Speaker 1: On the war and some stations join us at six after, so I'm gonna go to Viva at six after we put the calls back on screen. I want to take a few more calls right now from folks. Some of the people disagree with me, and so I want to go to those callers. First. Let's go ahead and talk to John in Nebraska that disagrees, and we'll going to Doug, Tom and Jefferson. Bill intersperse those with a Viva fry. Go ahead, you're on the air, John.
Speaker 2: Yeah, John or Alex. This is John from Nebraska. I've talked to you like ten times. The last time you told me I sounded like William Cooper. I don't know if that jogs your memory. I do, yes, yeah, anyway, Yeah, I agree with you ninety nine percent. The only disagreement is simply the timing. Just like Steve quay All, he's been saying the end is nigh for the thirty years I've listened to him. Though I love him. Today, you it's inevitable. I just think we might have a little bit more time. I mean, it's all up to the Lord, right, Yes.
Speaker 1: I mean my issue is I don't control God, and I don't pretend to, but I have my conscience and God tells me fight this tyranny and that this war is a giant setup and we've been proven right. It's a disaster. So I mean, what do you disagree with I mean, do you think Trump's good or what are you saying?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh, no, I'm in ninety nine percent agreement with you. That's why I've been listening to you for twenty seven years.
Speaker 3: I just think that.
Speaker 2: We might have a bit more time and it would.
Speaker 4: All be up to the Lord, totally rid of the.
Speaker 2: Main reason I call you, Alex, that I think this is just kick. I just took a forty four hundred and forty mile drive to the northeast to Boston from Omaha, and I got fewer bug stains when I came back to Omaha without ever cleaning the front license plate or the front bumper. The license fight has like one bug smear. I would have gotten more bug stains. Ten years ago in July driving from Omaha to Lincoln, and I drove to Western PA one thousand miles through the most fertile country in the world, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and I had three or four bug stains on my windshield and I decided to clean those off in Western PA. So we know kim Trail's frequencies, Kudo's wide. But I'm telling you that this is the book of revelation in the news. In reality, we're there. I mean, that's right.
Speaker 1: We have global insect collapsally in western countries. It's all the chemicals, it's the five G, it's the cell towers, the bees. It's all true. And then the media I'll have a study admitting it. Then letter, oh, it's a conspiracy. Dry again. I drive around in the city in Texas and happen to clean bugs off every day. I drove to see the family farm in East Texas, stop three times in the summer or spring to clean just bugs off everywhere. Now I can do a road trip in the summer of the spring and there's three bugs. And like you said, you drove through the fertile farm country in the middle of the summer. Normally there'd be bugs all over, the big ones, little ones, butterflies, moths, grasshoppers. Where are they? What's going on? And so we're looking at that. The new studios are getting built. All that stuff's going on. Thank you all for your support. I didn't plug last hour. The Alex Showstore dot Com the best supplements, it will change your life, the widest selection of Patriot a peril. The Alex Showstore dot Com got a new big sale up there where you get the iris seams for fifty percent off and amongst the other great products our seamas in the sexy name. What it does is sexy just to concentrate it. It's something like thirty grams per pill concentrate of what's in the sea moss. It's like a whole big bowl of it and just a one bite of Iris seamaas has just got more nutrients anything else out there. Ninety three vitamins, minerals, trace elements, the organic iet eye is the best of the clean it's it just does insane stuff. Veto stamina, energy, immune system, health, clarity focus. It's just insane. The gummy is the capsules. It's amazing. And we've got orders of one hundred dollars. Get a free Alice Jones Live murdered out cooler. There's just so much stuff going on. Oh I forgot this is the last week. I didn't even that already came back because there's only one week out of each month where one super vehicle. One month it's an American sports car souped up brand new. In another month it's a super truck or offer of a vehicle. I guess this month's actually two trucks. But there's only this one week period at the where you get once a month for one week. There's the crossover when everything you buy you get put in wayx more for the sweepstakes, and then you get a chance to win both vehicles and twenty thousand dollars in cash, not just one vehicle and ten thousand dollars in cash, because there's tax, title and license, and that's usually like six seven thousand dollars, so there's any time you want the vehicle, oh there's five thousand dollars cash on top of it, so your tax is taken care of and gas money for you to get back to wherever you got the vehicle. And as soon as we're back in the new studios, we'll have the winners each month in studio. Great to meet those people wanted an adventure, So that deals about to end. I didn't even really plug that or talk about that. That's always something people love. That's all at the alex shown store dot com, and we've also launched seventeen seventy six RX dot health seventy seventy six RX dot health and right now you can get the benzidol with the ivermectin combo that is total anti parasite, but does a lot more. Just look up men benzidol and what it's also known to knockout. This is pharmaceutical gray. There's a lot of fake stuff out there. You can get a discount of when you get a prescription, way off that price.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: That's all at seventy seventy six RX dot health, and it supports the broadcast to get the real stuff at support the broadcast seventy seventy six RX dot health. All right, I wanted to get Viva Fry on, and we've got Doug and Tom and Jeffers, and so when we get to the Iran war part of this discussion pretty quick, we'll also bring those in to get your takes. But I wanted to get him on routinely. But a few weeks ago he went on some shows and people took the clip out of context. I don't care if he criticizes, mean, that's what we're not in the Cultier and he said, I guess I could play the clip, but I didn't think to pull it up. He said, you know, it's this type of psychotic Alex Jones, Sandy Hook stuff, thinking everything with TPUSA and Erica Kirk and that they murdered him in all this, and this is the type of delusional blah blah blah. And I just want to be clear. Viva knows because he followed the case. He's been a lawyer that I got set up, that I was defaulted by judges. I didn't even do the things they said. I did what I said and what he was talking about, but they did them. The full context in the clips was I said, there became a time, like I'd say, twenty years ago, where so much stuff turned out to be a false flag conspiracy that I on the whole Internet believed nothing was real, and so you can almost call like a type of psychosis. I was talking in general. Then they go Jones Admitchie as a psychosis. I said that before they ever even sued me, I said that I saw these professors saying it didn't happen. I saw this stuff going on. I covered it a few times. They never attacked me for that. There was no Google searches of my name until they demonized for me and sued me saying I was a Sandy Hook guy. So this was all the construction for them, the Democratic Party, to raise three hundred million dollars off my name play victim claim we were peeing on graves. None of that stuff happened, but that got taken out of contact. People got really mad at Viva about it, and I personally just don't don't care because you know, I have my position. I know what I did. I know what went on and came out. The CIA and DJ ran all this against me. That criminal investigation is what they did under ed Martin and the Weaponization Task Force, and then that got killed by the new AG. It looks like he'll be the age acting AG at the time and Deputy AG at the time, Todd Blanche. But this was the model out take people out. People got really pissed about that, and I kind of got drafted into the whole Charlie Kirk thing. Here's what I have to say, Abut Charlie Hurt can go him on this and we'll go back to the war. Everybody has their right to say and think what they want about this. These are public figures. Erica Kirk became the head of a big political organization right off the batch. He's a public figure, and so I believe people have the right. I'm a big boy. I don't think Eric Kirk killed her husband. I don't think TVUSA was involved. You know, I know some of these people for ten years. These are like, these aren't spies, These aren't special operations people. Even the average special operations folks are going to kill their buddy. Do I have questions about the official story? Did Cash and Tel order a cover up of any foreign involvement? And of the ten trainee supporters that said he'll be dead when he comes here tomorrow? Yeah? Does the new video release show Tyler's face and bullet trigger?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Does it show him a symbol or rifle?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Can you throw a telescopic scope on even hit the paper?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Something's wrong here. We're not getting the whole truth. Do I think Tyler Robinson couldn't have been up there and shooting? I mean all of that stuff. Has he supposed to confessed? Yeah, we haven't seen that yet. But the point is is that we all don't have to hate each other for disagreeing about different parts. We also, just because I question it doesn't mean I think there's special ops from France and maroon shirts and that Mitch Snow you know is and there's twelve kernels in a room planning as death the day before. That's not how that works. But when I say that, the pro Cannis people get mad. When I say I don't believe the official story, everybody else gets mad. I'm just calling balls and strikes on this. But there's no doubt that the majority of people think Israel killed Kirk. It's hurt Trump, bad cash Hotel's cover up has hurt him and this thing is not going away. So that's a long intro with Eva Frye, popular talk show host. And I didn't even mean to go off into this, but there was a bit controversy about it, so I thought we'd address it. We haven't talked since you were on last time.
Speaker 5: No, I'll tell you this. I don't mind being judged for the things I said. Where you get insulted is where you get judged for the things you didn't say, or the things you say get wrongly twisted. I'm not going to apologize to this. I've said it before, I'll say it again. And what can just did is hard evidence of it. If you want to be misled, you'll watch canvas and you'll have to move your targets from Egyptian planes to trapdoors, to French legionnaires to decoys wearing things. He couldn't have been there because he was at a restaurant in panguage. What I said in respect of the Sandy Hook analogy, and people say you brought it up at the same time a bunch of other people did. I didn't know that from a hole in the wall. I brought it up to highlight one particular point.
Speaker 1: Bring up all the time in defense of me. I see you on shows all the time defending me, so you talk about it a lot, Alex.
Speaker 5: I've been defending you, and not like you need a defense. I've been defending the side of righteousness, defense.
Speaker 1: The truth and needs to get out. Thank you for your defense.
Speaker 5: Well no, but since twenty eighteen, and you know I went to your trial on the Merits in Texas with that show trial after you were defaulted into liability. What I said about out Sandy Hook and how you got dragged into it is that there was an operation at the time, in my view, to trick people into repeating some of the outlandish claims that they could be so that they could be discredited and so that the lawfair could be weaponized against them. People don't seem to understand that's not an approval of it. That is an empirical observation as to what happened. They just needed you to say things once or twice, and they use that as the pretext to destroy you. And they had people who I believe were floating untenable, outlandish conspiracy theories to make the actual discussion as to what actually went wrong even more difficult. Much like nine to eleven, you have people saying the towers never existed, it was holograms. That makes actual discussion as to what happened more difficult. In Sandy Hook, they got a bunch of people to tow absolutely untenable lines.
Speaker 4: That doesn't mean that.
Speaker 5: They deserved to be dragged through the legal system. And I think it was wrong, and I'm not arguing that.
Speaker 1: Exactly like I've covered Candice in which she said I covered what other people said. They then distilled that out of context. Judges found me guilty and went forward and there's so many examples of this, but here's one. Obama, when he was the head of the Harvard Law Review, wrote, I was born in Kenya. Then he said in three speech, we have the clips that I was born in Kenya. Then they put out a fake passport in nine layers, still in photo shop an Adobe, so we would all know it was fake because it got proven by the great filmmaker who made Dreams of my real father that he literally is the son of Frank Marshall Davis, the famous communist pornographer. There's photos of his mother and the Betty pay Stall shoots. Frank Marshall Davis was best friends with his grandfather. They lived there in Hawaii. There's photos of him on the same couch where she shot the porn. He said, Frank Marshall Davis is like my father. In his book, it looks just like him. It is. So they did all of that as an elaborate cover for the Frank Marshall Davis, just like what really happened at Sandy Hook, which we now know, which when I talk about it, they don't talk about this, which is all on their subject. And I know I'm ranking, but let me just tell what happened. God did this. I'm in Connecticut whenever it was four years ago whatever, fighters ago, being deposed for two days by their lead lord of the former Ferol prosecutor, Chris Manny, and he has me for hours reading police reports and other people's emails from my inbox i'd ever opened that were saying mean things. That's all they had was people send me emails I didn't open. You know that they would copy emails. They send harassing families to me, and that was the only proof they have was unopened emails. And he goes and I'm sitting there reading and I'm bored, and all of a sudden and lateraline these are redacted, not release police reports. And so officer goes in blah blah blah, trivees open bathroom door, won't open, forces it open a pyramid of dead children with no blood. Officers believe they've been moved there. Maddie goes like this and reaches over and grabs it. They run and have the deposition sealed with the court, and I was like, what is this? And then later I went back and research what the kids said of men shooting through the windows. Another shooter and Camo they grabbed. It was on the news. That was an off duty copp from the town over and I and so now you see, what do you cover up? What really went on is you have these crazy liberal professors put out their story. Then we cut and that's uses the cover, just like Pizzagate. In the emails, we're delivering seven eight to nine year olds for your entertainment, to the to the hot tub in the pool in the woods, John Podesta, for your entertainment. We're doing Alistair Crowley rituals. It's all in there. They changed to the Ping Pong pizza. Say there's a basement, say they're doing all this, nothing's going on there. The weirdos do go there. Then they kill the real story with that story and then said that I'm the one that send people to commet Ping Pong, when all I did was cover the New York Times, CNN covering Comet Ping Pong and four chance see how that works. Sorry, go ahead, I'm ranting, you're the.
Speaker 5: Guest, and don't worry about it. And you get the one guy who shows up with a gun. And now they get to write it off, all of Pizzagate as a lunatic type fringe theory, ignoring John Podesta's email at the time about a map shaped handkerchief with pizza related subjects on it. I mean, that is what they try to do with Sandy Hook, and I can see that there's a certain element of that right now with Sandy Hook. The people who said nobody died there, you know that they were all fake and etcetera, etcetera, And that's why they tore the school down. They make it more difficult too, and in fact allow people to disregard the actual arguments that they tore the school down, albeit nine months later to conceal the fact that the school hadn't implemented proper safety protocol that would have mitigated that abject disaster. There is a certain element of that going on right now, where you know, people say, Viva, you're towing the narrative fed slap official narrative, And I'm like, what is that narrative even in the first place. If it's that Tyler Robinson took the shot, is the loan actor and it's a slam dunk case. No, I don't believe that whatsoever. You know, they'll make the evidence as to whether not Tyler Robinson took the shot I believe Charlie Kirk was shot. I do not for a second believe that nobody else was involved. And now when you have people saying outlandish things like Egyptian sniper planes or meetings at Ford Wachuka to plan this assassination trap doors, you make it actually more difficult to say. Why did cash Betel allegedly shut down the Joe Kent investigation? Oh, because they didn't want to get Israel involved. It would have proven Israel was involved, or hypothetically it might have proved another government was involved, or a domestic element was involved something.
Speaker 1: Again, I'm not trying to act cool or brag. This is actually not something we're proud of. Though when they died they weren't really by it. I had multiple family members who were army assassins, and the way this works is their officers once they're out of the military officially they're sheep dipped, and they worked for the CIA and the and they talked about when they were dying. But the well told my dad about it. His cousin and call him his uncle. He's older but lived across the street. Great guy, you used to run nuclear Nike missiles and all the rest of it, and he told them, so it's first, you know, jobs like you're running nuclear weapons, and then he gets out of the army and then he would basically just be given a target. He could choose the mission if he wanted to. It wasn't even given to him by an officer. It would be delivered like in a spy deal. Then he'd be given the next piece he was supposed to get, and then he could do the mission however he wanted, and he could choose the mission if he wanted. And he told my dad he refused submissions at the end and got out of it. That live, you can't get out of it. No, he got out of it. And the other family member totally separate side of the family, same deal. So, and his main thing wasn't that. But all those guys are tasked that. If you're told to do that, do it. If you want to see what it looks like when the assassination planning, watch Apocalypse now written by Millis who did his research. When when the captain goes in and he's there with the head of the whole Vietnam forces, there's one CIA guy and then one ATTA and they won't even say they're going to kill him. They never say that she's like the mafia, like take them to the train station. And I'm just telling you, you don't have twelve colonels in a meeting and a guy walks in the day before and Erica Kirk's there. That's just it's and I'm not trying to attack Candice. It's just not true. Sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Well, it's also you know, Robbie Starbuck put out a good one hour you know analysis, and I understand where people are going to pick holes in his analysis. If you're going to kill someone like Charlie Kirk and it's going to be Israel, they're not going to do it in this way. Now, even still it could have been Israel, you need to provide the slightest shred of evidence above and beyond a hypothetical motive which would have inspired them to take out Charlie Kirk if he was turning against Israel and was going to change his political influence with the next generation of young conservatives. It's not that the theory is necessarily false, it's that there's absolutely zero evidence to substantiate it right now, above and beyond an ever moving target which includes you know, Egyptian planes, trapdoors, Charlie Kirk's team doing it, Erica Kirk doing it, Israel doing it, and in the process, by the way, you may or may not be absolving the actual entity, which would be trans radicals in America who may be motivated or radicalized online by foreign or domestic elements.
Speaker 4: And as a result of the nonsense.
Speaker 5: That has been spewed, and everybody has the right to spute, they have the right to believe it, and I've got a right to comment on it. As a result of the nonsense that has been spewed, we now have a plausible reason for the authorities to say we're not looking into this anymore. Israel had nothing to do with it, And your fixation on Israel is the pretext that we use to not tell you what we looked into or didn't as relates to the discord chats, as relates to the online groups, as relates to a potential domestic nexus to online radicalization. We had confidential human sources, FBI agents and assets more than defendants in the Gretchen Whitmer fed napping plot.
Speaker 4: We know what was going on in January sixth.
Speaker 5: It could be that cash hotel shut down Kent's in a request for an investigation because of Israel.
Speaker 4: It could also be because.
Speaker 5: It might have revealed a domestic nexus, which if it existed and it resulted in government agents or assets knowing of having a hand in what turned out to be the assassination of Charlie Kirk, people would be burning buildings down right now. But we don't get to have those conversations because the conversation has been distracted with unsubstantiated theories and ever moving targets that get disproven and they just move on. Whatever happened with that receipt from the steakhouse in Panguage.
Speaker 1: The photos of Erica Kirk at the hotel.
Speaker 4: It's one thing after mother.
Speaker 5: And when I question those who are just asking the questions, When I say, hey, Candace, do the Egyptian plane still hold the keys to the Charlie Kirk assassination people, well, she glibally says yes. The audience says, well, she's you know, learnt new information and has now you know, started asking different ones.
Speaker 1: He there's another example. I'm not trying to undermine Candace because I think she means well, and I think engaging in the fight only makes it worse. And then people think we're trying to cover up. What's going on is obviously they're going to cover up. They said it was an exploding microphone, and I look at it and the whole thing looks weird. And then now, oh no, this is the proof. It's another shooter up there. So now it is a shooter on the roof. And then Erica doesn't know that you can't put a telescopic side up to your eye. She thinks he'll give you a black eye. I'm not putting her down. It just shows no knowledge of guns. She's from Connecticut, great lady. We discovered her basically, so he can blame me or Paul Watson. But but I don't mean that meanly. But she doesn't understand this stuff. But what I could tell you, I know, you know guns. Can you get a thirty odd six and slap a telescopic scope on it and then hit on paper? No, No, you can't do that. I can't do that.
Speaker 5: Look, I I wouldn't say that I know guns. I believe I've I've fired some. I took my firearm.
Speaker 4: License up in Canada.
Speaker 5: I know I've had the discussion with people who say you can and you can't.
Speaker 4: I know that. I've had the discussion.
Speaker 3: Body.
Speaker 1: We're telling you a red dot you can do. You cannot take a ten power you cannot do it.
Speaker 5: But Alex, the shot that hit Charlie in the neck might probably was destined for the center mass torso and it was actually a bad shot. So maybe you're right, you can't do it easily, and maybe it was the most unfortunate accident that the shot missed center mass.
Speaker 4: And caught him in the neck and.
Speaker 1: They didn't go through the throat.
Speaker 5: But well, and this is another thing, you know, I've I've had the discussion now with people who know who I would come that.
Speaker 1: Hot caliber SA and it's still going through a bro.
Speaker 5: Well, you say that, and then you get Phoenix ammunition, you get the other you know, AMO experts out there. I get people who hunt that say, you know, I've shot a deer and it didn't go through.
Speaker 4: And then you know, you have.
Speaker 5: The Martin Luther King example where you say he got shot in the face with a thirty odd six. It didn't blow his head off, it hit his chin and it went down. So everybody's saying, I know how bullets behave one hundred percent of the time.
Speaker 4: It doesn't need to happen one another.
Speaker 1: Animals, you know what I mean, animals. I've shot more.
Speaker 4: Than me Alex, that's for sure. But the bottom line probably.
Speaker 1: There probably four hundred big ones.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, well, I mean, I won't ask the anecdotal question. The bottom line is that when you have avid hunters, military men who say it's possible and those who say.
Speaker 4: It's impossible, when you go to court.
Speaker 5: I used to be a lawyer, you always have experts that somehow say what their clients want them to say.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, if you have bona fide.
Speaker 5: Recognized experts, one saying it's impossible, the other one saying it's possible.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Definitionally, every Green Beret, every Navy seal I know says that you do not slap. And I don't even know this myself. Let me tell you something. You take a telescopage scope off of a high caliber rifle, you put it back on. It's always if you're lucky, seven eight inches off, usually not even on the paper. You gotta start shooting, you gotta boor side it. Then you got to walk it in. And you're talking about the fastest guy on earth at one hundred yards to assemble the rival, put the thing on load four cartridges, start shooting walking it in three minutes. Maybe the best delta forced guy could could do this in three minutes, get it sided in and make the shot.
Speaker 5: I've heard people who I would consider to be far more knowledgeable than me say no, it's by no means impossible. And by the way, if it's off by seven or eight inches, because of that, maybe that's why the shot hit Charlie in the neck and not the torso, which I would presume any assassin want to go for it. And also the bottom line, we now know it was a cheap frangible round allegedly that is intended to mushroom and oftentimes fragments.
Speaker 1: The frangible rounds cost more money.
Speaker 5: Viba, Well, this Remington one, from what I understand, is a very cheap one that people don't actually use to hunt precisely because it tends to break up when it hits a game.
Speaker 4: But all that plus.
Speaker 1: Round is full metal jacket. That's what you use for target practice. He was criticizing Israel. He was against the war publicly and privately. He was calling me up thinking he's trying to stop the order and non Hammer say, you're asolutely right. They want to go to full war, called me up and thank me for pushing Epstein and the cover up stopping. He says, this is killing us and it's wrong. And I mean I talked to him like a month before and he was like, you know, how do we help you? What's happened in to your operation? You know what have you out of our events? Just a great guy, and we owe it to him to find out what really happened. And I think saying the official story is true hurts what happened to him and everybody else. And I think then just believing every wild thing, and you have to believe each new piece of BS is wrong. But people love Easter egg hunts, they love treasure hunts, and so this is the ultimate who done it? And normally I can figure things out. I got to tell you if I cannot figure things out, because I've known the TBS USA people pretty good for a long time, been to quite a few of their events and things. These are like I'll mean, Christian nerds. They are, you know, literally well you would you like us to pray with us? Alex? And that's all the stories they're having parties and hookers and cocaine, and I mean I've been at dinners with them. They're like, how loox do you really need that double vodcub? You know? Would you like to go to AA with me? And that was back when I was drinking, and I'd be like, ah, shut up, you know, wimp uh. But my point is, these guys really are the goodie two shoes. And then everybody saw them respond after, you know, with all the glitz, and I think that's what they did, and they were going to put a good face on it, and I think they should have thought that out a little bit better. That was when everybody really turned on them, and I was calling them up, saying, you guys need to ditch the leather pants. You need to ditch the you know, the glitz and the and the and the sparkler shooting out everybody's butts. And but that's what they did before. So the point was it wasn't something new that they did, you know, off of this, just like you constantly on almost every show, bring up when it's even on another topic, you bring up how I got screwed over Sandy Hook and warn everybody about them planning stories so as soon as I saw like a twenty second clip, if you were a ten second clip, I said, that's out of context, and even some of the crew got mad again. I said, why don't you go watch the full clip. That's not what's going on, And of course it wasn't, but I already understand that. But that's the way the nature of this works, with these internet deceptions. It was like three days into October seventh. I'm on with Eric Prince and Steve Bannon and the Attorney General Ken Paxton. They're together an event and I think seapack or something, and I'm remote, and I was wargaming, saying, China stands to gain. You know, if Israel totally destroys guys and carpet bombs, then Iran's going to get involved. China wants us to go to war with Iran, will end up losing this war. That's going to lead to an Iran war. Israel's gonna try to go into eleven and go into Syria. This is a terrible idea. I was already wargaming and all, but I said, if they really want to win, they can't just sit in their regular military. They've got a carpet bomb the whole place, from top to bottom, but that will be genocide. The whole world will turn against Israel. They took a ten second clute to me saying Israel needs to carpet bomb from the north of Goza to the south, but they didn't have me saying don't do it. It's a moral to destroy Israel in the world's view, which all came true. Then I just went and got the full clip and played it. But again that's how people do this gotcha thing. So if the public just has to they see a clip pisses them off, you better go find the full context because when you're seeing a ten second clip, chances are you're being deceived.
Speaker 5: Vima fry Well that clip that Candice took and then played it and then added her own commentary that I was endorsing the lawfair because of harassment. I never even used the word harassment. That wasn't my point doesn't matter. It was a twenty three minute interview with the folks at TPUSA or Andrew Corved on the Charlie Kirk Show. Alex Tyler Robinson is going to have his trial and if there are this many holes in it, as people believe that will come out at trial time. People, are you talking about beyond a reasonable doubt?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 5: Right now, the prosecution has its theory of the case, and they'll test it when it gets to court. You know, I understand people's cynicism, skepticism. I understand their questions. Then the question is only what better theory are you putting forward at this point in time that is not you know, the evidence is the absence of the evidence.
Speaker 4: There was a second shooter. There could be a second shooter.
Speaker 5: I personally would have zero problem believing Lance Twigs is intimately and heavily more involved than you know is currently known.
Speaker 4: And then I can understand people saying.
Speaker 5: Why was he given use immunity for a statement he can still face charges. I don't believe everything he's saying in his video, and I would zero difficulty believing. In fact, I do believe he had advanced knowledge, much more knowledge than he's letting on, and that they did in fact talk politics, because it's impossible that they didn't. But there will be a trial for Tyler Robinson, and if there are massive gaping holes, it'll come out at trial time.
Speaker 4: As far as the rest goes, If you have a better.
Speaker 5: Theory, You've got to put it out there, and it's got to be more than the absence of evidence.
Speaker 4: Is the evidence. I know Israel did it because they're so good at doing it.
Speaker 5: They've left no shred of evidence that's an unfalsified there's no doubt.
Speaker 1: There's no doubt that it. Just in general, they put out theories. You must accept each one, even though they all contradict each other. And I'm agreeing that there's a cover up. But here's the problem. When you have a lot of the influencers who a lot of them are my friends and I like by Jack Psobach and Bennie Johnson.
Speaker 4: Bennie Johnson him, Yeah, come out and.
Speaker 1: Say we saw the footage. You can see him pull the trigger and you can tell it's him, and obviously see he's convicted off of the pre trial hearing. And then people get the footage and it doesn't really show that. People then get pissed and think they're involved in an active cover up and they go, well, what we meant is him going up the stairs. We can see all this, and I'm just like, guys, I understand you think Tyler Robinson really did it. That's an issue. But then I say to the candae Owens crew. Three days before, two days four, one day before, you had ten people in the town, a bunch of them Trans supporters and trans and you have the weird trans militia saying he'll be dead when he comes. He's dead. They made a song in the town about it. They're gonna kill Charlie Kirk. Then you have this Zen guy with George Zen, a known weird political operative, jump up and say I killed him. I killed him, sow the shooter quot can get away. A bunch of the liberals there as soon as the shot goes out, go yeah, we told you, they're all celebrating. And then I talked to the high level TBSA. They said, well, we asked Cash why they're not trying to charge or investigate those guys, and Cash's like, well, they probably did know or might have been involved, but we can't prove it, so we want to have a clear conviction, so we're not we're not doing it. Well, why don't you drag him in his witnesses? I mean, this is so so. Then I'm like whoa, And I'm being told this by high level TBUSA that talked to cash Betel, so we know there's a cover up of that as well, and that just sends off even more alarms. So let me ask Candas this question. I'm serious, I like Cannas, Candace, why how are the trans people involved? How did they know he'd be dead? There is a bunch of trans violence connected to the left. The left did stand a game from this too. I'm not covering up for Israel. I'm saying I think we don't know what happened here. This is the ultimate who done it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: I mean yes, I say the Alton who'd done it? Evidence certainly points a certain way, and then you have to pick apart that evidence.
Speaker 4: Who benefits from this?
Speaker 5: By the way, Israel in theory could have benefited Israel as a matter of fact, just not benefiting from right now, because if they were behind it, everybody thinks they're behind it, So that's not a hell of a way to do an assassination. Russia benefits with increased instability in America, China benefits, the Left benefits. It was a preemptive presidential assassination because Charlie Kirk was presidential material and he would have gone on to become president, and he would have been a great influential unifier. And so obviously the left stands to benefit people saying something big is going to happen, posting on social media. And then you get George Zinn, a man who then subsequently gets convicted of or pleads guilty to child sex abuse. Material on his phone happens to be there, and his first reaction after the shot is to say I did it, and then he later admits that he said that to let Tyler Robinson or the real shooter get away. That indicates a lot of people had advanced knowledge of this. And Alex, you said, Richard Barriss said it on X and then he came on my channel to explain him when he was outraged at what was going on, that it looked like they were shutting down or limited the investigation just to ensure that they get a conviction against Tyler Robinson, because who knows, maybe if you get more people involved in the plot, it becomes more difficult to pin it on any one individual.
Speaker 4: And he was livid about this.
Speaker 5: So you do I believe what the FBI says, No more than when they said Jeffrey Epstein killed himself. We got a video proving it, and then that video comes out not only doesn't prove it, raises more questions than answers, but there are certain anomalies in this case that make zero sense.
Speaker 4: And unfortunately nobody has any.
Speaker 5: Faith in the FBI when they say, yeah, we investigated everyone on those discord chats, trust us.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we investigated George in. He had no advanced knowledge of this.
Speaker 5: He's just a local crazy person whose first reaction after the shot goes off as though he knew what even happened, is to play decoy so the real shooter can get away. And then the real shooter, alleged real shooter gets away and then goes back and visits his boyfriend and they don't talk about anything that night. I mean, I agree a lot of that doesn't make sense. There will be a trial, which is where all this evidence or lack their right area. And for the time being, you know, this has caused not just the rift in the right in conservatives, it's caused infighting that is itself totally catastrophic, totally destructive.
Speaker 1: And to tell you for investigating it, I think we should. But literally half of X and other channels just debate this while there's nuclear war and Russia's getting ready to hit NATO. They said they have. I don't just agree with NATO and the Pentagon saying this is emminent. I mean this is insane. I mean, look at Drudge. It's the ballroom getting blocked by a judge is the top story, and way down here is nuclear war. I'm just like, can we spend a little time on nuclear war or inflation? I hear what you're saying, Let's shift gears. I want to go to Stoops and Doug and Tom and Jefferson, folks who have been holding the longest. That would be Jefferson, and then that would be Tom, and then that would be other folks will get to But on the war, you give a cert take. But what is your take on Iran? On Russia, on the out of control escalation, on the inflation, on the midterms? I mean, this is a disaster. And in this case, Israel is swinging it's twenty foot long Johnson around saying we're the boss, not caring how much they're hated worldwide. I mean, this is terrible. And then Israel's doubling down with the world turning against them, saying we got nukes I don't want to be on Israel all the time. I don't have some vengeance. But the current group running it is bragging, they're running our foreign policy, and that's treeson us that our Congress is going along with it. So what do we do about this fiasco? You agree with what I said or you disagree?
Speaker 4: I mean in large part yes, I mean I agree with what jd.
Speaker 5: Vance said and how he categorized it, like it's not antisemitic to say. Right now, Israel and at least the government of Israel is at its all time lowest in my lifetime. And you can't blame anybody for it because when you see what's happening, whether or not it's Israel's war, whether or not Trump got dog walked into it by Netan yeaho, or whether or not Trump is using Netan yeah who as a.
Speaker 4: Pretext to go after Irun. What month are we in now, this non war war?
Speaker 1: We're going to almost six months?
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, six seven months.
Speaker 1: It was not many days out a bus screen how many days we win?
Speaker 5: I thought it was February to August, so I thought we were like close to seven months.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, wow, I thought. So it's one hundred and sixty days.
Speaker 5: Right now it is we're in one hundred and sixty days into the war. That's not a war. It's just tactical strikes. It's not a never ending war. But it's six months in. It's been one and one and ended, I don't know twenty times to the point where it's impossible to follow. The only thing that's much more possible to follow are the direct, immediate political and economic consequences back home. And you know when when Trump declares the war's over, and then they celebrate the fact that oil goes down to eighty bucks of barrel as if it's had time to you know, incorporate the actual value or cost of the oil goes back up. One thing that is for certain people are gonna have to convince me that this is what people voted for. At the risk of letting some of my arguments out of the bag before I get to this debate that I'm attending. You know, everyone's saying, now we've been at war with Iran for forty seven year.
Speaker 4: Trump has always said we got to take care of this.
Speaker 5: That forty seven years tagline motto only hit the ground in February ish twenty twenty six. Before then, it had barely ever, if never, been stated publicly before because it wasn't part of what people.
Speaker 4: Thought they were voting for.
Speaker 5: Nobody wanted this. It was a bad idea from the strikes back in July, when Me, Robert Barnes, Richard Barris and others were sounding the alarm, Oh, it's not a war, it's just tactical strikes, Get in, get out. Operation Midnight Hammer accomplished its goals. Six months later, you start a war that wasn't a war. All of those talking heads saying, we're not in a war right now, guys stopping pannikins. All right, we're now in six months of the war and it's not a never ending war. It just hasn't ended yet, or at least it's ended for the twenty second time. And now you've got inflation back home, you got people who can't afford living back home. And then you got the GOP Dan Crenshaw and other scoundrels, Mark Tieson telling them to shut up, suck it up, buttercup, pay more for your burritos. And it went from short term pain to long sorry, short term pain for long term gain. When it came to gas prices to now shut up, get a job, eat raw and new toodles like I did back in college, which I doubt Dan Crenshaw did in any event, or at least out of necessity. It's political disaster, and nobody can say that they weren't warned. Nobody can say that there were people sounding the alarms. And what's going to happen is when the disaster comes in November, they're not going to accept responsibility for not adhering to.
Speaker 4: The warning signs.
Speaker 5: They're going to go and blame the people who were sounding the alarm and saying, you guys didn't get behind us, and that's why.
Speaker 1: The people absolutely perfectly said. And now Russia's getting ready because they've said they are to hit NATO countries and then if NATO escalates there, we're talking nuclear war. I mean, I can't believe just watch what.
Speaker 4: Just happened on the beach in Russia.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't even understand how a drone can take out seven people like that on a beach.
Speaker 4: Whose drone it was who took it down?
Speaker 5: I mean, this is exactly how like out of Viva Vendetta, things escalate to the point of you know, irreversible damage and irreversible escalation. Everybody was warning about this from the get go. It's difficult to say that anything's better now as a result of this than it was a year ago. You know, if Iran had their nuclear facilities or their nuclear capabilities wiped out with Operation Midnight Hammer, what's left of it after six months?
Speaker 1: Man, before we go to some calls, real quick, them and holding want to talk about this is what your take on what they say? What's the off ramp?
Speaker 5: Then the off ramp is get out and declare victory. I mean, the bottom line. And it's the problem with not having a stated objective, or at least having a perpetual moving goalpost of a state of objective. No one even knows if you've achieved that objective. If it was to disable Iran's nuclear program, if you haven't done it after Midnight Hammer, and after six months.
Speaker 4: Of a war, that's not a war. There are bigger problems.
Speaker 1: It was really regime change, and that's what it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, or or or just destabilize Iran the way they destabilize Syria. There'll be one regional beneficiary to that destabilization, and that will further Confirmer, solidify certain beliefs that people have in America as to on behalf of whom this war was being waged. Absolutely, go for go if you have I'm achieved. If you haven't achieved the goal yet, and after all of this, there's bigger problems, So at least pretend that you've achieved the goal, get out and get back to domestic policy and hopefully mitigate the damage for November.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and making fun of those of us that are have the right position and are have eighty plus pers on the public on our side, making fun of us like Ben Garrison did of me saying I jumped the shark being against the war. No, dude, you jumped the shark. That's retarded. Let's go away.
Speaker 5: Says you were right, you were right, you were too early, you didn't have the right information at the time.
Speaker 4: They said that about the people who got COVID right as well.
Speaker 1: It's I just I mean, I'm just bizarre. They would just want to say we're with Trump, not you good dude, give me a break. I'm not in junior high pal. Let's go ahead and talk to Doug in Wisconsin, affiliate with the Marine Corps thanks for holding so long. Yeah, sure, take on the Pentagon saying Russia is getting ready to strike NATO.
Speaker 3: Hey, Alex, thanks for taking my call. Yes, sir, longtime listener used to pay five ninety five a month back in the day, so that's back ole memory. Yeah, I was just wondering did they ever find those couple of nukes? Where was it in South Carolina? Back in what twenty twelve or so? Are on there? Could he be that.
Speaker 1: Nukes out missing out of a couple of bases? Yeah, that's that's a good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just wondering if they could couldn't be using that against them somehow, and that's why he's going sideways. Yeah, I'm just wondering if they ever phoned those.
Speaker 1: Well, it happened a couple of times nukes went missing under Obama and under Bush. If you remember, there was a big freak out down Louisiana when they came out of the Dakotas. That's a good point. I think you're alluding to false flags. Is the deep state holding Trump hostage, threading to set off a nuke and blame I ran or something like that. I think that is speculation. But now on the globalist. It's entirely plausible. You got a bunch of is really operative saying, boy, he was shutting a new nine to eleven to get America behind this war. And that's why I say we entered this area of false flags.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, Yeah, it was just it's got to be something like that. The COVID shot the nukes for him to go sideway. He's like that, doing a one eighty like you.
Speaker 1: Famously say, well, you've been a supporter a long time if you were a prison planet dot TV subscriber, Doug, So, thank you very much, and god bless anything else.
Speaker 3: Uh No, I really like the colossrum gummies. Uh. I take them almost every day now opposed to the powder. You know, guy gets a little lazy and doesn't want to mix it up and everything. So I really like the gummies and uh and the methylene blue and the iodine. So yeah, thanks for all your products.
Speaker 1: Well appreciate you. You're the reason we're on air. Thank you, Thank you, don't thank me, thank you, Doug. Wow. Uh yeah, what do you what do you think about wild cards, false flags or things like that? Before I who if you.
Speaker 5: Can you can imagine any number of possibilities, you know, whether it's let it happen on purpose, make it happen on purpose, or just allow it and then weaponize it.
Speaker 4: There's endless possibilities.
Speaker 5: But it just an off ramp has been there for the longest of times, and JD has been trying to get it. It's just it seems that the powers that be don't want anyone getting off this rollercoaster right now until they've gotten to the scariest part.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Well, Trump's so unpopular now that his endorsement of JD Evans is almost like a strikeing gifst Vance. But Advance is way superior to Marco Rubio anybody that denies that it's living on another planet. Let's go ahead and talk to Tom in Florida, affiliated with the Navy. Tom, what's your view on this fiasco?
Speaker 6: Well, I just was like, well, it's horrible. Right now Ukraine is involved in attacking Iranian vessels.
Speaker 1: That's not good.
Speaker 6: So what you were saying is that road spectrum it's moving out. My question is where I live. I know the players live on Palm Beach Island obviously, and if it is going down to the final solution or whatever that they got, I mean, everyone living around here is going to be affected. But would they do it when they were in you know, in season. I mean, how would we know, Like would everybody be gone?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: It's like, what's the endgame for these guys? I mean that we're not going to get attacked, you know. That's where I'm at with it.
Speaker 1: I mean, is targeting civilian targets in Russia to push them into full war that is truly psychotic?
Speaker 6: Well it is because, like I said, I talked to you before, I worked on submarines, and I know the boats are everywhere, and the Soviets are making making gains in their.
Speaker 2: Technology and submarine technology too.
Speaker 3: Along with the Chinese.
Speaker 6: And I'm sure they shared with the Iranians, you know. So that's something for us to think about that we're not thinking about. If you're just you know, throwing weapons into Russia, I just don't get that.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not three D chess, that's megalomanium.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: So I mean those the players and the powers that be are pretty much like, Hey, if you came out here, I would take you to Palm Beach Island. You could just observe and you would see Wow, This place is whacked.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the elites are drugged out of their minds. They've lost connection to reality. Nobody ever hit Iran like this before, not because they liked Iramic, because it wasn't gonna work. It isn't working. Even if you're for this, it isn't working. NATO is losing against Russia. Now they want to escalate that. It's like a degenerate gambler that's losing at the table, so he mortgages his house. God bless you next for the call Viva Fry. We can talk about it all day, but I mean, this is one hell of aton to be alive.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 5: It is indeed interesting times, which I'm told is actually a curse, not a Chinese proverb. But it also does explain this sudden one eighty where Ukraine is now attacking Iran and allying so to speak with Israel, because it's going to turn into now an attack on Israel is an attack on America. An attack on Ukraine is an attack on Israel as an attack on America. And it's a way of sort of coalescing that triangle to broaden this political conference.
Speaker 1: There's a name for that it's called the World War.
Speaker 5: It rhymes with how World War one got started. I had to refresh my memory, but it rhymes with how World War one got starts.
Speaker 1: Always about chain reactions and alliances. Let's go to Let's go to Jefferson in Virginia, real fast. You disagree, go ahead and tell us we disagree about Hello, Jefferson in Virginia. Come on down, Thomas. Jefferson in Virginia, going once, going twice. Bye. Look, I'm out of time. Stoops and Bob want to talk to you, but they just called in recently, so I don't feel too bad. Well Stoops in Indiana, you're calling for Viva Fry. We'll go to Stoop. Sorry, by we're out of Tomas hour. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: Steve's Oh hey, Alex, can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: I can't go ahead?
Speaker 7: Okay, cool. So I'm trying to make it quick. I noticed that you were just talking about the era of false flags that we live in, and which I agree. And I've noticed that everyone talks about the angle of the of the curve shooting with that guy that you have on there, just talk about Israel and trains about the possibility that it was fake and Charlie Kirk faith and he's alive somewhere. So I have I have a bunch of resources that show that that is possibility.
Speaker 3: Uh, I don't.
Speaker 7: I mean, I feel like you're an open minded guy and you might be willing to like look at that perspective. But there was a lot of stuff pointing towards and it would make sense. Who benefits, right, lots of people, lots of people.
Speaker 1: So a bunch of military I know, a bunch of special operations people. They say they're not even saying that's what happened when they say that's what makes sense, because nothing else makes sense.
Speaker 7: Well, if you look at it from that, you go back and look at the videos, which nobody shows the original clips anymore, with the sounds and everything. One there's a huge rifle crack, okay, and nobody shows that anymore. That right there, it proves the microphone is bunk because when you hear the shot go off, everybody in the front row closest to the stage turns around to look for the shot. So there's a sound that comes from behind it.
Speaker 3: I hear you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate your call. Well, now Candice of them have dropped the exploding microphone and moved on the other thing. Given a fry, you're going to the debates that are being taped, and I guess Aaron weak or so is a