Speaker 1: Welcome to Big for Society. If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode. And if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more Big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes. Head on over to patreon dot com. Forward slash the big for Society and now let's get on with the show. All right, Bigfoot Society, You've got the privilege of talking to Mark today. Mark's an individual that got connected to through YouTube and then he wanted to share a few interesting things that have happened through his life in different locations. So Mark, welcome to the show today. How's it going man, Good Jeremiah, how you doing doing great? Always a good night when I'm able to talk to someone about their Bigfoot interactions and learn some stuff, and I enjoy that and give you a platform to share what happened to you. So you know, Mark, I know that you've already said before that we've got a lot of ground to cover, So you know, I'm going to go ahead and give the mic over to you, and we'll see where we go from here.
Speaker 2: Man, Okay, But like I said, you interject any time you like, Yes, sir, Yeah, all right. I got a lot of stories. Well, the main reason I had called this place wasn't too or when I say this place, I'm in your podcast. I've been listening to you for a while, and I've been listening to podcasts sasquatch podcasts for a good almost ten years now, and lately I've gotten board with a lot of the other ones before I came across yours, and some recently it's like they'll show a picture of a sasquatch with a monkey nose, and I will not look at those at all. These things have a hooded nose, they don't have a monkey nose. And if it's got a monkey nose, go to some other podcast and come to Jeremiah, because he's got pictures of him. They kind of look right. So I can agree with.
Speaker 1: That, thank you. I try.
Speaker 2: But the main reason I hear I've heard a podcast. Am I allowed to say the number? Sure? Yeah, go right ahead, Okay, episode six sixty there was this lady on and you know, I don't call any This is the first podcast I've ever talked to or even emailed. But anyway, she was so upset about this place where I used to run around when I was a kid, that she got walked out of the Garden of the Gods since she was just terrified, and the whole episode she couldn't stop being terrified.
Speaker 3: So I thought, you know, that's happened to me my entire life.
Speaker 2: I moved there when I was a kid, when I was about fourteen fifteen years old, with.
Speaker 3: My father and the family what.
Speaker 2: Little he had left, and we lived right at the edge of that not guarded gods, but in that area. I won't say where. But they're just just all kinds of experiences. But when I was a kid, I didn't know that. What I knew about sasquatches was I knew about the Patterson Gimlin film and at the time when I was a kid, I thought, well, that's the last crazy wild animal.
Speaker 3: They're about to go excinct, And yeah, makes sense.
Speaker 2: They're out west down in California somewhere, But there's no way that they're still here, just like there's no bears, there's no saberty tigers and such. But anyway, I used to run around the woods when I was a kid because there was nothing better to do, and so many times I just can't count them. They got to the point where I just stopped paying attention that I heard the same sounds that she heard, and they just follow you out And I have stopped and turned around and yelled.
Speaker 3: At something that's not there. It's like, who are you?
Speaker 2: Where are you?
Speaker 3: Why are you following me?
Speaker 2: I've screamed that out loud on my way home because I used to do, like, I don't know, five six miles one mile. I used to go down this creek and I guess I was entertainment for them because I used to just run down there and before parkour was a thing. The further down the creek bed you go the bigger the rocks, kid, and you have to jump, and I had it. It was like playing hopscotch for me, I guess on a grander scale, and I would jump from one to the other and I'd get to the end and I'm just out of breath, and it's about a mile and a half long. And then when I'm walking back, and this is on an easy day, just when I'm out playing, and then on my walk back, you know, I'm still worn out. But then by the time we get about I don't know, half mile from home or a quarter or three quarters a mile from home.
Speaker 3: I hear all these leaves just swish, wish wish.
Speaker 2: Once I get into the leaves, after I get out of the canyon, and I get in the leaves, and I hear all this. And I even tried to, you know, pretend you're going to take a step and down, and caught them a couple of times doing that.
Speaker 3: It's like they put their foot down.
Speaker 2: But when there's no such thing as a sounsquatch and you have no answer for that, you still have to go about your merry way. And it's like, well, okay, I'll just shrug my shoulders. Same thing with uh tree knox. I heard so many treeochs in my life.
Speaker 3: I just ignore them now I don't even pay attention to them anymore. And well, I learned about a tree kock.
Speaker 2: A lot of people think that's a warning I don't think that's a warning. I think that is well kind of an invitation. They let you know. They're trying to let you know that they know that you're there, and you're supposed to pay attention, and you're supposed to not respond, but to be aware, and they know what you're thinking. You don't have to respond, whether you don't have to go tear down a tree and make yourself a baseball bat hit a tree with it to respond. They just want you to know that there. And I think it irritates them that the people that walk by and don't understand. It makes them angry. They're not looking for attention necessarily, but you need to know as you walk past this point there's a possibility of danger. I'm not saying that they're all killers. Some are, some aren't.
Speaker 1: Mark, Can you take a minute. I'm just really curious if if someone was to ask you what you think bigfoot is, how do you describe what they are?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what it isn't okay, it's not a gigantopithecus.
Speaker 3: The amount of things that that animal.
Speaker 2: Would have to do. Number One, they've only found a tooth and part of a jaw bone, and then they built a beast around it somehow.
Speaker 3: That's just not good enough for me. I need more evidence.
Speaker 2: And from what they found, they said he ate bamboo all the time, you know, just a big bamboo eater. It's pretty hard for an animal to switch from being just a herbivore to go on straight to straight meat like supposedly is hospital. Well, they're an omnivore. They'll eat anything, and it's really difficult in the amount of time that it takes for something to evolve, if that exists, even to get all the way across the bearing straight from China, to get over to the Rocky Mountains and all that stuff or whatever in Alaska and the Yukon, and turn yourself to the sas cross that is now planting trees upside down with the roots sticking up in the air. It's a really far stretch from me. So I know, it's not that. There's a lot of stories I've heard about you know, DNA, and you know people have gathered DNA on these things, but they've traced one side.
Speaker 3: I don't know enough about it. I'm not an expert.
Speaker 2: They've traced one side, and I don't know if it's tied to us, and then there's another and then the other side. It's like it's a it's nothing on the planet. It's nothing that we've had any experience with. We don't know this particular DNA. So I don't know what to think about that. I don't know if everybody knows and it's shut down. You know, there's a lot of theories out there. They say they're they're nephelin, and that's a possibility after what I've seen of these things. I mean, I've never seen nothing like what I saw, and anyway, but you know, maybe if it has anything, maybe something has something to do with some kind of religion or whatever. And there's you know, half the world is trying to shut that down and the other half is trying to promote the other. So I don't think we're ever gonna find out unless they rise up. I can't imagine fifty of these guys grouping together and then start running their neighborhoods. That would just be a bad thing what they are. But they're not a monkey. I know they're not a monkey. They sound like a monkey, they act like a monkey sometimes, and I got monkey stories because they did monkey things to me. But they're still not a monkey. It's really they are a frightful thing. But I didn't know it when I was a kid. When I was younger, you know, just walk around the duck's back. I had bigger and better things do. One thing I didn't do is like there's a lot of people on podcasts say there they hunt a lot.
Speaker 3: They've hunted all their lives.
Speaker 2: They've been out in the woods, they've shot things of all that stuff, And like, I never did that.
Speaker 3: I was always quiet.
Speaker 2: I tried, Like when I was telling you about running down that creek, I was trying to be as quiet as I possibly could. But I never saw many animals. I've had a lot of deers walk up on me. You know, I've had a lot of wild animal experiences. But you know, I just I wasn't a hunter. People ask me, and I know how to people ask me. Do you hunt? Yeah, when when I'm hungry do you fish? I fish when when I'm hungry. That's the only time I hunt fish. But I'm very good at it. But I just don't go out and make you know. I don't throw a bunch of orange on and sit in the top of a tree about twenty feet high I just don't. I'm not interested in any of that. So I've always been able to feed myself when I need it. But you know, you know they're grocery stores too. I'm not an animal activists. I don't believe in killing these things, but you know, I think they're out there for a reason, and that reason is that things, you know, times get tough, There'll be plenty of food out there for me. I don't need to be go out there killing everything every year and there's six or seven less than there was before hunting season. I just don't do it because I'm not that hungry. Huh So anyway, and so far as what you're asked me, I'll try to get back on track here.
Speaker 3: They're not a monkey.
Speaker 2: It's a secret, but somebody knows the end of that secret because they're not telling us they You can't talk to anybody that you know, they'll make you look I mean, I got a lot of people that I've tried to tell this to. No I would call them. I guess normal people thought would be willing to hear this part of what I saw or experienced, and they'll shut you down immediately, make you look like a fool. They could be a friend of yours and they'll do it. I've had plenty of those do it. And it's not like I'll never speak to you again kind of thing. It's like they don't even want you to bring it up. Up in ILLINOII, no one goes out and runs around the woods like I did.
Speaker 3: No One, I mean nobody.
Speaker 2: Nobody went to school with I was up there for a good five years before I joined the Navy. I had to get out of there because there's no jobs, so I had to join the military.
Speaker 3: I didn't have to.
Speaker 2: I just thought I was going to be a Navy seal and.
Speaker 3: Blah blah lah. Next thing, I know them in San Diego.
Speaker 2: So anyhow, everybody up there, all the people had lived there, all the lives. Like I said, I only moved there when I was like fourteen fifteen years old. Probably visited once when I was twelve or thirteen. I had a house in Tennessee. I was in Tennessee. I lived on a hill in a hollow, in a hollow on a hill, I kind of and I had this house.
Speaker 3: Somebody had built it. I bought it for a song.
Speaker 2: I was married, but uh, my dogs were sitting on the porch middle of kind of kind of in the middle of nowhere. You got neighbors, but you can't see or hear them. So I'm sitting on the couch watching TV and my and my door's always open. So the dogs just they just started barking. Hair on their back came up because they were just hanging out on the porch, and they ran straight in the house and ran straight to the bedroom, which they never do, or are allowed to do. They come in the house, but they're just they're not going to be sleeping in the bed and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: But anyhow, I thought that was odd.
Speaker 2: I'm going and they're barking all the way inside the house.
Speaker 3: What are you doing? I mean, something that never happens.
Speaker 2: So I kind of get up. I look around the corner where they went. They're nowhere to be seen. They're hiding under the bed or something. So I got to the fORCH and I got like a thirty five white light on my porch, and I'm looking around, looking around, and I looked down and I see the eye shine and I had this big brush pile where I'd cut all these shrubs away. I'd just gotten I had gotten back from Florida, and the shrubs crew to like twenty feet tall. You know, they're kind of shrubs you if you don't trim, and they're going to go nuts. So i'd cut all those out, and I made this big brush pile down the hill, not you know, ten fifteen feet off the porch, and so I see these two red eyes coming through there. And the first thing I thought was, well, I've never seen red eye shine in my life. I don't know what this is. And so I'm standing there waiting for it to come through, because obviously that's what my dogs were barking at.
Speaker 3: There was a coon, but.
Speaker 2: I've never known a dog run from the coon. So all these thoughts are going through my at the time, all at the same time. So I was like, okay, okay, come through, come through. It looked like coming towards me, coming towards me, coming towards me, and it was an optical illusion. Then I realized, I'm not looking at something coming through this brush pile. I'm looking at something that's on the opposite side of the brush pile. Now I can see through that and this thing's looking right at me. And then I want to describe the eyeshine, It's not eyeshine. You can see inside the scull of these things. No one's going to believe this, and I don't care. I know what I saw.
Speaker 1: Big for society. Who will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: I know what happened.
Speaker 2: It looks like if you've got a little camp fire or something like that, and the coals or after all the woods burnt down, and you see all the coals and it's swirling around in the same colors.
Speaker 3: It's inside their head, it's in their eyes, and they're looking at you with that. I'm going, what is that?
Speaker 2: What is that? And I even said that, I said what are you doing? I said what are you doing? And this thing took one step towards me again, and it was so black you couldn't see the body. All you could see was its eyes. It was so black out. There was overcast guys, that night. It wasn't raining. It was just overcast, you know, no starlight, no nothing. All I had was that stupid light which didn't shine into the forest far enough to light up anything. And this thing just kind of it gave me and it looked autistic. I have an autistic cousin, and I know what that looked looked like, and it looked autistic, and it looked off to its right, which was to my left. I had a spring down the hill from there, water spring, and it was kind of dry at the time, and I think it just came up to get.
Speaker 3: A drink of water.
Speaker 2: The dogs barked at it and came up and started to come up to the porch by the.
Speaker 3: Time I went out there.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I saw those eyes and it's not that it's just like a red light, you know, not like a flashlight. There are things swirling inside there, just like it's like spirals. It was amazing, but I still shrugged that off. I didn't know what it was. I didn't know what to call it. I wasn't into bigfoot. I kind of was, you know. I was still had the opinions like boy, every place I went, because I used to ride a horse from there, a couple of miles from the house, just a feeder, you know, every day or so, you know, single back or a single rain bare back. I'm kind of an Indian and anyhow, you know, during that time, that was in the nineties, I think you know, that was in the nineties when that happened, and anyhow, it just turned its head and walked away. I walked in the house, sat down. I got the dogs out of the bedroom. I had to go back there and calm in down, tell them everything was okay. They finally came back out, but they wouldn't go back out on the porch. They stayed. They stated that they stayed in the living room and watched TV. They weren't interested in going out there anymore. And I wasn't afraid. Didn't scare me. I just thought, well, I'll figure this out later, because you know, I spotlighted a lot of animals, and I know what color eyes are, and this is just to me, was just an animal I hadn't spotlighted yet or seen, and I'll figure it out later. I wasn't afraid. It wasn't scared. But now thinking back, see this thing was about eight feet tall because where it was shining through this breast pile was a straight down slope that just like you can't walk down it. If you get over that edge, you're going to be on a slide. You're just going to slide down in the mud. So how this thing had walked up to me through that brush pile. It was standing, I mean ten feet down nine ten feet down, and its eyes, it's.
Speaker 3: The level of its eyes didn't climb higher.
Speaker 2: It just kind of stayed straight and once it got to a certain point it stopped. And when I asked, what are you doing? It turned and walked away. It was kind of like an It wasn't apologetic. Look, it's like, you know, sorry, I just came to get a drink of water. You know, this is what I've come up with later on in life, but I didn't understand at the time, and I just went about my business.
Speaker 1: Mark, Do you feel like it understood you when you said that to it?
Speaker 2: Yes? Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Why do you say that.
Speaker 2: Because they do it now to me to this day. I just went back to those places I was telling you about when I was a kid, just a couple of years ago or a year ago. I'm a mushroom hunter and extraordinary kind of not real successful at it. But you know, I went back to the same place just a year or two years, and they know who I am. They dropped off a bobcat. I had to put a bobcat back, and there were two coons, and that was more wildlife than I'd seen in a lot of years when I was running out there. That was one other thing. When I was running around, I'm trying to be as quiet as I possibly can. I was practicing on being as quiet as I possibly could. I'm not out there making a bunch of racket, and that was always my goal. I used to go out walking to friends of mine and I wouldn't make it a quarter mile and I turned around take them back home because they can't shut their mouths. I have a rule of like, don't speak. Don't talk when you're out here in the woods with me. You're not allowed to speak because I'm hunting anything. Just don't say a word. Don't say there's nothing to talk. I'm in about with something and nothing serious happened, so there's no reason for you to say anything. And I think they have a little respect for that. And they watched me do that as a child. I didn't just run down there one day and have this little exercise. I used to do that constantly because there's nothing, absolutely nothing to do there.
Speaker 3: Nothing.
Speaker 2: When turned me into a wild animal.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, okay, yeah yeah, yeh yeah, when they left the bobcat and the other animals for you, what physical state were those animals left.
Speaker 3: In well Wed.
Speaker 2: Me and my girlfriend had walked down the creek and like, you know, she knows not to talk, and let's don't take anybody take offense to that. She's like, she's kind of like me. So, yeah, I were walking down there. I'm being careful with her, so I'm having to concentrate on making sure she's okay because it's not an environment she's used to. Right, We're not thundering down the creek, and like, look at.
Speaker 3: This, look at that. Hey, this is what I used.
Speaker 2: To do here. I wasn't doing that. We're being quiet. We're just walking down there, walking slow. She knows the history of place, you know, so she was fully aware, no surprise to her. But surprisingly enough she managed to spraining her ankle and so we sat down to rest. And I hadn't gotten to I was just maybe a quarter a mile away from my adjective because there's something really a bunch of cool stuff at the end. So I'm looking down the creek, looking down the creek, and we had two dogs with us, so my dog had gone to the top. So you're in kind of like a little miniature canyon. The woods are straight up and down, not straight up and down. But you don't want to get up there and try to climb out of that creek bed. The creek bed is essentially your road and your highway. You're not going to wander around anywhere other than the creek bed, but in places. So this dog comes down with what looks like from off the top of the hill behind me. We had sat down to rest and decide we're going to turn around get out of there, and uh, my dog comes down the hill with something in his mouth. It looks like a.
Speaker 3: Squirrel, and I thought, oh, geez, don't kill the squirrel.
Speaker 2: I don't want to have to. I don't want to deal with no squirrel today, you know, just don't do it. So I go over there. I said no, no, no, no, no, because I'm thinking she's getting ready choump it. But she wasn't being motherly about it. She had found a bob cat kitten, brought it down to the bottom and set it down before he even got there.
Speaker 3: You know, she's like looking at her what is this?
Speaker 2: So I could go and tell you how I thought that may have happened, but it was just weird, weird, And so I pick up this cat, and I go, what is going on?
Speaker 4: Why is there a cat out here in the middle of nowhere? A straight cat, straight kitten? Why is that? I started looking at it? Well, then I found out it's a female. It turnovers on the back, I say, screaming and raising and all kinds of cane and it's just like rolling it over, and I'm like, what kind of cat is this?
Speaker 3: It's a bobcat? Oh no, Now what am I going to do?
Speaker 2: If I got caught this bobcat? I might go to jail or get a fine or something like that. Now I've got a bobcat that's got no mother. What do I do? Do? I take it home, trying to nurse it back to health, which I've not had much luck with with wild animals. So I put it. I took it, climbed up the hill with it, and it was kind of like a stair step thing where water would rush down through there and it washed all the dirt out. So now you're walking up technically steps of you know, the stones or.
Speaker 3: Whatever geologic thing is underneath the dirt.
Speaker 2: So I'm climbing up this thing, and I got the dirt all around my head, and this cat's just raising him. It's like I didn't want some big bobcat coming around and latching on my head and getting this cat. It's terrible, scary, but I think I did the right thing. I took it to the top of the hill. I looked around. I tried to find to see if there was some place cave or something this thing came out of, but it didn't. So I set it on a rock up, you know, next to a bluff that was at top of it, and got my dogs away from it and went back down and you know, told the dogs to leave it alone, you know, and just hope for the best that this thing screaming and the mother will come back and pick it up. I think she dropped it because my dogs might have scared her off from whilst he was moving it from place to place.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's the only thing that seems feasible to me. She was in the middle of moving her kittens and my dog showed up and she dropped the thing. So I got to the bottom of this thing when I got back, and thank god, you know, I didn't have to fight a bobcat around my neck that day. And I get to the bottom and I look right across the creek, and there's this long, stringy tree, and a lot of people see him, they talk about him. It's like, you know, so I squatches will make a loop of a tree, and I've seen plenty of those in Tennessee, lots of them anyway. So I see this little stringy tree, you know, it's like twenty five thirty feet tall. And those happened because they're trying to reach up to the light, and you know, most of them eventually just fall over and die. But this thing had a twist in it. Something with two hands took it and twisted it about, you know, enough to make a scar. And it was only about maybe a year old. Other things there. When I used to run around, I used to riger and they used to take cedar trees and they twist the top of those. I'd go there, go through there one day, and I'd come back a week later, and they're in the cedar tree I had walked past, will be twisted up like some hurricane got a hold the top of it and just twisted up up. And they don't break it off, they just twist them. They happened to me in Tennessee when i'd ride my horse out to where I'd take my horse out to graze. They used to twist cedar trees all the time, and nothing can come through and do that.
Speaker 3: No windstorm know nothing.
Speaker 2: They broke out. I had a bunch of one hundred foot tall popper trees. They snapped the tops out of like three or four of them, and it's kind of they lined my driveway. They snapped those out and threw them down to the ground. They snapped another one out on another time. I was coming back from Florida. I worked back and forth from Florida. I traveled around and you know, a lot of these memories are hard to remember because I'm not sitting still. I haven't sat still in fifty years. I am now retired now and I've sat still for about a year. So anyhow, you know, they snap off trees, they do all kinds of stuff. The other thing I want to talk about comment about is you know my problem with them because you hear about well they're evil or well they're kind. You know, we leave them peanut butter. It's really we're habituating and you shouldn't do that. I don't believe.
Speaker 3: I tried to talk to my.
Speaker 2: Cousin into doing that, and then after I heard a few more videos, I called her back. I said, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it. I mean, I'm just north of where that I saw a dog man track out there where I used to hang out. I mean, nobody's going to believe any of this. And when I was gone in the Navy, that's what happened down in Katie's, Kentucky, that dog.
Speaker 3: Man spectacle that killed some campers. I was in the Navy then.
Speaker 2: But before that, we were coming up from Tennessee, me my little brother, and my dad knows about that. I'm thirteen fourteen, and we were going to go deer hunt at this property that my grandpa had just bought, which was, you know, the same area I'm telling me about it ran. We eventually moved up there and lived from Tennessee. But anyhow, we're going down this road from Katie's, Kentucky. I twenty four was under construction, and I think at that time you had to take that detour. So my dad just bought this brand new truck. He's driving like eighty one miles an hour down this two lane road. It's it's scary. I don't know why, I just like, you know, I don't remember I don't remember getting to Katie's, Kentucky, but I remember driving through that road and I don't remember getting to that particular night up to Illinois. But we made it.
Speaker 3: But a cop pulled us over because he was going so fast.
Speaker 2: Eighty one miles an hour road like that is a big money money grabbed for, you know, the police or the county, you know. And all he wanted to do is see my dad's license. Told him to slow down. He looked around a couple of times, and he got back in his car. And I've heard people that I've heard podcasts where people go up in that area and they have mentioned that road and they say that they saw something go across the road. And then they get a little further it says, you want to turn around.
Speaker 1: Big for society who will be right back after these messages?
Speaker 2: And they're like no, because there's no there's no way out of this. What are we going to find If we find something, it's not going to be a good place to stop. It's a scary place. The whole place up there is kind of scary. So I don't know what to say to people. It's like, I don't want you going up there where I stop around. It's not far from garden, guys, But you know, it doesn't have to be. It doesn't have to be a particular area. Those things I agree with, mister Elmer. Those things are everywhere, and they're especially everywhere down there. But in so far as my experience has been so far, they're polite as long as you are. Now, I have a huge problem. That county is called the deer capital of Illinois. You got everybody from Chicago coming down there deer season. It lasts about three days. They have a big festival in town. I won't say what town. I guess I could. I don't have to be that much of a jerk, Dalkonda. They have a big deer festival down there every year, but everybody for Chicago comes down there. It sounds like a war zone for three days. But there's nobody that goes out in the middle of that. She's a deer nobody. You can hear all the gunfire is coming from the road to the public road and the private properties and all places you can pull in on the edge, but nobody walks in the middle of that. They don't. They just ain't got it in them. It's it's a scary, scary place. I mean, I could talk all day about how scary that place is.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you've had interactions with them in that area of Illinois as well? Or has it been mainly in Tennessee where we've been talking about.
Speaker 2: No, Illinois got it all started. My problem was I was in denial. I guess you know these things don't exist anymore. I heard all kinds of sounds, this wood knock thing. Now I listen to a podcast called wood knocks make no sense to me. Don't tell me that you're walking through the woods and all of a sudden you hear a wood knock. Well, that would require a sosquad to be standing there all day, or all week or all month waiting for you to walk by to hit a tree with a stick. That he's what, He just automatically comes up with it. We know they don't walk around the clubs in their hand. Well, we don't know for sure, but they don't need clubs.
Speaker 3: That's another thing. They don't need clubs. They don't need weapons.
Speaker 2: If they are an evolved species, they decided to evolve into something that doesn't need anything but themselves. It's the most awesome thing when you think about it. But anyhow, there's nobody. No sauce squatch is gonna stand there with a stick in his hand, you know, just happen upon you crossing his path and then smack a tree. They're not gonna stand. They're not gonna snap a limb off and then snap the other end off. Souse. It's hard enough because every stick you pick up around a tree is a dead stick, and if you hit it, it just sounds like, you know, it's not gonna make much noise, not enough for you to hear it. So I was listening to one podcast one time and it finally made sense to me.
Speaker 3: They can make that sound with their tongue.
Speaker 2: I believe that because if you're gonna instantly, and if if it were the case that you were able to surprise the sauce clots, the first thing he would do is stop in his track and make that sound and let you know.
Speaker 3: If you're not lessening, you should be that he's close by.
Speaker 2: It could also be, in my opinion and invitation, it's also letting you know that we know you're here. So far, so good. Don't do anything stupid. But you are passing the point of no return if you're aware of it. But see now I'm aware of it. Back then I wasn't. I heard so many tree ox I just you know, I just ignore them, thinking, well, maybe this tree smacked against another one as I'm walking through, you know, little breeze comes by, and you've got two trees that are tangled up, and they just make that noise constantly.
Speaker 3: I don't know, And that's what I would always experience.
Speaker 2: But you know that's not the case, because I would also look at top, you know, after I would hear something like that, I would and have that opinion. And I have that opinion when I was a kid, I would look up as I'm walking through for about you know, at least a fifty one hundred feet, because it's that close to me. It wasn't like six miles away, and I'm looking for the trees that are rubbing against each other.
Speaker 3: They're not there. They're never there.
Speaker 2: Never, not one time I heard some mony, And now I just anytime I hear it now just drugging my shoulders and I just keep on going because it's not a threat. I don't take it as a threat.
Speaker 1: Are there any other sounds that you're hearing out there as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, in South Carolina, they come down and we got here. We came here from Florida and was camping out in National Forest and there was this two sasquatches. They was a boy and a girl. I wouldn't say, well, you could say male and female, but they seem to be young because they were having a good time. And they start screaming at the dogs. They'll yell directly at the dogs, and then the dogs would start just raising all for miles around, and they just kept messing with them, messing with them. And then they tore up a tree and I heard the first the boy Sasquats yelled, and then the female was down in the canyon. See from my years out and there was I can kind of see through the dark kind of you know, it's nothing special, but I can see what direction or something that's especially it's gonna make that kind of noise. I know which direction they're looking. I know how big it is, I mean, deer, whatever, anything close by. I'll be able to figure it out.
Speaker 3: I don't know, and we hear them all the time.
Speaker 2: I don't go out, I have been outside you know, technically for a while because I'm trying to heal from some injuries that have occurred over time anyhow, So they do it out here too. So after we got out of the campground. Oh and then I went down the next day, I went down that road where we were camping, and there was this tree just torn all the shreds and leaning up against the wall of the other trees that were on the side of the road. I was like, what did that. It wasn't something that drops got cut off. It was like stripped, had one strip stripped through. It looked like no lightning hit it. There was no storm that came through. There was no wind that tore it up. It just got it was really it was skinny, but it was long and big kind of at the same time. It's like, that's exactly where I heard the noise that was the night before, you know, last night heard that and it was just really.
Speaker 3: Funny and they loved messing with dogs. Asked my next story.
Speaker 2: It's like after we got out of the campground, after I'd come up here, I'd gotten a job because COVID and the company I worked for went out of business two months before COVID then COVID hit and then I'm stuck in Florida. Finally I found a job in South Carolina, so we moved up here, but we just went camping because not really good housing much up here. So finally we found a place in the country. One hundred and twenty days later after camping, that's perfect. And one long after that, I heard sasquatches mess some of the dogs up here. And there's a lot more dogs. There's a lot of neighbors around, but you can't kind of you can't see them. It's around a lake.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: There's not many water sources here, so they're gonna be here if they are here. So what we would hear is these dogs that's going crazy, going nuts. And so what I do is I'll bark back. I'll tell the dogs to shut up. I'll bark at the dogs, not bark like a dog, but I will sound like a sasquatch, a mean one.
Speaker 3: If they don't shut up, I get a little.
Speaker 2: Meaner, and I get as mean as I have to get until all of them across the country tride shut up. Because I can't stand barking dogs. I just can't deal with it. I don't like a dog that just barks constantly. My dogs aren't allowed to bark unless some importance is going on.
Speaker 3: I'm not I don't have that.
Speaker 2: And then when you've got a whole neighborhood, not a neighborhood, but a countryside full of dogs marking at the same time, and the thing I was telling you about before, I can tell when the dogs are barking and what direction they're barking at, and then it kind of points out where this is, and they'll all point straight.
Speaker 3: To the perpetrator.
Speaker 2: And I think the reason they do that is because they want all the dogs to make all that noise so they can come and raid whatever they want to raid, and no one hears anything except dogs barking.
Speaker 3: I think they use those dogs to their advantage. They did the same things to the coyotes.
Speaker 2: When I lived in Tennessee, coyotes used to yip and yap and yap, and they'd be like fifty of them. Why in the world would a bunch of a pack of fifty coyotes. You're lucky to see two or three or four at a time. If you ever see them fifty coyotes all rounded up. And then you listen up the hill a little further and you hear another big coyote just oh, and you think, you know, back then, I thought, well, that must be the king coyote. Well, the coyote was a sad squatch running. There's all kinds of running them through the mountain, getting ready to eat one of them, and they're all gathering up and hoping, you know, strengthen numbers.
Speaker 3: There's all kinds of rock piles off the side of my property.
Speaker 2: I had a house and sixteen acres there on the side of a mountain.
Speaker 3: There was no neighbors. There was a neighbor.
Speaker 2: You know, there are neighbors, but you know, I had a whole I don't know, twenty thirty miles out in front of me. I could just go and explore and anytime I wanted to and not cross, not across the street. And there's stone rock piles out there that make no sense to me. There were people that lived on the side of that mountain. You'll find their foundations or maybe their chimneys. They were close by the house. But uh, the places all these rock piles are, there's no reason think you could even you know, cut all the trees out and plant corn in it. Is it was just stupid. Maybe they're Indian graves.
Speaker 3: I don't know. There were some that were like cone shaped.
Speaker 2: It wasn't just like a rock pile, you know, you'd see you know, eight feet long, three feet high, four feet wide. There's plenty of those. And then there's others that are just like stacked up like a cone. Strange things, just you know, I see strange things everywhere.
Speaker 3: I mean not that I'm not making them up. I see him and that's what I see. And what are they? I don't know.
Speaker 1: And was that at Tennessee in Tennessee?
Speaker 2: That was in Tennessee?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Did I tell you about the owls?
Speaker 1: No? Not yet?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, the owls after the eyeball thing, the red eyes after that, it wasn't long. It was the same year, in the same spring, and that was See I'm trying to put this together because you know, it's so long ago. And I have to say, was that the same year? Was it a week ago? A week before? Anyhow? So this owl goes out and starts hooting. So I get out on the porch, the same porch, and I start hooting back at this thing. And I'm pretty good at it, and so I'm hooting at this owl, and I'm hooting this owl, and then I realized that this may not be an owl. It's giant, it's huge. All I can see is, you know, just past the you know, it's just a wall of darkness through the woods. Middle of the night, about ten thirty eleven o'clock at night. This thing's hooting. I'm hooting back. I'm having a good time, and I'm sitting there thinking, I think I'm gonna walk up there and see what that is. I was about to take a step off the porch, and another one off to my left at about forty five degrees did the same thing started hooting too. So now I've got two of these things hooting, so I'm hooting at both of them. I decide to back up. You know, I put my foot back on the porch, and I think these can't be owls because they're too big. They sound like they're six foot tall. Now I've listened to owls for I know want an owl sound. I've been in the woods planning. I know what a normal sized owl sounds like. These things were just way too loud. You could feel the vibration from these owls hooting. Then they just one shut up and the other one shut up, and I shut up, and I went to the house. But there was no way I was gonna go out there and see if I could get them, you know, out of the trees, or get a look at them. They were just too big. I've heard a lot of stories about that, but I had the And oh the other thing gave away was like at the end of an owl call, when you hear a real owl, it's always a who who to you. These things would growl at the end of it, and that's when that was the dead giveaway for me. But still at this time, I didn't think Bigfoot still existed. And then when I told you about those trees getting staffed up, happened about oh.
Speaker 3: Probably three or four weeks later.
Speaker 2: All those trees were in my driveway and they just snapped everything off the top. So maybe they got mad, Maybe they got mad at me because I was, you know, technically mocking them.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Mark, I want to I want to make sure I'm on the right page. So you had the owl. The owl thing happened after you had the visual with the one standing there with the squirrels, and you still were not one hundred percent together. So what was asking, Yeah, what pushed you over then?
Speaker 2: Podcast?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so I was raised.
Speaker 2: I was raised. I was raised in a family. If you brought up anything like that, told any stories like that, they would make you pay for it. You don't, don't bring it up, don't talk about it. That doesn't exist. That's crazy. So I was stuck with that in my brain.
Speaker 3: I'm not stuck with that anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's why it's taken me so long to come around. It wasn't like I'm an automatic souled enthusiast. I was just telling my girlfriend. It's like, you know, a lot of people go out in the woods, say hear a tree knock, and they stop in their tracks, and they turn around, they go home. I just ignored them.
Speaker 1: Big for society, who would be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: Heard I've heard. I can't even tell how many of those I've heard. I just ignore them and I just keep on going. You know, that's stupid. I mean, if I knew there were sasquatches in i'd stop my tracks. I wouldn't way around turned around at home. Sure, but I didn't know, you know, I just thought they were all dead. I didn't think they existed. I knew that existed in the past. I believe you know, I believed it thoroughly. I used to sit out when I would ride my horse out there and let her eat, and I'd look across the countryside, down the mountain and down the grassway under the power lines where we were all sitting, and where I was sitting and just wishing to see one. I always, like always dreamed of these things. Just walk out the side of the wood, just let me see the top of your head, and I'll be happy. But it never happened in the daylight. Never saw one in the daylight, or if I have, I've blocked it and I'm not ready to address it yet.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: So the one time that you had you were able to see one, the one that you said looked autistic. Was that one interaction that we've talked about. Were there any other interactions after.
Speaker 2: That or I don't know, well other than you know, just just hearing them constantly and knowing where they're at. No have any sightings other than that one. And that was sighting enough for me, sure, And that's scary enough for me not to want to go out in the woods again. Just like Elmer. You asked him if he still hunts. He said no, I gave that up. I don't hunt, I don't fish. I just stay home. And I mean what he experienced is enough to would keep me out of the woods too. I wouldn't. I wouldn't never. I mean him seeing that calf pulled in half. You know, I haven't had well. I actually, down here where I live now, like a year ago or so, I found a deer that all the skin was pulled off of it, and it wasn't during deer hunting season.
Speaker 3: Found that on the.
Speaker 2: Side of the road.
Speaker 1: Did it have its legs still?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Nobody took any meat off of it. There was nothing.
Speaker 2: It was just just tore apart. But it had been in the woods for a good five or six days, and part of it was starting to dry out.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like fresh kill. But I found this thing because I saw some dogs run off the top of a hill out the end of my road where I live, and I got out and looked around us that had a piece of meat or skin in its mouth, and I was like, what is that?
Speaker 3: So I got out and I climbed up.
Speaker 2: On the hill and then you know, smelled the death and I went, wow, the only time I seen something like that happen is like, I know a lot of people and even my family, I think they.
Speaker 3: Used to do it sometimes.
Speaker 2: Is you cut it a certain way and you tie a chain to the skin and you just pull it behind a truck, you know, and the things tied to a tree and you skin it real quick. But you know, it usually takes the legs off. It makes a mess if you don't.
Speaker 3: Cut it right. It's just like, but this thing was pretty much intact.
Speaker 2: No one had you know, not a rib was missing, Coyotes hadn't been chewing on it.
Speaker 3: It was just there.
Speaker 2: And I what would do that?
Speaker 3: And why?
Speaker 2: Because even if if the human had done that, why is they going to go to the trouble to trip the skin off, not take a back leg a front leg.
Speaker 3: Nothing was missing from this deer. So I found that very odd.
Speaker 2: Ollieat you know, I don't think I've eaten any roadkill or have I I'm not sure. Oh God know the story. We were heading down to Florida and there's a viaduct in between here and Savannah can't tell you exactly where it's on nine to ninety five, and we had been through there like a couple of times back and forth to Florida, and I always looked at that place and I thought, boy, would that'd be a good place for a soft because right where the viaduct is was a big it starts the swampy areas down there towards Savannah, and so I thought, well, that'd be you look around and think, well, that'd be a great place for a sasquash be run around. About the third trip down there, we hit a wall of the biggest stink you could ever imagine. And I'm telling you it was mixture of skunk, garbage, dead animal, burnt tires of some sort, burnt suthing, just with the worst stink. And this is coming from a man that has been actually skunked in the face a foot away from my face by an actual skunk.
Speaker 3: This was ten times worse than it had that happened to me.
Speaker 2: It was horrible. Me and my girlfriend were just started screaming, what does that smell? It's not a paper mill. I don't want to hear anybody saying, no, it's probably those paper mills down there. I lived in Charleston when I was in the Navy, I had to deal with paper whills every day.
Speaker 3: You never got used to it. This was five times worse than that.
Speaker 2: It was horrible. So I mean it just unmistakable. It couldn't have been anything else couldn't have been. My sightings are smells of hearing things, you know, stuff like that. But my sighting to me, with the red eye thing is just as good as seeing this singing broad daylight. I don't I don't need to see one in broad daylight. I don't need to make up any stories that I have seen one in broad daylight. I mean there's particular areas, like when I was running around with my horse and stuff in Tennessee. There's little cubby holes and little things you go into. It looks like they have their own bias fhere, and then you get this really spooky feeling about you shouldn't be in here, and you're told to leave. And I've always gotten nothing, I've wept. You can be out gathering stuff in the woods or something, then all of a sudden something will happen, like a wall gets in front of you and says it's time for you to go now. I said, really, She says, yeah. I used to have me down there when we were camping. I said, well, I've had that happen in my entire life. I just you know, I don't care fifty feet away, I'm not going to.
Speaker 3: Go get it.
Speaker 2: It's like you get told it's time to go, and if you pay attention enough, I guess you'll get along with these critters just fine. A lot of people don't pay attention. I worry about those that come up missing. I worry about people that you know, call these things cannibals. Well, the only way you call them a cannibal is if they're related to us number one. So somebody needs to prove to me that they're an actual cannibal. But I think the way that they treat us is the way we treat our chickens. If you got like five or ten chickens, you know they're out in your yard pecking around. Well, eventually you know one of them's going to wind up in the in the in the pot, in the oven. You know, it's like we love them, we even give them names. But eventually, when that hen stops laying eggs, she's going in the oven. And I think that's kind of the way they may be looking at us. They like us as long as we don't mess up. Maybe we don't do this. Maybe we get there too many times. It's like time to wring the chicken's neck. I've heard a little too many stories about, you know, finding bones and caves of eating humans that just recently disappeared. I don't know whether those are you know, true or not, but it just it makes you have to wonder, because they don't they're not They're not in any hurry to sit down across any table from us and negotiate about nothing about anything, even or I think even our own government can't handle these things. I think that's why they've made all these national forests. So give them a spot to where they can go live and the rest of us idiots don't go invade or settle or habitat. Gatlinburg's a good example of that. There's too many things going on and smokies. I won't I won't. I won't walk around the Smokeyes, I'll go to that creek that's going east to west towards Maryville, but that's the only place I play around in smokey. So I've just known that I didn't even know people were disappearing that. I just always had a feeling there. I'm not a scared I'm not a scared to anything kind of guy. And that's just I just knew how to act. I guess I just knew not to go do this, don't go do that.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, one thing happened to me.
Speaker 2: I was driving down toward Gatlin Bird from the top of the mountain out of Cherokee and started seeing Indian graves or pot rock piles, and then I smelled a bear. That's enough for me. I don't need to get in some hollow back there and come up against the five hundred pound black bear. You want to understand, they're not very friendly. You know, you can't talk them out of hunger. So I just never But I mean, that's what I know now. I didn't know that then, but just the atmosphere kept me from doing anything stupid in the Smokies. So when you start like the built Gatlinburg, and when you start pinning these people in into a certain area, the only thing they can do is strike back. You know what happens if you're sitting on your front porch and something comes out of the woods and just starts taking and eating everything, garbaging up your front yard and doesn't even recognize you're sitting there. What are you going to do about that?
Speaker 3: That's kind of what's going on with them.
Speaker 2: I believe. Don't get out there and do anything stupid. And if you get away with it, good for you. But don't do it twice. Don't do it three times. They're just bad. Things can happen.
Speaker 1: Hey, you're talking about big foot specifically, right, Yeah? Yeah, yeah. Do you think people should put out any type of food for them if they know that they're in their area.
Speaker 3: That's a tough one.
Speaker 2: It's a yes and no. It's a I would put out enough to just to let them know that I'm aware that they're there, and I appreciate they're there because they're good guard dogs. They're awesome guard dog. Nothing's going to come around your property if they're sleeping outside in the woods, just right on the edge across the fence, nothing's going to mess with you. But don't overfeed. If you start feeding them and feeding them and feeding them. I'm going to use videos for example that I've heard. There was a woman that did that. I don't know where it was. I think it around North Carolina or something, and she went away for a week and when she got back, they had completely destroyed her entire property.
Speaker 3: Because she wasn't there to feed them every day.
Speaker 2: They had to bring in a professional team to come in there and shoot that thing.
Speaker 3: It was like ten feet tall, big giant thing.
Speaker 2: And since he didn't get fed that week, she had went off to visit somewhere and she came back to the destarter place. They had to like calm that thing down, and even the team that they brought in couldn't handle them. They had to call a bigger team that you know even more. You know, if you want to believe this kind of stuff. You know, I don't know what's totally incompletely true espousing that it is, but but I can surely go along if something you know that big, and I know they're anywhere. What makes me angry the most I think is, uh, you know, we're you know, it's some kind of stigma to speak up about this, to say that, uh, you know, we believe in it, or even even the people that know about it, it's like Elmer, he knows, I know, but you know, people look down on you and saying it doesn't exist, which you know puts us in a category of people being insane and need to be locked up in the street jacket all. And that's just not that's I'm not willing to accept that. I'm not, especially when I know the way they act by not giving up information. Oh here's here's one that game Warden that Elmer had talked to. He just strictly told him just don't do it. Don't do it. He wasn't trying to protect the Saucequatches.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 2: He knows something of him that has told him he doesn't want the heat this. You know, he's saying, this is my neighborhood. Do not shoot that thing, because if you do, it's gonna come down on me. That's what that meant. It'll come down on him too, but it's gonna come down on him first, and he don't want to hear that music. It's a fearful it's a fearful, frightful thing for the government to come after you. How many podcasts have I heard It's like, next thing I know, there's a black helicopter, or the men in black show up, or the next thing I'm dealing with a bunch of FBI agents making me sign an nda. You know, I'm a little I'm not fearful of that necessarily, but I got a big mouth.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The area in Tennessee. Have you have you ever talked to your neighbors to see if they're experiencing things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is one time. My neighbor Bill, good friend of mine, he lived down down there. You know, I used to ride my horse from through the woods from my house down to his. People thought that was crazy. You know, It's just it was just normal to me, but they thought, wow, that's crazy. Yeah, So he was riding my horse down there.
Speaker 3: We drink beer instead of sit around hanging out and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: He was an old hippie. But he got drunk one night and claimed he went down the road and claimed he saw buffalo. He said it was right beside my truck. I'm only doing ten fifteen miles an hour, and I got buffalo walking beside me out my window. And I couldn't figure it out. It's like, how would a stray buffalo? He says. It's just like, you know, buffalo when they shed their hair in the wintertime. It was like it was all hairy and like all matted up, and it was walking on all fours, he mentioned. I said, he just kept saying it was walking on on all fours. I don't know why I kept saying.
Speaker 1: That big for society, who will be right back after these messages?
Speaker 2: He said maybe it was a subsquatch, And I even talked to him. I said, there's no way, Bill, there's no sasquatch running around here. He said, the thing was like it was huge. It was as big as my truck. It was tall at the back of it. I'm looking at the back of it, but he didn't see the front of it. So just where he had seen this thing, it was right at this little little short bridge, small low bridge that goes over a creek, a dry creek. And if you make a left right there at that thing and walk about a mile, there's this huge giant sinkhole cave system. I've been in it, got in it, crawled in it, big enough for one of them things to get in it and just live there. And there's another cave down the road to the right. I've gott in that cave when I was younger, and so there's plenty of it, you know, if he wanted to hide, there's plenty of places for the big thing to hide. So I went down to my other neighbor, which was a friend of ours, and I kind of sat for a couple of days thinking about, well, maybe he's right, maybe it is a big foot. And I brought it up to him and he.
Speaker 3: Went monkey nuts on me and told me to shut up, don't bring that up again.
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk about it, and I don't want to want you bring that up to Just don't talk about it. I said, what's the matter, it's not a buffalo. I'm just talking about it. It's not a buffalo. Maybe it is a big foot. He says, that's enough for me. That's enough, so I'd say, And I couldn't talk to him about it ever again. It was a don't don't bring us up, don't bring us up, shot up ever again. But he lived down right there in the valley, not three months or not a mile away from where he saw this thing. But he was just not even wanting to hear the possibility of the theory of maybe because we know it's not a buffalo. Oh, Bill's just drunk. He was just drunk. No many what it was. Sorry, it wasn't my sighting. That's just the story that sound, and that was the end of that. Bill died not long after that, probably about a year after. But you know, yeah, Bill was a drinker, but he wasn't an hallucinator.
Speaker 3: I know that for a fact.
Speaker 1: Wow, what an interesting area. Do you ever hear anything else weird in the woods besides the sounds that you're attributing to Bigfoot?
Speaker 2: Well? The only oh any other things weird? Oh let me think that's a curveball? Yeah, that I can't remember what they are. I'm trying to just rack my brain with what I'm dealing with. But no steel doors closing. Okay, actually it's nothing. It's nothing I heard, but it's what I saw when I'm sitting there with that bob Back when I was sitting there with that bobcat, I told you I hadn't objective that I wanted to get to. So while I'm dealing with this bobcat, my girlfriend's got a sprained ankle, and you know, and my dogs, well, my dogs aren't giving me a problem necessarily. And then that twisted tree is right across the.
Speaker 3: Creek from me.
Speaker 2: I'm looking down and what should be darker black. I kept seeing this.
Speaker 3: It looked like there was a white building sitting there.
Speaker 2: I well, what is that? Why is there? There shouldn't be anything white, and it's huge and it's sitting there just like I could just you could just barely see it through the trees. But it's solid white. The rocks aren't going to be white. There's nothing there that should be white. But you know, I'm dealing with, you know, quite a few issues there. I keep glancing down there, see what that is. I'm glancing around. What am I going to do with this cat? So once I got the cat down, I thought about going. Then we just decided no, I'll see it some other time. But it was it was just too big. I had been to that place way too many times. There's no such thing as anything being white. There's no building, there's no road to anybody to carry anything out there. There's a huge I just know there was like a white wall down at the end of where I wanted to get to, and I didn't go see what it was. Call it a legend, call it what you will, but I just found that so odd and still to this day bothers me because I've been out there one hundred times and there's nothing white out there. Stupid. There's no way anybody brought anything white out there. As far as other sounds, no, I don't think really, not really. I may remember something later, but right now, off the top of my head, no, nothing spooky scary. I think I think there are dog men there, but I don't think. I think it's kind of like they from what I understand, they don't like each other much. They're in Kentucky across the river, and I got the guard dogs that I got, which I'm happy about.
Speaker 3: I don't want to deal with no movement.
Speaker 1: Would you rather deal with one over the other?
Speaker 2: No, I'll deal with them both. I think dog men just like to scare people. I don't think they really feed on us necessarily. I think they just like I think they. I think it feeds them, our fear feeds them. How bad they can scare the crap out of us because there's not well, there are a lot of disappearances that not necessarily dead. Not the government's gonna, you know, admit to so who knows. I know they eat people. I know that, so I guess I shouldn't be so not afraid.
Speaker 3: But I'm not afraid of either one of them.
Speaker 2: Actually, the only problem I would have about dying is that people who have just come behind me and clean up my mess. That's what I'm trying. I mean, you know all the things that left behind, you know it would be on them. I'm not afraid of these things necessarily. I'm just afraid of how many people I'd be putting out if I got eaten by one of them.
Speaker 3: I don't mind dying dying. He's had a wife that died in my arms.
Speaker 2: So and she she came back and told me what was like up there. So I'm I'm well versed about what happens after you die, and I ain't scared of none of it. It's just like you just take a big short nap, that's all. Just clonk me on the head and have a river too.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that Joy lost your wife.
Speaker 2: That that's okay.
Speaker 3: I got another girl, gotcha kids?
Speaker 1: Did that happen before I took her?
Speaker 2: I took her there one I took her there one time, as a matter of fact, and we were down at a place where I used to go see in pretty close the same area, and I'm telling her a story about you know, the history of the place and where we used to come out and hang out and do all that stuff. And trees start shaking at the top of the ridge on the other side of the creek, and there was really not necessarily any wind, and it was only like three trees, and they kept just like swaying and swaying and back and forth, and you look up and down the ridge from one thing to the other. It's just these three trees. And they just kept interrupting my story because it was making noise. So I looked up and I just yelled up the hill. I said, I'll be with you in a minute.
Speaker 3: And it stopped.
Speaker 2: When one blowing real hard. There's a little, you know, three five mile hour breeze, and she said something like.
Speaker 3: What's going on up there? I said, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Hams all the time, and then we left. I remembered that the other day. I know all this sounds crazy, but it's all horribly true.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry to me, it's not crazy at all, because I hear versions of this every single day, and it is absolutely wild how how many people are experiencing things like this all across the US. And people don't realize that, but I hear right them every single day. It is absolutely wild.
Speaker 2: My only hope. Not my only hope. I have many hopes. But insofar as this regard, I want people to imagine themselves as a sasquatch. What they have to deal with, how cold it gets, how they don't have shoes, how they don't have blankets, and so you know, why are you're going to get upset if you know the last thing you need to worry about is running them out of the spot that they had picked that day to survive, and all of a sudden they got to pick up and run and go somewhere else. I want people start thinking about what they're doing for they go out and start messing with these things, they need to leave them. They don't have to leave them alone. They can walk out there. Just keep your mouth shutting up.
Speaker 3: Same thing.
Speaker 2: Don't make any noise, don't make any racket, don't bring any friends. We bring a friend or two if you need to. But they need to start imagine what it'd be like if it were them sitting on the side of that ridge and having to sleep outside and all that stuff. It's not that they're suffering. They evolved into that. Like I said, they don't need weapons, they don't need fire they're perfectly fine with the way they are. The only problem they have with us is we make too much noise and they're not allowed to be seen by us. They have to run from us. But you know, there comes a time where I think another thing. I mean, I think that they're not only duplicitess, they're quadplicitess. You know, if it's an easy kill, and if they can know on their own that there are no witnesses and you'll never be heard or spoke of again, they'll take you. Never put yourself into that position. I mean, the things I do that I used to do, I would say are dangerous or not. Just don't don't do that on a reg unless you have established a relationship with them, unless you know that you're going to be safe. But there may come a day, even with me, they'll just come, you know, they'll snatch me up. They've had enough time for supper.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you've established a relationship with.
Speaker 2: With the absolutely yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely see. I make sure you know, not the word the owner or anything like that. When I go out in the woods so they can smell me. I want them to remember because my scent hasn't changed since I was a little kid. It's still the same, and so they can smell me for miles away.
Speaker 1: How often are you are you talking to them out loud? Do you find?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Not lately, I've shut myself in the house for a year. Well all the time, I still do. But you know, you can call that person a crazy person easily. I believe I'm in touch with them right now. I know, I just know it. I mean, so far, I'm in negotiations with them. Okay, guys, I got something I gotta come up. I got it something, I got to come up there and do it. It's in their territory and they ain't gonna like it.
Speaker 1: How do you feel you're connected to them?
Speaker 2: Huh, I'm part Indian. I'm connected to them because they I think that they I was entertainment to them. There was another thing I did like At the bottom of that that creek I'm telling you about, at the top of that, there's a there's a bluff and I used to want to get done running. I'd go up climb that bluff and get on top of that. There'd be huckleberries up there and stuff to eat, and off to the right and you can see see for miles from top of that bluff and off to the right was a hawk's nest about seventy feet maybe one hundred feet in the growing in a big old tree. So I devised a way to tie up a bunch of binder twine haybales. We had a lot of horses, so we had binder twine everywhere. So I devised a way to make my own rope and throw a rock over the limb with a small string tied to the you know, the big rope that I had made out of this binder twine, and it was double, so I had to throw the rock over the limb. Then you pull the string, which pulls up the rope, which springs the other side down, and you twist that together and you climb the tree to get to the hawk class. I'm sure that was an entertaining day for them because I did that. It was it was high. It was like, I mean, I couldn't get the rock over the limb, that's how high the limb was. And I'm good, I'm good at throwing stuff, baseballs, you name it. And it took me a good twenty five thirty minutes. I had to sit down, take a break, from throwing that rug just to get over the first limb of that tree. Finally got it when I was about to give up, and I pulled the thing up and then I twisted around and I climbed that fifty foot rope. I mean it was high, I'm telling you, sent a big tree. Climbed up and saw the little chickens, and instead of taking one, I decided just leave them alone and climbed back down. And that was my exercise for that week. So if there's any sasquatches around there, sitting there watching me, you know, making rope, not bringing a rope, making a rope just to get up to go look at these chickens, these redtail hawk babies, and they were there. I decided I just turn around and go back, no reason whatsoever. Hey, have you seen pictures of a guard of the gods, like good pictures of them? Yeah? P Have you seen that pedalstal out in front in the middle of it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've seen pictures of the rock formations.
Speaker 2: But you've seen that. You've seen the camel head, right, the camel head there's that's that's it's I mean, as far as I know, that's it's claim to fame. There's a camel.
Speaker 1: Head, is it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm looking at it right now. So it's called camel Rock. Yeah yeah, Big for Society will be right back after these messages. Okay, Yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Can you see that? Can you see like a pedalstal down below that? Yes, it looks like about Yeah. I jumped off of that over towards a camel head when I was in the Navy. I got a picture of it too, and so it's a bit a bit wide there. That's how crazy.
Speaker 1: I weren't kidding around now.
Speaker 2: And my reason for doing it was I was going to ask my girlfriend to marry me that day, but I just left it up to God to see, Well, if I shouldn't marry this woman, why don't you just kill me? So I jumped jumped out the rock and told her to take my picture as I'm doing it, and we're out there with our friends and stuff. Yeah, go ahead. That sounds like a good idea. Yeah, I twisted. I twisted my ankle really bad, but you know, wound up marrying the girl.
Speaker 1: There you go, There you go, good stuff. Mark you you you've been through some really interesting stuff. It sounds like you're still going through it.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get started. I'm trying to get started back up again. I have finished living my life. My body's just a little broke down from all the things I've done. I used to live on a boat in Florida, out on the hook, not at a marina, just like rowing, sailing, riding a bicycle twelve miles a day, and that's if nothing went wrong to get to work come backs like i've really there's a lot more to it to that, But it's not sosquatch oriented necessarily, right, or maybe the maybe the occurrences that happened to me in Florida. I haven't popped in my you know, minus two head yet you know figured out later.
Speaker 1: Well, you know sometimes you know, connections get made later on in life, and you know things might continue to happen as well on the property that you're at.
Speaker 2: But I mean, oh, I sang two songs to a Bobcat in Florida one night. That was crazy driving to go to I guess I was on I may have been on a beer runner. I needed cigarettes.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was living on a boat. So I got to my bike in this park that I lived in get down the driveway or go down going down the sidewalk out of this park, and there's a giant bobcat laying on the sidewalk just looking at me. So I slid my foot to a stop from about ten feet away from this thing. So I'm not going anywhere. The Bobcat's not going anywhere. It's not looking unfriendly, but you know, it's looking at me like what you got for me? Now? So I sat there and I sang two songs to that bobcat. Finally it left. What were the songs songs?
Speaker 3: I wrote?
Speaker 2: I think so cool?
Speaker 1: Well there you go.
Speaker 2: So anyhow, it's kind of funny. I felt like snow white.
Speaker 1: Hey maybe maybe you saved that.
Speaker 2: Oh I had another one that out see where I saw that sasquatch I had just Randy used to come in and wake me up every morning. I finally got to the point getting my chest and bark right in my face to get me awake. God damn, you get out of here. It's like I felt like snow white then too.
Speaker 1: That's that's two snow white things. So who knows what's next. But don't go eating any apples, I guess, but uh.
Speaker 3: No, right, away from those I don't have the teeth for it.
Speaker 1: There you go, Mark, keep us, keep us in mind if if anything else continues to happen once you get back out there. But thank you for sharing. What you've experienced so far has been it's been very unlightening. I think a lot of people are gonna are gonna learn some things from.
Speaker 2: It, well, I hope. So. I mean, I don't want anybody like this calling people crazy.
Speaker 3: Stuff needs to stop.
Speaker 2: It does yeah, you know, And like I'm not here a lie or promote. I'm not calling the next guy to tell my story. I just need to get this out and just get it over with so I can move on with my life necessarily. I'm not looking to make a podcast get famous by any meanings, just don't. I want nothing to do with it. It has to I just gotta i don't know, maybe set the records trait, Maybe calm some people down, Maybe tell some people they need to calm down. You know, there's just so many variables to this thing. It's like you just like when you ask me what do I think it is? You can't just call it one thing right right? You know, there's just too many things going on and you have to recognize what you're dealing with. Like I said, you can go out west, you're going to find a completely different animal. Maybe they are field. Maybe they would just put their foot down and said this is our territory and we have a zero tolerance policy. There's a place in Alaska they wiped the town out, like I think twice because they just didn't want them there and ran them out, killed a bunch of people. So some have a zero tolerance. Some are kinder than others. You know, you just gotta you always have to know what you're dealing with. So that's why I say, we can't just call these things one thing.
Speaker 3: And you know, look at them in.
Speaker 2: I don't know one, you know, and in one view, this is what they are. You know, they're not a gorilla.
Speaker 1: Sure you know what to do.
Speaker 2: You know what to do with a gorilla. You know what to do with They all do the same thing. They're not a polar bear. They all do the same thing. These things don't do the same thing anyway. So sorry for running on. I know you probably have to edit that out, but that's just what I think.
Speaker 1: Well, Mark, I appreciate you coming on. Man, If there's anything I can I can ever do to help out. Don't be afraid to you know, you can send me an email, but I appreciate you sharing your thoughts tonight.
Speaker 2: Man. All right, thanks for that. I appreciate that. I will if I have any questions, I'll give you a give you a.
Speaker 3: Bother, but probably don't count on it.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: Well, what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna go find out now that I know, now that I know everything I know, I'm gonna go out and I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Practically walk up to one of these things because I'm done from them making me look like a fool.
Speaker 1: I'd be interested to see how that how that goes. If you do end up doing that, I'll let you.
Speaker 2: Know if I'm planning on going here in about a couple of months if I can, Okay, so I'll let you know. All right, all right, thanks Jeremi.
Speaker 1: Well I'll talk to you later. Thank you.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Have a good one, mark you too bad. Just want to take a few minutes to say thank you to you all my listeners for listening to the podcast. Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much, make sure that you're subscribed. Share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a Bigfoot encounter related to the following or know someone who has, please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email. Here's a list the Subtle Lake area of Oregon, Rainbow, Oregon, McKinsey Bridge area, Sweet Home, pretty much that entire area, the north part. If you get what I mean, I'll see you back next time. Listeners. SASA Summerfest this year July eleventh through the twelfth. It's going to be fantastic July eleventh through twelfth in Greenwaters Park and Oakridge, Oregon, and listeners, if you're going to go, you can get two day to it for the cost of one if you use the code b F S like Bigfoot Society, but b FS it'll get used some off your cost. Priscilla wasn't nice enough to provide that for my listeners, So there you go. I look forward to seeing you there, so make sure you head over to www Dot Sasquatch Summerfest dot com and pick up your tickets today