Speaker 1: It's time for Coffee and Company fueled by Thornton's on Sports Talk seven ninety.
Speaker 2: Holy crap, I don't know who the hell we think when we.
Speaker 1: Are get off our show, idiot.
Speaker 2: The kids are crying, or turn them off. The punctures are screwing it up.
Speaker 1: Gold Play inter Murals, Brother, gold Play Intermurals. They're supposed to be mature adults, but they're really not. Who's the kid here? Who's the kid here? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Here's Nick Coffee?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Happy hump day, everybody.
Speaker 4: Welcome in to a Wednesday edition of Coffee and Company here on Sports Talk seven ninety, fueled by Thornton's shout out to Thorntons.
Speaker 3: They continue to amaze me.
Speaker 4: I it was nice to see a very awesome surprise when I arrived at Thornton's earlier today. But I feel, like, you know, being like the unofficial mascot of Thornton's, Like I'm a Thornton's guy. It's part of the brand, like it or not Thornton's. That's just how this has played out. And I really appreciate you. But I almost fainted when I pulled into Thorntons and saw all the marketing material hanging up at the gas pumps, hanging up all over the doors and the windows outside, because they just decided to flex and let everybody, let everybody know that when it comes to you know, everything but mostly delicious food items, they're on top. So called competitors can't compete with what Thornton's just rolled out all at one time. They got boneless wings now tossed in either sweet red chili sauce or bold barbecue gets you a five piece. How about pizza? They got pizza now two slices for six bucks, some delicious pizza, really good crust. And then how about this. The sausage, egg and cheese and croissant was already the best breakfast sandwich out there, no lies. Now they're given us a waffle, sausage, egg and cheese sandwich. So waffle is the bun, sausage and cheese. I mean it's delicious, So I love waffles. I think Thornton's might have known that there were some imitators out there, some one of bees that might have been getting some attention, and they just wanted to remind people they're still on top. So we are proudly fueled. By Thornton's here Coffee and Company Nick Coffee. That's me Austin Montgomery alongside today. What else can I get into to avoid having to talk about what happened last night? Anything else I need to plug? Oh yeah, this in all seriousness. We are going to talk about a lot of things, including Kentucky getting a huge win last night against Duke. But I didn't mention this yesterday, so I might as well mention it now. And this is something that I need to say. But it also gives me a little bit more time to, you know, avoid the obvious. Kentucky looked good last night. But the company man, mister John Alden, he's still you know, he's still with us. I learned long ago when people like get a different job, leave the company, get a promotion. When I say no longer with us, I used to just mean like they're no longer on the show. And then I realized that I actually killed somebody once, not really, but they assumed that like when I said he's no longer with us, they just boughdy died. So yeah, I got to be a little more careful with my words. But the company man, he's still with us, and he's still a part of the show, but he's kind of in like a hybrid role now because we had some shake up here last week that resulted in John being relied on a little bit more than he had been relied on previously. In fact, i'll just say it, he got called up to the big leagues. That's what's happening here. He's now on the mothership news radio eight forty whash you hear in the mornings with Tony Cruz, and I don't know how long that's going to be his schedule, but even if it is, he'll still mix in and be a part of the show. But we now have Austin Montgomery running the operation there in the control room doing a phenomenal job.
Speaker 2: So thank you from one company man to another.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: One company man do another, and I think there'll be there'll be plenty of opportunities for the three of us to make some magic here as a trio. So he did, you know, he didn't He didn't just disappear, and you know, he didn't die. He's he's with us, and he had a big announcement earlier this week that I was happy that they put it out there for the whole world to know. I found out a few weeks ago. But John the company man, he's going to be a dad. Wow, and his lovely wife Alicia are going to have a girl and a company baby. That's right, That's right. So congratulations to him. I kind of feel I kind of feel like he's growing up right before my eyes.
Speaker 2: Seriously.
Speaker 4: You know, John was fresh out of college whenever he first made his way over here as an intern, initially for Howie Lindsay, and then he kind of just stuck around, got a part time gig and then became full time. And obviously he's been a part of what I do here at Sports Talk seven ninety for the last you know, a couple of years roughly. So very happy for him and his family, and just because you don't hear his voice every day, he's still around and he'll be with us, you know, here and there. So just wanted to let everybody know, all right, let's let's get to it. I mean, how about how about that performance last night? Yeah, case Dan Musgrave, she was great at the KFC Center.
Speaker 3: Oh was she actually last night?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, she was.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you something, I didn't know really what to expect from that, and I'm pretty sure everyone tunes into Sports Talk seven ninety to hear about the country concerts that go on here locally.
Speaker 2: But what a show. I don't know if do you know too much of her?
Speaker 5: You just kind of know. I know she's really hot, Yeah, very much. I know that confirmed last night being there in person.
Speaker 4: And I know she's a successful country music artist. And I know that if you if you did, and I'm not asking you to, I mean you can if you want. It's you, it's your lane when it comes to what we what we vibe to on the on the show today, when it comes to tunes, But I know if you played a few of them, I probably know them, but I just can't think of any off the top of my head.
Speaker 3: But she's a she's kind of a big deal, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a really big deal. I didn't know too much what to expect.
Speaker 5: I think I only knew like one or two of her songs from her last album, but this was her newer album tour. The girlfriend knows a lot more than I did, but I was I was very pleasantly surprised. I wasn't expected to be let down. I knew she'd be a good performer, but it was really really fun. The um Center is a great place for a concert.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that clearly was the performance I was referring to. But also there was a performance in Atlanta that, oh it was pretty it was pretty impressive. I mean, look, I said nothing would surprise me, but I was wrong. In Kentucky winning and beating Duke last night, that wasn't what really shocked me. In fact, I said many times yesterday, I really felt like they had a good shot at winning because the roles were reversed, meaning usually you'll see an older team be able to at this point early on in the season take advantage of being veterans, being a little bit more ready at that point. Now, it's still impressive. I mean I'm not acting like, you know, Kentucky won't be a good team this year, but it just kind of felt like, yeah, I could see I can see Kentucky, you know, holding out and being able to win a close game.
Speaker 3: And they did that.
Speaker 4: However, I didn't see them winning the way that they did. And it's still clearly was was a was an over It was a collective effort from everybody involved. Obviously, Andrew Carr was great, for Kentucky. But you know, I thought that if they were going to win that game, it would be a really high scoring game and it would just be Kentucky kind of outlasting them, like a shootout kind of thing, and they just hold on, maybe they make more free throws like that would have been the most likely scenario that I would have envisioned had they you know, if they won. And they did win, but and it wasn't. It wasn't a low scoring game by any means, but it wasn't a shootout and Kentucky didn't really have that much of a problem defending Duke. So I mean again, like that was that was impressive. And look, they've got a good team. And I know Kentucky like top to bottom, everybody within BB and the Big Blue Bozos, from the players, the fans, the coaches, like, I get why they're being of knock because I'd probably do the same thing. I don't blame them at all. I mean, not only was that a great sign for this current team for Mark Pope, but you're really winning the breakup right now and it's not close. And as we've discussed, you can act like that doesn't matter, but it does matter. I would believe you if you told me that it wasn't the first, maybe even the second thing that like popped into your mind after you realized, holy crap, in just his third career game as the coach, Mark Pope beat Duke. I think it's like the fourth time they've beat Duke in like the last sixty years or something like that. That stat blew me away, But I feel like it's true because of where it came from. I heard it on the KSR pregame show yesterday, so you know, I know they say facts are optional. They're not going to get facts wrong but make their team look bad. So Kentucky hasn't beaten Duke a whole lot, and they certainly considered them a rival and they got it done. So a great sign for Mark Pope. So again, I'm sure there's a lot of things that went into your mind right afterwards, like holy crap, I can't believe he did that. This is great, this feels awesome. But one of the many things that you were probably thinking about at that time when the game ended and you realize you held on in one. You were thinking about your ex, you were thinking about John Keller Perry, and you know, right now, the early stages of this breakup, you're winning in a major way, monster win for Pope and his team, and Cal, you know, he's he's not only looking exactly the same as he did when he was at Kentucky, which led to that thing kind of falling apart to where you needed to have the breakup that you had.
Speaker 3: But like he's.
Speaker 4: Starting to get you know, he's starting to get criticized more so than I feel like he usually does. Like people make fun of Cal for you know, flopping in the tournament right and just losing to teams like Oakland and Saint Peter's, and that's that's worthy of being made fun of. I make fun of him too. But now you have those that I guess are you know, more on the capitol j side of covering the sport. They're not out here to make jokes. They're not out here to really you know, entertain They're just they're they're given takes, right they are. They're given analysis, like you know, the field of sixty eight guys, right, those that you know that are the talking heads of the sport, Like they're really calling out how here he is at a new school and he's trying to do the same things that really made it go sour at Kentucky, and it's not. I mean, he doesn't have the same resources at Arkansas that he would at a place like Kentucky. So again, a big win last night for Kentucky. And you know, I didn't want them to win, but it happened. And I'd be a liar if I said I didn't think that they looked impressive. I mean, they've got they've got a good team. I don't know what their ceiling is. You know, they're certainly going to lose games this year. But you know, I don't even think they played that well. I mean, they played well enough, they made shots when it mattered. But if you just look at the numbers here, the biggest difference in this game was that Kentucky they made they made more three points shots. I mean they were ten of twenty five for forty percent. If you're shooting forty percent from three, that's a pretty good recipe, especially if you've got a team. I mean, again, they shot forty percent from three. And it wasn't just one or two or even three guys that really did did the bulk of the work. I mean, they had looks like four different guys made at least two three pointers. So you know, you build your roster to have guys that are, you know, shooters, you're gonna let them shoot. And they made forty percent of them. And that's a pretty good recipe. But everywhere else, I mean, neither team shot the ball great overall, forty percent roughly for both, thirty nine percent for Duke, forty percent for Kentucky. So Kentucky was ten of twenty five as mentioned forty percent. Duke was four of twenty three for seventeen percent. That's really the difference in the game. Both teams were the same at the free throw line seventy one percent. Kentucky had a few more turnovers. Duke had a four point edge on the backboard. Second chance points were pretty even, and I guess the other big difference here is the bench points. I mean, Kentucky they got balanced right. They were led by Andrew Carr, who played really well, especially.
Speaker 3: In the second half.
Speaker 4: O way, I think it's how you say the guy's name who transferred to Oklahoma State was he was solid. I mean, if he's making two out of three three pointers a night and putting up fifteen points and grabbing six boards. That's a that's like, that's production for Mark Pope that I don't really think anybody was expecting consistently. And then you had eight apiece from Brea Garrison and looks like Amari Williams had had ten, Lamont Butler with nine. But your best player, at least the guy that everybody thought was gonna be your best player. And I heard a lot of people saying this before the season started, and I didn't disagree, but it was incorrect last night. Jackson Robinson, he didn't mean was he there last night? I mean I say that sarcastically. He played twenty seven minutes. He didn't do a thing, and twenty seven minutes he had one point because he made one of three free throws, had one rebound, didn't have an assist. I mean again, talking about somebody who played twenty seven minutes and essentially just took up one of the five spots on the floor. That's what he did in twenty seven minutes, and it didn't matter. Kentucky still beat Duke. So if they'll be able to win game because Jackson Robinson's the guy that everybody said, look, he's going to have to be the best player.
Speaker 3: Can he really take over?
Speaker 4: Can he turn it on when you're playing elite teams with elite talent like a duke? And he didn't even do a damn thing and it didn't matter. So very encouraging for Kentucky, and I'm jealous. Louisville had an opportunity to kind of do the same thing and put together the same type of performance on Saturday against Tennessee, and you know, they didn't come close to doing what was done last night. So doesn't mean I think Louis's going to have a terrible season and that Kentucky's going to be, you know, a billion times better.
Speaker 3: But we got a call like it is.
Speaker 4: We've now seen each of these two teams play nobody's and they look good. And then we saw each team play a real opponent, and one team looked outmatched in a major way and looked like they have a lot of work to do, whereas the other team pulled through. And I'm not even sure you saw Kentucky playing close to their best. So you know, another obvious observation for me, Cooper Flag really talented. Thirty two points at twenty six, sorry thirty two minutes, had twenty six points twelve boards, just so you can tell the guy's got a lot of ability. You know, there's not really anything I saw last night that I would that I would say like is a weakness for him. But it might have been Cel Brown, who was on the show last week or the week before. I remember talking with him about Cooper Flag, you know, asking do you believe the hype? Do you think this guy is as good as advertised? And he said yes, but he brought up one potential thing that that could that could hurt this Duke team. It probably won't matter long term for a guy like Cooper Flag, who's just that talented, but this Duke team, they're gonna need Cooper Flagg to kind of just take over. And he tried to do it at times last night. He had that late turnover, of course, that was crucial. He also made some tough shots down the stretch. Like I think he to say like he looked way overrated. I mean, I'm sure you'll hear some people say that.
Speaker 3: I didn't view it that way.
Speaker 4: I mean, again, he led all scores with twenty six points, but he didn't look comfortable being the guy to just take over. That's not something you go to the gym and work on. That's not something you you know, get a bunch of reps.
Speaker 2: Mike's on. Oh I had it off.
Speaker 3: Oh I thought, well, I heard you take a drink Son.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I don't know I heard that, but.
Speaker 3: Weird, did you take a drink?
Speaker 4: I did, but the mic was off. Oh never mind. Sometimes it happens. But anyways, with Cooper Flag like, you don't just you don't just become the alpha, and you can get more comfortable at it, but a lot of that really is just your personality, right, that's how you. And it seems like when you when you were looking to find anybody bringing up a potential weakness or a concern about this guy who has more hype entering college than anybody since Zion Williamson, that is what I heard that, you know, maybe he won't really become table embracing the role of like, all right, everybody, get out of my way, let me go to work.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be the guy. And I think he.
Speaker 4: Tried at times, but he just one of two things, and it's probably it's actually probably a little bit of both. He didn't he wasn't comfortable doing it, and it caused him to you know, struggle here and there late trying to make some big plays, or maybe Kentucky just took it. You know, they realized, Hey, we know who they're going to we know who they're going to rely on when it's when it's time to uh, you know, time to close out a game, and we're gonna we're gonna be ready to stop him.
Speaker 3: We're gonna, we're gonna double, We're gonna swipe.
Speaker 4: I think it was who was it that had that swipe on the ball that you know was one that might have been Lamont Butler one of the bigger defensive plays late in the game. So again, if you're Kentucky, I get it. Yet, that's huge for you guys, especially to get the new era started with a.
Speaker 3: Win like that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I hate it, but it happened, and I gotta you know, I gotta call like it is. We gotta be honest.
Speaker 5: Well, you know you brought up that stat earlier WHATSR did, and it prompted me to go look up just the Champions Classic all time records. So Kentucky has faced Duke six times in the Champions Classic, and believe it or not, they even did at three to three with yesterday, And do you care to you care to take a guess of who has the most wins out of those four teams in the Championship Classics overall history.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm gonna say it's either Duke or Kansas. I'm gonna lean that it's that it's Duke.
Speaker 5: It's Kansas, Okay, So Kansas, yes, sir, Well before yesterday there were nine and five all time, So that just puts them at ten and five for the whole season or for the whole series.
Speaker 2: Then it's Duke.
Speaker 5: Then it's Kentucky and Michigan State has kind of been getting dog walked by everybody.
Speaker 2: In that series.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm sure the contract has been renewed at some point to where there's no ability to make a swap. But man Ukon needs that spot, don't they.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean Villanova would have been good a couple of years ago.
Speaker 4: Or yeah, when they had their run going, which, by the way, they lost again last night.
Speaker 2: You see that.
Speaker 4: I didn't see that Saint Joe's beat Villanova, and then last week they lost to an IVY League team. It might have been was it Yale or Princeton? One of those teams. So in recent years, when it comes to these legends that either get forced out, decide to walk away, whatever it may be, they've had influence and who takes over for him, and every one of these coaches I feel like has for the most part underwhelmed. I know, Hubert Davis made the run to the championship game, but outside of that, and you can't.
Speaker 3: Just take that away that has real value, right, But.
Speaker 4: Other than that, like, I feel like Carolina has always had the talent and the ability, and you know that if they beat anybody then it won't surprise you. But I kind of feel like overall it's been slightly underwhelming under the Hubert Davis here. I mean, they missed the tournament one year I believe, did they or maybe the year I thought they were gonna miss the tournments the year that they got hot and made it all the way to the championship game. But either way, you can throw Kyle Neptune in there with Jay Wright's replacement, a guy that Jay Wright clearly made sure got the job after he walked away, and they're gonna have to go find the new coach now because this guy's I mean, he was potentially on the hot seat last year and then I guess following last year, then he enters this year with a rough start. But who else was Like, I'm trying to think of other coaches that have stepped in just that we're you know, Greg gard took over for bo Ryan, who again, that's not a that's not an elite job. And I don't think that Bo Ryan is an elite coach, but that's a similar situation to where he had influence and just handing it off to his guy and it hadn't worked.
Speaker 3: So anyways, a lot to get into.
Speaker 4: We'll take our first break coming up here in just a second, but I do want to set the table for you. We're gonna have some fun today, right Austin. I mean, that's what we're here to do. Oh, We're here to bring the vibes and hopefully give you guys a better afternoon. So stick with us. We'll take you up till six o'clock. We're going to talk about the college football playoff rankings. No real big shocker last night, but the Big ten is clearly getting the benefit of the doubt that the SEC usually gets in. The SEC's upset about it, and I understand why. I mean, I don't want the SEC to get preferential treatment all the time, but like there's some rank there's some teams in the Big ten that you're just giving them the benefit of doubt that I don't think. I think they're less worthy of it than the SEC. So we'll get into that. Also, I think the committee, whoever the spokesperson is for the Committee this year, I think it's the Michigan Athletic Director, there's one thing they could just say every week when they give us an update and try to explain it. They wouldn't make everybody happy, and clearly people would still say these aren't in order the way they're supposed to be as far as the rankings, but it would eliminate this endless.
Speaker 3: How did you do that? Why did you do that? What's your justification for that?
Speaker 4: So nobody's talking about it, But there's one thing they could do the committee that that would make it to where you would you know, you'd still have people complaining, but you wouldn't be trying to solve this puzzle in your head as far as how they came up with what they came up with. So we'll talk about that. As for the louisvill basketball side. They're going to be, of course, you know, back in action next week against Bellerman. So they've got that ten day break after that lost to Tennessee. And I've got a theory in regards to Pat Kelcey and his offense, his style of play. And it's not like it's not a criticism, but as I continue to think back to what happened on Saturday, the way things played out, and Louisville just really had a tough time competing, and there's a lot of factors in that, but one of it was. One of those factors was that they tried to get into their style, what they want to do, who they are, and Tennessee was ready to stop it and had no trouble stopping it. And the more I think back to that, the more I realize, you know, this is a learning experience for everybody, including Pat Kelsey, and I'm confident that he'll put everything he has into getting it figured out and making sure that things like Saturday don't happen again. They're gonna lose games. They're probably gonna lose games this year, maybe by that same margin at times. I Mean, I hate to say that, but that's just basketball, it's college hoops. But I think there's a clear difference in where he's been prior to Louisville and what you're gonna see night in and night at at Louisville. And I'm not just talking about well, yeah, better teams a higher step up, So we'll get into that and who else knows what we're gonna get into today, but I hope you guys will join us. You can text in on the show five O two sixty five three zero seven ninety. It's the ln N Federal Credit Union text line. You can also give us a call phone lineser open five oh two, five to seven to one, seventy nine hundred. Its Coffee and Company. We are fueled by Thornton's Nick Coffee and Another company. Man now with us Austin Montgomery taking you up till six o'clock. So hang out right here on Sports Talk seven ninety.
Speaker 1: Now back to Coffee and Company, fueled by Thornton's on Sports Talk seven nine day.
Speaker 4: So Louisville is up to number nineteen in the latest college football playoff rankings, and I really don't think that there's a whole lot of room for them to to climb a whole lot higher. But I don't know, Maybe maybe I'm wrong, because Louisville's value right now is their win at Clemson and their losses being to all really good teams that the committee currently still views as top fifteen teams. So the opportunities left are at Stanford, which you're you're favored about twenty points, so you're I think you're you're gonna you should win that one, and even if you win and cover, I'm not sure that that gives you a chance to really, you know, to improve your your resume. And then you play Pitt at home. You know, that one some value, but certainly not now enough to where you're going to really probably jump ahead of teams that that have you know, that are currently ahead of you unless they lose. And even if you know, a one loss team loses one game and they're now sitting and I don't know, eight and two and you're seven and three at one point. Like again, just because you lose doesn't mean that you automatically jump ahead of people who or you jump behind people who were, you know, on your heels. So I know some people are still thinking like, well, hey, there's a path, there's you know, and I don't. I don't do whatever you want. I'm not trying to ran on anybody's preade. I just I can't fake it, Like I think there's any scenario that Louisville makes the playoffs despite them now being I guess what, seven spots away. But that's not really how it works, right, It's there's certain spots that are slotted for teams that accomplish this. This means, so you know, I don't think it's possible, but you know, I guess the only time will tell. But then even saying that makes me think that I'm like under the impression that there's any remote hope that it happens.
Speaker 3: And it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 4: But hey, being nineteen is a good place to be, and you should win the rest of the games on your schedule, and if you do that, who knows where you.
Speaker 3: Could end up.
Speaker 4: I will say Louisville is starting to get more love from some national folks out there that cover college football, but you know it's not necessarily because they think Louisville's great, but they're using Louisville as an example to I guess crush the committee for really prioritizing two leagues, the SEC in the Big Ten when it comes to this twelve team playoff, and it's nice to see Louisville getting some love. It's nice to, you know, for people to call out the fact that, you know, Louisville should be a top fifteen team because.
Speaker 3: All their loss you know.
Speaker 4: So I just you know, if I told you that certain teams in the Big Ten and the in the SEC, you know, shouldn't be ranked where they are and that they're getting favoritism from the committee, I mean, I don't believe that, Like I think, you know, my argument has always been this, the Big ten in the SEC are the best leagues, but I don't believe that the gap is what they think it is. And also the top tier of those leagues deserves the benefit of the doubt more often than not. But you know, if you're gonna be a like, for example, Eli Drinkwitz, he said, and this is what coaches say.
Speaker 3: So I don't want to pick on him.
Speaker 4: He's a dork, but I mean, like, I'm not surprised, and he's not the last coach that's gonna say this kind of stuff. Drink Witz said, any team in the SEC that finishes with ten wins on their season should be in the playoff. Well, I'm pretty sure Missouri could end up being ten and two at the end of the year and not having a win we're worth talking about, so like that's not really the case. So, like you know, anyways, but they're up to nineteen and I'm gonna guess, just a guess here, I think the highest they could possibly get, even with chaos going on, it's probably like maybe fourteen. That No, that's what I said last week, like the the crazier things have happened, or the dumb and dumber clip that Austin has played. You're telling me there's a chance, Like I don't even like I don't even want to jokingly reference those things we're not entertaining because well because it's just not possible. Like I don't know, I've yet to see somebody give me a scenario, even if you want to acknowledge that said scenario is like the least likely thing to happen, Like I can't even think of a scenario where endless amounts of chaos take place and Louisville ends up being one of the twelve teams in the playoff. I just I don't really think that it's possible. But you know, maybe somebody can present something that proves me wrong, and if so, I'll I'll stand corrected. All Right, fellas, we need to talk about blue Choo. Let's do that, because if you are not taking advantage of what blue Choo can do for you, you are really missing out. And let me tell you what they can do for you. They can help you in the bedroom, and sometimes fellas need that, but sometimes it's not about, you know, helping you be able to get the job done. It's enhancing the overall experience of sex. And you know, this is a pretty It's probably not a super professional way to say it, but I'm just gonna be honest because I know it's gonna get your attention. Sex is good. People like having sex. Sex is universally, for the most part popular. What if I told you could take something that everybody already likes and enjoys and make it even better. Well, that's what blue That's where Bluechoo comes in. Okay, So Bluechoo can help you. It's got the same active ingredients as vagrian cialis, but at a fraction of the costs and in a delicious, chewable little tablet. You don't have to worry about going to the pharmacy to, you know, have that awkward conversation with your doctor or your pharmacist for that matter. It's delivered right to your home ship directly made here in the United States, and they believe in their products so much they're gonna let you try it for free for a month. Yes, you can get blue Choo for free for an entire month. All you have to do is go to bluechoo dot com, sign up with promo code nick seven ninety. You pay five bucks at checkout just for the shipping, so all you're paying for is shipping, and you to get a month's supply of blue Choo for free. That's how they know that you will enjoy it. It'll be great for everybody, including your partner, and you guys will be coming back for more because again, you've enhanced the experience. And why wouldn't you want to do that. You'd be foolish not to take advantage of it. So again bluehoo dot com promo code Nick seven ninety, you get it for free for a month. All you do, all you have to do is pay five bucks shipping, and I think you'll be happy that you did. Blue Choo, chew it and do it all right. Quick break, we got the other. We got another two hours to go, so don't go anywhere. Stick with us at Is Coffee and Company. We are fueled by Thornton's right here on Sports Talk seven ninety.
Speaker 3: This report is sponsored by Lows.
Speaker 4: As Traffic starts to build this afternoon since some major lacer drivers up on can Run Road.
Speaker 5: We have an injury accident Kine Run in Farnsley, backing up traffic in both directions.
Speaker 2: There also watch