Speaker 1: And we are back season four and today Private Talk, we have the pleasure of having Adelia on the couch right.
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 1: Thank you for coming to Private Talk. I'm excited to get to know you a little bit better. I've seen clips of your podcasts all over late Lee, and I just can't get enough of you. Your you know, your personality, how you know excited you are about your content. I feel like, you know, you're just authentically yourself. And I feel like nowadays it's really hard to kind of stick out in a you know, a sea full of content. So I feel like you've kind of made a really good splash, and so I'd love to get to know you more. So introduced yourself to Private Talk.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm Adelia. I am an internet whore who celibate in real life. Been almost two years without Dick.
Speaker 1: How's that going for you?
Speaker 2: I keep wanting to lose it, but I'm staying strong. Nice.
Speaker 1: Have you been tempted? Have you almost crossed the line? Are you just like staying away from everything altogether? Because you know, how do you?
Speaker 2: Are?
Speaker 1: You like doing it? For what reasons?
Speaker 2: I have just.
Speaker 3: Only ever I feel like experienced fuck boys or just people that always end up breaking my heart. So I almost broke it last Saturday with a guy who I'm actually pretty into, but all we did was make out and had a little culibate sleepover.
Speaker 2: So I'm just holding out.
Speaker 1: So are there rules? Like what is it just penetration? Is it oral sex? Is it any everything?
Speaker 2: He's actually the first guy even kissed in two years?
Speaker 1: Okay, And is that by choice or it's like you just like I said, it's like sometimes we isolate ourselves because we're either healing or trying to figure out, like what kind of partner do we really want? And I feel like, sometimes you know, when we establish that we may have our picker off of like you said, fuck boys, it's like sometimes we also project that energy without knowing it. It's like so when we don't really sit down and sit with ourselves and be like what do I really need from a partner? What makes me happy? And not just being validated by just the first boy that's like, oh you're pretty, I love your hair. And I feel like sometimes as women, we kind of cling on to like the fuck boys because it's like easy and even though in a sense it's not easy and long term in the in the beginning. It's easy because they're telling us what we want to hear. Yeah, so have you done work on yourself or like what kind of established you to like push yourself to this celibacy.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I've been doing it on and off since college, so like in college, I think it was a little bit for over a year until I started dating someone, although he cheated on me a lot, but it's fine because at least I was happy for a solid.
Speaker 1: Do you tell your partners upfront that, like on first date or like the first time you're meeting them, Like, hey, like, don't expect anything from me. I'm doing this celibacy journey. Like you can either join the ride or fuck off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, Okay, that's exactly what I say. And then I tell them what I'm looking for.
Speaker 1: If they're interested, can you let us know you're looking for it's all private talk. Oh, let's manifest I free. I'm a big about manifesting. So what are you looking for in a partner?
Speaker 3: I love goofy, authentic people. I feel like I'm more intimate than women, but I'm into like I could have a girlfriend and a boyfriend, but I feel like I couldn't just have a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: But like you have you had a girlfriend?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't. I have the biggest girl crush on Maddie May Hi, Maddie Hi, Maddie. She knows it though.
Speaker 1: But okay, have you ever done anything with females other than the fact admire them?
Speaker 2: No? Yeah, I've eaten a lot of pussy.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're good at eating pussy.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'm good because it's been over a year for even woman, but that I think is involuntary.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I feel like you if you're good at it once, you have to be get at it twice.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just think I might be a little nervous for the first time back and I'm like, oh my god, I where is.
Speaker 1: Just knock the dust off of it. I'll just keep on eating. There are ways in the good parts. Yeah, okay, So what else in your partner?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Actually I have a whole list. Shall I bring it up? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I would love to. I feel like it's important because I feel like a lot of people say, like, oh, it is this too much? Like, no, you're not too much for anybody. If you're gonna person's gonna be all the things that you want them to be. So that list can be long, it can be tall, it can be short.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, so here is what I'm looking for, goofy. I added this one when I had a spider in my house. Must kill spiders for me, come over at any cost, preferred, get aasectomy because I don't want kids. Must be a feminist. Must be down to make content with me and help my brand. Bro Now, whether that is OnlyFans, content, TikTok, content, et cetera. I just want someone who can help my career. Can't be in a traditional job, not into that, ready to embarrass themselves, funny, kind to me and others, genuinely kind because you know, a lot of people are nice, But I don't think a lot of people who are nice aren't kind, like they do it to get certain things, like I want someone who's kind, Like if I'm nice to a person, it's because I genuinely like them, and I'm not really nice to people that I don't fuck with. Okay, can make me laugh, respect my boundaries, treats my law, treats my dog like his child. Except if she loves them more, I'm out. She's gotta love me the most.
Speaker 1: Is You're like, sorry, this was going so well, but she's like this too much gonna work out for me?
Speaker 3: Sorry, is grounded, has done the healing work and is continuing to do the healing work, is able to be calm, can stay home or go party fox like Owen Gray.
Speaker 2: And this is another preferred thing.
Speaker 3: But liking dubstep because I I fucked a dubstep. I fucked it up in our sex life.
Speaker 1: You only fucked a dubstep.
Speaker 2: Oh it's I would prefer that. I'm not gonna slow it down to the weekend.
Speaker 1: So that's your only tempt Your only speed is depth, like what I like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Honestly, when I'm using my vibrator at home, I come to dubstep drops.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what you like. There's nothing wrong with that, you know, stick with what works for you, Vagina, Really, you know, you can maybe have a playlist for her, make it romantic. It's like, you know, date night.
Speaker 3: Just mean some dove steps, some one forty bpm kind of fuck it up.
Speaker 1: I love that though. So how old are you? I'm twenty sex so you being twenty six year old? Twenty six years old? I feel like it's really good to like put a really core foundation of those things that you want, Like some of them may sound silly, but those are things that you really want and have qualities in a man. And I again sticking to what you want and what you're like needing. I feel like you manifest that through your everyday life, Like if it's finding someone who's going to like dumbstuf because you're at a concert and you like to go to things, or like, you know, similarities and interests. I feel like people just deal with like being in LA for so long, you're just like, oh, the people settle and especially like you know, and I think, you know, being twenty six, it's like you should experiment them all. Like there is this one lady that my girlfriend she wrote in an uber, and she was like, you need to have a hundred dicks before you settle down, because it's like, you know, theoretically, it's like you need to try them all out before you really know what you want, because every person is different, every situation can be different, so you know, maybe not fuck them all, but you know, you try them out, go on a date. And I think that it's cool to have the boundaries of the celibacy of like because you really could see who's invested in getting to know who you are and who's either maybe a fan of your work or your podcast, or maybe who wants to have clout from you, or who wants to really be invested in getting to know you and where you're going forward, like you said, being a part of your business and growing you.
Speaker 2: A thousand percent.
Speaker 3: And it's like when I was in college a lot like I watch Blue Mountain State growing up. Well, in high school, I guess that's not really growing up, but I watch Blue Mountain State and I'm like, yo, these guys they were all hose their freshman year. So what am I gonna do. I'm gonna be a hoe my freshman year and just it was fun my freshman year. And then I was kind of a hoe again my senior year. But like soccer, explain to Miss Texas what a hoe is to you?
Speaker 1: What did you? What is your body count? Where you just like flirtatiously going like you know, because in college you can either you know, you can do a lot of blowjobs, you can.
Speaker 3: New hand jobs, or you can go all the way and fuck them all a new guy every weekend.
Speaker 2: That was my goal. Did you maybe not every weekend.
Speaker 3: Okay, but a lot of weekends define sometimes too sometimes too Yeah, and then sometimes I'd accidentally fuck best friends and I'd get.
Speaker 2: In gently or you know, you just it's.
Speaker 3: Hard because like they're all like it, frats are not that big, Like they are big, but like their pledge class isn't that big. So like, especially freshman year, when I was fucking a lot of other freshmen.
Speaker 2: It was just like it was kind of hard to of woid friends no pun attended. Yeah, kind of hard.
Speaker 3: But then I got chalmydia and then I'm like, maybe I need to either start using condoms, which I didn't like, or slow it down.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you were raw dogging, just out there, raw dogging everybody.
Speaker 2: Everybody Okay, okay, got the best choices.
Speaker 1: But we live and we learned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we live and we learn. Now I'd like get some clividy.
Speaker 1: It really just was the deal, you know. The ceiling would be like, listen, I need to get my shit together.
Speaker 2: Let's do this.
Speaker 1: And I still want to do it, but let's do it safe. No, I still raw dogged. I just raw dogged less. Oh okay, So it didn't fucking mean didn't matter. No, I just took your pills and went on your marry.
Speaker 3: I just try to avoid fucking Kapa SIGs after that and focus on other frats that didn't get Lama's What cap.
Speaker 2: Did you every web cap? What praturning did you move on to?
Speaker 1: Next?
Speaker 2: I think it was fucking essays.
Speaker 3: Okay, I walked Alpha SIGs like my whole freshman year, pikes. I didn't get to to like my junior and senior year.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah it was. I was. I was a.
Speaker 3: Crazy one, like to fuck see, I like it. I do, And honestly, everyone is like, how are you celibate? Like, isn't that hard? Honestly, after even having a celibate sleepover on Saturday, all I could think about for the next like four or five days was penis and how much I wanted it until I finally could like snap myself out of like this dick and I was trying to use my vibrator. I'm like, you know what I want, Dick, let me know. My vagina was having none of it.
Speaker 2: It was like.
Speaker 3: Throbbing for Dick, and it's so difficult. But it's like I know what I'm looking for and I don't want.
Speaker 1: To, so what made him not worthy of those choices. And what will it take for you to break that? Is it having to be in a relationship actually, or just someone that you feel that's close to your list.
Speaker 3: Not just close to my list, Because like, I've only known him for a week now, so I feel like it's I'm just gonna have to get to know him, okay, over the next few weeks, which that's kind of.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, nowadays I feel like things are sped up, like but but knowing someone for only a week and having a sleepover, I feel like it is a big step because insan, he's still a stranger. You don't really know.
Speaker 3: And I kissed him, I don't. I haven't like kissed the man in so fucking long?
Speaker 2: Was it? God? Was it? Like? Oh my god, I'd say ten.
Speaker 3: I haven't had that much sexual chemistry with anyone since, Like, oh yeah, I was like dripping. I was dripping, And it was really hard to say no because all I wanted to do is was there.
Speaker 1: Dry humping involved?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, they was kissing and dry humping and can come in his pants? No he didn't, but I almost came. I almost came from kissing and dry humping.
Speaker 2: But I kind of feel like that's hot.
Speaker 1: I feel like, you know, it's slowing down of like why do we need to rush? Like I feel like so many people like think about like they fuck first and then think about it later, like who you're fucking? And it's like you know that they're entering your body, that person's energy will be with you, Like, heyta think about those things?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, so he's got potential. He has potential.
Speaker 3: I think I'm just gonna wait and kind of see where it goes. And I don't want to like speed anything up.
Speaker 1: So you're still open to like where do you meet guys to like as far as dating or girls.
Speaker 2: I just meet them organically.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're not on any dating apps or.
Speaker 3: I was, but it was mainly just to promote my only fans. And then I got banned for impersonating myself and I can't get any of my accounts back.
Speaker 2: How does that even work? Like who's the person we need to call?
Speaker 1: Like how do you ban yourself from impersonating you?
Speaker 3: It's an Instagram too. That was happening to everyone's instagrams for a little bit, but every like the.
Speaker 1: Discrimination of I mean content I mean, you're not a sex worker too, well, I guess it is still sex work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still a sex worker.
Speaker 3: I just I have fucked on my only fans, but that was literally the last guy I.
Speaker 2: Fucked, and I was like, oh my god, I'm so over this.
Speaker 1: So on your only fans, you do solos, you grow girl girl on your only fans. What can we find on your only fans.
Speaker 2: I do have sex tapes with the last guy that I fucked, and I have a few of those.
Speaker 3: I have a few blowjob videos. I can score. I can score it a lot, and I can scar it a lot, like many times in a row. So I go only fans live a lot where it's like there have been days I squirt five times and I'm like hitting like four feet.
Speaker 1: Who needs dick when you're squirting five times? Yeah, I mean that's exhausting.
Speaker 2: Oh my pussy was a little burnt out.
Speaker 3: I slowed down on the lives because I'm like, oh my god, like my vibrator doesn't even do anything right now.
Speaker 1: You know, it's always good to have a little breaking. Yeah, this hesitation is a real thing. Sometimes you gotta like, you know, sit back and enjoy it.
Speaker 2: A little bit. Yeah, I didn't know that my vagina could burn out like that, but I was going live like three four times a wee, like squirting like crazy. So just happens. I guess. Hey.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like the more relaxed you are with your body and like your sexuality, that that's how it really happens, because you're it's you're releasing. You know, your female ejaculate and you're it's your coming. But yeah, in a different form.
Speaker 3: And I know a lot of girls take testosterone to try to get their horniness up.
Speaker 1: I didn't have that, but okay, yeah a lot never have that problem.
Speaker 2: I'm Puerto Rican.
Speaker 1: It just happens.
Speaker 2: It happens. You never burn your libido out. No, I like to fuck a lot.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's why I got into Port many moons ago, and I was just young, demon full of come and I just munch of pop. You just couldn't stop. And I just I don't know. I feel like even the older that I've gotten, I think that me like porn for me kind of helped me figure out my like sexuality, like as far as like what I liked, what I didn't like, And it was in a safe space. So for me, I learned a lot about my sexuality and being a woman in the industry, and I feel like now being older, I crave it more, but in different ways, Like there's different things that make me think things are hot, like even like expressing like how you're saying how you not having sex and taking that off the table and like going back to almost like juvenile like humping each other and like kissing and stuff.
Speaker 2: You know, those people forget about the like the.
Speaker 1: Intimacy of what you know, sex and like those feelings really are And I feel like that's important to kind of bring back full circle of like who you are, because you start to lose that as a sex worker, it's like becomes kind of mechanical and like it's like abc D, you know, and everybody has their different parts, but it's like sometimes of what makes us all you unique is bringing your own sensuality into your work. And for me, it's why I always loved porn's because I always said it's like my artwork and that's how I expressed myself. And I've just always been comfortable naked, So you just took it to a next level.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I feel like I was posting in Pasies at like eighteen, going to festivals and a lot of drugs.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: I never was a festival girl. I loved music, but I don't feel like or I'm from Texas where there's not any of that. That's enough where I could have gotten to like, yeah, it's not it wasn't really fun. But you growing up here, you know, in La, I'm sure you're kind of exposed to things a lot more earlier than like people like kids your age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, i'd say growing up in La.
Speaker 3: I mean I took ecstasy for the first time at like fifteen sixteen. To be fair, I was semi drugged. But it's like my friends willingly.
Speaker 1: Or did you like, were they just like, hey take this or were you like you how to explain that? See, because you say semi so what is I.
Speaker 3: They told me I was taking something called ecstasy and I had only tried weed before, so I asked them, is it like weed? I've only taken weed and they say, yeah, it's just like definitely. And then I was rolling at school. How is that experience?
Speaker 2: I had to leave?
Speaker 1: And then did you tell them or do you just like I don't feel good? Like because at that point you're also high, like you be like, hey, I took a pill or were they just like it's like I hop defense, Oh so you were just out of there.
Speaker 2: I was out of there girls, A fifteen sixteen year old on ecstasy for my first time. I blew three guys that day.
Speaker 3: Oh not great, three sorry, just I would go from one person to the next to the next.
Speaker 1: Did they know?
Speaker 2: And was this that school? This was not at school. One of the guys picked me up from the nice place? Did he know where you just came out of? He didn't care. I don't. I didn't tell him, you know, I just blew the guy right before you.
Speaker 1: But then, well, I mean, if if you're from us, you know, well, I guess it's not a small town thinking about for me, it's like if you go buy somebody's house, you know who's who lives there, you know what I mean. So it's like on your.
Speaker 2: Now, and I just I just kept it going, and I'm like, oh my god, I was.
Speaker 3: I was crazy as a high schooler. So then like my mom sent me to rehab for weed. She sent me to one of those like Mormon Parasheltan like rehabs. When I was a senior in high school, so then it work. No, I tried coke right after I got out. They convinced me to try and come.
Speaker 2: They convinced me I kind of rehab like the other people in the rehab. Oh, you're like this.
Speaker 1: My thing was not even that bad, but y'all had some hardcore, so I want to try that.
Speaker 3: I wasn't even like super into weed. I just failed one drug test and my mom was like, you know, you're off. You're off to the racist like I got kidnap.
Speaker 1: Never say that you're you grew up in a strict household.
Speaker 2: So strict I have to like sneak out. I wasn't allowed to like fuck or be with guy.
Speaker 1: Do you think that that has the place a part of why you started.
Speaker 2: Doing things so early on, to like test the limits.
Speaker 1: No, I'd say it's just that you couldn't do it because I feel like you have this for me and just talking to you, you have this repeated behavior like when you don't want when you want something really bad and you really want it, but then it's like you're trying to resist not the urges. Right, Yeah, maybe're bringing it back to sex. But like when someone tells us no, we want to do it more because we don't know better and we want to know why.
Speaker 2: You said no to us, so we want to try, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And that's why being young, it's like we have nothing to really lose because we have our parents, and so sometimes I feel like, you know, people who like close.
Speaker 2: Knut and you you just kind of like wild child out.
Speaker 1: Like one of my best friends like that was like she was like went the total opposite as soon as she turned eighteen. She did everything her mother didn't tell wanted to do. And I feel like that sometimes I feel like we have a part of why we experiment a little bit more. I had more freedom where they were just like I had older sisters and they weren't bad and I was. So when I came around, they didn't know that these things existed that I was doing, so they were just like, oh cute, now we have new rules, like you have a curfew and you have these things where it's like, yeah, work both ways.
Speaker 3: I feel like for me, I was just kind of born this way. Okay, that's just kind of how I feel.
Speaker 2: I always felt like a black sheep, and it's like I always felt like I did things being scared of my parents but knowing it's what I wanted to do. And maybe I've rebelled a little bit against the church versus my parents, but I was genuinely, like really scared of my parents and I did not want them to find out about anything I was doing. And then in college I was also crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean, I can still be crazy now, I'm just crazy in a little bit different ways and I'm a lot toned down.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I think it's also one of those things, like you said, where when it's not too and far between to be like, oh your celibates, because you've had a lot of experience and the thing for you is like maybe sex played a different part for you in other ways than like what your reality and like life, like how you want to see things going for your future or your future partner, and like those things. I think we don't think about how we interpret it sex. It's like because we're just using our bodies even though we enjoyed it. Yeah, I mean, we're having fun doing it. But now it's like, okay, wait, I can still use my body and do things I want to do, but on my terms and not just because it's like a free for all.
Speaker 3: I just remember, like wanting to lose my virginity is so bad. When I was like fourteen, I'm like, I'm just over it, Like I just wanted to find the first guy who would like lose my virginity. And I do think that was more had more so how to do with the church telling me that, like losing your virginity is bad. I was just like, no, I'm over being a virgin, Like let's just get this over with. And I don't think it was until probably my junior year of college where I was really like what.
Speaker 2: Am I looking for?
Speaker 3: Like I don't think I want to just have meaningless sex anymore.
Speaker 2: But like it took a lot of.
Speaker 3: Work on myself because I think just having I think more so, I had a lot of trauma for my parents, so I was like desensitized to a lot of things, Like a lot of my friendships were shallow, a lot of like just my relationships in general were shallow.
Speaker 2: So until I started like doing the work on myself, yeah, all I could really have are those shots of shops.
Speaker 1: So it's like your program to believe like that's what that's supposed to be or look like for sure. Yeah, but that's good. I'm that's good to hear that. You know, someone like you doing the work is hard work. Nobody wants to do any of that, you know, I mean, showing up for yourself is the most important thing. But finding and identifying like why we act out the way they things, and not to change that behavior, but to make it really work for you and you can tinue to be happy and on the path that you are and being wild and crazy in your new way of doing it. And I think that that's really unique that someone your age can really like go through life like that at this early of a dage.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Second, honestly, I feel like just my anxiety, I'm like, I need you to something about this. Yeah, And my body is so sensitive to any medication, so that's just been out. But I do take a lot of mushrooms and I meditate a lot on mushrooms and I do a lot of self discovery on mushrooms plus like life coaching, acupuncture, Like I just try to do it all nice.
Speaker 1: I like that for you. So how did you get into doing your podcast? How did you How did that all come about? Were you just someone that you seem very like good with your words. You feel very like, you know, an alpha female energy as far as like standing in your power. You just knew that you had a message and want to deliver it.
Speaker 3: How did you start the podcast route? I remember called the hypocrisy of this. But for the longest time, I'm like, I could never make an OnlyFans. I could never I could never use my body for profit, Like it's just like I was so judgmental.
Speaker 2: And then one day I just I took a lot of acid being transparent, took a lot of acid, and I'm like, wait, I actually really do want to start in only fans, Like whose voices are these?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, they're not my voices. I'm like, oh, is it my parents? It's a little bit of my parents. It was a little bit of my coworkers at the time. It was a little bit of my friends saying like OnlyFans girls are worse, And I'm like, I'm going to start an only fans And then I'm like, but I need to make a difference when I started only fans, like I need to kind of destigmatize it and normalize you being in tune with your sexuality and girls having sexual power and not putting shame with that. So I'm like, I made my only fans. In a month or so later, I'm like, I was planning the podcast.
Speaker 1: So on your only fans at that time? Did you just create the only fans to have a platform to speak on about it or were you intentionally doing it because you wanted to do solo stuff and show your body and do those things, Like what was the thought of that process?
Speaker 3: I think more so I started my only fans to do the podcast. I definitely like showing my body though, It's like I have always enjoyed being half naked on Instagram or full naked or having sheer shirts, like that's something I've always liked, ok to do. So having an only fans felt really empowering to me when I started it, just because I was able to show my body and make money off of it and I was able to be successful when it's like no one really thought I was going to be successful. And then once I started masturbating on camera, I remember that was a huge dilemma because I'm like, Okay, masturbating on cameras kind of where it's it's not just what sord I'm looking for like when you're shooting naked, it's more so porn because it's like.
Speaker 2: You being made sexual act. Yeah, just showing your body exactly. Yeah, So that was a huge Like.
Speaker 1: So what kind of pushed you in that direction to go that route if it first wasn't your intention of doing maybe masturbation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I had management and that was my last time having management. I'm not a believer in management, but like I had a manager who kept saying, like, your only fans numbers aren't doing great because you're not masturbating. So I just got pushed into it, I think before I was ready, but then it was weird. I fired him like the day after I came out with my first masturbation videos because I'm like, this just didn't make sense for me. And then I was like, oh my god, I can like get really into masturbating on camera. It's like I started masturbating to myself masturbating, and then I was able to just think of myself as like a hot sexual being, and I before that always thought it was kind of ugly. So it's just like just the longer I've done only fans, like, the better I feel about myself and how I present myself.
Speaker 1: And is it because you feel like because you keep showing up and doing more so you feel more comfortable, or is it because the feedback that you're getting from your fans and how successful that your OF has become.
Speaker 2: No, I'd say more so just like looking at myself.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean the fans definitely help, but I mean one hundred people could tell me I'm pretty and I would still think I'm ugly if like, that's what I believe. So now it's more so like a hundred people could tell me I'm ugly and I feel pretty because it's.
Speaker 1: See you believe it now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, now I believe it. It's taken.
Speaker 3: It's taken a lot of fucking work, and there are still times where I'm like, okay, I'm just not looking my best today, but I'm trying to avoid.
Speaker 2: Words like you look ugly today.
Speaker 3: It's just like, Okay, you didn't get a lot of sleep or you haven't eaten a lot, like come on, we can look better tomorrow.
Speaker 1: So what was the first reaction of when when you started your OF and you came out that you were doing it. What was the reaction from your peers?
Speaker 3: A lot of girl, what are you doing, girl, what are you doing with your life? And now everyone who said that, or almost everyone is like, oh my god, girl, congrats on your success.
Speaker 1: Like how does that make you feel? Kind of like I told you so? Or do you feel like proud that because you kept listening to your intuition and just doing what you wanted to do.
Speaker 2: I'd say both, Okay, it kind of like feels good to big Dick. That's kind of what I say, Like that feels good to big Dick, the people who told me not to do it. I'm like, oh, so, how's working like twelve hour days doing sales? How's that? How does that working out for you? Oh? Me, Yeah, I just moved into a house. That's just like how I feel.
Speaker 3: But I don't really say it like that, like that's just how I kind of feel inside for the people who all judge me.
Speaker 2: But like, you know, what do you think was your first like.
Speaker 1: Time of being like in a sense of viral where people started to really notice what you were doing and getting bigger numbers on your podcast numbers and your of Well, I'd say.
Speaker 2: I started going viral my junior.
Speaker 3: Year of college for raves, but that I didn't have an only fans yet or anything. That's just like I was the girl who was known for wearing pasties at raves, so I was being posted on like every rave account, and I got recognized like every rave I went to. And then my dad found that Instagram and he made me delete it if he was still going to support me during college. Then I did delete that Instagram, and then it took me a little bit to start going viral again. But that was I remember when I deleted that Instagram because I felt like my heart and soult into that Instagram.
Speaker 2: So crushed, like I was like depressed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was fully depressed, like I was going through a breakup.
Speaker 2: My whole Instagram was deleted and it was just.
Speaker 1: That because I feel like nowadays that people kind of make like your social media is kind of like your identity m hm, and it's like you cling onto those those things. What would you say, what social media platform is? What your favorite to use?
Speaker 3: It used to be TikTok okay, but right now it's Facebook because it's the easiest to go viral on Facebook. TikTok I don't know what happened, but like I've been banned probably four or five times and then every time I've been banned, it's just like they don't push my content anymore, and it's like I haven't gone viral in such a long time, which I have just thought it's a little unfair because I used to go viral a lot on TikTok, And now.
Speaker 1: It's like, do you think it's because of the context of what you're talking about, or why why do they say that you're banned?
Speaker 3: Are you Every time I'm banned, it's like just stupid shit, Like I remember discrimination. I thought it was discrimination because it's like I even tried to do like serious stuff like talking about overcoming and eating disorder and stuff like that, and then they would that stuff down. They would take anything down where I talked about mental health because they were like I think they said the last time I was banned that they were scared I would commit suicide or something, and I'm like, because I'm being honest about my mental health and where I'm out, like I see so many other creators doing that. Yeah, So I just kept getting banned and then they would just stop pushing my content. So they're the most frustrating platform. I'd say Instagram is also I think every social media platform has just been incredibly frustrating the past few years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, agreed. I feel like there definitely isn't fair all the way across the board, and I feel like it definitely should change. Yeah, if you could change jobs, would you And if so, what would you be?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I don't think I would change jobs? I would I mean.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think I would change jobs. It's just I would like more streams of income. But that is coming to me soon, just like through the podcast. I'm gonna start getting paid for it soon. But like I mean, I would just I would love to be going viral on TikTok more and make some money on that.
Speaker 2: But would I change jobs for that? No? I would just want that as like an additional source of income.
Speaker 1: Okay, who do you go to for advice?
Speaker 2: My life coach?
Speaker 3: But then when she tells me what I don't want to hear my friends, funny how that works. Well, sometimes she's trying to tell me, She's like, you need to wait three months of talking to a guy before fucking him, and I'm like it's been a week and I'm.
Speaker 2: Going crazy, Like let's be a little realistic here.
Speaker 3: She's like, Okay, well, if you get your heart broken, I'm like, oh my god, I can maybe wait a month. I think a month is like, but three months, oh my god.
Speaker 1: I mean that does realistically sound like a long time, but time is relative, and it depends that you want to get out of those situations because again, it's like what kind of partner do you want? Do you want to be a partner that could be that's like patient and like understanding of your like you know, oh yeah, every all of those things. So it's like it does sound like a bad thing, but I feel like sometimes the hardest things are the best things for us. Yeah, maybe you should listen to your life coach.
Speaker 2: I'll try. I told her that I would try.
Speaker 1: It's just trying to get into a chastity belt so someone else has the keys. You can not have it because every time you every these like sleepovers that are platonic at this moment, make you know at the third second month, you know, we mean, oh you have to be uh have somebody watch you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because my vagina is already yelling at me. It's it took over my brain for a few days and I was like so ready to text them, let's just fuck less and I would just put my phone on do not disturb and like hide it from myself because I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, ad, yeah, boys, going on with you?
Speaker 3: Because again I haven't had the sexual chemistry with anyone in years.
Speaker 1: It's like you should think of something to replace every time, Like you're like instead of you know, keep your mind busy, and like every time you feel like you want to get fucked.
Speaker 2: You gotta go do something else.
Speaker 1: If it's I don't know what your interests are, but like you know, paint something, listen to music, deb step it out in your house. You gotta be really fit with all those dance steps you out too.
Speaker 2: It's so funny.
Speaker 3: I like literally sent my friends a screenshot like how to get less horny, and like one of the first things is just like, go want a walk? So I just try to like walk around my backyard with my dog.
Speaker 1: You're gonna see how many steps you get and see what you how frustrated you are each day that this back up.
Speaker 2: What are the top three rules that you abide by? Oh my god, I don't know if I abuie to any rules.
Speaker 1: You don't have like a code of conduct for yourself that you I mean these are rules that you can stated about your celibacy. There's you know, is there anything that you kind of maybe live by a code?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm I feel like, always be authentic, because what else would you be. I guess this is kind of my rules. But I've just noticed a lot of people in the industry specifically don't have a lot of morals or ethics. And if I hear about a sexual assault allegation, I Am not going to associate with that person anymore. Yeah, So that is something I have a high fucking moral compass, because like it just takes hearing one or two stories.
Speaker 2: For me to be like all right, yeah, yeah, you're for sure. Any other rules, I don't know. Work hard. I work really hard. Okay.
Speaker 1: What's one subscription that you cannot live without?
Speaker 2: Probably tick Safe because that saves all my tiktoks without the watermark.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, since you say that you've been, you know, prior to right now, with your whole celebacy going on in college or anything, you know, any time in between them. Did you ever take a souvenir home from one of your sexcapades?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, I take They're called shack shirts in college.
Speaker 3: So I have almost every fraternity's shock shirts at my uh in my house right now, and actually yesterday I film skits with them with the guy who I'm kind of interested in in a lot of my friends.
Speaker 1: Nice, you should make a blanket, you know, you get all the shirts up making.
Speaker 2: So I got, I got all the shock shirts.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, hmmm. Have you ever gone through a partner's phone?
Speaker 2: No? Okay.
Speaker 3: I think the closest thing was his alarm was going off when he was in the shower and I ended it and then I saw a girl texted him. Then I was piss but like, that wasn't me purposely going through his phone?
Speaker 1: Have you ever been kicked out of a place? If so, why, yes?
Speaker 2: And what did you do?
Speaker 3: I was really drunk, like not speaking English kind of drunk.
Speaker 1: Did you have your own language going on?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 3: I had my own fucking language going on? And I this guy told me can you come over around like two two thirty? I was like sure, and then he texted me again and at that point I had just blacked out, had no idea what was going on, and he's like, wait, actually, can you come closer to three? So I went to his house, was banging on his door he was not home, and then I was banging on his roommate's door, who ironically I had fucked my freshman year and this was my senior year. And then his best friend was like, oh my god, is she trying to fuck me? And I'm like, no, he told me to come. I am just very fucking early. Yeah, and yeah, so I got I got he's like, go home, just go fucking home.
Speaker 1: And I got keep out for trying to fuck too early.
Speaker 2: Yeah and yeah.
Speaker 3: And he he did think I was crazy because I sent him so many text messages like fuck you, Why did you tell me to come over when you're not even here. I read all the text messages the next morning and I'm like, did you ever fuck him again?
Speaker 2: No? He thought I was crazy after that. That was That was the deal breaker. He thought it was a little psycho. And I might have been. I might have been.
Speaker 3: I don't drink a lot of alcohol anymore because I'm like, drink Adelia is fun every once in a while, but I do get a little crazy sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Thoughts when.
Speaker 1: If people came with a warning label, what would yours be? Adelia?
Speaker 2: Oh god, if I had a.
Speaker 3: Warning label, be careful of her. At raves, I accidentally punch people a lot.
Speaker 2: Oh you're angry.
Speaker 3: I am a headbanger. I like like I like headbanger shit, so I'm prone to concussions. I'm prone to hitting things on accident.
Speaker 2: Rager over here, Yeah, I like to get in there.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite way to receive affection compliments words of affirmation is your leveling?
Speaker 3: Yeah, which isn't always the best because fuck boys usually are great at words of affirmation and don't mean a single thing they say.
Speaker 2: See the beast, that's the three months roll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make sure you got to see if those affirmations are really true.
Speaker 2: M what's the biggest life.
Speaker 1: Lesson that you've learned this far.
Speaker 3: I'd say, believe in yourself when no one else does, and just do that inner work. And once you start doing that inner work, things just become a lot easier.
Speaker 2: They're harder while you're.
Speaker 3: Doing the inner work, a lot harder while you're doing the inner work, but like afterwards, things are just a lot easier in life.
Speaker 1: What is a common sexual act that you dislike?
Speaker 3: Sixty nine ing, No, sixty nineing for you, it's it's not a fun time for me.
Speaker 2: Not for you. Okay, No, it is kind of awkward too. Yeah, it's just like I think in high school. I try because I'm like, oh, sixteen ninety and I'm like this, how do you focus on anything? It's like because if I am trying to get like my clip stimulated, that is literally the only thing I can be focused on. It's in fact, I do breath work a lot when I'm like trying to come, because it's like if I get distracted at all, it's like I lose the almost coming. Is it more intense while doing that? Oh? Yeah? Yeah. If you haven't tried breathwork while trying to masturbate, do it.
Speaker 1: I've definitely never done it while I'm masturbating. I've done it, but I never I can see the intensity from that point because I've like been emotionally released, but never like orgasm release.
Speaker 2: It's awesome. Try that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, learned something new everything. Okay, So you said your celibacy act is going on. When's the last time you've had sex? How long has it been at this current time? September thirty of twenty twenty one. You have like a time work going on for a long time.
Speaker 2: Well, I put the countdown.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess there's no nothing to expect yet, so it's like this long running clock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I keep making tiktoks, like six I think it's six hundred and eighty something days without Dick right now.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling? How are you doing good besides the like minor setback? Do you feel more clear? Do you feel like so much more clear? You feel like more clarity of like everything, just the sexual part is with partners, Like how does that feel for you other than like the torture you're doing for yourself?
Speaker 3: I feel like it's awesome. I feel like it. I mean, here's the thing. I'm not interested in a lot of men to begin with, so for me to even find a man that I'm interested in, like it takes a while.
Speaker 1: But why do you think that? And why do you say that?
Speaker 3: Like a lot of men who are into me are either just like super obviously players or I noticed a lot of them are like, uh, not very independent kind of people. So I feel like they cling on to me because I'm very opinionated, I'm very strong, and it's like they want to hide behind someone.
Speaker 1: The mommy factor something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's like or I'll have guys wanting to be a sugar baby or I'm like, I never offered to do that.
Speaker 1: They just assume. Yeah, it's just I think that's the generation that we're in. Unfortunately I don't get it. But looking from Afar, dating is rough in general. I feel like, you know, I feel like that's especially being in California, and that's why it's unique to see that you're from here.
Speaker 2: So it's like, do you feel like.
Speaker 1: It's always been that way or do you think just more so of you be coming into like becoming a woman and now you see things more clearly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I went to school at the University of Arizona and I lived in Arizona after that. I'd say dating is a lot worse in Arizona than here. Okay, just my personal opinion.
Speaker 1: But I feel like there's not as many men in Arizona. There's more females than men, so I can see it being like scarce for like good men out there.
Speaker 2: I think it's just too hot for me in general.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's just it's a lot of like a lot of people after college too, they just never grow out of the partying. And it's like I I mean, I'll still party really hard if I party, but it's like.
Speaker 2: I'm not partying nearly as much as I used to.
Speaker 1: It's like, you don't have to go out every single night.
Speaker 3: No, I maybe go out like three times a month. Maybe, Yeah, that's being generous. Okay, there's some months I don't do anything. But it's just they're they're a little girl, and then they're like they're over here, like if they get a girl pregnant, they're like, oh, yeah, like get an abortion, blah blah blah. But they just don't want other people having options, and they don't see the hypocrisy in that.
Speaker 1: So they have these conversations on like a first second date conversation like this.
Speaker 2: I've just been with enough rop boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe just leave the frop boys. Yeah, leave them where they are in the in their dorms, frat houses, you know, drinking lots of beer and getting STDs. Yeah, let them let them be there, Let.
Speaker 2: Them be there. What who was your first celebrity crush?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, did you have any posters on your wall of some sexy man or woman? You know?
Speaker 2: Where did this woman crush come from? I didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't think I had any, Like, I definitely don't have any posters. I think my first celebrity crush was like Justin Bieber, but I think that's almost everybody.
Speaker 1: So I was it like the wallpapers on your phone you had Justin Bieber like memorabilia.
Speaker 3: No, but I did go to a Justin Bieber concert and as an eighth grader, a Christian eighth grader, I got white panties, stole them, got a red sharpie, wrote my phone number on it, and then I tried to fling it on stage from about maybe four five hundred feet away and probably more than that. Like, however, much like half a stadium, basically is I don't know who.
Speaker 1: Took you to this concert? My mom, and so how did you take the panties off without her knowing?
Speaker 2: Well, I was wearing different panties.
Speaker 1: I just did it to be got it? Yeah, I thought you were being even more sneaky and I was like, here's my panties. I'm like, you're in eighth grade and your mom's watching you do this.
Speaker 2: What's going on? I wonder why your mom's pissed? Oh dad?
Speaker 1: So did they make the.
Speaker 3: Stage Nope, not even close. It maybe hit the person too rose in front of me.
Speaker 2: Did your mom see you throw something? No? No, no, I don't until she went pee smart?
Speaker 1: Smart girl? What makes you smile?
Speaker 3: My dog and dubstep and flowers and being outside and.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, what would you say is unique about you a lot?
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just weird. I don't even know how to describe myself half the time, but I would say that in fact, I just can't really be anyone but myself. And sometimes I would like to be, but I can't.
Speaker 1: I don't need to be.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like if it works for you, why change it? Yeah? What is your biggest pet? Peeve? People who are unaware of themselves? Okay, just like self.
Speaker 3: Awareness is just so attractive in friendships relationships, Like if you don't have any self awareness, you're just you just get on my fucking nerves. It's like, I am very self aware of a lot of my bad habits, my bad traits, the stuff that I'm working on. And it's like if someone is like, I don't do that, and I'm like, get offended.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get offended, and it's who do you think you are?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's that's my biggest Okay he said that you were a big rave girl.
Speaker 1: Is there one concert experience that kind of sticks out more than all the others.
Speaker 2: Paradise Blue and Cancun.
Speaker 3: It was Excision, which is a huge dub DJ on the beach, and it was unlimited drinks, unlimited food, like all inclusive resort and it was just like dub stuff on the fucking It was awesome.
Speaker 2: Nice, craziest celebrity interaction.
Speaker 1: Do you have any my god, do I?
Speaker 2: I probably do.
Speaker 3: I guess this isn't like too crazy. But I met Kevin Hart and I was like, I was seventeen at the time, and my first the first thing that came out of my mouth was like, oh my god, you're so short.
Speaker 2: Like I was trying to be funny, you know, Okay, I was just trying to didn't know he was. He joked about it though, he was like, just give me your damn phone.
Speaker 3: He's like, you're fucking tall for a girl, but like like joking, but it was I don't know why that was the first thing that I thought to say, Like I was just trying to make him.
Speaker 2: Laugh, okay, but yeah, it was. It just wasn't a great joke. Sometimes, you know, we have like comedians.
Speaker 1: Beak comedian say, you know.
Speaker 2: I'm such a big fan of you. Let's take a picture. To be fair, I was seventeen.
Speaker 1: Hey, you had balls enough to try to make him. There's something in that for sure.
Speaker 2: Where would be the weirdest place.
Speaker 1: That you have masturbated? Is there any like kinky spots that you've touched yourself? Been naughty pretty much everywhere?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I have masturbated at raves. I've masturbated in airplanes.
Speaker 3: I have masturbated in my car and multiple different kinds of parking lots.
Speaker 1: I've around the beach.
Speaker 3: I feel like you name it. I've probably masturbated sother Okay.
Speaker 1: So you just masturbating, queen, You're just mashbading all over town.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm very horny, like Celius is hard. People will underestimate how fucking hard it is. But I masturbate a lot.
Speaker 1: So how many what's the most summer time you've masturbated in one day?
Speaker 2: Like three four hours?
Speaker 1: So, but you're so are you coming the entire time?
Speaker 2: Are you coming like twenty times? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's just a long process all at one time. No, no, no, that's taking breaks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not taking breaks.
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe I'll have to go pee or my hand will cramp and then I'm like, okay, I have to.
Speaker 1: So is this like a hi tachi situation, a dildo situation?
Speaker 2: Both mixing it up?
Speaker 1: You're watching porn, you're just thinking of naughty thoughts. Like, I got a lot of questions because if you're masturbating that many times just to like in place like in place of the dick, you're trying to like you know, you're running from the dick, but you're gooding it from yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole time. Pretty much. I would love it if like I had some kind of penetration.
Speaker 3: I'm like, God, if I was just like making a little bit more money right now, It's like I want one of those like dildo machines that could like fuck me while I'm using the machine. Yeah, like a fucking machine. So I could have like both stimulation at the same time.
Speaker 1: But why didn't you just get like a thing that vibrates like a like the rabbit type situation or.
Speaker 2: It needs to be like right here, but it come.
Speaker 1: But think if you push it flesh on yourself and it's I'm like instructing, like you know what I mean. I like I wish and my other you know, my other spot we have. I have Lexis Texas Toys, which it has one that hast of those things. So I'll have to make sure that you get with something that you could practice and see that it says it I could say, because I like the both. For me, it's like I'm a quittoral person. I'm a hatachi queen and it's like my I take him everywhere we go. It's like my boyfriend and so but sometimes you know you need the extra, you know, So for me, that's what I like. I can't I get what you're saying. It's like really heavy on, like you know, vibrating on your clips and make you come. But I feel like this thing would do the job.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll try it out. I have tried it.
Speaker 1: Before, Yeah, but maybe it was just this isn't just like a little this like a bigger one that it has these little things. I'll send you something wrong. I'll make sure you're taking care of you know, we have to make sure that the celebates these days. I'm with the three month thing. I mean, at least that you're trying. I feel like at least try it out and then by the second month you'll be like, fuck, this is easy.
Speaker 2: I don't you know what I mean? Yeah, I never know.
Speaker 1: You just got over the hump they say, like twenty one days where it's like, you know.
Speaker 2: Something like that. Yeah, all right, So that's that.
Speaker 1: Part of that of the podcast. This time is my favorite part. We're going to play truth with Texas. It's a little game that I came up with that we get to see your naughtier side, which you already seem like a naughty lady. We get to need you a little bit more intimately. Okay, are you ready to play Texas? All right? We've got four sets of questions. We've got kinky, spicy, naughty, and romantic.
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Start with kinky. Okay, you seem like a kinky lady, Miss kinky over here?
Speaker 2: Shower sex or car sex, car secks?
Speaker 1: Do you have any fetishes?
Speaker 2: Uh? I mean I like to fuck it dub sub. I don't think it's a fetish though. And do you like fee Do you like face sitting? Do like get it to be hit a little bit?
Speaker 1: Okay? So like like BDSM type thing, like you know, like ropes and like whips or like what kind of like choking, what kind of hitting your roots speaking?
Speaker 2: Throw me against the room? Okay, so like rough, really rough. Yeah. I think it goes hand in hand with the dubstep you get in the mood.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, crashing into walls and ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like one of my concussions has been from I was like my head again, so all you won't and he did, and he did. He saw stars and then yeah, I had a big bump right here the next day, and I'm like, god, I probably should have chilled a little bit, but I was.
Speaker 1: The jete that I wanted to keep fucking. Oh yeah, yeah, fuck the concussion I need to come.
Speaker 2: I mean, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I didn't know had a concussion until like the next day because I was on acid, molly.
Speaker 2: Alcohol, like a whole bottle of sorock at the time. So I'm like, yeah, so I didn't even know I had to concussion until probably like the next day.
Speaker 1: Well I'm good to see that you're still here after that old thing. But you know, you got the job done. You can't exactly it was.
Speaker 2: That was a fun time.
Speaker 1: So you talked about a lot of one on one encounters in college and through your lifetime. Have you been in any orgies.
Speaker 3: I've been in like some girl girl orgies. Okay, it's been in a while since I've been in one. I just remember when I first kind of discovered I was by sexual. I was like, oh my god, like I wanted. I was like hoent out with the vaginas, like pussy everywhere. Yeah, pussy everywhere, and that was really fun. And now I just I haven't really done that in a little bit because I do prefer I think one on one or maybe even like a threesome. But I it's very over stimulating being with so many people.
Speaker 1: What was the most number of people in the orgy probably like forty forty. Yeah, I did expect that number. But yeah, me and Malcova was there. I was in a little vibrator train with her. Okay, Yeah, how does one that these things happened? You're like at a party and you're just like, hey, everybody, let's have an orgy.
Speaker 3: No, it's like like people organize like content trip. So it was on like a content trip where it's like everyone was there for that thing, and it's like we definitely like the orgy ahead of time. Okay, It like everyone who was in the orgy either had to be like full send or like they had to be participating in the orgy, and I was just I was really fucking excited to be in it.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's all yeah, hmmm, called someone the wrong name during sex?
Speaker 2: Yep? What was Oh my god?
Speaker 1: They were they mad? Did they get up and leave? Or they keep fucking you?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: I just started coughing a lot afterwards, so they kind of ask like, what's wrong.
Speaker 2: That happened a lot.
Speaker 3: I used to call a lot of men my ex when I was trying to get over him, because like I was celibate before my ex, and then I was like with my ex and I was like in love, Like honestly, I was a little bad shit crazy after because it's like he loved brought me so hard for such a long time that then when he started being like a complete dick, I like started being crazy. So it's like my senior year I was kind of a hoe again. Not because I truly wanted to be a hoe. It was because if I didn't go home with a different guy, I would try to go home with him, Okay, like crazy, like I could call him twenty times in a row. But I would need a whole bottle of hoose queer, but it'll be able to do that.
Speaker 1: But you don't think there's no accountability in that statement.
Speaker 2: We just said, Oh no, I was I was crazy. Okay, No, I'm saying I was crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay. So this was the thought so that I thought, even now you're like I had just been, I'm just like my we have to control ourselves. But it was the love bombing and those things like that, especially that young of age. It's like and you're like dick drunk because he's like this all this thing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, I can fully admit like he if he tells people I'm crazy, I'm not even gonna deny it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's there's self awareness that I was.
Speaker 3: And it's like I remember going to therapy and I'm like, why can't I stop doing these crazy things?
Speaker 2: And like I had a bad therapist at the time.
Speaker 3: So anyways, I would call a lot of men his name when I would like fuck them to not fuck him.
Speaker 1: But you were doing an intentional or like no.
Speaker 2: Complete by accident, okay.
Speaker 1: So it was never just used to it because it was that your partner at the time, and you were just yeah.
Speaker 3: And then the guy who the painuay didn't work, the guy who I like, showed up at his house and I had also fucked his roommate. Like my freshman year, I accidentally called him his roommate's name a few times, and I would just start.
Speaker 2: Coughing because I'm like, god, fuck, like this is.
Speaker 3: So bad, because I would be thinking, like, huh, I wonder if let's just say his name is Matt, like I wonder if Matt's here, and then I would accidentally say Matt's name and then he.
Speaker 2: Would be like what, and I'm what what happened? Okay, actress, I see it. I don't know if I pulled it off.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if he knew I fucked his room because I never told him.
Speaker 1: But sorry, Matt, it's not really Mat. But your fake name is Mat.
Speaker 2: But yeah, your fake name is Matt. But oh my god, it's just.
Speaker 1: Do you still talk to him anymore?
Speaker 2: I'm crazy? Okay, I'm not even like I was probably a little bit crazy. It's fine, but you know what, at that time, it served you, and now we move on. Yeah, you just don't have to do that the next time, because you know. That's why celibacy he's good.
Speaker 1: I like this. I like this for you more and more, Like more I get to know you, the more I understand why this is a good thing, especially just for space and like clarity, you know what I mean. Because again like back to like what we interpret sex is and what it gives us.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and also it just helps a lot too.
Speaker 3: Like I used to drink a lot, and now I maybe drink once a month. I'm not get crazy once a month, but it's like I do take a lot of mushrooms that you're not gonna black out and do stupid shit on mushrooms.
Speaker 2: You more clarity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a lot more clarity. And alcohol was like not serving me at all. I would do so much dumb shit.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of me for knowing that. You know, you know what you gotta get, which likes and like move on from it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: How many all these things that you've speak about, the sex capades, how many partners do you think that you have? I have had with your body count girl.
Speaker 2: Men is definitely less than fifty woman.
Speaker 3: I couldn't even tell because it's like I've been in forty girl orgies, but in my fucking every girl in the orgy.
Speaker 2: No, so it's like I could not, by the way, okay, name how many women I don't even know?
Speaker 1: All right, TBA, yeah, all right, naughty questions. Do you like dirty talk?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Can you give us an example of your dirty talk?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, uh oh, I'm nervous.
Speaker 1: If Miss Texas was buying a dirty custom from you and I want to do to dirty talk me, what would you tell Miss Texas?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I'm not like the I feel like I'm so much better in the moment. And but it's like I want you. I really want you to punish me, like I really want you to choke me.
Speaker 3: I want you to tell me I'm being a bad fucking girl or a good girl like makes and praise and derogatory things like you're a dirty little slut, but you suck my dick so good, or like or I or like you suck my clips so good. But it's like I tell you what I want you to say to me kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, little girl, Yeah, don't be nervous, and its talksus.
Speaker 2: I won't bite you too much. Luber spit spit.
Speaker 1: Handcuffs are blindfold both role play.
Speaker 2: Do you like it? I could.
Speaker 3: I could get in, but I'm not a great actress, so we're gonna be laughing.
Speaker 2: But I could get into it. Okay, it's it's not gonna be that serious. What's your biggest turn off? Oh, I have a lot.
Speaker 1: Few.
Speaker 2: If they ask to play the weekend while we're fucking, that's a big turn off.
Speaker 1: You hate the weekend?
Speaker 2: I listen.
Speaker 3: I don't hate him, but I do not want to fuck all slow and.
Speaker 1: Sensual, dumb stup fucking no weekend fucking.
Speaker 3: I want like aggressive fucking. And I just don't think that you can fuck aggressively to the weekend. That's just how I feel. You would be into rhythms. There would be a rhythms.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I guess. I guess that's probably one of my biggest starting offs.
Speaker 1: Okay, romantic questions, make out, our cuddle both?
Speaker 2: I can't choose.
Speaker 3: You gotta choose one. Oh I have to choose one. Oh my gosh, Okay, making out, I guess cutting a cuddle with my dog cut or uncut? What does that mean their dick is either cut or uncut? I do not want to fucking nake and wole rat. It's gotta be circumcised.
Speaker 2: It has to be circumcised. I will be scared.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had an uncircumcised one.
Speaker 2: I haven't fucked one, Okay, but that's so bad.
Speaker 1: They're good. They're good for anal. They're not so bad.
Speaker 3: My butthole is sensitive. We haven't gotten there. I haven't done anal yet.
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's should you first, should have someone who's uncircumcised. Circumcised, okay, because it's like a little you know, it's like a little glove for everybody. That's what the Lassis Fox said on my podcast. But that one time I took ecstasy when I was in high school and I blew three guys. The first guy I didn't even know, like what was wrong.
Speaker 2: With his deck? Okay, And you're like, I didn't.
Speaker 3: Know that it was uncircumcised, And excuse me, sir, what's going on? I said, I'm going to the bathroom and ran out and had the other.
Speaker 2: Guy who it was gonna did shamed him. Well, I just I went to the bathroom. I just never came back.
Speaker 1: You look at his like, oh, I have to excuse me real quick.
Speaker 2: I go for a sack okay. He gave it a little kiss, Yeah, a little.
Speaker 3: Until I ran out, And then he was in one of my classes after that and was like.
Speaker 2: Hey, like, what's what's going on?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, oh, or I don't even know what to say, because you like to either make noises, coughs, seems to get out of things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what happened? I just started making random noises. Favorite place to be kissed, Oh, probably my neck?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, spicy questions. Let's see. Have you ever thrown up during sex?
Speaker 3: I've thrown up on a lot of penises when I'm blowing them since I was believing most of my life, and it just it's very sensitive.
Speaker 1: Did you just keep on going or did they know? They might They might know.
Speaker 3: They might pretend like they don't know, but they don't outwardly say that they know it.
Speaker 1: But theirs was so hard and ready to go.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, because it's not like I'm throwing up chunks. It's like a little bits of water, so it could just feel like spit.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you use toys in the bedroom? Yes?
Speaker 1: Have you ever stayed in a relationship for sex only?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Have you ever fallen asleep during sex a lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, when I used to have a little bit of a drinking problem, and they should probably have stopped fucking me.
Speaker 1: A What is something that's completely off limits in the bedroom that you won't even try because you're not into it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to try things with knives. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I even when I was at my lowest point in life, like feeling a little bit suicidal, I'm like, Okay, everyone else who suicidal cuts them stuff, let me just try it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I barely cut my skin and was like crying. So that's just I'm not down. Okay, no, no hurting, just you know, just fucking well. I do want.
Speaker 3: I do want, like bruises. Like bruises are fine, but like actual like cuts, like.
Speaker 1: That's that's fine, fair enough. Yeah, all right, that is the rest of truth with Texas. Thank you so much for sharing. Is there anything you'd like to ask miss Texas before we go?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, all right, do you