Speaker 1: Step into a journey where every step is packed with purpose, insight, and empowerment. This is Walk with Wisdom with your host, Genevieve Wisdom. Walk with Wisdom is a dynamic podcast series designed for men and women forty and over who are ready to embrace their best years. Yet life at this stage isn't about slowing down, It's about leveling up. Each episode is a walkthrough guide to mastering life's transitions, rediscovering passions, and thriving physically, mentally and emotionally. We bring you expert advice, real life stories, and actionable strategies to help you strive confidently into a future of vitality and fulfillment. So now please welcome the host of Walk with Wisdom, Genevieve Wisdom.
Speaker 2: Everyone, Jenny Beeve Wisdom, and welcome back to Walk with Wisdom. I show on looking good and feeling amazing as you aye, and doing so with zest and zeal and grace. It's for those forty and over, however, learning all these life skills for the younger generation is absolutely exceptional. Remember everyone, you're joining us live right now on YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn. Also, we are on all the audio platforms Spotify, Apple, podcasts and.
Speaker 3: Of course Bulbrave TV. Make sure you.
Speaker 2: Follow subscribe thumbs up so that you can get all this amazing information that we talk and share every week. Speaking about information, We're just here to share information and talk and have a walk about things that are really meaningful to us, aging youthfully. Before you start any life change, whether it be exercise, diet, whatever, make sure you see your primary care practitioner and do whatever they tell you to do. Now let's have a talk. It's another great show. I have two amazing guests here today. I have Archer Jensen, who was with us last week and by popular demand, he's back again this week to go deeper on colon.
Speaker 4: Hi Archer, Hi, Jennevieve gad to be.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely yeah. Great to see you. Great to see you, Archer. We also have Bruce. The three of us are going to have a discussion today on colon hell, useful aging and the foundation that Bruce and I really set up on the show and the next us.
Speaker 3: Hi Bruce, welcome back.
Speaker 5: Hey Genevieve. How you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm doing fantastic, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Let me do a short intro gentlemen, on where we're going today with the show and we're just going to jump right in. By the way, everyone, thank you for those comments. Keep the comments coming, and in those comments, you can also let us know what you want to hear us talk about possibly next show, because we have a structured show and we have a short amount of time.
Speaker 3: So please leave comments or email us.
Speaker 2: All my guests, so including Archer, definitely, Bruce and I Wisdom at walkwiwisdom dot Ca. Any questions you have where we're coaches, we coach nutritionally and we can fill in the gaps of anything that you have. So today we're going to go deeper into polonics. When Archer was here last week, we had such a phenomenal start on the show and everyone wanted to.
Speaker 3: Know what exactly is a polony? How does it help me?
Speaker 2: So Archer agreed to come back, and we're just going to jump right into the question. Archer, can you just give us a quick synopsis again as to who you are as a pool and hydrotherapist, Just a one minute blurb about that part of what you do for our health as we age youthfully.
Speaker 4: Well, I've been doing this for almost twenty five years and I have a been in Vancouver. That's the whole health center and best it's got with two teas. And it really means from Greek mythology the keeper of the fire, like burning within. So that's a good business name. And so I've been providing polonics for well during it for twenty five years. It's been quite a learning experience to working with so many different people and so many different varieties and helping people heal from like chronic illness, but also everything from working to models thinning up for like photo shoots and.
Speaker 3: Waiting afterious can you help me or might be on we'll talk about that latter.
Speaker 2: I said when you said helping models stin up for photo shoot. Everyone knows my background modeling, but I was thirteen.
Speaker 3: That was forty years ago, so I was wondering you can help br Stale laugh. I can see you holding back.
Speaker 2: Oh fantastic archer. Yes, I'm so sorry I had to jump in. So for models stinning up to serious conditions, you've helped people across the board.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So, I mean it helps with so many things. It helps your skin, and it aids the liver function for metabolism and by cleaning out boxin from your pool and the liver doesn't have to filter so much so we can focus on more important because it has over one hundred different functions for helping with digestion, emination, creating bio for digestion, and processing drugs in our blood screen like from prescription drugs. That's the big filter.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, no, perfect.
Speaker 3: I'm going to jump in here now. Bruce is really.
Speaker 2: He's such an incredible balance to the show. So I don't know if you were here in the nexes of the show, Archer. However, how this show came about was just about his youthful aging and menopause, menopause, hormonal disruptions, all of that reset the foundation, and Bruce came on and really disrupted everything when he told everyone, well, you're focusing on the hot flashes, the weight in and so on. Focus on your gut health, liver health, which is how you fit in so perfectly, Archer with colonics. But here's the thing with colon and colon health. I have done many colonics.
Speaker 3: I know it well.
Speaker 2: And Bruce pointed out that he has some more foundational questions about colonic Bruce, you want to take over and maybe our ask Archer the foundational things I may have just because I innately know them.
Speaker 5: Well, I've got a simple question. It may take you well answered, but a simple question. I walk through the door to my first chronic walk me through the whole process, from beginning to coming out the other end.
Speaker 4: Coming out at the end. Okay, well, from the you come in.
Speaker 3: Literally figuratively this listen, this show is real. This is real life.
Speaker 4: Bul So. I have an intake form that you fill out when you come in, and that gives me an idea your your medical background, us, the concerns you have about why you're having a cologne. And then the first part, like we allow ninety minutes for your first session because usually for the first thirty minutes we're just talking about your health and your health background. Is what you want to see and what you would like to achieve from doing kalonic and see if that matches up with you know, what's possible during the procedure. And then we have these disposable shorts with the little hole in the back that you change into after words, and you get hooked up to hoses which I brought a hose down this time because we didn't have a pure that you can see here there's a little picture on the screen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the other ways better yeah, perfect, yes, yeah.
Speaker 4: That's better. So this oh, there you go. So this is together when the insertion happens. So to do the insertion, we kind of work together with breathing and relaxation. So breath and relaxation helps to dilate stinker muscles and things with easier for insertion. And then we used regular like a natural coconut oil for lubricants. And then these hoses that are attached in this disposable bag here, they get hooked up to the machine that you see in the picture. So the botto the flow where the red handle is restrict the outflow. And because there's water flowing in and water waste flowing out, the red handle turns and it restricts the outflow. So then water goes into the coal. So we're not filling it up like completely right away. If we can bring up the picture of the coal and you can see that there's segments of the coal and that get hy grated and release as water comes in.
Speaker 5: So is it only is it only one hose? So the hose to begin with it puts water in and then at the end of the chronic it pulls everything out or is there two hoses.
Speaker 4: You know, it's two hoses attached, like if you look at the picture of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm afraid that it's too small for me to see that. So explain what it explain what explain what it looks like.
Speaker 4: So there's an in blow and an outflow. You see the little arm attaches to the water, and then the waste comes through where the obscrator came up. So you can see the obstraator creates the hollow in the hose, and then the little hose like the little strong on the top of it is where the infloat up and the waste goes out the.
Speaker 5: Big Okay, so so you get you hook the person up, and then with the agreed fluid, because I understand there's a number of different fluids you can pump into the colon for different issues. So then well you.
Speaker 4: Just use we're just water and ionized water with chlorophyll. Any other additives are are like for different purposes.
Speaker 5: But that's right, that's what I say. Yeah, okay, the first one. So you do the the the water with the chlorophyll, and then do you massage the colon when when it's got the fluid in it, or or do you just wait twenty minutes or what happens? Now you've got the fluid into my coal, and now what goes on?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, so wait, wait archer, we're gonna hold off on that because we're coming up to a break already, if you can imagine, So we're gonna hoot off on you answering that and you can answer a little more slowly and then Bruce can jump in with any questions.
Speaker 3: What I wanted to add here.
Speaker 2: You know a lot of times when people think about Kalona and you get a great job showing the host, but the part that's actually inserted is really tiny. It's a little speculum. It's really it's just in the anus. It's really short. And so we know that a lot of people have coal and health things later on, and I always say, let's try your best to be at the front end as much as we can with prevention, which is why we like different things like nutraceuticals and alternative medicine and we intergate them. So everyone don't imagine that entire hole is it's just a tiny little part at the end. I don't know if you can pull one out at the on the break arching show.
Speaker 3: It's just a.
Speaker 2: Tiny little speculum that's inserted and then everything else is softened and you're gonna explain the process when we come back in after or break. Thank you so much, Come right back everyone, Thank you, every.
Speaker 6: D y thinking the Bone, bol Y.
Speaker 7: Think every.
Speaker 8: Thinking the Bone.
Speaker 6: Bo.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hi everyone from Jennevie Wisdom and welcome back.
Speaker 3: To Walk with Wisdom. Today.
Speaker 2: We're here with Archer Jensen, a coulon hydra therapist. Where here was Bruce who's a homeopath and an integrative health specialist. Hi, gentlemen, thank you for joining me on the show.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to interject that this weekend happens to be Mother's Day weekend, so many of you, like Bruce pointed out, you may be listening to this show after the fact. And you know, when we think of Mother's Day, we're always giving Mom chocolate, you know, giant dinners and all of that. But wouldn't it be interesting to have a different gift from Mom, a gift of health, colon health, which is so important. So as we go through the show and talk about all the different things colon hydro therapy and colon health overall, and health from your skin to within, think about that in that conversation for Mother's Day. So, Bruce, I'll let you re ask the question that you had for Archer and we'll jump back in.
Speaker 5: All right, Jen, So we were at the point where we'd filled up the in with the fluid, and what do we do next? As I saying, do we just wait around? Is a cool and get massage? What actually physically happens at this point and how long does it take?
Speaker 4: Well? I like to do massage during the colon hypertherapy, but a lot of other practitioners don't really do that. They just do gentle patting or getting people to breathe, and well, it's soaking. It's what's happening is the hydration helps to break down the words. It's similar to like if you bake their casserole dish like a Lasagne or something, you want to clean the cassule dish afterward, and you have to soak it in the sink to get the crusty pieces of the side of the dish. It's a similar thing why you're soaking in the colon because the hard encrusted matter is sort of like gets dehydrated and sticky inside.
Speaker 5: And how long does that go? On for till we do the withdrawal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, within like within the nineteen minutes of your first session. The kolonic itself takes no more than forty five to sixty minutes in the process, and if it's ever too understable, we just disconnect you and you can sit on the toilet too, and then you come back and you can Sometimes when people haven't gone to the bathroom for weeks, things are too hard. Oh yeah, Like I've had people that come in like that haven't gone to the bathroom for a couple of weeks, sometimes a month, and sometimes like I can't imagine, like what's going on inside your body when you think of like elimination and and how the skin interweaves with this is the skin is one of the largest elimination or the next So that's like one thing that people forget. Our whole body is like that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I'm going to jump in here. So this ties in as you gentlemen both know, as we age people, one of the number one places that you see aging is on the skin, and it shows up for us in wrinkle dryness. Bruce, I know you have a lot of people when we're in an integrated client situation in a pharmacy or in our private practice, you two, Archer, people may have rosea sia or outbreaks, and all of that often ties back to things that you can really alleviate by taking care of your pol and starting with a colony to get the waste out. But then of course there's a lot of coalon health things that you can do.
Speaker 3: And that's one of the reasons as.
Speaker 2: Well why I also created skincare, because it's everything from what you put on from the outside. Now your body has to process it plugs you up. Now it's aging you more on the on the outside. Bruce, did you have any other questions on the process or Archie before we go on Archie, don't you have some pictures that is there a picture that we could pull up to show Bruce and the audience we're live.
Speaker 3: By the way, thank you for your comments. Keep your comments coming.
Speaker 2: They're really everyone is really tying together colon skin help, So thank you for your comments.
Speaker 3: Keep them coming.
Speaker 2: Isn't there a picture that you have, maybe, Archer, that we can pull up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a picture of the colon like a like a diagram that has Yeah, that one, well that those are the those are the ones that become disfigured. But if you go to the yeah, this one here, so this is a really healthy looking plan, like maybe like one percent of the population have a colon that looks like this in the beginning. But the common thing is that in the first turn, this is where ballooning and dutarticulitis and things happened with poland. And then the top one that's level with the word polon hypotherapy that falls down and it's called the prolapse when that builds up. And then when there's on the other side where I think you can see it says the appendix is connected to that. So congestion in the in the secum a lot of times is what leads to appendicitis because the appendix can't eliminate properly. And then that little brig there on the left side is actually attaching to the ilium and the small intestine. This picture doesn't show the small intestine, but the whole length when you look at colon and the small intestine, it's about thirty two to thirty three feet.
Speaker 3: Wow, test, I had no idea. Did you know that? First?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 5: Actually?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And one thing to remember is that it's like a hollow muscle, so it has the ability to expand and contract. So if we go back to the other picture that's attached to that, like the peristalsis gets compromised when things get disfigured. But these are actual X rays of people's polons that were shared in that chart, and you can see like how like, I mean, that's pretty crazy, how disfigured that can become Wow, and that's not recognized that this is like one of the foundations of help when such distortions can help go on and a lot of that, like with abdominal strength do like losing a domino muscle is how things fall forward? USh?
Speaker 2: USh, perfect, Thanks Dan, if you can bring Bruce up again. So this all ties in again to what we've talked about, doesn't it, Bruce. I mean, we had Andrew who is an amazing science trainer who talked about getting up and walking and moving and making we keep as we get younger.
Speaker 3: I like to call it the body changes.
Speaker 2: You know, we have the Manobelly Manobelly, which Archer was talking about things falling forward, and so all the shows we've done before and by the way, to our listening and viewing audience.
Speaker 3: If you haven't seen our preview shows, please go back.
Speaker 2: I think that may have been show number seven when we talked about nutraceuticals, and Andrew gave us some movement which ties into what Archer is talking about about.
Speaker 3: Hold on. It's keeping the mustard tight. By the way. Peristalsis is the movement of the colon.
Speaker 2: Is that what that is?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, it's all throughout her digestion, like swallowing as it's part of pestis, like when you swallow and your throat in track, but it's all throughout the digestive. Yeah, different different contracts.
Speaker 5: You know, we've we've talked about the connection between skin and and and bellel movements. I had a client come in once and she said she'd been to a number of different people and her hands were burning. She had these burning hands, and I was saying, I don't know what to do with burning hands. I've never dealt with that before. But I said to her, how's your digestion. She says it's good, And I said you go to the bathroom regularly? She said yeah, And I said every day. She says once every three weeks. M yeah, once every three weeks. It took. It took me about a month to get her coaling clean enough that her hands weren't burning anymore because the toxins were coming through the colon into the bloodstream and it's been deposited in the hands, so that the direct effect of not going to the washroom. Now I'm still sure she should still go, see Archer, because all we did was was get some of the movement going. We didn't get it cleaned out, I'm sure, but it does affect you directly, and as I say, burning hands was her effect of it. So it is really important to keep things, keep the garbage and the toxins moving out of your body on a daily, daily basis. I couldn't imagine months that would just I couldn't imagine that.
Speaker 2: And if I may jump in for a minute, Archer, before you comment on that, I think Bruce and I brought this up as well.
Speaker 3: It's not unusual.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to say women, which is why I love the balance having the men and the girls. I think in general women are more constipated. We're just talking about one thing. There are many close pooling issues which we'll talk about afterwards, Archer, but constipation is one thing that I.
Speaker 3: Think women deal with more so than men.
Speaker 2: I remember I was in my twenties when I found out that going to the bathroom once or twice a week was not normal, and brustold me it's not unusual for him to hear that from generally women once or twice a week. What about you, archer, is that is there a difference that you've seen the sexes in at least the constipation issue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I'd say my client tele is probably sixty five percent women and thirty five percent men. And I don't know if that's been or more hesitant to women in general look after themselves better, like they're always caring for themselves better than that. I mean, it is starting to change that men are starting to look after themself, but I I do think, like, like there's more problems that comes because women have like hormone issues and that affects the physiology. But also pregnancy is a big thing. Oh, it can do distortion and because when you have a baby growing side, but so much pressure on things outside and things have to get out of the way. So when you have some distortion and there can be a lot of problems.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now, thank you for that.
Speaker 2: A question about hormones, So primarily we we're targeting or target group. Is of course useful aging so you shortly forty and over, but of course we have a huge youth following because they're doing a lot of these things preventatively.
Speaker 3: How would hormones, for instance, if you're in.
Speaker 2: A perimenopause state, you know, just before menopause, men in their forties, when hormonally things are changing, how does that affect colon hell archer that you've seen overall? Is it does it decrease the peristosis that movement like in the poland specifically.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well even with monthly menstruation that women they become more constated when they're menstruating, and it's probably swelling up the tissue before bleeding like that because it's all such a compact space inside of that's going on with our death story, Yeah, not a lot of space for for things to be growing inside, like like like menopause, sometimes you get swollen belly, like lower belly. So pressure up puller experience.
Speaker 2: Right, We're coming up to the next break here, gentlemen. So how Bruce, maybe can you do a little synopsis. We have thirty seconds. I'll let you do that when we get back a synopsis so far as to what heard Archer just talking about a polonic and poland in general. Then we're going to go on and talk about nutraceuticals. Archer, I know you love nutraceuticals to go along with what you've started, then you have to really maintain the health of your colon moving forward. So that's what we're going to go do next. Everyone, thank you for joining, and we will be right back. A word from our sponsors.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 2: Everyone, welcome back to Walk with Wisdom. I'm Genevieve Wisdom, and today we're talking about youthful age and or olan or Kolonix High.
Speaker 3: Archer High. Bruce Archer is a colon hydro therapist.
Speaker 2: However, he's really about colon health and really or colon being foundational to help from the inside and of course on the outside. Bruce is back with me today, Bruce, homeopath, nutraceutical expert. We're both in that same field and he has the gnat to take the complicated, make it simple and break things.
Speaker 3: Down for everyone. Bruce, break it down for me. What have you heard so far with what Archer has delineated about colonix colon health?
Speaker 5: Absolutely it's been really interesting and very clear. This is a I don't know if you'd referred to as a medical procedure, but this is a procedure. And so when you go into the office, you need a health a history of health put down, and so you fill in the forum to do your history of health, and based on that, Archer decides what exactly you need with the chronic. But your first one is generally just water and filtered water. And I've forgotten what the other ingredient is. Forgive me, Archer, what's the other ingredient? Filtered water?
Speaker 4: And well, I used ionized water, chlorophyll and chlorophyll.
Speaker 5: That's what that was what I was looking for.
Speaker 4: And so there's restrictions to do things like that. US, okay, you can do that counter but it's just natural water. It's just an ionized water, right, Hyra the water molecule, because iizing.
Speaker 5: So you have this tiny insertion into the rectum where the water can go in. And then once it's into the colon, you like to massage the coal and other people poursh other people just let the water do its thing. And this from what I gather gon going from thirty to forty minutes thirty to forty minutes about and then and then then the other end is opened or the other side is open to draw out the toxic water at this point and this is sort of the loop in it goes the massage happens from from your your style, and then you open up the exit valve and the water and the filth comes out. Is that kind of wrap it up?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 5: Is that with using coconut oil as a lubricant. Is that sort of the whole process?
Speaker 4: Well through the process, like the water goes in and out like through opening. So some of the SOACA has to be done in the beginning because that's where the driest waste is. Okay, there's water, and then as it goes along you can do like longer fills to stimulate the parastel system. You're loosing that. So the post us usually picked between forty five minutes. Yeah, for sixty minutes, okay, and some people longer if they have like distortion happening. Generally it's forty.
Speaker 5: Five And can you tell the colon is distorted?
Speaker 4: I can feel density when the water expounds the waste, So I can't that makes sense, I don't, Yeah, I don't to diagnosis on people, but I can tell you decations because they do like their own abdominal massage feel right.
Speaker 5: So once the water goes in the colon, then you can follow the colon based on the pressure of the water. Yeah, that's interesting. I never thought about that. Okay, exactly, Yeah, No, that's that's really cool.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna interject your one moment, gentleman. Archer.
Speaker 2: We love the information you have. Again, everyone, remember we're just talking. It's information, and so of course consulting primary care practitioner before changing anything anything that really they direct.
Speaker 7: You to do.
Speaker 3: Archer.
Speaker 2: You know, I just wanted to add because Bruce hasn't had one, but I've had many polonics with you, and Bruce, you're right on how you take the complicated make it simple that Archer follows the water along. So, Archer, that would be very very interesting if we can just talk about how you can kind of follow it along. It's really cool when he you know, if you really constipated, which a lot of women are. I have always been. That's why I go to him everyone as well to help my skin from the skin on the outside and on the inside.
Speaker 3: So, Archer, how do you follow the water along.
Speaker 4: Well, it's just the skill I developed over time. Yes, it's a subtle sort of like expansion inside that you can feel and you think that like it's just like the density changes. Oh really that's where and sometimes you can feel trickling, like when there's opening little tight areas. So it's just through feeling the activate.
Speaker 2: Right, and it's it's great you listen. I I I am a proponent for it because I know how it has helped to me.
Speaker 3: Now moving forward.
Speaker 2: With or walk today, any supplements Archer will start with you Archer, and then I'll have Bruce with his nutri nutraceutical expertise.
Speaker 3: Add to that. But are there any supplements usually that you recommend or just suggest that you're clients keep on top of to keep their colon healthy.
Speaker 4: Well, especially for preparation for a colonna too. I think there's things you can do, like like extra soluble fiber supplementation helps to soften things and that makes it easier for your first session. And I should also mention that before you do a first session, it's important not to eat. So I usually tell people not to eat first session. That way you're not eating for food and abdominant in the dominal regions, right, and then if people want to really embrace like a deeper cleansing routine, then they can get on other supplements that help like breaking if I blackdown, that's the harder things. So some of those include her whole product that specific thing it we probably should get into the details.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, Bruce, based on what we've talked about in the past, I know that of course we've talked about magnesium, probiotics, fiber, lysine, all these different things. What do you think from some of the things we've talked about forgotten coalon health in the past would support what someone has achieved from going to Archer at home.
Speaker 5: Well, if you for the paracelsis to keep the colon moving or to help it move, there's an eravatic or trifla and that it has that effect on the colon to keep it moving. So once you get it cleaned out, then if you can just keep it moving in a steady especially if if it's a slow moving colon and you want to get it sort of activated. So that would be one of the things. And as you say, magnesium is another one, and fiber, of course, I think we should be taking fiber used on principle. So those are sort of the things I would look at for for supporting the cone, the.
Speaker 4: Supporting the use of magnesium, like for like a lot of people are doing that. It's like when you use magnesium, reverses all botic flows, so it's like having diarrhea so you lose minerals or when you're using vacanese. But trifile is like a soluble fiber I believe, right, So it has elements like things like a cage of how the ceiling and fiber not different things that you can use for.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's it's yeah, it's three three berries from India makeup trifle, but three yeah, it's three berries from It's used in the air base, the curbs, and it's also very good for the liver. It's the most recommended supplement or herb herbal remedy that the Indians do in Aravada, in Arabatic medicine.
Speaker 2: I'm going to jump in here everyone because we have we're coming up to end of the end of this segment. Uh wisdom a walk with wisdom dot ca A. We can actually recommend where you can get trifola. You can look it up, but we as you know, we are.
Speaker 3: Very familiar with nutraceuticals.
Speaker 2: There are trifle US supplements out there from many different companies, So please contact Archer directly.
Speaker 3: Vesta Full Health dot com.
Speaker 2: Vesta has two teas for those of us that are live, you can see has his phone number as well. But for those of us that are listening Vesta Full Health dot Com, of course, Bruce and I are available to go deeper with all the nutraceutical and the foundational things that Archer is talking about today Wisdom at Walk with Wisdom dot Ca.
Speaker 3: We're going to take a short break. We will see you and you come back.
Speaker 8: Thinking the bone bo.
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Can you looking thinking the coon bo yeh? Can look.
Speaker 7: Every day.
Speaker 6: Thinking and bon bat.
Speaker 7: Thing every day.
Speaker 8: Thinking and bon.
Speaker 2: Ba Hi everyone, welcome back to Walk with Wisdom. I'm Genevieve Wisdom, and today we are talking to Archie Jensen, colon hydrotherapist extraordinaire and Bruce who is an incredible nutraceutical expert, coach, health coach, homeopath, so many different things, and thank you gentlemen for joining us, for joining us. It is the Mother's Day weekend and I still want ahead with this because it is so important for health and we talked a little bit about earlier. You know, the constipation issue that affects all of us, but certainly a lot of girls have it. And so I made a suggestion that this Mother's Day. You know, of course we get the sugar and the chocolates and the that's all great, but talk about health, talk about fall and health. Ask mommy mom, you know, going to the bathroom, getting a colon it, getting colon supplements. Which, by the way, everyone, we've started a WhatsApp community because you've asked and so many people Bruce have listened to us over the past weeks with incredible guests like Archer, and they want to know more. For instance, I'm just gonna give you a little taste of something I love, Archers coffee.
Speaker 3: Pull on it. My liver loves it. But it's just too much to get into on the show.
Speaker 2: And of course, you know, we want to spend more time with people, So join our WhatsApp community. The number is one, two, three, six, four, five eight two zero four to three for those of you who are looking or search walk with wisdom Wisdom on WhatsApp Walk with Wisdom and we have a community community there. We can have Archer, come on do a little training and do some more ten minute trainings on YouTube throughout the week. Bruce, I will let you take it away to do the wrap up this show with Archer.
Speaker 5: Well, Tabiana, thanks for coming on Archer, especially for two shows. It takes a lot of time and energy, so we appreciate you, and it's been really really informative. As I've said at the beginning, I have no experience with chronics, so now at least we know what they do. They're connected to liver cleanse's. There can be dried feces on the inside of your garbage, on the inside of your colon, which will stop paracelsus. So your colon won't work properly. It will won't You won't have the opportunity to have a good environment in the colon, a good healthy environment in the colon, and all these things can be changed by colonics. So it's very interesting. I actually didn't realize all that, and I just found it fascinating. So thank you so much for your time. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're very welcome. And the other thing that affects cool and fun like that can be imbalanced creates a film on the coolon and the coolon becomes a sensitive feel. The extension.
Speaker 5: Will that can will that get washed out? If you do it?
Speaker 4: Well, you kind of want it, and there's overgrowth of that. Youn't want to get it. But there's other reasons why that that grows, which is a whole other.
Speaker 5: Show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's another function and a lot of that is due to over consumption of sugar and alcohol. Yeah, growth, that's.
Speaker 2: Really great because especially when we're celebrating we have a celebration, Just keep that in mind about media overgrowth and what we do with nutriceuticals to temper that is a lot of times we use probiotic. But remember everyone, this is just general conversation. In order to talk about you specifically, please contact us directly because.
Speaker 3: Then we have time.
Speaker 2: Bruce and I are nutrition coaches, We understand nutraceuticals, and we have the experts like Archer that we can go to to be more specific on your case, or you can contact Archer directly, Vesta Whole Health dot com to tease Investa.
Speaker 3: Now, it wouldn't be.
Speaker 2: The same with this show without us tying it into skin and so Archer, Bruce now knows because we have a lot of comments of people who watch us asking about the skincare. I have an organic skincare line and Archer, I know you gentlemen concur that whatever we put on it all gets metabolized and we have to pass things through. One thing that happens on the skin if you have congested colon, let's just talk about the constipation.
Speaker 3: Piece is breakouts, and so I have a toner it's.
Speaker 2: Called res Vitril. It has res vitral and vitamin C, which is great for immune You spray it on the skin and it's really incredible how it tones down those breakouts.
Speaker 3: So again, beauty from the outside in.
Speaker 2: That's something that would be great for mom for Mother's Day at Revive twenty five skincare dot com. Archer, I would like to have a little snippet of you on the skincare website and Bruce on our YouTube channel to just do those links for people.
Speaker 3: So to talk about.
Speaker 2: Colon hell COLONYX nutraceuticals, but what that has to do with skin, So, Archer, we're gonna have to talk about wood and skin.
Speaker 3: Can I say that?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: You already have jen.
Speaker 3: Already? Is that it? Archer?
Speaker 1: Can you.
Speaker 2: Give us we're coming to the end of the show. You've been just incredibly informative. Can you just give us in the last minute, just wrapping up what you do when people come to see you. What are the top reasons that they come to see you for? Is it constipation?
Speaker 3: Is it skin issues? What are the give me three top reasons?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, if we skin issues, constipation and fatigue and mental clarity that's the other thing. Like when our like our brain as a functioning properly, that's related. A lot of times that's related. And there's there's over broke questionnaires that you do online that can give you a pretty good idea that that's what's going. That's very connected to clarity of mine. If that. Do you have any questions about that?
Speaker 2: No, we're just doing a quick three minute wrap up. So these are all the things everyone. This is such a huge topic. We just scratch the surface. Thank you, Archer.
Speaker 3: Candida. It's interesting.
Speaker 2: I have a lot of people talk to me about Candida showing up on their skin, right, Archer. You know in thrush thrush in babies, but it shows up in different outbreaks, like at me, weird looking patches on your skin. I don't know if you knew that, Brucey, I do, yes, exactly, Bruce.
Speaker 3: Can you just maybe a thirty second wrap up of this show with Archer? Please?
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: It's just the subjects so big. But you know, when you're thinking about as Archer set, energy, constipation, all these things, just the colon health is so important, especially as we age and our metabolic rates, everything slows down. I find in clients that also the amount of feces going through the body slows down and the colon slows down. It really would be good. And remember last week. It hasn't been mentioned this week, but hydration. The colon needs to be hydrated, and this is one of the ways to do this is through colonics. In fact, this is what you're doing when you do clonics. And I never sort of thought about that before. So think about hydrating that colon. So everything in there that's stuck on as you say that thesagnapan, it can it can hydrate, It could get moisture, it can get loosened up, and it can come out of the colon instead of staying there, which will cause a myriad of problems down the road. So I just I think it's such a big subject. You can't do it in thirty seconds, so I'm gonna stop there.
Speaker 3: Oh perfect, perfect, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I guess thing is balancing your microbiome as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely absolutely, gentlemen, Thank you so much. Everyone or valued guests, don't forget to give us thumbs up.
Speaker 3: I see the comment. So we will do shows. We have to have Archer.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to have you back because people are asking how does it tie to the skin microbiume. We talked about that, all these different things, so we'll have to have you back.
Speaker 3: This is Walk with Wisdom. Thank you, Bruce, Thank you, Archer, Beauty from the outside in. We'll see you again.
Speaker 4: Everyone, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: This has been Walk with Wisdom with host Genevieve Wisdom. Tune in each week as Genevieve will please and powerful guests who'll inspire you to make every step count, whether you're walking your dog, tackling your morning run, or enjoying a quiet rolling with your headphones. Walk with Wisdom is your companion for redefining what it means to age powerfully and intentionally. Fridays, four pm Eastern on the Bold Brave TV Network powered by B two Studios, take the first step with us, because wisdom isn't about what you've left behind. It's about everything that lies ahead.