Speaker 1: Michael, I realized it's a bit premature.
Speaker 2: But I can definitely see a.
Speaker 1: Vance Rubio ticket in the future. Those guys are so plain spoken, so clear, and so articulate that I would kind of be mind blowing to actually have something like that in the White House.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Michael, please tell me that was a joke. She can't really be that stupid, is she.
Speaker 4: It seems to be a common theme that our local politicians are hiring people from outside of Colorado to do jobs inside of Colorado. As I pointed out about a year and a half ago by a local DA when Phil Wiser was hiring attorneys for the Elijah McClain case involving trying their officers, he hired non criminal attorneys from Chicago and LA for over five hundred dollars an hour. Then this year, Mayor Mikey hired a DC based law firm for at least two million dollars to help him out with his congressional hearings. Now, according to at Curveball COO, we have learned that he had hired a London based marketing firm for one hundred thousand dollars to rebrand the Sixteenth Street mall to sixteenth Street. So I guess there's no good businesses in Colorado or Denver. So the marching orders from the cabal yesterday for the mainstream news media was to use the word ambush to describe what President Trump did when he showed the president of South Africa the videos of leaders calling for white genocide and stealing land of white farmers. So we were told just in the last few months that there's going to be more pleas in downtown Denver. But after mismanaging the city of Denver and businesses leaving and revenue decreasing, they're making budget heads. So the visibility of the police in downtown Denver on sixteenth Street has now been reduced from unlimited or up to two thousand hours to just two hundred hours a month.
Speaker 5: Sadly, Donald Trump can only do so much when you have Republicans afraid of the Democrats. Jesse Kelly points out that the funding for Obamacare and Planned Parenthood are going to continue, and that's happening, and nothing's going to be done in dismantling the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, So CPR has no need to worry. And Michael, you may pass a law, but here is The thing you need to remember is their political will. Now I mentioned the Corporation for Public Broadcasting. They need to be fair and balanced. That is in the law, but is there political will to enforce it. Sadly there is not, and they get away with moving more and more towards the hard left.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Michael. So the phase out of the green energy bull crap, that's just to ensure that all of the cronies of everybody in Congress and the Senate and everything get their money from us. Anyhow, don't you know by now they hate us and they don't want to do anything that will benefit us. We are just their coin purse or their wallet. And it is sickening, Michael.
Speaker 3: We're all on the Titanic and we know that there's an iceberg out there. We just don't know when we're going.
Speaker 4: To hit it.
Speaker 3: Like I'm sure you must have heard about the Jewish couple that got murdered by the Palestinian supporter.
Speaker 4: What is wrong with people? I mean, honestly, let's see, I don't like the government of your ancestors and your people, so therefore I will kill you. It's just evil, Mike.
Speaker 7: The deficit is a measure of the one year difference between tax revenues and spending. It doesn't increase the deficit by four trillion. It increases the national debt by four trillion over ten years.
Speaker 2: It's just that less than the ess program. The complex is Dady, Maybe that are ready. I guess about Ablis posts, well, I don't know if you've covered text, but it's really excited to do.
Speaker 8: But he knew about the time.
Speaker 6: Right, have a good day.
Speaker 9: Over the next few days, we're going to be hearing from Mayor Mikey and Denver City Council about the City of Denver's budget shortfall and how they're going to have to reduce costs. Remember, in the last few months, these are the same people that found I don't know what was it, seventy million dollars to fund a women's soccer stadium in Denver, because that's exactly what Denver needs. Wait till the Broncos and Elitch's move.
Speaker 4: Hey, Michael.
Speaker 10: Regarding Biden having to do a signature for a pardon, pri an interview with Buck Sexton yesterday with Alan Dershowitz, Professor Dershowitz said that a oral pardon would suffice so that one might be pretty tough to prove.
Speaker 3: Hey, Mike, did you see FBI the other day where they were battling against terrorists that were created by the Education Department being dismissed by Dogo. Funny how things art imitates life.
Speaker 8: You usually do very well at thinking outside the box. But I think you're missing the point here. One of the big concerns a lot of the Democrats have been banking that is there is not enough people for the workforce.
Speaker 10: Doing this to.
Speaker 8: Affect medicaid, We'll get a lot of people to get off their duff and even volunteer at like ranches or helping at the produce production places.
Speaker 5: Bye. Hey Michael, I kind of got a question.
Speaker 8: I was wondering about something.
Speaker 3: Out of everybody that's gotten Medicaid, that are eligible for medicaid, how many actually use medicaid? And is it costing us to have them on the rolls if they're not using medicaid.
Speaker 7: I don't know just what I was thinking.
Speaker 3: Why does the government put taxes on cigarettes because they want you to smoke less?
Speaker 1: So why does the government put taxes on your income because they want to control ease more