Speaker 1: One on one with Lichtaco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R. Coming up at six, we'll kick into pick your Ticket Thursday at one oh one one w jr R. On Instagram several shows that if you're chosen today you say, hey, I would like tickets for that or that or that? What are those talking?
Speaker 2: Uh blink one eighty two. Remember that my Chemical Romance show that's sold out in like twenty minutes. Well we have tickets for that as well. If you're not following us on Instagram again, it's at one oh one one w jr R every Thursday. Man, Pick your Ticket Thursday, even if you're.
Speaker 1: I don't do social media. It's stupid, what I get it.
Speaker 2: But you can win great tickets and they pick multiple winners today, so hopefully you're on there all right.
Speaker 1: That post will go up on our Instagra at six and then you have all day straight until midnight to get by there. Okay, oh all right, let's begin. In Turkey. There's a town. I don't know if you pronounce it the way it's spelled, or if they're.
Speaker 2: Lice l C No, I think it's I think it's least over there in my European travels, remember me being in a big europe Can I ask a really stupid question. It's gonna sound so so cliche, and people so who you soe? You know, elementary TALKU? But did they eat turkey? And turkey? And I know that sounds so dumb, but I wonder, I know, I know it has nothing to do with the naming of the joint, but I wonder what they have a Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: If they maybe don't have thanks Thanksgiving is an American.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right in the Indians Indigenous Day or something.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it's only five point thirty seven and here we go. Yeah, all right, so what happened in Turkey? Lice? We'll go with lice, just because that's funny. They all scratch their head and no eat turkey. Yes, oh, twenty five thousand people live there and uh word is a good portion of them ended up experiencing some sort of high when Turkish police burned out in the open. Oh yeah, twenty tons of seized marijuana, the old pop burn. We've seen this before and usually they use an incinerator of some sort to control it.
Speaker 2: But no, they did in Australia once they burnt a whole field and it was like they got over one hundred thousand people high.
Speaker 1: So yeah, all these uh Turkish folks in the town of Lice or Lease or Lichy, however you say it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: So they all walked around scratching their eating tons of they were eating turkey roll.
Speaker 1: Ups, just so high on a here's the kicker. So the weather conditions got to where, you know how sometimes you'll just see smoke hang in the air. Yeah, combined with fog. It was one of those situations where it just the smoke from the twenty one ton burn just saud of the city and it's like you walked outside, you were, you were participating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, little kids out on the playground.
Speaker 1: I'm so high. I am so high. See the Turkish radio show right now is saying.
Speaker 2: Oh, under of Americans if they eat a lot of American cheese.
Speaker 1: They're not somehow, I don't think that's being asked. I highly doubt it. Okay, we go to Boston. We had a situation over the weekend at the Liberty Hotel in Boston. There was a Kentucky Derby watch party going on, I guess in the hotel bar and Annesley Baker and her girlfriend Liz. We're at the Kentucky Derby watch party at the hotel on Saturday, and uh, lesbians were going to show you their pictures here in a moment. Oh damn it, this is a catch swinging too. They used the restroom, you know, because you're doing some drinking. Drink there during the uh oh yeah, And one of the security guards at the hotel was convinced that there was a dude trying to use the women's bathroom, which one Anley Liz. I think here's the couple. So he goes into the women's bathroom, she's in the stall. So this is such a hot potato these days. Tell security guard, why are you even you just leave it, man.
Speaker 2: Anybody can go in any bathroom. I'm not see if you look like a male a female of them. Listen you, I walk into women's bathrooms now when I haven't, you know, before I started my salad routine, when I had the IBS moments.
Speaker 1: You better be careful with that. I think the laws in Florida have changed.
Speaker 2: TALKO okay, well either way, I don't think the Santas is gonna come chase me down in the crapper I would do. I knock, I say hey, anybody in there house cleaning, and then everything's cool and I just lock her off. I do get weird reactions when I walk out and there's a few women waiting that were locked out of the women's room. But at least I'm being safe for everybody, you know, all.
Speaker 1: Right, let me just ask you an honest question.
Speaker 2: Turkish people don't eat turkey, according to Google.
Speaker 1: R see, that's a cannibalism. I feel like I can make it through my day, you can, all right. If I was to cover up this half of that photograph.
Speaker 2: Chad, I would say that that's Chad okay, so you can use.
Speaker 1: That, or that's Liz okay. I was the one who was questioned as to whether or not she was a guy using the women's bathroom at the Liberty Hotel in Boston, some masshole. I bet you he has apparently been fired. Good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we're not again. This is a hot table or a hot hot potato. I'm reading textas I'm reading, somebody said cheese round table, turkey, bacon with crebolo, and we're not going there.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've been at a twenty ton pot burn, right, now. I bet you they already start the things.
Speaker 2: This morning, I failed my drug screen because yep, the cops were burning weeds.
Speaker 1: Right, all right, we've got a headline of the week contender here, compliments of right here in Florida have again. I gotta get my feet off the con and grab the taking. I'm sorry, I don't mean to put you out.
Speaker 2: Somebody said about the pot burn, JD said, sounds like Cypress Hill concerted Earthday Birthday.
Speaker 1: That was a spectacle there that hung in the air there for a while too. Uh huh you ready, yes, uh go. Married couple fingered for lude conduct at Florida Bar. I don't think.
Speaker 2: Anything's going to beat the raccoon with the meth pike from yesterday.
Speaker 1: Married couple fingered for lude conduct at Florida Bar. I don't think I need to elaborate what was going on at Where's Jube's Bar in Saint Pete between Ryan Cook and Kimberly Murray.
Speaker 2: We got so Saint Pete again, that's the zone of craziness, Saint Pete Clearwater, which we love vacation there every now and then.
Speaker 1: Uh, I do.
Speaker 2: Want you to dig in a little, you know, I mean they were fingered for for Lude actions.
Speaker 1: Was it Ryan's hand. Ryan's hand end up Kimberly's dress on the sidewalk cafe portion of the establishment, which then, in turn quote caused a disturbance, and he brought her under the hands reach of the peace.
Speaker 2: There was a lot more humidity in Saint Pete than normal, and it was all and what is her name?
Speaker 1: Kimberly underpants.
Speaker 2: They were not granny panties because he was able to easily. Hey, he looks like the complete Florida man. She looks like he looks like he's got a little kid rock look. And she's got a little bit of a hot She's the dirty trash hot, our white trash hot.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. Lude Linchen Taco on demand, download the iHeartRadio app, Wish two News