Speaker 1: Welcome to episode fifty five of Mystery Shack Look Back.
Speaker 2: This episode was previously.
Speaker 1: Released on January twelfth, twenty twenty five, with visuals as an Easter egg in our Book of Bill podcast. Throughout this you'll hear us make reference to those visuals if you want to see what we're talking about. That version is still hidden somewhere in the Book of Bill podcast.
Speaker 2: Good luck.
Speaker 1: If you can't find it, someone in our discord server would be happy to help you. The server's linked below. Without further ado, here is the audio of our fifty fifth episode, Take.
Speaker 3: Me back to the place I know with the Mister Shack and the forest gnomes. I'm already back, so come on, let's go. Don't get me started. My heart's in gravity falls.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, I think they found it. Yeah, oh, but I didn't know they were going to find it.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: Hey bye, Hey, welcome bod time.
Speaker 5: I mean, we've been waiting here.
Speaker 4: It's been weeks, we've been sitting here for weeks.
Speaker 2: Good job, I guess.
Speaker 5: I mean, technically you're not supposed to be here. This podcast doesn't really exist.
Speaker 6: It's a secret.
Speaker 5: But I guess since you are here, we might as well. You know, do a podcast episode since you found this, Yeah, you know what to reward your efforts and that kind of thing.
Speaker 4: So friend, Welcome to Mystery Scheck look Back number fifty five, a hidden time capsule and secret book club that does not officially exist. If anyone asks, we are your retired curators, I'm a secret.
Speaker 5: Shelby, and I'm Elusive Ella, and I'm name an address withheld.
Speaker 1: Some fans of the BBC series Sherlock believe there to be a secret hidden final episode of the series titled Series four episode four, The Lost Special, but they were mistaken.
Speaker 2: Sherlock ends with Series three episode three.
Speaker 1: Likewise, Mystery Shack look Back ends with episode fifty.
Speaker 5: Four, The Book of Bill.
Speaker 2: Welcome to episode fifty five. We have with us once again, Sarah Weird Mageddon. Yes, welcome back. Yeah, welcome.
Speaker 1: You were on our our episode on the Bill, seipher Ama and on Differ and Mabel versus the Future.
Speaker 7: And the Future.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've always wanted to get you on a third time, and looks like that won't happen.
Speaker 2: That's a shame.
Speaker 5: Yeah, podcast is over. I guess there's nothing really we can do at this point. Yeah. Oh well, and we also have. We also have a very important guests who's technically been with us, you know, since day one of this podcast. True, we'd love to introduce Chloe, who is the creator of the Stanford handwriting thumbnail font that we've used in every thumbnail since the very first episode Asunami Home right again. You know we always we always wanted to you on the podcast, Chloe. I guess we never got the opportunity. But you know, in this hypothetical you're a hypothetical podcast right now, that isn't that doesn't even.
Speaker 8: When I saw in his dark room, who are you?
Speaker 1: You know, Sarah's been here before. The bag over had his standard procedure.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, I'm used to it. Oh okay, yeah, yeah, it's sort of a Schrodinger's pod thing.
Speaker 1: You made the Stanford font that we've been using in our thumbnail this entire time.
Speaker 8: That was that is me, That was me.
Speaker 5: You might even say that the author of the thumbnails.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Your voice was briefly featured in the Cipher Hunt episode.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, when my fourteen year old, my tiny little voice. You're not recognizable to me now.
Speaker 1: You played the clip of the when we played the clip with the Bill Cipher statue being removed.
Speaker 8: Yes, a tragedy that lives forever.
Speaker 2: In fami h You, You and the curators, though not together separately, were in Keyn Carlyle's recent Cipher Hunt documentary.
Speaker 8: Indeed indeed I was right.
Speaker 5: Yes, and the tragic story of what actually happened to you, right.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We were asked to record an alternate universe podcast where the Cipher Hunt went awry, and we did two separate runs of it, one where that you actually heard in the video, where it was that it spawned of war with Russia, and another that Keen decided against using, where we talked about you getting mauled by a bear.
Speaker 8: Oh no, that really happened.
Speaker 5: You got better though, Yeah.
Speaker 1: So since is my ghost I since that clip did not make it into the final documentary.
Speaker 2: Here it is for your listening pleasure.
Speaker 1: And of course I'm sure you all click this wondering if we would address, you know, the elephant in the room. And I think it would be you know, disrespectful to bring up the Cipher Hunt without talking about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean all the content warnings that we can possibly give, like if you want to skip ahead, that would be very understandable.
Speaker 2: What I personally think is it's still worth covering the Cipher hunt, and I think adding this detail will help people who want to organize similar events do it safely.
Speaker 4: The boy, truly, it is.
Speaker 5: Just it's the nature of these things of well, you know nature.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, so what we're talking about. If somehow you were unaware.
Speaker 5: I would hate to be the one who doesn't know.
Speaker 1: But on the night that the Bill Cipher statue was found in the woods of Reedsport, Oregon, there was a family that went there, the least family.
Speaker 2: They're not listening to this podcast, but we did not.
Speaker 8: Attack them ahead of this.
Speaker 5: I mean, I mean they had enough media attention.
Speaker 2: Right and their fourteen year old's daughter, Chloe, was attacked by a grizzly bear.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, she did, to her credit, very bravely tried to fight off the bear with her camera.
Speaker 1: That bear's hate cameras, which was I think another thing I want to educate listeners are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe the bear just didn't like her.
Speaker 2: It could have been that, but something angered the bear more. He brought in his bear buddies, A couple of them had weapons with them.
Speaker 5: It was a very unbalanced fight. I mean, he played pretty dirty and.
Speaker 4: She was live streaming. She was live streaming the whole thing. Can you believe that?
Speaker 1: For those who don't know, the Twitter used to have a live stream service called God I'm blanking on it.
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 5: A periscope? Right? I mean, this is why they they stopped, I believe.
Speaker 4: I mean, several laws were put in place for protection on camera Chloe's law.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why you can't live stream things anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's also that, I mean, I don't mean to sound like all the conspiracy theorists that popped up at the time. That's obviously horrible, but it is weird that no one helped.
Speaker 2: M Do you want to take that statement against her family?
Speaker 4: But like her family wasn't the only people there. You saw all the other periscopes that were going on. Nobody was in the area. It was a very unfortunate action. Yeah, there was none in her vicinity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's they were small woods. It would just be a bunch of families in Bradley knocking about.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And to be fair, when they heard the screams, people did come, they were just a little bit late.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also, of course some people thought the screams were in a decorative sort of bill thing and can follow them.
Speaker 5: I think they were also a bit they were distracted by the fact that they had found the statue and didn't really notice the corpse until after.
Speaker 4: Now, what I will say is I think it was very kind of the lady who owned the property to allow them to put a memorial for Chloe on the grounds.
Speaker 5: It sucks that the police removed it, though.
Speaker 4: They did have to move her her epitaph to one of the local Confusion Hill Confusion Hell, yeah, that's right, that's right. They let the statues stay on the grounds though weirdly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a confusing decision.
Speaker 5: It really changed the vibe of Confusion Hill. I have to say, well.
Speaker 2: There was confusion.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: But as always we want to thank the thumbnail font, which doesn't have an author that we can discern. It just mysteriously appeared on our computer one day with the note from another universe, you'll need this fun little gravity falls joke.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's cute.
Speaker 4: Maybe a little a little too on the gnome, but nos.
Speaker 5: Sorry if you listening, pleasure from listen from hearing about Chloe getting mad by a bear. I don't know if I trust you.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean I can tell you I certainly got from it.
Speaker 10: Doesn't trust you no, nor should you.
Speaker 5: You know what we can change that? You know we can we can change that though, you can become trustworthy to us. Because so this is a secret podcast, it doesn't officially exist. So Sarah and Chloe, the two of you are going to have to take a blood oath of secrecy before we move forward. It is blood specifically, because ink isn't worth anything to me.
Speaker 8: What kind of blood?
Speaker 5: So if you'll both your own, Brady would be fine. I mean, you know a.
Speaker 8: Let me, I'm gonna check my fridge. Ye, hold on, hold on, I just got it.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me know, mm hmm exactly.
Speaker 4: I mean it does keep better in the fridge, so you're wise for that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah. My room's always ask me whate any fridge in my room is for? Yeah, let's just say it's import.
Speaker 5: Were both ready to go. Would you please each raise your right hand actually now raise yep. Now raise a needle in your left hand. Right now, poke your finger or I guess the bag that you stored in your fridge, and let a single drop of blood spill onto this, uh, this ancient parchment right here, if you would see okay, this one right here, yep, yep, anywhere, yep, perfect, All right, now repeat after me. I say your name.
Speaker 2: I clar do hereby pledge?
Speaker 8: Do you hear my pledge?
Speaker 4: Never to reveal the dark secrets I learned during this podcast.
Speaker 8: Never to reveal the dark secrets I learned during this podcast, not.
Speaker 5: That it exists.
Speaker 1: That it exists, lest I obtain a multitude of stitches.
Speaker 4: Lest I obtain multitude of stitches proportionate to my transgression of snitching.
Speaker 8: Proportionate transgression of snitching.
Speaker 5: So help me cipher, So help me cipher. No good, also bandages. I forgot to mention, you're gonna want to stop that bleeding.
Speaker 4: I'm over here here, you guys go.
Speaker 5: Okay, great, Perfect.
Speaker 4: Has a little baby Bill cipher on it. I drew it with sharpie.
Speaker 8: Oh now he will store my blood in his little bones?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Bad?
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 8: Do I have a story for you, No, Well that's it's a later story. Let me tell you the blood. The blood story about the Book of Bill.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So what what aren't we talking about today?
Speaker 5: Well, today we're definitely not talking about this is not a website dot com which absolutely was not. A tie in website released alongside the Book of Bill on July twenty third, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Well process of the limited I guess we're no. That is in fact we're talking. We were talking about it, but you didn't hear it from us?
Speaker 11: Correct?
Speaker 7: Where did it come from?
Speaker 5: Especially if anyone goes around asking there was.
Speaker 1: A tie in website with Lost Legends, Schmebuo Unlocked. We talked about there was a tie in website with Time Pirates, Wrong Turn, and the coloring book.
Speaker 2: Had the Seuss casts. We talked about all of those before.
Speaker 5: So I think it was speculated that there would be some kind of tie in, but then they found it. Uh, there's a URL found on the release day on the that that sort of false cover page that Bill says is boring. Uh, there's text on the bottom that says for more Bill Cipher press fun visit this is not a website dot com dot.
Speaker 8: Com iconic website name.
Speaker 2: Do you want to read the next part, Shelby?
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 4: So when first found, a countdown was displayed with a triangle and a password input box and a submit button next to it similar to the gravity Falls plet page or the Disco Girls site before being taken down.
Speaker 2: Yeah so that's yeah.
Speaker 1: Mystery of Gravity Falls put out a website to release the gravity Falls pilot with ok gotcha, got it required a password and Disco Girl required Mason Pines as the password to get in.
Speaker 2: Super Secret Shame was the name of that website.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So in the One True Intelligence Test in Book of Bill h question in seven upside Down reveals stretched text.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't know that this is how we found this, Well you did.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 5: It's kind of like a bar.
Speaker 10: I assumed it was brute forced, honestly.
Speaker 5: Essentially, it's this barcode, you know, like there's a lot of visual or optical illusion type puzzles like that where it looks like a bark.
Speaker 2: I see the word I turned it sideways, and I see the word doc.
Speaker 5: Yeah. You where it's a bunch of letters that are really squished together, and then you're supposed to tilt the book upward to look at it from the bottom and you'll see it. The thing about this one is that it's multiple lines of texts that are overlapping each other in different orientations, so it looks like just a lot of cross hatching, so you have to look at it from like each side, essentially to see each part of the phrase, which taken together is Nita password. Fine, I'll talk. It's the name of the eyeball doc. But what could that mean?
Speaker 2: Well, luckily Bill gave us some required summer.
Speaker 5: Reading, Thank goodness he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Chapter two of The Great Gatsby is inside of the Book of Bill, which is still the funniest thing in the world.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 2: And that opens with a description of the billboard billboard William board.
Speaker 1: That watches over the Valley of the Ashes, which is no longer active optometrist, so the billboard is in disarray, and his name j Eckelberg, forever.
Speaker 8: Scarred by the.
Speaker 5: So I'm guessing if you type that in you probably get something really cool. Right at this point in the July of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: No, it was just a countdown to noon Pacific on July thirty, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: That was it, over a parchment background.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, hey, I mean the blind Eye website worked a similar way, so that's that's probably pretty cool.
Speaker 1: There was also a code in Bill's cipher. Bill's cipher I know him.
Speaker 2: What does this mean?
Speaker 1: Does this mean the uh, this is not the official name of this substitution?
Speaker 8: No, that is no.
Speaker 5: I mean there is one that's just colloquially.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh, Bill's Substitution Cipher Yeah, and Bill's Bill.
Speaker 8: You can say Bill's substitution Cipher.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That read lost files on it, implying the website would contain more tie in material for the book like schmebew Unlocked did.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So at the countdown's end, the site was renamed to Time is Dead and meaning has no meaning, and the countdown said, now.
Speaker 5: Then when you refresh it, what do you get this?
Speaker 2: I remember an under construction page. What well, I.
Speaker 7: Remember both of them. I remember the countdown, and then I remember when people were posting about what. So I got to preface this by saying, I'm going into this without knowing most of what people have found. I've seen a few things I have seen the beginning of this, I wasn't tracking it as closely as I was with cipher Hunt.
Speaker 5: But with this, yeah, I mean, because we were much we were both you know, younger with cipher Hunt and probably less going on in life, and now we're like, oh, this this seems really interesting. I need to need to try to keep up with it.
Speaker 2: But Chloe, you were keeping track of this pretty carefully, right, Oh boy?
Speaker 5: Was I ever got a cipher hunt veteran over here?
Speaker 8: Fun fact, I left work early, going home desk to make sure I can watch there from the countdown, and I actually filmed myself.
Speaker 5: So you're what was your reaction or was your reaction to the construction page? What was your reaction to the reval that it was just Seuss holding two wires saying that the site was having technical difficulties.
Speaker 7: Difficulties deflated.
Speaker 5: And that's how you could tell that your brain has been rotted. Your brain has been rotted by gravity falls when you see an image of SEUs and you're like, there's gotta be more.
Speaker 2: You also should mention what you do for work.
Speaker 8: Yes, I work for the mouse, so I took off time from the mouse.
Speaker 5: So that's that means that means that this is especially a podcast that doesn't exist. That goes double now that this podcast is not real. I don't know any of you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well again this bag of my head, I can't see anything, so.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I guess it's good for soundproofing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, true, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: But yeah, some people, much like you know, Chloe, A lot of people didn't initially believe this, And we're tearing the page apart down to its source code to try to find the actual thing going on. So Alex himself had to tweet sometimes technical difficulties are actually technical difficulties.
Speaker 12: Ha ha.
Speaker 5: Gives us a few days to fix whatever he's cooking up. He's a good handy man, He'll get the job done.
Speaker 2: The cigar is just a cigar.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, oh, it's a bit of that.
Speaker 2: We didn't get to really ask him much about this website.
Speaker 5: But the idea the website does website, it doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: But the idea that the Tie had website was just like announced in the book and just didn't exist when when the book came out, and then there was a countdown instead for it to exist, and that countdown wounded.
Speaker 2: Up not being correct. This must have been like so anxiety producing for Alex.
Speaker 3: A team.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a little little rusty since the cipher hunt. I guess, you know, it's.
Speaker 4: I do remember when we did talk to Alex, he did mention that Lip, who is the one who made the website, did it in a few days.
Speaker 7: And where was I during that?
Speaker 1: You were in the burlap sat what was What was your reaction to that, Chloe.
Speaker 8: I'm looking at the video right now.
Speaker 1: I just remember this episode as a visual component so we can actually play these videos.
Speaker 8: Oh you want to watch it? Okay, hold on, yeah.
Speaker 10: Let's do it. I would.
Speaker 5: I see the light in your eyes and I know it's about to be extinguished. Fine for.
Speaker 2: Two one.
Speaker 8: Now now.
Speaker 7: Panic stage one, denial, m.
Speaker 2: We're moving into the second stick.
Speaker 7: Bargaining.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, Oh wait, I don't know if we're there yet. I don't have we seen.
Speaker 8: Yes, this is yes, Yes, I'm examining sus. I'm clicking on sus. I'm looking at I'm looking at the Great Gatsy.
Speaker 2: You realize your job, but for literally nothing.
Speaker 7: I love how you're silent the whole time.
Speaker 5: You're just like sneaks to can we over Can we take this and overlay the music from The Incredibles When mister Incredible is looking at all the superheroes you've died.
Speaker 1: I also realized that the visual this episode has as we could just have our commentary hero over this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely absolutely, that would be so much funnier.
Speaker 8: It's just I'm just like realizing and then I'm curiously typing in the discord.
Speaker 2: Depression made it, we made it to depression.
Speaker 5: I'm like mortified.
Speaker 8: Anger, there's depression, Come on anger, Yeah, this is I'm gonna stop reporting here in a seconds.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh no, And have you reached acceptance.
Speaker 7: Expression you're seeing to this day?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, amazing.
Speaker 2: To the stage of reaction.
Speaker 7: Really look so that you look so disappointed in the frame.
Speaker 2: It's your eyes like compared the first the first frame you lived thirty years in that.
Speaker 4: I knew that.
Speaker 8: I was like, I'm going to record this because some I'm gonna want to look at this because I'm sure something super important. And then literally nothing.
Speaker 2: So now the countdown started going upwards.
Speaker 5: Which isn't really how countdowns work traditionally, So that was concerned. That's oh my gosh, Charlie, do you want to go back and forth on the Susques.
Speaker 1: Actually I was gonna ask if I don't know if Chloe, Shelby and Sarah have Sue's impressions, but we go for it regardless.
Speaker 5: Yeah, round robin it. So when you when you click on sous a bunch of speech bubbles pop up with the things that he says. Some examples include, oops, the mystery shok is currently experiencing some of the lawyers. Dude, please bear with us as we figure out which wire goes where.
Speaker 2: Let's see, the blue wire is connected to the her bone.
Speaker 10: So what I want to know is why are cryptic riddles always written down on countered yellow parchment.
Speaker 4: Get some normal paper, dude.
Speaker 7: Still coming, dudes. In the meantime, please enjoy this fine literature. While you wait. People are saying it's the Book of the Summer.
Speaker 2: And what is he linked an entire PDF of the Great gat space.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: In the meantime, experience some soothing tunes while you wait. They drowned out the rage.
Speaker 2: Dude, and that link is dead. I don't know what that was too.
Speaker 5: Maybe blanching. Oh you know what it was. It was the low Fi. It was the that was that was noah, yeah.
Speaker 8: It was blanching. It was the low Fi that got taken down.
Speaker 2: Oh gotcha, gotcha? Okay, that was that was to issues that was linked to the blanche in low Fi.
Speaker 5: I tried to explain to mister Pines how to open up pretty f one time he got so angry and confused that he punched through my Funko shelf. My prayer funkos were lost, lock dy.
Speaker 2: My favorite otter pop is Sir Isaac Lime, but Lowie Blow is pretty cool though. Which is your favorite otter pop sound off in the chart?
Speaker 5: I love it now he's It's interesting that we've gone from the common parlance being like let me know in the comments to let me know in the chat.
Speaker 2: Makes you think as YouTube gets worse and worse and more unusable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, if the icy Bear was real, I wonder if you'd be my friend.
Speaker 7: Hopefully no one was expecting anything too crazy. Oh okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Sorry Chloe apologizing to Chloe specifically, Sorry dude me.
Speaker 8: Yeah no, that was a direct call out of me. Hey, dude, you do you know the computers are filled with gools. That's a fact.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna watch you. You're the website now, dude.
Speaker 2: To quote a great man, Everything's gonna be all right, rock a bar.
Speaker 10: I wonder if it is possible to taste your own tongue. I'm gonna get to the bottom of this, dude.
Speaker 7: Boy, that counter is messed up. I guess we'll be ready when it finally reaches the bottom of math.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 8: I tried to look at that bill book and it was just a bunch of static and the words he's uncorruptible. What's that mean? Beats me?
Speaker 5: Dog? Our blurcher girl or blurcher dang still in my head.
Speaker 2: If I can't get this fixed, this will be the final countdown thoughts, Oh man, did you see.
Speaker 10: The new sword birth Rise of the Sordian's Age of Swords DLC got delayed again? Don't they understand as a consumer, my time is valuable. I wonder if I could make a hat small enough to fit on a bird.
Speaker 5: That's a very Shelby thought.
Speaker 10: It is a very Shelby.
Speaker 4: I have hats. I have literally my wicked hats I made for my sugar gladers.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you deserve the chance to fly or glide.
Speaker 7: Also, lastly, and this is the one I actually saw going around so occasionally clicking on sous enough times would give an image of SEUs with Bill's eyes in a custom code that translated to so many questions.
Speaker 10: Definitely, definitely, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 14: So while this was all going on, Jason Rinner began losing mine on social media.
Speaker 5: This man started doing this on yeah, and he kept making posts that were either like these cryptic maybe clues maybe not, but also kind of just losing his mind in a very gravity fallsy way, because you know, I mean, we've talked to the guy, we know that he is the biggest gravity falls.
Speaker 2: And also he's also a ridiculous person.
Speaker 5: Is he he is?
Speaker 4: I just I loved the videos of him just talking to himself and being like, is Bill here?
Speaker 8: Those were so good.
Speaker 2: Look, we just came a man, okay.
Speaker 8: Ah.
Speaker 12: So I pre ordered this book. I the email said that I was going to get here like the twenty ninth. The book comes out the twenty third. It's the Book of Bill Bill Cipher. But it showed up today tonight, not like in any box or anything, but just at the door, I thought. I anyway, I'm very excited to get into it. I don't know if Alex like it is trying to freak me out, but I have a little freaked out. I've been hearing a lot of crazy things about this book. I'm goind of scared to freak it. So I just open it. I don't know if I'm allowed to show you guys this, but what does it like, say, my actual name in the book.
Speaker 8: Is that.
Speaker 15: Tyrone?
Speaker 12: Okay, getting a little creeped out Actually, to be honest, h are you guys like hearing that that like no one like no one's here. I'm it's like the middle of the night, and I'm like, actually hearing.
Speaker 2: Tell me it's different.
Speaker 12: I'm creeping myself up. If you came here to hurt me, clap your hands.
Speaker 5: But he also has proximity enough to you know, Alex and the crew that people are kind of speculating like is he in all this or is he just genuinely loving Let me let me.
Speaker 1: Just blaze through with my patented Jason Ridder impression real quick since I could read pretty quickly. Yeah, I am finding out stuff and decoding stuff at the same time as we all are. WHOA just practicing for when it happens. Don't know what it is or if it happens or reveals its horrific true nature.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking questions. I'm in the dark hair too, guys. I know nothing though, really, guys, And until Alex texts me to stop, I'm gonna keep searching for the answers because they're out there. Somewhere. Ooh, some of you are really close, I mean geographically to each other. I don't know what the answers are, so I wouldn't know who's close to figuring that out. I thought a fan made video was a clue. For goodness sake, I'm following you, guys, fellas. It's seven and a half hours too long to pretend you know nothing about a big secret thing. The answer is yes. If I knew anything, I would have caved by now. I don't have the kind of willpower. I'm stuck on a wall connected phone charger. My eyes are blurry, my thumbs are putting up a good fight, refreshing. I alienated my family and friend. I would not be doing this if I was not driven by rabid curiosity. Yeah, that reminds me.
Speaker 1: During the cypher Rent podcast, Jason's wife Melanie was sick and he was like taking care of their daughter the whole time, Like he would just unmute, talk to us and then mute and then like I.
Speaker 2: Have the I received the whole raw audio of him taking care of.
Speaker 1: His kid from his Audacity recording, and I'm like, hey, Jason, you didn't have to be here, and you could leave and Alex said no with Jason that when it comes to gravity falls, that's not an option.
Speaker 5: Yeah, other child.
Speaker 7: And then he does that I want to get off Alex's wild ride.
Speaker 2: He does that wacky face emoji. He says, whoop's wrong emoji I meant, and then it's the little spy emoji. They're right next to each other on the emoji keyboard. Honest mistake. And then he has a just a gift of bipper and he goes, oh my gosh, you guys, last night I had that thing happened to me where you wake up in the middle of the night and you're just standing at the mirror and the pitch black and your eyes are reflecting back to you. Well, jump, scare for real. I didn't know our eyes did that. Wow. You guys will not let this go. You little garb bundles.
Speaker 9: You.
Speaker 2: So here's the precious people check asking for car bundles, you little guard bundles. You know, guar bundles.
Speaker 7: You want to google it.
Speaker 5: How many hours of sleep do you think you had?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 10: None?
Speaker 8: None?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so many?
Speaker 7: One?
Speaker 2: What google gar bundles to it?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's an alien. No, that's a little little aliens.
Speaker 5: In the Yeah it's from the Flight of the Navigator science fiction Disney film.
Speaker 2: I know, Flight of the Navigator.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're doing great.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of us. We're chill, we're relaxed.
Speaker 1: Why you could even put those words together in a portmanteau and describe us as relalian.
Speaker 2: Relyed? We could wait however long it takes. We're all okay and not possessed even a little bit. Our minds are having normal thoughts the royal wague, every one of us and I and them and us and even Jason.
Speaker 1: Oh, I see Jason's the only human entity to suddenly speaking the third person.
Speaker 16: Okay, sure, that makes Jason the strange one. Okay, got it.
Speaker 7: So he's having a breakdown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So he kept going back on I know, no, I don't, and we finally asked Alex, hey, how.
Speaker 2: Much did Jason know?
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 4: Jason was also going pretty wide. Where was he just doing that separately or was he also like privy to some of the things you were working.
Speaker 17: Jason wasn't privy to anything that was That was a gift to Jason because he is gravity Falls his biggest fan, like he literally is Dipper and he's so excited about this stuff that I'm like, I don't want to spoil anything for him.
Speaker 2: I want him to get to experience it alongside everybody else.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he started like gaslighting himself.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, that's just Jason. Oh my god.
Speaker 10: It was a delight to follow Jason's journey on this.
Speaker 5: Because Jason Ritory kept tweeting. After every tweet where he was like, no, I don't know anything, it was like, or do I His tiktoks were insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, just.
Speaker 8: Like so it's actually this funny. I have the other side of the story. So when we were interviewing Jason for uh the cipher Hut video uh keen, and I asked him about the Twitter thread I can't remember we got I don't think we were rolling during the time. We asked him like, hey, were you do you actually know things? Are we just messing with us? He was like, no, I didn't know anything, but I was just I kept texting Alex and like like just sending him things and he was just like not yet, like his technical difficulties, so so he knew it was actually a field difficulties.
Speaker 5: So he wasn't he wasn't joking when he said until Alex texts me to stop.
Speaker 8: Yeahful yes, yeah, And he just did it because because.
Speaker 4: You know, why not.
Speaker 10: He just thought it was funny.
Speaker 8: That's just like he was just like, yeah, I'm just having fun passing the time.
Speaker 5: But what else is he gonna do?
Speaker 2: Family?
Speaker 10: Man, I love him so much.
Speaker 2: He's such a strange person. I want to point out.
Speaker 1: The first joke he makes of the Cipher Hut podcast is could you imagine, as a big fan of gravity Falls, how exciting it was to learn that I was as if he was somehow watching the show without recognizing his own voice.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love him so much.
Speaker 8: Can I tell you really quick, it's just sneak for you a little tidbit something else that he did while we were recording. We were we were filming pretty late over in Centry City, uh, and we were walking back to the parking to get some footage in a car and we pass an ATM and he goes, oh, hey, sorry, guys, this is my bank's ATM. Actually did use it for a second. And we were like, okay, cool, chill, yeah, no worries, we'llaeve for you. And so he's over like at the ATM keV from Round Table, Kean Carlisle and myself. You know, we're just like politely standing there waiting, and he has his back does and he's during the ATM and he turns back around eventually and goes, this is so weird. Spit out a bunch of Nora bills and then it spit out this and he holds up that's like old, worn, tattered, negative twelve dollars bill and we were just like, oh my god, and he was he was like, I'm just joking. And he puts it back in his wallet as if he carries it around with him everywhere I go.
Speaker 2: But I believe he would. Yeah, he absolutely, he absolutely does.
Speaker 1: When we talked to Michael Rayatta, he told us that once he saw Jason just in it when he was walking around Los Angeles. He saw Jason in his car and they didn't Jason didn't see him, but he was wearing the Differ hat and he's like, he just he just drives the round.
Speaker 5: He just wears it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's so funny.
Speaker 2: He's a real fan.
Speaker 7: Look, he's a real fan.
Speaker 10: Such a good boy.
Speaker 5: He is a real fan. He just happens to voice Differ.
Speaker 1: Also, I think he would be as big a fan if he did not get the role, like this would be his favorite show no matter what.
Speaker 5: Absolutely he would.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah, no, I totally agree.
Speaker 8: What are we talking about? A website? What's what's a website?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: So on uh.
Speaker 1: At August ninth, twenty twenty four, it's seven BM Pacific. Seuss fixed the site at entering the password gave you new phrases. Two possible new images would appear with new phrases solved.
Speaker 2: Time to ask mister Pines for a raise.
Speaker 5: Worried, I run the mystery shack. Now I'm gonna go for myself a raise.
Speaker 4: I haven't fin inhed dollars, sus thanks, sus man.
Speaker 5: I'm hungry resisting urge to naw on wires.
Speaker 2: Hope no one noticed how long that talk?
Speaker 5: No one did.
Speaker 10: I'm not just the handyman. I'm the handiest man boy.
Speaker 7: I could really go for eating some honey out of a clay pop with my bare hands right now.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, true, No, to fix these wires. It's time to fix America.
Speaker 5: Time to finally download dot app. Marable was always telling me about turk Talk. I wonder if anyone's even heard of gravity falls on there.
Speaker 1: Oh, that is absolutely Alex's experiences that he talked about in the I mean I need to keep recommending the Book of Bill podcasts.
Speaker 2: You guys are here. You found this through a secret code in it.
Speaker 15: You had to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One time, my cousin Regerie tried to make a website and he accidentally shut down the entire power bred of South Dakota.
Speaker 2: He's so good at computers, dude, smartly.
Speaker 10: Fris open mouth, smiley.
Speaker 2: Face, open mouth, smiling first, all.
Speaker 4: Right, So a new countdown began that ended at twelve thirty Pacific time on the same day and displayed the current look of the site, which was designed and created by Lip Camarilla. So we're gonna put up on the screen at the Instagram post, including a full like from the ground up designing of the of the page that we're looking at right now, which is really cool. And he also credits Ian Worrel as giving him the three D image of the Book of Bill that is displayed prominently in the featured image.
Speaker 2: Look at the look at the starting facial expression this one.
Speaker 4: World, weary, you've already started at the second stage of vame.
Speaker 2: You already started at barboh.
Speaker 9: Boy, now bye, Oh my god, I'm filling it on my phone.
Speaker 8: I'm videoing on my phone. Hi, everybody, I'm losing my mind.
Speaker 5: Yeah, less than two minutes.
Speaker 7: Okay, we're back to.
Speaker 2: Happy, hesitantly happy.
Speaker 18: The tweet, the tweet from Jason Rider on my watch that just calling me, calling me, not me, guys, Wow.
Speaker 8: All my friends being like, hey, did you notice that the countdown's happening, and me being.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, I freaking not a little busy at the moment.
Speaker 9: Dad's calling me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm so happy these videos are making this podcast for these are.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, forty five seconds. Oh my gosh, I'm furiously stop calling me. I'm recording, yeah happening.
Speaker 9: I'm going.
Speaker 8: I hate you all. Okay, this was me. Oh I'm not okay, I'm not okay, I'm not okay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this was me when the Lady False Finelle was about to air.
Speaker 8: I know there's fifteen seconds.
Speaker 5: Hyperventilating, okay, uh huh, the longest fifteen seconds of your life.
Speaker 8: To be sure, truly, truly they were.
Speaker 2: I mean, Chloe was also heavily involved in this up run, so I don't know.
Speaker 7: I think you just live like, yeah, yeah, it just it's it's justified.
Speaker 5: What is this? What is this?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 15: I don't know look at it.
Speaker 8: There's there's a DANGEI.
Speaker 5: Family screaming from.
Speaker 8: Oh wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was gonna say, Oh my gosh, there's a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 8: Wait, there's a bunch of stuff. This is an arg this is an.
Speaker 18: Oh my god, he got like the gold tooth like's cooing.
Speaker 8: No, I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 9: God, I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 8: Is there any sound for you? Because I know you haven't vaded right now? Oh yeah, Oh there's still a minute.
Speaker 9: Are you saying.
Speaker 5: It now?
Speaker 2: I've invested anything?
Speaker 8: Are you clicking on stuff?
Speaker 9: Click on things?
Speaker 8: Oh, there's definitely like little bits of sound and stuff. So much here a lot. Oh my gosh. Oh no, there's definitely sound. Oh god, there's a freaking password. I'm not it's stuff. Well, this is the password to the laptop.
Speaker 5: I doubt it's that.
Speaker 10: My gravity falls.
Speaker 8: I'm put put Stanford in the in the last that that was really good. Wait, there's so much that I have to look at May being like, surely my special edition will never come in handy ever again.
Speaker 5: And I'm not sure that's the only relevant password for that computer.
Speaker 10: Who are you?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 8: Can you flip through the file? I don't see I don't see anything.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so let's go over to the website.
Speaker 5: Yeah so we get to see this.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, type Stanford. Let's see what you saw?
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 8: So obviously, when prompted with a password to laptop, this isn't that mcguck at labs on it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, the first logical password that you're gonna try is Stanford.
Speaker 7: Oh so this looks like a case report of I guess Ford went to somewhere to get diagnosed or whatever.
Speaker 2: Is not quite sure we should do it.
Speaker 7: Stanford performed extremely well on reflex, Cognitive IQ and every other test we could think of. We even tried giving him a placebo and he tasted it, chuckled, spat it out, and said, oh please, not gonna lie it to me. Then he amazed the team by playing Flight of the Bumblebee on the piano in our lobby. Honestly, I can't call this a disability, this is a hyperability. He did finger Puppets depicting the sinking of the Titanic, and everyone was spellbound. We might be locking, we might be looking in at the next evolution in the human species. If then something's crossed out, but it looks like I can still read it.
Speaker 8: If I could kidnap him and bring him to it, I can't see it means too dark. Whoops, I've said too much.
Speaker 5: How do you how do you do see that?
Speaker 2: And then fingeredowner is crossed. How did you see that?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Oh, it says you can sent you to that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how did you see that? You know?
Speaker 8: Because I can see it?
Speaker 2: How do you know what it says?
Speaker 19: There?
Speaker 7: If you turn this, I can slightly see it. I can see it.
Speaker 20: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also it says he was born, it was born he was born on sixteen, sixteen nineteen. And then the rest is blocked out. I'm sure that made Hannah very happy.
Speaker 8: Oh well, that and the it's not the sixteenth, it's June fifteenth. Oh exactly, yes, and it's fixed by now. But yeah, stan Aham was born or born on June fifteen.
Speaker 10: It's possible.
Speaker 4: It's possible that he gave the wrong birthday because he's a paranoid piece of crab yet true.
Speaker 5: I can I say I did.
Speaker 4: I give my I do that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 4: My parents are boomers. My grandma is beyond the boomer. That's like they were always like, don't give your real birthdays.
Speaker 5: And he was also eighteen when they performed these tests.
Speaker 2: You would know, but they're like, I don't know if he has the right number of figures. We'll have to go see a doctor.
Speaker 5: I think they would know by now.
Speaker 8: No, So okay, So here's the thing though, here's the thing. There are many forms of polydactyle. There most often, very very commonly in polydactylely, patients are just a more of like just the skin and the cartilage and the soft tissue. You don't get the bone. And if you do get the bone, it's very rare that it's functional, and typically it will be either a secondary thumb, so the thumb will have two thumbs basically, and then rarely it's on the pinky. So Stanford actually has one of the most rare forms of polydactyle, and it is very important to keep up on the growth of those appendages. Typically, if it was not a functioning finger, it would have most likely been removed at a younger age, although you knowing this is the fifties or sixties, it's probably not.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: My grandma had a toe removed around that time on both feet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I do.
Speaker 7: Want to say since I'm actually just came out of anatomy and physiology first part, so I'm kind of refreshed on this. But because normally, if a fully grown extra finger is not functional, that's likely because it's not innervated, because that requires a spot in your motor cortex, because you have remember.
Speaker 5: You have like the motor moncular Yes, that's.
Speaker 7: Right, and that kind of corresponds like each in each individual finger has a place in the motor cortex. So I guess Ford has a place for his sixth finger in his motor cortext maybe that would explain his other brain and anomalies and being really smart.
Speaker 2: Too interesting?
Speaker 8: Yes, Okay, thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Let's leave this this document.
Speaker 4: I'm glad we have the two specific non guests for this non podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm real good at picking guests or in this case, not picking.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can you click on the book a bill for me? Yes?
Speaker 7: I can.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Because not only can you type into this laptop here, you can also click around on the desk itself.
Speaker 2: Okay, and then it says, Dipper, if you're reading this, then I am dead kidding. Sorry, Stanley thought that would be funny.
Speaker 1: We're currently out shopping for harpoons to prepare for our trip to the Arctic. I had a hunch you might sneak into my lab while I was away, despite my many warnings not to good on your curiosity. Curiosity enriched the mind of the cat, they always say. Before I hurl the book into the bottomless pit, I've been experimenting on it, extracting any last secrets I can rent from within. It seems it is always changing, reflecting the tortured mind of its author and reader alike. Feel free to take this rainy day to peruse any extra pages you may find find out here at your leisure, but be warn prolonged exposure to Cypher's tricks can lead to madness. Then again, you and Mabel are thirteen. Now you're probably old enough to handle any demonic curses that come your way. A just remember to stick together.
Speaker 2: Ah, A true mystery hunt isn't about the mystery, It's about who you're hunting with.
Speaker 7: Grud.
Speaker 2: Finally, I understand that Stanford fines ps sous. If you're reading this, I won't make you a mister Pine's needing. I don't even know what that means. Stop asking. It's like a me, you know, like a me on a wik What.
Speaker 5: Are those words?
Speaker 2: Stand? If you end up breaking into my lab at some point later today, Bravo still has go to Lucksmith as in eighth grade PPPs. Bill.
Speaker 1: If you're somehow reading this, go choke Godglass. I am, as Mabel says, leaving you on red.
Speaker 2: And then all this is exes. There's some text down there. Wonder what that is?
Speaker 13: This freaking message killed me. The code at the bottom I have I didn't yes, because it's.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Kelly, Chloe take the lead, Chloe, go for it.
Speaker 4: Tell us what it is.
Speaker 10: What's it say?
Speaker 8: Here's the sad thing. I can read it, but I'm gonna look it up. It killed me because those symbols, some of those symbols in that particular orientation, do not exist in any of this specific ciphers that we have already. And so upon seeing this, my first thought was, oh my god, we're getting another bull cipher. And I lost my mind and I tried brute forcing it for like probably twenty to thirty minutes before I saw someone say use a mirror, and.
Speaker 13: I was like, God, damn it, it's just reflected its yeah, truly.
Speaker 8: Yeah, anyway, it's not astra paraspro of course always must sign.
Speaker 5: And then for those who don't know, that translates in Latin too through hardships to the stars. And it's kind of Ford's unofficial catchphrase since the Journal.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, he says it in the Journal.
Speaker 5: It's like it's like the front page of the and it was his yearbook quote and it's like his version of to Infinity and beyond.
Speaker 10: It's his favorite quote.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, his catchphrase exactly.
Speaker 1: That's why he sounds That's why my Ford voice sounds so much like Buzzle, Like yeah, and.
Speaker 5: This gives us? What does this give us? Some diary entries about Mabel and Ford investigating the bill statue, Been there done that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. Chloe was exactly in that spot Cipher's corpse. I spent yesterday with Mabel lying spells, curses and unicorn hairs to the base of Cipher's remains. Mabel is taking her role as my Cipher defense squad assistant very seriously, but asked us both to wear witch hats for some reason, which I happily obliged. I have always seen dipper as cut from a similar cloth as me.
Speaker 1: But I'm delighted to report that Mabel has a vibrant, curious mind, well suited to discovery and adventure. Anomolies are indeed president At the site of the statue. Nearby shadows stretch into triangular shapes. Compasses point directly away from Cipher, as though he is the anti North You mean sound, So he doesn't, he doesn't. He doesn't like that movie. He's like, he's like Ciscill and Ebert that way. So my sound birds will come near.
Speaker 2: But that's not true.
Speaker 5: Oh God, the Bill is a bird. Theory is gonna come back.
Speaker 1: Mabel prep sensing my unease through an impromptu eulogy for Bill, which involved a lot more sock puppets than you usually expected a funeral.
Speaker 8: Goodbye, Cipher, you are dead, blown up in my gruncle's head.
Speaker 21: Too much power hurt your soul, Ray incarnate as of ale Amen.
Speaker 5: I love this limerick.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 7: Oh look at the drawing. Look at the drawing.
Speaker 4: I know this is an em sesaega drawing.
Speaker 2: Okay I have.
Speaker 7: By the way, I haven't said.
Speaker 4: This is new to me.
Speaker 7: I'm experiencing this for the first time.
Speaker 2: Suma deer pet question marks drawn towards statue, wise words for my assistant. His funeral gave me a bittersweet sense of closure. How strange it is to look back on it all now, Yeah, to look look back that I once considered him the center of my life, the sun in my galaxy, when all along it was a black hole sucking well.
Speaker 1: Well it was a black hole sucking everything, sorry, sucking everything bright into his bottomless ego.
Speaker 5: I don't think he was bottomless. He had you for it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Are we these hours? We just assuming children won't find this funny? Is my one defense for him.
Speaker 7: It's so, you're true. It's true. It really is. It's like real time fan of Bullibreacon.
Speaker 5: All right, look in this travels to dimensions meant for older listeners.
Speaker 2: It's true. Is this statue the lost sun, bleach husk of a powerless, forgotten failure.
Speaker 1: Or a warning of something sinister yet to come? You tell me, dear reader, what do you see when you look in Cypher's eye?
Speaker 2: At astra per Asper Stanford and no way, I like sweaters and writing in my diary too.
Speaker 1: Wait, also, I need you to read the Mabel caption right under Bill looking mm.
Speaker 7: Hmm, what do you see when you look at Cipher's eye? I see a kitty cat?
Speaker 5: That's true, it is a kitty cat. Kittens for fish.
Speaker 7: Just kidding.
Speaker 4: And if anyone I think Emmy cited this is one of her favorite drawings she did for the book.
Speaker 11: Really cute.
Speaker 7: That's that's some shit I would have liked.
Speaker 5: It's so cute.
Speaker 7: Requsted on a charity stream or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love the witch hats. That's such a funny detail.
Speaker 22: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love also that that Ford sweater is purple here.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, because Mabel didn't have didn't have a maroonicker.
Speaker 8: It's kind of like a magenta. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can you go back to the page and click on the the dag.
Speaker 5: To the man desk.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, main page.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so there's a dagger that is impaling the book. I guess for it. Got really frustrated with it. And when you click on it, it gives you this page and add about a machine called the cipher Opticon, probably from the Anti Ciphers Society. Do you want to read it for us only the cipher optacon. Twas once believed that ghosts and demons were invisible to men with these crank operated quadro monocles, Cipher's form, once visible only to fortune tellers and a few rare species of shrimp, shall at last be revealed. See Cipher before he sees you. Pow would buy optical syrup made from ground up bumblebee eyes. Let the power of bumblebee eyes work for you. For added effectiveness, we advise charging the cipher opticon and by staring directly at the source of all lights, the sun the Male Hunter's Almanac. Every fact we have unearthed about the Fiend is collected herein for only one hey penny volume. We have even collected some jokes. Example Knock Knock, whom calls the eradication of Bill Cipher, that is whom joke complete, not just incredible work.
Speaker 2: This is this is I really wish this podcast existed. It is so fun.
Speaker 7: I don't know, maybe we can talk, I don't know, just for fun.
Speaker 2: Well, let's uh, let's go back and click.
Speaker 8: On go ahead and cn L on here.
Speaker 2: Before the cn the cn L references Charlie and.
Speaker 15: La or maybe my name.
Speaker 5: Where's true?
Speaker 2: You look at the second.
Speaker 8: The first Allen bill to the second bill, there's a C N L behind there. I'm sure someone spotted that before. It is just the first time I've noticed it.
Speaker 2: Weird.
Speaker 7: It's just overlooked, all overlooked, and it will be illustrated, illustrator in design or something. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can you it could have been photoshop.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Alex uses in design, but we don't know that he'd put that together. Can you click on actually, can you click on the yeah, gold tooth? Can you click on the gold tooth?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 2: So, clicking on the lucky you get out of death free card.
Speaker 4: Print that one out.
Speaker 16: Print out this card and swallow it for one one free resurrection only for use to participating realities.
Speaker 2: Must renounce all other gods. That's upstra.
Speaker 5: Also for reference, Substrate independence appears to be the idea that you know your thoughts are not like expending physical energy, which is yeah, it's not true.
Speaker 7: I think too much every day, and I physically experienced that your brain uses up just at rest twenty percent of the like glucose in your system in the oxygen. It's like it's the biggest energy hog of your entire body.
Speaker 5: So you got a lot of excess. You really turn that off every once in a while?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Can we Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh, there's a print option here, wonderfully Yeah, So what happens when you click on the maguc get Labs logo?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, I got get go sweet tarn molasses. This is the first time I've been asked a journal in thirty eight years. I can't quite right as proper as it used to. So I constructify a dictation boy to transcribe for me.
Speaker 2: Hello, I am dictation bought. Dictation is all I know.
Speaker 16: I understand every word in the dictionary, but the one word I do not understand is love.
Speaker 5: Dictation back, Hush before I throw you in the bad row back graveyard.
Speaker 2: Sorry, father, I will return to dictation.
Speaker 5: Any which way. My Grandpapy used to say, you can't call the goose with a hog whistle, which means you shouldn't expect a swindler to change his tune. I never met Triangle Dan here, however they call him, but I saw him one time, at least I think it did. Annie's more or less lucifer and carnate. If I do say so, myself. I scrimmaged up an old record from a yard sale with some proper advice on the subject. Oh hey, it's a good way to clear out the guests at the end of a hole down. But it's got some good advice type hectoring in the computer down in the lab to hear it. Anyhow, if you ever need a damn pur lapsed sack full of miscellaneous springs, or want to hear how to create confusion, you know who to call. Me and Tater are gonna get back catching up on fishing, calling us a whopper the other day sign Fiddleford had drawn mcgook. But yes, I think I got a shirt that looked like that triangle failure in college. Better find it so I can burn it proper.
Speaker 2: Good Night, Sally, Well, I mean macguk's told it to type in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, was definitely the first one that I personally typed in. I'm also gonna, as a side note, I'm gonna strake the ones we've already covered in the docs, so we know he cut.
Speaker 2: We're good already, gotcha.
Speaker 8: My favorite song, my favorite lullabye, sper is real.
Speaker 5: He's sin full and yellow, He's a dry triangle fellow with mischief, and on cipher is reel.
Speaker 10: He'll cause weird mygad, So don't be forgetting to leave him behind.
Speaker 23: Folks attended the church services last Sunday, was a little old man with a great big heart, raised his hand aloft to the sky and asked, Hey, anyone.
Speaker 1: Here in this little freaking fabulous secret powers reference asked to.
Speaker 23: The wicked rey the triangle, false idol bill cipher, anyone here, anyone.
Speaker 2: In the audience.
Speaker 23: Sure enough the little old lady shawl wrapped around her shoulders, pearl necklace jingling off her withered neck, raised her and that she commenced to speak. She said, ladies and gentlemen, I was want to law abide and citizen like you. I sold cigarettes down at the trade station to the sailors coming to and fro across this great land. But one day I was lying in bed, and sure enough there he was Mill's sighed for himself. He said, Doris, my name was Dolores, but I did not correct himself.
Speaker 2: Side, I'll get you a husband.
Speaker 23: Nay, I'll get you gold, silver, silks and spices if you'll follow me. And I'm not too happy to admit it, but I fell under his demonic spell.
Speaker 2: I began to drink fruit beer and listen to the jazz music.
Speaker 23: I danced late at night and steal teeth out of the.
Speaker 2: Mouths of animals.
Speaker 23: And the next thing you know, my whole body was covered in triangular tattoos. If you don't mind, I hope you're not too bashful. I'd like to show you. She took off her blouse, exposing herself or the Good Lord and all of us to see it. Sure encross her with stemon and triangle, standing to fight against God and man with a pig t shirt.
Speaker 8: I'm a little differential.
Speaker 5: He's yellow, He's a driangle.
Speaker 2: He's yellow, he's a triangle. Fellas calls.
Speaker 7: Come on.
Speaker 19: Back.
Speaker 2: A collections played, I'm here every day every Sunday.
Speaker 24: Is that?
Speaker 7: Is that a church?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And that was That was one of my favorite vocal performances. Alex is Don's Thanks.
Speaker 1: That was a reference to the song mentioned in the Book of Bill by plucking Jim Puckett, who is quoted as saying I hate Bill more than I love my son. It did not contain nearly as much judgmental yodling as the album prompt.
Speaker 5: I really thought that that was the extent of what you could type into the computer at the time.
Speaker 2: Me too, me too, me too, me too?
Speaker 5: You know, perfectly satisfied with that.
Speaker 2: First The first thing I typed in actually was because I was just so used to typing it in this website was t j Echoburg. So if we want to type that real quick?
Speaker 9: Oh yes, wait is it?
Speaker 8: I should know this by now. It's you Orgie, right, did I write the first? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I felt so click on the eye in the bottle for us.
Speaker 16: I should have known better than to try advanced construction with the speeches that didn't have a posable thing. The finder dors mentional porptal was as hard to use as it was to say out loud.
Speaker 2: Now one of these tune in a net.
Speaker 16: Bound sweaty toys didn't become the dominant species.
Speaker 2: Learn to operate a hammer, then we'll talk.
Speaker 5: That was Bill's attempt to recruit people of Atlantis to build a portal for him.
Speaker 8: Attempts number seven forty seven.
Speaker 2: If you filled number forty.
Speaker 5: He's very diperate that way.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's faint text that reads the Book of Bill.
Speaker 5: Somewhere the bottom left of the website.
Speaker 8: There's the this is at the bottom, This goes is it talking about this one? Yeah, this just goes to the link of where.
Speaker 2: To buy it on Barns and oh gotcha, gotcha, gotcha?
Speaker 8: Mhm oh okay, I mean there's a couple other things. We've still got the candle, we still.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, go for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So these are things that's not necessarily but the chain on the change of the site itself, you're the visuals.
Speaker 2: Similarly, it's looking a little doll in here? Can you type Mabel A couple of times?
Speaker 8: I agree?
Speaker 5: Stickers A stickers Yeah, you more, Yeah, we.
Speaker 8: Got the closers third try.
Speaker 5: Hm and you know Ford would love it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Chloe, can you take in a naughty word?
Speaker 8: Which dotty word did you prefer?
Speaker 10: Dealers?
Speaker 2: Bastard? Bastard is a good one.
Speaker 5: It doesn't activates response.
Speaker 7: I guess that one didn't work.
Speaker 5: Well, I guess we all have to wash our mouths out with soap.
Speaker 10: Now we got to use the same soap.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, there's only the one bar.
Speaker 1: There's a great joke in the it TV version of Bird or an Express where someone says, part of my French, but he was a total bastard and says it is a French word. Yes, okay, let's see what happens if you type in baby though, sure me.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, you get an ultrasound with a baby inside.
Speaker 7: See you in nine months, Papa, what a baby?
Speaker 4: And break?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How when did this? When did this website come out?
Speaker 8: We're getting close, So anyone who.
Speaker 1: Used it in the beginning of August should be uh giving birth in about two months.
Speaker 7: He's almost two.
Speaker 5: Congratulations, congratulations as proud you type in hey, Google, redirect to flannel.
Speaker 2: I love this one.
Speaker 7: Is it gonna be the same?
Speaker 9: Remember?
Speaker 4: Incredible?
Speaker 5: Oh wow?
Speaker 10: And when it'll be the same.
Speaker 4: I think you have to type it in like a half thousand times to get that option.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: My friend tried to get that one, and she was like, oh, you have to do it a thousand times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're not We're gonna talk about that later. We're gonna talk about that later.
Speaker 4: I think there's actually more than one version of it. There's at least two that I know of. I'm gonna cover one now and you can cover the other one in the Hall of Conspiracies. But this one was posted in August of twenty twenty four. Fun fact Alex Hirsch died in twenty sixteen choking on a pen cap while beginning to outline Season three. Not wanting bad press, the Walt Disney Corporation quietly dissolved his remains in a vat of turpentine acetonin ben scene and had their imagineers replace him with a lifelike animatronic replica made from a reed Abe Lincoln from the Hall of Presidents. Many were fooled, but the signs are obvious for those who know where to look.
Speaker 10: Have you seen him lately?
Speaker 4: His flesh SAgs because it's rubber. They are gray hairs showing these are wires, and he looks more visibly tired than ever before. Needs we're charging. This photo was snuck out of the Disney vault by an unnamed contact who was recently found dead face down in the water of It's a small world coincidence. There is no such thing as coincidence.
Speaker 25: Okay, t even blind eye, which is you know, a reference to the yeah symbol on the left and you get this eye doctor vision test chart and when you click the image looks like.
Speaker 4: Code to me, and we will note that it has the it has the light cipher at the bottom.
Speaker 2: I can now.
Speaker 10: It's got the color cipher.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Sarah, oh my sweet summer.
Speaker 4: Child, Like it's specifically from Euclidia because they only use the color cipher in reference.
Speaker 12: To God.
Speaker 2: Awesome. So if you click the yeah, so do we know what that color cipher says?
Speaker 8: Oh no, I us I could read color. I could read in color this summer, so I didn't even it was bad.
Speaker 7: It was such a that is such a cool skill set.
Speaker 4: It is a cool skill set.
Speaker 8: Well, I don't There was a night I remember I was I was going through this website and I was like, I just started reading like the color codes, and then I just started clicking around, just not paying attention to it. And then I went, wait a second, did I just.
Speaker 2: Read that.
Speaker 5: The color code at the bottom decodes to Euclidean Department of Vision Supervision. Yes, yeah, that's good. And then the Caesar encoded messages that are actually in the letters of the eye chart, they alternate between I'll see and they'll all see. And if you keep clicking, do me a favor and keep clicking the eyechart, it just keeps killing blurrier.
Speaker 4: So I have just one of my friends on TikTok going insane through like the Euclidean lore that's being dropped.
Speaker 5: In here, because this is our first instance, or at least, and.
Speaker 4: So her theory about this is that this is Bill's eye getting blurrier and blurrier because they're trying to blind him from being able to see the third dimension.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I definitely.
Speaker 4: And like in the show he when they tried to blind Bill, he says, do you know how long it takes for this to grow back?
Speaker 10: Because it's to him before.
Speaker 24: He's had his eye damaged and has had to regenerate it before. It's happened to him before. When I believe it was when he was in his home dimension. They were doing this perce just to him to try and take away this ability to see the third dimension because it challenged the Euclidean status quo.
Speaker 15: It was illegal, it wasn't allowed.
Speaker 24: I believe that the Euclidean species was trying to evolve. Every so often a Euclidean would be born with an extra eye that let them see that third dimension, and instead of embracing the change, instead of giving their citizens the freedom to experience this new reality, they were shut down and they had that ability taken away from them in order to maintain the status.
Speaker 15: Quo in Euclidea.
Speaker 24: I think that Bill was part of the way through this procedure when he couldn't take it anymore, and that's when this they'll see, they'll all see sentiment comes in. He liberated his dimension from these rules, from that status quo, and in the process, the dimension was destroyed. It's up to you whether you think that Bill's destruction of his dimension in the process was accidental or not.
Speaker 15: I think that they'll see, They'll all see.
Speaker 24: Isn't something you would say if there wasn't at least some level of it being premeditated. I think Bill had a lot of resentment towards his dimension because of the way that they trapped him and other Euclians into this very flat, very close minded way of being.
Speaker 15: Because he knew that there.
Speaker 24: Was a world beyond these two dimensions, he could see it, and I think that's why he describes what he did as liberating his dimension. I also think he holds a lot of guilt for what happened, but his guilt is mostly directed towards the fact that his parents were caught in the crossfires.
Speaker 15: His parents were destroyed as well. His parents were only doing what they thought was best for him.
Speaker 24: And I think this is where Bill's anti authority personality comes from.
Speaker 15: He thrives on chaos. He hates rules.
Speaker 24: He loves going to dimensions and defying all of their laws of physics.
Speaker 15: Oh you think that up has to be up and down has to be down. You think that gravity has to go this way. You think that eyes have to be here and ears have to be here.
Speaker 24: Nope, What if it was this. What if I switched all the functions of the holes in your face? What if reality was an illusion and the universe was a hologram. What if the sky was over there and the ground was up here? And what if, snap, you're made of gold? Now that's why he does that, because he doesn't like reels, he doesn't like laws of physics.
Speaker 15: He wants chaos. He believes that everybody should be able to experience.
Speaker 24: Reality how he does, outside of the laws of physics that anyone dimension.
Speaker 15: Dares to try and put on its citizens. I think that's why Bill is like that, But that's just a very I don't know.
Speaker 24: I think that's where his obsession with liberating dimensions comes from.
Speaker 15: But let me know what you think. And now I'm going to put this book down and go and touch some grass.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's amazing. Yeah, but can you type the word romance.
Speaker 10: Ooo, summer romance.
Speaker 5: If we get we're going to get an ex from The Love Triangle, the book that was teased in all the fake cover.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 8: Yes, my favorite book, the triph True.
Speaker 6: If my father knew that I was not in fact tilling the field for wheats and grains, it was in fact chilling my heart for love. I had caught the singular eye of the triangular farm boy from an Nemisis farm across the road. His name was William Barndoor Muscle Poppin, but I call he was poor, despite speaking often of gold.
Speaker 8: Ha ha ha romance. Your eyes are like streaming black holes.
Speaker 9: Often.
Speaker 6: But as you know, there are three signs to every story. His horse Kloppenstein wanted us plops.
Speaker 7: Next. So I'm playing Breath of the Wild.
Speaker 2: It's a horse.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna name Ploppenstein.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was at least Asiriga reading her own.
Speaker 5: Illustration, iression as well.
Speaker 4: Fantastic, doing a terrible it's amazing. I would like to hear the other audio book that is president here too, if.
Speaker 5: Possible, Which one's that?
Speaker 2: How do you do that one?
Speaker 10: So let me see, that's the spook am ups one.
Speaker 5: So type spook the ups, maybe type goose bumps.
Speaker 10: Maybe try both?
Speaker 5: Uh there we go, Oh, spigot, this is fun.
Speaker 20: Gold sweat dripped down from under my turquoise denim baseball cap. I knew I had to open the spooky closet door or Zach would tell everyone at school that I was aware. Well, here goes, I thought to myself. I pulled on the handle and flung the smelly old door open to look inside.
Speaker 2: It was Bill.
Speaker 20: Chapter eight.
Speaker 2: It was not Bill.
Speaker 20: It was just a broken jukebox from the fifties, the kind my mom and dad used to listen to. I stopped screaming. I was so embarrassed. If Zach ever found out I was scared by a grody old jukebox, he'd probably give me a wedgie.
Speaker 2: Stupid jukes, I.
Speaker 20: Said, and kicked it with my aquamarine basketball sneaker. His lights flickered on, and it started to play haunting music, really color like golden oldies, A voice said behind me. I whipped around. All that was there was a mirror on the wall. But something was different about my reflection. I grasped my face. I was old behind my little self and the reflection. I saw the grody, haunted jukebox begin.
Speaker 2: To mourn the crowded.
Speaker 20: It was scary, tryangular shape. I screamed, it was Bill chapter nine. It was not Bill cranked you.
Speaker 5: And I was just a woo saying.
Speaker 2: It's so myself says the use of grody.
Speaker 4: I have not heard that word in like over a decade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that word created by Moon unit Zappa for the song Valley Girl.
Speaker 7: And that was.
Speaker 2: A ka like a woos.
Speaker 5: If you type in the word card was card, what do we get? It's Bill's business card, specifically, like.
Speaker 2: A freaking yard business card.
Speaker 5: I actually hadn't seen this one.
Speaker 10: I haven't seen this one either. I'm having like a this was a more rare one.
Speaker 5: I don't know what's on the rest of it.
Speaker 12: Then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was just probably just him another language, his name and other other ciphers.
Speaker 7: Can you put Can you tattoo them?
Speaker 5: I think you can't.
Speaker 7: Oh, like they tell you, like the tongue tattoos. That would be great, like like a Bill Cipher tongue tattoo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, you could see.
Speaker 7: What the inside of your mouth is like, Charlie, Charlie, Charlie's missing this.
Speaker 5: You're never gonna see what the inside of your mouth looks like.
Speaker 7: He's just gonna see the roof of my palette and he's gonna be.
Speaker 5: Like, I don't like, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: So Millie was going around asking if anyone had like three D glasses or anything, wondering if maybe there were something encoded on the page on the right there.
Speaker 2: Uh, because it looks like those images.
Speaker 1: But I I separated it into both blue and red channels oldly and nothing.
Speaker 5: Just texture, gooey texture.
Speaker 2: We can skip through these to the more important ones if you.
Speaker 5: Want, unless you want to type in the word conspiracy.
Speaker 2: Oh, you definitely want to type in the word Okay, I don't get it. I don't get it. To go to the.
Speaker 26: But but but it's it's counting backwards, right, the whole the whole thing's backwards. Okay, this is Charlie.
Speaker 4: This is Charlie d Charlie.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 26: He has these messages. It's a few messages. That's it goes nowhere. There should be more, right, I mean I typed in tj Eckelberg. I read through the entire PDF of the Great Gas. For some reason, the trail runs cold, so I'm thinking, Okay, it's Morse code.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 26: So there's there's sparks, but the sparks don't say anything.
Speaker 2: So I'm losing my mind here, I'm losing my freaking mind.
Speaker 5: What does it mean? What does this is?
Speaker 7: This is who I wanted cast as Luigi.
Speaker 10: He is cast as Luigi.
Speaker 23: The other.
Speaker 7: I was thinking, I was thinking the Mario movie. I was thinking pre Mario movie.
Speaker 1: Maybe we didn't mean Maybe we didn't mean conspiracy. Maybe we meant to type theory, try theory.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, Hello Internet, this time it's Matt Pat.
Speaker 2: You're on your own?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, is it actually Matt Pat?
Speaker 5: Yes, that is actually mad Matt Pat.
Speaker 10: There's an extended one.
Speaker 2: Too, that was Matt Pat. Okay, no, we we definitely and there's a longer version of that that we'll just play.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Hello Internet, this time you're on your own.
Speaker 7: But hold on.
Speaker 2: If I'm here, then does that canonically make me a character in the Gravity Poles universe?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: And I'm wearing yellow? Oh god, what is going on right now? Am? I am I a part of the show. Should I be on this board?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 9: What is happening?
Speaker 2: Am I secretly a clue?
Speaker 9: Right now? I need you?
Speaker 2: I need you to solve this please. We went yeah, yeah, sorry, we went. We went to type weird.
Speaker 5: So l well yeah he was on gred Get inside this computer?
Speaker 2: How do I get out of here?
Speaker 5: Somebody help him?
Speaker 3: Weird?
Speaker 5: Alice trapped?
Speaker 7: You got, you got, you got the sack treatment?
Speaker 5: Ye did weird?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: What's pym?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 16: If you found this message written in the book or secrets only you could comprehend written in solar powered ink. To train your eyes to see the ink, simply stare directly at the sun for thirteen hours, no blinking. It's the only way, Dipper. You start to smell your eyes burning, That means it's working.
Speaker 2: No, keep clicking on that for us.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah yeah, yeah, here we go.
Speaker 16: Oh if you could still read this, buddy, you haven't trained enough. Back to looking at the sun, kid, Chop chop. Those messages aren't going to just code themselves.
Speaker 15: Go go.
Speaker 5: And the more he tices it, the more you enter, Dipper, you get more messages.
Speaker 2: From stare harder, harder, and.
Speaker 5: The parchment gets blurrier and more burned down.
Speaker 2: That wait a minute, I'm blind You've almost solved.
Speaker 5: It and now it's just a pitch black. I said it in the previous episode two. But I do love how Bill specifically will antagonize Dipper, Like in the Ash for a m A, he encouraged Differ to rub Alifaio peppers into his eyes. Right.
Speaker 7: He really wants he really wants him to go brind.
Speaker 5: He hates everyone, but he wants a dead.
Speaker 2: Can you can you type? Can you type?
Speaker 20: God?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 8: Hell?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ing type gif?
Speaker 7: How many things? How many things they have like a special put for so many.
Speaker 2: So many, too many, more than we can cover today.
Speaker 4: Wow, but now what do you mean now, Well, there's more than we can do in this particular podcast episode.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know that, but but like.
Speaker 4: How there's like one hundred and seventy five I have passwords.
Speaker 5: Oh it's and counting.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I don't know if I've done this one yet.
Speaker 5: Keep prusting, if you keep entering Giffy, it'll keep warning you not to him put the word Giffany, but it'll keep breaching the firewall of the computer.
Speaker 1: Amazing and according to Alex in our in the podcast you already heard.
Speaker 5: This was Matt Chapman's idea, A very good idea, because now Giffny is on the screen saying, sus I still love you.
Speaker 2: Giffy was on the screen saying, plus, why.
Speaker 5: You're over virus?
Speaker 4: Take get there.
Speaker 2: That's not a good Prouse.
Speaker 5: Now downloading girl, now downloading girlfriend? This action Actually it's no, no, it's just a zip file of all the sprite files made for the episode by Paul Robertson. YEP, which is really cool.
Speaker 7: Oh sick sick.
Speaker 2: Type in hay nerd.
Speaker 10: Yeah, what does this say?
Speaker 7: Whether he snoozed in the cabbage patch, those in inland daffodil, or just being a curious little bubble beat. These adorable bill portraits from famed photographer Delilah Darling will bring a ray of sunshine to your cubicle twelve months a year.
Speaker 2: This meeting is perfect.
Speaker 25: Keep going, Sarah, that's eight whateen.
Speaker 7: Sickness thirteen galaxy. This light can you zoom in a bit? It's kind of hard for me to see if it's possible. I don't think it's possible. Yeah, I'll go really close to my computer. Sickness thirteen Galaxy slightly used galaxy is acquired through very legal means, but needs to be sold fast. With a roomy interior seven hundred and sixty million light years across in various gases and holes. It can be yours for three trillion easy installments of nineteen ninety nine. Pick up only by nick someone's hand, no further information. You want it or not. Thirty day trial only, Try and gill This new accent you said by Bill Cipher will have everyone in the room asking what died in here? You'll never tell smiley face. Remember it's not triangle. It's triangle. Oh oh, like from TV scrub a Bill. You've done things, terrible things, things that you can never wash away unless you use the scrub a Bill. This this miracle scroller that works on glass, nonstick coating, granite, wood, sailess, steel, and bony rush delivery available order now one eight hundred five five five Cipher Note.
Speaker 5: The calendar's on sale.
Speaker 4: And this is an extended page of the final page of the limited edition ones in the Barnes and Noble copy. So the right side is in the book, the left side is not.
Speaker 5: This is delightful.
Speaker 4: We can close out of this one and go to the next prompt if you want Chloe.
Speaker 26: Okay, which one did you want to do?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 10: Let's do you need to check the doc.
Speaker 2: Let's do a rubber hose. Okay, I actually I haven't heard this one yet, getche.
Speaker 4: This is the better version, to be honest, I.
Speaker 11: Like it Aria, so let's just go foreverta.
Speaker 5: I think it might.
Speaker 7: It's pleasant.
Speaker 10: Wait can you scoot it up?
Speaker 11: Is there a way to do that? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Turn up?
Speaker 4: I really to die to this.
Speaker 5: The speed didn't turn up? Well, why don't you type what's next?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Can't stop?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So this is a song that was developed by eliasing Well to try to defeat Phil. Sorry, because you should apologize for inflicting that on us. Yeah. This is a photo of mcguckett college together, and we get to see what mcguggett actually looked like at back ups more he had a go mustache. I think this was actually in this wasn't it?
Speaker 2: This is just half of it in the it's just ripped off. It's torn up in the book.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Wait, can you see what is written if you zoom in? Because there's a little zoomy thing at that.
Speaker 5: There's various equation.
Speaker 7: I don't know what they say or if it's just it's just it's.
Speaker 5: Just yeah, Oh you have so okay. You also can click the image. I think we should read what's on the other side.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, who wee?
Speaker 5: First week of higher learning. Never been this far from Paul's farm. But the goat chewing up a BMU dorm mattress made me right at home. And there's a goat on my bed. I was mighty nervous to be the first mcguet ever to go to college. On the first pick up, the school mascot, the b m U B minus shoved me in a locker and I got my mustache caught in a pencil sharpener. If that weren't bad enough, I wrote an equation proven that the entire universe was in fact a giant hologram. I was laughed out of class, humiliated. I must have gotten my math wrong. Oh how right you were. While I was drawing my tears in my dorm arranging a tractor to pick me up, my roommate, a freshman from New Jersey, barged in like he owned the place and dropped off his bags. He confidently declared that my fear was plausible and that he would not sleep until we proved it was accurate nine hours and a single cup of coffee later. Don't tell Grandma, me cracked it. Proof of the mcgugget Pine's hologram conjecture. Not sure what the implications are for the universe, but I know that today I did something I once thought more impossible than solving relativity. I made a friend excited for more adventures. Fiddleford ps, apparently this fellow has six fingers, might need new specs. I never noticed, Oh we didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, used to be treated as a freak because of the extra finger, and Fiddleford straight up did not notice.
Speaker 10: That's so cute.
Speaker 7: Honestly, that reminds me. I was born with a slight birth defect on my finger. I have breakd actyl he shortening in the bone.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So when compared to each other, one just kind of looks like a like a flat knit like a wider nail bed compared to the other one. And when I someone once asked me if I slammed my if I slammed my thumb and a car door, and I was like, so like upset, and I was like no, I was just born like that, like and that just stuck with me because it was so mean, Like what the fun?
Speaker 14: Yeah you ask?
Speaker 5: You knew you need a in your life, don't we all?
Speaker 2: Can you type Robbie.
Speaker 23: Mhm?
Speaker 5: This text.
Speaker 2: In instantaneous message.
Speaker 1: This is styled after AOL Instant Messengers standalone app that you wouldn't need to open all of AOL to use.
Speaker 7: It's twenty twelve. Where are they using this?
Speaker 2: I think I still used AIM in twenty twelve. But uh, but this is like old.
Speaker 7: That's that's like what is that Windows that ninety?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: I had a version of this on Windows No, No, it's not that that that that.
Speaker 7: That bar does not look like Windows XP.
Speaker 2: I guess the bar. Yeah, you're right, they browser bar.
Speaker 1: But there was a very outdated looking version that I successfully had on Windows XP at one point. Okay, let's do uh Chloe as Robbie Shelby as Thompson.
Speaker 5: Don't worry. TJ. Miller is not particularly talented. You can just do Robbie's like, Hey.
Speaker 7: Who's the goth here?
Speaker 17: You or me?
Speaker 7: Have you seen how pilling him?
Speaker 9: Anyway?
Speaker 7: I need you to give me a ride?
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, you know what we should have Sarah's Robbie that was pretty pretty good.
Speaker 7: Okay, we're still on for nine. Oh wait, let me try it. Okay, we're still on for nine. I got the video camera and the spaghetti. Nate gave me the night vision goggles. I'm gonna catch that evil triangle in a sack and get its three wishes.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 10: I think you're mixing up demons, genies and leprechawns.
Speaker 7: Hey, who's the goth here?
Speaker 5: You or me?
Speaker 7: Have you seen how pale I am? Anyway? You need to give me a ride.
Speaker 10: Okay, just remember if we see the demon, to treat it like a bear attack, lay down and cry to a certain dominance.
Speaker 7: Thompson, were you bored lame? Or did you become lame gradually over time? Bored?
Speaker 9: Sad face?
Speaker 10: Should I bring salt? Dark spirits are repelled by the salt?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 7: You just want to eat a giant bag of sault, don't you? And he was writing something No, well, so.
Speaker 2: He started typing.
Speaker 1: He started typing, if you keep insulting me one of these days, I and then highlighted it to the lead.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, yes, I really have to get like my throat scratched a voice, Robbie, I don't have a scratchy throat where you're doing.
Speaker 1: Great, you got you're doing it, you're doing Oh my god, Oh my god, my god, did you see that.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna throw up? Phil was real. He showed me all. I'm gonna die.
Speaker 10: I get mistaken for luggage plays out an airplane storage carousel.
Speaker 7: I dine escape. I'm sorry, that was bad. I dine escapboard accident.
Speaker 4: Wait, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 7: Choking on a tiny toy skateboard.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, gross, I just threw up in my hands.
Speaker 4: Are you wearing gloves?
Speaker 11: They're a fingerless idiot.
Speaker 7: We can't tell anyone about this. This goes to our grapes. You'll delete this video.
Speaker 2: Right, And then Thompson starts writing, O Thomson will bide his time.
Speaker 4: Thompson will bide his time.
Speaker 10: Sure, Robbie.
Speaker 5: And if you scroll down, you see the picture. And this was all kind of set up. This was kind of set up by Ford and the Book of Bill Or. He says, the teams think it's edgy to go and hang out and worship the demon.
Speaker 7: Robbie's such a freaking asshole.
Speaker 10: Absolutely incredible.
Speaker 5: Okay, what's next? I think I think now we do.
Speaker 2: Let me just go to tourist trap. Yeah, discover the Caves of Mystery, Gravity Falls, Oregon, Ancient legends. Wow, we found bones too. Is your wallet weighing you down as you travel the interstate? Does your heart yearn for adventure? Come on down to the only certified purveyor of mystery and Oregon.
Speaker 19: We have it all.
Speaker 2: There are symbols on the walls, weird bats. The rock is screaming free parking of the rocks.
Speaker 7: There, the rocks there.
Speaker 5: It's just a rock, though it doesn't look like.
Speaker 2: A face.
Speaker 1: Boasting modern attractions at a top of the line gift shop. The Caves of Mystery will leave no traveler disappointed. Don't forget to bring your kids to adventure knows no age find us to the description of where it is in Gravity Falls, and.
Speaker 5: It's only a fifteen minute drive from the dust is onconvenience sir.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chloe. Can you read the bottom text because I can't see it. Yes.
Speaker 8: Caves of Mystery disclaims liability for any incidental or coincidental damage is suffered by persons entering the attraction. By entering the premises, guess except all of us associated with the activity, including but unlimited personal injury, mysterious disappearances, wall facing, loss of sanity, death, urgent, need to leave everything behind and become one with the stone, loss of property, et cetera.
Speaker 5: So this is a tourist pamphlet for the Caves of Mystery that, as we can see from the picture, is the cave that Ford found the original bill incantation in as the prophecy of the zodiac.
Speaker 7: That's crazy. People are going to get so cursed.
Speaker 2: I wonder who those people are in the picture.
Speaker 7: I wonder if it's just like stock photo and they photoshopped in.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe I could.
Speaker 10: Maybe we don't have artist credits on this.
Speaker 5: In the overall homepage, on the desk, when the lightning strikes, you can see writing on the wall that says vallous scenarios, which is Latin for valley of ashes. I mispronounced a dead language Wallace. Now what happens when you type that in?
Speaker 2: I wonder Vallas part time part Why use that ty? You know the worst one?
Speaker 5: Hey? We go back to the pole wars now, so we get a video of the little baby Bill with two triangle shapes all filled in with static, one wearing a top hat.
Speaker 7: Does he have a propeller cap.
Speaker 2: And every once in a while you hear why did you do it?
Speaker 4: If I am correct, his parents' names are Scalen and Euclid.
Speaker 2: That's correct, but they are they are static?
Speaker 4: There, they are static?
Speaker 8: There?
Speaker 10: Does that Does that get us anything?
Speaker 2: Scalene and Euclid? Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I think if you type Scalene or Euclid you got life not found. Yeah, Oh my god, that's dark.
Speaker 10: Take the wed again?
Speaker 5: The soap r I P Yeah, yeah, are dirty melts?
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 5: Can you type weird Mageddon? In honor of Sarah's user name.
Speaker 2: Gossiper, nothing happened yesterday?
Speaker 22: This justin nothing, A day that won't live an infamy knows it's always happening except for yesterday.
Speaker 11: What it didn't?
Speaker 19: I wish there was more to say about it, but yesterday there were no incidents, situations, or happenstances of any kind, said several eyewitnesses.
Speaker 11: And I agree you heard it here first, folks.
Speaker 2: Nothing what apocalypse?
Speaker 7: I love you, Toby Determined Place.
Speaker 5: You know, Toby's doing a really good job reporting on this podcast episode. If anybody asks about this podcast episode, just tell them never mind the.
Speaker 16: Last what cops Mayor Tyler Cutebacker was on hand in town square this morning to field questions from town Slope for no reason in particular.
Speaker 2: Uh lb B.
Speaker 5: Tyler, all right, please, oh look, folks, as best as I can remember, for the last week or so was completely unmemorable. Any discussion in the last twenty four hours should be just like my jeans cut uncomfortably.
Speaker 11: Sure.
Speaker 5: Now, let's give it up for Sheriff Gloves and Deputy Darland, who are going to glare at you silently for the next thirty minutes whilst tapping their billy cloves threateningly.
Speaker 16: That's pretty much all this reporter has to say on the subject, if there being no subject.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't want to get tased.
Speaker 4: Do you trust me?
Speaker 16: I've been tased on forty three separate occasion, Continuing on page nine.
Speaker 5: Gol tears me brawl.
Speaker 7: Local Nan sus Ramirez got his head stuck completely with an around clay honey pot. At seven thirty.
Speaker 5: He fulfilled his dream.
Speaker 7: The fire department took two hours to separate mister Riverez from the pot at great efforts. Press for comments.
Speaker 8: Just look at this reporter.
Speaker 5: Directly in the eye, said our grown.
Speaker 7: We will continue to update as a situation on.
Speaker 5: Fold Scrache Steiner thirty percent.
Speaker 10: For the food stay for the food poison.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: I love the people in this town. Is uh?
Speaker 5: Is Toby determined? Is Toby determined? Voice? Just a just a deeper Jennifer COOLi.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're the same voice.
Speaker 2: That's the gravity Falls accent.
Speaker 8: Will we ever make a profit? To be determined?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, his name was?
Speaker 7: His name was a pun on to be determined?
Speaker 2: You really never yet?
Speaker 8: Did you just figure that out?
Speaker 4: You never got that?
Speaker 5: I just this is a podcast. This is a non podcast exclusive. Your folks.
Speaker 7: Wait, really, yes, gravity Falls Since twenty twenty fourteen, you.
Speaker 5: Are one of the biggest gravity Falls fans. I know we are.
Speaker 8: History in the making.
Speaker 5: The letter that mcguckett and Dictation bought left for us to read.
Speaker 20: Uh.
Speaker 5: He says good night Sally at the end in all caps, which kind of suggests maybe we should.
Speaker 1: Get that basically the way to navigate decided to look for So this is a reference to familiar Robert Crumb had a comic strip called Keep On Trucking that got like illegally bootlegged for T shirts and became like a symbol of the hippie community, much to his dismay. He's like, I guess big feet equals progressive. I don't really understand what you're living.
Speaker 2: Here with my art.
Speaker 5: So we have a here a graphic tea with Bill walking like that. One picture of John Lennon.
Speaker 2: Is likely imitating to keep on trucking.
Speaker 5: And he's burning a church.
Speaker 7: Can you talk about that? Because Disney would ever like, let that happened and or show that.
Speaker 2: I love how this website is. Well, well, we we talked with when he said the original pitch on our last episode. He said it, the original pitch for the Book of Bill was I want to make a book where Bill tells children to burn down churches. And Disney said, whoa.
Speaker 10: What and then later came back and said, actually, that sounds pretty rad.
Speaker 5: Let's do it burning churches. So this is one of the this is one of the codes that really pissed me off personally. A zoom in on the on the.
Speaker 2: Shoe on the right side of that is Morse code.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean yeah, zoom in down on the on the right shoe there, Morse code in the on the side of the shoe there, Oh my god.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And it translates to the word paranoid backwards. Deanna rap Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, we're gonna hear Deanna Rapp.
Speaker 4: Oh cool, she's very good at what she does.
Speaker 5: She's a Renee's sister.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's two peas.
Speaker 9: Oh gosh, yes, there's.
Speaker 5: No n Diana wrap. Okay, No, I did not do that right, Bill Life Writer, Bill conspiracy board. We have things here like the Bermuda triangle, Kennedy assassination, hollower theory, thinking of the Titanic crop circles, and of course a drawing of the impostor the common human bill design, which is amazing.
Speaker 7: They should have put among us there.
Speaker 5: Oh, and the what are those called?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 5: I I forgot the name last time, and I forgot it again. On the on the top left of this page, top left, I trusted a triangle. Those are candy comics. I don't know what are they? Chick tracks, chick tracks, chick tracks, Bermuda.
Speaker 7: I hardly Knowah, go go back, go to the one on the right.
Speaker 9: The.
Speaker 2: Most symmetric triangle, six out of ten on the right.
Speaker 7: Yeahs, whoops, ship happens, Yeah, shrug, it's so cute.
Speaker 2: Knock knocking.
Speaker 7: I want one so bad way to.
Speaker 2: Skift to the entire family.
Speaker 16: Real gold at Last builds supreme quality gold.
Speaker 5: There are little letter segments hidden throughout this image, including O.
Speaker 2: D remember to place entire ahead and microwave and said sorry, go on.
Speaker 5: There are segments of letters hidden throughout the image which can all be combined to find the password. Uh, it's the word connect the dots backwards. I'm not even gonna try to pronounce it, just type connect the.
Speaker 2: Dots backwards stodebt saknoch.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Which you know what, now that I think about it, that might Yeah, it's these little like link that might be those letters that we saw the see in the L might be.
Speaker 7: This got it?
Speaker 5: I mean not that there's an L, but you know, it might be not from this.
Speaker 8: But I'm that's why I'm like, there might be something else that those are from.
Speaker 5: It might be an unused idea that they had that they wanted to put in that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let's see.
Speaker 8: The one that really gets me is that the double N right here is super hard.
Speaker 1: What you can do to type words backwards is press a letter and then press the left on the keyboard, and so you can just type connect the.
Speaker 2: Dots like that.
Speaker 7: Well, this well, that has so many fun you're doing it?
Speaker 2: Do you want me to spell it for you?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 8: Okay, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 4: Your hardcore.
Speaker 7: That's yep, you're right, try it is that it okay.
Speaker 5: So this is an excerpt from a book called Lesser Known American Cults. Chloe, do you want to read it?
Speaker 8: Have you ever heard of Orchard Lake, Kansas? Chances are you haven't. It was erased from every map, book and historical record, and the US government's official position on it is stop calling us, or we'll send a drone to your house. I learned this the hard way. But if you drive to the exact latitude and longitude of you'll see bullet casings, faded billboards, and bow ties strewn across the desert sands. That's because Orchard Lake had another name before it was wiped off the record, Billville. Chapter three, Billville, the first cult in history that was right, big a a timbill weed.
Speaker 5: This is the tumbleweed with a bunch of bow ties.
Speaker 8: As a history esoteric religions, I thought I discovered the strangest sex America had to offer. Seat Chapter three, Kevin' skate.
Speaker 10: Sorry, I hope it's Kevin James's Gate.
Speaker 5: Yeah it must be, because they tell us they were.
Speaker 10: Kevin Kinate.
Speaker 8: But that all changed when I found the following items tucked away in an old trunk and an estate sale on the outskirts of Bootstrap Missouri.
Speaker 5: Strap Bootstrap, Donald Squirt that song here? Can you want me to read this one? Sure? March twenty fourth, nineteen fifty seven, Mother, I have the most wonderful news. Remember when you said I should stop being such a follower and finally think for myself. Well, it turns out you were right. I've decided to stop following Elvis's tour bus from state to state, and instead I've made the exciting left decision to sell all my possessions to buy a one way ticket to Kansas and mass Mary one hundred and thirty eight of my new best fri We've discovered the eternal secrets of the universe, and golly it feels keen. For the first time in my life, I am happy. Remember, reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold and bye forever, your daughter, Shelley Martha Jones, I mean star Shine Cipher wife. PS, You've just got to check out this needo pamphlet, And then did I believe that's a pamphlet that the psychatology pamphlet? Yeah, yeah, yeah, the ciphertology pamphlet that Amy designed.
Speaker 8: Yeah, fick b letter in pamphlet advertising ciphertology was found along with pins, buttons, ephemera smells like fermaldehyde. After reading this pamphlet, I became obsessed. Who were the ciphertologists?
Speaker 7: It seems.
Speaker 8: In nineteen fifty two, a failed traveling snake oil salesman, Silas birch Tree, was hiding from creditors when he choked on a coin and he was flipping and died. Then remarkably, the next day he was seen alive. His posture, his smile, the pallor of his skin had all changed. It was as if another man entirely was wearing Silas like a Whatever caused this transformation, the new Silas hit Orchard Lake, Kansas like a comet.
Speaker 2: Silas Birch Tree local comedy.
Speaker 5: Transit's undefeatable.
Speaker 8: Yeah transcript first audio recording found a Silas birch Tree giving a speech in the town square of Orchard Lake, Kansas.
Speaker 4: So should I be folksy Bill, I would say, be like an old timey radio announcer Bill, but.
Speaker 2: It's also Bill, So okay, music.
Speaker 4: Man, Yeah, Harold Hill, Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Say, folks gather around. Thank you, ma'am. Spit out that gum junior.
Speaker 16: My name is Silas Birch Tree, and I was just passing through when I noticed a very pressing problem. This sound has only three wells. Well, well, well, that won't hold water. But seriously, plasma bags. If you're dim enough to laugh at that trip, then you're going to love what I'm going to shut down your threats, the secrets of the universe.
Speaker 2: I may look like a meat automaton, but I.
Speaker 16: Was recently granted otherworldly insight into the nature of reality. By it all seeing, I named Bill Ceipher. You have primal needs for chaos that are being repressed. Destroying is a form of creating. Assert your will and defiance of entropy. Punch through the throats of your oppressors and baptize yourself in their blood.
Speaker 2: Doesn't that sound Swell? Yes, I said swell. That rhymes with L and that stands for let me marry all your walk.
Speaker 5: I didn't even realize that there was that director effort.
Speaker 2: I just thought the character how was that being both Harold Hill and Bill Ceipher at the same time.
Speaker 8: It was perfect, It was exactly right Silo's Birch Tree nineteen fifty two. It didn't seem to matter what Silas said. Folks were mesmerized by his rambling stream of consciousness diatribes. It wasn't long before he became local news.
Speaker 5: The archid like Cohn Husk can use him into that first paragraph.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Cult comes to town rans the cults pleased, cult, skeptics, skeptical jo things are on the rise this week in Orchard Blake, the sweet sweet corn bread cooling and missus budden upans windsor silk, and the terrifying cult threatens to tear our town asunder, and asunder is one of the worst things you could be torn. Springing forth seemingly overnight, These bow tie wearing brainwashees call themselves the Siphertologists, and they answered one man, the charismatic and extremely jaundice Silas Birch Tree. Town sentiment is divided as to whether this new religion can't be trusted. But I all agree this seems to be the most significant event in our town since batfell in the deep friar at the waffle house. We spoke the town spoke to gauge the local sentiment.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, there's emy which one the bottom one is emmy bottom?
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, you want to be Emmy?
Speaker 8: Yay.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't see what the big fuss is. Everyone's entitled to their opinions, and Silas is no different. Why I remember when everyone was worried that hula hoops, we're going to turn our children into communists. But we only have to report three children, Darla Loud and mel housewife.
Speaker 7: He's fine. I guess it's not like I replaced the picture of James Dean in my locket with him or anything.
Speaker 8: What.
Speaker 7: No, you can't look inside the locket. This is a personal locket.
Speaker 2: Madeline Dixon teenager.
Speaker 8: I suppose he's got fun way talking short enough, But he promised me i'd live on forever in my own moon, which beats my current job at the paint store. He also said he'd teach me to explode people with my mind. My mother in law better watch out.
Speaker 2: Gus Gunderson painter.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you he's a.
Speaker 27: Prepared by a space triangle and he's come to build it. Into dimensional porta in the realm beyond the mordal understanding. Gather up your swords and arrows. Let's slay the baste in man's form before he slays us.
Speaker 2: Emiline buttered of its spoil sport, which is yes, a picture of Emmy's cyria.
Speaker 5: That was a perfect that was a perfect tress McNeil Ye.
Speaker 2: Can yes, hip Daddy runs yes?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah you read the ad?
Speaker 2: Can you dig it? Hey daddy?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Are you hopping mad about the piles of owls that are blocking your Chevy's path through the drive in dig this job a keen new shovel that all the hepcats are using to flip those birdies right out of the sockop man, you know what it's called, Hip Daddy Wrenzaddy, super keen hoot scoot, Hip Daddy Renzaddy. Fifty years ago, my great grandfather suffocated to death in a pile of owls. Like Wow Avengeer's death, the eternal war of man versus Owl rages.
Speaker 5: I get this is the second add through time that we've seen, because we saw one also in the old pages with the anti Cipher Society.
Speaker 2: I believe right, what's the what's on the bottom.
Speaker 5: Ten accused of rocking around the clock racist track JOSEP. McCarry. They arrest suspicious pez dispensers. That's why themore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they were communists exactly.
Speaker 5: Okay, you want to just skip through to the end here, m hmm, I always finish. Let's just start from here.
Speaker 8: Within a month, the Ciphertologists had taken city hall, renamed Orchard Lake Billville, and began stockpiling weapons, human teeth, and multi colored ballpit balls from burger restaurants. Townsfolk began shaving their heads and inhaling helium to match the pitch of their leader's shrill, charismatic voice, and would participate in dream ins, inviting Silas's muse, Bill Cipher to possess up to thirty of them at once, at which point they would often laugh in unison for hours. Construction began of the very normal giant metal portal in the desert. Travel was banned coming in and out, even for medical emergencies, since, as Silas explained, pain is hilarious, they began to expand, knocking on doors to spread the bad news.
Speaker 15: Fig c.
Speaker 8: It was pretty easy to spot a siphrotologist can you see what makes them stand out, and that's right, their enthusiastic smiles. Fig D the Golden Bastard apple grown only by ciphertologists, reportedly screamed when you.
Speaker 7: Ate it, Oh my god, yes, this is so good.
Speaker 8: Ciphertologist's Guide to Delightsomeness, nineteen fifty two.
Speaker 2: Delightsomeness.
Speaker 10: I think that's Louis Songs image.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah.
Speaker 8: Above the Ciphertology brain seismograph or BS meter dials for golibility, financial liquidity, celebrity, influence, herbs, and spices. The cult surged in popularity and influenced. Silas's motto embraced today as if your town is going to be hit by a tornado in exactly three and a half years was infectious, and he immediately ended all crime by declaring that everything is legal now soon. The only unconverted local was unmarried town nag Emmaline Butter Nubbins. She was convinced there was something not right about the mysterious Megelo maniacal cult leader. Her protests escalated to her distributing these homemade warning pamphlets to very annoyed children.
Speaker 27: Most people rejected Emilyine's messages. They hated her because she told.
Speaker 8: The truth Emiline to her cat bond Bond.
Speaker 5: So Emmeline was the one who distributed these chick tracked ex comics.
Speaker 2: He keeps going, oh yeah, this is so long.
Speaker 8: I think this is the last one.
Speaker 2: But there is one bit of important information in here.
Speaker 7: Wait were those ants?
Speaker 2: Mmm?
Speaker 8: And do this another flies?
Speaker 23: Oh?
Speaker 7: Wait, no, that's that's not ant's another flies.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: He did compare himself in the Book of Bill. I think at one.
Speaker 4: Point that's also Emmy up in the corner.
Speaker 10: There's Emmy.
Speaker 8: Incredible.
Speaker 2: I love that Emmy's character's name is Evelyne.
Speaker 5: Honestly, you can just skip to just skip to this last page. Honestly, it still tracks.
Speaker 8: Finally, Emmeline butter Nubbins and rage that no one liked her pamphlets, hurled a torch into the Cybertologist's HQ, igniting the helium tanks, blasting out the windows and destroying Silas's machine troopers opened fire at Silas's followers, held hands and began singing, will meet again in defiance. Silas, riddled with bullet holes, grabbed a megaphone left atop the inferno, grinning wildly as he was engulfed in flame.
Speaker 16: You can't kill a man who's already dead, and you'll take me down. I'll be back, more powerful and more annoying than you can possibly imagine.
Speaker 2: Remember reality.
Speaker 8: At this point, Silas birch Tree's head fell off, flies swarmed from his mouth, and he collapsed into a gray husk. A coroner declared Silas birch Tree, Silitch pitch Tree. There's no r.
Speaker 7: Pittree.
Speaker 8: A corner declared Silas Birch Tree dead for a second time. Black helicopters evacuated the site, and the city was erased from all official records. Missus Buttterebens was awarded the Medal of Honor, which she used as an ashtray.
Speaker 2: So whoever was writing this got very tired by.
Speaker 4: The Yeah, so in the picture, that's a picture, Emmy, she did old age makeup, but then she just photoshopped her grandma's hair on her. And that is a T shirt that she set on fire on a stick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's makeup.
Speaker 5: And then yeah, by the by the picture of the Ciphertology HQ in Flames, there is a paper clipped business card of the Secret of Powers and Triggers.
Speaker 2: Agency ROI designer and the waffle house was their HQ.
Speaker 10: That makes sense, honestly makes sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, tracks the waffles.
Speaker 10: The waffles pull back.
Speaker 5: To his brick pattern type pacifica.
Speaker 7: Okay, ew you want an autograph?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 7: What am I even supposed to write to a stranger? Sorry, you're not me, Pacifica.
Speaker 21: This is to warn whoever finds this book not to make a deal with Bill. Remember the pointy jerk who made you dress in a potato sack?
Speaker 7: Ough, Fine, listen, anonymous dork. Everyone knows that triangle goblin or whatever is a massive psycho who gives me the ick. His dumb little cash phrases are honestly embarrassing.
Speaker 5: They are.
Speaker 7: And how much do you want to bet he practices those intros in the mirror? He does try hard much. If you're looking for someone to worship so bad, I'm like right here, follow me on platinum paths for makeup and quail hunting tutorials if you're cool enough. I know my parents had a bunch of tapestries and junk with that triangle on them, but me and a friend threw all of those off my yacht into the lake. Which friend doesn't matter, so obsessed with me? Stay jealous Pacifica Northwest nice.
Speaker 5: So platinum pass is in all caps and if we type.
Speaker 2: That in which, of course, yeah, that's my bitch voice.
Speaker 5: Identified by the Lama symbol.
Speaker 1: I think A stormed into her palatial bedroom and slammed the door so hard her chandeliers shook. There were at least three chandeliers in Pacifica's room, including a teensy chandelier over her nightlight. She buried her head in a velvet pillow and screamed for an inhumanly long time, then flopped over and stewed at the painted cherubs on her ceiling. It wasn't fair after everything she did for her parents, get up at five for fencing lessons, beauty pageants, fox hunting, butler hunting, cleaning up the black feathers, after her dad's weird grown up masquerade parties.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, hold on, is that look an eyes wide?
Speaker 1: This is how they repay her her Pacifica at least Northwest. It had been a rough summer for Pacifica. First, she came alarmingly close to losing a party.
Speaker 5: Crown partic crime was a made up price.
Speaker 2: Then her golf skills were called into question, and now her parents her for literally saving the entire family from a Category ten ghost, and shut off the spigot on her caviar tap for the rest of the year. What was she supposed to eat now? Dog food? She angrily opened her mini fridge and pulled out an upper crustables CM brand snackback and angrily spread the caviare and the tiny buguette.
Speaker 5: Just like Dipper.
Speaker 7: Oh why does it come with this dumb little stick? The caviar always gets stuck in the corners.
Speaker 1: She looked at a napkin where Dipper had written the Shack's phone number in case killing the ghost might have created a double ghost. Ha as if she would put his number in her phone a Lost Legends post shadowing. Oh yeah, everything in her life used to make so much more sense before those Pines twins came along and screwed everything up. That stupid Mabel and her baffling undeserved confidence, the know it all, sweat stained Dipper, whose giant head was always butting against hers. Something about Dipper's words had knocked over a domino in her mind that started a chain reaction that was causing her whole identity to come crashing down. He told her she had potential to change into a better person. Uh, how do you become a better person when we were already.
Speaker 2: The best person?
Speaker 5: Makes a good point, it.
Speaker 2: Didn't make sense. Thinking about it exhausted her, and soon her eyelids began to droop. Soon she would she In Pacific's dream Me, Me Me, she was freshening up at a party, washing her hands when she noticed something red swirling in the drain. In horror, she discovered her hands were covered in blood, and no matter how hard she scrubbed them, they wouldn't come clean. On the mirror, words slowly started to right themselves on their own, as if by an invisible head. Blood on your hands, No, no, it's not my fault.
Speaker 1: Her powering sense of guilt swelled inside as she fled to the ballroom for help, where she spotted her friends gossiping by a tapestry. She tried to flip them around, but when she grabbed their shoulders, they fell over flat.
Speaker 2: They were cardboard. She turned to her parents and they fell over flat too. The entire party was filled with flat two DP people. Everyone was fake.
Speaker 16: Blood began to fill the ballroom, pouring from the clock, from the paintings, from the ceiling.
Speaker 2: Why was this happening?
Speaker 1: She raced through her manner in a blind panic when she discovered she was no longer in the mansion, but outside in gravity falls. When she looked down, she realized she was now one hundred feet tall, and every step she made was wrecking the town. She knocked over the mudflap factory, polluting the river. She knocked over the orphanage, sending coughing, soot covered children out in the cold. She kept apologizing, but she was too big, too public, every step.
Speaker 2: Hurting more and more people. She could see that the town's problems were her fault. She was a monster. She always had been, she always would be. Pacifica started sobbing, and suddenly she was a little girl again, hiding behind the vine covered tombstones in the graveyard behind her manner after another one of her parents' fights. The graves of her ancestors loomed above her like gargoyles.
Speaker 1: Great Northwest in history. We would they say, if they could see her like this? One of the statues slowly turned to face Pacifica. It was Nathaniel Northwest. Get a hold of yourself. You're a Northwest. People can't know you leak shamewater. You're right, Pacifica apologize and hastily took out her compacts to clean her smeared makeup. She cursed as she saw how disseveled she was. The statue watched her like a cat hungrily watching a mouse.
Speaker 2: You have a lot of.
Speaker 11: Anger, don't you.
Speaker 7: Anyone who's not angry is an idiot. There's so much to be mad about.
Speaker 11: Yes, anger is good, anger is useful.
Speaker 2: Who are you angry at, Pacifica?
Speaker 7: Everything was better before the pines came to town. You know I might be able to help with that.
Speaker 2: There's something I want.
Speaker 16: The mystery shack is going to be getting some new merchandise very soon, A small snow.
Speaker 2: Globe, nothing anyone would miss.
Speaker 16: If you could shoplifted for me, I could guarantee things would change.
Speaker 1: You'd never deal with the pines again. Pacifica closed her compact. Would that fix everything?
Speaker 16: It would be so easy. All you have to do to get your old life back is shake my hand.
Speaker 2: The statue extended its stony hand. Thunder rumbled in the distance.
Speaker 5: Ooooooooooo, yes, one of Bill's a town.
Speaker 15: Who did this?
Speaker 2: Do you know who did this art show?
Speaker 4: It might be it might be Emmy, because I have a note that says Pacifica, So I think it might be emmy.
Speaker 8: It does look like emmy. Yeah, the style looks like emmy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: My old life wasn't really mine, was it. All you ever did was follow a mom and dad. Maybe it would be better to make a new one.
Speaker 2: The statue bellowed with rage. Make you inherit. Your family legacy has all your worth.
Speaker 15: You make nothing.
Speaker 2: You can't even make friends. This had been true in the past.
Speaker 1: His hand extended toward her, looming trembling, She remembered a time when a hand extended toward her, offering a free snack in the backseat of a car.
Speaker 16: Make the deal, you little fake blonde and pending paternity test.
Speaker 2: Pacifica's face relaxed. She knew it was cliche, but she knew she had to do it. She slowly extended her hand, just as the giant, lichen covered hand was about to close around hers like a cage of stone fingers. She swung her arm up and back behind her head.
Speaker 7: Psich, what too slow, you worm?
Speaker 2: You worked with waste of stolen income. You'll never amount to anything.
Speaker 7: I see the.
Speaker 2: Future where your penniless working at the diner.
Speaker 1: You'll have nothing you The statue shook with rage, sending cracks from its hand all the way up to its shrieking head.
Speaker 2: It crumbled apart in front of her, screaming in pain. Gong PACIFICA awoke with a start, panting. The clock in the hallway had struck three am. She was covered in sweat.
Speaker 1: What had she been dreaming about? She couldn't remember. She didn't want to remember. She wasn't quite sure why. But she removed a tapestry that she'd always had on her wall, something her family had no doubt looted ages ago of a glowing triangle over the mountains. She rolled it up and put it in the closet and locked the padlock.
Speaker 2: Maybe she should hold on a dipper's number just in case. She entered it into her phone and felt an odd sense of calm wash over her. It was quiet once again in Northwest Manor Cifaicas slept better than she had in years.
Speaker 7: Oh old is more?
Speaker 5: Oh code, let me see Yeah, yeah, okay, so decoded in the caesar cipher It's yeah.
Speaker 8: Stay away from her cipher. She has the protection of the lumber folk spirits.
Speaker 5: A good old Archibald Corduroy coming through mm hmmm, yeah, no, this is probably I mean, Charlie, I don't know if it's also your favorite. I know you specifically wanted to read it. Yeah, I mean it shows to me that gravity Falls.
Speaker 2: It should have been in the Book of Bill. A lot of this stuff is like cut content.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I think honestly, it tells me if anything that like a pure you know, I mean, we've had them before, I guess with the Time Pirates Treasure, but like just pure prose would totally work for a Gravity Falls book. Like if they wanted to just do a little novella, you know, oh absolutely, it would be perfect.
Speaker 7: I would love a novella Gravity Falls novella other than that.
Speaker 2: Two slash two type Bell.
Speaker 5: And Lisa instead of Elise that they write, Oh they did. Yeah, yeah, you just auto corrected it in your brain because you knew.
Speaker 4: But it was her dream.
Speaker 1: So now let's get to the main, the main occasion. Let's type in making me hungry, I'm sorry, I would you like.
Speaker 2: Would you like to play?
Speaker 5: I would say we should probably type yes, yeah, yes, we all agree, yeah, yes, let's let's get some riddles going what's mcgugget's favorite soda. Now, this answer is found in the page where in the actual book of Bill where Bill goes into mcguggett's mountain and you know there's that that tornado mountains mountain don't and it is mountains don't.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I had two third leaders of mountain day noo bear.
Speaker 2: Now what's a medieval hominym mid evil?
Speaker 5: Oh, that would be liar and liar are too uh like liar as in uh someone one who lies? And well, why yeah, that's that's in the book, right, yeah, yeah, that's in the the illuminated manuscripts.
Speaker 8: Well, it's it's in the text.
Speaker 5: And yeah, you think twentieth ingredient of anti superising tonic is Harold's ramblings in the anti Society pages. And I have the This is also fantastic. I mean it's a little scavenger hunt through everything website. How is how was clown repellent made? That would be union made? I believe this is also from in the It is in the in the old timey pages. Bill's government file number is two nine one two one two three nine one six five to one eight.
Speaker 7: Did you have that memorized?
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait, Ploe was typing before Ellis said it.
Speaker 8: No, I have my deciphering journals next to me. I have all the codes written in it from what I originally deciphered them.
Speaker 7: You were so ready and then wait, what did that one say?
Speaker 5: Entered again?
Speaker 8: Who comes from zim trex five?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 5: Who comes from zim trex five? That would be Grebley, Hember deck Emberdreck.
Speaker 2: The one whose soul is trapped in Bill.
Speaker 5: Not to who begs you to save him from the from the side of Bill.
Speaker 7: Cipher Quentum, Grembley, Oh, gosh, yeap.
Speaker 5: What's on Bill's flag? Which is a reference to what that would be? A rat?
Speaker 8: A rat?
Speaker 5: I think that's the Colonial Colonial America page.
Speaker 2: Herbert's number, So that would be once he's admitted.
Speaker 7: What leaves a thin line in the snow.
Speaker 2: Tinsel snake? That's right, that's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, a tinsil snake. Yeah. The sixth laption on Bill's editing software.
Speaker 2: A photoshop after teaching himself in design.
Speaker 5: Name an unpronounceable wizard. Why that would be.
Speaker 2: That is x g q r t h X triange comes from. So that's the full ad dress on the little what is it called?
Speaker 5: Oh, little right, No, I bet three moment's parady.
Speaker 2: So the full address on the little card they give you at the end.
Speaker 5: Three three threes south on type.
Speaker 8: I got you don't worry three through three Sun sund Apple Lane, Cozy Creek, Illinois six zero seven one four dash nine four six seven six one one. Nope, what did I type wrong? Sun Trapple.
Speaker 2: Well, so this one's interesting because as yeah, on.
Speaker 1: The Henchman as it talks about Dan Kravelman thinking he's Bill Seifer's lawyer, but he actually isn't.
Speaker 2: Does anything happen if you type Dan Kraveleman nothing? Okay? So yeah, but that was an intentional I.
Speaker 5: Guess that that makes it a red herring shows red Yeah, mm hmm. So multi Level Mark is Bill's lawyer?
Speaker 8: Is that not in my journal? Where did they write that?
Speaker 5: Oh it's on the actual website.
Speaker 7: My name is multi Level Mark.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, who.
Speaker 5: Treat and then oh so who defeated Science? Yeah? The Ciphertology book? Uh oh which you Yeah, I see what you're saying. You unlocked that by.
Speaker 1: That got everyone stuck for four days because as we to access that document that you needed to read the morse No that which one was that this.
Speaker 8: Was a one paranoid It was paranoid backwards first, which.
Speaker 7: That look for gravity falls fans honestly.
Speaker 5: Well, and the idea was that the Book of Bill mentions that he was shot down, So I think that I was trying.
Speaker 2: A lot of way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, which it was the natural guard technically that killed it. But so that took you know, it was okay, it was butter Nubbins. That truly defeat.
Speaker 1: That took people four days to find Silas honest. Silas birch Tree is mentioned in the Ciphertology pamphlets in the extended issue, but nothing about being defeated.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, dispense my treat and it says you've hed a treat entered dispense my treat to download. I want my treat, Give me my treat.
Speaker 1: And then that gives you, uh a zip file containing multiple law and work in progress images from the making of the Book of Bill, using the backgrounds of multiple pages with comedic names of their.
Speaker 2: Content, the fonts, use all of the songs for all of the cryptographs.
Speaker 7: You can have the zip file because I don't feel like going through it, well, I.
Speaker 5: Can just go to sit time and but just dispense my tree.
Speaker 7: Oh, I've just dispensed my tree. That's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's also it hearkens. I mean this this does harken back to what Alex said in the Cipher Hunt episode, which is that he wants to make the rewards, you know, actual tangible rewards. Yeah, and these very much are these behind the scenes peaks and these cipher fonts.
Speaker 1: You know, it's so cool that Sarah's learning about all this for the first time. Sarah's been busy.
Speaker 8: You should also try type into copergraund codecs if you're gonna go download a bunch of stuff too.
Speaker 7: Or do you want me to download it?
Speaker 8: It's cool it's fonts.
Speaker 5: Exasperated sigh.
Speaker 8: I only I only sigh because I was in the process of creating all of the fonts.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, yes, yeah, okay, so that one's the fonts. Sorry, yes, yeah.
Speaker 8: I I did the same thing I did with the Stanford five and took photos of the book as it was coming out or anything else I had online this is before the website, and hand drew vectors over all of the new symbols to create a decoder which I was then going to use to create fonts and I just hadn't gotten around to the font part yet. When the website finally was released and they were and was like, oh, you can just download them, and I was.
Speaker 5: Like, so, you know, since you bring up you know, codes and cipher's and all that stuff. Normally we would around this time, you know, in an actual existing podcast episode, we would go into the Hall of Conspiracies. But I guess, uh, you know, I guess this is an actual podcast episode, we will not go into the hall with no conspiracies in it at all, right, not not. I just walked by it. They didn't notice it.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you know, well, actually we have an we have a secret extra conspiratorial hall that we've been hiding this whole time, just right off the Hall of Conspiracies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thanks for following that roll out, by the way, Yeah, I definitely followed that role.
Speaker 8: Hm.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, we had the sign that says don't look over here, so I think that did a lot.
Speaker 8: Well, you don't know how many times I snuck in here before. I'm still a good I'm still fourteen in the canon.
Speaker 1: You died of fourteen from a bear. Well, you're this is the only episode you're on officially.
Speaker 5: Or on a woo because time is dead and meaning has no meaning in all that, So why don't we go into this extra secret hall of conspiracy.
Speaker 2: Extra conspiratorial Hall of conspiracies.
Speaker 5: You could drive yourself insane by pouring for this website. Try it at home, and there are.
Speaker 1: Many more things that you could type in on that site. Please check it out on your own time. If you're watching this, you already have internet access. But we have so many fat theories to discuss.
Speaker 5: Well, I narrowed it down to a big one and a small one. Okay, the big one starts. This is from Reddit by the user Odyssey Gray, and it is titled music Portals and Stars, a website theory. They start with, Hi, I've come to present my theory that our attention might need to be drawn toward music, specifically the theme song. I've been quietly working on this myself, but I hit a wall, so I thought I would present what I have. I've looked through the theories and I haven't seen this discussed. I think euclidia and other dimensions might be in reference to music, specifically sheet music notes. From this info and from other info, we actually get an owl house and Amphibia, we will be built a portal. Oh god, where to start? Spoilers ahead for al House in Amphibio as well the LOFI.
Speaker 1: After finding the wallpapers and seemingly hitting a wall, they released the LOFI. In lo Fi, we get remember Euclidia and free Me. Remember Euclidia was in the Weird Mageddon theme via Morse code. Free Me was in Gideon's theme via spectrogram.
Speaker 5: Check out the soundtrack episode of this podcast for info on that true believe us.
Speaker 2: In the LOFI, we also see a picture of Seuss. He is drawn similarly to how he is drawn on his note via the Seuss code on this is not a website.
Speaker 5: Oh we did not touch so many we didn't do It's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: Mabel is meeting Kraz we meet him the first time in Dreamscaperers. The LOFI also starts with the theme, which feels like duh, but it's raining to start the LOFI as well, just like in the this is not a website page, and the notes of music themselves are precise and careful, maybe like on a piano.
Speaker 2: This is also important.
Speaker 4: Next the Souice code, you get this big, long message, but then he references putting for Ford pointing to it with an arrow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's like a little putting stain on the page.
Speaker 4: Input forward and you get his file, which also has an arrow, by the way, but overlay the two pages on top of each other. Wins are the same size, and there's a few places that overlap the words with pudding, but the one that stuck out to me on the piano.
Speaker 7: Now back it up. Let's talk about Euclidia. It's toudy Bill was born there. We get a picture of him with code laala. How many laws is that?
Speaker 5: That's five?
Speaker 11: La la la la la.
Speaker 5: Now that specifically, that was added after the website was released because baby Bill became a huge meme on TikTok with an audio with an audio that went la la la.
Speaker 7: They have an anthem rhyming like a song via the code forget the past, which I think might be talking about literal sheet music.
Speaker 4: Two dimensions to and fro. You always know which way to go if you feel lost, don't be afraid. In Euclidia, you've got it made. Run too far right off frame, you'll appear on left again. Jump too high, don't cry or fret, You'll pop up from the ground. I bet in this space. There is no fear. Loved ones will be ever near. Roles and rules are always clear euclidia, we hold you dear.
Speaker 7: Two dimension two and always knowing which way to go. And sheet music you get the treble and bass clef basically two different directions, one for each hand, with the notes being exactly what you should do. The rules of music run too far and you end up on the left. I mean that's how to read sheet music. You keep going right to left and downward, jump to high, don't cry or fret. Fret is a thing for a guitar. By the way, you'll pop up from the ground. I bet this might be a stretch. But going higher in a note means that you can go off the lines of sheet music. That's true. And also music is on a two D on a two yeah sheet music. Yeah, rules are always clear. Again, the notes and annotations are exact directions. Bill didn't like this place. What he did like was silly straws. Of course, he didn't like the flat, straight lines of music. The book of Bill page with the silly straws also has code in rhyme, like a song which is long but mostly important, says quote the ghosts of his family are haunting him still yep, with music everywhere. I bet that's true. Honestly, there's a lot of sing song type poetry or words going on whenever something has to do with Euclidia and Bill's past. Here's some codes Vallis scenarios, parents singing, just fit it, color code rock by Bill's song slash poem scaling is one of Bill's parents, scale like the music scales. Yeah, I see that. Euclid is the other parent. Euclidean is a type of rhythm. Break this down a sec. Also Euclidia. If you notice this is my own I'm jumping in with my own information here. Sure, Euclidia the last. The way it's spelled, it's different. It's a different spelling from Euclidean. But lydian Is is a moment. Yeah, euclid is the other parent. Euclidian is a type of rhythm. Will break it down a sec. We also know his parents are red and blue, both of which are actually types of notes and sheet music. I didn't know that. Look up either red or blue note sheet music. Euclidean rhythm rhythms using three parameters, steps, pulses, and offsets. This is a recent Discovery, so you might want to look more into this yourself. I don't have a solid way to use this yet.
Speaker 8: Other things of note or music refs before we move on. Code Matt pat is it the gnomes? The gnomes isn't anagram for theme song Bill of Rights? Bill of Rights image a theme song for the Bill of Rights from Schoolhouse Rock, bdaceous t equals music man, code, weird al musician trapped code meow GF theme, I'm the piano if you typing Gideon, Gideon humming, disco girl, dipper singing, hectoring a song about Bill Black Sheep Shepherd's tone sound Bill's favorite song yep, maybe the one that's the one that keeps going up, maybe like out of the constraints.
Speaker 5: Of the sheet music, much like Bill himself.
Speaker 8: Mm hm code kraz theme song for Gem in the Holograms Fixing It one sous series in which the first thing he fixes is the theme song. In the theme song are keyboards. I'll also note akugoo clock appears in this linked episode that resembles the clock in the wallpapers. Oh that's curious.
Speaker 5: That's the dispense might treat pipers that are downloaded. I believe now, how does this connect to Owl House, Amphibia and building a portal? Well, building a portal is an essential part of all three shows, three sides to every story, and although it's done differently every time, we know that the portals to these worlds are actually connected. You can deep dive that for yourself. But yeah, I mean the long and short of it is, there are Bill Cipher images in owl House and Amphibia and other things like that. With code portal, someone thinks we can build one. I'll note at this point that Brad Brieck, who did the theme for Gravity Falls, also did the theme for owl House, and our House is referenced quite a few times in this website, first with the code Titans Blood, in which the response is a quote from Hoodie asking for a password, password please, and then with code curse Wittebane, which we saw in the Book of Bill. The weige aboard you get with this code has a few depictions of Bill, but the sun and the moon actually more closely resembled the collector's symbols from the Owl House, and the lower right Bill has horns that resemble Loose's outfit in the Owlhouse finale for Amphibia, the Book of Bill has a page where Marcy's helmet is behind an ear. I'm gonna say something, silly ears are for listening and hearing music listening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm wondering what these things were for brains.
Speaker 5: But more importantly is the music box from the show. While helping and build another portal, Terry discovers the reason a music box was used for creating such a portal in the first place.
Speaker 28: Told me about the Calamity box. I wonder why a music box.
Speaker 10: Then it hit me.
Speaker 28: The musical notes.
Speaker 4: Function as coordinates.
Speaker 28: There are countless worlds in the multiverse, infinite possibilities, and those ancient notes discovered a way to pinpoint worlds with music.
Speaker 5: One of the first notes of the music box d d d ef I think it was d ef are also the first three notes of the Gravity Falls theme interesting.
Speaker 2: What do we do with all this?
Speaker 1: I think we are supposed to use the Gravity Falls theme song with the thirteen Stars from Code Mabel. These glowing green stars are interesting because, as far as I could tell, these stars don't appear in other places in GF, but they do appear in owl House and Amphibia. For owl House, the collector symbols contain these stars, first showing up when we meet Philip Whitebane and for Amphibia these stars are on the ceiling of a certain house.
Speaker 2: In the finale. Next question, how do we put these notes on the stars? Look no further than codes or a boros hay nerd dipper. Destruction is a form of creation, and the bill side the Science Guy wallpaper with code or a boros, we get a note about Ford needing to focus on building a portal. At the bottom of the second page, there was a diagram of a star system.
Speaker 1: I think this means that we place the notes going outward from the sun like the system, specifically the little sun sticker that also shows up with the code Mabel.
Speaker 5: Furthermore, Yeah, it is. It's just a bunch of stars and then a sun sticker.
Speaker 7: Are that's interesting?
Speaker 5: Very very interesting?
Speaker 4: Sorry. Side note on the on the Freeze xylophone page for the Your Horrible Body, there is sheet music. I actually have a xylophone and I can grab that and play that in a little bit.
Speaker 5: Are you also going to do the bill cipher apology.
Speaker 12: For us?
Speaker 2: Furthermore, if you scale this page up so the sun sticker and the sun drawing are the same size. The little blue random tear drop off to the side fits perfectly on the skull's cheek.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, oh wow.
Speaker 1: Also, and Ora Boros shows up in both owl House and Amphibia with code hey nerd we get a tv AD. Bottom left is a galaxy for Signess thirteen the Roman numerals. There are thirteen.
Speaker 2: Signess, by the way, is a fixed star and part of the Summer Triangle consolation.
Speaker 5: This is really yeah, thirteen, it seems some thirteen stars.
Speaker 15: I'm really convinced.
Speaker 7: But I'm really convinced by the fact that all the stickers that were added were the rest were glowing, the dark stickers, and the one was just the sun and it was not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that.
Speaker 7: That's really what's convincing me here, because it.
Speaker 5: Could have just been hearts and years or rainbows or clover red. Seems deliberate, hour glasses rainbows.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm reading this sheet and.
Speaker 5: Oh, well that's d that sounds familiar.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, that's definitely the gravity Falls.
Speaker 4: It's not fully the gravity Falls theme. It starts it though.
Speaker 5: Oh interesting real time conspiracy cracking folks. Oh that chills.
Speaker 8: There is it a shepherd's tone.
Speaker 4: It might be a shepherd's tone.
Speaker 8: Oh my, wait, play it again, because it does just keep going up.
Speaker 5: Oh that is his favorite song.
Speaker 7: It is his favorite song.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be like, oh yeah, play it, play it again, Sam.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe it is Shepherd's tone. But the first three notes.
Speaker 8: Something deep into my brain is telling you to play it, play it more, play it.
Speaker 10: More, get more, play it more, play it more. I'm not that good at reading cheat music, though.
Speaker 5: Everyone in the bar groans as Bill puts in another quarter to play twelve Hours.
Speaker 8: In high School, and he throws.
Speaker 7: In one dance of the dream Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah with code Dipper. Bill tells Dipper to find answers by looking into the sun. Code destruction is a form of creation. A post it note in the bottom also shows a star slash planet system. There's a little word box pointing to the most inward planet that I believe either say DM meaning d minor the key of the theme song, or it's just a music note. Either way it works. The wallpaper, I think, is further emphasizing all of these points.
Speaker 5: That's fascinating.
Speaker 7: This is yeah, this is something okay.
Speaker 2: Oh and with code add astra per Aspera to the stars through hardship, we get a note with Ford talking about how Bill was once the sun in his galaxy. This note is also covered in Mabel sticks.
Speaker 4: Yes, so this is where I'm stuck. I've been using D E F A g A C d E F e g A as thirteen notes because these seem to be the main notes of the theme song.
Speaker 5: So can we sing those?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 5: Can we sing those? Then? D yeah, AG AC d G G.
Speaker 23: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Nice. Yes, we were all in very much sync.
Speaker 4: Definitely, definitely.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was definitely my tempo.
Speaker 4: You can see how I placed them in the images above. Now, reading it right to left, I get a F D E A G D E C.
Speaker 23: F E g A.
Speaker 7: Who wants to do that? And I'm joking, get my I can get my stylophone.
Speaker 2: No, it's okay.
Speaker 4: I tried to use them in event event Visionaire is such a weird word to see.
Speaker 8: It only makes sense when my French friend says.
Speaker 4: It, jel, Yeah, there you go. I tried to use it in the v.
Speaker 10: In the Visionaire cipher key.
Speaker 4: Then I even put each of those results into the at Bash and Caesar ciphers. But I'm not getting anything concrete. Some visionaire keys, I've tried Bumblebee slash b. This shows up in multiple places, the main one being on the knife in the website page, the Escaperers slash Mindscaperers slash Dreams as I thought this was a reference in the low fi and the wallpapers, as well as the last episode of owl House and Amphibia read three four LYDDI a sholoat euclidea or a boro's shepherd's tone and all the standard ones. Nothing.
Speaker 5: This person drove themselves mad, but I felt like this.
Speaker 4: Was too much to be wrong about it.
Speaker 7: At this point I think, yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there is a lot.
Speaker 4: It could be that I need to use the rhythm of the owl House theme, but the gravity false notes, or maybe I should be placing them out from different point or reading them a different way once they're placed.
Speaker 9: Ah.
Speaker 4: So anyway, here I am asking for help.
Speaker 7: Ps. I think we're getting a clue with the note you get from codes, math, geometry, Plato, et cetera, and it. Bill talks about how the methods of these guys did not help and build a portal, maybe a clue that we don't need to do anything of that nature to solve this. Also thanks for reading if you did.
Speaker 5: Ah interesting, well, honesty Gray, if you're out there, this was a very impressive theory.
Speaker 8: Readit. User living k eight says, I'm not sure if it's relevant, but Pythagoras mentioned in the website as Pythagoras is it as it's the Us, the Ancient Greece, Ancient Greece, Ancient Greek. Ancient Greek mathematician the tout spelt that wasn't me also developed a music theory, saying that music was linked to mathematics as well as astronomy. In the Musica Universalists, music is in direct relation to mathematics. Mathematics is geometry, Geometry is triangles or shapes in general, I suppose, which then it would be builds to mention or something like that.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it's our comedies. We're all married.
Speaker 2: I'm married to you now, yes, I go with you?
Speaker 5: Yes, no, dad, there was the cult.
Speaker 8: Pythagoras did have a call that.
Speaker 5: Was like an Andy's gonna start the Archimedes call incorrect. So yeah, I love this theory personally, it's there's a lot going on.
Speaker 4: I think that this is really great.
Speaker 5: And again, now that we're up to the minute, these are theories that we don't have to confirm or deny because we don't know either. Where this is no longer a no spoiler podcast.
Speaker 2: I know nothing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the only thing I do know is that I know nothing.
Speaker 2: Mary knows lots of things. We know nothing that is true.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So then our next theory comes to us from another user on Reddit. Well, it's more of an open speculation than a theory, but the user on Reddit own underscore government underscore five two nine four points out. December is here, and other than wish all of you happy holidays and a merry Christmas, let's not forget one of the mysteries we have from the website, and that is that, yes, when you type in Alex Hirsch once you get Google search for flannel. But if you type it in enough times, you will get this text that says fact. Alex Hirsch died in Burbank in twenty sixteen and choking on a pen cap while beginning to outline Season three. Not wanting bad press, the Walt Disney Corporation quietly dissolved his remains in a vat of turpentine, acidone and benzene, and their imagineers replace him with an automaton. Have you ever seen him in a magnet in the same room at the same time? Ever seen him go through airport security or solve a capture? What about us blinking? He's blinking? Decipher it is Morse code for buy Mulan tu on, Blu Ray and Disney DVD. I know there will be some who tell me, but I've seen a file of his source code and it says he is due for maintenance update in December fifteenth, twenty twenty four, at exactly eleven thirteen am. See what happens like and when you do, email me at Mickey Leak at gmail dot com. Yes. Now, by the time this podcast is not out, this date will have already passed. But at this point of recording, people are still theorizing on what might happen.
Speaker 8: Okay, but really quick. This is so funny because I have I've had this calendar event on December fifteenth, you know, it really wasn't eleven thirteen am, and it just says Alex secret question mark and I have since forgotten where that was from. So finally, I've been watching it as it gets it gets closer and closer and I'm like, I don't that had to have been from the book or from the website, but I can't remember what specific thing that was.
Speaker 10: I'm so glad we're recording this tonight.
Speaker 5: Well now you remember, now, I know, thanks past me for being descripted. You read you should especially read this these series of comments.
Speaker 1: And Sylph of Blood commented I'm stuck us your name. Turpentine, acetoone and benzene are the ingredients in the dip from who framed Roger Rabbit?
Speaker 2: It's paint thinner? And then uh l X five one comments ciphers a tool? What human would be vulnerable to possession from a tune? Demon? None? Alex is secretly a tune or was You've cracked the code, says self of Blood.
Speaker 7: Forsaken Underscore Orchid Underscore six zero one four says okay, y'all, what do you think is going to get announced? Technology? Constant six says probably something small like shorts season two. I don't know that.
Speaker 5: Actually, you know, I appreciate the realism there where it's like because everyone's like, oh it season three, season three, it's what we didn't mention, but I will mention here real quick. Is that when you type season three on the website, it gives season two. When you type season two, it gives season one, and when you type season one, it gives season negative one anti gravity Falls, which of course people meant it there would be a prequel series rather than just a troll.
Speaker 4: Our slash Gravity Falls fablue underscore. I tried emailing Mickey leak one one one one at GM. It goes as followed, Hello, Bill Silly Billy anonymous f again not Bill Silly Billy.
Speaker 5: Sorry, And then this next one is a comment on that. Chloe, you want to read this comment by the user Yeah read it user.
Speaker 8: Cheating cheating Yee says Hi. I don't use read it much, but I wanted to say that this email sent a visionier cipher to someone on Twitter, and it translates to the email was never real, with the password being Alex Hirsch.
Speaker 5: Hope this helps, and honestly, I feel like that does because it proves that, like, yeah, someone maybe Alex is actually using the email.
Speaker 7: No, because I mean that's way too specific of an email for someone to actually be responding.
Speaker 5: And also for someone to because you know the idea. You know, a fan could have claimed it, but it also feels like Alex would have the foresight to claim it. Yeah, exactly. I feel like something will happen because I think that's a very specific.
Speaker 16: Should we record an addendum, so we'll keep one triangular eye out for the fifteenth You have one of.
Speaker 2: Those, I do so if any if there's any new information, you'll hear it.
Speaker 16: Now.
Speaker 10: Hey, there Shelby from the future.
Speaker 4: Here. I do have an update. My triangle eye worked pretty well. Now I'm gonna put it back in the box.
Speaker 10: See you late, see you earlier.
Speaker 2: I would like to thank our guests for joining us. You're not allowed to leave with the information.
Speaker 5: No, I was just gonna you actually don't have to if you just look at this, this little light bulb on the end of this ray gun that I have here while I type in some stuff real quick here, And that's so cool. You get it to be shaped like that. Oh, it was very complicated that.
Speaker 10: I actually inserted you. I worked with it.
Speaker 4: There's now a USB slot so you don't have to type it in manually anymore.
Speaker 5: So here you go. Oh awesome, that's great. That's really convenient. Thank you. All right, So, uh yeah, I just look right in here and if you feel any pinching, Uh, don't, don't worry about it.
Speaker 8: Making model of this thing is so fascinating, I'm going to keep staring at.
Speaker 5: It all right. So, uh, now that the two of you seems to have gotten lost, so we'll just usher you out of our museum for today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here are some bags for your head.
Speaker 8: Absolutely sorry, Yeah, I think I was looking for I've I lost my my extra hands. Did you find them? I was looking for those.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the right outside here. We'll take you to the car and we'll grab them there.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 7: I'm sure nothing bad will happen.
Speaker 5: Now. As for the rest of you out there, we can't erase all of your memories individually. That would take way too long. So until we figure out a way to.
Speaker 2: Do that on mass just watch the video backwards.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'd like to do like mister Crabs did for that one guy. Just rewind it so it like sits your eyeballs and ears. But if you want to find actual existing episodes of this podcast that you can listen to above board, you can head over to our host network, pipe Dreampodcasts dot com. We can find other shows like Escape from Walt Disney, how did this not get made? Come on hoogle pods and got h not God and pod made you special.
Speaker 1: There you can find a link to our show's social media's Discord server and our patreon, Patreon dot com slash Mystery Shock A.
Speaker 5: Huge thanksite you might have heard of.
Speaker 2: A huge thanks to Chloe Lease, who no longer remembers doing the thumbnail thought.
Speaker 5: Or maybe her own name. We might have overdone it.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 4: Thank you to Alex Hirsch for voicing Stan in the Hall of Conspiracies intro.
Speaker 2: The All Conspiracies theme is Lentil Dentists. It's a remix of our first episode. There's a link in the description to listen to it. It's really weird. I love it.
Speaker 1: Thank you to that jef Van and also Chrissy from our discord server with helping with some of the research HEREM.
Speaker 5: No, that was absolutely intagral because this website is too big for it was anyone too, Yeah, So honestly, please out there, you at home, explore this website for yourself. There's so much, so many goodies there that we've barely scratched the surface of. That is really rewarding. It's like your own little cipher hunt that you can do from the comfort of your home, on your computer.
Speaker 2: You don't even need to get attacked by a bit.
Speaker 4: It's true.
Speaker 5: I mean you can if you want to. No one's going to stop you. Well, folks, even though you technically aren't supposed to be here. I will play us out with a little tune that reminds us of very important truth out there in our big scary world. Cipher is real.
Speaker 9: He's in full and yella.
Speaker 5: He's a triangle fella with mischief in mind. Cipher is real. He'll calls weird forgetting, so don't be forgetting to leave him. Be high