Speaker 1: Can you dig as you dig?
Speaker 2: Ads, ladies, gentlemen, friends, foes, lurkers, regulars, GMO people, organic people, room in battles.
Speaker 3: Why who are to what?
Speaker 1: All? Right?
Speaker 4: Ladies and gentlemen, friends and foes, lurkers and regulars. Welcome back to the boiler room. I'm your host. My call sign is Hesher right here in the boiler room. It's great to be back with you live. It is Friday, November the seventh of twenty twenty five, and we're broadcasting live at Alternate Current Radio dot com and going out through x dot com. What's up our friends on X We're on YouTube tonight. What's up? YouTube? Friends? Where else? Rumble?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 4: Rumble? What up? What's going on? And of course big shouts out to our friends in the discord server. We have a discord server. If you're new around here and you haven't heard yet, burnon Beard will tell you what up over there in the discord. Izzy is in there doing the party dance. What's going on? We've got Jake up in there and he seems to have arrived in the Apocalypse mad Max vehicle. So great to see everybody, sage. What's going on stage up in there. Yeah, so join us in the discord if you want. There's an invite on our website. Our website is Alternate Currentradio dot com. And let's say hello to our friends. Gonna be bringing in Ruckus and Mystical Faroh in a minute here. We had a great show one week ago. We did another show on Friday. We're kind of digging the Friday. Actually, we're considering moving the show death official showtime too Fridays. So let us know what you think about that in the various chats. If you like the sound of that, if you're open to Friday nights, if they're better, if they suck, let us know, creative accidents, what's up? Good to see you in the chat there, Fleety, what's going on? Eileen? What's up? Eileen? Great to see you on at least two platforms. How you doing Eileen? And everybody else? Yes, So, yeah, we're thinking about Fridays. Let us know what you think in the chats on that. Yeah, what do you guys think about Fridays? Friday Social Reject Club meeting? Okay, sage, okay, all right, sage me for a loop for a second there, but no, okay, Fridays are cool. All right, I got a couple plus ups on the Fridays. Yep, we're putting the pole out. Maybe somebody will throw an actual pole up on X or something. Boiler room on Fridays. What do y'all think? Let us know in the comments. There we go. Yeah, I'm doing good. Friday's cool cool, okay, so yep, and there's creative accidents. Hello, what's up my friends? Yep, friends and lurkers. Great to have everybody here in the boiler room. Let's say hello to mystical Pharaoh. Burnan Beard says, I like Friday better. Fleety says, Friday works. Okay, it's looking good. It's looking good at this point, mystical Pharaoh. Welcome to the boiler room. How you doing tonight?
Speaker 6: Man, I'm doing good.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: I don't think I packed my hookah right, So it's pretty like not flowing right, It's very stuck. There's not a lot of airflow going on.
Speaker 4: Oh no, oh, do you need to? Do you need to? I mean, that's that's.
Speaker 6: An impact it. I guess we'll do it again. But I'm too lazy. So all right, it's gonna train my long to pull to just pull harder.
Speaker 4: You know, that can be a good long workout. You can really work that like sicular breathing, you know, in through the nose, slowly suck, you know, get the smoke.
Speaker 6: Wait, Fridays like the old days? Did we did? Did you still happen Fridays back then?
Speaker 4: Uh? For boiler room talking about what do you mean.
Speaker 6: So creative accent, just say it Fridays like the old days?
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, we were Wednesdays for a while, and then we were Thursdays officially for a long time. And the thing that made us switch from Wednesday to Thursday this was so long ago. Uh, it's completely irrelevant now, but Daniel Spaulding had gotten a new job and it was easier for him to do Thursdays than Wednesdays, and we said, hey, you know Wednesday Thursday too made up tomorrow script, so we moved it to Thursday. But then his life and his schedule got super crazy, and you know, we're years beyond it at this point. So actually, now, I mean, I don't mean to speak for Daniel, but there's a chance that maybe he would be able to rejoin us if we do it on Fridays, because where he is in South Korea, that's actually Saturday morning, so that is on the table for him if he has that of it, you know availability.
Speaker 6: I guess Daniel Spaulding is the catitle is that changes a schedule for boiler Room.
Speaker 4: I guess. So. I mean we kind of nudged ourselves this way anyways, because Thursdays was just kind of hard, you know, because Mark has That's another one. Mark has UK column early in the morning on Fridays, so he always, you know, can't stay very late, and you got to work on Friday mornings.
Speaker 6: I do, I really, I'm I'm I'm all going for Friday.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's pretty much a done deal at this point. My friends, Uh, be sure and follow Pharaoh on X because we'll let you know when we make it official. But man, it's great to have you tonight. It was fun doing the digital seance and talking about internet history last week with you.
Speaker 6: It was a lot of fun, dude, I was. I was actually talking with a couple of people about it on my trip last week, and yeah, it was a lot of fun. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, that's a pretty good theme. We rocked out that night, so that was fun. If you missed that, it's on all our video streaming sites and the show pages forthcoming at Alternate Current rated dot com. It'll be up there real soon. Let's get Ruckus on board. Here there's a Ruckus among us, and there he is Ruckus. Welcome to the boiler room. We've got V thirty three of Ruckus heroes at three point three. Let me put it bigger yea V three point three Ruckus? Grock? Is this true? Is this really? Ruckus? I watched you on Weaponized News, so I know what to say when I have that momently? Is this true? Grock? At groc?
Speaker 3: Well, actually we have Grock to think for the awesome digital matrix style shock guns because it's like the only AI that will draw a shotgun.
Speaker 4: Go figure, whoosies, don't be Woozy's ais, Come on man. Shotguns are key in American history, key in American pop culture, key in self protection. Uh you gotta you know, I.
Speaker 3: In peasant hunting, just as hunting you name it. Sorry, the the late delate Dick Cheney, Sorry Dick Cheney.
Speaker 4: Dick Cheney knew a thing or two about shotguns, didn't he? Or did he not?
Speaker 3: Perhaps witten ting? Did he learned a few things?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think that was the inspiration for the shotguns. This is our three guns salute, our send off to to the former. What was his role, uh, supreme evil being something like that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 3: Of the United States? So yeah, yeah, pretty significant figure.
Speaker 4: That's an official position, right.
Speaker 3: I think it was. It's so funny to me that he embraced the whole Darth Vader thing. Remember that. Let people forget that, right, Like people joked about his Darth vadernists because of the mechanical heart and all this crazy shit with that guy. I don't know, I don't want to get into it, but anyways, but he's gone. He passed, and lots of people have been having fun with the memes and all this stuff. In finding it difficult to find people who were like, man, shuck's gonna really miss that. We lost a good one there. In fact, I have yet to see that. What does that tell you?
Speaker 4: Right? Yeah, he was the right hand man to this guy, right, And.
Speaker 3: One of the things I've used on the Google is to pull up maps. I have filters on internets.
Speaker 4: That's his boy right there. That's his boy sold the GW on television the other night. He was enjoying a Dallas Cowboys game. If I recall, they panned over to him. He's sitting there just love in life, man, Live in life, livelove bomb. Wait, No, that's not how it goes, is it. Never mind, I must have got that wrong. Anyways, you can follow Ruckus on the x at a at AC underscore word slanger.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool. How did you do that?
Speaker 4: It's just a little thing, you know. If you want to support the program in the site, you can support ACR in the boiler room right there, Alternate Current Ready dot com Ford Slash support, and of course you don't want to miss our mixtape Saturdays. We got Infidel Pharaoh, we got Ruckus, we got Funk Soul, we got myself, we got Sport, we got a photon, other people coming and going dropping mixtapes all Saturdays. Matt Man big shout out to matt Man usually kicks us off with a epically long three hour mix, So we do that on Saturdays. And yeah, that's all my banners. Don't forget to do all those things. It says right there as well. Yeah, Sport says hi to everybody. Sport, Uh just dropped you a physical troll. Uh message tonight, Ruckus instead of a icebreaker.
Speaker 3: So that was tilly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, grape buzzballs. Look up the great new grape Buzzballs commercial.
Speaker 3: Maybe spoilt almost almost missed it. That was where what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: It's like an easter egg, literally, like an alcohol easter egg. All right, enough with the inside jokes tonight on the boiler room. Uh, we're definitely gonna have to uh gosh, we definitely have to talk about Cheney Pelosi, the ups airplane crash. Robots, by the way, robots, anybody seeing any robots lately? We got robots walking around in downtown Austin, showing up at little cowboy bars and doing cute little things and stuff, crossing streets and crap like that. And apparently people are buying service robots now, and that's becoming a thing that we're all trying to absorb and understand us, you know, plubs who are trying to navigate the world of twenty dollars tun of sandwiches and such, you know, trying to just sort of comprehend the digital shadows that we are seeing cast you know, near our reality right now. And of course there's a lot of cultural vampurism going on too. So tonight's episode is a cultural Vampires and Digital Shadows, which is our follow up to last week's show. So, yeah, Dick Cheney has left the building. I saw the various reactions in our discord. Shout out to out my neck, Whitebird, and everybody else that was commenting on that, Ruckus, everybody. I didn't get to really throw my two cents in there. I figured I'd wait till we were on air. But that was fun. That was a fun thing. I think all my next comments were always some of my favorites. I mean, it's worth joining our discord just to see some of our regulars hot takes on current events. But yeah, Ruckus. We woke up the other day to the news that Dick Cheney has left the plane left the pizza crust, And I don't know, do you think everybody knows who that is? Do you think the kids know who Dick Cheney is and know why we have.
Speaker 3: They should ask croc though that would be really fun. I think well they did. They did the movie right about with him and the whole w and all that stuff. I just I don't know, it's so shocking just how that guy was President Bush that is, or was he really who was really in control? Who was really in power? I wonder creative accidents.
Speaker 4: Don't forget that he spawned Liz Cheney, mystical pharaoh. You know what he's talking about there, Liz Cheney a political fixture. Now it's so funny. It's like, I thought we had some sort of democracy we're supposed to be like hoping to have here. You know, I think we know better. But it's like, what's with all these generational ghouls? You know, We've got Alex Soros, you know, big Upping, the Mamamdie guy or whatever his name is in New York just openly, you know, Soros kids. We've got WEF kids in charge of the WEF. Now we've got you know, Chelsea Clinton going to be coming around the corner any minute now. I just I can feel it in my in my giblets. Uh Brazinski's daughter. I could go on and on and on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's uh so, it's an interesting world. But yeah, Dick Cheney, man, I I you know, I hope I hate to talk about the people, right because you never know what somebody does at the end of their life.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, it's like lacking and it's lacking in class in a certain way.
Speaker 6: When it's not lacking in class, it's more of like, you know, the repentance is open for everybody until the last minute, right, But Dick Cheney, I mean like, I mean, I think there's a special place for people like him if you look at the crimes that he committed, right, Like, you know, I'm not talking about the Middle East, but just just yeah, I don't know how true it is, but you guys read that like his his role and and and and Project Monarch. Mm hmmm, yeah, this is pretty dark ship. I don't to even get into that.
Speaker 4: But it's a laundry list, right.
Speaker 6: There is a There is a big laundry list. But he was one of the good ones. Not in a good way, but it's one of the for the for the for the.
Speaker 4: For the powers that should not be. He was a good one. He got stuff done, that's.
Speaker 6: Right, exactly. What's the name of the guy in in the next file that was smoking cigars.
Speaker 4: The smoking man?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it reminds me of him.
Speaker 4: All right. I could see that. I could definitely see that. I'm trying to find one of my favorite comments here that was left. But I'm having a scroll super far up. What about you, Ruckus? What?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Here it is, here it is. I'm gonna leave this comment or unnamed in case doesn't get it drawn strike. But I think this sums up what a lot of people were probably thinking. So Dick has finally gone to hell. Bye bye, say hello to Madeline Albright. It's a big new Brazinski and Donald Rumsfeld as well as all the other war criminals and evil mofos.
Speaker 6: Yeah I'm John mcn Yeah, dude, Yeah, so there's that Ruckus.
Speaker 4: What'd you think when you woke up saw that saw the back and forth in our discord and all the fun on X everybody was having with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not a good taste, people, not a good look. We'll remember this, We'll remember you making fun of Dick Cheney passing. No, I'm just kidding. I don't know. My favorite was the people who pointed out how gangster he was, how like, not only did he shoot that dude in the face, he forced that guy to apologize for basically his face getting in the way. Yeah, making him go through all the terrible tragedy of like, oh I shot my friend in the That was just awful. Yeah, wild man.
Speaker 4: So traumatic so traumatic, dude is there? Like, I'm wondering if there's like a good summary video on that event or something like that that we could play for for the youth out there that may have missed it. What would I look up like RUMs fell shotgun accident news? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, sorry, I got my I get my gules mixed up when we're talking about gules here uh, here we go thirty seconds. I like the length of that. That sounds that sounds like an appropriate, uh short clip we can watch. Let's uh, let's let's go back to let's go into the uh time machine. Here gang, Hey, where's my shared video? Add to stage.
Speaker 1: Turning now to our throwback three.
Speaker 8: That's a quick look at some of the other noteworthy stories from this week in history thirteen years ago today.
Speaker 4: Can you guys hear that ruckus? Okay, yeah, I'm getting that error in my getting that error in my streamyard. It's telling me I have to like reconnect this thing. So we'll reconnect this thing and hopefully it'll work. We'll see. Tell me if you can hear it.
Speaker 8: Turning now to our throwback three, that's a quick look at some of the other noteworthy stories from this Week in History. Thirteen years ago today, Vice President Dick Cheney shot his hunting buddy in the face.
Speaker 1: Look at that headline, duck it's Dick.
Speaker 8: Cheney was quail hunting with Harry Whittington in Texas when he accidentally fired a shotgun, not realizing.
Speaker 1: It was pointed at Whittington.
Speaker 8: I needless to say, this was an embarrassing distraction for the White House. Chaney called it one of the worst days of his life. Thankfully, Wittington did recover from his wounds.
Speaker 4: So, which is it. I'm a little confused there.
Speaker 3: Now follow that up with the one I just dropped in the private chat here on Streamyard.
Speaker 4: Okay, so he accidentally shot him without knowing that it was pointed at him. So I mean, you don't really need that second part of the description, Like if he accidentally the problem here is that he accidentally discharged his shotgun, never mind what it was pointed at. Well, there is a thing there too, if you just never pointed at something you don't want to shoot that these things won't happen even if you accidentally discharge your weapon. But okay, maybe that's too nuanced. Let's see here. Okay, So this one oh, this is Whittington's commentary.
Speaker 3: Right, this is the person who got shot.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me put that on the screen.
Speaker 9: My family and I are deeply sorry for all the Vice President Cheney and his family have had to go through this past week. We send our love and respect to them as I deal with with situations that are much more serious than what we've had this week.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry you shot me in the face. Man, Did I hear that right? I'm so sorry that my face got in the way your muzzle of your gun.
Speaker 3: I think he opened up with, uh, we were when when you're out pheasant hunting, there are certain risks that you assume.
Speaker 4: Something like that, like your buddy might shoot you in the.
Speaker 3: Face accidentally, of course.
Speaker 4: Without knowing which direction it was pointed.
Speaker 3: Of course, I mean the dude, like I mean, like the dude was messed up too, and it was like his lung collapsed. All sorts of crazy shit happened.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh. Yeah, so Cheney's gone. Cheney's gone another one. There goes another. But don't worry. We've got his offspring mulling around in our in Capitol Hill. So you know the legacy.
Speaker 6: Oh no, it make sure, we all run for twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 4: Hey dude, everything's on the table at this point for twenty many ideas like her and Brazinski's daughter, right, that would be quite the ticket, all right?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 6: Yeah, our hair and what's his what's her name? Let Indian checked the trend and they didn't go anywhere. I forgot her name.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I know you mean Haley. Yeah yeah, Nikki, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Nikki hid him. This Chaine would be great ticket. Oh my, that is so megaga.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. The reminds me of the Walt Disney show. That's so raven, That's so maga. We need to do a satire show called That's so Maga. Yeah. I don't know, man, I don't know. So Dick Cheney gone down there with Madeline Albright wherever Madaline Albright is, you know who laughed and said it was Yes, it was worth worth half a million dead children. We did great work in Iraq.
Speaker 3: So are you saying all these people are living it up on an island somewhere?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, an islands surrounded by a moat of fire.
Speaker 6: Oh, or they're up there in Elysium, or.
Speaker 4: They're up there in Elysium.
Speaker 3: Yeah, lived, uploaded their consciousness into the matrix.
Speaker 4: Living forever in the server upload elysium thing.
Speaker 6: Right on, Dick Cheney digit a twin.
Speaker 4: What if they start bringing back dead politicians with just digital twins. They're like, you know what, these guys, these these kids, they can't do it the way we used to do it. Let's just bring back you know, Cheney and McCain and fuck it, let's just bring them all back and we'll make digital twins of all of them. We've got all their speeches, you know, categorized and logged. It'd be really easy to just you know, bam.
Speaker 6: And Trauma did it. Was was the head jars, right, remember the Futrauma and the heads.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep. Yeah. I mean we're at a point now where we could just give them, you know, upload them into a bot right, like give them a physical body too.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 4: They don't like to talk about that much. Right, the the place where the coalescence happens between AI and robotics.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think that's all ultimately what what Musk want right here. I want to you want neuralink connection with robotics, right, That's that's what's in his ultimate vision.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe maybe now he's a good time to talk about the house robots, because Ruckus was bringing up some great points about some of these robots. And we've been talking about these things for a long time, ever since I saw the the waiter robot, right like the server robot, and the price tag on it was twenty thousand dollars, and I was like, oh shit, that's like, you know, right around the salary of an actual person, and it's never going to call in sick and you're never gonna have to fire it and all this stuff. And I was like, oh, this could change everything. So now we've got basically robotic maids, and everybody's trying to wrap their brain around, like, okay, what does it mean to have one of these? Like okay, let's say it costs one third the amount of like a new truck or something, a new four by four truck, and people start buying them. You know, housewives are like, I don't got to clean the toilet no more. I don't got to make the sandwiches no more. Kus, what's the problem here? What you had.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of problems.
Speaker 4: You had some practical commentary on this.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, and then there's a there's a bombshell thing too that I didn't bring up, but a few people are noticing. But the thing that I was talking about with you, I've not heard anyone catch on to this. I was just watching the demos of these things and the robots going along, and it's like, I can fold your laundry, I can do your dishes or put your dishes away or whatever. I can do this and that, and I can clean your bathroom. And it shows it like cleaning the toilet, and it shows it like I'm like presuming before at what point afterwards, after cleaning the toilet, it goes and empties your dishwasher. But I don't. I don't think the robot goes and like washes its hands after cleaning the toilet and then doing the dishes and making your food. So I thought, well, wait a minute, that's probably not sanitary. So there's a whole whole slew of things that consider in that department, right, But check this out. Apparently a lot of it's just smoke being blown up your ass. And they're they're they're set, they're talking about it, and that they're saying like, oh, well, this is this is something we're gonna have to overcome and it'll probably get better in the future, but I have a theory that it won't and that there's a bit of a trick here. At least it won't for a while. So the cost of these robots definitely keep in mind. I think they're they're like riding around, we're averaging.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: You can pick these things up for like twenty grand. These these like creepy looking plane robots, soft robots that they're they're not gonna hurt you or whatever, but they're strong enough to do little light duty tasks around the house or whatever. They're lightweight, and they you know, they charge themselves all that fun stuff, right, But apparently a lot of these tasks that it does, it can't really do or train itself or teach itself. So what they have to do is that they're somewhere there's an outside human operator playing with a joystick controlling this thing for certain tasks. So I see this right out of the gate. It could be like probably one of those subscription as a service model sort. It will only like, oh, we can only handle doing the laundry and putting the dishes away, But if you want it to do the toilet cleaning or the cooking of the food or whatever you know you need to We're going to have to tack on some money, and it's an actual human operator who does those things. And then I thought in my mind, I'm like, oh God, or this is really going because you ultimately can't trust the robots to do any of these things. Is the robots are going to be for the wealthier class of people, and then us poor people are going to be sitting there in our homes playing the video game of us cleaning their toilets and making their food through their robot where you know what I mean? Still kind of like slaves by digital proxy. As it makes sense.
Speaker 4: This doesn't sound like a fun video game at all. I don't like this sound of this video game. I like the one I'm playing right now where I grow weed and sell weed. Schedule one is my game. I mean, but are they gonna outsource that to gamers too? I mean, I could playing that game. And you know, if you don't know about Schedule one, it's a game on Steam where you play a drug dealer and you grow weed and you grow mushrooms and you sell it to people down and shit, it sounds completely ludicrous, but it's totally addictive, no pun intended, but yeah, I could see how this would turn into something like that. Man, And I don't remember if it was you or Spore that said it when we were talking about it, but it's like you start thinking about solutions to all these things, like, okay, fine, we'll fix that real quick for you. It's got two sets of arms. Okay, here's the like kitchen arms, and here's the like scrubbing the house arms, you know, the scrubbing the house arms one and a little living a little digital charger on the wall and it just like goes and you know, magnetically switches arms so it can make you a sandwich without getting you know, fecal fakes on it or something like that.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I actually agree with that, Ruckus. I think I think the robots that's they are like that mask is going for like optimists. This will be a eye powered I don't think the the plan is to have an operator that that's just not going to be. That's not going to be the model they are going for. But as you said, I think there will be similar to what they're doing with the cars, right, you will have the hardware platform and then to open features, which is software pieces, you will have to have the different subscription models, and I think that's definitely will be the big part of the of the coast model for them, that m HM software piece, that's my thought. But it's not going to be I don't think it's going to be operator based. But I can tell you if if that robot looks anything like that, I'm gonna buy me one.
Speaker 4: Well, you know that the thing what's that movie called that? That shots from Subservience Subservience? Okay, so if you haven't seen Subservience. The thing that I found the most interesting about Subservience was the construction robots. There was like this whole subplot going where her husband or boyfriend or whoever was like a foreman on a you know, on a build on a build of a building, you know, construction dude, and they come in and they replace all the human workers with like Atlas robots and stuff like that, and it's like, Okay, how far are we actually from that? Because I think that's where this ultimately ends up. It's the same thing with AIS, right, Like, if you're really really really using an AI like for professional development, you're gonna want to pay for it, right, you want to have like the top tier, you know, payment for it, so you have full licensing. And then on top of that, you want to enable the agent factor, right, you want it to be able to perform a specific task at a high level. So you know that is also probably an up charge, and that's if it's not at this point, it's one of those things where you're going to be, you know, having to pay specific upcharges for things that are very specific in their you know what they do. I mean, is that kind of where you see this going. It's not so much like, oh, I spent twenty thousand dollars on a robot and now I'm Jane Jetson and this thing does everything for me. No, it's not like that, Like you get your toilet cleaner robot, you get your your job robot, You'll get your you know, your made robot, whatever, your chef robot. They're going to be very specific.
Speaker 6: I think it's it's going to be modes. I think the hard way is the same. But to then unload, there's different personas on it and different tasks. I think you would have to pay subscription per each because like so I just posted a tweet, right, So they are targeting to start producing a million, so they have what yeah, open this tweet I just posted. Yeah, so they are basically targeting to do one million Optimus annually right with planned pushing to ten million per year, right, which is an insane amount.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 6: Tie that to the package that Tesla just passed to Elon Musk, right, a trillion dollar package for ten years if they get them to be eight point five trillion dollar company. So how are they going to reach eight point five? It's not going to be from cars. It's going to be from robotics and and AI. That's I think that's that's what that that's going to be their big push, I think.
Speaker 4: So like Grockipedia, the x app, the everything app, the Tesla takeover of the roads, you know what I mean, It's just you can feel that, you can feel the noose like tightening, right, like the whatever that Musk noose is. You can just feel it tightening, and it's it's all so freaking sexy, you know what I mean. It's also and there's so many fanboys and girls out there at this point. You can just you know, this is gonna be a tsunami. This is gonna be a.
Speaker 3: Text sexy to you.
Speaker 6: No, no, I honestly like this.
Speaker 3: By the way, this was the one that I was talking about. This is not the Tesla one. They're doing something completely different. But yeah, these are the little soft, cuddly we're going to do your home chot things that are twenty thousand.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that shit is not gonna go anyway. And honestly, all those like companies that wasted money to make those humanoids or just to it, like I mean.
Speaker 4: Except the pron companies. Yeah, the pro companies are never stupid.
Speaker 6: I know they're not right, but I think I think it's where it's going to head, is just But but let's let's talk realistic, right. So right now, I can't find anybody that want to do work for twenty five dollars an hour, like just to do actually shores like like I have a farm, right, I'm trying to find people that work on the farm. I cannot find anybody that want to do that. Well, yeah, you're you're so far away, right, But everybody else is just a robot.
Speaker 3: And I'll do it from the choice stick, from thee.
Speaker 4: We'll pick your cotton, mofo. But but but.
Speaker 6: But but basically like everybody now right sitting on their asses doing enough work to get there to get their snap benefits, right, and and they just don't want to do that extra piece and and and honestly, that's where it's putting us right now, just putting everybody in in a very bad spot. And and I don't know after people tasted that like government taking care of you and the laziness, if they actually want to get off their asses anymore. Right, But the issue is once this is start kicking in there, it's just not going to go back. Right, You're you're going to be pretty much out of job and and your only way is basic income. Right, That's and that's that's the whole thing from the very beginning, right, that's the whole vision to make you lot just a lazy ass. And and but it's it's it's said said said state of affair. And I don't know if it's honestly was planned this way to get everybody just lazy that they have a need to push use robots, right, because if you cannot find workers, and what is your only choice, Your only choice is to go buy one of those. Right, So if if if that thing actually perform as they think it will. I will buy one. Why not, right, because I cannot find someone that can do the work, And that ship is going to be out there when it's twenty degrees right and doing whatever the hell I wanted.
Speaker 11: To do in the middle of the night, if you want, when the middle of the night, go out there exactly that The point is, do I trust it that it can be completely off the grid and disconnected from whatever the hell networks they have, right, Yeah, it's just not going to be serviced surveilling me, right, or it just goes haywire and just doing the hell whatever it wants, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it can be against me when they want to opanize it against me, and I think that's the biggest, the bigger threat.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Let me give you an example, just a very consumer grade pedestrian example. Uh, we got my dad one of those I robot vacuum thingies, you know, and like you see, you see all the marketing on those things, and it's like, oh cool, you know, cool, right on, I just sit around and you know, play my Xbox and this thing's going to vacuum my house. It did not turn out that way at all. It was like, it's stuck under the television center. You know, we got to get in there and move all the wires out of it, or oh my god, it's starting at cycle. We got to go move all this crap, you know before And this is a pretty well kept floor too. Ruckus has seen it. It's not full of crap. But it's like this thing would just it was like you had to babysit this robot all around the house. And when I think about, you know, people spending twenty thousand dollars on you know, toys like this one, it's kind of just like, okay, but how much time do you spend futzing with it? How much time do you spend fiddling with it? How much time do you spend clearing its path or cleaning up after it, or doing maintenance on it or whatever.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, so to your point, right, I had one of those trumbos like what like, sorry, no, no, it's okay. So I had one of those rumbus seven years ago, and I used it for six months and it just turned out useless, right, And I just just been sitting in my like freaking like, you know, yeah, unk junk pile for seven years now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, We've got one in my dad's garage just sitting there. And it's like that it will never beat a like one hundred and fifty dollars commercial vacuum, you know what I mean with a bag. And they peddle all these like tube vacuums on everybody and all this crap, and like it's just like, prove to me that the new technology is better than the old technology. I'm sorry, I'll take it.
Speaker 6: That's his right. But I think for them to get whatever they want to, I think they will have to push abound it and actually to prove to consume or that it works. Right. But the question is once they prove it works and once you have it, how much control do you have it versus what they have? Right? So simple as Tesla right, do you own a Tesla? Right? Do you actually own that Tesla or they own the Tesla? They do own the Tesla, You just lease the Tesla? Right.
Speaker 4: Same with the Toyota. Do you own it or do you have to pay monthly to actually own all the features? Same with your home? Right? Mom and dad bought the home in the seventies. It's paid off, but their tax their property taxes increased. To the point where they're edging up against what they make on social security. Right, do you actually own the home like you know it's weft world.
Speaker 6: Yes, but there is I think there is a difference between like financially owning it versus actually like because the house or just you know, or a paid car. Like if you get just this a guess car, right, you just you pay off and you own it, right, It is that you don't own it, right because number one doesn't make any sense because of the battery is going to go bad in three years, right, so it just doesn't make any sense buying it, so you just have to lease it just three years they can take it back, right, So you don't really own it, right, And I think it will be the same with this. I don't know if they will have ownership or just have like a lease model. But my point is not necessarily financial. My point is more control over the autonomy of that worker in your house or your farm or whatever it does, right, Like it's all the processing done locally on that actually CPU or GPU that's inside that robot or just applauding that to the cloud and it's processing over there, right, Like can you just connect did put it in an offline mode where it just completely off the grid, right, that nobody have control over it, right, I think that's that's that's where I'm going with this. I don't think you would ever have that control. It will almost be connected online.
Speaker 4: And we and and many of us have seen Megan and you know, uh movies like this where it gets out of control completely, right, yeah, uh, so many, so many movies have that plot. Let me just show you this real quick man. This is the one that is walking around Austin these days. This little cute little guy with cowboy hat criusing around Austin, dancing with girls and clubs and falling downs, but a crossing the streets and stuff.
Speaker 12: Strange site on the streets of Austin. Maybe you spotted this today on social media or in person. A robot or ring a cowboy hat walking alone on South Congress. We reached out to APD in the city to see if they knew anything about this, but it's still unclear tonight who the robot belongs to and WHYATT was out there walking all by itself. If any of you at home no let us know, give us a call or just email us at news at kV dot com.
Speaker 4: Okay alert alert.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so rude of her to assume that the robot belonged to somebody. I thought we outlawed slavery. Oh wait a minute, it's a freaking robot. Oh this is crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's weird too, because it's like you throw an interesting monkey ranch into it there, Pharaoh. Because it's like you have certain manual labor that you would like to have done and you can't find someone to do it. And sometimes people in that situation now are turning to technological solutions. Yet at the same time, like you think about like a aid robot or something like where we are here in Central Texas, it's like very very suburban. There are a lot of house cleaning services around here, you know what I mean, And people pay for biweekly visits or weekly visits from you know, various contractors for house cleaning. And it's like, okay, well if that could be taken, and who knows what that ends up costing in the long run, right, like thousands of dollars in the long run, So there may just be a financial reason to not do that. But then all of a sudden, there there is a whole class of people who are looking for that kind of work and looking for that kind of employment and are good at what they do and provide a good service. But all of a sudden, there's this you know, fiscal uh sucking sound for a lot of people to just get a robot to do the same thing. So you know, it's you still end up disenfranchising people that are trying to walk up the ladder of American life, right.
Speaker 6: So why are we going to was all the legals that are importing if we if or those robotake their jobs.
Speaker 3: I think he's just freaking hit the nail on the head. I was just thinking, Wow, these jobs that you're describing that there used to be plentiusly filled by human bodies, like housekeeping jobs and agriculture farm work. Usually do those types of jobs anybody? And what's happening to those poor people right now? Yeah? There you go. I'm sure it's just a coincidence, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And they are all here. So are we are we going to pay like ubi for all the leaguers the important So it's not just Americans, We're just no.
Speaker 3: Trump's getting them all out, dude, every single one. And now like clockworks, it's like he's gotten them all out. Now we're up to.
Speaker 4: Like at least one twentieth of them gone, man, so you know, nineteen million more to go, like.
Speaker 6: Seriously, like if they if they are actually these people are thinking, so let's let's just assume. But this is their plan, right, Their plan has always been automation AI and non robotics UBI. So why the fuck would you be importing third world people in here and doubling the population. What are you gonna get money to pay these people? You buy?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: Why would you do that? Because there just doesn't actually make sense.
Speaker 4: It does not make sense. It's not supposed to make sense, but it makes sense if the plan is to crash the economy, wipe everybody's bank accounts, force everybody into a UBI situation just to survive. And then it's like, oh okay, now I get it. Now I see who it benefits.
Speaker 3: Wasn't it terribly convenient for the technocracy and the push for digital IDs and all that stuff to have that immigration? Probably we don't know who these people are. They're criminals. We got to figure out who they are.
Speaker 6: That's right. It's manufacturing problems that they come up with a solution, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's also it's and part of the solutions. There is a great way to build a build up a you know, just sort of a relatively innocuous what most people used to think was sort of innocuous or maybe pesky or maybe beneficial ice, right, build it up into basically like a secret police force. Right that where balla Clava's and you know, basically look like, I don't know, like they're Antifa or something. What's up with you got ice guys? You end up kind of looking like Antifa. I was watching Weaponized News with Ruckets and Sam Cheney before the show. Shout out to weaponized News. You should follow weaponized news on the various platforms. But they'll take anybody. They will. It's literally like the South Park episode, like, Oh, you're the school counselor, who's you know, fifty eight and you have no law enforcement training. Come be an ic agent. Yeah, you get the balla clava and everything, you know, hop in the van, Christy Nome's gonna shoot some fucking puppies on the way to go bust some people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's really don't know.
Speaker 3: They all wear masks.
Speaker 4: Sure, I think they wear them to the crapper man. I think they wear them to the gas desk, to see them all over the place wearing their little fucking boat.
Speaker 3: Did you hear what Sam reported about that? By the way, how there are some criminals who are taking advantage of it. They're pretending to be ice agents and they're wearing masks. Yeah, thet crime.
Speaker 4: Geez, this isn't this is an old tail. This is what brought us the kind of like cover that you know so much normals like street crime has happened over the last five years. It's all because of COVID, all these mfors wearing freaking the ritual muzzle of shame and a hoodie. It's just like, okay, so now we can't tell anyone from anyone else. Basically just no shady person in a freaking mask. Okay, great, and criminals masquerading as shady government people in masks in masks if that makes any sense.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's interesting. So so in my traveled this week, you know, I was I was taking an ober. The guy basically bought an electric car to to his override. Right, it's like, oh, I'm saving gas and stuff like that. And he was telling me how like when he started like a few years back. Basically in the beginning, like he was, over was taking thirty percent, and then went to like forty percent, and now they take sixty percent, and we got into like, well, Tesla already started over and is already planning on those like driverless like cap right, and their plan is twenty thirty to basically all the over fleet be basically a two cars, right, And I'm like, so they created an industry, right, his service industry, giving how shitty economy is. Right now, one of the biggest gigs for people is actually being an over driver or one of those drivers, right, So they make money, and all of a sudden, in a few years, their plan is to take that from the people, which is insane. Right. It's like slowly just taking all the opportunity from you to just make money. It's it's pretty like, I don't know, it's pretty devious, to be honest. And it's you talk about like why people lost faith and or why people elected Madami in New York, Right, it's because of this exact same thing, right, Because people like, in a very simplistic form, they see this ship right in front of them what they call capitalism, which is not a capitalism right. This is actually a technocratic like manipulated capital market. Right. This is not actually true capitalism. There is no true capitalism in actually US or free market.
Speaker 4: Right. It's actually kind of like a Hodge Hodge of fashion.
Speaker 6: Social absolutely absolutely, especially now with a partnership between the government and corporations, right, with the government owning part of companies now, right, so good, But so we're turning into China and actually and and and a much worse model because at least China the just straightforward about it, right, But we're not. But my point about this rant is is really like there are people looking at this and and they're like, well, maybe maybe we just try those other ideas of these people that are talking about, right, maybe socialism is the way to go, or communism. Right. So it's it's a complete expected blow back against the system, right. And and you know Republicans are still in complete denial about it, right, and and and and and part of this is a complete failure of or betrayal of Trump two point zero to his base and the agenda he was elected to get is really how to get this like blue collar America back to have a decent life. How can we bring them back to the purpose they used to have as a productive member of society, right, someone that actually have a pride to have a job. Waking up every day to have a purpose. It doesn't matter going on work in a fucking factory or working in a farm. You're waking up to a purpose. Right. That's as a human being. That's what you need. And and and it's complete. There is no policy that was put in this administration that supports a goal. As a matter of fact, it's complete. It's acceleration of the takeover of the technocracy and the destruction of the middle class and the blue collar class in America.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, man. Well let me I'm sorry to do this to you, Kelly Osbourne, but let me take you back to a time when Kelly Osbourne spit some of her ideas about who would wash the toilets? Perhaps. Uh thanks, You can all thank creative accidents for this one. Where's our audio?
Speaker 3: Donald Trump?
Speaker 13: Oh, that's in a sense if you kick every Latino out of this country, then who is going to be cleaning your toilet?
Speaker 6: Donald Trump?
Speaker 13: Oh, that's in the sense that you know what I mean, Like what I'm saying, there's more, there's more jobs to be in La. They always for it, but they Donalds are not only I don't mean it like that. Come on, no, I would never mean it like that. Okay, I'm not this argument.
Speaker 7: I think what you're saying is that Trump.
Speaker 4: Well, you made yourself part of that argument there, Kelly yikes, h stepped in it. Who's going to clean your toilet? Donald Trump, says Kelly Osbourne. The robots will the robots. Now that's right, that is right.
Speaker 6: So here can I So this is a great job for one of those robots.
Speaker 4: What but what in the hell did you just send me?
Speaker 6: Just just just dis play it?
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, Infidel, what are you doing? Okay? What is this? Uh? Is this a I slop? What am I looking?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 6: It's actually not just she's actually a model, the.
Speaker 4: Real human being person. She's actually all right, okay, well nice makeup, Okay.
Speaker 15: And I'm gonna like, yeah, my butler needs to like Okay, so when I finish and I have like to be this and he helps me, there's like a norse. He just like he did this is very fast and he has to like cleaning. But what I do like without Butler is that I really need to like separate like, oh okay, and I'm gonna like, yeah, my butler needs to like.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, Yeah, so she has them anyway, So my point is she has a butler to wipe her big ass. Sorry guys to make that to you, but it.
Speaker 3: Was definitely one of those instances where it would be much safer and smarter to have a robot do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ad, Actually, yeah, why does not Homegirl not have a bidet? She should have a gold Japanese bidet. Holy. If we hadn't already named this episode before the show, it would be called she hired a butler to wipe her ass? Okay, you would have made the title of the show right there for sure. Tonight, what is that? What is this woman working with that looks like three footballs?
Speaker 6: She is a famous like Instagram model. I don't know if she got like button plant, but I don't know whatever the hell it is. But she goes around and she just has this big like only fans and she I don't know whatever she.
Speaker 4: Is, but well, I hope she makes million dollars on that because she probably smells awful. We had a icebreaker suggestion. I think it might have come from me. Actually, how crude. Uh, who knows, maybe we'll hit it one day. But it was about the Brazilian butt lift and how they all have a horrible rank smell to them because there's like rotting fat cells that have been moved around inside the button. That is so gross, dude.
Speaker 3: And that's all, folks. That's that was the show.
Speaker 4: That's all, folks. I mean, what is what is she smuggling in that f up a area? It looks like there's like three footballs.
Speaker 9: In there, dude.
Speaker 6: It's it's crazy, dude. I mean, but the fact, but this is a perfect example of the society. So this is someone that became famous for having a fat ass, right, and now she's making like millions someone to wipe her ass. This is the society.
Speaker 4: What just to pay a butler to wipe her butt? That it gives new meaning to butler, don't it. Well?
Speaker 3: Donald Trump has done something about this. He is executive ordered himself a solution to this problem. I think that lady will be getting a lifetime supply of Ozentic and similar drugs at a reduced price, courtesy of good old US of A.
Speaker 4: That's right, yeah, ozempic stocks kind of fell a little bit what happened there?
Speaker 3: Rackas, Oh, I don't, I don't know. I don't track ozmpic stocks, but yeah, no, I guess, I guess Trump he's been doing. You know, he's a drug dealer. Now he got the United States involved in it legally. Yeah, no negotiating prices and whatnot. You can go to like the official government website to get your your drugs, not those kind of drugs people, the big pharma type of drugs. So yeah, he's he made some sort of executive order or some sort of deal where they're not going to be price gouging you on your weight loss drugs. And when he was making the announcement, you might have remembered this mystical pharaoh you shared the video of that. One of the higher up in the executive chain there at one of these big pharma companies in the room to celebrate this announcement literally passed out and then like freaking like RFK Junior and other people got you know, the hell out of the way. So they didn't you know, get shot, you know, in the picture, because they all knew the picture are going to be taken. That's why they move so fast, I think, But not the president oh no, not the president. President's just kind of looked over it, just kind of like, you know, I'm thinking, huh yeah, it's neat. And then he just turns back and looks up. And then somebody gets a picture of just the President just looking all calm as hell looking at the camera while behind him. This is a dude, it just passed out. Everybody's trying to help him. It's freaking hilarious. It is the picture of the year, I think, Infidel. I don't know if you have a link to that.
Speaker 6: One, right, Oh, I have it right here.
Speaker 4: Oh there you go.
Speaker 3: At first, I thought there's no way this picture is real. No, that picture is one hundred percent reel.
Speaker 6: The perfect meme, dude, perfect meme.
Speaker 4: You know what that is, you guys? That that is his George W. Bush moment. That's his moment where like, you know, Secret Service comes in and tells George W. Bush, h sir, a plane just flew into the World Trade Center building, you know, tower number two, and he's sitting there reading The Lonely Goat or whatever. Right, he just keeps going, that's it. This is it. Trump has had his GW moment.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean his face it all right, But honestly, it's it's a perfect corma dude, wow, Like here do you go?
Speaker 4: Like it's here, yeah, like right where I've got your your follow text, Like that's where your meme stuff goes. Just put it up on the desk a little bit by that eo there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's where the meme goes. Oh my gosh, man, I need to find the actually r IF junior commentary about Ozempeic. Give me a second, we have to play that. Give second.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, we definitely need to play that.
Speaker 3: I thought Trump's body language is pretty funny throughout the whole thing too. Before that picture was taken, he really just was kind of like he was like it's just like casually checking out what's happening, and everybody else is running around like a checking into the head, which is which is a total, total different reaction than what happened in Pennsylvania that one time. Anyway.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah remember that where something happened and then like you know, there's a tragic event and you know your love damage could have been hurt. But yet they like hold on a second, don't anybody do anything. Hey, you reporters, get over here real quick and like you lower that that flag real quick. Okay, now go I found that fascinating. It's just interesting stuff. Now they can do that. They're they're pretty badass like that. Those are superheroes. They can do all that while at the same time keeping everybody safe. Neat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's really weird. Oh okay, we got a link inbound here? What do we got? Mystical pharaoh dropping us a link? My security team is riled up. Hopefully that's not too loud on the stream. Is this a video? You know they're trying to Okay, let me yeah, you know they're changing with this one and share it all right for.
Speaker 16: Well, they're you know, they're trying to sell this. There's a huge push to sell this to the American public, and you know it's that is now the biggest company in Europe. But they're not marketing it in Europe. They make this drug in Denmark, and in Denmark they do not recommend.
Speaker 3: It for diabetes or for OBEs.
Speaker 16: They recommend dietary and behavioral changes. In our contry, they're counting on selling it to Americans because we're so stupid and so addiction addicted to drug.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is Maha twenty twenty four before we win the elections. And here is another one, the one I posted.
Speaker 4: After okay that Tucker Carlson. Just hold on, let me put that on the screen. Here go full screen.
Speaker 16: The h a clip that Tucker Carlson just posted on his Twitter feed. Oh it's I think it's the second one down from the top of his Twitter feed, and I urge you all to look at it. And it's a clip is an interview that he did with a former pharmaceutical company executive about ozembic and and it's really revealing. It's an extraordinary piece of television and it's it's a really wonderful expas on this product. One of the things that he said, it's a product that is illegal for weight loss in Europe, is made by the biggest pharmacyutical company in Europe, or Nordisk, and they say in their materials, we're going to get all of this money from this's going to be the biggest medical product ever made, and one hundred percent of the money is going to come from the United States of America. Because we have the greatest obesity issue in the world. We have the greatest diabetes affliction and uh and we're the only ones that will allow it. And the you know, the the impacts of this drug are just terrible. It paralyzed the stomach. It stops a lot of the serotonin that we produce happens in the stomach part of the microbiome, and it destroys our capacity to produce serotonin. And it has on its label now I think black box warnings about suicidal ideation and and that you know, and and it works while you use it for a lot of people, but because severe castro intestinal problems and the moment you stop using it, you regain all the weight and meanwhile your stomach's been paralyzed, and a lot of those impacts last apparently, according to what they said on the program, after you know, the the use the drug is terminated. That's some of the most interesting. He talks about the amount of lobbying money that is going into the AAP that the NAACP is now a registered lobbyist for the pharmaceutical companies, and on their website they they label criticism of ozempic as racist and and the amount of money that's going into, you know, into the medical associations that are supposed to be that pretend to be protecting our health and to Congress and the press and all these they basically undermined all the institutions of our democracy to make us the circus country and the history of the world and the second generation American history.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, is in charge right now. But what is it this guy was standing in that room when Trump was making the announcement.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, this is all very confusing, isn't it.
Speaker 6: It is It is insane, dude, this is this and this is twenty twenty four. This is actually the level we're on right now.
Speaker 4: This is so where is he today? Where where is he today? Like did he not liked run out of that room or run up to that room after that happened? And to see I told you in twenty twenty four, like where's that? Where's that piece of video?
Speaker 6: I don't know. It's all for it now, it's all for it right now, I guess him. And doctor O's was no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have a modern clip of him now how his position has changed. He's like, this is this is fucking great. We're gonna save people from being fat with this magic miracle drug.
Speaker 4: It's rhetorical. It's a rhetorical question, my friend. Because this guy is the most malleable gumby in American politics.
Speaker 3: Perhaps I wonder who, or how or what is going on here. Neat, that's a pretty neat trick that they did there too, where they say, hey, if you're critical of this one thing in this case of zempic, that must mean you're, in this case racist. What does that remind anybody of?
Speaker 4: Sounds like a left wing tactic to me.
Speaker 3: Well, it also reminds me of a certain country out there that does something very similar when they say, if you're critical of our policies and what we're doing, you must be anti something or another.
Speaker 4: Day or something right, Pamela. Pamela says in his congressional testimony, Bobby said cost of ozempek is equal to cost of organic food for all Americans plus gym memberships for all the obese people. That's hilarious, Oh my god, what a grift. I mean, this guy is such a smooth talker too, you know, And it was like, you know, I sat and listened to him speak not forty yards away from him for like an hour and a half. With Timothy Shay and Steve Hook and he had a great speech that he did at the Liberty Fest in Tennessee. And then it was like, but this was all pre October seven, and then October seven happened, and all of a sudden, this guy flips and his focus seems to have completely changed into other things. And then we were off into the new adventure of him actually holding the position that he holds. And it's like it's been one pharmaceutical commercial after another, thanks a lot.
Speaker 6: So it's one of two things, right. Number one, they are just really corrupt and completely just no morel whatsoever, right or what they have been saying. They has compromised, right, and they're holding shit on him on Trump right with Epstein files and him was whatever the hell other files he has?
Speaker 4: Right, it seems likely a lot of people issure seems likely, doesn't it, dude?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean this is the only thing that makes sense, Like, how else can you have a complete, like one hundred and eighty degree reversal? It just does And what in span of like less than.
Speaker 3: A year, pod people, the invasion of the body snatchers. Yeah, maybe it's literally not the same person. Maybe it's not the same people, maybe they did something to them. I mean, should we be worried for RFK Junior, the real one? Where is he correct me if.
Speaker 4: I'm wrong someone? But even Children's Health Defense Network has had to distance themselves from a lot of maybe everything that comes out of the guy's mouth. Now it's like, oh, the brain worm and the dead bear on the bicycle, all that stuff seems to have uh or maybe it's a blacklist somewhere or something in somebody's files that were on somebody's desk for a long time that just turned out to not be a thing. And you know, everybody changed their tune, all those high level podcasters that you know elevated Trump up after he gets his fucking ear lobe shot. Fuck, this is also stupid. This is like the stupidest script for a reality I have ever fucking heard of. Could we not have Running Man? Could we not have Hunger Games? Could we not have Mad Max?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 4: We get this fucking clown show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then why people ask like, why, you know why I don't have any trust right now? Because people like, you know, how can you have like they complete reversal against Trump? And my point is because all of them had complete reversal againists or complete reversal to their positions. Right So, right now, I just have zero trust anything comes out of the mouth of anybody in that administration. Zero trust.
Speaker 4: I'm so sick of politics right now. I am so sick. And like Ruckus knows, you all know, many of you watching know, like we were right in there. We were inserted into the battleground information warfare daily, you know, not weekly, not popping our heads up weekly or bi weekly, like every day, six days a week, seven days a week, for the longest amount of time, and we talked to big name people, all of them big name people, right Jay six Ers, I had Donald Trump's public relations lady on many times, Peter Navarro, you know, all rode all these people, and it was like, after the stupid COVID stuff, there was this moment where where people like us, some people might call us conspiracy theorists, but that's really not what we are. We are propaganda analysts, I would say, if we had to come up with a bumper sticker for it. But anyway, like we were fellow travelers with a lot of these people for a minute there, a long minute, a couple of years, two and a half years, almost three years, and look where we're at now, Look where we are at. Now we've been grifted once again, once again. And we knew this was possible while it was going on. It's not like we were naive to the fact that this was all shady as fuck, but we also knew that what we were having at the moment with Biden was catastrophic. So we're in there, We're in the mix. And now the pendulum has swung. And what's the what's the slogan you shouted it out on weaponized news with sam Earlier Promises made, promises kept? Uh, now we see what promises made, promises kept in a Trump two point zero looks like and it's just like, oh shit, this is odious. This is evil. This is not what we signed up for. This is Lando Calrissian going to dinner with Darth Vader, you know what I mean. It's just not good.
Speaker 6: So look at that link.
Speaker 10: I just.
Speaker 6: I just dropped. So that lowsuit just dropped like three days ago, class action lowsuit.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, ozempe lawsuit gastro Yeah, So this is from Levinlaw dot com our ozempic lawsuit. Lawyers are investigating cases where individuals have suffered gastro paresis or stomach paralysis or frozen stomach if you're or vision loss. This is one that we've brought up in the boiler room before. People experiencing vision loss permanent vision loss using the weight loss drug ozempic WAYGOVI or right bla analysis. These lawsuits alleged that the manufacturer of these drugs failed to adequately warn patients and doctors of the risk of these dangerous gastro intestinal side effects. We'll leave it right there. We'll pull link that in the show page so you can read that.
Speaker 3: The bone density stuff or sometimes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So here is my point. Why why am I actually bringing this up? So this is same day that Trump got up on right, actually the day before he got up right and and did the stupid announcement. Right, Is is he completely like like has no idea actually what's happening in the real life, and it's just getting ship passed to him by people just to make him look stupid.
Speaker 3: Did you have that picture again?
Speaker 4: Real quick one? Yeah?
Speaker 3: The year Yeah, I don't know if.
Speaker 17: A is he just getting information from people around him just to make him look like a fool, because that's That's exactly what he is right now.
Speaker 6: It's just a big ass fool.
Speaker 4: You starting to look like CAC. He looks like CAC in that photo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like, or are we just seriously that incompetent? Is that administration that incompetent? Or the art like really trying to undermine him and just pint him as amro well, because it's one of these two things.
Speaker 4: I mean, dude, Okay, I I feel like we're at a point right now where the thing is the pendulum must swing extremely fast, and I'm not going to be surprised if what we see is Democrat republican, Democrat republican as we move toward twenty thirty and whatever joyous events that you know proceed between now and twenty thirty. But I really think that like the era of telling people that American history is exceptional and that president, the office of the president should be respected no matter what, like that kind of thing that we were told when we were kids, and you probably heard about America when you were a kid before he came here. Those days are gone and now it's all about like having the most bumped, bastic, absurd, ridiculous president on both sides that will just further radicalize people and inculcate identity politics into people and create little fake revolutionaries cells and stuff like that. They're all you know, managed by fed boys ultimately, and the narrative will be written like Ruckus was saying on weaponized News by cheap ai tricks, and uh, we're just gonna keep getting bombarded with this ship. And it's like there's gonna be a lot of fan boying, you know, when your team is in charge, Like we're seeing that right now with the hardcore ie political zio magas. They' just the level of cope will be absurd. It'll be like, well, it's better than what we have before. It's fixing what we have before. And it's just going to swing from right to left and right to left. Uh and and people will get further, further, further and further pissed off. That's what I think is probably believe going to happen here. If it's a slow burn you know what I mean. If it's a if it's a fast burned you know, money pockalypse or something like that, all bets are off. But we'll have to see.
Speaker 3: I think the wheels are just going to come completely off.
Speaker 6: Dude, I think I think so too. I think so too.
Speaker 4: I think very likely.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think I think and I think we said that. Actually one of the reasons they put him in office, or they allowed him to be in office, because because the crash is going to kept happen during him his sign.
Speaker 4: And you need someone to pin it on, right, He's the perfect.
Speaker 6: Guy, says, He's the perfect guy for it. So and they what we're seeing right now, it's almost they are painting him and this picture right in that corner, so that when that happened, they completely pen it on him.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 6: And honestly, he just this is this is the end of characters like.
Speaker 4: That, The Last Populist. That would be the other title for the show, The Last Populist.
Speaker 3: If you titled the show.
Speaker 4: Cultural Vampires and Digital Shadows.
Speaker 18: Nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've seen a lot of digital shadows going across the sphere this week, and a lot of cultural vampires, that is for sure.
Speaker 3: The speaking of which all of those things reminds me real quick. You're you're sick of politics. I'm sick of politics, Pharaoh. Are you sick of politics?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah?
Speaker 3: You know who else is sick of politics. This one, nice one says she's not doing no politics, no more politics, no more, no more. Yeah, can you believe it? She's going to retire. That's nice. Well, good for her, because you know, being a politician like that is a career. It's a job. Didn't you know you're representing? Yeah right, It's not like a service to the people or anything important or significant.
Speaker 4: It's not like you need the job when your stock portfolio looks like hers either. How does she do it? You know, I sit around and play with a couple of magnets and I'm like, how do they work? This is amazing? But the bigger question, how does Nancy Pelosi know what to do with her stocks? All the time? They make apps? Now, the Nancy Pelosi traus not her.
Speaker 3: Everybody gets this wrong. It's not her, it's her husband. It's always been her husband. Now, we did learn see most people miss this event. Well, I mean they remember the event, but they missed this important part of the event. About this is how we learned exactly how Paul Pelosi got his his special inside information. I mean, everybody, I don't know how or why they blamed poor Nancy. She had nothing to do with it. It was he would have people come deliver a special message from his secretive person who has the inside information. But they would put the they would hide the message inside of a hammer, and so they would they would usually have a person to liver the message via hammer to Paul Pelosi. And unfortunately, the last time that happened, there was an unfortunate accident very similar to the Dick Cheney thing. Yeah, the shotgun the hammer accidentally hit him in the face, you know that kind of.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, homeboys showed up in a pair of diapers. He showed up in his tidy whities with a backpack and a hammer, and it's like, what's going on over here at the Pelosi home. We still don't know that guy. However, his name was David Depap. He's uh, he's serving time in the prison right now. He had a plea out of that one, and we never really got the final.
Speaker 3: Maybe Trump, maybe Trump pardoned him.
Speaker 4: Right all this those z epic stuff again, Like I think back to South Park when they put out the End of Obesity a year or so ago.
Speaker 1: It's just like.
Speaker 4: Dude, this is all so it's it's such a weird, you know, talk about digital shadows right like South Park itself and the way that the script plays out. I mean, just it's it's insane, especially with Charlie kirkting that happened earlier this year, like weeks after they made a whole episode about him. What do you got there, Pharaoh?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 6: I just asked Grog, how much is Nancy Pelosi worth? I guess it's two one hundred and sixty eight million. Let some figures say as high as four thirteen.
Speaker 4: Hey, is that all must be nice? Must be nice? You gotta wonder if she is a crypto wallet too? Does Was David depap looking for Paul Pelosi's crypto wallet?
Speaker 2: Perhaps?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Maybe maybe he wanted to crack his crypto wallet was the hammer.
Speaker 4: Maybe he had some Sam Bankman freed money that had, you know, circled its way from Washington, DC, to Ukraine back to California. Maybe I don't know. Just you know, it's a game theory. I don't have, you know, it's just a what if? What if? All right? Well, uh so the Fall of the House of Pelosi. It's finally happened, you guys. Nancy Pelosi one of the most odious figures in California politics and national politics. Also a main player, by the way, in the whole J six scandal, is not going to be running for reelection. Do we think, can we if I can ask this with a straight question, straight face, do we think that she will be replaced by another Democrat? Is there are there any Republicans in office in California? I don't think so. Maybe she has a nephew, a daughter. Oh wait, yeah, Gavin Newsom right, a nephew, Right there, you go. I could see her getting a speaking of that pendulum swinging really fast, you guys, and things getting fucking weird around here. I could really see Nancy Pelosi being like a special advisor for her nephew, President Gavin Newsome in twenty twenty eight. Is any do we have any cheers or jeers anything like that? Any cheers or jeers? Huh no, no, applause.
Speaker 6: I'm really interested to see who's they're gonna run. I don't know if they're gonna Runkevin, but I'm interested to see who who's the Democrats are gonna choose.
Speaker 4: That motherfucker. I'm sorry, okay, sorry, not a family show tonight. That motherfucker goes on Sean Ryan's show, Sean Ryan gives him a sig P three sixty five, pretty sweet blaster, and then soft balls him all the way. Uh yeah, well no, they made some quips about it, you know, and and and all this and that like that was the the most hardball thing Newsome had to deal with was whatever quip Sean Ryan had after he gave it to him. And then, you know, of course, then he lets him respond, uh you know paraphrase.
Speaker 19: Oh I love guns, I'm a gun guy, blah blah blah. We carry guns in California. Yeah, right, and then what's he doing in the background. He's suing Glock, right, He's suing.
Speaker 4: Glock along with a couple other states. You know who you are. And now we have no Gen one through Gen five glocks anymore as of the end of this month. Go panic by now, if you're a good American, go panic. Buy a block a glock right now, because they're not gonna be able to get They're not shipping anymore Gen's one through five come November thirtieth. That's a fact. That's from their their factory, that's from their corporate office.
Speaker 6: Maybe I should get one block, you.
Speaker 4: Should get could pick up a Glock nineteen or three and a Glock twenty one. Dude, it's time. They're they're they're replacing them with a new one, right, They're replacing the whole series with what they're calling the V series. So there will be a brand new come December, come Christmas buying phrase, there will be phase be a new Block out there on the market, the V series. And the reason they did this is because criminals found a way to three D print a backplate for this thing, which ends up being what they call a switch, and all of a sudden, you've got these illegal automatic weapons everywhere. But what is Gavin Newsom and certain other governors like him and other people that support them to they go in they sue Block Block didn't make the switch, you know what I mean. Glock's defense was originally, check your people, your people, they're the ones breaking the law. We didn't do anything wrong, and they're fucking correct. But eventually they took the knee, and now is your last chance to get a you know on the OEM, you know, over the countermarket Gen one through Gen five clock. Yeah, So Sean on Ryan, you suck dude, Okay, I'll take that back Sean Ryan. You could do better, dude, and we think you might be a CIA asset by the way, But anyways, a lot of people say that we're just asking for a friend. Is that true, Sarah Adams? Are your stories true? Who do you actually work for? We know you work over there at the Sean Ryan podcast. We have questions about Sean Ryan podcasts?
Speaker 3: But do you know any of these things? I want to go on the record and just say I don't know any of these says I said.
Speaker 4: All I say is we have questions. We have questions. We were inquiring minds would like to know what's going on over there at that podcast and why if that's a pro two a podcast, Gavin Newsom is allowed to you know, notce on in there and claim he's pro gun. Okay, because as a Californian who was basically forced to leave that state because this guy and his cronies were making things I bought legally illegal retroactively. You know, people want to know. So Sean Ryan, what's going on there? Let's going why know? Hard questions? At least Joe Rogan won't even have that mofo in his in his studio. I'll give it up to Rogan, saying, no, I will not interview you. I have no interest in interviewing you. I would not interview him either, Frankly, fuck that. Anyways, what else do we got tonight?
Speaker 3: You see some of the people Rogan does interview, though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a mixed bag, man. Some of it is like, okay, cringe and okay, where's the hard questions? But you know what I mean, it's it's cotton candy for for the brain for a lot of people. So there's that. Anyways, follow Pharaoh. Let me ask you. Don't forget what you're about to say. But as the fall of the House of Pelosi goes, do you think we're witnessing the end of an old empire here or just a costume change and another epatistic hand off of the baton?
Speaker 6: It's a handoff. I mean, how much money AOC made, right, It's it's it's all of this is just nothing more than just rebranding. And it's the same corrupt machine. New faces, just new faces to.
Speaker 4: Name last names, new faces, new faces. They'll be there for the next fifty years too. Mm hmmm, all right, well you were about to say something there. I didn't mean to detract you. But I was curious what you.
Speaker 6: Thought You're gonna change subject, because you know, the last a couple of days has been traumatic for me. If you don't mind opening that link, Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, do tell, do tell. I'll pull this up while you set us up.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So I went to my.
Speaker 4: Do we need a video on this link or just.
Speaker 6: Now the video? Just open it. I just scroll down to the image start to.
Speaker 4: This one right here.
Speaker 6: M hm. So I went to my favorite Starbucks to pick one of their new Barista cups. It was for twenty five dollars, and I guess people were lining up since four am to get their favorite tar Bucks mad but the only produced a small amount, and Americans were really pissed.
Speaker 4: Oh no, this is like when they This is like when they take the Mike rab away.
Speaker 6: That's right. So then if you go to the article link, now that title. So the company had to issue an actual apology because apparently like went viral and people were just completely obsessed by it and actually completely crying. And yeah, so sorry guys. If you if you wanted to get one of those cute bear Resta.
Speaker 11: Cups the bars the Barrista cups, so you can or you can't.
Speaker 6: You can't because you only produced a small amount.
Speaker 3: No, don't tell no, I want. I can't get what you're you're messling me. Dog, Come on, don't tell me I can't get that cup.
Speaker 4: Look at that little guy. He's got the.
Speaker 3: Oh my god for this, like.
Speaker 4: Sippy straw is got a sippy straw green beanie. Oh man, you gotta.
Speaker 3: Be Humanity is so cooked.
Speaker 6: Look at that. I got up at four am and drove to location that specifically stated would have it. I was first in line. They didn't have it. I drove to four more locations. None of them have it.
Speaker 4: Four a m. I wasn't even asleep by then, dude, And this person's.
Speaker 6: Up and then and look and then look at that. If you are going to excite people over this, they just choose you as a state of actually our society and then talk about what the hell is going to happen to us with all the shits we're talking about. If you're going to excite people about this, didn't provide that to them. This is a level we're on right now, dude.
Speaker 4: It's like idiocracy level basically, just rank like we've traversed consumerism at that point, right like we're like people. Remember when people used to line up for like around the block to get the new iPhone every year for like the first ten years of iPhones existence, And now that's not quite so much of a thing anymore. But it's like now it's for a plastic piece of shit from China. Right, It's probably got bph in it, it's probably got bug parts in it, whatever drink you get, if it's a frapp or whatever, it's got ground up lakukaracha in it and all kind of groty shit.
Speaker 3: They did this over some Thermo smug thing it department stores recently. To remember mm.
Speaker 6: Hm oh yeah yeah, I forgot was the Stanley cups.
Speaker 4: Stand up yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: What is it is? These these are like brainwashing experiments or something. I don't how can people get so emotionally obsessed and attached over a well, I guess we've seen a lot of these types of phenomenons throughout our lifetimes, right, We've seemed like the I guess when we were young, super super young, there was the cabbage patch doll thing, and then there was of course beanie babies. For a while, it was a big deal of Pokemon POGs whatever.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 3: I guess there's always some things people do obsess over to waste their freaking money on. But I don't, I don't. I don't get it. A why do people do this? It's it's so stupid.
Speaker 6: So I think the big switch. So, yeah, they have been bring washing Americans and the consumer for for for a long time. But the big switch happened after COVID because because the only really the only relief of trauma that they case to people was what was you going out on buying some ship? Right? And this is why we ended up in the inflation we're in right now, and that's how we ended up with the trillions of dollars a gut.
Speaker 4: Yet, what did what was your first panic buy during twenty twenty Pharaoh.
Speaker 6: During twenty twenty? Yeah, I did not panic. Actually I did not panic buy anything. Yeah, I don't think I remember being.
Speaker 4: It didn't stock up on anything?
Speaker 6: You didn't go well, No, I did stock up on food for sure, Okay, yeah, yeah, but I did not, like, yeah, food.
Speaker 4: Not not necessarily in a panic. Okay, I know I'm being a little hyperbolic here.
Speaker 6: No, no either for Spoor.
Speaker 4: And I the night before they announced what would be essential businesses and what wouldn't be essential businesses. The big question was will the gun store be an essential business? We didn't know the answer, So we bought two czs. That was our contribution to actual American constitutional uh purchasing at the time.
Speaker 6: I bought my scorpion that year two.
Speaker 4: Hey there you go, all right, I'm go to buy a CZ just like right now is a good time to buy a glock.
Speaker 6: But but yeah, so yeah, so so COVID was really when they really like turned on that switch, right, And I think that's that that that state that was created has continued until now and it's going to continue because that's actually like that was done through by design.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's it. It's it's very interesting because it does involve you going out to a physical store and purchasing something, which was be honest, these days, more and more is becoming like a that's not normal, Like the kids growing up and be like why would you go out to a store and shop You could just get it drug or drone delivers a two year from to Amazon. I don't I'm joking, but I'm being serious. So what if like these like going like it's like they're clinging on to this last hope of like, oh, I can only go to the store and get this, you can't get this online or whatever. And it's part of the experience, as you say, because they're all caged in during the the plandemic there, sorry, scamdemic, sorry, sorry, whatever the hell that was, that silly cold thing that's perpetrated. Did you hear that report, by the way, the PCR test one one out of sight? Did they're guessing maybe.
Speaker 4: Maybe one pretty fucking generous, quite.
Speaker 3: Very generous, but definitely good enough to shut down the world over, that's for d i'n sure, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely proves like how we know what a two week period actually is too.
Speaker 3: So are there going to be personal experiences, things that we consider normal everyday things now that in the future are going to be like a big deal to people, Like I mean, are people going to go that effing nuts over the ability to go out and eat something? I mean, a restaurant's going to basically shut down to where they're like, well, they're only open one day out of the week to twice, you know, twice out of the month. You've got to make your reservations ahead of time. You got to have to you got to do the scan your app. Of course you have to scan the app and you know, no no human contact. Now, don't you know cash lists obviously think.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I think it's it's it was a very if you if you don't mind opening that thing very quick. So it's it's a perfect actually like marketing piece. So Starbucks has been closed, has been struggling. You know, go figure, right, people don't have money, so Starbucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, we feel so bad for them.
Speaker 6: They have eighteen thousand location in US and kind of can you imagine eighteen thousands? It's insane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're gonna cut hundreds of locations and that doesn't even scratch the amount that they have.
Speaker 6: No, they don't, it's not. But my point is is to your point, why they want to drive traffic to their stores again? Right? So that was perfect way to get them people to traffic to their stores.
Speaker 4: Yeah at four am to getting people out of bed.
Speaker 6: Can you how stupid you need to be to wake up at four am? A fucking stupid ass cup like that?
Speaker 4: Unbelievable. I think I've gotten up at like weird times like that. Maybe for like to be on a podcast, to listen to a live stream, or to like purchase something that's super limited that's dropping at a weird European time, like I'm never for a fucking Chinese piece of bph plastic dude.
Speaker 3: Or to check check on that strange noise that you heard.
Speaker 4: That's the sound of a shotgun. You can see it right back there. Uh, digital shadows tonight, we're seeing the casting of those digital shadows. Cheney and Pelosi total archetypes of political vampirism. Uh. And one is out of politics and one is off the pizza crust all together, off the chessboard. Uh, down there playing that darker version of Brazinski's grand chessboard game. Right, what a night? What a what a crazy night? What about that ups plane that crash, dude? What happened there? Like I saw, you know, the fireball and all that stuff. I saw the horrific stuff, But I mean, is there something deeper going on? Did you see this thing? Pharaoh?
Speaker 6: I've did seen it. It's I show the I did not dig into it, that roult cause I've scenes the video of it. Then it is horrific.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's not good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people by the lack of information on this. It keeps it because they were saying, like giving a death toll, and I'm like thinking it's a ups plan like so like, oh, that means it landed on people, you know what I mean. And so they're being very tight lipped about a lot of stuff, and you know, I don't I tried to track it, but I don't think there's a lot of information out there. They're clearly hiding something, and I don't get it. I don't understand what's going on here. So Spidey senses tingling. So yeah, I don't know if you can find maybe like a recent report about it or a video if you have that video. That video is harrowing the explosion.
Speaker 4: Oh man, what a fireball. Okay, let's see here. Oh there's so many like that. People caught it on dash cams. People caught it all over the place. Yeah, let's see here. Let's try this. This probably will work. I don't think this is an updated report. This is probably from the day of but here you go. Take a look.
Speaker 7: Going to now bring you some other big news that we are following, including a breaking news right now that we are learning from Louisville, Kentucky. This is from the police Department, and this is the update from LMPD and other multiple agencies talking about reports of a plane crash near Fern Valley and Grade Lane. Grade Lane will be closed and definitely between Stooges and Christain.
Speaker 1: Injuries have been reported.
Speaker 7: I want to bring you this live look right now from Louisville. This is breaking news images that we are bringing to you on live now from Fox. And you are seeing a big, big plume of smoke continuing to go into the skies here again. Reports of this plane crash continuing to be talked about in Louisville, and we are learning that there is injuries reported. Obviously, very very critical situation right now that is happening in Kentucky and we are going to be awaiting more updates, but very very tragic scene that is being played out right now in Louisville.
Speaker 4: Of Okay, that's like a thirteen minute video. And want to let it go too farther away, Jake, how dare you heard youps is hiring robot pilots now? Is too soon, dude, Too soon for that one? How dare you? That's fucked up? So Louisville, Kentucky, some of the.
Speaker 3: Deaths were the three crew members on board, so everything else for people on the ground.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's pretty freaky. This is when we can link on the show page here. Thanks ruckets. Fourteen to death confirmed after ups plane crash, nine still missing. Look at that, My goodness. Let's unmute to have to see if we have any data here.
Speaker 20: Our Captain Richard Whartenberg from Independence, Kentucky, that's in the northern part of the state. First Officer Lee Truett from Albuquerque, New Mexico. And International Relief Officer Captain Dana Diamond, he's from Texas. We have live team coverage for you again tonight. Let's start though with Jennifer Baylis, who is has the latest from investigators.
Speaker 18: Well, Rick, we just got updates from the NTSB, the Transportation Department, and other local officials. Here's what we know right now. The confirmed victims remain at twelve with nine still missing. Tonight, Grade Lane partially reopened the barrier, though has been pushed back about a quarter mile. The shelter in place around the crash site is still in place at this hour and late this afternoon, we learned from the NTSB hours of data was recorded from the plane's black box. Alexis Matthews joins me now with the very latest from the NTSB.
Speaker 14: Alexis Jennifer for this crash to have happened just nearly forty eight hours ago INTSB. As we heard the lead investigators, they're making significant progress to determine what caused this tragedy. Now, today was their first full day of operations, and NTSB board member Todd Edman gave insight into what's already being done now. So far, the black box that they recovered from the cargo plane has made its way to their headquarters in DC and data was successfully extracted even with the heat damage that the device has sustained. Now they've called in more aviation experts, bringing their total number of team members here in Louisville to Oh.
Speaker 4: You can see right there that there's significant damage on the ground from where the fireball and the wreckage all landed. It looks really bad. It's not a good, not a good situation. I'm not going to that one run all the way through either. It's pretty long as well. But there's some crazy like dash cam videos of the actual crash and the fireball and all that stuff. And then there's you know these updates that we're showing you here, but not good, not very good. All right, let's see, David, says John Bautiste. Emanuel zorg I said, fire one million. You're almost there. Go deeper control. We're working on it, David. We go as deep as we possibly can, and we're working on that. If you want to email us, you can.
Speaker 1: I go.
Speaker 4: I got an email from a listener shouts out to our homie that emailed me kind of gave me the business for not being very responsive on emails. I'm sorry, man, I'm I'm super sorry about everybody who is sent an email that hasn't had a reply. I'm gonna try to have an administrative day soon here and catch up on those. But we're in triage mode over here. I gotta tell you. It's just me and ruckus basically keeping the ship afloat. So we're definitely in triage mode and getting new stuff out to you and showing up is sometimes the best we can do. But I do acknowledge that I read all of those emails, and I apologize if I haven't gotten back to anybody. But yeah, so pretty pretty crazy stuff. You know. We've we've got the that plane crash. We've got the cultural vampires, house robots, and all kind of digital shadows all over this episode here, digital servants, this is gonna get weird. Things are getting weird, you guys.
Speaker 3: It's not like they're just randomly canceling flights or anything on top.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there's like what are we in day thirty eight of government shutdown? Thanks Sam for keeping track of that.
Speaker 3: Thanks. So yeah, yeah, we're just starting to shut down flats. Sorry, you can't fly. You don't have the right to fly, no flight or like, well, would it help if I showed a digital ID? Actually no, it won't in this case. Sorry, government to shut down? Yeah, no flame the Democrats.
Speaker 4: For you, right. Airlines canceled more than seven hundred US flights as FA ordered shutdown cuts begin. Yeah, not a great time to be flying. This is over at CNBC right there. You can see if you're watching how bad that line looks right there. Not fun at all.
Speaker 3: But I'm sure this will fix itself in time for the holiday season when has to go hang out with their family for Thanksgiving. It'll be just flying.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So, roughly seven hundred and eighty US flights were canceled as of two pm Eastern time today. According to aviation data from a serium, that's about three percent of the total schedule for the day, just three percent. Don't worry about it. Don't worry about it. Yeah, Siri tried to come on because I said, what what did I say? Right there? Oh? Yeah, C I R I U M. I tried to pronounce that, and my iPhone turned on and wanted to be part of the show. So you're part of the show now, s I R I.
Speaker 3: Siri, you're not welcome, soul.
Speaker 4: All right, let's see here. What else do we got? Anything else you got on your plate tonight? Mystical fair or anything else you want to throw out there before we shut the boy of the room down for this November the seventh, five?
Speaker 6: Oh, nothing specific?
Speaker 4: All right? Man, Well, hey, it's been great having you with us tonight. Appreciate you being here and looking forward to seeing you again next week.
Speaker 6: Thanks man.
Speaker 4: All right, there goes Piel, mystic old Pharaoh. One of these days I'll get used to this man, the mystical Pharaoh on his way out. All right, there he goes ruckus save rounds. Final thoughts. Anything else we need to throw out there tonight?
Speaker 3: M not that I can think besides a pretty prettay, prettay pretty tired. Yeah. So yeah, no, I don't know. Nothing changes. That's that's what I'd like to report. Yeah, nothing changes like.
Speaker 4: Oh Kanye Wa, Kanye went and apologize to the juice boxes. That was interest you.
Speaker 3: I guess we should mention that. Yeah, I would point out something about that that also nothing changes, But go ahead. Do you have a clip for that?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, you know I do. Uh, let's see here. I think it's the closest one. Yeah. I sent it to Patrick earlier and here is let me make sure this ready to fly. Here's what I said when I sent this out to my people. By the way, this is a fun addition to the absurd reality of twenty twenty five. As you know, I've been harping on the yay slash Milo slash Fuintes slash Alex Jones team up on X right after Elon purchased X, which in my opinion, was the cultural flag planting for when the Overton window opened up for various questions to be asked and narratives to be discussed on social media, to be allowed and to be asked for some reason, all of a sudden at that time, which has led to this strange place where now Candice who is now the number one podcaster, I think she has traversed Joe Rowe again. She dumped the Joe Rogan's shark and she's now number one. So mommy bloggers rejoice, candas owns is number one.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Anyways, so the strange place where now Candace Tucker, Rogan, et cetera are considered uh antiseptic, et cetera by the Zio wing of the MAGA. Well look at ya, now, this is just too crazy.
Speaker 21: I'm feeling really blessed to be able to sit here with you today and just take accountability.
Speaker 10: Specifically a little bit.
Speaker 21: I was dealing with, uh, some various issues. Get the bipolar also, so it would take the ideas I had and hav't taken them to an extreme where I will forget about the protection of the people around me or and myself, so and to come and take accountability sometimes with you know, people aren't that knowledgeable about the bipolar and the cause or what causes it and the way you act.
Speaker 6: When when you have this disease.
Speaker 21: So it's like if you left the house, even if your kid at the house and your kid went and mess up the kitchen and mess up the garage and mess up the liberal room. Now when you get back, it's your responsibility because that's your child. And that's the way I look at it. It's like, I gotta go clean up the kitchen, clean up the liberal room. I gotta clean up the garage. Yeah, and it's a it's a big deal for me.
Speaker 4: Is so so Kanye? Am I getting this? Ruckers? Kanye is basically saying that he's like a bipolar child making a mess in the garage. That's that's where this all was. So he's gonna be cool with funny hat long beard guy here and funny small hat guy because he's bipolar and he's like a child with bipolar disorder? Am I hearing this right? Is your microphone working? Are we in one of those situations? I feel like we might be in a situation. I'm gonna let this yeah here, try unmuting radio check. No, we don't got you. I don't got you. I'm gonna let this clip play out. If you want a reboot or whatever you need to do, we will let Yea finish his apology to funny Hat guys, the.
Speaker 21: Man to come and take accountability for all the things that I've said. And I really just appreciate you embracing me open arms and allow me to make amends.
Speaker 4: And this is the.
Speaker 21: Beginning and the first steps and the first break by break the bills to build back the strong walls.
Speaker 10: He said, ship Ye said. The Judaism in the Judaism brought to the.
Speaker 5: World away for someone when he regrets about something that he has done. And the Jews live on this way of if someone did something wrong, you can regret and fix it, and the Rabbi is hugging you and hugging everybody.
Speaker 6: There's not a shame and.
Speaker 22: God winning and from now on but has a king, the two being strong things and good things and only good.
Speaker 10: You are very h.
Speaker 4: There you go. Redemption. Uh okay, I guess that's uh Yay's redemption, the redemption of Yay. Can you believe it? Can you believe that's where we are? Go back, Go back, my friend, watch ya and Fuenttes and Milo and Alex Jones all together. Go watch it. It's pretty fun. And then compare it to that it's kind of like watching uh old footage of this guy, right and comparing it to what's going on right now. My how fast things change, the speed at which things change. So we've had a good time tonight. I don't know if Rockets is going to make it back in time or not. We shall see, but yeah, Cheney's gone Pelosi on her way out, the ups crash, Whiskey Tango, foxtrot, house robots, digital shadows being cast across uh, your potential life? Hey, you know what is the cure for all this? You know what is your how to protect yourself from this? It's like it's like G I Joe used to said, Oh what how did g I Joe say it? Knowing is half the battle? Right? So in this context for Nights boiler Room, I will say, awareness is the modern garlic. Okay, that's right. For the cultural vampires, awareness is the modern garlic. So that's what we aim to do here in the boiler Room. Don't forget to follow all of us on social media's I've been posting the links in our banners. I'm at hasher Media right there. You can follow me on x or ig with at hasher Media. Follow us on Rumble boiler Room. We're boiler Room on Rumble we're Alternate Current Radio on YouTube, Adam Clark Ruckus at AC Underscore Wordslinger on the X platform, Mystical pharoh at Mystical Pharaoh on X. You could not mess that up unless you don't know how to spell pharaoh, in which case I got you covered, down hill? What else? Support us Alternate Current Ready dot com, Forward slash support and join us on Saturdays for Mixtape Saturday using our mixcloud dot com account, and be sure to like, share, subscribe, and all that good stuff. Here in the boiler room. We'll have another meeting of the Social Reject Club real soon, and we thank you for joining us. Tonight, we are out of here. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 16: That's it.
Speaker 4: Go ahead and run, run home and pry to mama.