Speaker 1: What's up, beautiful people.
Speaker 2: It is your baby Mama, favorite baby Mama, Stormy Pe And this is another episode of Chocolate Chip and Zip the modern day female perspective, damn Son. Back at it again, back at it again. Look at us being consistent, y'all, Like, I'm not gonna lie. It was a few months.
Speaker 1: Where we was like touching gold, like one episode with a.
Speaker 3: Month and the crazy wait, the crazy part is we literally would just have like episodes just sitting on my computer and I just didn't put it out.
Speaker 2: So we're doing much better now, way more consistent, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it was sitting in shot dropbox too, just so y'all know. So it wasn't just me. It was a colass champagn Johnny three to oh two says Bay got the muscles out looking right, y'all. Please, I've been working on my gun, so y'all gonna see him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like that gift when a young women like, yeah, so what listen man?
Speaker 1: Before we get started, I gotta let you guys know some good things Philly.
Speaker 2: If you don't want to stand in line on election day, you can vote early with me. October twenty if I am hosting Heroes Vote First. It is a cosplay event, but not just any cosplay event. Okay, you actually can come through and vote early.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: You ain't got to worry about getting up driving your grandma taking her to the polls. Then you gotta go to work and squeeze in time to go on your lunch breaker after.
Speaker 1: You don't got to worry about none of that. Come vote early with me. Okay. I've teamed up with Stay Strong. What is it? Super Strong? What is it? I know?
Speaker 4: I was so good, I was doing so good.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm gonna cut it. Shut up, all right. Yeah, you don't gotta worry about none of that. Okay. I've teamed up with Stop laughing. Shut see this is shut stop laughing. Okay, oh my guy, come on, let's start over.
Speaker 2: I've teamed up with Show Up Strong twenty four to host Heroes Vote First. It is a cosplay event unlike any other because it's not just about the costumes. We're also registering you to vote, and you can submit your vote early.
Speaker 1: That's right. You can do it right here with me. Okay.
Speaker 2: Show Up October twentieth from one to four pm at fifty three, oh one U avenue and bring out your best cosplay okay, because we will.
Speaker 1: Be having a cosplaying contest and the prize will be something wonderful. Just come out, all right.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see you guys October twenty if let's get it boom listen, we're gonna were gonna cut that out.
Speaker 1: We're gonna we're gonna cut a lot of that out.
Speaker 2: And you know what, honestly, I'm not gonna. I feel like we're family, so we might not cut out nothing, honestly. Okay, October twenty Monday, Yeah, oh my god. And it actually is going to drop before October twenty. So there, I was right, Oh my god, these questions.
Speaker 4: I was so good.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So we had been being inconsistent for a few weeks, and then like in the last few weeks after that, I would just be like, hey, y'all we on live, ask a question. So today I was being proactive and I made sure I set up the appropriate time for people to like submit they're edibles. So guys, this show is for you. Okay, this is all edibles. It's all questions that you got sent in right now. Usually I get the you know how young is too young? And you said, fun, we can I take you on a date and they were there. Don't get me wrong, but we actually had some good questions as well. Sell without further ado, let's get into the edible portion of the show. So the edible portion is when you guys submit questions, stories, concerns, whatever. Usually on the day that I record, I put a prompt up telling you to ask me anything.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: If you have something to share and it's not on the day that we record, you can always email me at inquiries at stormyp dot com or you can.
Speaker 1: DM me, but I'm not gonna hold your dms.
Speaker 2: It's like the wild Wild West. Sometimes I see them. Sometimes I don't in Instagram be hating on me. She'on't be letting me see everything. So it is what it is. The funny thing is I can always tell who listens to the pod and who just follows me on social media based on what you guys ask. It's like, you know, well, you don't new questions, you will you anything?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 2: I answered on the pod like I don't know what you want me to say. Like that that's where it be at. Okay, So yeah, all right, So.
Speaker 1: Let's get into some of these questions.
Speaker 2: Guys, Cheff Willie will says, don't ast anything, but I'm here. Thank you, El Gatsby Hi ba Babe, Marquez g says, I definitely listen.
Speaker 1: Thank you, big dog.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, So first question, could you be in a long distance relationship?
Speaker 1: I picked this.
Speaker 2: One because y'all always talk about could you be in a long distance relationship? Could you do a long distance relationship? Like y'all always talking about this, could you.
Speaker 1: Do a long distance relationship? Baby? You got long distance relationship money?
Speaker 2: Like do y'all know? Do y'all know? Do y'all know? Do y'all know that being in a long distance relationship is expensive?
Speaker 1: Okay? And I'm not talking about.
Speaker 2: No little two to three hour car ride, Like I'm not talking about like Philly to New York.
Speaker 1: That's nothing. I'm not talking about like Philly to Baltimore.
Speaker 2: That's nothing I can do that, Babe. I used to drive to South Carolina with my family every summer until I was about the Agia at sixteen. A little car ride ain't nothing to me. I'm talking about like a cross coast type thing. I'm talking about like a I gotta bring a carry on type thing.
Speaker 1: I can't just have a little personal item.
Speaker 5: I gotta bring a carry on talking about some plane prices. But then like when you go look and it's like, bitch, I can't leave on a Tuesday.
Speaker 2: And then that's another thing. First, do you have the money to travel?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Because the planning ridse ain't always cheap and it can't be like a oh I miss you babe, you know, just put up on me tomorrow type thing, like we got a plan.
Speaker 1: That's another thing. Are you good at planning?
Speaker 2: Like is it space for us to maneuver in each other's lives while being financially responsible?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: And then like anohing with these long distance relationships, y'all don't be talking about and I don't like, baby, how long is the distance? Because if we're in a different area, Coach, I'm a grandmam.
Speaker 1: I go to be early.
Speaker 5: I go to be it early, and I gotta be around my drawn when I want to be around my drawne.
Speaker 4: But like I ain't listen, and then like we're gonna get there and then we have a tiff.
Speaker 5: I am flown out here to have argument, Like yes, like y'all want to be around you yeah, around you.
Speaker 4: And if that's the case, then I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: And then that's another thing.
Speaker 2: If we're in a long distance relationship and we're having a fight, does the fight last until I see you next? Because like, how often am I seeing you? Am I seeing you once a moth?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What is happening here?
Speaker 2: Especially if it's a situation where I'm an entrepreneur, I don't have a strict schedule.
Speaker 1: Do you like, can you be as flexible with me?
Speaker 2: And is that going to create some type of tension in our relationship?
Speaker 1: Y'all be back? In long distance relationships seem like they easy, baby, they is hard hard.
Speaker 4: I ain't even thinking about that argument thing.
Speaker 1: Bruh strife.
Speaker 2: De Villa said, why did I not get a notification you was going live? I don't know you started, you turned your ball off. I don't know what you want me to say. Markus G says, damn, I wish I could talk with you on this because this is obviously my subject.
Speaker 1: I know you know, I know you know.
Speaker 2: Cheff Willy Will says, yes, it is lived in Vegas and Shorty was in.
Speaker 1: Indie, Indy. What I know you ain't talking about Indianapolis. Wait? Hold on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my geography is feeling me right now. I don't know what that distance.
Speaker 1: Hold on. Let me keep going, y'all.
Speaker 2: El Gasby says, long distance is literally anything over a twenty minutes drive to me. Stop playing with me. That is not long distance. Okay, that is not long distance at all. But yeah, y'all been making long distance relationships. Seem like they sweet and they are.
Speaker 4: Over about the argument college.
Speaker 2: Like they have, Like, Yo, I'm serious, man, Like, I don't know what y'all. Y'all, y'all, y'all really into. It's long distance relationships your thing? Let me know, am I missing out on something? Marquees she says, I fly to her, she flies to me. I even fly her to work with me too. That's another thing, Like are you going to be willing to like, Yo, this is my only free weekend, bet, I have a gig this weekend, Like you're gonna have to come out and record with me or you're gonna have to be at this show with me? Like is that something you even want to do? Because for me, I don't like being around people all the time. Like, so it's like I kind of want to spend time with you, Like, do you have time for just me, like I don't want to share you. I barely get to see you, like and then what's what's what's your communication skills? Like like are you a good talker on the phone? Are you able to commit to like frequent face times like texting? Is that a like a regular thing for you, Like a lot of things go into long distance relationships. It can't just be I'm not having sex with anyone, Like that's not it. That's not it, that's not it.
Speaker 4: I don't know, come over.
Speaker 5: Like the same thing I did yesterday.
Speaker 2: Got a job, yes, yeah, yes, ell Gasby says in New York City, long distance is literally the next barrel.
Speaker 5: Y'all got to relax, okaytes ever to get somewhere in New York.
Speaker 4: Same thing with Philly.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's get to the next question. What things are missing in your life? Right?
Speaker 1: And I know people.
Speaker 2: Are like, oh, story, you have everything, and you have your family, you have your business, and you know things are going so well with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I want my butt rubbed.
Speaker 2: Okay, y'all don't care about me about that.
Speaker 1: Okay, y'all don't care about that, all right.
Speaker 2: Cuddling, Okay, cuddling is what's missing, Like cuddling is so top tier. It's so top tier, like cuddling is top tier intimacy, and nobody is going to be able to tell me anything different, like I needs it. I needs it, and it's like it's different forms of cuddling everything and for everybody, but for me. I always love to quote this one phrase that I heard, and ever since the time that I heard it, it really like resonated in my heart. And it was a wise prophet once said.
Speaker 1: Y'all don't know me.
Speaker 2: I'm about to say something meaningful, Okay, thank you, like I was saying, shot, Okay, you know, a wise prophet once said, heat on back, meat on crack, and that's what I need. Okay, Shot, you don't know me. You don't know what I was about to say. I might have said anything. Shot, I don't know, okay, but yes, that is what I need. Go ahead, Shot, go ahead, go ahead, just say just say it, okay. So anyway, like I was saying about the cuddling, like yo, you listen, come on, be in my space, Be in my space, and I can.
Speaker 1: Be big spoon or little spoon.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm by, I'm by spoonle okay, by spoon, I go both ways.
Speaker 1: I go both ways, baby, Okay, I can do it. I can do it. I go both ways.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I'm with that, But sometimes I just feel like I'm one of those people where it's like, yeah, I want you to be in my skin eighty five percent of the time, but sometimes fifteen percent of time I need to recharge from humans.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: It ain't got nothing to do with you. But sometimes I just need me a little. Sometimes I need to let my shit off and let it come back. I sent it with no distractions because you know, it's like you're getting around somebody to care about you, so you walk around like you're just in your hand.
Speaker 4: Like what's wrong, Like just.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 4: But sometimes I just need you to understand that.
Speaker 5: But that's the That's one of them things like coloring is like yeah, cause you know that's you ge addicted.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't never feel like I don't want you in my space, like maybe like just sitting on a couch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but in the room together with you alone and I say a god damn word, yeah, But if you're in my presence, that's cool.
Speaker 2: I'm always going on skin and skin even if we're mad, come be mad over here with me, Come be mad up under me. Come, yes, that's what I want. Like, I don't know, baby, it's.
Speaker 5: Like niggas don't like girls. Y'all be mad'll be mad? Yeah, like come on, you're gonna hit me later, Like am I gonna get hit?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, listen. I don't know, man, Like it's just something about being a little spoon and they just reach over and grab one of your boobs like.
Speaker 4: I need I knew you were going to say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or let me be big spoon and let me put my leg on you like a seat belt strapping bass strapping, like what, oh my guy?
Speaker 4: That hit a little different.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Cuddling is top tier.
Speaker 2: And then unless you be talking to me while you in and like oh you're so soft, and I'm be like, oh, you're about.
Speaker 1: To be a dad, like I don't baby, because that's where we're going next, all right.
Speaker 4: About to be a d I understand.
Speaker 1: I love cuddling. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Scheff Willy Will says, spoon time, Thank you. T G eight one big Gates. Hold on y'all, El Gatsby says, I can't cuddle too long. My thighs be heating up like a ham hock in the oven. Now I will say, but this this oven do run on high. Okay, I'm gonna get hot.
Speaker 4: I need a little listen.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna fan the covers off and then pull it back. But other than that, I like the heat.
Speaker 4: You know, it lit though. You know, I like to sleep like the fans. Just I just like sleeping on the covers.
Speaker 1: Don't want that, don't want that.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, now, I ain't gotta be cold, because if you're in a relationship, I just got just.
Speaker 1: Some little heat. Yeah, I'm definitely gonna hit you with this Dutch oven. You know.
Speaker 2: Every once in a while I will let the covers go off and then bring it back. But I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't mind the heat. You know, I'm a Gemini. I don't. I don't mind the heat. It's not a big thing for me.
Speaker 2: El Gasby says, the way my schedules set up, you got three or five minutes before I'll fall asleep, mouth open and drooling. Oh yeah, we're gonna fall asleep, Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're gonna put a movie on that we don't really care about and we're gonna fall asleep when we're gonna vibe.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a thing. It's cool.
Speaker 2: Tg A one's big Gate says I like to cuddle skin to skin. I love that more Phil. Hell, yeah, I'm a newborn baby. Give me that skin and the skin yes, yes, yes, okay, okay. So let's go to the next question. I told you we actually had good questions today. Guys, Thank you, any I ain't even see you there? Hey, any what's up?
Speaker 1: Seven? Please? All right, y'all?
Speaker 2: So next question, why do a lot of women sleep on blue collar men? And I actually would like to put that in the chat and give you all a chance the answer to because I feel like my answer might not be all answer, but my answer makes it. So I'm gonna ask it again. Why do a lot of women sleep on blue collar men? Before we start this conversation, I want to say to each your own, this is gonna be a healthy conversation.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have perspective perspectives, we're gonna have opinions, and it's gonna go great.
Speaker 1: All right, No disrespect will be tolerated. All right.
Speaker 2: Last time, why do a lot of women sleep on blue collar men, and by sleep on, not actually sleep on, or like sleep with their meaning like they don't give blue collar men a chance. So hold on one second, let me scrawl up. Yeah, you know, because the Internet got everybody believing they got to have a six figure man and that blue collar men are of lesser value.
Speaker 1: So I think it was a fair question.
Speaker 2: Strife de Villain says, I'm gonna abstain from this one.
Speaker 1: It's an opinion. You can have an opinion. We can have our opinions. It could be a thing like this is a safe space. If anything.
Speaker 2: By now you should know that this is a safe space. Marcus G says.
Speaker 1: The Internet has ruined it all.
Speaker 2: You already know I feel that way. El Gatsby says, though I love me a man with benefits all caps, they're not always attracted to regular women like the appeal and aesthetic of these ig women. And Stanley Stress says the Internet lied. Marquees G says, folks living and comparing to ig girlies fingersnaps, fingersnaps, fingersnaps, finger snaps. Strepted Villain says, Stormy, this ain't a safe space. This is always a safe space for me. This is one of the few safe spaces.
Speaker 1: On the internet.
Speaker 2: As long as you don't mind being held accountable, this is a safe space.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Man, uh, I can't believe that was the thing. I gotta think I'm watching an internet.
Speaker 2: More so, the question was why do a lot of women sleep on blue collar men. It's because their fingernails be dirty.
Speaker 1: It's because their fingeronails be dirty.
Speaker 2: And women don't understand that that little black line under the cuticle that means money. Okay, that means discipline, all right, that means routine. They got dis sermon, all right, don't don't let that little black one right here fool you ladies. That's where all a discipline and routine and discernment.
Speaker 1: It's all.
Speaker 2: It's all right there, it's all right there. And I'm serious like discipline.
Speaker 1: Right. If you get you an electrician, he understands that if you cross that blue wire and that red wire, he gonna turn into static shock. Okay.
Speaker 4: So this man, Yo, Friday, need to be today.
Speaker 2: So this man understands what discipline means and how to have some.
Speaker 1: Type of self control. Yes or no, Yo, I'm a lion.
Speaker 2: Yes, like routine that construction worker understands he can't put that pillar in if he ain't got no good foundation. Baby, he gonna understand that good things take time and he can't skip no steps with you, all right.
Speaker 5: And they they bring good, good attributes in it. Don't mean they're crazy, don't mean they're all good, but they all have good attributes.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm saying. This is what I'm saying. And don't get me started on the money.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: If you're from Philadelphia, you know, if you get you a man who works from Septa, baby, you've just got a nigga fresh out the draft, okay, because he gonna blow it, okay, and he gonna blow it, not to mention the benefits.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So listen, ladies, stop sleeping on these blue collar men. That's the first thing, all right. Second of all, men, get your nails, son, get a minnie, get a manny.
Speaker 1: I know I'm not telling you gotta get it.
Speaker 4: I'm not telling you.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not because I'm trying to help. I'm trying to help, all right. I'm not saying you gotta get a color. No color, okay, nice clean, nice, regular cool, right, But.
Speaker 1: Philis it's okay to get a little mania every once in a while.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, I know some of y'all are like heavy into a skilled trade and you might not be able to get all oil. I get it. I'm not talking to you. I'm not really talking to you. I'm just talking about like people.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You know, all right, some of y'all can afford and have the time to just get a nice little manny dud uh Strife de Villain says at El Gatsby, eat, sleep, get money and mining your business is a great routine in Stani Trust says. Blue collar men will make you build together the relationship. Chicks don't want that.
Speaker 1: JB.
Speaker 2: Too Cool says they just think hard labor don't pay. And I think that's a great part why y'all think that these skilled trades and like blue collar men don't have money. This is who spread this lie. This is not a thing. This is absolutely not a thing.
Speaker 4: Be next to this girl and ask me how to use a hammer, you know, you know how? Now disappointed?
Speaker 2: Like that's crazy even I don't know how to use dature.
Speaker 4: On the package.
Speaker 5: Sir, nigga, you've grown.
Speaker 2: And another thing about these blue collar men, Okay, maybe nine times out of ten they can be able to come to your house and fix something. All right, now, we hate getting next question. You know, what do you bring to the table he might be able to build you one is all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Don't ask me that said the same thing I built that ship.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm saying, Like stop sleeping on the slim. I saying, all right, that's it.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 1: Okay. Next question, Oh, this is a going.
Speaker 2: How important is your mate being the religious leader in your relationship to you? So I'll give you guys on that live a chance to catch up on that. I see you guys are still talking about the blue collar thing. Hold on, let me tap in, because we're in a world full of drill rappers and TikTok dancers. Men don't even cut grass or bill houses anymore. Them blue collar men are rare, baby rare. I'm not gonna let y'all go to him on the blue collar men and the men who don't know how to do stuff. I'm not gonna let y'all go to her on the men who don't know how to build stuff, because it's a lot of ladies out here who don't know how to cook. So I feel like as a whole, men and women are losing recipes. Okay, we are losing recipes and the men are losing blueprints, all right, so let's just keep it at that. Cheff Whilly says, I'm a chef, a drummer, and a Christian, a gamer and not to mention blue collar.
Speaker 1: I love that for you, amen, amen. So yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Question was how important is your mate being the religious leader in your relationship to you? Before we get started. When sitting out, I say, I know religion ain't for everybody. I get it, I get it, I get it. But I feel like this question was specifically for me because you know, I am Christian. Jesus is my homeboy. I love sky Daddy or whatever.
Speaker 4: Right I do that.
Speaker 1: I didn't do that.
Speaker 2: Uh x ex October Zone says the work I's.
Speaker 1: Been doing good.
Speaker 2: You showing for sure, baby, you showing this crazy, That's what just say. The pregnant women, you showing as wow. But thank you, appreciation you, thank you, thank you, thank you. El Gaspy says, religious leaders as an occult, no, not as in a cult, just like your man having a relationship with God or your partner having a relationship with God.
Speaker 1: With God, hey Gibbs, Marlin.
Speaker 2: El Gatsby says he doesn't have to be super religious, but definitely spiritual. I feel that that good Rich said. But those guns though, all right, I ain't wearing no more sleep than ship.
Speaker 4: Y'all get on my nerves.
Speaker 1: And maybe that is what it is.
Speaker 2: We have the lighting different today, so maybe it just look a little bit more cut today, y'all. But yeah, the question was how important is your mate being the religious leader in your relationship to you? So me personally, I feel like my partner being religious is very important to me because when I get married, I mean it when I say till death do us part. Okay, that is very much a big thing to me. But like once we get to heaven, you can't get in on my buddy pass.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying when I say till death do us parts? All right, I mean when we get to the pearly gates, you gotta fight your own case.
Speaker 4: Don't be scrambling looking for you.
Speaker 5: Don't be scrambling at the gate looking for your past exactly.
Speaker 2: Now, put your shoes in a bend by yourself, because you can't get in or in mine, Okay, I mean that, like you, having your own relationship with God is very important to me because at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: Death has done us apart.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm out there, Bruh. I feel that, Like I feel like we are very much a team. Right But Baby, even when the hardy boys get to the Pearly gates, they gonna have to fight their own case.
Speaker 1: Like it's no more tag team championship at that point.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So I think that not only will you having your own relationship with God help us to hopefully understand and relate to each other a little bit better and guide us in the right path and be a light for others together, but like also, I just want to make sure, like you know, yo, you know me, like baby, I want to make sure when it's all said and done, I can count on you in this life and the next. And if you don't have your stuff together, like you're breaking up the team.
Speaker 4: What is you doing?
Speaker 5: It? Like a joy knowing I might be able to see my grandma again, bruh, It just it just brings me and the like. Also, when you're in the house, I talk to you like yo, it's like yo, bro, And then it's like man, I knew that was you, bro, I knew.
Speaker 1: It car like.
Speaker 2: Man feel And then it's like you haveing a relationship with God will make you understand why I move the way I do, like certain things are beneath me because that's just not who I am. That's not godly, like you know what I mean. So it's like, am I saying I'm perfect? No, but I'm like systemary clearance.
Speaker 5: I'm trying, like I want ask me to church with you, but I mean, if you're gonna go, be gonna go, that's cool.
Speaker 4: But like I don't do drag me.
Speaker 5: But if if it's one of those things when we have a nice, cool relationship, I'll bust down the goop and go every weekend. Just make sure it's like something now as long as we understand each other. The religion thing, it's always been big for me because of my background was like almost only like little out there. So it was like I gotta find somebody I'm gonna mess with on that type of time because I like, I do have strong morals regardless of how I'd be talking, like I got to just make sure that you understand that we don't go there. Yes, like they don't open that door, because if you come over with the fruit, you're going over. Oh my God, come over here.
Speaker 2: I feel like we we we we gotta be equally yoked. Like I'm not a saint and you don't have to be either. But you gotta understand that we're gonna be outside till about two in the morning on Saturday and wake up for church on Sunday. Like you got me because I got you, like I want to make sure we we we just have common grounds on certain things, you know what I mean? Hold on one second, let me scroll up. El Gatsby said, as long as he speaks to Jesus here read I don't even know what that next word is Christ on a regular and walks in his like I'm.
Speaker 1: Good, but I agree.
Speaker 2: As long as you believe in Jesus Davante Christ, you are good with me.
Speaker 4: I thought that.
Speaker 1: Listen, that's important to me. Whatever.
Speaker 2: Okay, next question, any advice or life lessons you've learned? Yo, Let me tell y'all something. I gotta give you a little bit of backstory before I answer this. Right, So, growing up, my mom passed away when I was really young, and my grandma raised me. Right now, My grandmam was born in nineteen thirty three in South Carolina.
Speaker 1: Needless to say, there's a.
Speaker 2: Big age gap between us, but there's also a huge cultural gap between us. I say all that because I'm not gonna hold y'all. TV raised me a little bit, right, Like I got a lot of my everything from TV, and not just TV. I'm gonna be real with y'all, MTV in particular, Okay, And for a long time it really had me feeling like ostracized because certain things that I wanted to do or that I was into, other people weren't. And like, one of the best lessons that I learned at an age later on in life is that I don't act white.
Speaker 1: I'm just cultured.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: It's a difference. It's a difference, bru like, and I don't mean it just for me. Like it's gonna be people you gonna meet in your life that you'd be like, oh my god, they act white.
Speaker 1: They're OREO, X, Y and Z them.
Speaker 2: People don't act white, they're just cultured, you uncouth swine. Okay, that's what it is. That's what it comes down to. And I said what I said. I said what I said because It's like, bro, y'all really had me out here thinking that I was an oreo and I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I would never pick up.
Speaker 2: As I got older, I realized that life is about balance.
Speaker 4: I could tell that that I could put you in a room full of white.
Speaker 5: People and I'll be able to having them all with like ties in their head. You know, they get down or if you'd be chilling, but like you be friends with somebody up in there. I feel like I can keep you around. But that's cool.
Speaker 2: I realized life was out was about balance, and I was tapping a little bit too hard into one side. In seventh grade, I died my hair blue and uh, this kid came up to me and he said, why you do that?
Speaker 1: And I'm not gonna lie. I think that might be like.
Speaker 2: A core memory and fuck me up a little bit because I didn't have a good answer other than them because I wanted to. It's like, and don't try to play me, because I know all y'all reached the point in your life when y'all realize y'all watch MTV in the morning getting ready for school, and you knew way too many EMO songs because every kid, black, white, purple whatever. If you grew up within a certain period of time you had emo face.
Speaker 1: That was just it.
Speaker 2: Mine's just you know, lasted a little bit longer in other people's but.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 4: And all that.
Speaker 5: So I got heavy and I didn't get heavy into the foes, but just that whole I.
Speaker 2: Got into El Gaspy, says a black woman raised in Jersey Shore Suburbs living in a hardcore black set of the Black Brooklyn Abu base. I was a baby oreo uh every day Dre three says, yes, lol. Zach Goodridge says, I'm from the suburbs and as md H, Zach Goodridge says, like I've been told that I don't sound like I'm from the hood. I'm cracking up. I'm dying.
Speaker 1: It's it's a thing though, Like.
Speaker 2: So like knowing your balance and moving in your balance is very important, right, Like I said, I realized I was tapped into, like, you know, a little bit too hard on the left and realized as I got older, I need to lean more into my right. But all that made me realize is that them people don't act white, Okay, they are just cultured.
Speaker 1: That's it. And it's me I'm them people, right.
Speaker 2: So being cultured is very funny, very very funny, because it's like, yeah, I know the move stot.
Speaker 1: Not Joe, but I also know how to swag her. Okay.
Speaker 2: It's like I know sweet Caroline uh uh oh, but I also know dreams and nightmares ain't just what they've been waiting for, Like it's it's One of.
Speaker 4: My employees came in. He was like with sha, he's nineteen.
Speaker 5: By the way, he was't control the radio.
Speaker 4: I usually played like James Brown just nineties or like old school music. This Nia put on Elvis.
Speaker 5: Oh Yo, like like, bro, you know you have I said, bro, you have no idea.
Speaker 1: Bruh.
Speaker 4: At the same time, he was like, yo, does nigga play Elvis? He played? He was like yeah.
Speaker 5: A lot of people think I'm like gay. I was like, bro, bro, but he played Elvis. I was picking up something. I was like, Okay, tapped in, like nineteen year old listen to Elvin and he grew up in the hood and that.
Speaker 1: That'd be it.
Speaker 2: And I feel like I feel like that's also very prevalent in the blad community, and I think that's why they'd be so angry that it's become a popular now because it's like all the stuff that's popular and stuff that y'all made fun of me for it, called me weird for said I act right for X y Z school.
Speaker 4: It will be a right for all y'all.
Speaker 1: Bruh.
Speaker 4: I feel that. I feel that I feel.
Speaker 5: That you know that it was a job because of all the fucking ship Like dang, yeah, I think I think that I was a.
Speaker 4: Good That was a good question, wrote that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, no, please, it's it's it's funny because, like I said, culture means different things, you know, And honestly, if you have multiple email addresses that you use for different things, your culture can gratulations like if you have a customer service voice, but you could turn into DMX real quick. Your culture congratulations Like it's it's a spectrum and nine times out of ten, baby, you on it. Just don't be afraid to tap into your light side. I didn't say white side. You see you see, don't be afraid to tap into.
Speaker 5: Your side people of different cultures like, it's not it's it's lit like it's different when you see other people operate. It's a little different. Because I grew around a bunch of black people. And then when I start working at those, you know, it got a little bright, so like like am I going? But when you get down with them, like they all got the same issues, they just you know, stay.
Speaker 1: But mister lok here says ship.
Speaker 2: Whenever I feel like I'm drifting white people, make sure I get my Negro reminders.
Speaker 1: Please stop it off.
Speaker 5: My phone Facebook and my white friends be like, shot, if you could do it, I'm like, yo, I even asked this for cool.
Speaker 1: That's that's what Thank you.
Speaker 4: Appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you keeping it going, keep it and going, keep it going. Next question and live, I definitely want to hear what your guys say. What is the best Disney movie song of all time? Now, y'all can front and act like y'all get down and y'all know this is a safe space. Okay, name of the pot is, this is a safe space, all right? What is the best Disney movie song of all time? And you know me, I'm a classic kind of girl, you know what I mean. Let's get down to business. Break down, bruh, top five of all time?
Speaker 1: I'll make a man out of you, baby? What from Moulin? Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Right? Now come on, stop playing with me. Stop playing with me, Stop playing me another fire one.
Speaker 1: I'm going up be your mighty king.
Speaker 2: What exactly Jason Weaver stuck his whole button at song?
Speaker 1: Stop playing with me? Yo?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I don't I don't know the exact details, so I apologize if I'm not saying something correctly. But long story short, Jason Weaver. Y'all might know him from a smart guy shingy one calla a atl I think he was in the Shy as well, So if you didn't know, in the original Lion King, he sings for Simba, right, So, if I'm not mistaken, instead of getting paid a larger amount, his mom asks for like royalties to the movie, So like, he's still getting chicken like and then imagine what happens when they do like these remastered versions. Like I don't know everything, but man probably still getting chickens. Oh yeah, shout out to his mom.
Speaker 1: His mom. They're a big moment with that one. And another thing best in the song.
Speaker 2: I know it's a little controversial, but anything Lynn Manuel Miranda that man can do no wrong to me. I understand that everyone has their own person feelings at him, but.
Speaker 1: What he did with Hamilton. Okay, I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 2: What that man did for Hamilton. And I know it's like Disney, but it's not exactly a Disney movie. He also wrote songs on I Think Leelow and Moana I know for sure, and like a few others. So yeah, man, anything, man will Branda, I'm with it with the ships, Independent says Aladdin. Prince Ali slaps I didn't even get into my Aladdin bag. You are absolutely right. Oh yes, what come on now? What was the other Joe from a Latin Uh? The carpet, the carpet, help me.
Speaker 1: The carpet, Help me, y'all? What was the Aladdin jone with the carpet?
Speaker 4: I am having a brain fart running through all these fire as. Dang it.
Speaker 1: He'd be like, you trust me, Why can't I think of this song? Oh my god, I am so pissed right now, A whole new world.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Demarius Oliver three, thank you so much, Independent, thank you, destroy Load of six, thank you, mister lo Pierre, thank you, Oh, thank you d Boomy.
Speaker 4: You ain't worried about them Disney actor that sing.
Speaker 2: A little bit like Yo, it's this this black guy. Cannot remember his name. I always try to remember it because I want to make it a black history. Fat back never remember it. He sang like a bunch of Disney songs. If I'm not mina sake. He was on a whole New World. He was on the Beauty and the Bees Strawn, I cannot remember his name, but he was fire mister. Lop Pierre says, Alatin was low key selling pipe dreams to Jasmine.
Speaker 4: Some of them Disney movies was a little toxic.
Speaker 1: It was a little toxic. I mean technically Aladdin was okay, boy, he was a poser. He was a pretender, like.
Speaker 4: That was the question.
Speaker 2: You're right, oh, destroyed Loto, says Phil Collins on the Tarzan tracks. He did not have to go hand like that. He did not have to go him like that. Absolutely, that was a Disney I was thinking of what so, boy, you got a friend of me I can't think of His name was yeah, fire, fire, fire, fire, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: It was so many good ones. I don't I'm not I'm gonna be a little bit biased. What shout stop talking to me? Gaspy says, whole soundtracks to Chicken Little and tar Zan.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm here for it. I'm still here for it, y'all. Ever been there? Be Your Guests.
Speaker 2: Be Your Guest is like a It's like a Umian R and B. Or it's like an event where they only play songs from like Disney and Nickelodeon, and like people come like dressed up or they were like their Disney ears. If you listen to this, go on the internet and find out where or when Be your Guest is coming to your city next.
Speaker 1: You're going to absolutely love it. All right.
Speaker 2: It's literally adults singing Disney songs, drinking liquor and vibing. Okay, it's fire, so definitely check it out, all right, y'all. So next song, I mean, next question, my bad, y'all, When are you going to start dating these fellow Philly nerds?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: And this one, this one got under my skin a little bit, y'all. It really got under my skin a little bit. It says, when are you going to start dating these fellow Philly nerds? First of all, I want to say, oh, you mean the ones who see me in public but then don't speak to me and dm me when they get home. Talk about you're talking about those you're talking about those, and it really was the.
Speaker 1: It was the start for me. It was the start for me.
Speaker 2: For you to assume that I don't date Philly nerds. You ever wonder how I'm so popular, but I'm never attached to nobody because I date nobody's okay, no no shade, no shade, no shade, no shade, no shame.
Speaker 4: Leave this right right now.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm just saying, like, I don't go for popular man, like that's not my type, Like I like nerds.
Speaker 1: Nerds are usually low key.
Speaker 2: And then it's like, Bro, it really is the start for me, because y'all know I have a child, right My child's father only offered one name while we were pregnant.
Speaker 1: The whole nine months. My man only suggested one name. Do you know what it was? Goku Yo Yo fucking Goku Goku.
Speaker 4: Okay, when y'all.
Speaker 2: Be saying things like I'm not tapped in or I don't be down here right with, y'all, just so confused, because, like, bro, the only name.
Speaker 1: He said he suggested was go cou go coo. Okay.
Speaker 2: Nine months, nine months he offered nothing else, nothing else. The whole time I was pregnant. We didn't call my baby peanut. We ain't call him like you know, baby X or pumpkin Pikachu. The whole time I was pregnant, we called him Pikachu because I'm like dark, I'm black.
Speaker 1: His father is light, so like yellow and black, it's Pikachu. So he called him Pikachu.
Speaker 2: Y'all, stop disrespecting me, I say, I'll have to say, stop disrespecting me.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Every man who I've been in a relationship has been infatuated with some form of anime. Okay, every man I've been in relationship with has been some type of history or geography nerd. All right, I'm with y'all. Y'all just don't see it because social media. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. Mister Laport said, that's a hell of a name to live up to. Chizzo said, go coo, yes, Goku, and this is all real.
Speaker 1: Bruh.
Speaker 2: Independent said, you said you be curving them in these streets? Who said that I be curving them in my d ms because they be saying some wild ship. But honestly, I'm not gonna lie, y'all. I don't be going outside. So we have an opportunity to curve lately.
Speaker 1: So it is what it is. It is what it is. Hold on me, scroll back down, y'all. Size said baby came out like comn yah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm crying. Mister Lapor said is better than you lisses.
Speaker 1: I'm crying. Dark Man seventeen says I'm a geography nerd.
Speaker 2: Okay, back, how far is Vegas Indianapolis?
Speaker 1: Somebody earlier.
Speaker 2: They say it's a geography nerds, so I'm testing it. I had a question earlier in the pot. I felt like, now it will be the time. Oh my guy, let me go back down. Sorry, it's just fucking this whole episode has just been what the fuck ever?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man, last, last, last, last question. What's the best pickup line you felt for? I feel like we've talked about this before, but you know, I don't care. I'm gonna say it whatever, whatever. Back when I was still working, I would, and I'm still working downtown, I would catch the train downtown because you know PPA, and if you're not for Philadelphia, PPA is a Philadelphia Parking authority and they are the mafia, okay, and it is not a joke.
Speaker 1: They are the mafia.
Speaker 2: If you do not believe that they are the mafia, they actually had a show on television about them called Parking Wars okay, and you can see these hardened criminals okay, and how they treat the innocent citizens of Philadelphia. But I digress, right, So I used to catch the train to work and I will see this guy all the time and he would never speak to me. Right, So one day he comes up to me and he says, excuse me, I see you.
Speaker 1: Here all the time, and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: It kind of sound like the beginning of a Luicia Keys song, like yeah, you always come in and you order that. I'm like, okay, yeah, like I'm getting my vment, right, I'm getting my moment.
Speaker 1: So he was like, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: I just see you down here all the time, and I just wanted to stop you because you look especially beautiful today, Like are you ovulating? Y'all?
Speaker 1: Y'all? Are you ovulated? And I know, now.
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 2: Because now y'all know in my mind, I feel like men only do what has worked for them.
Speaker 1: So did this actually work on someone before?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: And then on top of that, it's like I don't want to say I fell for it because we ended up not exchanging numbers, right, I was not interested, but I'm not gonna lie. This had to be a solid ten years ago and I still remember it, So I'm gonna say I.
Speaker 1: Fell for it.
Speaker 4: Creativity, I give it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ovulating my nigga wrap that because what if he was, you're still interested?
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe that's why he interested.
Speaker 2: Maybe my pheromones and my ovulation gave him the strength of finally say something.
Speaker 4: But who smells out?
Speaker 1: Why listen?
Speaker 2: If his if his superpower is smelling bitches and heat, then let him have it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got that. I'm crying. So j Knightsun says no way, Szol saying he's wild.
Speaker 2: Dark Man seventeen came back finally talking about Indianapolis to Las Vegas. This is one eight hundred and thirty one miles apart.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Cutty seventy one said niggas just be saying anything, and Dependent said he said you and heat Cutting seventy one says I should start. I'm crying. Listen, man, let's recap what did we learn today? Okay, First, if you were in the Philadelphia area and you do not want to stand in line on election day, you can vote early with me. October twentieth. I have teamed up with Show Up Strong twenty four and from one to four at fifty three on one Chu Avenue. We're going to have a cosplay and early voting event. All right, We're gonna have games, prizes. It might even be a performance I do. All right, you don't want to miss this and the most important part and spray.
Speaker 1: All right. You can't beat Free Free ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, technically you might have like a nice little cosplay or costume that you've just been one of the weird, but you don't want pay to get into a Halloween party. Baby, this is it. Show up, show out, vote, make your voice heard. Okay, suit up, cast your vote and make your voice heard.
Speaker 1: Pull up our own men.
Speaker 2: All right, all that aside. You always talk about long distant relationships. This is the recap, guys, pay attention.
Speaker 1: We're recapping.
Speaker 2: You always talk about long distant relationships. But y'all don't talk about if y'all got long distant relationship money. Okay, it's very expensive. Next, cuddling is top tier. If you think it is not, you probably bald. I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. I just say anything. It's just trying to wrap this up. We're almost done. God, stay with me here, We're almost done. Why do a lot of women sleep on blue collar men. I don't know, but you need to stop. Okay, get past them, dirty nail Sis. He's under there, a king, he's there. Fellas mannies. Please thank you. Also, the internet has ruined everything and made women have unrealistic standards and men as well. But that's a conversation for another day. How important is your mate being the religious leader in the walls of your relationship to you? Very important, very important to me because you have to have your own relationship with Jesus Davonte Christ, because when we get to the pearly gates, you cannot get in on my buddy pass all right, any advice or life lessons that you learned.
Speaker 1: I learned that I don't act white. I'm just cultured. And that's it. Now.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of y'all be like, oh, I went and get that from you.
Speaker 1: You be on the pod.
Speaker 2: Talking so spicy, so aggressive, so confident, blah blah blah blah blah. Yeah, because I'm at work, bitch, Okay, thank you. You don't act the same way when you with your friends? Did you do when you at work?
Speaker 1: Do you? Okay? Then shut up?
Speaker 2: Next, what's the best Disney movie songs of all time?
Speaker 1: Honestly? Anything from nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 2: To the two thousand nine nine of the two thousands. Honestly, when am I going to start dating fellow nerves? It's the start for me? And yeah, the best pickup line I ever fell for is are you ovulating? I honestly don't remember if I was, what if I was just really pretty that day? Okay, Well, my message is always going to be the same. Follow me on the gram at Stormy p p e A At Chocolate, Chip and Chip And if you don't remember anything else, please remember I'm ovulating.
Speaker 1: I love you guys, and I'll see you next week, please,