Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Gonna try to wrap up.
Speaker 2: This history story here on the Railway of Death, and then we'll get back to some politics.
Speaker 1: Gonna gonna point out.
Speaker 2: A talking point you're going to be hearing a lot of over the next year three years from the Communists, these ridiculous police chiefs and big cities. All that emails so much more Joe Biden trying to take credit for peace. So much more coming up in the final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. But I need to try to finish this story on the Railway of Death. Sorry to watch you through. You go down in the ship, your friends get machine gun in front of you in the water. You end up on a hell's ship what they're known as. Then you end up at a prisoner of war camp. But you're only in this prisoner of war camp temporarily because now they have to send you into the parts of the jungle where the railway is going to be built. A normal way you build a railroad is you start at both ends and you start to work your way towards the middle, and meat in the middle but I already said this was a five year project. The Japanese Empire is starting to lose the war. They don't have five years. They need it built now, so they would take large groups of soldiers. Again, almost all these guys are already sick, starving, and they would march them into the jungle where there is nothing, and there you have to try to make a camp close to the railway station you're working at, I call it a station. There's nothing there. You have to begin clearing out the jungle, leveling the ground. And this is a place where the monsoon season lasts five months. And when you show up, there are no facilities, not even a roof. The guys would talk about being rained on all day, in all night with no cover at all. None think about that, and quickly your clothes, if you had any that they hadn't confiscated, they will quickly rot off of your body. I know, if you've ever seen pictures of the Allied troops who were going through this, you've probably seen them in loin cloths of sometime basically makeshift underwear is what they were. And that did happen quite a bit. But you know, the ugly truth of it, a lot of times they were just naked. You never had clothes because all the clothes rotted off of your body. You were treated brutally, brutally, and the brutality got worse. Why, remember I told you about the Japanese culture and the hierarchy and the racism and everything else. Japan had also conquered Korea by this time. Remember I told you the Japanese at this time thought they were superior to all other Asians as well. They were. The Japanese occupation of Korea could be a show in and of itself. What was done there, it's terrible, but they treated the Koreans horribly. They also conscripted the Koreans into the Japanese military. Now remember this, You're not getting the best troops as campguards anyway. You need your best troops out there fighting, So you're already getting the lowest quality Japanese soldier there is. Now you're bringing in Koreans and all these Allied prisoners talk about the Koreans. Andese would routinely beat and savage the Koreans who worked for them and treated them like dogs. And in turn, the worst treatment on Allied troops was often done by Koreans who were fighting working on behalf of the Japanese empire. If you weren't working fast enough, you would be hit. All the Allied prisoners were hit all the time. They were always being beaten, always being hit. If God forbid, somebody tried to escape, the punishments would range from just run of the mill torture like holding a heavy rock over your head, to chopping off your hands. They would forcibly fill up your stomach with water and then jump on you, which would rupture your insides. A terrible way to die. You would die that way, a very very common way. They would brutalize you for any kind of fraction, and it could be a small infraction. If a Japanese officer walked by and you didn't bow properly, you could be punished and would be punished. They would put you in a bamboo cage where you couldn't stand, but you also couldn't really sit and stretch out your legs, and they would leave you in there for days on end. You're naked or just the loincloth. You are working like a dog day in and day out, and they were even brutal to animals. There were elephants that were initially helping build this railway through the jungle. Elephants are very family oriented, very intelligent creatures. The Japanese were so brutal to the elephants, the elephants ran away, they lost them all. So now you just have the Allied troops. You're also starving, and as time went on, the Japanese are starving too. There are no roads, there's no railway yet it doesn't exist, and even if there was, the Japanese empires running out of stuff, you had to rely on the river, the flooding rivers to try to float supplies to and fro. The Japanese troops don't have enough food. What's it like for our troops. They get a bowl of essentially disgusting rice pudding in the morning, and maybe another soup of some kind later on, no protein to speak of. So you have to catch snakes, including poisonous king cobras. You have to catch and kill monkeys. If you see a disgusting grub underneath a rock that is a choice piece of protein, you don't turn your nose up and squish it under your foot. You grab it and eat it. Because you're starving to death. If you look at any of the prisoners who worked on this railroad, they all look like Holocaust victims. That's how they look. It's the worst, it's the saddest thing. And there's another part of it, the disease. This is an area that has every disease, every horrible disease you can think of. Barry, Barry, that's where your legs swell up. It's terrible, malaria, dysentery, the water situation's a nightmare. And I've explained dysentery before. You're losing all of it. And that brings me to the medical care. You don't have medicines for the most part. You would have guys who weren't even doctors. They're just a low end medical guy in your unit. And he became the surgeon with amputations, amputations with no anesthesia. One guy, this wasn't one guy, but one story I read. The guy had ulcers, jungle rot ulcers all over his legs. Those would get infected and you would die if they didn't amputate your leg. You had to take the care of the infection. But the doctor didn't have any medicine for him. He had to send him to the latrine. To gather the maggots from the base of the latrine and put them on his wounds so they would eat away the infection the rotted flesh to save his leg. I'm being as nice as I can describing the disaster that this was. They even got to a place known to history as hell Fire Pass. You finally got out of the jungle, and instead you ran into a gigantic block of rock where you had to chip and chop away at it. Remember, you're starving, you're dying of disease, and you didn't get to take the day off if you were sick. The Japanese would storm into the medical tent and make people go out anyway. And they also thought it was funny sometime to set off the explosives in hell Fire Pass when the Allied troops were nearby, so they could enjoy the carnage as all this went on. I'm going to wrap this up with this. This took fourteen months to build the Railway of Death. They did finish it. It was promptly bombed repeatedly by the Allies and hardly used at all. Sixteen thousand Allied POWs died twenty a day. You would go out with your buddies, and you knew you were going to bury one or two of them every single day. You had to bury them where they fell and then get right back to work. Ninety thousand civilians died. I didn't even mention them all those countries Japan had conquered. They treated them like slave labor. Two And they weren't as physically fit. They didn't have the medical knowledge of the troops, and they died at a much higher rate than even the troops did. And the worst part, not the worst part, one of the worst parts of this whole story was most people not only don't know what happened the troops when they got home from these camps because it was late when they got home, they didn't get released till after the war. Were almost universally ignored by their home countries. No parades. Oftentimes the government would deny benefits. And these guys were ravaged. Their physical health was bad for the rest of their lives. Their mental health is destroyed for the rest of their lives. That if you are an American, this happened to your people. If you were a brit if you're an Aussi, if you're Dutch, this happened. One of the worst stories in history, and it happened and most people don't know about it. The Railway of Death, the Burma Cyan Railway. There is your history. Let's go back and talk about some politics. Joe Biden's taking credit for things Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Ever, if you missed any part of the show, including the.
Speaker 2: Beginning of all that history, you can download at iHeart, Spotify iTunes. You can email us Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com. Joe Biden releases statement to let everyone know he got the ball rolling on the Gaza Peace steel. These feoful are the biggest bunch of dirt balls in the world there is. You know, I would never want to be a Democrat, But in a way, wouldn't the complete lack of shame be kind of fun if you just have no shame.
Speaker 1: Whatsoever, no shame at all, it would be enjoyable in a way.
Speaker 2: What Chris, I don't really have shame. That's a good point, and it's a good time. It's I have a joy I have. I have a lot of fun with it.
Speaker 1: It can get heavy, heavy.
Speaker 3: As ten boxes that you might be moving.
Speaker 1: But I have a good time.
Speaker 2: Jesse Yesterday it sounded like you think striving for peace is a big waste of time. What are you talking about? Is that? What I said? Is that? What I said? What I said was it was wonderful. People being reunited with their families is wonderful. Even fifteen minutes of peace is wonderful. Donald Trump deserves all the credit in the world. But don't kid yourself and think that it's lasting. Oh you know what, here's some headlines from today. Gaza ceasefire outlooked, darkens as, Israel DeLay's aid and Hamas titan's grip. Here's another one. Israel accuses Hamas a violating ceasefire and will reduce aid to Gaza.
Speaker 1: Oh you want another.
Speaker 2: Hamas carries out public executions just hours after signing a peace treaty with Israel. I am going to burst your bubble on something in politics. Do you know why you care about politics, same reason I care about politics. You love your country, and you understand the people who hold power at any level in your country. It's important the things they push for. It is important. It matters. You love politics because it matters. This is why I could never do sports radio, even though I enjoy sports. It's so unimportant. It's not important. And I couldn't sit and scream and act like it matters all day long. What you care about matters. It's important because it matters, because it is important. You and I. We get emotional about it. We do, and there's a danger in that, and sometimes, unless we're careful, we will get too high or we will get too low. It's human nature, and you have to avoid that. You have to work to avoid that, because it doesn't serve you well to ever get too high or too low. On politics, On the election, it's the most recent wonderful thing that happened. Donald Trump stomps Dome, wins the election, crushes her, and we're looking at the election results. He wins the popular vote. For Pete's sake, we don't ever do that anymore. Donald Trump takes it back. We look at the election, it is tempting to stand up and be like, oh my gosh, the Communists are finally defeated once and for all. They've been rejected forever. We will now hold power for one hundred straight years. They'll never come back. We have one. They are gone forever. Yeah, that's a mistake. You're only setting yourself up for disappointment. It was a huge, important win. Don't get too high and exactly the opposite, don't get too low.
Speaker 1: In the four years Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Was president, felt like the world what's coming to an end, felt like it was gonna happen any day, any day in the country will just implode.
Speaker 1: We won't make it another year.
Speaker 2: Don't get too low when big things happen, like a peace agreement, it's good and we should celebrate. And Donald Trump and Marco Rubio and really all of them deserve so much credit for getting it done and getting all those people reunited with their families. That is wonderful. Don't sit and lie to yourself that Gaza is going to be beachfront property where you're going to be taking a vacation soon. Come on. This area will always be at war always. You cannot have something that is central to the three biggest religions on the planet and think they're all just going to share it. It doesn't work that way. There are always going to be problems here until the day you die. If you're five years old or one hundred and five years old, there are always going to be problems. This is a wonderful wonderful temporary pause. And that's all it is, a wonderful temporary pause before it all fires up again somehow, some way is some idiot is going to do something violent and stupid, and it's all going to kick off again. Enjoy the day, don't get too high, don't get too low. All right, All right, let's talk about something we've talked about before. Briefly, you're going to hear a lot of Democrats do. What we're about to play next is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Let's get right back to it here.
Speaker 2: So piggybacking off is something I had talked to you about before. You know, Cotton, what do we always say? Communists lie about everything at all times. Every single word they use is design designed to deceive. You can't sell hey, I want to destroy everything you care about. That doesn't work, So you have to come up with different words. And I told you before that when they use words like deconstruct, decolonize, those are just euphemisms for destroy. Whenever you hear them talk about decolonizing something or deconstructing something, they're trying to destroy it. There is a third word I should have brought up. You're going to listen to this idiot actor Mark Ruffalo. He's going to use it to make life better for everybody. We certainly have enough. I mean, we just created the most number.
Speaker 1: Of billionaires in the history of the world.
Speaker 2: You know, we have enough.
Speaker 4: We could do this, but it's going to take some reimagining of what America is.
Speaker 2: Wow, reimagine. Whenever you hear a communist use the word reimagine, that also means destroy. They know destroys not a great seller in politics. It's hard to win the people over with destroy. That's what reimagine means. That's what deconstruct means, That's what decolonized means. Whatever they're trying to reimagine, they are trying to destroy. All Communists lie about everything at all times. They are extremely purposeful with their language. It is carefully selected. Speaking of which, remember this little bit I played for you about Abigail Spanberger, and she's asked about men and women's bathrooms, men and women's sports, this unbelievable non answer she gives. But part of the non answer she gives is she keeps referencing parents and local control and parents and look, here's your.
Speaker 5: Focusing on a K through twelve school system, should transgender girls who are biological males be allowed to use girls' bathrooms and play on girls' sports teams? You have sixty seconds.
Speaker 6: On issues related to what's happening in our schools in each individual community. I think it's important that we have parents and teachers and administrators making decisions about their individual schools, not politicians.
Speaker 5: Once again, the question was, should transgender girls who are biological males be allowed to use girls' bathrooms and play on girl sports teams? In K through twelve? You have fifteen seconds to clarify.
Speaker 6: In cases across Virginia. I think it's incumbent upon parents and educators and administrators in each local community to make decisions.
Speaker 2: Did that sound familiar that, sir?
Speaker 1: If you have.
Speaker 2: A mind like a steel trap, maybe it did sound familiar. I think this was what was this a couple months ago?
Speaker 1: Chris two? Three months ago?
Speaker 2: The rear Admiral Pete Boodhajeedge, who also wants to be president, He was asked a very similar question, and wow, this answer he gives sounds familiar to when President Trump says something like no boys and girls' sports, which is a phrase that they use. It sounds like you're not signing on to that.
Speaker 4: I think that chess is different from weightlifting, and weightlifting is different from volleyball, and you know, middle school is different from the Olympics. So that's exactly why I think that we shouldn't be grand standing on this as politicians. We should be empowering communities and organizations and schools to make the right decisions.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's up to the school. It's up to each school, it's up to the parents. Mark my words, write it down, take a picture. This is going to be the answer Democrats give across the country for the next three years until twenty twenty eight. When they are confronted by this question. They will be repeatedly confronted by this question because it's an eighty twenty issue they are on the wrong side of. And no matter where they are asked this question, unless it is the bluest area in the world and they don't need any Republican votes, whenever they are asked this question, they will give some version of kicking the can down the road and saying, hey, not my problem. It's up to the school itself, it's up to the community, it's up to the parents. I think it's up to the community. It's the only answer you can give when you're on the wrong side of an eighty twenty issue.
Speaker 1: Hey man, not even my authority, ask someone else.
Speaker 2: Of course, they're communists and they're lying, and they one hundred percent believe dudes should be in the locker room waving his penis around in front of your doctor. But that's a hard selling politics too, So they lie about everything at all times, lying about everything at all times. Speaking of which, here's that filthy commedy Jaya Pow talking about the government shut down.
Speaker 7: If you control the House, the Senate, and the White House, it is your responsibility to find the votes to pass a bill that keeps government open.
Speaker 2: Now, you can scream and yell that there aren't enough Republican votes in the Senate. We don't have sixty Republican votes in the Senate, so Democrats have to vote for a continuing resolution or the government stays shut down. Jaya Pound knows that as well, but she also knows the truth is dangerous for the world of make believe she creates for her common Munist followers, so she has to give answers like this. Communists lie about everything all the time.
Speaker 7: If you control the House, the Senate, and the White House, it is your responsibility to find the votes to pass a bill that keeps government open.
Speaker 1: Tiny hands.
Speaker 2: Just when I think your takes can't get any worse, after the botched results of your worst Country in the World contest, you dare come on the radio and tell me to put green onions in blue cheese to dip my wonderful chips in. I'm telling you I already got enough pushback from Chris and Corey yesterday. I'm telling you a potato chip, not a corn chip. Mind you, corn chip's a different animal. Those really need a cheese of some kind. You need a qso dip of some kind, a potato chip. Don't sleep on a good blue cheese. It can be straight up blue cheese dressing or a blue cheese dip. What Chris, Chris said, What if I don't like mold? All cheese is mold, Chris. Stop lying to yourself now. It's not a lie. It's all mold. It's all just milk that went bad at different stages. Stop stop majoring on the minor, Chris. Just attempt to embrace it. You know I've already, I've already got you talked into mayo on your cheese steak. By now you've already come around and realized the greatness of adding a little tang to the old cheese steak. What what it's not simplicity to the order. Why don't you just admit that you like it? Chris? What is it? You know what? I think this is a you people problem, because you know what, I had to go through this with my old campaign manager who was Jewish too, and if this was not about cheese steaks, it was about breakfast sandwiches, and we were talking about your bacon, egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches, bacon, egg and cheese bagels, or I was just talking about straight up egg sandwiches because he couldn't have the bacon. You don't understand. And I would always put mayo or miracle whip on him. He was ortified. Why would you do that? Why would you do that? Over and over and over again? Stop putting that on there? And I would explain it has a little tang, little tang, little zip miracle whip, just like the commercial says, little tang, little zip miracle whip. Finally, one day he tries. It should have seen the shame when he realized that I had been right all these years. Why are you people being like this? Chris, wake wake up and smell the mayo. Chris, wake up and smell the mayo. It's time. And Corey, don't shake your head. You order patty melts without onions. There's no point in getting a patty melt if there aren't onions on it. I've never even heard of that before. And oh then you get a side of onion rings. A patty melt with no onions and a side of onion rings.
Speaker 1: Nobody does that. You don't even get a say in this whole thing. Is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Tuesday, but we shall return tomorrow. You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You remember that idiot Cincinnati police chief when that old white couple got the crap beat out of them by these savages in Cincinnati, and she went on the news and lectured all of us.
Speaker 1: For sharing it.
Speaker 3: Social media and journalism and the role it plays in this incident.
Speaker 1: And yes, guys, that's you. That is you. Social media the post that we've seen does not depict.
Speaker 3: The entire incident, that is one version of what occurred.
Speaker 2: Definitely sounds like she's the type who's going to clean up crime, right. Definitely sounds like she's going to find the bad guys and lock them up. Of course, the people who did the assaulting were multi time felons. I mean, look, you know the whole story. Well, she's back in the news. See a couple people got shot. And let me tell you what this woman sounds like. She's all about law and order.
Speaker 3: So my message to everybody, learn how to behave in our city, but especially learn how to behave in our downtown and our Fountain Square. And our officers will approach you if you start to behave disorderly on Fountain Square, because these things sometimes start as a minor altercation and then evolve into something bigger. So do not come down town, especially on Fountain Square, if you don't know how.
Speaker 1: To behave, learn how to behave, guys.
Speaker 2: This is the state of big city police departments. So drowning in car cultural Marxist filth, they find the biggest dufest woman they can find and make her the police chief. And now when people get gunned down in the streets of Cincinnati. The best you can get is everyone behave or I'm keeping you after class. So freaking pathetic, almost pathetic. Is Chris still pitch for Mayo or against Mayo? During the commercial break? Do you know what he said to me? He said to me, Mayo isn't for the flavor, it's for the texture. Is there something you'd like to share with all of us? Chris Rady here, I don't eat Mayo? Is it the No? No, I'm just curious. Is it the creamy texture you're looking for? That's weird. That's that's weird. I didn't I didn't take you for a Lindsey Graham fan.
Speaker 1: I'm just look.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, all the years I have enjoyed Mayo, never once did I bite into a delicious sandwich of mayo on it and think, hmm, that's the texture in my mouth I was looking for. Never even occurred to me one time. But it's weird that's what occurred to you. Huh. Excuse some emails, Hey, Bronco Oracle with the deams freaking out about Trump twenty twenty eight, What are your thoughts on JD Vance in a Rubio ticket. Rubio is a star in Florida and a reformed Neo KHN. His name is TJ.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: I have this thing about politics and politicians. In fact, I have a rule. Yeah, I call it the Chris Christie rule. If you've listened for a long time, you will know what I'm talking about. Here's the Chris Christie rule. There was a time. I know, if you haven't followed politics for a while, you'll think I'm lying. But there was a time where Chris Christie was the newly elected Republican governor of New Jersey, and he was this tough talking guy, and he was the hottest thing in Republican politics. People across the country were in love with him, and he was being heavily, heavily drafted to run for president. Chris Christie was a bright, shining star at one point time. Maybe you're rolling your eyes or scoffing at that. Oh good, I'm glad you are, because that brings me to the Chris Christie effect. One bad photo op, one or two bad decisions, and you can go from being the bell of the ball to being a punchline. Chris Christie now is a punchline. He's a joke. He's widely mocked in Republican circles. When I say to people that he was the hottest thing in Republican politics, they laugh and think I'm joking if they don't remember. But he was. The truth is, I am extremely impressed with JD. Vance that I'm not as surprised about because I liked JD anyway. I am really impressed with Marco Rubio as well, that I I am surprised about because I always thought he was kind of milk toast and lame and doesn't seem that way anymore. I am so impressed with both of them. And you ask me right now on October twenty October fourteenth, twenty twenty five, if I like the thought of a potential JD. Rants Marco Rubio ticket.
Speaker 1: The answer is I do.
Speaker 2: But twenty twenty eight is a long ways away. No, I don't foresee either one of those guys with some kind of gigantic screw up. But I'm not a prophet. I don't know what could happen. I don't I don't know as of right now. I could see it, I would certainly vote for it. I just try to not get too far ahead of my skis whenever there's an We're so hungry for decent Republican politicians because we've had so many crappy ones for so long that we can tend to be a bit of a cheap date. We mean, hey, just buy me a flower, you know, buy me a flower and I'll fall in love. Just give me one good thing, talk tough to the media one time, and you'll be my new king. Eh that has bitten us many times before. Fall in like, don't fall in love with politicians. You should fall in love with relief factor though, because you don't have to live with pain. Living with pain it hurts you at home, It hurts you at work, It hurts your entire life when you always have to think about, oh, is it going to hurt to grab this, to pick this up? Is it going to hurt to bend over? Is it going to hurt to lay down? Is it gonna hurt to get up? That's no where to live. I don't want you to live like that anymore. Whether you're sitting at a desk all day, working construction, hiking, golfing, playing pickleball, do it pain free and do it drug free. That's what Relief Factor is a path to being pain free without drugs, one hundred percent drug free. Every day you take it, it builds in your system. The longer you take it, the better it works. They're so confident in it, they just sell you three weeks, three weeks of it for nineteen ninety five. Call order three weeks of it. You'll call and order more. Almost everyone does. One eight hundred the number four relief or go to relief factor dot com. All right, all right, and.
Speaker 4: Now here's a headline by go you know, you know the.
Speaker 2: Thing headlines We didn't get to you. Ice nabs alleged illegal alien truck driver with quote no name given license somebody actually gave him a license. This is New York, by the way, with no name given. The steps Blue States have taken to hand your entire country over to illegals is enough to make your head pop off. I fought for this country and it means nothing. Haunting last words, a veteran who killed himself after being refused a house by the council who said he wasn't a priority. He's an Afghanistan veteran. This took place in the UK, as they hand their whole country over to Sharia Lah just spitting in the face of their troops. What a disgrace that country has become. Air traffic control shortages during the government shutdown, what to know? What to know is you should probably drive. I'll come see you again tomorrow. That's all