Speaker 1: Colin.
Speaker 2: All be as y'all Kenner Dad.
Speaker 3: In Minna.
Speaker 1: Nobody called golf station. Bring me everybody, I'm your host.
Speaker 3: He didn't, so glad to be back with the OG homies, and we about to introduce him right here.
Speaker 1: We got two to three backstage third ones having Internet issues. He's the co creator of this damn joint. So we'll get to him when he gets here. But I'll tell you what it's been like three months since we have talked UAP related issues, which this one is a little preview there for you, But I'll tell you what we're gonna bring that. We're gonna bring the ladies on the Ogs of calling all beings who none of you have met yet. They are brilliant ladies who I am extremely, extremely proud to be associated with. So with that, let's all look at the Adam Dear. We're gonna say hi to everybody in the chat. But I got to get my homies up in the joint first. So this young lady is one of the original gangsters of CAB. I think we might have done maybe two or three episodes before she joined us, now very many and she became the chief researcher of CAB. This woman deals with folks as a therapist and she is just a wonderful human being who has done academic research for several years on this topic. So you know what to do. You know what to do. Party, people, put your hands together for a study of UAPs.
Speaker 4: Hello everybody, Hi, Amen.
Speaker 1: Thank you, dem Welcome back, buddy. I I do I do, I miss everything about you. I mean I just was telling you backstage and said, oh man, I want to see your face. It's been so long. Let's bring on our homegirl. Okay, this young lady right here, we have good? Is that? Okay? We good? Okay? Uh, And then we're going to say hi to everybody in the chat. So that's kind of become a cap thing that we do because they're extremely supportive of us. So this young lady right here is the latest to join the CAB troupe. She is also a researcher and investigator. She has done not one, two missing persons investigations in terms of true crime, and she gets calls from all over the world regarding UAP research. Most recently, she was invited to the sole conference out there in California, which a lot of us would have wanted to be invited to, but this young lady was because she dope with hell some party people. Put your hands together from my home girl, Courtney Connecto. Canna get the man for Courtney?
Speaker 2: Yeah, heymen, Hey guys, Hey guys. Oh my god, it's so good to be back.
Speaker 4: I missed you so much.
Speaker 2: It's good to be back with the Cavy crew.
Speaker 1: I miss you too, man, I miss you too. We got a lot of new friends that you guys aren't aware of, so I'm gonna try to just go down these because we got new mods and everything. So while we're waiting for Nathan, who is the co creator of Calling All Beings, we're gonna say hi to some people. So I'm gonna start off with this young lady who is here first of all Jewles. You guys know Jewels because she's the OD of our four person moderator team. Now, so yeah, I know we need the applause just for this, but I can't work this.
Speaker 3: Uh all right, party pill right here, the man that you are seeing up in the right hand, upper right hand corner of your screen with a new hairstyle that's freaking me out because.
Speaker 1: He did not prepare me for this. He did not say anything to me about a new and more mature hairstyle. This man right here has a master's in divinity. He is a brilliant speaker, thing an analysts and orator on the nature of reality and UAPs. He's somebody I'm proud to call my brother. So everybody please put your hands together for the man that we call because every word comes out of his mouth's money, money, wow. Wow. Look, I'm really sorry everybody.
Speaker 5: I've had the most often our of technical difficulties. But it's great to be here. Forget all the technical technical difficulties that don't matter. It's good to be here, going to be with y'all. Looking forward to talking about this.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm so excited for the people to meet you. So we are going to Oh man, somebody got a membership. What have we got here? Oh, we have a new member that is Adam So I'm going on this gentleman show tomorrow night to talk UAPs. And his name is Adam Uh and he as the owner operator of Lampirate Radio and he's also he kind of does tech for other online entities. And he is a one I had a phone call with him. He is a wonderful conversationalist. So assuming my voice holds up, and it will, I will be on tomorrow night with Adam to talk to you a piece. So thank you Adam for becoming a member, and I must stay. We want to say to some people in the chat, so before we get started with this joint, so I am going to do that so that you guys can meet a whole bunch of new people that have joined the Cab family. So I'm gonna start off here with Ernie Birdie. Ernie Birdie is also a mod on several channels. She's also a colorading like myself, and obviously she's interested to hear what's going on. So it's up, Ernie Birdie. This young lady right here is one of our new mods. She is from Illinois, got the cool Illinois accent. And this is miss Jessica m b ip homie. How you doing? We know the jewels. Let's see who else we got here. DeMar is another one of our friends from a Free Karen Read Nation. Hello be Matt. So we're just we're not going to pronounce they are there, Okay, Nathan, is that okay faye with me? Okay?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: And this young lady right here has done some help for me in terms of programming and helped me out to kind of make decisions on different themes for the show and so forth. And uh, this is in the voice of Jennifer McCabe, who is the antagonist in the the Karen Ree Trial. And it's Sarah Shock and Jara. So let's see. I think we already got Adam. I think that might be if there's anyone else. Oh, Donna, how are you? I don't think Deanna, I think you've been Yeah, it's been a while. Yeah, i've seen you here. Hello Deanna, Welcome and with a K stop home girl, Happy Tuesday. And Patty Murphy, Hello, Patty? Are you all right?
Speaker 2: Love?
Speaker 1: So there may be some accents tonight. And here it is this guy we got to do special here, so oh it's Boo all right. So Ken's asleep. Here we go. So it's Ken nothing and Ken Hathaway's little white from Nottingham Ing and so there you go. Hey, no boom, welcome, all right. I think we got everybody. So let's get started with the joint Nathan take it away, man, get us start, and then you know who to pass it to.
Speaker 5: Yes, all right. Well, first of all, it's going to be back together. It's been a long time. I want to give a huge shout out to my brother DJ over here for holding down the ford and doing his thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Man, you that's you, the host with the most doing that. I can to see you so religiously and effectively. Really appreciate the work that you've done in that. But it's great to be back with all the other co hosts here, Dev and Courtney. We've got a lot to talk about. Drones are on the menu, and I wasn't expecting to have drones for dinner, but that's what we're doing. We're doing drones for dinner. I hope you like the medium rare because that's how we're serving them. A lot of drones right now. For those of who don't know, we do like to cut up on the show a little bit. So there are a lot of drone talk, a lot of drone conversations happening right now in a lot of different spaces within the UFO community. Certainly there's a lot of interest in this topic, but just at large in America, it seems right now this is becoming a conversation piece. And I know that for a fact, because people who don't follow UFOs at all have just brought this up to me without me prompting anything about UFOs, that don't even know that i'd talk about UFOs, and they just bring this up as what are your thoughts on these new Jersey drones? Right So this is definitely in the minds of a lot of Americans right now, and not just Americans, apparently we're seeing drones in lots of places throughout the world. So I wanted to approach this subject. We've got a lot of really good insights on the panel that we have here, so we each bring a little bit something different to the table, and so I was hoping we kind of step through this subject through some different frameworks, and you know, we've we've all got different perspectives on it, and I'm sure some of us can talk to multiple frameworks at once, which is great as well. But I want to start with the kind of prosaic explanations and DJ, I want to go to you first, because yes, yes, you, because you've got a lot of expertise on what's in the sky, how to identify what's in the sky, and you've seen a lot of these videos that get posted probably more than you care to see, and just you have a lot of experience knowing what to look for when you're looking for, you know, things that are flying around, and so I wanted to get your take on what on the prosaic explanations for these objects? What are things that you look for when you when you see someone share a video. What's the first kind of thing that you start doing is you analyze that video and how do you approach this from from the from the vantage point of your air force experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the first thing I kind of look for is like the I'll ask them, uh, if there's a sound associated with it, and if there's no sound, then that that's one indicator. And then of course we would need to kind of know the range and altitude. So if it's something that they have a really clear view on them, Let's say it's you know, ifout a thousand feet or maybe even up to two three thousand feet, you know, you you you potentially would hear an audible sound potentially depending upon how large the object is, and then that would kind of ask them. The light patterns are really interesting because I would kind of want to look at what what the light patterns are in terms of uh, there's a timing associated with the anti collision strokes, the red and the white, so you know, they'll blink blink, blink, blink, blink, blink, blink, blink blink. Now they can get slightly out of timing, but there's still pretty consistent blink, blink, blink, that sort of thing. The NAB lights are on the wingtips, but the anti collision lights are usually are top and bottom. So with that, with that, I kind of look at those things. So now now that I've heard, okay, is their noise, isn't their noise? What does the lighting pattern look like? Is it dissimilar from what the FA requires on aircraft and obviously drones also require like anti collision lights. Then the next thing I'd be looking for is are they making movements? It doesn't have to be fast movements, but are they making movements in right angles up, down, left, right type of movements? Those would be the types of things that I would look for. And if they're if they're making right angles, especially that are very let's say linear, you know, where there's not a lot of drift associated with with that. You know, like if if a drone is coming down and it kind of starts to go like that, you know, and it'll sort of level off and they Okay, I can see some mechanical propulsion there, you know, because mechanical propulsion are things when they're close enough for things that we can hear, you know, we can hear jet engines, we can hear propellers, and we can even hear the rotor wash on these quad copters or even these octocopters you know that have have eight eight eight motors, et cetera. And so if they're moving in a very linear fashion, whether it's fast or not, then I start to that starts to think, well, this could be an amalost and particularly if they if they move at a very high rate of speed.
Speaker 5: So, and if you we get a lot of cell phone video footage, right, and I think it's natural for anybody that sees something strange in the sky, if they're really interested in it, they're going to grab their cell phone. That's that everybody's got one. We've all got the building cord video and they're they're capturing these videos. And a lot of times the cell phone footage is it's a little bit distorted, right, And so when you see footage like that where let's say it looks just like a bright light. You know what's going through your mind looking at footage? Do you just sort of say I need to see more, Like that's not convincing enough, there's not enough resolution. I love how you talk about the flight behavior because typically, like you say, planes would have a kind of a linear gliding kind of motion. They they just don't go up and down like this or make right hand turns. But when it comes to these videos and even photographs, how do you kind of examine that quote unquote evidence knowing what you know about nighttime the visualizations.
Speaker 1: So the first thing, you know, you're looking at those because we can't we and may not have the audio because you know, you're just going off of whatever the microphone is capturing with their cellular phone, so that may not be you know, have enough you know, uh, be able to attenuate and and get that that that sound in there, So I may not have that sometimes, uh. And so then I'm gonna look at what the light does. The lighting look very dissimilar from what I would associate with prosaic aircraft FAA certified aerial vehicles. So if I start seeing weird light patterns, like there was that one where it had the triangular light pattern on the bottom, and I found that to be anomalous or strange to me because I've not seen craft that have that. Is it possible to have that on the bottom of the drone. It's possible that that it could it could be that and and there. The resolution isn't enough to see both the sort of structure of the craft and then associate that to the lights. But we have all seen And when I say we all, I don't mean you all in the in the chat, but I mean the folks that are on the panel here have looked at hundreds and hundreds of videos and so when they see that, that would that triangular pattern is something that we've heard reported a lot, uh and has been alluded to. I'm sure Courtney, Dad, you know they have seen these. So yeah, that's kind of that's the start of what I'm looking for in terms of lighting is Oh, that doesn't look like typical light. Oh my god, Sarah Shochnherr. Wow, thank you very much, ma'am. I must say, my friend, I really appreciate that is extremely generous of you and probably is the biggest donation we've ever received. Thank you very much, ma'am. I appreciate it, and I'll be talking to you us soon. We got to get you on the show to co host. I think we've talked about that recently.
Speaker 5: Anyway, please to send it our way and kind of piggybacking on that, did I want to go to Courtney and deb on their thoughts on this. So you guys, like he just said, we've all seen a lot of footage and a lot of you know, different speculation about what's happening, and you know, how do you look at that through the lens of a researcher, through someone who examining that this content? How do you filter out the signal from the noise when it comes to this kind of footage.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, dev I'm gonna let one of us, do you go. I'm differ You're one of the original CAB members, so I'll wait my turn.
Speaker 4: Okay. So obviously, as a researcher, what I do as I research, like that's what I'm interested in. So of course I went into the research of what's going on with these drones. We had already seen stories from the war zone about it. Lou Alesando told us that basically objects were swarming over ships, but there were some things that people in the media kind of ignored. So, for instance, San Diego County in California has been reporting drones the Nebraska incident in two thousand and nineteen to twenty twenty. Also around this time of year, there was an incident where a drone landed on a ship and was retrieved. Like, that's crazy that people are ignoring some of the facts related to this, that this is an ongoing issue, even some of the reporting that's happened from the White House. I went back and did a little bit more research and found out, you know, the person I think his name is Kirby, he actually reneged on some of the comments he made in that press release and said, actually, I said many of the objects have been identified, but in fact some of them have not been identified yet. And I listened to the Pentagon press release and they've said that there are a variety of things happening. But yes, there are in fact drones that are flying around our bases. In fact, someone was recently arrested of a Chinese national is what they called him, after surveying a base. So that's where my approach is it's not so much in looking at pictures because they're terrible.
Speaker 2: We all know this.
Speaker 4: Phones can't take good pictures, but we know that our government satellites can take great pictures. So no one's buying that. They don't know what's going on or what these are. But I find it super interesting how little the governor of New Jersey has spoken about it. Soon someone's probably tipped him off on some of that information. I have a lot to say on this, but I'm gonna let Courtney take her turn. Courtney, what do you want to say about what do we do when we're looking at this information?
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's the classic problem. I mean for those of us who have been in research groups. I mean, I'm you know, I've been involved in several research groups for a long time. The one i'm in now that i'm in locally, I've been in for a few years called UFOs in Alaska. So it's all the people around Alaska that upload photos and you know, all their local weird lights and strange anomalies from all over and anybody who's been in the field and UFOs know that Alaska has a really rich history of anomalous objects. Including the famous case with the Japanese airliner right over anchorage. So yeah, and that was a classic case. So we're really used to it. But we get all the time photos and videos and there's a lot of researchers that just immediately category, you know, categorically deny you know, photos, which is interesting because you know, you have to be at this for a long time looking at photos and videos and have the five observables, right. It was good. That was one of the good things that came out, and some of the communication was about the five observables six now we have, so I think that people who've been in the field for a long time are looking at a lot of this misidentification just being dismayed for one about it. Because there was even a period of time where the starlink systems were going up and getting launched and a lot of people were like, oh, you know, I'm seeing this and it's you know, it's starlink. So we had to do a lot of education and information about that for a couple of years about starlink and people using different types of you know, air aware and other things. So researchers have these things tips and tools that they use to look at planes and other things that are in the sky. What I think is really fascinating just looking at the framework, Like Nathan was talking about about these mass sightings right now, I just read, you know, Chris Sharp's article that the FBI had known about these last year. So I think that little bit of information is interesting that the FBI had been aware of this, but now we're just having kind of this huge, huge, you know, UFO researchers are calling it a flap, you know, but these mass sightings by regular citizenry and the FBI potentially knew. So that's one of the things I picked up on that I think is very interesting that's worth following in the future to find out what they know, how long did they know it, why were they looking at this, and that this has really turned into kind of a crisis, I think, especially in the UFO community, because there's a lot of regular commentators that are really taking this to the conspiratorial level, and it's disturbing for me. For me just to see the things that they're talking about. I mean, it's totally unsubstantiated and really dangerous. The things they're talking about, like heemtrails coming down and these drone spraying things over people in Pennsylvania, I mean, and then people getting their guns out and shooting, so and that part of it. In that framework, I think it's irresponsible, especially of an organization like the FBI, to have not been doing releasing of statements through the past year on what these things are, how to identify a common sense approach, which is to kind of have been preventative so we're not in the situation that we are right now where we have three different silos of government basically contradicting each other. That part has been pretty maddening to watch as a researcher.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm glad you brought up the messaging component because and thank you Sherry D for it for those membership gifts.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Another five the seventy the other day, thank you, And she's one of our mods fabulous.
Speaker 5: So I'm glad you brought the messaging component because it is really interesting and I think it would go a long way to allaying some of the out of control speculation that we see happening not just in the UFO community but really in the public at large, that the messaging here has been very disjointed and awkward, and clumsy, and and I want to, you know, come back to DJ on this one, because you know, DJ, I know that they are sort of different and intelligence gathering protocols for what might be over the United States the mainland, the homeland, or whatever, and what might be in foreign theaters. Right, we have sort of operational procedures that you know, we can do certain kinds of collection in certain areas and can't do certain kinds of collection and others. But you know, you can't help but be reminded about the incident that happened early last year in twenty twenty three with these Chinese balloons or one of the balloons. There's three objects, I think at least three, one with which was a balloon that had a payload of some kind of shot down. But you know, at that time there was talk about NORAD and how they monitor air traffic and how they had done some recalibration of their sensors to pick up objects like this that they just hadn't noticed before. All they had to do is kind of change a couple of dials, and all of a sudden now they were seeing these things.
Speaker 1: And I wonder if you.
Speaker 5: Could talk a little bit about this aspect of it. The ability for the government to collect intelligence on objects like this, and and what is that intelligence both the gathering capability but also the intelligence information dissemination capability. How do they relay that information to those who are in the chain of command that can evaluate it and then make decisions and then give a message to the public.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean that's the secret sauce right there. There are some organizations three letter agencies, one of those eighteen couple of those eighteen intelligence agencies we have, you guys know the names. I don't want to name them here because of, you know, wanting to overstep any boundaries that may exist. But they do have the abilities to see these from a geospatial perspective. There's also so that that kind of was was going to get that that kind of was going to get to Nathan why this is a fan and why it's not just something prosaic. So if we get to the root level, why are we sitting here talking about drones? Why are people reporting drones? And it's because they've seen an unusual amount of First of all, people are looking down, you know, we talked about that the the other This is funny from Kevin and by the way, we have questions up above, I have two things starred. Miss Jessica wants to know kind of how you guys got into this. So we gotta we gotta get those questions answered before the end of the show or as soon as we can get through this portion, Nathan will go there. So so there's naval assets, you know, that are able to track things that are coming in. And also obviously we have a coast Guard. The Coastguard is not the d OD, The Coastguard is Department of Homeland Security. So with that, there are geospatial assets, there are aerial assets. So now that we know that people are reporting something and nominalists, that's how that's how this all starts. It is because people are seeing something in the sky and it looks unusual and they're usually looking at their phone. So for them to be looking up tells you that they've seen something that triggered something. So now and of course DJ with the bads, Okay, I know they love making because I've done some stuff where I'm reading people's excellent multi paragraph tweets and we would all read a portion of it like we've you know, we've done. But I'll use a different accent for each paragraph. So anyway, or maybe just like a really you know, like I'm a poet. So anyway, So with that, with all of that, that tells you something happened that was anomalous in nature. And I'm using that not to refer to UFOs, but something anomalous happened that caused people to make reports. Then in the midst of that, we have hobbyists up there saying, I want to take a look. Then they're figuring out, oh, well, if I don't have an IR camera, I can't potentially don't see anything, but I might see lights if they're lit up, you know. But it's hard to fly grown without an I our camera, at least visually unless you just tell it to come home, you know. So then you have law enforcement doing that. Then we have maybe state lease agency, you know types doing that. Then we may have d D assets also looking at that. Then on top of those, we may have fixed wing aircraft like fighter aircraft that have sensors. On top of that, we may have this one's good. Your your best accent is my nana, because I do that one Like the Dowager countests from Downton Abbey, the Maggie Smith character and so good evening. Ken Hathaway is so outstounding to have you hear in the So anyway, my throat's a little toasted.
Speaker 5: I've never heard that one's really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And Julie says, I sound like missus doubtfayer. I'm really offended. So so now on top of that, let's pile on top of that that you could have RQ fours at high altitude that are doing orbits over these areas of interest, which is a jet powered drone, big wings, very high altitude and uses radar. On top of that, we could have MQ nine reapers up there, which is the Air Force is one which is long wingspan, turboprop, you know, up to maybe eighteen hours of dwell time in the air orbiting looking at these things. So now we have a lot of people looking up and see Sarah saying more. Now we have all these different assets that maybe looking at one or two or three or five anomalous craft. So for people on the ground, aren't you confused at this point? I would? I would. I mean, of course I know what to look for if I were there, you know, But but even you know, depending upon the altitude, it could be difficult, but that's how congested these areas of interest could be, with not only the craft that potentially are anomalous, but also the ones that are looking at that craft to see what it's doing. Yeah, I have an update on this, ma'am.
Speaker 4: Would you like? Would like? Okay? So one of the things I found in my research was that the Pentagon just released coincidentally, a confidential plan for how to counter UAVs or uas is as they're calling them now. So this is interesting to me because why wasn't that plan already in place? We have all of that tech right that DJ was just talking about, We have all of that ability. So why was this plan just now when this emerged in the public sphere after by the way UAP hearings. Why is this plan now being written?
Speaker 1: Why is it? What do you think?
Speaker 4: I think that there is potentially, and I hate to be controversial, a slight siop element to this. I hate to say it, but I'm getting this vibe.
Speaker 2: Well, I think you can look at what happened with Alaska to kind of confirm back up some of what you're feeling. You know, we had the balloon up here and the FBI had sent out a unilateral message the morning of this object that came up over the North and you know, we just saw, like I think it was three months ago that one of the objects over Alaska was listed as officially as a UAP. So I think that you have I think you're confirmed in your feelings, considering we already dealt with it. We went through the political wrangling, our own Senator Murkowski went to the Armed Services and complained about the lack of communication and the Alaskans didn't know about the balloon what it was, and the miscommunication between the FBI. And then here three months ago we see it listed as formally as a UAP. So it is maddening. It is maddening. And I think there is some part of this that is being obscured by the different agencies because this whole thing with this, you know, with these drones there were anomalous objects, is part of this. And now you see the Department of Homeland Security just come out yesterday and say they're not you know, they're either law enforcement or they're you know, hobbyists or whatever. So I have a feeling, a sinking feeling that we will see some of these be determined as UAPs. And I think that's the other part that's confusing. Why is Aero notat you know.
Speaker 1: This at all?
Speaker 2: In which they're classically saying this is real, prosaic whatever. I think that's also suspicious that they haven't said anything or chimed in on it. Do we have to wait for all the reports to go to them before they'll make a determination or say anything or go on the record. I mean, what's the deal with Arrow?
Speaker 1: Could you explain to the audience, because a lot of our people that are in the chat right now are from Free Carry, can you explain who Arrow is? In addition to the fact that Haro just entered the studio.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, this is just a short brief breakdown to the history. There was a during COVID there was a bill pass that put in some money for Unidentified Anomalous Phenomenon which basically put money toward looking at the different branches in our government or services and setting up basically an office. But it started off as a task force. It was called the UAP Task Force. And so when that happened, they tasked this leader, Jay Stratton, who had been ahead of several other offices doing UAP type work, and he led the task force essentially for a certain amount of time, and then Congressional oversight came in and then they lumped the UAP Task Force into ARROW, which is the All Anomalous Resolution Office, which takes in all reporting and then gives determinations about what is actually an unidentified anomalos phenomenon and what's not. And they give their determination and a breakdown of what's prosaic. So they're officially like the government organization that handles UAPs for the citizenry. That's where it stands now.
Speaker 4: That's emphasize emphasized resolution, emphasized resolution. Their goal is supposed to be resolution so that there is not public panic. So it is a good question, why are they not resolving so there's not public panic right now? Because people the White House came out and said, we don't know what these are. That's exactly what anomalists unknown means.
Speaker 2: Well, and I don't know about you guys, but I think the latest count when I just checked quickly before we came on air, was like six thousand reports.
Speaker 1: Well, I think most six thousand ports reports, meaning in this in this particular four okay, okay, And I think everybody on this panel is an agreement that the the organization arrow and there were clandestine organizations that weren't named previous to that, but this particular office was set up to actually be more like debunking and squashing Project blue Book style. We were led to believe in thought that oh, they're gonna really they're gonna resolve cases, They're gonna bring gather information and give it to the public because their mandate talked about all these different and I didn't believe. I never believed it, and unfortunately they proved us right. And I think we're all in agreement on that. But before we continue on this topic, because Jessica has asked a question, I'm wondering if you guys can briefly go over this please, maybe Nathan take it away.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I've not been a lifetime a UFO interested person. It's not something that you know, I've always been interested in, but I really got kind of pulled into this field in the last few years more actively. Even before the twenty seventeen article, I was starting to pay a little bit of attention to UFOs, primarily because Tom DeLong, the rock star from Blink one eighty two, there were rumors that he was spending a lot of money and effort on UFOs, and I found that I'm not a blank one ady too, you know, huge fan. I mean, music's great, but I haven't like following or anything. I just came across an article that said he was really interested in it, was you know, spending a lot of money on it, and I found that to be, you know, just fascinating. And not long after that, I kind of stumbled on that. Then this article broke the New York Times. Everyone talks about that, the twenty seventeen article, and that really kind of brought it to the forefront of my attention. So I got a lot more engaged in, you know, kind of the content community, the UFO community of interest, reading up on the books. I'm not a person who's had an actual UFO experience, at least not a classical one. I've certainly had some experiences that I would consider to be anomalists a little bit strange, but nothing that would be you know, a classic UFO siding per se. But then sort of last thing I'll say on it is, you know, my background is in kind of theology and religion, and you know, a little bit of philosophy here and there to have a strong interest in sort of the human component of these kinds of experiences, anomalist experiences in the human condition. You know, what does it mean for us to to to experience these things, to process these kinds of things. These have been experiences that have been reported throughout human history, and they have clearly impacted our history in dramatic ways. Anomalist experiences literally changed the course of human history and many different ways. And I think all of us with family probably have at least one example of a family member who's experienced something strange, whether it be a UFO or a ghost or whatever, that that is part of your family lore, and it's always that story that got you know, I don't know how that happened it, but it you know, when when Grandma experienced that, you know, they moved from Alabama to you know, to Florida, and then the whole family moved and that, you know, these are kinds of things that happen. So we like to sort of brush these off as I think superstitious experiences, but they clearly do shape our behavior. So I'm really fascinated by that component of it and what it means about human consciousness and all those things. So I could go on and on, but that's kind of how I got into the field, and then of course got into podcasting with DJ.
Speaker 4: Debs Well. I think I could say that I'm one of those people that has had anomalist experiences, including seeing an object in the sky a few times that I know what it was. Therefore it was unidentified, but not such a big deal to me. I thought that, you know, that's just part of nature. To me, I wasn't really blown away, and I kind of just let that be. But I've decided at some point in time that I was going to find out the answer of what was going on, and I read all of the toys that were available to the public. I was surprised by the way that a lot of people who do content on this were not reading them and were asking questions that showed that they were not reading them. But there's just so much information, so many documents that are available. And then I started reading some of the people who worked in programs like Blue Book, reading their books, reading other more modern people's books about this topic, and I just really wanted to have very open minded approach. But I also picked up few things along the way that were bothering me. One was that there was stigma about reporting about security in our skies. That made me insane, Like why would we not have already had a program in place related to this topic to relate it to drone counter drone efforts? Like that makes me insane that they just wrote that on December second of this year, and that there was any stigma ever for reporting something in our skies. And then the other issue was how experiencers were treated. When you do therapeutic work with people, you are not supposed to bring your bias and you are not supposed to make them feel awful for sharing their experience. But person after person was sharing with me that that was not what they experience. And I worked on that for a while. I did have some effort with that, trying to educate people about how you should treat someone when you're counseling them when they're bringing an experience to you. And yeah, so that's kind of my background. I get so upset about some of these things, like and and I have to say, like it just drives me up a wall that you could actually literally just replace the word UAP and every document that we've had with Drone and it's just like you see the games that get played with all of this information, like and if you if you pay attention, it's just fascinating actually sometimes how far it goes. But okay, Courtney, why don't you share hold on?
Speaker 1: I just want to answer in the chat. I don't want to let Michelle know so this this guy, this won't. We can't be as interactive with the chat tonight simply because I have four people here instead of just me or one other person. So we are going to get to your questions, Michelle. I see your question about the SUV size drone and I had starred yours, Deanna, I have yours starred as well. So we are going to get to your questions. But it's just going to take a little longer than it will when it's just me, you know, yapping up here. So miss Courtney man your entryway into the or, as Nathan says, you're on ramp into the top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my on ramp was pretty world changing, you know, just very briefly. I was not into UFOs at all, you know, didn't even believe in them. I had heard this weird story about my dad and how when he was dating my mom early days in their relationship. He had something fly over his car with a light and he was in a corvet and his engine stopped, and I just I just thought it was weird, you know. And I even didn't believe in the story actually growing up. But it was in I was taking my daughter to college from Alaska. We drove down in my truck to Southern or University. We stopped in Montana along the way because I have a place there, and it was on the drive from Montana over to Oregon and these lights came down. It was a close encounter. They hovered over the truck, they flashed at us. I didn't know what was going on. I thought it was a military exercise. And then one light you know, came down right over right over us, and then it split into the lights split in two. And they were like it was the strangest thing. They were like intelligent, And so my story is very, very very strange, like a lot of people who have had close encounter contact and what ensued afterwards was just a bizarre series of events. And in the field of UFOs, for those of you who haven't been in the field, it's called high strangeness. So as I drove up the road, we experienced some visual perceptual things that were anomalous. There was a car in the middle of the road that was stopped with its lights and its door is open, and so I went to get out because I figured there's an accident, right, And so I went to get out to go and help whoever might be there if there was an automobile accident. And my daughter was in the passenger side, and she said, Mom, don't get out. She had a bad feeling. She said, please, don't get out, don't leave me. So I stopped there. But I was out on the road, and the strangest thing was that there was no sound whatsoever. There was nothing coming from the car. There was no people yelling help us, nothing like that. It was the strangest, eeriest quiet. It was like time stopped. It was like time had stopped. And I don't know how else to describe it. But I got back in the truck, I closed the door, I locked it, and I started to track the mile markers. So I called nine one one and we drove back. I didn't pass the car. I drove back the way that I came and went to a small town and called nine one one, and so that was my on ramp into this field. But the thing that has happened since is that after we had the lights and that strange experience, I end my both my daughter, we experience what's called after effects, so heightened psychic things happening, being able to have telepathy, I mean, just weird stuff. And I documented all of that, and I've become really like deb tried to help experiencers being able to share their voice and not be treated like Pariah's. Essentially, in a community where most people are doing this research kind of fall along certain lines. You're either nuts and bolts, you know, or you're a middle of the road person, or you're an experiencer that looks at it from a different personal level. So I try to carry all three of those lines of research, but it's not always easy. So that's kind of where I'm at now. And I do some lobbying, but I'm mostly an advocate for experiencers to share their voices.
Speaker 1: Hey, Corb, would you want to hit this question up real quick while we're on the topic of Courtney.
Speaker 2: After that experience, I felt very alone with because it was very, very very difficult to integrate a lot of the experiences that I was undergoing without any help. So it was a long period of time having these strange, anomalous experiences with my own personal perception. So I felt very alone with it. So I think that's why now I work in helping other people to be able to process it and especially communicate it so they're not so alone or isolated in the experience, because it can be very, very distressing.
Speaker 1: And so thank you, Court. I actually got to hear that on the phone at one point, so thank you for sharing. Right here, Deanna is saying that she's staying middle of the path on this one, and that's understandable, Deanna, because you don't know what these other people are seeing. You're not there. It's really really hard to judge from afar unless you see something on video that's irrefutable. I have seen videos like that. People have shared videos with me like that in private, and they freak you out. But let's get the rest of these. I want to I'm actually want to throw this one to Nathan if I can.
Speaker 5: Well, that's the million dollar question, right, yeah, but it's your your opinion, right, So you know, I was asked about this today too. From my brother, and you know, he said, what do you know? What do you think these things are? And and my answer to that was, I think it's a combination of things. I think that's the you know, we're talking about trying to maintain a little bit of a neutral position on this, and I think that's it's easy for those of us to do who are it's for those ones who haven't had a personal experience and who also aren't experiencing this phenomena right outside your window, right so I can I have a luxury of that distance to this experience that I can just sort of say, yeah, I'm gonna make I'm gonna take a neutral position on this because I don't have that close, you know, hand experience, both in the past and now. But I do think it's a combination of things. I think it's one, it's a lot of misidentification, and that's you know, you mentioned six thousand reports that's a common byproduct of just DJ. I love the way you put it. We went from looking at our phones all the time to looking at the nighttime sky. And I mean, I can tell you most of us don't know the names of the planets or the stars that are that are up there, myself included. And so if you actually start looking at the sky and you just don't make a habit of doing that, you're going to see all kinds of things that just you don't know what they are. You know, you're going to think that that is a drone. You're gonna think that's a UFO, and it's really just a really bright planetary object or star of some kind or starlink has another common one that people often reports as UFO. So I think there's a lot of misidentification and that's just a byproduct of the popularity of this sort of latest release flap. I think it's also some government activity. I think, you know, DJ rightly pointed out it would be ludicrous to think that we aren't putting something in the sky to try to figure out what these things are, whether they be fixed wing or helicopter or you know, you name it. We're probably putting a variety of things up there to try to get some additional intelligence about what these objects might be. So I think some of that is military. Now, I want to point out that there have been military bases, very you know, outspoken ones recently that have said that they've had this phenomenon and it wasn't their activity or any activity that they were aware of. And we've had official statements even saying that this is not federal government activity. So you know, what is the truth there? You know, I tend to want to side with the people that are giving us information, but I also have a lot of reasons to to second guess what they're saying, because I think their messaging has been really bad, and their history on messaging on this has been really bad, so it's difficult to take them at their word. But certainly there must be at least some of these objects must be h are our objects are are drones or whatever they may be. And then lastly, I think there is a good likelihood of just anomalous objects. You know, if you if you look at some of the videos that are there and some of the first hand witness accounts, and these are people that live either near these military bases, they live in flight paths, They're used to seeing planes all the time, and what they are reporting is something that isn't like those things, and they would know, they would you would you would recognize something that would be starkly different from something that you're accustomed to seeing and so these are people that I would consider to be reliable witnesses, and that these include people like police officers, news reporters, mayors. You know, these are people that have really tried to look at this and see what's going on, and they're coming back with reports that these things are really weird, including hovering over their homes, objects the size of SUVs. I mean, this is very strange behavior that that certainly wouldn't be normal behavior for a government agency or a hobbyist drone. You know, someone who's just to I picked up a DJI drone I'm throwing I'm flying it around for fun at night. Like it's it's difficult to fly a drone at night, as you mentioned DJ, if you don't have the right optical equipment or depth of experience. So just the fact that they're saying, oh, there's hundreds of hobbyist drones just flying around at night right now, I find that hard to believe. So you combine all of these things, including things like objects coming in from off the ocean right reports of that as well, and I think you have to at least entertain the idea that some of these objects are in fact anomalists unidentified anomalist phenomena or UAP or UFOs, and that's really where you know, we have a show here about UFOs and we like to talk about this stuff, and that we talked about frameworks at the beginning of the show, and we went with the prosaic framework to begin with, and that's the right place to start. It's the sort of level headed place to start with this conversation. But I also think it's important that we entertained in the other side, the other frameworks that that are that exists, and we get perspectives from people that might be viewing this from a very different paradigm, because we've, I think, for the longest time, we have ignored different perspectives. We have we have deferred and defaulted to the official government perspective on whatever something may be, and we've ignored and denigrated those who've had personal experiences with similar kinds of phenomena and and to to their detriment, Courtney has pointed that out very well. And so I really want to get some input from Courtney and deb from an experiencer's perspective, not only their own, and Courtney's account was a great example, but also experiencers that they are in contact with. What is the sentiment associated with this recent flap? And and Courtney, I remember you posted on X two about Chris Bledsoe, So that's a that's a great case example which I'm sure may not be familiar with. But what is the sentiment just generally, And I know it's hard to you know, approximate, but what is the sentiment of experiencers with with some of what this might be.
Speaker 2: I think that there is definitely a side of the spiritual community that believes this is kicking off like the next Awakening. There's no doubt that it's that it's anomalous, that it's warnings, that the fact that it's over all of our bases and nuclear sites, including in the UK now and they're in Germany over a base that this has historically been NHI warning us about our you know, engagements geopolitical stuff. So people who are not in the field might not have all that enrichment of the past of how UFOs show up over our military bases or over our nuclear sites, but they have. That seems to be a trend, including in Russia. So there's definite a sentiment in the experience of community that it's like this is like a prophetic level time where they're showing up as a warning for us to basically get right with ourselves. I mean, that's essentially what I heard yesterday, like we all need to get right with ourselves. I don't take that approach, but it's certainly the wave of experience or sentiment. I think most of these are drones. I think they're exactly what you know we're talking about, that they are drones. And I think after you've had an experience like I have at close range, where you see something that acts totally totally bizarre and it changes the way you think about things, and you go through that whole experience, I can say, honestly, the way I feel about it, I don't feel that sense of awakening or that this is the time, or that a lot of these prophecies are coming true right now. And I certainly don't feel either that there is some martial law or impending war coming either. I mean, I think that's the thing about being an experience er. When you live through something like that and you study it in research, you kind of get the sense to know what's bs and what's legitimate. Now I'm not saying the drones don't have anomalous characteristics to them, because I think that they do, but I think they're probably a small proportion, and I certainly don't feel like it's the end times.
Speaker 4: Well, I definitely have something to add to this. Okay, this is something that some people in the audience may not know about. This is something called the Phoenix Lights incident. So some years ago, I believe it was nineteen ninety seven, a bunch of people, about seven hundred in I believe Nevada, saw a large triangle object flying over their home. They start calling in to their politician saying, hey, what's going on, like they're freaking out. Their governor goes on the air and makes a joke about it. And it turns out that as people were reporting this incident, the military decided to release flares. Weird, right, that just so happens that this is happening, And there were yeah, so weird. So this is not the first time that something potentially anomalous may have been also concealed by something prosaic. Okay, So the flares were a separate location and time than the object that was being reported, But when people took pictures, they took pictures of those flares, and that convoluted the information that was provided to the public. Later, the governor apologized and said, I actually saw the object too, and I was just telling the government line about what we're supposed to say to the public so that no one panics. However, his approach was considered offensive, and I don't think people ever really accepted his apology because he made a joke of the whole thing, even though he had seen it himself. So I just wanted to say, also to the question of why this might be happening, I did make a list of all the reasons for drone activity, so I'm just going to share because.
Speaker 1: That's what I do. I make notes.
Speaker 4: Okay, so these are the reasons for drones. One a payload and people hear about do you want to deliver packages? You know, drones have been used to drop off things. That's one of the concerns right now that these drones may actually drop something on people. Another reason is surveillance or recon which is not leaning towards our government explanation because we have satellites for that, we don't really need to use drones just sim photography. That might be why someone has a hobbyist drone. Another reason might be crowd control, so people internationally have been using them for crowd control. They also use some really bizarre things like giant holograms. I know no one's going to believe that, but they do for crowd control. And then of course they do have shows now with drones that tends to be something you see from China. And then last, but not least, military and the Pentagon in their press briefing, they'd admit, you know, this is just part of our modern day life now. And there was a photograph floating around of one of these drones that may have come down and it was huge, okay, And the comment on that was that is not a typical hobbyist drone. This is something A military drone is not going to be cheap. A six foot drone is not going to be cheap. That's going to be expensive. So I just wanted to say, those are the reasons I have found for a drone to be in the air.
Speaker 1: Thank you Love. Also, since he's here, I didn't know if this meeting would happen, but I was speaking with Scott McGuinness who's here in the chat, and I want Nathan to address this, but before I do, I just want to get Scott McGuinness is one of the standout warriors, one of the guys in Canton, one of the guys who shows up. He is a former prison guard official and multiple other roles in Massachusetts. He deals with sort of the rough housing that the Mcalberts try to play with the citizenry of Canton. He's not afraid of them. And so he asked this question, and we had about an hour and forty minute phone call and I said, oh, you know what, this this is a perfect question for Nathan. So Scott, I hope you haven't left the chat because Nathan is here. So Nathan, if you would address this one.
Speaker 5: Sure, Yeah, thanks for the comment, Scott. I mean, this is a it's a very interesting comment. I think a lot of people will identify with with with with Scott's reaction or on this kind of behavior. You know, this boils down to there's no mention of these kinds of objects in the Bible or maybe even other historical religious texts, and therefore that's not what they are, right, And uh, you know, I certainly can appreciate that perspective, and and I don't want to whatever I want to preface with whatever I'm going to say. I'm not trying to minimize anybody's beliefs. I think, you know, everybody should believe what they want to believe, what was most meaningful to them, and uh and I support that. But I do want to, you know, at least from my own, from my own perspective, I want to emphasize that we are and we I mean just human beings. We are culturally bound individuals. We look at experiences through a particular lens, and that lens is the time in which we find ourselves and is shaped by our personal experiences. It is shaped by the history that we've inherited, It is shaped by the climate and the culture that we find ourselves in, and all of those things form a context, a pair of glasses, if you will, that we put on to view experiences that we have in the world. And so those frameworks can be helpful. Right, You can have a good pair of glasses that help you navigate the world and you don't bump into things, you can read what you need to read. Or you can have a pair of glasses that may be a little bit fuzzy and you can still navigate the world, but you might not see very clearly. And I think where this often goes wrong is a lot of people, particularly today, take the perspective that their glasses are better than yours.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: It's a very I think, you know, snooty way of looking at at this and and what they miss, in my opinion, is that we are all doing this all the time.
Speaker 1: You know, all of us are.
Speaker 5: Guilty of this framework filtering of experience. And so to to take the position that you're an educated person and you you've come to a place where you understand you know, modern science or whatever it may be, and you therefore kind of thumb your nose up at people that have these, you know, outdated mythological perspectives on on you know, history and whatnot. I think that that that's that's missing the mark because all of us, and the way I think about this is from the standpoint of the of the future, right, all of us in the future. If you were to fast forward one hundred years from now and to look back to right now and look at the perspectives that we hold as human beings about the world, about reality, those future people will probably laugh at how we explain and conceive of what we call reality and normal and that's because knowledge changes, culture changes, all these things change, and that impacts our way of looking at the world. So this is a very long answer to your question, Scott or your comment, and mainly because this is my uh, this is my background, right, I'm trying to give folks a sense in which, you know, we have our knee jerk reaction to something and whatever whatever our first experience or interpretation that's the better word, whatever our first interpretation of an event is, is going to be closest to the experiences that are in our toolkit, right, and so we need to be able to hold those things but also examine them, right. And you know, I see your comment here, is that UFOs on an earth or Satanic or demons not little greed men. Again, it's the same. And you know, you and I would look at this from very very different perspectives, and I think that's something we can celebrate. But you know, I don't take the Bible as sort of a one and done factual account of what of what reality is. I think it's an evolving experience. I find that that can be valuable for people. So I support you in thinking that way. But you know, we have a very different perspective on what this is. And I think, you know, even our understanding of demons, for example, has evolved quite a lot. I don't mean involved in the sense of better. I'm just saying it has changed quite a lot from how demons are viewed in the Biblical times to how demons are viewed in the Renaissance and the Enlightenment, and even today. Demonology has changed quite a bit in that many, many hundred year period of time, and so we often are bringing more recent sort of demonological perspectives to these to these phenomena than than even the Bible actually has in the in its text. So we could spend like literally episodes on this. It's a very difficult question to answer, and I'm hesitant to answer these kinds of questions or to comment on it because these things are so very very personal.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: It is something that I just would caution that we, you know, we all be cognizant of the things that we bring to bear on interpretation, right, because because interpretation is very fallible, right, it's not something that we can take I think as literal as we all bring something to the experience that is unique to us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and just to give you Nathan's background, because he's not one that's going to kind of like say his bona fides. But essentially he grew up as the son of a pastor. He himself was was a youth pastor, and he ended up getting his master's degree at a in divinity at a biblical college. So he's very, very knowledge of on the Bible, but has it sort of added a lot of other things into his view other than only the religious view that he grew up with and embraced and learned through his family, through the ministry itself, and through his formal education in that. So but like he said, there's not a wrong, it's just there's what he's offering you is other ways that you can look at this as opposed to just looking at it through one filter. But it's your choice. You get to choose. Tommy CPU has a question for me, believe it or not? Can you believe somebody in a question for me? Courtney, this is absurd ridiculous. So, but this will get into the part about how I got into this, which is a stitchback to Jess's early question question DJ as someone who's a flyboy and spends time in the air at forty thousand feet. Have you seen this unknown flying craft? You know what? Ironically, the planes I flew were low level planes, about twenty nine thousands, probably as I've ever been anyway. All that said, no, I didn't have any during my career. I did get to speak with another colleague of mine who flew a similar aircraft to mine that he flew the Combat Shadow, and he did have a sighting in Afghanistan. He and a pilot had a sighting in Afghanistan. So mine came as a young young man. I was fourteen or fifteen on my parents ranch and we had a very brief sighting of a multi colored silent craft coming overhead on a probably a late September early October night, and that was what made me and I really didn't think about it for years until David Fraverer, the Navy pilot, talked about his and then I said, well, I guess he can talk about his, I can talk about mine. I'm retired. I can do what I want. The other thing was, I think that's it. I think we can. We can press on with If anyone else has a question here, let me know if I've missed anything. Uh, and and I'll look a look at what Cleveland said. The only boy that could ever reach me was the son of a preacher, man Susan Cleveland. He's brilliant, She's in it. She's kind of like a Courtney in the Debs. He's an investigator, primarily on the Sandra Birchmore case, of which the Courtney's aware of this. Uh, the police officer who staged her suicide was arrested by the FBI a couple of months back. And she's also very knowledgeable on Karen Reid and all the other cases. But he's just like you two ladies, except that she's diving into people who have been the victim of injustice. So just like Beatrice. You see Beatrice in the chat here, she's kind of a cab known associate now and she has become uh, she has found her voice and become a victims add kid, especially for folks that don't have don't speak English, to have as many people in the family speak English. So anyway, whole bunch of people new friends for you guys to make here. So I'm sorry, please go on Nathan with wherever you wanted to go, or Dev's or Courtney.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do want to get I want to suspend some time on the different layers of this because it you know, I really struggle with this, and Courtney you've had more time, and Deab as well, but both of you. So I really want to get your perspective've had more time processing. We'll come back to that phenomenalous experiences, and I want to what I have witnessed in social media discourse is from people who have had these experiences, some of them, not all of them. Is there has been in a way, you know, from maybe a minority of them, even an amplification of this phenomena, and so in a quick association of it to well, this is X, you know, and Courtney you alluded to this. You know, this is the great Awakening, this is the shift, this is the age of Aquarius.
Speaker 1: They're on their way.
Speaker 5: This is catastrophic disclosure. You know, there's a lot of that sentiment floating around right now. And you know, I think that speaks to, at least for me, that that speaks to the very emotional connection that these these objects, whether they even be prosaic, but things that are doing things in the sky that are strange. The connection that that has with people who've had experiences that were so impactful, Like it's a very visceral connection, you feel it in your body, it's it's it's some people would call it a PTSD, right, So I'm curious what your perspective is on the experience or community, the spectrum of reaction to to this, and you know, I think you both have a different tack on it. So really be curious to what you think.
Speaker 2: Deb do you want to go first? Do you want me to go first?
Speaker 4: Well, I've you know, I'm not going to just talk about it from the experience or community. I'm going to talk about the full range for the whole world, because we're all kind of in the experience or community we experience life. I've noticed that some of this escalates because we are able to communicate more. There's a little bit more comfort and ease with exchanging stories. I've been spending an enormous amount of time listening to near death experiences lately, and the fact that there's just so many people coming forward and sharing their experiences really gives us a lot more data. Right, But the reaction to this particular occurrence, you know, there's there's like this this anticipation, this hope that things will finally be explained. So just because someone has experienced something anomalous does not mean that they have a grasp on what's going on. And there's always this seeking for more information, right, But that is not the reaction everyone is having. And I'm very concerned about some of the other reactions I'm seeing. I'm seeing the flip side saying there's nothing to see here, and it gets me all riled up again because I'm like, what do you mean if there's one drone, just one flying illegally over a base, which the Pentagon has confirmed has happened, and there's another case where a drone lands on our ship, you know, just one time, that is enough to not be brushing this off and saying there's nothing to see here. And I get so upset about this. But yes, so there we have a range. We have the anticipatory group where just like, please tell us what's going on. Then we have people are new to this topic, and then we have people all the way on the other side saying, oh, let's just brush this aside. This is ridiculous. I don't know why they do this, why they think it's ridiculous. To talk about our safety like it's so strange to me, it's almost more mystifying. But anyway, just so, yeah, there's a lot going on.
Speaker 1: I just want to add some context because a lot of people don't know. Courtney and Debs have interviewed people that have been on Navy ships that have seen full sized craft covering over the top of carriers and battleships and agues cruisers. Nathan myself Debs prior to when Courtney joined US, interviewed a director of Field operations of the CIA, one of the most clearly highly cleared individuals that you will ever see in this medium, talking about his experience in his bedroom with an entity that was not human and then reported that to his superiors at CIA. Just I just want to set the table for you guys on some of what's out there that is way more freaky than drums. So I'm sorry, go ahead, Courtney.
Speaker 2: Please, well, and let's not forget you know, the program just came out where you know, we're seeing lifelong legacy people who have been involved in programs and are still saying right now, we can't talk about it. Do you know there's nhi, Yes, but I can't talk about that, and you can just see the visual pains of these witnesses and individuals who've been in legacy programs most of their career.
Speaker 1: What's NHI real quick, Because you have an audience that.
Speaker 2: May not human intelligence, non human intelligence. So when you start to talk about the idea of non human intelligence and this being brought out right to the world very openly, a name for it, this is what it's called. You know, it's obvious that individu have had these experience, these contact experiences with non human intelligence. But I do think, and this is where I probably depart from a lot of the other awakening group, is that when you've been through that ontological shock, and it is a nontological shock, when you see something truly that you cannot explain and you have a close interaction with it and affects your life the way it does so profoundly, you go through a period of transition of integrating it and corporing it. Your belief systems change, right, And so for me, that was ten years ago, honest to goodness. So when I'm seeing a lot of the folks seeing the drones responding to the drones, that for me is just like, Okay, this is interesting because people are seeing things they're trying to think about them differently. But what I think is problematic in the core group of individuals, especially on X. Nathan. I'm just answering your question about you know X and the sociological part of this, because I do think it's fascinating. You have very clearly people who are interpreting other people's experiencing and saying this is what is happening now, And I think that's actually one of the worst things you can do to an experiencer, because you're labeling what their reality, what their experience is it is. And I have come into the field going in myself and my own personal mission for doing my research, not ever knowing. I've never felt that I would ever figure out whatever it was that my daughter and I encountered in Oregon that night. And I've had a lot of people say that, are you feel like you're ever going to get to a point with it? No, I don't, so I kind of take a counter approach of ever feeling like that's going to be resolved. But I agree one hundred percent with what deb is saying that there's so many people searching for what that experience is people are interpreting it, trying to tell them what it is, and that's one of the big metaparts of all of this. That creates a lot of cognitive dissonance, and I think that's why we see such reactionary projections about this being the event. But similar to other times in the past, like the Mayancal and other things, I think it's going to pass, and I think we're going to be exactly where we were before the drone situation happened, going what was that? Why was our government not aware? Why was this messaging, you know, so conflictual? Why was aeronaut involved. So I'm a bit of a pessimist or maybe a pragmatist, I think in that regard.
Speaker 1: Pragmatist pragmatist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'm more of a pragmatic person, thinking that we're going to pass through this and we're going to have a lot of questions, and there's probably going to be a law against drones that comes out, you know that you know, you have to have a certain type of digital tracking system or whatever, just so that this doesn't happen again. But I still, like I said, I still think there's not something anomalous within all of it.
Speaker 4: I just don't know what if they have to put license plates on their drone.
Speaker 1: Well there is there was guy talking about the other night that there's he logged into a certain app and because of the time of night or something, it would allow him to launch the drone. He got a red light. I can look into those protocols because Sarah is already calling for a part two of this, so I will do some research on what the FAA has put in place in terms of the drones, that what those protocols are. But I was wondering from a fellow investigator, a sister of your Suvann Cleveland, if you could just read this one and react. Court.
Speaker 2: I'm a twenty four to seven learner, seeking seeker of safety and answers because PTSD and it can be draining, so I empathize with the avoidance.
Speaker 1: I think talking about Twitter.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, well, I think Twitter is so toxic and so many of us have experienced the high level stress just being engaged on it and the onslaught of vitriol that comes towards you, one as a researcher just being in the field, two being an experience er. Somehow there is some level of personal people get personal about it, you know, and challenging. So I think with X, it's totally healthy to be avoided, don't wouldn't you guys all feel I mean, it's good to take a break from it and not be engaged. Is that fair?
Speaker 5: Boundaries or boundaries are healthy?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah, I'm pretty minimal on there now.
Speaker 5: And look, I'm a huge proponent of real life relationships.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: So these are you know, my co hosts. Here are people that that I know and we have conversations and they're not anonymous people, uh that I know who deb is and those you may appear to be a little bit anonymous to you guys, but you know, we have relationships. And I think that that's critically important. And we live in a time where the easy relationships are are a little bit more shallow, right And and if you're if you if you're surrounded by shallow relationships, then you're really going to have You're going to lack of depth of experience, you know, a depth of relationship with people. And I think that we need that we need that complex relationship. If we lose touch with the complexity of human relationship, then we we lose our ability to connect because because everything has to be surface level, you know, we don't we don't allow people to have complicated perspectives that they either yeah, you have to choose you're either right here on this level with me, or you don't exist right And I think that that that's kind of where we've gotten to as a as a country and really as in a world, and uh, you know, getting real relationships I think is a is a sort of antidote to that situation. But to Courtney's comment, I want to get your you know you away and here DJ, because you mentioned this earlier about David Fraber. You know, one byproduct of this activity potentially could be more folks who who have seen things in the sky, pilots, et cetera, being more willing to talk about them. You know, there is certainly that element of this that we are talking about this in a lot of places now in the media, and they're asking more pointed questions to the Pentagon and to the White House. This is a sign, in my opinion, that the culture is at a place where we are more open to having these conversations. I don't know that we're necessarily at a place where we're having them in the right you know, kind of framework. But we're at least being more comfortable sharing the experiences, which is a huge step, in my opinion, to getting where we probably need to go in order for more people to be prepared for what this might mean. So, DJ, I wonder if you could speak to that, you know, this kind of cascading effect of just sort of people being willing to share.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I call friends of mine that are retired O six colonels and I'm willing to have a discussion with them about it. You remember Jeff, my Seal team friend. We had discussions. So I've had a lot of discussions that I'm not embarrassed anymore to do it. And I wonder if you guys can tell me the name of Ben from Discovery Channel. Quick, remember Ben, the guy who hosts the show Hanson. Yeah, so Ben Hansen from Discovery Channel. He has the gravitas of not only being a television personality, but he was also a former FBI agent. He's also a commercially rated pilot. So when Ben Hansen calls a pilot and they can look him up on LinkedIn and see who he is, and he's saying, yeah, I'd really like to share your story because I believe in what you're saying. This is huge, this is on, this is unprecedented. I mean in our history, you know, in human history that we didn't talk about these things. Because even when the Japanese pilot that Courtney alluded to before, that guy was grounded after he discussed it from nineteen eighty four. And I want to tell you guys, you can hear the audio out there, the FAA audio. You can't see video obviously it's nineteen eighty four and they didn't have you know, cameras and then you know VHS cameras in the cockpit at that point. But those guys from JL saw a huge like what was it like aircraft carrier size or it's like.
Speaker 2: Ahead, Yeah, it was massive. It was a mass, massive effect with lights green lights, I believe it. They were green, yep.
Speaker 1: And and the so FAA's tracking it. They see it on radar, so they're painting it, which is good. So you know, it's a metallic object that they can paint with the spectrum that radar's in. And when they made one hundred and eighty degree turns, this thing was following them and they you know, it blocked them for a while. It didn't prevent that. I shouldn't say it blocked them. It kept station with them in front of them, if you will, because if I say it blocked them, that would have meant they were getting closer. It was keeping station with them. So yeah, so now people will talk about it. We also mentioned we've got to mention Ryan Graves and uh the is it Americans for Save.
Speaker 2: Air Space Aerospace ASA?
Speaker 1: Okay, Americans for Save Air Space? Right Navy pilot who was part of the twenty fifteen group off the coast of Virginia that had their sightings in this Alpha seventy two working area off of Virginia Beach. He said they had sightings of a cube inside a sphere that was for a year that people were seeing this out and there were noems in their daily read Before you go fly, you know you're gonna go read the read file and look at what the nodems are, and it was in their read file. Hey, you might see these in Alpha seventy two, so you know, just be aware seeing a void all that kind of stuff. So yeah, people are a lot more comfortable talking about it. But before we go any further, we got to say thanks to a new member of ours, Kelly STEFFI thank you, home girl, Canna get a mud So Kelly and her question, Nathan, if you had you to take get into that, please sure? Or actually or debts if she hasn't read in Wild Debts, Yeah, man, please God.
Speaker 4: I also think people are very and tired in some ways of the different explanations for so many things, if that makes sense, And I agree absolutely, And I actually was going to provide a historic perspective that answers sort of what you were talking about. So the initial sightings were called flying shields in Roman times, at least this is what was written. Right. There are religions based off of encounters and sightings. Some of those religions could have been related to meteors that fell or you know, straite whatever. I'm not into those, so I don't know that much about them. But those sightings were what people talked about and created religions from, not all of them, just you know, some of them. And then the conversations went into something called airships in about the eighteen hundreds, and it actually was quite a wave of sightings, and that was before airships were really a thing in the United States. Then there were conversations about rockets. That was the language that was used, and then we had the term flying saucer, which was incorrect, by the way, because the initial major sighting that got reported, which was not the first, but it was stated that the object was moving like a saucer across the water, and then flying saucers the craze. The language keeps changing, but people find new ways to talk about it, is my point. And I'm just going to have to bring this back to drones. But wow, isn't it convenient that now all those pilots can say, hey, is this large round object next to my ship? Possibly a drone?
Speaker 2: Well, and I think biomimicry we need to talk about that. I'm not going to go into it in great detail, but a lot of people describe these craft that morphin shift depending on you know, their environment or what's in the sky, and they can look like strange helicopters with no markings, birds, you know, all kinds of different planes and so Calm Kaliher talks about biomimicry a lot in different populations who have had, you know, sightings and then they've been verified and he's done some work on that. So I think that's another thing that we're going to be talking about in the future more with regard to this topic biomemicry and what that is and how it shows up, and maybe we'll get more data or even some classes on it, you know, in some of these organizations that are doing research and education to help people understand what biomemicry is. It's a fascinating topic.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you. We got some smart people up in here. Y'all are like man cav got a lot smarter when DJ brought on the other Chavians. And yes, you're right, that's correct. That was by design. Yeah, and Scott probably may or may not be aware one and these everybody I can get head nods. The Vatican has one of the biggest collection of UFO information and data that's out there that is sealed and various. Only certain people have access to it. Doctor Diana Pisolka, who is a theologian, and I believe it's NC Charlotte No NCT and UNC Wilmington. She is one of the PhDs. She's a religious professor of religion, and she has access to the archives at the Vatican and and their collection of UFO information because they are very much into astronomy at the Vatican. I think we had one other question here that's really so Nathan mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I mean that's if you question Nathan, Well, I love this question, right because it's a simple question, but there is a lot to unpack. And the first thing that I want to kind of focus on is this notion of technology. Right, You've heard my co host talk about sightings in history and how those sightings have been explained in the sort of context of familiar objects at the time. So you you know, even Scott mentioned in his comment the chariots of the gods. You've got shields in the sky, You've got you know, angels, angelic beings. You know, there are all kinds of different associations to things that are in the sky that kind of fit very neatly and nicely with that the technological kind of advancements or or norms of the day. You know, airships was a big thing in the late eighteen hundreds, these airships that would be seen in the skies, blimps in other words. And so the point being that, you know, we look at this stuff and we we kind of immediately jump to technology. Why because it takes our technology to do any you know, things that might be remotely similar to what these things can do. You know, for us to defy gravity, we have to have, you know, technology, for us to project something into the sky, we have to have technology. And so we look at Phenomenmannah from a technological lens, from a lens of engineering and science and know how, and so then we map that experience onto what the phenomena is. And it may not actually be technological, right, it may be biological. It's just something that is part of nature, that that that can happen on its own through other forms of life and the way in which they behave with the environment. Other aspects of that could be you know, we haven't touched on it. But the interdimensional component, right, so these could be higher dimensional beings that in our three dimensional experience that this is what they look like, but in a higher dimension they are far more complicated, and so it looks like technology to us, but to them it's just you know, how they interact with reality. So it's it's a great question. I don't have an answer for you, and I think that that's the frustrating part. You know, it's give you a quick answer, but you know.
Speaker 1: I think it is.
Speaker 5: It points to this notion that we've all kind of hinted that here in this conversation, that we don't have easy answers. And I think it's important for us to avoid jumping to easy answers, because any of us will tell you who we've all looked at this a lot, but probably too much to an unhealthy degree in some situations. Right, I certainly have. But if you do it long enough, you realize that this stuff is super strange and it defies conventional explanation, and for us to try to box it in into a specific explanation I think is dangerous. You know, Courtney kind of alluded to that earlier. It's dangerous to do that. We need to instead, I think, keep an open mind about what this might be and be comfortable with that, be comfortable with not uncertainty uncertainty, Right and DJ, you talked about that all the time, like we just you know, to force ourselves into having it all figured out, I think is just unhealthy for life experience, but particularly when it comes to phenomenological experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I just want to share this real quick so that people can get a sense. So there's doctor Pisolca and if you go to full screen on your and we've had her on Calling All Beings twice. We've been blessed to have more PhDs on than I can name like right away, but she is one of the first ones I think that we had. But the reason that I bring her up is is because Nathan's gonna be upset because I'm gonna task him again. But see in terms of looking at the phenomenon and applying a name to them, like angel demon Nathan real quick, if you can discuss what now, Doctor Pisolca again is not only a practicing Catholic, but she has a PhD in Religious studies, so and she's a practicing Catholic. She's not just an academian that talks about religion to her classes. She's a practicing Catholic and has been for her whole life. And if you would just share what she says when people when ancients talked about angels and how that actually could be what what we talk about, like with a gray is that they needed to apply a name to it, and so they used a name that they knew. Yeah, this is.
Speaker 5: It kind of ties in with what I talked about earlier on the show. That's that we bring to bear on these experiences are our frameworks, and and she's very good about about pointing that out, both in historical text but also even in modern media, how the how modern media influences our interpretation of phenomenological experiences. You know, the movies that you have seen growing up close, encounters of the third kind, you know, aliens in Independence day, you know, all the these things began kind of getting entangled with your own way of looking at the world, and that that what comes out of that is a little bit of a hodgepodge of of of meaning making that is dictated by those, uh, you know, fictional accounts.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: So it's it's it's it's a mix. But I want to I want to because we're talking about angels. We did talk about demons earlier. I do want to point out that, you know, there's an energetic component to the phenomena. And we've maybe barely touched on this, but but you know, there are energetic aspects of phenomenological experience that that fall into these cookie cutter buckets of angelic and demonic, right, And so I think it's okay in some ways to think of them from that perspective because a reaction to the phenomena in some instances, and you hear this from experiences whove had first hand experience of beings can often be that, oh, these were beings of light, they were benevolent, they were nothing but you know, light and love. Or I was absolutely terrified. They tormented me, I was abducted, I was I was experimented on. You know, these two experiences are seem on face to be completely at odds, at opposition, but they have energetic aspects that we would maybe want to label as angelic or demonic. And I think those classifications are are okay, but maybe not the final place to land. There are good maps that they're not the territory.
Speaker 1: And she also talked about from a characteristic standpoint that when she saw them performing certain things, you know, performing physical actions, you know, where they would float or do something, and she believes that they may have labeled them as something that you know, they used the name angel, but she believes does I'm not saying I believe this or disbelieved, because I don't really have a you know, I'm just listening to her say it, but she believes that they what they were looking at may have been in non human intelligence, and that is what they used, something that they knew, and they referred to it as angels. We can give you another example. Uh. Debs has talked about this one Christopher Columbus Ray Debs talking about is it was it candles going into and out of the water or something like that.
Speaker 4: That was the term he used in his journal throwing his travel mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Right, So so this is it's it's it's associative in nature. You know, I don't know what a light is because lights haven't been invented yet, but I do know candles, and so something that was bright going into or coming out of the ocean he described in his ship's log. For the Romans, what they were able to associate was something that was the state. This the shape of their shields, uh, that were flying through the air. So they called it flaming shields. And we have had people here talk about, oh, well I saw a bright plasma dripping off of these craft? How many how many of those have have Courtney in Debs? You know of those have they heard written about or been been told about.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to bring this up too, Sorry to break in on you. I thought maybe you did.
Speaker 1: You want to please please, ma'am.
Speaker 2: One of the papers that Diana wrote that brought her, I think, attention and into the field was her paper about that one effect. Do you remember? It was a technological effect. I was just looking at an on scholar trying to find it for the audience. What do you guys remember what the name of it was? It was a certain effect she wrote. It was one of her earlier papers, and that's what people got interested in, and that was really her segue into our community. It was a it was an effect that was about media and how it influences your perception and synchronous cities and all these other things being tied into it. Do you remember, I'm trying to find it?
Speaker 5: Definitely goes into that in American Cosmic. That was the book that really I think put her on the map. I know she may have written earlier papers about it as well, but she does touch on that in American Cosmic, which I would highly recommend people pick up.
Speaker 2: She doesn't she names the paper too. So I'm going to go in and find it. I'm going to find it before we leave.
Speaker 1: Awesome, ye yeah, Dweling. We got about five minutes left debs. Can you take this one?
Speaker 4: Is the US seeing most of these drones? Well, okay, so I just want to say one of the issues that we're dealing with is that the US is not agreeing on who is supposed to be watching these drones. So they mentioned that certain divisions like the FBI and Homeland Security are supposed to be taking care of the drones over the United States, and as we know, the FBI is investigating. But they also recently revealed that they are trying to supply the bases with drone sensing technology. And I don't know that I think it's just because of this one instance, because again, they wrote up this thing on December second, and this is by far not the first time this has.
Speaker 2: Happened, like, not even close.
Speaker 4: So so in addition to Homeland and the FBI working on getting eyes on this, the bases will have what they need to get their eyes on these drones. However, as far as the DoD is concerned, they're only interested in what's happening in the military side, and internationally is where they tend to put their eyes and they are aware of drones significantly internationally. So yeah, I'm sorry, that's not a queer answer. But those are the eyes on it, so to speak. And the police, of course, are trying to use their own drones, and we've seen footage and stuff from them attempting to document what's going on. And there's been tons of eyewitness testimony and that includes from mayors, as we have heard, all of the mayors in New Jersey have met together to talk about this, which is probably a historic thing. Imagine that's what's written in the history book. You know, all the mayors came to talk about unknown objects flying over their skies.
Speaker 2: Yay.
Speaker 4: So a lot of eyewitness visuals on it from really reliable sources.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think though the crux of her question was it's not only a US thing. I think that you correct me if I was wrong about that. But I think that was the crux of it, and it's not just a US thing, it's totally not there have been seen. And that was Lulu. I believe that they asked that question. I think Lulu is Lisa, who I've just gotten to speak with, because I think Louli's in Massachusetts. But yet a couple of days ago, I got a call from another one of our listeners from New Jersey that was seeing him at her house. I think I told I may have told Nathan about that. So yeah, she has seen them and some of the characteristics seemed anomalous to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so its more seeing. There's also reports about the sounds, like they're not just hearing plane sounds.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Someone doing a newscast and interviewing about it said that that sounded like a motorcycle was over their house and it was very scary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is. It is odd to hear a V Twin Harley sounding above your house. But we're going to wrap it up. So if anybody has a last question or not otherwise, get you know, last Cabby Cabby's last thoughts.
Speaker 2: Yes, I found it in my files and in my old files. I actually didn't find it by searching it in the book or Google scholar. But it's called the Spectrum of Human Techno Hybridity, hybriddity.
Speaker 1: The total hybridity.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, the total recall effect. That's what I remember. The total recall effect is the thing that I remember that she wrote that you know, people were interested in that led to introductions and books and other things. So the total recall effect. I'm happy I found it. I always feel good when I find it.
Speaker 1: That makes that would have bugged me.
Speaker 5: Too, right.
Speaker 4: I wanted to comment if I can, on what has just said about her concerns with demons. So I know that Nathan is by far the greater expert on this, but I have gone down the research path on this because I was considering writing a book and I just sort of put it on pause, unfortunately. But one of the things I looked at was demons, and I discovered, to my surprise, that there was no one single devil. For instance, there were about twenty different entities that were described as being the devil, but they had different names. And the more I looked into it, I found out like even gods were actually equated to demons at one point, the like mythological gods. So our idea of demons really stems from religion, but historically that idea has changed over the centuries. And the gin, for instance, is another term that's some as to the concept of a demon, but they're more like a gremlin or a trickster, and if you look into religions, there are trickster gods there too, So it's like question mark about what is demon really like? What is that Is it just something that's a little bit more mischievous. Is there a real evil?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Is it just in entities?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: The humanity has so much evil?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: And speaking of non human intelligence, you guys forgot to mention that example. God, Okay, sorry I had to say that.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, thank you. Deb's Deb will always throw grenade in the end of the show. I love it because she Yeah, it's not going to end peacefully. But I got one from classic Clippy that I'm gonna I'm going to try to address here, and then you guys feel free to weigh in on this after, you know, because you guys may have a different opinion of this thing, and I do.
Speaker 2: So I think that's one of the fascinating things, don't you DJ the SUV drone.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I'm going to I'm going to try to tackle this, so classic Clippy kind of what I'm thinking about here is, first of all, what altitude are we talking about? If we are talking about an altitude where someone walks out of their home and they're seeing something that is in the hundreds of feet, so a thousand or less above their home, and in some cases, you know, even closer than that and the lower hundreds of feet like five hundred or less, and they're seeing something that appears to be SUV size. So the first question I'm going to ask at that altitude is am I hearing the sound of mechanical propulsion? And you've heard luel Zando talking about that. So what I mean by that is do I have propellers or do I have some sort of a gas turbine also called a jet engine that is powering that? If I'm not hearing that? So what Chante is saying here? And thank you for your incredible contributions tonight, Chante. Then, and I'm going to go back to what you said right here. I want to put your comment up there. Classic. I'm thinking that's anomalous if I see that. I'm also looking at shapes. We have geometric shapes that we hear. We hear cylindrical, we hear rectangular. Everybody here and maybe not most of you in the chat have seen Jeremy Corbell's pyramidle gate not triangle, but three dimensional pyramidle gaped green objects hovering off the USS Russell within a bank of clouds. But you can clearly see a flashing triumid a pyramid. So we're talking cylinders, we're talking rectangles that are three dimensional rectangles like a box. We are talking pyramids. What I can tell you from an aerospace perspective is those shapes don't fly as we as we would would describe that. They don't follow Bernoulli's theorem of being able to use a wing form to create lift. And when you have a rotary wing asset like a drone or a helicopter, then the wing form are actually those rotor blades. Those are wings that you see spinning in the air, and they just in and of themselves will create lift. What a helicopter or a drone is able to do is when they pull on the collective even though that let's picture. We have a wing here where it's fatter at the front at the front and then thin at the rear, and its shaped like a tear drop. What you would be looking at a tear drop right here. I'm sorry, I from getting my hand. You should be looking at a tear drop. Putting that through the air and slightly flatter on the bottom will create lift. But what they do is they angle those blades down to bite more air. That is how a helicopter will rise, and then they'll flatten that blade. When they want to hover some, they'll flatten it some. When they want to gain altitude, they'll pitch it. A drone works exactly the same way. So if I had a geometric shape the size of an SUV hovering over somebody's house, I would consider that anomblous. But if it's particularly if it's silent, most importantly, perhaps if it's silent, because that shape does not create lift. I don't hear the sound of mechanical propulsion, and at that range I should hear it. And if I don't hear it and it's hovering there, that's an anomalous craft to me. Okay, can That's what I would say?
Speaker 4: Yes, Since since you're more knowledgeable on this, can you please also point out something that you and I discussed. They're using a term like drones very liberally because that is what the public understands. But there are other crafts they're unmanned, that are larger, called UAVs unmanned aerial aerial vehicles, so large that one time they were writing in a truck with one in the back in Bethesda, Maryland, And there's there's actually pictures of this. Everyone was calling it and saying there's a UFO being driven in a truck because it was this large, flat pancake like thing and they're like, what is this. It's a it's a UFO. And Lockheed Martin has also put one out on their porch for people to take photos of for whatever reason. I don't know, but we know that there are and of course there were reports, Oh that's a UAV. Could you please just tell people about UAV's real quick, because I want people to understand that drone is. They're probably thinking the little thing you could buy from Amazon, But UAVs is what the SUV shaped size thing could potentially be unless it's not making noise, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Unfortunately, the UAVs, so we talked earlier, the MQ one is not used by the Air Force. It was called the Predator. It's a little smaller, uh. And this is a fixed wing turboprop aircraft unmanned aerial vehicle, as Deb said, And you could see that where the cockpit would be, it's kind of wide. I could get a photo of one if you while I'm talking here. And or the MQ nine Reaper or the r Q four that we mentioned earlier. That's jet powered. So let me let me bring up an m Q nine reaper.
Speaker 2: And I'm hoping that you also DJ talk about the flight time because I have a friend who used to work for GM and he was working at GM back in the nineties working on a UAV with hydrogen to extend the life flight time. So will you talk about that for people, like how long they can be in the air.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So somebody was saying the other day that I think it was that guy Mark D'Antonio was on with On with Matt and Willis and he was talking about, oh, this is this is a good one here if I can get it to come up. And he was talking about, oh, there's a hydrogen powered one, and he says it has fourteen hours of dwell time. Here, and let me just show you what the m Q nine looks like real quick, so you can see, Okay, this is what it looks like. There go and now I can put it on the stage. So this is an m Q nine right here, and you can see how it's domed, where the cockpit is, here's the sensor. So these guys are more than likely up there looking if there's a craft that any government entity thinks is anomalous. This would be one of the craft right here that would probably be up and looking at it with that sensor right there. And I don't know exactly I think these guys might have, like in the right conditions, they might be able to stay up in the air eighteen hours, maybe a little less than that. I'd have to go look because they're not refuelable, so they have to land them and then put and they'll put another one on station before they relieve this one. Anyway, So Mark Antonio talked about a hydrogen powered one and he said it might have fourteen hours of dwell time, but he said it goes like sixty miles an hour, and he said they could be coming as far as from North Africa. And I'm like, Mark, I don't think they're gonna make it across the Atlantic Ocean from North Africa to Jersey in fourteen hours. And if they did, and they won't, they wouldn't be able to make it back because the aircraft it would fly from North Africa to Jersey, you'd want to be doing about six hundred knots, not sixty knots, so they would run out of gas. And they would become fish food in the Atlantic Ocean somewhere.
Speaker 2: And how much do you think it costs approximately for that?
Speaker 1: I mean, he looked it up on air. If you guys go to Martin Willis's what is it called? Podcast? UFO said his name of it, that's right, podcast podcast UFO and he names the company and he looks it up. But there's not going to be a lot of those around that are gonna be And even if it is hydrogen powered, hydrogen powered doesn't mean that it's not a mechanical engine. It just means it's using a zero mission sustainable fuel that we that we like. But yeah, so anyway, that's that's that drone. I'm unfamiliar with it, but I'm not I'm not thinking that's the source of our issue. As Nathan said at the beginning, we have hobbyist drones. We have sheriffs like Ocean County, New Jersey, show them launching their sheriff's drones and they had ir on theirs. Then you have maybe three letter agency d D Homeland security drones. And then we have as deb said, UAVs that are probably up there looking. You may have rotary wing I mean there are helicopters that have great sensors on them that can see these things, and then you also probably have fighter or wing aircraft that can look at them. Plus we haven't even gotten into if they decide to launch AC one thirty's up there, because AC one thirty can sit there and go orbit for six hours with two great m X twenty five L three sensors on it, and then go refuel and have another you know, go REFILM, come back and get on station. So there's plenty of assets that can be up there, mixed in with probably some u as.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was able to put two of the three links I put in our chat are related to what I was talking about that I don't know what happened with the middle link, But the first one that you could perhaps put in to the YouTube chat is the one in the Beltway, and then the last one is the one that was spotted at Lockheed Martin. So these were the UAVs that I was mentioning that look very anomalous, but they are ua vs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, absolutely, I there's and there is there's a lot of stuff out there. There's a lot of gamesmanship that goes on.
Speaker 6: See if I can get this one up there. That's my microphone chrome tab. Let me see there it is. Okay, let's see if this soul, if the soul, come on. I have trouble sharing chrome to chrome. I don't know why that is, Nathan, I can share for Oh, there goes, there goes. Okay, now it's up there, come on, baby, there she goes. All right, So this is what Deb is talking about.
Speaker 1: And if you see real clearly that clearly looks like a UFO, let me I'll scroll it so that you can see up a little bit. See that right there. So there's a lot of games in the ship that goes on. Deb knows. I don't get too excited about t R three b's and all this crap that they throw out there because they want you to believe that we're producing, you know, anomalous craft, and I'm mostly not into it. I'll tell you something else. My voice is about shot for the night, so we're gonna have to say farewell and goodbye, and yeah it's my it's about toast right now. So uh, let me go back to the chat so we can say goodbye. Thank you everybody to your drop shape. That is correct. You guys were phenomenal tonight to chat. You gave us a lot of cool stuff to talk about, and I we will do it again and have another one of these. We'll get the cabs back together and and start mixing in some cabin Dellick business. So final comments Nathan before we go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just it's it is great to be back, and thank you all for for joining us and participating in the conversation. Awesome participation, great questions, you know, for those we hear new to the subject and really want to learn more. I I want to highlight a couple of videos or movies that you could you know, watch. I would start with a movie called The Phenomena documentary from James Fox. That's a really good one to start with. Follow it up with the uh, what what is the Virginia one called? Guys, I'm saying that.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, I can't remember what it's called, but you can.
Speaker 2: Moment of contact.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Moment of contact. Thank you cornys for the same.
Speaker 2: Let me just for the obscure information.
Speaker 5: So good, So we start with that. Start with the Phenomena, which is a great place to start get oriented to this topic. Moment of contact, which is an amazing first hand account story in Brazil, and then his most recent one that just came out yesterday called The Program. You can find that on Apple TV, Amazon Prime Video, a lot of places. I've watched it.
Speaker 1: It's great recommend I'll be watching that to die Baby.
Speaker 5: Good stuff, so watch that. But and again, great to be back with everybody.
Speaker 1: We'll do this again.
Speaker 5: It's really really fun to get back with you guys and have these conversations. And I can I can basically commit it's only going to get weirder from here. We're going to get into some other subjects that will be a little bit weirder and wilder than just drones.
Speaker 2: So go ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 4: Just going to say happy holidays. First of all, let's not forget what time of year it is. Happy holidays, kay. I was also going to say, like, you know, I think this highlights just the need for us to be able to have these conversations. What is going on is something we all want to know, and it's okay to ask that question, and it's okay to do research and go really deep into it and to discover things that open your eyes. And I think, you know, I did a lot of my research as DJ knows just with my phone in the beginning. You can find everything on your own, have your own adventure, go down your own path. Don't be afraid, Like if you ask your neighbor, did you ever have a psychic dream? One of them probably did you ever asked someone, hey, what's that dayja boo? Feeling? Other people have it. It's a human thing, right, so yeah, don't be afraid to ask the questions and do the research. It's out there.
Speaker 2: I'm going to end with what Sherry de said our rock star for tonight. Treat others with love and respect. And if you are helping other people who are grasping to try to understand a contact experience or an encounter, one of the greatest gifts you can give is the gift of presents, which is your full self.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you got you know. I can't tell you how much I missed you. Guys. Look at this, Ernie Birdie still here. Thank you so much, Blue LaBelle, thank you love, Thank you for blessing us with your presence and your energy tonight, Deanna, every I like, I can't even name all of you because all of you were so amazing. Scott Land Priot Radio that yeah, tomorrow night I'll be on with Adam. Yeah, I believe Eastern, which means Courtney can watch because she won't be a sleep yet. And thank you. Just just a pleasure to be back on air with you guys. I missed you guys a lot. You you are are Karen Reid. Audience that's here, which is basically most of the audience here believe is like Karen Reid and there they love listening to you and how intelligent and researched and caring and smart you are. So whatever the audience is that that that have I've cultivated with Karen Reid. They fell in love with you just like I did. So that's really you know, it just really feels good. And I'm you know, it's what I expected what happened, and that's what happened. So I needed a Karen read break. Absolutely, you know there's you know we all do you know we did a music episode where we did nothing but talk rock music of for Karen Reid content creators and these guys. You can see why I love these guys. They're absolutely amazing And thank you so on behalf of Nathan and Debs and Courtney. This is DJ saying peace out one love, We'll see you down the road, and as always, we wonder F