Speaker 1: Need advice, Taco Bob to the rescue dip.
Speaker 2: Ask Taco Bob on one O one one w j r R.
Speaker 3: We are Orlando's rock station. Ask LCTV brought you by Petty's Meat Stay Road four to thirty four in Longwood, just west of I four h worth, the drive from anywhere in the listening area for over forty years. Petty's just doing it like no other.
Speaker 1: Thank you to all the employees that work so hard there as well. They were all man good morning. Uh LCTB hit Petties right after this, get a old hunter. However, the chopper he still had.
Speaker 2: A landing problem though. Oh yeah, yeah, well he's still kind of new.
Speaker 1: Uh in your services, right, Yeah, he's really awake this morning. Just don't bounce it and stuff. How's everything going for you this week? There, Red, I have nothing to complain about. Happy to be here. I got busy season coming up for the old LC.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Valentine's next month, lovers come out of the woodwork for me in my services.
Speaker 3: I guess between that and then you throw in the added stress of tax season, there's probably some financial concerns as well.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, taxes are a little bit later people usually put those off, you know, or I figure out ways for them to hide it, you know.
Speaker 2: All that off the air. I'll tell you later.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, just basically bad gifts that they receive, or you know, the Valentine's break up. People are so cold breaking up with somebody on Valentine's you know, because everybody, Yeah, how it is.
Speaker 2: It's a woman's holiday, is it not? Base?
Speaker 1: Essentially Valentine? I mean, think about it. You got like, you go back to the office, Oh, what did Jeffy get you?
Speaker 2: And then all of a sudden, it's like, oh, we kind of ended it. Hey, their life.
Speaker 1: This one came in early this morning. Hey, their life, coach. I keep catching my oldest son with vapes and he's only seventeen. He's got his upcoming senior year of football, and I've gone as far as take his phone away and other things. Should I pull him off the football team or would you start? Well, don't do this, he said, beating his ass like our parents did.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. Uh what is that? Good old days?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, don't don't pull him off the football team.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I like the idea of taking away his phone and make sure if you take the phone, you take the iPad as well. He's seventeen, he's gonna be vaping on his own soon. But if you take him off the football team, that's just flushing nil chances. You know, maybe just get him on the dip Yeah, I mean I see football players.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding you remember a lot of big old tune his seventeen year old mouth. Parents. Would you know it?
Speaker 3: Catch you actual smoking cigarettes and then they'd make you smoke a whole pack?
Speaker 2: Uh huh. I'd just sit there going no problem. I can't do that in the Can you do that in the vape departments? I don't think we're gonna make you hit a box mood? You like the super A one dough.
Speaker 1: Oh we caught you drinking that beer? You know what, You're gonna have six of them?
Speaker 2: Really? On my way to twelve bring it.
Speaker 1: Having a disagreement with my coworker life coach on what's the best way to make a peanut peanut butter and jelly sandwich toasted or regular bread?
Speaker 2: Is this listener serious wasting my time with this?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, you know, this is a blatant example of disrespect. Disrespect and keep in mind this gentleman here, this esteemed individual, donates his time to help you. He could be making one thousand dollars right now this hour, helping someone in a one on one situation. And you're gonna ask whether or not you should toast toast or not peanut butter and jelly in preparation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is as disrespectful as leaving that knife in the sink covered in peanut butter.
Speaker 2: Now there's peanut butter on this sink. Now there's peanut butter on somebody else's hands. Somebody has to clean it some bit. That's the real issue here.
Speaker 1: Here's how you make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Grab all the ingredients and throw them out. Then toss some shaved steak, mushrooms, onions, and cheese on the griddle and make yourself a steak and cheese sandwich.
Speaker 2: Are you a kid? Come on, act taking an adult? What's next? You want the crust cut off? Pansy what i've pats raised in his hand? Yes, I'm an open fan of uncrustables. Really, yeah, strawberry, you ever freeze him? Sah? Oh yeah, I see you keep them frozen. They eat them halfway? Yes, been there, done.
Speaker 1: It, but still childish, strong, childish. I'm one of the show's three female listeners. Elsie and I have a situation. I don't want to judge, but okay, so you're gonna judge. I went out on a date with the guy and he mentioned that he's a rapper. How should I handle this? You got yourself a diamond in the rough. Okay, just sit back, lying, dur and listen and learn, and ma'am you as well.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: Your average scrapper makes twenty to twenty five bucks an hour. Okay, I I know that, yes, twenty try. I have a couple They come to me about the stress of squeaking cars, and yeah, dude, that's more than a lot of jobs. And if they're in the catalytic, converter and copper range, sure it's a little shady, but they're that's somebody's killing it. Plus plus he's got multiple grills to cook you a great steak, right, And yeah, as long as you can handle the squeaking of the axles during a when he pulls up for dates and truck sex, that sounds scrapper coming down the road to get the grills. Every neighborhood in America. Good morning, Oh great one. I really like those kind of entries. Good morning, Oh great one. Any Earthday Birthday news yet? I hear there's news on what's happening with everything tomorrow that is accurate. Sir, tomorrow eight am, eight o'clock.
Speaker 2: We'll share some info with you.
Speaker 1: Happy New Year, coach. Then thinking to hit one of them Loomis trucks or a Brinks truck.
Speaker 2: Some quick cash, wondering.
Speaker 1: Ready for this, Wondering the chance or percentage of me getting away with it. Okay, please don't take this personally, but if you're dumb enough to be texting a radio show about it, I'm gonna say your chances are worse than slim to none. Maybe like a maybe make an honest living, you know, do ride share or delivering food.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, scratch that. This is the kind of guy that's eating your fries or.
Speaker 1: Having a slice of the pie and kind of you know, motion it back together.
Speaker 3: You think he's missed some of those movies that address this topic.
Speaker 2: Yeah you don't.
Speaker 3: You need to go back and watch some of those, sir, and and rethink you're playing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just google armored truck and almost got away with it. There's a band of dudes, like five or six of them. It ended up in a blaze of glory and not glorious for them.
Speaker 2: LC.
Speaker 1: I work for a city water department and have a suggestion for the guy in the show that left his hose on for four days.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a dude I work with. He put a hose in the pool els and because his water was getting low below the skimmer. You know, if you don't have rain for a while, you got to do that.
Speaker 2: Here in Florida, refaill the pool.
Speaker 3: And he turned it on and just left it there for like four days.
Speaker 1: Never Well, this listener's suggestion said, next time, use your neighbor's hose. That and the extension cord that That trick runs pretty good too.
Speaker 2: You know that one right? It was water and electric. Huh yeah, yeah, just.
Speaker 1: Bought a pack of Costco dogs. My question is what buns do you use to accommodate them? They have those at petties too, the big dogs, right they do. Yeah. Out of respect, I'm gonna leave this one for Lyncher because I know you're the purchaser slash fan of those big hot dogs.
Speaker 2: What are they?
Speaker 1: What's the bond that accommodates uh from Costco? Is it overhang?
Speaker 2: Kind of like this?
Speaker 3: This is if you want a bun that will accommodate that. Petties does sell the buns. But now you're gonna have to if you're gonna but here's what you do.
Speaker 2: Just go get.
Speaker 3: Petties large hot dogs and get their special bunds there.
Speaker 2: While you're there, take the whole Costco out of the equation. No disrespect to Costco. They make a fine dog.
Speaker 1: Or you could overindulge, as the Life Coach has been known to do.
Speaker 2: I overindulge with hey bo ton uh.
Speaker 1: Buy a low for French bread, Slap two of them'sylindrical beef treats together like one and one, and go for the double dog extravaganza. I might do that with a oh we're almost we're out of time. I might do that with a what's his hell? Hunter out there? You're gonna double dog it with hunter?
Speaker 2: He can eat one side, I e the other.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's hungry right now, So you know with that habit, don't.
Speaker 2: Honor. Let's roll wings up? Oh is it wheels up? Linchen Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app,