Speaker 1: What is up, guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe this afternoon, this evening. Oh that David Digger Cato went live? But uh, what's up, y'all? I just uh just got done. I got done a few minutes ago with the MLC. I couldn't get a word edgewise. I couldn't get a word in edgewise.
Speaker 2: With with with a scarlet.
Speaker 1: But what's up? Here's the thing. I went long after MLC. I went live after MLC. So, by the way, I'm at thirty two hundred subscriber, thirty two hundred subscribers. But what's up? Give me one minute, y'all? Let me uh yeah bye, good morning, good afternoon, good evening. Yeah, but what is all?
Speaker 3: Y yah?
Speaker 1: Yuh? What's up? Brother? What's up?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sorry, I'm just dealing with some stuff. Just get everybody the leaks. But what is up, guys? How do you guys doing? I know why. I'm love with another brain. By the way, if anybody that does want to, If anybody that does want to, uh sorry, I'm not a brass right now. It's in one of those days. Could get a word I couldn't get a fucking word edge Wise with a Scarlet Scarlett kept lake. By the way, if anybody that does want to tempt the stream, there you go. I had a good show, yet does like the stream y'all like the stream y'all share the stream yard.
Speaker 5: No one can.
Speaker 1: Could get a word edge Wise and Scarlet because she was Hey, detoy love to see hurt I Mike, I deserve to make a little bit of money off of that of having to deal with Scarlet stupid as because I was trying to get the words out and I kept getting interrupted because Scarlet didn't doesn't know how to do it how to I'm okay, guys, it's just we're out of shape. By the way, if anybody let me get to our moderatorship, let me kid this. By the way, yeah, by the way, Yeah, if anybody that doesn't want to tip the journey, there you go. Super tip dot ggs of this is w O one. If you guys want to, I also have a strong wish list. It's uh hold on, uh Justin if you want to come up, I'll send you a late brother. Oh Justine, you might you might be at work or something today. M hmm, yeah, good man, Yeah, mhm yeah h h whoa mh. By the way, we do have a we do have a super tip super tip system. MoMA be mister buskay. By the way, I am here and cuear here you go. I'll play that one, mister blues guy. Thank you for the five door lies. Yeah, thank you for the five dollar I worked early mornings. Yeah, I know. By the way, I'm gonna sends up the blue guys in another country. You guys share the stream y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you are so shame my yeah, but what is up?
Speaker 1: We got another one on a super tip system five dollars. Day twel you need more voices, Jake, thank you, DAYTI love you, sweetheart. I've been like I've been a I've been in one of my lately, I've been in one of my problems dealing with you know, dealing with Scarlett today when man, I had to, I had to, I couldn't, I couldn't say anything without her, but it but Dne, Scarlet is a Scarleton narcissist. Scarlet has never by the way, oh, I don't let me uh sing.
Speaker 5: Mh svan.
Speaker 1: Yum. By the way, anybody that does want to join my uh, here's a free twelve months of my Patreon. Y'all, here's a free twelve months of my Patreon. Does Kevin give out free patreons? Does Kevin give out free patri guys? By the way, yum. By the way, if anybody that wants to buy a shirt another brain dot com I have m hm and their brain. Yeah yeah. If you want to come, hey another brain, check your uh email.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I know you're you're I know you're a busy man. Amen, Leader, Amen Leader, h m hm.
Speaker 6: Hm h.
Speaker 7: M hmm.
Speaker 1: Make one another brain. By the way, if he made does want to do the super ten superten s? Just bler birds. By the way, guys, I'm listen chadaway. See if he won't come up. I know he won't come up because I know he's a busy man. He's a man, a man, he's a bee man. Chad, Chad, Chris Hanson Chad.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: It's immediately But which length the what length the stream yard or the or the team discord?
Speaker 8: Mum hmm.
Speaker 1: I want to know which one the stream yard? I think you're in the discord.
Speaker 5: Mhm.
Speaker 1: I asking you wait, uh what Lenk you want is h uh Hendricks coming up?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm coming. I'm counted frem your fire. Yeah, I already said that. I've already said it. He mine got breaking.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 9: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's up, guy, booz booz? Hold on, Hey, hey, mister Blueston, what's up.
Speaker 10: I'm kidding. I'm doing good.
Speaker 11: I'm playing with voices Harry now it's my normal one, right.
Speaker 1: Hey, did I be good?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, did I be good on NLC?
Speaker 11: Yes, it did terrific. And also.
Speaker 12: Yeah, reading the free chat and everything against Kevin's instructions.
Speaker 11: And yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 12: Yeah, like walking that fine line of not doing too much to piss him off.
Speaker 1: Dude, Carlo was pissing me off. I had to leave a few times because Garlet. Yeah. I couldn't get a word of age because Scarlett's there.
Speaker 12: Yeah, she must be very uh yeah, it's you know, you get you get real like grumpy right with your asshole is hurt.
Speaker 1: By the way, thanks for the thanks for the super tip. I pissed I picked. I pissed Kevin all by putting my super tip league in the there. Yeah, here's the thing. But here's here's the problem. Is like so many of these people they don't want to do like PayPal. They want to do super cat or super cats getting people to do that. Yeah, I made ten dollars. Here's the thing. I just made ten dollars.
Speaker 11: Is harmless.
Speaker 1: Here's my plan. Here's with my planer go on in LC and then do a stream after enough, see, just to make money, not make money off of Cannon, make money off of because people will come.
Speaker 12: In and you've seen it more as a as a jumping off point, like launching from him and not yeah, get.
Speaker 1: Money from here. It's like Starlett doesn't really interesting I and I even told Cannon this. If he wants to pay me, he doesn't have to pay me. I just I'm just there.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well it would be nice if you did.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, because he he pays everybody.
Speaker 11: Yeah, exactly, that's one of his things. Right. Should you send it to whoever you want?
Speaker 1: They link to her discord du.
Speaker 11: Yeah, whoever you want?
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes? But the way this is the uh I did make the pulper. I texted text the pulper.
Speaker 11: Oh what did he say? He's he's doing Okay, that's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was worried about it. I've been I've been worried about him.
Speaker 11: He's not dying anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't want to I don't want to answer that, Okay, because it's there. Here's the thing, it's there, uh problem. Mhmm, yeah, what happened?
Speaker 12: What happens if I there's this thing like connect to comments, I won't lose connection if I do that right.
Speaker 1: You can read comments. You can call you preach out. I'm just stating it out the leak, yeah, versus getting the leak.
Speaker 13: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: Let gosh, but.
Speaker 1: How are you.
Speaker 11: Feeling good? Just like that music?
Speaker 1: Chill. The one thing that I was worried about I got worried about going over there was I wasn't trying to start anything with him. With Chad, I don't have to have a fun, have fun.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, you like you. You don't have any beef with Chad, do you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 11: Yeah, No, it's gonna be fine.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 13: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 12: Mm hmm.
Speaker 11: It's a little bit louder, right.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 11: Okay, it's good.
Speaker 1: Wait this work come up? This is this is a good show, guys, this is a good show.
Speaker 10: No, No, it's not. You can eat ship.
Speaker 1: You want me to think her make a link?
Speaker 10: Yes, and comical link or does that mean send it to me?
Speaker 1: I can send it to Policia, Yes, you do.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he's a fine war Eduardo as I call.
Speaker 1: The Turn Turn the boys day girl.
Speaker 12: Please, Oh okay, I'm gonna pay you.
Speaker 1: Do you have a.
Speaker 12: Yeah, he's kind of ant, but I love her, Micasi, you have ten book?
Speaker 1: Would yeah? I will? Is she Is she coming?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 11: I don't think. I don't think she she can't. She's in the middle of something.
Speaker 10: About Yeah she is.
Speaker 13: Say it with boouy it can.
Speaker 1: This is a good show. Yeah, We're born.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Fucking Bobby Kelly.
Speaker 11: Does he sell any tick adds?
Speaker 10: He sells no tick eye? You know? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 9: Did you hang out in Melton's discordering thing?
Speaker 1: Huh, I'm in I'm in a sportopia.
Speaker 7: Oh no, it's all I can do.
Speaker 11: You know Kevin sings just random songs and stuff.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's all I can do.
Speaker 12: M h.
Speaker 7: Oh, no, you melt your cascord. Oh that chill shot.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, And then there's a schmule Buckman.
Speaker 7: Buckman voice.
Speaker 10: I'm not in the mood, pan Humber, I'm not in the mood.
Speaker 9: Okay, so let's talk about the dabble verse everyone. This is a funny look at every single little thing you know, how in the dabble verse that people are like, you know, commenting and stuff.
Speaker 7: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Yo, do you realize that I have to upload this to the spreaker. This is gonna be on the audio platforms.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, this is the greatest show.
Speaker 1: Boom boom. Yeah, buddy, it's terrific.
Speaker 11: Jake, I'm a I'm a big fan.
Speaker 1: Of your Trump's here.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's terrific, terrific stuff.
Speaker 1: They're doing the best. Hey, Trump, what do you think about Andy dGH throping your daughter on Timmy Kimball Live.
Speaker 11: It's terrific.
Speaker 1: What'sh him?
Speaker 11: The best?
Speaker 1: That really happened? Uh, that really happened.
Speaker 11: Oh that's that's well. He tried to he tried to brop. He was like, yeah, but it is.
Speaker 1: His Jimmy Kimble security had to step in.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and the thank God for that or else, Uh, she would have died. I would have killed and that would have been sad. So, how how is the super tip?
Speaker 11: Like, is it.
Speaker 12: You plan on on integrated or switching to e V mooks or something or what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: But I gotta get the money up to pay for the EVS. I gotta get the like, I gotta get the plan. I gotta get the pro planned first by.
Speaker 10: Plan.
Speaker 1: But uh.
Speaker 11: All about the plan?
Speaker 15: She can't.
Speaker 11: Yo, dude, you're doing the best in the dabble verse.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 11: Do you do you watch the life forms? Dude?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I watched the dance a little beer and uh, doctor belt.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think like I think they are.
Speaker 12: I think they are quite I like watching it.
Speaker 11: It's interesting.
Speaker 1: Oh we got by the way, I only got six boxes?
Speaker 3: Oh, I got four.
Speaker 12: I've streamed with Dan every now and then, and uh, I'm I'm the I wouldn't be the broadcaster I am without without him and uh, let's see, he mentored me. Yeah, okay, Yo, dude, how you doing, Jake?
Speaker 1: I sent Scarlet him from the link. I don't know why I sent her to the fucking link.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 12: Maybe, uh, maybe you could try to steal her from Ralph who's the.
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 13: Hello, hih my god, Yeah, hey buddy, how you doing? I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 1: Bud On? Just getting over MLC? But I'm okay, Yeah.
Speaker 13: You did good though. I mean, you can't. Nobody can deal with Scarlett. She'll just keep talking and talk and talk.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he sent the link to her.
Speaker 1: No, No, Hey, did you hear that I spoke to Uh? I've been speaking to uh Pulper.
Speaker 13: I did hear that. I guess. I'm happy to hear that he's still kicking.
Speaker 1: He's the other other week he sent me up this week he sent me Last week he sent me a fifty dollars wound. But before that he sent me a four hundred dollars get card. Hey, by the way, thanks for the thanks for the five dollars.
Speaker 13: Thanks for the five dollars.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I'm doing good.
Speaker 1: I'm working with myself, trying to get a little bit healthier.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's good. I was happy to hear that you're out walking. And yeah, I went to see the doctor.
Speaker 1: And and also well, and after that, I got to go see my dad's grave. Hey, mister Bliss, can you stop, I'm trying to talk?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I stop.
Speaker 1: I got this. I got to see my dad's grady for the first time. It's good funeral.
Speaker 13: Hey cha, So let's be touching.
Speaker 1: Mister blues guy. Hello, do you know the song l E e Llo? But in a remate by Weezer. Yeah, I don't know if I.
Speaker 11: Want to check it out though remake.
Speaker 1: By the way. I'm also I haven't been there since they put the tombstone. They how uh the last thing, it was like six years, say six years ago to put the tombstone in twenty twenty.
Speaker 11: Yeah, twenty twenty, I remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this is before I joined the before all this had. But I'm really am you know. I've also been doing other stuff, trying to better myself.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's like I'm happy to hear it, Jake, sounds like you're really.
Speaker 1: And I'm working. I'm working on my working on my getting out more. I had to deal with some stuff, but I was a little lonelyus going on about.
Speaker 13: Se No, you were you know what you were so much Remember the first time you were ever on MLC and you were so nervous.
Speaker 1: Oh, I gotta show you something. Papa kill set me a shirt.
Speaker 13: Oh sweet daddy, my chatty blogger and this look that's awesome.
Speaker 12: There's nothing that is about I'm just feeding you to the walls.
Speaker 1: He's got his a uh, Miss Blue guy's got his voice changer Day twelve.
Speaker 13: Ah, I know Jake. What are we going to do with him? He's so annoying?
Speaker 11: What the hell? So he's so funny. Yeah, he's but you know, you know.
Speaker 1: But I'm doing okay, and I'm.
Speaker 13: Like barrel woosa.
Speaker 11: Barl.
Speaker 1: I'm like being like calm because you walk you know, you walked the shadow of dow for you no evil, see no evil, do no evil. Sorry I'm getting biblical now, Sorry.
Speaker 13: Chatty blogger. His question was, mister blues guy, did you know a song by E l O? Which, of course you know most of those, and it was a remake by Weezer.
Speaker 1: What's E l O?
Speaker 11: Did?
Speaker 13: Electric Light Orchestra?
Speaker 11: Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know that. Yeah, it's the guys that made mister mister song. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the least tonight.
Speaker 13: I have no idea.
Speaker 11: Maybe I haven't heard from him yet.
Speaker 13: You usually sends a link chack.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, right.
Speaker 11: By the way, I just begs for me to come.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, uh, but I just want to say that here's the thing I had to remind myself about the eight hours stream.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got dates, law, I got for you be having a celebrity gas couple by shown who.
Speaker 11: I'm already here, dude.
Speaker 13: Oh no, I heard you said. You said it an MLC.
Speaker 1: Right, Bob more Check is gonna come on?
Speaker 13: Oh that's amazing. That's not who I think said, But that would be.
Speaker 1: Working so awesome to Bernard's gonna come with too nice. I forget the radio session he worked for.
Speaker 13: W Yeah, coming like w c C O right or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 13: I don't listen to radio. I haven't listened to radio in forever.
Speaker 12: But you get you should get Drew Lane on. By the way, Brandon, have you watched or have you listened to? Uh my, like did Drew and Mike show? It's not called the Drew Lane Show?
Speaker 1: I remember? Uh can canvid what's his name?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Carl? Does that show a lot?
Speaker 13: Yeah? He does. You know who would be able to hook you up with them? Jake and they have such a huge audience is rebel Check because they of him. They used to work together all the time on radio, so that would be a great I'll tell.
Speaker 1: I'll talk to Rob about it. And also Rob helped me get the golds. Oh you know who the goals are?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: Last and Seth from the from the American Jewry A lad, No, but te TV show, the true TV show called hartfore Pond, the TV show out of Detroit's TV show. But sorry, I was scared.
Speaker 13: Hold on Sorry buddy. Uh who else did you say you were going to have on? There was somebody else that it was like a huge, huge.
Speaker 1: The only person that I try to say, I try to get people on here.
Speaker 13: Yeah I know, but you said something on MLC and I was like, holy ship.
Speaker 1: Oh Tom Vera, Yes, that's sim what it was. Yeah, I've been to give you. I'm also I'm hoping to get on don't last.
Speaker 13: I don't know who that is.
Speaker 1: He worked with Tom Bernard, Okay.
Speaker 11: He's the guy that too very ribs, not very ribs.
Speaker 13: By the way, Jake, what did you do to get Mike Bichetti to block you?
Speaker 1: It's crazy Mike Bushetti blocks ever bought anybody that.
Speaker 11: He hasn't blocked me yet.
Speaker 1: You're on Twitter.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 13: I'm not on Twitter anymore. But it's so funny. I think it's actually Jake. I think it's great content that MIKEETI black.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Jake, you got.
Speaker 13: I'm one of the nicest men in It's hilarious job.
Speaker 1: But but but the thing I've got blocked by I've got blocked by Opie before.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 13: Well, I mean he's kind of an asshole, isn't he?
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, he is by my mom.
Speaker 1: But I just want to say something to you guys. I'm having a lot of fun doing stuff now. I don't get I I haven't had told it a while doing podcast.
Speaker 13: You really seem a lot like more chill and happy, like focusing on getting healthy. I'm happy, so happy that you're getting outside and you're walking.
Speaker 11: Yeah, here's here's my teddy bloggers, cheddy blogger your block.
Speaker 13: Hey, hey, hey buddy, Hey, all right, I'm great.
Speaker 15: Are you so so? Mister Bluesky? What do you think of Both versions are pretty awesome, aren't they?
Speaker 11: I haven't. I don't think i've heard the I might have, I don't think i've heard the other. Like the version.
Speaker 15: Pretty yeah, it's pretty sweet, and I think the lead singer really kind of follows like throughout most of it. He gets everything else right, and you know, and I mean even you know, even Jefflin himself said he was proud of it. He loved it.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, Mikey, like you mean, mister and detis.
Speaker 15: Hello, I love fellow musicians.
Speaker 1: Mister is crossed the pond.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, very cool.
Speaker 13: He's all the way over in Norway. The wrong.
Speaker 11: I was going to pretending I was for me to see you.
Speaker 1: From the Minnesota.
Speaker 13: Yeah yeah, yeah, I uh, you know what. I tried to actually put my camera on and it was not working in hards so.
Speaker 7: Come on, there is I don't know.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 13: It was just a black black like screen, so if it's like my camera orientation. I also didn't want to waste a ton of time on it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but but I'm having fun now. I just got I just got done. I just got done doing a full three hour show company.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you killed And that was a rough scarlet, rough show, Jake. That was a rough show with Scarlet.
Speaker 1: It was like it was like being throlled with It was like yelling. I felt like.
Speaker 13: She is such a perfect and perfect analogy what she is that it's like being on Jerry Springer like.
Speaker 15: That, she's.
Speaker 1: What what drinking? She is an She's festival.
Speaker 16: Say that again, Jacob, want that on a shirt festival?
Speaker 11: M hmm.
Speaker 1: She's longer than she's under the zeno and and.
Speaker 6: Never so funny that every time woman, every time the Minnesota.
Speaker 11: They're still there, she she muted herself.
Speaker 1: Somehow, You're okay, just doing the show where yeah.
Speaker 15: I heard you didn't have a very experience, is you. Yeah, no, man.
Speaker 1: But it's it's like going on a show like that and get thrown my thrown into the into the wolves.
Speaker 15: Yes, the then of the wolves are a den of lions.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 12: And right now we're in the by the wayside of the dabble verse.
Speaker 11: Get it then by the side.
Speaker 1: And I also want to say, this is like Mikey, Mister Mikey doesn't know what the double horse is. He's being thrown into the double horse.
Speaker 17: Oh, It's like it's like it's like it's like being thrown into a It's like, you know, I always say, I'm like danieling.
Speaker 1: The loves Dude. You remember when Daniel got thrown into the lungs.
Speaker 11: Dude, It's like being thrown into uh, into a can of paint with delight on. You ever heard the story about colorful but you can't see it.
Speaker 1: Because he believed in Jesus. Remember that story. Remember when Daniel got thrown into loves day because.
Speaker 12: I know Jesus and uh no, I don't believe what he's saying he lies a lot to me. H, my friend.
Speaker 1: Blister Mikey's wife Susan Susie or Susan is a passage.
Speaker 15: Yes, well yeah, my wife Suzanne, Yeah, she's here with me. She just she's right now listening to one of her friends on Minecraft.
Speaker 11: Are you what?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 11: What? What do you say? The denomination is?
Speaker 12: That?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 11: The term is?
Speaker 15: What is our denomination? It's Canadian dollars? Canadian dollars?
Speaker 1: But like the.
Speaker 11: Like which Christian denomination?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 18: Me?
Speaker 15: Uh, I'm a Roman Catholic Christian Protestant. My mom was Protestant, my dad was was Catholic.
Speaker 11: Oh, okay, okay, And my.
Speaker 15: My wife is a Universal Life Church minister in real life and she is one hundred percent Scottish, so she is also Catholic.
Speaker 11: Oh, I'm I'm Protestant. That's cool, both in real life and in Minecraft.
Speaker 1: I am a Southern Baptist.
Speaker 15: Are your son of a Baptist?
Speaker 1: The Southern Southern Baptist?
Speaker 15: Southern? Oh I'm sorry miss sorry?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, by the way, but the show went went off the rails after it was like it was like, you know, you couldn't even get a word edgwise when it's like trying to get trying to trying to land the plane was like it was like it was like it was harder.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it was like trying to land a plane in the straight jacket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or lay a plane and the land in the Pacific Ocean.
Speaker 11: Yeah, flat surface, upside down sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, I just want to say this, it's like I'm having I'm having phone tonight. I but you know, uh, this is what I do all the time, is I go live after m l C. When I go on there, try to get a few dollars put in my pocket.
Speaker 11: Uh huh because the link to you. Now, then.
Speaker 1: I sent a bunch of people. M but I know, I know that, I know there's a lot of people who are live right now. I know B y B is love.
Speaker 11: Yeah, those bastards.
Speaker 1: You're still fine, You're you're fine with them now. Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm a mod on there right.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 11: I'm one of the mods on B b U B y B.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh but let me let me ask you this, Mikey, how how are you doing? Brother? Oh?
Speaker 15: Uh doing okay, We're yeah, We're no, we're doing okay. We uh, you know, Susannah. It's gonna go in uh Monday morning, uh sometime, and she's gonna find out for sure when and and who is gonna take care for you know, her knee, her knees problem. And I'm going with her, and uh, I'm just doing a small uh Easter live stream by myself. I was gonna have a special guest, but I don't think the special guest is gonna show up. So I think it's just gonna be me and doing this, doing the live stream.
Speaker 1: By the way of Mikey, I'm sorry, I.
Speaker 11: I have an uncle problem.
Speaker 15: That's that's okay, Jacob's that's how ask urgers. Yes, Kevin talk. Oh hey, Kevin.
Speaker 11: Hey, this is.
Speaker 15: My brother Kevin theme Park. He's from California. He's got some great video on the seventieth anniversary of Anaheim's Disneyland from last year, plus some other great videos. Heah, he's a cool dude.
Speaker 3: Many oh Man.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you know, Jake, you know you you know Kevin. He's a he's a pair of you and I have done stuff before. Yeah, yeah, he's pretty cool. And uh yeah, okay, So EMMN said she'd be right back. She had to step away for a few moments and then she studied in the Yeah on the back stage and hey, brother Kevin Howard you sir, how your family deal with Kevin?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 15: Nice you? Uh Galaxy? You like that? Do you know what's on the third one third animated film they've done about Mario and Luigi. Yeah, yeah, it's only the third time.
Speaker 11: I like that old show.
Speaker 12: Yeah, where they were like real life and then they went into like the episodes in cartoons.
Speaker 11: True, yeah, you brothers all that?
Speaker 15: Yeahn't hey, you know I want them right there?
Speaker 13: Man, Yeah, I'm back. Sorry, I had dogs that needed to go out. And uh yeah.
Speaker 15: Plado the Greek said he enjoyed you on m l C earlier and Detroit by Dark there.
Speaker 13: Jake, Yeah, I think you did. I agree.
Speaker 11: He's one of my friends. Detroit by Dork.
Speaker 15: Oh he is right there in Michigan there.
Speaker 3: In l A l A.
Speaker 15: I think he was in detroitant.
Speaker 12: Oh, the Leaves Brown and the Sky.
Speaker 15: I saw did you know that?
Speaker 13: I saw in one second? Sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 15: I saw the Moms on the Pop Is Live one time. Oh yeah, they had that's how old I am. I saw them when Mackenzie Phillips, you know she was on one day at a time with Bonnie Franklin. She was there sitting with her mom and you know, Chila Phillips and everybody else in the group. It's cool.
Speaker 1: But by the way, so by the way, where I hope we get put on the leaderboard because it's in one of those days.
Speaker 11: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 15: Oh the leaderboard. I don't even see it on your on your stream there, Well I would, I would see it. I probably would see it if I was in the regular.
Speaker 19: Chat that super Tip leader board. Oh, the super Chat leader board. Okay, super tip, the super Tip Okay, the super Tip, I see it.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that's you have to.
Speaker 12: It's something that it's like independent from YouTube, but it but it looks like a super chat and into design and everything.
Speaker 15: So it's thank you for explaining that. I different Supert.
Speaker 11: The creators get more of the of the cut. YouTube takes so much, you know, so.
Speaker 15: Right, right, So in this case, when you get the super Tip, it's all yours, right, YouTube.
Speaker 1: Plus the person takes ten percent. Plus uh, stripe takes.
Speaker 11: Ten percent, okay, so you get eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's better than the seventy percent of supert supercuts on super chests.
Speaker 15: Yeah, so you take Yeah, you make ten percent more. That's that's not bad.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, it's more than nine percent.
Speaker 15: Yeah for sure, I'm back.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, man, hey winning by the way, Hey hey, hey, cheddy blogger dates Day one was actually my one of my friends actually got for my third birthday, got me a video made by the dudes guy Rob Wartak.
Speaker 13: Oh no, with the day. It wasn't me. I mean, it wasn't just me. We had a little hall from week Yeah. But yeah.
Speaker 1: But by the way, I want some more of those earls.
Speaker 13: Oh, every time I'm in the grocery store, I think of you, Jake, and I think Jake wants and they cost five ninety nine and it would cost twenty four ninety and shipping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but.
Speaker 15: Yeah it would cost even more. And then if you were like something which is really this is really funny, would it would cost more to send from Minnesota to someone in Canada.
Speaker 13: Are you in Canada?
Speaker 15: Yeah, my wife and I are outside of Toronto.
Speaker 13: Oh okay, like Mississauga.
Speaker 15: No, no, no, we we live in the area called Scarborough Southwest.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 13: Yeah, okay, I spent a lot of time in Oh nice nice.
Speaker 15: Yeah, we live right literally right near the Scarborough Bluffs which go off into Lake Ontario.
Speaker 1: By the way, are you going to uh? Are you going to Hackemania. No, I'm not going either because it's too expensive right now for me to do. And I would have to, like Planet Advances, I would I would have to get some I would have to get somebody to go with me.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I think I think I heard spurg Snake is going. So I'm not going, you know, yeah.
Speaker 13: I you know what, I'm happy just being here and chatting with people. I don't want to meet them in person, kind of.
Speaker 11: Like, yeah, don't meet your heroes, right yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, no for not a hero.
Speaker 11: But I'm good.
Speaker 13: I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 13: We I hope everyone has a great time, you know.
Speaker 15: Me and me and my wife. We have met already two people. One person was born and raised in Niagara Falls, Ontario, and his new girlfriend is a good friend of ours who comes from Suffolk, England. Oh nice, yeah, and we we've got to meet got to meet him finally. His name is Adam and we got to meet him, Lisa this past March twenty second. We were there and Tim Horton's for two hours and talked and I love.
Speaker 13: Yeah around here so much.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I had stuff.
Speaker 11: They're good. Ah, I can't.
Speaker 13: Well, they're real good good.
Speaker 11: When do you think about a I A, I can't.
Speaker 1: What's something I'm trying now? It's the donation Robert falling cash at three dollars.
Speaker 13: Thank you, Sorry, Jake, I didn't mean to scarlet you.
Speaker 11: Okay, I can just send a letter of the scarlet.
Speaker 13: But then I drink grape soda and then they have just like Burger. I don't know who this.
Speaker 1: Hey Day twelve. A couple of months ago. You did a good d D. Now you're good do a good scarlet?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah yeah, with you.
Speaker 13: Your book, Jake, don't you get say si with.
Speaker 15: No, don't make me come there to your place.
Speaker 13: Having Vincenzo's baby. But that gives you no right to get sassy with people.
Speaker 11: People think it's b Yeah. No, I I spread that rumor Jake m l C.
Speaker 12: I send it in a super chat and I said that Jake is the father of the baby.
Speaker 13: Oh wow, yeah, Mammy Mammy loves you, Jake. I think that's great. She's a good she's a good egg.
Speaker 15: Yeah, so are we all?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 15: Well, I know you and I will be there tomorrow. But do you guys want to come in the chat hang with us?
Speaker 1: So about a I yeah, but I'll might be a big in the track because I've been dealing with a month. Dang it my allergies.
Speaker 15: Mm hmm, your allergies. What's wrong?
Speaker 1: My nose is running?
Speaker 13: Hate some mob?
Speaker 10: What's that?
Speaker 13: No spray like nasl or spray?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm not a want a boner now.
Speaker 7: I buck me too, But I get my dorcas and.
Speaker 13: I really like to trip. I tripped him a few times.
Speaker 7: I'm just word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a very interesting person.
Speaker 13: I think he's good.
Speaker 1: He's a good egg.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm sorry I can't hear you over the piano. What did you say?
Speaker 1: Hey, hey miss, we're trying to talk.
Speaker 11: Yeah, no, I was just playing wasting my time.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, which is a great song, but it's just a touch loud.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But by the way, so I'm just like I just I've had it with the drama. I've had it with the problem.
Speaker 13: You are always mixed up in the drama. Yeah, drama follows.
Speaker 1: You try to do the right thing and try to do it the right way. There's moron that want to like they say me and all that, like Bobby yick and all that crap.
Speaker 13: Oh, I don't even know it's going on over.
Speaker 1: There, don't. I don't even want to talk about Bobby right now. Bobby and because he's o there telling people that I'm a cat killer.
Speaker 11: But it's good that you don't know that. There's no Grama.
Speaker 13: I really don't want to talk about her, right Okay, Well.
Speaker 1: It's been one of those days.
Speaker 11: It's been like talk about Andrew instead.
Speaker 13: Do you want to know what happened to me today? What I because I have spatial issues, like I run into walls and.
Speaker 11: Yeah, she's in the space station right now.
Speaker 13: I was getting out of my my.
Speaker 1: And I are you still there? Are you still there?
Speaker 13: I think he's frozen maybe no, no, oh no, he's there. Anyway, I closed the door. I went to close the door, but my foot wasn't out of the way, and the corner of the door my cart right in the soft part of your ankle, Like.
Speaker 11: Did you catch the culprit?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 13: Do you know what an idiot I must look like getting out of my car going into the grocery store close at the end, I'm like huh, And then I'm like limping into the grocery store. I'm just always a disaster.
Speaker 11: Get like, you should get walking stick.
Speaker 13: I need a guide dog too.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and a comfort parrot on your on your.
Speaker 15: You mean like you you mean like one of those from a pirate ship.
Speaker 12: Here's yeah, yeah, this might it's my therapy therapy parrot. It's me therapy, pirate.
Speaker 15: Therapish therapish with with with things.
Speaker 12: He's like, yeah, he follows my nickel. He's my nickel too, but he follows us around and wherever we are, he comes there.
Speaker 11: And it's real town, don't ampron.
Speaker 13: I think by April impression is my voice.
Speaker 1: I think it's it's it's I think, I think, I think that I think we need to leave April alone. I think, yeah, leave April alone.
Speaker 13: I think you're raging. I think you should leave me alone. Don't leave alone.
Speaker 1: Because Chad Chad gets By the way, did you know that Chad bought uh the Ruse book.
Speaker 13: The Kanu impression. Here's my Kiano impression.
Speaker 11: Bing bing, he's bing bing and not Google. Don't google me, please, dude.
Speaker 1: Where's my card?
Speaker 13: Yo?
Speaker 11: Dude, that's a that's a fire impression, dude.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 13: Bro Scarlet impression. Okay, so I really like holds On And then I had this thing and I and who is John Ellison? And he can suck up? And I don't really care? And then you know, I don't I don't even know what? Who are you? And Kav is my man? And then uh uh you know he's my fiance bro, and I've got to sob. Okay, respect to sobs. Okay, so you guys can all just eat a bag of Crispy fucking Chips, got it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 12: And then the ad.
Speaker 15: Oh that's my my wife's favorite band. The Lit Guy is a.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and they're okay, I'm not that much of a fan. It's very very just straight rock. It's just like it's a good, good what they do.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I was really trying to trigger Scarlett and MLC chat today.
Speaker 15: You had a SOB in high school, That's what Chris Max says. He has a SOB.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I sobbed a lot in high school too.
Speaker 13: I can picture it. I bet it was red and it was like.
Speaker 16: Sad I was, and we know do I told Scarlett I would raise her in her stupid sob.
Speaker 13: She didn't.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but but she's already up.
Speaker 13: She couldn't shut up.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but she needs some racing.
Speaker 12: She's race right, she's she needs to be raised by someone good like you.
Speaker 13: I'd blow her doors off.
Speaker 10: She can.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: But and after you erase her, you become her mom. Right, that's what happened. Oh my god.
Speaker 15: It was in nineteen ninety. Yes, but it was black, so black.
Speaker 13: I guess I always picture dark.
Speaker 11: Blue, but that would be been wrong to whatever reads car.
Speaker 15: I was, oh that bar.
Speaker 11: And sold for the men in the black sob.
Speaker 13: Sold to the man in that that.
Speaker 15: I started a little you know, lip lip okay, live out.
Speaker 13: Oh, I had a nineteen eighty four my first car. It was old. Oh I got it nineteen vibe later trans am.
Speaker 1: Ooh nice, hey day talk, Hey day talk.
Speaker 7: There was bread.
Speaker 11: And then later on.
Speaker 1: Remember the Carrol.
Speaker 15: Yeah, your mom, Yeah, Jake's mom.
Speaker 13: Jake's mom was a lovely looking woman. She was very pretty and she had a bright red fear.
Speaker 11: And Jake really has her eyes.
Speaker 13: I think she really.
Speaker 11: The color of.
Speaker 15: The expression, doesn't.
Speaker 12: He Yeah, yeah, Like there's a lot of her in that so he didn't.
Speaker 13: Have his eyebrows beard.
Speaker 11: A female female version.
Speaker 1: I've been thinking about trying to find one of those cars be an honorable mom. And what I would love to do is is I would love to when I get stored on, I love to get it take it to her to She has two other family members, her brother and her sister. Her the older brother. I would love to get it done before because the older brother, my older the only I have that are still still loved is getting up there and I will get it. I want to take the bug. I would like to take your.
Speaker 13: You know there are only two seaters, so.
Speaker 15: I wanted to say that when I drove my wife's handy go visit my folks down in Arizona and we cross the country. Driver mad, Yeah, I drove her to visit my folks. We drove across the country and we drove in a red Nissan road.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, I've driven a Nissan Micra.
Speaker 13: I'm from I'm from Detroit. I don't speak Nissan's champ.
Speaker 12: Hey this Monday, you're gonna get You're always gonna get you back on your Nissan.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Then her.
Speaker 15: Son from go hera.
Speaker 11: Hey, by the way, am I wait? I thought they were Japanese.
Speaker 15: They are, That's what I said, go here like Godzilla.
Speaker 11: Oh I thought you said core.
Speaker 15: That I said Godzilla from hera is go here from Japan.
Speaker 1: I'm having a lot of fun.
Speaker 11: You just know your by the way I want to I want.
Speaker 1: I want to hear. I want to hear. I want you to hear something that so the other brain made a soul for me.
Speaker 7: A song, Oh song, mister, no mo no mo.
Speaker 3: O, my.
Speaker 1: Hear that.
Speaker 18: I say, I'm cool with it, like face something still linger Instead, I say I'm moving for.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 11: Still tell you in my mind.
Speaker 13: I say I trust the press. I say I'm letting the rideshing you still check the door.
Speaker 1: Locks at night.
Speaker 13: I say I'm all good.
Speaker 11: I don't need much to win the piece of work and dice again.
Speaker 18: I say I love it off when the pressure get last, silence his heart in the crowd, and say I know I am.
Speaker 13: I still wrestle that I'm like, I.
Speaker 1: Like louder than the dreams.
Speaker 13: What's a given?
Speaker 18: Gu truth hides and the swing between what you say and.
Speaker 9: What you really mean.
Speaker 1: When you learn as you go.
Speaker 11: Some fires burned slowly beautiful, feel the sting, take a breath, take down the money and everything I don't chase to shine.
Speaker 13: Here's the thing stress, still tapping my line, I say, love to be easy. Shouldn't hurt this bad cirk it out. He's been dragged.
Speaker 10: I say, I'm focused now.
Speaker 3: I cut off the noise.
Speaker 18: Here's the thing that I'm still trying to steal my joy. I say, I'm built for this, something holding my ground.
Speaker 11: Here's the thing given strong walls head, the sound.
Speaker 13: Saying, don't compare I sting in my lane.
Speaker 18: He's the thing because every since sneaks in my brain and say telling he is all.
Speaker 13: Just give it a chance.
Speaker 10: Here's the thing I just wish you still.
Speaker 5: Thing.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing in life louder than the dreams, the things, the truth, God? Then the swing swing what you say? What you really mean?
Speaker 3: We learn that Go.
Speaker 10: Feel the ball and feel.
Speaker 1: The steak and take a breath and not.
Speaker 5: Your head you.
Speaker 7: I say, I'm fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I say quick, here's the thing that word on mean?
Speaker 11: What did you say?
Speaker 7: I got the time?
Speaker 11: Later got away a sneak in the end.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I say, I'm president living right now?
Speaker 1: Is that the na am I not still drifting around?
Speaker 18: I say, y'all forget if I let it, don't the faith just because you say so? One say I believe in what I'm doing on this side the faith?
Speaker 11: What was still I tried.
Speaker 10: I said to Marrow's mind.
Speaker 12: Now make it behave.
Speaker 10: Here's the thing tomorrow.
Speaker 11: Don't you would think I say I'm grateful?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 18: I mean you no, lie that too grew will, I cried. I say, this groove gonna carry me through.
Speaker 13: Here's the thing.
Speaker 11: I already know it's true.
Speaker 1: Huh, say so let it go. It's the thing, the thing.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, the thing.
Speaker 1: Break it down by the way that I'm I don't understand, but just so I'll have a brain made that song for me.
Speaker 15: That's a pretty cool song.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 13: I can't think. I see who am I thinking of? I don't know. No, it's not flow Rider. It's the other guy like the oh god, the Cuban guys from Miami.
Speaker 11: You know I'm talking about used.
Speaker 1: The worldwide.
Speaker 11: Yes, ye.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, sounds like.
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah. This show find someone who sounds more like a Labrador for our Canadian friend.
Speaker 1: H But you know what, I just want to also want to say that, by the way, who's worse than Mark Cady or Donald Trump?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 15: I think they're equal. Mark, Okay, okay, but I'm going to say one thing. See, whereas Trump actually has financial past experience and he has had some previous successes but also some previous failures. Mark Harney knows nothing about business.
Speaker 1: Zip Bro not Mark Cony.
Speaker 11: Is the Minster of Carney's my own.
Speaker 13: Canada.
Speaker 1: This is a good show, y'all. This is a good show.
Speaker 11: Hit It's very good. Yeah, the morning you hit the like button place.
Speaker 1: Very very.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 15: But right mare, I'll get your mofoy the way if you don't have to like.
Speaker 13: But I don't know what I'm going to do because if I if you don't hit the like button, you guys are a bunch of jerked and I and I'll eat it anyway, and.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 11: More soda to drink.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get.
Speaker 15: They bring back from heaven and go WP, thank.
Speaker 1: You, thank you.
Speaker 13: I think it's probably the one thing that I'm not on.
Speaker 1: There's the reason why I'm asking you is because I want to. I want to. I want to save you a dollar fifty. Hey.
Speaker 15: There those are our cats on my avatar. On the on the left there is dash and on the right is a sinner baby moon pie.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 15: And they both turned nine and five to five. They did seriously, like guys.
Speaker 8: To five.
Speaker 15: Exactly, you're taking in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, that's a good song. By the way, I love.
Speaker 13: Me too.
Speaker 1: The Queen, the Queen, by the way, everybody says the Queen of music.
Speaker 15: It's oh Sweet Home.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 15: Have you guys seen the new video where Motley Cruz sings with Dolly Parton uh and does their version of Home Sweet Home. It's on YouTube. It's it's insane, man.
Speaker 13: But Vince kneel like now because he's so fat and stupid.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 15: I don't know way.
Speaker 13: And I can hear you can sing Vince Neil like back in the day, but his voice now is shot.
Speaker 15: It's I don't care, this is okay, okay, that's what I just did right, like back in the day. But if Vince was singing today.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 13: To the crowd so he doesn't actually have to sing, he's like, oh you guys, yeah, it's terrible.
Speaker 1: I know, I just I just want to say that this show is awesome.
Speaker 15: You say you're a so as the host man, you.
Speaker 1: Know, it's like, I you know, it was like getting thrown into the wolves today, dangerous.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, you did fine. You were so good. It was great. You weren't nervous, you were totally fine. I loved Oh my god, Jake, can I tell you my favorite moment in the show you had me absolutely crying is in the free chat when I said, Chad, you're not a good second mic Bro.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it was so funny.
Speaker 4: But I think trying to talk over Charlotte Parlett first Scarlett Scratlet to her is.
Speaker 20: Like talking over her was like, you know, worklet like kind of blossom and the in a in a mud hole, simt.
Speaker 13: When that out, Yes, Dad, you're not a good second. Mic Bro.
Speaker 1: By the way, here's here's the thing. Every I have not even got paid one. I've never got paid on show. I've never got paid. I've never gotten a dollar.
Speaker 15: It's not gonna pay a few weeks.
Speaker 1: Because because but see you, I've never got money from I got that fifty dollars, but I just never got But you know what, I just I just feel like that they just had just to make a joke.
Speaker 13: Yeah, well you know what, Jake, you handled yourself so well today. Also, I wouldn't expect anyone to pay you. Kevin is the only one that pays anybody.
Speaker 1: Right, I was but Kevin hasn't paid since since I've been back on his show A walk.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but how many times have you been on?
Speaker 1: Like three times, three times, three or four times?
Speaker 13: So the first one and then last year you came on, and then he came on your show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually fifteen dollars super tad my birthday. Ironically, in the day that he came on with a lot of Thirtie Mikey's A Lot of thirtieth is the anniversary of my Bob's passing.
Speaker 15: I'm sorry to hear that, Jake.
Speaker 1: I really don't like talking about it.
Speaker 21: It's it's well, no, I know, but I mean, I am why did you bring it up, Mike Mikey? Can I take something I had to deal with the death of my bob when I was a when I was just kids. Two days after my sixteenth birthday.
Speaker 1: I had that was worst.
Speaker 15: Sorry, Yeah, I know, I know, I said, you know, I sympathized. I I just had a friend who lost his mom. Yeah you well, not as one, sorry, not as mom. Well, yeah, I have. I have a good friend who lost his mom. Alng we go last year and then this year one of my friends just lost his uh, his longtime wife that was suffering through terminal cancer.
Speaker 11: That's awful.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, by the way, uh has seen me, detour has seen me. In twenty two were the worst of my life.
Speaker 15: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Remember twenty twenty three was a bit.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we have each other's back, but we might not talk every day. But you know, you kind of me. You We're good, right twenty.
Speaker 15: Four Are you playing Halloween?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 11: No, but it might be.
Speaker 15: That's similar. Notes yeh By the way.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Hey, busk, yeah, try to say something here, go ahead. In twenty twenty four, my unfortunately my sister passed away early. Yeah, yeah, it was, it was, it was. It was hard. Yeah, but yeah, but you know what the thing is God, I think God was ready. I think God was ready.
Speaker 13: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But you know what we don't know.
Speaker 13: Sorry, I'm sorry. You're talking about your family and so and I've been thinking a lot about like this kind of stuff, Jake. What is your family lore?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 13: Do you know how they got to Mississippi?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 1: So the thing is just like the only family more. I know that we where my nineteen eighties, my grandmother bought this boyand out on the m HM and so we and then when my grandma died, my dad took it over. Would dad died be my niece took it over?
Speaker 13: Yeah? No, I mean going back even further. Do you have any like like great you know how your great grandparents or how you guys made it to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my family an ancestorm Ira Hayes, mm hmm, I'm kidding them. I'm also kidd firstly, m.
Speaker 2: Man, I.
Speaker 15: Still thank you still living pisifice me. Yes, how far are you from Biloxi?
Speaker 1: Sixty miles? That's the way, let's go for it. I don't know the bay, the block, but that there's the whole time.
Speaker 15: Yeah, that I'm familiar. I used familiar with choice hotels in.
Speaker 1: Those the ones that oh my sleeping yes.
Speaker 15: Sir, yeah you got it in sleep in Noadway in Skonoldge.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I've heard, but I'm more I was more of a I was more of a basing guy when.
Speaker 15: Not saying there was a few locates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, you want to hear something funny, I me, my parents stayed at a day's in and so.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I used to book days in's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we would get but we got the Wi fi through the hotel. That was their WiFi. En years ago, and h I think that the U the deefications are gone for that.
Speaker 15: Well, I go back, I go back to where it was booking toys hotels. But I was booking them before they started putting Wi Fi in the properties. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, back then you didn't have Wi Fi. You you had computer access, but it had to be all plugged in and you had paid for it because it was extra for the room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also for me it was I would always I hate so I hate it when like they started and they started charging this. I wanted to got this guy Ben Mala who owns a bunch of the hotels. But the yeah, but uh yeah, so thank you so much for being in my life.
Speaker 13: Oh buddy, I always have a very very big place in my heart for you.
Speaker 15: You know, Christy loves Jake. Yeah yeah, yeah, he's the smooth cat man. He's he's the ladies.
Speaker 1: Man and there's no one like him. Hey do you do you guys know the difference between a motel and a hotel? Yeah, yeah, I do.
Speaker 15: A motel.
Speaker 13: More motel, no talga.
Speaker 1: So motels motels are outside hotels.
Speaker 15: Yes, and motels have an easier access to either frontage roads or free or highways, whereas a hotel, it's more it's closer to the center of town and it's and it's inwards, so.
Speaker 5: You have.
Speaker 15: The hotel and noel. It's more of a cross between. Well, okay, there's there's a hotel that I used to book for called the Holiday Inn down in oh what was it? It was in south It was in southwest Oklahoma City called the Holiday and Express. Now that is close to the highway and close to the roadways. So it is a cross between a actual motel and an actual hotel. It's right in between.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's Jerry Sheppard.
Speaker 13: The Hello Jerry, It's just like it's just this Jerry Shepherdini. Is this the one that was always on.
Speaker 7: K B Jedny.
Speaker 1: J Jerry, Kevin brendand Kevin Brennan. Kevin Brennan Okay, yeah, he's uh, he's think uh. Kevin Brennan is the guy that rolled down. So so Kevin Brennan is our Tony Reality a reality Tony Reality okay from from Around the Horn. Yeah, Tony really. And then there's Will Bond, Yeah, Tony Tony Corner and.
Speaker 15: My Cornhouse or Michael Wilbon. Yeah, Michael lives in Phoenix, Arizona. He moved there on purpose. Yeah, and Tony Well, Tony was wasn't he from New England originally like the Boston area.
Speaker 13: Are you guys talking about wrestlers.
Speaker 15: No, no, we're talking about party in the interruption?
Speaker 13: Okay on ESPN, ESPN, Okay, ESPN. P t I yeah, got it, got it. Yeah.
Speaker 11: I had a p t I a while ago.
Speaker 1: But I'm.
Speaker 15: Well, I'm sure most of us have had that before.
Speaker 12: There it's a penal traction infection.
Speaker 11: Oh god, but you can get pretty happy that I had.
Speaker 1: I hate to be because the storry to add the P I had a full.
Speaker 13: You speaking of peach eyes?
Speaker 11: No, no, it was oh.
Speaker 15: J you know you know what I you know what I did way back in the day.
Speaker 9: I was.
Speaker 15: I was taking orders for the U those tablets they called the penal enhancement.
Speaker 1: By the way, uh, we do you have some Michigan here day.
Speaker 13: TWI yes, hard to be here, jac and Mintner by the way, that.
Speaker 1: We just what I hit thirty two hundred sobs today?
Speaker 15: M hmm, you hit thirty two hundred?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 15: How could you hit them all once? You only have one? You only have two fists my brother. No, No, yeah, that was at that Jake.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I.
Speaker 15: Thought you'd go out there, jos No he didn't.
Speaker 1: Hey. By the way, I just want to say that that Days and had been had been there since the beginning, has been here since twenty twenty three. For me, these are good people, these are these are beholdings. And by the way, Days sent me a birthday package my thirtieth birthday, and she got she got to meet miss Mary.
Speaker 13: By the way, Yeah, Mss Marry is so sweet.
Speaker 1: She still worked here.
Speaker 13: She's a lovely, lovely lady.
Speaker 1: She's been going through some stuff I'll tell you about later.
Speaker 13: She very sweet woman.
Speaker 1: So that something that I really don't want to talk about over there because but uh, I just want to say that it's it's been one of those like this is going on. You LC really made but I really didn't want to, I really I was. I was fixingly lay down with when I got the lady, and I was like, let me put on a pair of burrows and let me try to get there fast because I know Kevin's busy.
Speaker 13: You handled it perfectly because Kevin takes people off screen and on screen. And when you came back, you were just chill and you were cracking. He was laughing. You were funny. You were good, like, hey, hey.
Speaker 11: Have a very serious it's not serious.
Speaker 13: No, you did a great job.
Speaker 7: You did ye.
Speaker 9: Talking.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I'm always happy. I'm always happy when I see Jake, when we hang out like on the you know, the BBB's Panel Versus Chat on Wednesday nights, or when we do the panel discussion and Jake's there. Man, we love Jake. Jake is cool.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we have no Jake asked all the hard hitting questions, which is so Yeah, he does hilarious.
Speaker 1: By the way, gin know, I was just gonna ask Gino if he what did he think about about uh, you know, because that's the first by the way, No.
Speaker 15: No, don't mention that. Please, you know what the CDC jumping down on you. Don't do that, man.
Speaker 1: Actually when you my so, I've had COVID twas well.
Speaker 15: We had it, well, my my wife and I had it back to back. She had it first, but.
Speaker 11: My back.
Speaker 1: But they were by the way, mm hmm. I've been taking toad lately.
Speaker 13: Yes, and been helping you. I actually think you probably need to get prilists sick and you just need to be taking it every day.
Speaker 1: Mikey, I have a thing called acid. I've heard of it.
Speaker 15: I've had stomach, terrible heart.
Speaker 1: It is where I couldn't so the other night, you know, I threw up. I woke up throwing up.
Speaker 13: All.
Speaker 15: Yeah, that's never good man.
Speaker 13: But Jake, I think you need to take something daily as like a pret like I'm preemptive.
Speaker 1: Would be for.
Speaker 13: Something that.
Speaker 15: Well, something well, Dave, he would need something to call him his stomach.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 13: No, So I'm going to give you the discount version of Prilis s And I'm going to tell you because I use it a lot, I have acid reflected to right and toms.
Speaker 5: Is like.
Speaker 13: But Jake, I'm telling you right now, the best thing for acid reflex is you take a teaspoon and baked and water and put it in lukewarm water so it dissolves and drink it does work. Drink it down. It works like magic.
Speaker 11: She helped me with that. She told me to do that. I did that.
Speaker 1: It was over. Yeah, I tried. I tried that before.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 15: What you can do is take it. Take a teaspoon, Jake, take a teaspoon of regular arm and hammer baking soda. Make sure the water is definitely lukewarm. It's got to be between the warm and cold and then.
Speaker 1: The other.
Speaker 15: When you do it, it's it's pretty easy if you if if you put it okay, if you get the water, get it from you think, but make sure the faucet is straight in the middle. That's where you can get the best just kind of both, you know.
Speaker 11: And then norway. Will you take a troll doll and then you rub it on your shoulder and you throw it as far away as you can.
Speaker 13: Here's another here's another trick which people think. It seems like it goes opposite of the way you're thinking.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 13: Apple vinegar. Just a shot of apples vinegar, which it seems acidic, but it's actually alkaline and it will your stomach acid.
Speaker 1: Alcohol for you.
Speaker 22: Hey, I just want to say thank you guys for covering all my show, because I'm almost to get this.
Speaker 13: You want to get this, You want to put this bitch a bed.
Speaker 11: But been such a.
Speaker 1: Big I thought, Hey, I thought I pissed people all.
Speaker 11: Than than a porter a nuts jack Jake.
Speaker 13: You have never pissed me off. You've never pissed me off.
Speaker 1: I just want people, I just want to.
Speaker 11: Watch minor annoyances.
Speaker 13: No, it's all funny. I think, Jake, do you remember when you had actually Cummings on and she was like, Jake, get this, get this data out of the chat never and you're like, j I'm so sorry, and I was like, oh, don't worry about and then it came back as night wa. No, it was me for like twenty minutes.
Speaker 15: I was just like, oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: The man was sorry.
Speaker 15: It would be earlier than having port inside in the asylum, and that's all you could peep from.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, it's been. It's been one of those it's been one of those weeks where I didn't I had I had to deal with the worlds all week.
Speaker 11: I'm here, I'm right here, dude.
Speaker 1: Uh you know the more you're a great you know what?
Speaker 7: And I wish that people would that.
Speaker 11: It's not that far to go, you know.
Speaker 1: You know, but but I really really do this, like my friendships, I do.
Speaker 11: Really Minnesota Gun, she's gonna die of fart failure.
Speaker 13: Probably.
Speaker 1: It is probably my problem is I don't I really you know, they are loyal to be Mikey. Yeah, I'm coud a asshold people.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm never you know what, Jake, You've You've never been an asshole to me, not once, not once to me either. I've never had a problem with you. I know that you have your moments of getting angry, but I've never tried to position myself to make you mad at me. I've never I've never been mad at you. So we're all good. It's all good.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. And I do miss you know, use spaghetti to go.
Speaker 13: What about O Jay, Jake, have you heard from O j Uh?
Speaker 1: I heard the he's a part of the double.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I know. But you guys are tight.
Speaker 1: The thing was thing was?
Speaker 11: The thing was it was tighter than Scarlet.
Speaker 1: I mean, who is by the way, I've seen his videos.
Speaker 13: Mm hmm, absolutely not. I do not want to hear about them. I cannot Wow, must have different.
Speaker 15: I know different I've seen.
Speaker 1: I can't. Oh God.
Speaker 15: And then that was I gotta tell you, Uh, there was states. So there were states of depression that were darker than Homer Simpson's belly. But I'm sorry.
Speaker 13: You ever see yourself?
Speaker 15: That's deep? Yeah, man, I just last year.
Speaker 12: I know.
Speaker 15: Okay, take a look at me, you see me already see this face, this body sixty years old, and in a few months I'll turn sixty one. I'm like, really, really scary.
Speaker 11: Man, I'm seventy two.
Speaker 1: You are not.
Speaker 15: Stop Why blue yard, that's seventy two.
Speaker 7: No, it can't look up.
Speaker 15: I could. I could get away with it because my parents they don't look like they're in their eighties, but they are so Yeah. Uh people from good Jeans.
Speaker 13: Mike, Mike, Mikey, I think I think you're adorable.
Speaker 15: I think you're really thinking.
Speaker 13: You're really sweet personality safely like nice and sweet.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I would I would have to agree with that.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well yeah.
Speaker 15: We were approaching our ten year wedding anniversary this month in about oh my gosh, sixteen days.
Speaker 13: Actually, congratu.
Speaker 11: Congratch congratulations, said you know.
Speaker 15: The beautiful bride, right, what.
Speaker 11: Is beautiful braid?
Speaker 1: B What is what is the secret to a good marriage?
Speaker 15: Oh? A lot of I tell you that, great example, my parents have two years No, no, let me tell you a lot of sixty two years back.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 15: And the best part is it's all about communication. Communication is the key.
Speaker 13: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a question for Mikey. Yuh, don't don't be.
Speaker 11: Not to speak of communication. Huh.
Speaker 15: Communication is the key hold on communication, by the.
Speaker 1: Way, uh uh, Mikey, I hope you don't get afraid of it. Hey, hey dey, ask Mikey the the Scott Fitzpatrick question.
Speaker 13: Oh okay, all right here you Mikey, if.
Speaker 1: You had a gay if you had a gay monkey on your back, would you leave it there? Or would you beat it all?
Speaker 15: Say that that one more time.
Speaker 13: Take think about it.
Speaker 1: If you had if you had a gay monkey on your back, would you leave it there? Or would you be? All? Sorry for asking that question, but.
Speaker 15: What are you talking about him?
Speaker 11: Would you leave it there? Would you leave the gay monkey there? Or would you would you beat it off?
Speaker 15: Depends if the game monkey you wanted to take a ship on the head. Otherwise if whatever, I don't he wouldn't be soft with my wife's touch.
Speaker 1: But hey, you I can.
Speaker 11: I can fix.
Speaker 8: It.
Speaker 15: No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 7: I would not.
Speaker 15: I would not try to hurt him, and you.
Speaker 13: Know I would, you know would I would like I would on fire and I throw myself back?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 15: If you were in Australia, you know those cut bears ara, Well, yeah, but.
Speaker 11: The kangaroos.
Speaker 13: He said, gay monkey the kangaroom there.
Speaker 15: Most people think they're cute little teddy bears and they're not.
Speaker 13: You gruns monkeys and they're not.
Speaker 11: They're just hey, this is all racist. Don't say this ship about monkeys.
Speaker 15: There are people, well we came from monkeys, if you believe.
Speaker 11: The well maybe maybe your family, but no, my family.
Speaker 13: They came takes like, okay, this is elver.
Speaker 15: Mike.
Speaker 11: Mike just ruined everything. Now, Mike, he just ruined everything.
Speaker 13: Sing like the Night Song, Jake.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I know it's me if everything was me.
Speaker 13: Yeah, back and farewell something heap trails.
Speaker 15: The wind.
Speaker 1: That's got it.
Speaker 15: They got it, David, the rats not. But let's say that.
Speaker 13: It's really.
Speaker 5: N n it be.
Speaker 13: Oh, thank you, I do.
Speaker 15: Thank god, prepare.
Speaker 13: I think you're amazing, very nice person.
Speaker 5: You do it?
Speaker 15: Then wait, please leave, leave your lead for the brother Chet and I'll subscribe to mister Blue Sky.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they if you saw my because.
Speaker 13: Okay, sare screen Hey hey they didn't, they're they're kind of assholes.
Speaker 1: We can talk about.
Speaker 13: Okay, where are we already talking about?
Speaker 1: Stage