Speaker 1: It's time for terror in the skies. Every other get off my plane, Roger Rogers, what's our victory?
Speaker 2: Victor? Enough is enough?
Speaker 1: I have had with these multi pine snakes on this money. It's Gary and Shannon's Terror in the Skies on k Fox. So stupid.
Speaker 3: The more I think about it, the more it angers me. And that's stupid. I'm having an overreaction. I'm overreacting to.
Speaker 1: Everything because of what I said.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean to be.
Speaker 3: Mean comparing me to the prices, right lady? Yeah, well I mean it wasn't great.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I won't do that again.
Speaker 3: I mean, you compared me to like an eighty three year old woman. But that that's fine.
Speaker 1: What are we doing?
Speaker 2: A female passenger on a self lest Airlines flight proved the old adage that when you gotta go, you gotta go.
Speaker 3: Did she go directly on this seat? And you're gonna to talk because I listen. Sometimes when you gotta go, you gotta go.
Speaker 2: She was flying flight four eighteen, you know that one from Philly to Chicago's Midway.
Speaker 3: Sure some sturdy people on that flight. She took off her clothes, Okay, empty the old No it matters, But what does she look like, don't know, I don't know. Does she look like me and Nita from Prices? Right?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry, I won't ever do that again.
Speaker 3: I mean, is she like, is she somebody who presented like they were going through something? Or is it somebody who looks like, you know, a perfectly acceptable contributing member to society?
Speaker 1: Like did she?
Speaker 2: Was she wearing video a smart pencil skirt and yeah suit exactly exactly?
Speaker 3: I doubt it because that's always more fun, isn't it.
Speaker 1: But she my side of the yeah, was human fecal matter? Yeah, there was that one seat where she had pooped? How much poop are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Are we talking about just like a little bit or like a hole to do?
Speaker 1: And what is the what is it on that scale? What is the what is the name of that scale? The poop? The size? The Bristol stool chart is what I'm thinking. Wow, there's a chart.
Speaker 2: There's a chart that when you go to the doctor and you complain about GI issues, they will ask you.
Speaker 1: There's a poster. It's a chart.
Speaker 2: Really is it a little you know, hard and crumbly like a rabbit or is it just.
Speaker 1: Like your poop? Will tell you a lot of broccoli, bullar base or something like that.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I don't know where, God, I don't know where she would be. Well, they refer to it. There's type one through type seven. If type one would be rabbit droppings, type seven would be gravy. And I'm not saying that that's from that from the Stanford.
Speaker 1: Anything more about the chart or the depictions.
Speaker 2: Remember the Bristol stool scale. It will come up in conversation again. In this case. They say they took the plane out of service so that they could clean it, and that the team from Southwest is reaching out to those on board to apologize for the situation and any delay to their travel plans.
Speaker 3: If apparently she started yelling at first, I could see that, and she was man and she was rubbing her naked body all over the flight ascendant.
Speaker 2: No, that's not funny. That's all that happened. Funny, I mean assaulted. That that would be not be considered battery.
Speaker 3: Right. Can you imagine stories such a great story.
Speaker 1: Even if you're right next, even if you're across the aisle.
Speaker 3: It's man, the things that I will subject myself to for a great story is ridiculous and this is one of them. Like, if I had this story to tell, I would gladly be on a flight with a naked woman who rubbed herself against me and then crept on a seat Like absolutely, sign me up for that story.