Speaker 1: Okay, mmmm, it's not gone blue yet. Hold on, wait for barness boom. All right, now we have Brdiyan connected and we're good to go. We are on BRDY on Rumble and YouTube today and let's see. I initially attempted to set this up with Rumble Studio, but it doesn't make a card for YouTube, so I don't know what that's all about. It was supposed to so I am I supposed to know it even goes live. I'm not gonna take that chance. And then you don't have any hashtags or anything. What's the point of going over there? Nobody knows you're there, So Rumble Studio you are lacking, lacking what it's doing. That stupid thing again where it's supposed to just put me there, but it doesn't. Let's go on, see that's supposed to be me, but it's not. It's nothing, makes no sense. Okay. I have recently removed this, but you know where it is. Centerfrillc dot com is my website and there's in coupon code. If you are watching, you will know it. Otherwise you'll only see the one that's on the website. Mem me em day all caps me E M D a Y one two for twelve twelve percent off until June tenth. Okay, so that is active until June tenth. No limit to the code. But know limb as far as how many times do you use it or share with other people or whatnot. Okay, we have a plethora of things to look at today, m hm. And as you can see from here, why why this is a call kind of a call, kind of a call to action here. I really like that sunset with our little girl with a tiger here, little as in it's a thumb now, yeah, okay, and again we have to do it again because it fucking put me the wrong spot. It just doesn't understand how to do stuff. Streamyard's always changing something every single day. The functionality alters. It goes back the way it was, It flips back around, it goes upside down, it does a handstand. I don't know what the hell was up with the Rumble. And for those of you out there who liked the original, uh, I saw that some people were already watching on Rumble and probably like the hell when it disappeared, because I had to reset it back up through stream Yard when it failed miserably to do what it was supposed to do through Rumbo Studio, which, by the way, Rumbo Studio gives you unlimited amounts of destinations you can add, so I was gonna test my aloe to see if they all came in. Well, Shoot is just awful to stream on. It's an upload site, although they give you the option, and it only took them what ten years to come up with streaming. What a novel concept. It's terrible. It doesn't sink right. There's latency. That's not it's not the Internet, it's them. It's really bad. And if you notice there's like what do you call it, there's lots of missing frames, so you have to say it's it's framework rate, which I don't even think is seven to twenty. I think it's something lower than that. But oddly enough, that problem doesn't occur on Bradion and Brittion. I think it is maxed out at five poin forty unless they've changed something. So nothing makes sense except that it sucks over and bit shooting, and hey, you know, the huge audience that you would have had from the United Kingdom is no longer no longer there because of all their you know, despotic laws. So now and I still think that's kind of a gimmick. I think I think a bit shoot is playing the game along with everybody else, you know, just acting the part of being de oppressed, but uh, you know, delving the same kind of distraction panopticon style, so that we just sit here thinking, oh, there's good guys over here and bad guys over there, and let's root for these guys. It's just, you know, everybody's spectating instead of acting acting the guys and actively participating in their life. No, I gotta check the ce. Yep, we are watching. Rumble is on, and so is YouTube. No, I just want to make sure. And we're at nine hundred and thirteen debscribers now, so we're getting closer to that one thousand mark. Then we have to multiply that by ten, and then we're relevant according to people who play standards that they make it make sure that you can't meet by hiding you and you know that. You know it's different because there were times in the past twenty twelve, twenty eleven you'd post absolute trash on Rumble. I mean I was absolute trash on YouTube, and you like, not really high quality video or whatever, and you'd get thousands of problems, thousands of views because people could find it. That all changed. Remember everybody could get Google ad ad Sense. Remember that you could from the very beginning of your of your channel. You didn't have to jump through hoops and or the e monetized. Those are some days I never actually took advantage of being that because I just wasn't. And maybe I did, but I didn't get paid on anything. So today we're going to look at more of these instagrams. I do have a lot more to share and stays all that good stuff. But the last couple of days I have not been sleeping well as per usual. M Oh, this is nice. Lulu Press e book accessibility updates. Hello Lulu, here's some more stuff from the despotic world that we are living in. Hey. On June thirtieth, the European Accessibility Acts will go into effect for all European Union countries get out of that union. This law mandates that all ebooks sold in the EU countries meet WCAG two level double A standard for accessible. Because you have published epop book available for sale, let's keep reading and open this up. You will need to update the accessibility status to ensure your book is available to all readers. What the hell does that even mean? PDF e books cannot be declared as accessible if your book already meets what? What is this crap? There's another way to make sure that the stuff that you do doesn't go anywhere. It's just all it is. It's all this here. Here's another imaginary bullshit thing that we just came up with. There's a lot of that going on. There's more, there's more to the whole. So as as a test, Yeah, I'm not gonna do it like that. Let's do it this way. We'll get into this stuff here in the second I promised. But as a test, this helps people cycle into that's way. It takes a little time to really get into it. Uh, let's see T I T A. So here's the here's the new profile right still this still or likes that that I did nothing nothing nothing nothing all right, all original content. Nobody can claim it as theirs. It's my stuff that that's been pieced together, chopped up, put on.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: That's a frame. That's just a picture, So therefore there's views. That's a video me complaining about it, So therefore there's views. Another's picture, another picture, the videos of doctor Glynnen in motion, all of them suppressed, every single goddamn one of them. Other people who just reshare other people's dogshit or good stuff. But it's you know, it's not theirs, it's not creative, and it's not didn't take any after theirs. They didn't host the show, get the guests, have a have a you know, a good conversation, and then go through editing. They just saw a clip and repurposed it as a repost and they're getting thousands of use with the same guy. But yeah, when it's your show seven seven seven, do you think that's natural? You think that's being held down. I've got a couple ideas. I got a couple thoughts on that, and now from I'll just have to search it here set up to thirty five on the YouTube. But they're doing the same thing. I just put up a twenty who is it? That's not telling me? But I think it's like twenty three minute video right here, a big clip from Doctor Monso and Doctor Glidden's talk back on the fourteenth, and there's plenty of content here. It busy for a little while, and I didn't realize I had a filter on that's why it looks so different in this picture. I didn't realize it was a filter on. Apparently it was. It said sixties. I didn't know what that meant, and then I realized that afterward that they called it glamour. I'm glad it wasn't twinkly sparkles in my eyes. But that's a little little odd in that picture, a little airbrushed. I'll buy accident too. Okay, So I need to do two things. Hello, Mike, Karen, where we are? Where you're at? Yeah? She has company. You remember she was getting invaded, so who knows if she's I would imagine Karen somewhere between glass seven and glass ten of wine. I could be wrong, Yeah, like six, have a bottle? Right, let's say right around ten?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Good times, good times? All right, So bear with me real quick because I have to do. I have to run a test, and then you guys can tell me if how it looks. I'm not going to do this all day, I promise. I just need to see. We gotta go gang capture on it's on, all right? Hold on one second. Dobby's verse as vampires best. That sounds like fun. It was my library there we go. They got all kinds of cool and stuff in there. Of course, for whatever reason, I can't get any of the updates, which makes no sense. Hmm, this is it? Did it play? There?
Speaker 4: It goes?
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna do this forever. I'm just I'm just checking to see all right. Oh, I'm just checking to see if you guys see any uh ghosting if you will, hey, I can see me, yeah, so it will check. We're checking the quality of this, and it has to be done in motion. I know you guys can't hear any of that, but it's pretty lowed on my end. Come on, I had the Bune desktop. Audio should be hearing we should be hearing it, but it's just because it's gone through your stream yard and not directly from obs. Oh I got to see the big screen. All what the fuck? Get out here? Hell? All right, just kind of grab one random yeah, sure whatever. We should be solid here. But I'm just gonna just real quick to double check. And then apparently kick has been added to stream yard, which is like maybe the dumbest thing they could have done. How do I do this again? There we go, let's see that that was the and I just gotta fight a random dude for a little bit. But if you could tell me if you start seeing the pixelation really bad, because if you do, then that means nothing worked. The alley was a complete waste of time. Let's see. Let's see how it goes.
Speaker 6: Get ready for the next battle.
Speaker 1: Said, get ready for the next battle, because I know I can't hear it. Let's see. It feels like it's moving faster, super crisp. All right, there should be enough to tell whether or not. Al Right, that should be enough to tell. Yes, he is quick, Now what I do? They're just go to here? Yeah, that's fine, all right, Okay, anyone out there can tell me whether or not that was super greeny and pixelated again or if it was crisp and clean. You can hear it, Yeah, dude, you should totally do that. I didn't know you could hear it. That's awesome, you could hear it. That's first. Karen, she's in Washington, I believe, Washington state, not Seattle, but still rainy as hell wherever. She is. Nice. So that's good because I mean, as if I do decide to do a gaming video or some other day for some of their audience, that won't look as awful when I see the replay because I see how Crystal Clear people who are streaming a live look. So yeah, yeah, okay, we got this going on. Let's let's go going. Let's see yeah, uh yeah, you know that was a that was kind of mistake on my part of me. So go to go to glitten dot com clips. Right, let's just shoot you know. Okay, so this is TikTok, doctor dot Glitten dot clips is that one. But you don't need to worry about all this because if you just go into your wrong one, if you go into Jesus Jones, let's do that suppause that there's a little more button if you don't see it. Instagram's right there, TikTok's right there, YouTube's here, Rumbles there, bredy On's there, and then my website and like I said, m it's M E M D A Y I Y one two. So mem day twelve all caps on the on the letters obviously, and that's twelve percent off on the website. Patreon's beneath it. My daughter's petty get mad because the gifts and go doctor Glitten's link right there, the cup on code for that. And then if you want to follow me on Twitter. See I was gonna be on Twitter, kick Brity on YouTube, and Rumble Tonight through Rumble Studio, but it never sent a card over to YouTube, so it totally changed all those plans. And it's like it doesn't do that, and I couldn't remember if it ever did before. So I'm like, I don't know if this is a glitter or not, but I'm not gonna not be on YouTube. So there you go. Yeah, Florida Washington is directly across the map, and you have to go past the I mean, if you're flying, I guess won't matter. But New Madrid fault line and somewhere in between. Apparently there's a shit ton of earthquake advocatives, and I guarantee you not all of it's natural. I think they're trying to split the country a nice natural dividing borderline for their you know, United Nations territories, their new world headquarters for FEMA, the zones. All right, we are starting off today with our good friend who's very free Masonic in minds everybody to fucking know about it, every goddamn little clippy does. I'm not sure what that's all about, because these guys are notorious. It's like, how does one wreckoncyle? Hold on? How does one wreckon syle? Being part of a group with the history of venerating and holding up on a pedestal some of the most wickedly evil people on the planet, including Elis or Crowley, it doesn't the mind boggles, right, especially somebody who's gone through child abuse and a cult, a Christian cult, like this man who turned into a vigilante and started beating the goddamn shit out of people for the children who couldn't, you know, didn't have a voice or the means to defend themselves. That's why he went to jail for like eleven years out of like a twenty three year sentence or something like that, according to the story. And I think that, I think all that checks out. But now he's out doing these videos, and for some reason the Freemasons have him. I know there's different levels. I get it, but it's at what point do you say to yourself? And he said, well, if all the good people leave, all the organizations, then it only leaves blah blah blah. Left. No dude, without your without your energy holding up these horrifically evil institutions. They are hollow and they collapse upon their own weight, and then you no longer have anything to worry about with them because they implode so without our active participation. You know, they what do they say? People who are you know, the illusion is not lost. They still are under the illusion that they're doing something good, all right. Like if you're in a military and you believe in a cause, once you get disillusioned from that, you no longer have the same effort. Yeah, you don't have this. You can't muster up the same effort because you know you're not doing you know, you're not working towards the ideal that you thought you were. Well, people who are in this cult that are you know, gung hole thinking that they're doing something good for people because every once in a while they throw fifteen bucks to one of the chain is that they claim that they're you know, put on the serf in order to serve that's walk away from that ship. There's more efficient ways to do that. And don't don't utilize your energy, don't don't give your energy over to them to manipulate in whichever way they just they decide to for their rown ends. I mean without the Freemasonic Quorder. You don't have a benighbor with and you don't have an ADL and you know subsequently or you know down the line, kick a Canada, you don't have a freaking massade. You doubts they'll not have to have. You have to not have a federal reserve to not have a masade too. You'd have to not have the FBI and the CIA and the OSS prior to that to not have a masade. But it is what it is. So here's another sad story.
Speaker 7: Three year old Conrad Ashcraft is dead. This sweet boy that you see right here, who was on the autism spectrum, simply went to daycare one day and never came out alive.
Speaker 8: That David Wade Ashcroft died at the daycare facility. Here's a photo from a community vigil help for him over the weekend. Family described Conrad to us as quote the absolute sweetest and beautiful, nonverbal autistic three year old, as well as a son, brother, grandson, nephew and cousin to several people who loved him so very much.
Speaker 7: His mother got up that day and dropped her son off at Poppy's Playhouse. This daycare center is owned by a councilwoman in Farmington, and there are actually three locations. While under their care, Conrad was suffocated to death. The staff at these facilities would lay their entire body weight on top of some of these children at naptime to get them to stop moving and to make them fall asleep. And this young child right here was allowed to lay in that building until his mother came and picked him up, and she is the one that realized he was dead. And as always, the family has had to file aw lawsuit in order to get the real information behind what happened at this daycare center. And it seems every single time there's a politician involved with some sort of a horrible tragedy, that's when everything gets real.
Speaker 9: Murky.
Speaker 7: Councilwoman Spring Gray, who is the politician owner of the three locations, has recently decided that she's just going to resign from her position, which is probably the best idea, because, according to the lawsuit, the employees at Poppy's Playhouse new And approved of using the technique of putting human weight on top of children to subdue them and get them to lay still and go to sleep. I just can't even imagine what sort of human being decides that this is an appropriate method of handling any children. It's just another lost, beautiful soul that could have done something amazing in our world.
Speaker 10: Beautiful child he enjoyed being free and live in a sweet little life.
Speaker 11: Little memento park Hill's Daycare, Poppy's Playhouse too, in memory of three year old Conrad Ashcraft's a nonverbal child with autism. Conrad's ants Lacey Hardy said, that's where is mother?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 1: I just have to I just have to add this nonverbal child with autism. He's only three, most certainly shot related and that's something that could be handled if people understood what doctor Glidden and doctor Monzou are about and why it's the people that they trusted in the first place that caused these problems in their children. And they'll say, oh, well they're like that from birth. Well that's because you left the hospital the day of their birth with them being injected. You never under you never knew the child's personality because they never wanted you to get to know your child's personality because then you would understand and recognize the time in which it changed. So when you away from there with your be shot and your venomin k shot and all the shit that they put in the poor kid's eyes that burned their eyes out. That's when it happened.
Speaker 11: Found him dead three days ago.
Speaker 10: She had went to go pick him up from Poppy's playhouse too in Park Hills, and she found him like that.
Speaker 7: Knowing that there are adults out there that deal with children that behave like this is almost more than the mind can bear. And you guys know me, and there is nothing that I do that makes any difference if we don't honor the beautiful little ones that have suffered amongst sense. Young man, I wish you rest in paradise, three year old Conrad Ashcraft.
Speaker 1: I'm taking a minute because he wasn't the young one that got a little chill up there at the end. Oh, you must so pay a very close attention to what you see in this police car. Then we'll read this in a second. But I don't want to spoil it on you. But there's a juice can there, and you know that's that's another way of saying something. It's not juice box, it's not apple, it's not apple juice. But what seemingly Ryan's somewhat with juice.
Speaker 12: Other fuck it.
Speaker 13: Okay, all right, I'm putting cases on all you bitches.
Speaker 1: You see that? Huh you think you can just pay? It's dangling from the sides of the guy said, and he's driving a police car.
Speaker 14: You actually have this as an ambulance car.
Speaker 1: It says hot sala and we have hot solid vember here.
Speaker 4: Hi, Hi, can you tell us what is hat sala?
Speaker 1: It's something that you get at the olive garden, isn't it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 8: Wait, can you come closer to that?
Speaker 13: It is a volunteer ADVID service that responds to coles in cuther neighborhoods around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, our neighborhoods are more important than going neighborhoods. We'll make sure that we take care of our own people. Oh, if we do show up at yours, though, gences are you're not going to make it.
Speaker 13: In the South Florida division. But they have a sella around the whole world. And it's basically dmts, paramedics, doctors, nurses.
Speaker 12: Et cetera.
Speaker 15: I'm always being told, as most of them, we need to integrate. Integration. We hear this all the time. I went to Stanford Hill driving I saw an ambulance. This ambulance is a bit different, isn't it. I realized it's a Jewish ambulance. But then I go into the hospital and there's a Jewish section. I'm driving here and there's a synagogue and there's something like, I don't worry.
Speaker 1: They also have their Jewish courts where they let out their Jewish criminals for doing Jewish things to children. It's all good.
Speaker 15: Now I see the men on one side of the road and the women walking another side of the roads. You've got your own ambulance, you've got your own hospital section. No Jews or not non Jews are segregation going on in the streets, and now there's more to it.
Speaker 12: I thought that would be my friend.
Speaker 15: I even here there's Jewish police. There's just police.
Speaker 12: Let me be clear.
Speaker 1: I have their own society within yours, separate from yours, no matter where they live. Because they're a little demons who control the money. I mean, there's an awful lot of them that aren't the demons who actually control the money. But you know, being an opportunists says they are. They're not going to they're not gonna take, They're not they're not gonna, you know, leave stuff on the table as they say, if they have all these advantages and opportunities that others don't, I mean you probably wouldn't either. But it's the it's the manner and the lack of character, lack of integrity and nobility that go along with their their their demeanor, the way that they carry themselves, that is the problem. You know, if you had all that advantage, you could do a lot of really good things for other people, including and yourself and your family, and build your community. But they're not concerned with the community. They're concerned with their cult and their cult prime objective get rid of every goddamn person that isn't them. It's kind of a problem. That's kind of a declared mission to murder and poison. And you know what I think about ideas of disease being just another form of poisoning or poisoning and scaring people just enough to where minor symptoms get them rushing needlessly to the hands of their allopathic pharmacia, to where they finish you off with an injection or some sort of protocol. If you get my drift.
Speaker 15: Against the fact that Jewish people have their own communities whereby they're living by their own nor I feel there's been a double standard.
Speaker 12: Not you, not from you.
Speaker 15: You'll find the right wing media has told us to integrate. Well, they're forgotten about the juice, everything that islamophobic. People are angry about Islam with its found in Judaism. Done, done, done.
Speaker 1: Oh I want to see this one last time.
Speaker 12: You motherfuckers.
Speaker 16: Okay, all right, I'm putting Kate there.
Speaker 17: He is.
Speaker 1: There, you go.
Speaker 18: Naem Goldman, future leader of the World Zionist Congress, in his book Spirit of Militarism, written in nineteen fifteen, direct quotes from pages thirty seven to thirty eight.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give you a spoiler. It wasn't can't we all just get along?
Speaker 18: The historical mission of our world revolution is to rearrange a new culture of humanity to replace the previous social system. This conversion and reorganization of global society require two essential steps. Firstly, the destruction of the old established order. Secondly, the design and imposition of the new order. The first stage requires the elimination of all frontier borders, nationhood, culture, public policy, ethical barriers, and social definitions. Only then can the destroyed old system elements be replaced by the imposed system elements of our new order. The first task of our world revolution is destruction. All social strata and social formations created by traditional society must be annihilated. Individual men and women must.
Speaker 1: Be everything that built society needs to be annihilated. That's what the true meaning of that is. Those those qualities, those aspects, those values, those family ties, those tribal ties, those national unlistic ties to one another to where you know, nationalism overrides ethnicity because everybody living in a common place wants to take care of it and build it up and make it prosper for the benefit of everybody there. Because when you work together, you can achieve more than working by yourself. So the idea that nationalism is some evil thing is absolutely insane because it's only someone who truly is a racist asshole who would think that nationalism is somehow it's self racist or whatever. Oh you're America. You want to leave everybody else out? Yeah? Well that's they have their Where are they coming from? Oh so they already have a country. Okay, So how how well have they been managing it? Have they been overpressed? You know, have they overcome their oppressions over there? Are they coming here because they're being gifted our country by a bunch of brokering a a holes like this faggot here. I mean just asking have they have they promised them everything that we own that we worked for. Have they promised through the taxation that they're going to use to pay for all these incentives for them to come take everything that we've worked for, to give the the privilege and the advantage over the top of the people who actually built the culture and the communities in the in the society so that they can take down Western civilization. Because if you don't grow into your role, you can't perform your role. See, if you haven't matured in the time it takes for your your culture, your sense of morality, your ethics, or tendencies to violence or otherwise, if they haven't matured yet, you can't. You can't expect to get the same results when you're in charge. But you won't in charge. See that's the get, that's the that's the real gag. Right, once they've done, they're done using you as like the the wrecking ball I'm saying you as in the immigration thing that's happening. Once they started, once they once they finished destroying all that has been created that is good and decent. It's not like those those people who were the wrecking ball are going to have some sort of you know, there's not gonna be any of the hierarchy. There's not There's not gonna be a bunch of lords of the land, if you will. They're not going to be living like kings. They're going to be in their own little pens, and they're going to be the next the next object of these people's Uh, what do you want to call that? Is it villainy or is it hatred? What do you want to call it? They hate everything, don't.
Speaker 18: They uprooted from their ancestral environment, torn out of their native millieres. No tradition of any type shall be permitted to remain as sacrosanct.
Speaker 1: So all traditions is bad. Now do you understand why they I'm sure you are did it anyway, But why do they have to go through the gender perversion thing? And there's a billion genders? And how dare you? And I'm going to they this and I'm a toaster. You better recognize me as a toaster otherwise you're oppressing me, you big it. I'm sexually attracted to toaster ovens I am a toaster.
Speaker 18: Come on, traditional social norms must only be viewed as a disease to be eradicated.
Speaker 1: Let's mutilate some children over that now, and then you make decisions for them and say, oh, my child, you're going to see this. If we didn't already go over this, I thought we did it last show where they're taking the the form that you fill out was this an Indiana I can't remember where it was, and it asked, duds your child, does your infant, your newborn? Does it identify as and it's asking the parents to fill this out does it identify as? Oh? I you know, I haven't really sat down with my newborn yet and asked them what his projected views of the rest of his life are gonna be and got a straight answer out of him. Yet like, oh, you know why because he can't talk, and you know, there's a lot of you know, developmental things that have to occur for us before that would even be a thing. And at that point, who's why are they rushing the grooming thing here? You know, unless they're Satanic?
Speaker 18: The ruling dictum of the need if.
Speaker 1: They wanted to be whatever they wanted to be after living the world that they're living in. They're gonna get pretty step as it is, unless you have really good parents shielding you from that, in which case that's how we shall be. But it's sad that not everybody is. I don't understand how people don't have that connection, like with their family, with their children. How they can be dismissive with them, use them as sometimes tax refund cattle, you know, or government incentive cattle, depending on what ethnicity they are, and just not give a shit about their own children. That boggles my mind.
Speaker 18: The new order is nothing is good, so everything must be criticized and abolished. Everything that was must be gone. After the destruction of the old order, the construction of the new order is a larger and more difficult task. We will have torn out the old limbs from their ancient roots and deep layers. Social norms will be lying, disorganized and anarchic, so they must be blocked against new cultural forms and social categories naturally re emerging. The general masses will have been first persuaded to join as equals in the first task of destroying their own.
Speaker 1: I know, hope strings eternal. You meant shouldn't shouldn't right, you're probably using voice tex so it said it does what the exact opposite of what you intend, because that's how technology tries to make you insane, so that you break your phone and you buy a new one. Uh, that's that's I'm sure it is. What you meant was they shouldn't have been left alone with strangers. I think it's I think it's written as should but I understand what you met. Let's see and learn back. Hold on, come on, get.
Speaker 18: Back to our own traditional society and economic culture. But then the new order must be forcibly established through people again being divided and differentiated only in accordance with the new pyramidal hierarchical system of our imposed global, monolithic new World order. Mayhem Goldman future.
Speaker 1: Yeaes, future leader of the world, Zionis conjurers. Yeah, because they're wonderful people. And if you if you criticize these demons who are talking about how they're going to destroy everything, you are the one they'll they'll they'll show you. So this is the funniest part about it. The way that they prove that you're wrong is to destroy you and and make you financially incapable of you know, providing for yourself, for your family, so that you starve and die on the street, because they don't own everything that you that you would have claimed through your own observation that they own and control. So when you say that you you somehow because you because you noticed it, Like, I don't think they go through the trouble anymore of saying that you're wrong. They just call you names because people's intellect has drifted so far below the bar that it's it's just not even it's not even an effort right now to try to say otherwise. They don't even try to argue the points that you've made. They just go right to the name calling and then doing exactly what you said that they would be capable of doing, which is destroy you and make it impossible for you to do anything in their system. Well, way to show us that they were way to show that person that they were right, right, right right. This is that lady kin. I don't know if this is the same thing or And it.
Speaker 5: Was a huge worldwide story.
Speaker 19: Where was a mat fall flagger attack in London in nineteen ninety four, where a car bomb exploded outside the Israeli embassy in the center of London.
Speaker 5: It was a very sophisticated device.
Speaker 19: It appeared to eat itself, eat all the forensics. Now this is very very rare. Even the IRA which is a very sophisticated terrorist organization, could.
Speaker 6: Not make bonds that effective.
Speaker 19: But what emerged from that the senior and MY five officer who was in charge of the investigation into it and seeing all the evidence that also all the intelligence, wrote his formal assessment at the end of the case and he said that Mossad, the Israeli external intelligence agency, would bond their own embassy. That was his formal verdict. If you read that on the internet, now you would say that sounds like some.
Speaker 12: Bad conspiracy theory, but it wasn't.
Speaker 19: This was the official position of l I five. And he said that they did it for two reasons. One, they were always hassling at MY five for increased security around their embassy.
Speaker 1: And right, so, even here's what this twitchy brained, inbred, parasitic, demonic thing that we deal with. And we've you know, been forced to call the Jews lately, because that's what they insist on us calling them that, even though they know full well that they have full control over the United States and Britain through the banking institutions and every other thing that that was allowed to give them access to, which is the creation of mega corporations through the unlimited funding of people that they want to be in complete control of certain markets and things like that, which in turn also builds up their own military industrial complex and whatever country they happen to be in, and so on and so forth, and oil and all that are so they can exploit every every goddamn mineral in the ground. They can't exploit the waterways. They can do all that because they have unlimited funding, and of course once again they have full compliance by the agencies and all governments, because there is no more government once their banking system is taken over. It's just the people in the boardrooms and the shadowy figures in those areas declaring something and having it passed down so that the politicians do their little dance act, their little Jesuit theater and make it make some sort of excuse plausible to people that make sense as to why their country is heading in a particular direction because of excuses, not because it's the ideal situation, but because well, you know, this person's a victim and this is that and the other thing and blah blah blah, and they just did that, and it's bombing over here over, it's over and over and over again. But even though everything that they want, they're still never fucking satisfied. And this is what they're talking about. It's not that they are in opposition to five, because m My five is working to give them everything that they want, but they're still that demanding. That's the point. So you can never give them enough to be satisfied. In the moment that you fucking have exhausted your resources, they will eat you alive, literally and your family and move on. They are the goddamn lingual leaders. Like in that movie, which was a Stephen King short story, like I think it was a story, short story and the same one that was it four past Midnight. No, I don't know what it was. I don't remember Lingo Leaders. I think was a short story, though I don't think it was a full book. Are their interests in London?
Speaker 19: And my five kept saying, well, there's no reason to increase the threat assessment. You don't need extra protection, so letting off a controlled explosion outside, of course, they immediately got what they wanted there, but crucially two innocent Palestinians.
Speaker 1: So they will blow up people when they want something, and you know, they'll say, well, what do you need to this is this is the way that they treat human life. We will they will attack themselves. They will kill other Jews if it's necessary to get to get real, real bodies involved, and then they'll obviously embellish the ship out of that. But they don't care. They don't They certainly don't care if they're killing British people, because that's what the the Urgon and the Haganah and all these other terrorist organizations were doing. Even though they are working with these governments, they were killing their soldiers all the time, taking them hostage it and murdering them cold blood style. British officers. I'm sure there's Americans too, and whatever story I uncovered next, I'm sure that also happened. You know, they did to Liberty. They attempted to murder a whole lot of people there. This is that was that was during that time they decided to uh, you know, militarily and quit terrorists like gain more Land. This is a parasites aren't satisfied. They killed their hosts the bigger the host, the bigger the death count. So it doesn't matter what they are given, it's not going to satiate them. They're not going to be happy until all of us are dead, and then they're not going to be happy. Then they will they will manufacture living beings with empathy and compassion and love just so that they can torture those things to death and make sure that they feel the terror to the deepest, darkest part of the goddamn souls for their own enjoyment.
Speaker 19: Were arrested and charged and convicted of conspiracy to cause that attack, and they were very active in Palestinian Sport network in London political campaigning for people on the West Bank and the Gaza Street, and they're getting some traction.
Speaker 12: In the media, they're getting quite a long support.
Speaker 19: So by arresting these people and framing them from attack and sticking them in prison, the whole network just shattered and haven't got back on its feet to this day. So that will be a clear political advantage from Mossat where are these two people now distorting prison.
Speaker 5: In prison for fourteen years.
Speaker 19: Yeah, they've both got twenty sentences. They both became their innocence. They will serve the whole sentence. And it was a young woman called Sammar Alami and a young man called Jawed bought me. The linkage was a mysterious figure who was known as Raider mcgraby. He was a man apparently Mdleaston, who befriended from many people with in this Palestinians court network, and Jawed bought me a knew a little bit about the same cars, so Raida mcgraby asked him to go along to an auction and helped him buy a saying her car this was the car that was using the explosion. This was the linkage that Paul bes Palestinians into the case. And of course during the investigation, Rade McCravey just disappeared. So the speculation would be that actually this guy was the.
Speaker 5: Most person and it was a huge worldwide story of fall flag the real quick.
Speaker 1: Let's just catch up on what people are saying here, because I want to answer that's something here if I can. This is Raymond, Raymond, I know. So this is the thing though, I mean, if if there is, if even the slightest amount of improvement in the situation could occur, then the attempt has to be made and if the detox, you know, the detox along with the essential nutrients, is a way to get to a better place, I would, I would take it seriously and try it. I know. Also, I heard what you said, Hope Spring's eternal about your ten year old grandson. This is a horrifying thing. This is why we were so adamant and went through the whole the whole trouble of getting a notarized birth and birth plan that the hospital has a sign stating that they would, you know, they would honor our demands. I don't want to call them wishes because that seems wishy washy when it came to the delivery. Otherwise, we in California, you tried to do home home delivery, a home birth, you would give you lucky if there isn't somebody kicking down your door. That's that's how that's how militaristic they're there, and police state. They are so denying anything or saying no to anything. Every once in a while they chuckle, instance in like in dark mockery of you because they'll say, okay, well then mm hmm, wait till they're five and you have to come to school. Then you're going to get a bunch of them at once, and its probably gonna kill your kid, hah haha. And that's the smirking, laughing demon that's inside a lot of these pediatricians. So I can't really say about talk too much deeper about this the way I've been just now realizing that I'm on the field. You know that they use the letters Y and T like I do that for YouTube. But there's people out there on the social media that ruined that and calling y T whitey get it? Why T? So now it's like people would have to look at the contact understand that I'm not talking about whitey. I'm talking about YouTube. That's so annoying. Like I caught that one day, I'm like, what the hell really? And they were doing it obviously derogatory. You won't call somebody whitey if you weren't trying to be dirty. When they age, the family has saddled forever. They can deteriorate rapidly after they hit adulthood. The school just pushed them through the doctors. Also, you don't realize the depth damage until their twenties. And that's Raymond from personal experience. So if you're if you think he's being harsh. It's because he's living it. It says your child, the parent of autistic child's life will never be easy. They won't age out, prepare for long, lifelong care. That's yeah, I think, Uh. I think Sean from st Sgt Report also has a severe I don't know if it's like full blown PANDAS or whatever, but I know he's got some uh some issues with his Uh. I don't know how old the sun is now, but I know I know he's like probably be honest teens. He says he is such a loving boy and handsome, but I can mostly only mimic. If Karen's not here in five minutes on going to gas yells, maybe say it out loud. It's a hard topic discuss and show empty.
Speaker 6: Two.
Speaker 1: The main thing is this was part of kalergy. This was done on moss to us to ruin families and disable the population for replacement. Yeah. But the whole thing too is it's like it's the crippling soul spiritual hit that takes on in person. You know, I mean, somebody damaged your child. I mean it's not wasn't it wasn't a fucking accident. That's the evil part of it when people people still think it is, oh, it's just something that happened or they were born that that fucking man won't brun that way. Now here's another issue though, but and this is one of those things that does actually play into whether or not this is an outcome when knowing what you know now about the essentials for your body and not getting them in your food. I don't care what you think you were doing when you're when people were pregnant, they weren't doing enough. If they weren't on these essential nutrients and taking extra and taking selenium and taking a lot of selenium, they weren't. They weren't getting the optimal raw materials to share with two people, especially in their developmental phase. And if they avoided all you know, with like you know, the the risk bands of freaking brass, you know, deflecting all of the assaults on what a mother goes through in the gauntlet that she has to go through just to you know, go for her checkups with the doctors always you know, trying to approach them with plenty objects. If you got through all that, then you know, did was there enough nutrients? So moving forward, let's let's teach our families, you know, teach the young ones, teach the expecting mothers. This is what you're going to have, and this is what you're going to take every day, and you're going to double up on it because there's two of you now and it's going to be more important. There's going to be more sapped from you because of you're creating a whole new human being and you're inside of you, so we gotta, we gotta and then you know, continuing on certainly after the pregnancy, so that you replenish yourself because a lot is lost during that time, and if you have the essential nutrients, a lot of times, you know, the periods are less severe too for people who have painful ones, like really painful ones, because it's it's all related. I wish I had known when my kids were small what I know now. They got all their shots. One had issues but seems good now. Yeah, you know, And the other problem is is, uh, I'm not I'm not trying to put a damp round of this, but you know, you go into murder by injection. This stuff is lying dormant. Luckily, hopefully this was a long time ago. Before they've gotten even more geared technologically to do damage. Whenever they decided to flip a switch or SEGM out of a signal and activate whatever is it's going to be interfacing withinside us. And I don't think that's just you know, I don't think that's what do you call it? Exclusive or just you know, exclusive to just those things. I think a lot of stuff that we breathe and a lot of other methods of eating and drinking and stuff like that is getting that stuff inside of us. These you can stay might could plastics, but you could also say nano and I differentiate the two nano tech. If that's a thing, I mean, if that's a thing, there's something else going on in this world of reality that is way different than we think. It's because something would have to be severe small and have an intelligent mind, and would have to be the thing manufacturing that type of stuff, because otherwise, how does it happen? How does something that small have moving parts? I'm not talking about simple simple machine like magnetic thing with two ends that you know can be manipulated by a magnetic field, like an electromagnetic field. I'm talking about like things that have actually moving parts that their claiming exists a Yeah, that's good. There's somebody stocked up for me for that might have been might have been might have been seven and three quarters instead of seven in a quarter A h easy, let's see, Yes it is. And what kind of disgusting deity that we're supposed to claim as our guy would be interested in having every male's you know, dick skin, Like why didn't you just make us without it? If it was such a you know, in a an a front to him, like what was what was the point of that? Here? I'm gonna give you an extra arm, but I hate people with three arms. So if you want to follow them, if you want, if you want to be in the good graces of the creator, take off one of your arms. Why did you give me the third fucking arm in the first place, your dumb ass. It's like everything about what their stories are, so it's like if you just boil it down to like simplicity, it's like they're so stupid. No, it's it's a sick ritual that you're going through that it's basically adhering that you know, endearing them or giving them over to the cult. And there's multiple ways that they do that through the through the paperwork, the literature of the blood contract, which is the birthing, the certificate of lie birth, you know, and then all the upreap b work that makes you a commodity on the stock exchange. All that good stuff makes you property ray from birth. Boom done, get that sort of security card number. Oh you fucked again? You still you screwed up on more time? Right? And then you have people like Robert Scott Bell, who I was talking to you before, and I think I did I have him on once. I think I did, and uh, you know when he said to me, you know, my I had a problem with being uh being numbered like that because of what my people have gone through. This was way before I was, you know, knee deep in wave a shit, right, So I was like yeah, And as soon as I look back at that interview, I'm like, so it's okay for everybody else, but not you. That was your that was your reasoning. That's how you got out of it, so that your children didn't have to have them either. You pulled the fucking H card. Do you know what happened in Germany? Every fucking Oh well, I can't say that because that wasn't my people. That it happened to and it didn't happen anyway the way that you say it was there. Yeah, typhus and starvation because no food. Oops. They were all dying. They were all getting typhus, including guards. And if you weren't fucking criminals, you wouldn't have had been put in a fucking work camp in the first place. Just saying m uh yeah, I'm just gonna walk over that one. Just mean, I'll just I'll just go like this. Yeah, I think I know what that means. I'm just gonna They always scare you when you're Yeah. I don't think that's a thing either. Yeah, yeah, yeah, if you're not, if you're a dirty person, maybe how about how about fixing the prostate thing that makes you drip after like age thirty. Then you won't have to worry about infections as much because you're going to like five minutes of shaking, you still walk away and you're drip in your pants. Anyway, what is that all about? I don't have all data standing in front of the toilet and you know, dab myself until it's dry. My best friend growing up wasn't and he got all the chicks. Yeah, I think they're kind of you know, creepy. Maybe it's as biased in mind. And I'm not a dude who goes after other dudes either, but it kind of seems a little weird looking. And that's the normal. That's the normal state of things, right, that's whatever. Uh uh orribly, I gotta put this back on like that. I think, there we go, and there we are. So she's done babbling. She went on for a long time. It was. It was interesting at first and then it's like, okay, she's still going huh all these details. Eh, oh, so this is this is funny. Brazilian police couldn't arrest a notorious thief in under eighteen, so they conducted a home operation and apprehended him on his eighteenth birthday. After they had cake. This guy, he's like, god, uh, you're gonna hear happy birthday and in Portuguese. Now oh yeah, He's like, come on, this is the festive occasion. What are you moping around for?
Speaker 20: It's like, how about you better drink.
Speaker 1: That is the last time you're gonna get anything sweet and delicious, even though cook cool is awful, but I mean, I'm just saying it's better than tap water from a god knows how many other things are added to it. Prison slash jails, environment.
Speaker 17: It's just straight down, easy, smiling.
Speaker 4: To help himself.
Speaker 21: The cake, that's.
Speaker 22: Get it.
Speaker 1: And I said, let them eat cake. They took down one of them. Now, I'm not gonna know what it is I hate when they do that.
Speaker 9: In Israeli requests.
Speaker 1: More American lives loss thanks to our greatest allies.
Speaker 23: To stop the distribution of a book that contained some pretty damning information about the Israeli secret service, the Mossade, is ABC's John Martin.
Speaker 2: The most sensational claim in the book involves this bloody day the Pirut Marine Barracks bombing. The book says Israeli agents kept vital information from US marines they might have saved the lives of two hundred and forty one Americans killed here. Israeli government sources deny this account, but according to the book, an Israeli informants saw a Mercedes truck being fitted with secret panels for explosives. Israeli troops were told to be on the lookout for the truck, but the book says the Israelis intentionally gave the Americans only a vague warning, not mentioning the kind or size of vehicle. The book says Israeli intelligence was willing to let the terrorists succeed to protect their sources and out of contempt for US intelligence. It says agents withheld information on US hostages for similar reasons. In Toronto today, the author was under a court ordered gag not to discuss the book or the case. There's two restrictions there that I can talk about what I learned or have done in the massade.
Speaker 23: And the other restrictions they cannot talk about anything that's in the book.
Speaker 2: Israeli officials confirmed that Victor Ostrowsky worked for the Massad in the nineteen eighties. Alarmed by the contents of the book, they got it temporarily blocked in Canada and the United States.
Speaker 14: It's a physician of the Israeli government that the information contained in the book could very well lead to the identification of employees of the Mosad and could jeopardize their lives.
Speaker 2: But the book's introduction says it does not name active agents and gives only initials. It does say that more than two dozen senior Israeli agents routinely gather intelligence in the United States.
Speaker 23: An Israeli request to stop the distribution of a book.
Speaker 1: That contains Yeah, okay, so there's that again, contempt for people who are at their beck and call because there's no satisfying. So why do they continue to serve them?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because they'll get murdered in their homes if they don't. Right, you get too deep with these people. They know too much about you. You get too close to the devil. There is no there is no betraying the devil.
Speaker 8: For one year, I have watched Israel barn children alive.
Speaker 12: You don't care about veterans, You don't care.
Speaker 1: About American guys. Since she's a seventeen year veteran, she looks awfully young, doesn't she. Here's just the height thing. I'm probably gonna look young too when i'm ninety.
Speaker 24: How you are destroying this company, this country.
Speaker 21: Shame on all of you.
Speaker 8: May God give you the moral courage. May God give you the moral courage to do the right thing.
Speaker 24: May God give you your hearts.
Speaker 1: Please you.
Speaker 25: We need veterans from California all the way to New York.
Speaker 21: To stand against what we are witnessing right now.
Speaker 24: Your voice is so powerful.
Speaker 1: For one year, yeah, she's a same year voices as a lot as hers. When she said that was so powerful, I'm just dacy. So this is a David. This is mister Duke looking great. Eh. I think he's actually sick. So I'm not trying to be a dick.
Speaker 9: But take back on Karl Marx.
Speaker 26: Carl Halivi his original Jewish name before the family changed the name to a German name to Marx.
Speaker 17: Karl Marx wrote a this.
Speaker 1: This is interesting because David is on a regular podcast with with Dave Gahari over on FTJ Media, and he there, he here, he is talking to Jake Shields. Now, that's an interesting leap. I mean it's a it's pretty good leap. I mean he has a history, he's got you know, notoriety, of course, but I think it's uh interesting because I don't know, I just find it interesting. It makes me wonder how accessible these really big platforms are. There might be there might be an avenue when we or the other that you know, a low lely ballbuster here might be able to get somewhere closer to those people. At least they have this you know beyond too. Apparently I'm gonna be able to make Adams in the like a week or two. So that's cool.
Speaker 26: Oh, play called methophiles like he's been cool, which is basically a peon to the to the to the doubt.
Speaker 1: To me, I mean, I'm not saying that we one hundred percent of green and everything. We don't have to because we have good intent students. Either way.
Speaker 26: He his father would call him my goblin, you know, and and my demon and stuff like that.
Speaker 9: And Paul Marks's friends.
Speaker 26: They all talk about this, right, that he believed in destroying all of society is and it's just really amazing when you when you think about it, I mean, the founder of communism and then you kind of think, no, wonder, maybe communism and ended up killing one hundred million people.
Speaker 27: That's according to the guy, is the devil worshiper that started it?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 26: Yeah, and and and that's what's really scary about a lot of these things is that, uh and this and this is not this is not a joke.
Speaker 1: Isn't this David? Am I wrong? Hold on? I'll find out a second. Yeah, I think it is. I think it is. Hold on, images yep, it is. That was right. It's real fight back with Jake shields. Yeah, and I said, David Jake, get some stuff wrong here. Communism was in practice in the sixteen hundreds, but it was lived also in the Saturn cult. For hell, I don't know ever before it was named and the Jesuits were the ones who are practicing it in the sixteen hundreds, just saying another connection between these types. So this guy is called boss Storm bost you are, And I don't think that's the guy who posted this. This is someone else. I don't think they even tell you here. But I found the guy unless he just changed this thing recently. Maybe he changed it recently, but there's a I think I follow this guy now.
Speaker 10: Hello, Hello, hi am, I also famous in Israel.
Speaker 16: Yes, what do you think about Palestinians?
Speaker 21: And I wish they didn't.
Speaker 2: Stop in want everyone?
Speaker 12: Do you agree with your friend?
Speaker 1: Your everyday bunch of teenager twenty year old girls in Israel? They're all maniacs who just want blood and death and they are so dismissive. But I don't think they have a concept of what they're actually saying. But I don't think they would care if they actually did it either. Remember, everybody has has to cycle through the IDF they all have to serve, including the females over there, and they have to be indoctrinated in the process, and they're taught that these people are animals that all goium our animals of course. And it's like killing a dog, which I don't think I would be a big friend of people who kill dogs. They held a dog do to you and uh, anything that has the capacity for empathy and compassion or or you know, bonding with you. For them to just to even use that as a as a as an analogy of a dog, it's like, that's that's horrible. Most people would rather, you know, take out a douchebag than a dog. But these people, like they're they're venomous. You agree that all Palestinian in this is this is these are these are people who are going to be mothers someday. But you know, you know the secret practice of the way Vase of this cult that's been around forever, it's all the way back to Edenites. They were doing this. They were sexually you know what's raping. They were raping their own children and it's what they do. So Francis made it very public that that's what they did. And uh, that's still how it goes Hello, and in the meantime is as young as God knows what. They're probably killing little children in rituals and that becomes commonplace to them. So what's what's if you can cut off the head of a of an infant? Who? Why would you hesitate pressing a trigger? I don't like me?
Speaker 28: No, where are you from? I'm from Palestine?
Speaker 1: If it doesn't mean I don't like you?
Speaker 12: You know my TikTok?
Speaker 29: Yes?
Speaker 1: Do you follow me?
Speaker 30: No?
Speaker 28: Because what's wrong with loving full of steine? Because but I'm Palaestinian? Doesn't that mean I'm really?
Speaker 1: Do you want Palestinians and gods that to look at this girl? She can't be how old can she possibly be? This is all programming, But it's not because this is a we have to stop. We have to stop projecting our own you know, moral fiber and in our character and what we're made of to everyone else that we meet. Because some people never have that capacity and never will. They are completely disconnected from all human can't kindness and care and whatever they do to get along, to go to get along through life is an act because they have no desire just to be good, to feel the warmth of love and from anything. They don't have the ability to do that. It's all about self serving, yes, all of them. Yes, Okay, I think we looped. I don't know, did we loop?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 16: No, right there it's gone, Oh my god, Well not really, because there's a genocide happening and thousands are being killed.
Speaker 9: It's for genocide, and they don't and they don't.
Speaker 12: You ten thousand.
Speaker 4: Kids that would grow out to be the next gentiles, and kids that'll.
Speaker 1: Grow to be the next he decided already that children who are children that you're gonna end up probably killing the parents of might grow up to be I don't know, upset that you killed their whole family. Yeah. I think that's a natural reaction. Maybe if you didn't kill their entire families brutally, maybe they would not grow up being taught that you can't trust is really is because they will kill you. Yeah, maybe maybe you're creating the problem a little bit.
Speaker 14: Lee.
Speaker 9: You can say that about any hid in the whole entire world. So let's do everyone.
Speaker 16: Let's call everyone because there's a chance.
Speaker 21: You're going to be a terrorist.
Speaker 7: Let's take a breath.
Speaker 28: Yeah, I think I would be pretty angryf you're gonna call ten thousand kids future.
Speaker 9: That's pretty much up.
Speaker 12: You're justifying ten thousand kids.
Speaker 9: I don't have nine for this, man, I have no energy for this right now.
Speaker 24: Get those discussing.
Speaker 9: That's another thing.
Speaker 14: You don't have energy school, So how about that?
Speaker 29: Okay, I'm not going.
Speaker 2: To go.
Speaker 29: Hello.
Speaker 1: This is the same one.
Speaker 31: The Israeli Army, which I like to refer to as one one of the best trained, best equipped, best fed terrorist organizations in the world. I, on the other hand, served in the Israeli Army, an army of occupation, an army of oppression. And yes they have generals and have nice uniforms, but their entire purpose is terrorism. And just as one example, almost exactly four years ago, as Israel began it's attack on Gaza September the twenty seventh, two thousand and eight, eleven twenty five in the morning, what I refer to as the most shameful day in the Jewish history, Israel began carpet bombing in Gaza, and on the first day what was to be a twenty one day attack, they dropped one hundred tons of bombs. Okay, a one ton bomb will decimate an entire city block. Gaza is one of the most densely populated places in the world. Eight hundred thousand children.
Speaker 9: Live in Gaza.
Speaker 31: Eleven twenty five is exactly the time when the morning school shift and the afternoon school shifts changed, so all the kids are in the streets, all the children on the streets.
Speaker 9: That was the moment.
Speaker 31: Decided by the decision makers in Israel to begin the attack. If that's not terrorism, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to find that. Having it home, I'm searching around, looking at other things. All right, So let's catch up over here, because there's some things that people said here. All right. I'll love interaction today and kids, all right. So it's a side note. I had a couple of suspicious spots and rubbed them twice a day with pure pine gumers. Yes, the spill the stilled pine gun resident also known as serpentine oil. I have some. I used to drink a capful every once in a while as a skin tag, and they raised out and fell off. What is the rule becoming? That's what it has become. It's just more people are seeing it. It's it's been this way for a long time. It's been this way for over one hundred years and more. It's it's just now becoming aware of it. It wouldn't have been able to build up this much if it wasn't all happening all this time. Let's see. Yeah, you would, you'd think that, But there's a lot of if you don't, if you saw the liberal mind, I think you do. There's a lot of really sick, twisted people who I mean maybe mothers, but people who have the capacity become others who reach oct It is what I guess what I'm referring to the left him Dick many years ago. But I think Jay's are the fun guys Devens who do they work? But I don't know? Okay, So this is where I was gonna stop at. And you know, dress this it's the it's the cult. So it's the same. It's the same presence or adversary or entity that's been plaguing European descent, Gothic Arian people, Gothic, Germanic, whatever you want to call him, Scandinavian, Nordic, whatever, whatever, whatever makes you feel better to refer to him as Since when we talked about in the British Eda over five thousand years ago. Before that, they were happily terrorizing the people and either you became their minions, where you became their prey, so they reused, repurposed. There was underground civilizations basically the people did to protect themselves and their families from these random acts of cruelty that would occur five thousand years ago. And then up came the Goths, noticing all this human sacrifice and r terrorism going on, and killing of children and just dragging people from their homes whenever they decided that it was time for this or that, the pharmacaea, the poisoning of people, all this stuff and just horrific torture, and they said enough is enough, and there was a battle ensued, and it went on for you know, there was truces and two or three times that the edit talks about. But these people continued to man as they were saying this, you know, you know, making disagreement. They were manning up to try to attack again, bringing in more people to do so, until finally the Goths had enough and they put down their their head matriarch Witch the Sorcerer, the sorceress who was the inspiration for Lilith, for Hecatea for heiress, and for klie nice Check and Woden and Balder Balder who would be the able of the Bible. And of course from their perspective, of course Cane's the bad guy. Became of mioch or the son of thor Adam thor Adam. And if you're going to say that, you know, because they weren't called Jews back then, this is that that whole thing that's been created as a shield. It was manufactured so they could continue to do what they're doing. So regardless of who decides to put that shield on or put that mask over their face, they could not. They don't have to be technically this thing or that thing. They just have to serve the agenda. And there you go. So it's this is this is one entity. But so are the Romans. So it's a Catholic Church, so is the Vatican. Those those Jesuits, all this stuff, they're all intertweeded, and it's, uh, you know, when you look at it, even if you want to say that there's conflict between any of them, it's like two wolves fighting over the same gazelle. You know, one isn't good and what is It's not one as good and one's bad. It's both of them want you dead. So it doesn't really matter what happens between the two of them, because it's not like you're gonna be better off or you can't let your guard down or whatever. You know, it's it's still everybody else is the prey, and it's Saturn cole shit all the way through the three Abrahamic death cults. Then it's not to say there aren't good people involved because of the idea in the perspective and the perception they have of these religions, because that's what they sell. They sell that there's something good about it. But it's all if you realize read what this shit is, It's like, why would there be even like a ritualistic, symbolic cannibalistic acts going on with Christianity. This is my body, this is my blood. Oh yeah, hey, guess what in the in the in the Eda, the story that has been etched in stone from Sumer to Egypt to you know where the hit tits were in Greeks before the Greeks went away, Vey to the Max and in an Indus valley, you know, preserving this story that happened five thousand years ago as they retell it and etched in stone. Because it's the same people who were the the culture creators in all those places, including Egypt. There was no original sin because there was that whole abbed to me story, which obviously sounds like a fable to most intelligent people in the first place. That's not how it went down. They got it again. Look at the perspective, it's the Saturn cult. Does these Edenites, these rooms, these Edenites retelling the story. So from their perspective, Eve was you know, she tempted at him with the apple forbidden fruit. It wasn't even an apple, but you know understand, and that sounds sexual sometimes I forgotten fruit, yeah, yeah, but no, it was just simply that she was part of this cult, the Serpent cult, this serpent where the sorcerers, the wolf totem of it were the dominions from at Armenia and all through Capbadocia, all the way down to all of Mesopotamia and beyond that this cult was active. And when she turned her back on this cult, she was like an Amazonian Goth. She was actually of the same descent as Thor, and that's what happened. She didn't betray she betrayed the cult in a sense. But there are a bunch of child killers and human sacrificers and horrible, horrible people. So they're saying that Adam and blah blah blah, the originals and dah da da da dada. They also say that came slow Abel out of jealousy, because of course Abel was there. Dude, that was that was balder when you when you put it all in perspective, the whole idea and the concept of the need for a guy who's the personification of God or the God, you know, God in the flesh, or the son of God, since we all should be if we're the creations of Him, needed to die in the first place, or die for anybody's sin. So there's completely unnecessary let's see, and I'm gonna let I'm gonna just go on here with this thing. Here to the pop. Yeah, okay, all right, Alaska Avenger comes back with a chemical castration story.
Speaker 5: My god, the.
Speaker 7: UK is finally gonna roll out chemically cast rating these uh offenders. And even though it's not in our country, this is where we all stand up and give us.
Speaker 1: Just effect that it's from raiders, which is a rothschild entity should tell you exactly well, I mean, a lot of things come from raiders in the Associated press, but there's two of the biggest manipulation social engineering, what they call it a perception management arms of media.
Speaker 7: Small cheer and celebrate this victory, but before you get too excited, let me break down what's actually happening in the UK so you can understand.
Speaker 9: What they're doing here.
Speaker 7: Their prisons are so full and they have not built new ones and so long that they're looking to release tens of thousands of prisoners back into the community. Hmmm, We've got to release tens of thousands of prisoners back into the community, so why don't we let out all the child predators. Once you understand the process behind chemical castration, you start to realize that it only affects one function.
Speaker 12: Of the human body.
Speaker 7: So sweet their wiener doesn't get hard as often. You see this child predator right here. This was my adoptive dad, and I never saw as Waiyner one time. All the years he was coming in and molesting my brother and I. You could have chemically castrated to live and shit out of this monster and he would have still come in the room with his freaking nasty, meaty hands and molested us in the middle of the night, Which is why I'm gonna continue to remind you, even if it's not in our country, you've got to always be mindful when these politicians step up to the dais and they announce something that's gonna be wonderful for all of you, because what the UK has really just done is unleashed a flood of these offenders back into their own communities.
Speaker 1: And I can't help but notice that this person who's representing, you know, Europeans happens to not be very European looking, And.
Speaker 7: What's wrong with regular castration. If you can take off one of those, you can easily sentence them to lose all ten of these. My god, the UK is finally gonna roll out chemically cast writing these it.
Speaker 1: Is that's it looks like a little chipmunk face here where this thing is. I like, yeah, that's a flint is. But I know obviously must have picked us for a reason if it was just a shit all over him. So let's have a listen.
Speaker 24: The next time somebody says.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's do I catch it. Every he makes is such a little ratty little ship head faces. He's like that kid that you know, like where's a neckerchief? Or has like a a sweater around his shoulders like a little freaking yuppie. All the time.
Speaker 24: The Jews have this conspiracy, They have this plan. What are you talking about?
Speaker 17: What do you mean? What?
Speaker 24: They all get together and they want to implement this plan the next time somebody asks you that or they're skeptical. Look up Project Esther from the Heritage Foundation. Their plan to brand any critic of Israel. Anybody that criticizes Israel, they're gonna call a terrorist supporter, so they could be excluded from open society by being fired, sued, deported, defunded, expelled, ostracized.
Speaker 1: Right, so using inflexing their exact muscles that people would be criticizing for having in the first place. When whose country is this and why are we worried about what the fuck they think? And why is it that they can go on committing horrific crimes like murder, like child rape and torture, destroying people, targeting them, canceling them. That's all criminal. And then so the response would be to do all those criminal activities. To you, Wow, that seems like it works out either way for them. Huh.
Speaker 24: And the Trump administration is implementing that plan. So when they say what's the conspiracy, what's the plan?
Speaker 1: It has a name.
Speaker 24: It's called Project Ester.
Speaker 1: So did we discussed the whole esther thing? Didn't we? Hold on? Hold on? I bet I have it. If it's here, let's see. I'll just go quick. It should be here, Luther Mason, the Jews and the Jewish go, where is it?
Speaker 9: Hell?
Speaker 1: Widell where's the new histue of the Jews?
Speaker 12: Not?
Speaker 1: You come on, that's the down lads, right. Hmmm, where's the new history of the Jews? Oh? Boy, I don't have it in here anymore. It's because I use it. Oh here it is, Bam, got it? Hold on, I just want to remind everybody. I want to remind everybody. Let me lest see. I hopefully I can get this by E S T A G R. Search good. Okay, let me read this to you. The influence of the Jews and the Persian Empire soon caused it to go the way of earlier civilizations right into ruin because it's a parasitic relationship, and their deliberate desire is to do this very thing to everything that they touch, which is suck it dry, suck it free of all of its life, leave it dried and dead. How about it they can. One of the shortest books of the Bible is the Book of Esther, which was added after the Well it doesn't even matter, because the whole thing is that goddamn Grimmore, the most Jewish of the books and the only one in which God is not mentioned. The story of Esther gave rise to the jews most important religious ceremony, the Perium festival, which celebrates the victory of the Jews over the Gentiles when Esther succeeded in having Hamman executed at the time of Ahasiras. At this time, Asus was king. Aha aha a lot of times means Lord. I believe Asa does. But yeah, how would so potentially be because it's comes from the same language group. If this is Persian, right, it's gonna be something that's Gothic and in origin. AHAs Sirius was king of Persia and his prime minister was a conscientious, hard working gentile named Haman. Haman had been troubled about the growing power and insolence of the subversive demonic child killing Jews to say I added that a little bit of that the growing power of the insoluence of the Persian Jews. Thus esther three eight through nine, says Haman said, unto King Ahaserus, there is a certain people scattered abroad and dispersed among thy people in all the provinces of thy kingdom. He's given him a warning. He's like, these people are plotting their subversive their they're up to no good. And they were because we're going to learn about Morrecai here in a second. Uh, you think we'll find this thing, But did you, Haman? People scattered abroad and dispersed among thy people in all the provinces of thy kingdom, and their laws are diverse from those of every people. Remember, they have a separate society with our within ours. They have their own little talents, their own little stupid strings around them, so they can do what they want to do in spite of their own laws, and you know, try to trick their own God. And their laws are diverse from those of every people. And it's such a schizophrenic thing, such insanity. The whole time they're always tried. They're scheming, always scheming, even scheming their own God. Neither keep neither keep they the King's laws. Therefore, it is not fit for the King's profit to suffer them. If it pleased the King, let it be written that they be destroyed. This requesting reasonable enough to King Hosphus, and he authorized Haman to prepare for a day in the near future when the Jewish problem could be solved. Unbeknownst to them, the king's favorite wife, Esther was a secret Jew named Hadassah. She was the niece of a Jewish leader named Mordecai, and he had had her smuggled into the palace to give her charms to the king. So this is all set up in the first place, and so that and she was the whrror that they were using to get in the good graces of the king. It's like having your favorite prostitute, right, but she's more uppity. And so the Jewish harlot became queen. She became queen. The Jews soon learned of King Ahasrus's plan, and Mordecai hurried to the palace. Remember the only reason why she's there is so that she can soften the freaking citadel, right, weaken the walls, so that her her uncle I think she's a niece, right, her uncle Mordecai can come in and ravage the Gentiles. So the Jews certain land of King Ahastrus's plan, and Mordechai hurried to the palace, where he informed Esther of the peril of the Jews. Esther boldly went to the king, said that she was a Jews and dared him to carry out Haman's request. The king was unable to resist her charms that means poos, that means booty, and he agreed to do anything she asked. That's called poose whipped. Esther asked only that the gallows which Haman was building to hang Mordecai and the other Jewish conspirators who were still Jewish conspirators, because why else would he be going after them, and why else would these be the ones that you know, she would name as being the ones that are going to be hanged unless they were, Like, how would she know which Jews are going to be? You know, So it doesn't make any sense less there really was a plot here, So the king is going to go after the very thing, try to protect the king, leaving these people to do whatever they want afterwards, And that seems to look suicidal, doesn't it. Oh yeah, so Haman was building to hang Mordecai and the other Jewish conspirators should be completed, and then that king, the king, should have Haman hung there instead. And again someone else doing their own dirty during their dirty work, just like the Romans. Right, even though I don't think there's a whole lot of whatever's that story, it doesn't matter. The king agreed, and when Haman had been hung, right, imagine like this is this is one of like let's be let's just put it in our turns, like you're an American, this guy's an Americans. Some fucking foreign fuck uh just made you promise that you were going to kill one of your own people because they were plotting against everybody. This makes no sense. The king agreed, and then and when Haman had been hung, Esther forced the king to inaugurate a reign of terror. This is where we're headed, because this is where this is all going under Trump. Pay very close attention, and you're gonna see this manifest in different ways because at different times with the same goddamn result. Esther forced the king forced Booty forced the king to inaugurate a reign of terror against his gentile subjects, his own people. Then the king Hasraus said, unto Esther the Queen, and to Mordecai the Jew, behold, I have given remembered they added this word, or later right, behold, I have given esther the house of Haman. She gave him his property. Awesome things to be working out pretty well for her and his They have hanged on the gallows because he laid his hands upon the Jews. Oh God, tell me, this isn't fucking a contrived story by the Jews like they This is this is what they This is Mike Lacino, shit here. This is what they call mind war. Make up a story as if it actually happened, and then set precedents that never actually was legitimate, so that people would think, especially in what they call a canonized Holy Book, Thank you nice and Jews, that they would see this as being a warning what happens. Hey Christians out there, Hey Catholics out there, Hey Jews out there, you know, this is what happens when you mess with the Jews. And this is this will teach the Jews what they should do in retaliation. And this is what teaches those who would be the gentiles. What would happen if they retaliate, if they you know, if they if they defend themselves against whatever the hell the Jews want to do them just stand there and he murdered. Shut up and stop squirming, stop resisting. Yeah, just like a police officer says. The Jews made further demands, and again the King agreed because he was unable to deny esther anything. You want to see what this looks like? A are you fine? Come on, it goes, I've seen this guy like that. You don't see that. Come on, you don't see that guy? Oh yeah, to the vague hold on, there you go. And then I should realized quick this all right and now you can click that. This is just words on the page. Sound didn't think it was important that you saw it. We're in. The King granted the Jews, which were in every city, to gather. So the King granted the Jews. So Trump with his anti semi colon and Christy nom out with that scumbag Shmooli going to Israel to get her, to get her, uh you know, to go through her ritual with them, to ordain her wherein the King granted the Jews, which were she probably murdered some babies and ate some human flesh while she was there. We're in the King granted the Jews, which were in every city, to gather themselves together and to stand for their life. Oh right, because they're the victims. They're the victims. Some guy and his ten sons just got fucking killed. But they're the victims. To stand for their life, to destroy, to slay. This is what people who are defending themselves do. They actively pursue, hunt down and murder other people. Is that really defense? Is that what you call Is that what you call defense? Come on? And to cause to perish, which poisoning as well, not just murder, you know, like a like like a fucking man, non man to man type of thing. No caused to perish, which means weasily bullshit like poisoning and starving all the power of the people and province that would assault them. So kill everybody. Right, These people weren't weren't to wear what Hamama was doing, right, so they already killed him. On, But now this was the excuse to use to murder. I think they set up to like seventy five thousand people. Uh huh. All the power of people of the province that would assault them, but both little ones and women. So children and women. I remember, all these people don't know what's coming or why these people are going to do this, because they weren't part of any plot. Haman just saw that these people were going to be doing some harm. And then the very the result was as if it was a Shakespearean play and you knew too much about your future, you actually created that future times ted both little ones and women and to take the spoil of them for prey. This verse reveals the innate bloodthirstiness of the Jews in their demand to be allowed to mask or women and children who had done them no harm. Well that's what planned parador foithoods for too, isn't it? And shot schedules for schools and daycare centers run by them, and I just mean anybody like it could be a military daycare center. There's chances are there's tunnels and there's rapes going on. Haman's action against them had been planned as a governmental program, but the wave counterattack became a wild slaughter of the innocence. The massacre begins as described at Esther eight seventeen, and in every province and in every city whithersoever the king's commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness. So this is like a saturn saturnalia for them, because they're going to always place themselves as the servant, the or the oppressed. So it's the role reversal. They have absolutely no accountability and no consequences, and they're given their granted permission to commit murder against people who they have nothing. Well, you know, let's put this way. They have not been offended by these people, except for the simple being offended by any other human besides any other person, whatever the fuck they are. I don't know if they're human by other people's existence. So I don't know. I don't know. I don't I can't tell you if I if I would take advantage of somebody said, hey, I'm the I'm the you know, the leader of this land, and I control the court systems, and I control the the justice here, and I'm gonna grant you you Dan, I'm going to grant you the license to murder whomever you feel like for however long you'd feel like. I'd be like, WHOA, that's pretty awful. How many other people did you give this right to because that means that there's someone else around the corner that has the same right to kill me, right uh.
Speaker 25: Uh?
Speaker 1: And then and then I'd i'd ask myself, well, what the hell am I going to do with that? And then I'd have to really think and think out a plan and be like, well, what what kind of resource is you going to give me? Because if I really need to take out evil here, then I'm gonna do that so that it eliminates harm being done to innocent people. But that's not what this was for. This was for killing for the sake of killing, because of their absolute brutal hatred for everybody, to the point where they make situations to where because people aren't playing along with them and aren't being evil enough to them, they're not oppressing them enough, and they're not whatever the hell else. They're never satisfied, that's of course, but they're never they're never being attacked or victimized the way that they would prefer to be victimized, so they have to create it all the time. And then they go, oh see, and then they justify and their crazy schizophrenic kids, very dangerously schizophrenic because they're not tethered to anything that's that's good. So they don't have that hesitation or that you know, limitation on what they'll do to others, because they don't care. They're just killing machines. So off you go, yes, to cause the parish, all the powerful people the province would assault them, both little ones and women, and to take the spoil of them for their prey. The verse. Okay, we already went down there and in every province and every whethersoever, blah blah blah. All right, so where I saw, I'll start here, and in every province and in every city whithersoever. The King's commandment and his decree came. Man, that's seems like he had an awful lot of technology. Was he driving around right around in a little kingmobile like a popemobile, and it was a little megaphone out what the fuck? The Jews had joy and gladness, right, because this is what they revel in, being bled up to their fucking necks and being somebody else is of course that they're causing to bleed. Jews had joy and gladness, a feast. This is why I said, this is like saturn Elia, a feast and a good day in that day is obviously it's a it's a term where it is you know, literal. This went on for more than just a day, but it's like a period. When they say like a day is like an age, right, or period of time in that day, back in the day, you're not talking about a specific day. And many of the people of the land became Jews for the fear of the Jews fell upon them. Well, that's not nice. I mean, how many people would be criticized or you know how many how many times has that criticism of Islam been? That is really a conversion if it's done out of you know, fear of death or something with Catholicism. Well, in the reverse over, But as at Esther's request, King Ahasus now hung all of Haman's ten sons. Remember I told you the eleven total. Their only crime having been the Haman had been their father, and his house and goods were given to Esther's relatives. This is the heritage foundations, you know, project Esther here. Why would they take that name? The house and the goods were given to Esther's relatives. Well, isn't that just like you know, injury to injury to insult the massacres of the Gentiles were carried out throughout the Persian Empire. So you have to you have to understand, as we're talking about, at least at this time still, you know, these are Gothic Garian people, but they're very far removed from their their their pure roots as a as a as a sudden cult of you know, monotheism. They were already corrupted themselves by these fucking Saturn cult people who you know, had a revival of their own and brought human sacrifice back into the equation, and the blood letting of the native leaders so weakened the nation that soon afterward the empire was easily conquered by Alexander the Great. Don't worry, the little freaking tick or the or the the the flee the parasite will jump on to the backs of the Greeks too and destroy them as well. Don't worry. That's common. Because Haman had to cast the lot or per to attack the Jews. The victorious Jews took the name of Perim or day of the Lot, to celebrate their They're not see another another case of showing how primitive their goddamn gay language is. To celebrate their victory over the Gentiles and their basic brains as well. And I'm telling you, the reason why they are even capable of what they're capable of is it's not that hard to be that way when they've already captured the finances of the entire world and how it runs, because people continue to place value in it and are afraid not to because you know, militaries come to you if you start trying to use alternate currency or alternate means of wealth. There's something else I was gonna go with there too. I forgot what I was gonna say. Yeah, I was, oh yeah. So the other thing that makes them unique or special is the fact that for a time there and they talk about this as well, inadvertently indirectly, and it's all based on how people have translated this stuff too, because the translations are all screwed up. It's not even just that the words are misleading, it's that the translations are doubly misleading. And you know, you're talking about Enoch where I see this as being the Gothic story that they repurposed, where they're saying, you know, stop having sex with these fucking people, because you're creating monsters and this turns into something more literal later on. And you know the Asas or the lords who lived in high places, because that's what they did. They it's where you put your citadel or your defenses in higher places. And they were the lords of the land. The Assas were Gothagarian, and they were given the orders don't keep intermingling and have approcreating with these people because it's making it's making more intellectual, demonic people, more deceptive, more and more treacherous than they already are. And I think that I think there's something to do that. And so every time they used to pride themselves on how they did these things. And I think for a great long period of time they were happy to take in some you know, European blood and then alter the family, altered the way that they thought and their values to be more like them, and just making themselves more clever in the process, because human had cast a lot of sorry. The last verse of Esler's describes her happy their happy Jewish community. For Mordecai, the Jew was next to For Mordecai, the Jew was next to King Ahasiris. Okay, so for Mordecai, the Jew was next to King Hosius the Great and great among the Jews, and accepted of the multitude of his brethren. So this mass murdering psychopath is buddying up with King a Hocus now because his nieces uh his queen. This is how disgusting this is. And great among the Jews and accepted of the multitude of his brethren, seeking the wealth of his people, and speaking peace to all his seed, but all his seed speaking peace to all other Jews because they just massacred a bunch of other people, he can't really speak peace to themzation of Egypt, Babylon, Persia had now fallen because of Jewish subversion. Next to bear the bruns of Jewish parasitism was Greece. Like I had said, in all history, no two people have been more diametrically opposed than the Jews and the Greeks, and the Jews have always borne great hatred for Greek culture, even when Telemy gave them an education, because most of them were fucking illiterate. Sorry, I didn't anticipate in this being a heated day, and I wasn't. I didn't zipper up my swear mouth today story about that. How's going? Yes, hey, body there you go, let's finish the start.
Speaker 24: It was written by the Heritage Foundation, it is being implemented by.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. You keep saying Heritage Foundation like it means something. It's just an avenue that these and it's like they didn't come up with the word estor they didn't come up with the Book of esther. This was all just delivered by them. It's not like something that came up out it is. Come on, man, like who makes these people up? And who's on the chairman of the board of all these other places. It's the same goddamn people moving and shaking everywhere, and you know who we're talking about. So come on, man, come on, hey, Heather, she actually a comments on my videos. What let's girl here.
Speaker 24: The authors who wrote it, who now work in the State Department of this government.
Speaker 1: So you want to say, who, what? When? How? This is it? Okay?
Speaker 24: Miriam Madelson gave Trump one hundred million dollars, APAC put one hundred million dollars against any incumbent congressman.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, apek, if you're saying this same thing twice, and obviously he's referring to it, Adilson and a PAC aren't related. I'll tell you hold on, okay. So he had one that was supposedly more severe, more more Israel crazy than even Sheldon over here, Sheldon uh a IAC, the Israeli American Council. So Sheldon Allison was a major supporter of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, which is a PAC, and other pro Israel organizations. While he was known for his financial contributions to a PACK, he also played a key role in creating the Israeli American Council, which he intended to be more politically active, a more politically active lobbying group on Israel related issues. So more more fangs, more clause, more teeth right, same based apack ay pack.
Speaker 24: It's IAC who voted against aid to Israel. Other Jewish donors gave hundreds of millions to Trump in his re election campaign, and now they're implementing their plan. Anyone that's against the Jews is a terrorist, and we're going to destroy them. We're gonna, I mean, what else do you call that other than cancel culture.
Speaker 1: We're going to cancel couse be where it starts what we saw in the Book of Esthers, where it's gonna lead to.
Speaker 24: Glude them from society. We're going to cancel.
Speaker 1: Them, because even through canceling, you can start somebody to death. That would be very that would be very Marxist, communist books of them.
Speaker 24: Remember three years ago when ya said, who invented cancel culture?
Speaker 1: The Jews?
Speaker 24: And then he was canceled for saying that by the Jews. Who Jonathan Greenblat of the Anti Defamation League, which is dedicated to fighting anti Semitism, who called up Adidas and got his multi billion dollar.
Speaker 1: Think about the power here of some scumbag massade Bene Barreth, person who has the ability to probably have lots of people murder suicideed in your family and make it look like they was just that a murder of suicide. Nancy, Uh, what's her name, she'd probably attested that her and her husband when she spoke out against the CPS called up called up calls. I could just call up Adidas, get through and then have somebody have somebody's uh, you know, their sponsorship cancel, you know, called off eliminated. Do you understand the power of these people? And of course it's probably just one you're talking to another, so they probably didn't There probably wasn't a whole lot of arguing back and forth here at all, And we're just like, hey, this is what this is what the this is what the company is doing right now, the company being the E d L. It's like they call the CIA the company. That's why I called it.
Speaker 24: That Adidas Yeasy brand terminated and Aria Manuel who now owns the UFC, who now owns one of the major talent agencies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dana White is just a figurehead. He's there is like a he gets paid like a like like Presidente, but he's not the one that's in control. That's oddly enough, that's the circus that they let let continue hosting events during couties. Gee, I wonder why who.
Speaker 24: Fired you from his talent agency and got everybody else in the music industry in Hollywood to stop working with him? Like, this is what's been going on for a very long time. These are just facts. Inconvenient they may be the implications may be terrifying. These are the facts. Deal with them.
Speaker 1: He seems like a guy who could like maybe benefit from a laxative.
Speaker 24: This is Project Ester, this is Jewish cancel culture. This is the Jewish conspiracy. This is what has been going on now. It's just in writing. This is from the New York Times. This isn't coming from the Daily Storm or in Iron March. This is coming from the New York Times, the paper of record of the United States of America, and they're quoting it from their own documents. Prota Deester has a web page on Heritage Foundation. Look it up. The authors are working in the State Department.
Speaker 1: Let me say something because I want to make sure that I don't do this other people. If you don't know enough about a person, but you think you do, and you're pretty and you're convinced that you guys are on the same well level blave length, comprehension, mental acuity, beliefs, whatever, values, And at some point they say something about a personal you know, a personal opinion about a public figure. Don't be that person who who just defaults into making that your impression, because it's like your first impression before you form your own opinion, because all you'll ever see is through that lends that there must be something to this person who's that's not on the up. And because otherwise I wouldn't because I here's a thing when you when you find out that the friend of yours is blindly a you know, Christian dispensationalist. Then that changes things when they still think that the h Man over in Germany is the devil that changes their my my respect for their opinion. So if they've already implanted, you know, imparted upon me a certain way of viewing something, I got to make sure I readjust that, you know what I mean, because it can't happen to you at any age. It influences and impressions like that, and first impressions because it comes from a secondary source that you trust, even it's just a friend or whatever. It happens, and you'll you'll always wonder like why didn't I you know, because right now with what went as a saying, I don't disagree with it, but we did find some shit on him talking about how wonderful Stalin was. So I mean, obviously this guy's a piece of crap too. But you know, the same person that I'm referring to, presented flent As has been in some tilo douchebag all the time, like everything he says is trash and it's not. Because this is how they play this. They have to say a lot of things that are true that you it's hard to disagree with if you're awake, because they need to be able to snare you and bring you back in and then poison pill you or at least get you in a separated Sometimes it's not so much that they need to mislead you or misguid you. They just need to separate you. And you know they're they're they're they're filtering out the different layers, so you'll be if you're you know, let's say you're following this guy in your commenting or whatever. Okay, well, now they can put a pin on you and categorize you and label you as being of the same you know, mindset, and you know what, you're exuding, the same thoughts and ideas of flint As and whoever evil hand that is. Fuentes might be working for her, But now it's not he that goes down, it's people like you who follow him. When they start rounding people up for this project. That's the type of shit. Same thing with Stewie. Stewie's a fucking juice in all different ways though, and this guy's just an ask clong to look at. I mean, I don't know what else to say about this.
Speaker 24: Guy, we're not making this up. We're quoting them the next time.
Speaker 21: Somebody.
Speaker 1: Sorry, So I think it went over it. It's been around what we got okay, So I was I re shared this somewhere too, and we've talked about this thing. But the story popped back up.
Speaker 9: A terrified nine year old girl ran into her.
Speaker 1: Three older brothers, No this is real footage.
Speaker 32: Or not, screaming for help with a man chasing her from now that behind that man was her stepfather, got it?
Speaker 1: This this is not This is something else. Probably it's pinet Reel's pie, your neck me or whatever, but they don't make it out that way. She wasn't a redheaded, light skinned girl Brielle Quintinilla.
Speaker 32: Through tears, she begged her brothers to make him go away. After forcing Quintinilla out of the room, the brothers noticed red stains on their sister's pants what looked like blood. Alarmed, they asked her what had happened. That's when she broke down even more and told them the horrifying story.
Speaker 1: That also isn't related, so just using soft footage, shair or whatever.
Speaker 32: She said their stepfather had choked her in his room, then he forced something into her body. He threatened to kill her if she told anyone. She said she was in so much pain that she fought back with all her strength and finally escaped to her brother's room. Hearing this, the brothers were filled with rage. Without hesitation, they called a friend for backup, stormed into Quintinilla's room and began beating him with a metal rod. Quintinilla tried to escape, screaming for help, but no one came to his aid.
Speaker 9: He was a non repeat.
Speaker 32: Offender with an active warrant for child The neighbors spot chall rbezed.
Speaker 9: Him and refused to help or call the police. He eventually fled into a nearby field.
Speaker 32: The brothers and their friend chased him down, beat him again, and left him in the field like trash.
Speaker 9: When authorities later found.
Speaker 1: They say it like it's a bad thing.
Speaker 9: Quintanila he was dead.
Speaker 32: Realizing what they had done, the brothers turned themselves in. They confessed everything, saying they only wanted to teach him a lesson and had never intended to kill him. Now the three brothers are facing charges of involuntary manslaughter and could face twenty to forty years in prison. But after learning the full story, local residents rallied behind the siblings. Many signed a petition asking the court for leniency. Some even demanded they be released without any charges, calling them heroes who were owned.
Speaker 1: Fuck they still wear masks for anyway. Moving on, Hell, here's this guy again.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 16: I took that from Israel. As in Israeli you believe the kids in razza or animals?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's not pepety the animals, you know, see.
Speaker 1: What I said? Just your ever average, skinny, little weasily narrow shoulder, no, no bicep, piece of shit, lazy fuck it has has enough hatred for or just not even hatred. It's more like sociopathic deadness, complete and utter disconnection to the feelings or empathy or you know you can't you can't send someone else's or don't care. Uh the mental anguish and torture that person would go through, and you're killing them. That doesn't horrify people like this, It doesn't. It doesn't slow them down. The monkey, the dog, the old states monkey, the dog, the horse. Now I would fuck monkeys, but dogs and horses are usually pretty endearing? Are they not?
Speaker 12: Take the animals?
Speaker 1: If it's dead, it's it's okay, it's not them, man, it's not people. Human, it's not people to kill children if they're happen to live in a geographical location that Jews want.
Speaker 16: Okay, have children in Gaza?
Speaker 9: Die?
Speaker 1: You eat chicken?
Speaker 12: You eat chicken?
Speaker 16: Would you eat a child from Gaza? Are you comparing people in Gaza to chickens?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's chicken. It's nothing. It's not people, it's animals. Remember these swing chickens over their heads and curse them with all their sins before killing those chickens in like assembly line style and feeding this cursed meat predatorially to inner city people, and then they go out and commit crimes. Makes you wonder if it's the cursed chicken that does it. Uh, it's probably church's chicken that does it.
Speaker 16: They're my family. I'm Palestinian, i have family and friends in Gaza. I'm from Palestine. Does that mean I'm an animal?
Speaker 33: Yeah?
Speaker 1: If you from Palestine? Animals?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 16: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: You laughing?
Speaker 9: You chicken?
Speaker 16: What's your name? Oh? It sounds very close to Nataniaho, you guys act the same? Wellla, that's crazy, pre Palestine, Prepalace sign.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 1: Right, But you know if you express. If you express any of this, you're the criminal in your own in America. And I've been trying to tell people this over and over again on these broadcasts, that we were them before they were ever them, because we created the nation state. Hello, Layla here, let me let me pull this up for a second. Here, second. I oh, that doesn't put me up. Let me see and put you on the bigger things so I can read it better. There, he gus Leila. Adam King told Adam and Green when he was on his panel that we should not feel compassion for Palestinian children because they are savages. Yeah. I here's the problem with that, I'm green, is he's also playing color for the Jews. Believe it or not. I know that doesn't sound like it makes sense. But you have to understand, you have you have to you have to kind of follow him for a while to understand what I mean and what I do. What I mean by that is the complete and absolute assault. He'll he'll go to no ends to ridicule you and shut shout you down. Let's not let's not forget the whole, the whole whatever they call those things. But that's that thing that happens on Twitter at thing what they call those things when people talk to each other, and you know, you say, there was a little flashing icon heads, what the hell is that called? I forgot what it's called. Uh, it doesn't matter. Does it start with an ass but the house whatever? He was on there with Stu Peters, a drunken Stut Peters who was talking very slowly or reading very slowly from whatever the script was that they were reading from that night, him and Ann Green and a bunch of other weird people. Some of them were child molestlers have found out, uh, and who else? This was the night that the whole stuff, all that stuff came out about Dustin. He must be in a He was a gay striper, like day tripper but not yeah, all right, follow mere. He was, you know, supposedly at odds with with a stew but somehow starstruck enough to start saying, you know, defending Stew. And it was just like this whole thing was like this was a Stu party, and it was all contrived and it was all meant to be. Oh well, let's steer these audiences into each other because they all worked for the same asshole. At the end of the day, who was manipulating in a public perception. And it doesn't matter if they say a bunch of true, true things because you think they're sincere, and then all of a sudden you kind of find out that was all just to ensnare you And that's what Adam is doing. I don't know if that's said what he started out as being, but it became pretty obvious to me. Spaces, thank you, Yeah, I did you listen to? I listened to.
Speaker 9: God.
Speaker 1: I don't don't even think it was all of it, but I think I was, like the two parts that I listened to added up to I think over three hours, four hours, but I think it was like five or six. Someone said, Jesus, I don't know why I did. I was doing other things. I wasn't just in there staring at it. It was working. This was a pretty interesting night, and I think everybody was meant to see that because it got shared around, and I think that's another thing that should be looked at, like why was that, why was that done? And since then, by the way, I don't know if I could say this or not. I don't know if this is personal information or not, but let's just say that the mental state of Nemos, who I had a huge problem with I kicked off my show and then he put me on his website saying that I refused to debate him, and I told him to cut that shit out, because don't use my name to promote yourself. He was on like we had been on Mike Adams together once on a Health Ranger report, and then he was on my show once and then he came back because he wanted me to find him somebody to debate. This is what he asked me to do. I'm like, what is this fucking high school kindergarten? What are we talking about? And so I finally did and it was somebody I didn't want to talk to that my friend was kept on telling me you should talk to And so I had those two on John whatever the hell's name was, who's not doesn't no shit about anything, but wrote a book about his gut gut health. But you know, you could get a whole lot more of the out of doctor Glidden than this person's this other guy. But anyway, and the first thing that these people do is ambush me when I had them as my guests. So dozen's already I didn't realize this was happening, but he started off, you know what do you call it hostile? And so the other guy and I'm like the hell? And John was like, well, i don't know what kind of debate it is. I'm not sure what kind of things we haven't we don't agree on, Like oh, okay, Well, he's like, do you want and he's like, I go, well, that's what we're here for, is because this is what you know, I'm setting this up for Dustin and you, and that's what he's what he said, and he's like, do you want me to show you your email? Like, motherfucker? I use the words that he used, asking you if you wanted to do this, why do you address him? What are you talk to me for?
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and eventually I threw them both off. Well I didn't really throw a don off, but I threw Dustin off, and I just ended the show. But I mean, it's like, if you're gonna sit there and probably not be respectful and be rude, who do you think I am. I'm not getting paid for this, you know, I'm not definitely not getting paid to take your abuse. And if you think that I am, yeah, you're gonna find out differently, all right. So that's just the way I mean. It was ridiculous in the first place, the way it went down, but then they ended up arguing with each other anyway, and I'm thinking to myself, Okay, you feel better now, you jackass, because you two have been carrying the whole thing. And then what do I try to even say a word in edgewise? Dustin would talk over me, and then the other guy would do that too, and like am I even doing here? So eventually I'm like got fed up with both of them. So that was it John who cares? John who cares? That's that's who it was. He's been on with the same guy I went on with William Ramsey before, and he was on with He goes on with him a lot. And the other thing I wanted to say about that, Okay, So I had asked, I think this is where John. I think he's got something going on too, and I think w R does as well. I know he does because of the whole seven to six four Colt bullshit and the whole trying to make everybody out to be white supremacist. Who does that serve? So John, I had mentioned so that I go. Do you think there's ever anything off about William? And he kind of let it go for a second and then, like I said, a little bit more and then he turned into a defensive mode and started he's a good friend and blah blah blah, like you got it, it understood. Yps, guys of doing that any trying to fig figure out to get this where there it is? All right, there we go. So remember we're all going to be murdered. That was maye much where we left off, and it's gonna be by the worst people on the planet.
Speaker 27: Michael Jackson don't know if you know, he was not a fan of that tribe.
Speaker 12: All I want to say.
Speaker 1: Is that, yeah he was sitting, but was that smoothie.
Speaker 6: To me?
Speaker 18: Soone me, everybody, yep, But they censored those words.
Speaker 9: They censored.
Speaker 1: Then I fucking hate this guy as well, I and Carrol and he talks about and it's it's really sad actually to look at Michael Jackson's legacy because he was a very tormented soul, right Like, he went through a lot of hardship, but he was such a kind and wonderful human And don't go too far with that. He may very well have been. It's possible, but zimbob y way, here we go. Here's a fun one. Zimbabwe kicked out the whites who produced all of their food. Since then, they've begged the white farmers to come back. Now they are starving because they can't do the ship for themselves and this was their country to do whatever the hell they wanted with for god knows how long. So why should they come here and fuck up what we've created. Well, they're owed it, right because some Jew told them that that they're owed it because we owe them something. No, you had all the time in the world to create something where you are, so a massacre of two hundred an elephants started in Zimbabwe. The government has approved the killing of two hundred elephants which are to be distributed to hunger stricken zimbabwe and families. These are land owners, hard working, educated people who can't do anything with their land. These educated people can't even produce food for themselves. Obviously, this has been sarcastic, right, Zimbabwe kicked out of the whites, were acted that now that you are starving and the government is now sanctioning the slaughter of two hundred elephants to keep to help feed their people. Well that doesn't last for very long, does it. All these fucking idiots who can't grow a goddamn crop because they kicked out and killed. They didn't say the part of about killing, murdering and you know, redistributing the land. There you go. Rhodesia showed the world what Africa could be. Zimbabwe showed the world what Africa is.
Speaker 12: M hm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he says. The elephants are logically arguably the smartest inhabitants of Zimbabwe.
Speaker 9: H we do it many ways.
Speaker 1: This is the confessions of economic hit Man Again. It isn't that Astropski Again, isn't the same guy? Yes, you're right. And I went through this whole thing already and made all made all this. It's like I alay, I had already you're right, You're right. I did, and I had gone through this topic ad nauseum through a bunch of episodes where I had all laid out, and I'm like, go to them and get your answers. I don't need to sit here. And because this is obviously I'm like in a shooting gallery between two fucking people. And then this is this is when they brought up that oh the sand tides and this is something I got super crazy, that the world is six thousand years old, and I'm like, oh my god, you know this is why you two are supposed to talk with each other. I was doing a favor to Dustin which I'll never ever do again, and all like in oive like, all I got was shit forever trying to be nice to the guy and he has no shame or any concept of like, no self awareness whatsoever at all. Okay, moving on confessions of an economic kickman, I believe is where this has come from. My daughters came home, so I'm just going to sneak away for a second while I play this.
Speaker 34: But principally, we identify a country that has resources, our corporations covert like oil range a huge loan to that country from the World Bank or one of its sisters. The money never actually goes to the country. It goes to our own corporations to build the infrastructure projects in that country that help a few very wealthy people but don't benefit the majority of people who are too poor to buy electricity or have cars to drive on the highways, and yet they're left holding a huge debt that they can't repay.
Speaker 9: So we go back at some point and say.
Speaker 34: You know you can't pay your debts, give us upound the flesh, sell your oil real cheap to our oil companies. Vote with us on the next critically un vote. Allow us to build a military base in your backyard, something along these lines. And when we fail, the jackals go in the overthrow or assassinate of these leaders. And if the jackals failed, as they did in Iraq, they're going to be send in the military. We do it many ways, but principally, we identify our country that has resources. Our corporations cut it, like oil range a huge loan to that country from the World Bank or one of its sisters. The money never actually goes to the country. It goes to our own corporations to build the infrastructure projects in that country that help a few very wealthy people but don't benefit the majority of the people who are too poor to buy electricity or have cars to drive on the highways. And yet they're left holding a huge debt that they can't repay. So we go back at some point and say, you know you can't pay your debts, give us a pound of flesh, Sell your oil real cheap.
Speaker 1: Toorl did it a looper?
Speaker 26: Ready?
Speaker 1: I think Pride did? Huh, I'm guessing it Priority did It looks like this is kind of really on in the story oil companies, Well, they look like little penises driving into the with us in.
Speaker 34: The next critical um vote. Allow us to build a military base in your backyard, something along these lines. And when we fail, the jackals go in and either overthrow or assassinate of these leaders. And if the jackals failed, as they did in Iraq, they're going to be sent in the military.
Speaker 12: We do it many ways.
Speaker 1: Principally we identifier yeah. And then also they will tell people that they're going to be doing a mock assassination to Garner's support for a war against Castro so they can reopen their casinos Lanski Conskinos And actually no, they were really just going to go shoot JFK or are they can saying that they're gonna they're gonna shoot Governor Connolly and they think that that's what the whole plan was and get people stuck up in that thing, and yeah, no, no, that wasn't the target. All right. So South African law enforcer Mwanzi mkwan Nazi, mkwan Nazi, Mkwanzi. He has Nazien his name, which doesn't mean anything, but anyway, is it mcwanaz, mcquantasy whatever. We have a problem with the black man in South Africa. We have a serious problem. Now call the sky racist. I want you to try it. See what happens. Violent crime has skyrocketed and is disproportionately committed by blacks. Well, I mean, what else is there? But okay, I guess it's South Africa's I guess there's a there's a mix. Yeah, there's a GCID against the whites. Didn't know a lot to say that word either, Jesus Christ. All right, so let's hear it.
Speaker 12: And these are the stats.
Speaker 3: We have a problem with the black man in South Africa. We have a serious problem. What we see we put the cars, the races of pipe trace.
Speaker 1: Ars, pripple traders, all the green is you can.
Speaker 3: See almost everything is greener, which means almost everything is black that.
Speaker 12: Is committing crap.
Speaker 3: Out of total of sixty thousand case criminals that we're arrested between the age of sixteen and twenty five years old, sixteen and twenty five years old were arrested sixty thousand criminals in this past financial year of this in this period of five years of the party, not in financially year, this five year period that you're counting out of this number seven thousand, six hundred and ninety one of them.
Speaker 1: So almost fifty eight thousand of the sixty thousand.
Speaker 12: We're black made.
Speaker 3: Out of sixty thousand, fifty seven thousand of them are black man that we've arrested.
Speaker 5: Not me talking.
Speaker 12: These are the stats.
Speaker 1: That's not him talking. There is the stats. Oh here's Jake again. How can I ship you know what these nlla ever get hit by an iceberg or an iceberg hit them and because that's not really what happened to that board either, but you know whatever, look at how feel that is to have a time machine, you know.
Speaker 27: You know, Jewish people brought terrorism to the Middle East. They went there doing terrorist tacks. Early on, they bombed King David Hotel, killing ninety some people, who was the large attack the world had ever seen until multiple years later.
Speaker 5: They were kidnapped.
Speaker 1: Kind of this is my I'm not I'm really trying really hard not to be like that guy, but I to me, it's like trying to listen to an intell somebody be intellectual, but they're like Muhammad Ali after the onset of the punch drunk dementia.
Speaker 27: Right happing English soldiers and hanging them. They executed the negotiator out there. They tried to execute I believe President Taft. Obviously what Hamas did was terrible, but they didn't come out of a vacuum.
Speaker 5: They came in there.
Speaker 27: The bankers made plans and think like eighteen ninety seven, they started slowly putting Pea over there, buying weapons, and in the early nineteen forties they started doing a terrorist tax bombing people, poisoning wells, kill a Palestinians, massacring people. Don't know this history. They dis repeat the lie of it was always the Jewish homeland all this, It's it's true. Jews lived there about fifteen hundred years ago.
Speaker 1: You know Jewish people, there were some in Palestine in like nineteen hundred. But this because they're already moving in shake and the wrestles over there, because the plane was already in motion, there was a decision, no, this is strange. Operation Timber Sycamore was born as a multi billion dollar CIA LID operation that involves ships shipping arms, of often Soviet area weapons sourced from the Eastern Europe into Syria through Jordan and Turkey. Remember Turkey, Cappadocia, Karsha. This is where the cradle civilization mess up Potamia. The whole thing with Thor garden Aviden. Garden Aviden was in Karchemish Cappadocia's where the Thor and his peeps are are Gothic ancestors decided to make their what they called uh well, it's like they're citadel, but it was. They called it him In, which is in Hittite means heaven. So they came down from heaven and that you get it right. This is how the whole thing got stupid and superstitious. Hey, it's like calling your your your resort paradise because if you're saying nice things about it, but then some other idiot comes around and says, ah, you know, it's like, oh, this place is like heaven. And then somebody's like, oh, this is you know, a thousand years like heaven. Thank you. Neanderthals. The goal to create a formidable opposition force capable of collapsing the Asade regime. The timing of US policy shifts towards Syria is far from coincidental. For years, the Asside government was the target of crippling US and Western sanctions, justified under the guise of humanitarian concerns and opposition to authoritarianism. But now, as power on the ground shifts into the hands of the radical factions that were originally empowered by covert operations like Timber Sycamore, we are witnessing a quiet reversal talks of lifting sanctions and reintegrating Syria into the regional order. Syria is a big deal to the place in history. You're gonna find some Gothic activity in there too. And there's also I mean, for whatever it's worth, I don't know how much it's worth. But there's that whole you know, not Odessa, but Odessa eed Ssa in that story that was yarned out, the yarn that was spun by.
Speaker 14: Hell.
Speaker 1: Why can't I think the names right now? But the guy, you know, Jesus, king of Odessa, when he's saying that there's there was a real Jesus. It was seventy years ahead of what they said it was. And he was literally like would have been the heir to that land or whatever. And that's why there's you know, there was a battle. It was it was a it was a disputed title like you know undisputed title wrestling, except it was a disputed title and uh he lost basically, But I don't know, there's a bunch of crap who cares. But the whole thing is like Syria play a part in that because apparently his Hayesus that he fashions is together is is from Syria and apparently against in the Bible, there's there's letters going back and forth between Jesus and this guy who would ended up would have been his father. Uh nother fucker, Ralph Ellis. Yeah, he was on once and he said, you know, he said something wonderful about shots and I was like, yeah, they're all garbage and I kill you. And he didn't want anything to do that because you know how Freemason's like to murder people, So they don't want you to think anything badly of the shots.
Speaker 25: In two Thy eleven to overthrow Assad.
Speaker 1: So the destabilization of Syria was not a field mission. It was a slow, deliberate restructuring of the region to make it more appliable to US interests, which obviously means Wavey interests and the lifting of sanctions now is simply the reward afford a job well done, not by the Syrian people but by the architects of insurgency.
Speaker 5: Actually that came.
Speaker 1: What's messed up is that this is coming from Jeffrey Sachs or I'll start it over.
Speaker 25: There was a decision in twenty eleven to overthrow Assad. Actually that came from Jerusalem. This has been a desire of the Israeli government that stretches back more than twenty five years.
Speaker 1: You know, not for nothing. But it looks like Asad has blue eyes. There's always so many types of people who have blue eyes. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yours at Yeah, whose idea is?
Speaker 1: So you know, of course he's the one that everybody hates because you know, it's a way Vay world where everything's upside down backwards and the inverted and the heroes of the demons and the demons of the heroes.
Speaker 25: Make the Middle East in Israel's image, overthrow every government that opposes Israel. He's had a friend in that, and that is the CIA and the United States government. So this war in Syria did not come from Assad's repression. It did not come from Assad's dictatorship. This war came from a presidential order by Obama to overthrow Asad.
Speaker 5: We have a name for this program. It was Operation Timula.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Obama was the brown j still is Sycapore.
Speaker 25: The United States, together with other countries in this region, trained fighters, especially jihadists, including the ones that just took power to overthrow the regime.
Speaker 1: So here it again, they say the people's will. The people never seem very happy about what the outcome of anything that happens, even and of course it's always America leading away and pushing the charge and all this other crab.
Speaker 27: Right.
Speaker 1: It's when you start to I don't know, psychological, when you start your own psychological warfare programs, your mind control experience on people to turn them into quote unquote jihatas or whatever else they're going to masquerade as. And you train them, you're basically training You're not really training a terror scoop anywhere you tear, You're you're training your own troops, because at that point they're yours. It doesn't matter where they came from. You're you're creating disposable soldiers for one specific purpose. And then if necessary later installing a puppet regime or killing them all off and just taking the land, or however way it works out, the Oi vase just you know, stretch their borders out. Whatever the case may.
Speaker 5: Be, the outcome of this war is what the CIA wants.
Speaker 1: So this man with the blue eyes asad just look at this. I mean, the people wouldn't take pictures of this and disturbed it around unless they wanted you to believe that, number one, people are insane and there's bull there's just bullets flying everywhere over in Syria. And also that they hate this guy. That's the impression that people get. But it could have been on one asshole soldier operative who was trained here, or by American soldiers, by American you know military who did that and then took a picture of it. But the impression that it gives to everybody is, oh my god, there are under such appressions they really hate this guy. Public perception.
Speaker 25: On it, which is that the Jihan group would take power in Syria after being armed by the United States, and we will not have peace until Israel stops its militarization of the entire Middle East. Israel couldn't fight for one day without the United States back, Israel could not be emitting a genocide in Gaza without the United States full operational complicity.
Speaker 5: I don't mean.
Speaker 25: Political complicity, I mean direct, daily operational complicity.
Speaker 1: Meaning who's really running the ground game here? These people and the idea they're best suited for killing unarmed, innocent people. When they tried going a little bit too far in Jordan, they started running around screaming and crying. That's that's the men that they are a little fucking weasels. I'm just surprised to hear Jeffrey Sachs saying, who about that? That's that's that's that confuses the brain a little. Uh can you read that? I mean a's mindset after multiple failed relationships. So you're not married?
Speaker 12: Nope, ever been?
Speaker 25: Nope, wanta be?
Speaker 9: Nope?
Speaker 1: Don't you want a woman of your own?
Speaker 6: What core?
Speaker 1: Share your name?
Speaker 12: Bear your children, be a companion.
Speaker 11: They asked me to quit quit gambling, save my money and a bitch of better aches and pains all day.
Speaker 1: No thanks, There could have been a better comeback for that, but they all right, kids, I gotta do it on the eve of Passover. Yes, you was hanged they'd like to hang people and starve them to death and rape them to death for forty days before forty days and forty nights in the desert. I'm just saying, for forty days before the execution. It's a it's a ritualistic number. For forty For forty days before the execution took place, a herald went forth and cried, he is going to be stoned because he has practiced sorcery and enticed Israel to apostasy. Talmud Sanhedrin, you know, the fun happy book that should be a pop up book. Jesus is being punished in hell by sitting forever and boiling poopy dupes. Gets in g I T t I N fifty seven A Jesus his mother was a whore Sanhedron. You know what that's about, right, Pantera, the alleged Roman soldier. That's why they picked a name, probably for the band. Jesus was a bastard born of adultery Cola. If a Jew is tempted to do evil, he should go to a city where he is not known and do evil there. Hah. So he doesn't get caught, right, because there's no motive. Right Because usually there's crimes of passion where most rational people have a reason to harm other people, but they don't need motivation, They just need to exercise their demon So isn't that sick? And this is this right here is why police saw officers should not be allowed to work in towns or counties outside of their own. They should have accountability by their community for the fucking way that they act, so that they can't just drive their forty five minutes or whatever it is home and be outside of that community's influence anymore. If you're tempted to do evil, go somewhere else. Shit in their yard. Versus from the Talmud said Heydri Nidah. A girl three years You know this one. Everybody knows this one. Come on, this is a classic. A girl three years and one day old is fit for intercourse by a bunch of dirty, smelly, stinking, filthy Jews. And the girl is deemed a virgin again as her hymen returns, as the eye tears and heals Jesus Christ. And that's yeah, save nothing of the what ifict act that you're committing in a scumbag, that makes you what a predator? That makes you what a cowardly predator that makes you what that does to a child's mind and forever damages their soul forever. That's okay because all the the more trauma, the better easier to mold.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: These people are fucking evil from the top to the bottom. And remember this is the Smoothly is one of these motherfuckers right here. Smoothly is one of these people. And he's now he's parasitically attached to the back ass and of Christy nome verse of the talmid Yeah, b moth. It sounds like vohemoth Rav said, if a man has intercourse with a dead woman, he is he does not become impure. So necrophilia is okay. Intercourse with the with the dead is not classified as intercourse. Oh goodie. So you can rape, kill, and then rape again if you feel like if you're a Jew, isn't that nice? And uh so what if it's a dead dude and they bum rape it as they do. A Jew is not liable for killing a gentile, see that we're not. They're not liable. So therefore the system that they have installed while you were sleeping is never going to prosecute them if they do pull off a periem, just so you know, and in their courts and their own you know, there segregated communities that they delivered at least segregate themselves with their own police, the legal part, legal departments, you know, their their own their own justice system that if a jew Is is in, you know, trouble with a crime, they because there are a bunch of pussies and the FBI and the CIA basically train your your local police and those people are all ad led up and been agh Borth messided up. Anyway, they hand over those people who are Jewish over to their own community for judgment, which means they're let off scot free. And if there are a bunch of child rapers, then they just go to Israel where they have no they have a sanctuary. The best of the gentiles kill him. Now that makes it, that makes you hesitate a little bit about you know, being a proud parent and sharing pictures. Doesn't it on your net or your Facebook or whatever. The best of the gentiles kill him. Why are the gentiles compared to animals, because it is written their flesh is as the flesh of donkeys. Now let's highlight that word donkeys, because what did Jesus ride into town with after being gone for so long. There was a symbolism there. It's not just this part, but it comes up again here. He comes in as a sacrifice, he leaves dead. But there's more to it than that. It's very it's it's very dark morkeery. The whole story is dark mockery. But people don't understand it. They think that it's a holy book, but they don't understand that it's the whole thing, from top to bottom, is a fable. It's a grimoire. It is meant to get under your skin. It's meant to psychologically manipulate you, and it is a god damn dark mockery. Through and through you're being there's a spell being cast on you. The gentile. I think that's supposed to be say ho, who not not woho? The gentile who engages in Torah study is liable to death. Gentiles are not humans, they are animals. Oh good, thanks for re emphasizing that. Do not like genda. The best is oh, it is permitted to deceive a gentile, a gentile who engages in I don't like the word gentile. I just like to use the word nations because that means everybody gentile is a little too vague, but nations means everybody but them, all the nations, all the people. A gentile who engages in torture studies like well death dentiles are not humans, their animals. Okay you are some repeat ourselves now. Yes, property of the gentile is like ownerless properly property because they consider you property. So property can ale and property and whoever seizes it acquires it. So it doesn't matter what you think you own here. If you know and you finally accepted that the system is owned by them, then that's why you have a warranty ded and a and a, a certificate title and all that shit, because that just makes you the caretake or not the owner. The Goiam are not to be lifted out of a pit, but I'm guessing that it's okay for the Jew that they get. Where a Jew and a boy come to court, if we can rule in favor of the Jew according to Jewish law, we do, so we cheat. This isn't their talmot guys anti gentile quotations. So you know, us just reading this is us being engaged in reading of the healmet So we're all guilty now and punch the old day that if a gentile and Jew are in are in conflict, the judge must favor the Jew, even the best. That you should be killed before they become strong, right because remember they we could all become terrorists, because you know that's usually the natural response when you start murdering our family and our children, we get mad. All gentile children are presumed to be in a state of impurity from birth, which means they deserve to die. A gentile is not a neighbor. If a man has sexually oh here we go. We got the boys in here. Now if a man has sexual relationships with a boy who is nine years old, and I was told that I you know, I'm on the same topic a lot. But we're talking about the problems of the day, and this is the problems of the day. You can't have a conversation and be honest without talking about those who are pulling the handles and turning the levers and pressing the buttons that cause the horrifying display that we see before us in this world. Okay, so it is what it is. I'd rather talk about somebody else than something else than some other people. But you know, I'd also like to address issues that are pertinent and who is as a threat to me. You don't just turn your back on something that's dangerous simply because you don't want to. You know, you need it's time to move on. Even though there's a vicious dog off lee share who's on some bite your head off, you still gotta pay attention to it. If a man has sexual relations with a boy who is nine years old and the day he is lible, what the hell? If a man has sexual relations with a boy who is nine years old and a day nine years old and a day he is liable. But if the boy is less than nine years old, it is as if nothing happened. So rape them while they're younger is basically what they're saying, nine years old being the magic number that these schizophrenic, psychopathic demons have picked out of a hat, his tiny hat, in fact, the devil. I'm sorry, the day will come when all Christians and Muhammadans will perish. Right, They're not waiting for you to die. They're to be pursuing your death by causing it. In the future, the Holy One, blessed be, he will bring foreigners against Edom, which apparently is now Christianity because that's whatever fits right, and they will even though they created that too, and they will and they will destroy them. And after that this you will come and rule over them. And I say they created that what people practice, Yeah, exactly what they did, because what did they do. They canonized what they were gonna canonize, and took out and procified other shit that wasn't They called a bunch of stuff gnostic when it was completely encountered what these always wanted to do with Christianity. And they got their way because Rome was complicit and saw an angle and they all played together counsul and I see there's at least three other councils where they screwed around with shit. So that's whatever. If a Jew finds something that a gentile has lost, he is not obligated to return it, and it is permitted to deceive him, because it is written you shall not wrong one another. This applies only to your brother, right. This is called the law of the stranger. Where none of this stuff, none of their morality that you see in the Ten Commandments, applies to people that aren't them. Everything is fair game for them. So for you to look at the ten command and say, oh, those are great, these wonderful. Well, first of all their laws of Amarabi, who were way before him in Anaran. We found that out. They sold from a lot of different places, and this is all this bullshit was stewing in their crazy little heads the whole time. This is the clearest example where deceiving a gentile is explicitly permitted. It says you shall not wrong one another. This applies only to your brother, right right. A lot of the stranger means everything's fair game. You can do whatever you want these to anybody else. The nations, the gentiles, if you want to call them that, So long as you don't, because you know otherwise, if they didn't have these laws, they would tear each other apart too, because that's how fucking crazy they are. Weird nineteen seventies anti cable TV ad monsters do have their places their plate.
Speaker 9: Monsters do have their place in the zoo.
Speaker 1: Let's keep going. I don't know why I thought that was cool. Oh, here's a very young Tucker Collars. Carlson's showing just what a fucking tool of the system he is. You ready, You're ready for him to deny anything wrongdoing in nine to eleven.
Speaker 22: It is wrong, blasphemous, and sinful for you to suggest, imply, or help other people come to the conclusion that the US government killed three thousand.
Speaker 1: He's reading when he goes through these blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. It's reading. He's not listening in his brain. He's reading. And somebody wanted him to be the poindexter that he is, so they're like, let's use some two cent words and use a few in a row, and then the come on, use your cadence in You know, these are actors acting doesn't of its own citizens.
Speaker 35: According to the official story about nine to eleven, America, because of.
Speaker 1: Its remember Chuck chaus And called it blasphemous, was.
Speaker 35: Attacked by fanatical Arab Muslims who hate our freedoms. This story has clearly functioned as a sacred myth since that fateful day, and this function appears to have been closely carefully orchestrated. The very next day, President Bush announced his intention to lead a monumental struggle of good versus evil. Then, on September thirteen, he declared the following day would be a national Day of prayer and remembrance for the victims of the terrorist attacks, And on that next day, the President himself, surrounded by Billy Graham, a cardinal, a rabbi, and an imam, delivered a sermon in the National Cathedral, saying, our responsibility to history is already clear to answer these attacks and rid the world of evil. War has been waged against us by stealth.
Speaker 1: So how come he didn't attack Israel and deceit did attack the CIA and fust into a thousand pieces. Like JFK was saying, why didn't he stomp out forever the disease that is the adl on the massade murder.
Speaker 35: This nation is peaceful, but fierce when stirred to anger. In every generation the world has produced enemies of human freedom. They have attacked America because we are freedom's home and defender, and the commitment of our fathers is now the calling of our time. We asked Almighty God to watch over our nation and grant us patience and resolve in all that is to come, and may he always guide our country. God bless America through this unprecedented event in which the President of the United States issued a declaration of war from a Cathedral. French author Terry Mason observed in two thousand and two, the American government consecrated its version of the events. From then on, any questioning of the official truth would be seen as sacrilege. That attitude has remained dominant in the public sphere until this day. His official account has continued to serve as a sacred story. When people raise questions.
Speaker 1: So this is what stupid I keep on reading the same stupid thing, people saying, okay, this is now Tucker Carlson believes the US government did it. Well, that's so he's still wrong because he's not a he's not completely right. What part of that is missing? Do you think, ooh h yeah, maybe the Federal Reserve is the reason why Israel exists. But who the hell did this? What did this attacks serve most? Why were we attacking seven different countries in five years? Why was that? Why was that? Again? Tucker has come around and apologize treatment He says, I love, it's clearly an inside job. Well, the same thing, and this guy says Tucker has apologized for blindly taken inside of the government and now believes that they took him down again, saying, government, I don't see the word Israel or Jews in here at all. There, he goes. Finally someone said it, but he didn't start off with. Tucker woke up, just as so many of us did who were fed the narrative. You didn't, though, because you still think it's oh, it's just a government. This is Yaya, same people that killed He shut up.
Speaker 35: About this story. They are either ignored, ridiculed as conspiracy theorist, or, as Charlie Sheen has recently.
Speaker 1: Here's this idiot. It was government sponsored murder for its own citizens. Government sponsored, sure, But Israel ado all these people.
Speaker 35: He learned personally attacked. When anyone asked what right the administration has to invade and occupy other countries, to imprison people indefinitely without due process, or even to ignore various laws, the answer is always the same.
Speaker 9: Nine to eleven.
Speaker 35: Those who believe that US law and international law should be respect.
Speaker 1: Why we're letting people get murdered in Gaza, right because you know they're terrorists and they already they already drove that home with us since the eighties. Actually right with the oh they're Libyan terrorists. Remember, now we find out Libya as a freaking was a fucking heaven. So those those quote unquote terrorists were actually created by military intelligence in the US and Israel and funded and given weapons, and then they would cause a bunch of chaos in the name of fucking crazy radicals to destabilize that country and every country around it. Had nothing to do with Gaddafi.
Speaker 35: Affected are dismissed as having a pre nine to eleven mindset.
Speaker 1: Hezusa, o're here with this.
Speaker 35: Given the role that the official account of nine to eleven has.
Speaker 1: Players wonder about why Jesus has this two in the pink thing going on with most of his statues Plade.
Speaker 35: The most important question before our country today is whether this account, besides being a myth in the religious sense, is also a myth in the majority of sense. That is, it is simply false. As a philosopher of religion.
Speaker 5: It is wrong.
Speaker 1: Mhm oh, here's a nice one, right. I want to we have to rethink everybody, because knowing what we know now like we should know now, and what I hear Saddam Hussein say here sounds an awful lot like a same you know, from the perspective that other people have given us of what he was or what he did they've said a lot of the awful shit about a lot of people, as if it were a commonplace, well known fact. Do we know what the hell Sadam was actually guilty of? Do we know if he actually, you know, used chemical weapons on the Kurds or whatever they say he did. Do we know if any of this is being true? Look at this guy? Does this not look like to the motherfucking vay? So, it says, judge, listen to what the court has decided while you are standing, says here, I am listening. It means I'm not gonna sit means he's sitting right down.
Speaker 33: He's not right now.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm not gonna stand yes, but you have to stand up, he says.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: I remains either stand up, he says judge. The court officers make him stand. He says, I'll sit down. He's a leader of a country and he's being talked to by the scumbag. You know this record. You know he's gonna be fucking dead. He doesn't have to take their ship. On the way out, court officers forced Saddam to stand his eyes. Get away from him, get away from him, right because he said dangerous, don't hurt my hand, he says, you, we are no point in talking to you. Sodam's the court officer, no point in talking to you. The court has decided. I'll hope the sentence he accused.
Speaker 4: Hoddan Fordam williard you death by hanging because he committed.
Speaker 1: Says, Long live the people of Iraq. This is what he says. When they just said you're about to be murdered. He says, long live the people, Long live the nation. Arabs and Muslims. Down with the traitors, what else? Down with the invaders the United States. God is the greatest of all, Soadam says, the guy who's supposedly an atheist. God is the greatest of all. God is the greatest of all.
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 1: Is an article twenty four of the Iraqi Criminal.
Speaker 17: Court and common and do not you.
Speaker 6: Go?
Speaker 1: Says go you and the court can go to hell. Yeah, tell what, I'm a bravery this man then screw you in the court with you fucking a.
Speaker 4: The mother of Churchill was Jewish, and this has been reported in Jerusalem newspaper I think a few months ago, and I'm obviously looking into that.
Speaker 12: So she had Jewish blood in her maternal line.
Speaker 4: Very interesting indeed, I don't think Churchill was cognizant of.
Speaker 12: That fact, he never mentioned it.
Speaker 4: But what is interesting his links with the Jewish community, which i'll go into a.
Speaker 12: Little bit of detail here.
Speaker 4: The two basic areas of interest to look at in Churchill's career at a period when he was in the so called wilderness, when he resigned from Stanley Baldwin's cabinet as a minister, and for the next ten years until nineteen thirty nine.
Speaker 12: He was out of office, out of any office at all.
Speaker 4: He was as a member of Parliament, so all he had was his salary as a member of Parliament and his rather pitiful earnings of the journalists near somehow he managed to support an enormous country estate which cost a very large sum of money to a support with all the gardeners and the nurseries, and the nurses and the nannies, and the cooks in the house keeps.
Speaker 12: And all the rest of it.
Speaker 4: He had a private staff of sometimes twenty or thirty people, all supported on his salary as a member of Parliament, which was at that time five hundred pounds per annum seven hundred and.
Speaker 12: Fifty dollars a year, or two thousand dollars actually, because the that time I think it's four dollars to the park. How did he do it well?
Speaker 4: The answer is that from nineteen thirty six onwards he was financed by a little secret.
Speaker 12: Pressure group called the Focus.
Speaker 4: You won't find much reference to the Focus in the history books, but it certainly existed, and there are several files of Churchill's private papers relating.
Speaker 12: To the Focus.
Speaker 4: The Focus was a group of perhaps thirty or forty leading British industrialists and bankers and former politicians who decided that Churchill was worth keeping afloat, and they funded him.
Speaker 12: They weren't all Junes.
Speaker 4: They were primarily Jewish, but they were also left wing socialists and left wing conservative members.
Speaker 1: Of the Park, fellow travelers, whatever, they're all. They're all on the same cult, which people don't understand because jew is not in the Disney. There might be a bunch of people who have the same type of band ground, but it's not Jew is not the jew Jew is manufactured. It wasn't even a thing before they decided calling themselves that. So what the fuck? How is it? How was that anything? They didn't come from Judah or Jude or whatever. They're not off for Judean. They're not Jews. What the fuck are they? Most of them Turkish, Asconazi or whatever else intermingled with goth Unfortunately, we need to we need a Kerber breeding practices a little. I'm just reading to see, Well, he doesn't understand, he did. He misses something here, say's only three three the Havara Agreement. But which is the the uh you know, the Palestinian bringing bringing Jews to Palestine, right, the transfer agreement, Havara Agreement. But here's the thing. That's also the same year that the Jews declared war and Germany. Judaism declares war in Germany.
Speaker 12: Parliament, who all decided to keep him afloat.
Speaker 4: In July nineteen thirty six, the then chairman of the British of the Shell Petroleum Company wrote out a check for Churchill of the order of forty thousand pounds, which in modern day money would be probably about seven hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is actually I think covered in the book, either a World of Order or a new issue of the Jews by useless Mullins.
Speaker 12: Them as a gift. He was Jewish. It was a Jewish gift.
Speaker 4: At Churchill, and the intention was that Churchill they bought him.
Speaker 12: He became the piper from that moment on, and the one who pays the piper calls for Tuan.
Speaker 4: If you look at the events as they really happened until nineteen thirty six, he hardly gave Germany a passing mention in his speeches and writings. Other things were more importan from nineteen thirty six on, once he began beating the anti Nazi, anti German drum, and at that time there was a great deal of pro German sentiment in Britain, as witnessed the behavior of the jugal.
Speaker 1: Windsor the king, because they're freaking if not brothers, cousins.
Speaker 12: King Edward who King Edward the Eighth.
Speaker 1: What I mean by that is very closely the same type of people, with the same historical background, who.
Speaker 4: Ruled for just less than a year after the death of his father, was very pro German and pro Hitler, and actually got on very well with that Ufitter. When he visited Germany later in nineteen.
Speaker 1: Thirty seven, he was, you know, back when the sun symbol was a sun symbol and not some ah you know, it's like this, not his fault, not his fault. I'm not saying it's his fault, but you know, the guy kind of ruined two things at once. Nobody can go around wearing a short mustache without getting the fucking side eye. And you know, armbansses aren't in anymore, especially once with one of those cool little designs on.
Speaker 4: Him, forced to abdicate by the same lobby. But it was this lobby which was financing Churchill from nineteen thirty six onwards, which finally maneuvered.
Speaker 12: And engineered his introduction into the cabinet in.
Speaker 4: Nineteen thirty nine and finally his taking over as Prime Minister in nineteen forty.
Speaker 12: He fought a war.
Speaker 4: That Britain had no real interest in him and I have repeatedly said this, any logical perception of World War Two, now looking back after fifty years, screams to the high heavens, and we can see quite clearly that we should have said.
Speaker 12: We should have.
Speaker 4: Said to the polls in nineteen thirty nine, you've got a problem with the Germans, sorted out yourself.
Speaker 12: We should have said to the Jews, you've got a problem with the Nazis. Sorted out yourself. It's no concern of Britain in the British Empire, We've got other fish to fry. That's what we should have said.
Speaker 4: Churchill, unfortunately, was beholden to these people that he had no alternative, so in nineteen forty when we had a choice put to us of accepting the very generous peace of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't think this album was quote unquote Muslim.
Speaker 12: Was he?
Speaker 1: I thought he was believed in God. It didn't have an actual like. He wasn't a radical. That's why they couldn't never pay him as a radical. So he wasn't. He wasn't like you know, he I don't think he was. I don't think he was like Islamic. I don't know. Maybe he was. I don't know the assumption just being because you live in that area. But I mean, there's plenty of freaking Christians in Palestine. Thirty percent of them were before they you know, murdered everybody and still are what how's the button go over here? Never mind, I'm back. I agree with you on the other way, right, Yeah, you're getting fucked I as well say fuck it to them.
Speaker 4: Oh, there was put to us which has been secealed from the history of books by the Germans, or fighting a totally senseless war onwards, Churchill took the wrong turning and bankrupted Britain and ruined the British Empire.
Speaker 12: I first said this in.
Speaker 4: My book Churchill's War in nineteen eighty seven, and now five other major historians were said the same thing. This has now become known as the revisionist line of history of the Second World War. Ninm the one who actually opened up that path, making people think the unthinkable, looking at the alternative routter we could have taken in nineteen forty in nineteen forty one, just to end this, it becomes very interesting, indeed, because the Weitzmann Papers, which are the papers of Kim Weitzmann, who was the first President of the State of Israel and he was the leader of the international Zionist movement throughout World War II. The Weitzman Archives foolishly or wisely gave me complete access to all the Weisman correspondence with Churchill, and in the Weisman Archives all Churchill was correspondents with Weizmann throughout the war years and before the war, and all his notes on his meetings with Churchill. Only going to one of those letters hurt. A letter written by Hind Weitzmann, the leader of the Zionist movement at that time living in the United States, to Wincident Churchill in September nineteen forty one, three months before Pearl Harbor, when Churchill is frantically trying to claud the United States into his war because that's his Agia salvation, and Weizmann writes to Churchill a letter which he says, mister Prime Minister, unless you grant us what we want, which is the creation of a Jewish army in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: I've actually read this quote and might even be in my book Priestcraft Beyond Babylon. But I know for a fact I had a some website that was telling the truth about history. You had a bunch of stuff about the Visigoths in there, and one of the other things was this quote and talking about wise.
Speaker 4: With our own arsenal and our own weapons and our own uniform and our own flag. Unless you grant is what we want, then you are not going to win our Let me tell.
Speaker 12: You what we will.
Speaker 1: Here's the funny thing about all that. If they want to call anybody else and point the finger to anybody else and say that they're entitled. These people go around bully being others like this because they know that they can have anybody killed. Everybody has a price. Not to mention the fact that you know there's laid down complicity, complicit is that how they fuck did you say that? With the American system? Because it's not there anymore. It's theirs. So anything and anybody, at any time, they can get you, and they can get you through different avenues that it will never look like it came back came from them, or it will never get back to them. Be as simple as paying twenty bucks to some fucking methad to stab you in the park, or it could be police and uh, you know he resisted, he's dead now whatever the case may be, Well, they could just financially destroy you. But this is this is what they do. They they threaten, They threaten when they want you to do them a favor. They're fucking brats, right, They're just pieces of ship all the way fucking through. I'm not saying every jew is. I'm saying these people that they're referring to that they're talking about these specific ones. And you know, if you read that Talmud, any believe in that shit that that when when you say Jew, if that implies the religion, then yeah, Jews period the end. If that implies the religion, then yes, because it's a religion of supremacy and of hatred and of mass murder. Yeah, and child rape. That's what their religion is. And guess what they embedded it into Islam and Christianity, Catholicism as well. They're all three Abrahamic death cults. You should walk away from them because of those people are your people. They're not your people. It's not your country, it's not your religion, it's not your culture. You have sold to someone else's shit. So we'd start, you know, blindly putting your energy toward their plan. You don't have to be a Christian Zionist I have. I've heard people that are Christian Catholic saying, well, it says in the bird, or we're supposed to help them. Yeah, don't you have to have some kind of merit? Don't you have to be deemed worthy of some sort of help? Oh, my Bible tells me that child raping murderers have to be helped by me. Who the fuck am I serving? What kind of God is that? Well?
Speaker 12: If you do, broad's what we want.
Speaker 4: If you grant us our wishes, then we will act on your behalf in the United States.
Speaker 12: And remember, mister Churchill, you this letter.
Speaker 4: I remember, we are the only powerful unified block in the United States.
Speaker 1: Which solid because we outlined nationalism everywhere else and murder everybody who becomes a nationalist. Oh yeah, that's why we're the only one. Otherwise everyone who wasn't a piece of shit. There would be no need for espionage if Europeans were able to take pride in where they live, build a nice place, and you know what, if they're kind enough to let other people mingle there and do their thing. Everybody would be happy because they'd be benefiting from the culture and the civilization that we created, and there would be no problems without the parasite constantly attagonizing and lighting fires and stoking flames and shit like that, and using money to manipulate and grit arms up so that hey, it doesn't matter if these are you're living in paradise. Here's a bunch of guns, go kill that guy, and so we can make it yours oh mine? Yeah, Oh well, you know, then you get a bullet in the head. But at least he killed the guy that they wanted to kill.
Speaker 4: Only backs the British cause in this war September nineteen forty one.
Speaker 12: Everybody else is basically isolationist.
Speaker 4: We are the only ethnic unified group which solidly backs the British cause.
Speaker 1: We are because that's the bank of the England cause, right and who's that? Oh hey again?
Speaker 4: Only people who are in a position to bring the United States into this war.
Speaker 12: We did it in the last war, and we can do it again.
Speaker 21: Churchill became the gentile front man of this secret group Communist and Scionist Jews.
Speaker 1: So this this came right out of Europe, the Last Battle. In it that section.
Speaker 21: Churchill included Sir Robert Mont, Sir Robert Valley Cohen.
Speaker 1: Because I know this is the voice of the guy who narrated that movies, that documentary, So this must have been a clip right from there.
Speaker 21: And Bernard Baruch, both Russel and Churchill became the gentile front man in international Jurish war on Germany.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this piece, it was a high ranking Freemason. Remember Freemason is after seventeen eighties, was one hundred percent Kabbalistic because it was the Frankest and the Jesuits who terraformed the goddamn place and made it their you know, shielded headquarters where they could operate wherever they wanted to, secret society, subversion, changing the rules, creating new degrees. And this was all being seen at contemporary to the time that John Robison was in it. That's why he wrote the book Proofs of a Conspiracy.
Speaker 21: British prominencet Neville, Chamberlaine told US Ambassador to Britain, Joseph P. Kennedy, that the America and the World Jews had forced England into the war. The Jewish magazine Sentinel of Chicago, eighth of October nineteen forties.
Speaker 1: Why is that a thing? Is it an Italian magazine in Chicago? Is there a I don't know, well if they can write but I mean, I mean they call each other essay, but I don't know if any of them could write one. But is there a Latino magazine just saying? Why is there a Jewish? One?
Speaker 9: Said?
Speaker 21: When the National Socialists and their friends cry or whisper that this war is brought about by Jews, they are perfectly right. Churchill left London to.
Speaker 1: Meet the National Socialist at least they called it that Rostalts.
Speaker 21: For a conference in Quebec late in the summer of nineteen forty three, a reporter asked if they were planning to offer peace terms to Germany. Churchill quickly replied, heavens no, they would accept immediately. Again, in the nineteen forty four letter to his ally, the Math.
Speaker 1: They didn't want anything left. It's you understand. They didn't want anything that Hiller created for his people, bring them out from underneath the Versides treaty and prospering again and getting rid of all the trash and filth that the Jews brought in after World War One. They didn't want that to remain. There was not going to be a truce. There had to be a complete and total destruction, bombing, terror bombing, leveling of Germany and massacring of the people and raping of them for them to be satisfied, for his handlers to be satisfied.
Speaker 21: Murdering Bolshevik Joe Stalin, Churchill confirms the undeniable reality of Hitler's generous peace proposals. We never thought of peace, not even in that year when we were completely isolated and could have made peace without serious detriment to the British Empire and extensively at your cost. Why should we think of it now? When victory approaches for the three of us.
Speaker 1: All made possible by America's involvement. Wise, they would all have to bendover kiss the ass of Hitler, who would have been like, it's okay, dude, you're right, you know, respect yourself, don't don't do that again, and everybody would have been happy. But no, with the American might, they had the American balls, because the only people that actually start and you know, the only people that can consistently manipulate us into doing where the fuck they want are the Jews because they own, they own us. They infiltrate, they subverted, they conquered a long long time ago, late eighteen hundreds. It just becomes more and more impatient as the as the ages go by. But they've been there doing their thing. It's a nice picture of him right there. It's nice. I'm glad I posit there. Yes, Germany is back then a democracy and we've been plunged, squeezed and dried. Know what does democracy or authoritarian state mean for those international hyenas? The stop They don't care at all, they are only interested in one thing? Are you willing to be plundered? Are you stupid enough to keep quiet in the process?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: This is very funny that I had said this earlier. You scream torture, bloody murder, and you know victimhood if you scream while they're torturing you to death, or if you happen to you know, describe the level of torture that they're doing to you or others while they're killing everybody. So are you? Are you willing to be plundered? Are you stupid enough to keep quiet in the process?
Speaker 12: You don't?
Speaker 1: Yes, And when a democracy is stupid enough you don't get not to stand up, then it is good, right, And this is where America is right now. Maybe when people come to realize what had happened one hundred and fifty years old, eighteen sixty five ish, in eighteen seventy one, nineteen thirteen, there's so many dates you could pick to say, Okay, this is when it really got shitty. But whatever, if they come, if they come to realization and they still going to reach for their firearm and then pull their hands away and fear and hyder of the bed, then We're fucked. I'll put it Artan authoritarian state declares you don't plunder our people any longer, neither from the inside were outside, then that is bad, right, that's when that's when they are. Oh, these people are bad. They're demons because they don't want to take it up the ass when we want to give it to them. Yeah, great footage there. All right, let's see. Israel has a right to try and target those villains.
Speaker 29: But I can tell you that we are not targeting anyone else in Gaza but civilians.
Speaker 6: They're not the victims. Okay, sorry, we are the victims.
Speaker 9: We are not the aggression.
Speaker 23: Sorry, the decision of one man to launch a holy, unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq coming up in Ukraine.
Speaker 6: We need to see a cease.
Speaker 36: We need to see a humanitarian pause so we can flow.
Speaker 33: We need to cee ceasing of of of the levels of violence that we're seeing.
Speaker 2: We had the number of one thy four hundred casualties, and now we've revised that down to one thousand, two hundred because we understood that we had overestimated.
Speaker 12: We made a mistake.
Speaker 6: They're actually bodies that were so badly burned. We thought they were ours.
Speaker 12: In the end, apparently they were Commas terrorists. People are bringing up the Holocaust?
Speaker 21: Do not use other genosides?
Speaker 1: Why don't have those little fucking bitch air in the first place, with a little snutty, little crinkled up face. It looks like a goddamn walking meme. She she looks like if anybody's seen does anybody has anybody seen Sir Patrick Mack from h in Pursuit of Truth? It's IPI at seven seven six, seventeen seventy six, and rumble in other places. You know that either face of this Patrick Mack, it's some, it's some, you know, heavily what they call it. It's like it's like the product of heavy inside. But it's one of these old European monarchs. He puts that face and that's like his character caricature of of you know, of his his channel. But when she does a little she looks like freaking that face.
Speaker 8: To describe this one.
Speaker 12: Let's take a stand here against anti Jewish bigotry. Let's take a stand against.
Speaker 36: The Muslim The King and I also discussed the situation in Ralfa. As I said yesterday, our military operation of raffa there the major military operation.
Speaker 4: The expansion of Israel and its proxies is an absolute fundamental necessity for the United States.
Speaker 1: Israel has a right to try and target those relays. Mm hmm, that's interesting. Lebanese bride dances with the Red crossworker who rescued her as a three month old baby after an explosion and beaute on May twenty second, nineteen eighty five. So that was her as a baby. That's the guy who saved her. There they are dancing at her wedding. Pretty cool, all right, Well we are at our number three hours, two twenty minutes. I'll go like five more minutes. Anybody else kind of things to say, there's a lot of there's a lot going on here, says a lot. I'm just looking at them. It's mostly two people talking to each other. So it's kind of like their conversations. I'm you know, there's there is there. I'm just going scrolling down to the bottom. There is a I do one percent. No, I don't have to be eight. I don't contemplate it. There's definitely a benevolent creator, Okay, but is he anybody in those books? Fucking and did we know about this five thousand years ago through our ancestors. Yes, they venerated the sun. Good place to start, the thing that gives life to everything else right, gives us this nice tan and the plants that I grew in my in my little bucket outside. But also that the benevolent creator was Benevola creator, monotheistic one, dude. They brought baptism with them from wherever the hell they came from, Norway or whatever the hell it was, into the Mesopotavity area. The thing that they don't want you to know about all the things that they said, the Jews brought morality, that's hilarious. The Jews brought baptism, those little bullsheit. The Jews brought this. The Jews brought monotheism, really did. There were a bunch of they didn't have a concept for God, and there was a Benevla creator. All these all this thing about paganism and polytheism is usually mistranslations, misreadings, sometimes by purpose. And then it's later people who deified actual living people who turned them into gods, and over time was completely completely completely distorted to the point where nobody knew the truth anymore, you know, and then you get things like, oh, thorn was a thorn to God with a hamburger. I was like, sh he was actually Adam, dude, what that thinking? Okay? Anyway, the son is the real God agreed or something that created it, because if something created that, I don't even think son is a thing, I think it's a no point. I think it's I think it might be like a portal or a pathway. I don't know if it's solid. I think everything that we've been taught about NASA is very cool thing though. Why's energy coming out of there? Big fan, big fan of that son. That's why you see sun Guardian here in my name. So throw back to our ancestors there and what I would rather be than any of those fucking horrible religions that I've ever been and exposed to, or any other offshoots. Besides, I want to take completely everything away from this system that has been doing what it's been doing to us forever. So I'm not I'm not participating in any of their goddamn religions or anything else that they do. There's anything else here that me they'll go a little bit further. I'm trying to get through some of this, I don't know throughly half of it. It's christ to.
Speaker 29: Who owns only fans, who a rabbi, who then takes the portion of money that they get. I think they get about a third of the girls money and they use it to fund Israel. So you're literally turning women into whoores and using the money they make hooring themselves out to commit genocide. I mean, I don't know anything that's.
Speaker 1: More evil than that. That is diabole.
Speaker 6: That is some job. Why scared cowards?
Speaker 29: Why would they be scared?
Speaker 30: Well, there is a legitimate reason why it would be scared, actually, president.
Speaker 29: Because because of the level of power. That's why if it was no power, I mean, that's why when people say we live in a system.
Speaker 1: And if you walk away from their system of money, you stop valuing it the way they want you to. You find another means, Like mister Hitler did your work was your was your was the value of the currency? Oh yeah, you know made a prosperous country that any gold that was interesting? Now you get do you take yourself out of the system because you're the only thing holding it up. It is vacuous. Without you holding up their system, it will collapse. On itself. They can't, as that other guy said, Jeffrey Sacks, they couldn't do it one day's worth of fighting on their own. If it wasn't for the Americans, Israel couldn't. But as an Israel thing, it's everything that happens in this country. And once you see who's really operating through it and who's reading scripts and pretending to be politicians in the meantime, so that you have that public you know, the perception of one thing when it's a completely different animal with a whole different nature that's maliciously plotting your death daily and getting close and closer to that day. And now's the time to withdraw from their system some.
Speaker 29: Of white supremacy. I'm like, if that was true, you wouldn't be able to open your mouth about white.
Speaker 6: People, right, you can't open your mouth.
Speaker 29: Well, there you go. We and I think Dan Belzeran's on about this. We live in a system of Jewish supremacy. And I agree with him.
Speaker 1: I'm not I agree with Damn Desire and Damn Desserion. He wasn't the first person to say it. How about agree with the people who have been saying it forever. Dann Brazilian was agreeing with them. You're agreeing with a guy who is agreeing with them, So why don't I just go back to the actual source material.
Speaker 29: About supremacy, Like, if you really want to believe in God and in the value of every human life, then there is no such thing as supremacy, right, But I also don't think.
Speaker 1: Let's be honest here, everyone else, left to their own devices, haven't created civilizations. They've torn them down, or they've shopped on the streets, or they've parasitically driven them into the ground, and you rooted them from within like a rotting piece of wood, like termites. So there is a supremacy here to Hey, let's let the people who are really good at building culture and civilization build the culture and civilization. Those who are really good at doing other things contribute to that culture and civilization whichever way you're best suited for, and then everybody's happy. And you know what, there's really no there's really no use for a parasite who tries to destroy things everywhere it goes and murders without you know, with the bloodlust that can't be satiated. There's no real purpose or place for that in any civilization.
Speaker 29: That that means that we have to let in a fucking third world girl that wants to come in here and has no respect, can't even conceptualize what we built here, right, and then wants to tell us how where pieces for having it?
Speaker 21: Then I'm like, you here about j Being Shapiro is infatuated.
Speaker 29: Yeah, well that that happened forty five years ago.
Speaker 5: Why should we care?
Speaker 9: You're right, that's what Ben Shapiro's is.
Speaker 6: So we still talking about the Holocaust?
Speaker 29: Hey, hey, hey, hey, stop being anti semitic because.
Speaker 22: It was popular on the left and now it's become increasingly popular on the right, the kind of let's just ask questions who really killed JFK? Wink wink, nod, nod. And then you're like, well, do you have any evidence of the thing that you are pre supposed Well.
Speaker 17: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not making any accusations. I just know I don't believe the story that I'm being told. I know not to trust the authorities.
Speaker 22: Well that's fine, but do you have like any evidence, like evidence, not just some position as well?
Speaker 1: You're part of it, aren't you?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 22: Yes, you you're part of it. The reason that you're that you're so defensive about all this is. I don't caring killed JFK. I mean I do because it's really interesting. But I noticed calendar still twenty five. He was killed in nineteen sixty three. And so my opinion about who killed JFK has about as much relevance as who killed William McKinley.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's funny that he mentions McKinley, because it wasn't that red ed red Emma Goldman's of boyfriend. There another freaking communist jew.
Speaker 22: Which is or James Garfield, which is to say, not.
Speaker 29: That has about as much relevance.
Speaker 1: How many people died in Hall.
Speaker 6: Asas right, his brows is about to say they did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a that's a that's a fardic thing.
Speaker 29: I'm pretty sure he paint those on hes like a cartoon character.
Speaker 28: That is man, it is.
Speaker 1: Too who are mm hmm oh they took too more of them down The world will never know. Too bad, so said.
Speaker 9: He just started.
Speaker 1: He didn't start the fire.
Speaker 21: It was Jewish banks in nineteen thirty three.
Speaker 1: This is another section of the same movie.
Speaker 33: On March twenty fourth, nineteen thirty three, Like a Daily Express front page headline right, Judea declares war on Germany Jews.
Speaker 1: Of March twenty fourth, nineteen thirty three. Remember that all the world unite in action as they were getting their way because the transfer agreement was going on. You can't they can't be satisfied. Oh and by the way, they didn't. I'm sure this had a lot to do with because you know, Rothschilds were the heads of the Federal Reserve and the Bank of England. That they didn't like it too much, you know, the two things that were the demons that were about the creative is reel. Anyway, they probably didn't like it too much that one of their one of their rothschild buddies, of one of their one of their family members was forced to scrub toilets and clean floors and held for ransom by the National Socialists under Hitler. It must been a little degrading for them. Huh So what was the response decimation?
Speaker 33: This public headline appeared more than six years before Germany invaded Hova.
Speaker 1: You know this pisses me off, this speaking of like treating you like you're a fucking child when you're an adult. I don't need to have something pop up on my phone from my phone company, the company that you know surprizes the service, saying let's free up some space, and then forced me to have to say, go through all kinds of that shit, this app selector thing that I never chose before my phone or wanted it. How about you fucking leave me alone? How about you let me make my decisions on my own. And it's like like volume control when you turn it up and then you look at your phone and you realize you have to turn it back up. How the hell did that happen? Why did it go down? Why is it that it lowers itself when you're trying to drive? What the fuck is that all about? Who the hell are you to freaking override my choice? My choice is to hear loud. Are you trying to protect my ears? Fuck? You stop trying to treat me like a goddamn child. That's why I swear things that happened with phones are done so that people will finally fucking throw them hard enough for them to break and then they're stuck having to buy another one. All right, well that one, you know. Go watch Europe in the Last Battle. Okay, there you go.
Speaker 24: I also did a federal registered trademark on my name in all capital letters.
Speaker 1: I'll go back to that letter that was for somebody else. Oh, here we go. We know this.
Speaker 6: Do you have influence over government?
Speaker 12: No question?
Speaker 6: Who did all this?
Speaker 1: Oh look, she's definitely not a modest either. Look at me, I'm a fucking crazy bitch with that thing on my hair. Look like an old, nice weight, old lady until I start talking. No, I'm a demon rath.
Speaker 6: Can you call nuts and Yahoo?
Speaker 1: See crazy? Psychotic, fucking schizophrenic motherfuckers. Just trigger them the wrong way. It doesn't matter. It requires no provocation at all. They're just fucking demonic like this. No how you call his aids.
Speaker 37: So the idea is to force These are all the children that we killed today. The government by putting people starts with small settlements, then they get bigger, then they get recognized by the State of Israel and basically creating a new demographic reality.
Speaker 1: We do not force the government. We do for governments what they cannot do for themselves. Governments plural. Who else are you planting Jews in what countries and then saying, hey, we own this now because we have a house here. The fuck even if you're taking Nathaniel.
Speaker 29: Now he's very happy what we do here and also about our plans to build in Jewish communities.
Speaker 1: I think the bigger the hat, the more evil. So it's not the small hat. It's like when they get to the point of being in those big ass well actually there's even a bigger one too. There's a furry one, but you know, the big ass top hat on the on the Shammad, I think that's even more evil. This woman is like somewhere in between there. She's like the female version of it. With her hat. It covers her ears. That's not a small hat. And God, he's happy about it, but he cannot say it, which is funny because there's a David Wise who I can't stand, who's in the quote unquote fly ear Through community. He's the fucking biggest, most obnoxiously arrogant douchebag. He's one of those people who doesn't know how to give and take when it comes to a discussion where if someone is setting you up with with like information, like they agree with you, so they're gonna say things that help you get to a point so that you can, you know, address them when you're having a conversation. For the benefit of an audience. But what he'll do is say and when you ask a question, knowing the answer, but you what you're doing. You're setting up so that he can talk about something. He'll say no, which makes you feel like you've been betrayed because then he'll go on and say the exact same thing that you did, but first he started off, but with a negative, because he doesn't want you to be the one who you know, gets the perception of them being the You know, you haven't any intelligence or anything that any input in it whatsoever. It's it's the David Weiss show. He's a piece of shit. I can't stand David Weiss. I've seen him do this on so many plays, like I can't listen to him talk. I don't care what the hell's he's talking about. I can't hear him because of what kind of a jackass he is. I don't care if he's fucking saving puppies from burning fucking building. He's a piece of shit.
Speaker 6: It's not realistic.
Speaker 1: Good we will make it realistic. It's not forcing the crazies eyes. You can't just wind these buontherfuckers up and they just go on forever. Eighty years later they try to kill us because they want us to use soap and water the government.
Speaker 12: It's helping the.
Speaker 30: Government territory that was won in the sixty seven war under the Geneva Convention, transferring a civilian population into a conquered terrain that that's considered a war crime.
Speaker 5: This is what I do here is a war crime.
Speaker 6: According to.
Speaker 1: Cost you, because I guess you've created them with.
Speaker 6: The person who committed Well, i'm interviewing you.
Speaker 1: See what she just did, see the sick psychovich. This is why we needed to watch this. I don't think anybody is. I don't know how, I don't know if I've seen other people go through this whole thing. So interview usually stop a little bit ahead of time. She's laughing and saying, so you're you're you're basically he's she's. She's basically baiting him and saying, so, you're consorting with somebody who's committed war crimes, so basically say, like trying to make him like guilty of something. Do you see how crazy these pitches are, these people are, And then she has a diabolical laugh to go with it. This is not a nice little old lady. Something else is inside this bitch's skin suit.
Speaker 6: Do you have imprunce over government?
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ? And he's soft pitching questions to her, and she's still that wild up rile up. Then one cause a child death on earth this year, in every year, because it doesn't have to do what Israel has to do with Oi vase. So any place that their influence has touched, from the banking institutions on down to the people that they fund to murder other people and everything in between, including their poisoned injection and deadly allopathy system, there's always a number one cause of death of children. Oh, here's a nice here's a nice one. Israel stops Israel. Israeli stopped flower trucks from heading to starve a starving children and dump the flower on the ground. Let me say that again, Israeli stop flower trucks from heading to starving children and dump the flower on the ground.
Speaker 35: Much.
Speaker 1: Look, there's a bunch of there's a Chabad over there, you know, guiding the way. You see them with his hands out like this, like this freaking air traffic controlman, or you know, one of those freaking cops on the street guiding traffic.
Speaker 26: Tell me.
Speaker 1: That small hat time. Yeah, I'm gonna I will play golf and gaza whether you like it or not. There's really ambassador visiting Innsbruck said I'm gonna play golf and gazza whether as he's grind his little red fucking what is it? A maga fucking small hat? What is that?
Speaker 12: I'm going.
Speaker 21: This is not a conspiracy.
Speaker 1: We're gonna stop here, man. I have to stop adding to this list because we are not even. We're about halfway and maybe not even. And that was another three hours of our life. Maybe I need to stop doing reading interludes and stuff like that. But isn't that kind of the whole point of is me? For me to like, I don't know, comment on the ship, that's gonna be wild. If I have, I've got a lot to say. We should get I'll get direct sunlight at least fifteen minutes day, you know, I do. I do. It's not just vitamin D. It activates all kinds of systems in your body to function properly and to create hormones and all kinds of things. It's there's a symbiotic relationship that being in a shut in in the house is not good for you. So when I'm not going to water parks with my daughter, I am going to the backyard and laying out a yoga mat on top. It's so hot here, so we have these little tile things like they're like carpet tiles, but they're like plastic bottom. So there's enough of those stretched out for my body length on the ground that are just laying there. I put the yoga mat on top of that, and if no one's home, there's a newdi dan out there. If there's somebody home that I you know, wear my swim trunks, but I make sure that I'm out there for at least thirty five minutes a day, and that's in like ninety five to one hundred and fifty teen degree weather. So it's really difficult to do that, and I set a time around my phone because it's so hot that I have to force myself to withstand it. So that's what I do, though I do it every day that I can if it's not overcast, and luckily there's a pooler ry there. Cool down a little bit, jump back on the mat, lay down again, and just so everybody knows, it's not the sun, the natural thing in the world in the sky that causes cancer and any of these other problems. You know, overdoing anything, if you're not used to it, you don't build this build up things over time, Gradually there is going to have a problem. But that's not what causes cancer. It's putting spraying sun block cancer causing chemicals onto your skin and then baking them into your body with the sun, or when they spray a bunch of shit into the sunlight changing its nature and by the time it reaches you there's a whole different frequency going on. Might even be sending you other information up here as it's you know, as it does. Because this uh, this thing that people love to talk about in the in the Goofy fringe community about the pineal glen. It's not just that, but there are a lot of things that you know, this is another thing that I did. I know, I've told that other people. This the Horus eye, the all seeing eye isn't an evil thing. Horaus wasn't an evil thing either. That's what the Jews did to it later on. This is also a really good way to look at the sun with one eye and then the other and kind of focus it in. This is the way that you can look at it directly with your eye open, and then you'll see that that white or just dot starts flickering like this, and it looks like a projector like like I like a little video protector, you know, rolling the rolling the things. And then you have to ask yourself, is it even solid? Maybe that's just the black mark from the light so that you don't see it anymore. Is that it burned image And that's what you're seeing in the center. But you can look away and not see that thing trailing with you. So I'm saying there's something up going on. There's something more going either. And if you go like this too, you'll see this the cross, the sun cross, the is it goes like this and like this. There's a bunch of little tiny lines offro too. But you see, you'll see this and this, And that's what our Gothic ansass was created. As that they created the sun cross. There was a circle with a freaking circle with the line in the center of it. That was and then when they tilted it, that was across the saint andrew because with the carrying it it was crooked, so then it looked like an axe, and that was across the Saint Andrew, Saint uh George of Cappadocia. It was straight up and then you put a little legs on it and you have the uh the walk like in Egyptian swashtika right or the or the mule if you will, uh sun will three hours a day? Like what do you like? How do people work and do that? Unless you are you? Unless you unless your job is like pool porn, which would be great. I mean pool porno. I stay out for three hours a day. I stay out for six Yes, I said, yep, let's see slup. Say you doing buddy? Yeah? Yeah, kids without jobs exactly, But when you have, when you're the parent, h thirty five minutes a day in the blazing stuf, it's pretty good, I think, especially if you're doing it consistently and on the weekends and whatever the time is you go out of water park with a kid, and I mean that's hours out there. Even in maximum security prison, in solitary confinement is legally required to get one hour or something per day. Yeah, but it's not really what they do. It's not usually that long, and it's not usually it's all walking distance time to where they got to. Let you out. It's all like it's time from the time we leave out the door. It's not really the time out there. They're usually getting like twenty five minutes of thirty minutes, and they're shade there because there's walls. It's not directly beaten down on you. It's just happened to be. You're getting fresh air, sun penetrating your body with vitamins present prevents presents cancer. You're gonna have to You're gonna have to explain what that means to me, because vitamins penetrate in your body with vitamins. I think I need to reread that or something. I don't think. I think if anybody's putting in going to the to the point of where they have to like scale this out and measure it like they're like cutting up a grammar cocaine on a fucking scale as to how much sunlight you should get to day, I think you've already overthought it. Just get what you can and don't make it cheap, right, don't do five ten minutes, all right, I think, or though it's about three forty six Jesus Christ, yeah, we are all right. So you have to look at this now, don't worry. It's it's not dirty. That's not the only fans page. Oh shit, here we are. Let's put me over here to this time just be different, right so if you are on Oh, I forgot to tell you guys about this guy poll Blueshift. I don't know when the last time was he made a video. Let's find out it has it been a month ago? Alright, well it's been a month ago. But uh, I learned a little bit because I was looking for it, not sort of the sermons. It was another Metallica, Oh yeah, metallic Nirvana song. It was school. It's in here somewhere. I got Lincoln Parking there in the end, but he Lincoln Park again, got sex Veissels. Gotta say the Queen like more Lincoln Park, son of Gon Nirvana a couple of different variotes. But this is a pretty decent channel, and uh he used to be a little bit more active, I guess, but I was still trying to find the one for school. But it's a good song. Hm, it's the one that goes no recess, No recess that song. D I can't play any of it here because we're in the tube, but I might actually play it so my daughter plays piano, and I was thinking maybe we'll put together our own little little intro song here. I got my my best guitar, and I got Rebecca's iban as out there for the lead. I could probably do a little bit here, make a couple tracks and then synk them up. They'll be paying an ask for me. I'm not really I never you know, I'm not that guy. But I'm not gonna be here disrespectfully. They'd be like, how hard do that be?
Speaker 29: Know?
Speaker 1: That's pretty fucking hard actually, especially for timing. Okay, so anyway, if you are here on the YouTube, you should have been pressing that button a long time ago. Click it, God, damn it, all eight of you. I demand you, except for the person who already did. You're free to go. Also, this is nine thirteen subscribers we need, oh my god, we need a less than one hundred. But then right around nine thousand more after that, let's try to let's try to pick up the pace please all right on Instagram. I want you guys to do this for me because this is really important to the show. A way to help the show out without having to do anything that's you know, one would contemplate as being taken from your family, yourself. Click this button and you get to place there. I didn't realize there was a filter around there, so forgive me. I thought that was just the picture. I was trying to figure out what the hell why I look different? But anyway, on TikTok, it's doctor dot Glyndon dot clips. Okay, but here I just told you, just click on the link and it's doctor glynnon clips. Need you to subscribe to this follow it because I'm being suppressed like a freaking maniac everywhere I go, so I need I need your help. I just put a twenty four minute clip of the doctor Manso Doctor Glinnon a fun section of it, really funny interesting section of it right there. And then there's all this right, all these different little quickies, little look shorts, these two I think I made myself. I did, yeah, And then some of these things are pre created by stream Yard as like when they're little add on bonus things that they do. Now there's thirty five. This also needs to be ten k as fast as possible, all right, right here, leave big farm behind Lincoln right there, Coach's ballbuster, so it's here, okay, Hold look nicodiness is here, right sand my good friend. Uh sos sas no soas all right, and now let's go back to here so you see the tick behind behind it. I don't care, but let me show you what they do to me. Though. Ready, this is all my stuff. I'm not sharing other people stuff. So when I put up a video of any kind, it's completely hidden from the world. Anybody who's ever had TikTok account, you could put dog shit on there and you'll get seven hundred hundred views. I've done it, so I know I have a different account that could show you. Probably I feel like that's not the way you do it. I forgot anyway. But when I put a steel pitch still picture up here seventy four, not that's bad, seventy two, ninety seven, win thirty six. When I did a video from the phone, but these were uploaded from my computer, it shouldn't matter. And it's in the right format where it's the full screen because most people sc scroll, so they prioritize ones that fit the li Was it nine by sixteen the nine x sixteen, uh whatever, I think it's or sixteen by no, whatever the hell? Which way it is that that uh format, So these shouldn't. There's no reason for this other than that I've been blacklisted in my phone number and my IP address is anti TikTok Oi fucking vy because if this wasn't like this, the six thousand subscribers that I have on my other account more than qualifies me or TikTok affiliate, and I'd be making this show way better with the extra ten grand a month I'd be making off of doing the affiliate program. But since I'm not, it's all because I've been locked out of this system. They don't want me to be able to build this a fucking channel. And I've watched other people, We've done this test, We've ran channels together side by side, and I've watched them post the same shit that I did, and they blew up and I was not even circulated. They'd never even circulated my stuff. Why do you think that is? Why? If not, because they're already through their system pre determining I'm canceled, so organic on both we need an organic movement. Then other people will just go there and they won't be able to stop them. They can keep you hidden. Once people find you, and they pile on that doesn't matter anymore. They can't there. It's gonna be harder for them to hide you because now people are looking for you. They know that you exist. So YouTube boom right there, rumble right there, bride On, right there, we got We picked up a few subscribers over on bridey On, so that's awesome. Patreon's here if you want to do it, gives them go going to the Daughter's petigi bank, and we are leaving on July seventh. I'm pretty sure seventh and twenty seventh, I will be in New York with my family, with my daughter, and there will be content, but there's gonna be a lot of like home video stuff for GoPro. If anybody wants to support the show through the gifts and go, it's going to go to that family trip. And if there's anything left over, I'm totally going to get the pay software for da Vinci Resolves so I can go above and beyond my limitations here and hire resolution quality for rendering videos and making different content. Not why because I like doing it, not because I anticipate not being suppressed, because I would have to be a whole different person or use someone else's computer on a whole different identity in order for me to actually do anything. And then I could also prove my point again that it's because I'm blacklisted, like I need to change my phone number, change my service provider, not have my name linked to it. This is how I'd have to go about it if I want to do it on my own phone, or I'd have to take my daughter's phone or something instead. Up accounts. And you know when they send you the little you know, code to verify and just punch it in from her phone, and then this is the only and when I do stuff like that, oh my god, all of a sudden, I'm seeing what do you know? It is enough to get you a little pissy? You know what I'm saying. Yeah, all right, so there you go. There's all that. Thank you so much for watching. H this is quarter. I don't think we need to look at it that we'll start here tomorrow versus children in cages as six slaves for un security staff for the un security staff. Isn't that sickening? I subscribed to his channel. I don't give your what they say. I yeh, there's a channel though, I way, okay, So anybody anyway, So there is an upcoming, there will be uh, most likely me going on to well Mike I re offered me and he said he's gonna have say Sally send me something. But we got to come up with the topic. I think I'm probably gonna try to go over a little bit of the or The Not the Orlanda, the British Ada and what I went over with that series that I did. But we'll see. Like I said, I don't have to be one hundredscon agreement and nobody has to be an hundredscond agreement with me in order for me to be friends with them. It's all really about what they how they treat you, right, and shouldn't it be how it is? And like obviously like how they treat you, and also that they're not ravenous maniac murderers, right like that that's a positive. Oh, if you're wondering, I don't know why this part isn't being subjected to the green screen. Maybe because it's an overlay. But the reason why this looks like it's empty right here is because there's green in this picture and I have and I'll show you in a second the difference. It's so weird, right, how they do that so now oh wait Ellen, yeah, okay, now that's weird. Yeah, okay, yeah right, So it's not gonna be matter because I'm that screen. I'd have to go do it the differently. In mind, it's it's a layer between a layer, so it was already broadcast onto that. That's why it's never mind, I can't do that. Where we at, there's some other thing I wanted to show you. So get onto the get onto the TikTok if you want, but please do the do the instagram one the Instagram want. If we get big on that, there's going to be more people for the Wednesday They'll they'll show up for the Wednesday show and hopefully that'll help boost the U the followership on Rumble and on YouTube and I'm brighty on which we're actually picking up subtraction a BRIDI on this is awesome, very excited about that. Like I said, I like Mike and like and we do not have to agree on everything. It's okay, I don't have any Look, I'm not gonna. I would never shut down or do whatever to somebody just because I don't like they have religious belief and I and I don't have it anymore when I once might have that's not that's not how I roll. You know, that's not I'm not I'm not the I'm not the problem in this world like some people are. You don't have to be like me. The firstity is good if the only thing that I would be concerned with is if you're being misled to do to serve something that's not going to be good for yourself or others, and you think you're doing right, inter beeding brought down a dark path in that case, that would say that there's reason to, you know, have an intervention with that person and let chart at least try to explain to them what you see. But I don't think there's any I don't think it's so. I don't think there's any reason to, you know, shun somebody because they have a different perspective on the religious beliefs. And when when when confronted with something like the British Ata and the history that was put together by not not just la Withdell, but I found another another fund a couple other people that were telling the truth prior to the ninth one of the most recent one that I found, The most recent one I found one of the po one of the books he published was in eighteen thirty four. Widell published in nineteen twenty nine, nineteen thirty the books that I've read to you. So even before well before you know, a lot of shit went down, there was a little bit more honesty in the world, and there wasn't a there wasn't any any you know, reason to guard yourself or have to have to worry about what's going to happen to you if you talked about stuff. And this was openly discussed and it goes back to Arian Gotha all over again. So when confronted with that, the problem that would be is how thick of a calcification is it over your over your eyes, over your mind of what you've been conditioned from birth to believe in. When you're confronted with things that are very logical, very reasonable, very rational and etched in stone from one place to another, and someone who's actually honest is actually translating this for you, for you for the first time, how thick do they have to chip away for you to finally allow yourself to consider that this other stuff might be missing, you know, not as not as real as you thought it was. Yeah, my lunch Breakout. Rumble also uses a bunch of deception and AI and bullshit that they don't they don't actually look very closely into. I played one other videos before, and as I'm watching, I'm like, wait a minute, there's no pictures of freaking you know, airships and what do you call it what people call tartarian buildings with big spikes in the air, you know, refueling energy. It's like it was a bunch of bullshit. So if they're going to mislead you with that and not explain to you what they're showing you and so they look like old photographs, if they're gonna do that type of bullshit with you, all they're doing is stirring at more lies into the mix. So fuck my lunch break and everybody else who doesn't straightforward talk to you and tell you what's what, at least to their best in their knowledge. If they're trying to sensationalize something, the truth is weird enough. As Bill Cooper would say, please support the show, Please at least follow damn place and share it with others. Share whatever you I've put a bunch of little pieces of my stuff of my stuff on Instagram. Rumble and YouTube. Now there's shorter videos. You can share the people and say, hey, if you like this, why you follow the show? Watch it once or twice, you know, all right bye, good night by the way, and we are awful.