Speaker 1: Hello, my love lies.
Speaker 2: I'm Roxy Callahan and thank you so much for listening to my Erotic Whispers podcast. Before I introduce this week's story, I wanted to let you know that our production studio is releasing a new podcast, The Sterling Collection. The Sterling Collection is an erotic audio drama designed for your ultimate pleasure. Your host is Sterling. He's a master sensualist who has curated a private collection of his most passionate encounters over his life. These are not just stories, their uncensored, immersive experiences of raw desire in shared ecstasy. It's literary erotica brought to life through Sterling's captivating voice. How great does that sound? I'll had details in the description. That's so exciting. And you know what else is exciting. This week's story is the next Inner Swipe Right series. You all remember our heroin m who started the series emerging from an oppressive sexual life. In this week's episode, she goes a step further, letting herself be used by a man however he desires. Giving someone permission to use your body for their pleasure is a unique kind of sexual empowerment. You are the gatekeeper, and when you open the gate you let him have his way with you. It's a fantasy that many women love. Let's see if em ends up loving it too.
Speaker 1: Lovely.
Speaker 2: Annie Bee repreases her role as m and newcomer Drew plays the lucky man who swept right and once again, please note this podcast is intended for adult listeners. I never thought Candy would speak the words she was speaking, especially in a restaurant.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you were doing two guys. You didn't have them fucking you from both ends while you weren't just lying on your back.
Speaker 2: A few days earlier, I had the most amazing threesome with a bisexual couple. Pandy had admitted to me that her biggest fantasy was to lie on her back and have one guy fucking her pussy while another fucked her mouth while she just lay back and enjoyed it. I hadn't exactly done that.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: I did have a cock in my mouth and one on my pussy. I just wasn't on my back.
Speaker 1: I caught the waitress looking over her shoulder in the distance.
Speaker 2: Luckily we were in a private corner of the back room, allowing us to speak freely, Andandy shook her head.
Speaker 3: You know if you want to have something done right, you just have to do it yourself.
Speaker 2: My jaw dropped open. Candy was in a serious relationship with Julian. The idea that she would pursue my lifestyle seemed absurd. I at least had a reason to be experimenting at finding new guys and new ways to fuck. I'd spent three years and the most boring sexual relationship consable boyfriend wouldn't even let me give him a blowjob. He was incredibly handsome, but that didn't count for a lot in the end. Are you serious? Are things okay with Julian? Candy was my best friend, and while we had spent hours discussing my provocative and casual sex life, that didn't mean that I couldn't respect her relationship. Candy paused and looked off in the distance, as if weighing her words.
Speaker 3: Things are fine, I just am finding your freedom tempting.
Speaker 1: I reached across the table and took her hand.
Speaker 2: Maybe we should stop talking about my life, then, you know, I'm doing this as a healthy way to heal after three years of imprisonment, I laughed, But the truth was that after getting fucked in the ass, doing it with people watching and having a threesome. My previous sex life really did feel like a prism.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Emma, It's not like I feel like I'm in a prison, but I don't feel comfortable just talking to Joane about what I want. I'm living with He that's a guilt, I guess.
Speaker 2: She laughed and took a drink from her tea. What could you possibly feel guilty about? And Julian's a good guy? What do you want that he'd object to? Oh geez, Emma, Kenny pulled her hand away and held it up, ticking off one finger at a time.
Speaker 3: How about doing it with two guys at once? Him letting me use a strap on with him?
Speaker 1: Shit?
Speaker 3: Even the stuff I think he would get off on kind of scares me.
Speaker 2: I raise my eyebrow, like what anal? I thought you already did that? No threesome with another girl. He'd love that until I'd buried my face in her pussy. I'm sure he'd be jealous with all the macho bullshit. I almost dropped my mug of coffee. You were bisexual, Candy nodded. I had no idea. Holy shit, Candy, you've been my friend for four years, and you've never told me.
Speaker 1: She lowered her head.
Speaker 3: I know it's part of the problem with Julian, communication and all that. I know you're a raging at or a sexual and I was afraid you'd find it intimidating hanging out with a girl who fantasized about women.
Speaker 2: Wait, does that mean you fantasize about me? I was actually fine with Candy being bisexual, but there was something in the tone of her last comment that hung in the air. No, she reached over and squeezed my hand.
Speaker 3: It don't make his awkward. I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: I didn't quite believe her, And the truth is, the thought of a woman fantasizing about me was a bit of a turn on. I was fairly certain that my question was unfair, though, so I returned the conversation to the subject at hand. So you think Julian can't deal with much more than you're doing now? Candy took a sip of her tea pretty much she forced a smile, So I guess I continue to live vicariously through you. Her face brightened, which reminds me, what do you have in mind next?
Speaker 1: Well, I've thought about this a lot.
Speaker 2: I want to experience the exact opposite of Brad. Brad was my ex boyfriend, the most passive lover ever. What do you mean I'm going to look for a guy who will totally take charge. I want an animal in the bedroom rather than lay in bed like a corpse. I want some guy who won't even ask or tell me all the things he'll do to me.
Speaker 1: He'll just do them.
Speaker 3: Oh, you want some alpha male or domb type.
Speaker 2: I like sad in alpha male type. I think I'll use that in my profile anyway, That's exactly what I want.
Speaker 1: He commands me, and I happily oblige.
Speaker 3: What if he asks for something weird?
Speaker 1: I'm not tried, mind, I smiled over my muck.
Speaker 3: I don't think I would either.
Speaker 2: Well, all I have to do is swipe break to find out.
Speaker 1: I couldn't wait.
Speaker 2: I had a lot of luck with my existing profile, a photo of me in a bikini and of me in a mini dress, and another one of me in tight jeans and a similarly tight T shirt. But I swapped out the main photo for one of me in a more elegant evening gam I cropped my face out of the photos.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: My theory was that the extra step would weed out the lazy assholes that said it honestly didn't seem to matter at all. Guys on dating apps didn't care about much more than a hot body and a willing partner. Like the description I had put together for the threesome, this one took a bit of care. I liked Kenny's wording of alpha male dom sounded all right, but this wasn't about BDSM. It was about him taking charge. But alpha male didn't seem enough. I had to somewhat outline that I wanted to be dominated well, making it clear that this wasn't a BDSM fantasy thing.
Speaker 1: Here's what I ended up with.
Speaker 2: I want an alpha male type to take charge and fuck me however he likes. Don't ask me if I'm enjoying it, don't ask me what position I like. Don't ask me if I'm going to come, Don't ask me anything. Just use my body as your plaything. This is not a BDSM thing. I want to be your fuck toy, not your slave. If it's not clear by now, I'm not looking for a relationship or even talking to you. After you leave me a sobbing, wet mess. Fuck me and get out. Think you can handle that? Swipe bright and prove it. I read my profile probably twenty times. It was my favorite so far, so much attitude while requesting someone that just used me. That dichotomy was a huge turn on. How much of a badass? Was I a big enough bad ass that I could handle a guy pulling my hair as he fucked me doggy style or slapping my ass as he did me up against a wall. The ass slap image made me hot. I had never been slapped by a man, nor did I want to experience it, really, but this seemed different. What would it feel like to have a guy fucking me doggy style, his cock pounding my pussy, and then slap a sharp pain on my ass? But the combination of pain and pleasure feel good? I honestly didn't know, but the thought led me right down the path that I always seemed to follow. After I wrote my profile to my bedroom, where I would crawl into bed and masturbate in anticipation.
Speaker 1: I didn't even have to set up the moment.
Speaker 2: I just closed my eyes and slipped my right hand between my legs while my left hand crest my tits. I imagined a guy so into fucking me that he wasn't even undressed. His shirt was hanging down on his cock while his pants were between his knees. He was behind me with his hands on my hips, holding me tight as he fucked me hard. I'd have my eyes closed as my head was buried in the pillow. As I struck my clit imagining the scene, I got hotter and hotter until I was ready for the fantasy moment I wanted. I felt his palm give my ass a firm smack. I slid my fingers into my pussy and imagined how the slap would feel. I had no idea, but the orgasm that soon rocked my body told me that I at least liked the idea of it. I didn't even know if the guy would slap me if that was exciting in and of itself. There were so many unknowns a guy could use me in any number of ways that I was looking forward to all of them. I rolled over and grabbed my phone from the nightstand time to swipe right. The first profile I saw was an incredibly handsome guy in a dark blue business suit with a smirk on his face. His second photo was of him standing in front of a Mercedes S series. His name was Clinton. He looked like an arrogant asshole. Perfect. I swiped right, and what do you know, there was a match. For the first time since I joined the dating app. I messaged a guy. First. Well, well, Clint, a dating app thinks we're a match, he replied almost immediately.
Speaker 4: Well from the nickdown, we're a match.
Speaker 1: Are you asking me to give you head? Clint?
Speaker 4: First, of your face, then you can maybe give me head.
Speaker 1: You're kind of a dick. I like that.
Speaker 4: I know what I want. I'm not really interested in hooking up with someone who needs a brown bag over her head.
Speaker 1: You're delightfully shallow, Clint, pick coming.
Speaker 4: Shortly, Okay, I was not expecting that.
Speaker 1: Expecting what Well, normally, if.
Speaker 4: A woman doesn't show her face, there's a reason, and that reason is she's fuggly. You were gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Why sank you, Clint? It was kind of you to give me a shot despite my potential fugliness.
Speaker 4: So let me get this straight. You just want to hook up and have me take charge.
Speaker 2: Only if you're comfortable with that, Clint. I'd hate to ask you to do something that you're not into. Oh, I'm so wa into this color me unsurprised.
Speaker 4: I like your attitude, Emma, but you seem kind of strong willed. I may demand that you let me fuck you in the ass.
Speaker 2: I was rather hoping that would be on the menu, actually, But don't let that influence you. I basically want you to just fuck the shit out of me however you like.
Speaker 4: So what are the ground rolls editing off limits?
Speaker 1: Not really?
Speaker 2: If you move in a direction I don't like, I'll tell you. I doubt that will happen, though, But keep in mind that just because I want you to treat me like a fucktoid doesn't mean that you don't have to listen to me.
Speaker 4: Got it. Okay, we're starting now. I'm at the office tomorrow until six. Meet me at the Poseidon Hotel lobby at seven. I'll ignore you as I walk through. You're just to follow me to my room the moment the door closes. You better be prepared to be thoroughly fucked.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure my pussy will be sobbing what before we even get off the elevator, Clint, so you down for that?
Speaker 1: Don't ask me? Tell me, Emma.
Speaker 4: Meet me at the Poseidon lobby tomorrow at seven pm. Then follow me to my room and prepare to do whatever I ask.
Speaker 2: I will see you then, Nemma, I was so wet, I'm masturbated again. Fantasy about Clint doing me in the elevator. I couldn't believe it. For the first time since using the dating app, the very first match turned out to be a good one. I basked in the relaxing glow of multiple orgasms as I fell asleep. I had no idea what the next day would bring, but I couldn't wait to experience it as usual, and the anticipation was simply too much, and I hit the lobby at six point thirty. I was wearing a little black dress with black lace lingerie. When I was early. During my previous hook up, the two guys were nearly as early as I was. Unfortunately that didn't happen this time. I spent nearly an hour sitting in the lobby in a state of near constant arousal. Every time the door opened, I imagined it was Clint ready to lead me to his room. And the clock hit seven fifteen, I actually considered that Clint may have stood me up. I got up and started pacing as I turned a glance at the door one more time.
Speaker 1: There he was. He looked amazing.
Speaker 2: He was in a dark tailored suit and his short hair was perfect. He strode in like he owned the place, ignoring everyone while he walked toward the elevators. He didn't even look around the room to see if I was there as he passed me. I followed a few steps behind him. I walked into the elevator and stood next to him, staring at the door as it closed. It was just him and me. I didn't know what to do, and that was thrilling in and of itself. I was just there to follow his lead. My plan was to be quiet and follow him to his room. But the second the elevator started moving, he turned toward me and slid his hand between my legs. I gasped as he started stroking me through my panties while he looked me in the eye.
Speaker 1: His caze was intense.
Speaker 4: You're wet.
Speaker 2: He slid his fingers under my panties and stroked my pussy lips with his fingers. I nodded, you need fucked. The elevator dinged, and he withdrew his hand. Follow me at that point, followed him to the end of the world. He had a raw sexuality that was exactly what I was hoping for. We didn't say anything as he walked about halfway down the long hall to his room. He opened the door and walked in, not bothering to hold the door for me. I slipped in behind him. He continued to ignore me, slipping out of his suit jacket and tossing it on the chair next to the floor lamp on the right. It was a big room with a king sized bed on the left.
Speaker 4: Take your clothes off and kneel next to the bed.
Speaker 2: He said it casually as he walked into the bathroom. Oh God, this is so what I wanted. I slipped out of my shoes, my trass, and my underwear. I was completely naked. I crusted my tits and slid my hand between my legs. I was so turned on. All I wanted was to just do whatever he wanted. Every possibility I imagined made me wetter. I tossed a pillow from the bed on the floor and knelt down on it. Shortly afterward, Clint walked out of the bathroom. His tie was gone and his shirt was unbuttoned at the top. He was unbutting his sleeves as he approached me. He stopped in front of me. His crotch was inches from my face, and I bally wanted to run my hand over his pants and touch his cock, but he waited for his instructions. Clint was in charge. He ran his hand over my cheek and then unbuttoned his pants. He unzipped them and they fell to his ankles. He was wearing boxers, and his cock pressed against them but didn't seem too hard. I reached out my hand.
Speaker 4: No, keep your hands at your side.
Speaker 2: I dropped my hands next to my hips. Clint slid his boxers down. He was shaved completely smooth, and his cock was semi hard, extended out but curved down and touching his balls. I was unbelievably turned on. I had never fucked a guy who shaved himself smooth before, and I loved the idea of feeling Clint get hard in my mouth while his smooth skin crest my lips. I leaned forward and kissed the top of Quint's cock.
Speaker 4: That's right, right, no hands, just use your mouth.
Speaker 2: I didn't need him to invite me twice. I ran my tongue down Clint's cock until I was licking his smooth balls. It was awesome how I could feel his member resting against my cheek as I licked and lightly sucked his balls. I then ran my tongue back up clint cock, loving how it would twitch and shirk as my tongue flicked against the bottom of the head. I ran my tongue around the head of his cock and then wrapped my lips around it and slid it into my mouth. I easily fit his whole cock in, but as I sucked, I could feel it getting harder and harder. I pushed my lips against Clint's balls and the smooth and muscular base of his cock. I held my lips against Clint's body as his cock up more and more engorged in my mouth. It was the hottest experience feeling a cock get hard and extend back into my throat. Quint stroked the side of my head with his hand and then took a handful of my hair and his fist. He pulled my head away from his cock, which hurt a little as he pulled my hair, but it was herotic too. He shoved my head on his cock and then used his hand to move my mouth up and down. After a few strokes, he was rock hard. Without any warning, Clint thrust his hips forward and yanked my head down on his cock. I was unprepared, and this cock hit my throat wrong. I forced my head back against his hand and pulled away, coughing. Soliva dripped off my chin. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and looked up. Clint was frowning.
Speaker 4: I'm disappointed, Emma. I expected that you would be able to deep throat a hard cock.
Speaker 2: I smiled at him for a second and then licked my lips. I lowered my head while I reached around and grasped his ass with my hands. God, his ass was so hard and muscular. Without any delay, I slid Clint's cock along my tongue into my mouth and then pulled hard on his ass, shoving his cock deep into my mouth and down my throat. I took him all the way on my first try. He was a rock hard in my mouth and throat, and my lips were pressed against his shaved skin. I slid back and forward, taking Ma all away each time. When I felt he got the message, I dropped my arms to my side and looked up at him, his cock resting on my tongue.
Speaker 1: He was smiling very good, Emma.
Speaker 2: He then grabbed my head with both of his hands and shoved me down on his cock. I was ready this time and just relaxed as he fucked my mouth and throat. As his cock filled my mouth, I couldn't help myself and slip the hand between my legs. I lightly stroked my clit as I deepthroated him. I wasn't close to an orgasm yet. I was in that awesome build up phase where everything just felt so good.
Speaker 1: Moaning.
Speaker 2: Clint stepped back, pulling his cock out of my mouth. It was glistening. He looked down at me, and I just stared at him as precomm and saliva dripped off my chin onto my tits.
Speaker 1: Pure lust in my eyes.
Speaker 4: Fuck, that felt good.
Speaker 1: He sat down on the bed.
Speaker 4: I was close shooting my load all over your face, Emma, But there is so much more I want to do to you.
Speaker 1: He pouted the bed.
Speaker 4: Lie down on your stomach.
Speaker 2: I stood up and crawled onto the bed. I didn't know what he had in mind, but I was ready and willing for anything. I laid down my arms on the bed at my side. I turned and looked back at him, my cheek resting on the pillow. He climbed up and straddled my legs. He ran his hand up the back of my right leg and I shivered. He grabbed my ass cheeks with his hands and started to crust them.
Speaker 4: You know, Emma, I wasn't joking about fucking you and the ass.
Speaker 2: He ran a finger down my ass crack from the top down, over my asshole, into my pussy and back.
Speaker 4: What do you think of that?
Speaker 2: Do whatever you want with me. I'm here to be fucked. His finger left another trail down my ass, but paused at my tight muscle.
Speaker 4: That was the correct answer, Emma.
Speaker 2: He slid the tip of his finger in my ass. I hoped yet at least some experience and enable sex and knew how to massage the inside of my ass to loosen me up. But I did much care regardless if he just fucked my ass right there, and then I knew I'd loosen up pretty fast. In fact, the thought of him fucking my ass filled me with yearning. I slid my hand between my legs under my body and started slatting my finger in and out of my pussy while Clint's finger slid in and out of my ass. He leaned forward and his cock brushed against the back of my leg. God, it was so hard. Clint seemed average sized, but he definitely was hard to steel. I focused on loosening my ass muscles as I slid my finger up and stroked my clip With his cock in his hand, he stroked the bottom of my pussy and it slid it along my ass. He pulled his finger out and pushed the head of his cock in. I did my best to relax, but I needed more time. As a result, Clint had to push really hard to get inside me. You were so fucking tight, His comment put me over the top, and I started stroking my pussy and clit faster and faster.
Speaker 1: Oh God, fuck my ass now please.
Speaker 2: His cock was so hard that he had no problem shoving it deep inside my ass to spite my muscles not being totally relaxed. The initial thrust hurt a bit, but once he was inside me, I was so close to orgasm that I didn't care as he pulled out. The motion made it easier to relax, and the combination of my ass crubbing his cock, and my finger stroking my clip faster and faster brought me so close. I was going to beg him to fuck me hard when he put all his weight forward and shoved his cock into my ass and held it there. The force pushed my pussy down on my hand, and I was helpless under the weight of his hips holding me down. I was flat on my stomach and Klint lowered his chest onto my back. His arms were next to my shoulders and I could feel his thighs against the back of mine. I felt like he was consuming me. The image of him sexually taking me over did it. I pushed my hips back against his cock as the heat in my pussy grew hotter and hotter. You want this, He slid back and started thrusting hard, fucking my ass. I adore the feeling of being filled by a cock, and my orgasm took me away. I moaned and grasped the sheets with one hand while I pushed hard against my clit with the other. All my muscles tensed with the explosion of pleasure.
Speaker 4: I can't believe you are coming as I fuck your ass. You are such a slut.
Speaker 2: I lost track of time as I let the waves of pleasure flow across my body. Eventually I was left panting for breath. As I recovered, Clint continued to fuck me. He stopped and tensed. I looked over my shoulder and smiled, you can totally come in my ass if you want.
Speaker 4: You risk.
Speaker 1: He slowly slid his cock at.
Speaker 4: I haven't fucked all your holes yet.
Speaker 1: Oooh, no you haven't.
Speaker 4: Fuck You are so goddamn sexy, Emma.
Speaker 1: He slid down off the bed.
Speaker 4: I'm so wired, I need to take a break. I still could come any second.
Speaker 2: Whatever you want. He shook his head and walked off to the bathroom. I rolled over on my back and couldn't stop myself and crust my tits and stroked my pussy. I was so incredibly horny. I had just had an awesome orgasm, and I still wanted more. Couldn't walk out, trying his stomach and crotch with a towel. He had an amazing body, tall and lean with washboard abs. I slid two fingers into my pussy as I watched him, I was thinking of you. He dropped the towel and I could see that he was softer, not limp, but not the rock hardness he sustained since I took him in my mouth. He walked over and stood next to the bed.
Speaker 4: Make me hard.
Speaker 2: I reached out and took his cock in my hand. I held it and ran my thumb around the head of his cock. It twitched and he got harder in my hand. I stroked it up and down a few times, and I could feel him get harder and harder. Would stroke a few times and then rub my thumb or finger around the head of his cock. In no time, he was totally stiff. I looked up at Klint's face and he looked like he was in heaven. When he noticed me staring at him, he grabbed my head, stand up.
Speaker 4: And then bend over with your hands on the bed.
Speaker 1: I nodded it did as he said.
Speaker 2: I rolled off the bed, stood up, turned around, and then bent over, placing my hands on the bed. I looked over my shoulder as I felt Clint put one hand on my hip.
Speaker 1: I knew what was coming.
Speaker 2: Next and absolutely loved the feeling a guy's hand holding his cock, sliding it along my ass as he probed for the entrance to my pussy. The skin on skin, the initial touch of cock to pussy and then the firm thrust inside. Oh my god, I loved it. However, Clint did something new and it made me shiver. He slapped my ass with his cock. It was just a few times, and it didn't hurt. It was just a new feeling, and I loved it.
Speaker 1: It was like the sudden explosion of skin on skin.
Speaker 2: He stopped, and as I felt his hand grasp his cock, I realized that this may be what a smack on the ass would feel like, the short, sharp feeling of skin on skin.
Speaker 1: That wasn't a bad thought at all. Quint stroked my ass with his cock.
Speaker 4: I'm so tempted to fuck your ass again. You are so tight you.
Speaker 2: Can fuck me however you like. I felt the head of his cockslide from my ass down to the bottom of my pussy. At the moment it brushed my pussy lips, I shivered. I so badly wanted it inside me. I pressed backward, trying to somehow get it there. At the same moment, I felt a sharp pain on the right side of my round ass and hurt a smack.
Speaker 4: You are not to move, Emma, don't you know that I'm the one fucking you and over in wait, I'm in charge.
Speaker 2: His right hand crust my ass where he had slapped me, and the dichotomy of the sharp pain in his soft crest made me moan. It didn't hurt that his hard cock was pressed between my legs.
Speaker 4: Yes, if you don't behave I will be forced to punish you again.
Speaker 1: Oh please do, I thought.
Speaker 2: But before I could even comprehend how to make that happen, Claiint reached down, slid his cock between my pussy lips, and thrust his hips forward. His thrust was so hard it was almost violent, and I dzed my hands to support my body. He held his cock deep inside me and I closed my eyes. Oh yes, I may have liked that spack, but nothing, nothing felt as good as a cock deep in my pussy.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm going to do now, Emma.
Speaker 2: It was cripping my hips and holding me firm against his body, his cock pressed deep inside me. You're going to fuck me?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yes, But do you know what I'm going to do after that? No?
Speaker 2: My pussy started to throb around his cock. I was getting off on his talking.
Speaker 4: I'm going to fuck you until I'm ready. I'm going to push you to your knees and then come all over your face.
Speaker 2: Oh shit. It almost didn't matter what he said. The tone of his voice just got.
Speaker 1: Me hotter and hotter.
Speaker 4: Would you like that?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 2: Yes, I want your cum dripping down my cheeks, on my lips, in my hair, on my chin.
Speaker 1: Do whatever you like, Just fuck me, please.
Speaker 2: He slowly slit his cock out, and I was shivering in pleasure and anticipation.
Speaker 4: Very good, Emma, you deserve a good fuck.
Speaker 2: And as he said the word fuck, he thrust his cock deep inside me. He paused for the slightest of moments, and then thrust hard and deep, over and over again. It was intensely hot, but even as wire with pleasure as I was, I knew I couldn't come from him just fucking me from behind. He was thrusting hard, his thighs slapping against mine, shoving me forward, so I did my best to support myself with one hand while I reached between my legs and started stroking my clit with my fingers. Emotion of his thrust sworre an intense compliment. My fingers stroking my clip and the symphony of touch got me hotter and hotter very fast. I reached back further to bush my fingers against his cock as he fucked me. He was so hard that it felt like an iron rod was sliding under my fingertips. His ball slapped against the very end of my fingertips, and that made me even hotter. I slid my hand back. In the moment I touched my clip, I knew I was at the point of no return. The hard cock, the like touch in my own fingers. I started the moan as I once again felt my whole body tense and released. As the pleasure grew and grew.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you came with me in your ass, and now you're coming with me in your pussy.
Speaker 2: His thrusting increased in speed as my orgasm rocked my whole body. My legs went weak. As my orgasm pulsed through my body. My herod and his zones were overloaded. Every nerve was wired with pleasure. I chopped at my knees, pulling my pussy away from Clint's cock. I was going to apologize, but Clink grabbed my shoulder and tugged.
Speaker 4: Good girl, it's time for me to show you exactly how hot you are.
Speaker 1: I turned.
Speaker 2: We're sitting on my ankles than my knees. I was still too weak from two intense, back to back orgasms. Clint stroked his cock with his right hand. I smiled and looked up at his face. As he masturbated. He had this angelic look of concentration and pleasure. He started to moan, and I looked at his cock. It was a few inches from my nose.
Speaker 4: I'm coming.
Speaker 2: His muscles tensed, and a stream of hot come hit my cheek and shot into my hair. I moved a bit and another shot of come hit me right on the lips. Its hot witness dripped down onto my chin.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: In another shot of come hit my nose. I looked up again and Clint leaned forward, his face lost in pleasure. He pushed his cock up against my other cheek, and some more com dripped out. He then rubbed this cock against my cheeks, breading the COUM.
Speaker 4: Do you see how fucking hot you made me? Emma?
Speaker 2: He slid his cock along my lips and I opened my mouth and licked it. He kept sliding it along my face, rubbing it against my other cheek and then my chin. I wrapped my lips around the head of Clint's cock and stroked the bottom with my tongue, which made him moan again.
Speaker 1: He pulled back quickly.
Speaker 4: Holy shit, I can't take any more.
Speaker 1: I laughed.
Speaker 2: That's good, because I've run out of fuckable holes. Clint half stumbled over to the bed and collapsed on his back.
Speaker 4: I've never come so hard in my life. You are credible.
Speaker 2: I stood up and looked at Clint. I rubbed some calm that had dripped onto my tits into my skin. Thank you, Clint. I quite enjoyed that myself. I turned and walked to the bathroom. He left me a bit of a mess, so I'm going to take a shower. I closed the bathroom door, turned the heat and the shower up to high, and climbed in. It was painfully hot, but felt good. I washed my hair and rinsed myself clean. As I did, I took several deep, steamy breaths. I thoroughly enjoyed Clint, and I just wanted to continue to soak up the pleasurable feelings that were still there, even as they slowly faded. I grabbed a towel, tried myself off, and walked out to grab my clothes to my shock. Clint was still there. I had expected he would use my shower as an opportunity to leave without any complications. He sat on the bed and looked at me.
Speaker 4: When I fuck you tomorrow, I think I'll just focus on one hole.
Speaker 1: He had a wicked smile on his face.
Speaker 2: Oh God, the gorgeous alpha male was going to be more clingy than the ugly guy that fucked me in public. I'm afraid that's not going to happen, Clint. I tried to be nice.
Speaker 4: Sure it will. You're my fuck toy, Clint.
Speaker 2: That was just for tonight. I picked up my bronze, started to put it on. Look, I had a good time. You're a good fuck, really you are. But this was just a one time thing.
Speaker 4: He nodded, got it, one night stand.
Speaker 2: I slipped on my panties. WAL couldn't stared at my body the whole time. The way he so badly still wanted me was a bit of a turn on. This was really awesome. You know how to take charge, I smiled as I lifted my dress over my head. I grabbed my high heels, walked over and sat on the bed next to him. He wasn't miserable and he wasn't sad, but he was clearly disappointed. I kissed him on the cheek and then whispered in his ear, you are the first guy to ever come all over my face. I liked it. I slipped my shoes on, but Clint remained quiet. I stood up and walked toward the door. Emma, I turned.
Speaker 4: You were the best fuck toy I've ever had.
Speaker 2: Whys thank you, Clint. I turned and walked out at the door. As I walked to my car, I thought about the night. I did love it. It was everything I'd hoped it would be. I wanted the guy to just do with me what he wanted, and Clint totally embraced it, from fucking me in every possible way to come in on my face. I was there just to give him pleasure. It was great. What an amazing discovery the dating app had been for me. I was browsing the app for sexual experiences and they had all met my highest expectations. Experiences filled me with a self confidence that I always assumed I had but didn't realize I lacked. I also were a primal way of healing after my bad relationship with Brad. Brad made me question my own sexual feelings, and those damaging feelings disappear as I got together with guys, guys who knew what they wanted me, And as I got behind the wheel of my car, I realized that I had a slow burning fire in me, a fire to be the one to take charge. What would it be like if I was the one in charge? What would it be like if the guy was my fuck toy? Would I like it? If the guy was nothing more than a cock for me to do with as I wish and his face was a place for me to do nothing more than fuck with my pussy. I knew the answer. All I had to do was swipe right to find out. Thanks so much for listening to my podcast. I'm Roxy Callahan and my Erotic Whispers are brought to you by tenth Muse Studio.