Speaker 1: H everybody yea rackerboud.
Speaker 2: Yea?
Speaker 1: What is up? Yeah? What's up? Guys? By the way, I did get someone, uh while I was off stream, someone anonymous set uh uh, it's got something off my worst list? H yeah. Uh, how is everybody doing? Hold on? Someboy got me something off my worte list. It's an anonymous. Thanks Anonymous, Thanks Anonymous for that. I appreciate it. But what is up? How is everybody hold on?
Speaker 3: None?
Speaker 1: No? But is none of this come on? Hood? Yo? Yep? But uh? What is all? Guys? How is everyone doing? Mhm mhmm yeah. I just wanted to pop out of doorstream. H y'all give me one minute.
Speaker 4: If I had a living, I love you, hm h.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But what's up guys? How is everybody doing today? Yoh h yeah, but I hope everyone is there safe this morning? That this afardoon, this sevenon h I still think it's warned. Yeah, if I have a living, I love why hold on? Are you banned? Jacob? Are you banned? Hold on? Oh that's right, Jacob, I see.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm w bove.
Speaker 1: H Yeah, but what is all guys? How is everybody doing? Hope everyone is staying safe? Yeah, I just wanted to do a stream. Why not do it only stream? You guys heard the twitters that have been supporting me since the beginning. You know, I know I haven't like not had a schedule or all that for a while because I have not the schedules. But I hope everyone is staying safe.
Speaker 2: No thanks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, nern Brain, how you doing? Brother? Guys? If you guys don't know a Nerven Brain, he is the guy that has my shirt. He has an album out right now. He has an album out right now. If you go to if yes, sorry, if you go to undurbed brain dot com and you uh go to undurbed Brain, you n n E r v I n G Brain b r A I N dot com and you go get his album. Guys, guys, go get his album. It's a great album. And I just want to say thank you so much underving Brain for you know, for the for the love you show, for the love you show me, the love you show everybody that we do business with. So Justin had to Justin had to call me yesterday because I went crazy on one of our mutual friends. Justin nerber Brain had to call me because I went crazy on one of our friends. Yeah yeah, but also I was I was on uh, I was on uh Stunner Jones podcast last night. A number Brain. If you want to come up, I'll send you a link. Brother. I know you might be busy getting ready for work tomorrow. You're the you're at the gym mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thirty thirty Jersey thirty Jersey red.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Let's try to get Pat on the show. Let's get trying to get off. Yeah that was earlier. Yeah, we got to get you on the show soon. Under Brain. I know you're I think you're off this week, right, h yeah, h yeah, let's do it work. Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, uh uh yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just want to let people know they buy the way. Someone ordered me. Someone ordered me, someone ordered me a uh Little Debbie Cakes. Someone ordered me, uh little Debbie Cake, oatmeal cream pies ninety six and bigary red eight boxes of cre uh them. Yes, yeah, all right, yo, dirty yo. I know, uh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, m yo.
Speaker 1: But I hope that everybody. I just wanted to do a twitch stream I just did. I just wanted to do one of these. I just wanted to do a twitch stream where I didn't have to like deal with the trolls and all. Loh, I just wanted to do a Twitch stream because I am like tired of I'm just tired of just tired of people. Oh shit, mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Yeah. But yeah, I hope everyone is standing safe today. Yeah, so is there? It's chick Waters. Hello, Hey, what up?
Speaker 2: Jakes? How you doing?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Why why can't you call me?
Speaker 7: I think I'm banned from X I mean Twitter or Twitch? Sorry, I think I'm banned on Twitter.
Speaker 1: But what's Yeah, not a lot of doing.
Speaker 8: Some painting, just hanging out.
Speaker 1: So you're in Florida. Yeah, so you're not in the Are you at Granities?
Speaker 8: No, I'm not at Granny.
Speaker 7: I'm my mom just bought a couple of places out here and I'm helping her fix them up.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I went to uh we went to Tampa Tampa Bay today or Tampa, Florida today and I went to a women's march.
Speaker 9: That's fun.
Speaker 1: By the way, do you know uh uh dde uh I want By the way, I just want to let you know that, remember little one, they bought me a pair of headphones. It will be Yeah.
Speaker 8: I ran into last night at the jack Shack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I I went to bed early last night.
Speaker 2: That's good. You're feeling okay.
Speaker 1: I'm okay. I'm just just feeling like I needed to like stream more because stream WoT twitch. I got a streamole twitch war because of the stuff's happened, hello, because of what the stuff that's happened. And I just wanted to do more Twitch streams because I got to go back to what my uh my, my origins is with twitch. I does Twitch streams more. By the way, I hit two thousand episodes. I hit two thousand episodes on on uh spreaker.
Speaker 10: Oh nice? Nice?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 10: This is some tobacco getting ready to have some.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're so you don't in Illinois anymore.
Speaker 10: I'll be back there in like eight days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something like your vacation.
Speaker 7: I'm out here working, but do some streaming stuff while I'm out here and working. I think I'm gonna go to a professional wrestling events next weekend.
Speaker 1: What what is it, indy, Yeah.
Speaker 7: It's an indie promotion out of Tampa, Florida. Somebody gave me free tickets. That's neighbors with my mom, and uh yeah, I was gonna go check it out her son kind of run.
Speaker 1: Bubba might be there. Bubba Bubba might be there.
Speaker 2: Loves bunch.
Speaker 10: Yeah, nice, I wouldn't wouldn't recognize him nowadays.
Speaker 1: Also, I think limp. I think, uh, you're about a couple of balls from Livy.
Speaker 10: Oh, No, like Granny's.
Speaker 7: Uh, Granny's probably I don't know, like two hours away from me or something like that, is like a hundreds like one hundred miles away from me.
Speaker 1: They both they both live. I was just saying I didn't wanta, I didn't wanna, don't want to talk where at No, I know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I probably hang out with Granny sometimes while I'm out here. Uh, maybe we'll go fishing or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he dude. The one thing is I want you to give your report about the cooler.
Speaker 10: The cooler, let me tell you if it's clean or not.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'll bring my yetti too, because I'm not going to share coolers with him.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: You know why I told you about the cooler. Why is that the ship cool He ships his cooler.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I said I was gonna bring my own yetty, I don't want to share coolers with him.
Speaker 10: We can't be shipping in the same cooler, you.
Speaker 1: Know, m Yeah.
Speaker 10: But uh isbacca?
Speaker 3: Is that tobacco? Yeah, just tobacco, Bugler tobacco, all right. The reason, Uh, it's not leaving in the Great State of Florida, so all I can have is tobacco out here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I just wanted I know that. I know that a lot of people twitch. You got to get mad that I had you wing, But I just wanted to have you on WHET mad because I thought you were bad the twitch because of the copyright stuff.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but it's only because they didn't review my stuff. It wasn't copyright stuff. It was it's the same videos that I have up on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, so tyer Vera, tyer Vera, I might be getting tyber Vera on my show. Who's that he's a I think he's a comedian.
Speaker 10: Aren't you in a GPS supposed to do? Uh an interview with that paranormal guy?
Speaker 1: If we got a wait year he's booked up. Oh okay, GP's booking that interview. Oh did you hear about what happened to GP? So that I didn't tell you off camera?
Speaker 8: She already told me.
Speaker 10: She called me when it happened.
Speaker 1: She called me when it happened to.
Speaker 10: Yeah, she was.
Speaker 8: She was on foot when she called me and me what she was doing. But she talked to me today.
Speaker 7: She got a she got a new place, and she's doing good.
Speaker 1: She was staying with her brother. Uh that that I want to happen.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's where she walked to. And then I assume she's gotta because I asked her. I think she's got to go back and get the dog and get some stuff out of there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, lost man's out in Virginia.
Speaker 7: Was telling him he should go drive down the road and see if he sees a wild giggle Pickles walking.
Speaker 1: What what happened with with giggle Pickles at Alvin.
Speaker 7: And Alvin?
Speaker 1: Oh? Nothing?
Speaker 7: Uh so giggle Pickles jumped in Alvin's discord, I mean not Alvin's discord punches discord. And then Alvin was just making memes like he always does. That's all Alvin does is make like memes and photoshop things, and and he was just making funny ones. I think he did one with you and it said like, I don't know if you know this, but giggle Pickles faked cancer and I didn't do it. Alvin did it. I was telling you what he did, and giggle Pickles knows that you have nothing to do with it. Giggle Pickles are still talks to me. She doesn't, she's not mad at me.
Speaker 2: She knows.
Speaker 1: It was just.
Speaker 9: It's not you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I told her.
Speaker 7: I was like, you can't worry about it.
Speaker 1: She says she had a lawyer retained.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I heard that.
Speaker 1: Uh I heard that. What they like, she's been you know, w Yeah, but uh, what I what I'm worried about is you know, her sanity because she she's for the last couple of weeks, the last month, she's been the last years, he's been taking care of David. Now she's not like take care of somebody though. Yeah.
Speaker 9: That was also her income too, So I don't know.
Speaker 8: Hopefully she can find something else.
Speaker 1: I said to her, like I said her, somebody, that was nice of you. Yeah it was. It was it was like two Saturday fives.
Speaker 10: Oh nice, better than nothing, better than a kicking the ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: How you feeling, man, it's not tired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been one of those days.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But a funny story.
Speaker 9: But so when I was at the Women's March today, I was out there while they were all protesting, and then they went on a march around downtown Tampa.
Speaker 7: It's a beautiful area in downtown Tampa, like huge skyscraper buildings and uh walking down the street and I was like a block ahead of them, and I looked back to get them walking up the street, and there was a homeless lady with her pants at her ankles, pooping and peeing on the ground on the sidewalk, and then all of the protesters walked through it. I had to turn off my camera because I didn't even realize that she was doing that, and I had it up on YouTube and I was like, oh no, oh, yeah, it was a weird one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I believe it.
Speaker 7: I've never never caught somebody pooping and peeing on the ground in a like a half a block away from the police station, just in the middle of the sidewalk. They were marching because it's Women's Stay today, Women's Month, and then anti Trump and pro LGBTQ.
Speaker 1: Plus what the flip? Sorry, we just got a uh uh Jennifer Argue in Wyo in passed away. Who's that she was on? Charles in Charge?
Speaker 8: Oh okay, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: She was like one of the like the one of the the all I see what one of the main characters she was like the she passed away, she was she said she was sixty five.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I wonder wonder what else it was. There's probably something else, you know, died to.
Speaker 1: That hold on?
Speaker 10: Okay, gonna say sixty five is kind of young.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody Ghastbuster actress duper rode it rod was reported by TMZ Page six has got It. She was one of the one of.
Speaker 4: The young one of the kids on that show season one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what was.
Speaker 8: Her name again, Jennifer? What jen what are you in?
Speaker 5: Y oh?
Speaker 1: Are you in y o?
Speaker 8: One of the one of the people from Charles in Charge? Passed away at sixty five?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: My mama?
Speaker 5: Who was Oh yeah, I remember watching that show back in the day.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's pretty popular show. You remember doing an interview with the man? What do you remember doing an interview with my mom?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, do you I also remember?
Speaker 1: I also remember that's the time that I think she got a little bit annoyed with Alison.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Allison was getting a little wide in the chat.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we had a wild mermaid on the Louis.
Speaker 1: How you doing, miss Waters?
Speaker 8: He said, how are you doing with wonderful?
Speaker 10: Wonderful?
Speaker 8: Are you good?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So you guys are bi coastal.
Speaker 8: By coastal. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Ah, you guys, you guys don't live in Illinois anymore. No, I still live in Illinois. Do you have a vacation?
Speaker 6: Wh happening?
Speaker 1: Her work on her.
Speaker 8: Places that she got out here. She doesn't live in Illinois anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to help her out. Yeah, she she Uh, you know, that's a good thing that you guys don't live in that she just live Illinois.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's getting a little crazy in Illinois.
Speaker 1: She said, Hey, you're you're actually in the you're in Tampa area. You're in the Tampa Sorry.
Speaker 8: We're about a half hour away from Campa.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry for docs.
Speaker 8: No, you didn't dox me.
Speaker 1: You're good. Uh because I said that Tampa is where they feel like, you know. Uh, but uh did you hear the Logan pole fight not happened anymore? Logan pole fight? Hello? Hello, okay, hello, Yeah, a little bit I can hear you. Sorry, they muffled, It was like a little bit muffled.
Speaker 8: Sorry about that. I was trying to get back to painting at the same time.
Speaker 1: Did you hear the Logan Paul fight. W canceled the Logan pull fight.
Speaker 8: I thought I thought Logan made a post that he quit the w W E.
Speaker 1: But he they did a video saying that they refused he to fight that NFL. They don't want to hit to the boxing road because it's press the media season.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, I didn't hear about that, you know, to look into it.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 8: I didn't know what was going on with Jake I heard. I mean Logan. I heard he was done with the w W I remember who told me that.
Speaker 1: He's still Uh, he's still He's still owned a contract with them.
Speaker 8: Okay, how long is this contract?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Championship? Well, have you heard of Universal Championship Wrestling in Tampa?
Speaker 1: Championship? I've never heard of that.
Speaker 8: That's the one I think I'm going to be going to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard of a Coastal Championship wrestling.
Speaker 8: Coastal Championship Wrestling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I've also heard that's the that's the one that I thought you said. I didn't you provided, but Universal wrestling Universal? What Universal Championship?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's called u c W.
Speaker 1: Uh you see w I'm actually I'm looking it up right at you see w.
Speaker 8: W Tampa. You'll find it. They got a Facebook.
Speaker 1: Pag hold on it's giving me when I u c W, it gave it gave me, uh hold.
Speaker 8: On university or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Universal champions Try Universal Championship Wrestling premiere sports ertainment companies featuring the best professional wrestling superstars.
Speaker 1: I got it. I think I got it.
Speaker 8: Use dot com? How far? How far was hul Cogan from Tampa? Did he ever wrestle out of Tampa?
Speaker 1: He's is in clear Water? He was in clear Water. There are you going to the one? Are you guys going to the one on March fourteen?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's the one.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's uh, they got a good car. I could check the car see if they got the card. For card means the match card.
Speaker 8: Yeah, is it a pretty good card.
Speaker 1: Actually, all of the website says win free tickets. Oh yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 8: Got him from the owner. His mom is my mom's neighbors. So with some free tickets.
Speaker 1: The name of by the way is the by the way. It's gonna I you actually you're you got me into the event? Right? I can tell you if I have to tell you this, it's not even it's giving me. It's not giving me a match card. It's giving me photos of the company. But uh oh yeah yeah, sorry if I'm like not talking, uh Logan.
Speaker 8: What something about Logan Cruise.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Logan Cruise and the Real Dragon are going to compete.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The thing is is like this is what I love my more. I don't watch a lot of like Dowe. I would rather watch like Universal, Universal the Company.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know you like the indie stuff more.
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I can hear you.
Speaker 1: All Right, it's all we have. Uh let me see the actually is that it says it's at the Soto Boys and Girls Club.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, it's at a school, I think.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah they said they said, y m c A.
Speaker 1: We have by the way, the the uh so here we have the match they is, uh we have Dragon Drago versus Logan Cruise and a Russian chain match for the Universal Championship.
Speaker 8: Yeah it's the Real Dragon.
Speaker 1: Yeah we have uh. Dagan McCarter defended the Intergalactic Championship against the returning Blake Banks in Hot and Trendy defended their tag team Golden from the u c W faithful. Nice. You got a big it's a big like business, very fun. Yeah.
Speaker 7: When I was telling us to the guy the promoters were, the guy that runs it, telling his mom about Terry that we know the referee and some of the stuff he's gone, she immediately.
Speaker 8: Was telling me about an event coming up and asked me if I wanted to go.
Speaker 7: So I was like, yeah, it sounds like fun, sounds like the tickets are a bust of piece.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The thing is is like they're also giving out like on the website, I win free tickets.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, they probably got some kind of promotion thing where you can win up.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, somebody, Uh so I didn't I tell you that I'm going to save ninety six ninety six an individual of eight boxes of oatmeal cream pas from.
Speaker 2: Uh. Who'd you get omeal?
Speaker 1: Someone has settled through a thrown through my whistle list.
Speaker 8: That's nice of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have a sugar rush.
Speaker 8: How many did you make it through?
Speaker 1: I haven't got him yet.
Speaker 8: Oh I thought you already got him.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Unperceiving. I just got the notification that they will be here, be here. They ordered the pay for them.
Speaker 8: Nice but.
Speaker 1: Did you hear we lost Did you hear we lost Jame's been we lost Dawson?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, Dawson from Dawson's Creek. Yeah, Vanderbeek.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. I want to ask you a question, what do you think about Like, you know, I have I have a feeling that ESPN knew that they were getting the WWE deal because in May of twenty twenty five they got rid of one of their big shows to try to get the money up. Oh yeah, they did. They around the hoard, They lost around the hoard. But I think because they lost, they were getting the es ESPN was getting the pay per view deal. They were trying to get the money up to get the deal done. They need get the deal.
Speaker 8: I thought they still had all that Saudi.
Speaker 1: Money ESPN or w W the ESPN, So ESPN is doing all the pay per view deals though.
Speaker 7: For w W Yeah, okay, I didn't know that. I was, uh, I was that the w W E was advertising for ZUFA Boxing Today, which is.
Speaker 8: One of the sister companies of the UFC.
Speaker 1: Yeah, their new boxing promoting t k O alsold the PB You are what's that Professional bull riding?
Speaker 8: Oh, professional bull riding I was like the beer that blue ribbon.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, yeah, I wanted. I wanted to talk about this. So, you know, Dylan is and uh and uh and GP our friend though, Yeah.
Speaker 8: I know, I hooked him back up uh h connected him again.
Speaker 1: By the way, So Gigi is a Gigi. I would rather watch Paint Dry than watch Gigi's show.
Speaker 8: That's good. Yeah, I don't know. I think, uh Gidgi reminds me of somebody.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 8: She's got a.
Speaker 7: Very toxic relationship with her son and they shouldn't be in the same the universe together. Yeah, they just they just gossiped too much and lived vicariously through each other.
Speaker 8: But Gigi is not a mean person. She tries to do well.
Speaker 1: But but she she she ruined my rep. Here's the thing. Remember girth Brooks, Yeah, I remember Girth. Girth Brooks was feeded Gigi some bad information and one night Gigi blowed my spot up over there on Cory on a back court channel. She's friends with backcour going on.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I realized she was friends with.
Speaker 7: I realized she was also friends with pd X, And that's that's how I figured out who he was.
Speaker 8: It's through pd X.
Speaker 1: She's also and also.
Speaker 8: Detractor channel talking about his hopes like that. What I said, team's gonna think you're a detractor channel talking about his hopes like that.
Speaker 1: I don't care listen you's thing. I think he was a piece of ship. I think the only the only show that I watch a big pan of it's Chubb is Local Chubby. Yeah, amax, Uh, he was doing it.
Speaker 8: What what show was Riley on when he was doing.
Speaker 1: I think Local Locale Rebel or Locale Rebel.
Speaker 8: Oh, he was on Rebel. He was on Rebel with Gidgi.
Speaker 1: No, No, I think it was Locale. So Local Alpha Rebel.
Speaker 8: Okay, they got twenty they got twenty four channels, now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 1: So they have so they have an A circuit and a B circuit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and they just eliminated the C circuit and then Pshi.
Speaker 1: What was the CEA circuit?
Speaker 8: What's that?
Speaker 1: What was the sea circuit? There was a few.
Speaker 7: People like Gay was on Sea circuit, like Peeshi when he was on Gay. They moved to inside of the top ten on the whole network when they switched it into two circuits.
Speaker 8: But Pashi just just put it in his two week or whatever, and did his last show the other.
Speaker 7: Day, but he made a post about it in good terms and PASSI can come back whatever.
Speaker 8: But he just wanted to focus on.
Speaker 1: Yah. One of the things that I didn't like was, you know, it's you're doing a show and you're by the way Amberlein read Lee read to your name.
Speaker 8: Is yep anderln Red.
Speaker 1: She a lot of the But here's the thing they're saying, what about move sir? Yeah?
Speaker 8: What were you saying about Taylor?
Speaker 1: I I liked I want to I want to like like her, but I have a few friends that chash her. She's a total locale di V Do you follow Ivy Who's that?
Speaker 8: She's one of the one of the detractor channels.
Speaker 1: I watched sixty. He actually covers a lot of a lot of the girl world stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the girl world stuff is a little too I don't know, it's a little too toxic for me.
Speaker 1: This is covered the guy that covers uh you know, uh you're you're you're in the Florida area. But you know, here's the that's the more reason I think that I think if you need to move to Florida, you want me to move to Florida's it might be a couple of years down the road, but you can move to Florida. Be easier on you.
Speaker 8: I mean you will be closer to each other. What I said that me and you will be closer to each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But the thing is, you know, I hope he moved down here.
Speaker 8: Nah, I don't think. I don't think Miss Jody wants to do that.
Speaker 1: But what if? So, do you guys still have the you guys have the house. Do you guys still have a house in Illinois? But you guys are living here living there in Florida.
Speaker 8: I'm just down here working. I don't live with my mom.
Speaker 7: Me and Jody in our and our family lived together and then my mom had a house in de Kelp too, and then we ended up moving.
Speaker 8: And uh, now my mom's out here. Like I said, I just flew down to help her out.
Speaker 1: You drove down there to help her? Or you flew down?
Speaker 8: Blew down?
Speaker 1: Why you drive?
Speaker 8: I don't want to take my truck that far.
Speaker 1: You drove the Sturgis, what's that? You drove the start you drove to Arizona.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but that was uh that was in uh my boss's truck because I told him I didn't want to drive my truck.
Speaker 1: All right, Hey uh hey, I'm gonna end.
Speaker 8: All right, it's nice talking to you.
Speaker 1: Let's stay. I want to watch you watch I want to