Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to kf I A M six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. Have something to tell you. Tomorrow, We're gonna get rain.
Speaker 2: Rain.
Speaker 3: No one's going to crack the bed that I know of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could roll in as early as tonight, guys, and it's going to stay through tomorrow morning. It's it's not going to be a lot less than one half of an inch of running.
Speaker 3: That's smell.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at you.
Speaker 1: Thousand Oaks, Santa Clarita, l A Ronando Beach covenas a Samper and a Dino Orange riverside below one point five inches, So really just a sprinkle.
Speaker 3: Going to get sick. We're going to get kids stuff FLA. Thanks. I am just planking it because it's fun. That is as funny. Going to get is a big bever the number one rated speaking it for it midday radio show to free not only Los Angeles, yep, but in the Western United States.
Speaker 5: Say it would your test bread from kf I am six damn right for it, Jerry and.
Speaker 3: Un good times.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: The other story that is going on is did you see the video of those kids on bikes looting the Ralphs awful and then throwing stuff at a gay couple as they got into their car.
Speaker 4: I didn't know they were a gay couple.
Speaker 3: Yes, yep.
Speaker 6: One hundred and seventeen million gallon reservoir in the Where was that? Where did that happen? I had the I have LA, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: Oh. Vermont and Adams near usc Okay.
Speaker 6: One hundred and seventeen million gallon reservoir and the palisade still out of service. This is one that was supposed to be holding water for the last year or so and it's been out of service because of in the lining. Apparently they've replaced the lining, but they've also found new taars, new pinhole style punctures in the top of it, so they're going to have to replace that whole thing before it's up and running.
Speaker 1: Update on Elijah Arenus USC recruit of course, son of Gilbert. This is one of those awful teenage crashes. This was a cyber truck crash in Los Angeles. He was in a coma but has since shown significant signs of progress. He's still intubated, but was able to open his eyes right on a piece of paper that he remembered the smoke and asked if anyone got hurt. We don't know the circumstances of the crash. It happened in the middle of the nineties, eighteen. I know nobody else was hurt. I believe it was just a single truck crash.
Speaker 6: Six point three magnitude quake hit the Pacific Ocean right off of Ecuador, shook the northern part of that country. Today, centered about thirteen miles offshore near the city of Esma reld Us.
Speaker 1: I was at the store last night and I heard the beeping going off, and I thought, oh s, And then I was like, I'm in a market. Oh my gosh, that's going to brock the shelves. It was a good old ambur aller. Oh that is funny because I thought about that the other day. What different reaction we would have if we weren't sitting here when we did get that earthquake alert.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: These desks make me much braver than I am in real life. Well, I mean because I feel like I have some sort of responsibility. I think it goes back to anchoring and just like you're gonna have to tell people what's going on.
Speaker 3: You can't. There's no time to be like oo go.
Speaker 1: You have to just be a logical person and just say we're having an earthquake and that's what's happening.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: You can't be hysterical.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't be. You shouldn't be. You might be, but you shouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: After two weekends of Coachella, we have a weekend of Stage Coach with a very strange lineup. Among other things, Paris Hilton will be djaying in Diplow's She's done that for years. Mumford and Sons just added to the fun for today. T Payne will be on the same stage as Mumford and Sons. Late tonight, Luke Brian will take to the main stage m an E they call it Maine Stage. Get it like our horses or Allions Tonight, Jelly Roll Luke Combs among others, Jelly Roll tomorrow, Luke Combs on Sunday.
Speaker 1: And fact I'm tired just thinking about it, staying up that late. Yeah, something a lot of energy.
Speaker 3: Our entertainment report and what you learned this week.
Speaker 8: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Hey Gary, Hey, Shannon John in Connecticut. Hey John, you know what I learned this week on your show is that people are jerks.
Speaker 2: Yes, well the jerk who said that Shannon is the pos Shannon, You're awesome.
Speaker 8: That's why I listened to the show.
Speaker 2: You were the girl that my girlfriend was jealous of because we were friends in college.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 9: And you're hilarious.
Speaker 2: You're funny.
Speaker 3: And Garrett you're pretty good too. Thank you. Have a good weekend. Oh, thank you. We will do We were we actually friends in college.
Speaker 6: I don't know he moved to Connecticut to get away from you if you were. Heather Rooker joins us to talk about the world of entertainment. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Heather, Hi, friend, Hello friends.
Speaker 10: I am so excited because Wow, Ben Affleck is back this weekend for The Accountant Too. Have you guys been clamoring to see this? He says, the fans demanded another accountant.
Speaker 1: I didn't see Accountant one. I'm not pooh pooing it. It just wasn't in my purview.
Speaker 3: Did I loved it? You did your My husband said it was really good too.
Speaker 10: So apparently enough people said that and Ben Affleck was like, I got you Accountant two opening this weekend, but it's not expected to beat out Sinners. Sinners is still doing really well at the box office, and rightly so.
Speaker 3: It is an original script. It is terrifying.
Speaker 10: It's also very unusual for a horror movie to continue to pull in these types of numbers. So I think they're really happy over there at Warner Brothers this weekend. So you've got Sinners if you haven't seen that yet. The Accountant to with Ben Affleck, which somebody described it as like an accountant with he's a gun toting bean.
Speaker 3: Counter and he's autistic.
Speaker 10: Okay, yeah, so add a little autism in there, and then now you've got Accountant too.
Speaker 6: And I think John Burnhal is in this with in Place's brother, which I don't remember him from the first movie.
Speaker 3: I don't think maybe he was added in or maybe has a larger part in this one.
Speaker 10: People are the critics are saying it's pretty good, like people are really enjoying it, so it's definitely a worthwhile watch if you're going to spend your money to go to the theater. Of course, Minecraft is still out there, just honestly raking in insane numbers. And then I heard you guys mention the star That's right. Did I ever tell you? My daughter said the reason why people are going so nuts over the Chicken Jockey is because in Minecraft, it's super rare to get the chicken jockey battle or bring the chicken Jockey to into the game. So everyone's like, oh my god, it's like a huge, huge thing. That's why they're all freaking out.
Speaker 6: I love the fact that kids are doing anything outside of their own homes, so I will be a I am a fan of Rikanjockey.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 10: And I heard you guys say this earlier. Star Wars Rereveno the Sith. It's the twentieth anniversary and it's already. You know, people are anytime anything Star Wars does anything, people are gonna run to the theater to see that.
Speaker 6: So that's doing really well. George Lucas run out of money or something like that. Why would they re release this? Yeah, they didn't do anything.
Speaker 3: Why this one too?
Speaker 10: I think it's just honestly a cash grab. I mean, if you want to know the truth, I think people they know that Star Wars fans will go and watch anything.
Speaker 1: How does that make you feel? As a Star Wars fan? Make you feel taken your advantage of.
Speaker 10: Just the Oh I sort of love it. I mean I love Star Wars. I don't think I'm going to go see this.
Speaker 3: I have it at home.
Speaker 1: If there was one to go rewatch in the theater, which one would you choose?
Speaker 3: This one? Return of the Jedi? That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm saying this would be the and me and not being a Star Wars fan, I look at this one. I'm like, why this one? Like I would choose one of a.
Speaker 3: New Hope or Return of the Jedi.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's to celebrate its twentieth anniversary, right, right, so they're just going to do this.
Speaker 1: They did a news hook for their money grab. Well they also did I said they didn't do anything to it. They did re engineer it for the four D X format.
Speaker 3: Is this the one with the girl?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Have girls in them?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, you mean like Padma?
Speaker 10: Yes, Natalie Portman, yes, Natalie Portman, yes, yes, Natally yes, this is the one with Natalie Portman. You know, people enjoyed this one. It was not one of my favorites. But if you're a Star Wars fan, you know, why not want to go out and get your popcorn.
Speaker 3: Enjoy that one.
Speaker 6: So the the sixth in the line. The third one that was released, of course, was Return of the Jedi. Did you know that the original name of that was going to be Revenge of the Jedi.
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: Interesting, I remember. I remember shopping at Mervin's not to brag, and they were selling shirts before that, like we're back to school shopping or something like that, and I remember they had Revenge of the Jedi shirts. That's cool that they had printed before they had decided to change the name.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 10: Well, you know, he had to get that Revenge in there somewhere, so eventually he just made a movie where he could put that Revenge title in there and then the Jedi.
Speaker 6: What do you know about Until Dawn? Another another video game adaptation? Yeah, it's another video game adaptation. It's like a darker, you know, horror kind of themed video game that they've turned into a movie.
Speaker 3: It's not my kind of video game.
Speaker 10: It's not the kind of games I like to play, similar to like The Last of Us in tone and visual visuals. Like the Last of Us was a very popular video game that they turned into a series. Well, now they've got Until Dawn and it's a horror movie.
Speaker 7: So an in the video game, it's basically the butterfly effect, and whatever choice you make in the game has a different outcome in the end.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's it's a user led Yeah, the users can kind of choose their path, but the movie is not like that.
Speaker 3: You can't choose your path in the movie. You just get the path that they give you.
Speaker 10: Also worth mentioning and worth checking out this weekend, The Trouble with Jessica starring Alan Two. What is the Trouble which we're still waiting to find out. Oh, that girl's got problems for real? It looks like a fun like kind of a dark British comedy. I love stuff like that. It looks like it's just a fun little indie movie. And then also guys Cheech and Chong's last movie.
Speaker 3: Is opening this weekend. They're Still with Us.
Speaker 10: They're Still with Us seventy eight and eighty six years old.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 10: This is a more of a documentary style film that kind of takes a look back at their lives. But they're on a kind of a road trip and an adventure talking about it and reminiscing a little bit.
Speaker 4: And if you did they smoke the old weed or the the news stuff.
Speaker 10: Honestly, probably both. You're right, Well, if it's Cheech and Shong, they're just gonna smoke at all.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 10: But that looks that's definitely actually looks like a really fun movie if you are fans of Cheech and Chong.
Speaker 3: And yeah, that's what's happening at the box office this weekend.
Speaker 10: I know what, I'm gonna go see what Cheech and Chong really Oh for sure, you're gonna get high first. No, No, I'm an I'm an old lady. I'm scared of it. I'm afraid I'll never get on high.
Speaker 3: I'm scared of the grass these days, these kids, these days in their marriage. I wanna all right, thank you.
Speaker 6: You're welcome what you learned this week on The Gary and Shannon Show and our nine news nuggets.
Speaker 3: You need to know when we come back.
Speaker 8: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI Am six forty.
Speaker 1: On Friday, we ask you what you learned on this luminous show where you learn many things. We've got light on many dark areas, and we shine, we shine the sun.
Speaker 4: Where Brian calling from Meridian, Idaho.
Speaker 1: Yes, Birth Week I learned Gary doesn't know the difference between Zach Bryan and Luke Brian A welcome to the rood, I've done one.
Speaker 6: It wasn't referenced the story I had, didn't have Zach's name on there. It just said Brian takes the stage, so correct, Zach Bryan is on stage tonight, not Luke Bryan.
Speaker 3: I just did this like last week. Luke Combs also will play later in the weekend. And there's a lot of first last names.
Speaker 5: Gary, Shannon, Michael from NARCO. What did I learn this week on the Gary and Shannon Show? A whole butler of stuff, Love Me Show, Okay, guys.
Speaker 11: On the Garian Shanna Show, I learned about a rare and newly discovered caterpillar that lives on the Aloha State. The bone collector caterpillar lives in spiders webs and feeds on the insects that are trapped there. It also collects and apparently carries around body parts of those insects, and that's why it got its name. Anyway, I hope I didn't ruin anybody's lunch. Y'all have a good weekend.
Speaker 2: It's Shannon, Love you guys, and love your show.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 2: What I learned this week is Shannon likes to be called sweetie. And also, whoever called you a pos? Shannon is a pos himself.
Speaker 3: Oh you can say that again.
Speaker 8: This week on Gary and Shannon, I learned that crumpets are soft, moist British muffins and they go straight up the butt.
Speaker 11: Did we did hear?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 7: What I learned this week I love that Lancaster mayor that woman that kept going what what.
Speaker 3: Give him all the fitanel they want?
Speaker 11: Yeah, he could be a radio host.
Speaker 3: That guy's cool and the polls proved we all agree with him.
Speaker 5: All right, guys.
Speaker 2: What I learned on the Gary and Shannon Show this week is that I.
Speaker 3: Want to party with Justin Warsham.
Speaker 5: He's got a great laugh man.
Speaker 2: I'd like to burn one and drink a few beers and just laugh it up all night.
Speaker 4: I think it'd be a total That would be fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take it easy, guys, love the show.
Speaker 3: He is a good guy. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Two things that I learned on the Gary and Shannon Show this week, actually today I learned them that Shannon, you don't hoe a road, you hoe a row. Plus a ceiling is not a roof. But I still love you, chick.
Speaker 4: But my chick love that word. It's very two thousand and two.
Speaker 8: It is so on Hey Guyskylin Colorado.
Speaker 3: This week on Gary and Shannon, we learned that.
Speaker 8: Gary s Long is so large takes three speedos to hide.
Speaker 3: It only I said, love you, guys. I have a great week.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: So early on this graphic on the Gary and Shannon Show, I learned that after Jesus Resurrection boy, when Thomas was doubting, Jesus went to Thomas and said, here, I am bro, but you get it.
Speaker 3: I mean it correct? Right, yeah, all right, it's called the Message, that's that version of the Bible. Sure, sure, all right.
Speaker 6: Well, we also on Fridays like to get to the stories we couldn't get to earlier in the week because, I mean, let's be out, there was a lot going on.
Speaker 3: There's so much. Have you ever heard Conway's five o'clock hour?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: You mean the five oh five? Five oh five? Is that what he calls it?
Speaker 4: The five o five? Because we lack a five oh five freeway?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 3: Is there a five oh five up in Washington? No, not that I know of. Huh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Conway does this five oh five round up of stories at five five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and also are the ones that fell through you exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: So, uh, that's our version of the five oh five, and it's twelve forty three.
Speaker 3: Here's your honorable Mention, honorable Mention, not.
Speaker 9: To mention.
Speaker 8: Men.
Speaker 3: It's been an honor serving with you great and honorable modes. So today we're holding auditions to become the newest member of honorable Mention.
Speaker 1: This is I don't know, I feel bad calling it a bit of Darwinism, but how would you not know? This guy had his black Honda Civic stolen from him and he wanted to replace it, and he spent twenty grand buying a car that looked just like it.
Speaker 3: It looks so much like it.
Speaker 5: It was it.
Speaker 6: It was a specific black Honda Civic type R twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: He found an identical one seventy miles away.
Speaker 6: Not only did he buy it, he realized that his address was in the navigation system already, like it had already been plugged in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he had his stuff was still in the car as well.
Speaker 3: What a dumbass. Here's number nine at number nine, I did nine plays if a.
Speaker 2: Cock's dirty nine times out of tennis, Partner's dirty two and.
Speaker 3: I speak nine languages. Yeah, right, car, basically everybody at table nning.
Speaker 6: I feel ready to go another nine?
Speaker 2: And niner?
Speaker 3: Did I get you a niner?
Speaker 11: In there where you're calling from alwalkie talkie?
Speaker 6: They tell you that when you drive a car off the lot, it automatically loses thirty percent of its value or whatever it is. And we've seen stories like this where people drive brand new cars off the lot and then get into some horrific wreck and total their vehicle.
Speaker 1: It's one thing if it's h you know, a toy camera, Yeah right, It's another thing.
Speaker 3: If it's a Ferrari four fifty eight.
Speaker 1: Spider Man in Japan left heartbroken after his brand new Ferrari burnt to a crisp an hour after it was delivered. He had spent a decade saving up money to buy the luxury car and only enjoyed it for a few minutes before its engine caught fire.
Speaker 6: A Ferrari five forty eight costs about forty three million yen. How much is that forty three million old? Is it really forty three million yen?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know how much I have not.
Speaker 1: Been googling it. It's about three hundred thousand dollars. Sure, here's number eight.
Speaker 3: A tive is bowled every eight second, listening.
Speaker 2: To eight different bosses drawn on about mission statements.
Speaker 3: I have a question. Italy has unveiled a sex room for prisoners.
Speaker 6: A court ruled that those who are incarcerated do have a right to quote intimate meetings. The consummation chamber was christened last week in a prison in the city at Tourney in the Central Region. There, an inmates female partner was permitted to enter, they said. The Ombudsmen for Prisoner's Rights said the erotic experiment was so successful they're already planning more conjugal visits.
Speaker 3: What does that mean that it is.
Speaker 4: People wanted to have sex in the sex room when they.
Speaker 3: Were locked up. Strange? Isn't it that guys who are locked up would want to have sex?
Speaker 4: Hmm?
Speaker 3: Number seven the seventh son of the seventh son.
Speaker 9: We're on with seventh days with the government seven seven years of college down at seven seven seven days.
Speaker 3: I don't like this.
Speaker 6: Thousands of humanoid robots ran alongside actual humans and a half marathon in China.
Speaker 4: Not only can they take their job, our jobs. They can run faster than a.
Speaker 3: Car, they said.
Speaker 6: Flesh and blood participants followed some conventional rules. The twenty teams that fielded robots in the Humanoid Robot half Marathon had very specific guidelines, which included battery swap pit stops.
Speaker 3: They said.
Speaker 6: The fastest robot crossed the line in two hours, forty minutes and forty two seconds, which isn't very fast.
Speaker 3: I would beat that robot. I mean my best half marathon.
Speaker 6: Maybe not today, but in my best half marathon, I could beat a robot number six.
Speaker 3: I got six, you got six, she got six. Number six.
Speaker 6: There's six more weeks of later picture of me a rabbi and six drunk and long term in a nursing home closure to.
Speaker 9: I don't have to take that drink another six pack.
Speaker 6: They're coming for us, not only the robots doing the half marathon. Australian radio station used an AI generated host for six months without telling anybody.
Speaker 3: It was on the iHeartRadio app. Oh we could have listened in. I didn't realize that. No, no, no, you're not.
Speaker 1: You're not picking up what I'm putting down here? What do you mean, Well, it's our company that's using AI hosts.
Speaker 3: The writing is on the wall.
Speaker 6: They created a host called Thy using AI software developed by voice cloning from a voice cloning company called eleven Labs.
Speaker 11: Thy is a she.
Speaker 6: The Work Days with Thy show presented music for four hours every day Monday to Friday, but did not mention on its website or any promotional material that Thy.
Speaker 3: Was actually a computer.
Speaker 4: I gotta say, I like my AI Spotify DJ.
Speaker 5: I like.
Speaker 3: He says, that introduces songs and sting.
Speaker 1: This is some stuff you were into like a year ago. Let's dive in see if you still like it. Calming, I like it is Jay Shatty real, No, that's not Jay Shatty. Different guy is.
Speaker 3: How do you know?
Speaker 1: Because I listened to him every days. I saw him a robot thing too. You can't believe what you see on the news. Here's number five.
Speaker 3: I have five monkeys. This is the year five point five would be a favorite. Loose five pounds immediately.
Speaker 1: Do you ever want to smell an armpit that wasn't yours? Well, now you can stop and smell the armpits in New York.
Speaker 3: With a pit stop.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: There are posters going up for a scratch and sniff experience. There is a giant armpit on the street there where you can get a scent of a new deodorant. It's called Coco Via a Day deodorant, and this is on Eighth Avenue near Penn Station. Other locations throughout the city as well, but you can kind of scratch.
Speaker 3: And sniff them giant armpits.
Speaker 4: My deodorant is coconut great. What is your smell like?
Speaker 3: I have no idea. You don't know. I go for the least scented. I don't need a lot of perfumes. You out, I don't.
Speaker 4: Now do you put on any perfumes?
Speaker 3: I do have a piece or a bottle of cologne? Ah uh, single bottle? What color?
Speaker 4: I mean, what kind is it?
Speaker 3: I have no idea, it's whatever my wife got.
Speaker 8: What do you put?
Speaker 3: When do you put it on? If we're going out?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: And do you put like just one little spray?
Speaker 4: Or do you do like one here? One here?
Speaker 7: One here? Why?
Speaker 3: I doubt it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I wanted to be announced that I'm about to walk into the room fill the whole.
Speaker 4: Car with that scent. Yeah yeah, like a teenage boy.
Speaker 3: There's number four or minute it's probably on his fourth tranquilizer.
Speaker 4: This isn't the same world you left four years ago.
Speaker 3: I can't remember the last time one of these was real.
Speaker 6: A restaurant in Sydney, Australia has apologized after a customer posted an online review claiming she found a dead rat in her meal.
Speaker 1: It's not even a question. I mean that's a rat, a rat. That rat just left us moments ago. I mean that is a good rat. Yeah, she planted the rat. Come on, you don't just a rat just doesn't turn up in your salad.
Speaker 6: The woman's friend posted a review and said they didn't even think I should be giving a star considering what happened. My pregnant friend and I were having lunch today and her small salad was a disgusting, feral dead rat that was underneath the salad. Again, I don't remember the last time one of these was proven to be true. Remember the woman in Vegas this would have been close to fifteen years ago now, who said she found a finger in her chili.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something like that. Oh, are never true.
Speaker 4: Stupid. That is such a stupid word.
Speaker 3: Here's number three. Three shall be the number knot count and the number of the counting shall be three. Fight were dead within three hours three security clearance level three, all three of the three. I got all three of you guys for the rest of your naturally born live. After that three days, they both start to stink.
Speaker 6: So you may have seen the video of Brendan Patrick Mason and a teenage friend of theirs riding their horses in a small town Walmart in Louisiana. Well, all three of those guys are going to be facing multiple charges. A video taken by a Walmart employee showed these guys on their horses entering the store, hanging around a little self checkout area for about twenty seconds, and then heading toward the back of the store. One of them was seen holding up his phone filming the whole thing. They said that they it's illegal in Louisiana to post a video or live stream of crime to get notoriety or publicity, which is where the charge for the unlawful post of criminal activity comes from.
Speaker 3: That they were gonna be charged. Is that shatara out there?
Speaker 4: Why No, I'm just gonna like give a shout out.
Speaker 3: I mean it.
Speaker 1: People are crapped on all the time, right, It's kind of like husbands with Wi Fi, Like if the Wi fi, if something's going wrong, you're yelling for him.
Speaker 4: It's a whole thing.
Speaker 1: Rarely do you hear about somebody doing a great job or something working. And this morning my laptop was not working, and so Dave Shata from our ID department comes in and he fixes it like that soundlessly, like that nolat And that's incredible to fix something that quickly, and just what a thankless job. So yes, but I'm just saying, like, I don't think the IT departments in this world get enough love. I mean, I'm sure those guys clean up, you know, in that department, but I mean around here, you know, not enough people.
Speaker 3: Say thank you. So well all it guys. Yeah, this bud's for you. Here's number two. What's going on?
Speaker 1: You two? We got.
Speaker 3: There, two people. There's two sons and no women.
Speaker 6: It's been probably thirty years since I've said the words by you, tapestry.
Speaker 4: I thought you were going to say, since you've said the words extra penis No.
Speaker 3: I said that the other day. You did in what context? I don't even remember. I just say it all the time. It's like bonus points.
Speaker 6: There are questions about the mysteries in the Bayou Tapestry, the eleventh century depiction of the Norman Conquest.
Speaker 3: Sure, we don't know who did it, we don't know who asked them to make it.
Speaker 6: But a thousand years on from the Battle of Hastingsford academic professor George Garnett claims to have identified ninety three depictions of male genitalia.
Speaker 1: Again, a lot of genitalia in the museums. They loved to go full frontal with the genitalia. It's just right there and everything.
Speaker 6: Most of them were human genitalia. No, I'm sorry, most of them were horse genita. Eighty eight of them belonged to horses. Five of them were on soldiers.
Speaker 1: When I was working with John and Ken, I went to Italy and in every museum I went to, when I saw genitals, I would take a picture of it and then send it to them John and Ken and said things like thinking of you, because you know, they talk about that stuff all the time.
Speaker 3: They used to. It'd be weird.
Speaker 4: It was funny.
Speaker 1: No, I mean they had a penis desk at one point. I think I think it was a naked desk. Oh right, right, I mean I guess would yeah, yeah, you're right, it wasn't naked.
Speaker 6: K The most interesting thing about the extra penis in the Bayou Tapestry is that this doctor, Christopher Munk, medieval scholar, believes that he found one the five original human genitalia are attached to naked figures on the Biou tapestry. They said, in this one, it's actually hanging below his tunic. Wow, good job. Yeah, like he had a lot to do with it.
Speaker 4: I was talking to God. Oh right, of course, number one.
Speaker 3: Weird, number one, number one, we're number one. Then show number one row number one, number one.
Speaker 11: Number one.
Speaker 3: All right, this is a little PSA.
Speaker 1: As we move into the weekend, do not reenact the crucifixion.
Speaker 6: Be careful if you're gonna do it. There's a reason why it killed people.
Speaker 1: For crying out loud. I thought you're gonna say the other one, but it was two on the nose.
Speaker 6: Eighty four year old guy critically injured after he fell off of the cross during a crucifixion reenactment in West Virginia.
Speaker 3: Here's a fun fact.
Speaker 1: The guy reenact acting the crucifix who fell off the cross eighty four years old.
Speaker 6: He was participating in the re enactment with the Vandalia Community Christian Church. He fell ten feet from one of the crosses and had to be flown to an emergency facility.
Speaker 1: A fall from your feet when you're eighty four will kill you. A fall from the cross broken ribs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they said he's doing much better since he was first hospitalized, but man eighty four years old. They now say his injuries are not life threatening and no word on what caused the man to fall from the cross, like.
Speaker 3: Gravity.
Speaker 1: My brother was Jesus in the Easter celebration at the church on the cross, but they didn't like hoist the cross up.
Speaker 3: They just had it like they had it in the middle.
Speaker 1: Of the church, kind of like leaning against people were holding it up, and my brother.
Speaker 4: Was just kind of did he lay on it?
Speaker 8: Yeah, like this?
Speaker 3: Did he cross his arms like that?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: That's not how you put him up on a rescue thing, huh.
Speaker 4: It's like if I'm going to take an.
Speaker 6: Air flight to be rest, it's like you're jumping out of the airplane onto the inflatable slide.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, anyway, don't do that over the weekend, guys.
Speaker 3: Carl de Myles in for John Coe but we'll see again on Monday. State Drive.
Speaker 4: Everybody blessings.
Speaker 6: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show, you can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app