Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Psychic Teachers.
Speaker 2: I'm your host StEB Bowie and I'm Samantha Fay.
Speaker 1: We're so excited that you are with us for our monthly q ANDA episode. But before we get into all of that and all your questions, we want to offer you an update on some information that you've been asking us for. So Samantha, take us away, dear. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, we did this show on the missing scientist and researchers a couple of weeks ago, and boom, the story just kind of exploded, and so many more missing people have come to light, and we are seeing some actions being taken by members of Congress Congressmen James Comer and Eric Rolson, who our chairs were effectively for the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform and the Subcommittee on Economic Growth, Energy Policy, and Regulatory Affairs. QUO. That's a mouthful. They said they are investigating the cases of missing or decease people with access to sensitive US scientific information. Congressman Comer went on to say, quote, these deaths and disappearances may represent a grave threat to the United States national security and to US personnel with access to scientific secrets. We know there are many countries around the world that would love to have our knowledge in nuclear capabilities. And these are the people that were at the forefront of it, and they're either dead or missing. White House Press Secretary Caroline Leavitt said in April seventeenth that the administration is working with relevant agencies and the FBI, and said quote, nostone will be unturned. And I was saying before. A lot more missing scientists and people connected to this have come to light, such as anti gravity researcher Amy Eskritz. Now dev check this out. She unfortunately allegedly took her own life in twenty twenty three, but her friends said she'd complained of being targeted for her work shortly before her passing. In fact, she texted them quote, if you see any report that I killed myself, I most definitely did not. If you see any report that I overdosed myself, I most definitely did not. If you see any report that I killed anyone else, I most definitely did not.
Speaker 1: Whoa I know.
Speaker 2: But then her father, who's also a former NASAU employee, dismissed all these conspiracy theories around his daughter's death, saying, quote, scientists die just like other people. I don't know, Like if my daughter had texted that I would believe her.
Speaker 1: I would too. And then for him to say, that's weird, Samantha, this is just weird stuff.
Speaker 2: It is, It's weird. Anthony Chavez, a former employee at Los Alamos National Laboratory, also disappeared. Chavez was last seen leaving his home on foot. Multiple search efforts were conducted, but he remains, unfortunately still missing.
Speaker 1: Is that the guy who left the house and left like his keys and his glasses and stuff behind.
Speaker 2: That's one of the four who did that?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right? Oh yeah, this is an additional.
Speaker 2: Additional you're thinking of the one we mentioned where he put the phone like in his mailbox. Yes, another one left it like on his bathroom counter. But this is an additional per This is a new person that's come to light since Okay. Melissa Cassie has also worked at Los Solomos, and she disappeared from her home. She was last seen walking alongside a highway without her phone, wallet, or keys. So another one leaving the phone at home and the wallet and the key. Stephen Garcia, a government contractor, disappeared after leaving his Albuquerque home on foot. And carrying a handgun. Then there's former US Air Force intelligence officer Matthew James Sullivan thirty nine. He also died in twenty twenty four before he could testify in a federal whistleblower case about UFOs. And just last week, I'm sure you all saw, we lost UFO researcher and writer David Wilcox, who allegedly ended his life in front of law enforcement. So that's a lot.
Speaker 1: It is a lot, if you know. The conspiracy theorist in me wants to say, somebody somewhere does not want all of this UFO research going on.
Speaker 2: I know, you know what my favorite conspiracy theory is what you know, how all the billionaires are building these like elaborate bunkers. Yeah, well, some would had posted, baby, the elite are like kidnapping all these scientists and engineers and really really smart people, keeping them safe in their underground bunker. So whenever happens happens meteor hitting us, who knows, and they have to rebuild the world, they'll have the smartest of the smart to help them.
Speaker 1: Oh that's an interesting theory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought so too. I'm not sure I buy it, but no, But I thought, well, that's one I hadn't heard.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: I just to keep you up at night, leave me it does.
Speaker 1: I have taken to getting up in the middle of the night and just doom scrolling. Sometimes I can finance, Oh, dev, that's not good. I know it's not good, Samantha, but we won't go there. Plea's stay with.
Speaker 2: That's the state of where we I know, I get it, I get it. Okay, all right, I'm going to start us off with our first one, and it's in line with what we were just talking about. And our listener writes your April twelfth episode on missing scientists and UFO investigators was very informative. Just a few days later, there were so many news outlets covering that too. I thought you might find my family story interesting. My uncle Emmett went missing in the late nineteen fifties. He was in Army intelligence, living and working in Korea during and after the Korean War. He was my dad's older brother and quite the character. The Army recruited him for intelligence work and taught him Chinese, which he learned in just a few months. Wow, that's pretty smart. My cousin researches family genealogy and wrote about him. But long before she found the book mentioned below, and before she was even born, the family always felt the government killed him. They never thought he'd ever leave the family and his wife. Here's what our cousin wrote. Emmett Dugan was a master sergeant in Army intelligence during the Korean War. He also fought in Germany and World War Two. On March twe b nineteen fifty eight, he was found floating in Tokyo Bay with no water in his lungs, obviously murdered before he was thrown in the water. He had been missing since February fourth, Before he left on his secret mission, where he was supposedly working as an agent handler for a Chinese informant, he had given his wallet and insurance policies to his wife, saying if I don't return, you'll need these. His wife and family were never told much more by the US government and always had the feeling that some kind of cover up took place. His cause of death was never determined, and nothing was ever revealed about where he had been from the time he left his wife on February fourth to the discovery of his body on March twelfth. It was estimated that His body had been in the water for two weeks. Emmett was buried in Arlington National Cemetery. Japanese newspaper said Emmett had been investigating communist activities in Japan a few years ago. While researching Emmett, I came across a book entitled The Man Who Knew Too Much by Dick Russell. It's about a man named Richard kse Nagel, a former member of a secret Army intelligence unit who claims to have worked for both the CIA and KGB tracking leehr of Eroswald, Nagel said he had personally witnessed the abduction and execution of a US Army intelligent agent named Master Sergeant Emmett Dugan by other American agents because he was suspected of harboring intentions to defect to the Chinese communist This author claims that the uncle was murdered by these agents, but the family was never told any of this. They were heartbroken over Emmett's death and it deeply affected them all. Like any family, I'm sure that no one would have believed that Emmett was about to defect and needed to be killed by his own fellow agents. He was happily married, had a large, close family at home, had loved the army and re enlisted after World War Two? Would you bury a defector in Arlington Cemetery? So that is really interesting and tragic.
Speaker 1: Inside all of the above, you know, there's way more to all of this stuff than you and I will ever know, Samantha.
Speaker 2: I know, but I do think it's important to at least stay on it, keep it in the forefront of what's going on, and not forget all of these people and the services they have done for our lives.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, absolutely true, And I think you and I will continue to follow up as we learn more about any information about this stuff because I think it's relevant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too. And once again, the book she mentions is The Man who Knew Too Much by Dick Russell.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, Okay, let me move us on. Okay, This person writes, I found your podcast in twenty twenty one after a job I had working as an assistant to a celebrity psychic ended. I had already been on a spiritual journey for years. I had been studying astrology since I was twenty and I'm thirty one now. Growing up in a very small conservative town, we had one bookstore called Renaissance, and as a teenager I would go there all the time to get readings. But because I came from a very non spiritual household that did not really believe in any of this, I never believed I had it in me too. Then I found your podcast and it unlocked something in me in such a profound way. It made me realize that I had this in myself all along. It only took me about a year to listen to every episode bless You, from the two ten blog talk radio archives all the way through twenty twenty one. That is how much your show meant to me. The very first episode I found was the one where you talked about Stephen King writing that article about horror stories, and from that moment on, I was looked, well, there you go, Samantha. From there it became a springboard into so many adventures, studying mediumship at Arthur Finley's College, doing astrology, into roa reading for others and occasional mediumship, working on that confidence part, and now beginning my own skinned care line centered around ritual healing and what I can only describe as a kind of magic. More than anything, your podcast helped me return to myself. You always say to be the light, but truly you both are a lighthouse. Thank you for beckoning all of our light to shore. Now on to my question. After a series of precognitive dreams that later came true, I recently had a dream that a woman came to me and said, I am from Cuba. I am your grandmother. She showed me Cuba in the nineteen forties. She showed me that she had been an aspiring singer and that she wore white flowers in her hair when she performed. I told my boyfriend about the dream, and he got very quiet and said, I never told you this, but my grandmother was aspiring singer in Cuba and she used to wear guardinias in her hair when she performed. He told his parents about it, and they were incredibly moved. Now there was another layer to it that felt meaningful. My boyfriend is an actor, and not long after that dream he booked a big role. It made me wonder if maybe there was something about his grandmother, this woman who dreamed of performing and never fully got to reaching through to say I see you, and maybe looking out for him.
Speaker 2: I totally agree. I just want to interrupt you doesn't that sound like she's kind of one of his guides, his boyfriend's guide, watching over his career, and she's so excited for him.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't call her a guide because of the close family conversion, but I would certainly call her a really influential ancestor who's right there with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just I love when we have evidence of our loved ones in heaven seeing our successes and celebrating with us.
Speaker 1: Isn't that great? Yes? He'd got more to say, so let me go on here, go ahead. So by this point I felt like I had enough evidence that my dreams were changing and becoming more literal and more connected to my life. Then I dreamed that my boyfriend and I went to Cuba to reclaim his family's property. His parents fled Cuba years ago. In the dream, we went to one of the homes and it was a decrepit building. There was a little boy there. In the dream, I knew that he was orphaned, and I knew that somehow we were going to take him home with us. When I told my boyfriend the dream, he laughed and said, sure, because we are definitely in a place to adopt a child. But then He told his parents about the dream, and they said something that startled me. They told him they still have the deeds to the family flower farm and the house that overlooks it. They have kept them all these years in case communism ever falls and they are able to reclaim what their family lost. That detail was not something I knew. Now we are seeing in the news how our government wants to take over Cuba. So now I am left wondering. Because these other dreams ended up being so strangely evidential, I do not know what to do with this one. Do you think dreams like this are more symbolic? Do you think the little boy could represent something else, like a lost part of ourselves or something that needs to be cared for and brought home. Or do you think that sometimes dreams can be literal in ways that we do not understand yet. Now, folks, we all know that Samantha is the dream expert, but I'm going to weigh in on this first, and then I'll turn it over to her. The answer to all of this querence questions are yes, and I really mean that, I really do believe that our dreams can be extraordinarily literal. Yes, this is happening. This is very real, like and the grandmother with a flower in her hair. I also believe that they can be symbolic, like the part of her themselves with the little boy left behind. Perhaps I also believe that they continue to inform who we are becoming over time. And here's what I mean by that, that dream that I told everybody about both in my newsletter and here on the podcast some time ago, about Mary Shelley showing up as my muse after I had been working with the suggestions in Samantha's book about that, and how I reexponded to that, and how she continues to come along in strange ways and remind me that she's here and here to help me. And here's a quick example, Samannah. Last week I was listening to a song called Ramble on Rose by The Grateful Dead. Now I cannot tell you how many times over the years I have listened to that song. I even had a truck named Rosie from that song. But listening to that song the other day, and there's a line in that song about Mary Shelley, and I'd never paid a bit of attention to it before. Wow, Just the dreams keep working with us. If we keep paying attention. So I'll hutch now and you talk to this well.
Speaker 2: I really I love your answer, and I want to just say I'm not a dream expert. I'm a dream enthusiast, but I thank you for saying that, and I want to thank this listener for just taking time to share a bit of his story and how our show helped him in some way, and we both really really appreciate that. I agree with everything you said, Debit. The tricky thing with dreams is sometimes we can only understand them in retrospect, but to get a handle of what they mean for us right now, I really think you have to go with your feelings, not what the books tell you, not what the quote unquote experts tell you, but with how you felt when you were in the dream and when you awoke from the dream. So if you really feel as though this is a child waiting for you and your partner in the future, then that's what I would go on. But if you really felt it was symbolic about the little boy aspect of what was left behind in Cuba, then I would.
Speaker 1: Go with that.
Speaker 2: But you always have to go into your emotion and what your initial feeling was because that tends to be the most accurate, but it could be very literal that you all are going to go back and reclaim this farm, and something about that aspect or other things going on in your life are going to make you both in a position where you can adopt a child. So it might not be a child in Cuba, but it could be connected to the reclaiming of this property, or it could be connected to the reclaiming of this part of your boyfriend's life and history, and that needs to be healed. And once that happens, doors will open.
Speaker 1: All of the above. And in addition to that, when you talk about connecting to the feeling, there have been many times in my life where I have awakened from a dream and not had a clue what it meant. I mean, I went exactly where this person did with is it REALI is it symbolic or whatever? But what mattered was that that feeling that the dream was important was so strong that I trusted.
Speaker 2: That yes and remembered it.
Speaker 1: Yes. Absolutely, All right.
Speaker 2: Let's take a very quick first break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, it's deb If you want to dive deeply into the magic and mystery of Numbers. June is the time I'm so excited to be working with Sarah Renee in our Sacred Summer series. The second of this four course series is entitled Sacred Numbers Aligning to Earthly Patterns. This course runs three consecutive Tuesdays in June, and registration information and course details or on my website, Deb Bowen dot com click the Interactive Courses tab. As always, there is an afternoon and an evening section. Sign up today and become a part of a growing community of exploration. Again. There are details at Debbowen dot com. Thanks so much, everybody.
Speaker 2: Welcome back. Our next one says, my question is about visitation dreams from loved ones on the other side, specifically one a loved one may ask you for help and what we might be able to do for them. I've experienced vivid dreams since I was a child, though I have been having more of what feel like visitations from loved ones as the number of dearly departed folk on the other side continues to increase for me. Like Samantha describes in The Awake Dreamer, they have a very vivid and visceral quality that is unlike an average dream event. Also, since twenty twenty, I've been experiencing some more psychic or premonition aspects of my dreams too, such as as a childhood friend disclosing a new pregnancy to me, and a dream shortly before the announcement happened in real life, we had not been in contact for me to know that she'd even been trying for a baby. In the past several months, I've had two visitation dreams with loved ones in which they asked me for help. The first one was my best friend Sam, who died in a terrible motorcycle accident in twenty twenty. We've seen each other in the dream time before. Generally, in these dreams, we'd reconnect chat and he'd kindly answer questions for me since I was aware of what was happening and wanted to savor the opportunity with him. In this particular dream, he seemed to be helping me work out something karmic or generational through supporting me and banishing a negative energy leaning around myself and my family. It was one of the most incredible dreams I have ever had. At the end of the dream, he sort of sheepishly asked me or implied that I might be able to help him in some way too. This was very much his style, not to directly ask for help, and instead it was always there to help others. The second was of a fellow musical colleague who I worked closely with for many years. He also had a sudden and traumatic death from a heart attack in twenty twenty. Instead of the dream being about him, it felt like his spirit inserted itself into my dream space, almost from the ceiling, if you will. I could hear his voice and sense his spirit there, and instead of Sam suttle poke, he was more insistent in his plea for help. Either that same night or the same week, I dreamt about his partner in waking life. His partner has now developed a close relationship with someone that my colleague was very leery of and didn't trust. I'm not sure if this is what he wants help with, but it felt like there could be a connection there. I share all of this to ask, how can we actually help our departed loved ones On the other side? Do you recommend any practices or rituals. I was raised Catholic, though no longer practicing, and I know that praying for the souls of the dearly departed is in practice. However, I'm not sure that I fully resonate with this and it's associated dogma anymore. Also, from your experience, what have you found that our loved ones are commonly asking for help with On the other side? It was not clear to me in these dreams what they may need, but I want to help with what I can. I recall in the Awake Dreamer that Samantha was able to sit down with souls seeking resolution and help listen to their stories. My dreams have yet to bring me that kind of clear structure naturally, but maybe with practice they could. With that in mind, would you recommend any pre dream practices to help connect more deeply with the needs of souls. So I think those are excellent questions, and I do believe that our departed loved ones still need our help, and it could be a couple of things. Sometimes, when they cross over to the other side and they have their life review process and they're able to experience their life from the perspective of everyone else around them, they need help getting rid of that sense of regret or shame or I didn't know that my actions had that impact on people and kind of just the shock of all of that. And I don't think it's just a Catholic thing to pray for souls who have departed. I think it crosses many many cultures and religions. It's a fairly common thing, and I do believe and I have witnessed and experienced how praying for our departed loved ones can truly help their soul to heal and acclimate and fully evolve and grow. On the other side, the other aspect of them reaching out to us for help is sometimes they're able to see a more panoramic view of what's going on in our lives, and oftentimes they will go to the open person, the intuitive one, and drop in a dream to say, Hey, this living person needs help too. And so sometimes there's not a lot you can do about that, Like I don't know if this listener could go up to her friend's former part and be like, hey, I don't think so and soberly likes this new one you're dating, Like, I just don't think that's a good idea, right, But what you can't do is take that information and then pray for that person and pray that they have discernment and wisdom and that they make the best choices that they can.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: In terms of pre dream practices, there's a lot of new research lately into dream incubation practices where before you go to bed, you spend some time journaling. Maybe you know, set a scene, light a candle, listen to some calming music, and write down what it is you want to dream about, and then you want to state it very so you want to journal about it kind of free form, and then you want to take that information what's just come out of you, and form it into one sentence, one very specific request tonight I will dream about and then state whatever your need is. And the studies are showing that the more you do that, that you're priming your subconscious for what you want to dream about, the more easily you will have better dream recall and be able to work with your dreams in this way. And there's other things you can do too. For example, if you are working specifically on connecting with loved ones on the other side, create a sacred space in your mind's eye where they can meet you in the dreamland. Build it in your imagination. So for example, it could be a beach walking along a beautiful beach. It could be atop a mountain, it could be a crystal cave, it could be a cozy office, whatever is comforting and familiar to you, and keep adding to that in your quote unquote imagination until that place becomes very very real to you. And then send out the mental thought before you go to bed, to your loved ones on the other side to meet you there in the dream space, and in time you'll see that they will be able to do that.
Speaker 1: Our next one says, when I first moved into my eighteen fifty farmhouse, a medium friend of mine said that the environmentals are happy I'm here. That was eight years ago, and I had no idea what that was. This year, I had her come back to my home to do readings for me and my friends. She mentioned a pulsing blue light that was coming from under my house. She said it was positive and protective, but she had never seen something like that before so wondered what I thought it could be. When I told her, I walked my dogs at five am and talked to my team of light and say good morning to everyone, the animals, the trees, and especially she said the blue light bumped her out of her chair. Have you ever heard of such a thing. I tried to do research on this blue light but found nothing. I am no medium, but consider myself to have good intuition. A little background. This farmhouse sold all but half an acre of the land in the nineteen sixties to a developer for a cult of sac community behind us. In twenty twenty, we did a renovation where we needed to dig into the ground to even out the flooring. I turned one of the rooms into the garden room that has a little shrine to the animals that live and lived on the property. I have a small line of woods next to the house that the local wildlife uses to get through the neighborhood. I added gardens feed the birds and the feral cats and whoever else stops by. I have a fox friend that I see regularly on my walk that will stop and acknowledge us. No it's not, she says, it sounds nuts. No it's not. It's a wonderful thing. I sometimes get flashes of animals I will see. For example, I hadn't seen a snake in years, but I had this flash and saw one within two hours. I have two dogs, two cats, and a fish inside. We're a certified wildlife community I was an only child for my first ten years, so always talk to nature, but stop as I aged. I picked up doing so again after I started listening to your show in twenty eighteen, soon after the reading with my friend, while walking with my dogs at the Victorian Cemetery near me, I was asking myself what this could mean. Then found a great horned owl feather, and about a week later I found a crow feather. This is not a normal occurrence. I do reference the Animal Speak book by Ted Andrews sometimes, but feel like this is a little difference. Anyway, What do you think is going on? And do you have any advice for me? I think this connection is pretty cool, but I have no clue what it is or what to do with it. Help. Well, yes you do, Yes, you do know. Trust yourself, Trust all of these people who are connecting with you, dogs, fox, feathers, birds, all the people around you. You do know, and what you are and what you're doing is such a huge and wonderful gift to the world around you. Bless you for what you're doing. Bless you for sanctifying and making sacred this wonderful land where the four leggeds and the winged people and the crawling people feel safe to be. That's a wonderful thing. So you are doing exactly what you need to be doing. I don't know about the blue light that your medium friend is talking about. I have no earthly idea what that's about. I do know that, and I can't remember the name of it at the moment, but there is It's almost a phosphorescence illumination that comes from rotting trees that are lying in the Duff, for example. I've seen that when I've been walking in the woods. It's almost this kind of bluish green light that emanates from rotting wood. And I'm sure at some point somebody will tell me the name of what I can't remember at the moment. It's a really cool thing. But that doesn't sound like what your friend has described. So the answer to that question is, I really don't know. I think in terms of the blue ray as being connected to higher chakra work.
Speaker 2: I maybe you know what I think of The Brave when Mary that is walking through the forest and she follows the blue lights and there at the fairies.
Speaker 1: I love that movie. I do too. She is one badass little girl, isn't she.
Speaker 2: She really is. I've never heard of environmentals, like.
Speaker 1: She says when I read that. That's why I hesitated when I was reading this letter, the word that for me would be in elementals.
Speaker 2: That's exactly where. Yes, And I had never heard of elementals until I don't know, fifteen sixteen years ago when I was doing a reading. And I do not consider myself a channeler, and no where do I want to be. But sometimes things will just pop out of my mouth. And I remember saying to this woman, the elementals on the property of your home need to say thank you. And she apparently had turned her back into a garden like there was no grass, you know what I mean, It was just all beautiful garden space. And that's when I started researching elementals. But there's supposedly guardians, you know, spirits of the land.
Speaker 1: Well they are I mean, there's yeah, you know in the house I used to live in, Remember, there was always that section of the backyard that I left absolutely wild. I never touched it, I never crossed a barrier there. That place was for the brownies and the fairies and the gnomes and all those different folks who needed that space back there, the elemental kingdom.
Speaker 2: But I think You're right that she's doing everything right, and I would suggest to her if you feel like you need to be doing more, which I don't know what else more she could do for this land It sounds like she's a beautiful steward. But if you feel like you need to be doing more, I would recommend that you sit in this landscape and ask them what more do you need from me? What can I do to be more helpful to you? And see what comes from that.
Speaker 1: I think it's a great source. Absolutely, go ask them what they want you to do.
Speaker 2: Okay, but it sounds like you're doing everything right.
Speaker 1: I think she is okay. Moving on right.
Speaker 2: Our next one says I felt really called to write to you after listening to your podcast episode with your daughter Chloe. I was listening to that specific episode on my way to a meeting at my daughter's school. I didn't know why they had asked me to come in, but something in me felt drawn to listen to psychic teachers in that moment, and for some reason, I chose that exact conversation. It felt interesting, but I didn't realize just how meaningful it would become when I arrived my daughter's teachers began sharing concerns. They explained that she has been a bit isolated from the other children because she sees and hear things they don't understand. They told me she had mentioned seeing a woman standing behind her teacher, and they suggested that this wasn't normal and that we should consider taking her to a psychologist and guiding her more firmly into what they called the real world, discouraging her imagination. As they were speaking, I couldn't help but think of what I had just been listening to your conversation about growing up psychic and what it's like to navigate the world with those sensitivities, especially as a child. It felt like there were no coincidences in that moment. My daughter has always been very open. She talks to fairies, builds homes for them, and shares experiences that to me feel genuine and natural for who she is. Hearing your story gave me a deep sense of reassurance. Instead of feeling fear or doubt, I felt grounded in the knowing that there is nothing wrong with her. She simply perceives the world in a different way. Your words help me stand in that truth more confidently. They help me feel that I can support her, guide her, and protect her sensitivity without shutting down something that feels so intrinsic to her being thank you truly for the work you do and sharing your experiences openly. That episode reached me at exactly the moment I needed it most. It reminded me that neither my daughter nor I are alone in this.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Deb Doesn't that just make your heart open even further to think that there are teachers and educators still today, even with huge, huge popular podcast out there like the Telepathy Tapes, who are still calling this imagination and in need of a psychologist.
Speaker 1: Wow. You know, when I was a little girl and had imaginary friends, my mama was convinced that they, of course were not real, and they were very real to me, And we had a neighbor down the road named Miss Fanny, and I would run away and visit Miss Fanny, and Mama was sick one afternoon and Miss Fanny sent me home with a bouquet of flowers for Mama find her that I had brought them from Miss Fanny as a gift, and my mother was furious because she thought I'd made up Miss Fanny and then I'd stolen the flowers from somewhere and I wasn't even in school yet, you know, And there was this no understanding of that as a child, that line, that veil between imagination and real and what children can perceive beyond the quote normal world are all very real things.
Speaker 2: This email makes me think of Paula Coelo. His parents sent him to a psychiatric hospital for his imagination, remember that I do. And he went on to write The Alchemist, and he has a new book out by the way, Oh yeah, just wanted to add that. And then George Anderson, the well known medium This listener should probably check out his first book, which is his memoir, and he talks about how I think in middle school or early high school, his parents checked him into a hospital because he was seeing ghost and loved ones who have passed on, And so this has happened, apparently it's still happening. And I'm just so so honored and proud and happy that shows like ours can help people realize that this is normal. It's a natural sixth sense that we all have. And I'm so happy for your beautiful daughter that she has you to be there for her, to nurture her and support her and help ground her in the beauty and the gifts and the abilities that she came into this world with. What a blast you are.
Speaker 1: And here's to Chloe for being Chloe.
Speaker 2: I know and brave. I asked her so many times, are you sure you ought to come on? It's not easy to talk about those experiences.
Speaker 1: How but she is one brave, determined young woman.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's Christy.
Speaker 1: She is good for it.
Speaker 2: I know. Thank you so much for sharing that email.
Speaker 1: Our next one says, I listened to your podcast about crystals this week and felt compelled to share a little story. A few weeks ago, I was in the shower and the word lapidolite kept repeating in my mind. I'm not hugely knowledgeable about crystals, but I felt a nudge from the universe to purchase from lapidolite. I looked at tumbled lapidolite and jewelry, but eventually decided on a pendulum. Well after deb saying about lapitolite and the heart connection, this now made sense to me as I am prone to getting palpitations, probably from my caffeine addiction. My pendulum has arrived and it is beautiful and I very much look forward to working with it. Love your podcast, Keep up the good work. Laptolite's an amazingly healing and comforting stone. And I remember the thing that I said about working with lapidolite when my heart palpitates occasionally, and it's very to me. I am not making a medical recommendation in any way here, but I do believe that it's a helpful thing for me. So I'm glad that she's going to try it and see what happens. But don't preclude medical treatment with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, But lepidolite is great. And what a wonderful synchronicity that she just heard that word in her mind in the shower, proving again how magical the shower is.
Speaker 1: Oh, it is a magical place. Thank goodness for showers.
Speaker 2: It really is. I had a little crystal miracle happened to me a couple of weeks ago. What on my other podcast in lightened them past. Denise and I have started a new monthly segment called the Energy Forecast for the month, and at the end I always do a crystal of the month. So I was putting together the notes for the Energy Forecast, and it's so funny because I always will think like Okay, what crystal lines up with the energies we're heading into. And for April it was malachite kept coming to me. Yikes, but I kept seeing this hyperscene stone that I had. Now, you guys know how much I loved Judy Hall. And Judy Hall passed away several years ago, and her daughter created a website where she was selling all of not all of Judy's crystals, but a lot of them. And it was just a nice way to kind of honor I felt Judy Hall in her work, just to you know, purchase a few of her crystals. And so I bought a couple of crystals and one of them was hyper Scene, and they came and it comes the lovely card from Judy's daughter talking about what the crystals meant to all of them. And anyway, I'm putting this together, and I'm thinking, where's that hyperscene I bought from Judy Hall. Now I moved homes and then I moved offices, so I could not find that. And I was like, oh well, So I just started doing research on hyper Scene and put it into my notes. A couple of days later, we get ready to record and I open up my desk roward to look for a pen. There's the hyper scene in like a ziploc bag with the card in it. Now I know deb Joel keeps his crystals very organized that way. Do you think I do?
Speaker 1: Oh? I know you don't.
Speaker 2: No, I do not either. Where did this come from? And I still don't know how it just ended up in this desk right there at the exact moment I have been looking for it to discuss it on the show. Isn't it wild?
Speaker 1: Well? I just love it when that happens. It's like the crystal said, Oh, you know, she's got me tucked away over here somewhere and all of this move and stuff, and she needs me. Let's see if I could put myself somewhere where she can find me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly the magic of crystals. Okay, let's take our last break. Stay with us, we'll be right back. Hey everyone, I am so excited to share that I'll be teaching with the Edgar Casey AAR at the Wild Acres Retreat Center in Little Switzerland, North Carolina this summer nestled in the mountains, It's a beautiful wooded enclave perfect for spiritual studies, rest, and Rejuvenation. From August twentieth to the twenty third, I'll be teaching about working with the chakras to open enclosure intuitive channels, how to overcome doubts and fears and tune into your energy field, and how to discern between ego and true intuitive nudges. There'll be lots of in person intuitive exercises, partner work, and so much more. To check it out, go to Edgarcasey dot org and click the Upcoming events tab. I'll post a link on our Psychic Teachers Facebook page.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 2: Check it all out at Samantha Fay dot com. Okay, welcome back our next one says in the March listener Q and A show, a few people had written in about how they cleared or cleansed their classrooms with crystals. You and deb had cautioned them about being careful with having the crystals present, and one of the listeners administrators saw them and commented that they thought they were evil. Oh I remember that, don't you.
Speaker 1: I sure do.
Speaker 2: I love crystals and use them daily, but I am also cautious about having crystals out in the classroom. However, one of the things I have learned and my spiritual development is reiki. I became a reiki master teacher, and over the years of teaching middle and high school, I have used reiki in the classroom when it is empty, I chok wu ray the tables, walls, floor, and ceiling. I choke oo ray and say heiki the specific places students sit that have been having trouble in class and maybe not working to the best of their ability. I create a choku ray net over the door opening. It's kind of a three x three grid of Choku ray that I create in front of me and then sort of carry it to the door and stretch it over the opening. Intuitively, I feel that when people walk in and out of the doorway, it helps to clear their energy. One last thing I sometimes do during my morning meditation is sending reiki to the students who are having trouble if they choose to receive it. I really noticed that it helps create a great environment and improve the interactions of the students. The classroom will feel lighter for a few days, and then I will do it again as needed. I love this story deb and I love her suggestion because what she's describing for reiki people, that's charging a room right like you'll often put the symbols into the walls, the floor, and the ceiling. I was taught say at once, tap it three times, so you would draw the Choku ray symbol with your finger and then tap it into the wall three times, and do that over each of the four walls and the floor and the ceiling. But she's doing it in a classroom with a different intent, where she's putting it over the desks as well to help students who are struggling. But the net that she described, where she creates a Choku ray net over the door opening, I love that, and I think every one of us listening who also enjoys practicing reiki could apply this in our home or office situation. And even if you don't have reiki, just to energetically create a net of a bubble of light around your door opening, isn't that a great thing to start to try and practice.
Speaker 1: Well, absolutely, I mean that's really lovely. And because I'm not a reiki master a serious practitioner in any way, I see the same idea with exactly as you say intent, And if you envision a bubble or a net as she has described over an entrance way or over a particular area, then I believe that energy field is there.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, there's a wonderful book by a middle school teacher and one of the things she does every morning when the kids come into her classrooms is she holds an invisible basket and she just so she just holds her arms out and she tells all of her students, good morning, put all your troubles in the basket. They're gone for the day. Isn't that a great thing? And then when the last student is in, she wraps up the bundle of problems and she puts it in the corner and says, they'll be here for us later, but today we're just going to focus on being together.
Speaker 1: What a lovely thing. You know. My friends in the Lakota tradition have something that they call a burden basket. I have one, and it is a lovely idea. And they're kept by the door, by the front door, so exactly that you can put your burdens in it and they'll you can induce whatever you need to do with them at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: And all of those things are so important, like the empty.
Speaker 1: Bulls, oh me and my empty bowls, they're everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and tell people what that means.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, in fact, that's so funny. You should talk about that, because I've written about this in my newsletter and I've been invited to speak at a Spear Victual Center in May, and I'm going to talk about the notion of emptiness. I wrote about that as it's my word for the year. But yes, my house is filled with empty bowls. Is at least one or more in every room. And the idea is, how can I receive? How can I be receptive to newness and to learning and to growing with if I fill everything. The only way to do that is to be empty and to be receptive. So that is my visual symbol of being willing to do that, is that empty bowl idea.
Speaker 2: I think it's so great, and I'm looking at my desk. I have a braided sweet grass bowl. Oh good, it's filled with crystals. Oh, Samantha, I know. I have a beautiful ceramic bowl one of my daughters made. It's filled with crystals. And then I have a little crocheted thing that I have all my pens in, and I'm like, oh, I need to empty one of these.
Speaker 1: Don't I? Well, yes, And or if you need for them to continue to do their job, because I also had them sitting here looking at a bowl that my lovely friend Joyce the potter mate, and it's got pins and a roller and scotch tape and some scissors and junk in it. They're all over the place. But if forrest comes to worst, go to the kitchen and go get a cereal bowl and put all your desk, or at some point I will give you a bowl the next time I see you, because I have extra empty bowls around. But one more thing about this gallon the classroom. Do you remember the emails that we got for a while from a teacher who would clear her classroom so that energetically the energy was flowing in a lovely way in her classroom, remember her, And there was some ghost energy in the school in the building she worked in. She did such great work with that too.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, yes, and had good evidence of that. Absolutely this stuff works. I emailed this listener back, and I was telling her that one of my teacher friends had called me and said, we've got some negative energy with this coworker. She's causing so many problems. What do you recommend? And so I told her what to do. And one of the things I gave her was a selenite, like a very small thin piece of selenite, and a piece of black tormaline, and I gave her a bunch of those in pairs, and I said, have all of the teachers in your team just put these over your classroom doorway and the inside of your classroom doorway, because no one's going to see them up there. You think the janitor is like dusting up there every night. Now they're going to be fine up there. No one will see him. Put them up there, and it'll create an energetic barrier, kind of like the Choku ray netting that this listener had created, and that will work beautifully. And then do this intention and smudge and all of that. And I saw her this weekend and she said, you're not going to believe it. And I said, what early retirement? The woman is deciding to take early retirement?
Speaker 1: And you laughed and said, of course I believe it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, you know, And that's.
Speaker 1: Another thing we'd forget we can do. And I've talked about this before, but I think it's a good reminder for us all. There is an altar in my car when I had a job, a day job. There was an altar on my desk, and it didn't look like an altar anybody who had looked at that little bowl. All you could see really was this seagull feather sticking out of it. Well, you know I live at the Bait. Of course I got a seagull feather. But what they couldn't see was a crystal for earth, a tiny little candle inside for fire, and a scallop shell for water. So it's fire, earth and water in a bowl right there in front of anybody who wanted to look, and nobody ever did. And there's one in my car. I never try it without that alter in my car. It's always there.
Speaker 2: It's about living with intention. It's about living with that reminder that we are in charge of our energy and what we let in and what we don't it in. And whether we're talking about your home, your office, or a classroom, we are in charge of that energy.
Speaker 1: And not only are we in charge of it, but we also can ask for help. Yes, we don't have to do it alone. No, And you know, if you I mean folks, you know that, Samantha and I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that our rock family helps us. We know that we know that our four leg a folks help us. I'll have to do all this by myself. There's a lot of help out there. I have to sometimes remember to remind myself to ask.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. We have to intentionally go through our life asking for that help, soliciting that help, but also doing these steps to create the energy and the environment and the life ultimately that we wish to participate in. And I think, you know, sometimes I talk about this to my non metaphysical friends, and I know sometimes they look at me like an empty bowl, a crystal, a rock, a dried herb is going to help this situation.
Speaker 1: Oh. I can hear somebody I know and love saying to me, I want you to be in heaven with me, but I don't think you are going to because of your rocks and your feathers and your crystals.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, and yet and yet and yet and yet. I have had so many of my non metaphysical friends come to be for help and I show up with my rocks, my dried herbs, and they're like, WHOA, this actually works. So it does work. But also even if you don't think it does just having those reminders. Just having a rock on your desk to help ground your energy or uplift you or add to creative ideas subconsciously is sending that message to you. Having an empty bowl on your desk to remind yourself that you're open to new gifts, to new insights, to not filling your days with stuff. I think that's so poignant.
Speaker 1: Powerful, absolutely true. And I'm looking at the empty bowl on my desk literally in front of my computer. That is my symbol right here in front of me. It's a beautiful but glazing is just a gorgeous color. That's tucked in behind it is a card that I got from the tea company that Plumb.
Speaker 2: Tree, Tea Plumbing, plumb blocks.
Speaker 1: That's it, that lovely company. And the car just says, when in doubt, write it out. And that is one of those simplistic sentences that have stood me in good stead as I have navigated the connection among all the metaphysical pieces in my life.
Speaker 2: I love that I just wrote that down when in doubt, write it out, When in doubt, write it out.
Speaker 1: Yep. Well.
Speaker 2: One of the things I said in my email back to her was, lately, deb every time I respond to a teacher who reaches out to us, I always want to thank them for their service, like they're a veteran. They are, And then I always yeah, that's what I said to him, Like, you guys kind of are It's not easy in those classrooms.
Speaker 1: No, it's not you and I know that, and we know today it's not.
Speaker 2: That's right. So we thank you for your service, and we thank all of you for taking time to write in and share your very powerful stories, your wonderful suggestions, and you're fascinating questions. Remember you can always submit a question or story Psychic Teachers at gmail dot com. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook Psychic Teachers. You can find me on Instagram at Samantha oh Fay. If you like the episode, hit share, send it to a friend to help us grow our show, or like and subscribe and leave a review. It really really does help us and we appreciate that so very much. We hope you have a magical, fun, happy, easy week. Remember, as always, to be the life for yourself and others.
Speaker 1: Take care everyone.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Psychic Teachers, your podcast for seekers, light workers, mystics, and magical thinkers. If you like the show, please tell a friend or leave us a review wherever you listen to your podcast. For more information, check out our Facebook page Psychic Teachers, or our websites Samantha Fay dot com and Debbowen dot com. Thanks for listening and have a great week.