Speaker 1: You're waking up with fifth in the morning.
Speaker 2: Ladies, Ladies, here's one thing we're not gonna do. We're not gonna get arrested after a first date.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you this. I know the galbrain. She's cuckoo.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you'll meet me in an elevator thirty minutes later. I've already planned our first vacation together in my head. The things that live rent free in my head, we need we need to clear some of those out. We need to make space for things that are legitimate. But this is what happens.
Speaker 1: Arrested is the keyword that you're gonna need for.
Speaker 2: The Cincinnati tiki boat passes.
Speaker 1: I'm stamping her since the summer passport.
Speaker 2: You're gonna go out on the Ohio River with your people and open up your tab on life and have a good time.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's coming around eight thirty.
Speaker 2: So I came across this post on complex where this woman was arrested for sending sixty five thousand text messages.
Speaker 1: After just one date with this guy.
Speaker 2: And in her mugshot she's giving waitress or hairdresser, and you know it.
Speaker 1: You and I both know it.
Speaker 2: Waitresses and hairdressers got a streak in them.
Speaker 1: You do, and that's okay.
Speaker 2: That's what makes you special and unique to your job. I have a weirdo streak to me too. That's why I'm good at this job. Well, at least I think I am.
Speaker 1: Sometimes.
Speaker 2: Jacqueline Aids sent a man more than sixty five thousand text messages, including five hundred text messages in just one day, some of which were threatening, over the course of nearly ten months. When the man was out of the country, she allegedly broke into his house, but he saw her through home surveillance video and called the police. According to the police statement, officers found her taking a bath and arrested her. Felony charges were filed against her for first degree criminal trespassing of a residentidential structure, but allegedly continue to text the victim threatening messages.
Speaker 1: Oh my, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I haven't had too many horrible first date experiences, if any for that matter. The last first date I went on, the man was wearing Tiva sandals and I still haven't let it go to this date. But that wasn't horrible. It's just a personality quark, right. I did go out on a first date one time with a guy, and he was following a similar pattern to this woman where he would send me a lot of text messages and created this fantasy in his head. I've had that happen to me before, and I've had to explain to this person hey, and it was uncomfortable to be like, listen, we went out on one date one time a year ago.
Speaker 1: That was the end of that.
Speaker 2: But you still continue to text me and try to like you're not reading the room.
Speaker 1: What's going on here?
Speaker 2: Out of the first date that we went on and me not responding to you for about a year is giving I still want to go on a second date, and that happened recently where I had to kind of explain to this person like that that was one time. Then now in the new year of twenty twenty five, you're not reading the room.
Speaker 1: That was bizarre to me.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about your first date experience, as though I can't be the only one that's been out on the ledge. Here, ladies, we can't send sixty five thou to a guy. We just can't do that. Five one three, seven four nine one oh seven one. You could also utilize the talkback feature again. Arrested is the keyword for the Cincinnati Tiki boat passes coming up here in Fio.
Speaker 1: Hi, good morning.
Speaker 2: You're waking up with Tip in the morning on Kiss one O seven one. Arrested is the keyword you're gonna need to win the Cincinnati Tiki boat passes here in a few minutes.
Speaker 1: We're talking about bizarre first dates. Good morning, you're on the air, Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, grand raz is. I want to say, man, the first date, what really sucks is they want to ask how many kids you have? And uh, why you went? Where is your man at all? Where is your man? Because something like I wouldn't be on a date with you move I had a man.
Speaker 1: None of your business. It's the first date. We just sat down for a cocktail. Give me a break, I know.
Speaker 3: And I was just mentioning to some of my girlfriends, like the hell, people don't know how to date anymore. Like what happened to you know, a simple dinner and a movie.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for the call. I really appreciate that. I bet we'd get.
Speaker 2: A mixed reaction from Cincinnati though about sharing the fact that you have kids on the first date.
Speaker 1: I bet I bet there'd be people that disagreed with you. That's okay.
Speaker 2: That happens quite a bit on their show. The reason why I arrested is the key word is. I read a story about how a girl had sent a guy sixty five thousand text messages after just one day, and she was arrested because she broke into his home and took a bath while he was on vacation. We haven't gotten a story quite like that one yet this morning, but you never know here in Cincy. I don't know what's going on out there in the dating world. I haven't I have not been arrested after our first day. Five win three seven, four nine one O seven one. If you've got a story three minutes from now, your chance to win the tiki boat passes.
Speaker 1: You're waking up with fifth in the morning on chis one O seven to one. Well that was quite the vibe.
Speaker 2: Caller ten, If you've got the keyword that I mentioned earlier in the show, you can start dialing five win three seven nine one O seven to one. I'll stamp your Sincy summer passport with tickets for you to get on a private Cincinnati tiki boat experience.
Speaker 1: Sending you out on the Ohio. That'll be a good time.
Speaker 2: It's a good time though, with the cool breeze in your hair, maybe a little adult beverage.
Speaker 1: You pop off.
Speaker 2: At a marina, you take a green tea shaw, maybe you have a mic ultra. Maybe that's just me, but that sounds like a good time. Five win three seven four nine one oh seven one. I've got one more open phone line if you want it. In the meantime, we're still commercial free.
Speaker 1: Good morning,