Speaker 1: Oh, Fred of thes are, hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and today we are getting a little cryptic, sir, is that's what's we're getting. We're getting a little monster.
Speaker 3: Well, in some regards, you might call it a monster or a cryptid. Some would call it, understandably, an alien or an extraterrestrial or an et or whatever.
Speaker 2: These things you want to find, put it to whatever, aren't they all that? Possibly? Possibly?
Speaker 3: So, so all the good cult members that listen to our interdimensional conversation that we had the other day understand that this was what I was actually trying to find and look into when I discovered the Book of flat Land, which led to the two D versus three D versus four D conversation. Right, I was doing research onto a alien sighting or monster siting whatever in West by God, Virginia in the fifties, and somehow we ended up into all of the other common which was fun.
Speaker 2: I really enjoyed that talk for sure.
Speaker 3: But yes, so this episode we are going to be diving into the flatlands, monster, flatlands, alien, whatever you want to call it. And here's the deal. Everyone understands that this is a true story. There is nobody who's questioning its validity. There are some that's kep, you know, questioning if the people saw what they think they saw, but nobody denies that this group of people saw something in the woods on this night in the fifties.
Speaker 2: Are you ready to get into it? I am ready, sir, So yeah, do we know what part of West Virginia this is coming out of?
Speaker 3: I got articles, I got videos, I got all the stuff pulled up. And for anybody who would like to see these videos rather than just hear us talk about them, Jonathan, tell them where they.
Speaker 2: Can go Patreon dot com, slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast over there will get the shows a couple of days in advance. You'll be able to see all the video and you'll be able to join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central for the live show, the Cult Member Live Show. We are busting open wide the third the third Eyes. That's just what we like to do. That's what we like to do to not only ourselves, but to the good Cult members around the world. So if you want your third and I busted all the way open Patreon dot com, slash Cult of Conspiracy, and probably the best part that you'll even get over at Patreon is that it is absolutely yeah, buddy, yeah, So come check it out. If those commercials suck, come to a place where they don't exist.
Speaker 3: Absolutely all right, All right, now we've got the plug out of the way, and for everybody who is watching this on Patreon, join us in on.
Speaker 2: This little, this little quick tutorial here.
Speaker 3: So History Channel actually did this series, the Project blue Book, and we'll talk about what that is here in a moment for anybody who might be a newer listener or newer to the conspiracy game and they don't really know all of the Project dot dot dots like, Okay, I got you, So we're gonna cover a good bit of it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So this is the Flatwoods Monster's just a little quick two minute video, but it does a decent job of breaking down the uh, the overarching story here.
Speaker 2: Let's uh, let's learn a little bit.
Speaker 4: The Flatwoods Monster case. This occurred on September twelfth, nineteen fifty two. This whole thing happened at dusk and there were a number of young people going off into the woods and saw some kind of fiery, glowing object that descended or came down to the boys. Ed and Freddie grabbed their mother, whose name was Kathleen May, and she came back with the group to see this thing what they describe as a creature, very tall. It's got eyes that are glowing red and it scares them.
Speaker 2: Project blue Book still in the early years, and it was reported to the Air Force because there was something in the sky.
Speaker 4: Investigators who went there after the sighting stated that there was an unusual smell or odor in that area, and it was said that the trees in the area were singed at the top. There were investigators who said that branches actually were broken. Now that's very interesting. The branches were broken by something that evidently came down. This is one of the instances in which Project Blue Book was genuinely actively doing serious investigations at that time.
Speaker 2: I do we call seeing the May family sketches. They weren't extremely detailed, but they were similar. The family members all do the same thing, which was interesting.
Speaker 4: The official explanation was that it was a combination of a bright media and delusion psychological case.
Speaker 2: Most puzzling case. My father thought about that a lot, and I really couldn't conclude anything one way or the other one. Okay, So I hate whenever they just I hate whenever they just say that these things the people that are seeing these things are just delusional like that is Oh, that's cringey whenever you hear shit like that, because it's like that, you're you're trying to go out on a limb and tell somebody that you saw something, some kind of alien, some kind of craft, some kind of monster, whatever the fuck, And whenever somebody just gaslights you and says that you're just illusional, Oh dude, nothing chaps me more than that.
Speaker 3: So we've heard that old adage of oh, as a meteor that passed through some swamp gas, right, and I gave the illusion that you saw something you didn't see. Project Blue Book is where that story got traction and why that thing got set so many times. It was moonlight refracting off of Venus through some swamp gas, either swamp gas in West Virginia.
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, fine, sure, let's let's go down that little rabbit hole.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: It's it's ridiculous. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Now we're gonna read a couple of different articles and a couple of different stories about what the quote unquote officials, and I use that term very liberally say the people may have seen the going narrative. The main theory is that it.
Speaker 2: Was an owl. Now, I'm gonna those always supersede something though, Like you always hear about the owls coming before. It's almost like the owls are the siren for something to come fair.
Speaker 3: But the the monster itself was supposed to be somewhere around eight foot tall. They are saying that an owl with its wings up like this created a shadow and that's what did this Moloch. After they just watched something fall from the sky crash land in the woods. You can smell burnt metal everywhere, and we got an owl and these people just completely mistook that for an eight foot tall alien.
Speaker 2: Are we talking about Moloch over here? Dude? I you know what you can tell me when we get there.
Speaker 3: You saw some of the images earlier, right, some of the drawings that the family made, and we're gonna show a lot more of them. And to this day, the flat flat lands West Virginia, like the town is made after this monster. They have paintings of it everywhere and shit like the people really leaned into it, which you know what they should. But anyway, anyway, before we get into all of that, so Project blue Book, what exactly is this? Because they did in fact launch a real investigation into this. They sent agents out, they took samples, they did all these things. So real quick, let's just read the first little couple sentences here.
Speaker 2: All right. Project blue Book was the code name for the Systematic Study of Unidentified Flying Objects by the United States Air Force from March nineteen fifty two to its termination allegedly on December seventeenth, nineteen sixty nine. The project, headquartered at Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, was initially directed by Captain Edward J. Rupplett or Rupoult. Rupoult there we go, Rupolt, I don't know, and followed projects of a similar nature, such as Projects sign established in nineteen forty seven, Project sign we got to look at to that one, and Project Grudge in nineteen forty nine. Project blue Book had two goals, namely, to determine if UFOs were a threat to national security and to scientifically analyze UFO related data. Thousands of UFO reports were collected, analyzed, and filed as a result of the Condon Report, which concluded that the study of the UFOs was unlikely to yield major scientific discoveries, and to review of the report by the National Academy of Sciences, Project Blue Book was terminated in sixty nine. The Air Force supplies the following summary of its investigations. So number one, no UFO reported investigated and evaluated by the Air Force was ever an indication of threat to our national security. They always say that they are always so comfortable, same thing with shit Roswell. They thought the same thing.
Speaker 3: Now, it's also interesting they said that the UFOs that were reported, investigated and evaluated, So that would signify that there were, in fact UFOs that were reported, investigated and evaluated, not just stories and tall tales.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir number two, there was no evidence submitted to or discovered by the Air Force that sightings categorized as unidentified represented technological developments or principles beyond the range of modern scientific knowledge.
Speaker 3: Okay, they also used quote unquote unidentified, So could that also mean that they knew what these things were? Because perhaps the powers that be have known about extraterrestrials and alien life for years and years and years. So to the public it might be unidentified, but to them they know them as the gorgons or so, you know what I mean, Yeah, they could the quotes like that, it's kind of a potentially misleading.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever they were seeing was either already understood or there was nothing they could do with the information that they had to be able to apply it to whatever they needed to apply it to. It could be I think that it's probably one of the other of those. But and number go ahead, it could be both, could be both. Yeah, number three, there was no evidence indicating that sightings categorized as unidentified were extraterrestrial vehicles. Again, those quotes on unidentified.
Speaker 3: So while your average layperson might just be plowing their fields or just sitting on their back porch one night and they would see a craft that they've never seen before, when the government agents get there, no, they have seen that kind of craft before. So it's not unidentified to the official story, it's unidentified to the random person.
Speaker 2: You see what I mean here? Now to your point.
Speaker 3: Project and also, real quick, before we even check out Project sign, I don't want to detract from the monster or anything, but they shut down the project in sixty nine. Hey, real quick, does anybody remember some big thing that happened in nineteen sixty nine, as far as space is concerned, that would potentially be how they would wrap up everything with a pretty little bow to say that boom, we did it. There's no need to explore any further.
Speaker 2: We accomplished it was it. Are you talking about the fake moon landing? Sir? I am indeed right, yeah, so crazy.
Speaker 3: They shut down the UFO Investigation Bureau basically the same year that we put a man on the moon allegedly. So is that also their way that they were trying to tie up all these quote unquote loosens because they had a lot of UFO sitans from nineteen forty eight with Roswell to sixty nine. They just were like, ah, and we're done now, there's no more UFOs.
Speaker 2: Pop bop bop.
Speaker 3: And then Trump comes into office and is like, by the way, yeah they've been here.
Speaker 2: Something to it, dude. There absolutely has to be And that's why, dude, this is the thing with aliens, extraterrestrials, orbs, UFOs, you name it, anything that is otherworldly seemingly it always seems to be something that is either laughed at or swept under the rug, or people don't believe, or people do believe, they do believe, but they assigned the meaning to it before they ever come in contact with it. Really, and then people who actually do come in contact with, or allegedly come in contact with extraterrestrials or UFOs, and they always have a story too. And I don't know, dude, I wonder if a lot of what we hear about UFOs and stuff is fear mongering, Like that's always a thought in my mind, Like, you know, who's to say that the government And I'm not trying to discredit UFOs. I believe in them, but who's to say that the government wouldn't be trying to push some kind of UFO narrative. And then whenever the alleged UFOs come down and destroy a state, a city, a person, you know, a country, the world or whatever, they would have somebody to blame it on. But really it's some kind of technology that they've been working on in secret for forever, so nobody wants to place nobody can place blame on them, right, And that is kind of you know, that's what people talk about with Project Bluebeam, that they say that it's just going to be man made and it's going to deceive a lot of people bull and I don't know. So there's a lot of fuckery, and it's it's not some hair brain theory that that is something like people have been saying that that the that the government is going to try to manipulate this story and for their own for their own gain, for they've been saying that for hundreds of at least one hundred years. Yeah, absolutely, I couldn't agree more So.
Speaker 3: Now Project sign is apparently the very first iteration.
Speaker 2: Of something close to this. So let's read about it a little bit, all right. Projects Sign or Project Saucer, was an official US government study of unidentified flying objects undertaken by the United States Air Force and active for most of nineteen forty eight. It was the precursor to Project Grudge So. The project was established in nineteen forty eight by Air Force General Nathan Twining ahead of the Air Technical Service Command, and was initially named Project Saucer. The goal of the project was to collect, evaluate, and distribute within the government all information relating to UFO sightings or the premise that they might represent a national security concern. On April twenty seventh, nineteen forty nine, the US Air Force publicly released a paper prepared by the Intelligence Division of the Air Material Command at Wright Patterson Field in Ohio. The paper stated that while some UFOs appeared to represent actual aircraft, there was not enough data to determine their origin. Almost all cases were explained by ordinary causes, but the report recommended a continuation of the investigation of all sightings. And then you want to get into a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to talk about some Project Grudge real quick. But before I do, let's also talk about this nineteen forty eight, the US Air Force has this whole Air Technical Service Command that's looking into this topic. You know, in World War Two, we didn't have an Air Force, right.
Speaker 2: It was the Army Air Corps.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, So in the same way that the Marines are seen as a department of the Navy, the Air Force was seen as a department of the Army. Right, Yeah, I think the marine weren't the Marines created like the year before?
Speaker 2: It was like seventeen seventy five or something like that. Am I plucking that up? Oh wow? All right? So yeah, November ten, seventeen seventy five.
Speaker 3: And then uh, Navy's birthday is October eleventh, seventeen seventy five.
Speaker 2: But all of.
Speaker 3: That together here. But my point is if the Air Force, I've heard a theory and I don't know if there's any real weight behind this. And I'm not even saying I fully believe this, because yes, having enough air assets to warrant their own military branch. Okay, I get it, fine, But I have heard a theory that the entire reason the Air Force was created was for this purpose, to look into UFOs and things like that. Because think about this, the Air Force up until very recently, with the creation of the Space Force, the Air Force was all encompassing of our satellites and everything else like this too. Okay, nineteen forty five, World War two ends, we don't have an air force. Nineteen forty eight, not only do we have an Air Force, but they have a specific group that's looking into UAPs and UFOs and all these things.
Speaker 2: And this was around the time that NASA was created, too, which we are going to be doing a story on the origins of NASA very soon, and that is going to be something wild. I know that a lot of people saying, well, NASA technically started out, you know, observing the ocean or observing the ocean floor and trying to figure out what was going on down there. Allegedly they did it for a year and then they switched to space, and so some people believe that, well, maybe what they found in the oceans was a little bit too scary, or they were told to fuck off by the water gods or whatever, and there is some credence to that story. So we're gonna be diving into it. I know that it's National Aeronautic Space Space Administration, but it was a different name before that same group of people, different name, so it's like a rebranding thing. So yeah, it's it's kind of in the same respect of like whenever people say that there were presidents before George Washington, it's like kinda but not not exactly, but kind of you know, yeah, I feel that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, So, so we got Project Saucer right slash project what was the name of that thing, Project Saucer Slash signed right. Then one year later, nineteen forty nine, we got Project Grudge, and I had honestly never heard of this one.
Speaker 2: Let's let's learn a little bit, okay. So Project Grudge was a short lived project by the US Air Force to Investigate Unidentified Flying Objects. GRUDGE succeeded Project Sign in nineteen in February nineteen forty nine, and then and then followed by Project Blue Book. The project formally ended in December of nineteen forty nine, but continued in a minimal capacity until late nineteen ninety nine. Wow, that's pretty fucking recent.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is, and that's not They didn't just like disband it like they did Project Sign, right, they kept it going under wraps.
Speaker 2: Could this be possibly closer to Men in Black bro?
Speaker 3: This is?
Speaker 2: And that's that's the thing. It's that I think that a lot of these projects never truly ended. But a lot of people within the government and the military, they know that things are compartmentalized that they're never going to hear about, right, So all you would need to keep one of these projects going is a couple of people, like that's all you would need, and that's it. And then those couple of people, whenever they're asked who they're working for, what they're working on within the government of the military, Hey, I'm a I'm a mechanic. I work on airplane. Like and we've heard that story too with a lot of the military whistleblowers that they have other titles like job titles that and they actually do. They're very multifaceted, like they're these people are some of these people are fucking genius. You hear them talk and you're like, oh my god, one of my I feel like I have a second grade reading level compared to these people. You know. Oh yeah, I work for the government. Oh what do you do.
Speaker 3: I'm a consultant for one of the big agencies, which one, it's one of the ones you probably never heard of, you know, the Department of blah blah blah blah. Make up some fancy title. Yeah, it's a lot of office work, and that's pretty much all I do. In reality, there are real life men in black. Could very well be bro could be could be so.
Speaker 2: Project Grudge was intended to alleviate public anxiety over UFOs and persuade the public that UFOs constituted nothing unusual or extraordinary. UFO sightings were explained as conventional aircraft, balloons, stars, planets, meteors, optical illusions, solar reflections, or even large hailstones. Imagine convincing somebody that it was just a large hailstone you saw, I mean.
Speaker 3: I understand the like hail the size of softballs happens, and sometimes even bigger than that.
Speaker 2: They're free falling, They're not hovering in the fucking air, Like what are we talking about here?
Speaker 3: The people of nineteen forty eight were just like, oh, it's okay, the government man told me, so.
Speaker 2: It's got to be true. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, of course, like bro, what oh man? And that's well, I mean, unfortunately, a lot of people believe whatever a government official is going to tell them. Well, you know, because and I think that it's a lot of it. It really is psychological, because you got to think about it. Whenever somebody seeing these things in the forties and the fifties and the sixties whatever you know, there, they don't want to see it. They don't want to believe that this thing is possible. They don't want to believe what they just saw up in the sky was something fucking otherworldly because it shatters the foundation of which they believe material reality actually is. And so whenever you hear somebody, you know, of high praise, whether it be a government official or military official or whatever you're you're you're gonna be inclined to believe that because you want to believe it's psychological operations here, dude, I'm with you on what's your one hundred percent? So anyway, continuing, it says project officials recommend that the product are recommended that the project be reduced in scope because the very existence of Air Force official interest encouraged people to believe in UFOs and contributed to a war hysteria atmosphere. Okay. On December twenty seventh, nineteen forty nine, the Air Force announced the termination of the project.
Speaker 3: So as far as the war hysteria, okay, Now, let's put ourselves into the shoes of your average American Joe blow circa nineteen forty nine. Okay, America had just been attacked only a few years back with Pearl Harbor. Okay, and that was we had never been attacked like that, well, not since the War of eighteen twelve. Okay, So us getting attacked by our foreign nation was seen as impossible.
Speaker 2: Who's got the balls to try? And all these things?
Speaker 3: Right, And we had kind of we weren't isolationists by any means, but we certainly were not wanting to get involved in foreign affairs unless we absolutely had to. Now, well, the people the government, of course they had their fingers in every pie, but I'm talking about your average citizen, right, So now we got these unexplainable things that we're seeing at night. I could understand a world where your average person would think that maybe that is another attack that's about to hit, right, there's some sort of a new weapon, a new flying craft that you know, because we went basically straight into the Cold War right after World War Two ended, so it was US versus Russia basically as soon.
Speaker 2: As that shit ended.
Speaker 3: As testy times, extremely testy times. Everybody had just got home from the war. Everybody's trying to take a sigh of relief, and we got this shit flying in the air that nobody can explain, and the government man is just saying, like, listen, it's no big deal.
Speaker 2: It's no big deal. Well, and especially the military people that just came back from seeing that. You know. For example, there's this show that I love, I'd always talk about, but it's called Alone. It's on Netflix. It's like Naked and Afraid or Survivor, but way better. And there was this military guy, I think he's from Australia or some shit, and he's so he's out there and he's playing in this game and basically it's a survival kind of show. And he was prior military of Australia or something like that, from somewhere from down Under, and so he was prior military and he got a lot of PTSD. Well, he was out there and he was like super calm. He's out in nature and everything's great. Next thing, you know, a fucking helicopter goes over his head and he full on breaks down PTSD side, like so much anxiety, so much stress. He starts crying and then he ends up giving up like just a few days later. So it's definitely like it can definitely fuck with you in that way. So I understand it for sure, for sure.
Speaker 3: So just to give a little bit of the backstory here, it's a Project Blue Book, what it is, how it started all these things before we go to the next one, Let's read this next paragraph here, because I didn't realize they had gotten that many reports.
Speaker 2: By the time time Project Bluebook ended, it had collected twelve thousand, six hundred and eighteen UFO reports and concluded that most of them were misidentifications of natural phenomena clouds and stars, et cetera. Yeah, of course, or conventional aircraft. According to the National Reconnaissance Office, a number of the reports could be explained by flights of the formerly secret reconnaissance planes U two and A twelve seven hundred and one reports were classified as unexplained even after stringent analysis. The UFO reports were archived and are available under the Freedom of Information Act, but names and other personal information of all witnesses have been redacted.
Speaker 3: So now we've talked about that too, especially out in the desert where they're testing new types of aircraft, right, the flying Dorito for instance, aka the bomber. So for a person who's never seen a jet before, because all of the planes of World War Two were all prop planes, right, they had big fans on the front that made them go.
Speaker 2: Now we're worried.
Speaker 3: We're working with jet propulsion into an average person that's lived in New Mexico their whole life and has never seen an air show before, or they've seen pictures or in the movies, they've seen a plane. They've some of them have never even been on a plane before in their life. Now, all of a sudden, we got this thing screaming across the.
Speaker 5: Sky like yo, you yeah, yeah, when some other worldly shit when you're used to like Amelia Earhart style airplanes, you know what I'm saying, And then you see this fucking u two up in the air.
Speaker 2: I get it. I get this.
Speaker 3: And so some of those reports could be attributed to that which the government officials couldn't tell them what that was because that was still top secret and classified and it wasn't a mass produced jet thing that we had.
Speaker 2: It was still in the testing phases.
Speaker 3: So like, okay, and I can even give credence to some of the the majority of them, even depending on where they're at. Right the people in West Virginia didn't have some sort of a new air craft that was being tested in West Virginia. They don't test those there, you see what I'm saying. Depending on the location of the report and what the report was, some of them can be attributed to something that the people may not have understood, some new tech they didn't know about.
Speaker 2: Fine, okay, Although West Virginia would be a good place to, you know, have these kinds of operations because it's not densely populated like Wes it had, what's that it's the mountains that I'm saying that though yeah, Okay, Well, I don't know. I've I mean, you have your mountain people, you know what I mean, it's like Mountain Mama out there with the country roads. But I don't, I don't. I don't have an explanation for West Virginia. That's that just blows my mind.
Speaker 3: But seven hundred reports, seven hundred and one reports are classified as unexplained, which I think is pretty interesting. One of those unexplained reports would be the flat Woods Monster. I got a quick little cli clip that we're gonna play real quick, and it just kind of talks briefly about it, kind of the overview let's learn.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's no words there there. I read it the Flatwoods Monster Alien encounter in West Virginia. In nineteen fifty two, a strange, tall creature with a glowing face was reported in Flatwoods, West Virginia. The flat The article titled the flat Woods Monster, also known as the Braxton County Monster, is often described as an alien entity cited after a bright object crossed the sky. Do you believe?
Speaker 3: Okay, So now let's read some of these articles, right.
Speaker 2: This one is.
Speaker 3: All that's interesting dot com The Flatwoods Monster. Now, also, I brought up a couple of articles, and yes, some of them may sound a bit repetitive.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 3: But with that, understand that there are small differences to the story or small differences to what the official narrative is at the time. And I did that on purpose, or I brought them all in on purpose, because you'll see this officiating body says this, This officiating body says this. Meanwhile, the stories from the inhabitants themselves, the eyewitnesses, never changes.
Speaker 2: It's interesting.
Speaker 3: And also, I have never heard of another alien story with anything to look close to this. Tall grays are one thing. The red eyes, the glowing face that, yeah, we hear that a good bit. They all specifically have him looking like this, with like looking like an Ace of Spades style hood on top of his head. I have never seen another report of an alien entity that looks like this.
Speaker 2: Have you. It kind of looks like that that dinosaur whenever it like whenever it's screams, goes and the fucking pop out. Yeah yeah, and they have a lizard like that too now but not now. It's been around, but fucking creepy looking things. But it almost looks like that. But anyway, it says after seven Braxton County. After seven Braxton County, West Virginia residents, Okay, after seven of them, I'm chirpping my mind, just like fucking totally me on there. So, after seven of the Braxton County, West Virginia residents reported seeing the Flatwoods Monster while investigating what look like a UFO crash, local authorities scoured the scene, but they found nothing and reportedly laughed off the reports as hysteria. That's disrespectful.
Speaker 3: Can well imagine you call your local cops out there, your local officials, and tell them we saw this thing crash, something broke off the tops of the trees and things are burned.
Speaker 2: We saw this giant entity.
Speaker 3: And then they come back, they go in the woods to their flashlights, They come back and laugh at you and tell you to go back to sleep.
Speaker 2: Bro This this is like, you know, it's disrespectful for sure. But I do want to bring up that time that I had knocking at my trailer door whenever I was living in Louisiana, and then we had what I called the cops because I thought it was a crackhead or a method or some kind of shit. You're living in a fucking trailer park in Louisiana. That's usually the person you're looking for, right, But it was super loud. It was like two o'clock in the morning, and knocked at the back door, knocked at the front door, knocked on the windows, went outside, looked out the windows, didn't see anybody. Called the police. The police came, investigated the property and they were like, hey, are you sure it was human? What the fuck kind of question is that? Right? What is that? What do you mean it was it? Human? Dog's not getting up on his hind legs and banging on a door. It's not gonna be a bear, you know what I mean? You would see bear prints, Like, what are we talking about? A raccoon is not gonna have a loud ass banging out a door. Now, there's no explanation. So I mean things shit happens that is unexplainable sometimes, you know, but it says One clear evening in September nineteen fifty two, several boys in flat Woods, West Virginia spotted a strange object streaked through the sky. It appeared to land in a nearby field, so they headed over to investigate and reportedly came across a ten foot tall creature that since become known as the flat Woods Monster. The mother of the two boys, Kathleen May, and a teenage National guardsman, Jeene Lemon, were two members of the group who claim to have seen the monster. They went on to give it interviews to reporters and even shared their encounter on national television, spreading the story of the Flatwood Monster across the country.
Speaker 3: Ten foot tall, dude, I said eight earlier, I misspoke that thing standing ten foot tall with glowing eyes, and you just watched this crash from the sky. Yeah, I would be fucking terrified.
Speaker 2: Dude. I thought about this, you know, because we had been talking a little bit about string theory and different dimensions and shit like that, and I obviously have dabbled into psychedelics and shit like that. And there's some things that you'll see in psychedelics, whether it's like when your eyes are closed or whatever, that it's almost too intricate to even look at. Too. It's like so much to where it literally feels like it's breaking your mind because you just can't comprehend what you're seeing. Like I'm talking about dimensions on top of dimensions on top of dimensions, fractal on top of fractal on top of fractal, it your mind can't process it right, And so I think that whenever we're talking about like different dimensional entities that are coming, I think that, well, you know, you hear the story about how they have to rate or lower their vibration. Now I don't know what to believe, but this is what the story is, is that they have to lower their vibration in order to become physical in this reality. Is it possible that what we're looking at is entities that are lowering their vibration and they're trying to seem as human like as possible the best way they possibly can, and then they end up looking something like this. Could this be the explanation for the Bigfoot? Could this be the explanation for you know, certain UFO or certain extraterrestrials and stuff like that. I just wonder if that's what's going on, like the conversion into this dimension.
Speaker 3: It's very possible, right, we don't know because nothing has been quote unquote confirmed now, and I'm not even saying that all extraterrestrial sightings are interdimensional beings, but I'm also not saying that none of them are, right. I mean, it's very possible, and who knows, maybe these entities are traveling light years right from planets a planet or galaxy to galaxy. We're talking about a gap of time that is hard for the human mind to wrap itself around. And if they're jumping it that quickly, it would make sense that they're doing interdimensional travel, right, cutting a wormhole through dimensions to jump light years at a time. Maybe it takes their bodies a little bit too slow down, right, because you go into a different vibrational energy when you go into a wormhole like that.
Speaker 2: Look, who knows? Who knows? Uh, yeah, yeah, it's a strange shit. And I'm so excited that we're like every day we're getting more and more and more into the future and more able to try and at least comprehend what it is what we're looking at, and like it's super What a cool time to be alive. I mean, I know it's crazy, I know it's hectic and the conspiratorial world with all the crazy shit going on, but just to know that, like dude, we are living in fucking the wildest time to ever be alive, and to be honest, it's probably never been a better time to be a podcaster in general, Like, let's just be real, there's always something going on and so, and that's all encompassing. It's not even just you know, geopolitical, like aliens, Like there's been more alien whistleblowers, more UFO whistleblowers coming out of the military than ever before. And whether you believe them or not, I tend to believe them. And I know that a lot of people don't like the whole David Grush story. I get it, but he's not the only one. There are so many others that are coming out right now too. Yeah. So, anyway, back to the story. It says local police found no evidence to back up their claims, and a subsequent investigation by the US Air Force concluded that there was nothing paranormal about what they had seen, but the seven witnesses remained adamant but that whatever that had happened that September night was anything but ordinary. There have been no reported sightings of the Flatwood Monster since nineteen fifty two, but the mysterio cryptid continues to draw visitors to rural Braxton County, West Virginia to this day. So here's the legend of the flat Woods Monster. I'm ready for this one. Yeah. On September twelfth, nineteen fifty two, a group of boys was playing in their school yard in a tiny town of flat Woods, West Virginia. One of them suddenly gave a shout that turned all the children's attention to the sky above. According to the history, they saw a pulsating or a pulsing red light that streaked through the air and crashed onto a local farm. Two of the boys, thirteen year old Ed May and his twelve year old brother Freddie, ran home with their friends to tell their mother Kathleen, what they had seen. Miss May and the five young boys were joined by a seventeen year old National guardsman named Geene Lemon and the May's family dog as they trek to the farm to investigate. As they approached a wooded area near an open field, they noticed an odd mist. Lemon then thought he spotted a pair of glowing eyes in a tree. Suddenly, a Frankenstein like monster emerged directly in front of them.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this is the site of the alleged Flatwood Monster sighting nineteen fifty two. So here they are there, you know, walking down this little trail here, and they saw a ten foot glowing eyed monster standing there looking at him.
Speaker 2: This is almost borderline a little Scott Pacy right, because he talks about seeing eyes. Yes, but also this was by multiple witnesses.
Speaker 3: It's not just one guy, it's all of them saying the exact same thing. They all came back and drew the exact same image.
Speaker 2: Okay, well Lemon later he was the National Guardsman. Lemon later described the creature as a ten foot monster with a blood red body and a green face that seemed to glow reptilian much let's go baby. Its head was shaped like a spade, and it had clawed hands, and it seemed to be wearing a dark metal dress. WHOA could this possibly be a robot or something? I don't know. The group immediately turned and fled. A local high schooler later recalled what he had heard about the incident. In quotes. He said, one of the boys pete his pants, their dog ran home with his tail between his legs. The terrified witness immediately informed the police about what they had seen, and they weren't the only ones, so there were additional sightings of the Flatwood's monster as well. It says when investigators went to the farm to corroborate what missus May and the six boys had seen. They found nothing amiss. A local newspaper wrote at the time that state police laughed off the reports as hysteria. Of course, however, the September twelfth siding wasn't the only recorded incident regarding the Flatwoods Monster. According to the official website of Braxton County, West Virginia, multiple other residents had encounters with similar unexplainable beings around the same time. And there's the newspaper clipping saying Braxton County residents faint become ill after run in with weird ten foot months. Zoom it on that and read it. But not really, it's blair. That's the other thing too. We'll read it in a couple of articles here in a minute.
Speaker 3: Basically, the smell that this thing was giving off turn people's stomachs. There was a couple of examples of people fainting. A couple of people started puking and shitting all over themselves, like being around this thing. Either A it terrified them so bad that their body just shut down, or B the smell that it was putting off was actually making them sick.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean the vibration alone. If it is an extra dimensional entity, if we're talking about it, could be that it was just too much for regular physical, third dimensional beings. I mean anything. We don't know. I mean it's hard to even think about what is being observed in other dimensions and then how are they transforming and what are they giving off whenever they come here. You know, we don't know. All we can do is just base it off of stories like this. But it's it says. Several days before the event in flat Woods, a woman named Oudra Harper, who lived five miles north of flat Woods, said that she was walking through the woods with her friends when they saw a ball of fire on a hill. They thought nothing of it, assuming a farmer was simply burning something in his field. However, when Harper glanced back, she saw the dark silhouette of an eerily tall man emerging from the spot where the flames had just been blazing. Oh, we've heard stories like this before, dude. We have this thing stepped out of the ball of flames. What this is a Bloodsoe story. Yes it is. Yeah, this is exactly what they talk about. And it's always in the woods. It's always in the woods.
Speaker 3: It's never around a big city center somewhere. It's always way off the beaten path where they think no one's gonna see them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, it says. Then. On September thirteenth, a young couple was driving on a rural route twenty miles south of Can we just change the term rural that? I hate that word. It's like it's hard to say, and it sounds weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, we I mean you could just say a country route right there, we go, thing, But yeah, rural slash, rural slash. Yeah, people have weird times saying that one. It's like Worcestershire sauce. People say that's so weird.
Speaker 2: Oh worces your sister in a shower sauce. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: And you know what, here's how you can tell you're saying that word right, not to detract. Go to your phone, hit the microphone button and say that sauce, however you think you're gonna say it, And see what your phone types out. If you type in war Chester and it comes out war and then Chester is two separate words.
Speaker 2: Guess what that's not? How it's pronounced Worcestershire Worcester. Sure, That's how I always said it. Worcester, Sure, Worcester. Sure, people know what you mean.
Speaker 3: Though, I've done it my way Worcestershire and it always comes up right.
Speaker 2: Okay, hey, whatever whatever works for you. But uh but anyhow, Uh so they were driving down. A young couple was driving down a rural route twenty miles south of the flat Woods when their car broke down. George and Edith Snidowski. Snidowski were with their eighteen month old son, and we're desperate to get their vehicle back on the road. As darkness fell, suddenly they smelled sulfur and a bright light filled the sky. When they looked up, there was a ten foot tall monster hovering in front of them and had clawed hands in a reptile or reptilian head. The creature touched their car before driving into the nearby woods, and the and the vehicle suddenly started again.
Speaker 3: Wow, so just by touching he was able to fix the electronics.
Speaker 2: Huh. It's kind of reminiscent of the Betty and Barney Hill story. Yeah, very reminiscent. I also wonder if this was an interracial couple.
Speaker 3: I mean, who's to say in West By God Virginia. That would definitely have not gone over so well in this day and age. But possibly possibly this is Kathleen May. This is the mom that the two boys ran home and grabbed. This is her drawing of what she saw that day.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Metal dress, clawed hands, ten foot tall spade. As far as like some sort of a hood or cowl or whatever you want to call that face with no real defining features except glowing red eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, So you know how you always see, like behind a lot of religious figures, like the sun is always behind their head. I wonder if what was going on behind this entity's head was like a flame, because it almost looks like a flame going up right.
Speaker 3: It kind of does, But they don't say that it was glowing. They say the eyes are glowing. I don't know if it was like a giant flame or maybe that's like supposed to be what that looks like is a flame but not actually a flame. Maybe that's what it was like based on as far as the design goes, I don't know. I don't know alien you know, fashion choices, but I who knows.
Speaker 2: However, these incidents didn't get nearly as much attention as the sightings by Missus May and the six boys. Their story quickly spread in the flat Woods Monster was soon making headlines across the country, and so there was an official investigation. Though local police almost immediately dismissed the story of the flat Woods Monster as hysteria, others weren't so sure. One newspaper publisher who spoke with Missus May and the boys immediately after the incident said, in quotes, these people were the most scared people I've ever seen. Please don't make up that kind of story that quickly. People don't make up that kind of story that quickly. Okay, Yeah, and I would agree.
Speaker 3: These people were scared shitless and they all came up with the exact same story that fast on a random September day. Keep in mind, those boys are playing at the school. It was the middle of the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not gonna This is why the whole idea of like a shared hallucination. I don't believe in shared hallucinations unless you're on like a psychedelic. But if you're, if you're like.
Speaker 3: You know, you're on the middle of nation even with psych adelics, do you realize how hard that is to achieve I'm not saying it's impossible.
Speaker 2: How rare. It is super rare, like it happens, but it's so and you almost gotta like try and make it happen. There's like techniques for it and shit like that. But this, I mean, dude, missus May and the boys like and they're all describing the same exactly. There's something going on here, dude, Like whenever you got everybody talking about a very similar thing and then the other couple, you know, their car breaks down and I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, we got the one nineteen year old National guardsman, and I mean just because he was in the National Guard doesn't make him like a source of like he knows what he's talking about. He was a nineteen year old from West Virginia who joined the National Guard. Like he was as much of a regular guy as you could think. These school children and their mom and this National Guard guy all saw the exact same thing. Broad daylight, middle of the day. The kids are playing at school and they saw this thing crash.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like they got woken up at two am and they were creeping out in the woods of flashlights in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was.
Speaker 3: Broad daylight, and they all came back with the exact same story, exact same smell, all these things. Yeah, they don't make that up that quickly, especially not in the big city of flat Woods in Braxton County. They're not trying to get famous from this shit. They're trying to understand what these are, what they want answers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think that, you know, and I know that the National Security or the National guardsman was only nineteen. He's barely stepped his you know, his feet into the military world. But I think that people like to bring that up because they believe that maybe somebody in the military is less likely to fib about that kind of stuff. Maybe maybe I'm not saying one hundred percent, but that's the overarching view is that usually military members are honest, you know what I mean, like they're doing something that is for it's selfless, it's for the contry kind of thing, you know, So it could be something like that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, So then they went on and they were invited to New York to speak about their experiences on CBS, and the news of the monster soon spread so far that even the US Air Force got involved. Their conclusion however, was similar to the local police is look at this one.
Speaker 2: I can't read these words. Yeah, I'll read it. So let me get the screen a little closer. Here it says, the monster which proud the hills of Braxton County on Friday, September twelfth, was drawn by a New York artist from descriptions given by missus Kathleen May and Gene Lemon, Flatwood's residents, who said that they saw the quote unquote thing. The two witnesses with a Lee Stuart Junior Sutton. My god, that's a long name. Oh a Lee Stuart Junior Sutton, publisher and their experiences on We the People television show in New York Friday night. And then it starts to rip off.
Speaker 3: But look, this is an image of a regular sized guy. This is the National Guardsman. This is the mom so an average dude, call that five ten maybe, And this was the size of the thing they saw.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is almost like a you know, it kind of looks like a Mars attacks kind of things. I think this might be the inspiration for that oh shit.
Speaker 3: So and I want you to keep this image specifically in your mind because when we start getting into what the official narrative, and some of the possible solutions are they are downright insulting, honestly.
Speaker 2: I mean, as you would probably expect that, especially for this time, Yeah, in nineteen forty eight. Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 3: But I mean, like even still, bro, you couldn't come up with anything more than an owl.
Speaker 2: We'll get to it. We'll get to it. Andy. Yeah, they're probably looking at the police, are probably looking at the people. Y'all been smoking some of that wacky tobaki, haven't you right? Something bullshit like that. He's bumpkins in West Virginia.
Speaker 3: They don't know what they've seen except all of them saw this exact figure.
Speaker 2: But like, yeah, okay, So the Air Force determined that the streak of the streak the boys had seen in the sky was a meteor, which had also been spotted three hundred miles away in Baltimore at the very same time. As for the clawed monster with glowing eyes, it was simply an owl, investigator say, The mystery of the flat Woods Monster indoors to this day. The Roadside America reports that the tiny West Virginia town had embraced the legend, and there's even a museum dedicated to the cryptid that attracts believers of the paranormal from far and wide. We may never know the truth about the flat Woods Monster, but the legend will continue to live on an owl brow an owl, yeah no.
Speaker 3: And for those that may not understand exactly what I mean by an owl, we're going to talk more about it.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 2: They got some images that are going to make it make a little more sense, you know. Just let's dive in here.
Speaker 3: This is actually from historic mysteries, and this is where we have another one talking about this exact same instance. And I want everybody to pay attention to which sections of the story change depending on the narrator.
Speaker 2: Okay says something is lurking deep in the deep forest in Flatwoods in West Virginia's Braxton County. Although only cited a few times, the occurrence was so terrifying to witnesses that it will never be forgotten. Also known as the Braxton County Monster, the Flatwood's Monster is an entity that was sighted on September twelfth, nineteen fifty two, in the forests of the eastern United States. Many a theorized as to what was seen that night, but the question remains what was the Flatwood's Monster so Dum in September twelfth, nineteen fifty two, and the night was drawing in. At around seven to fifteen pm in the evening, two brothers named Freddie and Edward, and two of their friends, Tommy and Neil, were playing on the lawn of the Flatwoods Elementary School. All of a sudden, they could see a bright light in the sky. It appeared to them as if something crashed nearby and landed on G. Bailey Fisher, a local farmer. They ran to the Maze to the Maze House nearby home and told them what they had seen to Kathleen May. Kathleen May informed Eugene Lemon, a National guardsman, about the incident. They all, along with Richie, the family dog, went to the crash site to find out what it actually was. When they reached the crash site, they noticed a strange metallic smell in the air. Moreover, they also heard a number of high pitched noises that came from the darkness in front of them. Not scared at this point, they pressed on, intrigued by what had happened there. Then the group came across a horrific site out of the darkness. They saw a ten foot tall creature described as wearing a metal dress and with a spade shaped head. The hands of the creature were clawed and twisted.
Speaker 3: So this is a cartoon rendition of it. But again the image is pretty much etched in stone. We have another thing where we show about the museum of the monster. It's pretty wild, dude, it's yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyway, so the eyes of the creature glowed orange. Oh I thought it was red.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying there's these weird little differences that depending on who you ask, it changes, But there's some parts that are just like set in stone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And it seemed to them as if the creature was just floating above the ground. Seeing the creature glide and hiss, all of them fled the area out of terror. So this is this is where it starts to get into like all right, uh, who like what local newspaper are in the pockets of the people that are enforcing the MK ultra, you know what I'm saying. Like it it gets you to think, because if there's a newspaper or a radio station or a television station or something like that that is in the pocket of the government that is trying to hush hush a story, then you're gonna get a story about what you just heard, you know, in the previous article. Whenever it just says, oh well, it's probably you know, it gives you all the facts, it gives you. It gives you as many facts with just a couple of little twists to make you not believe it. And I think that that is probably the work of some that's in the pocket of government agencies. Personally, that's where I come from. But whenever you hear stories like you know, not even proceeding the same exact story with entirely different details, could it just be that there's a misunderstanding of the story. Could it be that somebody's trying to fluff up the story. That's always possible, But for a story like this to have been documented, you know, so many times and it happened back in the fifties like these, it could it be that there are actual, like real excited reporters who are excited to learn the true story to see if the stories in the media were just squash pieces, Like I love those kind of reporters that really want to know the truth. If you have, you know, a kindling of something within you that says I think there's more of the story because those people were not just full of shit, right exactly.
Speaker 3: But even to that point, look the hold the orange eyes? Does that look like orange eyes? The picture literally above those.
Speaker 2: Words the mouth area looks orange.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, but there's all of the glowing red eyes though. You see what I mean, it's like they and we're nitpicking on this one. Fine it hissing at them. That's a new feature, right, And you're gonna see there's other sightings down here that are brought up and you know, why weren't those brought up on the other article? Why are they brought up on this article? And that's kind of a point here, bro. I'm not denying that the story is real. I'm saying that we need to acknowledge and bring to light the twists that people will put on it, right the spins, if you will.
Speaker 2: What was the language that Harry Potter understood, like speaking to the snakes parcel tongue? Yes, yes, And I don't know. I mean, do you think that that could be something that's possibly real, like people who are actually speaking to snakes or possibly because you know that like they found a way to communicate with dolphins, right, Like they know, like they're starting to really comprehend it, and they like they hook it up to AI to try and see if AI can decipher what the dolphin is saying. So that way you can go and have back and forth conversations with a dolphin. And shit, imagine what the fuck a dolphin's going to tell you, dude, Like, what if there's some shit in the sea that like, you know, the government or the military somebody doesn't want us to know about. But then there's this one rogue dolphins that's like, yo, I got the scoop here it is. You just need to be able to understand the kind of thing I don't know.
Speaker 3: And as thing, dolphin berths used to be a thing, and then they outlawed them. Apparently the dolphins would be able to sonar speak to the child and tell it to come out and shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the baby wouldn't come out crying, you know, it would come out like super welcomed to the world, and not under like a bright fluorescent light with a bunch of different hands on it like in a doctor's office. Yeah, dude, Yeah, they don't want us know in a lot about this shit. So anyway, so it started to hiss. The incident was reported by Lemon and May to the local authorities. The local authorities searched the area throughout the night, but we're not able to find anything matching the description given to them by the terrified witnesses. Aside from their obvious distresses to what they had seen, the group also suffered physical side effects in the following days. Physical side effects. They experienced vomiting, nausea, and throat irritation for a number of days. All of them, now, all.
Speaker 3: Of them experienced these things. And again, that's kind of a key detail. Why wasn't that mentioned on the previous article, because that's something that you're gonna hear on a couple of these things. I pulled up here and it was they said a burnt metallic smell. Some will say a sulfur smell. You know, sulfur does not smell like burnt metal. Nose smell is completely different than rotten eggs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean, let's let's just try and imagine here, you're out in the woods and your gallivant and you're seeing all these different plants, all the different trees. I'm sure the air is a little bit different in there, and it's in it's in West Virginia, so maybe it's a little bit humid, right, I mean, it's not as much humidity in West Virginia and Pennsylvania as much as it is in the south, obviously in Louisiana, but it's still up in the seventies as far as percentage of humidity up north. So it's not like fucking Arizona where there's no humidity. Right, So, just going off of the vomiting and the throaty irritation and shit like that, what do you think could have realistically if it's not what they're saying it is, what would be the explanation.
Speaker 3: I don't think there is a good explanation. There's no official narrative explanation that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Maybe they ate some berries they shouldn't have eaten.
Speaker 3: Possibly, do you feel like you would have heard that like, oh, along the trail, we stopped and picked some blackberries from this, and we kept on looking for this thing like none of that is said, right, and it's possible that maybe that is a thing that happened and nobody ever reported it. I just don't see it, man, I don't see it. I know personally from doing the night fighting and shit, the smell of ozone can be nauseating for sure. Dude, you get a spark thrown into your helmet, it can it sucks the oxygen out, and it can make you nauseated. It can make you gas for air, all these things, throat, irritation, though, nausea, vomiting, all of that. Like that's different. That's that's something else. And I'm not even saying that that was like the monster did that to them. It might just be like a result of his craft crashing or something. Maybe that's what Like you know, how like a smelling diesel right burning, it's not a fun smell.
Speaker 2: It can absolutely make you nausees. I have no idea what the fuel.
Speaker 3: Source is for an alien craft, but if he just crashed and we have all of this burning fuel of some type, maybe that's what the smell was.
Speaker 2: Maybe what in the monster himself, I don't know. Well, and think about it like like Superman. I mean, I know it's a fictitious story, but like Superman, kl el came from you know, planet Krypton or whatever the fuck, and he wasn't special there, like he was just another guy. So if he comes now he's special here, and the same thing for like venom, like venom, you know, the the goo or whatever that came from another planet was actually considered a loser, like he admits, he goes, I was a loser like you, even when he's talking to Tom Hardy and then he comes there and he's obviously the shit, right, And so I think that you could have something like that to where you know, something from somewhere else could come here and it could seem it could It's gonna have some side effects, some things that people aren't familiar with obviously. You're talking about like different every like the chemical makeup of whatever is coming here has to be different if it's coming from another place, another when another where whatever, you know, Like right, just mathematically our environment here on Earth is like like one of a kind, isn't it? So you would imagine that wherever they come from could also be a one of a kind thing.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I mean hell, Like what's normal you ever like walk into like growing up, you ever walk into one of your homeboys' houses and like they their house has a smell to it, Yeah, and it's kind of their smell. Yeah, you know what like you've you've been around this kid for years and years, and like he has a smell about I'm not I'm not saying he stinks, right, it could be like it could be the detergent that his mom uses or something.
Speaker 2: Their home smell whatever it is, right.
Speaker 3: And then you walk into that home and you get hit with that smell and it's like, oh, oh right, you live here, you smell like this place. This makes sense to me. What does that seem like from an alien perspective?
Speaker 2: Great point, yeah, no idea? Okay, So. Miss Ada Harper, a resident of the flat Woods, also reported seeing a similar creature not long before the fish Or farm. In an incident, according to Harper, while she was walking through the forest or walking through the woods near the town of Heaters, she saw the monster. Harper, along with her friends, was going to a nearby store. Instead of taking the long route, they chose to take a shortcut through the forest. After they had covered only a half a mile distance, they saw what they thought was a fire on a hill. At first, Harper dismissed the site. However, when she took a glance back, she could no longer see the fire. Instead, she saw a tall, man shaped figure. Out of terror, Harper and her friend fled from the site.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's this here? Oh, that's the Project Blue Book anyway.
Speaker 2: After the incident, on September twelfth, another mysterious sighting was recorded in the flat Woods. According to that story, Edith and George Snizkowski, along with their eighteen month old son, were passing through the rural area between Braxton and Clay County. All of a sudden, their car stopped mister Sniskowski. Snitzkowski tried to start the car, but all of his efforts went in vain as it was as it was night, the road was completely deserted. While they were figuring out what to do, they became aware of a foul smell and their baby suddenly started crying. Then, inexplicably, inexplicably, the darkness was filled with a bright, strange light. Ahead of them on the road, the couple saw a ten foot tall creature in front of the car. The description provided by the couple was very similar to the monster scene on September twelfth evening. However, this monster did not wear the spade shaped hood. Instead, the head of the monster was bony and reptilian, shape shifting shit Reptilians are known for their shape shifting. That could explain why they saw two different things. Could be?
Speaker 3: Could it also be that the spade shaped hood was its version of.
Speaker 2: A space suit. Oh okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: Off, because he was like, oh okay, I could breathe this air, It's okay, So he took it off when he appeared before these people.
Speaker 2: Could be? Could be? It says the explanations and theories. The incident on September twelfth was investigated. However, no evidence of a crash or any monster was found. In two thousand, after the investigation of the case, Joe Nickel from a Committee for Skeptical Inquiry, came to the conclusion that the bright light scene on September twelfth was likely to be a meteor. The pulsating red light seen by the group could have been a hazard beacon or aircraft navigate light. The night when the bright light was seen on September twelfth, a media was observed in the three states of Pennsylvania, Maryland, and West Virginia. The flashing red aircraft beacons could also be seen from the area of sightings. Okay, real quick, they keep throwing this term out meteor. Do they mean UFO.
Speaker 3: Was saw from three different states because they said it was seen in Baltimore, Maryland. Now we're hearing Pennsylvania and of course West Virginia. That's where this whole thing has taking place. But yeah, okay, it could have been a meteor that happened that night. Sure, did the meteor produce a ten foot tall reptilian spade headed beast?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I don't think that's how meteors get down. But that being said, this is the image. And before I scroll down when I said an owl earlier, you see.
Speaker 2: The pictures that are being drawn here. Look at this.
Speaker 3: Look at this with your eyeballs right now, and you see this, dude, right here, you see this. The only thing owl like would be like the eyes.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is what maybe the clause? No, no, fuck no, close, dude, And you're talking about something that's ten foot tall.
Speaker 3: Ten fucking foot tall, Jonathan, An owl is what a foot I'll give you possibly two and a half. Maybe they got some big ass owls. Fine, bro, And they're like, oh, what was a shadow?
Speaker 2: No at not.
Speaker 3: It was seven fifteen when it crashed. By the time they got out, there was dark.
Speaker 2: What shadow? Bro? And like I said, owls. Usually it let's just say that there was an owl in the area. Pretty likely it's in the woods, right, They're usually like, uh, there's usually like an omen something like, there's always some kind of ominous meaning as to like certain certain owl sightings. Maybe you hear a hoot, maybe you see an owl, maybe you see the owl's eyes or whatever. But they're usually always seen as some kind of omens. So could an owl have been there as a pos precursor possibly, But to say that that entity was only an owl, that's.
Speaker 3: This clearly is the spade shape. You see how his wings are doing. It's like, no, dude, like that.
Speaker 2: And also I want to say this story too. So it was like seven eight years ago something like that. Me and my brother were we were over at my sister's house in Louisiana and there was gonna be a meteor shower that night. So we me and my brother, we decided to go out and sit in my sister's driveway and just watch the meteor shower. You know, it's it's always so cool anytime you hear a meteor showers coming. Dude, go sit in some fucking lawn chairs on your roof or in your driveway in your backyard or whatever, and just watch the media shower because you see so many of them, and some of them come like really close. And so we were sitting out there one night we saw a number of meteors that were, you know, really high up, like shooting star kind of thing, and then all of a sudden, dude, fucking out of nowhere, this one meteor comes and I shit, you not, dude. This meteor was like maybe one hundred and fifty feet off the ground, and me and my brother were like, oh my god, I cannot believe. We just saw that, Like it was like fucking streaking through the sky and it seemed like it could have landed literally three neighborhoods down, like that's how close it was. They reported saying that it actually landed in Florida, which blows my damn mind. But you know, during that I knew that it was a meteor, you know what I'm saying, Like there was nothing ominous about it was really cool. But to say that a fucking you're seeing some kind of cryptid you're not gonna mistake the two Like That's that's my point is that we didn't mistakingly say, oh, that was probably a UFO. No, like it was on a trajectory. It was speeding very fast, it was streaking through the sky. We knew what it was. To say that that that that something like that could be explained as a cryptid, that's that there's no way.
Speaker 3: So there's an official narrative. There's a meteor that land in a fireball that instantly went away, and an owl cast a shadow that scared the hell out of these people. Bro And then not only that, there was other sightings. And that doesn't explain the smell. That doesn't explain the nause in the vomiting, That doesn't explain ten foot tall, that didn't explain the hissing. Owls don't hiss, right, So none of this makes sense. But anyway, we're gonna continue reading. But I did want to show this is what they're h I guess proposing, was the image that they were seeing was because of this. And for the record, none of the stories had any kind of an owl in the woods that they saw that night. The only reason they're saying it is because the eyes might have been glowing against the flashlight shine and the wings can do this shape, which is why they think that it was the spade shape that was seen.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous. And look at this. It even says it right here. The monstrous creature itself was most was most likely to be an owl that was magnified due to the shadow. Yeah, okay, how do you magnify something with a shadow? Well, I mean, like go.
Speaker 3: Shadow puppets, right, Like if I would have flashed, I hear, my hands are this big, but against the big ass wall, my fingers can look you know, thirty feet tall or whatever. Like, Okay, I understand the idea here. But if it was a shadow, then how were the eyes glowing in a shadow?
Speaker 2: Ah? That's weird. So, according to Nickel, the perceptions of the witness were distorted due to their high level of anxiety.
Speaker 3: All of them okay, all of them, yeah, the kids maybe, the mom eh, the National guardsmen possibly, and all of them shared the exact same hallucination and anxiety and hysteria.
Speaker 2: Okay, So sure, such a high level of anxiety that, it says this explanation would certainly fit with the clawed hands and glowing eyes and the appearance of floating bro I know, fear as a motherfucker. Fear be scary you know, but you know, as they say, the only thing to fear is fear itself, which I totally am on board with. But to say that you are so scared that all of you shared a hallucination of clawed hands, glowing eyes, and something floating off the ground, Dude, if you got one of those things, you know, similar with whatever the other person that experience, you might be able to say it's a hallucination. But maybe all of these things all at the same time, they're all being able to describe it, but it's all just a feared hallucination. Get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: Smell the hissing, the sickness afterwards, and then the other couple that saw it, and then that other woman that.
Speaker 2: Saw it, Like, what are we talking about here, dude? As an explanation, this seems reasonable, but other aspects of the encounter are way less or less easy to explain. What caused the smell or the fireball clearly seen on the ground, and what then did the Snitzkowskis see in front of their car with a reptilian head that could not be mistaken for an owl? Yeah? Sorry, sorry, I never looked at an owl and thought, oh that looks like a lizard. Never in my life, two totally different creatures. Very so it says whether the Flatwood Monster was real or not. It is left behind some legacies. A welcome sign was erected by the Flatwood officials in which the town was designated as home of the Green Monster. In the town. The Flatwood Days Festival is also celebrated every year in the memory of the legend. A Flatwood Monster Museum has also been established dedicated to the sightings. Oh that's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the town has really leaned into it, you know what I mean. And they, of course maybe not like Roswell in New Mexico. Of course they're going to lean into it.
Speaker 2: I loved Roswell too. Like Roswell, if anybody ever gets the chance, if you love aliens and UFOs, Roswell is the coolest place because literally the entire town is alien and UFO centric. Like even in the McDonald's bro it's all aliens. Like it's it's crazy. They have like a huge like alien statue writ in front of McDonald's, which is pretty fucking sweet. Uh is a alien Ronald McDonald? Uh No, No, it's just like a big, tall, metal alien statue right on the McDonald's like property, that's legit that you see like as soon as you walk in. Yeah, in a lot of the shops and shit, they have like the the the lawn ornaments of you know, alien creatures in the lawn. It's really fucking cool. And then you get you get to see like the Roswell Museum and you know, all, dude, there's that museum was probably the coolest part of the entire trip because it shows all the documented articles and all the people sharing their story about what they had seen. The one, uh, there was one guy we talked about him, but there was one guy that like made it his life's mission to like prove what what was going on over at Area fifty one and Roswell were absolutely real. Hell, like made his life. He believes it's so much he dedicate his fucking life to it. I mean why not. You're living in Roswell, man, I mean you may as well. So Moreover, the media in and beyond West Virginia seems to be inspired by the Flatwood's Monster legend. A number of video games also contained some references to the legend of the Flatwood's Monster, and it has become something of a pop culture icon. It has been more than seventy years since the incident, however, many people still say that they can smell something metallic in the air and hear the hissing sound around September twelfth each year. The nineteen fifty two incident has left a huge impact on the community in this rural area.
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed, okay, okay, cool. So we could see how some bits of the story were starting to, ah well, they were starting to shift a bit. The intentions were not lost by any means, but at the same time, certain things kind of didn't make it to the final cut. Like that first article we read brought up nothing of the people getting sick, which I think is kind of a big one, right, the foul smelling odor that the couple in the car smelled and the people smell like that's that's kind of an identifying feature. Why wasn't it mentioned? So now we're gonna read this ranker article here, and it says in the title, whatever it is the flat Woods Monster West Virginia makes all who encounter it violently ill. Now that's a lot different than some nausea, some heads spinning in, some diarrhea, violently.
Speaker 2: Ill oh yeah, yeah. So it says when a group of young friends investigated the crash, they ran a foul of the strange creature that put off a noxious fog before chasing them through the forest. The flat Woods Monster is definitely one of the strangest urban legends from West Virginia, and it has a lot of moving parts. The facts about West Virginia's flat Woods Monster aren't cut and dry, and like many stories of close encounters of the third kinds, it comes with a lot of ifs, ands and butts. The creature that landed in West Virginia is one of many monsters that make people sick, but the reasons why are still contentious among medical professionals and UFO investigators. Was the Flatwoods Monster a hoax, a mass hallucination or was it a creature from beyond the stars that just felt like stirring up some trouble, Which is interesting if you think about it, Like, you know, the the the government, especially around that time, was was doing a lot of like military operations testing certain what was it that they gave like the what was it it was?
Speaker 3: I forget what the sickness itself was. They were spraying that pink mold all over the place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and so and then there was like the what was it like the fucking the crabs blankets or gone rhea smallpox blankets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh that was in the eighteen hundred to the Native Americans though, but for sure, for.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, yeah, And so I don't know, it could be just something like that that maybe there are people that are reacting to whatever the government is testing on that area, right, like that could be a solution, it could be.
Speaker 3: But also wanting to point out a noxious fog that wasn't brought up in any of the other articles before chasing them through the forest. Nowhere have we read that the monster chased them. They got scared and ran away, Nothing about the monster chasing them, right, So you could see what I mean. The articles, depending on who's writing it, depending on the sources, they start to shift a bit. The monster being seen, the descriptions that was given. That's clear that that's not changing. We have read the one thing about orange eyes. That's like the only time where the description has changed. The claws, the metal dress, the spade head or the reptilian head.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 3: Now all of a sudden, it's not only just hissing at them. It's chasing them, and it produced its own noxious fog gas that made them violently ill.
Speaker 2: So okay, So the Flatwood's monster appearance is pure nightmare of fuel. The description of the many of many cryptids to ends to vary between retellings, but stories about the Flatwood's Monster rarely changes its look. Witnesses have described the monster as being towering and around seven feet tall, with a black body and a dark glowing face, surrounded by a pointed hoodlike shape. So from ten foot tall to now seven foot tall? Yeah, I think I would know the difference between ten and seven feet though, you know, or saying.
Speaker 3: Like the head is seven and the rest of the point of the spade makes it ten.
Speaker 2: I don't know, yeah, could be that hoodlike shape. Many people describe the creature's eyes as shining like an animal's in the darkness, which many people have taken to mean that the creature has an owl like head. The monster's body allegedly has a series of folds that ripple across its torso down toward its feet. Some witnesses have said that the creature has gnarled claws that lash outed people from its branch like arms. It's likely that the creature's color isn't actually black, but a dark green or brown that's given a colorless look once removed from a light source. Some witnesses to the monster added a robotic dress or ship to its bottom half, giving it a kind of sonic the hedgehog villain vibe. I get that, I do.
Speaker 3: However, Okay, you know, like a green or brown, how they get dark with no light?
Speaker 2: Bro name a color that doesn't get dark and no light that you could literally say that for any color.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, And you see what I'm saying, Like, Oh, the creature's eyes shine, giving it an owl like head. Okay, how many creatures whenever you shine a flashlight in their eyes in the woods shine back at you.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a hint most of them. And also, you know, whenever I think of an owl, like, one of the most distinguishing feature features is on an owl outside of its eyes are the pointed ears. Yeah, you know, like the batman like ears. There's no ears on this thing. None.
Speaker 3: It's a spade pointed hood thing. You don't see pointed ears like an owl. So I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: So it says being in the presence of the Flatwood's Monster causes nausea and convulsing, So everyone who's had the poor luck to run into the Flatwood's Monster has experienced the same physical symptoms to varying degrees. Some of them deal with throat and nose irritation, while other people who were in the vicinity began vomitating and convulsing. Weeks after the event, one of the boys in the group, gene Lemon, was still unable to swallow liquids because of the irritation. A doctor who examined the group said that their ailments were similar to those suffered by soldiers who encountered mustard gas. Oh oh, what was it that? What did they always say? The kissing disease? Oh? Mono mono, I mean, mano would probably cause similar things. Right now.
Speaker 3: Mono makes you just like super sick and weak. And I don't even I don't know personally if it makes you puke and shit a bunch or if it just kills your appetite, makes you like super sick. I've only known one person to get mono. She was a chick in high school and she was like I would say, objectively hot, and like was thick and then she no only thick like I mean she was, she had curves to her right. She catches mono, She goes away for like thirteen months, and she comes back looking like a fucking twig, like that mono smacked her.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, I know. It was going around a lot. Whenever I was living in Pennsylvania, everybody was getting mono. It was like everybody in my grade had it. Cause yeah, yeah, it was like uh like it was like you know how everybody whenever people get sick. Nowadays it's like, oh, you got COVID, right, Yeah. Back then, it was just understood that, especially like kid age people, it was mono. Man.
Speaker 3: I see, we never really had that big outbreak of it growing up in Louisiana.
Speaker 2: Man, it could have just been a misunderstanding. I don't know. I mean, at least at least that's what the school nurses were telling us. Anyway, I mean maybe it was. I mean, maybe that was like an advanced case.
Speaker 3: Also, like maybe there's like lighter cases of mono or something like that. But if your boy is having issues swallowing food, maybe like some streped throat type of situation. Okay, I could see this with you but the nausea, all this other stuff with it. They're saying it was like the effects of mustard gas. We haven't heard that from any earlier reports yet, so that's next level.
Speaker 2: So a doctor also noted that the effects are the same as people who are suffering from hysteria. But the claim somehow sign sounds even more ridiculous than a group of people seeing a horrific owl creature in the woods. Many alien abductees have had similar symptoms to the people who saw the Flatwood's Monster, which points towards the creature being from another planet or dimension. Let's go, baby, let's go. Absolutely so there is an ominous myths that follows the creature, it says. Stories of the flat Woods Monster note that the fireball or meteor like object proceed its appearance, but what happens after the creature begins stalking through the woods? It one all over the place there. In its first reported appearance, the boys who saw the creature noted that a foul odor and a heavy miss seemed to emanate from the monster. Two of the boys were allegedly sprayed in the face by the smoke that seemed to come from within the folds of the monster's body.
Speaker 3: Haven't heard that anywhere else but this article. And I'm not saying that makes this fake. I'm saying, why wasn't that reported.
Speaker 2: Other places sprayed in the face by a smoke that came from folds on them? First of all, what does it even mean? The folds? Are we talking about like like a gill like thing that you know?
Speaker 3: It's like it says, a metal dress, right, whatever it's wearing has like folds in it, like creases if you will.
Speaker 2: Ew. That's fucking strange, dude. As the night went on, the mist grew into a heavy fog that settled across the countryside. After the boys were sprayed with the mist made it home, they noticed that their faces were covered with an oily residue. Their throats swelled up so much that they couldn't drink liquids for two weeks. The way oily residue die. Well, I mean, clearly they're hallucinating because they have a fucking oily residue on them.
Speaker 3: Clearly they're hallucinating that they couldn't drink water for two weeks.
Speaker 2: Which also, how did they not die?
Speaker 3: I don't even know, Well, it probably it was probably starting IVS in nineteen forty eight.
Speaker 2: Well, it was probably just like hard for them, not that they couldn't. I don't That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Man, I don't know how much of this is like creative liberties, how much of this is true to the facts. None of the other articles he read said anything about boys getting sprayed with oily substance, But that doesn't mean it wasn't something that happened.
Speaker 2: Maybe those are things that were omitted from other stories. It's kind of like, you know, whenever you get sick and you're like, oh, dude, I can't even get up out of bed. I mean you can, It's just hard, kind of right, right, So, the Flatwood's Monster has been around for a long time. It says the Flatwood's Monster first entered into the public consciousness in nineteen fifty two after a group of children aged ten to seventeen that included brothers Edward and fred May chased a ball of fire that fell from the sky into the hills of Braxon County. They allegedly followed the ball of fire slash Ufo into the hills and ran into the creature before high tailing it out of there. When the local sheriff began to investigate the sighting. He learned that there had been numerous sightings of the creature prior to the sighting by the May children. It could be that the Flatwood's Monster was actually an extraterrestrial that landed in the area to do research, or it could be an inter dimensional cryptid similar to sasquatch. Either way, there's something in Braxton County, West Virginia that draws the creature to its dark woods. Okay, so the monster made a second appearance hours after the first recorded encounter. A few hours after the May brothers and their friends ran into the creature in the woods, another group had the unlucky distinction of meeting the Flatwood's Monster. Allegedly, a couple and their infant were driving down the highway when their car mysteriously broke down. The husband got out of the car and immediately knew something was off, he claimed. He later claimed to feel a low level jolt of electricity moved through his body and that's when he spelled the noxious smell that surrounded the monster. The husband and wife claimed that they saw a large reptilian creature floating across the highway and that it paid them little to no attention. It's telling that the that the monster didn't seem to be malicious in this instance. It's almost like it's it's almost like, uh, it's almost like it the monster. Oh, that sentence didn't make any sense. It's almost like the monster acts like a wild animal and only attacks when it feels threatened.
Speaker 3: Now, this is a little different from the story we heard that their car was broke down, this monster touched it and it magically started back up.
Speaker 2: This says that it floated in the air and paid them little to no mind. So again, well, and this is the magic. This is the magic of myth, well, the magic of myth and legend, you know, because there's always I mean, dude, any time, dude, even just bigfoot.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Some people believe it's interdimensional, some people believe it's physical. Some people believe it's both, you know, like.
Speaker 3: If it's an angelic source, some people believe it's a nephylimic and demonic source.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, right, I mean, and also imagine like the people that are documenting like elves and fairies and shit like that. It's like, well, and that's why they have to, you know, come up with all these different names of all the different elves and fairies and shit like that, like the Brownie the elf kind of situation like that one he just wants to make sure your house ain't too clean and not too dirty, you know it kind of thing. And it's like they always have like all these different characteristics about them. But it's not to say that these people are full of shit, you know. It's just that different people experience different things. And I don't know what to do with this Flatwoods fucking monster. But it says the Flatwood's Monster might be a robot spy.
Speaker 3: Of course, because we had robots in nineteen forty eight, but.
Speaker 2: Again did we So Throughout various descriptions of the flat Woods Monster, there are vague mentions of a metallic suit worn by the creature. Actually, metallic suit is too descriptive. Some witnesses don't mention metal of any sort, so and some say that the creature was a reptilian head sticking out of a metal saucer like object, and a few researchers believe that it was an extraterrestrial biological entity wearing a hazardous material protective device. One witness to the original siting claims that the monster wasn't actually an organic being but a hovering mechanical shell. Here we go, that's a witness. That's somebody that saw it, you know, And oh man, all right, so this is seeming like gray alien droid vibes. You know, they always say the grays are not like they're just like biological droid things. All right. So it says if the monster was a robot or android, it may have been doing reconnaissance work for whom ever created it. In this case, whomever created the robot obviously wasn't worried about stealth. I mean, and who's to say that it's not like some kind of reconnaissance thing that was going on from another planet, another dimension or something like that. That's that seems a little bit more likely to But I think that, you know, the government and the military whatever is not going to be sending out a fucking robot for this. I mean, if you're gonna send out a robot, you're not gonna necessarily give it like human features, right, Like, why would you do that if it's just a reconnaissance mission?
Speaker 3: I mean, in nineteen forty eight, I mean, I know Thailand just right now has the world's first AI powered RoboCop.
Speaker 2: Dude, that thing is fucking wild.
Speaker 3: But that only came about in twenty twenty five, nineteen forty eight.
Speaker 2: I would I don't know this for a fact.
Speaker 3: I know people are gonna say, uh, well, they have technology they'd never let us see, which I agree. I get that they didn't have this type of robot back then. Hell, the Jetsons weren't even on TV at.
Speaker 2: This point, do do do Do you see what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean not like most homes had a television in them, right, most people were fucking around with the family radio program.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: But Like my point is, I think it's a little early to say that America is trying and testing out a new robot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't. I don't think that that's likely.
Speaker 3: But to your point, could this be a scouting drone of some type from an entity from another dimension, another planet, another whatever, and it was robotic in nature but it was made to look a certain way to kind of hopefully blend in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could see that. I mean, look, we a lot, but okay, we allegedly send robot scouts to other planets. Yeah, you know, right, Like there's there's no kind of so it's possibility.
Speaker 3: Rover, but that's more like a a golf cart looking or golf cart just a car looking drone. But I mean, how do we know what the aliens think a drone should look like?
Speaker 2: You know? Well, it says the government tried to cover up the monster. It says people with interest in the Flatwood's monster can argue themselves to sleep about what the monster actually is. Is it an alien, a cryptid, an interdimensional traveler? All three? No one is going to ever, No one is ever going to come up with a definitive answer. But the one thing that's undeniable is that the government is absolutely aware about what happened in West Virginia in nineteen fifty two. The entire town saw something fly across the sky on the night of the sighting of the monster, and there are different theories about what it was. Most people believe it was a meteor, but there are a few folks that think that the UFO was actually a military craft that landed in the hillside. Before his death, Major Keiho, a former Marine Corps naval aviator, claimed that the Air Force sent two military investigators to Flatwoods under the guys as journalists research the UFO. They determined that the UFO was actually a meteor that only gave the impression of a landing, Right, So why would you fucking send governments out there to disguise themselves as reporters? Ah yeah, dude, dude. Here's the thing, and this is where it gets really weird, where it gets really strange, is is that you had local police that were writing it off. So how did the story get all the way up? You know what I'm saying, Like, how did it was such a big deal that you had to go undercover as a as a researcher to try and understand what was going on. Why would the government be interested in something that the local police laughed off? Why would they do that? That's what I'm saying. None of that checks out. So the creature may have been a barn owl. These are all the These are all the possibilities.
Speaker 3: Okay, a barn owl in the middle of the woods, because that's where barn owls live.
Speaker 2: All right, I mean, I imagine barn owls existed before barnes did. There's a reason.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, fair, fair, but it's not like a wild owl is not the same as a barn owl. Like they're different breeds.
Speaker 2: So cool, dude, I love owls. They're fucking awesome looking. Sorry you drinking from a hofbro House glass over there, sir, m shout out. I went there in Germany, was sick. It was the only place I wasn't allowed to drink alcohol as a fourteen year old. By the way, like, so half bra, get your shit together and get with the rest of Germany that allows everybody to drink. It's on my list, dude. I want to go to Germany one of these days. I would love to go back to Paris. I want to go to Rome. I want to go to Jerusalem. I got all kinds of place I want to visit sooner or later. So the creature may have been a barn owl, let's see. As cool as it would be to have to have been an alien, a robot, a cryptid thing invading West Virginia, the truth of the matter is that the flat Woods monster may have just been a figment of the imagination of a bunch of freaked out kids the wet blankets over the CSI Core deduced that the kids saw an alien because that's what they wanted, or what they assumed they should see. The may brothers followed a UFO into the woods, smelled something horrible, and saw a bunch of smoke. So it tracks that they could or that they would see an alien. However, it is most likely that they disturbed a barn owl that shrieked at them and flew off into the night from the children's From there, the children's story spread and served as the basis for the myth of the Flatwood's monster. Didn't they say that it hissed? Yeah, owls ain't hissing.
Speaker 3: So in this same article it said it hissed, it sprayed them with the oil, they got sick from it violently.
Speaker 2: Ill was the title of this article, I might add.
Speaker 3: And then out of nowhere, Oh, it was just a barn owl, and it was just from these kids. Never mind the couple in what they saw, never mind the woman and her friends cutting through the woods to go to the store that saw what they saw.
Speaker 2: These things are just whatever, of course, Devil's advocate. Devil's advocate here. It is possible, unlikely, I believe, but you could make a case for the placebo effect here, because if these kids were so scared that they almost cause a disruption within their own hormones, within their own chemical makeup, and they saw one of their buddies getting sick, and they thought that that was inevitably coming to them. That you could manifest that in your body. If I'm thinking like broad here, like you could possibly make I don't know, I think it's probably far fetched to think that, but I'm just throwing out a possibility here that one kid saw the other. They were all terrified. They were all fearful that they came in contact with some kind of alien and that they could have been sprayed with something, and so it would cause them to convulse. And you know, little kids like they don't just believe something they incorporated into their being, like that is what's going on, right, So and they're not in the National Guard kid and the couple too, that's like, yeah, yeah, that's that's where that's where that falls apart.
Speaker 3: If this was two kids that were in the woods, saw some ship that they got scared of, went home and told their mom, and that's what got big.
Speaker 2: I'm with you for sure.
Speaker 3: This massive I'm saying massive group, but a group of people all seeing it, experiencing the exact same thing. A couple, the girl, all of it within the same evening. But this thing jumped because it wasn't like in the same spot in the woods. So is it possible that that ball of fire was it stepping into an out of a portal? Any that whole crash thing that wasn't a craft in reality? Is that what it looks like when you tear a hole through time and space to jump from point A to point B.
Speaker 2: Anything's possible. And I do want to make mention here just because we are talking about fire, and we were talking about things that transpired after the fire. You know, whether it's a glowing orb of fire or whatever, it is. The idea so within like within magic and witchcraft and stuff like that, what they a lot of people do is they practice candle magic. And the idea is to stare into the flame and reduce all of your thoughts down to one specific thought, and it'll basically force you to go into this trance. And so by staring at a flame for too long, you'll go into a trance. That's why whenever you're like sitting around a bonfire, everybody is just staring deeply into the flame of the fire right like it's like it's like mesmerizing, and that's actually what it's doing. It's mesmerizing your mind. It's putting you into a trance state. And so could it be that the fire ball that they were seeing was putting them into a trance like state that allowed them to see some interdimensional shit? I don't know. I'm just thinking outside the box here, and okay, let's let's go down that path. Right.
Speaker 3: Every one of them said they saw the ball of fire and then when they looked back it was gone.
Speaker 2: And then and then it transformed into this creature.
Speaker 3: All they don't say it transformed. All they're saying is that they saw ballifire. When they investigated further, the creature was there. So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Is it possible that that's a.
Speaker 3: Portal opening and maybe a fourth dimensional entity opening a portal to step into the three D world? Because fire is a reaction, right, Fire is not like a substance. You can't have a cup of fire, you know what I mean. It's a it's a thing that can burn, and fire is a byproduct of the burning. So is that what it looks like? Possibly when a portal opens up, was it a craft that kept crashing and crashing and crashing because he was trying to get back up in the air and he had.
Speaker 2: A couple of fuck ups on the on the way.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but every time they saw the big ball of fire, they look back and it wasn't there, but the creature was yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, I don't know, and very similar to the woman coming down in the orb for Chris Bledsoe. It was an orb and then she came out of it. You hear stories like this, and that's not only like I know, I like to bring up the Bloodshow story because it's fucking fascinating, but that's not the only one. Like these things are always happening, like I actually as somebody asked as somebody asked me to give them a past life regression back when we were in studios or in Christie's studio, right, and it was like one of Christie's friends and she talked of and she was like a little bit more on the normal end, but she had asked me to give her a past life regression, but not necessarily a past life, but she wanted to go back to the time where she witnessed a like a giant orb that was like hovering above her pool. So she was like in her swimming pool and she was like out there tanning, sitting on a raft, and the sun was starting to go down. So she knew like what time it was by the sun starting to go down a little bit, right, you know, you think about like you're out in the pool at like six seven o'clock. The sun is, you know, it looks like it's starting to come down. It's distant on the opposite side. It's setting in the west right, and and but she noticed that there was like this bright orange sunlike thing that was in the sky directly behind her. But it shouldn't have been behind her. The sun should have been in front of her, right, and but she noticed that there was like some sunlight coming from another direction. So she turns around. She goes, oh, that's the sun. That's weird. And then she turns back around to the place where she was and she saw also the sun, the actual son. She she's like, what the actual fuck? Right, And so but she has a lot of like, uh, she believes that there's like missing time, and so I hypnotized her, and you know, we got back to the moral of the story. Basically, she was able to find that the missing time, this is where it gets really fucking wild. But the missing time that she couldn't remember was that she actually got out of the pool and chased it and went over to like she she had like a pond in her neighborhood or in her yard or something like that, and the fucking orb went from the sky, the sun looking orb went from the sky and shot right into the into the pond, never to be seen again. So I don't know either, But it's like just a fascinating story that you know, you can uncover a lot through hypnosis and and shit like that, and I mean, you know, do with that as you will. It could just be a story, could be real, it could be fake. Who knows, could be the imagination. But I'm not somebody that just believes the imagination as strictly just an imaginator. I think that there's a lot more to imagination than we think. I'm with you.
Speaker 3: And then, in that same line, right of thinking of maybe it was a false imagination or whatever the case is, the article continues and says that the monster may be a result of false memories. Now this is where I'm I'm with you here.
Speaker 2: I think that's a bit.
Speaker 3: Insulting to just write it all off like that. Again, one person not remembering all of the details. Okay, fine, I get it. I don't have a perfect memory of every single thing that's ever happened in my life. Okay, all of these people having a false memory, yet all being able to draw the exact same entity.
Speaker 2: Bro What that says. Many alien abductees and witnesses of UFO phenomena like the flat Woods Monster have a similar detail in many of their stories. Either they see an owl shortly before or after their alien interaction, like I was saying, or the creature they met or they meet looked strangely like an owl. This experience is known to the paranormal community as screen memory, a false image implanted in the imagination of someone interacting with extraterrestrial with an extraterrestrial to keep them calm. These screen memories are similar to the way that our brains build false memories based on random pieces of information that we soak up. The variations of the appearance of the Flatwoods Monster could come from people in the group that saw the group interpreting the false memory differently, which adds to the unbelievability of their story. Okay, Now, like you said, with the owls, none of the eyewitnesses said fuck all about an owl. The only people that have said anything about an owl was the government officials, and somehow that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Oh, you know they see owls in this owl like figure, this owl shaped inditect No it is not. It is not shaped like an owl. This does not look like an owl. And none of them said they saw one in the woods before or after this entity.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's the thing, and this is a perfect case. That's the thing about imagination. You can imagine that they saw an owl, and then the story that would correlate, you know, that comes from the owl. So you saw an owl, you know that it's a precursor of things to come or something that has just happened or whatever. Right, And the person that is trying to figure out the story is using their imagination to try and build here. But the problem is is that there was never an owl scene and so now they're using their imagination to build on top of a story in which never happened. It never transpired. It's the imagination, right. So anyway, it's a conundrum in and of itself. It's an enigma.
Speaker 3: It is, indeed so the false false memories bullshit here. Now, this is one of those that I thought was kind of cool in pop culture. I didn't realize that in Zelda an Ocarina of Time this entity is based off of the Flatwoods Monster.
Speaker 2: Oh how about that? It says it's hard to get your name out there when you don't have a pr machine to match that of the Lockness Monster or the Lockness Monster or Bigfoot. But the Flatwoods Monster still has its fans. Up until two thousand and six, flat Woods held a three day festival celebrating the creature, and it even makes an appearance in the Legend of Zeld Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask as the inspiration Lockerina of Time. I meant Majora's Mask, my bad. Yeah, it was as the inspiration for the design of the aliens that appear prior to the Carnival of Time to steal cattle. The Flatwood's monsters simple yet creepy description has led multiple game designers to work it into their art. Most of the the most on the nose video game reference comes from the Forgotten Oh game Amagon, where the creature plays the part of the final boss. Since the last reference to the flat Woods Monster was made in two thousand, it might be time for a faithful reader to work this mysterious creature into their own work. Okay, So, as we have seen multiple sources and they all the basis stays the same, and the officiating person's reportings all throughout this owl thing, false memories, it was a shadow, it was whatever.
Speaker 3: But the keynotes of the story itself from the people that kind of seems to be just in the same mix here. Yet somehow people are just easily writing it off as a shadow, mind games, misremembering, hallucinations, shared hallucinations, because you know those are so common and shit, yeah it's wild things. So we got one more article that I have pulled up here, a haunted place as a matter of fact, under the cannot be of mystery, the Tale of the flat Woods Monster. Now I know there's an AI generated image, but I also thought this is kind of cool too. Now we're talking about the spade shape and all of this. Could this be closer to what the people saw? But I mean again, they drew what they saw and they had an artist rendition of it too, so I mean this is not exact one to one but possible.
Speaker 2: Huh looks cool. I think it's pretty dope. So yeah, we don't really need the whole story right there. What is the Flatwoods Monster?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Where do you want to start here?
Speaker 3: I mean, we already talked about what happened here the nineteen fifty two all the stuff. They break this down though as far as the like, they took away all of the people's interpretations of it and they go straight into here's the details, here's the aftermath. And I thought that was a pretty decent way to kind of wrap it on in Okay.
Speaker 2: So, the Flatwoods Monster, often referred to as the Braxton County Monster or the Phantom of flat Woods, is a cryptid that allegedly was cited the town of flat Woods in Braxton County, West Virginia in nineteen fifty two. This creature is one of the most famous entrees in American cryptid lore, with a particularly striking and eerie description. Here's a rundown of the flat Wood's Monster legend. The sighting details. On September twelfth, nineteen fifty two, a group of children observed a bright object crossing the sky and landing on the property of a local farmer accompanied by a few adults, they went to the site that they believed the object had landed. As they approached the location, they were assailed by a pungent mist that made their eyes and noses burn. They then saw a large pulsating ball of fire and nearby spotted a creature that is now famously described as the flat Woods Monster. So what does the flat Woods Monster look like? The height they say the creature was described as being quite tall, about ten feet in height. The appearance. It had a shade spade, a spade shaped or ace of spade shaped head with non human eyes that emitted a greenish orange glow. Its body seemed to be metallic or at least clad in some form of exoskeleton, possibly suggesting armor. Some reports describe the entity as having a dark pleated skirt like lower portion than the limbs. It had short, stubby arms with long claw like finger figures fingers, and then there was an odor. The area around the sighting was filled with a nauseating and sulfurous odor, often described as being similar to the smell of rotten eggs. The encounter left the witness is terrified. The next day, they experienced symptoms like irritation in the nose and throat, vomiting and swelling of the throat, which some believe might have been due to exposure to an unidentified substance from the craft or creature itself.
Speaker 3: Okay, now we're going to get into They got eight possible explanations, and some of these are meh, some of these are just downright insulting. We've covered some of them already, but I feel like this one is the all encompassing list, so let's dive in.
Speaker 2: So the site of the Flatwood Monster remains one of the more perplexing events encrypted lore. Over the years, several explanations, ranging from extraterrestrial to more mundane, have been put forth to explain the event in the creature's appearance. Here are some of the most commonly suggested explanations.
Speaker 3: Number one, Well, before we do this, after each one, me and you give a thumbs up or thumbs down if we think this is even plausible, outright just bullshit, or hey, this might be the truth here. Let's let's do that on each They got.
Speaker 2: Eight all right, Number one, given the uh, it's an extraterrestrial being, given the initial reports of a flying object and the creature's strange appearance, some believe it might have been an alien from another planet. This idea is further reinforced by the era during which the sighting occurred, at time of heightened UFO sightings and public interest in extraterrestrial life, giving that one the thumbs up thumbs out.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think that's more than likely the case, but hey, we got seven more to go.
Speaker 2: Let's see Barnow. One of the more popular skeptical explanations is that the witness encounter to Barnew, the creature's high and the glow of its eyes could be accounted for by an owl perched on a tree or higher ground, with its eyes reflecting the light from a flashlight or another source. The spade shaped head is somewhat reminiscent of the shape of an owl's face.
Speaker 3: Completely thumbs down for me, personally, I've never seen an owl's face shape be that of an ace of spades.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go teeter totter here, I'm gonna say up and down because I don't think that it was just an owl as we know it. I personally think that owls not all maybe, but I think that some owls could be mystical creatures in and of themselves, especially the ones that are out in the forest. They maybe they're they're hiding their true appearance by taking the form of an owl. Maybe you can make an explanation for that. Okay, So still on the more cryptid slash alien. So yeah, just that it is a barn owl. No, but no number three mechanical device or aircraft. Given the reports of a flying object in the metallic nature of the creature, some speculate that what was seen might have been some form of experimental craft or mechanical device, either of domestic or foreign origin.
Speaker 3: No, I'm gonna say no, I'm gonna I'm sorry, man, Like Okay, if there was a crash and there was wreckage associated with this entity, maybe that was like some sort of new experimental flight suit that they were dealing with. Okay, we could have that conversation. No, nothing about this checks like any of those boxes.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a no for me, dog right. Number four. Mass hysteria or misinterpretation. It's possible that the initial sightings of the unexplained object in the sky, combined with the heightened tension and fear, led to a group misinterpretation. The human mind can sometimes perceive familiar objects as unfamiliar or even menacing in stressful or ambiguous situations. Yeah, I'm gonna go, and no for that one too, bro.
Speaker 3: Sorry, one, two, maybe even three people having some sort of a crazy story that almost sounds alike. So they just kind of joined forces in roam with it. Okay, Okay, possibly this many people not even in the same group. They're from different areas around the same city, all having the similar experiences. No, I'm sorry, there's no way this was a mass hallucination.
Speaker 2: Number five chemical exposure. The pungent missed and the subsequent symptoms. Symptoms experienced by the witness have led some to speculate that they might have been exposed to some kind of chemical or gas. This could have affected their perceptions or even included or induced hallucinations.
Speaker 3: So if the story is true that the monster had a fog or a mist around it and or spray two of these boys, okay, then I would say this would be confirmed. But that would mean that only those two experienced the hallucination at that point, and that would make no sense that all of them experienced a hallucination and even still if the gas from around this area produced all of it, what caused the gas?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I this just reminds me of Scarecrow. Not to make my second Batman or second DC comment here, but like the Scarecrow, the villain from Batman, he would always give off like this miss and it caused everybody to hallucinate that way. Whenever they look back at him. He was terrifying and he was like a fucking nightmare, right, which is pretty fucking brilliant of an idea, I think. But but yeah, like the thing with hallucinations, especially whenever you have heightened fear and in a group of people, not everybody is going to see and experience the same exact thing that it's hallucinations are not exact, you know, like there's gonna be varying details. Maybe I would like to get individual you know, so I would like to have individual conversations with each individual that experienced this. I'm sure a lot of them probably died by now, so I was back in the fifties, But it would be interesting to see, like if somebody shared a detail that was different from somebody else sharing a detail, and maybe that's how this story got so confused. But if they were indeed all seeing and experiencing the same exact thing. Highly unlikely that it was a hallucination or any kind of chemical exposure.
Speaker 3: Agreed, agreed, go ahead, and throwing up that thumbs down for myself here.
Speaker 2: Number six, it was a hoax, though the genuine fear and concerned and concern exhibited by the witnesses make a deliberate hoax on their part unlikely. It's always possible that someone else staged a prank that unintentionally terrified the group.
Speaker 3: Okay, so for someone to stage a prank on six school children, a mom, and a nineteen year old, that means that they would have had to have known that someone was going to come into that section of the woods just to investigate something that.
Speaker 2: Could not be explained in the first place. The couple.
Speaker 3: So you're telling me that somebody staged a reptilian looking thing to make their car magically start up when it had just broke down.
Speaker 2: That makes no sense to me. Yeah, it would have to be so elaborate, and also that does Let's say it is a hoax that somebody just goes out there in a halloween costume to scare these people, right, a ten foot tall Halloween costume. You're not gonna get sick, You're not going to be throwing up, you're not gonna have the shits, You're not gonna be able to not swallow liquid. So no, now that's not to say that maybe a lot of these things are happening at the same time. You know, you could say that it was a hoax. They were around chemical exposure, they saw a barn owl, and that that's how the extraterrestrial being exposed itself. Like you couldn't make it like deep. But I don't think that's what's going on either.
Speaker 3: There's so many hoops to jump through to make that make sense. Man, you know me, I'm more of the Okham's razor tips.
Speaker 2: Easier just to believe the most likely.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, if we're looking at the entire story, it's way more likely like for that to happen. That means that somebody would have had to have known that there was gonna be a crash or some sort of fireball in these people's farm, set up with a glowing eyed, spade shaped headed, ten foot tall mask or silhouette or something like that. Knew that these people or some people were gonna be going that route because they were going through the woods, you know what I mean. And I'm sure there's more than just one trail through the woods. So you would have had to have known that these people were coming. You would have had to have in nineteen forty eight had a working knowledge of like gases and stuff like that to kind of stage it, to not kill them, but give them enough of an odorous smell to it to where they'd be scared shitless enough to be like affected by It's that's too much. There's way too many things that would have to have been perfectly done, and for what point just to fuck with some kids.
Speaker 2: And the time. The timing is peculiar too, because Roswell was forty six, wasn't ith.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So a lot of these sightings happened around the time when as soon as the mayor as soon as the world started dropping nukes on each other, all of a sudden, these extraterrestrials started paying more attention to us. I think that they saw that as a giant step up in our technological advancement. Nuclear power and nuclear bombs are just kind of that next evolutionary stage where it's like, oh, we're not just gliding around, shooting each other with lead. We're we're doing like big things, like things that the universe can feel when they happen.
Speaker 2: Things. Yeah, think about it like this, if there were if we were able to know for sure that there are some kind of beings living on the Moon. Some people believe that I tend to believe that there's something going on the Moon that we don't know about, just with the whole Shoot the Moon documentary. But let's just say that there are people or beings I'll just say living on the moon or in the Moon. Well, what happens whenever they go to war and somebody nukes somebody else on the moon. Well you might think, well, it's so far away, it wouldn't really matter. But we also got to imagine that we are in a Goldilocks zone, right, like they say that we're in a Goldilog zone. Everything is exactly perfect for life to exist here on this planet. So you could say that if there was a nuke that was set off on the Moon, it would send ripples not only throughout the entire universe, but through us. It would have some kind of effect on us, right, it would throw its out of its own magnetic orbit with the Earth, maybe the tides would start going crazy, and so could you could then build a story as to, all, right, if the Aliens were worried that we were about to nuke each other, you might send somebody in there right to try and prevent these kinds of things so that it doesn't affect where you're at. Hypothetically speaking, that and that's some people. Some people mention that that's believable.
Speaker 3: To me, I think that that is more than likely personally, just Jacob speaking on behalf of Jacob. And I'm not saying that we were never visited from extraterrestrial life or interdimensional life, maybe both, maybe separate, I don't know, but I'm sure that we were visited before we started dropping nukes on each other.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 3: But it seems very crazy that as soon as we did, all of a sudden, they got reports of them in China, Russia, all over the desert, in America, all over Europe more than ever before. You know, I'm just saying it seems highly likely that when we started fucking with that next level of technological advancement, the aliens started paying attention.
Speaker 2: That's just me, Yeah, dude, as above, so below, baby, so anyway, number seven, and it could could it have been an unknown animal. While the described creature doesn't match any known animals in the region, some speculate it could have been an undiscovered species or a known species exhibiting unusual behavior or characteristics. I'm gonna give it a no, because, first of all, it has been seventy years since then, and I don't think that there has been a ten foot owl to be discovered in West Virginia now.
Speaker 3: And again the whole owl thing. None of the eyewitnesses said anything about a fucking owl. But even if, okay, a giant bear, a black bear, they had those in West Virginia. Matter of fact, the necklace that I had, the tooth, I pulled that from a bear's mouth in West Virginia, right, So, I mean for sure, and they get tall, you know, a bear's hands being up like that to try to scare them or something. Dude, the people in West Virginia wouldn't have mistaken a giant, speed headed entity with.
Speaker 2: A metal body for a black bear. And I'm with you.
Speaker 3: Last time I checked, we don't have any animals on record in North America they even look close to this description.
Speaker 2: And a bear is not gonna be hissing at you. No, no, dude, none of that. None of that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Seeh an unknown animal gonna go ahead and say that's just false us.
Speaker 2: A bear is wearing like some snake bling. That's the only which isn't gonna happen. Possibly I just haven't seen it. I don't know. Finally, the final one is number eight, folklore or legend come to life. In many cultures, there are legends of supernatural entities or creatures that can emerge during specific times or under certain conditions. While the Flatwood's monster doesn't directly map onto any specific local legend, it's worth noting that the human propensity to interpret unusual events through the lens of cultural myths and stories.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I get what they're saying, but there is no kind of story about something like this in the area before this happened. And again, have you ever in your life seen any other image that looked like that? We have talked about how many alien stories, how many cryptid stories, strange sightings, hallucinations, DMT trips. We talk about everything here. I personally have never seen an entity or cryptid or creature or whatever look like the flat Woods monster was described.
Speaker 2: Now I do wanna say this. There are such things as Tulpa's and Aggrigor's that sometimes myths and legends turn into some kind of reality. For example, the slender Man was a video game like that was never a real creature, right, Like, nobody's ever actually seen a slender Man before it was created in a video game or you know, in pop culture. But then you hear stories about people witnessing slender Man. Maybe is at the foot of the foot of your bed whenever you're you're like sleeplocked, right, and maybe you go out into the woods and you see some kind of creature that is like, holy shit, that slender Man, it actually exists. Maybe you go up to uh, what is the fucking place called Skinwalker Ranch or the blue Frog Ranch or whatever the fuck it was, and you start to see these kind of things. Could they have been? Could like And this is the argument for it being a tulper or an eggergre, more so on the Eggergre side. Could it have been that the folklore is so deep like buried, so deeply buried within our subconscious mind that we almost manifest it through our fear. I believe that that's a possibility. Do I think that that's what's going on here at first? Absolutely not. Could it have been a series of events that would have transpired that people go out in the woods in twenty twenty five in Braxton County and fucking West Virginia and they go out and they're looking for this thing. So then they actually see it, even if it was just a story, also possible, But there had been no other sightings since nineteen forty eight, right, so on that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So I'm just saying the folklore and legend come to life. There was no full folklore or legend before this took place, and there hasn't been any sense except for things like this. So the town in West Virginia. This is actually from the West Virginia Public Broadcasting website and uh yeah again this is the poster. This is the image that was drawn all of these things, and the town kind of leaned into it.
Speaker 2: Bro they had this museum.
Speaker 3: This guy here, Andrew Smith, he's the executive director of the Braxton County Visitor Center.
Speaker 2: He founded the museum too.
Speaker 3: Although he says originally the flat Woods Monster Collection could fit into on one small shelf. Now there's an entire museum.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: There's comic books, there's children's books, there's paintings and wood carvings and all these things. The people really leaned into it.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: Look at this tattoo. Oh that's sick, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Look at now that kind of looks like a robot a little bit. Yeah, I could see it. Look at these Japanese interpretations of the Flatwood Monster.
Speaker 2: They made toys in Japan off of that dog. Fuck. Yeah. So I mean, look, could it be a thing these days? Yeah? People kind of took it to this level.
Speaker 3: And if somebody said that they saw the flat Woods Monster again today, maybe, like you said, it's the imagination come to life or something like that.
Speaker 2: I could see this.
Speaker 3: But as far as the story itself of the flat Woods Monster goes, big Dog, I think there's way more to the story than what the quote unquote official narrative would will have us believe. And yeah again to all the good cult members. When I was looking into the flat Wood or Flatlands conversation, did not mean to stumble into the interdimensional conversation that we did last time. But when I found the book Flatland, I felt like, you know, it doesn't actually connect. But in a sense it kind of does because in the same conversation as what would a fourth dimensional living entity look like to our three dimensional eyes? Right, and as we're talking about how some of these aliens, some of these extraterrestrials, some of these orbs, some of these flying craft whatever or whatever, could some of them be unpublicized new tech that certain government agencies are working on that we don't know what they are, so they just kind of blast them as UAPs.
Speaker 2: Could be sure?
Speaker 3: Could they equally be creatures from another planet that have made their way here in secret because they have tech that is way more advanced than ours, and they know how to pierce our atmosphere and our van Allen radiation belt and jumped light years in time, and all these things could be Could it also be a fourth or fifth or sixth dimensional living creature that for whatever reason has stepped down to our third dimensional plane even for just a second, and what our eyes will see won't make sense to us. I think all of these are very very possible. So the flat Lamb book with the flat Lands Monster, Braxton County Monster, whatever you want to call it, didn't mean for the connections to be made, but here we are man, and uh, I think when I found out there was an alien story on top of it, I was like, oh, we simply must do an episode on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, I love this this kind of stuff because I think that there's so many things that are out there that we have no fucking clue are going on, Like there are there are always going to be things that that just blow minds and and and open up your third eye and just make you wonder like what if so so, Yeah, if you love this kind of stuff, please, uh you know, come check us out over at patreons. That's the best way to be able to support us. And yeah, that link is going to be down in the show notes below, but there are a couple of other ways that people can support the show too.
Speaker 3: Indeed, indeed, if you have not gotten your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver, boy and good cult members, the best place to start would be to go to the link below this episode and go check out cocsilver dot com.
Speaker 2: Uh. I'm telling you, now, look, we we get these.
Speaker 3: Coins and there are of great quality, they are graded, they are excellent. The price of silver and gold right now, silver is attainable gold.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be coming out of pocket a little bit.
Speaker 3: But it's still at least possible for you to get your hands on some right now. I cannot say that it will be in the next five or ten years. If you want to get your start in it again, come check us out cecsilver dot com link in the description below. Our boy Wayne Clark will reach out to you once you fill out your information and get you squared away with that. But another way that you could support the show also, like Jonathan said, come check out Patreon. Come check out his individual Patreon meta mysteries if you would like to join him for his Wednesday night lives at nine pm Central. Come check out The Cajun NightLive if you would like to join me for my live that I do every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. Both of them Patreon links again in the description below. But another way that you could support us would be too please at this time. Hit the five stars, hit the shares of like suscribes to comentsleable post a reviewers shares, hit the friends and family shares everywhere here's a deal. The more activity our algorithm se across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members like Christy you find ladies And as I said, go check out Meta Mystery Shouting the other show.
Speaker 2: And give them the same love and the five star reviews. Over on that platform.
Speaker 3: Co check out the Cajun Knights and wait, thank.
Speaker 2: You for everybody's already gone and done so. And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan Jake and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: Ry.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you.
Speaker 2: Spend or what you buy.
Speaker 3: All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts. To boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 2: Use the offer code.
Speaker 3: Cult that Seult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult