Speaker 1: One on one with Lynchintago one in Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. Hey, gonna give you a reason. I know it's only Friday, but we're gonna give you a reason to look forward to Monday morning. Actually thirteen reasons, well, the fourteen reasons. One is that there's Monday night football double header. Okay, what are the other thirteen Rock the Bank cash giveaways return starting Monday with us at nine o'clock.
Speaker 2: Your chance to win one thousand dollars thirteen chances on Monday through Friday.
Speaker 1: That's right, and we're gonna it's gonna go for a while, so you'll have lots and lots of chances tucked that away in the old memory bank and you're ready to rock on the job Monday. All right, Let's begin with this story out of Southwest Oregon. A twenty four year old guy crashed his car while driving home from the bar earlier this week. Yeah, rolled it pretty serious accidents. As he was stuck in the vehicle, the first respond asked him for some information and he gave him his father's name, so they you know, they reached out and called dad to let him no son had been in a dad rollover and he was going to be transported airlifted to the hospital. So Dad rushes down to the the wreck site and Dad gets a d UI. Oh god, I knew it was coming. Dad rolled the car as well. There may be one pending for son Junior, who rolled the car on the way home from the bar. I guess we're still waiting on the news on the toxicology from him after he was airlifted out of the wreckage.
Speaker 2: On that kind of blood work, do they just take it out of your face like when you when you roll the cars, and like, we don't even have to draw the blood.
Speaker 1: Let's just get it right here. I'm pretty sure they wait till you get to the hospital. In a situation like this, Yeah, I would think get the swab, but Dad comes. Dad comes down and yeah, they said he was wreaking of alcohol, and they're like, sir, you're gonna have to have you take a little test here. Fifty three year old father Jonathan Crabble say it was uncooperative whendn't take a breath the lizer, so they gave him the field sobriety test, which he promptly failed.
Speaker 2: That's where you that's where you just say, you know what, I'm gonna go ahead and do the walk of Sham and uber there to see the kid. You know, kind of like when you're when your kid is at a prom or a homecoming and you're the one parent, Not that I've ever done this, but you're the one parent that ubers to the photos. Doesn't sound like that at all, ubers to the photos.
Speaker 1: And then then the other dad say that was genius.
Speaker 2: Why is he doing kegstick because he can.
Speaker 1: Kamloops is a city in British Columbia, Canada, and they were having their is it Kamloops or can the Loops Kamloops kam l Oops.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking, like hand like Canada.
Speaker 1: So anyway, they're having their city council meeting this week and they got to the portion of the meeting where they open it up for public participation and discussion. And I guess as of late when they've been having these meetings, there's been some members of the public who've shown up and made quite the spectacle of themselves outbursts right that did not happen this go around until they went to the remote participation from people who had you know, dropped in on the video presentation that's available for folks who going to be there in person, and one of the participants, when it was their time, rather than speaking up, just proceeded to zoom bomb then with hardcore pornography, which was on the screen above the city council.
Speaker 2: I have to say, it's a little more effective. You get your point across. We're getting aft like this one is. It's like what was that one? Imagine their surprise. It was the funeral and and the lady was watching the funeral wall trimming herself in the shower well.
Speaker 1: She had actually dropped in to pay her remotely pay her last respects, and thought she had logged out, but her camera was still on in her bedroom, which was looked like the The laptop was sitting on the bed facing towards the bathroom where yes, she then proceeded.
Speaker 2: To groom herself room, yes, for all.
Speaker 1: To see as a last memory of the dearly departed.
Speaker 2: That is the most memorable funeral I can point at.
Speaker 1: Then, finally we have another story of a plane, small plane making an emergency landing on a freeway. No, it is not like the guy, the rugged man who sat down on a highway in near Cheyenne, Wyoming, and also was a mechanic, fixed his plane and then took off off the same highway. Not so lucky this go around. That first guy you talk her, he was a badass. Yeah. This one route seventy six and Oceanside, California. Small plane suffered engine failure just just shy of the airport there in ocean Side little less than a mile. Had to set her down on Highway seventy six. Plane full of.
Speaker 2: Drugs going where ocean side here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, isn't that where the Cody boys live? Yeah? Yeah, from Animal Animal Kingdom.
Speaker 2: I know there's not a lot of people that were that into it, but Animal Kingdom, Cody family lives ocean Side, California.
Speaker 1: Up to no good huh, less than a mile You had one job, drug smuggler.
Speaker 2: Just top her off next time, right, you topped off the drugs.
Speaker 1: Obviously they didn't run out of fuel. It was just an engine failure. They had some sort of mechanical issue just shy of the airport. Had no choice.
Speaker 2: Parachute it, take the registration out of the glove box. I'm sure they have a glub box, and abandon the plane. Just as your as your parachute and rip off the numbers and the letters off the side. Okay, you're probably not doing that. Just grab a key and flee.
Speaker 1: Well, they found some keys, all right.
Speaker 2: Clinch and Taco on demand. Download the iHeartRadio app