Speaker 1: Good morning, Michael. This week the Barbershop Parmony Society has their annual convention and contest, and they're having it in downtown Denver, and the warnings are already going out. Hey be careful going from the hotel to the venue. That sixteenth Mall is kind of sketchy. So I worry about my friends. If we have any other advice we could pass on, let me know.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, our FK Junior announced that the CDC had covered up, not a mistake, a cover up. The children who received the hepatitis be shot, which, by the way, they require on day one of the child's life, had a one thirty five percent risk of autism. Remember that when they tell you to follow the science, their science is not pure science. It's so interesting how some people say it's cruel that we would make welfare recipients have to work for their medical cover, but they're absolutely okay making me work to pay for their coverage. Interesting. When we were voting on the rearinduction of Colorad gray wolves, many of us said, it's gonna cost more than you expect. May wolves are going to die, many cattle are going to die. Shock of all Shock, CBS News Colorado reported that the rear induction of the Colorad Gray Wolves has cost it two point two million more than I expect it. They've also lost more than half of the original wolves.
Speaker 3: Hey, Dragon, how about playing a little talking heads road to nowhere? Sounds pretty good to.
Speaker 1: Me, Michael.
Speaker 3: How about a name for that bridge?
Speaker 4: The poll is pork a sausage product?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, then I think about what Dragon said and the microphone button?
Speaker 4: How about the pole is pork scrabble project?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Much better? Hey, Michael, I think we're blowing up this pork project a little too much with Polus, especially with how much money he's wasted on Colorado. I mean, truly, this pork project doesn't even register in my mind. It's little. It's tiny as far as pork projects go, this is minuscule. This truly is Pulus's little tiny peep peet. I can I agree with you?
Speaker 3: Twenty nine million here, twenty nine million there. By the time you're down, you're in a billion, and you're a billion. Just always fraud and abuse, you know, cut all this stuff out. We don't need any of that stuff. Like you said, fix some bottles. Ridiculous here, Michael, When you hit the state line. Coming into Colorado from Kansas, you should wear a cowboy hat, boots, have a saddle instead of a seat, because it's a rough son of a bee coming in. I mean, I tell you what, pull on a truck and trailer it it'll shake you and bake you.
Speaker 2: If I had twenty.
Speaker 3: Nine million dollars in my bank account, I'd never have to work it out day of my life. I mean, twenty nine million dollars is still a s load of money.
Speaker 1: Ran.
Speaker 5: I just listen to the local news there.
Speaker 3: I'm just curious.
Speaker 5: When I come trucking down at twenty five.
Speaker 2: Pass, I heart radio studio.
Speaker 5: I'll be waving at you. I was just wondering, is my concealed carry permit from idahost still going to be good in Colorado? Or am I screwed?
Speaker 3: Hey, Mike. Perhaps he was not referring to the Bible, but to Mao's Little Red Book.
Speaker 2: What Warnock does not get is that the welfare system was to be a helping hand for a point in time, not a forever system. Also in the Bible, it talks about laziness being a sin. Unfortunately, we just have so many people on welfare who just think that's the way to go, and they don't ever have to work.
Speaker 5: Again, here's what gets me. We won't allow religions be taught in school. Oh yeah, we'll allow.
Speaker 1: Religion to try to influence the politics.
Speaker 2: Michael.
Speaker 5: You're right in no way where those scriptures intended or directed toward government. They're directed towards individuals. There's no claim anywhere that's valid that says that that was about the government, about any government. It's not, Michael. I would I'd like to also add that nowhere in scripture that I'm aware of, does it say we should help people out regardless of the law. Just ignore the law. Let them do what they will, because they're pouring, downtrodden and all these things, and they're fleeing whatever. Now the law is still to be upheld.
Speaker 2: Paying taxes to the government that represents foreigners instead of Americans is taxation without representation. Do you agree?
Speaker 4: Hey, Michael, I'm just responding to what you were saying about your national audience when you were talking about the gentleman with a charitable organization. I'm just curious if you actually get the numbers on how many national listeners you have. I myself listen to you every day from Ohio.
Speaker 3: In fact, when I came across you and started following you daily, it changed the way that I listened to the radio.
Speaker 4: And I think there's a lot of us out there.