Speaker 1: Here's the Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday. I promised you plenty of screwing off this hour as we try to chop away at the emails here before, of course, ask doctor Jesse Friday gets to us tomorrow. I'm gonna play you something. You may find it aggravating, but I find it so completely encouraging, so encouraging to me. I've been talking about this a lot tonight. How our attitudes have changed, not just politicians. I'm not just talking about Trump and jd Vance you me. We are learning to get loud and aggressive with the communists. We never used to be like this before. Men, women, kids stepping up and saying no. Listen to this story.
Speaker 2: My son, six years old was prohibitive from sitting next to his friend on the school bus because a parent objected to my perspectives on book challenges. My older son's history teacher got students labeled him a Nazi file simply for his interest in history and participation in ROTC. She later nominated my son as it mostly could become a dictator and had his classmates vote on it and try to force him to the front of the class to receive the certificate, which he rightly refused, all because of his conservative values and our perspectives.
Speaker 1: Mom speaking up, we used to not do that. We didn't. We lowered our heads, marched on. Now we are getting louder and getting more aggressive, and it's wonderful. You will know we have finally succeeded though, when they nominate you to be dictator and you proudly walk up and accept the reward, that's what I want to be. Jesse, can you explain how this fake congressional recess works? Why are the Republicans allowing that? Okay, all right, So sometimes I know that I have to disappoint you. It's not my intention. It's not that I care. You know, that's who I am. I can't help that. But it's never my intention to bum you out or disappoint you were or pour cold water all over something you're hot about. Okay, but recess Congress should be in recess more than their in session. Now, this particular email was about confirming Trump's appointments, and that's a very valid thing. Come back confirm his nominees. That's a very valid thing. But we tend to yell now sometimes before we think things through. We're so used to corruption, we're so used to the GOP being pathetic and corrupt that we automatically yell sometimes but hear me out. Texas. Here in the state of Texas, unless it's an emergency, the legislature meets once every two years. That's a good thing. That is a good thing. You know what happens, you know what, actually, you know what. Let's use this example in your life. Do you have meetings at your work? Do you ever have meetings? Work meetings? Everybody meet in the conference room at noon. How do you feel about the meetings when you find out there's a meeting? Are you all, yeah, sweet meetings? Or are you thinking, oh gosh, of course you do what everyone else does, and you think, oh brother, why though, because something, something crappy will come from the meeting, and you know why, something crappy will come from the meeting. Because people want to do something and prove to others that they're doing something, even when sometimes you should just do nothing, and you can't. You can't be the boss who suggests that, you can't be the employee who suggests that if you're companies going gangbusters. Let's say, we have Jesse Kelly's Burger Company, and of course it's selling out all the time. The profit margins are at twenty five percent. We're practically printing money. Our vendors are happy, our employees are happy, the buildings are painted, that everything is clean, life is good. And I call a meeting of Jesse Kelly's Burger Company, and I bring in all the employees, or I bring in all the managers, Chris Corey, everybody comes in there. You know what, Chris and Corey are going to feel. They're going to feel the need to do suggest something. I think we should do this, even if they don't necessarily think we should. Nobody wants to be the guy. Nobody wants to be the girl who says, I think we should just keep doing what we're doing. I don't think we should change a thing. Let's just keep going. It doesn't happen. Congress works the exact same way. I could pull up the audio, but I don't have in front of me right now of Mike Johnson, Speaker of the housepit. I actually I am not singling him out right now, saying people expect the government to work or something along those lines. We need to govern. People expect us to govern. We need to govern? Uh what? This is a free country. We don't need the federal government to do hardly anything, hardly anything at all. It makes my skin crawl whenever I hear somebody say that we need to govern, we need No, you don't leave me alone. Leave me alone. Get out of Washington DC. Get away from the lobbyists, get away from all your corrupt friends. Get on a plane and go back to your district and go talk to normal people. I don't need need you in Washington, d C. Creating more garbage legislation that takes away my freedom and makes me poorer. I want them in recess. Everyone else on the right seems to get mad they're in recess. They're in recess. Why it's Congress in recess? You should be passing bills. I don't want them passing bills. I want to be free. Congress should meet rarely and should almost never pass legislation. You know that the House of Representatives, they should get America's budget under control, make sure the essential parts of government are funded. Senate should join them in that, while confirming judges and things like that. And when they're not doing that, I don't need you sitting around having cocktails with your senator buddies, with your congressman buddies, coming up with some new kaka mami scheme for a new piece of legislation you can pay so you can go back home. And I passed, all right, pastor this act? Leave me alone. I don't want you passing anything. Congressional recess is a good thing. Whenever I hear they're not in session, not cheer. I'm happy, and by the way, not to I brought it up, but not to just dismiss this. Part of the problem these people have, and part of the reason they sound so out of touch is they don't talk to me or you let me ask you. Have you physically interacted with your congressman? Have you met him shaking his hand? Have you run into him in a wawfel house, the grocery store, church on Sunday? Have you met your congressman. Congressional districts are obviously sizable. I realize that, but your congressman should be presence in your area constantly getting to talk to your member of the House of Representatives. Senator, I realize it is a little different. But your congressional rep the House of Representatives. Rep from your district should be somebody you see. You should run into him at the movies, the gas station. He is somebody who you should be able to talk to. You don't because he's never out, and if he is out, he shows up and does you know the county fair where he gets a booth at the county Fair and he shows up for thirty minutes, suit and tie on, shakes a couple hands, kisses a couple of babies, doesn't really listen to you when you start screaming, and I'm about spending, and then gets back in his car and leaves and you never see him again. Because they spend their time in Washington, d C. And part of the reason they spend their time in Washington, d C. Is people get mad at these bags when they come back home, and so they get yelled at, and nobody likes to get yelled at. It's like a guy whose wife nags in him all the time. He'll end up working longer hours than they normally would because no one wants to go home and get yelled at. So that's your congressman doesn't come back home for the exact same reason. But they should Congressional recess should be the norm. The norm. What shouldn't be the norm is these morons passing legislation that shouldn't be the norm. Also, this should be the norm.
Speaker 3: In America's city, the first time in a long time, DC has gone seven days without a homicide.
Speaker 1: And that's not all.
Speaker 3: Carjackings are down eighty three percent, robberies are down forty six percent, carthf's down twenty one percent, and overall violent crime is down twenty two percent.
Speaker 1: Crime is not complicated. It's not look law enforcement, justice, imprisonment, rehab, all those things. Those things are common. I don't want to oversimplify all of it. But stopping violent crime is not complicated at all because there aren't many people who commit violent crime. Find the ones who do and throw them in cages. Violent crime disappears. If you elect Democrats, they'll let them out of the cages and they'll hurt and rape you. It's up to you. You choose who to vote for. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful, Wonderful Thursday. Member, you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Get your questions in now. Tomorrow's going to be a real good time. So let's dig into some of these, shall we. Jesse, you missed a glaring hypocrisy. This guy says, let's go all in. If we are going to force women integration in the military and police forces, then it's time to force integration into the NFL, NBA, NHL, etc. But that would damage profits, so it will never happen. Well, look, the solution is not to punish women. The solution is to start saying no. When people of any gender or race or nationality attempt to infiltrate and destroy something wonderful, start saying no. By the way, Cracker Barrel has been in the news obviously. We talked about it again tonight, the rebranding and everything else, and people are wondering what went wrong? What went wrong? Well, do you know a central player in what went wrong at Cracker Barrel? The HRC. We've talked about this before. What's the HRC? The Human Rights Campaign? This is one of the largest, most powerful, most demonic organizations on the planet. It's in LGBTQ, one of those groups, right, it's the biggest one, the most powerful one, and it's essentially run like the mafia. The HRC years ago. They've been doing this for a long time. They walk into corporate offices and they say, where where are the gay people? Why don't you have any trainees. I noticed that you have Bibles here. That's evil. I notice you have this. If you don't, if you don't gay this place up and get rid of all that Jesus talk, we're going to give you a bad score. We're gonna hammer your score. We'll give you a bad score. So if you'd like to avoid that, here's what's going to have to happen. We need fifty percent of your corporate office to be women, and at least twenty five percent of your corporate office has to be gay. We expect a large ten million dollar donation during Pride month to various training gay parades all around the country. We need this, this, this, and this is exactly how it works. By the way, I'm not exaggerating. We need this, this, this, and this, and if you do all these things, you can get a good grade from the HRC corporations. Well, Cracker Barrel. Did corporations cave in the face of that intimidation. They don't want to deal with protests, They don't want to deal with the problems. They lack courage, They don't know what they're dealing with. Oftentimes people don't. When organized crime walks into their office, they're afraid and they cave. Oh okay, let me write you a check. And we're getting rid of those bibles now, no more root for Jesus. Do you have any lesbians. We're going to hire some lesbians and here's a bunch of money for tranny stuff. And soon corporate profits are completely in the toilet. Your new lesbian CEO has rainbow rocking chairs out in front of cracker barrel. You've destroyed the entire brand. Profits are down, and you're looking around wondering what exactly happened. What happened was you gave into the mafia, the HRC. This is something I don't know. You follow his work and all he does outstanding work. Robbie Starbuck, he's my friend. He's an activist. He does a lot of this stuff. He's been exposing these these brands, these large corporations who do crazy things, especially ones whose customers are virtually all people on the right, like Tractor Supply or Harley Davidson. Do you know how right wing bikers are? Even one percent. You know how many biker gangs listen to the show. The bikers are just naturally rebellious, distrustful of government. They're they're natural right winners. Right. These companies all of a sudden are putting out the most disgusting, despicable comedy statements and you're looking around wondering why. It all comes back to what I just talked about Corporate America. A big part of why Corporate America turns so evil so quickly was Corporate America was not prepared to deal with the intimidation, the intimidation from the various communist groups in the company in the country. When you combine that with the fact Corporate America has been infiltrated by a bunch of dirty comedies from the university, it turned out to be a match made in hell. Now you turn on the game on Sunday, you got a gauge cheerleader with end racism written in the NFL end zone and you're looking around wondering what in the world happened. That's exactly what happened. But again, this comes back to what I was just talking about. All you had to say was no, hey, we're the HRC. You need to do this. No, you need to give us this. No, we'll give you a bad grade. I don't care. Get out of my office, or I'll call security. No, the answer is no. All we had to say was no. You know, all we had to do was keep the door of the hen house locked. But now the fire is in there. Now, just locking it isn't enough. Now we have to go in there and get it out. And then we can lock the dag one door. Let that be a great lesson for us, for all of us, whatever organization you may be a part of, whatever organization you care about, just say no. Remember that old drug campaign, anti drug campaign, Well, Chris wouldn't remember. It was from the eighties. Chris, just say no. Don't act like you know what I'm talking about. You weren't even a twinkle in your daddy's eye back when this campaign came out. Chris Gosh, Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, fantastic Thursday. Remember if you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify iTunes. Before we do some other emails and things, I just want to I want to again celebrate, celebrate the lack of credibility now for institutions that have turned evil in against us. And I know there's not a sin Democrat elected or otherwise in the country who will acknowledge the truth of what I'm about to say. But you're losing power because of what you did with power. You got it, you abused it in every way. You couldn't control your demonic nature, and now the power is being taken from you. It's very similar to one of those guys who wins the power ball, comes into fifty million dollars and soon he's hooked on cocaine and buying houses and boats, and by the end of it, he's flat broke, busted in jail, and it basically ruined his life because he all of a sudden came into all this power and he didn't control himself. He couldn't control himself with it. You demons, you realize, like fifteen minutes ago, you had it all. Every social media company, every media company, the House, the Senate Presidency, that every institution, every one of them. You had it all. And if you could have just controlled yourself, hold back your demonic impulses, you wouldn't be here. But you had to open up the border you had to send the FBI after Donald Trump arresting pro lifers. You had to stuff every despicable thing and every television show in sport. You had to scream at everybody and lecture everybody about it. You couldn't control your demonic nature. And now now that it's all being ripped away from you, I hope you know. That's why the media, these media companies keep selling to each other. They keep they keep firing people, and then there's a merger. We'll fire them, and then there's a merger, we'll fire You know why people weren't watching? When people don't, you can't charge as much money for advertisers. When you can't charge as much money, you don't have as much money coming in you. You can't make money because no one's watching. Why isn't anyone watching the media anymore?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Start your tape right now, because I'm about to tell you the truth and f you if you.
Speaker 1: Can't handle the truth.
Speaker 4: This version of Biden is the best Biden ever had trouble walking sometimes, yeah, so did that FDR.
Speaker 1: He wanted gd war, But he's totally focused. He's very sharp. They say he's sharpened meetings and so on. Very lucid role, very well informed.
Speaker 4: Biden's state lead, and he comes with gravitas.
Speaker 1: There hasn't been, as far as I know, a single claim that Biden made a mistake. Agism is an issue. Americans have a rich history of holding people's physical characteristics against them. Okay, you can ask African Americans. Jeezus, media, that's why nobody likes you and nobody trusts you. You had a president who was an invalid, you could have reported on it. You covered it up. Look, it's not just that the medical establishment in this country. Remember remember this.
Speaker 4: Right now in the United States, people should not be walking around with masks.
Speaker 5: A lot of folks are hearing now about double masking, wearing two masks, or trying to get one of those N ninety five medical grade masks. Do you believe that that's advisable and makes a difference.
Speaker 4: You know it likely does, because I mean, this is a physical covering to prevent droplets and virus to get in. So if you have a physical covering with one layer, you put another layer on.
Speaker 1: It just makes common sense. If you've been fully vaccinated, you no longer need to wear a mask. Masking masking.
Speaker 3: Masking is an important tool to control the spread of COVID nineteen.
Speaker 1: If you're a doctor, that's why your patients don't trust you anymore. I'm not even saying it's your fault. Maybe you acted right. This is why people give their doctor the side eye. Now you had all this power and you chose to lie and abuse the American people with it, and now your credibility's gone. We mentioned Look, we mentioned the race bais earlier, the race comis a white people are evil, all that crap, I'm a brass because I'm black, all that crap. You know, that's this stuff is why now your tactic that used to work, now you get yelled at and ridicules.
Speaker 3: The biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized up to the right.
Speaker 4: Those white guys, those middle aged, boring, nerdy looking white.
Speaker 1: Guys, and white people have been probably woefully late to this conversation.
Speaker 5: But I'm not willing to let white voters off the hook.
Speaker 1: Do you believe that the white folks actually care about racial injustice? It doesn't appear that we do it.
Speaker 2: I mean, the status quo of our society is racism, and it's comfortable for white people.
Speaker 3: Well, because with white we have we have had privilege.
Speaker 1: I hope you enjoyed your time. I hope you enjoyed all that time. And George Floyd died and that was your super Bowl, and now it's over and it's wonderful. Jesse. Is NATO good or bad? Is NATO good or bad? NATO? I mean, look, NATO was obviously there. NATO in case you don't know, I shouldn't say obviously. Some people don't know. NATO was created to counter the Soviet Union. That's why it was created. Hey, you have this big, angry, aggressive Russian bear. The European countries individually are not able to stop them, but collectively, if we join together, we can fight back and we'll keep them in. So you could argue that originally it was good, it was necessary, and given Russia's recent history, maybe you could argue it's still necessary. But alliances, alliances don't last forever, and shouldn't and shouldn't last forever. A nation, a nation has to serve itself first. The leadership of a nation has to focus on the people of his own country first and foremost. That always has to be top of mind, and sometimes allegiances, alliances. I should say they run their course. You've heard me say it before. People get mad, But I mean it. I don't. I don't think Israel should be allied with the United States of America anymore on both sides. I don't. The second you get a Democrat in there, they start dictating things and ruining everything, and then the American people they're tired of foreign and I don't think I don't think it's I don't think it's beneficial anymore for anybody. I don't. I'm not saying enemies, That's not what I'm saying at all. But this alliance, it doesn't make sense. It doesn't make sense. Why if you're Israel right now, if you're a net in Yahoo, what if Gavin Newsom wins in twenty twenty eight, What if he wins? Remember Joe Biden spent three hundred million dollars in build a peer in Gaza that no one ever showed up at three million dollars and build them a peer. If you can't be blow going whichever way the wind blows in American politics every four years, imagine how intently if you're in Israel you have to watch American elections now, because you know that if a Democrat wins the election, it's about to be rough for you. Well, if that was if that look, if that was us with another ally, if we had to st to their election, and if one of the two parties won, we're basically screwed. We would step up and say this isn't working anymore. It's like we're in a bipolar relationship. We need to stop this thing. Alliances should end at some point in time because they get stale in the world changes. I'm not saying NATO should end, but maybe I don't know. All Right, it is that Jesse Kelly Show, final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday, And all we have now to look forward to is ask doctor Jesse Friday tomorrow. Get your questions emailed in now to Jesse at jessekellyshow dot com. You know what I might wear my robe? Tom What Chris, I can wear a robe? I think I might. I might, now that I'm a robe guy who knows Romina pop up. We're in a robe, I might travel in it. What, Chris, what is a robe different than a smoking jacket? Ah? I mean, I don't know. I don't. I don't, I don't know. I imagine you can smoke in a rope, I would imagine. So therefore, look, my robe now doubles as a smoking jacket. I've always wanted one of those pipes, one of the pipe things. Tell me they don't smell good. Every time some old man busts out a pipe, it smells amazing. And now that I have a robe, I'll get a pipe, Chris, I'll get a pipe. I'll smoke it on the air. Although we'd probably get caught my throat and I would find myself coughing or something like that. Worth it? I can't say what, Chris? What the fire thing? Well? Can't you cover it up or something? So it doesn't it's a crime. It's only a crime if you get caught, Chris, who's gonna who's gonna nobody's gonna catch us. We'll put a dead boat on the door, and we should cover up the smoke textors in here that way. Listen, why are you making these faces? It's not gonna hurt this equipment, is it? It's gonna hurt smoke can't hurt it, right, I mean, I'm not big on technology. I don't really know, I don't know. I'm big on relief factor. That's something I'm big on, big believer in the old relief factor, because I don't want people to suffer from pain. Pain sucks back pain. Back pain might be the king as far as ones that just ruin your life, And maybe that's just the one I have the most experienced with. But when you're freaking back hurts, it's awful because everything sucks. It hurts the sit, it hurts the stand, it hurts the walk, it hurts to lay down. You can't sleep at night. So why not get rid of the inflammation, not masket, get rid of it with a supplement, not drugs. We have to put the drugs down. Keith Richards, It's time for relief factor. It will help your bodies natural response to the inflammation get to the source of it. Nineteen dollars in ninety five cents gets you three weeks of it. If you don't feel better after three weeks, please I'm asking you never order it again. Almost everybody does. One eight hundred the number four relief or relief factor dot com. So I've been thinking a lot about fried chicken ever since I read this Carnival cruise descends into chaos as passengers brawl over fried chicken. What's the most brawlable fried chicken you've ever had in your life? I would I what Chris What Chris said? It's Popeyes because the dude got stabbed. Popeyes might be what I would say. So here's here's my problem. I like KFC too. I'm a big KFC man. Plus, KFC does extra crispy, which is lot, which is good. Popeyes does extra spicy, which I dig. Churches also does spicy. The thing about Churches is though the Jalapino cheese bombers. You can't even roll your eyes at that, Chris. That's why I have to order extra every time because you pigs feast on my cheese bombers? Those are Are they the greatest side item on any fast food chain in the country. Is there a superior side item to Churches Jalipino cheese bombers. I don't believe there is, what Chris what Chris said. No, but it's talking about chicken, so the sides don't get included. It's part of the meal. It can't be a pure chicken for chicken argument. We're talking about a full meal here. The sides have to play a part in it. That's part of what put Arby's over the top for all these years. It wasn't just the roast beef. They had the greatest fast food dessert on the planet. Most don't know about it. The cherry turnover. Arbie, What, Chris? Why are you making this face? Have you never had one? Chris? We're getting Arby's tomorrow. Can you people eat Arby's? You can't. We're getting Arby's tomorrow. And I think the cherry turnover has got to be kosher, right, It has to be no question. We're gonna get Arby's tomorrow, and I'm getting you and Corey cherry turnovers. I'm telling Cory if you had the cherry turnover from Arby's. No, he hasn't added either. What, Chris, what, He's not gonna be here tomorrow. That's even better. You and I'll get them. We'll text him pictures and tell them how great the cherry turnover is. That actually works out way better. Absolutely, we'll get no, no, no, no, no, no. Let's what's Corey's favorite place. That's what we'll get tomorrow. Fat check, that's what we'll get. We'll get fat check tomorrow. We'll get cheese, steaks or whatever he normally gets from fat check tomorrow and we'll text him pictures of it. Sorry, you won't be here, Corey. We'll be only thinking of you, okay, wishing the best for you anyway. And now here's a headline.
Speaker 3: Why oh you know, you know the thing headlines?
Speaker 1: We didn't get to Russian elite. Oh excuse me, I choked. Must have been that pipe. I'm gonna be smoked tomorrow with my robe. What, Chris, Russian elite troops shot themselves for two point five million dollar war payouts. Chris, real quick, how much would it take for you to shoot yourself? Chris said two point five million dollars. I'd shoot myself for half a million. I'd shoot myself for half a million dollars. Dude, that's like a mansion. What I'm gonna be walking? Funny? I didn't say where I'd shoot myself. I didn't say where I'd shoot myself in the forearm. You don't even really use your forearm? Yeah, no, Siria said, forearms grew go back anyway. I'm pretty sure California Dems can't stop calling their gender marriage jerrymanderd maps transparent but won't say who drew them. Yes, communists lie about everything at all times. U Penn Law School shuts down DEI office that ran anti bias training for future lawyers. Yes, who ran the office? Are they still employed there? If they are still employed there, then they didn't shut down a single thing. Israel calls up sixty thousand reservists for looming invasion of Gaza City. It's wild. Israel's just going a straight take Palestine. They're done with all this nonsense. Watch. Bass has a bizarre break with reality, declares there's zero crime in La nothing even close to crime. Period. Just a reminder that Karen Bass is actually a trained Communist, as in someone who has taken several tramps. Tramps, why can I talk at the end of the show, several trips to Cuba for Communist training under the Castro regime. Our second biggest city is run by a communist as wild. Trump hits Federal Reserve chair pow over housing industry and latest attack blasting mortgage rates. I have no problem blasting mortgage rates. Why don't we go ahead and get one hundred million foreigners out of our country? And watch home prices plummet, and everything get a lot more affordable for everyone else. Fifty five million visa holders, and that doesn't count all the illegals and everything else that's insanity. Tomorrow's ask doctor Jesse Friday. Put a smile on your face, all right, that's all