Speaker 1: Welcome to Big for Society. If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode. And if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Big for Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more Big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes. Head on over to patreon dot com. Forward slash the Big for Society and now let's get on with the show. All right, Big for Society. You've got the privilege of talking to Lyle today. Lyle's an individual that reached out to me after hearing one of my Malala Area episodes from Oregon, and he said, I've got some things to share about the Malala Colton, Estacada area, and so I've been waiting to talk to Lyle for quite a while. But no no rhyming intended, I guess, But Lyle, welcome to the show. How's it going man?
Speaker 2: All right? Great, How are you.
Speaker 1: Having having a good day. We're kind of going through some snow, but I think you guys are out there too, at least a little further south and the will lam it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, we just recently had a snowstorm where it's still on the ground as we speak.
Speaker 1: Mmmm. Same here, Lyle. I think from what you were saying, we got a lot to talk about today. So I'm going to go ahead and you know, hand things right over to you. You know, feel free to take us back as far as we need to go to when this experience has started happening for you, and yeah, you're welcome to go right ahead, all.
Speaker 2: Right, thank you. So I'm going to start out with back when the first encounter happened and kind of leading up to that. I was raised grown up in central Oregon, Tumblow to be exact, went to Redmond High School. I had a handful of buddies that we did nothing but hunting fish growing up. That's all I ever did was hunting fish, and we always liked to go in these spots that was super hard to get to. We discovered early on in our little hunting career that the farther away you got from people. That's where the bigger animals like to hang out, bucks, bulls. When I say buck, deer, and elk. This was over. We'd we'd been hunting deer for I don't know, probably five years, four or five years together, and we discovered an area. This back This is back in the i'd say the late eighties. I was like sixteen years old, and we discovered an area on the maps. We didn't have digital this on X stuff and GPS's and all that. Of course we were young. We couldn't afford a lot of that fancier stuff. Anyways, we discovered a spot on the map. It was just south of Sisters and it was the Three Creeks Wilderness area. There's a Three Creeks campground and I think it set Three Creeks Reservoir or lake. There was one road that back then, there was one road that and it was the only road that went out into the middle of this wilderness area. It went about two miles out in which I say the middle. It was still there was still a lot of wilderness out beyond that. So we decided we were going to go up and scout it just before hunting seasons. So we it was me and two other buddies. I did not talk to them before this, so I'm going to try not to say their names because I don't know if they want me to talk to talk about them on this. But we went up and we were we decided we were going to scout this area see if it was someplace we'd want to want to hunt. Well, this road went out into this wilderness area, like I was saying, and at the very end of it, it dead ended, and then it was more or less like a cul de sac. I guess that's probably the best way to explain it. It was just a big round area where the road ended and it was cleared out. It was flat, and this place was super thick with the jack pines. It was jackpine thicket all the way around this area. So we got out, and just to make things a little simple, ME just say the three of us, we decided we're going to split up, and I told one of my buddies, said, well, will you go directly north from here and scout. My other buddy said, you go south, and I'm going to go straight east, So west would have been the exit out of there. So we all split up, and I had walked maybe only one hundred, one hundred and fifty yards into this jack pine thicket, and I heard the distinct sound of a deer bounding, and I was stopped for a minute and I was listening, and it sally goes getting closer and closer to me. So I kind of hurried up and got into a spot where I could see because it was so thick, and here come this dough running right at me. Her tongue was hanging out. You could tell she'd been running, something had been running her and basically almost ran me over. She could care less that I was even there. I was like thinking in my head, I was like, huh, that's crazy. Well, that's a good sign. We're seeing deer. And so I kinda I think I walked maybe another hundred maybe even one hundred and fifty yards, and I started hearing this talking, and I was like, what the heck, how did those two thinking My two buddies was out in front of me talking, and which made sense to me that it was then, because okay, they spooked the deer and that's what had that deer coming towards me. Well, as I got a little bit closer, I could tell that it was they were talking pretty loud, but I couldn't understand what they were saying. And I was like, then, ding dongs, what the heck are they doing? They're scaring everything away. We're out here to scout, dear, not scare them away. And so I continued walking closer and closer to them, and as I got closer, I could tell. I was like, this is not a normal talk. It's like it sounded like Chinese, like a foreign language. And there was two distinct smaller sounding like almost sounded like kids talking, and then there was occasionally this this deeper voice, and I was trying. I was just baffled, Like, what in the heck I thought? I thought for sure still it was my friends, because I knew that there was only one road in there. We were several miles in and there was no other way for anybody to get in there other than hiking from you know, miles and miles and miles away. So as I got closer, I whistled and just to get their attention. Well, they whistled back, and then it went silent. And I was only at this time about only about fifty seventy five yards away, but it was so thick I couldn't see, so I decided I was going to go over there and see who it was. If it was somebody, you know, another hiker or something like that, then I would ask them how the heck they got all the way in there. Well. As I proceeded closer to them, I got to where I thought they should have been, and there was nobody there. So I whistled again, and they whistled back, but this time they were like down to basically it be to the south of me, and then they started talking again, and I was like, that's weird. I know they were standing right here, they had to have been, So I turned, I start walking back down towards them. I get to where I think they should be and they're not there, and so I whistle again. No response. So I was like, Okay, those two yardbirds are messing with me. They're screwing with me. And I continued on scouting throughout the morning, and uh, we finally got I finally got back to the truck and met up with those two and I was like, I'm very funny, you ding dongs. You guys were screwing it and they're they were looking at me like, what are you talking about? And I was like, what night you guys it was being idiots back in there, and they're like, no, you don't know nothing about it. So it kind of blew that off, and I was like, well, it had to been somebody talking, you know, some other hikers or something like that. So we went out this. Uh so this was that was probably two weeks before season opened, so so that would have been in late September. I'm guessing. I can't remember what the dates the deer season opened back then. So deer season rolls around. We decided we're gonna hunt that. So we show up, We drive down that same road, only we're the only rig down there. We do the same exact plan, except back in this wilderness area there's a big i'd say probably two three miles back in there, there was a big rock bluff and it was noticeable. You could see it from oh if you were on your way in, you could look way out and see it, but you could see it on the map. We decided we're gonna hunt the morning, separate, split up, do the same thing we did, and we're going to meet out that rock at that rock cliff, you know, late morning, and then we'll figure out if we want to go any farther. So I take my same path if I did two weeks prior to that, and I get probably half a mile in there, and I jumped a giant buck This thing was huge and it stopped perfect for me, and I ended up shooting it. It was actually the biggest bucket to this date I've ever shot. So I walk up to it. I'm just pumped as all get out, shooting and hollering, making all kinds of noise, and so I start gutting it. I get it all gutted up, and I think, okay, well they heard my shot. My two buddies heard my shot. They should be. I would have thought they would have already been there by the time I got it gutted and I got it all done, and I was like, well, they hadn't showed up. So I was like, well they might not I heard me. They might be, or they might be chasing deer as well. So I told myself, I was like, I'm going to walk to that rock and I'll meet him there and then they can help me pack it out. So I start walking. I get the deer all gutted, cleaned out. I rolled it over to where its belly was down. So then the blood ran out and I start walking towards that rock, and I get probably three four hundred yards away from my deer towards that rock, and I hear somebody talking back to where my deer was, and I was like, oh, sweet, it's my two buddies. They they're talking. They're there, They're there at the deer. They found found it. So I turn around, I start hauling, but back to my deer. I'm all pumped excited to, you know, share what i'd got with those guys. Well, I get back down to where my deer was or it was, and my deer was gone, and even the guts were gone. The only thing that was left was just the blood that had drained out the out of the cavity. At that point, I was ticked, and that talking sounded exactly like what I'd heard two weeks prior to that. So I was starting to look around, like somebody freaking stole my deer. So I started looking around and I find these footprints, but it was only one single footprint. And I don't know if you've ever been in the high desert over there, the ground over there is kind of like Oh, it's it's a it's almost like a baby powder. You step in it, you sink about ankle deep, pick your foot up, you can't. It just kind of folds back in on itself. So I just assumed that somebody had taken my deer. So I start tracking it and I cannot catch up with this thing, and I'm not Actually, it is pretty clear. The footprints were pretty clear, and it was going deeper into the wilderness area, not towards the road. So I tracked it for a while, and then I was starting to think. I was like, man, I don't know, this might be pretty stupid me doing this by myself, but I mean it was the biggest buck in my life at the time, and I was going to shoot whoever I was taking, who took this gear. So I tricked it for a while and I finally said, you know what, I'm going to meet my buddies at the rock. We're going to try to track this guy down and we're gonna we're gonna get it. So I met my buddies at the rock, told them what had happened, and they were like, yeah, we heard you shoot, and we didn't know exactly where it was. It was just one shot. So we go back down to where it was and we start from the beginning. They seeing the blood, they knew, and I showed him the track. We start tracking it and we tracked this thing for probably a mile mile and a half and then all of a sudden there was nothing. Well, at the time, it didn't dawn on me. Was it was just a trap?
Speaker 1: Big for society would be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: This buck was huge. I mean this thing there was it would have taken all three of us, so we would have to cut it up and pack it out of there. There was no dragon it, I mean this thing was body wise, it was huge. But it didn't dawn on me at the time that there was just footprints, no drag barks, So we were I was kicked off at the world. There was nothing I could do. We tracked as far as we could and then we lost the tracks. Couldn't figure out what direction it went, but it did go farther out into the wilderness area. So we ended up giving up on it and we went back and we hunted the rest of that season. There never did see anything else, never got any shots at anything. So deer season ends. This would have been probably late October. This was after elk season, so probably late October early November. We decide we're going to go on a grouse hunt. So we loaded up our shotguns and this time there was four of us for me and three other buddies. We decide we're going to go that same area and camp there. There was a lot of ground, There was a lot of grouse down that road, that one road that went two miles back into that wilderness area. So we decided we were going to camp there and grouse hunt in that same area. So we loaded up all over camp and gear. We go. We go up there, we set camp up, and this was on a Friday, I believe. So we set camp up and we get everything all set up, and it was it was towards the evening went by the time we got there. We get a big old bombfire going in the middle of that cul de sac area at the end of that road, and we're sitting there just bs and having a good time, just enjoying, enjoy being out there, and it got to be dark and around ten o'clock I believe, we all decided we were going to go to bed, and we set up two tents. Each tent was like a little two man, two man tent, and so there was two of us in one and two of us in the other. So we go to bed and we're laying there and I'm about ready to go to sleep, and all of a sudden, we hear this big like log snap right behind the tents. And at that point I'm thinking, oh, it's an elk or deer. Well, next thing, I know, a bigger log snap, and it was getting closer to the tent, and so I nudged my buddy next to me and it's like, you hear that, And he's like, yeah, I hear that. I go you think it's an elk or something. It sounded big. He's like, I don't know, it sounds pretty being big to me. I don't know what the heck that is. And it starts getting close certain closer, and these footfalls were, I mean, you could tell it was giant. This thing was. You could almost feel it in the ground. Of course, over there back in that volcanic area. It's kind of weird that the acoustics are different. You can hear foot footfall from a ways away, you know, when the deer run, and you can hear them really, well, well, this thing keeps getting closer and closer. And as it's getting closer, we could tell that it was bipedal. It wasn't it wasn't a deer, it wasn't an elk, And I yelled. My buddy's in the tent next to us, I go, hey, do you hear that. They're like, yeah, what is that? And we're like, I don't know, but it it is freaking huge, whatever it is. And it gets to where I'm guessing it's probably fifty yards behind the tents, and we start playing the card where hey, we got guns, We're gonna shoot you if you keep coming, you know, making all kinds of noise, and it just proceeded to take each step it would take it, you know, it would get closer and closer and closer, and all of our shotguns, all of our weapons are in the vehicles. We didn't have anything in the tents as far as weapons go. So we're all freaking out because whatever this is is not backing away with our human voices yelling at it and telling them that we have guns, and all we were in is these little two man tents that you know, anything could easily get through. So we all are sitting there talking, trying to figure out what the hell we were going to do, and who was going to be the first one out of the tent to get to the rig to get a gun. So it gets to be where we're thinking, it's got to be only like ten feet behind the tent, and I finally I couldn't take it. I was freaking out. I was scared to death because it sounded like a dinosaur coming at us. So we ends up the tent and I go run and then we As I go running out the tent, I noticed that my other two buddies and the other tent they're running to their rigs. And we get to the rigs and we open the door, we grab the shotguns out, and we're sitting there turning and looking in the direction behind the tents and with the fire is still going. So I don't know if you've ever seen where when you got a fire going in a really thick spot, it lights up everything. You can just see the surface part of the trees it does. The light doesn't really penetrate back into the trees hardly at all. So we're sitting there yelling at it, saying we're gonna shoot you. We're gonna we're gonna shoot you. We got guns, we got lots of AMMO, trying to scare whatever this thing is. And I don't know if you've ever I'm sure you have watched Jurassic Park where that trannosaurce Rex when all the guys are like looking at the trees and that thing's like, you know, just crept. Every step is louder and louder, and the trees are moving. Well, that's what it sounded like. It just kept getting closer and closer. It's like, man, nothing should be like cut. Whatever it is should be coming out of those trees at any second. And finally we had had enough, and I think I was the first one, but I just started pumping shotgun shells into the I mean shooting, the shooting the gun and the trees at that noise, and it was like a split second later all three other buddies started shooting, and we were just like basically logging these jackpines that were all around us in the direction that sound was. Well, we stopped and we said we're not fooling around. We're going to keep shooting, and it still continued to walk and stayed just out of the light in those trees, and it was walking all the way around this circular pulled the sack area around us. We were standing by the fire by our trucks, and I bet you I don't to this day, I don't know how many shotgun shells we went through, but I know that there was like we had empty boxes of shotgun shells all over the place out there. We were just unloading and this thing just continued to harass us. It stayed just inside the trees all the way around. So we're like, this is not human. This is not an animal. If it was an animal, it would have ran. If it would have been a human, it would have came out and said, whoa, whoa, boa, it's just me. We're playing a prank on you. And so we we decided we're gonna let's get out of here. So we turned on the rigs and I told one of my buddies that was driving, I said, swing your truck around and shine your headlights, see if we can like look out into the trees a little bit and see if we can see what this is. And so he was just kind of slowly going in reverse in a circle, shining his headlights around this this round the circular area. We didn't see anything at all. Well, just as we were coming around in full circle and started to head out the direction the way we had to get out of there. It was both of us at the same time, both rigs. We swung around and the headlights were kind of pointing down the road heading out of there, and there there it was, standing there to the left side, next to a tree. And all I remember was at that point it was just like panic mode because whatever what we were looking at was not real. I mean, it's not supposed to be real. We had I mean, it was just insane just to sit there and be staring at it directly in the face. And it's only it was only like twenty five thirty yards from us, and we had to drive by it to get out of there, and we both both of my buddies gassed it and we were we went flying out of that road and as we were going by, I was looking at it in the eyes as we went by, and I still can't get that out of my head, just looking at it. And anyways, we go out of that road and we hit the pavement and we decide we kind of stopped and we're like, do you think we're far enough away from this thing? Do you think it followed us? What do we do? And we'd left everything. We left our tents, our coolers full of food, our chairs, I mean everything, our sleeping bags, and so that Three Creeks Campground was not too far up the road, up the pavement from there. So we decide, let's get to the campground. Hopefully there's somebody camping there, a camp post or something. So we go flying up to the campground and we get to the gate. Well there's a gate and it was closed through the season, so we decide we're just going to sleep right there in the rigs and we'll figure out what to do in the morning. Well, needless to say, we did not sleep at all. None of us slept. We sat there and talked about which is kind of weird because when you listen to these podcasts, you hear about all these people that have this happen and they say they never talk about it, you know, or anything. We talked about it non stop. So we sat there all night. Finally daylight comes and we decide we're gonna go in there fully loaded and get all of our stuff and get the heck out of there. So we drive in there, we get back back to where the camp was and one of the tents, our tent was collapsed like it was, it was down. The other tent was kind of partially collapsed. It was really loose, and we got to looking and there was a bunch of sticks and stuff laying around the tent at both of them, and so we're like jumping out, We're grabbing all of our we're trying to break everything down. We're just we're not even really rolling anything up. We're just kind of throwing stuff in the back. And we get everything loaded up, and it was at that point we started kind of feeling a little more at ease because it was daylight and we could see what was going on, and so I told the guys like it was like, let's go, let's look right where that thing was standing and see what we see. And so we walked over there to the tree and there was clearly a perfect footprint right next to this tree. And we started looking around and you could see its footprints all the way around camp and it basically we kind of tracked it and it had been it looked like it just worked trail down around this area, just inside the trees. But I distinctly remember when we were driving by it, there was a little jackpine that was next to it and it came up to its chest and you know, so obviously the shoulders and head was above this jackpine. Well, when we were standing there, that jackpine was the top of my head. And at that time, I was probably like five ten, I'm guessing something like that. So we're talking. We're just like, do we tell somebody about this? What? You know, what should we do? And at that point I decided I was going to be the one. I was going to go tell somebody. So we got all of our stuff loaded and we had it out of there. We drove all the way into Sisters and we went to the forest the Forest Service. There's a force ranger station there, and we sat out in the parking lot debating on if we should tell anybody and who was actually going to tell. And I was like, I'll do it. I don't care this, you know, something's got to be done about this. So I walk in there and I looked at the guy that was there at the counter and I was like, I know, I'm just a teenager. You're probably not gonna blame or anything. But and I told him the story and he looked at me with the straight face and he's like, oh, yeah, he goes. We get reports like this all the time.
Speaker 1: Big for Society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: And I was like really, and he's like, oh yeah, he goes. It happens all the time around here. And I was like, well, there's a clear footprint up there if you want to do whatever, if you want to take pictures or and he was like, oh no, he goes. We got plenty of these, We've got plenty of castings from other people. We don't we don't need it. And I was like, in my head, I was thinking, what the heck, these things aren't real, But yet here's somebody telling me that they are real. And I was just baffled by it. By that. I couldn't I couldn't quite fathom what was going on and what had just happened to us. So we go to school the next the next week, and we start telling everybody, and I mean, we got ridiculed, we got laughed at, we got we're a bunch of idiots, and you guys can get you know, the story, you know, and so we just quit talking about it. We still to this day talk about it whenever we see each other. Actually, only one of the friends that was with me I actually keep in contact with and he remembers it like it was yesterday as well. But that was my first encounter.
Speaker 1: Any questions, that is absolutely intense. Have you ever heard anything else that sounds like that talking that you heard that day?
Speaker 2: Well, the crazy thing is is throughout all my years of hunting up until that point and beyond, I have heard heard it like a couple other times. But like I said, you know, back then, there was no internet. I hardly ever even watched TV. The only thing I ever seen about Bigfoot was some guy debunked the Patty Gimlin film and it was on the news and it was a hoax. And that was what I knew of Bigfoot at the time. And I didn't know about any of this other stuff that supposedly bigfoots do. And it wasn't until Finding Bigfoot came on is when I started like tree knocks hear I was like, well, I hear those all the time, you know, all these whoops and whistles, And I mean I had always hear that stuff out in the woods, you know, somebody like whistling at me, thinking of trying to get my attention, and I look and I never could see anybody. But what really freaked me out was when that came on and then that uh oh, what's the name of the the chat and talk Sierra Sounds. Yeah, yeah, when they first did that about crap my drawers, because that was basically it wasn't exact, but it was close enough to where it freaked me out. I was like, holy crap, I was I was actually chasing this thing because I was I thought it was people you know, and or my buddies. At the time, I was just like.
Speaker 1: Whoa, So you have heard the Sierra Sounds and you're saying what you heard that day was very similar to the Sierra Sounds.
Speaker 2: Yes. So, like I said, there was two of them that sounded like almost like kids, like younger like younger people, and then there was one that was they would only talk ever so often, but it was super but it was close enough to those Sierra Sounds where I could tell you that that's exactly what it was, just that language that I was hearing.
Speaker 1: When you saw the one in the headlights and you had to drive by it to get out who in the vehicle was the closest to the Bigfoot. When you guys drove by.
Speaker 2: The driver, it was on the left side as we were like leaving.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, did were you able to see any details of the face at all or what did it look like specifically when you had the headlights on it?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, no, I can't get it out of my head. I know exactly what it looked like. I know this is gonna sound stupid, just because after watching all these podcasts and these documentaries and things like that, the closest one I could tell you what it looked like was I don't know if you that Todd standing that nobody seems to believe, or like that one that's like peeking through this little window that I can't remember. He calls it by some name. It's black, but it looks it looked just like a like an ancient human is what it looked like. It looked like a human.
Speaker 1: So this is really interesting because this now makes the second time on the show that someone uses that specific reference, the first time being an individual who is looking for gold south of Oakridge, so not too far away in the grand scheme of things. It's a very very interesting detail for you to bring up.
Speaker 2: Oh really, Yeah, this I just when I when I watch that Todd Standing documentary and I seen that. I mean, it just it's almost it's it's almost like an identical twin that I that I'm looking at. And my second encounter actually looks just like the other one that he shows, not the not the not the brown one that's like super clear. But it's like, uh, you know, I hate to say this, and I'm not not being mean, but it's got that it's the color of like an orangutang, but it has the face like a down syndrome person has. And I'm not being mean about that or anything. I'm just that's what it looked like. I think he calls that one. I think he calls that one Jane or something like a female.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That's also really interesting because you're not the only one that has you that description in in in the field. It's come up a few times and it's very interesting. Yeah, that's a detail that keeps coming up, so I think there's there could be something there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, both of my encounters the like that one, they they they look different like I said, this one took on more of a like an ancient human like it's hard to explain. If you've seen that documentary, you'd know what I was talking about. But then the other one had a different look in the face. But you know, just like we all do as humans.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, Yeah, we have similar characteristics but then very very different features as well. Yeah, that's that's a great way to put it. I mean, you hear all these big foot encounters and they're similar, yet they are very very unique. Those are the questions I have so far. Lyle, feel free to continue if you'd like.
Speaker 2: Just one more thing I'd add so so that, like I said, its head and shoulders were above that tree, so you know, it's it sounds so stereotypical, but I'm guessing it was between the eight and nine foot tall range, and there was nothing nothing around that tree that he could have been standing on. I say, he I don't know if it was he or not, but there's nothing on that was around there that he could have been standing on or you know, elevated himself. So I just wanted to add that. As far as like hype and.
Speaker 1: Stuff, you know, I did it come. I did think of another question. During that time when you actually had the bigfoot in the headlights, did anyone in any of the cars start to have any weird out of the ordinary physical reaction to seeing what they saw?
Speaker 2: You know? Think it just I don't think they did.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: If they did, it wasn't told to me about it. Sure, and out of all the times all this has happened to me, I personally have never like felt any different. I'm one of those ones that I seem to be opposite of what everybody else is like. You know, people don't talk about it, which I we did. We talked. We still to this day talk about it like we couldn't shut up about it. And you hear all these other people that were with friends or something like that, and they never say a word about it. I do believe that a lot of the stuff that people are feeling is the amount of fear and adrenaline is going through your body. I think a lot of that feeling that people think is in for sound or whatever is just coming down off of that that that adrenaline that that they're producing. At the time. It's such a such a shock to your system because you're witnessing something that you've been told all your life that doesn't even exist, and it's facing you, and you're facing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, it's right there. And just imagine if you had had that sighting, not being in a vehicle, not having that that almost false sense of security. I mean, it wouldn't take much for it to take a vehicle apart. And you know, I mean, that's not going to really save you, I think.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, no, And that's the way I look at it nowadays. Is I back when that happened, it took me forever to get to where I would really felt comfortable even going out by myself. But I've gotten to the point now where if this thing was out to kill you or hurtya, it would have done that to me a long time ago. The amount of time I spent out in the woods and all the experiences I've had, I'd been gone a long time ago. And I hear, you know, people talking about, well, if you shoot at one, you're in big trouble. Well, we shot at one numerous times, but I'm guessing thirty plus rounds and we're still here. It never it never did anything as far as like it didn't wasn't aggressive. It was almost like it was just curious and it was just just wanted to watch us.
Speaker 1: It's a very lucky situation. I've taken a report from an individual where one of his friends opened fire in the Packwood, Washington area and then shot it in the face, and then later on this individual was thrown in the woods about ten feet by something they couldn't see. And I mean, it doesn't you can you can guess what that would have been. You're one of the lucky, unique situations to be able to do something like that and not have something happened to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah to hear, Okay, Well, I'll go on to my second encounter. Sure, this one, this one I don't talk about too much because I was by myself. The only reason I like my wife and kids. They all have heard that story a gazillion times because they all all have me tell their friends and they're you know, oh, Dad telling them your bigfoot story. Well, this one I keep quiet about, and I don't think I've ever told anybody this one, just because I was by myself, and it's kind of It's one of those things that I pretty much just kept myself because I had the experience of the first one telling people about it, and I had three other buddies with me with that one, this one being by myself. I can only imagine the kind of crap I would I would get from telling this story, but I'm gonna tell anyways. So, like everybody already knows, I live out here in Malala, and there is a spot up a road big.
Speaker 1: For society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: It's called will Hoite Road. And there was a spot that I used to love to hunt up there. It always kind of gave me the creepy feeling. It's super big, tall, old growth uh fir trees. I don't know why why it does, but every time I go in there, I just kind of felt creepy. But I love to hunt it because there was lots of alkam, lots of deer in there all the time. Well, I went up there one day by myself. It was a deer season and I was sneaking up through the old growth fur. And in the underneath this old growth fur, there's it's just a sea of ferns and the ferns are probably three foot tall. And I was walking uphill and as I was walking uphill, I was looking at the ground and looking for, you know, sign seeing if the if the deer had been moving through there, if they elk had been moving through there, and this little bowl shaped area, it's probably i'd say a hundred by a hundred yards, and I could see the whole face of the hillside all the way around me. Well, as I'm walking through the ferns, I'm looking down to the ground and I just start to pick my head up, and in the corner of my eye, I catch movement and as I start to turn my head, look what I saw was. I thought what I saw was a bear, and it was by this big fir tree. And if you ever seen a bear coming down out of a tree, when it just right when it touches the ground, its rear legs are on the ground and its front legs are up above its head still hanging under the tree. Well, that's the position it was in when I first seen it. And right when I my eyes looked at it, that was my first thought was bear. And I whip my rifle off, and I had a bear tag. I've always had a bear I always have a bear tag, and that the season runs during deer season, and so I ripped my rifle off and as I'm ripping my rifle off and swinging to shoot shoot this bear, it comes down off of the tree. And as it's coming off the tree is when it looks at me, and I could see that it had hands and it had a face, and it went from bear to holy you know what. It's bigfoot And this thing is only fifty yards from me, and it went down to onto all fours and it went behind this tall ferns and I had my gun up and in my mind, I'm going to do I shoot it? Do I shoot it? What do I do? And I'm like, Okay, this thing's going to come out somewhere I'll be able to see it. Because I could see the whole hillside and there was there was no place for to go other than on the hill side. It it had to leave. Well, the ferns moved just for a split second when it went behind the ferns. And I'm sitting there, you know, my eyes are just like scanning, like where is this thing? And I'm looking for it and I never see anything come out. And so I start slowly creeping up to my left and I'm going to try to get above it where I can look down onto it. And as I'm sneaking around, I got I mean, my eyes are like all over the place, just seeing if this thing's going to escape anywhere, and I don't see anything. And I make it all the way around three hundred and sixty degrees, all the way around where this thing went behind these ferns, and I never saw anything. And so I finally got the courage up and I started sneaking up to where it actually was, and there was nothing there. It just like it just like vanished. But it was so crystal clear when I seen it. And when it came down, it went to all fours and it went behind that those ferns. I mean, I could still to this day see it in my in my head, and I don't know what the heck would happen. Where'd it get? You know, I don't know where it went to this day I could, I couldn't tell you. And as big as it was, you would have seen the ferns move, you would have seen it come out on the hillside. I had a wide open hillside that it had. The only other way would have been right past me. And it never came past me. And that's why I don't ever talk about it because it sounds so far fetched that I think everybody's like got that mindset like, oh yeah, what were you smoking, what were you drinking? You know, it's just so I just never talk about it. But that was my second sighting, and that's the one that it was a reddish color. It looked kind of like a rain a tang color the hair, but the face looked like that Todd Standing's Jane that he calls her. I think it had that kind of down syndrome. Me look to its face. That's my second sighting.
Speaker 1: What was this sound like in the woods that day.
Speaker 2: Well, it was it was super like misty, kind of like a fog misty. You could just hear like rain drops. Just it's just like doe, this we get this do over here that we'll sit on the leaves and then it'll build up and then it drips. And that was the only it was dead quiet other than.
Speaker 1: That from what you saw the point when you had seen you know, it comes off the tree, it has hands, has a face. Do you remember any details that stick out in your mind that made you think, Okay, this is not a bear. What I'm seeing in the face right now is totally different.
Speaker 2: I was able to lock my eyes on it. Just for the other thing I forgot to mention was as my eyes were coming up and actually visually seeing this thing it, there was like a tree knock and it sounded like it came from that that that thing, that bigfoot, But there was nothing in its hand as far as like a stick or anything. So which kind of leads me to think that there are these tree knocks that people talk about. I think they're doing it with their mouth or something. Because it was so loud that knock when it happened, it had to have been that one right there, you know. It had to been that that animal there that made the noise. Is it was so loud. It was just like right there when it happened. And but as as I heard that is when I was seeing it, but nothing fell out of its hands, like it was like it would have hit something with a stick, you know, if it would have a stick, I would have thought that I would see like a stick, you know, flying out of its hands or falling out of its hands. Yeah, I don't I don't know. I think I had a buddy back in high school that could do this thing with this tongue he had sucked his tongue up against the roof of his mouth, and he had just and it would just I mean, he would actually almost make it deaf. It just blow your ear drums out. And it's kind of what I'm leaning towards on this knocking thing after seeing that.
Speaker 1: You know, I agree with you. There's more than a few people in the community that are throwing around theories like you know, what you just said, or sometimes having its hands in front of its face so it can make like some kind of you know, clap his hands, or maybe even I think there's some individuals out there that think there might be like some kind of air sack that it can you know, inflate in its throat. I haven't heard that one a lot, but what you said, I've heard that more than a few times. It's very interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it was so loud and clear when it happened, and it was it was obvious that that bigfoot made that sound. But I did not see anything in its hand was so which leads me to believe that it was doing it somehow through its mouth or or or whatever. I don't I don't know how, you know, I wouldn't even that's all speculation. I'm just guessing, but it was. I've seen it enough to know that it wasn't hitting the tree with a stick, but it made that sound like it hit the tree with a stick.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. What approximate year was this again?
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm gonna say the early two thousand's, Okay. I couldn't tell you what it was before I had hounds, so I'm going to say like two thousand and four, two thousand and five.
Speaker 1: I think it's important to point out real quick for listeners that Lyle is not a bigfoot researcher. He is a lifelong hunter in these you know, he does listen to some bigfoot media, but he's not a researcher. He is primarily a hunter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, I've never until that finding bigfoot came out, I I didn't even know that there was even a possibility that bigfoot made tree knocks or whoops or whistles or any of that stuff I had through rocks, I mean, even the chatter, the talking. I knew nothing about it, nor did I care to even learn. But until that happened, and I started putting all these pieces together of stuff that had happened to me over the years. I was just like, holy crap, I cannot believe all this stuff has been happening, and I had no clue.
Speaker 1: It is always interesting in conversations like this, you know how there's a point when the individual starts to put everything together. But it's been a fascinating conversation so far, Loud, Did you have any other things happen after that?
Speaker 2: Those are the only two actual physical sightings I've had, But I've had other crazy things happen to me. I got into hound hunting several years ago, and up in this same area. Well, this is up the mall core or used to We used to do a lot of bobcat hunting and I had I used to hunt with several buddies that had hounds, and these hounds were bear dogs. There were cat dogs. These dogs had zero fear of anything. These dogs would you know, you'd catch a bear on the ground, they'd catch a bear on the ground and be right in that bear's face, just baying it up, going crazy. Well, one night we were up hound hunting and the dogs struck and they were going crazy, and we turned them out and they went running up on this up on the hill, up on this bluff and all of a sudden you hear all this yipping and yiping and like something was hurting them. And here they come running back down the hill, tails between their legs and they bailed back in the truck. It was like, I we could not get them back out of the truck. And they actually refused to come back out of that box. All night long. They would they wouldn't even say a peep, which is completely like it just doesn't happen. Well, a buddy of mine. As a little spoof, they went and got I think it was a gorilla costume, and they were doing this little video and they had their hounds on their truck and they had this guy that was dressed up in a grilla suit run out in front of them and their video in it. And the dogs struck and I'm assuming they thought it was a bear. They ran across the road and when they turned those dogs loose, they tore off after it. And as soon as they got close enough where he had stepped back out onto the road and they could see that it was like an upright gorilla, those dogs like hit the brakes, started to yipping, wheeled around and did that exact same thing back to the truck, and they were like whimpering. It was like they had seen it before and then like they knew exactly what it was and they did not want anything to do with it, which is just totally crazy to me, because these dogs they're just insane. I mean, they're fearless, which I thought was pretty interesting seeing that. Another another thing that had happened to us a couple of years ago, my wife and I we went up deer She went up deer hunting with me, and we were driving down the road up by Table Rock Wilderness area and it was a weekday and we were the only ones up there when there was a slight skiff of snow on the road and we're putting up this little, this old logging road. Nobody had on it. We're the first truck on it.
Speaker 1: Big for Society will be right back after these messages, And.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, I catched something coming towards my windshield. I thought it was a bird, and I'm like, oh, crap, And before I could say crap, it had hit my window and it was an actual rock and it hit my windshield dead centered it and it slid down my windshield onto the plate where your wipers are. And my wife looked at me and she goes, is that what I think that was? And I was like, I think so, I mean that was a rock and she saw it coming too, and it was thrown. So it was thrown and it came off the hillside, which it's all all trees, but you could not you could not hit my windshield more dead center than that rock did. That was another crazy one that had happened to us. Another crazy experience we had was it was archery season, which is September hotter and heck out. My father in law and I we decided we were going to go. I'd found these elk in this swamp area up in this timber company that it used to be walking only you couldn't drive in there. I had walked up in there and I'd found a pretty good size heard elk up in this swamp area. And it was so hot out that that at that time of the year it was getting down it was still like in the eighties at night. So we decided, well, let's walk up in there. This was Friday afternoon. Let's walk up in there. We'll get up in there just before daylight and we'll just sack out underneath the tree. We'll wake up and we'll be right there on them first thing in the morning. So my father in law, he's been in the woods his whole life as well, his father in law and all that. He actually was one of the guys ran this same timber company, well not the same company, but the same land for many many years. He had been all over up in there. So we walk up in there, and we get up in there, and we find a perfect spot just to lay down and crash out for the night. And it got to be about ten o'clock and we were getting eaten by the mosquitoes. The mosquitoes were just absolutely horrible, and all of a sudden, I don't know the exact time, I'm guessing it was around eleven, maybe twelve, all of a sudden we hear this, I want to say, scream, but it wasn't a scream. It was more like a roar. And the only thing I can describe it is like that Ohio howl. But it was so freaking loud. It was like insanely loud, and it was coming from that same swamp that I had found those elkin And my father in law was like, I had to have been a bear, right, And I was like, yeah, no, that wasn't a bear. I you know, hound hunted. I heard plenty of bears and cougars and all that stuff. Knew exactly what they sounded like. But this thing was it was insanely loud, like it shook your guts tight loudness. And it was still a ways off that swamp was We were still probably a quarter mile away from that swamp, and that's where exactly where it sounded like. But it was so loud that it's still reverberated in your chest. It was so loud.
Speaker 1: You may have heard me talk about before. I've I think I've heard something similar in the Lammette down by Oakridge. It just the way that affects you as nuts physically, it's just oh yeah, oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's yeah. And of course we had to spend the rest of the night. I took the only thing we had. It was archery season. Also the only thing we had was bow and arrows, and so I took I think I took two arrows out and I slept with one arrow in each hand sticking straight out from me, and I actually I didn't even sleep I just sat there all night and I didn't know what else to do. I wasn't about ready to walk out of there, because we were a couple miles in and we didn't I don't even think we had a headlight. I don't think we even brought a headlight. We want super light. But we just laid there all night long waiting for it to get daylight. And actually, after it got daylight, I looked at him. I was like, you're ready to go hunt, and he's like, no, let's get out of here. He didn't want anything to do with going into that after hearing.
Speaker 1: That, Wow, oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then in that same area, oh, it was several years later they opened it up to a permit and so you could drive in there. Well, I had went in there with a couple buddies. We were deer hunting, and I ran across this herd of bucks. There was probably ten or twelve bucks in it, and we decided we were going to hunt this timbered ridge that kind of ran and it was actually right behind that swamp that I was talking about. And we get to walking down that ridge and my buddies are off to my left, and I was right on top of that ridge, and I'm walking down and I get to this area and there is crap everywhere, and this stuff was like this when I say it feces crap, this stuff was like the size of a pop can and it was literally like in piles everywhere. And as I got to looking around, I watched this documentary. I think it's the is it the Bigfoot Project or I can't remember. It's up in the on the peninsula where they find these nests.
Speaker 1: Oh, the Olympic Project.
Speaker 2: Yeah there, yeah, there you go, there you go. And I found the nest and it was woven with like fur boughs and stuff like that. But there was like literally you could see mounds probably a foot and a half two foot tall of animal crap and it was, you know, spread out all over the place in there, and it was super thick. But there was a nest in there. Well, I got my buddies over there and go look at this. What was this? And I still at that point didn't know anything about all this stuff, and they're like, it has to be bear. I mean, and that's what I thought it was, was a bear. But watching that documentary, I'm pretty positive that that was a nest and it was right on Like I said, it was right on top of a ridge behind that swamp, and there was zero roads. It was pretty hard to get to. And with all the other experiences that have been happening up there, I'm pretty positive that was the nest we stumbled on. Of course, you know, I didn't know anything about it, so I didn't even think to take pictures or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Of course, it's it's a Hindsight's twenty twenty thing. Did you say this is also in the table Rock Wilderness area or something a completely different area?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, so table Rock Wilderness is on I think the south side of the river. I was on the north side of the river. Okay, it's a little creek called Bower Creek. Warehouser's the timber company Bower Creek b a U E R e R, I believe, or maybe it's b a U R e R.
Speaker 1: This also early two thousands, probably.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, it dumps into Pine Creek. Uh, yeah, I believe it. I think I think it into Pine Pinekirk Canyon, which is where Pinekirk is, which is where when you watch I think it's finding Bigfoot. That was the other thing that was kind of if you follow that ridge down it comes out there. There's a guy that talks about seeing a bigfoot and they're standing at that bridge at Pinekirk Bridge. He doesn't say it's Pinekirk Bridge, but that's where it's at where he had an encounter while he was fishing right there, And that was on that finding bigfoot. I think he said he's seeing red glowing eyes. That's the other thing, is all this stuff that's happened to me, I've never like that, I that I can remember. I never had uh smells anything off. You know, never you hear people talking about they have the the smell, this horrible smell. I never found like other than that one the first experience I've had. I've never found like a definite footprint. I've definitely ran into stuff that, you know, it looked like it, but I couldn't tell you one hundred percent if it was or not. Yeah, that same spot, that Pinekreek Canyon where that guy was, just up the river from there, I was fishing salmon fishing, and I parked my rig and walked down. It was probably one hundred and fifty yards down to the river, and I had rocks thrown into the river while I was fishing, and Never I actually was yelling at him like, hey, a hole, you know, knock it off. I'm down here fishing. Never I went walking back up thinking I'd see somebody park by my rig, and there was nobody that I could find. So, you know, all that stuff is stuff that I couldn't tell you one hundred percent that it was bigfoot or if it was somebody throwing rocks. A lot of this stuff I can't A lot of those, you know, the whistles that I've heard over the years. You know that some of the tree knocks that could have been I've been in the woods where I've heard the trees creaking and it sounded like a wood knock and I'm like, huh, that must have been what I've been here and all this time. But I mean, you never know, it seems like a lot of people are are having the same experiences.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, especially over the years in this area. It's just I mean, I've I've talked to multiple individuals that have had just wild stuff happen in this Molaala area. We were talking about this beforehand, and I think it might be good to mention it as well, this entire Malala River Corridor area has been burned recently. Correct.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that's why I don't really mind sharing where this stuff is at because it's basically moonscape now from the fires we had in twenty twenty. You know, there's really nothing left of it up here. There's it's yeah, it's it was bad, it's bad. It's pretty much gone now. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So that to say, guys, you're not going to be able to drive up there and find the next Olympic Project Bigfoot in s site probably, Yeah, it's all been burned, So heads up on that. Guys. Did you have any other things you were wanting to share as well?
Speaker 2: Lyle, there is one other so I'd send you an email back. A couple of years or several years ago, my kids, we're still young. We it to Colton High School. It was for I want to say, it was a wrestling tournament or something. Well, when I walked in there, the front fourier, the entrance area, there was a big it was actually a pretty big bigfoot display there and at the time I didn't really think much of it, but I went up this I used to hunt up this road. It's called hillock Burn Road. It's up out of Colton and Elwood, and I was driving up Hillock Burn one year it was archery season and I ran into this old guy that was living in a camp trailer and he was the night watchman slash security guy for the loggers that were up there. He kind of watched the equipment and the site forum, and I kind of befriended him because he obviously lived up there and I was trying to get information. I was like, hey, you see me elk out here? And he always the first couple of times I talked to him, I'd asked him to say, hey, you see me ol because here and he's like, no, but I've seen Bigfoot. And he was one of those old guys that kind of like the way he talked and stuff. You were like, Okay, is this guy. I think he's kind of out there type. And I think it was like the third or fourth time i'd stopped and talked to him. He's like, let me show you. Let me show you. These suckers were in here. And he took me down this little tiny trail it used to be a road that's all grown up now, and he was showing me all these trees that were snapped over at the tops were snapped over and they're all twisted, and I at that, you know, just like I said, back at that time, I didn't know that that's what Bigfoot was associated, that that's type of stuff was associated with Bigfoot. And when I finding Bidfoot came out, started kind of looking into all these documentaries where I found this old documentary and I was trying to find it so I can tell you, but I can't. I wasn't able to find it. It starts out with this kind of this guy playing drugs drums.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was like, this is the Henry Franzoni one. I knew it the whole time you were talking. I was like, it's the guy from the Henry Franzoni documentary. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that that guy was on there. I was like, dude, freaking kidding. I knew same guy.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I just knew it when you were describing him.
Speaker 2: So that whole documentary was off of Hillock Burn, that same road.
Speaker 1: No way, yeah, oh man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which was which kind of blew me away. I was like, what the heck is going on? Why do I you know, Like like you said, I'm not a researcher, I don't. I mean, me and my family go out and we do it. We we've had experiences which I'll probably have to say for another time, but uh, we go out and just kind of do it for fun now but when there's nothing else to do. But yeah, all this stuff is so crazy.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm getting a little bit excited, so I'm going to try not to interrupt. But so is this hillock Burn Spring.
Speaker 2: It's not. I don't think it's. It's just hillock Burn Road, I believe.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's not like off of Forest Road forty six.
Speaker 2: Ah, it very well could be. So if you go due north out of Colton, Okay, there'll be. I think it's I want to say, five miles out of Colton towards Estacada. Yep, it's hillock Burn Road. And you take a ride on that and you stay on that takes you back up oh by Goat Mountain. Oh yeah, great Green Mountain and that country up and.
Speaker 1: There hotly Mackerel. So, Okay, this is wild because, as I said, I think this might have been off air. But I'm reading the Oregon Bigfoot Highway book again, which is Forest Road forty six and then it goes to but it's pretty much like the craziest Bigfoot area in that part of the Pacific Northwest. And I'm gonna have to see I'm gonna have to Okay, here it is forty six and then Route two two four, so you like take forty six through Ripplebrook and then eventually it dumps you out at Detroit Lake. But that's crazy. So to know that that's my favorite Bigfoot documentary. Dude is heady. Franzonia got to talk to him a few times. He was a great, a great guy. He's no longer with us, But to know that that I always wanted to know where that area was and for you just to drop that, Oh my goodness, you are incredible, my friend. I always wanted to talk to that dude in the documentary. But it's like he's long gone. He's got to be long gone.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sure. Yeah, yeah, that was years ago. Super nice guy, kind of like I said, kind of kind of out there. And when I've seen that, I just felt fell out of my chair.
Speaker 1: Because you know, yeah, you know he's seen stuff, like the way the guy, the type of guy he is. He he was having stuff happen all the time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean it was so matter of fact like he did. He didn't even like, well, I don't know type attitude. I mean, it was like, this is what's happening, this is what they're doing. It is like he he knew exactly what was going on and who they were and what they what they were all about.
Speaker 1: Incredible, my goodness. I will also say the listeners, all these areas a lot of these areas that are being talked about are hard to get to. And it's not just a thing where it's like I'm going to go out there and do whatever. You need to be prepared for survival situations in some of these situations, so just be careful. I would recommend getting the Oregon Big Foo Highway talks about it. It's a great book.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'll definitely look into that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you would love it.
Speaker 2: Man. I know we're running out. Yeah, I know, we're running out of time, and uh, maybe I'll maybe plan another one where I can talk about all my family's experiences.
Speaker 1: And we got the family stuff too. Yeah. Can I ask you one one more question while I got you, just in case, and this is going to be a left curveball whatever, whatever the analogy is. Do you know of any bigfoot activity that's happened over the years down by Subtle Lake? Are you familiar with that area?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I've used to hunt that all the time. I've had a few, not not cutting dried experiences, but things like I've been talking about happen there. I have several friends that have told me stories about things that have happened out there. I'd have to get with those guys and ask them if it's okay. Yeah, no, I talk to them.
Speaker 1: I respect that. Yeah, absolutely, you always want to check that. Yep, yep.
Speaker 2: Just you know, all these buddies I talk about it was with me. I didn't ask them, and I you know, with the amount of crappy git from talking about this stuff, I hate to drop start dropping and and everything without anybody's permission.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to tell you the truth, I would edit. I usually end up editing the names out more recently, just because it's like, I mean, if it's if it's secondhand stuff you never know, right, and especially a weird name, Yeah, track those down.
Speaker 2: So uh yeah, like like my name with my name, I mean it's like everybody's going to know exactly who who's talking here. It's not like a like a Brian where there's a gazillion Brian's. But yeah, there's not too many Lyles out there.
Speaker 1: Lyle, this has been a we got we got to have. If you're up for, we got to have another conversation. I've got a whole list of Yeah, yeah, we could definitely talk again if you're up for. I'd love to talk to you about your family's experiences.
Speaker 2: And like I said, there's a lot more.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, we got to have you back. I appreciate you spending some time on your Saturday talking about some of my favorite areas in this part of Oregon. That's been very, very eye opening that I haven't heard much from the Three Creeks area, so that's pretty cool. But yeah, we will be in touch, Lyle, And thank you so much for coming on the show.
Speaker 2: All Right, well, I appreciate it. Thank you, Jeremiah, you got it.
Speaker 1: Just wanted to take a few minutes to say thank you to you all my listeners for listening to the podcast. Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much, make sure that you're subscribed share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a Bigfoot encounter related to the following or know someone who has, please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email. Here's the list. The Subtle Lake area of Oregon, Rainbow, Oregon, McKinsey Bridge area, Sweet Home, pretty much that entire area, the north part. If you get what I mean, I'll see you back next time. Listeners. Sasat Summerfest this year July eleventh through the twelfth. It's going to be fantastic July eleventh through twelfth in Greenwaters Park and Oakridge, Oregon. And listeners, if you're going to go, you can get a two day ticket for the cost of one if you use the code b F S like Bigfoot Society but BFS and I'll get used some off your cost. Priscilla was nice enough to provide that for my listeners. So there you go. I look forward to seeing you there. Make sure you head over to www dot Sasquatch Summerfest dot com and pick up your tickets today