Speaker 1: What's up, guys? Hold on had a pee.
Speaker 2: With the Rooster crew. When coffee's brewing slow, It's time of starting morning with a friend.
Speaker 3: New show Jakes and Mike with a truth bomb flow ticking on the world from that old studio.
Speaker 2: No fake news, no run around, just a real good talk with a real strong sound.
Speaker 3: Grab a secret comfy now he's laying life out. Holy cow, it's time to get and listen to the Chake Hudson podcast show. Oooh yeah, big guest, real talk, no bull crap, just real life matters broke. He's calling it straight, no smoking mirrors, just hard grit, had some truth to hear.
Speaker 2: It's the Jake Hudson Podcast Sugar Shut. From small town roots to championship Gold.
Speaker 3: He's seen all got stories told with a Southern draw and a rebel soul.
Speaker 2: Jake's taking podcast into a whole new road.
Speaker 3: No filters here, no soft spun lines, just the truth laid out and rhymes and signs.
Speaker 2: Got a guest in the chair and a tale to tell you. Won't hear nothing faith? What the hell? This ton of get up man? Listen to the.
Speaker 3: Jay Hudson podcast of show Big Gas, real talk, no bull craft, just real life matters broke.
Speaker 2: He's coming it straight, no smoking mirrors, just heart, great and some truth to hear. It's the Jake Hudson podcast show You Are Real.
Speaker 3: He'll bring it hard from the back roads to the boulevard, country soul with the city spark.
Speaker 2: Jake shining truth like a kneel in the dark. It's ton of get up man. Listen to the Jake Hudson Podcast Show. Oh Yeah, bag a real talk, no photograft, just real. Last minutes bro so toun Lendy Brol checks the man with the hardy so Yet's the Jay Hutson Podcast Show. Who We Am Jay Hutson? Y'all?
Speaker 1: What is up? Y'all? Welcome to the show today. I hope everybody is staying safe today. It is your Lord Jake yet again, like subscribe, hit that notification bell so you don't missing upload. How is everybody doing today? Good morning, afternoon, good evening. It is four forty two pm. Yeah, I hope everybody is stand safe today. I hope everybody is stand safe? But what's up guys? Miss if see if I can send Christy Lane, I know she might be not busy today. She told.
Speaker 3: MHM mhm.
Speaker 1: Mis see, h h how is everybody doing today? I hope everyone is staying safe. I hope everybody is doing well. Oh someone message group. I do appreciate people that that that watched the podcast yesterday. Uh Carl Heberger from who are these podcasts? Watched the show? Yeah, yep, h all right, m hm hope everyone. I'm I'm thirty one years old. Yeah, but I hope everybody is staying safe today. I hope everyone is doing okay. I hope anyone that is watching this live, not live, hit the lot.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 1: Hit the like Biden, h what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everyone? Uh m hm? Uh, you know this is not a big show. Guys, this is not gonna be a big show. I'm unfortunately not gonna show my face. How you doing? By my hope everybody is staying saved today. And by the way, my twenty hours reset today on this account on my uh link on musing right now. Mm hmmm. Yeah, but I hope everyone is staying safe today. I hope everybody is doing okay. I'm waiting on the great yeah, wait on someone to come because I hope everyone is doing better. I do appreciate people, Uh, yesterday. The donations mister Blue, Scott, Christopher and uh and others that it showed up in the chat to didn't show up in the chat chat, but tap the stream. I do appreciate that. That is, you know, h tips are important. You know, tips are very important to show that that we don't get you know, you know, you guys are important people. You know, people are important people over profit. Uhcake Calvin, how you doing, brother? Yeah? M dude, h yah, yeah, but I've been doing. Okay, brother, how you doing? Bubba needs to leave Tampa. You know, Bubba you know, And here's the thing. When But this is something that I've said before. When Bubba retires, Lummox is not going to have a job. You know, Seth has other stuff that he's doing. You know, a lot of those guys, you know, but Lummy is the one that is a loyal to Bubba. And one Mix it won't have nothing because he's blacklisted because a lot of his part of the crew is blacklisted because they were loyal to Bubba. One Mix won't have anything.
Speaker 4: H M.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing what he needs. Here's the thing. Let Mike Calter run Tampa. Let Mike Calta do a lot of this. Mike Calton is a better radio guy than Bubba is right now. Sorry, but if you don't let me say that, Yeah, Bubba, Bubba has lost a lot. You know. Mike Calta does more on the air. You know, he has he does his show, he has this TV show, he has his YouTube and all that. But Mike Calta is a guy that is he h if you guys don't know who Mike Calta is, Mike Calta is the reason why we got the hooking sex tape on Goker. Oh that's the Jackies Burton. Yeah, I'm trying age restricted on by the way, because we do talk about things that Yah got it? Yeah, oh here we go. It's I'll be anker. How are you doing? I have an anchor?
Speaker 5: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: Man? Can you hear me? Or or Bruce? Are you Bruce?
Speaker 5: I can hear your Bruce works Bruce or Elba, whatever ver you like.
Speaker 1: By the way, I I age restricted this stream. Oh really, eighteen it up because because because here's the thing, I'm gonna start doing it due to the fact that the we do say words that are not family friendly or and all that. But dude, what do you. By the way, did you see what Bobby Nick came in here and did the other day?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: What didn't what happened?
Speaker 1: I think I think you were here. I think you had to leave or something.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: He comes in says b n w O for light and then he runs out of the room. And then you came in. I think you were Chris. You and Chris came in. I think b n w O for the Uh Bobby Nick World Order by the way, you're doing one World Order, the New World Order? Yeah, but I am. But but I want to say that I have no hard feelings. Do you have a Yeah, I have no hard feelings. It's you know, I was I was hearing from I was hearing from from them, from Bobby and from them saying it, Oh, I have a anchor? Is a is a note? He said some you said some words that they think that you were not seen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know that this was how long it was this like two years ago, But any of this ever happened.
Speaker 5: There's this news like who cares anymore?
Speaker 1: It's like the thing is it's like, you know, I had Adam Bush on my show yesterday. Yeah, yeah, and I.
Speaker 5: Saw I saw you sent me the email. I saw that, but I was I was just about to go to bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a good show. I had a good show yesterday. Yeah, and you know, and you know, and the thing is just like and by the way, can I also say that, Bob, by the way, I know no filter? Yesterday Shana showed up, Shana and Jethro showed up, caused drama for Andrew. Shana showed up in the chat basically said basically try to start some ship with Andrew, and I was like, dude, if you don't like some please don't sob. You don't have to watch the content. You don't have to hate watch this. Love you, brother, Love love Love. Calvin Calvin uh Is was part of the Calvin Calvin Klein Calvin One Cool Crackers is Kai k Calvin from from the bubb of the Lost Bunch show Oh Cool. He was one of the heat But here's the thing. I'm I'm no, I'm no person. I know who I am. I know that you know if you hear the song that I played. I try to I try to have I try to be real, talk no bull crap. What I want. One of the questions I want to ask Martin is, What did he think about NB What think about the mainstream media running his name through a grinder? Yeah? Yeah, you know, running his name, you know. And the thing is, you said he never got paid for his time on American Greed.
Speaker 5: Nope, nope, not a dime, not a dime.
Speaker 1: You know, And that's wrong.
Speaker 4: I don't. Don't you think so. I think that's that's messed up. That's not cool.
Speaker 1: It wasn't any Here's the thing. The only proud he did, there was no there was There was just some bullshit. Yeah, because somebody got somebody got there paintings in a bunch because of a comment. Yep. And you know, and and here's the thing. You know, people do get mad offensively, you know. I want to tell you this. I got a message today from my uncle, who is seventy years I have an uncle who is my mom's big brother, my mom's only living brother, and he reached out to me saying, hey, I wrote him a couple of weeks ago, said love your uncle, and he wrote me love your boot, big guy.
Speaker 5: That's nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I'm his only nephew. I'm his only nephew because he has two nieces one nephew. So I get to sometimes I get the but I'm the also the youngest, the youngest of the family.
Speaker 7: But oh shit, but yeah, that's good to you. This nad bar lascio to the neat bar. That's school to you. The snap bar and eats and cheese and so so to set by, that's school to you.
Speaker 5: This night by mm hmmmmm.
Speaker 1: Mhm hello, hello, Hello, damn it, I can hear you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sorry about that.
Speaker 4: My I tried to uh, I was trying to link my YouTube account and it dropped, made me drop out of the studio.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: He usually does that when you try to do this. I love that you had a different avatar.
Speaker 4: That's that's actually that's my that that the other avatars of my friend.
Speaker 5: He he died, he passed away to.
Speaker 1: Start and yeah, but you know, I want to say that we uh, we're we're you know, I want to say this, You're always welcome on the show. But Bobby Nick was like Bobby Nick said, oh, I was trying to bait jib into come in the show. What because I.
Speaker 4: Want to talk to Jim and and and straighten things out.
Speaker 1: He doesn't. He doesn't want to talk to you. Here's the thing. He here's but here's the thing. You're not the only person. Here's the thing. His friend, his friend, Dustin Boones, who's I've had on the show before, who's got me a big gin basically called human Nazi. So it's called Jim a Nazi. Yeah for what for why? I don't know, you know. And and by the way, Jim is busy right now because it's their movie show tonight, Movies with TOK with t K.
Speaker 5: Then people need to just stop name calling.
Speaker 4: You know, these these nazi Is is a serious word. You know, you don't you don't just throw that around like you know, like the word asshole are stupid. You know that that that the Nazis did terrible things, and we shouldn't just throw that word around like nothing.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm gonna say this. Here's the thing. If someone thinks that, here's the thing. If somebody thinks that I did some wrong having you on the show, there's the door. Don't let the door hit you in the ass of the way out, because number one, I never don't let don't let here's the thing. I can have someone on my show. I don't care what people think about my show. If you think that having somebody on my show that is someone who you know, they've had people on their show. They've had people on their show that I didn't like they had. Yeah, they they've had people on their show that they have had people that have made my life a live in hell on their show. That that guy were Clinton. They won't ban that guy. They won't ban Edward.
Speaker 5: Because everybody's so hip. Everybody is such a hypocrite.
Speaker 1: But in time, I tell them to band somebody, they don't ban them. But you know what, these faked Hollywood stars, they think that they're invisible. But you know what, I'll be here. I'll be here keep you know, keeping the kicking the dust up and doing what's best for me. But they are over there. Sorry.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say, man, just remember, haters are gonna hate and players are gonna play.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you know. Here's the thing. So I'm gonna say this. I think I think that they tried to you know, one of the things that I wanted to ask Martin is is was everything that those that that the production team American Greed they did they did they get it correct? The story correct?
Speaker 5: Oh, the American greed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, you gonna have to ask him for specifics, but I think they definitely they made him look like a bad guy when he's.
Speaker 5: Really he's really like just the nicest guy.
Speaker 4: Like when I when I went to his apartment, he was like, he really was just like just the nicest dude.
Speaker 5: He's just a cool dude.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And and I do appreciate that you came on the show and you know you're real and you know and I want you to tell him Martin. When you see Martin, can you tell him that your friend wants to interview him say that I'm not going to I'm keeping it. I'll keep it real with him. I won't It won't be scripted, did It won't be edited. It will be a full stream like what we're doing right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He might he might want it edited and stuff, but but it's not going to be edited to here's the thing. I'll say what I I want to get the truth for the people, and there's a lot of people that don't like the truth. Yeah. Hey, uh so, since we're talking about so are are do you still stream on Do you stream on twitch?
Speaker 4: I usually mostly stream on YouTube because I'm trying to get to four thousand watch hours. So yeah, I'm mostly streaming on Twitch. I may not a YouTube, but I do. I do stream on Twitch sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do appreciate that you came on because you know people who who don't know you people. There's people that they they run your name through a grander and they say bad things about you. But you're a pretty nice person, you know. I I knew you through you know. I think I met you. Met you through a B y B first. I think you were yeah, yeah, probably probably. Yeah. By the way, I love that Martin Martin Squirrel. Martin's website is just his email.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's it's It's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I haven't reached out to him yet about it. I don't want to reach out. I don't want to reach out to him yet until you talk to him, because I just don't want to disrespect him.
Speaker 5: No, he's he reads, he reads all his emails.
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 5: You can email him, just uh, don't be shy. He'll he'll read and respond.
Speaker 1: I'll even. One thing that I do is if he's asked for money right now, I can't afford to pay people right now.
Speaker 5: No, No, he's not gonna ask. He won't ask you for money he's got. He's doing fine.
Speaker 4: But the thing is, you know, he he does his own streams every day, so he streams about nine hours a day.
Speaker 5: You know, when the stock market opens in the morning. Yeah, he starts streaming and he streams.
Speaker 1: Uh what what platforms on YouTube?
Speaker 4: On his channel, he's actually he streams everywhere. He streams on Twitter, he streams.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: I think he uses stream labs so you can or some plat something where you can stream on multiple different platforms at the same time.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Like like I use, I use stream yard, I use.
Speaker 5: Restream, restream restream, Yeah, I use.
Speaker 1: I love restream.
Speaker 4: Here, I'll post a link to one of his his most he sent posted the back chat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll post.
Speaker 4: I'll post his most recent stream just so you can get an idea see what it's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I can't see if you posted in the chat because you're.
Speaker 7: On a b.
Speaker 5: He's got a really.
Speaker 1: Who are here? Why do I hear Michael Paul in the background.
Speaker 5: He's got a really really funny intro to the intro to his stream.
Speaker 1: I hear Alex, I hear Alex Jones.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yep, yep. Where where should I post it in the private.
Speaker 1: Chat chat private chat.
Speaker 5: All right, I just posted it.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 5: Can you share it on the screen?
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I would rather not share this because it's his channel.
Speaker 4: I don't know you can do it's it's he lets he lets people share his stuff, and he lets people mix and you're allowed to share his stuff.
Speaker 5: You won't get to monetized or anything.
Speaker 1: What I'll do, h I forgot about it, but I just subscribed to his channel, and I just like the stream. Guys, what we're talking about, I'll put it. I'll put his link in the chat if people want to watch it. But I don't have the capability of sharing it on here. I'm not watching a seven hour stream of hil No.
Speaker 4: No, just just play the end at least the audio of the intro. Just just it's really funny.
Speaker 1: There's the there is the stream right there that we're talking about. But I would love to watch Martin because you know, I didn't know he streamed.
Speaker 5: He streams every every weekday, Monday through Friday in the morning, doing stock talking about the stock market.
Speaker 1: Ye h. So, by the way, I want to say this, So here's the thing. Last night on No Filter Shana shows up. The first Shana's fiance Jet Throne shows up. Then then Shano shows up. Try to start some ship with with Andrew. I'm like, if you don't like the content, don't watch, don't subscribe. Hello, Yeah, I'm here. Thank you. I want to say to anybody that thinks that you know, Avalanka has a channel. He does this, he does a lot of stuff. But here's the thing. I think you're a good person, and I think people don't like what you're doing. That's all right, I don't think that people. Let me rephrase that. I think people don't like some of the things that you said to them. But you were saying you've never You've never did anything wrong to me.
Speaker 4: No, I've never done anything wrong to most people like I never. You know, I'm friends Me and Jerry, miss mister a Bradley. I'm cool with them.
Speaker 5: Derek. You know Derek. I'm cool with Derek. I just texted Derek the other day. Me and Derek text. We're friends. It seems to be only Bobby, Nick.
Speaker 1: And uh in that group. Yeah, Glynn, Glynn, let's see.
Speaker 4: Let me let me and and Granny both. I'm friends with them too.
Speaker 1: Wait, Glynn, m A c n o W is retiring from Philadelphia. As for radio, Matt, Now, I'm sorry, I'm I'm oh, this is from like eleven months ago. I thought it was recently.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, sorry.
Speaker 1: By the way, I talked to I've been talking to Gino by the way.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, how's is he still? He's living in New York City still?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Him?
Speaker 1: Him and Kiki got married.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He and I was like, when is the when's the next time you're doing a jump? A jump for extreme He's like, when when it when? When it realized? When? When when the weather realized it's fucking spring?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And and I he he says, and he's out of shape. Let me read you what he said to me. If you don't, because you're actually you might think knowing Gene Jeane, you're you're drunk off you're asking here.
Speaker 5: Oh man.
Speaker 6: When I went on his show, it was like twelve o'clock in the morning, and somebody, one of his guests sent him a big box and it had a big box of uh whiskey in it.
Speaker 1: All right, here's the thing I read. Let me uh, let me read this. This is from April fourteen, he says, you're fucking kidd in right now? Ha ha ha. Didn't I say from day one that was bullshit? No one was going there and all the fucking f's in the dabble verse because he he said, he said the homophobic F word right right in the dobble verse, called me and my wife idiots for living in reality. Could see why you would have thinked it because no one is talking about it now, why don't you ask those fat see where ceux Tuesdays on whatever, that anti social podcast. We're going at the end of July for a golf tournament and a comedy show. Can't wait? And I put f steel toe. I thought I had to go out there for a trial. But ha ha ha, I thought the three biggest pieces of shit in the world they were going to fucking win for doing drugs and with guns, laying around with five children in the head. I guess not. I guess Santagi prevail and that's that some other stuff.
Speaker 8: This is all good, buddy, I don't know when it it is when the fucking finally remember is that spraying?
Speaker 1: Ha haha. I am so fucking out of jump rope shape. And I said we're both out of shade. To be honest, I'm just trying to be me and not trying to be anybody else. Love your brother, Telkiki, I said hi, And he gave me the laughing pace for bus and shape and gave me a heart to be to the other comment and he and he actually says join stream pop up stream for the subs in hot water community now. And I even said, I just tweeted out stream good luck tell Bill, I said, hi, I said, I will.
Speaker 5: Where does his stream? Usually on Instagram Rumble, but he's he's on He's very active on Instagram too, right.
Speaker 1: Stop flaying rubber check by the way, I have it on. I have it on. I age restricted this video. So yeah, but he's on Rumble right now on the Geno. But here's the thing he's had. I'm just reading what Gino said, by the way, I'm reading what Gino wrote to me. But here's the thing. I talked to Gino. I talked to Gino more than I talked to Aaron. Aaron's not my friends. Aaron Nimble is not my friend. And here's the thing. I have not talked to Haley or the other check from UH from UH from from from from from uh and pretty anti social. I haven't I've never spoke to them. Melton Took. I don't like Melton. I think Milton's a piece of garbage.
Speaker 2: I have not.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Every time that I've been the last time I was on a stream. There was two times I've been on stream with Aaron. One time when when Gino and Keane was they were they were taking Gino and Kiani to the airport, and and uh uh and that not now not now that that that that collar kept calling in. That collar kid called Kip, Kip calling in wanting to talk, and I got I got brought in on the zam to talk to the guy and Aaron and April ran away, and then April was sick one time, so he had me a toe host. By the way, I just want to say this. I predicted Christy Mayer getting pregnant. Really yeah, I predicted that. And I said and by the way, when I said I see April getting pregnant, I didn't say with Aaron. So you know, those people need to stop. In reality, they need to stop, kay, they need to stop in reality. These these got these morons that they're they they they're they're permanently on the web talking about things like Melton and and other. People need to start. They need to go and have a real life and leave people alone. We have real life outside on YouTube. Gino has a real life. He has a real life. Everybody has a real life. Here's the thing, and I hate when I do this.
Speaker 4: Just so you know, there's something that I want to talk to you about off the air after all right?
Speaker 1: All right? Is it? Is it something that I said?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it's nothing bad, nothing bad. You just reminded me of something.
Speaker 1: So you want me to leat the episode an episode?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, everything's fine. We'll talk about it.
Speaker 1: Because every time someone says I need to talk to about something, they want me to delete an episode they were on.
Speaker 5: Nope, everything's cool.
Speaker 1: All right. I think we're going to end soon because we're I'm sending people over to Low Cal Life. They're doing it. They're doing a twelve hour episode of Low Cal Queens. It's Tina Denbridge and Becky Boot for twelve hours. All right, guys, I think we're gonna end here. Please stay in the bag, Abaker, please stay talk with you, Love you guys. Bye, Peace, Bye guys,