Speaker 1: The deep end, and now here is the man of the hour, the tower power too sweet to be sour.
Speaker 2: Jake Hudson, Bye bye bye bye Barbaran bye bye ba by barbarin bar.
Speaker 3: Barbara by by by. But what is up? Y'all? Welcome back to the channel. If you guys are new to the channel and new to me, I'm Jake.
Speaker 2: Bye bye bye bye b.
Speaker 3: But what is up? Y'all? Welcome back to the channel. If you are are new to the channel and new to me. I hope everyone is having a great day. Hope everyone is staying saved this afternoon, this evening. Yeah, good afternoon. How's everybody? Yeah? I hope a lot of you are staying safe today. I know a lot of it. I know a lot of people are I know a lot of people by the way, pool my finger, poo, my finger. I know a lot of people in the business, o my finger. I just want to say, how is everybody doing today? I do want to say thank you guys very much. I want to say thank you very much for to say thank you. I'm very grateful for what I've gotten in this business, y'all. I am very grateful for the opportunities, y yo, bo. What's all guy's house? Everybody, bucket man, bucket bucket, bucket, bucket man. By the way, I did do a few things today, including take gety it wise in the chat. Mm hmm, what's up? Welcome to the channel. Welcome, y'all. I do want to say that I do appreciate everybody that shows up to the channel to the show. Do it, do it, do it? Do it now? I promoted my yeah you don't. Yeah, but how is everybody doing this morning? You know what? Let me let me go a Patreon. Let me do a few things because mhm. Let me first stick to see if we got any payouts. No payouts? Boost Give me one minute, y'all lank mm hmm you guph h m that time now? Uh uh?
Speaker 4: That is that?
Speaker 3: Is that time now?
Speaker 5: Yeo?
Speaker 3: But everyone never die of woone never. But I want to say I do want to say that I didn't know so gino, who is the guy who made the bomb? Bom bomb, No, not bom bomb, not that any gather you got a shimmy shade, make your earth quay he toodles done, mm hm, yuh. But I hope that everybody that watches this show is a may May May amazing hilt. By the way, if anyone heal do doocy do yum m don't see do they was up? But what's up? Guys? By the way, by the way, by the way, by the way, by the way. Jake just said, by the way, by the way. If anybody that hasn't h they just say, by the way, by the way, by the way, by the way, by the way, just said.
Speaker 5: M m m mmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. Into pump it up mm hm h fah h, gotta go chuck fucking gpt Oh. Then, but what's up? Guys? How is everybody doing? Yeah? What's all?
Speaker 6: Go?
Speaker 3: Hold on it talking me.
Speaker 4: Y M.
Speaker 3: I just want to say this number one. I know a lot of people are not might not be walking. Mm hmm hold on, by what's up? You're yeah? But what's all? Guy's how is everybody doing? What's up? Y'all? Walk? What's up? Max? How you doing? Welcome to the stream. I know a lot of people might be busy. It's hard on the Sunday to do streets because everybody streams on a Sunday. Everybody streams on the weekends. By the way, anybody that does want you know, here's the thing you got some any of these people who By the way, I just want to say this. I also want to say number one, when it comes to Rumble, when you are here's the thing, when you're on my on my channel on Rumble and you decide to sign up while you're on my site. Now you know what, let me see if they still have that thing, so sup, they still have deferral by the way, they still haven't. By the way, that is a referral link right there. That is a referral. Two people that I do want to say, YouTube is the Rumble is better than YouTube. You get monetized, right zen, you don't. You don't have to wait for the for the one thousand subs or the four thousand watch out or eight thousand watch hours. I'm I'm telling you something that is very Everybody else is like, oh, why are you telling people about it? I'm like, I just want I want people to succeed in life. I want people. I want people to succeed, to succeed, I want people to to to grow. Yeah, I want people to grow. I want people to not have to worry if YouTube is gonna take their stuff away. That's what YouTube does a lot yeah, I wanna say this. I perm By the way, I just promote. By the way, by the way, I just wanna tell you that I uploaded a bunch of stuff on my rumble. Yeah. Oh he's here, are here? Hello?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 3: Don't wait? What's the name of that name? What's the name of that name? Hold on, I'll change it.
Speaker 4: The name of what name?
Speaker 3: The the im? Somebody changed their name? I did, I'll just change it back. I don't want I don't, I don't. I don't want that. I really don't want that name. That word on my channel. Ah, the our word?
Speaker 4: How I am?
Speaker 3: Okay, we can I say something? So I am so.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 3: I made a video yesterday saying not Ford with Chris Thompson.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: The thing was, Chris was telling me to go into Gino and Keanu's chat and call a Ray a liar. Ray is not a liar.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's uh, that's a little malicious. Get you to two.
Speaker 3: But you know what the thing is, It's like, I just gotta I just gotta what what By the way, I've been telling people about Rumble.
Speaker 4: Oh cool, right on?
Speaker 3: And did you see that pictures? Didn't you?
Speaker 4: I did? I did?
Speaker 3: I made him in the Puppets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not gonna show it because the name of the show that that they're doing. I really people, here's the thing. Oh look it's a lord, it's a you need a buffluck? Yes, but you know, by the way, pull my finger, but no yea, by the way. The by the way, the guy that did the the song in Galamone, Uh Geno, not genal Pisconte, but Gina Roberto differences. Gino Roberto is in Minnesota. Geno Pisconti's in New York. Is a drunk from New York. Who said on a who said he said on a show that the Rome Bobby died. Who said that, Well, Gina Pusconti, remember Geno said that.
Speaker 4: No, he said he was saying that Bobby p should have had life insurance.
Speaker 3: The thing is here he here's the thing he did have. He we don't didn't know him life insurt like he had, like dude in Mississippi. Do you know we he might have been independence for what he was doing in work.
Speaker 4: I really don't know.
Speaker 3: A lot of the companies don't know. If you don't want to pay insert when you're independent, it takes an expensive in Mississippi. Yeah, did you by the way, I blew up in Detroit by dark yesterday?
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 3: I got, I got a aggravated and decided to block.
Speaker 6: Him because I saw a clip of him coming on and he could he couldn't get his audio to work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got frustrated, Jake. You gotta.
Speaker 6: These things happen in life. I don't think anybody's trying to ruin or sabotage your show, dude. I think a stream yard EV monks all these programs they can mess up. Yes, you gotta, but here's what.
Speaker 3: About What about Chris? Here's the thing. Some of the sound effects Chris put into my channel. Yeah, one of you, one of them. One of them was you split splend the fit in the end word a bunch of times to uh to uh Triple G.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I absolutely did that. Yeah, I own that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, trying to audio bomb audio bomb.
Speaker 4: Triple G's YouTube channel.
Speaker 3: Second one, the second one. The second one was you saying you like kids.
Speaker 4: Well, that is definitely uh ai, Jake.
Speaker 3: It's said it's yeah, the audios because kids are are I don't want to say it on there.
Speaker 4: It was that bad huh s e x y oh Jesus.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, dude, Jim pays like two hundred dollars a months for all his fancy little toys two to create things of people that make look bad and everything he can. He can go ahead and do that. But you know, maybe one of these days he's gonna have a lawsuit on his hands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or he's gonna lose his his his a lucrative job at the hospital because some hospitals won't take has a new tole for some of the ship that he was doing.
Speaker 4: Well there you go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I didn't even know that he works at a hospital, but yeah, he works.
Speaker 3: He he he told me he worked at a hospital in the in the janitorial No, Dinald dinond uh he works work, says they cook.
Speaker 4: Oh he's cooking at a hospital. I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He should have never told me that because now he gives him mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, whatever, what do you do?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: I wonder what he had what he does when he has to cook some bacon?
Speaker 3: Uh? Did you.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I love to see video of him cooking bacon, any pork products.
Speaker 3: So I want to talk. I want to say that goodbye. Chris Thompson. You suckers here, don't ban them?
Speaker 6: Don't Oh.
Speaker 3: I was anyway, I was way I thought I thought. I thought he was already banned for my candle. I forgot. I blocked him everywhere. Oh my you tube. So today we went live at ten a m. Did she?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I'm getting a little lunger Rebers. Everybody this year be sticking Ridge so emotional support. But play needed to go back and watch the video that I have on my channel talking about me and christ and and the thing is he wanted me. He told me. Anytime that Gino and Keanu is live, go there and tell go And by the way, Stormy, let me give a Stormy a ri before somebody uh decides to hit her on the head with a hammer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Rent rup Rupe, give it the good old god mod. She's really good at that, Jake.
Speaker 3: You don't wanna give her a marriageing mod?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Bike, Ris, Mike chris By quiz hot shot? You heard that?
Speaker 4: Say it again?
Speaker 3: Pop quiz hot Shot?
Speaker 4: No, I haven't.
Speaker 3: No, I've never heard of movie Speed. That was in the movie Speed? What that?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 6: So you know I saw Speed. That's like the the nineties movie right, yeah, yeah, I saw Speed in the theater. It was one of my girlfriends, but I was it dead No, no, no, no, I no, uh, I can't. I can't remember which one though, because I remember I thought it was I thought I seen it was one person. And then I'm like, remember when we saw Speed in the theater? Like, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 4: We never went to It's like oops, mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Uh, Chris never did anything. But getting back to what I was saying, Chris wanted me to go into Gino's chat every time Gino is live and say and tell him that array as a liar.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, that's kind of a dickhead move of him to do. To be honest with you, I don't think I've ever told you to do anything like that.
Speaker 3: I don't want to. I really don't like how people they can say one thing and do another.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's easy sometimes.
Speaker 3: I By the way, Bobby, Bobby, your your translucent. You're getting into your green screen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know, it messes up. Yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 3: By the way, I also want to say that I did do a little bit of work this morning. I took a bunch of my links off of my about page. The only link I left on there was my website that that a good friend of mine maid for me.
Speaker 4: Oh justin kempele a nerving brain. Yeah, yeah, I remember, I remember, I remember.
Speaker 3: Uh. By the way, I also want to talk about something that is really important, by the way, so that it's send you a link if you want to come up, sweetheart.
Speaker 4: He asked over me. By the way, the waight.
Speaker 3: Me too. I was just aware Chris may Or may not be in a chair, but don't worry. He has legs. But he said he uh, he's He told me that he wanted me to alight. If I got a second, I will. I got to take care of somet okay, so he did tell me off camera he did. I had to wait until the first of the month. Here's the thing, Bobby, the whole thing they want. They were like when we were fighting, I was getting fed stuff to say about you. Really wow, like you like you were you were stealing money from the government minute you were. But the thing is it was what what the thing was is it was back before you major YouTube.
Speaker 4: Money, even before I made YouTube money, all through b y B.
Speaker 3: So b y B.
Speaker 6: Really who was telling you to tell say this being friends, being GIP for friends back then. So he did it while we were friends.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, he was telling me that you were you you were not telling the government you're getting paid by b y B.
Speaker 6: Of course I am, or I was, and then you and then I just I've had to report every penny that I know that.
Speaker 3: I luckily luckily someone to stall that I if they answered the question I sometimes if if it's if it's not a big amount, I don't have to report it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. So with b y B, like I reported it to my worker, but it wasn't no big deal.
Speaker 3: And the thing, the thing is, here's the thing he said he told but also the Google the here's the thing back in the day, I was getting Google play You want to hear something funny in twenty nineteen, before I was even live streaming, one of my workers even knew what what what I was using because they were getting me give Google play cards. They knew I was.
Speaker 6: That's how it almost looked like, Uh, my head was Amy's on Amy's or not Amy abby?
Speaker 4: Damn it, I can't do it again. Oh there, look look God damn it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look I'm telling people, by the way, did you see the video made for you? Yeah? I did, And guess who come and gets you come? And said Chris Chris was in the same group chant and it's Bobby Nick is awful that he had. I had to have a conversation with Dixie this morning about it because I left the group chat after that and some bull crap happened and I just didn't want to deal with this shit.
Speaker 6: But Jake, Yes, I'm a horrible person, horrible.
Speaker 3: Horrible bro. Chris Thompson's just just met that he's made. Can I say this, Chris Thomps, Here's the thing. Chris Thompson bit the hand that bad hell when it.
Speaker 6: Came to doing that, and well he kind of he kind of he bit the hand that fed him. And then he went over to a bunch of other people who literally hated his guts and got on his knees, opened his mouth and let them all insert their cocks in there, and he just sucked.
Speaker 4: Them all off. And it was insane to see. And he's still sucking. He's still he's still gargling all the come, all the come, Jake.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing people complained that I have you have you heard me talk about my cash app or my vemo or my PayPal.
Speaker 4: Uh well, I've seen links in the chat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, I never said one. People are the whole Making fun of people in wheelchair is not a choice, and nothing we can control. Everything is harder. I'm paying three hundred dollars more a month for rent to get a successful housing by the way I have.
Speaker 6: We're not making fun of anybody for being in a wheelchair. We're making fun of Christopher uh selling his souls to the devil. Can I tell you something delicious things since that word's been throwing around.
Speaker 4: Some many times.
Speaker 3: My roommate's dad is in a wheelchair. My roommate's dad is in a wheelchair, and when.
Speaker 4: He uses a wheelchair, I don't have right. Well, I hate that motherfucker. Yeah he is. You're right.
Speaker 3: Both Wilcha and not me just saying thanks emotional support, but plug but uh but I just I just feel like I just want to I just feel like every time I do a show with with Chris, I felt like walking on eggshells. Yeah, because I didn't know who because you know, jib and Jack rified and uh uh, he does a lot of stuff with Jib. He does a lot of stuff with Jack.
Speaker 6: Things are falling apart over there, Jake. Yeah, the anarchy is dead. Isn't that what they called their little show together given.
Speaker 4: What's his name?
Speaker 3: Chris? No, that doesn't. They don't do shows anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, but it's yeah, like I'm saying, the shows just done.
Speaker 3: Av anarchy. But and I also want to say this, I've been getting more here. You want you want to hear something really funny?
Speaker 4: What tell me something funny? Make me last?
Speaker 3: I just also want to say, this is like you don't people don't understand what what? What's It's hard to do sometimes is trying to get things.
Speaker 6: Done, trying to get things John, That's right, what the hell? Wellcome to motherfucking hell?
Speaker 4: Boys and girls.
Speaker 3: By the way, can I tell you something that I put that in Jack's chat? And Tiffany says, why do you think this is not? This is not this is hale? This is what do you think this is not hale? Because Tiffany, here's the thing. Tiffany and I have it back and forth. I always when I see her, I always do. I always say to her, oh, I hope you don't throw a TV at at bart again. Please don't throw a TV at me. Yeah. Uh, I just feel like every flipping time I try to be friends with someone it ends up being a joke.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, Tiffany is a weird one. She just doesn't get it. She she tends like she does sometimes, but she doesn't.
Speaker 3: People don't get people don't get who Oh, we got a lot of people in in my discord. By the way, thanks for joining my discord by thea.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping I don't regret it, but I know I will.
Speaker 3: I don't even look at Discord a lot. I don't look at the only time record is if if Mercedes asked me to go check something I don't feel. I just I don't like Discord. I think Discord is a pain in the ass to deal with.
Speaker 6: I don't know, I never have a problem. I think if someone comes in your discord and start some ship found them, well we've got a uh so, he says, I recommend getting a clear understanding and factual information before forming a real opinion. But who am I just a nobody typing to a butt plug with emotional issues? Oh boom roasted.
Speaker 3: But that's what I love about Stormy Stormy keeps it real Stormy.
Speaker 4: She does for real.
Speaker 3: Stormy is an awesome person, by the way, Bobby by Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby. Hi Jay, by the way, who, by the way, did you see that, uh that Jack's friend Erc got porn bombed by by.
Speaker 4: H No, I don't know, Oh God, who is she not porn bombing? Jesus?
Speaker 6: Her parents need to get her the fuck off the internet.
Speaker 3: Take up Water because Jacob Water says that she that she doesn't. He doesn't, she doesn't do it to him. But the thing is that she doesn't. She she said she's told people, she's told us that she's done it to bad people. But some of the bad people are our friends and goiogle, Pickles is acting like a giggle. Pickles is acting like a fucking red again.
Speaker 4: Uh uh.
Speaker 3: Telling people that she she wanted so let me let me, let me get thrown me off the screen.
Speaker 4: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: No, I just want to say this. I feel like I feel like a lot of times i've I've I've kept my mouth shut about things. Yeah with Christ, about Chris because I didn't want the drama Thompson. Okay, yeah, did Dixie message you this morning.
Speaker 4: I didn't get a message from her, but I got to follow from her.
Speaker 3: I want you. She wants to talk to you about something about what's what happened about what's going on with Okay? She wants to her and Chris are friends, Chris Thompson or her ends. Really, I don't, I really I love Dixie. Dixie's an awesome person. Dixie has been a good friend of mine. Yeah, I don't. I worry that Chris is gonna like do something against Dixie typing back to tells me you don't care if Karen telling me you don't care, is Karen? That's the human nature that I don't. I don't know about butt Palo nature, but I bet you a so much these days said bye bye.
Speaker 4: Yeah five emotional food support worker.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. Here's the thing. We're not here to try to Here's the thing. Number one, we're dealing with things in real life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we are real life.
Speaker 3: Welcome to hell? Is it? Nick TV Love? Yes, you only got a hundred and toy subscribers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Jake, I mean I was podcasting on the channel for like two weeks and then kind of do anything more on there.
Speaker 4: So it's pretty good.
Speaker 3: What was that demon?
Speaker 4: No, your mama's twisty juice.
Speaker 3: That clip that I played you about you, you said for four hundred dollars you would you would eat an avocado. Deadpool says to drink semen. Deadpool would make it a joke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 6: No, I will not be drinking any anybody's semen, even my own. Here's here's there any amount of money that's disgusting. I'm not granny. Okay, okay, I don't. I don't take money to do anal too trans person.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's what you did for like years with Tennis.
Speaker 4: Oh no, she's a woman.
Speaker 3: They want to. But but here's the thing, is like it would be a cold day hell if I go to dapocan or or or her Mania.
Speaker 4: Con or Yeah, me too.
Speaker 3: Everybody everybody over there hates me. He hates me.
Speaker 4: That's fine.
Speaker 3: A lot of the people over there can't stand me. But every fucking time that I've done a show with people, they want me to. Here's the thing. I I want to do my ship. But now it's like everybody everybody in their DJ Electra's boyfriend is Casey Jones.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Oh he said, still a thing. Casey Jones, Yeah what Jones?
Speaker 3: Remember Casey Jones podcast? Oh the Guy we streamed with a lot of time. Uh, Stormy streamed with it was part of Marissa's crew.
Speaker 4: Marissa, I don't I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Stormy. Are you coming up Barbados?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Stormy says, uh, Jim drinks it all and doesn't leave any for anyone else anywhere.
Speaker 4: You're not wrong, gorgo gar, that's what you have, cup of bowls.
Speaker 3: By the way, my friend brand is invest with joy who I've He just put on a new video about Pokemon. Yeah the guy. The guy is a self made man. Yeah. I think she's busy doing all this stuff. I think for me he's busy.
Speaker 6: She probably is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Jake, I want to know, and do you still think I'm sexy?
Speaker 3: Yeah? People think that you like kids.
Speaker 6: I bonds with kids before. But no, nothing nothing the way that people are talking about.
Speaker 3: Old No, hold on, give me one minute. So I actually have to So so here's the theme. Oh Stormy here, by.
Speaker 7: The way, can you hear me? Okay, I'm on my phone.
Speaker 4: I got here.
Speaker 3: How are you doing.
Speaker 7: I'm good? How are you doing?
Speaker 3: Okay? Remember you know you know Alger seeing Casey.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've been doing whatever they do for a while now. I was waiting for somebody to figure that out.
Speaker 3: She thinks.
Speaker 7: She thinks that like somebody's maliciously telling stuff. But when you do it all online and talk about it, communities are blended together.
Speaker 4: People find out, Yeah, you wish some Casey Jones guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So Casey Jones is friends with Marissa and uh, I've known him for a long time. He's to hang out on MCF stream. He's he never really is on camera. He has been before, but most of the time his camera's off. And I mean, I don't have any problems, but he likes to get drunk and say things and take it back later.
Speaker 3: So ye, Chris, Chris, I'm.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, I can understand. I can understand if he's doing stuff that you were talking about, like telling you to do things. But honestly, here's my opinion about that. If you don't want to do something, Jake tell people yeah, and then and then you won't have to, Like if you draw boundaries and you say no, then you won't have to end that friendship. They're just gonna have to respect that boundary.
Speaker 3: It's hard sometimes because I don't want to don't want to disrespect anybody.
Speaker 7: Well, I guess maybe in that situation you felt like you're being played or used or something. But tell people, yeah, like the person that you're dealing with, tell them no, and this is why. And if they have a problem with that, then at that point you can.
Speaker 4: Do what you want.
Speaker 3: But trying to keep everything everybody happy because because you know, I'm just trying to make everybody happy. Is and Bobby, where are you?
Speaker 7: You just about making yourself happy?
Speaker 3: Bobby? You you there at a abbey? I did? I did?
Speaker 6: I want to get it back to where I can make it. There we go, Okay, ship, come on, come on, there have fa or now she has my face? No, it's old body, damn it.
Speaker 4: Come on.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And also it's not. But by the way, do you know what I've been doing the last few days, what I've been watching a bunch of stuff about Canada.
Speaker 4: Really oh kind of door Oman native.
Speaker 3: Kind of. But I've been watching that show Highway through Hell Ah, yeah, because they did they did the thing in Alberta of uh for Fort Murray, yep. Is that far from you?
Speaker 4: Uh, it's fair distance, but it's not that far.
Speaker 3: Hey story, are you still there? Yeah? All right, sorry, I just k.
Speaker 7: Meete when I'm not talking because they've got kids in the background that have like a TV doing or something. I don't want to mess up anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: Where he's like one of the places where there's there's a lot of oil oil stuff going on, you know, Jake. So there's a lot of foreigners there too, Yeah, because I think they pack them into the country and pay them a little less than actual Canadians to work there.
Speaker 4: But I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Uh uh as the red blok?
Speaker 7: Oh, how long take life for? What? How long have you been life for? Usually I can see it, but I'm on my phone, so I can do seven minutes.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, wait, so I did. I did about twenty minutes by myself before I can get some got somebody up here. Yeah yeah, but but here here's the thing. You know, I did miss talking to you for me.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, I mean, I'll I'll talk one as I can and when I can. I'm just super super busy all the time, I know.
Speaker 3: And also the thing is it's like I just just like every every time I try to be I just you know, I just worry that Jad is trying to get people in trouble. Bobby, I'm here, what did you what?
Speaker 7: What's wrong?
Speaker 3: But he muted his mic. I thought something was going right now.
Speaker 4: I coughed, I cough, so I muted.
Speaker 3: Yes, yesterday he's been moving the middle of the stream and he had to go take a phone call.
Speaker 6: And yeah, I'm sorry about that, Jakes. That phone call lasted a lot longer than I thought it would.
Speaker 7: That's all right, Jake. Uh, just worry about yourself on here. And if you can't pay for like string Yard or ebimucks or whatever, and you want to use somebody for their free account, do it. I don't care. Yeah, just know that you take a risk every time you do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anybody.
Speaker 3: For me, I had to cancel sooner this month. I had to cancel the page sooner, don't.
Speaker 7: You don't They have free credits on there too, though.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that's what I've been using. Just use those, Yeah, but they so what we're also if you don't if you don't know this, if you have the basic pay the count for Soudo, you only get next month, they're gonna go and you're gonna only get twenty downloads a month of the song.
Speaker 7: Twenty is a lot.
Speaker 5: How many do you need?
Speaker 3: Are you, Jake? You know what?
Speaker 4: That's the thing.
Speaker 6: There's there's programs where you can download to your to your to your computer and just make an audio file of those songs. You just you play the song. You press record on the thing and it records your your audio and you just play the song and then stop it at the end, you know, so you can get him. It's fine, by the way, if you want, if you can help me with the yeah, I can't.
Speaker 3: By the way, by the way, I'm not gonna play this because if I play this, this will actually docks where I live. Because so the video that the video that I'm fixing to put in the private chat mm hmmm. Is a is A is is is a club that used to be right in front of my house.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, I'm not I know you probably already know this, but and there's a lot of new people in the community, So it's okay to protect your information because those people probably don't have it. But there is a lot of people that already have your info because you've accidentally or intentionally let it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you have.
Speaker 7: And I wouldn't trust like all the people you think you're getting like shirts and stuff from, ye, I mean most of them I think are good.
Speaker 3: But I think there is my community. The thing is, Haley has my information? Who Haley.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, that's fine. I mean if you trust her, I just for me, for.
Speaker 3: Me, I Haley, Haley didn't realize that you could just she could have just sent me a four because he uses a fourth wall. She could just send me a form and I would have filled it out if she would have my information.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's an easy mistake.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, damn it.
Speaker 4: I think she might have lost connection. It happens to her. She's on her phone.
Speaker 6: So it's okay, okay, if she can be back, she'll be back. Trust me, trust me. Watch watch backstage. I'll bet you any minute now.
Speaker 7: See told you I kicked myself.
Speaker 3: Sorry, told me sorry, I just had I nearly had a tack or attack.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, don't worry, Jake. If I get kicked off or something, I'll come right back or I'll but luckily.
Speaker 3: Bobby was sitting right there, Uh, come and kind of calm me down.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if something if it's me and something like that happens. Even if I can't join back on a stream for whatever reason, like say my power went out or something, I'll type in a chat from my phone if I can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, She'll always sorry.
Speaker 3: I just I just try to be respectful to people. Yeah, yeah, it's it's it's it's I know how hard it is sometimes to deal with, you know, like when when sorry, can you hear me? Yeah, there's things that I don't want to bring up. My family's asked me not to bring up my family.
Speaker 7: And yeah, so I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: Then some of the things that I try not to, like bring up things like but when I have to, like when I'm having a like you know, Chris to right, when Chris Thompson was like he was one day he wanted me to make a song with him. Yeah, and I number one. I don't. I think it's a good song. But I just feel like that I got in disrespect because here's the thing people used me for.
Speaker 4: It's easy for a lot of things.
Speaker 5: I think, Hello, hi Pineapple, Oh my.
Speaker 4: Jim Towers. Yes, that is definitely a Jim Tower.
Speaker 7: Could add the F A K E in front of the j W.
Speaker 4: Well, yes, he is converted. He is converted.
Speaker 3: Do you know. Do you know that he do you know that he has a job that he's cooked at a hospital.
Speaker 7: I really hope you don't tell him the information about your family and the stuff they tell you not to tell, because.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 7: I'm just I know, I know.
Speaker 3: I don't even talk about my family with Jim because I know what Jim is gonna do is gonna go run with it.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, one way or another. But I'm just letting you know not.
Speaker 3: To do that. What's this? Somebody made a fake you by the way for me.
Speaker 5: I don't care.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 7: Something's mad, goodbye, It's okay. I don't care, Jake, you can leave them. They don't bother me, all right.
Speaker 3: They're saying that I docs jib Well, I talked about it, Jim talked about it on his show, talked about it on here.
Speaker 7: Oh well, if he's already made it public anyways, then I guess it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: But it's not that dogs when the person's talked about h didn't get a job at the hospital. Only the reason why he's that's one of the reasons why he left. Uh cut it, Uh left lunatic lounge by the way.
Speaker 7: When well, if that's the reason you're talking about when he was with Bobby on on that lunatic Lund thing. Well, if that's the reason he was really said he was leaving because he got a new job off or something, but also because he's worried about how he he looked, and about his reputation and about what people would think if they saw some of the things online that he does. But I really do think that it would be weird for him to still have that mindset and be taking his pants off pretending or whether he was pretending or not, I don't know, to jerk off to a disabled person, that's weird.
Speaker 3: And also he's also he's hanging out with Bradley. He's got Bradley on his show.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean one and the same. You know, they both drink off to disabled people.
Speaker 4: They get along very well.
Speaker 3: By the way, this is why I love storm because Stormy keeps it real.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, I just I'm a mouthy kunt, but I know, I know that I'm self aware and the things that I'm saying are not a lie, right, I mean, I'm not on here just making up. I don't know if you consider it talking ship when it's the truth. But I mean it. I'm just telling the truth.
Speaker 3: But but by the way, he uh, he got mad at me because I went on my iPad one time, Chris Chris, Chris had to meet me because I was on my iPad. MyPad clicks a lot.
Speaker 4: Oh it can, yeah, it can get really bad.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm fully aware that.
Speaker 3: People don't. By the way, did you see that, Chad? So you did stuff for Chad Chris's Chris.
Speaker 7: Let's rephrase that I did. I made Chad a couple of things for this has been years ago, for his social media that he asked for and for his Patreon, and that was it.
Speaker 3: Like he.
Speaker 7: Stretched it into some other stuff it wasn't supposed to be. But I don't care. That's done and gone, and honestly, I don't even care about the drama that came with it because Chad was drinking a lot back then. He's even said it himself.
Speaker 3: So, by the way, so can I say this, my father was a drunk. My father drink very heavily. I could talk about this because I could talk about it because remember when I've talked about it before about me be getting the reason why I got so rooks with my dad passed away.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: By the way, I also want to say to people, it's been it's been one of those days where I've been uploading a bunch of furs. By the way, but I really am. I feel like every time I've done shows with people, I think a lot of times I do shows, I'm doing shows to compete.
Speaker 4: By the way, I'm doing shows to compete, I.
Speaker 7: Would get a competition. I mean, I guess people are for that stupid dab.
Speaker 3: The only here's the thing right now, the only three shows that are live is by myke Gary American Cupcake in US.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I mean I don't some of the shows are more structured and like we're like Equo Pineapple. He does like more structured and present like stuff. He does it in a good way to like kind of like a news recording type way sometimes and just does commentary. And I mean it's entertaining. But there's a lot of people that just get on here and stream just to talk or to game or there's there's no one one right way to do the Internet.
Speaker 6: But so so in saying that, you know, anybody who criticize criticizes somebody's methods is just retarded.
Speaker 4: I say yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean, it doesn't mean that one way is right or wrong. You can have your opinions about it. But I do think that you're very you're you're limiting your thoughts whenever you don't think about this broad spectrum of things on the Internet, people can do what they want to be creative, and it's it's YouTube, like exactly who.
Speaker 6: Cares what everybody else is doing? So somewh what you're doing fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a sound board.
Speaker 7: You know, at least you're not on rumble drinking off to disable people. That's a good thing.
Speaker 4: That's awesome thing. That's yeah. I hope you I hope you never actually, I hope you never actually sell your your you know, your your private video to anybody.
Speaker 7: Listen, don't ever do something like that unless you wanted to come back and haunt you. For the restaurants to one person and they're everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, by the way, and here's the thing, I just by the way, I just don't let me tell you something I would rather if I wanted to, I could have sent them a picture of bowl of noodles and call it my news.
Speaker 4: Just make sure if you do that, get the payment before you send that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I always send a picture of a roast beef sandwich people, And the thing.
Speaker 3: Is is, By the way, how's Med's doing.
Speaker 7: He's good. He's uh, just got done doing some stuff and he's going to cookout and then he'll be visiting before.
Speaker 4: Noise.
Speaker 3: Sorry finger flipped.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he usually gets a lot of time off in the winner because of the type of work he does, so he'll be here for a few months soon.
Speaker 3: I don't want to know what he does for loving I really don't want to know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, it doesn't matter. He just does the type of work where he he's very secure in his job. But whenever there's snow on the ground up north, it's hard to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh, he's I don't want to know. I really don't want to.
Speaker 7: You wouldn't be able to find it anyways, even if I gave you the general idea, you wouldn't be able to.
Speaker 4: He's a heavy.
Speaker 7: Machine guy.
Speaker 3: Hey, half my family are heavy machine guy heavy machine crews. Yeah, what's the asphalt?
Speaker 7: He does everything?
Speaker 3: So, yeah, everything everything. There you go, By the way, I'm looking at my box of food.
Speaker 7: Here my box, you're looking at it. I said you were looking at somebody else's box it when it made it sound better.
Speaker 3: By the way, I want to ask this. So, by the way, everybody, my friend Dixie lives in the same state you live in. Storm.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you want to tell everybody what that is because I don't.
Speaker 3: Care Illinois, Yep, I don't give.
Speaker 7: Why doesn't that one account of me come back and say docs again with another?
Speaker 3: I block it.
Speaker 7: No, I wanted to make another one. I love it. It doesn't it doesn't take them to make accounts, people say, But what it is is it is an investment and at a certain level mentally, and it does take a little time when you have like hundreds of them, and some people.
Speaker 3: Do all right, you know what, Also I could do that I can make I can make it subscribers only mode five minutes. Subscriber's only mode, you can't.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And then whenever they want to make new accounts, don't new subs.
Speaker 3: By the way, So I feel like every time that I've tried to do something in this community, somebody wants to fuck up.
Speaker 7: It's the Internet, Jake. Don't take it too literal or too personally. And when you start doing that, it takes the fun away, and then it becomes draining if you do that too. Out here doing crazy stuff to you know, to be.
Speaker 3: Honest, the last few months has not been fun for me.
Speaker 7: You have more of like a like a meet and greet and like hang out type st the channel anyways, you just post random stuff on here, So I mean you definitely shouldn't be taking it too seriously.
Speaker 3: Yeah. By the way, I'm most I want to do. I want to clear my I'm gonna I'm gonna do something. I'm gonna clear my block list. So right, I don't let people let people talk because.
Speaker 7: I'm all in, come back, stormy, come whatever you said, whatever.
Speaker 3: It was, because here's the thing. Because number one, I feel like every time that I try to do something, it'll come home. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Sorry, Jake, I didn't mean to interrupt you.
Speaker 3: I have okay, it's okay. I've been telling people about Rumble.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Yeah, I think I might stream on my Rumble channel once in a while, just because I don't it's more chill. But also, like if I'm watching something or if I'm like doing just random uff like late at night whenever I'm bus like able, I'll just put it that way. I might as well put it on there. Yeah, because it's automatically monetizing. If I'm scrolling through or creating stuff, I might just do that whenever I.
Speaker 3: I don't expect.
Speaker 7: Anybody to even be there or to be like and I just want to do it.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll pump it out. If you're going to do something, Yeah, I might create.
Speaker 3: Oakland Writers. Hello I did.
Speaker 7: This has been probably at least a year ago now. There was like a channel that I helped somebody with and it was it was like just a random They were just doing random stuff on there. It wasn't anything serious, but I made just like random videos detached completely from the communities that we're in on YouTube. You wouldn't believe the types of like stuff that they posted and got into like certain algorithms and gained so much traction it's crazy. Yeah, just using AI. Like there's a feature on YouTube now where you can just create AI videos and post them all day.
Speaker 3: It's weird and like, yeah, that's what I did sometimes with my AI clothes.
Speaker 7: Well, like, uh, my daughter, I this is gonna sound dumb because she's young, she shouldn't have a phone, but it wasn't my choice anyways, So she has a phone and she there's YouTube on there, and I logged into my YouTube account to let her watch something one day and to make like a kid's account, and I did that. I was looking and I don't know if it's like an Android things I haven't tried from mine. But all you had to do is like go in like you were going to create a short on your phone and hit create video, and then it gave you the option to just type in prompts and make your own stuff like you could do whatever.
Speaker 3: Yea, yeahy hey, hey, Stormy, how Shana doing. Have you spoken to Shana?
Speaker 7: Well, she's really upset because Jeffro hasn't. I'm just kidding. I'm kidding. I'm kidding. I don't know. I haven't, haven't, I haven't spoken to I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: So Jethro brought Jeffro is doing his own no filter, that's what I've heard.
Speaker 7: Good luck to him. I gave him some advice when he was in Bobby's chat one night and whenever he was dminem and told him my thoughts. But he's grown me and he can do any once.
Speaker 3: By the way, and also Biby stuff going on, so store me. I got a little bitter news. Biby just is making the new lunic lounge.
Speaker 7: Hey, I heard about that too.
Speaker 4: Good for him, Good for him, rich his head.
Speaker 3: Hey. By the way, by the way, no filter with Andrew or her.
Speaker 7: It's a joke, baby, don't get too mad.
Speaker 3: I heard so.
Speaker 7: A lot of those people over there that don't have teeth.
Speaker 6: It is weird.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, Jake, Sorry, sorry, but I'm just yeah, I'll shut up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't have to shut up. Okay, but.
Speaker 6: Jake, is there a woman moaning in the background.
Speaker 7: It sounds like a like a goose like my it's my chair. It sounds like a have you ever heard of goose? Like outside like the geese that it sounds like they're making that honking noise.
Speaker 3: Is this chair.
Speaker 7: You or something?
Speaker 3: That's what I've been saying, because if you don't.
Speaker 7: Have any use in cooking, spray.
Speaker 3: Okay, I tell you something. I got my care out of the garbage.
Speaker 7: Oh well, then I definitely need something.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing. My one of my neighbors was throwing it out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well that wasn't really the garbage. If it was your neighbor going to throw it away and you just took it.
Speaker 3: Actually, no, I did. I ask hey, can I have it? She said, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I don't think that's getting it out of the garbage. I think that's just going.
Speaker 3: But the thing is I had I had to. I had to go across a busy road just to go grab it.
Speaker 7: Well, you know that people are going to say that you had to dodge traffic to get into your neighbor's dumpster now to steal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't a dumpster. It was more you had to.
Speaker 7: Play Frogger to get across the road to this dumpster.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a dumpster. I know, Jake.
Speaker 7: I'm just making up a funny story because people.
Speaker 2: Are going.
Speaker 3: This Cardiff Electric, Cardiff Electric.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm gonna be in the chat that I gotta hop down because I gotta attend to some children's.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, I'll be in the chat. Any plugs.
Speaker 7: The emotional butt plug.
Speaker 3: For you know, how to get out of here? Sorb Uh.
Speaker 4: I think she's already gone. She's just sticking in somehow.
Speaker 3: There are you here?
Speaker 4: Okay, she's gone, she's gone. She's gone, Bro, she's gone.
Speaker 3: What do you do? But no, we'll play a video for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm playing me the studio.
Speaker 3: So it's so I have to get time for it to stand. So I am American warm mama, Stay away from me, American woman. Ma Let me be. I don't want to see your face.
Speaker 4: You say, don't let it hit your throat.
Speaker 3: No face, O.
Speaker 4: Your throat, it's not your face. Okay, I get it.
Speaker 3: American. You know me.
Speaker 4: You don't want to go blind.
Speaker 3: Let me be. I don't want to see you. I'm looking for it, okay, because I have I have to go look for it.
Speaker 4: Okay, keep singing, keep singing?
Speaker 3: Who who for? Because I'm having to be the one. I'm having to play of the one with of Uh what's what?
Speaker 4: Did you find it?
Speaker 3: No? I'm looking for so I have so many lives. Wait a manute, I was looking hold on, I know where I put it. Hold on mm hmmm, because I was watching it this morning.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: I was watching it before all right, old, No, I'm looking for it right now. I am.
Speaker 4: One of waiting, waiting, buying some time, buying some time.
Speaker 3: I'm looking for the video. I just don't know which video it was.
Speaker 4: Well, are they all labeled the same thing or.
Speaker 3: Some ship. Yeah, because I don't remember what I named it, all right?
Speaker 4: I oh, my lord, can you describe the video for us?
Speaker 3: So? So it was actually you.
Speaker 7: Me?
Speaker 3: It was the one of the clips was I I timestamped it off that video I've been I've haunted it this morning. Mm hmm. Oh here it is, here it is.
Speaker 4: You got it?
Speaker 3: You got it?
Speaker 6: Maine.
Speaker 3: H I want to BBC in my ass and a pointy Asian cock in my mouth.
Speaker 6: That's not that sounds like it might be as are sexy.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's a no take on what its are sexy? Oh no, no take.
Speaker 3: On that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, yeah, I mean he can make all that stuff as much as he wants. I mean I can play real things that he said that actually are Wow. I'm not gonna say worse than that, but they're one hundred percent reel.
Speaker 3: So ha ha.
Speaker 4: If he wants to play that game, I don't give a ship.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, yeh, but uh, I think we're gonna wrap it up soon.
Speaker 4: We're gonna wrap it up soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think I'm gonna go do an episode of in the lous Jake.
Speaker 3: In the Hey, can I request the song if you got a dollar? Mm hmmm. Actually I want I want to know if you but I'll pay you later for it.
Speaker 6: But it's are you going there and find try to find somebody that will give you one give you a credit.
Speaker 3: So there's a I wish I could play this, but unfortunately, because they sample Shania Twain, you can get dinged for it. It's any Galama, you know, the new the newga. Let me see if you got Oh, I could I could play this a little bit?
Speaker 4: Oh player?
Speaker 3: All right? Hold on, I'm I'm worried by the way, if I get dinged for this, I'll I'll just cut it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can do that. You can do that.
Speaker 3: I'll just the this is so by the way, I just and I also just hold on. This is the but play a little bit of this. Hold on, this is the video. I'm putting the video that we're old. I didn't do one thing. Well think think fools out your house.
Speaker 4: Oh, Jake, guess what you have been gifted three credits anonymously.
Speaker 3: By who.
Speaker 4: Anonymously wasn't the show somebody was and they.
Speaker 6: Gifted you three credits. Thank you to anonymous?
Speaker 4: Why did you say that to Jake?
Speaker 3: Uh? So, I don't have to play it now. I don't have to play that song now.
Speaker 4: You know, you can send it to me and I will play it in the lounge.
Speaker 3: Fuck. Yeah, this guy, the guy that we're the guy's name that here's a little bit backstory about this. The guy's name is Gino ROBERTA r U B E R t O. He is a he was a d J in Minnesota. He actually he he never got paid for this song. But it actually beat out Snaiah's version of it, really the real version of it. Yeah, yeah, cool, all right, Yeah, I was actually, Uh, I had to send it to YouTube on not YouTube, I had to send it through uh the Twitter.
Speaker 4: Or ex Sorry, yeah, whatever it's called. Who gives the ship.
Speaker 3: Called electric? Kurmic? Electric? Is is?
Speaker 6: I'm writing my name down for the first time for credits, Jake, look at that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and uh, to the person that did it, thank you so much, Yes, thank you, because you know now it's like, you know, I'm having a heart I'm having a hard time. Remember how does no storm s t O R M is it?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: The reason why? You know, while I was asking rot.
Speaker 6: I figured as much.
Speaker 4: Jake Hodson, I know your little things that you do.
Speaker 3: By the way, it's in your damn all right, it doesn't show that the video anymore.
Speaker 4: I'd like to preview.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, okay, yep, it's the guy. The guy's pretty Geno is a Gino if he watched it. By the way, Gino the guy that made in Glaman watches my videos. By the way, Hello, you.
Speaker 4: Know means there aren't you enjoying with name turn? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I can definitely play that now sweared out like I don't know. It's it's like Angel swoops down and saves the day, you know.
Speaker 3: Right, you can tell me later, you know what.
Speaker 4: No, I can't tell you anytime. Anonymous people.
Speaker 3: By the way, By the way, we do have By the way, I might do a live stream later. I don't. I don't know because I might be good. I gotta get this uploaded to you. Yeah, what what are you gonna do your your music show after this?
Speaker 4: After this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gotta play my request first?
Speaker 4: Uh probably? Yeah, most likely.
Speaker 3: You make so much. So do you know Jib has his own music show?
Speaker 4: I don't know, does he?
Speaker 3: Yeah? New to you? It's called new to you?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, he was doing that when I was doing in the lounge.
Speaker 3: By the way, can I tell you something? Did you know that he has a clip of you getting upset when Jin did her own show.
Speaker 4: She does the thing though, that's what they say, But that's not everything, you know what I mean? That wasn't the whole sin. But I don't care.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let him clip it. I asked people for those clips and nobody, nobody would send them to me. I wanted to use myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, carback lecture is a sixy boy.
Speaker 4: M there you go.
Speaker 3: By the way. Yeah, I tell people all the time about Rumble. Rumble is amazing.
Speaker 4: It is it's it's a good platform.
Speaker 3: And also you're not gonna get You're not gonna get the.
Speaker 4: Trolls there on Rumble, not really, not too often.
Speaker 3: No, you don't get you don't get the spots once in a while, but yeah I get. I get them all the time in my comments of my videos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too. So what do you do?
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 6: Huh h?
Speaker 3: What you do?
Speaker 4: What you do?
Speaker 3: By me? Of hey, hey he he he bye bye bye bye Hey Tom Bernard by the way, Tom.
Speaker 4: Burnon, No, Tom Bernard, we're talking about to guess what what?
Speaker 3: H all right? Hey, by the way, I got something going on. Before, I before I forget. I have to because when when I get in the studio, it doesn't let me. When I get on the YouTube studio, it won't won't let me, won't let me see who I'm raiding. So hey, Bobby, Yeah I got something for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah,