Speaker 1: Yes, it is the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one, the Eagle five.
Speaker 2: O'clock hour looking pretty good.
Speaker 1: We love the wayback Machine and we love to incorporate it with things that are timely. So with tax Day, we're gonna go in the Ben and Skin Wayback Machine to one of the times we hooked up with JJ the CPA and let's just say a lot of magic happened also five point thirty.
Speaker 2: I look forward to this.
Speaker 1: Kyrie did a live stream KT said it was like five hours long and there's some gold in there. So we'll get back into the big story of the day with the Mavericks press conference through the lens of what Kyrie Irving told the world last night. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: It's time to play the Today game. It's a game. It's tachnic today. Let's go take it away, you jack wagons.
Speaker 3: It is time to play the Today game for today April fifteenth, twenty twenty five, and we'll start with Chris Stapleton being forty seven.
Speaker 2: I know exactly what wild catters are. No, the wildcats, not wildcatters.
Speaker 1: You are shall spend any time thinking about whether or not see low Green is a wildcatter.
Speaker 2: I did know I was in a hammock.
Speaker 4: I was not.
Speaker 2: I just can't. I don't know that I got there because you made it. Rachel. Yeah, it's racist of you not to go there.
Speaker 1: Like the way you described wildcatter is exactly how Selo Green sings.
Speaker 2: I would encourage you to listen to the chorus of crazy. You can't be a wildcatter and have a bird on your shoulder all the time. That's what makes you a wildcatter. Well, you're saying a pirate can't be a wildcatter. Actually could be. But I've never seen one white pirate. I've always said Joe Cocker was a pirate, could be a pirate.
Speaker 3: Willie Stargell can't be in your club. That's pretty more.
Speaker 2: It's great. We are a family. We are family. Okay, Katie pirates from the seventies joke. Okay, So so yeah, think about that. There's one guy out there. He's like ninety was.
Speaker 1: Actually our program director, Elliott from Pittsburgh, So that was a joke for him. Okay, but you're not willing to go there and say, see low Green as a wildcat.
Speaker 2: But give me some more evidence. Man, When he covered god Daddy gone.
Speaker 1: Overweight, just got a scratchy voice. You need the he What of your key points is that he goes high? I want you to listen to the chorus of Crazy.
Speaker 2: No, he goes hi, but he doesn't sound he's trying too hard.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, that's interesting. I know what he's saying, so he can effort go high. That's a big okay.
Speaker 2: A part of being a wildcat singer is that the effort when you're going.
Speaker 1: Okay, interesting, It's like, okay, can you pull up the chorus from Crazy? Heard it in a long time?
Speaker 2: I remember when I remember when I lost my mind?
Speaker 5: That's the verse so crazy about that's.
Speaker 2: To be pretty pretty calming. Is he's singing about losing his mind? Yeah? Yeah, he's wildcatting. Yeah, I've decided we don't have time for that. Let's move. I've heard him describe it as being a wildcatter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, guys, let's give some credit to an acting wildcatter.
Speaker 2: Seth Rogan is forty three.
Speaker 3: It was up to me, we'd be focusing on making the next Rosemary's Baby or Hannie Hall, or some great film that wasn't directed by a perverse Movies.
Speaker 2: They really do the studio on Apple Plus Max TV. I'm telling you, guys, you're now four or five episodes back. Dude, I'm three seasons behind on the White Lotus.
Speaker 4: I will say this, Casey, I watched the first and second episode last night, and I had to watch the second one because the first one was so good I couldn't just go to sleep.
Speaker 2: So the third one's the best one. You're You're right, it's really good so far. I love it. Kind of glad though, because like that's the best gift.
Speaker 3: If you find out about a series late and you don't have to wait a week per episode, you can binge watch. That's a gift. Patrick Carney of the Black Keys is forty five.
Speaker 2: Seeing Chump Taw next month.
Speaker 3: We're going You want to go hang out at Chalk Talk ca Sceno on Resort garrant with us.
Speaker 2: Go get tickets to that concert, or at least go book a room that weekend.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be hanging on at casino that Friday night, having a blast. We all got rooms. It's gonna be fun. My broadcast.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Leonardo da Vinci was born in this day, fourteen fifty two.
Speaker 4: Someone creamed the Mona Lisa.
Speaker 2: We heard that.
Speaker 4: Again, someone creamed the Mona Lisa.
Speaker 2: I mean that was in the break room. Who's she talking to He's just talking to Golden, He's.
Speaker 1: Talking to Brad Jim And during Golden, here's someone creamed the Mona Lisa.
Speaker 4: Someone creamed the Mona Lisa, Like, hey, what'd you do this weekend? Someone creamed the Mona Lisa?
Speaker 2: What were you there for?
Speaker 3: The laughing while isay it, It just does sound like some small talk.
Speaker 1: She got her hand on her on her hip and she's holding her coffee kind of like this where it's just not fully and she just says that.
Speaker 4: Someone creamed them Ona Lisa.
Speaker 2: We hear that one of the most overrated paintings got creamed over the weekend. Guys at O'Brien of Radiohead is fifty seven. We were able to find a song he actually plays on. Go show up to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame though, and yeah, because Tom didn't go Tom.
Speaker 3: All right, we got a great five o'clock hour coming your way. We've got audio from Kyrie Irving. You've got to hear this at about five thirty. But coming up next we go to the Bennetskin wayback Machine, The time that we got one of our guests to power rank the religions.
Speaker 2: That's next,