Speaker 1: One on one point three kd WB. You know what, I don't show it up appreciation for me?
Speaker 2: Oh what you number one?
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 2: I'm sending you my heart.
Speaker 1: Will you actually specifically like storry to say me I was living it up. But also just like delivery, food services and drive through workers, you make my life easier, happier. Even like when you're slow, it's still faster than me getting my lard out of the car and going inside. So I'd like to said a blessing to food delivery people and drive through workers today.
Speaker 3: I've worked as both, and I on behalf of everybody who still does. You're welcome.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: It's really difficult. When I worked at McDonald's, I think McDonald's the hardest job I ever had.
Speaker 1: You only worked there for like a week and got fired Exhibit A.
Speaker 3: That's why that's typical.
Speaker 1: I almost think if you only worked at a place where one week and got fired, you can't even say you worked there. I honestly don't even know if you're allowed to say you worked there.
Speaker 3: Way, guys, I got paid, so I mean there's a paper trail.
Speaker 1: Almost didn't because you kept the apron you had to return and you return it to.
Speaker 2: The drive through. Okay, enough of that, we're gonna come back.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do anyone listening who in like five minutes on KATIEWB.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna try to come to my job.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt and yeah, we're gonna have your young Gravy tickets for the Gravy Fest coming up at four o'clock.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do something fun. I want to get prepared for this.
Speaker 1: Best kid joke for the Descendants World Tour that you've probably seen it on Disney Plus.
Speaker 2: We're going that around two forty.
Speaker 1: See if your kid has to call in and the best joke from a kid wins those tickets, maybe or maybe only one kid will call in and be adorable and those automatically win.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna do anyone listening who this is?
Speaker 1: You know, if you're an introvert, this is your time to shine, baby heard extrovert?
Speaker 2: Just just step on up on the platform.
Speaker 1: Or even waiting for anyway boom, anyone listening who is rewatching a TV show for the millionth time?
Speaker 3: I cycle through Mindy Project, Modern Family, The Office, Breaking bad. I'm throwing it in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my husband does that too. I don't really have a lot of shows like that. I'll put on like background shows like Gilmore Girls, but I don't really fully commit to anything for rewatch other than like a movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who can mimic an animal? Sound like super good? Don't I know why you put this in here?
Speaker 2: Just just do it. Get out of the way. It is your season.
Speaker 1: Or anyone listening who pete in a weird place. I have a story about this.
Speaker 3: Okay, love it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can call six five to one, nine eight nine KDWBEF you fit in any of those categories.
Speaker 2: Okay. I go to support this band.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: It's like a couple hour drive away.
Speaker 1: I go with my friend Jill, call her Jippy and I sing to her jippity do dodgippitya. It's a whole different we get there. I'm like buying pictures of beer for me and the band. I'm living my best life. I'm like, chug a lug, chug a lug. Next thing I know, I'm ripped. I'm ripped out of my mind. So out behind the stage there was a train track not safe I go out and I'm like stumbling around, I'm peeing and I'm like, oh my god, I pee all over like this scarf I'm wearing.
Speaker 3: Waitit wait, so, so did you get set before you went to the bathroom? Like what like did you was it accidental going to the bathroom or are you like are you down in a a?
Speaker 4: Ok.
Speaker 1: I could have gone in the bar, but I was like, I'm at this train track. I'm gonna pee right here. There were unhoused people definitely on the train track watching me.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a whole different thing. I'm like, I stumball, get my pants back up.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, oh, I have this scarf. But I love the scarf, but now it's covered in peace. So I launch it into my friend Jill's car.
Speaker 2: We go stay the night. It's like it's like a super hot sunny day.
Speaker 1: I get up in the morning, I'm like, dude, Jill, I left my carf in your car for the past like eight twelve hours in blazing sun. That's I am so sorry your car. She goes fallon. We didn't drive my car, we drove yours. Just oh so ground karma anston karma. So if you find in those categories. Give us a call six, five, one, nine, eight nine katiew be anyone listening who is rewatching a show for the million time? Can mimic an animal sound like Crazy Good or Pete in a super weird place?
Speaker 3: Fallen and.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWV with Fallon and Colt and anyone listening who is rewatching a TV show for the million of time?
Speaker 2: Can mimic an animal sound.
Speaker 1: Like Crazy Good or Pete in a super weird place? Which category you fall into?
Speaker 5: I can do a really good monkey sound.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, First of all, what's your name so you can get proper credit? Megan, Megan, give me that monkey sound. Okay, the first part, the woo woo didn't do it, but then the that was insanely good.
Speaker 3: Hit me with it one more time.
Speaker 1: That's a distressed monkey, Like I don't know a lot about monkeys, but that feels like a distressed one.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It sounds like someone's taking out your knee caps, like that you owe them money or something and you're like, I'll pay on Tuesday or whatever.
Speaker 1: Thank you for calling.
Speaker 2: Megan and sharing your gift with the Twin Cities.
Speaker 3: Okay, which category do you fall into.
Speaker 6: Weird player.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, set the scene. What happened? Why?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 6: I actually have two quick stories. One. I am originally from Milwaukee, and my twin sister didn't want to pay to get our toilet.
Speaker 7: Fixed, so I was having tea in the cat litter box.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know how mad that cat probably was.
Speaker 2: Wait, what is your name? What is your name?
Speaker 8: Megan?
Speaker 2: Meggan?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 1: That cat was like Megan, you're nasty.
Speaker 3: No, I know you ran through. You had to have run through a couple of options before you landed on the litter box. What else was in the running before you did?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 6: We lived about a block and a half away from a gas station. But I'm not going to make it my pants or have the cat judge me.
Speaker 3: See I would have maybe opted for like the sink.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, question who's who scooped?
Speaker 2: Who scooped your business?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think we just took the whole bag, and like it's.
Speaker 2: Such an expensive pe can.
Speaker 3: I ask you, what was the clumping like, because like I'm curious, like how much does a cat pee versus a human pee?
Speaker 6: It was probably like double the clumping your poor cat.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm on the cat's side. What my first complaints are about you?
Speaker 2: I am on its side. Megan. Did you ever get the toilet fixed? Yeah, okay, I'm proud of you.
Speaker 1: Cool, awesome, Megan. Thank you for calling and sharing your litter box story.
Speaker 6: And you were so welcome.
Speaker 1: Have a great day. Hi, ktw B. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 8: I fall into the peed in a weird place category.
Speaker 2: Absolutely tell us about it.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 9: I was in India on a naval expedition and we it was.
Speaker 10: Just a little trip.
Speaker 9: The bus we like wasn't going to stop for another forty five minutes, so I asked them to pull over so that we could pee. And I thought they would maybe pull over at like a gas station or someplace where we could like go to the bathroom.
Speaker 8: But the bus barry were just pulled over and was like okay, everybody get out, Like four guys and like three girls got out and had the tea in the middle of like this, the middle of nowhere. You're like all right, was like away, yeah, nobody was like nobody look at each other so much the bus While I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: Pee, there's definitely a dude on the bus, like, yeah, just gonna creep the whole time.
Speaker 2: Maybe not cold, maybe not. Everyone's creepy like you, like me.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying I would do that, but I want to trust anybody on the bus to not look.
Speaker 8: Part was almost getting list in the face by the cow and trying to see that that is.
Speaker 2: An unexpected turn of events.
Speaker 3: Many cows. Now, that's crazy. Well, thank you for that. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Oh god, that is a crazy place to be.
Speaker 3: Hello, Katie, don't have to be Which category are you fall into?
Speaker 2: Give it?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 2: What's what's the animal? Yeah, rooster?
Speaker 1: Let's hear that cocka doodle do? Oh my god, that was so good, Like I'm in a barn. I almost feel like you squeezed an actual rooster. It was so good.
Speaker 3: A rooster hostage right now?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So that was awesome. I need her for a party. So we talked.
Speaker 1: We heard about an s n L making a lot of the cash members cry. Finally learned who it was. One of the cast members cracked and revealed who the host was. We're gonna cover that in the pop Culture Minute in six minutes.
Speaker 3: It's the pop.
Speaker 2: Culture Minute with Selling and Cult on one on one point three d w B. All right, so this made me laugh.
Speaker 1: They're, you know, doing tons of press for the Wicked movie, and Jonathan Bailey he's out. You know he you might know him from Bridgerton. He was like the lead guy this second season. Okay, okay, So basically he's going through, you know, they signed all the autographs on the red carpet and someone pops out a photo from Bridgerton where he's sucking the actress's toe for him decide, and he's like, all my all, all my fans, keep me on my toes.
Speaker 2: It made me.
Speaker 1: Laugh so hard.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I feel about that.
Speaker 1: Good for him, though, you know, I mean, he laughed and he basically we went on. He went on and continue doing more autographs. So you know how Drew Barrymore is known on her show as being like so over the top, touchy feely, offering no personal space to anyone. Yes, well, she met her match officially with Martha Stewart, who is just she absolutely It's.
Speaker 2: Actually really awkward to watch.
Speaker 1: Basically, Drew is trying desperately to get like Martha to open up, and Martha is like, she doesn't open up, that's like not her bit. Martha actually pushes Drew away and says she's the wrong gender and makes it clear her charms are lost on her and that is just it's not going to be a thing for her.
Speaker 2: Whoa, but it's not the person.
Speaker 1: Timerew's gotten too close to guests who aren't comfortable with that. Back in December, and Drew face backlash. We're getting too touchy with Oprah and you could tell Oprah was uncomfortable with it as well. So anyway, yeah, Martha is not about it. And I do think you have to kind of read the room a little bit there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody's different. It's like when somebody comes in they're like, I'm a hugger. They start hugging everybody in the circle and say, all right, well, I don't know, I'm not. Yeah, stop, I'm not for me.
Speaker 1: So back in August, SNL star Bowen Yang revealed that there was a male host that once made multiple cast members cry because he hated all of their ideas for sketches. Now, he wouldn't say the name, but Chloe Feineman officially didn't. She's like, you know what, I don't care, I'm gonna say it. I'm going to toss it out there. If you could take one guess of who it might be. Who would it be cult? Okay, then don't ruin it for once. Usually you're like, oh I saw this already Elon Musk, And then I'm like, okay, cool, yeah it is Elon Musk. But basically, she said it was so annoying because she goes home, she's like, imagine you spend the entire night writing a script for someone, like a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you go in, you pitch it to him.
Speaker 1: He just kept going, this isn't funny, this isn't funny, looking at her, like looking at the pages, like, nothing about this is funny. And she spent the whole night working on this for him.
Speaker 2: So she leaves.
Speaker 1: She cries because most people have a little respect and realize maybe you could be like, oh I don't love it, I like it, but you'd be kinder about it. Right. Yeah, but she said that he made multiple people cry. Her skit did end up getting picked by the way he did it, and she's like, I hate to admit he was really funny in it. So she even gives him credit. Well no surprise, he of course had to comment on it. She deleted the TikTok video when like revealing it. But he went on and he wrote on X of course, frankly it was the It was only on the Thursday before Saturday that any of the sketches even generated laughs, he said. He said that basically he worried his episode would be unfunny, and he was upset by that. He said, I was like, Damn, my sn L appearance is gonna be so blanking unfunny.
Speaker 2: It'll make you know, make a crackhead sober.
Speaker 1: This is his comment, by the way, But then it worked out in the end.
Speaker 3: It's like his response, I mean it is. It's a cut throat, throat business.
Speaker 1: Like that's well, yeah, I mean I get that you would want your episode to be funny, right you do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see where she's coming from.
Speaker 1: Takes himself so seriously, I honestly don't. I'm not what did they I honestly, what do they expect? Maybe they expected he'd be nicer in real life.
Speaker 3: I think there were a couple of people from the episode that like walked as well because they didn't like align.
Speaker 2: With the gotcha.
Speaker 3: I don't know what was going on. I always remember I was heavily invested in a doze coin and then he went on and said it was a scam, and then my dose like dropped immediately. I was like, oh, why would you do that to me?
Speaker 1: I don't where about you?
Speaker 3: He was like literally by dose by dose, and I did and then he was like, yeah, it's a scam on us.
Speaker 1: And now I'm like, you just do everything Elon must tells you. Maybe that's like your lesson. You can learn from that moment.
Speaker 3: I was up like.
Speaker 1: It was good for a minute, but now everyone is that's what the stock market is in general.
Speaker 2: You're up, you're down, you're all around. That is your.
Speaker 1: Pop culture minute. It's brought to you by Ovo, Lasig and Lens. The holidays are right around the corner. We put up some garland yesterday, put up some little things. We're gonna do the tree today, I believe. Oh yeah, we're getting ready.
Speaker 3: When is that alf on the shelf? Com when they make.
Speaker 2: They come out.
Speaker 1: They come after things giving. But one thing we you and I haven't talked about is if we're going to gift each other anything this year. And I don't say thing yet. I have a proposition in five minutes, one on one point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, is this like an usher Christmas?
Speaker 1: Doesn't sound like it's one on one point three kW b, No, no, you have to stop it. It's balin and cold, oh so much more tolerable, did.
Speaker 3: You I didn't no, no, no, I didn't know. I was gonna go to like laser like dumbstep mode at in the middle there.
Speaker 2: Was crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, Christmas is officially a month and a half away from us, and you just asked me off theory, like what are you getting Jake? And I'm like, I don't know. Jake and I were the kind of people that we don't need anything, So I really just feel like we should get each other gifts. But they would make for like a like kind of a slow, boring Christmas.
Speaker 2: But the kids are gonna get gifts. You know, the kids will get them.
Speaker 1: But I do think we should have we should draw names.
Speaker 3: On the show, like, not the staff, just the show.
Speaker 1: Well, it's gonna be like a secret Hannah, So I'm not gonna know who drew my name.
Speaker 2: You won't know who drew your name, Okay.
Speaker 1: So but we could throw out suggestions in case our person happens to be in the same room.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you one thing? Yeah, what if I get my name well, you can't draw.
Speaker 1: Your own name, so you'd have to put it back in the until you get someone's.
Speaker 2: Name that isn't yours.
Speaker 3: Okay, So.
Speaker 1: And that everyone that works for this show will go into the drawing. So you you get to draw one of two names, but don't tell me.
Speaker 2: Who you get.
Speaker 3: I think the person I would give.
Speaker 2: Don't absolutely don't share who it is.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So, first of all, what's the limit you think we should spend. I'm thinking let's say it on three, one, two, three?
Speaker 3: Oh so close?
Speaker 1: Okay, five right in the middle.
Speaker 3: Five dollars like five below or something.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you can't spend more than five dollars on the person?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, are you cool with doing a name drawing?
Speaker 3: We could do a name drawing. I'm a little nervous about who I would draw.
Speaker 1: I know, are there certain Actually, I don't want to give you gift ideas.
Speaker 2: I want you to be creative for your person.
Speaker 3: For you to go to five below.
Speaker 1: Do not eat a pistashio right in the middle of our show, you unprofessional slot.
Speaker 3: That was a crazy c I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Okay, here, I have the names in my name. I have already wrote the names down two pc of paper. Okay, go ahead and draw one.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me who you got. Okay, I did not get my name. Okay, I didn't get my name.
Speaker 3: You didn't get your name. I got aimed.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a secret Santa five dollars limit. I'm so excited to see what my person gets. I can't want to see who my secret Santa is.
Speaker 3: Should we set it like an invitation, like we're gonna when do we exchange these gifts?
Speaker 2: Well, you and I are both off most of December.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, I think we'd have to do it December December twentieth, Yes, December twentieth.
Speaker 3: Okay, well me back here. We can talk about it then.
Speaker 2: Perfect.
Speaker 1: In the meantime, we are going to give away tickets to the Descendants World Tour. You've probably seen that the movies on Disney Plus they're huge and they just announce they're doing this.
Speaker 2: This world tour coming next year.
Speaker 1: We're going to give those tickets the way to the kid with the best joke when we come back.
Speaker 2: So if your kid's around, get them ready.
Speaker 1: They got to call in to give us our best joke in five minutes on KDWB.
Speaker 2: Just such Excite kiss.
Speaker 1: One on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Cult.
Speaker 2: All right, so we're.
Speaker 1: Welcoming Descendants Disney's Descendant Zombies World Tour twenty twenty five to Target Center. It's August fourth, so yes, next year tickets go and tell this Friday. You can get details on our concert page at KADIWB dot com. But we decided we're going to do the best joke from a kid to win a pair of tickets. We have four kids on hold right now. We're gonna kick it off with you. Harlan, what's your best joke?
Speaker 2: What do you call it?
Speaker 8: Dinasail?
Speaker 5: I use this cheap toilet paper.
Speaker 8: I don't know what omegare?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Garland?
Speaker 9: Carland?
Speaker 2: How old are you?
Speaker 3: Yo? Awesome?
Speaker 1: Okay? Hold on, hold on, Harlan. We have one other competitor, Hi, Katie W B. Griffin tell us your joke?
Speaker 5: So, what's the chicken cross the playground?
Speaker 6: Why does the chicken cross the playground? Why?
Speaker 3: Oie?
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, Griffin? How old are you eight and a half?
Speaker 1: Hold on one second? All right, Hazel, tell us your best joke.
Speaker 8: Why did the tomato blush?
Speaker 1: Why saw the salad dressing? Hazel?
Speaker 2: How old are you?
Speaker 7: I'm ten?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 2: Hold on, Hazel, Hi, Katie w B. What's your name?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 8: This is Brittany and Aurora all right with a yeah?
Speaker 2: Is it is Aurora the one telling us the joke?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: What's your best joke?
Speaker 3: Aurorra?
Speaker 8: What is Briefly's favor?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What? Okay?
Speaker 2: On one second?
Speaker 1: Okay, this was the worst game I've ever chosen because every kid is so adorable. We have to we have to say, because but we're gonna have tickets every day this week, so each child will have another chance to win. Okay, I have who I think should win?
Speaker 2: Okay, such a close call, though.
Speaker 1: The good news is one of our contestants hung up, so that made it easier for us. Now is up down to three. Yes, so we have Harlan, Hazel and Aurora. Man, say who you think should win with me on the counter of three.
Speaker 2: One, two, three, Harlan. I know you're gonna do that. Okay, so we've eliminated lovely Hazel.
Speaker 3: Now let's walk through these What was it?
Speaker 2: What was Harlan's? Was the dinosaur? One?
Speaker 3: Yes? Can you set that up for me one more time?
Speaker 1: No? Because I don't remember it. It was like something that spoiled paper in its megas. Okay, do you agree?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 3: The WATSA one was.
Speaker 2: Pretty That was pretty solid. It was pretty solid.
Speaker 3: Favorite Scissors. My kid is Aurora? Your kids? Is it?
Speaker 7: One?
Speaker 1: Two three?
Speaker 8: Shoot?
Speaker 1: It's terrible? Radio one?
Speaker 2: Okay, Aurora means Aurora wins?
Speaker 3: All right, Aurora, Congratulations? Are you still there? Okay? Yeah, yeah, you're a winner?
Speaker 2: How old is Aurora?
Speaker 1: By the way, Aurora, congratulations, you're gonna go to Disney's Descending Zombies World Tour stands. It's awesome.
Speaker 2: Congratulations.
Speaker 1: All these kids are so they're actually funnier than us. They should do the radio show. But thanks for playing everyone one on one point three KATIWB with Fallon and Cult.
Speaker 2: Not feeling good about myself after that.
Speaker 3: Those kids are hilarious, though, I know, it just feel.
Speaker 1: Like I can't ever do a it's hard to choose competition. No, it's just it breaks my heart in sult. Some would say it's a valuable lesson of you can't always get what you want. So what my mom told me growing up because your favorite band was The Stones, I got really sick of that phrase.
Speaker 2: But I don't want to be the person saying.
Speaker 3: No, you know nobody wants that.
Speaker 2: No, we haven't done this in a minute. It's about time.
Speaker 1: People sometimes will submit us a secret, but like keep us anonymous. But I have to just like I just have to share it with someone. So we're going to do a Secret of the Week when we come back in six minutes on KATIEWB.
Speaker 2: You're not going to believe this. It's the Secret Story of the Week with Vallan and Colt.
Speaker 3: On one on one point three KATWB. Now we've had some sensual secrets. We've got some best friends secrets.
Speaker 1: I had some like nasty secrets. And I don't mean sexual nasty, I mean like you're nasty. What are you doing?
Speaker 3: That's kind of what this one's leaning towards.
Speaker 1: And we always say like, oh, we don't judge. Yes, we do a little bit, a little bit.
Speaker 3: In the life I have outside of my house, I am well put together, get it. I having great work ethic lexin and an awesome set of friends. Socially, I'm excelling in life. Now he's bragging and you would think I am buttoned up with all my t's crossed and my eyes dotted. But when I'm buy myself in my apartment. I am a trashy pos I haven't cleaned in several months. I have trash overflowing in the bathroom. Additionally, I eat all my meals on a TV tray whilst watching TV. I think the last time I cleaned my fridge was two years ago. The inside of my car looks like a twister wrecked. The inside of the McDonald's funneled all funneled its way into my back seats. I would literally die if anyone saw the way I'm living.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, that's it.
Speaker 3: That's the secret.
Speaker 1: They had to get that out there. You know what, I actually think. I think that there are a lot more people like you out there than not. Because I was at just watching a show last night and this and it's a TV show though it's fake, but the guy has like a normal life or whatever. And then he's like, let's stop at your house really quick to do something. And he's like no, He's like, I gotta be honest, Like I'm kind I'm kind of a little bit of a hoarder. But you would never know that from meeting this person. No other no other part of him, like he's not dirty or to shovel. It sounds like this person showers, they just don't clean their living.
Speaker 2: Space, their car space.
Speaker 1: It's like, I think that that happens with more people than we realize because that's it is like they're dirty.
Speaker 2: Little secret.
Speaker 3: I had a best friend grown up, and the first time I went to his house, I was like, dude, I'm leaving, like because his mom had that issue. She had just is just everywhere. And I was like, I'll help you clean your room, like if you can. Cause he like it just got handed down to him. And I was like, if you clean your room, I hang out out to you. We got them, we got to pick up first. But let's do maybe to make this person feel just a little bit better. Let's do a little a little check in, Like if you're driving around right now and you actively have trash, doesn't doesn't matter how much trash on your floorboards, Let's do a trash check in. Okay, five, three, nine to one. Just text the word trash.
Speaker 2: I have a parking ticket my floorboard.
Speaker 1: That's trash. Not paying it, No, I gotta pay it. I can't live like that. I can't live defying the law. But I will say this, my car fills up. I blame my daughter because I always say she's like a ferret. She has to bring three trinkets with her every time she comes, and she forgets them and leaves in my car through. But the other day Jake was kind cleaned it out. I guess she assisted him. They vacuum did everything super nice. She goes to get in my car the other day. I think I told you that she's like, Dad, she's letting it get dirty again. I was like, oh, oh my god. And he goes, well, she took pride in that clean.
Speaker 2: I go it's.
Speaker 1: Dirty again because of her stuff. And then I was like, oh, I'm just like going back and forth with the five year old dad. She's led to get dirty again. She's like a little nark man. I love her so. And today's trending with Felon and Colt on one Katie.
Speaker 2: You know it's night. They're supposed to be naming the sexiest man alive.
Speaker 3: Who you got top runner?
Speaker 2: Well, I think that they've listed their top runners.
Speaker 1: It's like Jeremy Allen White, Glenn Powell, Okay.
Speaker 2: Pedro Pascal tell them and I can't remember the other one.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I mean those are great right there.
Speaker 1: I feel like Glenn Powell makes the most sense for this year with like his Twisters movie and stuff.
Speaker 3: I just watched that and I was like, he does. How is this? Everything is so tight on it.
Speaker 1: It's not even just that he's attractive. He's so charismatic. He's so charismatic.
Speaker 3: Sucks.
Speaker 1: I would hate to be in a room with him. No chance become invisible. No, I in min would be opposite. I would just make a full of myself like a good maybe like.
Speaker 3: Some like heart, like what's it called resuscitation or whatever? If you do that mouth.
Speaker 1: Uh. Marketing Research, this company, that reboot, they crunched the chrome dome numbers and revealed the sexiest baldman for twenty twenty four. By the way, baldman they say have stolen the hearts of millions of people around the world, from Stanley Tucci to John Travolta. And here is the list of sexiest baldmin So it's a sexy men heavy list this year. Number five Terry Crews. Number four was Kelly Slater, who's a pro surfer. Didn't know who that was. Number three Shaquille O'Neal. Number two two was Dwayne the Rock Johnson and number one is Prince William. Okay, No, Prince William is not sexier than the Rock.
Speaker 2: That's the last of me.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. Prince William, he is paying somebody off.
Speaker 2: For this, that's where that money is going. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Also, Danny Devita made it number six, which is wild because charismatic.
Speaker 1: The guy is charismatic and vind You'll be coming for him.
Speaker 3: You're telling me Vin Diesel is number ten on the Sexiest Bald Men in the World, but Prince William is number one.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm not saying it's a feral list. I'm just saying it's a list, and that your trending is brought to by Nicolas dot Com. I did the Sexiest Man and that one. Did you have something you wanted to add to trending?
Speaker 2: You did so good? Of course you don't sorry.
Speaker 9: On one point three KATWB has your chance to win one thousand.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 2: On one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt and you're after school pop Quiz.
Speaker 1: If you'd like to win Nickelodeon Universe passes, you get a pair of those to go ride all the rides. You can call right now to play six five, one, nine, eight nine, KATIEWB. Basically, I'm going to ask you some trivia questions today. They're not so much maths side, it's history as much as like pop culturey kind of questions.
Speaker 3: Love that.
Speaker 1: I try to switch it up sometimes and you never know what's going to happen. But whoever gets the most correct out of my three questions wins.
Speaker 2: I think that's a new way I'm gonna angle.
Speaker 1: It because sometimes we don't always get too correct. So I think it's just out of the three questions, whoever gets the most direct way a lot.
Speaker 3: We put a lot of faith into these these people calling in, but because.
Speaker 2: We have faith and people listen to our show. Hi, Katy w B. What's your name?
Speaker 1: Alison?
Speaker 2: What city do you live in?
Speaker 6: Winstead?
Speaker 2: Winstead?
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on one second, Allison, We're gonna grab your competitor.
Speaker 2: Hi, Katy w B. What's your name? Jenny?
Speaker 1: What city do you live in?
Speaker 2: Amazing?
Speaker 1: Okay, So we have Jenny and Alison playing today. Ladies, I'm gonna ask you questions. If you know the answer, you chime in with your name and the first to two wins.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Question of our one in Goldilocks. What kind of.
Speaker 1: Food were the bears letting cool off? I think it was Alison, Yes, Alison.
Speaker 3: Poor is correct.
Speaker 2: You were so close though, Jenny, okay.
Speaker 1: Question number two, who besides Britney Spears did Madonna kiss at the two thousand and three vm as Jenny, Yes, Jenny, it was Christina Aguilera.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a tie game. Tie game.
Speaker 1: Cult, listen up because they're like neck and neck sweating over here. Question number three, what instrument does Lizzo play? Jenny, yes, Jenny, the flutes, correct and Jess like the Allison. You did a good job, Allison, But Jenny, you got the Nickelodeon Universe passes today. Congratulations, You're so welcome.
Speaker 2: We'll play again tomorrow.
Speaker 1: We have like different prizes from all of America every day between Creole Experience, Moose Mountain, but today was Nickelodeon Universe. We're gonna come back and we're gonna do something we haven't done.
Speaker 2: In a moment.
Speaker 1: It's evaluate mine and cult spending habits to see who's more financially irresponsible. Yes, call it the Amazon audit coming up terrifying enough in five minutes on KDEWB.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is fallen and colts Amazon. All right, this is kind of on the spot.
Speaker 1: If you could go ahead and pull up your Amazon dot Com account right now, we're gonna go through the last month.
Speaker 2: Your orders and the total of said orders.
Speaker 3: The worst thing that's happened to me in life is one on door to ash you can see how much money you've spent throughout your lifetime. And secondly, oh gosh, but yeah, secondly, same thing with Amazon. You can get the exact number that you spent.
Speaker 1: I don't do it like that. I make sure because I don't want to see total numbers. Mine is like set up where I can only see like the powerlast three months, and I will keep it though actually maybe I might dabble on the other one.
Speaker 2: Just a girl sad. So this is kind of a look at our lives and what kind of six stuff we're doing. On the side.
Speaker 1: Remember, Cold has a spending limit with his wife. It went from twenty five dollars to twenty recently because he still was being too reckless with a twenty five dollars spending limit. Yeah, he has to get approval of purchases over twenty dollars by his wife now, yeah, and.
Speaker 3: It gets it just gets smaller and smaller too. She's like, you can't spend twenty every other hour, Like, yeah, that's fair, that's fair.
Speaker 1: So if my daughter is in the car with my husband listening right now, I need him turn the radio off. Why Well, because I have an item that would be for her. I don't want her to hear about it. Okay, all right, So I'm gonna lay it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, give it's me.
Speaker 1: I recently purchased a magic Rainbow bounce house with slide and blower. So cool, because uh, that's what's gonna that's gonna be her big Christmas present.
Speaker 3: We have a bounce house. Best person, well.
Speaker 2: Every single person. I always thought, I'll be honest, I thought when I saw every single one of my friends was one, I was like a stupid I.
Speaker 1: Thought, and that every single person has consistently said it's the best winter investment they ever made for their kids.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, okay, you know what I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Next on my list is I got Bob Books. These are beginning reader box set for kids. Her teacher recommended these, So I got Bob Books.
Speaker 3: You're so nice.
Speaker 2: Next up is the I got an.
Speaker 1: iPad recently, which similarly I don't use, so I need to figure out how to like what my purpose is with that. But I had to buy one of those cases that has a keyboard. I have a blonde wig that I purchased. I purchased a tripod, a perfume oil, and finally snail musin which I rob on my face to look younger.
Speaker 3: I know those are all legitimate.
Speaker 1: Those are all items that I've ordered in the past month.
Speaker 3: Now I I'm a little different. First of all, I'm starting out with some natural deodorant doesn't even work. Might as well not even buy it.
Speaker 1: Might as well rub your pit on a tree. It doesn't do anything for you.
Speaker 3: Bio World skeleton suit men hooded, I give you the size for Halloween. I got a little skeleton, so right, okay, I have some sick because I bike to work. What's the opposite of a flex?
Speaker 2: I don't know things you should keep to yourself.
Speaker 3: I got a car heart, Men's stormed defender gloves ski gloves from a bike into work.
Speaker 2: Every day he's been coming.
Speaker 1: I'm bragging about the snow GEARY got to ride his bike to work, like I want snow.
Speaker 3: Boots for men. Waterproof, cold proof weather winter.
Speaker 1: But you said you found like the cheapest snow boots ever, and I'm worried that they're actually not going to protect your feet for winter.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 3: I got one of those because when I do drive in my wife's car, I like to have like a little bit of relaxation, So I got one of those. It's like a goose. You hook it up to your rear view mirror and it's a goose that swings back and forth on a swing.
Speaker 1: I don't think it should have anything hanging from your room of mirror, And what do you mean to make you relax?
Speaker 3: That was just cool. When I come to the stop, it swings back and forth. It's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Look, Oh my god, I've never even heard of this in my life.
Speaker 3: It's awesome.
Speaker 1: Didn't you get a comfort potato once?
Speaker 3: Stool softener is the next thing?
Speaker 1: Yes, what's happening in your world? Get some fiber my guy.
Speaker 3: A rainbow cake topper, and a rainbow number five candle. Listen, I'm gonna be honest with you. Okay, the list is too long. I'm just gonna scroll and you react to the list. These are all things in the past month that I've purchased, and I think it stops right here.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god, you're still scrolling.
Speaker 2: Oh my I thought I had a problem. You're sick.
Speaker 3: Well, to be fair, I had to buy all winter stuff. This is my first like real winter in Minnesota since I got back from Texas. Okay, so I had to purchase.
Speaker 1: A lot of things with children, But I didn't see a lot of things on there for your children when you were just scrolling. Well, I saw some rainbow stuff that was clearly for your daughter's birthday party, but I didn't see a lot of clothes. I'm pretty sure your wife probably bought their stuff at Target. Okay, what's your total?
Speaker 2: You have to reveal your.
Speaker 1: Solo for the month. That's what the Amazon audience total.
Speaker 3: Eighteen hundred and sixty seven dollars.
Speaker 1: By gosh cold, you know what mine was? What for seventy? And I thought that was too much. You have a real problem.
Speaker 3: They make it too easy, make it more. You should have to run a mile before you hit purchase. That's you be the thing. If you have a munch stop on your amimal.
Speaker 1: That role for yourself. If you know you have this kind of eighteen hundred dollars. You don't make that much money, you are You are living indebted to Amazon.
Speaker 3: Wow, I paid off every time. But this is uh yeah, it's all things I need, like the swinging goose on my rear view mirror.
Speaker 2: That is not true. Wait hold that back up. What are those.
Speaker 3: Shirts with shirts?
Speaker 1: Did you get a couple shirts? And yours says She's my sweet Potato, and hers says I am Yeah. And you just said these are all things you need.
Speaker 3: That's the sy items like you doctor, you are here are legitimate.
Speaker 1: I don't ever want you to ask me to buy you a dyke.
Speaker 3: Okay, look, this is Amazon. This isn't my fault at all. Okay, Like I said, you should have to learn how to do a backflip before you hit purchase.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should learn to self control.
Speaker 3: Well, well that's my whole life.
Speaker 2: You know this the same for me and food man.
Speaker 3: I get you.
Speaker 11: I'm feel ya some money, Katie WB No, all right, we have young Gravy come in to the Twin Cities.
Speaker 1: Oh no, mom, take a damn thing, so so on those there's no bang and it's the Gravy Fest coming November twenty ninth. Butch is a Friday to the Armory, and we're gonna get you tickets right now. You can call six five one nine Katie w B with a very unpredictable game of Survivor good.
Speaker 3: We've never know. We have young Gravy tickets on on a one point three Katwa with Fountain Colts playing a little game of Survivor music every time we got Abby, Brianna, and Mikayla on the phone. I'm gonna run you through a scenario. It's kind of a choose your own aventure. I'm gonna ask you some questions. You can do what you want, but just know only one of you can be left standing declare the winner. The rest of you are gonna be killed off. Okay, okay, are you ready for this?
Speaker 4: I think so?
Speaker 3: So all hell broke loose. You're out of Walmart, all three of you just chilling out a Walmart together. You get a text on your phone. It's like world's ending. You walk into the Walmart. You each get to choose one thing from Walmart to survive. Abby, what's gonna be?
Speaker 6: I would probably go to the twinkies. Those are gonna stay around for really long.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna need food.
Speaker 3: Out of everything. You're going with a twinkie. Okay, man, what are you gonna choose?
Speaker 7: They have really good colibration cakes and it's the world's end.
Speaker 1: Answers.
Speaker 3: Okay, and I'm Mikayla. What you got? What are you gonna choose?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: My phone was breaking up, but I couldn't be here with you.
Speaker 3: Okay, Mikayla. You Mikayla. Oh no, you saw outside of the walmart and you got attacked by a wild batch of squirrels. Mikayla, You're dead. I'm sorry. You got rabies immediately and passed out. Okay, Abby, it's down to you and Brandon. Now you you make you make your way out of the wal mart. You see two skateboards lined up. You can either walk or ride the skateboard. Abby, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 6: I feel like I can run instead and off for no skateboard and just book it.
Speaker 8: I mean, I got my twinkies.
Speaker 3: I'm good to That's fine, Brianna. What about you?
Speaker 4: I'm walking.
Speaker 6: I'm not making aboard.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm making the barn escape. Okay, that was an excellent choice. Neither of you crack your head open. You make it to the next round, you get to a random bog, you see a bunch of fish. You've already completed eating your twinkies and cake, you're still a little hungry. Are you gonna fish for the fish or you're gonna just remain hungry?
Speaker 7: A fish for the fish?
Speaker 3: Now you have to chum in the fish using a sensual voice. Give me your mating call for the fish? Oh boy anything?
Speaker 1: Oh what what are you talking?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, you got the fish of all fish, a big old trout hopped in your lap. You are real hungry. Now, out of nowhere, Avril Levine pops up. She's a lone survivor. It's Abby, Brianna and Avril Lavine all at this bog meeting together. Avril has your ticket out of this scenario. Okay, if you can win aver leben over, she'll take you to the glory land. The only way you're gonna be able to do that is by finishing this lyric.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyone who said that?
Speaker 3: Who is it? Abby, Abby, Brienna, Avril Levine and Abby leave you for dead. You're gonna be eating your trout for a little bit, but unfortunately that's not going to be enough. You actually die and Abby you get to take us to young Gravy, You and ab Levine perfect.
Speaker 5: I would have called the fish like a cat fish, like.
Speaker 3: Thank you for playing Brina, thank you, oh God, one on one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you just gotta you gotta make it sexy. Okay, that's the truth. Okay, it's in your hands sometimes. So a few weeks ago, Jake and I my sexy, sexy husband, or we're building a bed and I'm going through the instructions. I'm like, these instructions sexy, so I bring them in. I say, Colt, let's try this. Let's try and read these instructions and see how sexy we can make it.
Speaker 3: Okay, And to be fair, everybody thinks you're sexy all the time. With your voice. Anytime we've done this, no one, for some reason, you're like losing your voice. So it's almost like you're more Saltrey today or something.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Do you know why my voice is a little bit weird today, I'm not sick. Friday, when I was being a little brat on the radio saying you better scream for Billie Eilish tickets, and I gave an example scream it wrecked my voice. So now I'm like, have this. I'm not sick at all. So we thought we'd start testing it out. We kicked it off last week with a bit we're calling, can.
Speaker 2: We make it sexy?
Speaker 3: Could?
Speaker 2: You're supposed to say it with me?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Can we make it sexy?
Speaker 1: Last week I went first. I gave you some tips. My top tip for you, Colt was slow it down.
Speaker 2: Quote rushing.
Speaker 3: Three people in the text son of are like, dang daddy, but slow chill.
Speaker 1: That was exact quote from one specific listener, dang daddy, but chill. So do you want to go first?
Speaker 3: You want me to know you go first?
Speaker 1: Okay, So we're seeing if we just pull anything random up.
Speaker 2: Can we make it sexy? Sure? Honestly, I'd rather not see me as much?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, this is is it very?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: I got sexy.
Speaker 3: It was more intimate.
Speaker 2: I got sexy, all right. So I pulled this one up.
Speaker 1: It's a note on our vending machine here at work.
Speaker 2: This is crazy.
Speaker 1: It's so long, I'm gonna have to shorten it. Someone in our building left a long note on the soda vending machine here at work. I almost see if I can make it sexy.
Speaker 2: Here we go, dear pop machine vendors.
Speaker 1: I've worked here for more than a dozen years, and I frequent this very pop machine. I appreciate its convenience. The problem is, as long as I've been here, it gives me that same Sorry that item's not available. Please select another error message for both regular due and there's simply no way it can be accurate.
Speaker 2: Either.
Speaker 1: Someone here is regularly hammering for mountain dews a day. Okay, okay, okay, okay, I got into it. I'm not even halfway through this letter to the vending machine person.
Speaker 2: So the question is, did.
Speaker 1: I make it sexy? A complaint letter to the vending machine Gods? Okay, let's hear at iHeartMedia.
Speaker 3: So I'm my old apartment. The dishwasher broke. Yeah, email the landlord. It was it was an apartment's house. Email the landlord.
Speaker 1: It's an apartment, her house.
Speaker 3: It was a house you know where you lived. It was a house, humble breg what okay, the apartment.
Speaker 1: See, we're spending more on a place you didn't own, and that's your humble.
Speaker 3: Bridele Okay, So the landlord hit me back. He sent out a handyman to come check it out. Oh daddy, now I knew what was wrong with the dishwasher. Okay, my wife was putting washing machine pods into the dishwasher. She thought they were dishwasher pods. They were literal washer pods.
Speaker 1: You know, Actually I want a knocker. But they do look the same when they're out of the bag. Okay, your bottom like Costco. He's like forty thousand of them in this thing. Anyways, it stopped working. No water was feeding through the tube.
Speaker 3: So I emailed some and a guy. This is his response. Once a handyman came and checked it out. Remember can we make it sexy? Hello? Cult?
Speaker 2: Okay, you're gonna stop.
Speaker 3: Our handyman updated us on the issue with the dishwasher. It turns out it wasn't because of normal wear or it's hair. The breakdown was a result of you using improper dishwasher pods and in turn clowd up the plumbing and tubes so involved with the dishwasher.
Speaker 2: Why'd your pipet squeak?
Speaker 12: Here?
Speaker 3: You were at faults and as a results, no after purchased a new or same model, Cult, I can't.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you one question.
Speaker 1: No, we've agreed. Last week the leftre Khan isn't sexy?
Speaker 3: Is a little sexy?
Speaker 2: It's not it kind of not even a little bit.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 1: We talked about pass gross. No, I don't trust your gold it's fake guarantee.
Speaker 3: From the end of my rainbow.
Speaker 1: No, No, I do not know. I don't want to get lucky passed. Serious question. Can you make your voice deeper? Because that's usually what makes men sexier, But for some reason you went so wispy and crackly, like like vocal fry.
Speaker 3: You don't. You don't think that women want a soft, gentle beta like just nurturing.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think. I think if you want someone to come in their room, take ownership, So.
Speaker 3: You want a deeper I don't calm down.
Speaker 2: Wow, wow, watch what you're saying, our handyman.
Speaker 1: This first text literally said please call never again. Next text, cult sounds constipated text. To be fair, you can't make the word.
Speaker 2: Clogs sounds sexy.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hey here's the question.
Speaker 2: Someone else cults.
Speaker 1: Sounds like being out hostage.
Speaker 3: That is the opposite use that mean the osage in the studio. Where's hr founds make me try to sound sexy clt.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, hold on, we guess it's just nothing but responses to you. I've never been more turned off.
Speaker 2: That's text.
Speaker 1: The cult did make me laugh so hard trying to sound sexy, to throw a gross cult period hard stop.
Speaker 3: Listen. Okay. The thing with me is why do we need any noise at all? I'm like a ninja.
Speaker 1: You don't hear anything wait in the bedroom.
Speaker 3: Yet so you could hear a pin drop.
Speaker 1: First of all, i've heard you gas for air riding an e bike at over a fact you aren't heavy breathing. You're definitely heavy breathing in the back.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So the question is, and you answer it at five three nine two one.
Speaker 2: Did we make it sexy?
Speaker 3: What's happening explaining sexy music.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest. I don't think Aconn sexy at all.
Speaker 2: His music does not do it for me.
Speaker 3: Really, I don't do it for anyone.
Speaker 2: Well, you're marrying, you have two kids, so shout out to your white jets those.
Speaker 3: Two times, those two this person.
Speaker 2: I'm getting rid of my dick watcher.
Speaker 1: I don't even know why, but now I need you.
Speaker 3: I need to hear.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's the Pop Culture Minute with Selling and.
Speaker 3: Cult number one point three KDWB.
Speaker 1: Well, they just announced the most iconic pop song ever made.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what it is in just a second.
Speaker 1: First, Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelsey both of their homes have been burglarized. Now it seems like it's obviously a bigger situation, but their houses were burglarized last month. This is what TMZ Sports has learned. They obtained documents from the sheriff's office and the burglary at mahomes house in Missouri. It's his estate there. They say that it happened around midnight on October six. They don't think that anything was stolen, but they say Kelsey's Kansas mansion was broken into just hours later, the same day that they took on the Saints in a Monday night football game.
Speaker 2: Not sure if anything was stolen or not.
Speaker 1: The police law activity log appears to show that the breaking happened on the same day, but that's about it. So they think that the two burglaries would be part of a large crime spree in the area.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess at that point you just had to get security or something.
Speaker 1: They they'd already have it, especially because everyone knows where they are on game nights, you know what I mean, Like everyone knows what they're up to, so that's like it's scary, all right.
Speaker 2: This came from Time Out.
Speaker 1: They released the list of what they consider to be the best pops UH songs of all time ever made. So some of the pop songs that made the list include Torn by Natalie and Brulia. That's an older one that might be before your time, Calton. Torn's actually a cover, but I only know it from Natalie and Brulia, Semi charm Life by Third Eye Blind, which I always say to this day, is one of the best pop songs of all time.
Speaker 2: So Do Do Do Do Do?
Speaker 1: Apple by Charlie XCX really mm hmm, a Kylie Minogue song, and Umbrella by Rihanna and jay Z. But this is the song they chose as the best pop song ever made. Good Luck Bay by Chapel Rol and they say, basically, it offers a subtle jab at situationships paired with a melody melody so contagious that listeners can't help but scream the chorus. And they said that they just like love it so much, and I don't know that I do I think it's the best of all time.
Speaker 2: No, I think probably.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest, I think one of the best pop songs of.
Speaker 2: All time is call Me.
Speaker 1: Maybe because of how catchy it is. You may think it's stupid, but like that is what pop pop music is, catchy, bubblegum kind of music.
Speaker 3: It's almost like they were just looking at this year like because I mean, Apple is a good song, but like best of all time, or like several Remember.
Speaker 1: I threw out Torn by Natalie and Bruli a semi charmed life, Rihanna and jay Z's umbrella, I mean, yeah, by going all the time, and you got a lot of options.
Speaker 3: I feel like where you could do a bunch of Rihanna songs over those songs.
Speaker 2: Oh, agreed, agreed, for sure.
Speaker 1: It does feel like I thought Apple was an interesting choice. I realized Charlie is having a big year this year. I can see good luck by more than Apple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm sure a lot of people will disagree with that. So Drew barrymore officially met her match. She had Martha Stewart on her show. Martha Is Not About Drew Barrymore's touchy, touchy, all in your face interview style.
Speaker 2: She legitimately pushed.
Speaker 1: Her away because Drew kept trying to get her to open up, and she's like, uh uh. She like actually like actively pushes her away and says wrong gender, making it clear her charms are lost on her. They both shared a laugh yike, but it was awkward, and they said, this is not the first time Drew's gotten too close. She made Oprah seemingly pretty uncomfortable when she was like way too close to her.
Speaker 2: That was like a few months ago.
Speaker 1: So Elon Musk because officially responded to making SNL's cast members cry. Now months ago, SNL star Bowen Yang revealed that a male host made multiple cast members cry, and he refused to announce who it was. Well, Chloe Fyneman, who's a cast member. She posted on TikTok. She's like, look, it was Elon Musk. She's like, imagine spending all night riding a sketch for him, presenting it to him and he just flips through. It's like, it's not funny. It's not funny. She said, it's awful. She left the room. She cried. She thought he could have been a little bit nicer about it, and she said that he ended up doing the skit. They ended up choosing it, and she's like, I hate to admit it, but he was funny in it. Well, she's deleted the video now. But he responded, doubling down that he was really worried his episode would be unfunny. He said that he was like, none of the sketches were funny Thursday night.
Speaker 2: I was worried.
Speaker 1: I was like, my appearance is going to be so unfunny it'll make a crackhead sober. Now again, this is a text or post from him, he said. But then it worked out.
Speaker 2: In the end, all right.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't think could you imagine Elon Musk even apologizing. I don't think he's a person who's capable of apologizing.
Speaker 3: No, that's who he is. He's weird, super genius, I know.
Speaker 2: But he's like that kid.
Speaker 1: And you remember how everyone has like the one kid in elementary school who gets like really red in the cheeks, and they get so upset over things like if you you can't make any jokes, they take themselves very seriously. Yeah, I feel like he's that kid, and you just like, never grow up. He's still the same way, and I still see people like that out in the bount and I'm always like, oh my gosh, like calm down, all that kind of.
Speaker 3: Like, well you would expect from him.
Speaker 1: I feel like that is absolutely true. That is your pop culture minute. It's brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lint.
Speaker 2: We're gonna come back. We're gonna talk to a woman.
Speaker 1: She's like, I like something a lot and I'm wondering what it says about me. We'll let her share, and I was like, hey, make sure you choose your words wisely because it can get a little touchy the subject. We'll do that in five minutes. On Katie w B.
Speaker 2: It's one on one point three Katy w B with Balin and Ali. Hi, Ali, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing okay, guys, how are you good?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: Not that we don't do adult content on our show, we definitely do, but we have to like kind of tiptoe through this one a little bit with the wording. You you like something and you have a conflict with it and it's making you question things. So what's going on?
Speaker 2: Ali?
Speaker 7: Well, I've been like, oh, I've just been questioning this for so long, and none of my friends have been able to kind of help me figure this out. So I just want to put.
Speaker 10: It out there to you.
Speaker 7: Guys and like a bigger, broader group of people. I guess the whole pretty but I basically prefer like, okay, when.
Speaker 12: It comes to adult content like videos, gotcha, gotcha, thank you for skirting.
Speaker 2: Around it like that.
Speaker 7: Okay, it's that chips, So I'm gonna be dugle.
Speaker 12: Here, I guess yeah. When it comes to, you know, watching adult content, I have noticed that I prefer only the lady stuff like lesbians, okay, and watching that type of content is the.
Speaker 7: Only way that I can, uh.
Speaker 5: Let's see achieve my goals.
Speaker 12: I guess that's.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: First off, congratulations achieving goals.
Speaker 2: Big, we love that like achievals.
Speaker 1: Yes, but your your I think you're you're questioning things because you're straight correct.
Speaker 8: Yes, Like I.
Speaker 7: Only date men. I'm only interested in being intimate with men.
Speaker 5: I've only ever been intimate with men. So I just don't understand why.
Speaker 7: There's this like disconnect, like why don't I.
Speaker 5: Enjoy watching like men and women together, Like why is it.
Speaker 3: Only like Okay, I have two theories. Okay, I have two theories. One, I think you're gonna have to try with a woman. That's the first theory. You got it, you got experiment.
Speaker 2: If she has no interest in that, you must have a little.
Speaker 3: You must have a little.
Speaker 5: I mean, I do think, and I feel like a lot of women feel this way. I think women are beautiful, and I think booths are awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah for ten seconds, Okay, wait uh.
Speaker 3: The other theory though, is maybe wait.
Speaker 1: Let her finish though really quick because she's saying she thinks it's awesome, but you just have no interest in women and don't want to you're shutting it down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like I don't fantasize about women, Like when I'm with like a male partner, I don't like imagine he's a woman. Or I don't even imagine like bringing a woman into like a bedroom situation with a partner.
Speaker 7: Okay, but that's the only kind of content I like to watch, Like if you put a US guy on the street, I'm like, next, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, let your second theory here. You said you have a second theory.
Speaker 3: The second theory is the men in your life a bunch of betas. They can't get you to your goal, like the only you like watching it because it's something you can't you've never you don't get to obtain in your own life. I don't know.
Speaker 7: Like that.
Speaker 5: Then that makes it sound like it's like a fantasy kindness.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm thinking, But she's saying it's not. She's saying she doesn't like sit around and fantasize about it when she's with a guy. She's not like, oh I wish this was a woman.
Speaker 3: Well no, I'm not saying what I'm saying. You're looking at what like when somebody looks at somebody else's success and they're like they're like glorifying it, it's because it's like what they don't have. So I'm saying, you like watching it because it's like I wish I could have this like this, you're.
Speaker 2: Saying you wish he's saying I wish.
Speaker 3: You he could make me feel the way that she's making her feel.
Speaker 1: No one feels like they portray.
Speaker 2: It in videos.
Speaker 1: That's like a fake fantasy world. Congratulations if you think that, or you're I mean, I'm not saying no one achieves goal.
Speaker 2: So that's what I'm saying at all.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that they're paid performers.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's another thing too.
Speaker 2: I know it's not real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, no, I don't know. I first of all, I am. I would be curious for what people say as well. Maybe you're listening and you have a because I don't think Colt you're completely off. I mean maybe there's something to one of your two things, although she says number one definitely not.
Speaker 2: But I would love some feedback if you have it.
Speaker 1: At six five one nine eight nine Katie w B Context and five three nine two one Katie w B.
Speaker 2: One. In the meantime, Alli, I say, just keep on keeping on.
Speaker 12: You know, right if it ain't broke, don't fix it exactly exactly. O.
Speaker 2: We love it, Yes, yes, Alli love you guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Allie one on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and we had a woman named Ali On with us a moment ago and she was like, Hey, I don't know what it means, and she's trying to like say this without you know, it's radio so to be radio friendly. She says that she's very straight. She has no interest, no curiosity in being with a woman. But the top on the way the only way really she achieves her goal is when she watches adult videos with two women and she's like, what does this mean?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't understand what it means. It's and so she's just calling for a little feedback. I don't know what the answer is. Cold had a couple of ideas. He thought that maybe she wasn't she was with the wrong guys, maybe or she was desiring that. She's like, I'm not desiring that because she's like, I don't fantasize about women outside of that.
Speaker 2: She's like, I just watched that to achieve my goal.
Speaker 1: Phones have been going crazy on this one. What what did you want to say to Ali?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm actually on the same boat as Ali, and I don't know if.
Speaker 10: It's just because we're both named Ali.
Speaker 7: Might have a little bit to do with it, but no, I'm the same way.
Speaker 5: I prefer the lady adult videos versus the co ed videos.
Speaker 1: And you're totally straight, right, you have Do you have the curiosity the other way or no?
Speaker 10: I do not. And I do feel like that the co ed videos are more geared for male viewers, okay, and the women's videos are more geared for us lady viewers, so it's more caters to us than the other ones.
Speaker 3: Also, men's bodies, we're just gross. We really are discussing.
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously we are into men's bodies because we are straight, So I mean, but that's interesting. Ali, that's a good point though. Yeah, I didn't think about that when she was on that. Maybe that's why because they are catered more to women as opposed to the co ed right right.
Speaker 10: I do think that's a strong point.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, thank you for calling it, Ali, Thank you, Hi, katiewb.
Speaker 2: Did you want to weigh in?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did. Okay, what'd you think?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 7: I want her to know that she is not alone.
Speaker 4: And I cannot relate to her anymore than what she has said. And I kind of wanted to add into, like what Colt said for her second point, that I.
Speaker 10: Do have like issues each.
Speaker 4: Achieving my goals with men sometimes and I've been like that my entire life, and I just think that women know what they're doing, and that's why it may be, you know, getting her to that point.
Speaker 7: A little bit easier, because.
Speaker 4: Sometimes the adult content of a man and woman are not necessarily what women are looking for.
Speaker 2: And it's unrealistic.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: We joke forever that like in movies, the woman is able to achieve her goal within seconds with every single man anytime.
Speaker 2: And it's always like, that's good.
Speaker 1: For you if that's your reality, but you know, not the reality of most women.
Speaker 3: It's just another it's another example that like women, you don't need us, you don't, but.
Speaker 2: We want you.
Speaker 3: You want us, but you don't need us.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: All right, Well thank you for calling and giving her a little like confidence knowing she.
Speaker 2: Is not alone. Hi, Katie w B, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 4: I have had this conversation with all of my girlfriends because I feel.
Speaker 6: The same way as the caller. Okay, they all agree with me, and we feel that.
Speaker 4: I put this appropriately.
Speaker 7: Nobody want. No girl wants to watch.
Speaker 10: Another girl.
Speaker 4: A man who see how a female is?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 10: We may have to do some caller is not alone.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you for your sports. See girls are sitting around chatting about this and we're help. We're helping the greater good. I guess I guess it depends on how you look at it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Katie w B, what are your thoughts.
Speaker 13: I don't think it's weird at all. I am gay and I know a lot of other gay people that are into the type of content where a man is not involved at all. It's it's it's more I think of imagining yourself how they're being treated in that type of content where a lot of the other with male and a woman. Sometimes the guy is too unrealistic to where I think you could relate more to a woman, even if it's two women in the situation.
Speaker 1: It's good to hear that perspective from, like you said, a gay man as well, because you would assume, yeah, that you would probably be into more adult films with like your preference obviously, but you're saying yeah, So it's just like it's I get what you're saying totally, and I appreciate you calling in.
Speaker 2: Three kW B. Just want to thank everyone for all the calls. They're still going.
Speaker 3: The amount of texts I come through that people women relate.
Speaker 2: To that that's great, that makes.
Speaker 3: Makes you feel like this it just verifies that it is manipulated, like the men scared towards you, like they know what they're doing and who wants what you know?
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, yeah, I don't know why I didn't think about that sooner, because yeah, it's just like a quick thing. Things back, I'm like, okay, but I mean, yeah, wow. Hopefully that helped Ali out. I was a little nervous about that top a little risque, but okay, we're gonna come back. We're gonna do the one K wordplay your chance to win one thousand pennies one on one point three, one on one point three, KDW B, the Fallon and Cult. It's the one K wordplay, your chance to win one thousand pennies. Now, someone to text in one thousand pennies, it would cost more in gas to pick them up than it would to be sorting and sorting than winning.
Speaker 2: And I said, baby boo, I'm will venmo you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not gonna on your face. I'm not gonna make you drive to the radio station to pick up like I didn't count out ten thousand pennies take.
Speaker 2: So much work.
Speaker 3: They felt really good about taxing it, though, it's because.
Speaker 1: One K word play rhymes. And I'm never going to offer one thousand dollars of my own money. If you want to sponsor this bit and offer us one thousand dollars to give away every day.
Speaker 11: Call me.
Speaker 3: This is from Fouling Credit Union. I'm not even associated with this. I'm just like a teller at the bank.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: So we have Brittany on the phone ready to play the one K wordplay. Hi, Brittany, how are you dude?
Speaker 2: How are you good? Okay? So have you heard the one K wordplayer?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 2: Is this your first time?
Speaker 8: Oh no, I've been listening on my way home every day.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: We love you so much. You're the only reason we have a job. Thank you. Brittany.
Speaker 2: Would you like to play with me or Colt today?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Who do you think? Mentally you'll line up with?
Speaker 1: Hmm? Okay, no wrong answers, by the way, no wrong answers, great choice, all.
Speaker 3: Right, fallan gone, get get out of here. Nobody loves you.
Speaker 8: Leave.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's out of the studio. Now you have four words. Just give me whatever word you think associates with whatever word I give you. And your first word is bananas peel. Second word squabble, like we're having a little squabble today, like a law argument. Squabble? Oh uh?
Speaker 1: Fight?
Speaker 3: Next word hiccup, m burp, solid choice. Okay, Now the next one is kind of stupid, zonked like I'm zonked out, tired. Okay, lovely, very lovely now fallin bally eli Oxen free fallopian tubes.
Speaker 1: Can you never call me fellopian tubes again? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I didn't even differentiate. I just literally called you. I thought it'd be like fallopia.
Speaker 1: We've had a lot of women chat on the show today, so you're just going straight filopian tubes. Okay, I'm ready britty, enough of this, enough of this cult, quit messing with my head.
Speaker 3: My first word, we have bananas, peel dude. Second one, squabble like we're squabbling today. Little argument.
Speaker 1: Well I was gonna say argument, but since you said that word, I'm gonna say it's not argument.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with fight.
Speaker 3: Oh we're two for two right now. Okay, Next word hiccup. Hiccup?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, my daughter had these last night and happened to have the exact episode of Gabby cat On where she had hiccups. All the things I thinking of her like cures to a hiccup. Okay, which are not one word? Swallow old breath, burp, No, it's not okay, next word, Okay, we have to get Brittany, would you get one more? Would you get one crazy?
Speaker 3: One k pennies on the line right now, the one K wordplay the last word. You're three for three onnes zonked like I'm zoked out zoonked.
Speaker 2: It's not out, then I would have chosen out.
Speaker 1: Probably.
Speaker 2: I mean I want to say sleep. Oh no, what was it?
Speaker 3: Tired?
Speaker 2: No, tired's a better answer. Tired's better. I take it back, I take.
Speaker 3: It back so close? But what did fallon do?
Speaker 1: She ruined your night? Yeah, okay, Brittany, you know you don't have to console me. I should be consoling you. I'm so sorry I ruined this for you.
Speaker 3: Ten dollars could have gone.
Speaker 2: Far, but we don't say ten dollars.
Speaker 1: Pennies.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of copper, Brittany.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening though, for real, And I'm sorry I failed you.
Speaker 2: Love you.
Speaker 7: Oh that's okay.
Speaker 1: It's the unbelievable story of the day on one on one kt WB. All right, look, I'm not trying to say people are getting dumber, but it seems like people are truly and we know this right around you. You can think of at least three dumb people you know or work with every single day.
Speaker 3: Well, they just came out with the study that says our attention span is four seconds. Officially, that's all you get. Four seconds. That's it.
Speaker 2: Yep, oh uh huh Okay, so it's proven with this Costco was.
Speaker 1: Just forced to recall nearly eighty thousand pounds. There's a lot of poundage of butter. Why because the label failed dimension it contains milk.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a lot for the record.
Speaker 1: You know what milk is. You know what butter is. You churn, you get, you churn milk into butter. Now, obviously there are some like faux butters you can buy listen, but I think if you're buying butter at Costco, you probably know unless it says it's the If it was the kind where it didn't say fake butter, then I would see where they need to recall it. But you would just assume if the butter goes out, it don't risk it if you have a milk intolerance.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Okay, great, you have to we just we have to stop. We have to take down the guardrails. It's like when you go bowling, you put those little kid rails. I feel like they're the bumpers. The bumpers, I feel like rails. Have you ever been bowling? They do the same thing. Okay, listen, I just feel like survival of the fitest sometimes, you know what I mean? Like if you can't differentiate butter and butter and what butter is and what it derives from, that's.
Speaker 1: Just I went on a weird field trip when I was younger, and you had to go to like one of those old time villages and then maybe churn butter. And I'm like, I feel like I just churned butter for someone's actual household.
Speaker 2: I feel like this was like a trick.
Speaker 3: I just feel like child labor a little bit.
Speaker 1: I'm from Indiana. Do you know how much child labor is going on? There?
Speaker 2: Is so sketchy.
Speaker 3: Okay. Also, if you're the employe that made that mistake, what what is your day? Like? Do you get fired? You're just like, oopsies, oops.
Speaker 1: I don't know who who's gonna in more trouble the person who forgot to put made for milk on the eighty thousand pounds of recalled butter or the person who put an adult website on the back of Wicked Barbie dolls.
Speaker 3: You tell me either way, if I'm either of them, one hundred percent, it's not my fault. Somebody's going down with the ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Craig told me it was fine.
Speaker 3: I sent any emails out.
Speaker 1: And yeah, Craig was like approved, So like I would never have but Craig Craig is He's the worst.
Speaker 3: Today's trending with Felon and Cold.
Speaker 11: On one on one.
Speaker 2: It's brought to you by nickolay Law dot com.
Speaker 1: How many unread text messages do you have on your phone right now?
Speaker 3: Cold, I can tell you zero.
Speaker 2: Really, you're like me, then, yeah.
Speaker 3: Definitely, And some people like flex about it. They're like I have one hundred. Gives me so.
Speaker 2: Much EXI people do they post it all the time.
Speaker 1: I'm like, huh, Like there's a there's a guy we both know in radio and he'll post it on. I'm like, you're reckless. I can't handle it. But they did this bit with like the Philadelphia Eagles and they were asking them some of the players had like five hundred and six unread messages. A lot of people seem to just leave messages unread, and I don't understand that.
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Like, now, is it cause you know what the person's texted? I'm so confused by that.
Speaker 3: If you're famous, it makes more sense. But but at that point I would just get a new phone, new number, Like if you're not in contact with this person anyway, Oh for sure, they don't need my number.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying Okay, I got so.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying I respond to every single text, but I at least open it.
Speaker 2: So that does that show up as a red like little bubble on my phone?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That just gives me too much anxiety.
Speaker 1: Random pulled how many unread messages text messages do you have on your phone right now? Five three ninety two one katiewb one Just out of curiosity, I did want to mention this because people are really hyped for Wicked. Everyone is getting a chance to go to an advanced screening. We have this, which is so cool because we can hit theaters number twenty second. But we have this advanced screening on November seventeenth, So that's this coming Sunday. You can win passes when you go to katiwb dot com keyword contest to enter that and I just know, like the movie's gonna be so huge, so a lot of people probably want to check that one out. And that's your pop cult. I'm sorry, nope, that's your trending.
Speaker 2: Sorry. Brought to you by nicolay Law dot.
Speaker 1: Com, Balad and Colt one on one point three KATIEWV with Famlin and Colt. Now, I love when a game show goes just off the rails because one of the contestants says something so out of control. You expect it, usually with family feud, but occasionally Wheel of Fortune gives you a delight. This one is not as perverted as some of the ones we've had that were so funny in the past, but this one is still funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, So he's he has the chance, he's try to solve the puzzle.
Speaker 1: Hear what he missolved it with, and then what the actual correct answer was.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, let's hear it. Treat yourself a round of sausage. I'm sorry, that's not it. Over to Katina.
Speaker 1: I like to solve.
Speaker 4: Okay, give yourself a round of applause.
Speaker 1: Now let me just add in the last word. They had the A so it was never going to be sausage. It would never.
Speaker 3: The last three letters like there was no g in the words a.
Speaker 2: Usc can be fair. I feel like that's how I would do. I know for a fact, just admit it.
Speaker 1: If you would be horrible at Wheel of Fortune, raise your hand.
Speaker 2: You can text it.
Speaker 1: I would suck at Wheel of Fortune, or you text it.
Speaker 2: I'd be amazing.
Speaker 1: My mom would be amazing when I texted this image to cult earlier, either he read the story, or you would be amazing because you immediately knew what the puzzle was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was only That's the only thing that watched me when I was a child is Wheel of Fortune?
Speaker 1: Just hones say one on one point three, katiewb with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 2: All right, we did it.
Speaker 1: We drew names in case you missed it earlier, Secret Santa, we put all the names from our show, both names into a hat.
Speaker 2: You could not draw your own name.
Speaker 1: We said a five dollars spending limit, So don't tell me whose name you drew.
Speaker 3: I don't know why not who, but we'll.
Speaker 1: Reveal coming up on the December twentieth, when we exchanged gifts with our Secret Santa. I'm so excited to have a great night. Thanks for listening.