Speaker 1: It's time to read my lips. Shower mit number one word suggested before read my lips to that.
Speaker 2: I almost took a picture of it when I was in the shower, but then I was like, oh, my phone's not in here, so.
Speaker 1: The mint to just rake your undercarriage. Oh dude, we were talking about using wash cloths or the loofah, the poof a little meshy thing and chili. Mitten's up, Mitten's up. He's got mitts, he's got two Catcher's mitts on in the shower and he's washing himself.
Speaker 2: You gotta clean that nut gumbo.
Speaker 1: Bro right, dude, it's great. I knew you were clean, but I didn't know you were that. I didn't know you were mitt clean. Yeah, hey, Raoul, good morning.
Speaker 3: How you doing sir.
Speaker 1: I'm doing great. I'm doing great. Uh. Who do you think is going to win you the A C L three day weekend passes Alex or Chile?
Speaker 3: Put Alex.
Speaker 1: He's moody, You get moody quickly. Okay.
Speaker 3: I think you're just trying to believe in your pay me in a corner.
Speaker 2: Nobody puts baby in the corner.
Speaker 1: Money Mike, good morning, Good more than brother Ron, you're on team Chile, Yes, sir, let's do it. Okay, let's do it. One, two, three, four, five, six seven. I have seven words here, seven words. I am mixing them up.
Speaker 3: He's mixing them up.
Speaker 1: Okay. I don't know what the tiebreaker is. I don't know what anybody's getting anything. Who's going first?
Speaker 2: I am?
Speaker 3: You are either returning cham he's trying to go three in a row.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to win today since both of them picked two.
Speaker 1: Oh behind the scene. Interesting, okay, well, here we go. No respect, Chi like no respect.
Speaker 3: You've won two in a row, and that's how they do you.
Speaker 2: No respect on my name?
Speaker 1: You know, you know what happens when the twins go at it. Here we go.
Speaker 2: You're trying to the boys pop.
Speaker 1: Guy, it's just not true. I don't think a lock on that china is going to help. Yeah, it's so big, these guys. They scuffled.
Speaker 3: Hey, I would say, bring the china down. It's tea time.
Speaker 1: Okay. These are Chili's words. He has headphones on, he can't hear me test his timing, and Alex is just waiting to get mad about something. Why not? Here we go, Payola Piola. Paola. Paola sent this in thank you, excuse me, big stretch.
Speaker 4: There were uh mourning Woody pointy Woody, mourning Woody morning, wood morning, woody morning.
Speaker 2: Somebody texted me some music went away.
Speaker 1: Then say that again mourning Woody.
Speaker 3: Morning, Woody boot with a text coming.
Speaker 1: I mean that's a professional, right there. Hey you go, Now, no money, Mike, I can't discount my man's comments here earlier. He just said let's go, but you didn't picture ly. Yeah, that is great.
Speaker 2: Can cover the words, cover the words. I gotta do something real quick.
Speaker 3: Okay, heang, he's working. He's just working.
Speaker 1: Oh he's switching the camera angle around.
Speaker 3: There, you go, hold on, give me a second.
Speaker 1: Money, Mike. What when he said who do you want to play? For you? And you said, Alex, what did he say to you?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Like he said, uh, well I'm gonna lose on purpose.
Speaker 1: Now nice, he's a professional. All right, here we go, morning Woodie. He got that one. Next one for money, Mike thumbs up.
Speaker 2: Let's roll this tricky.
Speaker 1: Jessica sent this in ham Kitty, What ham kitty?
Speaker 3: You aren't needy?
Speaker 1: Ham kitty, ham kitty?
Speaker 2: He eats it?
Speaker 1: Ham kitty, you're nasty ham kitty, hamp tity, ham kitty, hamp t t ham kitty so sneaky? Are you mad?
Speaker 3: I just say it was a mean word. Descend in for Chillia.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you, brother, I shuffled very mean word, ham kitty kitty.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 5: Today.
Speaker 1: Wow, I thought it was a great word.
Speaker 3: Jessica thought enough of it that he used it.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: She used my weakness.
Speaker 1: Gives me your one weakness, ham kitty. Not to be confused with something else that's been said on this show in the past. Right, all, here we go.
Speaker 2: I even said it t T.
Speaker 1: Chris with a ca O k r R. Yes, thank you for sending this in thumbs.
Speaker 2: Up, thumbs up.
Speaker 1: I hope. I didn't even look this up on Urban Dictionary. I don't know. I'm just gonna go with this is what happens the truckers in the ring.
Speaker 3: I'm not looking up anything for you.
Speaker 1: Dirty mud flap, dirty mud flap.
Speaker 6: Okay, the last one is mudflap, dirty butt flap, dirty dirty mudflamp, dirty mudflapow.
Speaker 3: I mean I was I was good.
Speaker 1: Should we not be saying that on the air dirty mudflaps?
Speaker 2: That doesn't how you say it, because it could be the the mudflap from a truck.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought. I that's what dirty mudflaps. Did not get, did not get ham Kitty, shut up, stick noise.
Speaker 2: This is not Springfield.
Speaker 3: Alright, then the entire time, he's not gonna guess one thing. Stop lost My.
Speaker 1: God, there we go? Is he being serious? Ham Kitty? Inspired by something that Chili said, I thought you would have got it.
Speaker 5: Ali, Marie, you better act right, you better act right.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Good look, buddy, Melissa sent this one in.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, I'm up.
Speaker 6: He uh physically gave Rob the thumbs up.
Speaker 3: He did not say anything.
Speaker 7: Here we go October third, stop October third.
Speaker 1: Oh why is he not talking? I don't know.
Speaker 3: You're just saying what are you saying?
Speaker 7: October third? October third, October thing.
Speaker 6: Oh he didn't get it.
Speaker 3: No, listen, he didn't get it.
Speaker 8: I stopped it right before he said it.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to say time.
Speaker 6: Well, I.
Speaker 3: He didn't get it. I'm sorry he didn't.
Speaker 2: You're a referee.
Speaker 1: I was a bad referot.
Speaker 6: I mean he said take shot, but I pressed it and then he said it.
Speaker 2: God, now he's gonna be more upset.
Speaker 3: If he finds out, I'm not going to tell him. So you're talking to her during it. That doesn't count. That doesn't count. As the time. I got it.
Speaker 1: Mundo sent this one in.
Speaker 6: Here we go, big stretch, what big stretch, big dresser, big treasure.
Speaker 5: Big stretch, big stretch, big.
Speaker 3: Stretch, shot within time, within.
Speaker 1: The time, big stretch. Here we go, stretch pressure cooker.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, oh wow.
Speaker 1: For the tie oil and gas, Greg, oh boy, thumbs up.
Speaker 8: Trump traffic what Trump traffic shrimp, traffic, Trump traffic shrimp, Trump traffic, Trump Trump traffic, Trump traffic political.
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 5: The boys are at Alice Leaves overtime overtime.
Speaker 3: Look, buddy, he's playing.
Speaker 1: Okay, Chile, what's up overtime with your boyfriend? Man, that was stressful. I'm gonna say, yeah, what's you were just staring at me the whole first word.
Speaker 5: I'm stressed out.
Speaker 2: I'm just keeping time.
Speaker 5: You're like, this is gonna be so chill.
Speaker 2: Intimidate you that bad.
Speaker 1: Yes, he just wasn't saying anything. And then his eyes glare. He's got big old eyes, like manhole cover huge. All right, could you put your headphones on?
Speaker 2: Oh god, I thought you were gonna give me instructions and Steward.
Speaker 8: We're there.
Speaker 1: Just I'm gonna say the words your hand to. After I say the word, you start timing.
Speaker 3: I will time it.
Speaker 1: Good, good fluking, Here we go.
Speaker 2: If I lose this, Tesla's fault.
Speaker 1: It's for a cl weekend. Past this guy, step it up. Cindy sent this one in. See how well the boys have been paying attention to today's show. Thumbs up, we go as soon as I say the words, start timing, please.
Speaker 5: Porky party, What porky party, bony party, Porky part, pointy party, Porky Party, pointing party, Porky Party, Porky Party, Morning Woody, Porky Party, Morning Booty Porky Party, Morning park Porky Party, Porky Party, Morning Parking Porky Party, Booty party, Poor poor porky Porky Party, Porky Party, Porky.
Speaker 2: Can't your faces.
Speaker 1: Porky party, Porky Party.
Speaker 2: I's a morning party.
Speaker 3: What's tonight? What's tonight?
Speaker 1: Where's he going? What's time?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, right, let me go get that psycho.
Speaker 1: He's got to get it.
Speaker 2: I could have been with us.
Speaker 6: No, it couldn't have been never mind, I believe.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: I got money Mic on team Chili, I got Raoul on Team Alex speaking. Up, Here comes Alex, Here comes the Alex looks re energized, not exactly like running down here like he's going to the octagon. He just kind of saundered in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's mad because he's a husband, not a boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Saundered. Oh yeah, no tuggy, no tugies for husbands, his lips boyfriend. Trust me all right again, Cindy, Maybe he said, maybe this is too hard. Maybe I don't know. I'll see combs up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Porky Party, pored a potty Porky Party, Porky Porky por Porky Party, Porky Party, Boring Party, Porky Party, Porky Party, Portly Part, Porky's Party, Porky's Party, Porky Party.
Speaker 3: Itta. Good game, Buddy, Good game, ra ra Raul.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, what are you giving them roll?
Speaker 3: For putting us through all of that? You still get a pair of three day weekend passes to the second weeket of ACL.
Speaker 1: Did you earn it?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but congrats.
Speaker 1: I feel like that game to do You have another case of beer coming up.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like Monday already.
Speaker 3: It's like streamer Friday.
Speaker 1: All right, No it's not. It's Throwback Thursday. Winning Songs Plate at nine thirty, raouls off to a cl and we are late.