Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners can be listening to that new country morning show. You never heard of them. No, they probably don't have the lights on. Definitely not Ay, Norm more than everybody. Norm, Come on, what are you doing? Are you for real? Yeah, I'm for real. I'm coming back from a long weekend and feeling good.
Speaker 1: Right now, we're about to find out how good of weekend you had by your play here. You're going for with number four, two games away from going back into the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Right you've been in the Hall of.
Speaker 1: Fame, yes, one time, one time in Hall of Fame. Sure, but you beat some big time Hall of famers to get here. Now I got Shane over here, Shane, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Well let's let's give Norm his thing. Here we go, and then lined up for you, Shane is what fish file at? Are you order your fish fil air? Are you fresh? Are you a brand new player? I am fresh? Fit shame? What are you gonna do? What do you Why are you bothered? Why are you wasting my time? This guy? Norm? Hoping I'm gonna be Shane the pain?
Speaker 1: You know? Norm? We'll see Norm is the guy that's already responsible for the biggest upset of the year. You want to be the guy with the biggest upset of the year.
Speaker 2: Is that what you want? Because that's that's that's what would happen if okay, to be the biggest upset of the year.
Speaker 1: Okay, Shane's never played before. You're playing for a Rod Ryan Show t shirt.
Speaker 2: Norm is really really good, Shane. How was your weekend? Shane?
Speaker 1: It was good, It was good. Yeah, we're about to find out how good it was.
Speaker 2: So Shane, it's real leasy.
Speaker 1: You just shout out your name when you think you know the answer. It's been twenty one plus years. They have not given me buzzers yet for you guys.
Speaker 2: So just shout out.
Speaker 1: Your name, say your name before Norm wait for me to call on you give me the correct answer. Okay, these are most questions. These are most questions. Oh yeah, yeah, okay, Shane, are you ready? I'm ready?
Speaker 2: Okay, don't embarrass yourself. Try not to be embarrassing. You embarrass yourself, all right, Shane and Norm, Here we go. Norm. You're ready, right, I'm ready? All right? Here we go.
Speaker 1: Question number one, Okay, we'll start out easy. Who was the first President of the United States of America?
Speaker 2: Norm, George Washington? George Washington is correct, Shane. He's quick.
Speaker 1: He's quick. But you took a cut. You were in there. He smoked you. But I appreciate you saying your name and getting in there. You're proving to me that you've heard the game before, and I just got to step it up, just just a little quicker.
Speaker 2: Okay, dude, that's it all right?
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Shout out your name.
Speaker 1: When you think you know the answer, that's Shane over there. He's never played before, mo, Norm has played before. Here comes another one of most questions, based on the popular children's book if you give a mouse a cookie?
Speaker 2: Nope, Shane, go for it.
Speaker 1: Oh need an answer in three two one? Okay, hold on, hold on, Shane? WHOA I like you getting in there though, listen. I would not have gotten this question right. Really, No, I don't know what you're talking about here, Norm, based on the popular children's book if you give a mouse a cookie?
Speaker 2: What is he going to ask for milk? What are you guys talking about? Dam You've never read a children's book. Everybody knows that Rod. I mean the five of those books. I mean Milk and Cookies. I get that part, But are we talking about like three Blind Mice? What mouse brands? I'm buying it on Amazon right now, chewey? Is it the mouse?
Speaker 1: The cook not do it?
Speaker 2: Little? What book is this? Hell? What book is that? No idea? I mean either that's name Shane. You played well today? You played well? You didn't You didn't embarrass.
Speaker 1: Yourself, And that's what I was prepared to like send you away with like, Shane, you embarrassed yourself, but you didn't.
Speaker 2: You did, good man. I hope you play again. All right, I appreciate it. All right, Now, I'm not sure about your play, norm It was a fresh fish. Why didn't you destroy him?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, one.
Speaker 2: Had to go back into thinking about my early childhood. Give a mouse a cookie?
Speaker 1: Everybody knows everyone, Yeah, everybody knew.
Speaker 2: Really did Shane though? Now he does?
Speaker 1: All right, that's a T shirt for norm and that's an invitation to come back tomorrow and play for game five.
Speaker 2: Well done, Normy, Thank you,