Speaker 1: Welcome to it. Welcome to the one more. Can I say podcast right? Or what? Num? But are we on? We are on two three two. I want of your host Tonga pone and woo woo woot to that man. All right, let's go ahead and introduce the other members of the pod with up pop fam. You already know. She's the first lady of the pot, the only lady of the pod. She's fluffy and fine. She is Kiki. Whoo woo.
Speaker 2: That's what's up.
Speaker 1: So how was your weekend?
Speaker 2: It was cute?
Speaker 1: Hi? What did you do? Worked? Yeah? Work summer smash. I saw a summer smash. You was there, like, yep, I was there. I worked Friday and then I went on Saturday and I was like, let me go see Kiki. She back there broadcasting love. So you just went to just see the show. Yeah, okay, all right, we'll talk about that later in I know it's that Why Why what do you feel left out? Body? Summer? Everybody going some smash? No didn't call you, No, anybody called me out here? That good? Here? What are you talking about? You have to work?
Speaker 2: I was supposed to say, I'm supposed to be working.
Speaker 1: My bad.
Speaker 2: I was I was supposed to say, I.
Speaker 1: Supposed to say was working.
Speaker 2: At he s about that after party either, I ain't talking about nothing.
Speaker 1: There was no after now you know if y'all did after parting, y'all was the future. Y'all didn't tell me.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know he is.
Speaker 3: He said his friend Pluto was gonna maybe pop in next thing.
Speaker 2: I know next thing. I know his future right there?
Speaker 1: You know who Pluto is.
Speaker 2: Stop playing like you don't know that man nickname. It was crazy.
Speaker 1: I'd be so mad at y'all if y'all kicked it the future and I wasn't. By the way there.
Speaker 2: Where you were though.
Speaker 1: By the way, there's a rapper that's on there was on Summers Fast name Pluto. I've had enough of this ship away. They keep doing it, they keep taking people. You can't just because it's a rapper's nickname don't mean you can take it and use it as your real name. Okay, what was Hancho? We know that rudo you called? That's future Hoh, that's jay Z. If it's a rapper, come out as whole, like, stop it, stop taking it. I think I walked past the rapper it was like named Bluto. I was like, you want something else, sir, you better have some hits because you Let's go ahead. Man. You hear him funny man in the pot, and he was telling us about something, the comedian now grill Master exact book. Yes, how y'all doing? Woot wooed?
Speaker 2: Now you cook some wings?
Speaker 1: Yes? I grilled all weekend Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. And on Friday, I think I undercooked my I undercooked my wings because I ran out of light sunlight, little salmonilla. No, I didn't either, Okay, but they were they were. They weren't like how I like them. They were like done. But you know, if you if you're gonna barbecue, you need to you need to charcoal char on it. You really need to be barbecue. So I was like, hm hmm, okay, what am I gonna do? I was gonna warm up in the oven and finish them. But then the Lord made my oven not work. No, I'm blaming that on the Lord because you ain't paid your gas bill. I gotta happened.
Speaker 2: I never pay that bill.
Speaker 1: So I learned my lesson and let that bill pile up. That's that's a big one. That's don't know, don't let that one slip funder. He was, gas will come get you if you forget a couple of months, because they don't cut you off. They let it. They let it pile up. Oh yeah, you'll need a payment plan.
Speaker 2: But the next thing you know, you're in the payment plan.
Speaker 1: Pament plan.
Speaker 2: O them people right now. Okay, so what did you do with the wings? Did you put them? I put them in the refrigerator.
Speaker 1: I put them in the refrigerator then and then Saturday I got up and then I put them back on the grill. So you so wait a minute, that's so Saturday morning in ninety degree weather, it was it was hot. You was barbecued. I was barbecued. Yeah, you're real. Your afternoon it was like, but I liked he trying to I'm African. I love the heat, you know what I'm saying. So I felt like I was in the Motherland. I had me a cold beer and a little what tone called snoop dogg medicine, and I had them wings out there and then I got them back. I got them crispy like how I wanted them, and they were goodious, delicious, delicious, not through some hot dogs on.
Speaker 2: What did you eat the first Now you want to be a hungry.
Speaker 1: Went to bed hungry as hell. I was mad because I had cooked all that food and I was hungry as hell. I just had a bowl of cereal. Wait a minute, half grilled fool. You was like, well, ain't nothing I can do.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. I couldn't and I tried to finish it in the oven.
Speaker 1: The oven wasn't working. First of all, I need a new oven, clearly, clearly that's that's a big purchase. It is. But now you just can't just get an oven. You gotta get the whole set. You do, Yeah, what do you mean like microwave? Microwave an it's got a match, Yes, and my microwave be when I ain't gonna lie I when I buy my house.
Speaker 2: I two years ago, when I bought my house.
Speaker 1: You we all know me.
Speaker 2: He asked me what he bought hisself. I don't know there.
Speaker 4: I don't even know your household.
Speaker 1: You see what, friends, I don't know, don't remember what I thought? You remember what she said? I don't know. I kind of feel shamed to say I knew, expect to know. We've been doing this podcast five years, Okay, we talked about me buying a house within that time. But that's all right, sitting I don't know where you stay. I ain't been over there. Nobody say your ass been over there, country ass. Nigga, I hate you. He was Joey the whole.
Speaker 3: Story, got his manic cook some half done wings and went to bed.
Speaker 2: This is what twenty twenty five. Men.
Speaker 3: My uncle would have been out there would a flash like get them wings done?
Speaker 2: Okay, he would have been out.
Speaker 1: I had no light. I was scared to mess him up.
Speaker 2: That's the problem, y'all knew school man.
Speaker 1: I look, I got it. I'm the least handy one on the pot. I know, I already know. I wasn't that Kicky waymore handy it than me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tom would have ordered him some wings I would.
Speaker 1: Want to sell. I'm like, well that didn't work out. Then it got late, and then I didn't want nothing that was open. So oh yeah, that's what.
Speaker 2: That is the worst.
Speaker 1: Ooh, that's the worst. I was just hungry and up. I was like, I'm just gonna eat some cere and go to bed because they didn't piss me off. Somebody need to make a twenty four hour something good. Food, good good food, like at least not even twenty four hours. You gotta be able to feel at ten pm to one o'clock in the morning, right there, ten to one. That's the sweet spot, because if you work all day, you come in and you look at those food choices on over eat here, they be terrible. You're like, yeah, I can't eat this, I can't eat this, not this late. Nah, I wanted to eat something for real, at least nah it at work. Let's go ahead and jump into the pie. Oh no, before we jump into the pie, summer smash. I am gonna say this and I and I started to tag zag Zach in a in a post. I was like, nope, I didn't want the backlash. I gotta give futures credit. He's a goat. He's a goat. I got to I have to know.
Speaker 2: He must be the heat.
Speaker 1: You my boy, So I got my boy. Okay, I can't. I can't. I can't look at you do it.
Speaker 2: You don't want to be up my salad. This is a twenty dollars salad.
Speaker 1: He's the twenty dollars salad.
Speaker 2: I say hungry.
Speaker 3: He wants me to be hungry too, your salad too, what's all this ship in it?
Speaker 1: You don't eat?
Speaker 2: Yes, I do journey.
Speaker 3: I'm on my health journey, and I like a little decoration in my salad. He didn't knock my salad off and threw my fork.
Speaker 1: On the ground. Damn, God made dirt. Dirt on hurt.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry anyway. It must be the heat.
Speaker 3: You hot, No, you got heat exhaustion, because he did come out with a house on fire.
Speaker 1: It was about it was like, I'm gonna just tell you. It was like I've heard I've seen some bad performances from future. I have seen some lack of daisical ones. I think he knows it. I think he I think he hears and pays attention to it, and now he like, Yo, that was a That was it. That was it. Hit after hit after hit, the house on fire coming back, the screams, and then the amount of people that were going crazy to this dude's records. I mean, it made me rethink the thing I said about Soldier Field. Not by himself, I don't think so, but he definitely could pack out some a wild number of people. He that was that was impressed. I'm people staying with Kiki. You gotta look at that. Remember that crowd. Was you out there to see that crowd?
Speaker 3: I was in my car waiting on my nephew. They saw it and they enjoyed it. They said it was great. So I will give Future that.
Speaker 1: I'm just glad. God, what is going on in this podcast? Look at these people come around. I've been preaching this. He did it at Lollapalooza too. Future is one of them ones, and I just fit. All I said is he needs to be in the conversation. Never said he was better than this person or better when I'm wrong conversation. Not like you.
Speaker 2: He's got nothing. He's got hits over ten years, ten, twelve, thirteen, fourteen years of hits, and there was so many.
Speaker 1: He left on the table. But you remember what I just said. See, I was on this PODLI like other members of it, will admit when they wrong. I admit when I'm wrong. No way, you don't.
Speaker 2: I don't either.
Speaker 1: I do admit when I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: May we argue, Shi, I make it right, make me right?
Speaker 1: She find a way? I do? She find But I saw.
Speaker 3: Your one of your goats over the weekend too. I noticed that you didn't acknowledge anything. I was tagging you in but I don't give a damn I saw Danielle Jones. Okay, no, he's a damn lie, and I told him, you know that he is on your Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 2: He even seemed a little shocked, but.
Speaker 1: I said, I saw the question Ki Ki starting the question she Patty. She told usself, Hey, d damn, I did he posted. I did see it. She said to Caupole, he is on you one of his favorite rb cs. You all his Mount Rushmore said. Niggas said, nigga, you lying never made one of them, man, the first time I've heard. That's how he was looking at. Who is crazy? It is crazy? I just because Donell Man a couple of albums man, back in the day they hit like for me from my era. You gotta have you if not one song, you have to have a like. An album has to be good like back then. You couldn't get away with a lot of phelling songs. And Donelle has a couple albums that are no skips. You can see listen. So I gotta put him up there. He like honor mention, no no, no, but I tell him he was You're gonna say, who me.
Speaker 2: From Chicago? Put down and he shut it down.
Speaker 3: He shut it down, like, please, like y'all if he comeing to y'all city, go see him.
Speaker 1: I told him he got you for real, Zach. He's like, it's just like a future moment. It's just like a future I was in the second row. I was there to see Downall. Okay, so what happened from a show perspective and donell We love you Donall, but I gotta tell the truth. That's my responsibility to the people. I was there to see Downaill. I was sitting in the second row excited, like Danielle got them hits. It took him too long to get going. Switch up that. My advice would be to switch up the set list. Dnall, you got the hits, because.
Speaker 3: Its bro, you got this.
Speaker 1: He has the hits to kill it. Nobody's gonna question Downaia on that. But when you come out with two, maybe even three songs that we don't know off the top, you lose us. And then he was heavy on the back end, but then he had to rush through the back end, so it was kind of like and he was giving us a little bit.
Speaker 2: Then he was like then he you know, he did his thing left one, say what?
Speaker 1: Say what? Say what? My advice to you donell will be I know you want to live on a high note, but start with come out to say what? Say what? Say what? End on where I want to be, and then coached in through there. You know what I'm saying, because you you came.
Speaker 2: Out with the song. Ain't nobody heard this?
Speaker 1: SI? And then or another song he can start off with and say if you don't want to start with say what do that? Oh this love my favorite song, you could come out with that one that could be like the start, just got to be stronger. In my opinion, you want to start Okay. The Future set list was amazing. It took too long and I've seen future well futures of wanting to go. You know what I'm saying, So future set listen off. But what he come out? Did he come out to I'm that nigga? Or did he come out to I can't even remember the song of everything? He ended in March Madness, played it twice. He did March Madness twice like a little bit. He went full song halfway second. He knew I was waiting for it. He was crazy, But anyway, like you did say set list, dude, Yeah, Donelle got the hits. That's not a question. I just feel like it could have been organized. Okay, I thought he saying the performance for.
Speaker 3: Who was the best performance? So then of the night for that show, I Maya. Okay, she's great, she's you're talking about a set list. You wouldn't have known. Maya went non stop singing. Everybody singing every word she.
Speaker 1: Maya was taking songs where it wasn't even her song, but she just did the hook and was doing that part. Then it would transition to one of her songs. Then they would go boo boo she did when she did the rug Rats songs. I lost my mind. She did take me I want to go there? I was like, oh, I forgot Maya did that? Yeah, take me the bad great place. Maya got her set. It's tight fire. You don't know that you was grown. He was watching.
Speaker 3: It's this channel called Nickelodeon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was there when Nicolodeon started. I was there. He did a remix of the rug Rats song and it was very very popular amongst the youth at the time.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, amongst the youth.
Speaker 3: Just when they started making the cartoons and color Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 2: That doesn't surprise me. Former she's always.
Speaker 1: Look Kim, don't sleep on Kim. Kim came through in that concert and did her thing. Okay, I liked it. Who else you get winded? Yeah, High Park Festival, she got a little winded. I like him. You got I mean, she does a lot of movements, too much dancing. I wasn't mad at her getting winded because we saw why. It was a reason.
Speaker 2: It's like when Bobby Brown stopped in New Addition, you'd.
Speaker 1: Be like, I ain't mad at Kim. I was like, you gotta change the perform it LF. I'd rather you stop than pull a Drew Hill and it's just bring out new niggas. You're gonna get that Drew Hill gonna fight you, like you know, I love my favorite. They watched the pod obviously, like you have to. You just had the niggas there and just stopped. That was just sat down, you have okay, all right, we'll stop. We're gonna get off of that boss, all right. Chris Brown pleaded not guilty Friday. The charges related to beating a music producer with a bottle in London in a London in a London nightcub that got me back in twenty twenty three. Do you think he's gonna get off because the problem is with this now you know London has a large amount of cameras everywhere. Now they're saying that is possible footage. What do you think.
Speaker 3: I hope he get off. I hope, I truly hope Chris Brown get off. And I've heard him talk about his experience in their jail. He said it was a lovely place and the people were lovely. I just don't want, you know, him to start thinking that just because that was a good experience.
Speaker 2: Then you know what I'm saying, like, take it to trial.
Speaker 3: They got me. I don't know, but I'm praying for Chris Brown. I really hope that he beat it.
Speaker 1: I think he's gonna beat the case. I just you just gotta look at it like this. What benefits them more Chris Brown's resources or Chris Brown being locked up. They gonna get some more money out of him, probably make him pay the people personally, beat a bunch of money, and then pay the court a bunch of money. He already paid six million to get out. They come to get another four five from him, and then they gonna let him go on his way. Yep, that's what I think. I think he's gonna have to pay, Like, I think it's gonna be some big money that he's gonna have to pay, especially if they got footage and everything, then they might give like a probationary something, you know, something that he can where he can perform and still do his thing. But if I'm now, I get more out of Chris Brown's money than I do him just being locked up. Yeah, gotta stop allegedly beating people up. He does, he got you, gotta stop allegedly he got gotta man. Stop allegedly whooping ass some point. We just got you. We want you to sing gang no more allegen thing was arguing like that, you keep allegedly fighting, Please stop allegedly whooping as please please all right? Adjudged and R Kelly quest for an emergency release. His current fiance, Joscelyn Savage, comes out of hoiding to confirm that she's not R. Kelly's sex slave and that they are actually engaged. Take a listen, Hi, everyone, my name.
Speaker 5: Is I'm years old and I'll be thirty next month. I just want to come out here, shortly. You know that I am not a victim. Robert for ten years. He has been incarcerated for six years, and I have seen him every weeknd for the past six years. Just three years ago, I proposed to Robert and he said yes, and we are planning on getting married and having a family, and I'm very excited about that. But anyways, I just want to come out here and let you guys know to please do not believe the lies that my mother and father are coming out here saying about me and Robert. I am not held against my will. I am not a sex lage. I am not brainwashed or any of those crazy lies that were told on me.
Speaker 1: Anytime somebody got to say I'm gonna be thirty next month, it's just nasty.
Speaker 2: I'm twenty nine. I'll be thirty. Like, okay, you have a think, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: You know how somebody has the intention of doing something, but they make it worse. Yep, that was not that made everything worse. That did not clear anything up for nobody. You look, I just saw a little bus. I just come pull up. Yeah, I was excited. I am You don't okay got to say that. I just don't feel like she sounded that smart. No, we never ad we didn't ever think Josh Savage was a scholar, no shade never. I just would have just you ever hear somebody talking, they sound a little slow. Yeah, allegedly she sound allegedly slow. She and that doesn't help your case, you know what I'm saying, When you're trying to prove somebody's inn sens or that you aren't here when you she just sound a little off, and you may it. I can't say that somebody taking advantage of that, but you do seem a little off. You to might not propose to him, and I didn't see him every weekend for the last six months.
Speaker 2: You just seem off. I'm sorry, No, maybe it's me Kiki.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you this question. You know, I'll look at stuff. I'm just playing devil's advocate. I'm not agreeing to anything. The problem with R. Kelly's case to me and not not all the other stuff. When people talk about the age stuff, we know that there are laws in place where people have mess with women that are significantly younger than them, that we have people that have families with Yeah, my grandma was with my granddaddy since she was fifteen fourteen, and he was blah blah blah. A lot of this stuff. It happens, and black culture happens in white culture, happens in a lot of different cultures. And I don't know. That's the part with me where it gets a little. It muddies the water. Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: What muddy's the water that everybody's doing it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been acceptable all this time, and then now R Kelly, R Kelly is being held to this type of standard. Right.
Speaker 3: The problem with that is is wrong, right, So it's wrong. Whether this person got caught or that person got caught is wrong, right, And that's the that's the issue.
Speaker 2: So it's really it's hard. It's like I love R.
Speaker 3: Kelly's music more than anybody, and I want, I wish he could be free in creating art for us, because I feel like that's what he was created to do, right, more than anybody. But when I look at the things he's accused of and the things that we know and have seen on video that he's done, there's no.
Speaker 2: Excuse for it.
Speaker 3: It's just not so whether he in jail for that crime or this crime, he didn't done some crimes.
Speaker 2: That you should be locked up for for the rest of his life.
Speaker 3: If my daughter was on that videotape, he probably be dead fair enough, not even not even gonna you know, And again I'm not and I'm talking about the back in the day take that the new girls who were underage and their parents took them to him and gave them to him, and not they mad because they don't have any more money to extore from him.
Speaker 2: Absolutely both parties, the parents need to be locked up.
Speaker 1: He needn't be up.
Speaker 3: Everybody need to go to jail. You know what I'm saying. They're just as wrong as he is. In my opinion, I don't give them. They ain't no better, they're actually worse because that's your child that you're taking to a known pedophile. That's crazy. So everybody need to go to jail in that case. It's just like, but when you sit now at this point, she's twenty nine. She told y'all about to be thirty next month, so now she's an adult. And if she's choosing to stay into this, you know what I'm saying, Now that's between now. It's completely legal as far as him and herb whatever, because she's twenty nine, So you know, whatever happens to her, I don't have any sympathy for her.
Speaker 2: She's just dumb.
Speaker 1: That's just my part is just she didn't see the elevator wasn't going all the way up. Yeah, the sun wasn't quite shiny, and that could be she said, stupid women. Yeah, I guess you're right on that, you know what I mean, Like, that's not a if you want to say, there's a lot of men that dates to it's a lot of women that they stupid ass men. So it's a that the intelligence level is it that? I think The biggest case that I always said was when I just when I look at it, I'm like, God, damn. The parents, You're like, it's no way, it's no way you can go. When my daughter, my daughter's nineteen, no twenty, when she got a record deal and she was like, Yo, Dad, I'm gonna be in the studio, blah blah blah, al right, cool, how's going a ol? What's going on in there? What's happening? Well, how long you're gonna be there? Like, you know what I mean, I know how studios can go, and you know what I mean. And she learned it. She learned how studios could go. She seen it, She see how it could go. I think the people that were serving their kids up to somebody that we know likes young women. Was that that's a crime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell them to where they hair a certain way.
Speaker 1: Do this. That's a crime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they need to be locked up.
Speaker 1: They need to be with him. It's a crime. That's a crime. All right, let's go ahead and move on to this. And then also in r Kelly News, he was denied. He's trying to get out, but they are denying him. But let's take a listen to this. What else do we have take a list in here. Hey, that is my goal. Letting y'all know. He might come out of retirement. Come on, might come out.
Speaker 2: He come out all the time whenever he wants to. We're here for it.
Speaker 1: He bless us with us feature every now and then. You know why he did that though? Why he only he was in pairs. That's if Beyonce let him do it. He probably begged her to let him do in words in pairs in pairs, because that's that's the clip. The clip, ain't that song? Did you see the clip where he where they went out and then he was liked and then it went and then it went crazy. He wanted to perform that song in Paris because that feels good. And that's what happened. Beyond say it's crazy, you know, because I ain't okay when is Beyonce just be bringing people out?
Speaker 2: That's her.
Speaker 1: That's jay Z.
Speaker 2: That I'm talking. I'm talking trash figuratively.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying when I say begged, I'm not like please, But I'm pretty sure he was like, let me come out this show. And I'm pretty sure he mentioned that to her so he can perform in words in Paris. And that's what I believe. And y'all can't change my change your there's no way which one sounds better that beyond SA like, babe, you want to we about to be in Paris? You want to knock that out, Let's do it. That's probably that's a that's probably like the they homiesth.
Speaker 2: Y'all let me do that this song? You know that we in Paris.
Speaker 1: I gotta he has.
Speaker 2: Performed that in Paris one hundred times. I trust me.
Speaker 3: He's not excited about being in Paris. Like that's jay Z. He's performed in Paris before.
Speaker 1: That's when the song was made thousands, not in front of that many people. A thousand times he's done that song.
Speaker 2: You read a headline.
Speaker 1: He has performed in Paris or fashion Week.
Speaker 2: Like what do we fashion show? And that energy is two different things.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm more excited about the headline you read before the pods started, which was a rumor that jay Z may be preparing to headline the super Bowl this year, so or in twenty six.
Speaker 1: I didn't even read that one.
Speaker 2: No Zach did.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, So that just came out.
Speaker 3: And I have said this, I have said this in recent pods. When jay Z talks to us, there is a rollout happening. There is a reason for it. So I felt like he might have been getting out there checking the temperature of the people, get the reaction, let it go viral. Put the headline out the next Monday that it may be he may be headlined. Now he gonna check our temps. You're gonna watch the part and we won't it. I'll take it what you're saying. And now and now we go on further steps and I'm with that kid that actually makes sense, don't It's very calculated him and Beyonce, don't just wake up like today, you know you should come out.
Speaker 2: And do No everything they do, everything is calculated.
Speaker 3: So I hope that this is the beginning of the rollout for ton to have the best super Bowl party ever.
Speaker 1: I am going to have the best party ever jay Z beforemer everything got to stop. When he say the hell y'all have made jay Z so mad about who he gonna pick. He said, you know what, I'm picking me. Now, somebody say something about that. Now we don't desert. Now I don't deserve That's what he's saying.
Speaker 3: Y'all have made such a ruckus. Who knows how long he's gonna have this partnership with the NFL. So he like, let me get mine off because after that, I'm gonna give. Then what y'all do. Y'all fire me, get rid of me. I don't get I don't care. I got man, I got Rihanna there. I got to be there. You know, he's he's put who he wanted there, Kendrick and that.
Speaker 1: But let me ask you all this that that that headline said for twenty twenty six, what you're winning.
Speaker 2: Twenty five, that's the one coming up just savage. Yeah, I am legend.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Next month, I'm gonna be twenty twenty five, snuck up on me. I still feel a little twenty twenty four way through it.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: We are halfway through the year.
Speaker 1: February would be twenty twenty six when he would perform it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and you gotta start those talks.
Speaker 1: Now. What city would be in though? Is it gonna be La, Olympics, super Bowls in Calli bro, it's gonna be in La. But jay Z doing the halftime.
Speaker 2: Celebrity in the world gonna be there?
Speaker 1: What and he you know, all he gotta do is make a call everybody. He's not gonna just do it by itself. No, No, he gonna bring some craziness out. He will bring some crazy. He gonna just he gonna surprise you, surprise me crazy. I need more than Alisia Keys on that New York song. Now, he definitely won't bring no.
Speaker 3: She coming, she comes, Alicia and Swiss will be Swiss will pop out of a cake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's gonna bring cap I want to see jay Z with somebody we won't.
Speaker 1: Expect Kanye never.
Speaker 2: No, No, So you think he's gonna risk that on that stage.
Speaker 1: I thought about a lot of Maybe Wayne.
Speaker 2: Wayne ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 1: If jay Z has he will talk about the person saved your taxes. You ain't hurt the new album the Feelings I hurt. I don't know if it's mad as the right word.
Speaker 3: That would be the ultimate Sun move though, Like I'm not gonna let you do it, but you could come out.
Speaker 1: On my That's just that's just nasty, all right. How about this fat Joe is accused of allegedly there's a lot of legs out here, y'all. Joh got some allegens.
Speaker 3: On y'all, yesogends, so many allegends.
Speaker 1: Man Fagioe accused of allegedly trying to hire someone to murder fifty cent in a twenty million dollar lawsuit filed by his formal hype man. He alleged in the lawsuit that Joe engaged in and calculated and premeditated conspiracy to murdered fifty cent. That's strong, former hype man, he broke right.
Speaker 3: I don't know, my former hype man can't never suit me like what. It just don't even look like if you was gonna go foul a lawsuit like this. You should have gave yourself another title. You know what I'm saying, I am his former sound engineer, his former you know what I'm saying, I don't know, stage assistant. Hype man just sounds so non credible, like what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Because you was the dude on the stage. Was like, but.
Speaker 6: My laddies don't dance with just what get him?
Speaker 2: Joe?
Speaker 3: That's so crazy, Like, yeah, now you're doing that for twenty years, that's insane.
Speaker 1: Hands up, hands up, hands up here up. You was him. He was him for twenty years. You was him. Let me tell you got to fly around. This is the most crazy thing though, because you was the hype man, and everybody know the hype man position is given to the talentless person friend that somebody's close to you, that you want to have around you and that you want to help put in position.
Speaker 2: That is a hype man's job. You know that.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't take no real time to be a hype man. You didn't write the lyrics. You ain't in the studio says, all you gotta do is repeat stuff. Yeah, real loud, be excited. Are you already for Joey Crack?
Speaker 3: That's all not all hype man, that it's all hype man, just all.
Speaker 1: Have a select kiki all the artist rappers that were performed. It might be two hype men that stand out in the history of period of time that's bust around type man. Yeah, that's that's it. But every other man he's not even man. He's part of the show. But other people are just a dude friend.
Speaker 2: Well, I just don't want you to say about all hype.
Speaker 3: Only two that we know it might be a real lawyer started as a hype man, didn't he Flavor flame did he started a kind of like a fly.
Speaker 1: He was he was a part of the gree but he was a part of two.
Speaker 2: And Tupac started as a hype man for Digital undergrad.
Speaker 1: Definitely he was, but he had also had her afterwards. We had about a twenty year hype man. We're talking about twenty years of hype man. Yeah, not not not one year and then you go get it now like a not like an internship and then you get your way on. No, he decided to hype this man up for twenty years because that's all he could do.
Speaker 2: That was his name that he took care out crazy.
Speaker 1: He's crazy saying hype of the man twenty years. I can't hype man twenty years. Oh my god, you guys, you gotta give me a verse. At some point, I ain't gonna keep coming out here and keep saying your name over open again. Job, let's met me, press a button or something. You ain't the DJ ain't nothing? Yeah man like buster rhymes, hype man. Sorry we have forgotten his name? Split stit star, Yes, yeah, slip star. Best hype man in the history of hip hop music. He has become a part of the show. And did naughty bar Nature have a hype man? You trusting him? Were not that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not that old to know. Not even Nature had a hype man like he walked hisself and yeah, we don't. Yeah, you out there, not by nature, bro. I was fine. I don't know what not my nature had. Okay, I just remember the tube that I don't know. I got into that. I got to the story as somebody else. I got to ask somebody else, to ask somebody. What more can I say? Adult version coming so.
Speaker 2: But at the kids stable again?
Speaker 1: What more can I say? The a' C edition Urban h No, we got and the Simmons. We were we saw this early, but she said some stuff that caught everybody's attention. Take a listen to Angela.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, not my choice, but you know I respect them.
Speaker 2: It's all love.
Speaker 1: It's not your choice.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have chosen it, but it was what was best. What are you saying to me right now, Angela Simmons.
Speaker 7: I'm saying that I'm a lover.
Speaker 1: I love love.
Speaker 2: I you know, I stay.
Speaker 5: This man proclaimed that he wanted to get with Angela Simmons.
Speaker 1: This man like pursued you.
Speaker 7: He proclaimed it in front of everybody that he wants Angela Simmons.
Speaker 5: So you're not telling me that he he did he in the relationship.
Speaker 7: It was my choice, you know. I just I had to make a decision. But I think there's a certain level of like what I will always what I can share and would share publicly, you know what I mean. And I can probably say that I'm not with him anymore, but as far as like details, I would just never.
Speaker 1: It's easy. I'm not sharing my dude. That's it. I'm not sharing my dude. Yo. Got he got chicks, shit rich got chicks been having women for his whole life. Angela Simmons was like, you did too much. I don't know what he did, but he did. He stepped over the too much line because she because of an entertainment family, and so she understands Uncle Russ is an uncle. Like you know what I'm saying, Like we know that she didn't. She didn't see stuff. She knows stuff, and he just did too much. But she was like, all right, I can't. That's what it sounded like to me. What happened nothing not to me. It sounds you've been on TikTok. Somebody been like, y'all got Kiki got the TikTok. It looked like she didne told you something from TikTok.
Speaker 2: Now you said like that, I hear.
Speaker 1: I felt it the other way around from what she was saying, like, I feel like Gotty was like, hey man, this ain't working for us no more. I wish you the best like we had our run. You know what I'm saying. I feel like gott he broke it off. From what I heard, from what I she said, she broke it off.
Speaker 2: She said not by choice.
Speaker 1: Not by choice. When you say not by choice, that means you wanted to stay and somebody was like, yeah, it is probably is best, all right, that's what I think.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: It never felt right to me anyway.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: It just didn't look it didn't look right. It didn't feel right.
Speaker 1: Why.
Speaker 3: It's just I don't know. It's just something two people that didn't belong together. You know, you just be doing stuff like it's just now you're just doing stuff. That's what the whole thing felt like. It didn't look comfortable.
Speaker 1: It didn't look comfortable.
Speaker 3: They look uncomfortable, both of them. Like, it's just something about it was uncomfortable. She tried to get a Southern accent and start carrying guns.
Speaker 2: It's just like, girl, what are we doing?
Speaker 4: Like that?
Speaker 3: He does do that, but I didn't get a Southern accent around certain people he does.
Speaker 1: Y'all just mad because I know because I speak South too.
Speaker 2: You know what, that's funny because that is true.
Speaker 1: We go to Atlanta, Houston, you gonna hear this country gonna come on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it just the whole thing felt weird to me.
Speaker 3: So I'm happy that, you know, they didn't put each other out of their misery.
Speaker 1: Made fun of that Southern accent. But you it happens, Kiki, when you go down south and you I went to school down south, and it started. It starts to get you a little bit. You hear people, especially if your friend group are all from the South, it starts to you started to pick up it. She was around all Memphis dudes.
Speaker 3: I understand. I am a professional code switcher, so I get it, okay, but it's just not she was like music. It never I don't know, explain it like it just never felt real, right, nothing about it.
Speaker 1: That's what you're saying. It felt no, No, I was. I was happy for him. He said something about her on a song. He finally got out. He was pursuing her like that's a that's a weird.
Speaker 2: I don't like how long it took her to get to.
Speaker 1: Him, because she was she didn't didn't wait a minute. Then Angel Simmons once she in like a whole relationship and she have a baby or.
Speaker 2: Something she did she has a son.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I mean he was just waiting until she was out of a situation. I see Angela with like a regular guy. Really, I see her working with the regular guy. What will give you the viout the Morn's house. I just think that we've seen we've we've seen her date the celebrities, you know what I'm saying, and the rappers, different types of rappers, and it just seems like that really they not appreciating her away. That's that's a Simmons. You know what I'm saying, That's that's Angela Simmons. Angela Simmons been bad okay, and we've been wanting Angela Simmons. And it's just like we we got different generations, but in our generation, we always looked at Angela like, oh shoot, somebody got Angela Simmons. You know what I'm saying. She's tough, like she wanted them once. And it's like, damn, it feels like the rappers that she'd be dating don't be appreciating what they got, which is which is what you're doing, is saying to my hypothesis. At the beginning, I think she was like, I think a regular guy appreciate it. Okay, we'll go down. She tried to regular.
Speaker 2: Baby Daddy was kind of regular, but he was a street guy.
Speaker 1: She do like street man.
Speaker 2: Looking at her reputation, she likes a bad boy. Yeah, that's what I'm saying, she no get you, get you a good look ceo.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. He got him a good job. He owned, he owned like trucks, he owned truck truck company. If she get a dude with it, not like I'm not saying, like a basic truck company, like a legit trucking company, got town company, he cleaned up nights, got a little paper. I feel like that dude to be like man I got, he would kind of cherish her because women need to be praised and cherished in that relationship for it to work. Makes sense. Okay, don't know. I guess they broke up. So regular dudes jump in the d MS. All right, let's go ahead, geto this all set was spotted out of the club with Stefan Dick's ex girlfriend Sky Marlin. I think that's her dame. Well, if he keep reaching like that, he gonna pull some He reaching hard. No, that's a reach, man, reaching, No reaching, dog, that's a reach. Tone you don't like it. No, it's a reach. When I'm with your baby mamas, I'm with your eggs. Everybody know it. So you go find my ex girlfriend. It didn't nobody know reach you're reaching, it still needs to be even if that's Even if that's the case, they both reaching, I would rather it just Offset is gonna win when he does, when it naturally, whatever his next move comes, whatever it is, whenever, it's just that natural thing. The reaching and trying to make something work right now ain't gonna work. It's gonna make you look corny. And that's this move looks corny. I'll go with it. And I'm another example of Cardi be winning the break up war.
Speaker 4: She won.
Speaker 2: I mean the war is off. She won that. That is not a question.
Speaker 3: I'm more concerned about how are we going to move forward with Offset now professionally, because I you know, I am a girl's girl and I love party and but I saw a video of Offset performing over the weekend in Atlanta and them people were sitting down with their hands folded. It was almost like a boycott. Okay, And I don't think he needs I don't think he deserves that.
Speaker 1: No, they didn't.
Speaker 2: Did you see the video? Writer? You ain't seen that video from birth?
Speaker 1: What song did he do? What's he doing? Though? Hit?
Speaker 2: His biggest hit with the crowd was sitting with them? Look it up.
Speaker 1: I look it up.
Speaker 2: It like this, Yeah, he from there.
Speaker 3: Right at when I saw that, I was like, okay, okay, okay, because now I'm worried about him.
Speaker 2: Now I'm worried about his mental health.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, y'all that you know how somebody you see somebody stop bullying him. That y'all real, that's crazy. No, because his music, I mean, the music is good at the end of the day. And I feel like he got a hit right now. That's a great song that he just put out, and it's like, damn man, he.
Speaker 2: Not gonna get no love for that. The new song is good, it's good. But the way that crowd treated.
Speaker 1: Him all on clips, I say, it's offset bringing out somebody let me find it for you.
Speaker 2: Crazy. But this is this is the danger. This is the danger.
Speaker 1: And I actually I'm I'm still in this because this was from somebody on Instagram. I wish I could give him his proper credit. It was a guy who said this on on Instagram that I saw. I wish I knew your name, but I would. I would tell him that this is not no. I'm letting it be known. This is not my original thought, but I agree with it. He said, that when you build yourself up, he said, the Internet is ran by women, okay and black women. So when you build yourself up with a relationship, in a in a relationship, you're gonna always lose because the women are gonna always take the the woman's side. So let's say you're a relation you know you have you seen those pages where they do the couples they do the couples pages and there trus I've been there. They're this big. When it turns bad, all of those fans that you thought were fans, or those people that loved your relationship, all the women are it's gonna automatically be like, what did he do? He did this? Dad? You're gonna get turned on when it goes left there, I said that, And it don't matter, and it don't matter how, it don't matter what really happened. You're gonna get turned on because they're gonna put their situation in that in yours, and you're gonna lose. So you should never build a brand next to Basically, he was saying, you should never build a brand next to a woman or a relationship because once that change, so it's over for you. And I hate that this happened, but they say Offset brought out gun. I know that probably was it.
Speaker 2: Mhm ah mhm.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was wondering what that sound was. He's looking at the looking at but while Zach's looking at the footage, real quickte okay, Kik's getting and we get shared with the pot fam. I will say this the rollout of offset. That has always been what he's staying away from, what he what he won't what he won't do. And I wish somebody would just send him this clip. All set get small. That's it, bro. You can do radio interviews about your music, but don't do these what you what looks like is a is a stunt with Stefan Digg's ex girlfriend. It looks like a stunt. Just go and live, make music, do interviews about your music. Go see sports games, Go chill, be in the club, relax, have a good time, and leave Cardi being everything alone, be a dad and that's it. But it's gonna shake. It's gonna shake out. But yeah, he can. That's what I'm saying, dude, music. When I say get small, I mean get out of this. Like the ex like if she was you gonna talk to her, you find out she is dating Stefan Diggs. I can't go out with you. We can't go out in public. I'm sorry. We can do whatever we're gonna do. We ain't going out in public because it's gonna make me look corny as shit. Yeah, it's gonna look like I'm trying to get it now. I mean because he.
Speaker 3: Is, that's obviously what he's trying to do. You're right about that.
Speaker 1: But you in Atlanta, like he's in Atlanta, Georgia, yougo at Atlanta.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 1: Gang I, Atlanta is wild. You could just go outside. It is unbelievably pretty black women in Atlanta. It does not It's not even what everywhere everyone I think.
Speaker 3: This way, the way he's moving, well, okay, the stepan girlfriend stuff is stupid. That's you need to stop them type of shenanigans. But let us throw tomatoes at you because this is how the world, this is how the world worked, the interet everything. People want to build you up to tear you down. So you know, now he going through the day're gonna tear him down. But you what you gotta do is let them think they got you down, because now I'm on here talking about y'all.
Speaker 2: Come on, we gotta check on him.
Speaker 3: I feel bad right because now I'm like, I feel bad after seeing them throw tomatoes like now, so you gotta do that, right, Do a couple more shows, let them throw tomatoes.
Speaker 2: Then come do a sit down, one on one interview with a woman.
Speaker 3: Okay, address all your issues, talk about your childhood trauma, you know what I'm saying, talk about why you the way you, why you miss your granny you missed, Take off everything like that, and then drop this song that you got out right now, So take the song down off. So this is the plan. I am here's gonna live your pope. Take the song down cause it's a hit, but you're about to waste it. Take it off, Do a few more of them shows like you just did this weekend. Let us throw tomatoes and run off the stage cry I don't know, and then do a sit down interview with oh black woman, I'm available. We could talk about granny you know, and everything and how you fumble card, and then let.
Speaker 1: Us get she trying to give him a rebread, get the feel sorry, get the sympathy card, and then drop then drop a.
Speaker 3: Hit record drop a hit record right after that because he got one and apologizing a record it don't need it, need you need to drop a Uh what us should your confessions type?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry, Damn I fumble. You know what I'm saying, something like that.
Speaker 1: Should have known better.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like, this is how you do it. This is how you win the women back. We're so gullibley.
Speaker 2: It's all the Internet.
Speaker 3: They just want to build you up, tell you down, and then they'll build you up again. You just gotta play the game. But trying to be bold and step out with his girlfriend, that's not gonna get you anywhere.
Speaker 1: That ain't a winning move.
Speaker 3: But yeah, if y'all see that video I sent y'all, that is what I was talking about. Okay, it's wild.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take a look at it. We got a couple more before we get out of here. Uh. Donald Trump announced that the US has bombed three nuclear sights in i Ran. We'll complete a very successful attack on three nuclear sights in Iran. Those are his words. Quote, hm hmmm, uh yeah that we don't know what this is gonna happen. When you saw were you like, damn? For real. That's all you're gonna say.
Speaker 3: It's I just saw a tweet he put the N word in it. Is this fake or real? The president be real? No, I mean the N words should not.
Speaker 2: Trump. I don't. I just let me tell you, y'all need to get right with God. That's all, y'all. That's it. Get right.
Speaker 3: Get in that word, figure it out that one in.
Speaker 2: That word and figured out. Ain't nothing else we can do. What can I do?
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing.
Speaker 2: You can sit in my house, what can I I can't do nothing.
Speaker 1: That's why I hate talking about stuff like yeah, because I can't do nothing. The people can. If we all talk and talk at the same time, we could make change.
Speaker 2: They stayed and shot the people.
Speaker 3: Now, so they then blew the people up over there.
Speaker 2: The damage is done.
Speaker 1: They just said that they just Iran just shot a missile back at one of the US basis they have over there in the Middle East, but it was intercepted. They intercepted the missile and nobody's dead.
Speaker 2: Nobody's dead.
Speaker 1: They United States intercepted the missile. They shot towards them like they were trying to get them.
Speaker 2: But you know, we got interccepted, like football.
Speaker 1: We got stuff to intercept it.
Speaker 3: See, I don't believe nothing. I don't believe you know, I'm conspiracy. I don't believe nothing that's being reported for real. I just you got to just like I said, Hell, I don't know, because I don't know how you in accept a missile.
Speaker 2: I'm from where I'm from. When I say I'm about to shoot a missile, whole house getting blown up.
Speaker 1: No, you don't have to know.
Speaker 2: When you're talking about it. Exception, and you passed the ball. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know nobody got hurt, but I don't know. I just you're right. Just stay away as much fun as possible.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you something, and I hate to say this.
Speaker 1: I hate to say it, but as just trying to get that little cootchie up boy.
Speaker 2: The world about ain't no reason to hold onto it that man.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna wait ninety days for we like, not half ninety days. Have fun, have fun, get that man that coat you nine. Do not hold on your vagina any longer this time. Stop waiting. It's no reason to wait because after you see tomorrow, not promise you to wait on my husband. Girl, we about to die next week. If you don't come about that little coature. Now it's been a little sample. Just give them a little bit. Let him see up. That's what needs to happen. Because why why you waiting? What are we waiting on? It's the first night, this might be the last night. Give me that we waiting around? We wait, planes flood dropping out the sky, y'all playing? We got We got so many people that got a list next to their name.
Speaker 2: Man, you man, you ain't wrong.
Speaker 1: Just do something, man something, do something.
Speaker 2: Make your days count, don't count your day?
Speaker 1: Come on, what else you gotta say?
Speaker 3: Talk of the ladies after they draws, that is cradb them out.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, you see everything going on in our rant. If you got one of them ladies to care about the world, you ain't getting one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: You got if you d Laura any of them ladies, you know what crazy CNN, you ain't getting nothing. You think this is bassaw that's right because they're doing the good the work, good work, good fight. God bless them. I just been in their lives. Got what you got? One of those ladies?
Speaker 2: Jasmin Crockett.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you imagine how she come in and throw a book back down.
Speaker 2: Doing the worst.
Speaker 1: I was watching the gay he waded out the damn game. But get Iran. I don't know, Ray Iran, what that's what I'm talking about. You don't even know what's going on. Now you gotta act, Madam Trump Trump. Now you have to rather putting together pamphlets and as also you get your phone trying to get you a little coach on for these family I don't know. I don't know if I'm ever gonna see that coach. My god, Okay, not these political women, but they came out in the world. This is a tough time for you, my brothers. I bless you.
Speaker 3: All Right, we got this trip playing dang final thoughts.
Speaker 1: We had fifty five unless you want to get we got one more. We got enough time to get one more than ship from Kiki last week. Right, she couldn't even get finished when I got to go. Man.
Speaker 3: Yes, now you talking about final thoughts? Yes, every now and then I have things to do for today.
Speaker 2: I liked five.
Speaker 1: What we have. We have a couple of minutes to get to this billboard drop their top seventy five greatest r and b artists of all time? Do you agree with the list top five number one Stevie Wonder, too, Aretha Franklin, three, Michael Jackson, four Beyonce, and five Whitney Houston.
Speaker 2: They put Whitney at number five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who does she go in front of Aretha?
Speaker 2: Everybody? She the greatest voice of all time?
Speaker 1: Definitely the greatest voice of all time. I just wonder where they got this list from. Not but I said again, I feel like I don't know what they add. I feel like it's a lot of charts got to do with what's the what's the song?
Speaker 2: Anybody made so more records than and what's the song?
Speaker 1: She did?
Speaker 3: I Will Always Love You? And ain't nobody ever sang the national anthem like Whitney Houston.
Speaker 1: So let's just wrap that up a best voice of all time? But R and B artists? Maybe not?
Speaker 2: Is it R and B?
Speaker 1: So who's who's R and B artists? Robert on the list? We's Robert Jail on the list? He ain't. I don't think he made it.
Speaker 2: He is on the list. They got him number nine.
Speaker 1: That's fair. Who's in front of Robert? Stevie Wonder, Stevie Wan questionable? Okay? Argue Stevie wonder is number one. The that is a that no. Number one is Michael Jackson. That's that's the number one number one. R and B though, guy, where they got Michael Jackson? Where they got Michael at three? Who got number two? Who do you you put two people above Michael Jackson, Aretha Franklin, Get the fuck out. You can take this list. Hell with this list. I don't care nothing else about this list. I don't care nothing about You've got So it's eight people better than R. Kelly, Yeah, right, and then it's two better than Michael Jackson. Okay, Yeah, I'm done with the risks.
Speaker 2: And I know Aretha Franklin is Aretha Franklin.
Speaker 1: We ain't need a little risks back there, just the little bit because she got a lot. She got a lot more than that zach. You just you gotta know it.
Speaker 2: She do have a lot of zach.
Speaker 1: Oh. But Michael Jackson, No, she was singing songs with negroes, just got free.
Speaker 3: But we're talking about R and B two. Michael is the king of pop. He is the number one artist in history of everything. It's number one at the top of the general list. When you say R n B, you got to move Robert Oh crazy, ass up the list?
Speaker 1: Eight people better than Robert Kelly?
Speaker 2: You cannot, that's insane.
Speaker 1: Who else usher put up the list? Right? Are we looking to you? Who was number four to number four? Is Beyonce? I think she's sitting in her right spot. I think so too. That's not I can't argue for five Whitney crazy. I'm sorry, I can't this list, that's what's top ten has to be top You're disrespecting. It's so much disrespect between Whitney, Mike and r Kelly. Stevie Wonder. I can't. I mean again, not old enough to know. It's a little bit out of my wheelhouse. Stevie Wonder definitely got the records, definitely got the longevity, definitely got the chart, and I just can't.
Speaker 2: But this is how I put it in my mind.
Speaker 3: All of my favorite singers say Stevie is their favorite, So I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna argue Stevie needs to be in the top five.
Speaker 3: All of the great singers I've ever interviewed, I've ever talked to, they always everybody. He's on everybody's top five. Yeah, he's always in there. So I'm not gonna argue Stevieth.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like it might be another spot for Ritha somewhere else. You gotta have, you know.
Speaker 1: Number six, just wonder you got something for me? Writer? Who's number six? I just want to see the top ten right fight for his life. I'm just so mad. That's fair, That's fair. Okay, Now we keep talking about see and this is what I'm This is what I'm talking about. If you're gonna have Anita Baker, oh, I'm sorry, if you're gonna have is if you're gonna have these people, and all of these people kind of are different genres, like not just the modern day R and B that what we know, right, they're different than that. And if you going by that, Michael Jackson is number one. It's just we're not gonna keep trying to put people above him. Okay. If if you're gonna do it and make it fair, you gotta have Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, r Kelly Beyonce. I'm gonna go from thirty and I'm gonna go thirty and go down real fast. Gladys Night, dan Or ross At twenty nine, Rikabadu twenty eight, sha Ka Khan twenty seven, Chris Brown twenty six, Patty leve Bell twenty five. Chris Brown is under Patty Lavell, which may exact leave out of there. Bill Wizard is twenty five. People in R and B better than Christian Willers over Chris Brown at twenty four is not in your top ten? What are we talking about? Teddy Pendergrad twenty three. Doddy had the Way at twenty one, just like his Christmas out come on, it's ready at twenty.
Speaker 3: I don't even know niggas that problems that you don't respect nobody. Oh, and that's not when you talk about this list, you gotta include certain.
Speaker 1: Pe he does not respect anybody. Old hen' uh. Smoky Robinson at number nineteen. Smoky ain't better than Chris Brown. Don't give it, damn ship better than Chris Brown. Smoky old sing better than Chris Brown. You don't dance better. Smoky ain't did a goddamn thing better? All right again, even matter shit fishing me off?
Speaker 2: This is so funny.
Speaker 1: Come around our Green eighteen, Janet Jackson's seventeen. That on, that's tough. That's tough for me. I can't, Janet, I don't know. But then they got married over her at sixteen.
Speaker 3: Jy blibg like it's another mill.
Speaker 1: Curtis Mayfield is Curtis Mayfield is over Janet Jackson and uh and uh Mary J. Blige. I'm sorry, Isaac Hayes is fifteen. Curtis Mayfield is fourteen. Sam Cook is number thirteen. Come, Sam Cook ain't done nothing better than Chris Brown. Brother, Sam Cook, I ain't doing nothing, but it's been a long long time. Cup that's Sam Cook. One as a wonderful Mary twisted night away another Saturday night. Don't nobody know? None of them want to play none of that shit. Chang's gonna come, Yes, Chris I written one record bigger than that, bigger than a change Gonna come. Here's not a change gonna come as a humongous right y'all think about how old that is in nineteen sixty four. Bro, we are in twenty twenty five and we know it. That's only because niggas was dying over the race in that time, and Change Gonna Come made six. Niggas was looking for a change. You can't tell me that's a better song than run It that slow ass.
Speaker 2: Us right, a.
Speaker 1: Fucking crazy what change gonna come on then watch even might cry that ship go crazy? Is bad? Bro? Sam Cook thirteen. Usher came in at twelve, just out of the top tens. I'm not that bad at that, but I sta mad twelve. I'm not that. I still feel I want to see who's in front of the usher? Ray Charles, stop it now. Y're not gonna do Raychel, stop that. You can't. Charles ain't put out nothing better than Mary J.
Speaker 2: Blies, Chris Brown or.
Speaker 1: Who you just know? Who's that they just put in front of them? That's crazy, Ray Charles, you got a woman will Town. I got number ten solid. Can't argue with this. Ten Marvin Gay?
Speaker 2: Where the is Babyface?
Speaker 1: I didn't see Babyface in the top thirty.
Speaker 2: Where's Tony Braxton?
Speaker 1: Didn't see her in the top thirty. We had to go back down a little lower. They got them old ass people in that. You don't worry about that, nah, It's ten. R Kelly at number nine, Mariah Carry at eight, Prince at seven, James Brown is six, which I think should be flip flopped. Prince is better than James Brown.
Speaker 2: Babyface is thirty five. So you can wrap it up, Yeah, we can.
Speaker 1: We can we get it?
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, final thoughts everybody.
Speaker 2: Thirty four people better than and Chris Brown twenty few bad even making y'all go down this.
Speaker 1: They have lost their mind on this.
Speaker 2: They have lost it. Crack okay, okay, wow.
Speaker 1: All right thoughts y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I don't.
Speaker 1: Even know how you make a list and put Michael Jackson third and feel anything and feel like that's okay. Nah, that's not right on any list. If you're talking about music and Michael Jackson, he's like, yeah, he about the third, fourth nigga.
Speaker 2: And I don't know how.
Speaker 3: I don't know how you put a list of R and B anything and don't include Babyface and R Kelly in the top one.
Speaker 1: And two one or two that's strong, two or three, two or three.
Speaker 2: You would argue the top five, bro, that's.
Speaker 1: Our baby Face is in one through fifteen, well three through.
Speaker 3: Fifty if you're talking his solo career or whatever. I understand, but you got it in all they work combined in one big folder and one big I believe I can fly.
Speaker 1: Come on, that's because you love SA team. You have impartial to the records that you love and the people that you love I am. I love Stevie Wonder, and I think he should be in the top five. I think he should be just out the top five, maybe six, but he should never.
Speaker 2: I just I have to give it to Stevie because all my favorite.
Speaker 3: Saxe just outside not out of the favorite Saint Michael Jackson too, they do and nobody because Stevie Wonder ain't never did nothing better than Michael Jackson. But you gotta realize, Michael know nobody Michael Jackson Jackson was Michael Jackson has said Stevie. That's what I'm saying. All the great say Stevie. Now, sometimes you win because you're older, No, that ain't no. Sometimes you win because you came first. And I get that. Guess what, Jerry West couldn't dribble like Kyrie Irving. Kyrie iveys a much better ballhanded Wes Luthor.
Speaker 1: They better put Lupa in the you know what? All right? Man? That Hey, look they've had enough order the first day of the pop back after long weekend, y'all list suck Zach Haks the Billboard List. I'm on the fence about it. I think it needs some changes and switches, but that's what listens for so we could argue you right know we'll be back tomorrow, Popfam, you already know. What more can we say?