Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen. What? What's going to happen? What?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. In this episode, I got a bunch of people joining us today. I got Lisa the cult reject, mad scientist herself. I got the Headless Giant, I got the o g Robbie Marx, we got Ethan Indigo, and we got two guests joining us tonight. We got one from One on One podcast. We had him on to talk about the Homoculous and I really wanted to get him back on it that We had a good chat. And we got the og himself too, Paul Joseph Ravelli. We've had him on the show before. He's got a bunch of books, He's got these own gnastic church. If you haven't listened to that episode yet, I highly suggest to go turn this one off, go back listen to that one, and then come back to this one. But uh yeah, Paul, thank you very much for coming on, and one I really appreciate it as well. Real quick, I'll let you two guys plug your show one real quick. Let everybody know where they can find all your amazing work.
Speaker 3: Please, sir, appreciate you having me on that you can find me at tj www dot tj ojp dot com. All my stuff is on there, and I'm everywhere you can find a podcast, YouTube, rumble, all that good stuff. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course you want to promote, like any of the type of stuff that you actually talk about on your show, because I might interest some of my listeners.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I talk about whatever interests me, but mostly I talk about the occult.
Speaker 4: Esoteric magic, mostly alchemy.
Speaker 3: Maybe some conspiracy sprinkled in there every now and again, but honestly, honestly, it's whatever I find interesting at the time, but mostly that's history and the occult.
Speaker 2: Awesome. Good for you, man, Good for you, and thanks again for coming on and let everybody know where they can find you. And I guess maybe give a little bit of a background about like what your deal is. I mean, he is an author and he has a ton of books, So if you want to promote any of those, please go ahead.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, if you want, since this is what we're talking about, I could start with, you know, the Lima and the Greek Kabbala, and if you come to our church you get the really dumbass original print of that. You know what I'm saying, But go for this when online it's better. But you know, I figured i'd be a little bit of a salesman there and start there. The Alemic Kabbala, which you wanted to talk about today, has these fascinating covers in different colors for all four volumes, so i'd show you the other three. But you know you got the idea. Yes, yes, find my books on Amazon dot com. I have a blog under my full name Paul Joseph Rovelli at blogspot dot com dot blogspot dot com something like that. G C l v X dot org is our main website where you can learn a lot about us. We're called the Gnostic Church of Light. I founded it the first fully owned and operating Gnostic church on the continents of the Americas. And we're very active on Reddit, we we we and Facebook. We do some on x and some on tumblr, uh, and we have a major YouTube channel. The Nastic Church of Light. Light is spelled l dot V dot X dot so that you know we pronounce it light. It's looks the Latin word for light, but put an abbreviation for some cabalistic reasons. And that's a small synopsis of you know, my last three days of living.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you nice. So yeah, I do know. We were thinking about talking about I guess, uh, Thelema and the Greek Kabala, Thelemic and Greek Abala. But I know we also did talk about maybe talking about your past. So I guess it depends on really which one you want to go with first.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, do you wanna in order to talk about Kabbala? We're talking about a spiritual process with Thelema. The importance came to understanding the important Kabalistic concepts, but removing the Judaic religion from those concepts, okay. And that's the only way to begin to understand Thelema in its origin kabbalistically speaking, and then you have to trace that back through Greek culture. In the Western mystery tradition, Thelema is very syncretic, so it takes from the superstitious Abrahamic culture. At the same time, Crowley was still at his root, very obsessed with Christianity. He was just trying to repair it so to speak. Okay, Motive would write that, you know, Theelamites would call ourselves the true Christians. I'm not so sure I agree with that because I'm an anti Christian kind of a guy, and so I don't I see a grave problem with the Jesus ed grigor as Mota wrote about. And I see the slave mentality that the whole concept of morality and the Abrahamic religions, you know, bring into our culture. And that doesn't you know, Hinduism does. This has the same problem in India. And so it requires really in a sense, that much of an understanding just to get to some basic concepts and then I try to take it all except further after really, you know, after really spending a lot of time with thelemic concepts and thelemic numbers and this, and that there's still a place to go with all that work. There there is a speculative nature to the Kabbalah. I think that's the best way to say it. And speculative metaphysics is the rule. The Western mystery tradition has a philosophy, you know, built off of you know, this speculative metaphysics. It goes through our universities. So you have to begin to understand this path through our trying to engage with the spirit in our culture. And so we create filmic culture and in four volumes. I delineate a lot of things. You could go online and just you know, you'll find all I think the introductions and indexes for all the four books. So and some of them, probably all of them you can find for free somewhere online. Read it. You know, we always appreciate the sale because you get a hardcover book, or you can get an electronic book, and the funds go to our church, which is expensive, and so we you know, we consider every buyer of one of our books a member of the congregation.
Speaker 5: Paul I had a quick question, what do you think about the Abrahamic influences in the PGM, because I know that played a huge influence in the formulation of the LIMA.
Speaker 1: Uh do you try to the acronym PGM.
Speaker 5: Or the the what are they called the Greek hermetic documents?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were.
Speaker 5: There were fragments found, Uh with Greek spells.
Speaker 1: You broke up there a little bit. Say that again, it's.
Speaker 5: The agent fragments found that have these Greek spells on them. It's the Greek magical papyri. Oh, yeah, I probably have electronic copies.
Speaker 1: I didn't know they put that all into a book, but I probably have electronic copies of it. Same problem with the Greek papyri that we have with all the medieval texts, all the medieval grimoires. You know, they're all a distraction. You know, they're there to weed out the gullible, you know, just get rid of them. And so you'll see all these online groups and whatever, and they're you know, well, you know, I evoked the spirit of tap Theathirath last night, you know, and you know, and we're part of the left hand path. Hey, let's say abby whatever, and this is all populous bullshit, you know, the medieval grimoires or formulas that. Think about it, if I got to those grimoires first, and somebody had to have written them, so somebody got to the long before me. But just if I got them. And I'm going to be really frank and honest with you, Okay, I'm gonna live forever. I'm going to have the most best body you ever saw. I'm gonna have every beautiful girl on the surface of the earth. Sorry, guys. I'm gonna have all the money, Okay. I'm going to own the only big cruise liner and everybody else will be a part of my army. Okay, and nobody will ever be able to do magic, because isn't that where it would take you? You know, So why isn't somebody there already? Why didn't they beat us to the punch? So, whether you want to do Greco Roman sigoles and number spells and letter and number of tablets and things like that, or you want to you know, you know, draw the Solomonic seals and dance up and down in a rubber suit, doesn't you know I'm saying, see, you're not ready for the world.
Speaker 2: Do you think of something I do want to ask you, Paul, real quick? Is it's something that I've thought that a lot of that stuff actually isn't needed to have a magical experience.
Speaker 1: Well, no, Now, we can use those sigils very effectively when we understand that they are spirits that come from our own psyche. And when you go into the magic mirror and you evoke that spirit, you're evoking a part of yourself. And the idea is to bring balance to the personality. But now here's the problem.
Speaker 6: How do you know.
Speaker 1: When your personality can even understand what balance is? You know, because you're not allowed informal magic to do any of that work before you've had the knowledge and conversation, and that's a frighteningly profound experience. I don't care how different it is for everybody, and all these people that run around going well, I've had the knowledge of conversation, my holy Guardian Angel forever and ever, and they've gotten you know, you wouldn't believe the number of contacts I get from various AA lineage is trying to you know, beg for the alms of my envy and or seek my approval that I'll validate their great because when we're in the same club we pat each other on the back, You'll recognize me as grand Pooba and I'll be vice grand Pooba or Grandpoopa advices the way these things work.
Speaker 2: In right, So, uh, what what do you since you have Thelemic and Greek kabala? I mean, is there any other things that like maybe you could touch on that makes Thelema cabbala thelemic?
Speaker 7: I guess, well, everything's kabala, you know, I think that's a wonderful place to start, right, Everything you know is has come from symbols and sigils and images and thoughts and feelings and receptions.
Speaker 1: This is the kabbala. You know we read right across the screen. Everybody's got their little name thing there. You know what I'm saying. Those are all symbols. That's a collection of symbols and how we use them. Because I could put together a string of choice words and all of you will say, oh, show's over now.
Speaker 2: Right before, depending on what sound comes out of your mouth makes somebody think and feel differently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's magic. That's kabbala. Now when we start to bring those numbers and letters into holy texts, when we start to find a way to get holy texts to bring out that which is within us, you know, that very inner spirit that ultimately will become our angel. But through these holy texts we begin to get contact with that, we begin to inspire ourselves forward. You know the Greek word inspired, taking in spirit inspire, and through that inspiration there is a spiritual ecstasy. And that's part of the experience of the angel too. But beware, because there's a trap there. There are plenty of astral junkies out there that are just tracing the rush of their next intense spiritual experience. So chances are your early experiences they're all going to feel like the end of the journey. You've arrived. You're one of us, and you really just found your way to the beginning. Okay, this is a deep, long path that I'm sorry for the younger among you there. You're not going to see it until you get older. But thank the Gods that you guys are starting this thought now, because when you get older, it's too late, you know. And that's important because the Kabbala should produce ultimately from the master cabbalist new nosis. Without new nosis, no magical lodge is worth its fruit. Without new nosis, nobody has the authority to lead anything. If you're going to rely on the nosis of dead masters, you're p to sing necromancy. I got a sermon on that necromancy. It's not what you think that's interesting. Paul.
Speaker 6: Can you tell us where is your place and maybe tell us about it.
Speaker 1: We live at twelve Factory Hill Road, and our church is at eight Factory Hill Road in Hoosick Falls, New York. We're upstate New York, about six miles outside of the Bennington Vermont border. I work in shop in Bennington, do most of my shopping online. Bennington's closed. It's fucking the boondocks we're in. We've got you know, three acres with the two buildings we've got. We live in beauty. Our church has been attacked by the extreme radical Christianity that exists in this area called fundamentalism. But we sit in the woods where all the new American religions started, from Transcendentalism to Mormonism. You know, even Blavatsky came up here in New York City, really, you know, but so the hub of all of American intellectual culture, but specifically it's unique churches. All the fundamentalist churches that are now the Bible Belt started here. So you can get an idea of how much danger we're in. Actually, our building hasn't been attacked for some time, but you know we're still finding like beer cans on my car when I go to work in the morning. You know, there's issues, and they still talk about us in town and you know people, you know, I can't put my piano lesson cards up on the local billboards because you know, I am persona on Garda the I used to teach in the school here. The kids started sending me death threats. We're in bizarre land for that. Now, that doesn't mean, anybody that comes here is in any physical danger, you know, coming to a service in broad daylight. But the night can be another story here.
Speaker 2: So that's a quick question.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: The concept of using the dead master's knowledge, wouldn't this because you're talking about necromancene. I find that super interesting because isn't that all of religion itself, Like, aren't we this is coming from a Pentecostal worldview, aren't we using dead people's knowledge? And that's what religion essentially is.
Speaker 1: And I mean that's the problem with all the dead religions, all worshiping dead masters, and they're worshiping his spiritual experience in lieu of having their own, because they're frightened of having their own. So they believe in the superstition that keeps them nice. So they don't have to spend too much money on police. You'll just obey the law, even though your wife just did something really stupid and you want to slap or silly, you can't because Jesus is watching rather than the cop peeking in the window. And that's really what Christianity is. I mean, they even tell slaves to worship their masters. You know, it's a sick document. Now that doesn't mean we can't learn from many past masters. We can even take the fraudulent character of Jesus and learn an awful lot from it. But those lessons are not necessarily so obvious, and the misinterpretation that has bled into us from fundamentalist culture. Let's put it this way. Thomas Jefferson said, every American must learn to read. And the only book every American owned was a Bible. So you got all these people reading the Bible, not understanding, not having an educated approach to the Bible. And so now you got one hundred thousand fundamentalists sex and they're already heretical, because even Calvin was a heretic. The only three Orthodox are the the Catholic set of Orthodox churches with the Roman Catholic and really the British Church and the Lutheran Church. Okay, the Episcopalians, you know, still practice Castopolicism. You won't see much difference in their mass. The same with the what was the other group, I said, the Episcopalian. Oh, and the Lutheran Okay, they just don't recognize the pope. Okay, the Calvinists. There's a whole American history behind the Calvinists, and I could give you another half hour lecture on that. So just let's say the Calvinists are heretics who got thrown out of Europe. They got here and they thought they were going to build a city on the hill. Sound interesting to you, Reggan fans. And they thought that Europe would invite them back and celebrate them as the new leaders who were able to create a perfect Christian nation. Instead, Europeans were glad to get rid of the dumbschmucks. And they turned around and they said, look at all these trees, and they are the moneyed class in America today. You want to rise in your career, you'd better be a wasp because that's what this world is run on all fifty it's no matter the politics.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Something I wanted to ask you, and you kind of mentioned something just now that reminded me, and I put in trying to put you on the spot pole But it's just something I did. I was going to ask you your opinion on anyway, because you mentioned all these people went to New York. Well, one, your's your place on top of a mound, by chance.
Speaker 1: On top of a mound, believe it or not. We are on top of a mount. I always make a joke with global warming when the water finally reaches New York, we got beach front property.
Speaker 2: Is there something up with that? Like, you know, like how you're mentioning like a bunch of people are near us, You know how you mentioned like a bunch of people have seemed to have been there before. Like I have wondered, like when you have a lot of occult that's going to the same spot, is there something to do with like a lay line or energy there that they've gone onto.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, not that kind of a bound. I know what you're talking about. These mounds have been discovered. They're interesting. That's about the end of it. The rest of it's hyperbably, you know, to sell programs and get more advertising. Bye bye bye. Spend spend, spend charge it, charge it, charge it.
Speaker 8: So, Paul, in regard to your talking about the aspect of the Wasp culture and how it rose when you look at them bringing the Skullville Bible in and essentially, you know, with all its bullet points basically all relating back to Zionism, and you know, the idea of rebuilding the temple.
Speaker 1: I'm still going to guess that that is somehow a very interesting hoax. But let's just pretend for the sake of argument that it possibly is. You can't prove it one way or another. It's very interesting, and there's a couple of things in places like this. They're very very interesting. They certainly absorb our fascination, so they're worth talking about.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 1: It's the conspiracy theories on the one hand and the righteousness on the other that bothers me. The occult we've been here all whong, man, you should be at the cultures like this and come on into my satatic temple, you know, and then you know, of course the conspiracy there is, you know, the secret templars came here and to escape the people run and that's the first naissance that we ever had. And they were Indians from the Hobjiba tribe. You know. It's like it goes every which direction. Just go down YouTube, start clicking on one, and there's a thousand and And it's unfortunate because I've seen a lot of good YouTubers, you know, realize that they can uh, they have a chance at making a run at getting monetized, and they start selling there instead of producing their really interesting programs, they start selling out on all this. It gets a lot of attent. So it's populist stuff. And there's nothing wrong with populist stuff. But when you're when you're somebody who wants real spiritual growth, you got to look at what you're putting in your head. You know what I'm saying. I don't watch TV commercials, you know, because I'm still singing the fucking slogans from my childhood. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. And all I can do is realize that they're there and put them out and sometimes make a joke out of them or a joke with them, you know, and realize that that's the the counter gnostic conditioning of our culture. You want that fancy car, you're trying to live to that lifestyle. You just trying to get the white house with the picket fence. You know, you're you're you're already trading some of your genius for security. And I can't tell you what kind of balance to keep there. But when you start spending twelve and fourteen hours day just keeping the house and the wife and the kids going, there's no spiritual advance. But oh, kids are such a great thing and you don't know what they can do because I didn't have my own kids. But my wife tells me this crap, she got two of them. But I say, really, bull diggies. You know, even if we look in the New Testament, Jesus has let the dead bury the dead. Can we go back and bury or dead father? Yeah, And that's not the only scripture where you're going to hear that. That's just the one that comes to mind.
Speaker 9: Oh, I had a quick question, so is there an echo? Sorry, I don't know if that's me. Okay, when we think about what for me, when I think about Christianity and then I was raised Catholic, that I'm starting to come to the conclusion that most of what I have been taught about what Jesus said was filtered through Constantinople as well as Council of Nicea and so forth. And then when we look at some of the Gnostic texts with Mary Magdalene and what she claims that Jesus has said, it is quite the opposite. It is exactly what you're saying. It's about having an experience with yourself. It's about demanding more of yourself to advance a higher state.
Speaker 10: Of consciousness if you will.
Speaker 9: I don't think they use the word consciousness back then, but would would that be?
Speaker 1: That would be out of Plato and Aras Bottom. Yeah, certainly.
Speaker 9: And so when when you talked about how bringing in the Kabbalah and how you write the what Christianity got wrong? To me, it makes complete sense why cabbala was starting to be adopted by the Spanish and Christianity, the Greeks with their Orthodox and then how it started to become pervasive by Plato and Empedocles and all these other things. You start to see emanations of its influence outward as well as you know, in the alphanumerical systems within different I guess cultures, empires, and so forth. I guess my question is do you think that that is accurate in what the Gnostic texts indicate was being said by Mary Magdalene of what Jesus was saying.
Speaker 1: I liked Mary Magdalene's texts, and I thought maybe I should write a commentary to it. I've got a whole on our gclvx dot org website. I've got commentaries to a whole range of Gnostic texts contenting on them. Really from a Thylemic perspective, and I've come to know a lot more since then of many different nastic texts, and narcissism was is still just a catch phrase. There were some real groups like the Thomasines and the Magdalens that were you know, tied in more with the Greek temple structure. But you know, Plato and Aristotle precede gnosticism by a good period of time. And the Gnosissism that spread throughout the Roman Empire, including the Middle East, was multiform. I mean the docetics, you know, would settle in the Arabic area. They couldn't stand the concept that, you know, any God could be killed or nailed to a piece of wood. You know, they would become Muslim. You know, God is God. That's it. There's no God but God, right, the whole Muslim thing lah lah. You know, the the many logoi that were mixed in with Greco Roman Egyptian culture, Logoi being the poor for the word logos. Jesus wasn't the only logos, you know, Prometheus was a logos Dionysus. It wasn't a logost buck as you know, as Sclepius. The major locosts that would you know, in part become the Roman Catholic Church. All of his He was the healer of God, that healed so good, he raised the dead. The gods killed him for doing that, and that he was resurrected. They all get resurrected. They're all symbols of transformation. They're human, divine fathered by you know, God. So it's always born of a woman, right, and that's parthenogenesis, that's the dove symbol. So this one sect that went on off of Paul, and all of Paul's letters in the Bible are not written by Paul. Some of them are written by others. Paul created a Roman version of the Jewish Gnostic movement. The Sethians were more the Gnostic movement of the Jews, and the Valentinians would borrow from that, and the Sethians would interact with the Valentinians one point. But these the Sethians existed before the Valentinians. The Valentinians originated as a reaction to the Roman Church. They wanted an alternative vision, but they would not get the ear of of Caesar Constantine, although they were, you know, they were kind of like sanctifying a couple of Caesars before that but the Roman religion that would you know, eventually splinter into you know, Orthodoxy. That religion. What was I gonna say about that? Uh? There Rod that that religion was Paul's letters, built off of Poll's letters. It's a Pauline church. It's not a Petron church. It didn't originate off of Peter and the ideas of Peter, which Peter would have been more about gnosis. Notice there's no Gospel of Peter in Catholic canon. Okay, Now there are other Christian traditions whose canons are a little bit more expensive, like the Ethiopian canon. Uh, but be worry of, you know, competing ideas from the ancient world, and more interested in the fact that this was all literature, and this was you know, for those that took it at any sacred level. It was about personal transformation, right, you know, and you know for the masses, you know, the only religion that would work was the Roman religion. You need authority. Authority needs to keep their slaves, and the Roman religion is a slave religion. They keep their slaves and they keep them docile, wanting to do good things and good deeds so they don't beat up their wives, right, and all that kind of stuff. I love that comedian The New York Guys, really really funny comes out and he says, you know, there's there must be nineteen reasons to beat your wife. And he said, but of course we can't do that, you know, but that doesn't mean the reason still don't exist in any wisk Like well deep, it is really funny, but the real thing is that you need to keep the unthinking person to hold a certain line of civility. Without that, we would have no world where we could create a civilization. Somebody to turn on the lights, and somebody to pick up the garbage, and somebody to design the auto parts. And you know what I'm saying, every last facet of our society requires, you know, a very non spiritual person to handle the very functional and important things for our civilization, because otherwise, as Plato says, with that civilization, we'd still be slaves to nature. So we'd be out there hunting wood and getting away with beating our wives. I gotta think about that for a minute. Uh, my wife's really really sweet and it wouldn't even cross my mind. So but the fantasy is just so funny. The people would not behave if they didn't have Jesus watching them, if Allah wasn't watching them, if you know, Jehovah wasn't watching them, if Krishna wasn't watching them, And all the standards of our society are built into that, all our rights of passage through life, the police force and the government officials. That all makes our world. And you know, we could call that the Black Lodge, which indeed it is, and its adepts are our power brokers in the world, but that doesn't make them evil. Black doesn't mean evil black, just simply it's the hats that the adepts of the nihilistic materialist Lodge where, and for them, it's a nihilistic materialism. The monis the Yellow School, which we find mostly in the East. All three schools exist everywhere, but the Yellow School is monist in its character, and it says, this world is an illusion, and your separateness is an illusion, and you need to achieve nirvana by losing your ego. And here's the problem. If this is all an illusion, what the hell are we doing here? I mean, why are we bothering to talk to each other? Why are we making culture? Let's all just get a gun, put it to the left temple and achieve sdirvana. I'm racing one big swipe. We'll do it on video, ready you first.
Speaker 4: That's why it's part of me.
Speaker 3: Uh you know, when you think of religion, it is a brokeren experience, and a part of me thinks about how much of all this is just fake and gay and it's just a way of wanting to put the masses into right. How you're saying the guy who's on the assembly line, who is following a religion just because his uh you know, the tradition was to always be Christian or something, you know, pick whatever religion. He's not advancing spiritually because he has to work every single day, but he goes to church every Sunday and just takes in whatever they're regurgitating towards them right, and the whole idea you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's one day a week he could do something. There's one day a week he get advanced the cause. What a beautiful thing just to take Saturday or Sunday or Friday or whatever your work's get that's going to be my day of contemplation and Cabbalistic work and meditation, and I'm going to try to think about.
Speaker 4: That's blasphemous, that's heretical.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's it's that's the time to read the Holy books because they take us out of ourselves. They take us out of our mundane personality for a little while, and for just that little while, we're inspired by those Holy books and no longer an asshole.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: And at the core of the tank commandments that don't be a piece of shit, right, I mean, just don't kill your neighbor.
Speaker 1: It's more than don't kill your neighbor. Right, be meek. You should love God more than them, but you should be humbled before them. Right. You should love God more than your family. Walk away from your wife and kids, you know, if you really loved God, that's what that religion teaches you. Right. So, and if you a slave to the homeowner, you should, you know, respect and love your master, because there's two of the Gospels recommend that a fluidly. So the whole mentality built into Christianity that is developed and then of course nurtured by the Church and defined by the Church, kind of the way the Supreme Court, you know, reinterprets the Constitution, the Church reinterprets the Bible and creates doctrine off of that, and the doctrine is always to keep you servile. And for ninety percent of the world, ninety nine percent of the world, that's perfect. They're doing a good job and they're good people. You know, the bad people among them two you gotta go down Baron, but you know, because people are people, right. So when it comes to the Yellow and the Black school, I got real issues me personally, I'm of the White school. We are of the duellist uh camp, and as duelists, we recommend recognize the separation between body and mind. That the mind itself is you know, is the soul, and it's it interacts with the brain. And there's a whole conversation on how the mind interacts with the body. But the body does what I say the second I say it, right, So I can move this hand, I can train these fingers and bop my head whatever I want to do. And yet there's also very unconscious things that the mind also does. I have unconscious expressions. And so in the dualist camp, the material world is still real. You know, I'm not spirit trapped in mat there, I'm spirit liberated in matter. I have a place here to be creative and to bring that which is within Gospel Thomas and bring it out and put it in the world. That's why in magic you produce new nosis. Everybody else has just stroking their ego looking for the alms of envy.
Speaker 8: Now, in regard to producing new nosis, you know, you go back to Plato and divine madness. You go into ecstatic Kabbala, and you look at the past and the mystery schools in regard to the introduction through these series of you know, initiations that bring you heightened levels of understanding and consciousness versus when we set up the dichotomy of this exterior force that we put our energy into instead of knowing myself.
Speaker 1: The old initiation rights. I think we're probably great. They worked in their time, they spoke to their culture, and for us, these are pseudo gods that we were, you know, conditioned into not believing, right. I know, one great atheist debater says, you know, everybody's an atheist except for one god because there's thousands of them. M hm. And that superstitious you know conditioning still existed in the pagan world, and people joined these mystery cults to go through and have these ecstatic experiences. They were parts of you know, the a you know, the people in the area of a temple. You know, not only did it provide spiritual but also material uh uh contribution to the surrounding community. The farmers you know had a place in a way to sell their wheat and you know, and money was brought in, you know. And so for those that wanted to have that spiritual experience, it was open. There was no there was no control over or any sort of thing really of religious authority except really possibly with the Jews, and the Jews were allowed to practice their religion. Rome didn't really care. The problem was that as the Jews, there was a faction of the Jews that became violent and they want okay, and they had a rebellion. So in part the motivation for the Roman pontiff was to create a sedate version of Jesus because the Jewish Messiah was general, he was going to chase him out with weapons of war. God is going to come down off the clouds with lightning bolts, you know. And so they would take this pagan transformative experience in these mystery temples and build that into this logos. Because the logos mystery temples were all about that, you know, getting to the point of sickness or death and you know whatever. And of course there was ecstasy in that experience. There was spiritual ecstasy that became the the awakener of one's spiritual self, that they would have this profound spiritual experience and start the world just like you know, really in its own mock way. We in our modern religions, you know, all have rights of passage, right, you have that adult right, whether it's first Holy Communion, confirmation, or whether it's right. There's all sorts of you know, rights of coming of age, marriage, Marriage is a very big one. The community must approve of the marrit the sacraments, Yeah, the seven sacraments then connected them with the spirit of the church. Right, that's what Holy communion is all about. The the nice discipline, you know, had the confessional, so you could go out and sin all week, and if you were truly penitent, you would, you know, say you're ten Heil Mary's and you'd be able to take the Eucharist tomorrow and be cleansed of your sins. Right, and the whole concept of sin, well, this goes back long before Christianity. And Greco Roman culture. I mean, it was always about sin, right, you know, there's a plague on our land and we must have offended, you know, the god of corn right, and so superstitious ideas intertwined with popular culture, each in its age. And that's not to say there wasn't great wisdom there as well. I think that these early city states generated a series of shamans that were able to hear the voices in our head. But they were hearing them really for the first time. Back then. We were still grunting and knuckle dragging before that, okay, And these voices came to be the gods, and whoever was the best at relating the voices in their head got to be the shaman, the king, the high priest, and this all built into eventually what would become our first empires, and soon enough to Pharaoh was the one who was going to go to heaven when he died, right, but he would bring the entire country with him if he made it to the afterlife. So you have these leaders that you know, through them we get to the Father, you know, not for ourselves. And so lovestics have risen in every place, in every age to say no it's to ourselves. They're lying to you, right, But the problem is they get caught up, you know, kind of like the Democrats are always worried about the boogeyman and they got nothing to say for themselves. Put a little politics there, but it really plays out. Our politics plays out in our culture. Oh yeah, the left and the right, the lest and the right to get in the bad right, the right and the wrong that the haves and they have not right.
Speaker 6: And I was going to add on to your what you've been saying too, with the idea of uh monotheism not exactly being the way of one God, but more more specifically the way of perceiving God in one way, right, and.
Speaker 5: So it is a god out there, we.
Speaker 6: Sure, sure. I was just going to say that that idea where it institutes a certain certainty and adamant mindset to where one is correct and everyone else is wrong, so it can kind of proceed.
Speaker 1: Anyctic of obedience. Didn't you have that argument with your friends in the backyard in the summertime. My dad's bigger than your dad. It's human behavior, human behavior, right, So now my God's better than your God. My God's true God. Will write it out because the true God.
Speaker 6: And even when they say it's that they're talking about the same God. It's my way of perceiving God is the right way.
Speaker 1: Really, I've always got a see through the pastor's way, the rabbi's way. They're the official interpreters. They're the clerics that maintain the traditions of the religion or the religion die. Now again, most people aren't going to be able to rise above this. This keeps them docile, right circumstance, Yeah, we need them at work right now. As a matter of fact, right we wouldn't be doing this.
Speaker 6: I was going to say sorry about the idea of walking the same path as these teachers of the past or. What one might be better off doing is walking your own path as they did, right, because people even like will go to the very literal physical paths that some other travelers have always they don't do it the same probas said, don't follow me, cut your own way through the jungle.
Speaker 1: And it's a jungle. It's tough to figure out, right, I'm sorry, I don't care where you are, where you're at, you're gonna have a tough time at it. And and that's never gonna go away. You know what I'm saying, because it shouldn't. You know, what should happen is that you begin to collect your successes and you add them in, and you know, you begin to get to where your true career quote unquote, where your true career is in.
Speaker 8: Life, and you learn to accept your losses more gracefully as you move, and the successes become points to get you to look to the higher places as well.
Speaker 1: And you just still hurt. Man, they really do. I'm capable of making a real first class jackass out of myself, and you know so, you know, we all have those parts of our psyche when we get touched. I hate to be embarrassed. Don't embarrass me, Okay, I won't hide in Michelle and won't go away. But it hurts real bad because it goes back to childhood in place to my conditioning. But in my gnostic process, I accept that, and I want to remember all the terrible things that happened to me as much as I want to count my blessings and treasure my joys. Right, And you can picture that is as point and counterpoint. The transcendent point, then, is how I rose above both and came to a new understanding, which then becomes its own point, needs a new counterpoint about to get to a point progressively. Yes, process never stops. There's no rest. If you're really serious about this path, there's never a place where you're going to get to say I got it, I know it. All it's down. Put the file away, dear, turn on the TV.
Speaker 3: So if it's about paving your own way and coming up with your own system, I forgot who it was because Nick mentioned earlier that you can, you know, engage your own spiritual experience time with them, I forget who it was. It was either Idri Shaw or Friends Bart. I can't remember who it was that talked about like setting up your own.
Speaker 1: Team because Friends Bardon had very specific program thing. He was really a ross Crucian. But there is something to say for, you know, finding your own way, and there's something to say for following the directions. Okay, I think both are necessary. But when I say follow the directions, I'm not saying follow the way of these you know, idiot slave gods. Okay, I think Thelima offers a direction, and whether or not, I think Salima is kind of the top holds the top tier on that no matter what direction you choose, no matter what discipline you engage, or how you approach it, Eastern or Western. I'm a Western mine, so I approach it from a Western perspective. But there are Western minds that really do well with Eastern ideas and can hold onto their cigarettes. Uh don't you're not interested. Don't be interested. Uh oh, So there's something to say for following when I'm sorry, guys, I couldn't leave it on the floor. You'll eat it. So there's general things that I think everybody will go through, both physically and mentally, in the quest of how they do it, whether they come from some yoga or whether they dance or do Western art. There's all sorts of ways that you know, you know, being a musician, I can tell you all the time about musicians who have these, you know, immense spiritual experiences. I hear all the time. I'm not. I joged for just a little while. That's a g on the running machine, but and did I was getting pretty good. But I do know well the world of these joggers that jog through your neighborhood every morning. Some of these guys enter real altered states, you know, not the ones with the headphones on, they've lost their chance to it. They're drowning it out. You got to start listening to your thoughts and then you've got to get past some as you focus on your breath. So whether you're jogging Central Park or you're sitting in a yoga asana and listening to the breath and controlling its meter, you know that you finally get to a point where you control the mind. The asyla is a control of the body. You can take that into hoty yoga and get to all sorts of you know, exotic control over the body. U. The only reason why I I would, you know, kind of poo poo there for a little bit is it's really great when you're young, but when the body starts falling apart if your spiritual experiences on that, you know, the pretty girl is going to stop being looked at one day. Life changes. So if you've built all your life walking down the street is the pretty girl, then when they stop looking at you, your life's not worth living. The street isn't worth going. So we do disconnect from our bodies with age, and in that disconnection, a lot of things fall away from us, and everything with vigor that's attached to spirituality, tantra and what have you. All of that. I think it's good for the young that want to pursue it, but if you're building your spiritual experience off of that, you know, I would counter advice, but that may be the right way for you. So really, what what's my advice worth?
Speaker 3: It was a Techniques of High Magic Emmanual Self Initiation by Francis King and Steven Skinner is what I was thinking of, where they talk about setting up your own temple and making your own magical instruments.
Speaker 4: But none of that is necessary, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think there was another golden doing to did it, but I remember that book and it is everything right about that. But of course he's giving you the direction.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You're just not going to a goldwn temple, but you're building all of its symbols, right. The thing about the magical temple is that all the symbols in there are designed to access part of your psyche, and when you get done building the full temple space, the temple itself becomes a transformative experience. Just to open the door and step into it, you know, you'll probably robe outside you'll put on your magical ring, your magical pendance, whatever you got, whatever you're making a part of that ceremony.
Speaker 4: Magical underwear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't forget the magical underwear. You know what I'm saying. But you know it didn't do anything for my love life. I got to tell you that right now. Sometimes they ran home running. Wow.
Speaker 3: So I'd be interested to get your thoughts on like the Typhoni and oto and the whole like love crafting aspect.
Speaker 4: So were they onto something?
Speaker 3: Were they doing something right by adapting that system or was it all bullshit?
Speaker 1: Too Well, in my opinion, it was all bullshit, But that doesn't mean it wasn't meaningful for the people involved. Okay. I was attracted a little bit to them and curious even probation did Staley failed me? Okay, only because I rather than doing one ritual every day for a year, I did four rituals every day. I did live or resh at the four angles of the sun, and sometimes I had to do it when driving home from work. And since I did, I failed. So you already see a tyranny of structure going on there, and not really somebody that's recognizing, you know, because I was at least a zeloter at the time, maybe even a practicus. So I had established credentials far beyond already with anything you would really be doing in the Typhony and Temple, and the Typhony and Temple pretended to have this secret of sex magic. But you know, I think besides Kenneth Grant and his wife, there wasn't that much really going on. I mean, I had this problem with the wickens to the polyamory bullshit. When you get caught up in these circles, they explode guaranteed net result no matter how long it lasts in between, and it generally doesn't last too long, okay. And I saw it completely destroy a student of mind, and I loved her dearly. She just went down that road. I said, you know, have you really thought about this? And she didn't deal with her issues of an abusive husband. So again, I think Kenneth Grant was the adept. I think he generated new nosis and there's a lot of valuable stuff in his material. What then happened with some of his experiments and where Staley and that's another guy came along, I get his name, but those two really built this whole shock idea into initiation. You know, like Divo wanted to do a concert in Central Park where they instructed all their audience to wear diapers. They were going to hit the pitch that makes a shit in our pants, and eventually the New York Parks and Recreation Department canceled the idea.
Speaker 4: They wereried diapers for the ball drop. What's the difference, Well, the ball drop.
Speaker 1: But they're getting through the day there. They're there fifteen eighteen, sometimes twenty four hours. Okay. Whereas you go to a rock concert in Central Park used to be the Shaeffer Music Festival, and you're already waiting for general admission tickets in your online all day and then Divo is going to play the one tone. There's a tone, there's a musical tone that you play in this note that will make you shame.
Speaker 4: Has it been scientifically proven? The brown note?
Speaker 8: The brown note?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know anything about it. I never inquired into it.
Speaker 11: I went to a psychic TV concert, oh yeah, one time, and this was in the early eighties, and what's his name was the leader of.
Speaker 1: That eventually became a girl, right yeah, but he became the Oto Darling. Okay, and the concert I went to was a screen recording of his surgery, getting his cock fit with a cockering. Okay, and on the sides of the screen, we're too John Brown, Tom Tom drums and one hammering on each one at the same time for like two hours. Dump and you're a man standing there, really having every sort of penisle fear and pain that you could ever imagine. Getting kicked into balls is nothing, And I'm trying to endure this work of art. I finally couldn't take it anymore. And just as I sat down on the sidewall, see they stopped. I was so happy, And in the end I walked down it going that really wasn't art at all. That was designed to arouse a physical trauma in the mal okay, and unnecessary physical trauma like love Craft, unnecessary site trauma. That really is just an exercise in stupidity, futility. You know, if you enjoy fear, you know that's fine. But I've lived in Newark, I've lived in Harlem. I don't really ever want to pay for fear. I've never even watched Jewels. The father of it all, Our Lord Jesus, you.
Speaker 4: Were initiated to the mysteries of the cockering that day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go, there we go. Maybe if that's what killed off my love life, let me have to think about that one too.
Speaker 8: A certain type of nois.
Speaker 1: I found.
Speaker 5: The brown note is supposed to be between four and eight hurts because that's the resident frequency of the abdominal cavity.
Speaker 1: So if you poor, I don't think we can hear for hers. So as an act, it doesn't act on the body, but the ears may not pick it up. Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, I mean, if they allegedly use directed energy weapons to sodomize people, if they would be able to play a note that'd make you sure your pants. I mean I could believe that. I'm sure that the government has some technology.
Speaker 6: Well, that reminds me. There's a story about Tesla who had a vibrating chair and he really appre he really liked Marked Twain Mark Twain, and invited him over and had him sit in this chair at the vibration level that would and that would give him diarrhea. If the story is.
Speaker 1: Mark Twain get mixed in with that, he.
Speaker 6: Was fascinating and Tesla they were they were fascinated by each other.
Speaker 1: If I'm not mistaken, I didn't know that I didn't know. Oh yeah, well Tesla would have been in this area too, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Tesla Tesla. I think at the time he was not.
Speaker 1: Sorry, was it Mark Twain like Illinois or something like that.
Speaker 6: I think at the time the visit took place in upstate New York. If it did indeed happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I wanted to point out too that you're about bud there. You're you're actually quite Eastern minded in your ideas that are syncretic, but also in the idea mainly that there's the way of no way, right, That's That's what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, so experience, okay, And I was.
Speaker 6: I was going to say, in tai Chi practice, one way to refine the kind of perspective on the way of no way is that people or one can do the same movement differently, and in the beginning it's hard for a beginner to get it because it's always slightly different, or the move that.
Speaker 1: Might just for a little bit in what they call soft hands cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, push hands, push ends, yes.
Speaker 1: Push hands, and and that that is that is embodying that I trained for a little Castanatus system cool, which kind of mimic that whole thing, and it was all about body memory, right, that's what it is now.
Speaker 6: I was just going to say to refine off the idea that the principles are what's more important rather than the actual specifics might be different, right, So these these principles, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That the principles at their root are really all that different. I used to have a pe I don't.
Speaker 6: I just mean that they're more kind of the basis and paramount and then it can be done your own way, like well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but of course, now here's where instruction really counts. Some of these masters have managed to do very unique things with the body and developed all sorts of strengths and talents, and I think there is something of value in it. Of course. You know, there's the Hindu story of the guy who stood on one foot with his finger in his ear, and you know, was able to live for a thousand years. But you know what kind of living was he doing? Right?
Speaker 6: But you know, saying no, I don't mean to say that there's a Taichiet practice that one should adopt immediately. I mean to say that your idea of doing your own way.
Speaker 1: To get back to movement for a second, it's a body movement of like tai chi or castanadas thing, or you know, even more basic yoga or even fancy yoga poses and all that and mudras, the mudros, you know, with all that. I used to have this adult piano student. He was a New York State trooper. He died last year, owned his own martial arts academy. It was a sinse and as I was teaching him to move his fingers, I used the language of these Eastern arts and I said, well, listen, you train your body, and you learn certain moves, and you do them in a certain order, and you then repeat those moves, and you repeat those moves until you can do them with perfection. And then you engage in a competition, and you know, you you learn to improvise on those moves because you don't know what your opponent is going to bring at you. Well, that's playing the piano. I'm just doing it with ten fingers, not four limbs in a head, right, And yet that movement creates the feeling of art in the Western mind, and I have to imagine the Eastern mind. You know, somebody playing you know, an Eastern instrument, et cetera, that you know moods and connections with the inner divine are made through this, so that mine might be at the piano and somebody else might be doing tai chi. I think both can bring you to the same place. What we then need to do is add in Arkabala and holybooks, because that gives us direction, that gives us spirit, and that's our come up, you know, so that you know, any powerful spiritual holy book should come to live inside of you. In the AA, everybody has to memorize the chapter of each of the multi chapter holybooks, and then the whole of the single chapter books as they go through the grades, and at each stage that book comes alive in you that chapter and it kind of details your character to some degree, and it helps you to get to know thyself the hermetic axiom. But you know you're creating an uplifted self, you know. The first one is Libra sixty five. It's about the knowledge and conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel. We tell the probation, this is your first contact with your angel. The chapter you chose, because we don't necessarily tell them until after they chose the chapter. The chapter you chose tell us us something about the nature of your soul, the one you're creating, not the one you have. You weren't born under a good sign, so sorry, you're studying spirituality. You got kicked around out of the world somehow, a world at home, in school, wherever it is. You got kicked around, or you would still be a church going God blessed be gees Us you know, or you know, killing and dying for God, whichever kind of personality you got. If we all do it, let's go kill for Jesus Alla, we kill for Alla Jovah. We conquer all the powasland. And it is the way of the world. It's the power structure. You know. If you don't like it, you don't understand the world. You need to deepen your gnostic experience. If there's anything that you think is wrong with the world, because there's nothing wrong with it. It's absolutely perfect as it is right now. It's the amalgam of all of our thoughts and it's humanity coming to consciousness. We're learning how to think. Ignore the most college that wants us to escape. You got to come here and think. Thinking is the next evolutionary step.
Speaker 9: Next think girl, I think what happens also is that like most of the people with their respective religions and beliefs, is they do get hung up. Like we talked about at the beginning of the episode with people who have passed on, is that we worship them as they are the end all be all, And really, honestly, they're just the people in the Hall of Fame. Really, they're the ones that they got the closest than anyone else has.
Speaker 1: Now, so here's glu Garrig in the whole fame and here I am Johnny, little schoolboy that wants to grow up and become Luke Gerrick. But in the end, I'm the one that has to learn how to swing the bat, play the field, throw the pitch, catch it right. And Solu Gerreck maybe a model, an idol. Maybe lul Grek taught me how to hit a little bit. I copied his stance, you know, I watched how he played the field, you know. And so there's so much value to get from, you know, all these different approaches and the fact that somebody can hand down some parts of a tradition is rich. But in the end, just like when your pillow hits the when your head hits the pillow at night, you're all alone in that moment, you know, and in the end, that's the one you got to live with. Yeah. I've always been an idea man, through all my depressions in my younger years, through my whole foray into drugs and ridiculousness and my obnoxious college career, and I was super New York City kind of asshole. I'm still an asshole, but just you know, a more mature asshole.
Speaker 4: Now enlightened asshole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean lightened, That's what I like. You know what I'm saying that would we're back to for degrees or something. Now I'm producing ideas like mad. I mean, I just put up a new video I think is my best today, and I got a new idea for a next set of sermons and do I'm William James, So I'm trying to ramp up for that so I can write a whole bunch of sermons real quick. And the idea is keep coming my head. I got four books on my desk that I'm trying to write, and another four volume set that I've been writing for years and just can't seem to get back to. But I'm saying, whenever I get done writing all this other shit, I'm going to do that. I swear I promised those where and I'm in absolute heaven. I'm fully aware of the traumatic life that I lived, and it was no easy ride for me. I don't have to sit here and sing you that song.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: I never learned violent, but I've had my pain. I've read my early diaries. I was a fucking lunatic. All of that shaped me, all of that colored my opinion of the world, and all the inspiration that I had in each age writing the souls. When I was you know, in my heavy music period, you know, I was in three different rock bands that we're pretty serious bands. It'll be cool, we don't play with that. And I came to finally see that I had been doing it all along from childhood, always generating ideas. We wrote plays as kids, we staged them.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 1: We'd have beauty contests and we'd invite all our sisters and stuff like that, and me and my buddy Wearing would take a cake, you know, and then you know, then we you know, said build a stage and we'd have the whole little event. But I mean it was a kids thing, but we organized the neighborhood, you know, I had by a lemonade stand in front of the house. I even did a junk sale and I ended up spending a couple of days buying and reselling to a guy that was wholesaling to me.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I made a few bucks. Eventually the Internet opened up and I was able to become a writer and I got a large body of work that I love and treasure and I hope the world will find it. You know, I sell a few books, you know, beer money, and I'm drink beer though, so I keep it now. It helps the church. It's what it's all about. And I don't know if I've brought myself into the world. I can't claim that a depth ship and I might not live to see it, and yet might happen. Right, Eventually I'll reach the world. You know, my books will be discovering. I know every artist is discovered, you know, three days after he's dead, so you know you need three days to resurrect. Three days for good binge. But I don't do coke anymore. You're you're you're Mike sah. Yeah, thank you for noticing.
Speaker 6: Thank you, duh. One thing I wanted to ask, and I appreciate how you present things, and uh that I find and and how you were saying how some things are kind of superfluous in the beginning, But I find that this idea I'm all, I am admittedly obsessed with, but it is also a very syncretic idea in itself, and yet it is presented in the Kabbala really beautifully in the idea of the four worlds. Would you would you explore the idea of the four worlds, and it's syncretic related and.
Speaker 1: Just well, I would say the cabal in general, first is syncretic in nature. It's an amalcolm compendium of the entire Western mystery tradition. You know, it's not just its details of the tree of life in the four worlds. Now, of the four worlds, well, we have the tree of life laid through those four worlds, okay, So what we're seeing is the descent of the divine light into the Adam cadmon who secretly hides the Shaquina, and then the Shakina ultimately descends to Malcoot and it's God's blessing on his people. This is really Jewish kabbala, I would say, not Philema kabala. But yet the Shakina then becomes Babylon in the Kabbala, and she's the one who sits on the throne of the queen to waken the elder the King. So in these four worlds, we start at the highest spiritual level, you know, absolute, we get to that psychic in between world, that astral in between world that really floats between time and not time, and we'll call that Bria. It's the formative world, the real astral world that everyone partakes with. That are that are the parts of the soul, the ruac that's in Yetsirah. And then finally, the lowst of the world is the material manifestation of the Godhead that started up a cather up top in the highest world. So we're each God, and we're each that same God. We're each the one God, the one became the all. There is no one anymore, the world one is none. Okay, So they say that you know we're all one. I just say give me your bank account. We just start with the number. I could do the rest. Okay, we're all one. And if this world is an illusion, I want you first to say that while your hands in a hot frying pan. But if you're not willing to do that. Let's just take a raise of baite and slice your face so that you're all but ugly, and see how your opportunities for life disappear. Okay, so there's something very real about this world. Then there's something very real about our perceptions of this world. And we each have our own unique perceptions of this world. So what's right for me might not be right for you, and vice versa, right or they may be right. And you know, we'll form a club. We'll initiate each other, pet each other in the back, and you'll be the big Poopa and I'll be assistant vice president Popa. So the four worlds are description of the involution of the divine into the manifestation of the divine in the material world. It's at the opposite end to their spirit and matter, and in between the rurock is soul. But you've got to make that if the world's telling you what to be, how to be, who to be, why to be, then you ain't making it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, playing, I identify as a toaster, though, does that mean I'm in lands?
Speaker 1: We're going to go. You're going to get me started on the problem of trading. Okay, you have to sit there and let it happen. But these are people mutilating themselves in each other. And it is an illness to think you were born in the wrong body, and an even worse illness to think that you could change the body. It doesn't work. Okay. The guy becoming a woman will never menstruate. He doesn't know about a woman's fear of menstruation. It's you know, in her early age, she can't go in the swimming pool in the summer. She's you know, all these things that go with puberty. The guy who's completely unsure of himself, and every time the teacher says you got an a and this one, he comes in his pants. He's afraid people are gonna notice. Well, that's a girl becoming a guy is never going to know that. And from the moment of the surgery, they will never ever experience an orgasm again. So they are lost. They've lost their central connection with spirit. That's wild, Okay, you don't live.
Speaker 10: They don't live the question.
Speaker 1: They don't live the question. They don't they're they're they're trying to be toasters. You know what I'm saying. I can trade in my two sized toaster for a four sized tuscer or maybe a toaster oven and then then they can put it in the oven. The disgusting things that these trans people have to do every single day to maintain themselves, and they manage drugs they got to sell. It was in the DSM for how many years as a mental disease and now it's gender affirmative care. And we all have to change our pronouns. Well, my pronoun is in bullumpa just for your information. You can't change the language. You can't change the pronouns. The universe works in yin and yang. It's this spiritual truth. This France shows you that we've moved to a heightened, exaggerated state on the nature of materialism and the nature of consumerism. They're buying this. Parents are being told, if you don't put your child through this, she's going to kill herself or he's going to kill himself. Bullshit. Everybody in puberty really doubts themselves for a little while.
Speaker 5: And me and Robbie where we're interested in the Kybaline worship of like ancient Rome to believe, yeah.
Speaker 8: And that quite extensively, Yeah.
Speaker 5: An addas worship where they would castrate themselves as a public ritual. And there's so many different parallels between what was going on back then, the declining home and empire parallels.
Speaker 13: They were castrating and destroying themselves for the sake of religious ecstasy.
Speaker 1: Both in the East and West, there are movements that are very much against any form of sexuality, Okay, any form of sexuality, any form of semen surrender, you know, in one branch, right, So that you know, and that's why your Roman priest is going to tell you like he told me in puberty, that every time I jerked off, I killed ten thousand babies.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 1: Okay, and so you realize that, you know, you're a mess sitting there in churches, a devout Roman Catholic. And you know, finally I chose well masturbation at first, and then I earned a few other tricks. I'll buy your.
Speaker 4: Something magical masturbation. You don't have to do anything.
Speaker 14: Well, you got to still got to say the magical ritual, right, You got to prepare, you got to dress, get yourself a decent job, some decent clothes, a nice apartment, good music, because she's got to see that.
Speaker 1: You know, you're together kind of guy, right, And then you got to learn how to say can I see you next week?
Speaker 5: Well, I think one of the things that stands out to me with the Kibli worship was it was usually slaves that would participate in the self castration. For them, moving up the ladder meant becoming a high priest of this attis worship. And the way they would do it is through the public ritual. And then what we have today is the way these PARTI slavery right, well, the way these parents want to elevate crimes.
Speaker 1: You might get me to cut my balls off too, to get out of Roman slavery.
Speaker 8: Well, and under Kibli, when they would go through the levels of initiation, and finally on what they called the day of blood, when they would actually sever the member. They they knew they were entering into the cult as a slave of the goddess. But the goddess would you know, hold her hands out in protection of the galley or the you know, the base that.
Speaker 1: That person became a cleric administering to the priestesses of the temple. Yes, Now, why were the sacred whorees in those temples? They were the priestess. When a Roman soldier came home from the battlefield and they saw a lot of battlefield. They had to get rid of the PTSD, they had to get rid of the gross materialism, and the priests by opened with the priest bestowed this soldier's social soul that he was able to move back into society. So her function was quite regal. She prophecied, she did other things, you know what I'm saying. But their goddesses were loved as much as their gods, and their cults were great. This bastard child called Trands has nothing to do with any of it. And I've gotten all the literature on the pretense of going back to that old stuff. But you know they weren't trans There were no trans writers in any age. Okay, queer, what the fuck is that? A man with a beard wearing a dress? You know what I'm saying. And you know, well, you know, that's the only one that probably shouldn't have a job at the front counter. The rest of them, we don't know. They don't have to come in and tell us what they are. Well, I'm heterosexual, I want a job here, Mike is here.
Speaker 8: Well, I was going to say. There was an aspect within the Kibeline Attis manifestation that they were actually working themselves into, like you said, in an ecstatic state. But then they would also become married to the goddess herself in that androgine form, and then they could become a pathiosized and the goddess would basically popiosize them as there as a sort of a middleman savior, very much like mythras Jesus or.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what that And that's an extreme form of right handed tantra right on the right right hand of the naked girl, and they don't touch her, right, that's right.
Speaker 6: I wanted to mention there there there was a cult in Russia that was into the castration thing and removal of the limbs to not true. I don't know if i'd listened, Robbie, if you knew about it. I believe it. I just looked it up. It's the Skoptsky cult. And they would remove limbs to prove their you know, worship dedication to the second, to prove their dedication.
Speaker 1: Ye gods so believed in Jesus, they allowed themselves to be crucified. Later, right, right, Andrew died martyrs, you know, so you look at all those martyrs, and it became a way to spiritually prove yourself. It was a guarantee into heaven. Right, if you die to martyrs as a Muslim on the field, you know, you get seventy two versions. I don't know what happens to them next.
Speaker 8: But you know there's also the Yeah, there was also the idea of the suffering of the flesh cleanses the soul. And you see this in various forms through miscellaneous cultures worldwide.
Speaker 1: It is lom. You don't drink, you don't take in any inebriath, right, so you're sacrificed. You drink your wine in heaven. So heaven is an earthly material place. It's just the perfect place. And this is the problem with Plato and Aristotle, the subject of the video I just put up today. Plato creates this world of ideal forms that would be ultimately, to make a long story short, bastardized into heaven. And it was the perfect world. That Aristotle would say, this world as the imperfect world, is just as real, but it's evil because it's imperfect and constantly changing. Her medic axiom change equal stability. So you see that this idea creates the idea of original sin, heaven and hell. This stuff develops centuries later. In Christianity, hell didn't exist until something like seven hundred and eighty.
Speaker 9: I think that part of the Gnostic texts of Mary Magdalene and that she was claiming that Jesus had said that sin is more of a disease of the soul because you are not allowing the soul to become or to You're not allowing the soul to be who the soul was intended to be, and not exploring those moments for the soul to kind of reveal itself, reveal its purpose and then walk in that purpose. And that by you not doing those things that you were causing disease or disease of the soul itself. I believe that's what was in the Gnostic of Mary Magdalene.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful thought, and I've heard that said, you know along outside of Magdalen's text. It's the word sin I have a problem with. It's made your definition and primordial definition is that it is making a God not happy, and that God is the ultimate voyeur. He watches everything you do, all of your most private moments, and he knows your every thought, and he's a he.
Speaker 5: Not just that, Paul, but if you go back to Exodus, the way that they describe the god of the bibler Yahweh is like a cloud by day, and then it would live in a box per night. I mean we've all gotten box, right, I mean the idea of this interdimensional AI thing, right, because he makes the chest plate of the priest's light up, right, So he stood up with this information sort of like an alternate dimension.
Speaker 1: The Covenant. They were just imitating the Egyptian gods, right, Okay, god had his own arc and it was carried ceremoniously, just like the Ark of the Covenant. Now those miraculous things have been ascribed to the Ark of the Covenant. And somebody walked up and touched and died in right. And there's all sorts of theories of static electricity. Somehow they had an electric engine going in all of this. Well, that story, okay, I used to play with for the you know, the Knicks and the Yankees, you know, in the Wolf season, And now I'm just here to mingle with the little people. Good story. You know, if you buy it, thank you very much. I still won't write you a check.
Speaker 2: I do have a friend who has kind of built an Oregon Box out of the dimensions of the arc, and he has done some wild stuff with that ship.
Speaker 1: I think there's a lot very interesting about the Oregon Box. Uh. A former church member of Oars actually visited his property. I'm trying to give his name, o Going Box. Who's the guy who invented the Orgon box.
Speaker 15: William Willel Mike Right, You've got to read his two book series on the orgasm.
Speaker 1: It's the ultimate in psychological reading and understanding the body.
Speaker 5: We live at a lot of heidos gambos, the sacred love between the Earth and the sky. That's basically what he's said, right.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, and he's trying to play with the chiat natural forces, and he's trying to technologize that, you know, Alla tesla, right, And I think it's fascinating, it's interesting. I'm not going to build one. I did a lot of other things saying without a direct experience of it. After that, I can only say it's a brilliantly interesting theory. You've got to come up here. I know, You've got to come up here.
Speaker 5: The guy that Nick had on included radioactive material with his ore going and created an alternative energy source that would.
Speaker 1: Create paranormal events in this house. We're back to my former career with the Knicks and the Yanks.
Speaker 2: Who was that South.
Speaker 1: They can say anything and everything about this stuff, and you know, it's back to my whole analogy of you know, if I had all the grimoires in my head, you know what I'm saying. You know, I might have my forty two versions on Earth.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm the biggest dick man. Hm, I'd have the biggest dick ever. You wouldn't even know there you got, well, you know.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't be able to use it. It would you know, be a limp biscuit.
Speaker 4: Shoulder.
Speaker 1: You go, that's it thrown over the shoulder. You're gonna give me a wrestling match.
Speaker 5: I just think it's kind of like if you actually manifest ghosts, that's kind of it, like knocking on walls and.
Speaker 2: Stuff, wash them sho.
Speaker 1: I can't go for any of this stuff. I've watched the Wickens do their ghost tons with their you know, super secret plasma mirrors, and you know, just you know, it's all and it's oct joke. That doesn't mean that there aren't some poltic geist and there aren't some ghosts that walk around here and there, but you know there that's not really making the headlines because it's not really exciting, you know, good good campfire stuff. Though we used to tell scary stories at the campfire. We were scared ship let's going back to our tents. Men love to do it to us. That's what you getcouts.
Speaker 5: Do you not ascribe any kind of metaphysical meaning behind stuff like that feeling that talked about the the star trek and all these sort of futuristic type of ideas.
Speaker 1: I had even a full writing career long before the Internet existed. And the interesting thing in those days was you had to get an editor to approve your story, to find it interesting and of quality for the magazine that you know fulfilled that function and made the magazine richer. Now the Internet, ten thousand dumb ideas get the same amount of attention. It's one good idea, and the one good idea is generally lost and can't be found, and the ideas that remain are the ten thousand shitty ideas. And that noise is so frigging loud, you know, debating some intelligent guys at work, you know, because alls they do is, you know, I said, where do you get your news from? And we're debating politics and stuff, and they say, well, social media, as you see, you live in an echo cheap you know, and and and you know you can't formulate opinions. And just click on the first of those tales and your algorithm will light up with more and more and more because they have already all got one hundred and forty five million likes. And these guys are making money. When you get to your first level on YouTube of you know where they begin to pay you. You get your four thousand hours in a year, with one thousand subscribers, you start to make three dollars a month. You need sponsors, and you got to build your audience. And the sponsors are going to say, well, listen, everybody wants to hear about the UFO that stood on top of the pyramid. So this is what you got to make or I ain't going to be a sponsor your video. Well, jeems a sponsor, You're going to give you one thousand dollars this month. I'm going to make five of them for you. That's what's going on. And it's a ten thousand dumb ideas to one rational good and intelligent idea and that's all over the place, and learning to listen with a great degree of skepticism is the beginning of a Gnostic approach to the information, because information and knowledge are not the same thing, and it has been abused and cold knowledge. I could take any statistic and make it read anything you want me to derive out of it.
Speaker 4: Amen, or whatever you guys say in the Gnostic church.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, say that again.
Speaker 5: What do you guys say, happened?
Speaker 1: What do we got? What do we say in the Gnostic church?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: When you pray, oh Gnostic prayer. I did write an article on that, because you're not praying to any external thing, right, So really, what it is is a rumination. We might start with a line of holy writ I am the heart, and this snake is entwined about the invisible core of the mind. Rise, oh, my snake, it is now is the hour of the Hoodeden, holy ineffable flower, Rise on my steak into brilliance of bloom on the corpse of asiris afloat in my tomb. I'm gonna start forgetting after that. But I might take that first verse of liber sixty five five and start to ruminate on it. What's that saying? What I am the heart? Is that mean we're talking about my Holy Guardian Angel? You know? And I might start to go that way or am I compare it to some other you know, holy writ somewhere else that that you know, obekly references.
Speaker 5: That sounds really orfic.
Speaker 1: That sounds really.
Speaker 5: Orphic, like you've got the whole rock constructured out and you're using it kind of hexameter. I mean you could apply hexam to it. That's that's great poetry right there, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and as sacred writ that poetry comes alive in you. You know, we tell people when you memorize one of those five chapters, you know you're really having your first experience with your Holy Guardian Angel, even though you're not aware of it. And it goes on from there.
Speaker 8: I was going to say, the sibling Prophecy spoke in the hexameter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it wasn't a h an actual you know, uh prophecy unless it was in hexameter.
Speaker 1: Right, that's how they checked it, X being the sacred number six from which we weave a spelled the hex checks and yeah, it's that old blue song I put hex on you.
Speaker 5: I actually heard something about the hecks that was really kind of interesting. This guy Museum of Taro was talking about the Flower of life, and the flower of life came from a nineteen seventies guru guy who didn't know what the hell he was looking at, and so he saw this little glyph on the side of a tomb in Egypt. It was kind of the flower of life shaping. This is the most holy shape there is, and they formed this whole geometry out of the flower of life that really was at present in the original sketch. Well, this guy went back and looked at the original data and what that was was a heck sign. It was a Christian putting a curse on the Egyptian gods.
Speaker 1: And flower of life was according.
Speaker 5: To the archaeologists that were reading it out. So it was kind of interesting because if you look at DNA structure, it looks exactly like that flower of life. So yeah, under the electron microscope, right, that's the depression you get from it. Well, if Jesus is the son of Man and this hex sign goes all the way up through the amesh why they could actually have a connection to that original Like Christian magic.
Speaker 1: You've got to realize the original Christian symbol was an x a key right or kai. Right, So you know the Cairo was you know, the letter R, which would be look like a P and and you know, and the kai and and in this sign in Siga, you know, in so the Cairo, the pope holds up a stick with an across with an X on it because that's the Cairo. Okay. So the symbols are deep and come out of Greco Roman tradition. You know, the Catholic Church, you know, really said out in a certain sense, to do something good, to grow. Christianity was sweeping the land. And while these religions are terribly dead and misunderstood today, we do need a new religion. We need something new in our culture. I think the Holy Books is Salima will offer that. They offer new symbols, They offer a fresh start. And I think that's what makes the Islema Kabbalah real magic. I think there's.
Speaker 6: There's so much good, there's.
Speaker 5: So much deep meaning you can get out of the Greek stories themselves. And then once you start to apply that to the Greek language, right, and the understanding between the two is like a mind expanding experience.
Speaker 1: Well, every language has its mystical connection when you can speak it, so yes, with the Greece and as such a learned culture, right, and of course the Holy Books is Lima are written in English and it's the American language. Okay, I think Crowley would have tried to argue for the British. But I really believe that America is the third temple. And that's my own speculation, right, But it all makes sense. The Book of the Law makes sense for American culture. British culture kind of died when we became the world's currency in nineteen fifty. The British Empire finally just died. And while they pretend to empire yet that's great, there's still very there's still a large about Great Britain. But without America, they're very tiny. Yeah, we are huge, we are Rome, we are Egypt. And those were the first two temples.
Speaker 5: Like have you ever read America instany by Man?
Speaker 1: I've not read that particular tracked by him. I didn't even really know it existed, but it sure fits in with ross Crucian themes because there's that one I just I tink a video on it that you know, the utopia that came out with the Ross Crucians, and some claim was really what they were trying to do with the Masons here in America because Franklin was connected with the American Masons and the French Roscrucians. Are you talking about the stars.
Speaker 6: The sixty eighth.
Speaker 5: Convocation by the Rosa Crucians in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything of that.
Speaker 5: They picked out the American seal, you know, the pyramid with the eye on it. They picked that out in nineteen sixteen and it was later adopted in two That was there, that book, The Fact and.
Speaker 1: Of the Renaissance. They were reading Greek for the first time, all these documents that belonged to the Arab world that got translated back into Latin into their tongues. Yeah, so we lost a lot with the rise of modern science and the establishment of the Roman cleric world. And you'll notice that as the Renaissance comes, the clerics, the Roman Church lost power and we became a more secular culture. Well, the opposite happened in Arabia, where their culture was much more enlightened than the European culture. But the clerics rose and the knowledge index went down.
Speaker 12: Okay, and so we see the way power regulates itself. We see the modus operandi of power and what happens when that power goes unchecked. You know, the secularism in our culture checked clerical culture, and the clerical culture is checking the secular culture in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: Right. That's not to say we don't have all sorts of streams of religiosity and spirituality in our culture. America's rife with it. There's a yoga center right down the street, just make a point.
Speaker 5: I believe that American folk magic was probably one of the dominant religions until about eighteen fifty. That's a long time for American folk magic to exist as sort of like an open practice.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, you haven't been to a Pentecostal session then, I guess that's what it became.
Speaker 5: But it was it was far more local and practiced on that level before as.
Speaker 1: It has been a folk magic. It was always considered an an ignorant magic. It was a magic of the uneducated people. You know, pagan means folk.
Speaker 5: Close to the land.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you got an uneducated people very close to the land, and I'm sure there was you know, lots that they were able to do and and lots that they learned, but don't conflate that with high matter. Don't complate that with the magic that belongs to the intelligentsia in the educated world.
Speaker 6: I wanted to mention actually in regards to magic, uh, and what you mentioned earlier about hex and six and sex even in this in there too, right phonetically they're not just by chance similar, right, and it goes back to maybe one stream anyway, heca a god in Egypt of magic, and right next to that is the measurement system of Egypt, which has us he gets in sixty fourths, right, and that's related to the Eye of Osiris and what we would say the evil eye because of its connotation of magic power.
Speaker 1: No, so I just won't mention that. You know, all the origin stories of the world had a god and the goddess, right, and God and the goddess made it, and you know baby gods demigods were born right, and and you keep sitting down until you get to man. Right. Now, there's some stories like Taw in Egypt, Well, he just masturbated and that created all the worlds. And probably that's probably why Judaism became very patriarchal. You know, because they really borrowed heavily from Egyptian culture, but in the male and female pair that gets hidden in the cabalo because they had to switch from a dualistic philosophy to a monotheistic philosophy, and so he had to hide.
Speaker 5: Have you ever heard of the hydros gamos?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm familiar with the Latin phrase.
Speaker 5: No, this is a it's a Greek phrase that means holy, sacred, and it implies sex between a god and a goddess.
Speaker 1: I've not heard, but that certainly makes sense, right, because it's it's the generation of life, right, that's in.
Speaker 5: Power the very first god and goddess in the Greek myths Wash and Gaya, and so these two the meeting between the earth and the skies where everything is happening, and that's that's the birth of the gods. All of the Titans come from them, and then later the Olympians. But the whole idea there is.
Speaker 1: What happens, what happens to him is another problem. You know, We're back to the separation.
Speaker 5: It's chaos and order, separation and union like these are the main themes of all of the theogony, and having those as the core of it really does change once you start to understand that penetrated all their language. So death and the god of death were the same word, you know, so everything was put into the context of the gods in the in the Greek language.
Speaker 6: Thing I've noticed in cosmology and theology too, as we're discussing but may not be kind of formulating it this way, is that there is practically always the male and the female, and the truth and the chaos, or God and its detractor. There's these two pairings quite frequently, if not always, you dare say, always the fire and the water.
Speaker 5: We're listing that in our current language, you know, we don't have that sort of context. Instead, it's all based around Jesus. And it's like, how is that life affirming? You've got a guy up on a cross all the time. That's like in affront is zone y.
Speaker 1: It's all he does is die, judges dead. Yeah, And if you're a good boy and girl, you'll get to go there and see you one day, right, you know, a little bit of luck, you'll be at the bard hell, you know, because it's got to be boring up there, so above the abyss in the highest world of the Kabala is the looks, the LVX, the light, the divine. It emanates down into tiffraith, the heart. The soul becomes the Adam Cadman, who in Hebrew Kabala secretly hides the Shakina. But we can assert that the Adam Cadman is what is it when you're both sexist at the same time.
Speaker 16: And divine hermaphrodite yeahite, so that its reflection in manifestation in the world gives us both male and female.
Speaker 1: Okay, the Shakino or spirit of God becomes Babylon, the sexual goddess that allures us to creativity. Now in the Zohar, she's rejected. That's the only way for Joseph I Forgot's name to make good with God, and this is them moving towards their patriarchal culture. But in Thilema, that goddess, bedecked with her jewels and all her allures, is arousing them male to create life. So you get the union of the God and the goddess. Now in Tantra and Western Tantra that can create more than physical babies. There's a whole process of ideas of what that could possibly generate. There's theories on it, whatever else. I think for a young couple that is disciplined, I think it can help them define a unique spiritual height. There's great danger opening that much energy for somebody really not prepared for it. And I think by the time most people uh really figure it all out, they're too old to do much about it. So we've got to understand that our world is a representation of the Bayoun God, the light, the looks, and we are each male and female part of that Bayjun God, so that when we find that sacred conjugation, we find something quite divine. The I think I think of the power couple, you know, the power couple. They're going into politics and they're both going to be politicians or the ones going to support the other, or or they're going into business or they're establishing a church. Right, they're all going to get you know, people for Jesus, but they're going to make a million dollars and whatever that power you know, good bad are and different. Whatever that power couples after, I think that form of sexual magic can be very, very valuable. Like I was saying before, when that translates to you know, outside of a committee couple, you run into danger because you better be working entirely with adepts who all know why they're there, and they're disciplined already for wanting to be there.
Speaker 5: Well, there is a theory that the Greeks were high on sex drugs all the time, like twenty four hours a day they were. They were dosing themselves.
Speaker 1: With sex drugs. Yeah, and they kill people like crazy, But I ain't going to kill anybody.
Speaker 17: Well, Like I was talking about the world, the ancient world, and the ref instance back to that that you know, seem to validate and affirm a position.
Speaker 6: That we might have.
Speaker 1: Is more an abuse of Greek culture than it is really really important, because the ancient world is something we don't have that mindset, We don't understand it. It's why I'm into Western magic because even though we have a lot of Indian influence in this country, I wasn't born and raised to Hindu. I don't know anything of that culture. I couldn't give up Jesus for Krishna. I tried. I was a teenager, you know, so I wasn't very disciplined, but I tried. And so we have to find our way through where we are. And this general trend of on the internet that is creating all these things. All the Greeks did this, and the Assyrians did that, you know, you know, whatever group did this or that, and the Mayans had a calendar, and we're all going to die in twenty twenty, you know. It's just like we're all going to die when nineteen ninety nine became two thousand, you know, and then you know what's to do. The Seventh day Adventists keep going up every year in the mountain. The Bible says, it's today, Oop, it's wrong, let's go back and buy back everything we owned.
Speaker 5: Well, I think it's interesting that you've got the story of Adam and Eve being centered around their nakedness, you know, because that was like one of the hallmarks of Greek art, that you had these nudes everywhere. Well, the issue is a problem with it, right, Well, somebody did and they basically turned the first sin into being naked.
Speaker 1: It's almost perfectly out the Greek.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't think it was that they turned nakedness into a sin. Is that they had become aware that they were in the knowledge. The taking of the fruit was making them aware of their nakedness. And I think it was the moment in which they severed their tie to the natural world, the world that.
Speaker 1: Also brought shame to our sexuality exactly exactly, and still struggling to get out of it, you know. And men, but they don't know it because men can go fuck everything they want. And the woman, you know, if she fucks everything she wants, she's a whore. You know, it's the end of fucking for her. Okay. So we have this incredible urge for sex that is a major human drive in the psyche, especially in the younger person, and in the younger person especially it's hyper you know what I'm saying. You know, sex is only good at five times a day, you know, which would be a hor story for me, okay, no matter or what I dream of in the locker room. So the Hebrews were putting shame on sex. They you know, mutilated the male penis for the same reason the shame of nakedness was taught. It was not natural. But we can say this, our nakedness is a backwardness. It's an uncivilized state. In reality, we're not dogs. We don't walk down the street and say, oh, I think you're a cute, Come on, let's fuck, you know, and do it on the sidewalk, but a dog will, okay. So we were trying to evolve out of our animal structure. The ancient world, nakedness was you know, especially in hot climates. You know what I'm saying. You know, you know the wine cloth was too hot, right, So, and men fought naked, they fought battles, you know, So there was not the sexual taboo. We're stuck with the sexual taboo, okay, and that hurts both sides. It has both sides accusing each other all sorts of ship in our world today, and the ones that are sucking their brains out, they think they're around the sexual taboo, but they're not. They're just engaging that much deeper. Right.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean it goes back to fertility rituals, because they had massive fertility rituals that were basically just public fucking, you know. I mean that was something that was very homework to the Greek.
Speaker 7: We did.
Speaker 1: You've got the was you know, orgy was part of certain sacred rights, right you know, remember you did have the you didn't have the scarlet woman, the temple WHRs, and these were elevated women of high respect, you know, in a color sure that we cannot understand because we are victims of the sexual taboo, right, you know what I'm saying. It's good today that we can at least begin to talk about it. But again there's those ten thousand voices that got nothing good to say, so it's going to be tough time getting through it. Yet.
Speaker 5: Well, I just think it's interesting that the difference in perspective because you could really see it playing out in first the second century AD and BC, like all this public sex and fertility self really started to come up against other pressures in that kind of world, especially always growing right.
Speaker 1: It was growing right, so as we grew into full Christendom, and that would still take another seven hundred years, that taboo developed into the moreras of its time. And so you know, the bride walks down the aisle in a white outfit because she's never been touched, and the groom can be in black, goes, who the fuck cares how many people he fucked, But she's got to come pure and virginal, and we can prove whether or not she's a virgin. We can't do the same for the guy. So we built this two tiered society where the taboo holds itself to both sides. You know, the guy that is, you know, fortunate enough to be, you know, a whore, he loses his respect for his whole feminine half. I think the women that truly remain chased with with respect for their whole masculine half. And so we're all dying in this culture and trying to find our way through it. Some are going to evade sexual issue altogether. I'm going to become a monk, right. Some are going to find how wack a doodle they can get with their sexuality until they end up in the night club, so that open up at two o'clock in the morning when the bars are shutting down.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, I think it's funny how cultures that sort of kept behold of this idea of fertility and went into the modern world more than and cultural uh you know, shame they still carry around these big giant dicks. Like in Japan they have huge penis festivals representative of those early fertility rights.
Speaker 1: So yeah, giant penis became a symbol of fertility, right.
Speaker 5: Okay, around there is the pallace of Shiva.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fact that what's that uh, that shape. I'll try to draw it here. Vesca pices, the vesca pices, that's the female genitalia, right, and the religious symbol appears inside the vesca pieces.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 1: So you put the the, the the the and what's the third part of God, the Holy Spirit into a dove, and you put it in the vesca piis and he becomes a semen that goes into the cup the vagina where the semen is nursed and becomes a baby. Now it was thought the old world quite incorrectly that you know, the semen was already a full baby. So there's old couple ofs on how to create a hymunculus.
Speaker 5: Have you ever seen the top view looking down on the Washington Monument.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I didn't go there myself. I went from the bottom and stayed there.
Speaker 8: It's it's the Cyrus's phallus inside of Thes's side of.
Speaker 1: A jed right there. This is right in Washington, se those Masons and Rosa Crucians were very where the symbols the whole la. Yeah see, I talk about it in my that in my book the story Nosis about the whole story layout of Washington, d C. I think it's really important to understand the mystical roots of the American ideal, right, and how it competed with the Calvinistic ideal that came here as Puritan.
Speaker 8: Well, and that whole idea, well, that whole idea of the obelisk and the vesical pil I mean, you got to figure they're they're putting forth symbology to generate a new nation. So it's this fertility that they're trying to instill as the base of the creation of the nation itself.
Speaker 1: Symbolically, you know, weren't having sex and the Masonic halls, you know what I'm saying, if they were, you know, there's some people. We got to get to know them better. But keep your hands off my shoulders, Paul.
Speaker 9: But I think also that they kind of got it a little bit backwards in that the penis itself is not a symbol of fertility, but actually the scrotal sack, the scrotum, the sperm that is the fertility, the overatting, that's.
Speaker 1: Where the seaman Originated's just if the eggs originate far deeper inside the vagina.
Speaker 10: Correct.
Speaker 9: And so if you look at you know, embryology, you do see that the labia of a female ends up becoming the outer scrotal sack of the testes. So when you talk about the besica pisces, you're talking about one and the same, just a morphology movement based on your genetic you know, archaeology, archaeology, architecture.
Speaker 1: But the other thing, you have an incorrect male perspective.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 1: But because the male sees the erect penis going in through the lavia, and that's his primary concern, Okay. The more experienced man wants to figure out how to bring the woman to more sexual fulfillment, and so he'll experiment more with the glitoraes as long as you don't tell him that the guitarist is actually longer than his penis, okay, and the female is far more sexually susceptible. She will go into an erotic trance. So Crompley used this in his magic. He would stimulate the female to an erotic trance so that she her personality will step outside of her body and the invoked God then will resume the body. And that's how the sexual right worked. And that's of course they were doing another right which actually creates a baby. Different right.
Speaker 9: Now, the glitteri is actually forms the head of the penis in embryology, but I'm talking about the labia itself forms the outside part of the scrotal sac and in like at least with cattle production, we measure the circumference of the scrotum of bulls in order to dictate how fertile his daughters will become. And so there is that type of parallelism across at leads domestic animals that you can look at in terms of testes and scrotum and all that stuff to indicate fertility, whereas the female the fertility is within.
Speaker 1: Saillary fertility and sexual ecstasy are two different.
Speaker 10: Correct correct, but one primes the other.
Speaker 1: The erect penis in the laby are are kind of the bosses, okay, because he really doesn't have that much control on what's going on inside the vagina. Okay, he can, you know, go for the spot, and that's so far towards the front that he's still not in foreign territory there. So in that ecstatic experience, because this is something that gets prolonged, there's a certain insanity that goes to the female and the male needs to maintain a control where the female needs to earn how to let go, and letting go is a danger for her, and losing control is kind of a danger for the boat. So when you're building up this ecstasy to an inspirational point that you're pulling in spirit, that you're moving energy is something that's the limmicult to formula of on because the sex happens in one separat in the tree, and it happens in the path between two cephros on the tree, I should say, each being the male and female Sefero, net Zac and hud and they travel the tower at two and if she receives the energy, she brings it up to Tiffret and then he takes it back down and they start the circulata, to use an alchemical term, where they make the energy go round and around and around, and they're playing with the undulating spasms of orgasm, which for both is an involuntary action. There is a reason why laughter is considered an orgasm. It's an involuntary reaction. And some boys do figure out that if she's laughing at my jokes, I got a chance for a date, okay, because it's it endears us, just the way sex partners become endeared to each other. You start hanging out with a process, dude, you're really enduring yourself with something you might not want to play with.
Speaker 9: Which is all the basis of oxytosin secretion. Of what oxytosein secretion. Oxytocin is the primary hormone during orgasm, during lactation, during copulation, of bonding, laughter, and so forth, And so that is like to have during fertility or during a fertile moment or whatever. The heightenedness of orgasm, the heightenness of oxytocin actually propels and makes for the fertility effort that much more effective, so to speak, because there is thought, how in the interaction or the foreplay, or even within conversation, and there has not even been any kind of physical touch. The female ovary has already sent signals for the sperm that she has chosen within his testes, and so when the act happens, it is the ovum that has already sent the pheromonic chemical signals to that one sperm of six hundred thousand to be selected to penetrate her certain pellucida. And then obviously you have that chemical reaction of zinc ions exploding, and then you have the boom or whatever, and then the manifestation or the ability to trap spirit into matter, the singularity, which is what CERN is trying to replicate all over again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're trying. I still think the miracle of the human body is stupendous, and I do this to a machine, you know. I feel so sorry for young people today when they call those guys that have no access to sex.
Speaker 18: They have a name for the the yes, the you know, if the guys ain't getting it, the girls ain't getting it either.
Speaker 1: And they're all busy online and they're afraid to talk to each other. They're all trapped in their phones. Well, and it's no wonder they're reaching for a machine, you know. I mean even these robots they're building that, right, you can go get your sex robot. And the old way is still the best way. Hi, how are you drink?
Speaker 8: That's the whole thing. That's the whole thing. Is we are the mystery, yes, you know, And when we're looking for all these exterior things, you know, we're we're resolving ourselves of you know, knowing thyself and seeking the true self.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the true self is us right in the here and now, okay, and my true self will be my true self until the day I die whenever, and says to that it is speculation. But while I'm still breathing, and you know, I've lived more years now than I'm gonna let I can count with a reasonable guess how much time I got left. And that is that's the life to grab. There's a wonderful Hindu story. A man falls into a well, but before getting to the bottom, he manages to grab a branch and hang on. As he looks down, he sees at the bottom of the well is a whole bunch of poisonous serpents, and when he looks up there's a whole swarm of bees. So if he manages to climb out, he'll get stung to death, and if he falls, he'll get stung to death. In one moment, a drop of honey falls down and he reaches out with his other hand and catches the drop and tastes that honey. In this moment, you are real as I am real, and you are God as I am God. Get to this moment and every moment. Get to this moment, and you can develop a force of psyche, whether you take that into sex, magic or reading holy books or both, or whatever. Or into your art and your painting and your music playing. It doesn't matter which way you go. It's just a matter of my poor dog, it's this moment that you're trying to get to, that moment of orgasm. We all say, I come, you're coming to this moment. I've arrived. That's how I used to say it. I've arrived. Now it's or I come. What do you want to call them? Did I make you? Please? Dear tell me I made you come. Let me know that I'm viable. But I'm truly a man. You can see that I know all the problems of younger boys.
Speaker 2: Well, you were one of yourself at one point.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I walked funny when she looked at me too. I just forgot how to walk.
Speaker 8: It's just a flesh that gets older.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and and and then the pipe dreams get more realistic, right right. You know. There's a joke and a young man comes upon an old man sitting on a park bench, and the old man's crying. POCKETI here, he says, old man, what's the matter? I married a girl forty years younger than me. She cooks like a dream. It's the best sex I've had in years. Young man says, well, why you're crying? He says, I can't remember where I live. That was a lot funnier to me.
Speaker 2: Right, Uh was there? Unfortunately just because dude at the time, I had to have to get going. And this shows way over two hours. Is there anything else anybody wanted to add before we start wrapping this up? Okay, all right, Paul, thank you so much. Before we close it, I will let the other people plug themselves. Headless, you want to let everybody know where they can find you, please, good sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, find our subreddit. Please wait, hold on, hold on, I'll let you go.
Speaker 2: I was asking headless, Yeah, headless, and you're muted by one second.
Speaker 5: That. Yeah, So you can find me on Headless Giant Podcast on.
Speaker 6: Uh YouTube.
Speaker 5: And if you want to send me an email of your occult esoteric magical stories, you can check out. My email address is Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com. We're reading a bunch of them, probably on Wednesdays or Thursdays, so come check that out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, please send them over if you got any. And Robbie March real quick, Robbie, let everybody know where they can find your stuff as well. Please.
Speaker 8: Yeah, first and foremost, I'm an artist. I also have my podcast, the Metalmind Cast. But you can check out all my stuff social media. Everything is at my link tree, which is link tree r M A r X and then I'll pull up everything.
Speaker 2: Awesome. Thank you Robbie, Mark and Ethan to go. Let everybody know where they can find your writings, please, sir.
Speaker 6: That was awesome. Thank you Paul for presenting that and everyone. And I'm on the usual social media and so forth, on Amazon and elsewhere. I got a bunch of articles out there too.
Speaker 1: So awesome, and I thank you to everybody. I thought great questions, wonderful ideas, and you made it fun for me.
Speaker 2: Awesome, good, good and Paul, Now you can let everybody know where they can find your stuff, please. I don't know.
Speaker 1: They can find me on Reddit. Look for me on Reddit. Our church subreddit Nastick Church of lv X, and I started laying look us for us on Facebook. Those are places we can interact with me. Find our Nastick Church of Light YouTube. Lots of great stuff. I love the video I put up today. I just really think it has something to say and we talked a bit about it. You know. Problem with Plato and Aristotle, so you can dig it a little bit deeper. There find my blog pulled Joseph Vellido blogspot dot com or or something like that. You won't have heart and and you know, you can just type my name into the internet and.
Speaker 2: You'll come up. Definitely will show up. Yes, you can say something nice and I'll let I'm sure I have links from the last time, and I will include those as well in the show notes. Again, thank you will for coming on. I appreciate it. When we did have one. His links are in the bottom. He did have to leave early so he couldn't plug himself. So yeah, check out his show and I think you guys will get something out of it. And again the links are in the bottom. And until the next one, everybody be well.
Speaker 1: Later, be well, everybody,