Speaker 1: Put on the bed.
Speaker 2: And everything is everyone? Everyone? Everybody will not.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm pay mine the line of the wild shoot Meers says, I'm in the KEYD more.
Speaker 2: Mess, I'm in the key d.
Speaker 4: M hmm.
Speaker 2: Come, what is up guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying saved, being saved. I hope everyone is staying safe, being saved. Anything safe in a box of chocolate? What is up? Guys? How is everyone? I just want to say, what is up? Guys? I hope everyone to stay it's safe this afternoon, this evening. You know, it's who we are, It's what we are. By the way, Robert Spawn three offline donation. Robert Spawn gave three dollars to the to the show. Let me uh set something up here. Sorry if I'm like, I'm editing the uh doing a lot of the back in work for the show. Feature and what is up? Guys? How is everybody? What's up?
Speaker 1: Dream man?
Speaker 2: Dream mayn dream man, dream man, dream man? What's up? Dream mad.
Speaker 3: Dream Man?
Speaker 2: But what is all? Guys? Welcome to It's f a f O Friday, a roundom founder mm hmmmm. By how is everyone doing on this f A F O Friday. How is everybody? How is everybody doing on this f AFO Friday. By the way, if anybody that does want to go over to the rumble, I want everybody to know that this stream let me repost.
Speaker 5: H and.
Speaker 2: Neil repost I reposed my own. Yeah, okay, I will. I know that I'm Meltzer says is the key damn Yeah. But you know, so today there's two people that faf FO me number one, number one, Ghost Politics faf FOD Yeah, Rome, I know Rome, would I know?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: He he didn't shout me out last night. He basically told me I was a piece of ship. He basically told me I was a piece of ship and told me that I'm I'm I'm dog doodo. And then and then fucking Merch did that, and then those Politics did it first mers Merch fucking like, I gave it to you, spawn Robert spawn three dollars offline. Donno, casha up, I already did it, uh. He fucking like he was like the try to beat this. Here's the thing. When you get kicked from some of the major platforms because your content is not viewer friendly. He got banned, Merged got banned, Merge got banned because he was in you were friendly. Him and his tag team partner Royce always did the wrong things. Uh, it's a group over in I grew up over in, uh Florida. That's acting like a butthead, you know. But they're partnered with that. They're partnered with, They're partnered with Rumble. Hold on, Dreamer hand man, dud if a butty knows that. Mm hmmmm, hold on, I gotta fix something. Hold on, Bobby, nick, dude. Little Lemmy is a little bit out of Mountain Timers. Uh, Mountain Timers League. Lemmy's a ten. Mountain Timers more like a two. Mm hm. The Limby's more more like a country ten. She's more put together than some of these, Like, she's more clean cut, put together.
Speaker 7: Yeah, mh.
Speaker 2: Mom, mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: Hum mm they this is the reason why I hate moderating.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: H h.
Speaker 6: Come on, hello.
Speaker 5: Mm hm.
Speaker 9: Oh oh oh, I fixed it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, kah.
Speaker 5: Kah, what's up?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up Bobby? But I just wanna say that I wear super married god moth. I know I know that we have by the way, doing the texts of barn Little around Man.
Speaker 5: Love about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mh By the way, By the way, I just want to let people know. If anybody that does want to go and buy a Bobby Nack shirt, there you go do. Robber's fawn is a good person. Doude moving.
Speaker 1: Move, y'all.
Speaker 2: I just want to say thank you. But what's up? Guys? By the way, if anybody that does want to tap the stup guys, if you guys want to help help, there you go.
Speaker 5: Mm hm.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Dog gets holp mm hmm if you had from the back. Yeah, I want to say that I do appreciate you know. And here's and here's the thing. You know, me, me and Lemmy are for were you know. I love Lemmy. I care about her. I don't you know. I'm not taking anybody. I love Lemmy. I care about her. She's a good person. I see these people that you know I am out. Here's the thing. She has an open invitation to come on my show. She has an open invitation to come on my show or yeah, to come on my show. I know that she might not want to come on yet because she's still dealing with it, but I love her, guys. Little Lemmy is that person who is a very sweet person. Let me, I love you, I care about you, and and I'm here for you, sweetheart. That's it. I love you, you know. I just want I just want the past to be in the past. Let me. I want the past to be in the past. And I'm sorry about what happened. I apologize about like all the bullshit that I I caused you or anger any I apologize about what happened, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, mhm.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 4: I care and.
Speaker 7: You know you want to.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say a lot of stuff. I don't want to say anything hurt ould.
Speaker 6: Mm hm.
Speaker 5: H m hm.
Speaker 7: You know, you know.
Speaker 2: I want to say thank you to the people that have supported this channel, have supported what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Do do do do do? I don't want to know anything.
Speaker 1: I don't want to know. I don't want to know anything.
Speaker 3: And then on and bev, I don't say I don't want to know anything.
Speaker 1: I don't want to know.
Speaker 4: I m h.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well there do okay, yeah, but I.
Speaker 2: Want to say thank you guys very much.
Speaker 5: M D.
Speaker 1: Show or.
Speaker 2: We love you, letty, we care about you. M h m alright, uh, alright, guys, I'm gonna end y'all. I love you guys. I love you guys. I will talk to you later. Love you guys.