Speaker 1: Welcome everybody to Rose Pricks. This is Cecily Nobler.
Speaker 2: You know who.
Speaker 1: This is here with Stephanie Wilder Taylor who. That is what what we're doing. We're doing our my show. We all we get a show. Sometimes it's like it's one for Stephanie, one for me. Like Stephanie likes what do I like? I like the Robby Show. She wants to do the Cosby Show, and I'm like, I don't think people are going to be why.
Speaker 2: I don't know how people are going to follow along.
Speaker 3: I was with us so happy that bummed when they were like, we're not going to show Cosby's show reruns anymore. I was like, wait, why, how are we going to recap it? I'm like, look, let me help. It's just Cockroach copied some homework off the FIO.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's pretty much it.
Speaker 3: Wood Camille, Oh, Camille, wife Blair.
Speaker 2: Camille's is real life with.
Speaker 3: The fedection, the holding of Blair, of the routing and the factsing.
Speaker 1: Now, that is all I can say is well Cosby and it's the same exact thing every single time. But point being, Stephanie really want to recap the Cosme show and I'm like, ugh, I don't think it's the time for that.
Speaker 2: I think it's and just like that is where it's at. Here's where we are.
Speaker 3: They're both Listen, we can agree that they're both. They both have their own cultural significance.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, let's do some macros. Let's get into this because this is the premiere. We're right here with it. It just happened. I saw it a couple a week ago. You saw it a while yeah, I got to see it early. So I'm kind of like not understanding a lot of my notes. So I'm not sure how great I'm gonna be here, but but I do have them.
Speaker 2: Let me do you want to do? Why don't you do a macro? First? Uh, you're not gonna love my macro. Oh it's okay, let's be honest.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's my macro. I don't I didn't like it. I'm gonna have fun making fun of it. But it's so fucking corny. Was it always this corny?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Was everybody always just making puns to each other?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: The only one that's funny is Miranda. I like the storyline, which we'll get to. I liked like she's actually being funny and making fun of stuff that's real stuff to make fun of.
Speaker 2: The rest of it's all. So yeah, Carrie, here's the thing, is what I'm gonna say this.
Speaker 3: I feel like Carrie and Aiden like belong together at this point, like they're both basic and corny.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna, well, I'm not gonna okay, I'm gonna push back because Aiden doesn't belong with anyone on the show. Aiden should I can't. I mean that is all right. First Macro that you guys maybe don't know. Although I did plug this a couple of times, I am loving it. I am the first episode is the worst that I've seen yet of not of the whole not of the whole series, but just of this of season three of been just like that. So this is definitely the worst one. But I I, like I said, I think they fixed so many things. They listened to so many of our complaints, and they're like, Okay, it's like they got rid of they They must have not only fired the writing staff, like I think that they put them on they like Share Shelley Miscabbage them. They are like undercover somewhere on an island, not allowed to talk to anyone.
Speaker 2: That we're missing somebody from season two. You're not letting me.
Speaker 1: You're letting me get away with saying they Shelley miscabbage them because I thought that was really funny.
Speaker 2: I'm with you on that. Yeah, I mean they are gone.
Speaker 1: They are gone without a trace, I think, because it's a whole different vibe. Yes, say has gone Big Macro note like and as though, and let me tell you, I'm going to give you one spoiler. I'm six episodes in. There is no mention of her them. There's no mention of them. There has not like Chae never happened, which is amazing to me because remember remember when the when Stamford passed away, when the gentleman who played him died, so they didn't really know what to do because they'd already killed off Big. So okay, I guess we have to just like he's going to just leave a note for Anthony and move to Japan.
Speaker 2: And then not only was that the worst.
Speaker 1: Idea ever for any writer's room to ever happen, but they.
Speaker 2: Kept bringing it up. They could have just said that once.
Speaker 1: And go okay, let's just like let that die because that was just a really bad choice. And now let's just like move on, but no, they brought it up all the time. However, Shay was a like full time cast member for two seasons and like moved to la for like their big break, and we just no conton, no no questions, no notes.
Speaker 2: Y Yeah, that is very strange. It's insane. Now I want to say something positive.
Speaker 1: Opening scene, they're playing yeas, they're playing only You by yaz and so how are you not already like, oh my god, I'm.
Speaker 3: In Well that was the first thing that I really liked. I was like, ohow Alison, mm hmm is so great. I love her same same, all right, we can agree on that. So it starts right away. I was like, yeah, that's really cool, except that then I start really cool problems.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, one of the problems is that Carrie is now writing a postcard. They're writing each other postcards that they don't write anything on. They just send post silent postcards. Because Aiden, did I say, Aidan? I may have said something else. Aiden Last. At the end of Remember Last, Just for those who don't remember, his son Wyatt, who is a nightmare. Another spoiler, a Nightmare crashed the truck into a field on mushrooms nobody got hurt. It's just in a field. Nothing really unless you rolled the truck. Like it really wasn't that big of a deal.
Speaker 2: He did. He's like feeded mushrooms. Aiden went insane and was like, oh, I gotta be there, Carrie. I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't talk to you for five years. So he didn't just say like we should just break up for five years. He said, we cannot really speak for five years. I really need to focus on my family. So therefore they write silent postcards. What, yeah, why, I don't know. I don't know. I don't know, and I don't like it. I don't like it either, and I think it's fun. I think it's trying too hard.
Speaker 2: It's trying way too hard, because remember that's Carrie's thing. Was like, oh, she just sold fashion. Remember she was the last one to get on the internet.
Speaker 1: She'd have AOL, she'd send aid and she had to get help sending an email. And Samantha's like, oh, everybody's on the net, if for nothing else for the porn. That was a whole episode, Oh okay, And then she said that Samantha said that, like this is probably season two of Sex and the City. Oh, and then Charlotte was just like or maybe season three four whatever, and then Charlotte.
Speaker 2: Was just like, stop sending me that porn.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: They're just written like these giant cartoon characters right when they always have been.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I guess I remember. I remembered it a little bit differently, and then I was like, did it just get so it that kind of writing feels lazy to me?
Speaker 2: Well, Carrie and Miranda were always written pretty well. We always kind of enjoyed them because, you know, give Sarah Jusca Parker back then, she really played it in a way that we could kind of relate to it.
Speaker 1: Same with I guess Cynthia Nixon. But now Carrie as played by Sarah Jesska Parker, it's like she forgot who Carrie was completely. Now she's just Sarah, really really wealthy Sarah in a really expensive townhouse that she.
Speaker 2: Didn't really earn, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like it's I really think they lost the thread so much by like she marries Big and then he dies and then now she's just really rich.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's just not fun at all, Like the character's not.
Speaker 1: Fun in Rod just rang a bell, did you hear that you rang a bell, like you went into the kitchen and then like hit his water bowl. But it was like bing, oh, I don't know what to do with that. I'n't to go answer that. But never had that happen.
Speaker 2: But yeah, she's not fun at all, and she's playing so old and she's she's honestly reading like seventy to me, Well, I mean I don't really see that. I just see do you mean like her like it looks.
Speaker 1: Wise, her mannerisms and just the way she's just so frat yeah, a little bit, but also just like the way she's conducting herself. She's just so old and rich, and it's like she completely forgot who she was. Everybody else is kind of well, we don't know where Samantha's, but everybody else is kind of who they were annoying in their own way, but like Carrie is, there's no trace of her seemingly yeah, and I don't like it. So she goes she goes to have drinks with Miranda and Charlotte at a lesbian bar, and I'm with you on this. I'm loving Miranda. She's back, she's dyed her hair red again. She was like, yeah, I don't think I want to have white hair just yet. She looks amazing, and she's being kind of cute. She's being funny, she's being funny. She's like, she is being like kind of her old self. Yeah, they kept her sober, Yes they did. We were worried about that because they were kind of drinking. But she notes that she's drinking a mocktail.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, she says, She's like, yeah, I ran up. I've just been standing here and I ran up a thirty seven dollars tab on mocktails.
Speaker 2: But she can just pull any pussy in this in this bar, she can't. She sees a wage.
Speaker 1: They're like that waitress is staring at you, and she's like, she is, okay, I gotta all right. So before they even get to that, they have the conversation about how Aiden they're sending the blank postcards, and everyone's like why. Even even Charlotte, who's like a romantic, is like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't wait to see what becomes of this, because it really is like the Aiden shit is really annoying.
Speaker 2: Now I'm going to say something that I've said.
Speaker 1: All these years on when I've talked about sex and the city to whoever would listen. I've argued with friends about this. I always was like, Aiden was never like what, he's the nice one? How can you not want?
Speaker 2: No, he's not.
Speaker 1: I promise you he's not. He really is a nightmare and sort of always has been. And I don't care. Just because he wears like Patuli and turquoise does not make him like the nice guy.
Speaker 2: No, it makes him worse. Yeah, kinda, because he's like a little like mad at women. He's got some stuff that I'm just like, I just don't get it. I don't get them together. I just don't understand.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say this and we'll see if it ends up being true.
Speaker 2: Okay, I could.
Speaker 3: Completely see Aiden being like, listen, I don't I'm not saying I love Joe Rogan. I'm just saying some of this stuff he says makes sense, and like he has guests on that like look at things from both sides.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. I don't see that with him, but I like that version. I like what you're painting.
Speaker 1: I'd rather him just be that and just so we can just really dislike him completely, but I already do.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: So Miranda they're staring at this waitress whatever, and she's like, oh, I can't tell you.
Speaker 2: She's way too young. She's too young.
Speaker 1: So that's staring a waitress at that Oh yeah, the way it's a different person. I'm sorry, it's a different woman. And they're like, oh, I don't know. So they're like, all right, you got to go pull this pussy. Like they don't say that, but that's what they want to say.
Speaker 2: And then they're like, we're gonna go. Yeah, you're gonna leave you time for you to get some pussy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go get that young pussy, Go get that little tiny So it turns out it was a great Brady's old babysitter.
Speaker 2: And she's like, oh yeah, I knew that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a lesbian now. Yeah see this part. I was like every scene with Miranda was funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She's like, uh yeah, elephant in the room. I'm a lesbian. Now. I've totally told you the story.
Speaker 1: This is crazy, but I can relate to this because so at the Gralph's grocery that I go to, I told you about this. There's this really there was this cute guy that worked to the deli. He's not there anymore. But for years, like two years, this really cute guy always we always sort of had this bond. You'd always be like, I like cowboys hat. But we flirted. It was real. I'm not making up, but it was like real. And then but I was thinking he was real. I don't know what he thought, but I'm like, there's a flirtation here with this guy. And then one day I was like, how's your day?
Speaker 2: And we were.
Speaker 1: Always both like my day sucks, you know, we were honest. And then one day I was like, how's your day and he was like it's my birthday? Like, oh my god. What He's like big two eight.
Speaker 2: Like you're twenty eight, you'rey.
Speaker 1: I do not know the difference of age. I cannot tell. Like I said, if you're fourteen or eighty, I cannot tell. So I've been Miranda in this moment of like, oh, I thought, oh, okay, you're twenty eight. Oops oopsies. So she feels bummed.
Speaker 3: But it was also just funny, just the way she was like, oh, just she's just kind of awkward in a funny way.
Speaker 2: I'm in the program.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, the girl goes, I'm gonna go grab a drink and she goes, I'm I'm sober in the program.
Speaker 2: I'm just having a mocktail. And the girl's like, okay, cool, okay, Sia. Okay.
Speaker 1: So then is this where we go over to what's her face? We're going back and forth, go go back to the bar in a second. But I can remember with.
Speaker 3: She's explaining to Miranda mm hmm. And maybe Charlotte did she had a price card from Aiden.
Speaker 1: Oh I had already passed all that. Yeah, I remember they talked about it even at the bar. Okay, okay. So yeah, so now we're with Seema Samantha two points. Who's who's by the way, I didn't get to Seema and never corrected it. I later when she said her name, but I was like, we'll just call her Nia.
Speaker 2: I can't remember, We'll just call her whatever.
Speaker 3: Well, but yeah, so Nia, what I know? But there was at Nia, remember what? Yes, there was Nia from the last from last season of this show.
Speaker 2: And you're not thinking of Lisa.
Speaker 3: There was a Lisa, and there was a Nia who was Nia. She was the other black woman on the show. They had another black cast member. And now she's just gone with no explanation.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, isn't that the one that was was that.
Speaker 3: That's the one that was single. Remember there's one that was married and there's one that was single.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah. They just that she didn't get her contract renewed. Yep, that is so weird. That's okay, that's right.
Speaker 1: So it's Sema and she's got her weird Now this I'll give you is so poorly written, like the weird director just taking a drag off a cigarette. Oh, we've got to get the shot that guy.
Speaker 3: Okay, this storyline was stupid, so bad, and I'm gonna surprise you. The one that I found really annoying was Sema in this.
Speaker 1: Later you're gonna like her. She is going to pick it up for you. But in this moment, she's getting herself a.
Speaker 3: Storyline in this episode I did not. I was not for her.
Speaker 1: Well, she's getting her boobs out because she's going to do a FaceTime with her director, her London director guy who's filming.
Speaker 3: Yes, who's already been an asshole to her many times.
Speaker 1: I don't even think he's an asshole. I think he's just it's so poorly written. He's just like, I'm busy, darling, I've got to get the shot.
Speaker 3: But they had so many things where she was like, that's a red flag. Remember she had to keep do you remember last season?
Speaker 2: Yeah, talking to.
Speaker 3: Him about what he was doing wrong, and like it's like, girl, he's not for you, leave him alone, let him live.
Speaker 1: So then she's like, so his assistant pops on the FaceTime and he's like sorry, So that she's like, ah, she's all pissed off. And then can we just skip to where she burns her she burns her hair off?
Speaker 2: Yes, she goes to sleep.
Speaker 3: Yah, she goes to sleep because she's frustrated smoking a cigarette.
Speaker 2: Yes. And then and then they cut two.
Speaker 3: Which I just thought was so cheesy, fired apart at her house and the fire guy's like, uh, hey Missy, Like, you're lucky your whole house didn't like burn down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lucky. She's just Samantha. She's like lucky. Uh look at my hair? Oh my god? What show is this? What that was bad? It gets better? I promise you it gets better.
Speaker 1: Because then just in this moment, this is when I texted you, I was like, I don't want to spoil anything, but look, so we go back to Miranda. Now there's a kind of a different lady, who, of course because of my facebline is I do not recognize at first.
Speaker 3: But she's in a bar and we need to say that. Somebody says, somebody's so she's closing down this bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with her mocktails, which is weird.
Speaker 3: Somebody's on the phone with their friend and they're like, uh, nothing, but Randa's left in this.
Speaker 1: Bar, and why is she closing down the bar by herself a mocktails?
Speaker 2: So why is she acting so desperate?
Speaker 1: So let me set this, Let me set the stage for you. We're in the writer's room, right and they're like, okay, never speak of Chay again. We're never going to make a mistake like that. We're fixing our wrongs. Who do we got? Who should we get?
Speaker 2: Now? That could be perfect for Miranda for the premiere episode.
Speaker 1: So different than yeah, and that everybody loves in the world and there's not controversial at all. Everybody's like a huge fan. She will not be annoying in any way. I got it, Rosie O'Donnell.
Speaker 3: And what was the response in the where they all just like, oh my god, you are a fucking genius.
Speaker 1: You're a genius. That's who can we get her. Yeah, let's see if we can get her. Let's get Rosie on the line. They call them, They're like, hey, we're calling from and just like that, we want you to play Miranda's leedge.
Speaker 2: Yep, Like you don't even want to know the money problem, You don't even you don't want us to send a contract to your agent or anything. She's like, nope, I'll do it. She does look really good though, I.
Speaker 3: Actually look good. Oh my god, the acting was so god awful. I know you were. They like, here's why, here's why. She was like, yeah, don't worry about sending a contract because she was like, you want to see me out dish And they said, no, we're good, we get we get we get it.
Speaker 2: And she was like great, don't ask questions. Also, and then they make her for no reason.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you find out do we find out she's a nun here from can They say she's Canadian, like I'm from Canada, like Winnipeg with the strongest Boston accent, Like why not just make her from Boston. It's rosy fucking O'Donnell I know and do anything else, like she's not Winnipeg.
Speaker 3: Nuns in Boston would have been perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like there's you know that was her thing. It's like, I'm really tired of being in like a Boston chick. I think here's why.
Speaker 3: I think they wanted to make all these New York jokes which they're going to So she has to be she can't be from Boston good points and wouldn't be that touristy.
Speaker 2: Well, then make her from massive, make her a masshole, make her from somewhere like way in the Massachusetts.
Speaker 1: Yes, it doesn't make any sense. There's no reason for that. So then like she's at first like let's get out of here.
Speaker 3: Well, I think does she find that out? Then she's like, uh, yeah, I used to be a nun. I think she says, right, something like that.
Speaker 2: Well, but here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Rosio O'Donnell's acting is like if chat GPT was a person. She's just like, you are so pretty, and then Miranda goes. Miranda is being like she can act and she's being funny and she's like for Rando and Rosy o'donnald says, no, for a person have a hotel.
Speaker 2: Room, wanna go when it gets my cat.
Speaker 1: Pack it over it. You know it's me from well, I guess from Winnipeg. You know, from Winnipeg.
Speaker 2: It sucks go socks, Like, why are you sayingle Red songs? You said you're from Winnipeg. I love the Love the Slucks love Ben Affleck, Well, why are you bringing him into this? Why you listen?
Speaker 1: I like Rosi O'Donnell, like, honestly, I'm just gonna say it. I don't dislike her. I think she's fine. She's on the good side of things usually, right.
Speaker 2: I think so she had troubled a lot of kids. She adopted a lot of kids, right, adopted a couple kids. But I do I do know someone who worked for her and said she was pretty delightful. Yeah, is the controversy. There was some.
Speaker 1: Stuff with I think she had a daughter that you know, But like kids will say the darnedest things.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna hold Rosy to like she's got troubles. I'm saying she doesn't.
Speaker 2: But I just.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I gotta read you what the controversy is though, just so we don't get too far, Okay, okay, yes, nice and struggles involve her daughter, Chelsea Bell O'Connell, who was arrested for drug offenses and child neglect.
Speaker 2: It can't be O'Connell.
Speaker 4: It's got to be including facing, including facing charges related to a toxic home environment where her infant son was living amidst meth pipes and other disturbing conditions.
Speaker 2: And house she was doing Rosie, No, this was Rosie's daughter.
Speaker 3: Her oh, her daughter was arrested for drug offenses and child neglect. I remember it also has been the target of criticism and a long standing feud with Donald Trump. So yeah, okay, we love her. Then that's what I'm saying. She moved to Ireland. I have that she'd have just made her from Ireland. She probably can't do an oilrsh. She couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: She couldn't.
Speaker 1: Rosie can't act. So now she's just like, you want to get out of here. And so for some reason, Miranda's like a guy, let's go fuck. So She's like, yeah, I gotta go. I got a hotel room. Let's go to my hotel room. I'm like, what, listen again, I'm supportive of this. I'm supportive of Miranda being out. I think she's doing a whole lot better. But like, if you're gonna try to make the Chase situation better, Rosie O'donnald was not that was not it and even like even the storyline which turns out to be kind of funny whatever. So they go have sex and I don't know if they do that yet because we're gonna go.
Speaker 2: Well, we're gonna go back to them. First we have to wake up in bed with Lisa and her husband been her birth.
Speaker 1: Who's from Hamilton. Don't forget he was he was in Hamilton. It was George Washington. He's incredibly talented.
Speaker 2: That guy.
Speaker 3: Well he's being wasted here. I'm going to say that, yeah, for sure. You know, storyline is like insulting.
Speaker 2: She has a presentation, she has a big presentation stuff.
Speaker 3: And present this towhear to God. Now I'm going to use chat GPT like again. But it's like this whole storyline was just written by chet. This is the laziest storyline, a big.
Speaker 1: It's like my joke about the lawyer, It's like the lawyers are always.
Speaker 2: Just like I've got get me the Menenda's file. It's get me the Peterson file. Get it to me.
Speaker 1: Stat like there's some file that they're working on late. And it's always just like like, it just doesn't even work like that. But I got my present although they do flush that out, they actually do. She does have a presentation, but why is she distressed about it?
Speaker 3: Is a storyline that comes, yes, yes, but it's not even that. It's like also the oh my gosh, my husband is so important, my husband, my husband's running for comptroller. And then we're going to have a little pushback about it where she's like, I'm busy with my later, but for right now, it's like, so that's your So your husband is that stupid last season, Let's try to remember what happened last season.
Speaker 2: I believe.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to say never forget last season because I've already forgotten, of course, but I do believe that part of the arguments was that she was not feeling heard and respected for her own job, and he kept being like, no, you're right, honey, I'm going to be so supportive, and then he's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do have issues with that because her job is she's pitching to try to get a grant for her documentary that she's making about like it's very vague, just black women, that's it. It's the vague. I mean, there's not really a they could have honed in on that a little bit, could have. Yeah, but no, yeah, I don't know where they're going to sell that. I mean like it's like have and they later say that, I don't know if that's this episode where they're just like.
Speaker 2: Maybe you put Michelle Obama in there, like someone a little more present day. That happens in this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so not the worst idea, but she's you know, it's great what she's doing, but yeah, she doesn't feel heard. But then we cut right back to Miranda, who just banged Rosie o'donnald again, Hey, what do we do to make people really like the show?
Speaker 2: Again? Shol Miranda having very.
Speaker 3: Graphic sex with Rosi o'donald Well, what we oh, Well, is that gonna happen later?
Speaker 2: No, but I think that it was graphic enough. There's nothing they just wake up. They're not even touch she just touches. Oh, Rosie was under the covers, moving around. She wasn't you.
Speaker 3: Imagine you just the open the scene, you know what they freaking should have. That's what Sex in the City was known for. This show is on HBO. Why don't we wake up and we just see the bottom of Miranda.
Speaker 2: So you'll see Believe me, you'll see it. Trust me.
Speaker 1: I promise, I promised. Don't don't don't put that out into the universe, because I promise you that's coming. You're gonna see so much more things that you never not for Carrie, because it was never Carrie. Never Carrie, like Sarah Jessica Parker was the only one. Well, and I don't think Charlotte, right, I mean they meanwhile had like.
Speaker 2: The only Charlotte got was a real pearl necklace. That is correct. One time she has set I mean she Yeah, no, you are going.
Speaker 1: To see you're having sex with Harry. But okay, so let me give you enough Mary kill Chay. Oh oh yeah, that's a tough okay, god, Chay. I guess ROSI O'Donnell. Even though she's not that bad, she's not that bad. We love her, Roseanne.
Speaker 2: I knew it. I knew it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm gonna okay, I'm gonna f uh Chay no for sure, Oh yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm I'm letting I'm letting ja go. I'm marrying.
Speaker 3: I'm marrying, uh rosy O'Donnell, And you're gonna off Rozan. Oh, yeah, I guess that. Yeah, I guess you didn't leave a choice. I didn't leave a choice.
Speaker 2: What was the other true? Yeah, what was the other choice? Give me one?
Speaker 1: Give me one with Jay, but other two other people. I'm not even sure I wouldn't choose Cha over Aiden at this point.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Okay, that's a good one. Okay, chay, Oh I don't. I don't even.
Speaker 3: Want to offer up Aiden because I don't want to live in a world where Aiden is a good choice, right, So okay, okay, chay, mm hmm, Rosio not Rosy o'donald. Who's the other one with San Roseanne or John Goodman?
Speaker 2: Oh? Well, I mean I definitely married John Goodman.
Speaker 1: Oh that's tough, though, God, I'm gonna off both, Jane. I'm not gonna Ohna.
Speaker 2: In the game now.
Speaker 1: I can't Okay, I can't even I wrote here what kind of something?
Speaker 2: I don't know what I wrote?
Speaker 3: But okay, so basically, so we have to go. This is the non sex scene though. Oh but Rosie O'Donnell is doing more chat GPT and she's just like you are amazing. I never orgasm was electric. I haven't felt that in so long. I never dreamed my first time could be so good. Miranda, first time with a woman, no, first time with anyone I was.
Speaker 1: She's like, yeah, I am a nun. She's a nun and a virgin. She's still a nun. And she's like on a break. She says, Okay, we're going to find out she's on a break. I mean, I don't remember, but I think she's still a nun like.
Speaker 3: She said she was yet. But later in the episode, she's going to say, I am married to God. Don't get too attached to her, don't worry. Okay, good, not gonna okay, So non virgin and so Miranda's like, what that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So then Charlotte and Lisa, because we've just gotten rid of we've totally gotten rid of Naya, and I'm sorry, but after we finished our recap, you can go look up the fact that Naya featured very prominently in the life.
Speaker 1: As she lived next door, because remember they wanted to be they were like party, yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it ended up sucking her over.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm honestly not remembering it, but yes, okay, So they're upset. Charlotte is insufferable this entire episode. She is so over the top, so always just so ridiculous. So this lady is upset about that her dog is off leash and like hurt her dog. Yes, and oh my god, it's almost not even worth talking about. It's so stupid.
Speaker 3: And Charlotte goes, that's crazy my dog, my sweet baby angel. Well, I said, it reminded me a little bit bit of you, because just the way she's like, sweet.
Speaker 2: Baby angel, dog would never hurt anybody.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but it's that's her whole story. Well yeah, kind of. So that's when is that she tells Harry and the kids, so.
Speaker 3: Yes, and then then we're really trying to do this like woke thing again, sorry to use woke, like I am woke, but I don't like It's like we got rid of Chay, but now we still have to have this fucking can. I don't rock rock like like believe women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought that was kind of funny.
Speaker 3: I actually I'm gonna push back because there's something like these vegans gott into some fisticut, remember the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Tell me about fisticuts. And then I kind of didn't hate I'm liking rock. I feel like I don't have an issue at all that they have sort of a non binary kit, and I like, I don't think.
Speaker 2: They're pushing it too hard. I can't believe I'm saying, but I actually really had no issue.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, Rose, the older child, is kind of the difficult child, all sassy, walks in yells at Rock immediately, not being super likable. Right, but you know, a teenager, I get it.
Speaker 3: So Rock is trying to is like holding this Sheian box, and then Lily comes in and then Rock's like, oh, maybe you shouldn't order so much fast fashion. Yeah, I mean it is a maybe you should watch your socks because you're polluting my environment.
Speaker 2: Right, it's just the I'm sorry, it's the worst writing.
Speaker 1: It's not good writing. And then just one we think that's bad. Oh, it's important to know now that Rose is in love. She plays piano for the ballet at their school, and she's in love with one of the ballet dancers, like the lead guy.
Speaker 2: Right, there's a lot of kind of side eyes.
Speaker 1: There's going to be some conversations like really, that guy's into you though, So that's going to come back up. But first Carrie and Seema have to have quickly have ice cream and discuss how she lit her hair on fire, which they didn't lead with, right, right, So you think that'd be like the first thing you'd say.
Speaker 3: Also, I wrote, I wrote, Carrie's wearing something on her head that we reade to do some fashion police riffing on. Although although my dictation into my phone put roofing on, my dictation into my phone to do my notes does not understand anything I say. It is so it changes things that would just seem intuitive into into craziness. Why would I say we need to roof on it.
Speaker 2: I kind of like that. I like roofie. Let's roofy the hat, you know, I mean it's the what is it even a hat? What is it like? It's like it's it's like they're fun.
Speaker 1: I just wrote, they're kind of they're fucking with us, right, They're just mad at us. They're mad at us with these things like there it's outrageous and I can't I can't handle it.
Speaker 3: And then they're happening maybe you know how she was saying that she'd ordered some material for her shades. Also, I just don't like really super crazy rich carry It's.
Speaker 2: Just no, that's what I said before. I hate it nothing. I don't know what to do with all my money.
Speaker 3: Girls, I know, and the money, then have them to fucking charity.
Speaker 2: Carry That's what I wrote. That's exactly what I wrote. And also do something in your fucking life.
Speaker 3: She's just laying around in her giant house writing two sentences on her laptop.
Speaker 2: No like no morning.
Speaker 1: She's just awful, like it's it's really it's bad. So but I promise you it gets better. So Seema's telling her. She's like, I demanded my boyfriend flying to New York. And Carrie doesn't get anything anymore. She used to be that was her whole thing. And she's like, oh, I don't know if you can do that. Shut up, Carrie. It's like, well, I need her to, like, you know, I mean, I need him to like show that he cares about me.
Speaker 2: I kind of understand.
Speaker 1: But she's very demanding, which I don't think that she in any way denies this is Yeah, I just read again. This hat is like an inside joke and we're like on the outside, well, I've.
Speaker 3: Seen a lot of pictures of it, like on Reddit. Nobody likes it. But I was like, what are they doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're just trying to fuck with us a little bit.
Speaker 3: So she's like Carrie, every everything is about everybody's in on the fact that Carrie is going to wait five years for Aiden, right, so everybody's kind of mad at her about this, right, you know. And Seema's like, except, I'm just so insecure. I wish I could be as secure as you. You're gonna wait five year.
Speaker 2: See, she's gonna be sixty in real life when that happens, and then but she's gonna read like she's eighty if she keeps going in this direction height. But also, here's the thing, the whole premise of waiting five years for a guy when you're like, let's say she's fifty five, so she's gonna wait five years the whole rest of her fifties. And she's like, okay, cool, cool, right, Like what, oh my god, it's so fucking.
Speaker 3: I don't understand how you hang a whole premle. Don't worry, don't worry, I mean I actuald Okay. So, so now Lisa's pitching some women documentary and they're all excited. Okay, now I have a problem with this scene. I'm gonna just give you all my problems Okay. So she's pitching the documentary or she whatever she's she's in there talking about the documentary and they're all excited, but one of them is like, well, I have a thought for you. Then her phone rings and she answers it and it's Herbert. It's her husband, and she's like, oh, this must be an emergency. No, it's not an emergency. And it isn't an emergency, and why are you answering your phone? This is so anti feminism. First of all, her husband's annoying and has not learned any lessons, which we were supposed to learn from season one, and there's no like she never really gets irritated about.
Speaker 2: It, but he has no respect.
Speaker 3: For her and that what she's doing, and he's like so she walks out into the hallway. She's like, oh, I'm sorry just a minute. So she goes in the hallway and he's like, Ohm, I cool, and she's like, are you looking kidding me right now? Like I'm in the middle of my presentation.
Speaker 2: I'm going to push back.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm push back because here's the thing. He didn't know, Like he didn't remember exactly what she should He wouldn't he didn't want to answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but why did you answer? He goes, oh, I didn't know. It is still going, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: He's thinking it's over and he's calling and he's feeling insecure.
Speaker 2: I think he's delightful. I like him. I can't take it. No, I like it. I don't like him.
Speaker 3: Get last season, he was he was a sex pest. She was trying to get ready to do things and he'd be like, no, come on, let's just fuck.
Speaker 2: Come on, and.
Speaker 3: She's like, the fuck, I'm getting ready to go to the fucking and he's like, don't you remember.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm kind of wanting to have sex with her.
Speaker 3: And she'd be like, oh my god, I'm trying to like, I have these tickets to the fucking met Ball, I'm in my outfit and he's.
Speaker 2: Like, but I'm going to get you. I just like him because he's George Washington. And he's like, I think if you I'm just gonna go down on you.
Speaker 3: She's like, all right, all right, give me have fine. I don't like him, I don't like the relationship. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Well, then we're gonna cut to Carrie having rich people problems with her alarm system that you I was so mad about that, and you're like, remember that was a waiting last where that happens though, So she goes back in after she's on the phone with him, and she walks back into the room with the women and.
Speaker 3: She's like, okay, guys, what was your note? You guys had an idea for me? And they're like, oh my god, you're doing all of these like super cool like black women that are like the first in their field. What about hear us out let us finish Michelle Obama?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: She's like, oh no, how am I gonna give Michelle Obama? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, okay, so then we're gonna come back to that Carrie Carrie's alarm system.
Speaker 2: She's so rich, that's all. It's just like how alarm?
Speaker 3: It's like the Big Her house is like ten thousand square feet yeah, in Manhattan.
Speaker 1: Right, because Big was like some sort of billionaire, which never was really explained because Fance bro just Foinyance Banks. Remember she her sheer condo like they got your her apartment went condo, And so she's like, you can buy it out or you can leave. So she goes to Big and she's like, how do I how did you make money? And he's like, what is your question exactly? What are you asking me? And she's like, she's like, how do you have it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He's like, bro, just like bye bye sell, you know that's how it's written. Just bye bye sale sell, bye bye bye bye. And she's like, how do I do that? He's like, what do you need? Do you need money? I can give you down payment money and she's like I won't. Remember that was a story and she's like so, and she takes the check and she's gonna take it, but her friends are like, don't, don't, don't. So Miranda's like, I'll give you the money. Don't take BIG's money, don't don't be like beholden the hem whatever. And she's like, I don't know. It's easier from Big. And then she looks at Charlotte. Remember that's a whole storyline because Charlotte. Charlotte's rich as fuck because of her husband, and she won't give her the money and she's like, you should give me the money and she's like whatever, So she finally does. Anyway, it's just funny to me now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, was in the actual Sex in the City. Yes, it was a whole thing, Like I remember that. I must have watched the last suits.
Speaker 1: It was a whole thing because she had she and Trey had divorced and she still had the huge or had we're separated and she had the huge diamond ring and she's like, why don't you sell the ring and give me the money for the down payment? And Charlotte's like, that is not that's none of your business. I had to do that, and I didn't even really know who I sided with at the time. I mean, how probably more Charlotte in a weird way, even though I'm always Carrie in that because it's.
Speaker 3: A lame to be like, just take it from big money because you you're rich. Also, just take it from big that's the one you're fucking. He's nothing to him. Like maybe she doesn't want to sell the wedding ring to the man she like loved. Yeah, and it's also not it's also not cool to like owe your friend's money, Like maybe she doesn't want to have to have her friend owing her money and she.
Speaker 1: Paid her back because that was part of the thing. She's like, it'll be alone. I promise I'll pay it back. They never show that they should. She should give her a house now it's so rich.
Speaker 3: Yeah, h so she's upset about Yeah, the alarm is going off.
Speaker 2: She's really upset.
Speaker 3: She's like she and this is the the like the true meaning of like rich people problems. Yeah, first world problem. She's like, ah, I can't get this stupid alarm to go off, and it's like takeing ringing through my whole ginormous house.
Speaker 1: Right, And she's a little condescending with like the security people. She's like, please don't send the cops. But like what she's running around calling, she's called, she calls does she call Aidan here?
Speaker 2: Or no? No, I'm sorry Carrie and Aiden. That's what it is. That's her code.
Speaker 1: That's and I just wrote she's so fucking dependent that her code to her security thing for the alarm system is Carrie and Aiden. I mean, I really want to throw up. So then she falls for some reason. And then this is a little bit of a callback to Sex and the City because she has Miranda come over. Do you remember this callback in one episode where she's fighting with Aiden. Ironically they're living in their shitty like studio apartment. Miranda falls. You'll appreciate this. Miranda falls and she calls Carrie and she's like, come over. I fell and I literally can't move. I'm on the bathroom floor and Carrie is like ah, and so she hangs up with her and she's like, I got a deadline, and Aidan's like, fuck, I'll go. So she sends Aidan and Miranda's like naked, she's got the bathtub, She's in a towel.
Speaker 2: So this is a little bit of a callback, and she gets mad about that.
Speaker 1: She's kind of mad. She's like, don't send your boyfriend. Although to be fair, carry could she sends somebody. Most people don't even answer the phone, right, so like you got somebody to lift you up.
Speaker 2: She couldn't have done that, right.
Speaker 1: So now Miranda comes over and for no need, she's like I'm fine, I'm all right.
Speaker 3: I think I've broken my pinky. But now Miranda okay. So now Miranda's kind of funny. She's like, oh my god, I got a text from the nun and then she's like can I go? Yeah, nun Harry goes it would be a holy ghost, which was so corny. Yeah, but luckily Miranda doesn't is not in charge of any of like the corny joke. She's like, oh my god, she wants to take me to tavern on the Green.
Speaker 2: That was funny. So it's like she's very she's really thinks that's so special in New York.
Speaker 3: Whatever. It's cute and Carrie's being They're like, oh god, I know. And this felt like actual girlfriends where you'd be like, oh no, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, it gross.
Speaker 1: Yes, Chardy had to ache because it was like, that was the best sex I've ever had.
Speaker 3: But I was a virgin, yes, completely, a verg of the things you don't want to hear, right, So I was a nun. I'm a nun virgin anyway. So now back to Lisa and Herbert. I just wrote I do not like this couple. Lisa has to throw Herbert a party for his campaign because his campaign manager keeps asking her to. Oh my gosh, life is so hard. I'm trying to reach my documentary, but I have to have a party for my husban been because he's running for city comptroller.
Speaker 2: So many weird things are happening. These people be less likable. Also, her kid is playing with her doll. God forbid.
Speaker 3: She's like, that's the fancy doll. No, that's the expense. That's a collector's item. Yeah, take that away from the food. I'm I'm cooking Chinese dinner. Then her son comes in. This is the son that was like wanting to have sex with his girlfriend. I thought that was a Brady.
Speaker 1: That was Miranda's son, right, Well, he did have sex with his girlfriend in the house.
Speaker 2: This was Lisa's kid.
Speaker 3: Remember, he was he had a girlfriend and the Lisa did not like the girlfriend.
Speaker 2: And she was like in.
Speaker 3: Their closet looking at her purse or whatever, and she was like, oh, hell no, she was terrible. To're having sex. And then Herbert was like, well, you know whatever, they're having sex. But flex I showed him everything there is to know sex.
Speaker 2: Pest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he comes in and he's like I kind of really just don't want to eat. I was thinking maybe I take my food up, and she's like, you will not. This poor kid is like, okay, what else? My god, we are just now halfway through okay.
Speaker 2: And he's like eighteen.
Speaker 3: This kid is I feel like he's already out of high school. And she's like, you will not be having I am And he's like, I don't really.
Speaker 2: Want Chinese food.
Speaker 3: You will shut your mouth right sh mouth making food. I am cooking Chinese food from scratch. I'm throwing a party for my husband who is running for comptroller. I'm also the best dressed. I go to the met gala and I'm pitching a documentary about black women.
Speaker 1: Killing it, all right, just killing it. But then, okay, so you're dealing with that, and you're like, I'm not loving this. But then all of a sudden, Anthony appears and he's singing like it's a musical, there's music behind it. All of a sudden it becomes a show that I didn't understand. I was like, he's singing and he's walking and there's actual music. Yeah, what the hell? He's with his very young boyfriend. You know that they work at the l whatever hot bread, dough, dough dix, whatever it's called. And then he comes in and then all of a sudden, he stops singing and he's like, where's that add.
Speaker 2: What is that? I don't know? But also why is she so mad about it? I don't know. None of it made sense none.
Speaker 3: If she hasn't told anybody that he's left for five years and he's completely left alone.
Speaker 2: And she gets so mad.
Speaker 1: So then it's like Charlotte's not coming, Har's not coming, Jar's not coming because whatever she's got, she's got issues with the dog. Because the kids coming, they're like, yeah, my mom's not coming.
Speaker 3: But now they are not even really that nice. I just want to say this, these kids are kind of assholes. And don't forget. I keep saying don't forget, but you know they were real assholes last season two?
Speaker 2: Oh for sure? Yeah, no, for sure, her mind spoiled?
Speaker 3: Lily was you hated her last season?
Speaker 2: She was so crazy? Is the name Rose? Isn't it Rose?
Speaker 3: And Rock?
Speaker 2: So Lily Lily is there? It's Rose. There's no Rose. There was a Rose. Did Rose become Rose became Rock?
Speaker 3: Well? Then okay, and Rose became Rock. But Lily is the other. Lily is the daughter.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: I wrote Roses in Love with the Ballet Dancer, But you're probably right it's Lily.
Speaker 2: Okay. Are you sure? I'm one hundred percent sure trust me on this. Okay?
Speaker 1: But then that was kind of funny when the Ballet Dancer comes out and and Anthony's like, I've seen him on Grinder, which is going to come back around?
Speaker 2: Oh it is?
Speaker 1: They were like okay, well, yeah, that's the one. That's the one Lily's in love with. Okay, So I thought that that was.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure about Ballet Dancer, Yeah, because I thought I thought that Anthony was like hey, because he was staring at him.
Speaker 2: I thought he was like, hey, this isn't Grinder.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought he was saying he saw him on Grinder. But it doesn't matter, and it's very possible that he did. Okay, So I fell in this moment afterwards that only Anthony was asking the old questions you know, of Carrie, which was pissing her off, like what the fuck? He basically he's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Like are you working? Are you writing? Like where's Carrie? Basically, and she's all pissed off.
Speaker 3: Yeah okay, which then he's gonna have to apologize for later whichever, No reason I shouldn't have to apologize for, like asking a question.
Speaker 1: It's a real mad Before we get to that, really quick, it goes to Charlotte sees the Dog.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's such a dumb, such a dumb storyline. Yeah, it's really a waste of time.
Speaker 1: But we don't even have to well we didn't even have to what if we just cut what if we make our own show and we cut Charlotte out until until she's earned way back in do that she will.
Speaker 2: Well you never know if any of the ship's going to come back though.
Speaker 1: So well, so yeah, okay, so the dumb dog.
Speaker 3: Very sitcom me. Let's just look if you if you're not watching it and you just want to hear our caps, just know that it is like so so sickcommy. Charlotte goes into a doggy daycare because now she's getting a bad reputation because the lady had complained about her dog being like a menace. So she goes into the and the lady who complained about her the Karen, Yes, her dog is at the doggy daycare right, and Charlotte is so upset because the guy's like, Nope, I can't take your dog because so now she's like kind of been canceled.
Speaker 1: Which makes no sense, Like how would that guy? What if she has a picture of her None of that made sense, It's none of it is completely sick commy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, super sick.
Speaker 1: I just wrote how would they know who cares? So then okay, so Anthony is like comes back to that, like, are you crazy? Carrie is all mad. Yeah, it's like what she lay off Anthony so did whatever. So she's all sad. She goes back to her place. She asks the cat, Oh yeah, she's now okay. Carrie's never had a pet in her life.
Speaker 2: She's not real.
Speaker 1: And when Aiden had a dog, Pete back in the day, she was awful with Pete. She lost them a bunch of times. When Pete got sick, she never cared.
Speaker 2: He ate her shoe.
Speaker 1: She was like, really, I understand being mad about that, but she had no feelings for this dog that was her boyfriend's dog and she never mentioned having And then now she has this was that Chase cat, like she had to take somebody's cat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, my god. So that's just are you sure whatever? Who cares?
Speaker 1: Now she has this cat that she's just skulking around with. Takes out her magic a ball, which is my thing. You know, that's my thing. I asked the magic a ball questions.
Speaker 3: Also, you don't shake a magic a ball and a lot of people do it. You're not supposed to. It breaks it, he makes all these bubbles in it. You're just you can't teet.
Speaker 2: It over right.
Speaker 1: I use a virtual one sometimes when I can't make a decision. I there's an online one that I use for real. I totally use the Magic eight ball. But okay, so then, okay, oh my god, this is this is the part that I already told you about. Yes, and I'm sorry that we have to, but just buckle up, sit down, stand up. She's sitting in bed and Aiden calls and he's wasted. Yeah, and he's in a field in a truck, just wasted. And I don't know if it I mean, like, is he never been drunk because he's not playing it.
Speaker 2: But he's like, okay, I can't slow about carry field. I minutage to.
Speaker 3: Feel jaking the beer. And Carrie's like, carry you in a field? And Aiden goes, why, I get it? Why why?
Speaker 2: So he's making a pun about Wyatt kid.
Speaker 1: But he's so worried about the did mushrooms that he had to not talk to carry for five years. And here he is calling her for phone sex and she's like, well, this is confusing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: She's like, oh, so it's funning out, like we're joking about it now, right. She's like, okay, So she's a little confused. I can't wants to fall and have phone sex. He starts like fucking around. Then he hits the horn by accident, scares himself so much that he shits himself. Now, I want you to take a break. It's like, take a break, pan. It's a little cary and and at this point.
Speaker 2: We should just make Aiden's voice Steve, yeah, car carry I ship myself. Do you still want to have full sex or what? Yeah? That's aid. Now he's just so drunk.
Speaker 1: She's like, I guess, I mean not really like I don't even think I wanted to at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but first before that, he's just like, are you touching yourself?
Speaker 3: Like I touched you, touch my Riyes, touch you, I'm your vagina, put your fingers on your.
Speaker 2: Vagina, put him inside yourself. Ew. No.
Speaker 1: She tries to do it at first until he ships himself, and then she's like kind of loses the mood. Right, so she does the thing that we've probably all done. Okay, let's let me ask you this. Why are they not facetiming? Are they not face starting this day and age?
Speaker 2: This day and age? She did because it's aid, and he probably still he's surprised. He doesn't have a fucking.
Speaker 1: Rotary phone, right, they go to my rotary phone because I'm just cool like that cat.
Speaker 3: You know me just made this rotary phone at an old church. Okay, all right, out of a church. I took parts from the foundation of a church.
Speaker 2: And I made this old rotary phone.
Speaker 3: It's not even it's not connected to nothing, because I don't believe in anything like that.
Speaker 2: He's just the most fucking annoying.
Speaker 1: And so she's just like she does the thing even though there for no reason, they're not in real FaceTime, and she's like, I'm gonna just pretend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's not like the show.
Speaker 3: Doesn't have face time because four scenes ago, Seema she was gonna have phone sex with her guy, was gonna have actual video sex with her guy.
Speaker 2: And then okay, remember because she was and like.
Speaker 1: A net yes for no reason, something that never would wear a boostie. But now so you're having to hear aiden have like pretty graphic sex. Nor he's like, uh, he's like making the craziest sounds. So she has to have the ac at this point because he just shipped himself. I mean, this is just disgusting. And so then he like doesn't.
Speaker 3: He's like, did you come, Carrie, And then she's like yeah, uh huh mm hmmm, which I mean that's the only time I was like I can relate to carry this moment. Oh oh so so then the nun okay, oh yeah, Miranda call. Imagine being on the phone with eight and he's just like, oh.
Speaker 6: Oh, I can't and then he's like hold on. He's like, he's like, hold on, Carrie.
Speaker 3: I want to take the semen and I want to I want to make it into an ointment.
Speaker 5: But I can put on my on my church. Would a tinturetrure to put to put to make it to make the wood smoother. So this like this old this old chair I made for you, Carrie, but I need the ointment of my semen.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. He's like yeah, I know. He's like, oh shiny wood.
Speaker 3: She's like, oh god, this is it's a laminate. It's a laminate. What let's make it glasses.
Speaker 2: Carry I'm gonna use the semen from the best phone sex we've ever had. Did you call me carry? Yes?
Speaker 3: Aiden, it's whyet right there? Whyat It just shows white like popping up looking and he's like, Dad, like why I thought you were asleep?
Speaker 2: Why it was in the flatbed of the truck. Oh my god, Oh my god. And so then why.
Speaker 3: It's like, I'm so high right now, Dad, and he's like, oh, I'm on mushrooms.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm tripping out and it's a bad trip. And he's like, Carrie, I gotta go handle this mushroom trip. And then he tried to like, Lady, I'm shaming out.
Speaker 1: He's like, it was five years, but I got my shaman slice, so I have to I have to take why through these shaman trips.
Speaker 2: You gotta make them good trips carried. And why it's like put your put your penis away.
Speaker 3: First off, I'm even though I'm this high, I know that your penis is out.
Speaker 2: It's so funny.
Speaker 3: Why it's like, Dad, take me into a facility.
Speaker 2: I want to go to treatment. I can't. I'm traumatized. He's like, I'm too drunk right now, and I do whyatt.
Speaker 3: I don't mean to be inappropriate, but can you go get go get daddy like.
Speaker 2: A little bottle. I gotta making a chair for Carrie. Oh my god, that's so good. I've been roasting at me.
Speaker 1: Okay, So then Miranda calls and she wants to say, like this is when she's like, the nun wants me to meet her in Central Park to ride a carousel, which was kind of funny.
Speaker 2: Very fun Still better than Chay, Yeah, still better than cha. Still take that.
Speaker 1: That was funny and that was just a quick moment. And then she's like, I faked an orgasm, but that may happen later. I'm not sure that happens later.
Speaker 3: So then Robbie I think that's his name, comes over to Sima's house because she's demanded that he fly in from Egypt. Right, it comes to me a huge thing of flowers. He's in the middle of a movie. Right, Just keep that in mind if you haven't watched, keep in mind that he's in the middle of a movie and he flew from Egypt because she was like, I really need to see you.
Speaker 2: Brings her flowers.
Speaker 3: Then they have sex. Then he has the audacity to be dressed in the morning and she's like, what are you doing? Why are you dressed? And he's like, oh, well, because you know, I'm on Egypt time. But hey, like I made reservations at some restaurant I can't pronounce. It's like super fancy and she's like, oh, because she's because she is Samantha.
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh, but Dobby Doby, is it like Egypt? Is it anything like that?
Speaker 1: He has to go location scouting. He's like, yeah, first, I got to do a little bit of work though, right and mad right, Uh, you have to work. So he wants her to come though, which.
Speaker 2: I will argue to anyone.
Speaker 3: I know you're not arguing with me, but I don't think he did anything that wrong.
Speaker 2: Like she's being so ridiculous. He flew from Egypt.
Speaker 3: He wants to spend time with her, but he's like, I have to go just look at this location. So she's like fine, she gets in the car. Now there's like five people in the car. You're in like a van, and there's a woman in the back. And then he's like, what's who's got fragrance on? And the woman in the backs like it's not me. She's like, I haven't worn fragrance in five years, which reminds me of at my guy tocologist's office, and I can get another doctor's office. They're very crazy about like you're not allowed to wear scented deodorant, Yeah, fragrance, Like I guess some of these doctors are like sensitive.
Speaker 1: I went to a wedding like that this woman. I know that the couple is still married. So as many years ago I really liked I was friends with the guy. We were all friends with him, but we didn't really like her. I'm just gonna say it. I can say it twenty years later, right, Yeah, And she had a thing on the wedding invitation which was very fancy, but it was like the four Seasons or something. It's said on the invitation, no deonnorant or perfumes please, bride is allergic. She was the most annoying person I saw, truly, she's up there. Yeah, I hate saying that he's not going to listen to this, right ah no?
Speaker 3: Oh, so like it's me, which I don't know if that's supposed to be like a mic drop, like I'll I call the shots here, I'll wear fragrance whatever. Right, So then we see a quick uh so Charlotte and Lisa are walking down.
Speaker 2: The street, of course, like you do all day.
Speaker 3: And Lisa is like, you should maybe give that woman's dog an MRI, like you know whatever, pay for it, right and then and then I have I thought they were walking but maybe they're in her house. Yeah, because then the dog walking tries to eat the American girl doll.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they were in her house. You're right, Yeah, it goes with them like maybe it's not a perfect dog. What a great storyline, weren't.
Speaker 2: So back to Sema.
Speaker 3: Seema's getting really annoyed because now they're on a peer uh doing a location scout stuff.
Speaker 1: Hold on one second, I'm so sorry he's gone into a corner. I got to get him out really quick because he's like.
Speaker 3: So as I was saying, Seema is with the director guy and there they're on the pier and she's getting so unreasonably I think mad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, it reminded me.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's mad that he's working right, right, And remember my joke with my friend about Sissy Spasic and the movie JFK, where she's so mad at Kevin Costner, who's a detective trying to solve the JFK murder, and she's like, you're gonna work. You're going to try to solve a murder on easta day. And it's just like how every bad wife is written in these movies, especially by like Oliver Stone or somebody like that, Like yes, because she and she also had a slight whisp like.
Speaker 3: Eat the Sunday trying to solve a murder of a president.
Speaker 2: That's what it reminds me of. And it's just like Girol.
Speaker 1: Even Samantha wouldn't like Samantha was the opposite of that.
Speaker 2: She wanted like someone really driven.
Speaker 3: And why wouldn't you just be like this is I'm not saying you you know you're gonna be like a tourist and go, my god, this is the coolest thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: You're making exactly.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't you be like, oh my god, you flew all the way back from Egypt for me. The least I could do is go with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like cool?
Speaker 3: Yes, and he and he to his to defend him more. He's like, isn't this like pretty cool? Like look at this like view and stuff, and she's like, uh so she just calls Carrie to complain like a bach right, that's what I have is or maybe or does she break up with them first?
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I think not yet, because then we go over back to Charlotte. She runs into the dog Lady and she's like, Okay, I'll pay the bill whatever, and then all of a sudden, another dog that looks like it like it runs up.
Speaker 2: It warn't rant, it was the wrong dog.
Speaker 3: It was the most it was the most sitcommst sitcom scene I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: I know, for no reason. It didn't fit with the rest of the show. Really no, it didn't.
Speaker 3: It's like they needed to find something for her that's just not real, right, not like a real storyline with like real people, right.
Speaker 2: I just thought it was so stupid.
Speaker 1: So this then they go back to the director and he's found this beautiful shot, like it's like, Okay, this is it, this weird apocalyptic thing we're looking for. Cool take a minute, yeah, and go good job everybody, Like this is really cool now. Instead, she's like, I deserve more than this. Goodbye. I'm sure you have exactly what she said. But she's she's done.
Speaker 3: She's out something about like the end of his movie, like.
Speaker 2: And he's so excited.
Speaker 3: He's like, wouldn't this be so cool for like then the heroes of our movie it's like their last whatever. And she's like, yeah, well it's like Abu Jabi like life imitates art right, because we're done and it's just dressed like that.
Speaker 1: Why is she can dress like that to go like location scouting for to just put on some jeans.
Speaker 2: Girl, you have to wear pants suit to everything.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's so much and it's I know, it's old school and I know Carri that's the big thing about the characters. And Carrie is always in dire or whatever. But it's getting tired, like it just is ridiculous. All these just impossible like demands, I know. So she breaks up bye bye. So then Carrie goes to get drinks with Charlotte and Miranda again I have.
Speaker 3: Let me see so yes, no, no, not yet. So we're at the Red Rooster where Lisa's thrown a party for Herbert. She's kind of mad, She's like big mad. So it's the big campaign party that well, she's fed up because she has her own life too, and everybody wants her to do stuff. Remember, so, for no real reason except that they're making a TV show, Carrie has to meet up with Charlotte and Miranda at Herbert's party. Controller Like why would that be? Why would she invite her three girlfriends to copure her husband's comptroller party with like other comptroll like city people.
Speaker 2: Doesn't mean it's nice.
Speaker 3: It makes no sense, but whatever. So they're sitting there and then Carrie's like, you guys, Aiden called and we had phone sex. But then we stopped halfway and you guys, I faked phone sex and now I felt this honest. That was the most honest thing between us.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: We were so honest about our sexuality.
Speaker 2: What the fuck? Right? Right? That was annoying to you too? Right?
Speaker 1: Yes, it was ridiculous. It was yes, yes, the whole thing isn't. Yes completely.
Speaker 2: So is this when Anthony for some reason comes in and he's like, I'm gay. Why did he yell that?
Speaker 3: Okay, so let's see, yeah, mar okay. So yeah, Anthony shows up. Well, it's time for Herbert to make a speech.
Speaker 2: He's always making.
Speaker 1: Speeches, yeah, because he's running for office.
Speaker 2: So she shows up for no reason.
Speaker 3: Why would why would she invite her girlfriends and their friends? Like, hey, Joe, worry, it's a plus whatever, just bring all, bring everybody everyone in the cast, yeah, to the to the party. So then he shows up, he's like, I'm sorry, I was way too hard on you.
Speaker 2: What No, you weren't.
Speaker 3: And she's like that's okay. Whatever. Anyway, So then the campaign manager. Okay, So then there's this like a cappella group to show that he can sing, because he can't. It's amazing because he was in Hamilton, so I used him. Well here right, I believe Yeah, so shows up and then the this is where the manager. The campaign manager is like a cappella group not cool? And now she kind of loses her mind. She's like shut up, like you know, and he's like, whoa, Okay, why are you getting so spicy basically, and she's like, I'm trying to be a parent and run the PTA and shop a documentary and I can't do it at all.
Speaker 2: Right, She's right, she's upset, Yeah, she said. So.
Speaker 3: Back at the group of the people, Anthony and Carrie, Miranda, they're talking and Miranda gets another text from the nun. Okay, and she's like this was very funny. She's like, oh my god, this nun is in love with me? Or maybe are they back at Carrie's house? I no, no, there's still the party. They're still party. She's like, oh my god, this nun is in love with me. She wants me to meet her. She just got out of Wicked and she wants me the meter at the eminem store.
Speaker 2: At Times Square, at Old Times Square. It was amazing.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine if somebody like was like, I'm in Times Square, meet me by King Kong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't imagine. I know people that do that. They'll come here and be like, you want to do like the Hollywood you want to do like a TMC tour. I'm like, I do not, and I won't. But she's like, okay, fuck it, okay, I'll just do this.
Speaker 3: I think she's going to kind of break up with her.
Speaker 2: Right right kind of, but she goes in. It's like kind of nightmarish.
Speaker 3: It's so she's standing in Times Square by King Kong, who's like a guy dressed up in a giant King Kong outfit that takes.
Speaker 2: Pictures with you.
Speaker 3: And I told you about when I went to New York and got caught by the one of those characters and they make you take a picture. They grab you and they shove you in a picture, and then they just get in front of you and take the picture and then they go okay, that's that's twenty five dollars, and you're like what, so then you have to avoid them. Oh, one of them, I tried. I was like, well, will you take five dollars? And they're like no, it's twenty five dollars. And I was like, well, you're just gonna have to take five. I was with LB and she was mortified, and I was like, well, then stay the fuck away from these characters. It's highway robbery. Okay, So you don't have to pay them anything, you don't have to do shit, just be like fuck off. That's how you next time you go to New York. Okay, somebody pulls that shit with you, just tell them to fuck off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I promise. So then, so.
Speaker 3: The nun so Rosie O'Donnell is like is like wearing a wicked shirt, and she hands Miranda some Eminem's and she's like, I got them like special, you know, M and M like for Mary and Miranda, but Marianza, Heyrianza.
Speaker 2: And she's like, oh god, I mean it's so sweet but also so sad, and she goes, hey.
Speaker 3: You want to spend the night, and Miranda's like, oh my god, listen, we need to talk, like right, please, don't. I know you're like newly on your journey or whatever, but like I don't want you to leave. God, for me, and she's like, oh, goad, no, I would never.
Speaker 2: I'm married to that. That's gonna leave.
Speaker 1: God, I'm a Red Sox fan from Boston in my cap.
Speaker 3: And then she's like, I have been changed for good.
Speaker 2: They had to get Wicked in. They had to like find a way. Oh my god, you're right, because you know, you know who writes the show.
Speaker 1: I mean like, yeah, they got it in. They got it in. I didn't totally hate at that moment. I thought that was like the most interesting storyline.
Speaker 2: Oh so all of that funny.
Speaker 3: Because Miranda's just like oh, She's like yeah, that's from Wicked.
Speaker 2: And Miranda's like, yeah, I figured, yeah that was kind of that was kind of sweet. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But then just when you think you're out, just you're like, all right, credits have got to come soon, right, right, all of a sudden, Carrie's like, you know what, now I'm in the mood. You know what I wasn't able to do before, But now I'm gonna call and try to have a phone sex with him. She calls Aiden on the old timey phone yep, and he's like She's like, She's.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, now what are you doing.
Speaker 3: She's like, hey, I want to be honest with you, like the other night, like I wasn't actually masturbating, but now I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm ready in my hands. She's putting her hands like down and then he's.
Speaker 2: Like, oh no, it's not a good time, Carrie. And then you look at hands over and his weird fourteen year old son Wyatt is sleeping in the bed with him. Now let us I do not even know how to unpack that. I don't understand why he would be there at all, Like why is whyite there? And why is aiden such a dick to keys? Just like no, bye, now he's not a great like see ya what I just was like what the fuck? And then the alarm goes off again because you know rich, right rich?
Speaker 3: And she goes and she's like, h can't sleep. Let me get my laptop and do something. She's like, you know what, I need to find my old self again. I haven't been writing a long time because I don't need to do anything ever again.
Speaker 1: Because I have so much money, I think I'm gonna start writing again. Let me find myself. And then I just wrote what happened to her podcast that has never been mentioned again. I guess they shut down. Remember they shut it down.
Speaker 3: Yes, now she's going to be a writer again. Oh yeah, she's not gonna write much. She's gonna write. She's going to write. She didn't know what she was getting herself, got herself into.
Speaker 2: That's what she's like. Dust off, she blows dust off the old apple. Yeah, I mean yeah, that's where we end. And that line, and just like that, the show comes to an end. Now I'm going to tell you, and I'll just say this one more time.
Speaker 1: It does get better, and I know there will be still times that we can trust me, we'll still hate watch a little bit.
Speaker 2: But I promise you you're going to actually enjoy it. I promise.
Speaker 3: I believe you. I believe I'm in I'm watching it. I mean, just for the phone sex alone.
Speaker 2: Fun, it's fun. Carrie. Did you come? All right?
Speaker 1: Everybody right? Thank you for being here. We miss Steve, we miss Chay a little bit at this point. Yes, we miss you all.
Speaker 2: Thank you that. Thanks for and follow along. We'll be doing this every week.
Speaker 1: Yep, along with the Valley and all other kinds of stuff and Hollywood cringe and you know what we're doing.
Speaker 2: We're doing all the things.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we'll see you like Monday, Tuesday soon Nos. Nice bye bye a