Speaker 1: Something you should go. Something you should know is brought to you by Genesis Gold Ira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan on the Gold Standard. Learn more and get a free Gold and Silver guide right now at Genesis goold ira dot com. Excited to have a very talented and very funny man join us right now. He's going to be in Sue Falls in June. David Keckner is our guest today and he'll be here for a really fun event. It's called The Office Trivia with Todd Packer. David Keckner played Todd Packer on the TV show The Office, and he's also in over two hundred movies and TV shows. But I love this event that you're doing in Sue Falls in June. Let's talk a little bit about that. Do you do quite a few shows like this where you come in and do comedy and the trivia with it as well.
Speaker 2: I have five children, John, Yeah, here though. I figured, you know what, if I'm out of town, you better just make the most of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've been touring with the same opener for years, Rob Merrick. We work very well together and so it really makes for a better show. You know, it's it's rock solid. Rob and I call it a power hour and a half. I had toyed with the idea of doing a champ Time slash Cod Packer one man show because it's the first for the office. It's just unmatched. So one day Rob and I. She goes, why don't we doing office trivia show. I'm like, oh, he goes, get this hosted by the real Tod Packer. He's like, oh my god, that's perfect. So Rob hosts the trivia part. It's played on your phone. So I come out as Todd Packer and do some lines and you know, lightly hosted his Todd Packer. Rob handles the trivia part of it, and then it's kind of like a trivia slash character driven stand up show because obviously I don't say Todd Packer the whole time, but I tell stories from my time at the office. I tell stories from my time in show business. Because as we were doing it, we just kind of put it together as we were putting out there and I was like, oh, I got a story based on this idea. Yeah, it was very organic. It's a great show. Now we do call it the greatest trivia show. In the country, Barnutt, which might be true.
Speaker 1: It probably is. It sounds fantastic. I'm excited for it to come to St.
Speaker 2: Falls. Yes, And here's the kicker. At the end of the show, the top two teams, two people from the top two teams come up on stage. They rehearse briefly, and each one gets to do a scene with the real Todd Packer, and based on those performances, the audience chooses do it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: There's a Q and A and it is the only show where I do immediately.
Speaker 1: That's really cool. Well, we're excited to have you here. June twenty ninth. I was just looking on the website to make sure I know the right day. June twenty ninth, eight thirty pm. It's a Sunday, so people can make plans to come out and have some fun with us. I think it's going to be a darn good time. So and you know, there's quite a few of these books. It looks like you're out doing again, which is a good thing. People love the show, so I love that you're doing this and really kind of catering to people love the show of the Office.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what, man it's almost God, I just thought of this. I almost feel like a tribute there, you know, people coming and dress up. Yeah, because you know, they're all sharing the same experience and the same level of one thing, which is me nice. It's unique and there's quite a vibration to this thing. Sundays are great. Yeah, we do it normally on Saturday afternoon and then we realize, you know, have kids on Saturday. So anyway, Yeah, man, it's it's so much fun. I gotta tell you, it's a blast.
Speaker 1: And I'm excited to have you in Sioux Falls again. It sounds like a long ways away. June twenty ninth sounds like forever from now. But that's just a matter of a few weeks away. So if folks don't have tickets, I need them to get out and get those tickets right away.
Speaker 2: Dude, we're in late in March.
Speaker 1: I know time is taken away.
Speaker 2: Well it's right, let's enjoy it. Are you in the Wife coming out?
Speaker 1: We are absolutely coming out now, of course we are. And that's one of the things that you know. The funny thing is we didn't watch The Office like right away when it was out, but then we watch it in reruns we've seen. I think we've seen every episode at least once or twice.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, I will have I'll ask the audience and I've seen hands raised up to fifty times. Yeah, and they still still don't late. Absolutely no, this is not a softball show. Yeah, this so well, hit me up before you go. You've got my number, and so I do a meet and greet after the show, So I'll see you anyway. But please please remind me that week.
Speaker 1: That sounds great. Thank you so much, sir, have a great day.
Speaker 2: God bless you again.
Speaker 1: Our guest today, David Keckner, will be in Sioux Falls in June for The Office Trivia with Todd Packer. And again, Todd Packer is the character he played on the TV show The Office. And if you're a fan of the Office, even if you're not a fan of the Office, come out and join us. It's going to be a darn good time. It's a Sunday evening, eight thirty pm, June twenty ninth. Get your tickets right now. I've got a link at Facebook dot com, slash Sunny Radio, book dot com, slash suit Falls News, and Facebook dot com slash suit Falls comedy.
Speaker 2: And Something you Should Know.
Speaker 1: Something you Should Know is brought to you by GENESISGOLDIRA dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Get a free gold and silver guide now at genesisgoldra dot com