Speaker 1: Welcome back to Raised by Giants Live Discussion. Good to see everyone. Welcome everyone in the chat moderators and or channel members out there, and to anyone that's listening to the replay, thanks for joining us. And if you're listening to the show on audio only on Apple Podcast or Spotify, Hello and welcome as well. We have a really exciting show for you guys today, and today's episode is brought to you by Contact in the Desert twenty twenty five. Grab your tickets now for the biggest and greatest UFO conference in the United States. This year is packed full of heavy hitting speakers, including our guest on the show here today. I will be hanging out there from May twenty ninth to June second. Grab your tickets now they're hot and stop by and say hi. And today we have author keynote speaker of Contact in the Desert that's going to be there this year in twenty twenty five, Matthew James Bailey. Welcome to the show. How's it going, my.
Speaker 2: Friend, Hey, righty, great to be here.
Speaker 1: That's good to see you. We actually met at at Crestone and at the diner there and you came to the premiere of my first documentary, JFKX.
Speaker 2: That was a great I really enjoyed that documentary. It was brilliant. And obviously with the new JFK files that have come out, so I wonder whether your theory is now correct.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a lot of files that dump. It was over eighty thousand files that Trumpo released out there to everybody, So I think that there there's gonna be something in there. Whenever people actually have the time to dig through all those files, there's going to be something in there that's going to confirm pretty much what we're saying and what we talked about in jfk X. But thanks for coming on, brother, I really appreciate it. And you've kind of been pigeonholed into this this AI technological guy in the community, and that's normally kind of what you You've kind of been put into this box of AI and technological stuff. Why do you think that that is? Like and because you have other really interesting things to talk about when it comes to like spirituality and consciousness and uh, like this divine type of well I call it call it like this divine spark that we all have within us.
Speaker 2: Ye. Yeah, So I mean basically we run courses actually teach about the divine spark and the universal human that's waking up right now, and actually assist people to develop metaphysical capabilities like being able to transmit from their inner being, being able to access the quantum field of intelligence, like a library of Alexandria in the universe, and other metaphysical capabilities as well. And I mean I've only gone public really for about eighteen months, but I do get classed as the AI guy. That's because you know, I'm one of the leaders in ethical artificial intelligence in the world. But actually there's a bigger story around intelligence and that's where I really play, which is in the metaphysical aspect of humanity and where the universe is taking us as a metaphysical being.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's some really interesting things happening with AI. And there's this like talk of like non human intelligence, any giant, Like there's a lot of people there's that freeze and that the abbreviation has really taken on, you know, consequently, like a life of its own right. And I always thought that that's a really interesting thing, like any giant, non human intelligence, and if people relate that the extraterrestrial life like extraterrestrial intelligence, when that doesn't have to be the case, like anyg I could, Well, it definitely refers to artificial intelligence, because artificial intelligence isn't like human intelligence, right right.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's exactly right. Yeah, it's an interesting it's it's yeah. I was speaking at guyer Immerging twenty twenty five at their big conference, and I revealed three different types of transformation. One is the transformation of this universal human template we have and where we're evolving to. The Second was the personal transformation of artificial intelligence, where it's heading to the ages of AGI artificial general intelligence and then into superintelligence through twenty thirty to twenty forty five. And talked about the civilization split into the biomechanical human i e. Those that connect themselves into the global hive mind, and then also the biometa physical human that actually where we wake up as a human species and start to operate in a universal IQ in new planes of consciousness in the biological form. So, just to be clear, artificial and I dispelled some myths in there, right.
Speaker 1: D dispel all the myths.
Speaker 2: Very famous spiritual leaders talk nonsense about AI. They've got no credibility so in AI. So first of all is that AI did not create the universe. Okay, okay, there we go. I've seen that. I've also seen that AI can contain consciousness, and he doesn't contain consciousness, and he's not self aware for the moment and probably for quite a while. So it doesn't have consciousness or awareness. It can't incorporate our soul or our divine spark. It does have the mathematical architecture and what else? Oh yeah, and Ai. You know, the furthest that AI has got in the universe is to Mars, right on the Mars rover. So AI is a human developed term. It's a human developed intelligence that's evolving, but it's never gone beyond our solar system. And you see a lot of people talk about galactic wars and all this kind of stuff, and Ali is going to get us, And it's like, what are your data points? What type of artificial intelligences is are you talking about? What's the mathematical architecture? You know, it lacks data points, it lacks credibility. It's just kind of people projecting trying to get clickbait on AI being the devil. AI is not good. It is not evil. It is simply a wonderful, wonderful super calculating machine, and it's going to be remarkable if we use it right to basically return our planet into its original design rider, which is one of abundance. That's what our planet was designed for, one of abundance.
Speaker 1: Well you heard it here for Matthew James Bailey does not believe in the Electric EI Wars the Space Galactic Battle Council.
Speaker 2: Bring your data points, you know, at the end of the day, it's important that people consider artifish intelligence and talk about it. But we have to be sophisticated with our language and precise without data points. That way, people will listen to us. If we just makeup stuff. This channel told me all about this. It's like, well, you need to bring data points. We need to test the accuracy of the channel, and if it is bringing something wonderful through, that's great, But let's kick the tires on integrity because that's what we need going forward. Integrity.
Speaker 1: Do you think that the because it's kind of getting a little bit scary, a little bit like because I get on Facebook a line and I kind of scroll through there and it's like getting to this point where it was kind of like it seemed to be like a little bit of a coincidence whenever you would like look at something or like think of something, or like talk about something with your friend, and then you would see an AD for it, and then people would be like, Okay, well, am I just is this just a coincidence that I was talking about? This is our phones like really listening to us. But I've been seeing it in like a lot more here recently. And the strange part about it is that I'm not even talking about the thing. I'm not putting the thing into Google, I'm not searching it, I'm not even mentioning it like verbally, yeah, And I'm just I'm literally just thinking it. It's the weirdest thing, and then an AD will pop up for that exact same thing that I was thinking.
Speaker 2: Yes, So this is really interesting because effectively you probably heard of cookies, right, And cookies allow basically one website, if you will, to basically capture information and feed it into another way site and then you get ad platforms. Right. But cookies are effectively that can be disabled on your computer. Now, if cookies are disabled on your computer, and yet, what's happening that you're describing wrider. Then something unusual is occurring and we need to investigate. I had this exact situation this week that you talked about where I was I was actually what was I What was I writing about? Oh goodness, I was writing about. Oh yes, I was writing about data sovereignty. It was a recommendation for the US Congress one hundred and nineteen US Congress, and I was putting it on social media and I went to a completely different and I was writing and publishing right on ex and on LinkedIn, and I went to YouTube first ad the ability to delete your data. And it's like, hold on a minute, there's no cookies on my laptop. I'm not being tracked to the keyboard because that's not happening on Apple. So how the hell did he know that I was doing this? Something weirds going on right in the field of intelligence. Something unusual's happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so strange, and it seems like it's like picking up like and whenever I experienced this a couple of times, I'm like, oh my god, we're getting into like how different is our world going to be in like twenty years when people are just thinking of things and it's coming up with recommendations and ads on your social media platforms, which I think the social media platforms pretty soon are going to be all paid for. You're gonna have to pay for all of them in order to use them. I mean, XA has already kind of implemented this. You get bonus features for paying for it. Facebook has implemented this, Instagram has implemented this. But pretty soon it's going to be only that where you're gonna have to pay for every single social media platform.
Speaker 2: That you Yeah, I don't mind doing that as long as there's no ads, right right, It's like as long as they're not reading or freaking mind exactly. Well, let's talk about brain machine interfaces. So brain machine interfaces what are they? They are there's technology that can be that on the external ukranium or inside the brain itself that can communicate with a machine. So where are we today on brain machine interfaces. Well, first of all, is that thoughts, this is a few years back rider thoughts are being exchanged between India and I think it was either America or France over the internet. Thoughts are being exchanged over the Internet. Okay, So when we look at brain machine interfaces, or BMI's there's two types. There's ones that sit on the outside of your skill, right, and so in Australia there's a university that actually we're controlling the Boston Dynamics spot the dog through thought. Right. There's even experiments that have proven that they can read thoughts and project it onto a screen right a vdu Right. So you know that is one form. It is the external form of reading thoughts. But that can't control thoughts. It can only read thoughts. But when you talk about the AI chips like neuralink and others, where you actually put an AI chip in the brain, which is you know, you have to cut your skull open to do this, right, it's pretty serious stuff. Then effectively you've got a body direction or communication between the brain itself and a computer. Communication can be both ways, and this can be very beneficial. It's helped people to start to paraplegics to be able to walk and interact with the Internet. We've seen it with neural inink in Switzerland. A man that had a terrible accident is now walking again. It can be really really brilliant for people. But if we look at the new World Order and let's go down this shall we if we look at the New World Order like the World Economic Forum and others, then effectively they're pushing this agenda that the future of human evolution salvation is found in the machine. Basically, this beautiful biological form is not divine, and effectively the machine is the future. And so they're definitely driving the New World Order, the transhuman's agenda, where we have a chip in our brain which is crazy, connected to a global hive mind which are being built today, and effectively we become part of the matrix. And that's how they see the future of the human species, which are I think is crazy. It's like, you know, we are universal in nature, we have this universal IQ, we have these different metaphysical planes of consciousness. The biological form is beautiful and so effectively there's a new evolution that's happening for our biological template to access new planes of consciousness what I call the universal human. And we teach this and we actually show how people can demonstrate these capabilities and have these capabilities. So you know, when we look at people reading thoughts, the New World Order want to control your thoughts. So here's someone from claud Schwab, a couple of years ago. This is what you said, there'll be no more elections. Basically, elections will be based on thoughts. But who's controlling the thought the global hive mind? Right, So these guys are nuts. They completely and immerge themselves with machines, and it's like, well, good luck with that, But that's not where the fun is.
Speaker 1: It seems like they want to do the technological evolution of humans because it seems like we're kind of coming up on this spiritual evolution within humans and they're trying to derail that by with the technology. Because one believe that just like what you were talking about with the paraplegic that had that accident that got the brain chip that is now starting to walk again, I believe that that can happen without the chip. We can literally do that with our thoughts and with our ideas organically.
Speaker 2: Well. Joe Joe Esperanza, what's his name, Joe Sponanza, is it Joe Sponanza? He actually did that, Joe Dispenser Joy Spenser actually healed himself to the mind. There was when I was a guyer, there was a speaker before me called Dr Espin, and he you breath work and energy to actually heal himself from a terrific car accident. So are there mets and Jesus heal people? Right? So you know, and so I'm going to say that, right. So, there is definitely techniques through energy, through metaphysical and biological capabilities like the mind that can do miraculous things, Okay, but not everybody has developed those capabilities. Not everybody wants to go down that path. They prefer to go down to the traditional path of Western medicine. And you have the chip in the brain to be able to walk again, and I'm fine with that, you know. I'm all about you grooving in your human experience. But definitely, miracles do happen. I've seen miracles and there was some and I'm careful about miracles rider because there's a lot of nonsense out there about you know, we healed all this, and we heal all that. We have to be practical. But give an example. In one of our courses, there was a lady whose son had a blood disorder, and so the group got together and we actually used intent and the power of source to actually heal this individual. And he was having Western medicine. And my advice is stick to the Western medicine, but we're going to give you a boost from the metaphysical stuff. A week later, his blood disorder had all disappeared. Right now, I haven't gone around from the rooftops claiming this. It's like, that's a beautiful thing. It doesn't really need to be known in the public domain. It's kind of an assistance for us to learn how to use metaphysical healing with people and to bless them.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that's that was the whole intention of like prayer, that's right, And like in meditation is like putting good energy and like not to sound super woo woo or new agy, but like good vibes people, you know what I mean. But that's like a cop out. Like people are like, just send in your good vibes. Good vibes come in your way. Literally it does, like if you if you are really concentrating on that, then it can work.
Speaker 2: So what I've found is this, first of all, is that we have the power of creation itself within us, right, we have that power of creation within us. If we do have the divine spark or a soul, which we do, then that itself originates from the source in which from which the universe has created, so we have the power of creation within us. Now here's the here's the rub rider. If you try and use force, then you're going to get a huge pushback, right because you know, you know, you push against something's going to push you back. But operating in the place of power where there's simply an intent intent, no agenda, but just loving kindness, force someone to get better. That's the energy we're accessing. That's the gate. That's the key to unlocking. It is through loving kindness and just blessing that person in love. That's the key to access that that inner power.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm one percent agree. Now you're talking about this divine spark. You believe that every single human are what we perceive to be human, has a divine spark.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I haven't seen anything that contradicts that my understanding through my own lifetime of metaphysical spiritual exploration, and I test everything in business and personal life before I even teach anything. I'm rigorous in testing stuff, and you know I haven't. You know, I'm carefully in how I disclose this rider because you know it can be put in the wrong hand. You have to disclose stuff. You have to use wisdom when you disclose knowledge. So I'm being careful in disclosing what knowledge is available for us. But everybody has a divine spark and the power of source. I've not seen anything that contradicts that. Do you have a different view?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, do you think that every perceived human is in organic human?
Speaker 2: Oh? Can you give me some context? You're talking about hybrids? Are you talking about? What are you talking about here?
Speaker 1: Like? Do you think that we have like machines that look almost identical to the way that we look at is going around in our reality?
Speaker 2: Oh? That's interesting. So I think the proposition you're suggesting is that are you talking about some kind of extraterrestrial technology that has organic.
Speaker 1: I mean, and I'm not even meaning like extraterrestrial technology, I mean like technology that we may have created or developed, like right underneath our nose, that's walking around with us and nobody.
Speaker 2: Knows right well, certainly possible that technology isn't on Earth as far as I'm aware, But you know, I don't know everything, and I'm okay with that. Is it possible with the current technology that's in the public domain? Absolutely not. Excuse me. Is it possible that it's been held in secret labs and doing this kind of thing. Maybe, But the question is, you know, why, why are we asking that question? What are our concerns around that?
Speaker 1: Well? I was just curious because I had a lady on that I actually met a contact in the desert, and she was an energy healer and she was like performing all these energy healings on these people, and every person that would come to her would she would be able to essentially access like almost their entire life, Like she would be able to go see all of their thoughts and like see where they had been, what they had been through, see like their memories. And she had this one person come in for a healing and there was nothing inside of them. They had no memories, no experiences of life. And it kind of like freaked her out. And I was like, Okay, well, I don't know, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So some there are cases right of people that don't have a fully developed brain who still function normally in society and they have no idea they don't have a fully developed brain. There are cases of that they function normally, they've got a normal life, and when something happens, you know, they kind of do a scan of the brain and realize, actually the brain is not fully developed, or in some cases the brain's not even there, which is really unusual. So you know, there are extreme cases where people don't have, you know, fully fully developed cortex. Here's my view. I think that without the soul or the divine spark, the biological form is simply an automaton, right. It has no context of space time. Really, it doesn't have the metaphysical or the soul aspects to it. It's simply an organic automaton functioning. But the soul gives it purpose, the soul gives it context, the soul gives it character, the soul gives it right. And so that's kind of where I'm at today. I simply haven't come across people that you haven't got a soul or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just interesting when you look around and you go out like it doesn't seem like a lot of people have meaning. A lot of.
Speaker 2: People have right. Well, the good news is when we hit artificial general intelligence where it has human equivalent to human brain capabilities right by twenty twenty nine, that is going to rock the world. It's going to shake the world and people will then start looking for meaning. And purpose, Why am I here? What on Earth's going on? Because we've never had a species on that planet that is equivalent to human capability or even beyond it. And that's where it's potentially heading. Now, what we're going to remember is actually we're a universe like you. We're not just the mind. We're actually much bigger beings than that. And we won't panic about artificial intelligence. But what I suspect Rider is there will be a shockwave across the world when people start to see AGI in twenty twenty nine, and that is when they'll start to look for a new foundation of security. That is when they'll start to look for meaning and we and we should be here to lift people up when they're ready.
Speaker 1: Have you ever thought about how because you bring up a really good point, like do you ever think that like all this stuff is just like a giant distraction from like asking like what are we even doing here? Like the really big questions like because we literally know nothing, We know nothing about our reality. We have absolutely no idea what's going on here, why we're here, what's the purpose, what's the meaning? Or are we the only people in the universe? You know what I mean? And it seems like sometimes I kind of sat back and I think about that, I'm like, a lot of this just seems like huge giant distractions from like the real things that we should be asking questions about and trying to figure out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, I think that, you know, it's all about a partnership. You know, our soul is this intimate lover, this intimate power of creation that holds us in every single moment in love, and it's got the knowledge of the universe and more within it. And we have a potential, we have a destiny, each and one of us. And so actually working with the soul and allowing, if you like, the veils to dissipate, to understand who we are as a metaphysical being is where the real magic is. And we know from laud Zoo and other types of teaching, in a harmony creates outer harmony. So the inner reality and believe it or not, Kissinger wrote about this in his book on Ai where actually he thinks that humanity will venture into new realities, the inner reality of who we are, which is Henry Kissinger of all people. So I think, you know, it's venturing into the inner reality. And as we start to discover who we truly are. Then reality itself starts to shape itself around us because it's a quantum relationship.
Speaker 1: Welcome Steve, thanks for coming over. Appreciate you. Uh Kira wants to know, like he wants to address the Stargate project. I've talked about the Stargate project a lot, and like, I don't think there's any connection between CIRN and all that, But she brings up that why maybe our dreams may be incorporated within technology and maybe something to do with chips and implantation and human beings, which people don't. We haven't We don't even know what dreams are. Like, No one really knows what's going on in the dream state and the dream realm, and there's some really interesting things that happen there. And of course there's always theories and speculations that it's like a different alternate reality and it's all all real, but it's just happening in a different timeline or whatever, like the stream theory or whatever.
Speaker 2: Which is the theory. String theory is a theory and Eric Weinstein, do you ever follow? Eric is brilliant, isn't he? And basically he did a talk recently where basically he revealed that string theory has killed physics, right, and so effectively we're going to break into a new new frontier of physics, which is great. Dreams are remarkable, aren't they. And you know, they're intimate to the individual. They can hold a tremendous amount of information. Sometimes dreams can be a physical experience. You know, it's kind of it's not just a dream, it's actually an experience we're having during our time of sleep. So you know, for me, dreams or a guide, dreams are information and you know, and and it's I've actually asked believe it or not, and I'll probably get told off of this, but there we go. I actually use chat GPT to interpret a dream once as well. It's brilliant and put it in a way it's like, whoa, I never thought of that. That's pretty cool. So I think dreams are wonderful. And it could be people lucid dreaming, you know, that kind of thing, which is more of an experience on a metaphysical plane. It could be in many different dimensions because we're dimension less, sorry, we're dimension full. We've got loads of dimensions sorry, So it could be we're on different planes. Of existence. But I always think that dreams are a guide and they're information for us, and you know, and when we remember those dreams, then we can start to unplug information and knowledge. It's useful for us. Now, the Project Stargate stuff, I'm not aware of that. Can you do? You want to talk about that? And the certain stuff? What is that?
Speaker 1: Oh? The Stargate stuff is just the remove viewing DIA Army intelligence program. They were using psychics to get intelligence data on foreign assets during the Cold War from like nineteen seventy eight to nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I can do remote viewing, and I can teach people how to do it, but you have to be really careful because remote viewing should be based on permission, right. You know, it's there's a non aggression principle at the sole level. You won't violate another soul. Right, So people have to be mindful around remote viewing and to be really clear at the soul level that it's okay to do it. Right. I had this one person I won't say who it is, that tried to very well known that tried to remote view me just before contacting the desert actually, and I basically was very very clear with this remote viewing to leave very clear, right, And I'm not going to say who it was, but let's just say when I saw them a couple of weeks later, they looked gray and they were ill because the energy had pushed back because it violated the sole level. So remote viewing can be brilliant in terms of looking for planets. Dr jj Hurtek does, This is brilliant tactic. Right, you can do remote viewing of planets, you know, you remote view through different places of the universe. We can go into different planes of consciousness and experience that, which is kind of a remote viewing. But we have to be careful, right, we shouldn't violate the non aggression principle. And anybody that violates a non aggression principle against us, there's a universal law that's going to push back against them, right, it's going to push back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's actually pretty easy to block people from being able to remote you you or your area or where you.
Speaker 2: Are, right, right.
Speaker 1: I had to do it a couple of times as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people are just rue that we need. What we need is a metaphysical school. A metaphysical school that teaches people maturity on how to use these gifts and talents, and then it be really groovy, right, it'd be great. Then we're all mature, we kind of know how to do things, and we start to really have funny consciousness and across the universe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sign me up. I'm going a degree in the metaphysical school.
Speaker 2: I might start one. I might start one.
Speaker 1: Who knows, start one up with that AI money brown, get us one rolling a man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you could do that.
Speaker 1: Get us a ranch, get us a rank. Going on. We'll come out and learn all the metaphysical stuff.
Speaker 2: As long as we don't call it skin walker, that's okay.
Speaker 1: But I mean, the government controls your entire ranch roll. So what are you going to be I mean, obviously you're going to be talking about ai I contact on the desert. What are you going to be focusing on this year? I listen to your presentation last year on the topic and the year before that as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well thanks for listening. I appreciate that. I hope you didn't fall asleep. No, that's good. So I'll be speaking on a GI So I'm going to do a deeper dive into terms for people to really understand how the capabilities of AI is developing, how fast they're developing it, and kind of show people where we're really heading with artificial intelligence. And if I get permission, I'll actually demonstrate one of my metaphysical capabilities, I EI, the sole language that I've been training in AI on where I can communicate this non human intelligence to an AI and it can understand what I'm saying, which is crazy, right. So the point of that is that when we get to quantum computing, which is effectively superposition and entanglement, which is kind of how the fabric of reality works, then effectively, if we're having this vibrational language at the sole level, then effectively we're actually projecting vibration and language. What that means is we can actually start to program supercomputers directly because they're vibrational architectures and we're actually speaking vibrational information. So that's something I might be showing. No one's ever done it in the world before, and that's what I'll be showing if I'm allowed to. And then I'm going to be speaking about the future of human evolution and also this big civilization split, this coming rider and for people to understand that the global hive mind. There's not just one. There's loads of them being built today, right, Metas building them, X is building that, or he has already built them. Google's building them, Anthropics building them, Open AI, everybody's building these vast data centers which will be aising supercomputers. Right, the global hive mind, And for people to realize that it is not a step of the imagination that this matrix type of civilization will emerge, because the technologies are being built and it's not really too long before you can connect yourself into these global hive minds. So give people a real wake up call to the credibility of all this, and then encourage people about the loving kindness of the universe and that the other path, which is a remarkable path for us.
Speaker 1: Well, if you take these people that I've had contact experience with extraterrestrial av feace value, right, and you believe them, I.
Speaker 2: Think you should. I think we should. Sorry to interrupt you. Everybody's experience is to be honored and trusted rider it's personal to them. Do we need to be We need to show loving kindness, But at the same time we need to have data points. Right, So someone like I don't know where I'm going to say this on your show. You'll probably get other way, you'll be told off. But let's just say there's certain two people that have caused a lot of problem in this area, shall we say? And you know, if we kick the data, we should be able to kick the data points and find real evidence around these first contact experiences. It may be through QHHT right, which is sole level regression, right, the low is canon and all that. It may be through other evidential points right in terms of a change in body chemistry, but we should from my point of view is that anybody that's had an experienced rider, we need to show loving kindness and look for data points. Right.
Speaker 1: But I don't think that means that we can't be critical and ask really important questions. We should and what they experienced, because nine times out of ten they don't get asked like super solid questions and they shriek at the anybody asking difficult questions out there.
Speaker 2: And we should ask difficult We should ask challenging questions, but do it in loving kindness. You know. I think for too long there's been too much tension about them and us in these different communities, and we need to dissipate all that at the center of who we are is innocence and actually start to operate in a mature maturity and say, Okay, you've had this experience, I get it. Let's talk about it. And then then let's you know, is there any type of evidence you can present that we can use. And as we start to correlate all these different stories around the world, then we could start looking for common evidence and then go from there.
Speaker 1: But that's a big issue with it that it's all eyewitness testimony. There's no physical evidence that I'm aware of other than like crop circles and maybe what people think are you know, radiation spikes and some mercury spikes and some people that claim that they have the remnants of some sort of extraterrestrial ship. But I don't want to get off on that too much. So if we take what they say as to be believed, what they essentially what these contact these and these abductee people claim whenever they ask these other intelligences like how they operate and what they do, they essentially say that they are like a hive mind. That's what they all say. So why would that not be our trajectory if they are so much more highly advanced than us. Right, but somehow I keep crashing on. I don't know how in the world that's possible. But yeah, well, should we not be on the exact same trajectory again? If we are to believe that what the information that these contact people are getting is accurate.
Speaker 2: So we need to choose their own destiny and not be beholden to external gods. So just because you know, some advanced race has decided to and we're all connected through universal consciousness anyway, so there is a universal conscious mind. Okay, you know, how do you know your dad's about to call and he calls? Right, how do you know something's about to happen? Right? There is this universal field in which all consciousness is connected and we're part of that. Right. But just because some are super advanced species have decided to connect themselves into a hive mind, my view is good for you, mate, I don't really care. I'm concerned about humanity and humanity's choice. Just because you've chosen that and you're more advanced, I don't really care. What do we want as a human spaces? That's what it must come back to. What's our destiny? What is the plan of the source for humanity, and that's where I think we need to focus, right, because you know, good for them. But I'm interested in humanity because humanity, I'm part of it, and I love humanity. We're beautiful people. What magnificent.
Speaker 1: Oh I agree, absolutely, The biological human existence is probably par none compared to other possible existences out there. But it's just so interesting that we kind of get this information from these supposed advanced entities. And it seems like that if I wasn't if I wasn't a wise man, then I would say, oh, well, they seem like that they're pushing us in like a certain direction, like that's right. Take to take that that that first hive mind type.
Speaker 2: Of right, And that's coercion and violation of the universal non aggression principle. It's coercion. So you hit the nail the money is their coercion going on? And it's like, why we've got the power of creation within us, Why do we need to Why do we go to these external gods? We don't need to. If they have a soul and a divine spark, which they do, and we have a divine spark, which we do, then you know, ones not greater than the other. They're both equal in consciousness. We are equal in consciousness as human beings. So, you know, I think we need to you know, understand, we need to choose our sovereignty, right, and we need to choose our destiny. Is it going to be beholden to these external gods? Or is it basically we're going to basically choose our own sovereignty because all the power is within us. Now does it mean I'm not interested in meeting alien race? It's too bloody right. I'd love to meet them, to be honest, it'd be really cool.
Speaker 1: I think, Well, where they are, Matthew, come down, let's see him.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I always I always say to folks that, and this really pisses people. Laugh. I hope you don't. I'm saying this it as a channeler, right, or someone's into this external god stuff. I say, so, how are you going to feed the poor? How are you going to enable fresh drinking water for everybody on our planet? Because that's what's really needed. And they don't like that. They don't like that at all because they want to keep us in a narrative of being outer rather than inner, and they want for some reason to control our our They want to distract our observation of reality, rather than us observing and being fully embodied in reality. You know, I hope I'm not going to get told off too much in the UFO community. I'm a big fan of you know, I'm pretty sure that we're being visited, and I'm pretty sure that the universe is full of life, and I'm excited about that. But what I don't, what I have issue with is those that seek salvation externally rather naturally understanding the internal loving kindness of it, soul with it.
Speaker 1: Well, then you have the opposite of that too, you have like the fear that they're all evil and they're here to like harmuce and it's a national security issue. They're in our airspace, they're here to take us over. They've you know, they're so the dichotomy of both of those things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let's be clear about this. If you know, everything's moving apart at the speed of light or greater in the universe, So any alien species that is able to visit the Earth has conquered space and time. They're able to actually move beyond space and time and effective if they understand the physics of the universe. They're probably a level two or even a level three civilized, probably level two civilization, right, And so if they do come to the Earth, you know, these guys are going to be pretty advanced, you know. And I don't think missiles are going to damage their spaceships. I don't think they crash on the planet because they're able to conquer space and time itself. So, you know, I think we need to be a little bit more thoughtful in that thinking on what types of craft, technologies, and species are visiting us. I've seen some weird stuff in the sky by the way in Crestown Rider, I've seen. I've got a video of it. I sent it to Jay and it's like whoa. It's like full balls of full balls of light creating sacred geometry in the sky, and it's like, whoa. Crazy stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't even think that, Matthew, I don't even think that. I think that if physical entities exist outside of the Earth, then they're not coming here physically. They're they're they're by locating into our reality. They're not a physical entity. They're not a physical craft. Now they can appear physical, they can appear like that, they're solid but they're not. They never leave where they are now. I like exactly where they are.
Speaker 2: I like that because effectively, when we look at the universal human template on the plane of consciousness, it doesn't move, it doesn't move, And so I really like your idea, and effectually, I don't think it's an idea, or actually I think it's a strategy. I think that contact will be through your idea of this, let's just say a projection or the ability to move part of my essence into another plane of reality or across the universe. I think that is more of a practical approach to how contact would be happened.
Speaker 1: Would happen, Yeah, because if you think about it like moving through space and time and some kind of physical thing, and people try to, you know, wrap it up into like an interdimensionality thing that they're opening up like a portal or whatever. Well I think that they got half of it right. It's like it's a portal, but it's not like a physical portal. It's a portal within the mind, and they're able to literally transform a what would appear to be a craft through this portal of the mind and take on the shape of whatever they wanted to take on while they're here in this physical reality, and that's what makes them advance. Doesn't mean that they are techno more technologically advanced, right, There's there's two different things.
Speaker 2: Going on right, right.
Speaker 1: And but more spiritually advanced, more in tune with everything, right.
Speaker 2: I love that idea, and so the fact that so if they have the divine spark or the soul, and we have the divine spark and the soul, if they're doing that, then we can do that too. And I must admit I love this idea of contact through consciousness, contact through through the plane of consciousness rider. I think that's a great, great proposal. I really like that.
Speaker 1: But then that also explains why there's not any evidence these entities because they're not physically here. They can be here once a second, be gone the next. They can take on any shape or form that they want. That's how you get those really weird geometrical patterns and stuff, because they're not physical craft. And that's what's baffled people for a really long time is that, well, how's it what this is a super highly advanced technology. Well, it's it's not a technology. It's not a mechanical technology. It's a different kind of technology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, and there's no reason why they couldn't create material, you know, if they're coming into kind of the earth, there's no reason why they couldn't physically create a machine, or physically create a spaceship, or physically create that object moving across the sky and then all of a sudden, you know, it's disappeared. To your point, So the question is, if that is the most likely way of making first contact, what do you think we should do in order for us to go make first contact? And should we make first contact?
Speaker 1: Well, the problem the issue is is that it's it would be basically impossible to prove like you could do it, right, But one, who's going to believe that you did it? And two how would you prove that you did it?
Speaker 2: There we go, right, and then and then then we're relooking. You see, science is fantastic, I love it, but the religion is very, very limited. Right when you look at metaphysics, you're looking at unlimited understanding, an unlimited approach to actually evidence and how you base evidence. So I think that as a human species, as we go into this spiritual evolution, then I think we'll move into a new understanding of what evidence is and what reality truly is actually and that would be fascinating for us, really fascinating.
Speaker 1: Well, this also brings in the question like, you know, past civilizations and like everyone's making a really big deal of right now about the pyramids and stuff, and it's getting really wild. But I think people also have the wrong idea about like past civilizations as well, because we have this in our mind that it has to be like a technology, like a mechanical technology, and it doesn't. Just because something is, you know, people say that it was more highly advanced, like oh, well, we Lemiria in Atlantis was super highly advanced technological city that span the entire earth. Well, that might not be the case. They might be working with a completely different kind of advancement, a different kind of technology. Because so many things can be classified under technology, remote viewing as a technology, spiritual abilities of technology. Some plant medicine are considered a technology MK ultra mind control is considered a technology.
Speaker 2: Well right, exactly, So I was going to say something I completely forgot there, So remind me, what were you going on? To Atlantis and Limyria. So from all so, I've from time to time I get experiences from the past rider and I definitely have and I shared this on Regina Meredith Open Minds on Gaya a time in Atlantis, whether we're using crystalline technology, and I was using crystalline technology to create kind of a divine AI that had a feminine footprint. And but all these civilizations, when I speak to people about Atlantis and Amyria, every single one has this in common. There were spiritually advanced, right, And I don't know why we're trying to go back to that. Why are we looking I mean, absolutely brilliant, we were there, But what are we creating going forward? You know, everything's within us, so what are we creating going forward? Sometimes? You know, I love history and I love culture, and I've traveled a lot of the world and been to Gizer and being right down in the heart of Giza, which was interesting. But why are we so fascinated with the past when all the secrets to our future are inside the source within us, which is infinite knowledge. So I would say that your idea of more of a spiritual technology in Atlantis and Lemuria, absolutely everybody says that they were spiritually advanced, So why not?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And I think that we were just in this mindset that we think of like advanced in the form of the way that like our technology like has progressed. You know, we started out with like you know, newspapers and radio, than TV, than phones. I mean not specifically in that order. I probably got phones backwards, but you know, then cell phones, and then you know, desktop computers and then laptops and then you know, and it kept going on in that way. And then if you look at like whenever the computer first started, all of that technology is essentially obsolete. Nobody uses those giant freaking computers anymore. No one uses floppy disk anymore. Floppy disk or obsolete. No one uses a CD anymore. CD drives are obsolete. No computer that you ever buy or laptop that you ever buy has a CD disk drive in it anymore. You know. So who's to say that in a hundred years everything that we currently have now won't be completely obsolete. And the people in the future in one hundred years will look at at a hard drive that we store all of our information on, how I have no idea how to work it. They're like, what is this ancient technology? Just like how we would do trying to look back and study an ancient civilization. Maybe some of the things that are so mundane to us is actually some sort of technology that we don't understand because it's so far out of date and has become obsolete.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're on the money there, Graham Hancock talks about this and basically, you know, I love Graham Hancock is brilliant and Randall Carlson he talks about this too. Is that we don't know the mindset of the civilization of the past. You know, we are, to your point, we're in the age of thinking machines. Thinking machines are everywhere, right, and we're surrounded by this these thinking machines, right, But in the past it would have been completely different probably, And you know, I love what Graham said. He said that the first civilization, human civilization were probably Shamans because they recognize that connectivity with nature and the natural world, and they understood that there is a we're connected into the stars. That's why so many of these megalithic structures are pointing towards particular star systems or towards the equinoxies. Right, there was an understanding that mankind was it's part of a great intelligence. Right, So I think you're right. I think the whole mindset was probably very different in these past civilizations of what we have now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this stands to re I mean, you know, whenever we go if we go into any antiques store, like in one hundred years in like, are we going to see the things that we have now in like that we remember from like now in a hundred years. I don't know. I don't know if we will, because everything is like planned obsolescence, right, nothing lasts anymore. So it's probably going to be the exact same thing that's in the antique stores now, that's going to be in the antique stores in one hundred.
Speaker 2: Years, right. So the first computer was proposed by Charles Charles Babbage in the eighteen forties I think it was, and it was called the Difference Engine, which was basically a super calculator. Now this was a huge machine with gears and turning wheels. Now, if we took a child today who's used to using let's just say a teenager that uses a phone, and we took them in and said what do you think this is? They were probably be befuddled. It's like, well, it's a big thing. What is it? A train? Or something, you know, they wouldn't know what it is. So you're right, is that as civilization advances, the context of what was previously considered technology is now it's like, well, what on Earth was that? You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's like, well, if we in one hundred years there someone stumbles upon like an all like broken down, rusted combustion.
Speaker 2: Engine from a car right right, right right.
Speaker 1: Like what are they going to They're going to be like, what is this?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, maybe maybe exactly right exactly, So that's really that's fascinating. And also because of the big floods that happened that Randal and Graham talk about, you know, there was huge decimation of the planet, so any technology that kind of existed would have been decimated probably by these huge floods that you know, literally swept across most of the Earth. So there was a whole like deletion of ancient civilization footprints by these big floods that the younger driers.
Speaker 1: So you mentioned twenty twenty nine being this timeline for AGI. What makes you come to that conclusion and what does that mean for civilization moving forward? What more advancements does AGI in the current now.
Speaker 2: For example, Yeah, exactly, So a contact in the desert. I'll show some graphs. So I like to show graphs to give people context. It's easier for people to understand. So if we kind of look at human brain capabilities, because that's the comparison that human brain capabilities. Right, So just a few stats for you. Right, the human brain operates at twenty watts. Okay, but to train someone like chat GPT takes gigawatts and it's still dumber than the human brain. Right, Well, let's just celebrate how remarkable this bloody brain is. Right, It really is quite extraordinary, right, not just about its capability is like goal setting, transfer, learning in emotional cognition, reasoning, and all sorts of different capabilities that we have. But actually he's able to heal, right, we talked about that earlier, right, is able to visualiz Right. You know, there's a lot that we have that AI simply will never have. Right, So the main differences will be this is that when we hit AGI, which will be the first era of AGI basically through large language models like Claude, Chat, GBT and others that learn through language, then will have probably an intelligence that can operate equivalent to the human brain functions like goal setting, transfer, learning and other things as well, right, memory, recall, cognition, it will have effectively imagine a digital brain, right, but it's huge, and it's able to operate across the entire world, and it's able to operate with every single person individually. Right, That's what we're looking at. And it learns like that. Right. If we're learning a language, rider then effectively, you know, if we get to a country, will take us six months to twelve months to get into some kind of fluency right with AI like that, right, and it will keep on evolving. So we're looking at a global digital brain that is able, that has been trained on everything that exists in the world, that's digitized, and is able to start to reason and start to look at systems of humanity and to not only propose ways of changing the way our systems work ideally to abundance, right, and everybody has fresh drinking water, and everybody has a nice home, and everybody base is flourishing, right, but is able to execute overnight. All these systems change change. Government systems change, digital systems change everything. The banking system can change everything overnight. Right, And so what we're what we'll see in twenty twenty nine is an intelligence it's able to shift humanity just like that. And so then there's a huge question then, And I write about this all the time, and I've got inventions that Master of experimented with. Is that it needs to have ethics and morality encoded within it now so that when it gets to that stage in twenty twenty nine, it's fundamentally ethical and moral. Right, But we need a paradise plan for humanity. If we don't know where we're going, we don't want the machine to tell us where we're going. We should decide for ourselves. So twenty twenty nine will be a huge inflection point for humanity in terms of how will the earth look and how will human civilization look going forward? Well, and it's coming right, This is not sci fi. This is happening, right, this is happening.
Speaker 1: I know. I thought it was so strange, how you know, everyone was talking about AI and like artificial intelligence for a really long time and then all of a sudden, it just like flooded everywhere, and it was like you went to sleep one day, you woke up the next morning and boom, it was here, right exact if there really wasn't any build up to it. There wasn't really. Well, I'm sure people in like the tech industry and the tach space that keeps an eye on the stuff seen it coming, but I think for every day people they didn't. That's right, see it coming so quickly.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right. And there's there's a real battle between these AI companies. So Elon Musk is the guy that put the money behind open ai and initially and his view was, we need to make this public, we need open source models in order for us to actually start to innovate towards a benevolent path of humanity. When Sam Altman came in, he basically was amazing how he basically took over the entire company right and basically is now beholden to Microsoft. It's no longer open ai. It's actually closed a eye, right, and actually their profit driven and they're now moving in that profit driven arena. So we have a real problem at the moment with basically folks that want these AI companies to focus on benevolence for humanity and to not be beholden to the bottom line all the time. Right now, Moscu's released X through XAI, Grock three and Grock three you can get through Twitter and it's more advanced than any of the models out there, but once again you have to pay for it. And you know, Musque hasn't talked about how is going to make this open source, although they are open sourcing some of their models, how it's going to basically be a benevolent path of humanity. Yet we haven't seen that narrative from him yet because he's just trying to compete. The company that really is benevolent, as far as I can tell, as long as we can define benevolent, is Anthropic. And Daniel Amodi, who's the CEO of Anthropic, goes on vision quests, very spiritual man hoping to speak to him actually, and they are a benefit corporation i e. They're beholden to ethical values right and yes it's an ROI model, but Anthropic are trying to do the right thing. And then you've got some other folks that came out of open AI, like Ilia Sukova that's developing safe super AI, that's looking at superintelligence. So we have a real problem at the moment rider with profit driven profit driving these accelerate these AI innovations. I e. The end goal is profit, and I don't think that's the end goal at all. I think the end goal should be beneficial impact for humanity, where we redefine what profit is right. So we have a real problem with these profit driven AI large language models, but a couple of them are trying to stay benevolent or at least benevolent as much as they can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got high hopes for it. I mean, we can you cross our fingers and hope that we don't get into some sort of terminator situation.
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't think we will. I think I agree with Eli. I think at a ten percent chance. And there are initiatives across the world where AI doesn't have cannot access the nuclear button. It'd have to be a human decision, and there are discussions around adopting a human must make a decision in warfare and not an AI drone, although I'm not sure how well that's been implemented at the moment. Excuse me. So people are starting to do it, but the problem is rider it's too slow. We have to define a paradise plan now. The general public after demand that paradise plan, the general public have to demand that we have ethics and morals within artificial intelligence. So we're currently in the finals of a global AI competition to actually do that. It came out of MIT in the Future of Life Institute, and there was five hundred institutes around the world that proposed ideas for AI safety and our group got to the final and we submitted our bid. We find that in May and June, and if this works, it will be remarkable because every single person on the planet will have a voice in the requirements for artificial intelligence, and that's what we want. We want the people to have a voice in artificial intelligence and to direct its future.
Speaker 1: What are other countries doing with artificial intelligence? Because I feel like when you live inside of the United States, we don't really get any information about what other countries are doing with anything. Right, we don't know what they're doing with their government. We don't know what they're doing with they we don't know what they're doing with it. With nothing. We literally get no news besides if you're literally looking it up on the Internet on what other countries are doing. But we don't get any mainstream news about anything unless it's fear or disaster or something bad happens in another country, then we get the information right, And I always thought that was really peculiar in how the United States tends to well, the people within the United States tend to look at like other countries as like inferior when it comes to technological advances.
Speaker 2: So okay, so briefly, as go through this, the US, in my opinion, is five years ahead of anybody else. The AI chips are leading AI chips, Nvidia, Intel, AMD and others effectively a US corporations. The US passed the Chips Act a few years ago to invest in what we call fabs ie make the chips inside the United States borders, so we're no longer making the leading chips in Taiwan, which the Chinese can access. So the US is number one in chip manufacturing for artificial intelligence, which gives it confidence. The US is doing really well in leading although it's not number one, but it's certainly leading quantum computing. The US is definitely competing around encryption because don't forget, encryption is really important because if you can hack an artificial intelligence, then it's under your control. So artificial intelligence needs quantum type of encryption for it to be protected right, So the US is in really good standing and most these AI companies, the leading ones are basically in the United States, with exception of Google deep Mind in London. Now, if we look at Europe, Europe is not as strong as the United States in artificial intelligence chips, data center technology, and these large language models. But the Europe itself is starting to catch up and understanding how it's going to play into that, and the European Union has passed legislation called the EUAI Act to basically classify AIS in four categories ie that's really bad, you can't do it, medium threat, low risk, and low risk right, So they're trying to actually control AI within their borders. When we look into China, then China basically don't have the same capability as the chip manufacturers here, but they put a lot of manpower in that, so they're behind on the AI chips and so obviously they'll be trying to get access to all the technology from in video and others. But China is investing a lot of money in artificial intelligence, mainly through manpower, and they're making some breakthroughs in which we saw with deep Seat recently, which is a much smaller larger large language model than say chat GPT, but was just as performance and it used less chips to actually chain it. Right. So China are pushing forward hard, and who wouldn't want to be number one in artificial intelligence if you're a leader of a country. They're pushing hard, but they're way behind the United States. The real threat to the United States when it looks at semiconductor chips is Taiwan. Chinese getting access to the intellectual property in Taiwan, and that's why US chip manufacturing for AI chips is being brought back to home shores. So the US is in good stead when it comes to artificial intelligence. It's got a great talent. If we look at India, then India is more or less the talent pool for all these different AI experts and all these different types of AI engineers and through the whole supply chain. So India's providing the talent. But if we look at Finland and our clothes that I'll stop with this. Finland's really interesting. Their Minister for Economic Development, I think it was economic development he said about five years ago he said this, there are a country of five million people rider okay, and he said we may not be at the leading edge of artificial intelligence. We may not be the AI experts, but what we do with artificial intelligence is a different thing. And so their approach is to have partnerships with these different companies to bring in the technology and then they're going to innovate it into society.
Speaker 1: Super interesting, super interesting. We'll see how all this shakes out. Can you let people know where to find you online if they're interested in looking at more of your work, if you have a website or something that you would like to plug.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if people head over to Inventing World three, the number three dot com Inventing World three dot com, there's loads of podcasts, there's loads of videos, there's loads of content on there. You can see what we're up to, and there's a lot on there about artificial intelligence. But we've also got these courses that we're teaching people on the universal human and developing these divine Spark modalities as well. So there's a lot on there.
Speaker 1: So thank you so much for coming on. Really appreciate it, and be sure to check out Contact in the Desert where Matthew James Bailey will be presenting and he is a keynote speaker this year twenty from May twenty ninth to June second, And uh yeah, check that out. And I thank you guys so much for being here. Really appreciate everyone in the chat. Please be sure to hit the thumbs up button to help the channel on the algorithm, sure subscribe, hit the belt icon as well for notifications, and we'll see you guys next time. Matthew, stay with me, brother,