Speaker 1: Thank you show Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 2: Let's go. Let play this game.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like these guys have been practicing Christian, good morning. I just feel like you're just like, Oh, I got in who you know? Screw everybody in clear Lake. I'm just gonna come in here in half asset na.
Speaker 3: I'm going with it.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, bro, Well you're taking on Caesar. It's it's clear Lake in Angleton, Caesar, let's go, Alex.
Speaker 3: You got us on?
Speaker 2: What game?
Speaker 3: Is this?
Speaker 1: What number?
Speaker 2: Game?
Speaker 1: Twelve? We are going? We are just cooking through these brackets, burning through the brackets. If you're suburb if not has not been represented yet, it's not too late to sign at this late in the game. I feel like we've been playing this game forever now, it is not too late for you to sign up. The best that Angleton has to offer is Caesar. The best, the best that clear Lake could ever possibly want to bring home the gold is Christian.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Let's see what happens. You know you're shouting out your name when you think you know the band and the song title. Christian. You're good, your sir, Caesar, you ready to rock? Let's go? Yes, sir, okay, boys, Alex, your music is ready. Yep, here we go, guys, as we sizzle. It's game twelve right here on ninety four to five the buzz, good luck.
Speaker 3: Do you want to live as an untol story rather go out in a place of glory? I con you Monday.
Speaker 1: Nobody's gonna bite on that one.
Speaker 3: You guys are upsetting Alex.
Speaker 1: Those new bands are gonna kill me. Man to play new Man, Now, that's a year old band. Does anybody know the name of the band? Caesar, Christian No, I do not nobody. The struts I.
Speaker 3: Know, I know the song. I'm a blank on both the.
Speaker 1: Struts could have been me, she could have been neither of you, but it was. Let's put another song in there for these guys.
Speaker 3: Thank god I have a backup.
Speaker 1: They're like, stare at a heaven or something.
Speaker 2: Alex there, Alex is right here, a happy gravy day.
Speaker 1: That's fine. I forgive you all right. You don't get a pass for listening to you podcast. You probably say that he can't play. Oh, he listens to my podcasts. He's cool. Its cool, guys to talk some music on that podcast. Christian from Clear Lake, Caesar from Angleton. I've been told, come on, this is the best that those suburbs have to offer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is not saying don't have it out here you go boys.
Speaker 1: Song two, well, it's the second song. I don't want you to think it's a blur song too. The second song. I'm waiting for one of you to say your name. Embarrassed already you don't.
Speaker 3: Oh God, here we go, here.
Speaker 1: Comes your song. Boys, were waiting for one of you to shout out your name, good luck, oh God, They're not gonna get this. Whoa okay Christian.
Speaker 3: Slowly broken?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Whoa?
Speaker 1: N't know any new songs? Man, I was just blank.
Speaker 3: On the lock room. Guys are stressful.
Speaker 1: Let me pack my bag.
Speaker 3: I send you a U haul Caesar, get there.
Speaker 2: You always waste people's time. Hey, I deserve that, all right? Listen, Angleton.
Speaker 1: Don't you want to give out your email because they're gonna email me. I feel like everybody. I feel like the mayor of Angleton. The mayor of Angleton is on the hotline right now. Okay, why do I got to take your shrapnels? I already got friends with the family.
Speaker 2: Many texted me right.
Speaker 3: Now, He texted me the song as long as it took you guys, all right.
Speaker 2: Good luck with that.
Speaker 1: Hey, Christian, you got that one all right right on the dude lovely. The band was not in any way easier than the strunts either, either.
Speaker 2: I know whether I don't, and I was just blanking out.
Speaker 1: On the trut all right.
Speaker 2: I wasn't very worried.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because normally he's pretty optimistic. When he said he was worried about it, I said, because that was another one that was like, you're gonna be here all day? Yes, thank god, they got it all right, Christian clear leg advances Dayton and Richmond. I hope you're listening. I don't want to hear anything that I heard today on tomorrow's game, never Again, Dayton, Richmond, Tomorrow Suburb Summer Sendler