Speaker 1: Need advice, Taco Bub to the rescue typeer ask Taco Bub on one O one one w j r R.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station. Haskeal C TV brought you as always by Petties meets State Road four thirty four in Longwood, just.
Speaker 1: West of High four. Petty is the best of the best. I'm telling you they've been in business over forty years.
Speaker 2: They are to find foods what you are to life advice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd say top shelf, just top shelf, pretty solid analogy there. If you haven't been to Petties yet, do yourself a favor and go when you do. And we've had this texted to us by by listeners. When they've gone, they said, thank you. Walk in there for yourself at ice cool free draft beer. Yes, I said free walk around and enjoy that free draft beer while you're a Are you shopping Petty?
Speaker 2: Stay aout four thirty four and long With just west of I four Monday, three Saturday, ten to six.
Speaker 1: Somebody asked that the text line two two five two six, what happened to Donnie? He's flying, He flew fine this morning. He's just a little bruised.
Speaker 2: Donnie is lctv's executive pilot pilot assistant. He's everything sounding board. Yeah, he makes it, makes it happen.
Speaker 1: So you excited about the big Bourbon world fest going on this week?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: I know you're a world right And that was it's pitmasters and pores. Well, they just told me bourbon and they had me a bourbon. Oh so you are you are coming in? Oh yeah, yeah, I'll be there. Life Coach will be on premise Mount Dora this Saturday.
Speaker 2: He'll be the worst drinking of Martini.
Speaker 1: Smoked bourbon on the rocks, you know where they put that little smoker in it, the little machine that smokes and they light it like a bong. Very fancy, schmancy inside of a great barrel. Nothing but the best for a Life Coach, Life Coach. I love my husband, but he drives me crazy when he does baby talk to the dog.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: She took the time to text this out.
Speaker 2: This is usually her way around.
Speaker 1: She goes, you know, like the lisp, who the good boy?
Speaker 2: Oh, Toby the good boy, come here, good boy? Come on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dog people. I don't get him either. Listen, lady, I'm with you on this one. You should or ma'am, Sorry, you should probably just leave this guy.
Speaker 2: He's a grown man. Hold on a minute. This has a little extreme there.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's a little drastic, but in a little horse. Just give him the ultimatum. You know, you don't cut out with the the sweet baby dog talk.
Speaker 2: You're not getting the kiddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta keep it simple, low hanging fruit lady.
Speaker 2: Hey, ma'am, what I don't mean to get too personal in the irony. Just a little while ago, me and the guy I work with, we're talking about a story in our idiotology segment about a very I was flying in. I heard you guys talking about gas station nachos. The ab etching is what I was. Oh yeah, I've got ab etching. Everybody in LA is doing it. Say you're looking more rugged than usual. Uh huh. No, you don't do sit ups.
Speaker 1: I mean I do lift ups where I have to lift myself up off the ground every now and then.
Speaker 2: Oh look at this.
Speaker 1: Donnie brought me a card LCTB, a greeting card at the Facebook Live.
Speaker 2: Let's see. Wow.
Speaker 1: Read the front of that amazing incredible year number one. Okay, says a great coach.
Speaker 2: Read this. Can you read it from that far. A great coach makes all the difference. Thanks for everything you do there it is Thanks Donnie, thanks for bringing that in. This from Shelby the great LCTV. I wanted to show my gratitude for all that you do with a card and an offer. Wow, she got me a life coach card. The offer is that I'll pay you ten that whoa hold on? Do you know what this is going to do to this man's already highly inflated ego.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Shelby Patless say, I'll pay you ten thousand dollars to father my baby, hopefully the natural way, if it's implantation, like you know where they put the seed in. If it's if it's implantation, whatever of the seed five thousand.
Speaker 2: She wants live action with LCTV. Shelby coming in your direction.
Speaker 1: Text in the text in come on now, damn it. Text in the address two two two six? Shall uh you heading there to give her? Hell?
Speaker 2: LC? Do you what's the first in this segment?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: Do you level? That's pretty bad.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna hold it up again for the Facebook live cam. You can't make this stuff up. I mus said the s words ELC. Do you ever help fans with their fantasy football rosters. I'm gonna pickle on whether to play Patrick Mahomes or Joe Burrow. Look, I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm not into barbaric sports like that. Okay, it's more you know the I'm into the higher end stuff and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like I'm hoping tomorrow out at the uh Pitmasters and Poorers on Saturday Saturday, or as I call it, the Bourbon World on Saturday. I'm really hoping that uh they have like you know, the polo games on TV.
Speaker 2: The one player that I.
Speaker 1: Will give you advice that you're gonna want to bench this week is uh that guy from San fran Ricky Piersoll. Because the bullet done pierced all the way through his body. So, uh, that would be if he's on your team, and Ricky, I hope you're doing better. Man. He came in for some some counseling allegedly, Hey wow, this person's using like street talk. Hey, life, coach, does the Choppa have a bathroom? That's Choppa c h O p p A have a bathroom? Oh of course it's kind of a pool. Tab mean sorry, have a Billiard stable on there as well asteroids, Gallagher machines. There's even in the bathroom on the chopper. There's even a bathroom attendant. Uh huh. He wears earplugs in there because this, you know, the sound of the blades rotating is so loud for him.
Speaker 2: Am I running out of time here?
Speaker 1: Now you're good. I'm curious because I haven't. I've never been on your your aircraft. I've got questions to get to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the bathroom sounds very luxurious. This isn't one of those that has like a couch. It stuff in there too. Yeah for the ladies, it's got a baby changing machine. Wow.
Speaker 1: So when Shelby births my child, just so, I'll take the money around on that one. Been driving sbox vehicles to work for years. LC at a very good job that pays well, but I'm always late because of breakdowns. But at least I can perform perform the work in service that's gonna be first off. Sounds like an excuse. Let your boss know or start uber into work if you need to if you need to get to work on time, because if not, what is it?
Speaker 2: Pat Early is on time? On time is late and late is never acceptable. Uh huh no, not even the life coach agrees with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they're asking, is now a good time for me to buy a new vehicle so I can be on time to work or what time of year would that be? Okay, there are a certain time of years of the year that are better to buy vehicles, just like you know TV during Super Bowl time. But those quote unquote s boxes are your friend right now with the way that the rates are, drive that thing till the wheels fall off, and if they fall off, and leave early enough so that you can dial up an uber right there from the side of the road. As for when's it better time to buy, I'm a life coach man. I'm not like, you know, one of those hacks that has a crystal ball over in Cassadaga or whatever, because as I come to the crystal ball as a crystal ball, it's a bottle of crystal shaped like a ball.
Speaker 2: You got it from City Cent. Need your help, Elcie.
Speaker 1: Live in an apartment and my downstairs neighbor insist on cooking bacon. The smell disgust me, but I want to at least be neighborly. What do you suggest I think you're gonna have to move to a different apartment, but no, well hold on, then again, who doesn't like bacon?
Speaker 2: This person apparently?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But any any apartment or unit that you changed to, you're still gonna be dealing with bacon on you know, certain days, like the weekends especially, You're god, this is your only option. Is gonna be like moving to one of those hippie vegan communes.
Speaker 2: Butt or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then you're gonna have to get sleeping with David koresh kind of guy so and sharing him with five other wives and milking vegan goats and washing dirty underwear. So is it really worth it all that over bacon?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Just like get you know the nose plug that the goofy kids wore when they swam, you know the ones that got the water in there and they walked around the pool like this pat usually buck teeth.
Speaker 2: Did they get ye? Heya? It was wholy.
Speaker 1: Well, you just wear a nose plug like that goofy kid at the pool and uh and then you'll be you should be good. You know, do you wear that on bacon day? Only you don't have to wear it all the time. I know, I'm getting to wrap it up signal don't worry all right, life code. On a walk with the wife. I looked down and saw a manhole cover. How long do you think until this PC America changes that too. I like the name of the manhole cover. There are woman hole covers there already are pants does cover all the holes? Well except for that mouth that was probably running the entire walk. People think walks to get rid of stress. Not quite half make of this segment this morning. This has been unprecedented in many levels. Sonny got me riled up on the way. Come on, buddy, let's fire up the chopper. We gotta go see Shelby at twenty five forty six.
Speaker 2: Lane. Yeah, thank you. Welsee TV everybody. It's a double D.