Speaker 1: One on one with Lynchintaco, Orlando's rock station to one oh one one w JRR. This hour brought you by our rock The Bank are cash giveaways one thousand bucks, thirteen times each weekday. It begins this.
Speaker 2: Morning nine oh five ish. We had to say on the show, right around nine oh five, we'll give you a keyword. You enter that at our website WJRR dot com and we'll remind you when we get closer.
Speaker 3: Because hey, it's the first day on a Monday of one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Bet, I have a feeling we're going the winter day here on JARR.
Speaker 1: Not everybody being up to speed yet, but you are. You are because you're up early and you get the insider information. Man.
Speaker 3: So let's make this happen fun.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's begin in sirvera Spain, seventy year old man was pulled over. Police noticed he wasn't wearing his seat belt and was driving kind of erratically, so they wanted to see what was going on. As they approached, they noticed the guy was driving a vehicle loaded with bees. He was a seventy year old bee keeper.
Speaker 3: Did he have the suit? You have to have the suit.
Speaker 1: He must have taco. Because the way things went, I don't see it going this way unless he really had highly trained bees. Because the cops as they started, you know, inquiring with the guy. Yeah, the first thing the old guy said was I should have run you over.
Speaker 3: Okay, we got a problem here.
Speaker 1: At this point, the police suspect the guy may have had a few and asked him to take a breathalyzer test, which came back with a point three eighths, so he was loaded.
Speaker 2: Pat This is where you do the bees bees bees sound effect.
Speaker 3: Every single time you do a bee story.
Speaker 2: Everybody texted and said, come on, give us the bees bees.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, hold.
Speaker 2: On from Tommy boy, I'm stalling for you if you haven't noticed, right from tom Boy, that was pretty good on the fly there. Yeah, wow, that'st ever. That's what this dude should have done from the get go. Just open the door of his little Spanish car and let it roll.
Speaker 1: Well, hang on just a second here for me, will you? What are you doing? I got an idea.
Speaker 4: What the hell when I've got the car run out screaming, roup, don't trick my dad talking.
Speaker 3: He's got everywhere. God, they're here, they're roughing.
Speaker 1: Okay. Uh, the beekeeper did. At this point, after police informed a the w was drunk, released his bees, which began attacking the officer. Huh So, I'm a assuming the guy must have had some Either was immune to being stung because he'd had to happen so many times, or he was in the suit you might have.
Speaker 2: Described had the cops fair, I know you said they got stung.
Speaker 1: They were stung multiple times, had to run and take cover in a nearby restaurant. The bee keeper then proceeded to drive off, but was later apprehended and charged with additional charge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they already have your registration, your license, your license plate.
Speaker 1: Your breathalyzer. Yeah, no seatbelt turning a swarm of bees loose on fleeing.
Speaker 2: Stack it up, buddy, he's gonna be the guy in the mugshot in.
Speaker 1: A b suit.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 3: Man, I'm buzzzon. It's a bee joke. Come on.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, where is this this is in? I think this is in Connecticuts. It doesn't matter a no. Massachusetts, Massachusetts. A foul mouth parrot named Hendrix okay is at a animal rescue and more than fifty people are vying to adopt Hendrix after his story got out there. I guess his previous owners didn't take very good care of him and were a couple of foul mouth scumbags themselves. Yeah, didn't feed the parrot properly. He wasn't doing so well, but he certainly picked up all the colorful language. And that's pretty much all he hurls is.
Speaker 3: Slurs mass I mean, think about it.
Speaker 1: Slurs and cuss words. And here's a woman from the shelter explaining a little bit about Hendrick.
Speaker 5: We try not to react because we don't want to encourage it. There's times we have to leave the room to laugh. He was being fed human cereal white bread. That's why he's missing most of his feathers. It's malnutrition. You call him a pretty bird, he'll say thank you. Other than the nice city is, that's as far as an es ago. The rest of it is slurs, cusses. Things I can't repeat on camera. The first time I heard him drop the mfor word, it was the first thing. I thought it was snaks on a plane. He didn't want somebody to bring him home. And then all of a sudden he starts throwing slurs around and you had no idea you were getting into this.
Speaker 1: How cool would it be to own a bird that calls you or your friends and effort?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he eats cereal.
Speaker 2: I mean he has no feathers because of that, but he's not flying anyway. Just keep the house a little warmer so he's not cold without the feathers. Yah, gotta go get the parapet, dude, grab a loadful of white bread and some cap'n crum.
Speaker 1: Push him up, man, He's good to go.
Speaker 3: Ja.
Speaker 1: Oh and finally a little fun fact for you here.
Speaker 2: He kept saying slurs though, well, yeah, those are racial things.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, effort to me is not a slur. They said slurs and cuss words. Yeah, the effort to me is just that's your buddy. Which states are the most addicted to only fans? Well, we now have numbers that give us that data. Okay, And they based this on how much was spent on average per ten thousand residents on only fans subscriptions. This doesn't make a lot of sense because the most addicted OnlyFans state is also one of the poorer states in the whole country, West Virginia. On average, they're spending about one hundred and sixteen thousand dollars per every ten thousand residents on only fans, So ten thousand people collectively, you're spending about one hundred and sixteen thousand dollars on only fans subscriptions. I mean there's all the brother and sister jokes coming in here. Maybe you get tired of you know your sister and you gotta get only fans.
Speaker 1: Nevada is second Colorado, Illinois, and Iowa.
Speaker 3: Is Florida, and we got on it now. Wow, step it up.
Speaker 1: It's just blowing you what little disposable income you have on an only fan subscription because she's in love with you. Oh of course. It's just like this step up from the strip club. I like where you first said blowing you and then then you fad. Then you finished it with blowing your last bit of money that you have.
Speaker 4: Thanks for picking up on that Linchin Taco on demand download the iheartweight you have.
Speaker 3: You put it off