Speaker 1: Thank you, ladies and gentlemen for checking out Going Deeper. I'm your host, Matt, and I've got a great show playing.
Speaker 2: For you tonight.
Speaker 1: You'll know my next guest from her appearances on websites such as Step Siblings Called and teamskeet dot com. You find links to all of our social media in the episode description below, but I want to recommend you go and check out her only fans at Scarlet Underscore Skies links to in the episode description as well. Ladies and gentlemen join me and welcoming the spectacular Scarlet Sky Scarlet. How are you tonight?
Speaker 3: I'm doing so oh very busy morning. How are you?
Speaker 1: Oh, swamped, always swamped, always busy. But that's what keeps me moving, you know, yeah, absolutely absolutely. Uh can you walk me through how did you initially decide to get into the adult entertainment industry, Whether that was right into scenes or if you were a dancer at one point or camming whatever it is. When was the first time you were really like, okay, committing to this, We're gonna we're gonna take our clothes off.
Speaker 4: You know, it all started out with I had like this friend, this acquaintance that used to ask me for feet pictures back when I was like nineteen twenty, and so I started out with that. So I would like send him like feet pictures. Then it would like escalate to like, oh, nudes, and I would send him nudes. And he was a really good client, like really good fan of mine, even though he was like an acquaint and so that I knew and everything, and he gave me such a good experience, such a good like we had a really good business relationship. That I was kind of just doing that for a while with several different people, like over Snapchat. It wasn't until I had a couple of friends models that were also in the industry. They dipped their toes in and they absolutely loved it that I really considered pornography as like my main job.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I had always like thought about going into adult performing back before I even like college or anything, but I just always thought that it was like too big of a job, you know. It wasn't until I knew people that were personally in it and had good experiences that it became more realistic for me to pursue. And yeah, it's been about three years, three and a half years, and I'm loving it.
Speaker 1: Wow, Wow, all right, Now, did you have to go the route that some girls have to go or I've interviewed some women who are just so beautiful and you fit that role. Not blown smoke, that's just I find you very attractive. But did you have to go sure? Did you have to go the route working like the smaller sites until you got to the big name sites or were you able to find like an agent pretty quick or access to like the big mainstream sites pretty quickly.
Speaker 3: So I did my research.
Speaker 4: On license and bonded agencies. So as soon as I decided like, okay, I'm going to quit my job and do poor. Okay, if I want to do that, I'm going to do with the correct ways. So I researched different license and bonded agencies around like Florida and California Vegas. I spoke to several different agents. I saw which one I vibed with the most, which was like ATMLA my favorite. I've been with them this whole time. I love them so much. I reached out of them. He got back to me like the next day. I went through them, and the next week when I had actually signed the contract and got my work, my first.
Speaker 3: Scene was Team Ski.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that was my very first scene, which, like I want to say, like it is a really big company, but I would say it's like a king normal company.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean it's big in viewership sure, for sure, for sure and marketing and advertising, which is so beneficial to getting that name out, especially early. That's that's kind of how I see that, you know, where the smaller sides might have less viewership, but sometimes they're a little more personal, it feels like. So I always wonder if it's a long journey up to those or sometimes some people just have what it takes. Now, what you said in there was so interesting because the rhetoric I always read is just about how Warren girls don't do anything. They're so lazy. They show up on set and fuck and that's it. Did you realize how it sounds like you did, But did you realize how much work was going to go into the day to day of being And it's like a lot of if people knew the reality of it, it would be like, Oh, I'm going to quit my forty hour job to go work this eighty hour job over here where you're just always and it seems like you did your research the right way. So did you understand how far into this you'd have to go to become as successful as you are right now? Right?
Speaker 4: So, my whole perspective and getting into the industry was, I went out and got my bachelor's degree in psychology, I was going to go out and get my master's. I was working in the side field for a little bit before COVID. My whole thought process was, I want to do sex work. I don't want to waste my bachelor's degree. I want to do sex work. I don't want to ruin like my potential. So when I decided to do work, I decided to go all in. Like all in, I was going to do put in all the effort and work I needed to do to get to the place where I needed to go. I definitely knew that it would It's going to be a lot of work, but it's a different hype of work. While you're on twenty four hours a day, I would still take that over my nine to five sales job where I was working for someone else. This career has really taught me a lot about my own time management, my just managing and balancing everything. It's such an act it's something I'm still learning. But with that said, I choose the cons of this job and the hard work of this job over the hard work that I used to put in at my old job. But everyone's different, right, and engineer would find art really difficult, and artists would find engineering really difficult. It's how you define work in your own perspective.
Speaker 1: I have project manager friends who can't look at a painting and think it's beautiful unless it's hanging up in a hotel somewhere, and you're like, oh no, that's not a good one. So clearly you don't have the vision for this. But you're right. There's there's when there's passion for something, though it almost feels like you like you feel the amount of time, but not really. I know, when I'm sitting down and editing a video, I'll be like, Okay, I'm just gonna spend forty five minutes on this, and I look up it's four hours later. But I wasn't miserable the whole time, whereas at a day job, I would just be sitting. I used to come back to my desk, sit there for twenty minutes, get up, walk around for fifteen minutes. I did that for eight years. Okay, that's that's that's an office job. So when when people try and like kind of cast judgment on anyone working any job, truthfully, like mind your own business one and two, you probably don't understand the intricacies of what goes into this career.
Speaker 3: A hundred percent agree.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm yeah. So uh, let me ask you, what was your first scene? Was it just a straight boy girl scene or yeah.
Speaker 4: So my very first scene was with net video girls with this guy who's super cool. It was one of those like, oh uh, we're hiring for a calendar shoot, you should take your clothes off, blah blah blah, so much fun. I was, honestly like, I'm a very introverted person. I struggle lot with anxiety.
Speaker 3: So my first day.
Speaker 4: When they flew me out on that plane, they got me that hotel, they put me in a makeup chair, I.
Speaker 3: Was like, what am I? What am I doing?
Speaker 4: You do it right now? But then I got to set and it was just like the energy was so.
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 4: I didn't even feel my social anxiety I was.
Speaker 3: I was just so about it.
Speaker 4: I was just so about like the director, everybody on set, my male talent was cool. As soon as the camera went on. I was not not shy, I was not nervous. I was just like, I'm going to show everybody what I can do. And that really, like, uh, really solidified that I was doing the rising in that moment.
Speaker 1: Let me ask, did you have many or at all one one night stands before you got into porn like this, like, was it awkward to have sex with someone maybe in an instance that you didn't like, Hi, nice to meet you. I'll be opening up for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it was last one night stands that I would have. I would have like three week situationships at the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, now yeah, push the pole, a lot of.
Speaker 4: Push a pool with people where I'd be like, oh, let's suck and then we'd fuck for like a month and be like okay, sniping. Yeah, So it was more like that because I couldn't like U. I really I do like the uh, the connection I get from like knowing the one person. But with porn it's really high because I'm like, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know you.
Speaker 4: You know, you get to play with that fantasy a lot, and nowadays I do know pretty much everything there word whips, that's a little bit different, but.
Speaker 1: It's it's you know, it's funny. I've done a bunch of these interviews. Anything you have to do, by the way, you're totally fine if you're good, dog is cry head, go ahead, let your dog out. I'll cut this out or maybe just keep it. Who knows, I don't know. No, you can, I'll definitely, I'll just bring him in. I know that's fine. That's totally fine with me. What is the dog's name?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 3: This is Romeo.
Speaker 4: I have had him for fourteen years now.
Speaker 2: This wow.
Speaker 1: We just put down our cat of twenty one years on my birthday last year. Cry for me. It's tough, fiea my goodness.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, I feel for you. I completely feel for you.
Speaker 1: I got a real stupid question. If you were out on shoots, do you hire someone to watch your dog? Do you take your dog with you? How does that work?
Speaker 4: So I have a dog sitter that watches him. Absolutely, yeah, I've tried to. Actually I tried to take him on set one day because it was just how the plan worked out. I found out the hotel I was staying at was not dog friendly, so I asked this director to bring him on set and I tried to put him in the next room and he was not having it. He was just barking the whole time.
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: Did it ruin the shoot?
Speaker 4: I get him a little pet sitter and he's so sure?
Speaker 1: Did the director? Uh quickly regret? That was the director like he's got to do something with your fucking dog. Yeah, okay, all right, all right now.
Speaker 3: Like literally that now I love him. I'm so happy I was close with that director.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know, but did Romeo ever or possibly still has a partner? It would make sense to get a lady dog and name it Juliet, right, yeah, so that's.
Speaker 3: The whole reason.
Speaker 4: So he was eventually his name was Dmitri and then he like loved this dog named Juliet, so that my little brother was like, oh, like his name's Romeo. But then Juliet got sold to somebody in Texas.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, well let's go.
Speaker 3: It was a very brief love.
Speaker 1: I you know, sometimes they're the best ones, you know, he sometimes just show up on set and you get laid and it's the best love for two hours. How long does it take to be on set from the time you show it, Like what is your day? If you shooting say a scene with some acting in it, like a like a team skied or reality you know, any of those type of things. You get there at, say what time A call time.
Speaker 3: Would usually be like nine am.
Speaker 4: We would be hair and makeup photos, then sex photos with the male talent or the female talent whatever.
Speaker 3: I would say, start tip nine am.
Speaker 4: We would get off at If it's everybody that we know, we all know each other. I know how everything goes maybe four, but if we don't, then it could be like six seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's a full day. That's a full full day you're doing on this Sorry about that. We had a technical issue, probably on my end most likely, as it always is. How long that shoot was, and then I think I kept talking when we disconnected. In between, it's not just you there from nine to four, nine to six, or nine to seven, it's in between. I'm sure you're responding to only fans messages or Twitter messages. You were working on your breaks, I assume.
Speaker 4: Right, yes, absolutely, I like this job is twenty four to seven, so like, okay, say the other model is getting their photos done, or there's a water break or to set up the camera and lights in a different position because we're doing the next position or whatever. I'm on my phone, I'm message usually only fans, messaging people. Maybe I have my tripod out and I'm taking photos of myself to post on only fans for like my ADMIN day. I'm always trying to do something productive, especially when like a makeup artist has already put me in hair and makeup. I try to make the most out of it because I hate doing my hair makeup.
Speaker 1: That's like, it's like going the Sephora and getting a makeover before you go out on a big date, or going in and being like I'd like to test some of this. Can you show me something and then you just go out. I literally I went to a wedding a month ago and I forgot to throw a little cologne on, and when I was dressed real nice, I wanted to. I literally walked into a Coles where they have a Sephora, pretend it to look around for ten seconds, sprayed myself with some Colonne, and just let fuck it. Use it to your advantage. Okay, if your hair and makeup looks good today, thousand pictures, you can always upload them tomorrow. So what about your next step? What was the next thing after your first boy girl? After you get over that, what was the next like fetish or kink or anything like that where it maybe is like outside of the norm of because obviously poor and is not the norm, but you know, you having sex with one guy is somewhat the norm. What scratched that for you? What was either your first threesome or whatever on camera?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: So I quick.
Speaker 4: After that I had my first successful threesome. I kind of have threesomes so much in the past. Okay, it never worked out my first threesome. One of the guys, he was just like jealous that I was all with the girl too much. It got weird second time, you know, one of the guys couldn't get it up. Third time, one of the guys couldn't get it up.
Speaker 3: Four time. It was just a weird dynamic. There's always this like.
Speaker 4: Since joining me adult in history, I've been around so many polyamorous and polysexual people that are very open minded, very giving, very communicative, which is not the case with a lot of day to day people that are just shying it out for fun and they don't you don't really know how to properly have group sex. So group sex is my favorite. So when I got my very first threesome, it was New Bials, it was an Easter Bunny special. It was a clearage trinity and this other guy, and it was awesome, Like it was so much fun. Like the scene was a little bit difficult because we were in a small room. Okay, the male toe was really sweaty, but I think that's honestly kind of hot, Like I love I love a sweaty guy. But like, since then, like threesimes, group sex popped here, it's my absolute favorite.
Speaker 3: And I'm so happy get.
Speaker 4: To express that important because it's just way more likely to be successful on a set and a controlled environment and everything. Not to say that I won't have in my personal.
Speaker 1: Life, but I did one last thing. Then we'll take a quick break. You are an introvert. You are not the first girl at all that has told me that. There are tons of performers. And again from the outside people looking at it, they would go, look at some of the footage this girl's made. How could you possibly be an introvert? Do you have to not in a fake or hiding way, but in an actress type way. Do you have to like put a personality mask on before you walk into it, and again that can be a replication of your own personality. I'm not saying you're being fair, but like, do you have to like click something in your head where you go? We are not going to have anxiety right now, right.
Speaker 4: So there is this common misconception about introversion versus extroversion that introverts are quiet to themselves, extroverts or cloud with people. But there are quiet extroverts and there are social introverts. Introversion and extroversion is more like where you gain your energy, your social energy. So I can be super social, super bubbly one hundred percent of myself. Maybe I'll put a little extra effort because like when you meet somebody, you always trying to be like completely like on your shit. Sure, but after you know, afterwards, I might not go to the after party. I might not like go hang out with my colleagues at dinner all the time. I just want to retreat to my room, within my dog, turn on some TV, smoke a little relax, And that's where the introversion comes in. I'm just more more of a homebody, I guess in that sense, and With that said, this career is the best career ever if you're an introvert because there's so much solo travel. Well, there's so much time that you have for yourselves to work on your passions and your hobbies. It gives you just so much time to do with.
Speaker 3: It what you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think that's the coolest thing too. You can kind of if you want to shoot two hundred scenes over the next month for your own personal content, you can market that in a way and really make almost as much money as you want. Not billions, obviously, but you could make a ton of money. And that's all based on how much you work. I love that and I think that's so great, and I you know, all right, let's take a quick break. We will come right back my guest today Scarlet Skies. You can find your own only fans at Scarlet Underscore Skies and links to all of our social media's in the episode description below.
Speaker 2: We will be right back, and.
Speaker 1: We're back my guest today Scarlet Skies. You can find are on OnlyFans at Scarlet Underscore Skies. These people are not just there for our enjoyment for free, so make sure you go and you sign up put a little something somewhere. And if you can't because of whatever inflation, I don't know, your porn budget should have gone up with it. Uh, make sure you at least follow across all social media, bump those numbers up for so other people will recognize it. Links to all of that is in the episode description Scarlett. We're gonna play a game, and we're gonna try this game, and we're gonna see if it works. And I don't know if it will, but it's possible. Do you like watching your own content because I can't listen to my own voice. I can't do it.
Speaker 4: When I watched my content, I watched my content like a I don't watch my content to masturbate. I watched my contents as studying myself. I love to anytime a scene comes out the day it comes out and I get the notification for it, I'm on Google, I'm looking for it, and I'm trying to see, like how did I see these lines? How did this position that I kind of did something weird with purpose?
Speaker 3: Like how did that like turn out on camera?
Speaker 4: I like to see how well I relaid it onto camera, because like how you feel in the moment is so.
Speaker 3: Different how it actually looks.
Speaker 4: Sure, so I always just try to be critical and like view it in that way, but it's always in an analytical way.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well let's play the game. I said, what you like when you're any girls talk to you?
Speaker 5: I said, what kind of obsess with course songs?
Speaker 1: I said, what is a game where you the world famous porn star? I have to identify your own work. I've got three audio clips for you, and your job today is do identify which scene comes from what site. Now, after I play the clip, I'm going to give you three options to pick from. Okay, if you need me to replay it at all, I am positive no listener is going to complain about that. So if we can, let's start with the first one.
Speaker 3: Okay, so funny, I'm so I'm so ready for this.
Speaker 5: Oh god gool, your cock is way bigger than I ever even fantasist.
Speaker 1: Scirrelet. Clip number one is that from a step Siblings caught dot com, B dad Crush dot com or C mister p o V dot com?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, well it's not a.
Speaker 4: Okay, I feel like that's mister POV.
Speaker 1: It's a step Siblings caught Stephie, I.
Speaker 3: Said, Daddy, that's crazy, did you Let's right?
Speaker 5: God BLI your cock is way bigger than I ever. Even fantasist.
Speaker 1: Is a gentleman.
Speaker 2: You were.
Speaker 1: I believe you were bent over a counter, a real beautiful lighting, and you took the gentleman in the next room afterwards.
Speaker 6: Uh, baylis, Let's try clip number two.
Speaker 5: Luckiest growing i'm 'reling real.
Speaker 1: That was a clip of Scarlett eating a lollipop. Obviously, clip number two is that a Kinkyfamily dot com be caught fapping dot com or ce facials four k dot com fishals four k ding ding ding. That is correct?
Speaker 4: Oh, look, thanks you.
Speaker 1: Let's try third clip here? I love how I kin about this? Oh man, that's very funny. I love games. Let's do clip number three.
Speaker 5: If you're gonna fuck me, at least do it right.
Speaker 3: Come here.
Speaker 4: I yeah, that one I know from that one is that's New Biles. That's with uh uh what's his name?
Speaker 3: I know I know the scene. Give me my options.
Speaker 1: I'll give you your options. A dad crush dot com, b princesscom dot com or ce cisswap dot com. Not New Bobs.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's princess com correct.
Speaker 3: I love that scene. That's that.
Speaker 1: I believe that was actually the counter one. I I may have confused it as I was downloading as many as I can using the excuse of research. Uh, obvious research, research research purposes, you understand, Uh, let me ask you again. Have a very specific look you are, by the way, how told are you?
Speaker 4: Can I ask Scott how tall do you think I am?
Speaker 1: I'm just curious. So that's what's interesting. I know how tall you are because I looked it up, but I don't know whether that's accurate or not. You appear taller than you are. And what I was going to ask is do you have long legs?
Speaker 4: I have very long legs, so I'm five to five. I'm five to five, so I'm completely average. A lot of people my braces also assume that I was shorter just because I had braces. But when you see my legs, like, I'm like all leggs, all leggs, so it makes me like, I mean, people call me an optical illusion.
Speaker 1: I was. I was going to ask if you were considered petit, and then someone one told and someone told me once petit's also short, not just like skinny and small, and I was like, well, this girl doesn't look petit. Then she looks like model tall from all the pictures I'm seeing. So yes, you are an optical illusion and that's interesting, thank you. Sure, sure, so do you. And I'm not disparaging any of this, obviously you do a lot of this work. And my theory is always this, and I say this every episode. As long as everyone's an adult and there's no well not Romeo, there's no dogs in the room. I don't care what people do in their own private life. It's not my business. I'm not gonna bother do you ever? Okay? Again, I know your age, so I'm not gonna give that out. But you're a little bit older, not older, sorry, older than like the eighteen year old that comes in and stuff like that, right, but you do get gra asked in the younger girl roles. Does it ever feel a little? Does it bother you at all? Are you okay with it? You comfortable with it because it's fantasy, or does it ever get to you where you're calling the guy dad not daddy, and you're like, oh, this is awkward.
Speaker 4: So that's a really important question, you know, because there's a whole spectrum when it comes teen content, and there is teen content now that I would never do because I feel like it perpetuates specific ideologies that I don't want to support, and I don't want to get those fans on my page again because those fans are, for lack of better term, slightly traumatizing to talk to with their custom requests.
Speaker 1: Even polite in describing the creeps and monsters in her inbox. Yes, not all of you. And monsters, yes, yes, yes, just.
Speaker 4: Creep some monsters. I am completely okay with, like the Dad content though, because all the step Family content.
Speaker 3: To me, it's just a placeholder.
Speaker 4: A lot of companies just do it just because like it's an easy plot.
Speaker 3: I don't really think too deep into that now.
Speaker 4: When I had braces and I was newer into the industry, there were definitely scenes that I was putting in more.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: But I'm actually I'm trying to consciously steer away from that. Especially since I've had my braces off, I've been trying to rebrand myself in a way that's more authentically me because I do love like I love the color pink, and I'm very girly and I I'm just that way naturally and still because I'm trying to gear towards the whole like teen thing necessary, I just sa am who I am, and I'm just trying to show more authentically and not put myself into a box.
Speaker 1: Sure, so I'm working on that. Yeah, and I'm sure you're doing a good job. It seems like, I mean, you take all of everything seriously, and that's that's what you want to do. I do a side show where I if people are listening, it's on the same feed, where I interview new performers, girls who not just not just pretty, but like show that I can see they have work ethic kind of on their Twitter history or anything like that, like they're really trying. They don't have an only fans with one picture on it. And I like to try and use my platform to promote these new performers. And it seems like so many of them. I feel so bad I have to tell them, and I feel bad saying, I go, this is a real job. You have to treat this like a real job. You will not get booked anymore. If you're finally getting bookings, you will beat blackballed from the industry. If you show up to set drunk or something or maybe not.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know where the line is important and what's acceptable and whatnot.
Speaker 3: And I yeah, that's definitely the line. Now, I've forst some stories.
Speaker 4: I hear that it was way different in two thousand and six, but like, but nowadays, you know, anytime somebody's like messed up on set, it's friends around the industry pretty quickly, just because it's like such a big no now yeah, and performers tell each other and directors tell each other.
Speaker 3: You know, there's a slability.
Speaker 1: That to me seems like a bit of a safety proud even if you have like a good test. I almost had a positive test. What I mean is a negative test? You still like if someone is just kind of a mess to use a not quite polite word, but whatever, that's what it is. If someone's a fucking mess, like I can't work with you, especially in a thing where like you could be injured or you know, get you know, a disease, a virus something like that, Like no, no, now, let's let's keep it professional on the set, did you Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, at that point it just becomes a liability.
Speaker 1: Issue, right, No, no, I'm sorry, it's my zoom again. It's just it's it's crazy today. It's a liability. So have you been on set and I'm not asking for any names whatsoever, where you've had to almost calm someone down or chill someone out or leave the set like after you had instances of that happening.
Speaker 4: I had an instance recently where I did leave set for the very first time.
Speaker 3: Two months ago.
Speaker 4: But it wasn't because a performer was acting any type of way. It was a it was actually a new director.
Speaker 3: And I won't get too into it, but it was just because he was.
Speaker 4: He was just being really really mean to me, and I asked him to stop being mean to me because he was also about to be my male talent that day.
Speaker 3: And his response to me was, you know, this is just a job, blah blah blah. I don't have to do that.
Speaker 4: So I was just like, you know, and I like, excuse myself to the bathroom, and I called my Asian. I was just like, I don't need to actually be here. I don't need to I don't need to do that. I don't need to be and work with somebody that doesn't respect me enough to talk to me like a person.
Speaker 3: I luckily have not.
Speaker 4: Come into the issue where a model has been messed up on set, thankfully, very thankfully.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've never been in that position. I'm very very grateful.
Speaker 1: Sure sure, now again no names? Is that director or is that guy or the site that he works for? And is that on your no list?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Are you like or or if a few years from now you hear he's changed, he's better, people like working would you ever consider that again?
Speaker 2: Or is they?
Speaker 1: Are they XD forever?
Speaker 3: That's a really good question.
Speaker 4: So this company is awesome, Like I still work for this company.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be working for this company, like later in the month. They're fine.
Speaker 4: This director is a new director. His personality is just it's just his personality of had him as the director two times prior to that, and I'm totally open to working with him maybe a year from now in a good and better circumstances. I've definitely worked with people that are on my no list. But I didn't walk off a set type of thing.
Speaker 3: This was just a perfect storm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then it's so funny because I won't do it. You're the talent. You're the talent. Like if you're not there. You have a guy what dry humping a couch? Like, I don't think that sells, I understand. For many many years and this was such a shame about the porn industry. Is your beautiful scarlet and you come in and hey, guess what if you don't want to do this, there's only one distribution channel. And I got five other redheads I can call today, right, right, So that was like the two thousand and six like you were talking about two thousand and two around there, And I think only Fans, even though it is still a gatekeeper, Only Fans, has created such an environment where, yes, you still like shooting mainstream, you still like the acting aspect if you want it to you could probably walk away from that.
Speaker 3: Right absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So with that said, OnlyFans has brought a lot of power back to sex for that.
Speaker 3: You know, prior to.
Speaker 4: That, the biggest way that a lot of porn starters would get money to themselves was when backpage existed and when that was the thing. And I was never a part of that whirldback at that time, like I was a minor, but I was very very aware of that and that.
Speaker 6: That was.
Speaker 4: Even though that gave sex workers like their power, it was still a very high risk side job to have, whereas now they also have an option for only fans. And only fans is at like sit on it money, you know, the money that's building while you're asleep, And that's helped to give performers an option of being like, hey, it's okay if I don't go to set today because I don't feel like it. That's more than valid because this job is deeply emotional. It is you know, you are dealing with sex and people, and you don't want to have sex with somebody if you have a migraine, if you're having stomach problem, if there's so many factors that go into it, and you want to have a good scene. So only Fans has really put the power back into the performers of saying I don't need to do this if I don't feel like it's healthy for my brain or for my body. And I think that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I do too. And the only thing that worries me is again only fans, is that they're still a gatekeeper and you know, everyone loves OnlyFans, Like we just said, it is a godsend in terms of a power a shift in power dynamic. Now you know there's still a lot of directors with power. You can still unfortunately be replaced, but they can never take you and your content away. I just wish we had more clarity on only fans on what's allowed what's not. I see these Twitter posts all the time that say, hey, don't fucking message me asking for a shit video because I'm gonna get kicked off for that. Like one, I'll do that, Two I'm not allowed to do that, So don't even ask do they really like have you seen that too? Where they'll because I don't how could I penalize someone else asking you a question rather than or you know, go ahead?
Speaker 4: So I actually so a lot of models have been getting hit up in their messages for the last year or two, and it's been a huge influx of meetups, right, So as do we some digging on like why this has happened?
Speaker 3: And apparently there are only.
Speaker 4: Fans accounts I this is all speculation. There are only fans accounts being created that are either not necessarily AI but their fake accounts, like they have like real ideas on them and everything, but they're like these like body accounts and what they're doing is they're getting fans. They're posting like things on like Instagram and Twitter saying, if you want to meet up with me, subscribe to my only fans and message me on there and ask me how you want to meet up with me. So they're getting these potential clients to subscribe to their only fans, ask for the meetup, get the money for the meetup on OnlyFans, And so there's been a shift where a lot of people think it's also acceptable to ask models to meet up even though you can't worry, but you can't even put the word meat.
Speaker 3: And only fans.
Speaker 4: So these fans will put M three three T and I'm just like, there's a reason you can't say that.
Speaker 1: Why are you Why are you trying? Also, and if they took meat out, if you do M three three T enough times, they'll put that on the no list as well. Like people are so fucking dumb exactly, Yeah, yeah they know no. So but wait, let's go deep down this conspiracy hole real quick. Do we think maybe it's anti porn people who are creating these accounts to then try and get in trouble, But then that hurts only fans as model if they boot it off, all the big names on OnlyFans, you know.
Speaker 4: So I think it's just people trying to make money, like quick money, oh you know, Okay, yeah, I think it's somebody just trying to cash shrab just fans and everything, and people that aren't actual sex workers, you know, and could be like Joe from Ohio posing as like Christina Lux.
Speaker 3: I hope that's all real names.
Speaker 1: It probably is, let's be honest, but don't worry about it. She's long retired. She does real estate in Malibu now, so so what have you? And this is so sad to me for both people. It's sad that you would have to defend it, and it's sad that this happened to somebody.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had anyone.
Speaker 1: Like create a copy of your account and scam someone for money and then the person comes to you and they're like, Scarlett, you said we were gonna get married next week if I sent you ten thousand dollars, like you haven't even booked your ticket yet, and you're like, motherfucker, I don't know who you are, but I think someone robbed you.
Speaker 4: I have had people, multiple people throughout the years say that they got scanned by someone that thought was me. Honestly, like, I don't know how to deal with it. I've posted before and I'd been like, hey, can everybody this mass report this person? I had this one individual on Instagram. I started dming them. I'm just like, hey, dude, like what's up? Like where are you me?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: And she tried, they hear she tried to extort me for like money.
Speaker 3: It was like this whole thing. I was like, why would I why would I do this?
Speaker 4: But I've just learned to you know, there's not much she can do other than report.
Speaker 1: In that case a bummer and it's a bummer for that guy to Yeah, I mean, you know, I don't want to say terrible, but the people that scam it should be executed in the center of the town square. Anyway, we're going to take another quick break. She agreed with that. Yep, yeah, I agree. I curious we're gonna tell the other day. I always choose Yeah, yeah, me too. I'm a wimp who've gotten one fist fight in his life in eighth grade. But yeah, sure, I choose violence. Every time. We keep that narrative, then we're gonna come back. We're gonna try and play one more game, and we are gonna get you know what, I do have an important question, and I'm gonna leave people on this as a cliffhanger. When we come back, I'm gonna ask Scarlet about girth Master, who I'm currently obsessed with. Ladies and gentlemen. My guest today Scarlet Skies. You can check her out on only fans at Scarlet Underscore Skies links to all the social media in the episode description below. We'll be right back yesterday Scarlet Skies. Scarlet Underscore skis on only fans. Check out everything in the episode description. We're gonna try and play a game. But see it's a timed game, so I'm worried about it because we keep getting these little juts where it's like freeze for half a second. So look, I'm not gonna hold your score against you because I know how much you love games. So today we're gonna play a game called porn Words.
Speaker 4: What words?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: Very simple? I'm gonna give you a clue for the correct answer. Your job is just to tell me what the answer is. So I can't say the word at all. So if I did this and I went transportation transportation, what am I saying tell me the words yeah or car or whatever, Yeah, any of those words. These are all going to be porn categories, though, so I have to try and describe them, and you're gonna have to try and tell me what it is. You'll have sixty nine seconds because I'm cute like that to answer ten questions.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 4: I'm ready, freddy, Okay.
Speaker 1: We're gonna start in three. These are all porn categories. Don't forget three. Two, one outside uh in a location that you shouldn't be forming having sex public?
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Number two girls just girls, all girls, yep. Three back door anal uh end of a scene, yes, correct, facul correct. Number five many guys, one girl just the upper half.
Speaker 4: Oh group what oh boococky book cocky.
Speaker 1: No, keep going, No, I'd just like to see you do that. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, and I am hugging dicks off at my group. No, keep going, Uh, skip it, we'll come back.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Number six all the way down, Oh t throat Number seven, this but you're doing it to a guy and not me to myself. Oh yeah yeah yeah, mature woman. Oh okay, guy who likes to watch his chick huh and number ten you oh righthead, got it? Got oh you missed that one? Nine for ten that is a phenomenal score. Number five was low bang oh blow bank.
Speaker 3: I was thinking too much at the end of No.
Speaker 1: I know, I know.
Speaker 4: Mark, he's been on my mind with you, and I kind of want to do one for the first time.
Speaker 1: Okay, you just sold a copy of it, because let me tell you, that is I just I love it like it's something about it. It's something like, what is it? Well, first, let me do the tie breaker. Then we're gonna talk all about Boucacky and girth Master and all kinds of cutes. We're the tiebreaker because I'm gonna I intend to have people compete against each other without realizing it. According to ia FD dot com, which is the Internet Adult Film database as of this recording, how many male performers have you worked with?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't even think they have they have.
Speaker 4: How many films I've done on IFD and I think it's like one hundred and fifteen or something similar to that. So taking that an account, I would say I've been with Wow, I see, I feel like I've worked with like forty five fifteen male performers.
Speaker 1: Forty seven, That was so good, that was so close forty seven.
Speaker 4: Really wow, damn, I no my body.
Speaker 1: So you mentioned bukkake in there are there any other types of scenes that are you know, quote unquote someone outside of the norm that you're really like it seems like your brand is cute, a bubbly this and that. Is there any type of fetish or any type of scene you're really like interesting, but you're almost nervous about hurting the brand, Not so much that you're nervous of doing it, but nervous of the brand. Or are there any scenes where the inverse of that you just are like, that's a kind of a normal thing and it's just not for me, not because you're even grossed out, just I don't want to do that.
Speaker 4: So I love being physically degraded. I love really rough stuff. I love like a foot on my headad like it did you like, you know, like playfully, like dragging me on the bed and fucking the shit out.
Speaker 3: I love crazy, crazy.
Speaker 4: Stuff, except because I don't actually like to be pissed on. But I feel like it would hurt my brand because that's all I would ever get booked. Four is those kinds of scenes, and I like them every now and then.
Speaker 3: And also I bruised so easily.
Speaker 4: I'm so pale. I went to my friend's party last week and all I did was hang out in the hot tub, and because I was on my knees, I literally have bruises all over my knees today.
Speaker 3: So I'm just a peach.
Speaker 1: I can't so if you were to do a rougher scene, you would probably then have to give You'd have to clear enough days to heal up so you don't look like you know someone coming off the street. Oh, we brought this girl, beautiful girl off the street. She's been sleeping there a while.
Speaker 3: Exactly, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: So how about the inverse of that? What is something that he's like known as commenters, but you're just like, ugh, I think that sucks. Whether it's like you know, a bait, like maybe you hate facials, maybe anal you're not like one of those girls who's crazy about it, but maybe you're just like I don't really even like it.
Speaker 4: This is less so like normal. I feel like this one's a little still more fed. I hate anal gapes, like I can't look at one about gagging. I can have it done to me because I'm not looking at it. But if I see it happen, but another performer, I I just it makes me feel.
Speaker 3: Like something that is happening something to my brain and says like that's supposed to happen.
Speaker 1: I am a total degenerate pig and I have no interest in gaping video. It's just like, like, I don't want to. I don't want to see that deep on the inside, Okay, I mean.
Speaker 3: Maybe yeah, I'm looking at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm looking at your guts son. I don't want that. I bet if they changed it from gape open vibes, yeah, yeah, to guts, people would be like, oh god, I'm not clicking on that. I don't love that. I don't love the medical tools personally that when the whatever it is that they spread you open with, it's the specula oh yeah, that's it. Yeah. I've never had it done, so I've never had to know what it was called. But yeah, now, no.
Speaker 3: No, I hate that.
Speaker 1: When you hit like, do you do you like bondage at all? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So I'm actually doing a bondage scene in a few days with my friend god Shark April. God Shark he's incredible. I'm so excited and don't too much on video, so this is actually gonna be my first collab in BBSM.
Speaker 1: That's very cool, that's very cool. I only asked. I asked that very cool obviously, But I was going to say, you know, the worst thing is when they have girls with a larger chest and they tie the rope around it. That's almost as bad as gaping. To me, I don't like that one. I don't know if you think at that when you did that, no, or you get that. Oh okay, I was like, I was like, ah, why would you do that? Okay, last thing here, we're gonna wrap up. Talk me through girth Master, because again he was grown big before. And then I guess what happened. A Rolling Stone article came out or something like that. Now, let me ask you, do you have rights to any content with him? And if you do, did you see any kind of bump after he kind of blew up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So I love Grifmester. He's a friend of mine. He is such a sweetie pie. He always gives me I've felt two collapsed with him. He always gives me that content like same day or next day, he's so easy to work with. I would say absolutely. There was definitely a big push after the Rolling Stone article. But you know, that boy is a fucking marketing genius. He has a new marketing thing every single month that he like accidentally goes viral for and that always helps out, you know. But honestly, yeah, I will be honest. I haven't paid too much attention to those numbers, but like he just he just posted a clip of us like yesterday, and I noticed that my subscriber count went a little bit up and everything cool.
Speaker 3: But I just stop working with him. He's such a good guy.
Speaker 4: I can't say anything bad about him.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, sure, yeah, I mean you know, but also, how did you physically work with him? I think we talked about it. You are a very small human being. The body bends in incredible ways. I assume I didn't trash at all.
Speaker 3: I didn't prep at all. It was crazy. I had no idea I could do that.
Speaker 4: Like, it wasn't until I was on the way there that I was like, I didn't, I didn't practice. But he makes the environment so comfortable, so cool, that he really takes his time making sure that you're okay, And like good to go and you out and everything like, so we took our time and he broke through and it was amazing, like he he knows how to use it, you know. So, oh the vagina is very very very powerful.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, I've learned that over the years. Yeah, for sure, in many different ways. So what is coming in the future, Scarlet. What are some major milestones you're looking forward to coming up? Do you have a first that you're shooting. Are you looking to get on a site for the first time? What are we doing coming up that you were like, all the other scenes are really great too, but these two or three are I'm so psyched for that.
Speaker 4: So I am developing a sixth cents parody right now.
Speaker 1: Love it? Love it?
Speaker 4: Okay, So I meet a tweet the other day and I was like, hey, like, well, I think poor needs more plotswiss Like, imagine the guy is about to come and then he finds out he was a ghost the whole time, and.
Speaker 3: It was like a joke or whatever.
Speaker 4: But then my friend lev Liban, a sex worker, He's like, dude, like, let's fucking do this, And I was like, dude, what if we did? So I'm talking to my friend who is a camera guy, and we're in the very beginning stages of producing it, but there's so many good ideas that are going with it.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he's the ghost, right, So you know what you could tie in tie into that series is if you don't even recognize he's there, but I guess that at that point the reveal is there he's a ghost. You could do like an edging video, like if you're just kind of like, oh, my wrist is bothering me and you're jacking the ghost off and you don't know it, and then you know as he's he's just kind of like, you know, but I don't know, just my elbows bugging me, blah blah, I don't know. I'm just trying to throw it out there. I don't need any credit. You're more than welcome to take that. It'll be the biggest edging video ever put on many VIDs.
Speaker 3: I might take that idea, am My tacare.
Speaker 1: You absolutely can. If my ridiculous idea got into your content, I would think it was the funniest fucking thing in the world. So Scarlet, we're gonna have this one up. You were phenomenal to talk to you today. I really appreciate your time, folks. Check Oh, we'll cut up for a second.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: You can find links to all of Scarlet's social media in the episode description below, but make sure you go check out her only fans OnlyFans at Scarlet Underscore Skies. Okay, really push that? Share it on your Facebook. I don't think that's allowed. Some of those sites even give you the option, like do you want to share this? It's like a dude, I'm on X videos checking out a JOI like, no, I don't want to share this amongst anyone. Please keep it fucking private for me. Uh. Scarlet, thanks so much for coming on tonight.
Speaker 3: You have been amazing. This has been the funnest conversation ever. Thank you so much. I had so much mo care