Speaker 1: Get ready for Oh Friar's Day Night, And this will be a abbreviated version of the show because I lost twenty something minutes to set up problems. Let's call them technical issues. And sure there's gonna be lots of issues tonight and you can bring them. So I'm going to dispense with the long monologue. I got a couple of announcements to make, and we'll get to one of those as soon as I turn it over to my co host. But in the meantime, I want to turn over the majority of the conversation and everything to you guys tonight. Interpret for me the current reality. Please please, Also, for those of you that love when I do stuff in Jfkland, I have a show coming up on Tuesday that I'm almost not wanting to announce so somebody doesn't try and interfere with it. A very unique guest that for the first time ever, actually myself and Larry Hancock might be the team interviewing a particular JFK related guest. Anyway, we'll we'll get to that in a little bit. I want to get to whatever's on your mind tonight, and greetings to you. It is about twenty three minutes after eight pm Eastern. Dear God, I'm sorry it took so long to get live, and hopefully you guys stuck around and hopefully you stick through this one, because one way or another, no matter who shows up and what they got to say, I'm going to try and make it as interesting as possible tonight, and my co host always does that, so we'll see how it goes. The number to dial in and become part of this three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Indeed, the phone lines are paid for for the month, and yeah, and I did pay the stream bill. I'm a little concerned about the drop and support and will I be able to handle the bill on April fifteenth because somehow my billing cycle now my yearly billing cycle for the big bills is April fifteenth, and I don't know. Yeah, am I going to be able to keep the feed that runs out the podcast and the website? We shall see anyway. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call, and if not, you want to join me via Skype live tonight any of the shows. Reach out to Charles dot o'helly on Skype. Send me a message and I can call you into the show if you're on Skype, but regular old you know, even if you got a landline in your house still, which I was talking to somebody about that recently. I don't remember who or why, but I was talking to them about the reality in which we used to have landlines and that was the only way to talk to somebody anyway. And I know it wasn't Larry Hancock, although I've had to have all fair conversations with him recently, clearly because of the upcoming show. Anyway, all of that happening, and I think, finally, even though I have some sniffles, my apologies again, the head cold is even going away, so maybe I'm done with illness for a few days maybe, and once I get over this. Also, we got a special event coming up on Saturday night. It's going to be a little more live stuff coming out and many more podcasts emerging than have been for the past few months, because first of all, i won't be at my at death's door, and secondly, I've actually got some interesting bookings and possibilities upcoming, so it's going to be more than just the Friday night show and whatever I can get out of Aaron coming up very very soon, or the guest spot, which I just put on our podcast feed where B Pete and I did our first you know, team guest appearance on somebody Else's podcast, which we did on the Third Rail with nature Boy, and I made a slightly unauthorized audio copy of it. So anyway, it is what it is. It was what it was, and this is the week that we're in. So after a couple of minutes of talking to you, I want to turn it over to my co host and get to the phone callers, which there already are a couple on the line. Last I looked hopefully you hung out with me and listen to me struggle getting the radio stuff together to do the show, which you do get to hear behind the scenes even if you call in to three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Anyways, B Pete, what's on your mind this week? My friend? I mean, are you interested in the Doze situation? Do you think Elon's doing such a good job you had to join X this week? Oops, I just gave away one of the announcements. B Pete has joined X Twitter. I never thought he would do that. I thought you were too happy with Facebook or too unheal happy with Facebook and sort of just wanting to maintain your you know, virtual venting site. But you've actually joined Twitter now, which I find great, and I urge everybody go ahead and follow. What is the exact Twitter handle? Damn, I don't have it in front of me, but you can tell people be Pete along with whatever the hell you think goes to the top of the list of what we need to talk about this week. How you doing, I'm doing good.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: The Twitter handle is at DP nineteen sixty.
Speaker 4: Nine, right, which is just like your website, just like my website.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was well.
Speaker 2: I had tried signing in a couple episodes ago. In fact, I was trying to get through, and it's like the problem you had.
Speaker 3: I would get to the final code for approval and it would.
Speaker 2: Never go through, never go through, never go through, or tell me it timed out.
Speaker 3: So I happened to some news story.
Speaker 2: I went there for the link to watch a video and it said signing with Google. I said, all right, well, we'll see if this works. So I signed in under my big feet Google I'd right through. So I'm now on X and I think next week. I may I may go ahead and total money out there for a blue check.
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 1: Wow, Well, it actually gives you a couple of advantages. And watch your mic there. It's doing something weird because you moved it around just then. But it would be interesting. And you know, if you're on Twitter and I'm on Twitter, we could actually use it as a broadcast as another broadcast outlet. I don't know if it would do us any good, but it would definitely give us the opportunity to get exposed to some new listeners, which I think we'd need very very badly at the moment. But anyway, I'm glad to see you on there. And I kind of gave him a smart ass tweet. So if you go to bpte's handle there and you see why is o'chelly tweeting out him like a little hostel. That's that's my sense of humor.
Speaker 3: I know they'll get over it.
Speaker 2: The only top thing I got to mention before we get to callers is a shout out to Rob Clark.
Speaker 3: It's his birthday today, So happy birthday Rob.
Speaker 1: Anymore, I did not know it was Bob Bob's birthday. To day Rob Bob. You know, other people call him Bob, but I've always called him Rob.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I've always called him Rob.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 3: I'll go over there, right.
Speaker 1: And he's come a long way over the years, you know, from I mean, he hasn't changed much, but then again, he's kind of changed a bit. You know, he's a bit more technologically advanced than he used to be and a little less.
Speaker 3: Well that just comes with using the mediums.
Speaker 2: I mean, when he first started out, you know, he's like everybody, he's racking down the weeds, working.
Speaker 3: His way through it.
Speaker 2: But he's been on long enough, he's gained a lot of experience and he puts out a good product.
Speaker 1: And you know, I don't remember if his show started before mine. I think he came in around the same time I started going live on the internet.
Speaker 5: I think I think I might not be sure, but I think he was after you. I think I'm not don't quote me on that, but that's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: But who knows if that's true. I have a very good podcast, yeah, my formative. He's got good guests.
Speaker 2: You know, he doesn't he does spend a lot of time on the bullshit, you know, he can brush it aside and move on and clear it up a lot of things.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely, and I've always appreciated the information he brings. He's usually a little ahead of me getting podcasts out, even about JFK stuff, because I do other things. But he's maintained a focus. And if he joined after me, I got to tell you, if he started after me, it wasn't long because within the first year I started talking to car Mine and I Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'll have to go back. I've got a I thought I had a link to his podcast on my on my blog.
Speaker 2: I'll have to go and look and look at the days, because I think I've got both of you linked there. But I was thinking that maybe you had started just before him. I'm not sure, but anyway, my start.
Speaker 1: Is yeah, my live start date for this show and internet. You know, I have the podcast I started in twenty thirteen, but I really didn't have many places for it to go. I started doing the live show exactly. I know. The exact date was February fifteenth of twenty fourteen. That's the first time I went live. Yeah you're still there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get to my blog page and see if I've got a link to where.
Speaker 3: I started listing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not long after though, because I.
Speaker 3: Was going to send him a message too.
Speaker 2: I asked him a question fell into this damn rabbit hole the past week on the number of bullets in Daley Plaza that they found supposedly the one in the grass, the one that hit the curb, the ones that went through the windshield, trying to add up exactly how many totally right people had come up with.
Speaker 3: And I apologize for the call from my sinuses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no problem. I'm still sniffling and everything too. But the problem that you're going to run into there is you've got to be very careful about people have conflated the bullets from like the immediate event right after, and some people have gone back and added things that don't need to be added. Now. I mean, there's the photograph if you remember the mystery FBI man they called him for many years because two.
Speaker 2: With the deputy sheriff that was Buddy Walters, were looking around.
Speaker 1: The manhole, yeah right, and he bends down to pick up something, and you see that in that photograph. I believe that that's verifiable. Some people don't even know about it, right, the bullet that was just sort of in the grass. I believe it was verifiable, but I don't know if that really became part of the evidence collection. I don't think it did. And that's where the confusion lies. Even though we and also we know that the take was struck, right, but we don't know exactly if there was a bullet or part of a bullet from the take strike found because somebody comes by later and cuts out the curbstone. You know what I'm saying. It's not a simple ABC question. So it is difficult to like come with a number and say, okay, there were six bullets or there were four bullets, or like, honestly, off the top of my head, I would want to go back over it if somebody asked me definitive with chuck, and it should be a simple, off the top of my head question, right.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's what I fell into, the number reported versus the number that were actually collected, which is basically none.
Speaker 1: Right, you have two chunks of bullet recovered from the limousine, right, and those were recovered that night, and the public wasn't told about them right away. But they were the mangled remains up to you know, fractions of bullets. Right.
Speaker 2: So not only that, but you had the supposedly the fragments that were taken out of the windshield right in one report where they said that they recovered.
Speaker 1: Them, right, sometimes referred to as lead smears even right. So you have these fractional bits, and then you have what did they actually run into and when was it discovered? And where which stretcher was it on? At Parkland? Right? And nowadays people going oh hey, you know, and there's a real divide between the people that believe Paul damn it, the Secret Service agent. You know that guy who says, well, I picked up the bullet and I put it on Kennedy's stretcher. Anyway, you know the guy that got me into an argument last year at Lancer where the guy was yelling at me, Oh, after all those years, why would a guy make that up? But I'm like, are you really that new to this case? Why would a guy make stuff up years later? Is one of those questions I expect from a five year old. I mean, really, at this point.
Speaker 3: Why would you make something up twenty years down?
Speaker 1: Well, there's that, well, there's that because you know, if Buel Fraser, who I believe is a genuine nice guy. I mean, I've met him a few times. You've met him, right, Fraser?
Speaker 3: No, I haven't met him.
Speaker 2: I never have.
Speaker 1: Oh I see, I thought maybe he was there. No, wait, he wasn't there the year and I went at Lancer. No.
Speaker 3: I was hoping he'd show up. But I've never met him because I've got a ton of.
Speaker 2: Questions for him, and you know, you wonder at what point these people get tired of answering questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, that's definitely going to be fair down this Tuesday if I get my way with a guest. It's not set in stone yet, so I'm not going to announce exactly who it is, but I will say it's a family member of a name that if you've been researching the Kennedy case for a while, you will know this person's relative right away. And you're saying to yourself, well, Chuck, why bother interviewing their relative? Well, because A they're dead and B they have a piece of evidence in their possession that is kind of intriguing. It doesn't definitively it's not like the smoking gun that absolutely proves something, but if it's to be taken at face value, it's a pretty extreme piece of evidence. Let's call it a confession from somebody who definitely was connected to the executive branch of the government at the time. Maybe they weren't in the executive branch of the government, but they were connected to the executive branch of the government. And they have a unique piece of evidence that has been discussed in the lore of the case, the legend of the case before, but has never been revealed until now. Okay, so it's gonna be an interesting interview on Tuesday if I get my way. If not, I'm definitely gonna try and nail it down so soon after. And I've got a schedule with Larry on Tuesday, and we're going to go to air an hour early just to try and accommodate all of this. And yeah, so I find this very interesting if I get my way, and I'll let everybody know over the weekend if we're definitely getting to it, because I want to make sure we do. Hey, listen, before we totally bleed out time on JFK, I say we get to a couple of the callers before we start losing them, because, yeah, because I've got an anonymous caller, I've got what looks like Danny, and I've also got what looks like Jimmy James on the line already, and I want to get to everybody, always do, and get to them more than once if we can.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Well, when we go to the anonymous first?
Speaker 1: Uh? Well, I I because I've always promised to take people in order, I'm gonna go to Danny first. Okay, I'll go to anonymous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in order to take him in order, he needs to say him in order.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry I just mentioned the anonymous one because on my screen, the anonymous caller is above Danny. But the time that the anonymous caller has been on hold is lower than Danny. I don't know why I did that, but I pay attention to when they called in to try and minimize wait time as best I can. So I'm gonna go to Danny first, and we're gonna stop discussing this. We're gonna find out what's on his mind. Maybe it's Elon Musk, maybe it's something in the trade war.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's maybe like tulci and and drop the Democrat Party.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: But I slay myself sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well there's that, you know. And I'm going to talk about a recent argument I had with somebody over you later on when we run out of some material. But for now, let's get to the most important part of the show, which is you guys calling in and again you can join in three one nine, five, two seven five zero one six, And I really want to make sure we focus on whatever's on your minds this week as best we can. Okay, so let's do it, and we'll start with Danny. I believe there it the button worked. Danny. How you doing this week?
Speaker 6: I'm doing fine, and I wish you and be people. Well, if you want to go to that an anonymous call, we're all hold yeah, if you want to give them a shot.
Speaker 1: No, because they've actually come and gone. Now okay, okay, they're back on the Yeah, no, I got you. But they're back on the line. But they've only been there thirty seconds, and I don't know if they're having connectivity or some other trouble. So let's let them settle in and yeah, which, by the way, I think if you press five, if you press five anonymous caller, like, it's possible. Maybe you don't want to be called on because of the way you dropped out when you did. If you don't want to be called on, I think if during the call you press the number five on a regular TOUCHTNE, it'll show me a signal. And if you do that, I won't pick you up. You might be just trying to listen to the show. I had a couple of people tell me that's why they hung up a few times recently. That's why I mentioned it. And if you're one of those guys, then cool, hit the number five, I think, and that'll show me that you don't want me to put you on air. Okay, but really, the phone lines are there for people to be put on air anyway, Danny. I know that's weird, but it's a new piece of information, so I wanted to get to it again. What's on your mind this week? Though? Please?
Speaker 6: Well? What's on my job? Overwhelmed? What's on my mind is I never thought I did the day that you know, a billionaire should basically give a president a quarter million dollar quart of a trillion dollars and then be able to take a whole bunch of ads, you know, adderall ridden twenty somethings and go into like the Department of Treasury, use a private server without even a security clears and gather information. I mean, I never thought George Soros would be just just brazen.
Speaker 1: You know, Neither did I. The weird thing is, by the way, is you know, you just quoted a number, and I want to be accurate here. I don't think he gave him a quarter of a trillion dollars. I think he might have given him two hundred and fifty million dollars, but I'm gonna double check that. Yeahspoke, okay, But I just wanted to be accurate about it. And a lot of things concerned me about this because he's got no accountability, and he wouldn't be the first person to have no accountability. But I've never seen somebody who wasn't elected or vetted by Congress have this kind of access before. And wouldn't they call this a data breach if this was in the private sector. I'm thinking, you know, because I don't think we ever you know, signed off on okay, I'm also by signing this, you know, threat of perjury and blah blah blah. But also I'm aware of the DOGE have access to my information. I didn't think that anybody ever signed anything like that. And I'm being facetious, but and I'm not trying to make the Democratic talking points here. You know, realistically a lot of us would agree that there's a lot of government waste and the guy needs to go in there and deal with it, for sure. And yes, I'd like to see a lot of things done away with, But I don't know. Is the wrecking ball too big? Is my big question. But anyway, Danny, back to you, I'm just going to look up a couple of things while you're talking.
Speaker 6: No, go ahead, sure, please please do I mean? And just I think it was either today or yesterday. Went in the Department of Education and a lot of Democratic Corgissans showed up to go in, and they denied access. But his team they will go ride in. Do as you please, you know, and I understand that, you know. I saw. Another thing was Belltown, Kentucky, heavily red state, eighty four percent voted for Trump. And as they were talking to several teachers in school, people who worked at the school there, and they are heavily subsidized by the federal government, and they know that if they get cut off the federal funds, it's not only going to hurt you know, the classroom size, eliminate teachers. There's also food programs. I mean, it's one thing if you want to vote against your own self interest, its strot against interesting children really bothers me. I mean also to cut off a lot of aid, like there's aid to help malaria, HIV overseas, cervical cancer, support for pregnant women, and non tripping tumberculos.
Speaker 2: Sure I have to ask question all right now, yes, things are showing the effects of being cut off, but how else would you how else would you take an agency and go through it without automatically just saying okay, we're going to allow half of it while we go through this half, and then we're going to get on the other half, and then the stuff that makes you do the first meeting will put back on. I mean a lot of this stuff. Yeah, it puts a stop to things, and it puts a glitch in the system. But when you look at how much money we're sending out compared with what other nations are, how else can you audit something without putting a stop to it, taking a look at it and see if it needs to continue.
Speaker 1: Now, how just do that? Well, you guys are laying out something. Think about that answer for a moment, Danny, because it is an important question and one that I think is relevant. But I want to add to this pray a bit, and because the two of you are right now perfectly representing the right and left wing part of the discussion. Okay, I want to give you the alternative because I'm actually, despite people's complaints, not part of either side of the equation. I'm not in the middle. I'm coming at it from a different angle. And none of my thoughts seem to match the talking points from either side, whether they're valid, And there's something more than just talking points irrelevant to this part of the discussion. Here's the thing about it that I don't understand just from a business standpoint, from a flow standpoint, from the fact that a lot of these things are more important for strategic reasons. You know, why do you pay for some country to have something stupid over across the sea that you know, really we shouldn't care about. We're giving to their you know, arts and crafts program over there or whatever, and people would say, that's a stupid waste of money, and why do I care about you know, I'm gonna make up you know, JIUJUSI stand and what they have over there, Okay, I'm making up a fictional place to attach no sentiment to it. Well, it could be that they border a nation that you know, could easily suck them into joining a cause that we don't want to have expanded. So strategically we'd rather give them arts and crafts, money and food so that they're not tempted to join you know, the old don't let the communist dominoes come in, right, because if they do, that country might become communists because they're getting help from them. So maybe we need to help them. Now, that's one very oversimplified way of understanding that it's not always about the aid. Given number one, it could be a strategic move to avoid something else from happening. That's not even part of that discussion. Why do you want to save this particular animal because their poop happens to fertilize a particular area where wild something or other grows. That's important to an industry. It's not because we care about the spotted gopher. Even what I'm saying is is there's often strategic alternatives to why or why not to have these things? Right.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing.
Speaker 2: When this, when this whole thing was set up for a lot of years, it was strictly for one thing, and that was to combat Russia. It was an armed and I'm talking about you say it was an arm of a government used to fight the communists AI.
Speaker 1: You're talking in general about us AI.
Speaker 2: D right, not in general. I'm talking in specific. Sorry, But here's my point. Okay, you may have that thing that is done giving arts and crafts and something cultural to an entity that's next to another entity. So we're talking about something strategic, right, How can you go in and determine.
Speaker 3: If it's good.
Speaker 2: Strategy or bad strategy considering the players behind the curtain and what their intention is without grabbing a hold of it while in motion and checking it out to see what it is.
Speaker 3: Well, I understand what you're getting at.
Speaker 2: Yes, there are a lot of reasons that we give certain types of aid.
Speaker 3: To certain areas and to certain groups.
Speaker 2: But when you have something as massive as these payments that are going out through the Treasury Department, to look at something that big, you immediately start.
Speaker 3: You immediately have to start.
Speaker 2: Weeding out bad good bad good bad good. Okay, we'll set this on the third pile to look at first, but.
Speaker 3: We've got to get a handle on it.
Speaker 2: I mean, you talk about the billions of money that go out every day through these treasury payments. You've got to find a way. Okay, we're doing this strategically for a purpose. Is it a good purpose? Is it in the best interest of us to do it this way? Or do we just cut it off again?
Speaker 3: This is all I understand where you're getting.
Speaker 2: But to be able to make that decision, when you consider the massive amount of money and the massive out of groups that are receiving this money, you gotta start somewhere.
Speaker 1: Look, I get that, and that's fine, and that's a fiscally responsible idea. However, we do know that even in a massive store, even among a massive corporation private sector, you take inventory sometimes of places without shutting them down. And you can do that. There's more than one way to skin that cat number one. Number two, Given that Elon Musk, even though he's a super genius, super genius, Wiley coyote, I'm sorry, but even though he's a super genius. One must admit that, based on what you just said, even he could not possibly be familiar with the ins and outs of many of these things, so instantaneously he would have to go in and familiarize himself also, right.
Speaker 2: With first of all, the way, but think about the way that they're doing this. He got a bunch of computer nerds together and they went in. Once they got access to the database, they turned ailands on it and they started punching in names, phrases, locations, and groups to see the immediately pull these payments to the top. So he's using a tool that everybody has said, Oh, you know, Ai, that's the thing we need to invest in it.
Speaker 3: You know, the wave of the future. It's going to change how we live.
Speaker 2: And here's a perfect example of them taking that, putting it to use and seeing what comes to the top of the pile right off the bat. And that's where we found out that one politico suddenly had their money cut off and now they can't pay their employees. We find out the organization that was making was putting stories out there about Vinman back when Trump first got into office, and about these calls to Ukraine that got the whole impeachment thing going we find out that there's one thousand NGOs out there that are being paid to bus fly and donkey cart people from Peru.
Speaker 3: To our border.
Speaker 2: Okay, these are the things that came up first, and what they wanted to do was make They wanted to make headlines with the first things that they brought to the top of the table.
Speaker 3: Right now, now, while.
Speaker 2: Everybody is arguing about, oh my god, look they gave money to AP and to the BBC, and while everybody is just going hog nuts over this, and I have.
Speaker 3: To admit the Democrats are apoplectic right now while this is going on, they're looking at other stuff. I mean, this is a whole method that they're going about.
Speaker 1: To do this, right, And here's the thing, you're you're very much hammering what people can get from somewhere else. These are given points that people could have heard elsewhere the whole time. How did you intense Well, I'm fine, it's common sense. You could say that, or you could say it's a particular position. Either way, I'm not arguing. I'm just trying to say these things have already been said. You're going on reporting here because you haven't seen evidence for this yourself. We're not being shown the evidence for this, just like we weren't shown the particular ins and outs. We're speculating on a lot of things that we don't.
Speaker 2: Got guys like Michael Schellenberger and that that are going out there running these investigations into this stuff, reporting on what's coming up through these checks at all.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I'm based on my reporting on people that I trust that report.
Speaker 2: Yes, O got mainstream media and certainly not a White House and certainly not anything from Elon Musk Okay, but.
Speaker 1: They are echoing what those guys are putting out. I'm just letting you know that the people you trust are echoing those people. Now, I'm trying to get at something different here that to my mind, this seems a bit reckless and a bit too fast paced for something that is so giant and is so complex. And as I said before, you don't necessarily have to put a stop to something immediately before you judge it. And yes, they may have used AI and all that, I don't necessarily trust that technology and I certainly don't trust it with nuances. If you don't believe me about that, go to the deep seek and ask it questions and it works pretty good. But I use the you know, an auxiliary, so I got insulated from the deep seek, but I used it a bit to test their AI. It's pretty funny. But using that AI, you can easily see flaws that I'm sure Elon Musk has a better AI than any of us can get hold of. Absolutely true, But the fact that nobody is taken into account that there's a bit of a danger in allowing a let's just go with the positive side of it. A nearly trillionaire, the richest guy on the planet, now has access to all of that and the personal information of everybody in the country that has Social Security number anyway. I mean, if you're an a legal immigrant and Elon doesn't know you, but if you're on paper somewhere, he's got access to all of your information right now, and all of these things are happening side Hang on just a second, I'll shut up after I promise. I want to let Danny speak, and then I'm gonna let you too handle this. But the thing is that nobody is raising the proper flag there. The liberals are being stupid about everything, as they usually are, because they're fighting with you know, we want we're here to protest, and they're doing exactly the dumb thing to do as per usual, and you have the lopsteck, the lockstep other side walking in one direction perfectly, and it's working out great for him, and they have the power to do it. And I don't even necessarily object to all this, but I see serious potential for danger and a bit too much trust put in to Elon Musk, who again is not accountable. And I'm not doing this from the liberal side. I don't see this point being made overall, that the complexity of this doesn't support either side of the alleged argument at the moment. We have a problem here that when it does become a problem, nobody's going to claim responsibility for it, and it's going to be put off on somebody else. That's what I predict for what's happening here. And why in the world does anybody trust the guy who was under investigation. I'm sure he's not now, but by the FEC and everything else, for inflating his stock price, for pulling off, you know, different stunts, the guy has become you know, a media mogul because he bought his way in and he bought his way into the White House, basically brought his way into Trump's universe. Basically, I mean, if you want to argue with any of that, great, but I leave it to you. I don't get how it is that anybody. I mean, is it just if you're rich, you're trustworthy? Now I don't see anybody asking that question. Maybe I missed it somewhere. Because I can't stand listening to the idiocy on the mainstream any longer. I've actually decided to go to the two extremes that I could find in what's left of independent media. And I'm telling you, I can count on one hand what I actually believe is even remotely independent, because I know that, yes, some things are funded by the state, some things are funded by the billionaire oligarchs, and that's the competition at the moment. There's the state, the billionaire oligarchs, and that's it. That's who's competing for the overall media mic. There are literally, and I without counting me in it, there are literally five voices left of any significance on the Internet that I can find that appear to be independently thinking and not just grabbing the talking points and running with them and hammering them so well that a lot of people are convinced that these are their original thoughts. It's so bizarre this reality we're in. Anyway, I'm going to shut up at that, and I need to give a turn to Danny here to run with all of this. And you know, probably forgot the original thing that you asked. Do you remember the original question you asked me, Pizzo, we can give families to Dan.
Speaker 3: How else would he go through?
Speaker 1: What way?
Speaker 2: What method would he use to go through all these programs and all these payments and everything that are being sent out to determine which ones to stop and which ones to continue, and which ones to prosecute people along because they're breaking the law.
Speaker 3: I mean, how do you go about that? That's that was my question. Okay, you got a way to do it.
Speaker 6: Good question. I don't have a complete answer to it, but I think Chuck made my point. Really care about the recklessness. And I deliberately used George Soros because if it would be George Soros right would be wanting to call on the SWAT team, would I be wrong?
Speaker 3: Well it depends, Well, yeah, I think he would.
Speaker 2: We've already found out that George Soros is Open in Society or whatever his group is called, has been receiving money from you say, for years millions.
Speaker 1: Well, and you know, in fairness, the Trump administration now has a couple of former Sorrows people in it, by the way, which I thought would have been like the end of the world. Not. To my point is that it's all the same mix. It's it doesn't matter if it's a left wing or a right wing oligarch. That's just the particular color jersey they decide to wear. Okay, as far as left and right. In my mind, it's all about competition.
Speaker 2: When do you put value in a statement if it's I mean, because you consider most everything out there talking points, no matter which side it's coming from. Where do you draw the line and say, okay, it may be a talking point, but it is a fact, and give it some weight because it is something that exists, not just a talking point.
Speaker 1: When I see people not using exactly the same language in order, when I can't trace a timeline where okay, at seven am, this became the statement, and now every network is using that phrase.
Speaker 2: It's because even in our comments and discussions here, in several conversations you know, well, that's a talking point.
Speaker 3: That's a talking point. Well, yeah, it may be a talking point.
Speaker 2: But it very well might be a fact that needs to be figured into the equation.
Speaker 1: Uh. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So if it's just a talking point, okay, if it's just you know, the talking point of well, Democrats are against this, this, and this. Okay, we can generalize about anything. Republicans are against this, this, and this, we can generalize. But when you get down to brass packs about a specific subject and a specific thing that happened, it is a fat Yes, people use it as a talking point, but it has to have some weights if it's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But the point is the reason why this keeps coming up is when I think why you're asking why I keep saying that, is because you can get that everywhere else. I'm trying to do something that everybody else isn't already doing. That's what I'm trying to go after here, is not you know, look, we could just run with those things all day, and we could just do the standard, and that's fine, but there's no point for me.
Speaker 3: You understand where you're coming from, Yes, and I agree with you.
Speaker 2: It is very reckless in the way that some of these things are being gone about.
Speaker 3: I agree with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but when it's something that's never happened before, sometimes things are going to be reckless.
Speaker 1: I understand.
Speaker 2: I mean, people are going to have to learn from what they do, and if it blows up in their face, they're going to find out pretty quick.
Speaker 3: Well you use the wrong method. But here's on about it in a different way.
Speaker 1: But here's the big question I have for somebody like you who does use the talking points but also has the ability to think on their own, which I swear there's a lot of people who get a microphone who don't have that ability. Okay, they're just they're going with the script, that's all they're doing. Okay, they're sharing a brain with Sean Hannity, they're sharing a brain with god knows is Rachel Maddows. No count out there on the other side, I don't even know. I know she's out there still now, you know. But the real opposition there is actually the Midas touched guys on YouTube and they're growing, you know, YouTube substack in the independent media. They're actually in opposition that does some research, you know, doesn't just Okay, the Democrats said this, therefore it is now law and law. They are on that side, and they do repeat some of that, but they go past it and they go, now, we're going to give you the rest of it. And it's outside of it's still all lefty, lefty, lefty, you know, and it's got the Michael Cohen cooperation and all that. And anybody who's against Trump is our ally that's them, you know, whether it's the Lincoln Project or it's you know, the recently fired guy from CNN. They're happy, Okay, great, but they're an actual opposition because they're doing something outside of just running with the script. I'm frustrated with the massive amount of people running with the script and because it's been repeated so often, not everything is being checked, and not even not everything is being checked, nothing is being checked.
Speaker 2: Our media has gotten lazy. All this started back during Clinton when you had the when you had the Bimbo eruptions, and the mainstream media fell wrought in line behind the Democratic Party and the DNC and just started with the talking points and the talking points. In fact, who wasn't had the blog talking points memo?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, there was talking points, but there was also the launch of the opposition, which was the guy whose website was that the website that didn't change basically for twenty years, that actually had the first announcements about this stuff. Drudge Report, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Drudge. You know, he's a complete one eighty Drudge.
Speaker 1: But Drudge was something different at the time because he actually offered and I hate to use this phrase anymore, an alternative media. Okay, a real alternative.
Speaker 3: I mean even Tucker got started back then with Lucy and Goldberg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Tucker Carlson another disingenuous anyway, forget it, Forget it. I don't want to get in a commentary on these specific guys. The thing is but.
Speaker 2: That point, and it is reckless. And there are certain things now.
Speaker 7: You know, but alternative meaning everybody's up in arms over must no i'mun accountable. Well okay, fine, but every president has had their advisors that are not being able to be held to account other than being fired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but believe it must it must did something to tick off the base. Trump would get rid of them in a minute, You do it. Saw how long a vet hung around?
Speaker 1: You do admit that this is unprecedented, the level of power that has been granted to Elon Musk, Right, well.
Speaker 3: No, I don't.
Speaker 2: I think there were other people hitting Kissinger over the years when Nixon had the power.
Speaker 1: All the years. So it's it took years over the years. Elon Musk, this is less than a month, the right.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, but this is you get this is on a new administration. Kissinger was from Nixon, you know, from get go.
Speaker 2: So the whole time Nixon was in you had Kessinger in there pulling the strings behind things.
Speaker 3: Sure, what was his name? Not Wine? Was it Wine? Not Weinberger?
Speaker 1: But this year's speed Casper Weinberger. Short, Fine, whatever you want to say there, but nobody has moved this quickly into so many areas of sensative stuff.
Speaker 2: Happened, That's what I mean up to this point that they could. Okay, Trump was very smart when he did this. He took an organization created by an executive order by Kennedy in sixty one, and because it was an executive order and not mandated by Congress, he was able to go in there and re route that thing.
Speaker 3: And look what he's been able to do with it.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what Trump did his homework before he started this this current term.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I disagree with that there because this is that fast.
Speaker 2: And to make the changes that he made right off the bat, he was prepared for them.
Speaker 1: No, somebody convinced him that these are his ideas. But I assure you this agenda exists.
Speaker 2: But it was his I'm not saying it was Trump's ideas. You've got people around Trump right now that have their own ideas and can convince him let's do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what happens. Okay. But the first thing you said was that he was smart and he did his homework. What I'm telling you is, yeah, Trump has You.
Speaker 3: Have to admit Trump did his homework.
Speaker 2: He's around him now that he didn't have the issues with on his first term because he believed a bunch of insiders. Oh he's the guy, that's who you need. Look at the way the Republicans were when he first came in.
Speaker 3: That's not in some of his choices. But that's it allows job.
Speaker 1: That's not homework. That's an insulation and changing your organization to make sure you have a much more loyal group of soldiers around you then you had the last time. That's that's not homework to me, that's, you know, learn a painful lesson. If quite honestly, loyalty is the most important aspect to this whole operation. Then you better figure out a way to do it better, because it didn't work out too well last time, because, as you said, he thought he needed certain establishment people to get things done, Which is an argument I made against somebody on a show that I don't know if it's ever going to appear, because somebody went on his long rant about how, you know, how this is absolutely ridiculous and everything else, and I tried to explain, you know, it's a different management philosophy where the people at the top, Cash Patel can be a dumb ass and not know how to run the FBI if he is just trying to get general things done and he actually lets the you know, the middle management do the work. But he puts middle management in that he knows is going to agree with him, but actually knows how things work. Cash Ptel can be just an idiot who goes on TV, just like our secretary of Defense can do that. Okay, he can be an idiot who goes on TV. And if he's got some good, good assistant managers, let's say, then you know who actually understand the culture, the system. Maybe how to run a big organization. He can be the face man and not actually be the guy who gets things done. I want this done, figure out how to do it. Some organizations work that way, and I get it. And the guy freaked out on me that I was talking to. I'm not even gonna publicize the podcast because I don't know if it's going to appear. He didn't handle it well. He's like, I thought you were this way, and I'm like, you're Everybody takes me the wrong way. I'm trying to go at things differently. I think differently than what I see. I'm gonna speak the truth the way I see it, and I'm gonna come at you with things you don't hear elsewhere. I'm sorry, I'm not just gonna paarro stuff, even if I think it's the best. I mean, unless it is really the only alternative, you know, the only answer, and I don't default to I mean, think about this. You would not protect this. If this was something being done by a Democrat, you wouldn't trust it because you have a preconceived notion about if it came from that side, it's this way. Your defaults do influence what you're willing to accept and what you're not. And I'm not saying they don't do the same for me. It's just that I have such a high rejection level for both sides. I come up with things that you don't hear out of other people's mouths that are looking for a team to support, that's all. And it's about the type of media we're producing, not even necessarily about the issue itself. I'm trying to make it so that we're having a different discussion here, so that there's a reason to tune here and it doesn't just become yet another place where they hear the same points they've heard on Fox or the same thing they're hearing on News Nation because Bill O'Reilly's got to show again and whatever else. I don't want it to be like heard this, you know, yes, that's exactly the same thing. And when you hear it word for word in places where they're competing with each other, even but they're you know, obviously in the same business, and word for word they repeat it like it's a script. I mean, you could have the same thought, but you're gonna word it differently if you came up with it yourself. When they use exactly the same phrases, except for in certain cases where they screw up and put things out older a little. It gets a little boring, a little redundant, and a little bit like, well, gee, that's our propaganda time. Now, can we get onto something that's actually news or actually you know, thought and discussion. Anyway, Danny, I'm going to turn it back to you and let you two guys handle this for a bit. I want to shut up and listen to you guys. Sure, please go ahead.
Speaker 6: Sure, I'm glad you brought it. I'm glad you brought it. Cash to tell now you I know the people with me and I even said this in the past at Shift, who unfortunately is the Senator of California who I didn't vote for. He's a proven liar. Wouldn't you agree to me?
Speaker 1: Oh? Definitely, ing you guys can agree on something there attention to watch, Yeah, I did pay attention watching Cash Pattel's.
Speaker 6: Hearing that guy blatantly lied. I mean I had to go dig a little deeper because with Adam Shift. But I don't like liars. I don't trust liars, and he's a blatant liar.
Speaker 1: Well, Patel or or just to be clear here, Is Patel a blatant liar or is Adam shiff a blatant liar? Yes? During the hearings, Yes both. The only thing I had in trouble with with Patel hearing, because I did pay attention for about an hour and a half of that, was I don't believe for a second that he can't remember as many things as he said. He can't remember about statements said Zach that he was trying to make you made a statement like this, and it's like, oh, I don't remember that. He was making a big deal out of it. He was getting mentioned in the media about it. I doubt he forgot about it, you know, his tweet that set off eight million replies. I don't believe for a second, I don't remember if I said that. You know, I believe it about as much I actually believe Reagan Moore the amount of times he said I don't recall. I really believed him a lot more, even though I was very suss on the whole you know, Iran concert thing, and still am. I think we still haven't gotten the whole truth. Yeah, but I believe Reagan a bit more than I do Cash Betel going, Oh, I don't remember that particular political statement that I'm sure actually got the attention to Donald Trump because I remember him tweeting at me. So you mean to tell me that you don't remember when the now president who you're now standing up with, You don't recall that even though it was key to you getting noticed with these people. I'm sorry, Magnation paid attention to you, you got rewarded, and you forgot about it. I don't buy it, but anyway, please continue, Danny. I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: Well, the point I'm making, even though I'm on the left and I yees sometimes over repeat talking point, but I'm principal enough that I won't repeat that talking point when I find out that people are either punching down or they're blatant liars. And he was a blatant liar. So I mean, it's just a point about talking points to.
Speaker 1: Me, and shift to stand with you on this Shift as many times repeated things over and over again, and you know, when somebody's repeating it and they're a politician, they're trying to make a stick for a purpose. Various times I find him making those statements, and then you go and do a little research. I got this nasty habit of let me find out how much I can verify the extraordinary thing I just heard. You know, I guess maybe it's all the years in the JFK community. If you tell me that Jackie Kennedy had a gun in the Lamb Chop puppet, which somebody actually tried to tell me at one point, because at a certain point, somebody gave her a puppet. Remember the lamb Chop puppet? What was their name, Shelley Winters had right on TV. You know we have that.
Speaker 3: How are you let me?
Speaker 1: Lamb chop? Somebody gave one to Jackie Kennedy in Texas, right, So at some point she had this thing and a guy was trying to convince me that there was a gun. What's that? Vpete? I'm sorry, Lewis, Sherry Lewis, You're right, I said, what did I say? Winters? I'm sorry?
Speaker 3: I have pictured.
Speaker 1: Yeah, crying. Well, Jack Nicholson's about ready to chop her up with an axe. I mix that up, my mistake, Shelley Duvalla, another shell. I'm mixing my Shelley's here. I got mixed shells, all right. Sorry, you know what I'm talking about though, right, Sherry Lewis. She had that show for years. Lamb chop right. Anyway, they're trying to convince me that Jackie Kennedy had like I forget what they said, like a revolver inside the puppet and shot Kennedy in the head with a revolver from inside the puppet. Okay, I'm not kidding. You know, it's almost as ludicrous as the guy was going around with the you know that was a confetti ken And you know when you see all that stuff spraying out of Kennedy's head and Dealey Plaza, that was from a confetti explosion. Yes, I just said that with a straight face. Don't anybody take this out of context. Please, the ridiculous claims, that's all I'm trying to point out here, and they will try and convince you of it anyway. That's what it reminds me of. Would shift on a couple of occasions where I go to look and I'm like, there is no proof that this absolute fact as he claims it. He's trying to repeat it over and over again. So either he is ignorant of the reality of what he's saying, or he's a liar. You have no other choices. Here, either he has been ignorantly convinced to something like the Sherry Lewis puppet with the gun in it and the confetti canon, or he's lying for a purpose one or the other, and pick one. Neither one's good for a guy who has a lot of power in the state of California. And Danny or BPTE, nobody's going to argue with me there. Sorry, but but go ahead, Danny, make a few more points, and you guys talk a bit. I want to really drop back again and just listen.
Speaker 6: Sure, sure, yeah, I mean one of the big things like that, I have a problem mosque and it's not even that you know, prior to even dropping into all these departments, is this guy here is soon that an LRB twice. He's got two lawsuits which basically protects workers. And what they want to do they want to get to the Supreme Court in their basis is it's unconstitutional. And this is this is this is a huge issue. And I just heard an interview that uh Sean O'Brien, who I've met and talked to twice, made some really good points, but we got to ask this particular question. He dodged it and and I'm your thoughts. Are you happy with what what Musk is doing? Would you say this is reckless? Or are you on board? Are You're just not sure? But you with your thoughts on.
Speaker 1: This, you want to be Pete's opinion on this right this whole process.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't particularly have anything against Musk, but I'm not a fan. I mean, the guy, the guy has so far has been good at what he does. He's got what a case with the National Labor Relations Board. I could care less because I know the National Labor Relations Board a lot of times will bring up crap just to punish somebody by having to fork over the money for a bunch of lawyers for something that's ridiculous or makes no sense. You see a lot of these things get thrown out of court and on both sides of the aisle. Whether it's you know, Ford Motor Company, or whether it's Elon Musk's X or whoever.
Speaker 3: A hostile work environment, those things happen. Those are a diamond dozen.
Speaker 2: I personally don't have anything against Musk, but like I said, I'm not a fan. I'm glad to see that somebody is doing something to get to the bottom of where and the hell all this money has been going.
Speaker 3: You know, we're treatings of dollars.
Speaker 2: In debt, and what's putting us treatings of dollars in debt are things like Moroccan pottery classes, you know, checking out the lesbian tendencies of the iguana that's you know in southern Borneo.
Speaker 3: Is the ridiculous crap. And then we do a lot of good in the world.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of aid that we send out there, there's a lot of food that we send out there. But we also do it to corrupt organizations that we think we're feeding a bunch of people. And you would think with the amount of money we've been poured into some areas, we kind of would have gotten a handle on the famine part of the people not being able to eat. But it seems like we can't make We're to put it bluntly, we're shoveling shit against the tide. You know, we just so our money can't touch it, and we just keep pouring more, more and more money into it. We don't have more and more money.
Speaker 3: Plus you want to just print it and then we'll just put inflation everywhere in the world. I don't like them.
Speaker 2: I don't like some of the things about Musk, but then again, I don't have to work for him. I would like to see somebody, I don't care who it is, do what he's doing right now and start cracking open this damn secrecy that envelops anything that comes out of Washington. You know, we've been spending money that bureaucrats that have been their thirty years in these agencies have no damn idea that we've been spending money on it.
Speaker 3: Well, who the hell's watching the damn books? Well, Chris, about time to start cracking this stuff open.
Speaker 2: I'd love to see him go after the FED and audit them and see what's on the books.
Speaker 1: Absolutely true. Transparency and auditing of all this stuff is great. But again, you know there are nuances. I mean, look, you are well aware. I mean Vladimir Putin is not a dumb guy. Right at a certain point he funds things that you wouldn't believe if you pay attention, including a biker gang that is actually literally funded by the Kremlin and Vladimir Putin he funds a biker gang in Russia. I'm not you don't believe me. Look it up, there's something wolves. I forget what the specific name is, but but yeah, I was looking up. You know, different corrupt organizations that are employed by large government entities, okay, that are literally funded, kept alive and exist only because of those government entities. Because people argue against me all the time that our government wouldn't support these people in that. And then I go, well, what about the mob trying to help, you know, kill Castro, Well, that was one that was strange. No, it's not strange at all. Sometimes criminal organizations are literally funded by your so called legitimate government for different reasons, sometimes strategically intelligent reasons, other times more corrupt reasons. Okay, but either way, without even judgment, you got to admit that criminal organizations get funded by government, whether they're foreign or domestic. It happens.
Speaker 3: Why the Russian motorcycle gang is the night.
Speaker 1: Wolves, thank you. I knew they were some kind of wolves, but I forgot the name because it was just astounding the amount of money that went in. And I didn't picture Vladimir Putin funding a biker gang. But it's true.
Speaker 3: I can see it. I could see it.
Speaker 2: I think, I think, if you know, if he wasn't doing what he's doing now, he's part of being a partner jam well.
Speaker 1: And that's the funny thing too, well, I don't think he would. I think he'd be a very good KGB operative who we wouldn't know about if he wasn't doing what he's doing now. And that's the thing. The guy is an intelligent operator. Whether I agree with what he's doing or not, he's been pretty intelligent about it. He's made sure to get away with plenty of things, including, you know, getting rid of journalists that criticized him over Chatchney and things like that, you know, maintaining control credit where credits due. But here we go, and I'm no fan of Vladimir Putin's but there it is. Some people say that's a leftover prejudice from the time when the Soviet Union existed, but no, it's actually not. It's that I recognize that a government brought organized criminals into the government, and that doesn't happen directly every day, but it did in Russia. Okay, just saying, and I'm not saying it was the bad move. It was probably the most intelligent move for him at the time. Anyway. With all that being said, Danny I do want to get to some other people. And I know we got Jimmy James waiting for quite a while, and I'm sure he's got something to say, and you know, but yeah, if you want to hang on a little bit, and I'm gonna try and bringing somebody through Skype and we'll see how that goes and everything else. Okay, So let me put you on hold and get back to you, Danny. Oh sorry, in the middle of his sentence, I didn't mean to do that, but there was a delay on the button. Meantime, I want to get over to Jimmy James and give him at least one shot, if not to to get his thoughts out for this week. Jimmy, how you doing, man? What's on your mind? Well?
Speaker 8: Hey, after listening to that for an hour, I can't help keep politics is on my mind.
Speaker 1: I really would love to avoid it a couple of times. I think I should ban it from at least one Friday night, you know, no politics tonight. Yeah, I think we should start doing that. But I'm not getting a lot of feedback when I ask those questions and posts and stuff like what do you think we should do with the calling shows? I'm not getting a lot of responses. Jimmy, what do you think though? I mean, would you still call in on a no politics Friday night?
Speaker 8: I don't want freedom Friday nights if someone really wants to talk about it.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 8: I don't want to think. I don't want to remove the possibility.
Speaker 1: But then again, it gets overwhelming. It's too much sometimes right.
Speaker 8: Well, and it's an hour worth of Stuff's it said a love it agitated me? No, No, I'm not doing that. I'm gonna tell my story from the Twilight Zone this week.
Speaker 1: Cool. I'm looking forward to it. While you're doing that, I'm gonna try and connect somebody ya Skype. We'll see if it works because I have suspect on this. I feel as though this the Skype account this person is on might not connect to us for some reason. But I'm gonna try anyway. And go ahead, Jimmy, I'll shut up while you do this.
Speaker 8: Oh you already know about it, Chuck more or less?
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 8: Uh well, I want to get Btpete. Unless you're pretty well, you know the conservative media people pretty good? Don't should be Pete?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I guess better than me?
Speaker 3: That is most.
Speaker 8: Uh, hard to hear you. I'm having trouble hearing you.
Speaker 3: But I said, I'm as I'm as good.
Speaker 2: As he's being familiar with the conservative side of things.
Speaker 3: So yeah, what's yours right?
Speaker 1: And I would say you both are kind of experts in your own right on this question. Okay, by all means, go ahead, Jimmy.
Speaker 8: Do you think I'm an expert on conservative commentators?
Speaker 1: Not commentators necessarily, but in general, I would say you're an expert on conservative media. I think you consume a good amount of it, and you definitely listen to a bunch of radio. I think that's provable conservative radio. But please, by all means, go ahead and tell your Twilight Zone story. I think I know most of it, but the listeners don't, So go ahead.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 8: Oh well, I actually don't listen to much conservative media, plus do a lot of podcasts, most of which have nothing to do with politics.
Speaker 1: I see. Okay, then I have a misconception in my mind about the listening habits of Jimmy James. I'm sorry, go ahead. My mistake.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm just I'm very perplexed your b pete. In fact, i'd i'd like Aaron to call him because he's a technology expert on modern technological terrors. Anyways, so earlier this week, be Pete, I decided on a whim to make a call to the Mark Levin show, right, Uh, okay, okay, And I got through apparently, and he and do you know who Mark Stein is?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, he's hearing you, just mine, and we hear you just you.
Speaker 8: Just Mark Levin and Mark Stein. They don't get along, correct.
Speaker 3: I've never heard them interact.
Speaker 2: Mark Stein has a much different style than Mark Levin. I mean, Levin's constitutional lawyer. Stein is an editorialist. I'm sure they disagree on some things. I wouldn't know whether they get along or not.
Speaker 8: Okay, well, I knew he's a legitimate guy. I recognized his voice. You know, he's got a brutish accent. I remember tearing him. And so he answers, hello, this is Mark Stein. I'm filling in for the great one went and he said, oh, I apologize for calling your governor a name. Earlier I was talking about her and I called her which more. I said, no, that sounds about right. He kind of laughed, and then I just made my point and he commented on it, and he think be for my call, and that was it, you know, normal call and show stuff. So then the next day, or well not actually next day, like two days later, I decided to download that show to get a clip for Chuck has going to put together something. Anyway, I go to look and on that day it said guest hosts Bean Ferguson. I said, that's kind of weird. So then I started looking at the other days, different guys, different guys. No Mark Stein. So then I looked on the internet and it said Mark Stein and Mark Levine sued each other ten years ago and don't even talk to each other as far as so.
Speaker 1: My question, do you be?
Speaker 8: How did I call the Mark Levin phone number somehow supposedly get to I know, I spoke to Mark Stein for five minutes? Or did I? I can't find this audio footage. I looked on his radio show, What what in the Hagenes is going on here? BP?
Speaker 1: Before BP, yeah, before Bpete answers before bpte answers. I have a question for you just to help fill in. Maybe it'll inform b Pete a little more. Did you happen to check the host that you found out was airing on that station at that time, yet, because is it possible you just simply called that station and got a different host and thought you were talking to Mark Stein. And that's the whole of the problem, is that the problem? Maybe could that be.
Speaker 3: I've got it here?
Speaker 2: Mark Levin subtle taked Mark Stein on Fox May's Sebruary twenty twenty one. This explains that apparently there was extensive litigation between the two. Mark Stein was in the slot.
Speaker 3: For a week.
Speaker 2: Apparently this had something to do when they were you know, they're both on Blaze TV and Stein was sitting in I can't find Let me see if I can find the current What day was.
Speaker 1: This, Jimmy? And also what were the call letters at the station? If you don't mind, I'll look something up while you guys are talking.
Speaker 8: There was no call LETTERC. He's everywhere. He's got a national number. I think it was Tuesday BPA.
Speaker 3: Let me see. I mean, we're looking.
Speaker 1: Well, Mark Levin, I get it. Everybody's everywhere nowadays, but somewhere like what did you call the Mark Levin like listener number that he has at his website? Is that what you called?
Speaker 8: Yeah, there's only one listed three eight one three eight one one. And when I called yeah, I mean, it's certainly seemed like a running radio station, and yet I know what's going on there.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm looking at Mark Levin's website, right and you know, I'm gonna go on there and see if I can find that number. I'm gonna search for it. And uh, what did you say the no? I mean, I've been doing advertising here for Mark Levin at this point, but and I really don't like him because the way he behaves with the other people in the media directly. I don't care about his politics either. He's just kind of jerky with other people, even his alleged allies. But we'll put that aside for a minute. What's the number again? Three eight one? You said I.
Speaker 8: Like Mark Levin politics because he doesn't have politics.
Speaker 1: Great, a constitution excellent, But I don't even care him. Yeah, I don't even care about that. I'm just saying business wise, business wise, he's nasty. But anyway, go go ahead, three eight one?
Speaker 8: What I think it's eight seven seventh three eight one three eight one one.
Speaker 1: All right, let me see if I can come up with something there, because I was going to get to this on Sunday for you and actually get an answer for you over the weekend. But let me see what's going on, you know, see if we can get an answer for you, because it does seem strange. The whole mark Stein thing is funny because he's constantly having litigations with his former employees. Okay, with the former employers. You know, he turned around sued one employer in twenty seventeen and he said, I'm doing this for my staff, and then his staff goes out to the Daily Beast and literally calls him out for him being full of crap.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: This mark Stein guy, and I'm not familiar with him at all. I have no idea. I mean, I imagine he's conservative, but I don't know anything else about the guy. I've never listened to him, and uh, I'm just catching up on news stories and I find all kinds of instances where he's involved in court actions after you know, hosting shows, co hosting shows. He just seems a bit litigious, mister Stein. You know that's my impression. Maybe it's wrong, but you know, go ahead.
Speaker 8: It's after I looked up. I was like, there's no way that Mark Leving, But this guy hosts this show. So how did I call this number and talk to this guy for five minutes? Is it possible he has kind of weird AI thing?
Speaker 1: Well, is it?
Speaker 8: Are you having?
Speaker 1: Well, he's not going to know. Are you having a live Mandela effect effect? You know? Is is there something in the water there in? I mean, is Canada trying to poison uh in retaliation for the trade war? Canadians trying to poison people in Michigan? Now, I mean, who knows. I don't know.
Speaker 8: Well, listen, listen. It could be as simple as one of them, one of them blips, or of the I'm so called on the universe flips, those other realities.
Speaker 1: Okay, another answer? Or maybe they have similar phone numbers somehow, and you just missed saying what's.
Speaker 3: The phone number for Mark Stein's program.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm trying to find out, is what I'm trying to compare their phone numbers and see, uh if maybe they had because they could be something strange where they have a similar calling number. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 8: I sent you the screenshots of my of the phone call of.
Speaker 1: You calling your email. I know I have them. I put them aside because I'm working on other stuff. I had to talk with Larry on the phone today and a whole bunch of other things going on. So I told you I wouldn't have time to do the research right for you. But I was going to do the research when I got a moment, uh, and I didn't get time before the show. So we're doing it now, okay. But I want to find out about his calling numbers and maybe there's a similar call in number. I'm going to examine this and see what I can come up with. It makes them cross over because from what I can tell, and by the way, Levin's calling number you have it correct at three eight one three eight one one, which that is not our call in number. That is Mark Levin's calling number. And I didn't even give you the area code. You have that correct. The Stein calling number is a different controversy. First problem is I spelled his name wrong apparently, But anyway, I'll get to it. Do you have any ideas that BPT. Have you found anything just searching quickly for Jimmy JS.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm looking at Stein online right now and just he doesn't have a number listed.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm not sure if he still has a regular radio gig. Really at the moment. Does he seem to have a regular radio.
Speaker 3: Gig, Well, it's I think he does. I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I think he does more writing than just I don't think he has a podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because right now, I see, you know, he's got his Stein online, right is his website looks like and I mean the last thing.
Speaker 2: This says Stein on air has got a data gene twenty first three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I don't see. Okay, and view if we go to his like week in review on his website, right, I see that it doesn't look like, yeah, he's remember renewing member rights, blah blah blah, he's got you know, buy a membership from my website, buy my books. Uh. Yeah, I mean it looks to me like he's not actually actively doing a radio show.
Speaker 8: He actually is. I found it yesterday. Okay, Pete, here's another strange thing that I noticed from that phone call. His call screener was James Golden. It seemed do you know who that is?
Speaker 3: James Golden?
Speaker 2: That was he wanted he to call the screener for Limbaugh was Limball.
Speaker 8: Right, that's snerdly. Yeah, how did he get there? What are these people doing supposedly on the fake Mark Levin show that never happened, and yet I somehow called it and talked for five minutes.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe you hit a clone number or something, because James Golden, yes nerdly for years on Limbaugh and Mark Stein was a guest host a lot of times, just like Levin on Limbaugh.
Speaker 1: Well is that maybe? Yeah? Is that maybe the connection? Because is uh? Because I know they were for a little while trying to find somebody to sort of take over the Rush Limbaugh Show.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, they ended up with Buck Clay Clay and Buck buck Sexton who was you know, XCI guy and Clay what's his last name?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I don't I don't think he took over like the e I B. I don't think those guys took over the EIB network. They had different individual conservative hosts they were trying to No, no.
Speaker 2: No, no, they actually they handed Oh they didn't hand it over.
Speaker 3: Okay, they kept the EIP network going.
Speaker 2: They just found somebody for that time slot to put in that syndication.
Speaker 3: And that's play Travis and Buck and Buck Sexton.
Speaker 1: Ah okay, I'm trying to keep it straight here. All right, Well, I didn't think they actually found a suitable Okay, but you know what it is because they didn't call it the Rush Limbaugh Show.
Speaker 2: Anymore so, right, No, it's the Clay and is the Clay, Travis and Buck Section show. Yeah, okay, I mean I listened to them when I can, but it's gotten to the point that they sound so much.
Speaker 3: Alike in their voice and their taitans.
Speaker 2: It sounds like one person carried on conversation with themselves for three hours.
Speaker 3: But it's not entertainment. Okay, they're a big thing. They're into boutique coffee.
Speaker 2: Now, so gotcha get any resemblance of Limbaugh to their show?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know, man, He sold the Ruth's Chris Steakhouse like all get out for years. I mean, maybe it is similar, but it's an earlier version. What was the exact date again, Jimmy, I don't have it in front of me, just one more time because I might have a lead here on this audio.
Speaker 3: One of the fifth, the fifth.
Speaker 4: It was Tuesday, Tuesday, So if it was Tuesday, then it was the fourth, right, Okay, let's look at now.
Speaker 1: That's the weird thing is if you go on Mark Stein's audio right where he doesn't even say it's his show, but just audio presentations on different dates. And sometimes the radio shows looks like in other things, he's got something. Let's see Mark Stein's club Land, he calls it, and obviously it's for like, you know, an audio recording for his you know, for his fans, it's his club members. And he puts up other audios on that page. I see then one thing for the fifth and then previous to that, I see January twenty nine, So it looks like once a week he puts up something there, you know. And there's also did you call into something that had a video aspect to it, Jimmy, do you know? Or was it all audio?
Speaker 8: All I heard was audio? I should have just been the usual Mark Levin call and.
Speaker 1: Numbered Well, Mark Levin, let's see if we can find his podcast archive for that day.
Speaker 3: Even I wonder if somebody hijacked his number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a weird time. Well Ppete was wondering if somebody hijacked Mark Levin's number, like if somebody stole the number temporarily, that would be a scandal in and of itself.
Speaker 2: Or if he called in, well, I don't know because you talked to Mark Stein. So unless they're using the same business to direct their calls and somebody cross lines into the Mark Stein Show and not the Mark Levin Show, because what did you say, Ben Ferguson was on. On the archive of the website for Mark Levin, it says Ben Ferguson was on, and you would not mistake Ben Ferguson for Mark Stein.
Speaker 3: There's just no way.
Speaker 2: I don't know unless there isn't the same service to direct their calls and they crosspatch you to the wrong show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and here's the funny thing. Another name adds in February fourth of this year, apparently on Tuesday's show, Mark Levin Show. It says on his website w M a L's Larry O'Connor fills in for Mark.
Speaker 2: Well, well, looking on the very next day, it shows Ben Ferguson.
Speaker 3: That's why I said the fifth.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't even see that, Jimmy said.
Speaker 2: He went and looked up and it showed that Ben Ferguson and not Mark Stein was on, and then he, you know, had the information that the two were suing each other years ago, So why would he have Mark Stein on this show if they didn't like each other.
Speaker 1: Mark Levins Show. Ben Ferguson from Ben Ferguson Podcast fills in for Mark. Yeah, okay, I see that. But do you have your date wrong somehow? Maybe, uh, Jimmy, did you call it on a different day somehow? You say, think I should look at that screen.
Speaker 8: It's only two possibilities, Tuesday or Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Only Tuesday, pretty sure?
Speaker 8: Is Tuesday?
Speaker 1: All right? I mean, I want to help you get to the bottom of this, because this is very strange, and I mean, ultimately I would have to just assume that somehow you're confused about something, because it doesn't make any sense that we don't have a radio show that exists. You called into a non existent radio show with a host that shouldn't have been hosting the radio show you called into, is the bottom line, right, So it's weird.
Speaker 8: Don't forget about and don't forget about calling Rush Limb boss call Scringer being the call screener. Don't forget that part.
Speaker 1: Right. You should type all these facts together in a single email for me. I mean, because I really I want to look at this. I want to examine it off air, though, because I think it'll be even weirder if I dig into it off air. And I'm looking at the details on your call here, and let's see.
Speaker 8: You said, was this is Mark Stein filling in for the Great One.
Speaker 1: Okay, quick question though, because quick question though. I see Wednesday, January twenty nine, eight forty nine pm on the one screenshot you sent me when January it says Wednesday.
Speaker 8: I tried to call in. Oh I didn't get through that time. Oh, I'm pretty sure it's the Tuesday one.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm sorry, but that's the date I saw. So I was just wondering if maybe we're just looking at the wrong dates. Here you see, and now I see another screenshot which simply says Tuesday. And now I'm looking to see if we have the date on your phone. I don't see the date visible on your phone, so I don't know which Tuesday this is from. And this is the one that you think is.
Speaker 8: The the reason that do date is? Because is this Tuesday?
Speaker 1: Right? Okay? But what about this twenty ninth deal though? Is that that's not right?
Speaker 8: I can't be this couple of days ago I called these people.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I'm lay ninth.
Speaker 8: That'd be like a week ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just letting you know that there is a screenshot that has that date on it. That's all. So I wasn't sure if you were just sending that to me to show me the number, or if that was possibly the call. Because if it was possibly the call, then we're looking in the wrong places for this thing. Right.
Speaker 2: Well, according to what I find here, both Thirdlist has a radio show.
Speaker 3: He returned to radio in twenty one.
Speaker 2: He has a four to five o'clock afternoon show and the Saturdays from seven.
Speaker 3: To ten am on WABC and wli R.
Speaker 1: Right, so he's in New York.
Speaker 2: So he's also but he's also he's a senior partner of Golden Creative Communications and Let's see and continued with EiV for a while after Limbaugh passed away, but then I think he stepped down once they found the permanent replacement guests and they're using their own I think some of the people are still working behind the scenes, but I don't think both certainly still with him. Okay, but he does still he still is working with involved in the publication of Limbaugh's ongoing newsletter that's still continuing.
Speaker 1: So yeah, okay, So on the twenty ninth. The show description reads, on Wednesday's Mark Levin showed, the war against President Trump has not stopped. We can't let our guard down. But clearly he was hosting this one. Yeah. I have a hard time figuring out what happened here. Maybe it's just me. Perhaps somebody else out there knows the answer, and by the way, call in and let us know.
Speaker 3: All I can do is ask Jimmy does he own a DeLorean?
Speaker 1: Jimmy James, do you in fact own a DeLorean? And do you associate with a crazy looking man named Doc Brown?
Speaker 8: I do not own a Delorian? Okay, and I look like the crazy old man.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't explain it.
Speaker 2: I mean you, if you had said I called into Mark Levin's show and talked to Mark Stein and not gave you the background information that the two were suing each other years ago, then I wouldn't have thought anything of it, because I would have thought, Okay, well, they both connected a inball.
Speaker 3: They probably know each other and it's still on it in for each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, I'm sure Mark Levin is pretty picky about who hosts his show when he's not there. Yeah, just because of the type of person that Levin is. So but depending on weird though, we do need to get to the bottom of this, maybe we can.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Maybe I think we are naked.
Speaker 2: News guy has got some influence and somebody.
Speaker 3: Will hear this story the call in and tell us what went on.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna, you know, I'm gonna try to see if I can get a hold of somebody that might have an inside track on this. Actually, because he produces a newsletter that live In participates in and I get it all the time and I hardly ever read it. But he's a nice guy and sort of friendly with me. I'm gonna check with him on this because the more I look into the Stein guy, who I never heard of. Like I said, he's constantly involved in court actions, which I find funny. The radio guy's suing everybody, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Well, no, it's usually him getting sued, or these recent ones of him suing somebody else has been people that had gone out there and completely defamed him by, you know, making claims that he didn't say he claims.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's also.
Speaker 3: Involved in lawsuits.
Speaker 2: So the whole time he's been practicing his trade Mark Stein is you know, he's one of those ones.
Speaker 3: He called himself the undocumented.
Speaker 1: Well, you're saying Levin is involved in court cases all the time? Or Stein Stein? Yeah? Yeah, Okay, No, I I'm sorry, I misunderstood you. I thought you said Levin because I was going to say, I have no knowledge of that.
Speaker 2: But Stein has been involved, his biggest ones have been involved with, like dealing with Canada and some of these other nations and some of these ridiculous slander laws crap like that.
Speaker 1: To take that, well, but that would be uh, you're saying Stein or I'm sorry again, Okay, I would think would be more interested in the contents putty straightforward.
Speaker 2: I don't think he gets involved enough and sticks his neck out unless he's damn sure he's right.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's the thing about Levin.
Speaker 2: No, I I'd hate to have to go up against Levin with any lawyer.
Speaker 1: That I don't I don't want to make a judgment about that. I'm just saying that I don't see him as the kind of guy who's getting involved in lawsuits all the time. But maybe it's just me. But this Stein guy, right there, you go, that's a good way to put it. I agree with that absolutely. That's what I'm seeing all over the places. He's involved in lawsuits, and like I said, at one point, he's got he's suing and he says he's doing it on behalf of his employees, and then he's suing somebody else for breach of contract, and then he's you know, it's just he's obviously he's a guy who I'm looking at as a media guy, going I don't want Stein around me anyway. Sorry, go ahead, yeah, yeah, Jimmy, go ahead, Chuck.
Speaker 8: Are you still on that guy's website, the Stein's website. I don't know why current website.
Speaker 1: I might still have the tab open. I was trying to add somebody by a skype, but what what's on?
Speaker 8: I was going to have you open. That shows something to you. But if there's someone waiting and go ahead and.
Speaker 1: Get him on, well I'll do that too. But either way, let me go. Let me look at the Stein thing real fast. See if I got a tab open. I'm managing a bunch of things, you know, while I'm broadcasting and trying to help.
Speaker 8: You too, So I'll tell you what to look for that I found interesting when I looked at Stein's Okay website got the comments section one of the freak. One of the frequent commenters was James Olsen. Who's he Well, he's the guy in the eighties who would later have James Jesus Ankleton's job. He was the former head of countertelligence at CIA. So I'll just put that out there. Couldn't be just a guy at the same.
Speaker 1: Name to saying it could be could be a common you know name, and could be could be you know, much like I have a I literally have a Michael J. Fox as a listener, but it's not you know, the Michael J. Fox. He donated like two dollars to me last month or something, so I wasn't even gonna mention him, but you just reminded me of that funny thing that I got a donation from Michael J. Fox for two dollars. Uh. And apparently he listens to the show because he attached a comment to his donation. So anyway, weird enough. Let me put you on hold and see what else.
Speaker 8: Come on, Sarach, what are we doing here?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 8: Come man, I'm sorry all of a sudden hearted to go into Michael J.
Speaker 1: F Oh I'm sorry. I all of a sudden, I thought we had a you had such a completely different voice. I thought we had a problem with our phone. Anyway, what time is it, bpgs. We're probably almost out of time now, huh.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's see. I got about what five t No, it's about seven till. Maybe see what the computer says.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we got about six minutes till the Age of Transitions begins and Tikrulos will be on his show, the guy who wrote about that real life guy who dressed up like Super Patriots superhero and did some crazy stuff. If you don't remember t Rulos, you will after you listen to the Age of Transitions and Uncle tonight, because I think he's gonna be on for both hours. And he's definitely like a a outside of the realms of normal writer. And he followed this guy around who literally dressed up like I forget what the guy's name was, but it was like Super Patriot or something. I think I saw Aaron in our chat room. Maybe he'll help me out with that real quick and remind me what the name of the Super Patriots superhero was. Yeah, time to call a spade a spade in the digital propaganda space anyway, that's just a funny random cum I'm at first thing I saw from our friend Aaron Franz in the chat. But Aaron, yeah, remind me of what the takrwos. Maybe I'll just look it up real fast, b Pete. You know, I'm gonna put Jimmy on hold. Yeah, Jimmy's on hold. Now. I want to give them, you know, some little shout outs or whatever at the end, if they want to do that. I don't want to steal from Aaron, but that's pretty much what we're going to give him. The Phantom Patriot that was the name of it. Thank you, Aaron. He wrote about this guy, the Phantom Patriot, who was a real life guy. And you know, go ahead and do a Google image search on that if you want to give yourself a weird little how didn't I read this news story when it happened? Kind of moment anyway, real popular. I don't think he'd even make the news today, you know, given these strange times in which we live in now, you know, much like I think the whole you know, this is an issue we didn't even get to talk about. I wish we did because I wanted your opinion on something, your opinion regarding this hole. We're gonna we're gonna take over the guys the strip and it's gonna be beautiful, and it's gonna be a big real estate project, sounded like to me. And they're just gonna clear people out, and Egypt and Jordan are gonna be happy to see the Palestinians. Some of that statement, I think you would even have to say is bs. I mean, nobody wants the Palestinians.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's what I was just about to say, you know, a comment like that, like you're just gonna move Palestinians.
Speaker 3: The Palestinians went.
Speaker 2: To Jordan, tried to go over throw the place and killed the king's brother and they got kicked out, and then they went to Lebanon.
Speaker 3: So we know we're not going to resettle any of them in.
Speaker 2: Lebanon because his Belah is not gonna put up with a bunch of moss people come up there and tramping on their ground. Egypt certainly ain't gonna put up with it because the military regime that's in place now are the ones that are person keeping.
Speaker 3: The Muslim brotherhood in prison. So yeah, that one. I never understood that comment. I mean I could see it.
Speaker 2: I could see investment in the area and trying to build it back up.
Speaker 3: And given the Palestinians a Champs team.
Speaker 2: You know, have a solid economy that they can live in support off of.
Speaker 3: But that'll never happen.
Speaker 2: They had the opportunity back when Israel pulled out and gave them all the infrastructure. They went toward up made missiles out of it, so that craft shoot, I'm sorry, throw darts at the board to find an answer to that one, because you ain't never going to fix that problem, but you rein screwed it up royally when they came up with a division of countries. I just find it fascinating that after what sixty some odd years, nobody has a problem with any of the other countries like Jordan and Syria and Lebanon and Iraq and i Ran and all of these places got rearranged and everybody's happy with it except that one piece of real estate.
Speaker 3: So love figuring that one out.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the point that I wanted to get to with you is even examining that statement. And even if you want to support do something about it, you can't make sense out of that, because, first of all, nobody's gonna want them. And you can't make sense of Trump's statement because on the one hand, he saying, we're gonna let everybody in there, but we're getting the Palestinians out, We're gonna build a nice real estate and get rid of the bombs. We're also gonna send the military there, and we're gonna own it.
Speaker 2: And the predictions, well, you know when what you came out with it, it was we're going to go in there, We're going to clear out all the bombs and everything and all the booby traps.
Speaker 3: That alone is going to take you fifteen years. Okay, but that's my point. He says, Then we'll build this riviera.
Speaker 2: On the Mediterranean, And I'm sitting here thinking, ain't no way in hell you're gonna be. You know, you're competing with Dubai and Katar and all these other glorious places to go visit to where you know they don't immediately confiscate your Bible when you cross the second you get off the plane.
Speaker 3: So, like I said, trying to figure that one out. Good luck Trump.
Speaker 2: Now, if you can keep the place of peace, more power to you look at your work cut.
Speaker 1: Out for that, that would be a miracle enough. And if he destroys everything else he touches and just accomplishes that, you have to say that's miraculous. But my point is that even his own statement doesn't make sense, is all. I'm saying. You can't put these things together and also combined. Yeah, we're just gonna send the military in there. I don't see how anybody sat there and went, yeah, this makes sense. But his regular supporters all in, you know, you're gonna.
Speaker 2: See you're gonna see a bunch more money flow towards Israel. You're gonna see a lot more weapons flow towards Israel.
Speaker 1: Agree, But the minute.
Speaker 2: He starts talking about boots on the ground there, you're going to see his base say, oh wait a fucking minute.
Speaker 1: Uh okay, if you say so. I don't know if they're going to push back, is my point.
Speaker 2: I think that I think people are tired of sending our guys over full wars that end up being in.
Speaker 3: A quagmire for twenty years.
Speaker 2: Well you can bet if we've got people in goss so we're gonna be there for twenty years.
Speaker 1: Well, I want to believe you, BPTE. I really do, but I'm having a hard time believing it. I'm having a hard time believing that people are going to be rational about anything because bottom line is, they've supported everything regardless of what he said so far. If you're on his side, you're on his side. That's it. I mean literally, it's like all of his supporters have taken the same loyalty pledge. In my mind, I mean, I know that sounds crazy, but when you can agree no, that's a good idea. Glad, glad, he's doing the right thing. Based on that statement, you know he's doing the right thing. Because if that's true, I mean, then clearly the person I'm talking to has no concept of the problem there to begin with, because it makes no sense. If you want to tell me that it's a beautiful piece of realistic that could be turned into a wonderful resort. True, that is absolutely true. It's supposed to be. But the way things are, none of that makes any sense. Anyways.
Speaker 3: That's what Lebanon, Well, think about it.
Speaker 2: That's what Lebanon was at one time, a nice little Christian country, and look at what it is now with the war zone.
Speaker 1: It was it was a wonderful piece of real estate also, but regardless of why it is no longer and you've got to admit the problem is more complex than any of what you heard, and any of what you've heard for the past thirty years for sure when I was paying attention to it, and you know, went beyond propaganda. So no matter how you stand on it, we got problems. Anyway, I'm over time here and we're all done, and I want to thank you guys for calling in for joining us this week. I guess we just got Danny and Jimmy James on the show, but you know what, anybody else that calls in, I'd love to have you join. I tried to join somebody by a Skype, but the Skype wouldn't allow it, I guess, so you know, I'll have to just use a regular call in line next time, and we will do this again in a week. So I want to thank you guys and let you know that you know, at all times it's helpful if you support the network. I'm trying to expand. I'm reaching out to new people, not just for guest interviews on my show, but you know, potential new shows. Maybe I want to get some more things started. I want to get more done, more going. I want to give you guys more to listen to on the twenty four to seven radio stream that we have, even though there's not a lot of listeners to it. I want to get more people back into the podcast and
Speaker 4: Stra