Speaker 1: Five o five A fifty five k r C the talk station. Happy Friday Eve, s.
Speaker 2: Vacation, prod no idea, what's going on?
Speaker 1: No, that may be true, hold on, hold on. Apologies. You know, the first words are come out of my mount in the morning or five o five, and sometimes you have a little frog in my throat. So that was one of those things. So I apologize for that. Happy Friday Eve to you, uh, what's going on today? Thank you Joe Jrekker for lining up guests. Truly appreciate what you do for the program. I gotta wait till seven thirty though, Donovan and Neil Americans for Prosperity Action, we'll get the latest on the Bernie Moreno Shared Brown race. All over that one here in State of Mohan. Thanks for Americans for Prosperity, for spreading the word and getting people out there door knocking in the name of sanity. By they're really trying to find shared Brown. Is this moderate guy, moderate moderate man, populous moderate shared Brown?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, take a look at his voting record anyway. Sherry Poland haim on Kenny Bard of election. Sherry Poland returns of the program eight oh five, talked about early voting and the all critical, all necessary poll workers and God bless the pole workers. It's an important role you're playing. You need people to, you know, take some time out of their year and not much and you consider how long a year is. It may seem like a very long day, and it can be a long day, but it's a very worthwhile day. So if you're not helping out, generally speaking, if you don't have a charity that you're working on, and you're looking for maybe to some way to give back, well give back by working at the at the polls. We'll talk about that ED eight o five with Sherry polland coming up eight third Pready Phil Kirpen, President of American Commitment, question, is the economy strong? And we'll talk about interest rate cut? Those are the topics will Phil Carpent again eight thirty for that. I love talking with you as well, so feel free to call five one, three, seven, nine fifty five, eight hundred eighty two to three talk or pound five fifty on AT and T Funds Tech Friday tomorrow as they stare at some interesting tech related stories. Just trying to figure out which direction I want to go out of the gate. So let's talk about this one. We'll get to the tech stuff because I guess it's Israel added again. The walkie talkies blew up, and some are suggesting and it looks like it may very well be that Israel is going to go full on invasion, launch an offensive war against Hesbala, and that may very well happen. Israeli Cabinet gave the Prime Minister Benjamin and Yahoo the authorization to undertake military action against Hesbala, even if it leads to an all out war. And it makes sense if you've got bombs planted in the Hebala pagers and you have bombs planted in the Hezbala walkie talkies. That was the number two killed quite a few people. I think it's reportedly twenty people died in the walkie talkie explosion. A whole lot more injured, four hundred and fifty or so injured. You effectively shut down communications, or you've scared the living crap out of them so much that you know they stare at some electronic device and they're afraid to pick it up. Are they going to go back to using the mail system? I mean, do they even have an effective postal system?
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: So it's strategically brilliant how they were able to get the cell phones or rather the pagers and the walkie talkies with the bombs in the hands of just the Hebala people, and they seem I mean, there are reports of civilian casualties or civilian injuries, but they're because those folks, civilians were parked or seated next to or otherwise standing close to a Hesbala person. So the intelligence on this one has just, I don't know, I find it absolutely amazing. So thousands of these devices blew up in the hands of the his Balla people injurings, A lot of the his Balla fighters or would be fighters, right, yeah, they're the hospital with groin injuries or worse. You've rendered there. You've really, I don't know if they've completely unplugged the ability to communicate among these his Bbel numbers, but you really have done a massive, massive, or have a massive massive success in reducing their ability to communicate with each other. You've got to communicate. These are not soldiers flying under color of a flag. They're not divided into true groups and standing there in row and engaging in marching exercises where they're all close to each other on a military base. These folks are spread far wide in them on the community. That's what terrorist organizations are, and sometimes they don't even know who each other are. The work within cells. Cells have perhaps one person who's a leader who knows one person that it is involved in another cell, and the rest of the cell members are unknown to the person in the other cell. It's brilliant the way they were able to stay away from each other and yet communicate because they are so dispersed and broken up together theoretically but separated by distance and their desire to keep their identities hidden from the Israeli defense forces. And of course Masad take away the electronic device because they're not using cell phones. They already figured out that it's easy to triangulate in a cell phone and find out where you are. So we're putting our cell phones away. We're going with beepers effectively, So we're assuming it was the Israelis responsible for getting a shipment of explosive laden beepers. And now we learn walkie talkies into the hands as falla members only and you pull the plug out of that. Isn't that the best possible opportunity to invade. They are knocked way back on their heels. If you know where they are, you know where the tunnels are, and you know you can get a leg up on them. Because they're not prepared to coordinate a response, that seems like the perfect time to invade. So you're probably going to see that, maybe as early as today. I don't know, but strategically, and I know they're getting international pressure and the UN has condemned them, and Alexandria Casio Cortes has condemned them, So there has ball of folks I guess have AOC on their side. But beyond that, I just look at it as this and yet really really scary thing on a broader from a broader viewpoint. And to that end, I saw this article about Chinese vehicles. Chinese Communist Party not our friend. They would they sort of love our willingness to buy their stuff and things. It keeps the economy of float, allows them to build their military, build up their military. We would report from the China Strategic Risk Institute c SRI warning about the growing market share and dependency on Chinese made electric vehicles. Now this is in Britain, but they expressed concern about economic and security risk to the United Kingdom. They note that the UK's domestic car industry is responsible for a whole bunch of manufacturing jobs, almost two hundred thousand manufacturing jobs. Oh by the way, yeah, I saw the team. The teams are not going to endorse anybody. United Auto Workers aren't. They're all in the bag for Trump. And so rather than endorse Trump, management just said not going to endorse anybody. So that's a different story. But over in Britain they're concerned about the jobs. And this report points that out Chinese made electric vehicles in Britain have increased market share in UK from just two percent in twenty nineteen to thirty three point four percent in the first half of last calendar year. That's a pretty sizable chunk of the automobile market, now, isn't it. Now. The think tank has a bunch of ideas about how to, you know, flatten the playing field or otherwise prevent the European Union in the UK from being a dumping ground for inexpensive, cheap, maybe slave labor made Chinese electric vehicles. But this report also warns, and here's the point. It's connected to the blowing of the exploding cell phones or pagers. The CSROI warned the components within the foreign electric vehicles could be weaponized by the communist nation. Yeah, they've had a talked about this before. The whole idea of you have a system that could be hacked into or pre programmed by a nefarious actor. In the case of a Chinese vehicle, it could shut down in the middle of the roadway. All the vehicles at one time remote controls shut down. Boom, they stopped. Now that would be minor compared to well, maybe they have an explosive charge in the vehicle. Maybe the airbag will send shrapnel like a grenade into the driver on remote control, as opposed to well, the people know what I'm talking about. Remember the airbag recall issue that put the airbag manufacturer out of business because well, shrapnel would blow up like a grenade into people. What if you intentionally made an airbag to do just that. Pardon me for my allergy. I'm struggling with those. Allergy season has really got me this year. But it's a worthy consideration. You know, you look back at the weird world and in which we live, and the idea that on one hand, we're doing everything we can to sort of push back the Chinese growing strength military and otherwise. Obviously they have designs on Taiwan. They have taken over the entire uh South China Sea, which of course means territorial disputes with the Philippines in Japan and other countries where are allies. Their military is growing mightily, and to what end they're cozing up with the Russians and the Well, the North Greens have always been under their thumb as far as I'm concerned, but the Iranians, the axis of evil is growing because they're on the other side of the ledger from US. And here we are embracing the idea of buying things Chinese. We've looked. There was an article about the ports and the cranes we have there. They're all Chinese made. They all have well communications systems to send information. In the Chinese Communist Party, you don't think our ports might you know, have some sensitive things going on. It wouldn't it be nice to know if you were an adversary, to sort of have like a glimpse into what's going on in the ports. Well, that's what we've got here. The Chinese Communist party has installed these communications systems in the cranes that we bought from them, and I'm sure they sold them at a profit to the Chinese. Right, Oh, look more money, let's build our military with it. So anyway, I know, quite a rambling sort of get it out of my system, start of the program this morning. But listen, if you can coordinate the explosion of thousands of beepers and walkie talkies, what might the reality be with hundreds of thousands of Chinese electric vehicles that have the ability to well't be manipulated, maybe not explode, but shut them down, take over the automated driving features and run them into maybe a power station or something. These are things you have to consider. This is the world we live in. Technology can be extremely, extremely frightening when you think about the uses to which it can be put. Foreign exchange. They have technology there, of course, they foreign exchange. The premiere Independent is what it is all about. Independent Automobile Repair Shop and Austin and the team at the Westster location will take great care of you. Ase certified master technicians be working on your car and they'll do a great job. And you know they'll do a great job because they give you a full warranty on parts and service, though for some reason it didn't get fixed, and this isn't going to happen. You, of course, don't have anything to worry about. Hey, it's under warranty Austin. But no, this is a difference between the independent automotive specialist and the dealer. Is the money You're gonna save money having your car repaired at Foreign Exchange, And that's the important thing to remember. So you got that full warranty in service, and you got a great mechanic working on your car, why not get the basically the all things being equal treatment except for the price that you pay. So save lots and lots of money like I have over the years. Westchester location is the Tylersville exit off of seventy five Head East two streets. Hang a right, you are there staring at Foreign Exchange online. It's four an X from the letter X dot com five one three six four four twenty six, twenty six six four four twenty six, twenty six.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: We're just hours of week going Funky Joe five twenty two fifty five kers You Talk station five three sevente fifty hundred two three doom his book not UAW is a Teamsters union one million members. They said, no, we're not going to dose anybody because they did a pall. They polled their own members rather than just have their uh president just say hey, we're going with the Democrats again. Sixty fifty eight percent of the Teamsters support Donald Trump. Oh how about that? Thirty one percent or backing Kamala Harris, six percent undecided, five percent unsure. Somebody answer me the question what's the different between undecided and unsure? Bottom line is though no endorsement by the Teamsters. Let's see what Greg's got this morning. Greg, thanks for calling the Morning Show. Happy Friday, eve to you.
Speaker 5: More than Brian.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: The other day you was talking about on your bucket list of doing the fifty cow, yeah, which we refer to as the BFG.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a eg. Absolutely.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: There's a guy used to do business with that had one and those were fun to hit intine blocks with.
Speaker 7: And cender block with.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 7: So he was also talking about.
Speaker 6: How the Democrats were blaming Trump for him getting shot, which if he saw the I know, if she saw the Babylon Uh.
Speaker 1: Be uh me me or meme meme.
Speaker 6: The Democrats blamed Trump for continuing inciting violence by refusing to die.
Speaker 1: I I got so many memes come in my direction from you know, a handful of people I call my mean friends. I wake up like this morning, I woke up there must have been twenty from one guy alone. So yeah, I didn't get I didn't see that, but that is. That's funny. It is.
Speaker 3: And while you.
Speaker 6: And Will was at the gym, while you was uh talking about that, and CNN was on there in the head they're having j d Vant on there saying, Hey, the only ones getting shot at is President Trump. It's not come Kamala Harris getting shot at. Oh he's strying to incite violence towards Kamala Harris saying, gee, she gets no, that isn't one. It's coming from one side exactly.
Speaker 1: Point well taken exactly. And maybe that has something great to do with the fact that they run around calling him a threat to democracy and the embodiment of Adolph Hitler every single day. Oh gee, you think that has anything to do with it? You're right, it's a good point. Nobody's tried to take a shot at Kamala Harris. I'm not asking anybody to do that. Nobody tried to take a shot at Joe Biden, not asking by anybody to do it. The anger and the evil, the pot that has been stirred is the is the consequence of the Democrats. If anything, I mean, I will acknowledge. And I've said it before, the world's filled with nutcases. Sometimes those nutcases are driven by things that have no connection with someone's political affiliation. They're just batcrap and sane people out in the world. There's not a damn thing you can do about it, except, you know, don't be cognizant or be aware of your situation and you're surrounding and if you are someone who's engaged in politics like that, well, thankfully the Secret Service there who are supposed to well, take a walk around the golf course before we come out and play golf on it. Just thought five twenty five fifty five care see the talk station. Feel free to call five on three seven four nine fifty five eight hundred two three talk don't forget fifty five care Sea dot Com. Orlando Sanzas speakin at the Empower You Seminar tonight beginning at seven o'clock, followed by the legal analysis and lessons on when you can use and cannot use lethal force when you are a firearm owner. A very valuable class and of course an opportunity to see Orlando Signs Orlando on the program yesterday, Get that podcast at fifty five care sea dot com and get in touch with Lean Arrow Business Consultants. Are you know? The people at Lean Arrow has spent decades at Fortune five hundred companies. They do a business analysis for businesses out there in order to help those businesses achieve and maximize their performance. Because if one of the components in the multiple component system that is every business you got strategy, quality, sales, manufacturing, supply, chain, engineering, EHS, facility consolidation, all of those need to be a well oiled machine. And if not, you end up with low morale, high turnover, poor quality, late deliveries and the bottom line is impacted. You end up with poor financial performance. Lean Arrow partners with their clients to perform a business system diagnostic to identify those areas that are degrading your businesses performance, redesign the process to deliver your results. Results that can mean hundreds of thousands of maybe even more dollars improvement in your financial bottom line, plus happier employees. And for a limited time, they're offering a complementary business evaluation for qualified businesses. To check out Lean Arrow LLC and find out what they can do for you, and to fill out the form to see if you qualify. Go to Lean arrowllc dot com and start realizing your business's potential today. Fifty five KRC the talk station free iHeartRadio Fision five thirty on a Friday, Even a happy one to you. Yeah, I talked to you early in De Sanza yesterday. Frank LeRose and got a new book you need to get. It's one of those fun books, the Little Sorry, Tiny Blunders, Big Disasters Book too. Jared Not returned to the program talk about his second book. They're fun books to read and it's really amazing little things in history. Funny story. It's a bathroom book, which I think is a fun thing because that means there are short stories about little tiny events that impacted things in a very dramatic fashion over local stories. During a press conference last night, officials report of the body found your exit forty nine off Ice seventy five is likely Joseph Couch. They said they found items associated with him in the area. Officials said that, in their words, very confident this brings closure in the search for Joseph Couch. Corn Officials weapon found at the side of the body and vultures were a clue in finding the body. Found by another a couple who will receive twenty five thousand dollars for the role in helping to find the body. I guess they kind of stumbled upon their outlooking Kentucky State Police Commissioner PHILP. Burnett, Junior said the people of Laurel County can rest easier now and that this was a collaborative effort, so that closes that chapter. Union Township Police Department released bodycam video yesterday of officers arresting suspects in a wave of gun store robberies in the area of video showed two juveniles caught and taking a transport by police. Teen's part of a group that participated in several gun store robberies using stolen cars to ram through the front of the stores. Court of Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco on Firearms. Group used six stolen vehicles in the crimes. Union Township officers caught up with the suspects that Sportsman's warehouse in East Cake, where police said teens broke into a gun safe. Fourteens facing more than a dozen charges ATFSID. They stole around one hundred fire arms, and they are offering a reward for reward for information that leads to the recovery of all of them. So far, only ten have been recovered. Gover to Springboro. Springboro planet A permanently banned recreational marijuana businesses, but has extended a temporary moratorian the moratorium on them until that time a final ban goes into place. I guess city currently finalizing a measure to prohibit granting any zoning, occupants, or other permits and applications for adult use cannabis, cultivation, processing, or dispensaries. They had done the same thing with medical marijuana businesses a few years ago, according to law director Gerald McDonald speaking with local news WCPO HMM, consensus among city officials has been a preference to treat this the same as medical marijuana, with action likely to go to city council next month. The court to McDonald. Temporary ban on recreational weed approved by Springboro in December last year, about a month after Ohio voters approved its legalization, So if you're over twenty one, you can have up to two and a half ounces of weed in a plant form or up to fifteen grands of an extract form, and you're allowed to grow up to six marijuana plants per adult captain twelve plants per household. Temporary freeze on marijuana business has also been passed from Beaver Creek, Carlisle, Centerville, Fairfield, Franklin, Hamilton, Cattering, Miami's Berg, Monroe, Oakwood, Vandelia, Waynesville, Xenia, and several other cities in Ohio. The three hun a day ban in Springboro set to expire in early October until city council recently extended until the end of the year, So no weed for you. Police seeking information about the whereabouts of a man in connection with the fatal shooting in August and Cole Raine Township detectives with Cole Raine Township Police issued warrens for Samuel M. Jordan, the third in the death of Christopher Potter, who was killed in a shooting that also injured too others. Jordan forty two years old, five nine, two hundred and thirty six pound, black hair, brown eyes. They say in the report, Jordan should be considered armed and dangerous. On August twenty second, Coreyan police were dispatched to the office, which is a bar on Springdale Road reports of a triple shooting. They located three victims suffering from gunshot wounds. Forty one year old Potter died of the scene and two other victims survive. Anybody with information on this guy's whereabouts contact the Corean Township Print Police Criminal Investigation Unit at five one three, three two one twenty six seventy seven, or the United States Marshall Service. I won't give you the number. I figure you can look it up there you have it. It's five point thirty five right now fifty five KC detalk station stack A stupid coming up. Alternatively, give me a call at five one, three, seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eight to two three talk pound five fifty on AT and T funds. Another call you need to make, and I really strongly encourage you to do it while it's the best time of year to do it. Let's take care of your safety with a chimney care fireplace in stove. That's right. They are experts of what they do, which is literally everything relating to while Timney's fireplaces and accessories, et cetera. So you don't have a fireplace, censer, maybe you've been considering one. I think they're great. Not only do they look beautiful, they helped get the heat from the firebox into the room, and now the modern ones have a fan behind the box and it blows the air into the room. That's the one I got from the Chimney Care Fireplace in Stove. I have a gas one and it's remote control. It's total first world. It's awesome. It's got different lights in it which you can dimn you can give the appearance of having a fire going even if it's not. But you can turn it on, adjust the flames and the blowers fully adjustable. It's awesome. What I had prior to that was a fire hazard. I did had an inspection out and Jeff Keeper, the owner of Chimney Care Fireplace and Stove, did it. It looks at me, it's like, man, you really don't want to be using that thing. So okay, out went the old in the new perfect time here to do it. You're not using it's too damn hot out, so call them for the inspection. Your lining could be cracked, you could have water damage in there, you may need to be swept. And while they're at your home, it's checking out your UH fireplace and or free standing stove. Have him cleaned out your dryer event as well. To learn more about Jimney Care Fireplaces stove. They have an A plus of the better business You're outstanding and they have a showroom four thirteen Wards Corner Road, five one three two four eight ninety six hundred for the appointment online check them out Chimneycareco dot Com.
Speaker 8: Fifty five KRC Veterans, It's.
Speaker 1: Five forty here, fifty five KRC DE talk station. Happy Friday Eve. Of course, normally every Thursday at a thirty we hear from my Heart Media Aviation Extwerk Jay Rattloafe. Today we will not, and I'm asking everyone to keep Jay and his family in your thoughts in prayers. Jay's father passed away earlier this week, so he's taken a pass on the report this morning, but I know he thought the world of his father and he's lucky to have had his father in his life for so many years. So rest in peace and uh, you know, godspeed without further deal. Let's heit it to the phones before I get to the stack. Is stupid, Denesh, Welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show. It's always good hearing from of you, of my friend.
Speaker 9: Good morning Brian yesterday with the eye opener of the interview you had with our Secretary of State, and it was amazing that he really had not changed his position that he had back in twenty sixteen, after so many experts with extraordinary talent and experience and credentials have given to him to look into. He's still selling his election system as being christine and accurate.
Speaker 1: Gold standard, I said. He easily refers to it as the gold standard.
Speaker 9: Right right, Well, here's what happened. When I was listening to you, and he did a fantastic job yesterday in guiding him through finally to doctor Coulci. I was excited to see what the responsibill be and it was again the same as he repeating. So let me give you my perception quick perception for it. I realized when he was talking and talking and explaining stuff, he was getting a lot out of boys of things that normally should be done by anybody who's in that position. What he's ignoring to answer is the questions and evidence has been presented to him over the years, and he just two parts that and throws them aside and says, no, everything's okay. So what happened was I had an awakening. I realized that our sexual estate is actually replicating doctor Fauci, that it is only one position that's his. That's his position is science, and everybody else is wrong. What happens is and I was excited to hear that you're going to have doctor Corcy on.
Speaker 1: Doctor Corci is another couple of guys. Coursey's got one theory of concern about this algorithm and the other component the two guys that I heard at the Northeast Republican Women's meeting, And these guys are great crunch numbers relative to I believe it was voter registration issues, so two separate problems. But the guys at the meeting, and again, those are the ones that are going to be on the program at Lease. I anticipate they will because they say that, they said they'd enjoy doing that. They presented legislative, easy legislative solutions which should be absolutely unoffensive to anybody, most notably since the Republicans are a complete control of Columbus, it should be so simple to pass the fixes that they have identified. So that's why I wanted to bring them on the program to elaborate on that. But they've been at this for a couple of years, and for whatever reason, they keep kicking this can down the road, and it doesn't really have any explanation as to why.
Speaker 9: Well, he mentioned that nobody's given him any evidence that he can follow. I have some few observation that I've collected over the last ten fifteen years. The question to ask Sectory is should the count for a candidate vote count go up and down during the day of the falling? And he should answer that because he was given evidence that all through the day the counts reported on television and on my New York Times feed are going up and down, up and down, up and down all day long till the final LUSA should never happen because the vote should only be adding to each candidate as the day goes on. The other question I would ask him is he said the machines are not connected to the internet, so he needs to explain to us how does New York Times and Edison Feed get the minute per minute counts of votes from every piece in every county and every state all over the United States. I mean administry because they're not connected to the Internet. Well, how are they communicating that?
Speaker 1: Well, I can come up with a gas which is plausible. The machines themselves are not hooked up to the Internet, but the people at any given polling place have access to the current vote count. Doesn't have to be hooked up to the Internet for some physical count to take place. Like I don't know how it works, but if I was able to walk over to a machine and look at the numbers that are tallied right there on the machine, I could get the number of votes and who's been you know, and in which direction it is going, or report numbers to media outlets if I wanted to. It doesn't require that machine to be hooked up to the Internet for media outlets to report any given figure that's passed along to them. I don't know that to be the case, but it is a plausible explanation and solution or possibility. So not defending him, Jodd Denashan, I know where you're coming from, but we'll have more on this specific topic when we get those guys on the program, because you will find it fascinating, and my goal is to hopefully have them in studio for a full hour, so we'll do a deep dive on that one, if and when it happens. Denash, always wonderful hearing from you. I appreciate you staying right on top of this extremely important issue. Got to take break here five forty six fifty five cares Detalk station. Cancer sucks. We all know. It was great having my doctor on Kooti Patel from OHC earlier talking about lymphoma and leukemia. That is, lymphoma is the one I got, at least they had. We're gonna wait and find out if if it ever comes back. But as in November to be four years cancer free. OHC my cancer doctors, and I strongly recommend them to you. Much in the same way I am fully appreciative of Joni recommending OHC to me when I've got that bad news so many years ago. Brian, you have cancer. Hey, what they do is surround you with all the cutting edge treatments, clinical trials, the best doctors around. Its approach is a simple one, surrounding with everything you need focus on. I'm beating cancer, which is what you and your family going to care most about. So if you get the bad news, I feel badly for you, but there is hope. It's at OHC. Call them up initially or get a second opinion eight eight eight six four nine forty eight hundred eight eight eight six four ninety eight hundred final online.
Speaker 8: It's ohcare dot com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: The following, isn't it Uh? Here's your weather forecast. I don't like. Sorry, sunny and ninety day. Night's kind of be clear in sixty four sonny and ninety Tomorrow overnight sixty three with a few clowns and a ninety three degree high. Saturday with sunny sky sixty six degrees. Now time for traffic from the ucl Traffic Center.
Speaker 10: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center is open, the most comprehensive blood cancer center in the nation.
Speaker 1: The future of CancerCare is here.
Speaker 10: Called five one three, five eighty five UCCC Highway traffic that's in decent shape, no accidents to deal with as of yet. Then Saturday, I'll be able to use the westbound lateral once again. They're gonna start taking those barrels and barricades down on Friday night. It all goes as scheduled. Ingram on fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 1: By fifty one five KRSU talk station gonna dive into the stack is stupid. Here far in North Dakota, where we have a motorcyclist now charged with DUI gord to North Carolina Highway Patrol. Motorcycle driven by ridden by a thirty nine year old woman from Fargo, traveling eastbound on I ninety four about twenty minutes till nine in the evening. Motorcyclists eventually caught up to traffic that had slowed down. There's some construction going on. Traffic had slowly begun to move forward when the motorcycle tipped to the right and the woman fell off. Officially say the woman landed in the middle of the lane when the traffic started moving again, and she then got run over by a camper trailer and drag for ash or distance. What happen, Troopers said, the woman suffered serious button non life threatening injuries. This is why I'm chuckling. Was taken to the area hospital facing DUI charges and driving a vehicle other than permitted by license because she did not have a motorcycle endorsement, which may explain why she fell over when the.
Speaker 8: Traffic slowed down.
Speaker 1: United kingdomman accidentally fatally stabbed himself while trying to separate two frozen hamburgers with a knife. Fifty seven year old Barry Griffiths died accidentally by plunging the blade into his abdomen at his home in Poe's Whales last July. Why are you doing that? He lived alone, described as very private man, been dead for several days before a welfare check led police to discover his body, blood splattered throughout the kitchen and bedroom, his phone, whilet computer all left untouched, no signs of struggle. Police found him fully clothed in his bed with no evidence of an assault. It was only after discovering uncooked burger patties that detectives pieced together what had occurred. According to the Chief Inspector, the bottom drawer of the freezer had been left open and pulled in a forward position access food items. On the work surface the kitchen. Adjacent to the fridge freezer were two uncooked burgers and a knife and a tea towel. Said. The wound of the abdomen would have been approximately the height of the work surface. My hypothesis at that stage was that mister Griffiths was attempting to separate frozen burgers using a knife.
Speaker 8: As this tradition.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's an interesting one parish Union Parish, Louisiana, where the Sheriff's office said they arrested a teacher there who's been accused of threatening to shoot third grade students. Union Paarish Sheriff's office had apparent contacted I'm on Tuesday, claiming Robert Mitcham not that guy, not the actor, That guy's dead. Seventy years old teacher in Downslow Community Center school threatened students after becoming angry. Parents said Mitcham told students that he had bullets for his gun and would bring it to the school and shoot, allegedly adding that quote some of the students would not survive close quote yeah really. Parent told authorities that their child was scared, so were other children in the class. Deputy's work with the office's Criminal Investigation Division to investigate the incident. They say they learned Mitcham allegedly also told the students that there were quote too many of y'all to get rid of, and that he only had six bullets in his gun.
Speaker 5: Keep your stupid mouth shut.
Speaker 1: God bless you. J Ratliffe. Mitcham did apologize to the students after he was called out for these comments. Deputy said Mitcham told him he felt overwhelmed and one of the children to settle down, that he was not threatening them. Mitcham arrested booked into the Union Parish Detention Center. One kind of terrorizing bond set at fifteen thousand dollars. Now Here in Hamilton County you take shots at police office as your bond set at five thousand dollars. That's when you actually shoot at police officers and they may have an order to give out. Here we have Port Clinton, Ohio couple o in disbelief when they heard gun shots outside their home as a FedEx driver was making a delivery. Priest of the driver admitted to firing his gun on the job because he was afraid of his afraid for his life. And CJ. Perry just gone inside the home after work meeting when she heard what she thought were gunshots, looked out the window saw FedEx delivery driver outside her neighbor's house. Taking a picture of his delivery, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. But well after her roommate asked what was going on, she realized she had in fact heard gunfire. She said, looked out the window and there were a bunch of cops standing outside court to the Port Clinton Police Department. FedEx driver said he was delivering packages when a neighbor's two German shepherds ran outside of the house toward him. FedEx driver fired at one of the dogs and they both ran inside. Police said no one was hurting, the dogs were okay. Found a couple of shellcases during the investigation. Perry said, you believe one of the bullets rick is shade off the sidewalk and hit her truck. Parry and husband said they were frustrated, but glad the truck was the only thing hit. Please said. The driver was carrying two magazines and a clock twenty three in his ways. Driver was released from the scene and the investigation is ongoing. No charges have yet been filed.
Speaker 11: Perios the biggest douche of the universe in all the galaxies.
Speaker 1: There's no bigger douche than you. Hey, you tend that in power you America summon or night. You can ask the lawyer. There's the gun expert if shooting at dogs who are running at you is an acceptable form of self defense. Five point fifty six. Stick around. We've got more to talk about in the six o'clock hour, and I'd love to hear from you as well, so feel free to call on. I'll be back after the news. It's what motivates your vote.
Speaker 7: The Democrat racist now and they were the racist back then.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRZ the talk station or six just six d here at fifty five kersite talk station, the Freudian slip here. I wish it would day, does it? Brian Thomas happy to be here. Just a little bit sleepy this morning for whatever reason. I don't know anyway, Looking forward to Donovan and Neil Americans for Prosperity Action. That's the hat he'll be wearing this morning. If you give us the latest lowdown on the shared Brown Bernie moreno race. So that'll be at seven thirty. Fast forward to eight oh five. Sherry Poland from ham in County Bard of elections. Early voting poll workers are well, of course, always needed. If you can work the polls, please do certainly not too late to sign out for that rewarding work. It is, and it's certainly important to maintain the integrity of the vote, which shared Brown. I mean, yeah, sure, not sure. Frank Rose joined the program yesterday. We went down some of the issues people are concerned about, and there'll be more on that on the fifty five to fifty five KRS Morning Show in the coming day. So Sherry Poll on an eight to five to fall by Phil Kerpin, president of American Commitment. He'll answer the question, is the economy strong and what about this interest rate cut? Half point say, the Fed knocking the interest right down even though it may not really have been necessary. I don't know, we'll see. I know it is an election year and some people are suggesting maybe, just maybe politics has something to do with that. Five point three seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk pound five fifty on AT and T Funds. You'd like to call up love to hear from you when you get something on your mind again the podcast My conversation yesterday with Orlando Sanza and another strong push for this empower You America UH seminar that's taking place tonight. Orlando will be speaking for the first half hour, and then Sean Maloney from the second called defense. He's a lawyer that specializes in firearms related litigation of the law, defending people who've been accused of wrongfully using their firearms. He's going to be talking about lethal force and the law. So if you're wondering, under what circumstances you can actually use your firearm to defend yourself, that's the subject of tonight's conversation. Back to back winners tonight. You can log in from home just RSVT there at empower Youuamerica dot org, or show up at two twenty five Northland Boulevard, which continues to be the empower You studios thanks to Dan Reganold even though he no longer owns or runs from USA anyhow, got to retire at some point. Again, feel free to call what do we got here? I'm obviously immigration problem. We've been talking about a whole lot over the past several years and even longer. Yesterday, more than one hundred and fifty House Democrats voted against a bill that would deport illegal immigrants convicted of a sexual offense or commitment conspiracy to commit sexual offenses, violence against Women by Illegal Aliens Act past the House by a substantial majority of two sixty six to one fifty eight. All the Republicans were there voted for the bill, and fifty one Democrats joining the Republicans because who doesn't think it's appropriate to kick out someone who is guilty of a sexual offense. Notice, I said illegal immigrants, not those that are here I legally under any executive pen created program like many of the Haitians in Springfield. Can't refer to them as illegal though. Just listen to Mike de wine on that they're here legally, okay, whatever, anyway, But illegal immigrants convicted, which means due process has been through the UH factored into this. So you've got a convicted sexual offender, and one hundred and fifty eight Democrats said no to that. In addition to porting migrants convicted of sex crime, the legislation also deems illegal immigrants who admit to domestic violence or sex related charges or are convicted of them will be inadmissible into the United States. So there's your border vetting process going on right there. Representative Nancy May speaking of Fox News, So if you vote against it, you're sexist against women. She said, I mean truly, because we're talking about illegals who are here, who are committing domestic violence, rape, and murder on women and children. They've got to go. They shouldn't be allowed in our country. And what's the retort on that, try to support your opposition to that, what would you say? Well, let's ask Congressional Progressive Caucus Chair Pramla jpol here we are again demanding another partisan bill that fearmongers about immigrants instead of working together to fix the immigration system. That I probably shouldn't be too surprised. Scapegoating immigrants and attempting to weaponize the crime of domestic violence is appearing to be a time honor tradition for Republicans. Well, the Republicans and the fifty other Democrats who voted along with them. How is this scapegoating anyone? You are talking about criminals? The one difference here we have. You can kick somebody out who's in the country illegally, You can send them away. You don't have to put them in prison. If a United States citizen is convicted of any given crime, you have to lock them up or put them on probation, or find them or whatever you do under any given circumstance. But deportation is not an option. We wouldn't even have a prison system. I suppose if you could deport everybody who's committed a crime in this country, right, plus, it will probably be considered cruel and unusual punishment until you kick somebody out of a country for some sort of minor infraction. But these are molesters, rapists, murderers, molesters of children, et cetera. And they are convicted under the terms of the bill, which that allows them to be booted out of the country. Nothing wrong with this picture from my perspective, but this whole concept of fear mongering about immigrants instead of working to fix the immigration system. No, you can do both. Part of the fix to the immigration system might be the option to deport convicted rapists. I'd say this is a step toward fixing the problems brought about by open borders. Open borders which bring some valuable, decent people who are escaping whatever you know, horror they have at home and may participate in with our economy. They may be good people, but then among them, when you have an open border, a whole bunch of criminals. And speaking to my point, about getting booting people out of the country who being convicted of crimes. It is widely known and well documented that many countries like Venezuela who don't like us, they empty the prisons out and sent them into our country. Huh can you imagine if we did that would the reaction? B All right, we're gonna empty out all these big prisons, We're gonna put them on buses, and we're gonna ship them down to Venezuela. Hey, here's some of your replacement populations since your economy went in the toilet because you went full on socialists, runaway inflation and joblessness and no food, deteriorating infrastructure. Here, these guys will help you out. Rather comical, but pivoting over to a city who's been struggling with this, and remember, it's xenophobic and it's racist to go after any group of immigrants coming across the border illegally. Democrat Mayor Brandon Johnson of Chicago got an earfull an eighty year old black woman who said she grew up in Jim Crow in the Jim Crow South had to drink from her own water fountain, the Blackwater Fountain, as opposed to the white water fountain. You remember those days when you had separate Jim Crow laws which required a black people to sit in the back of the bus, etc. This is a woman who experienced that. She spoke about how Johnson's office a wave after wave of migrants and has ruined the black communities. She said, you have allowed all these people, and I say these people with emphasis, because you know, if you're a white person and you say you people or those people, you get accused of being a racist for whatever reason. So this is a black woman talking about these people, and these people for her are the illegal immigrants who have ruined her neighborhood. You have brought all these people into this city. You are destroying this city, and the black community is flooded with all these immigrants, violent ones, prostitution gangs. You did that, You are doing this to your people. You're an absolute disgrace to me, She said. What a feisty eighty year old woman. She went on like I said, I drank out of that colored water fountain, but I could go back to that black community. That was intact, her point being, yes, there was racism and Jim Crow. It was all terrible, and she didn't like doing that, but she had her own community that was intact. The black people live together, dwelled together, and played nicely with each other. It was nice. And now to her point, she said, you are destroying the black South side of Chicago with your politics, all under the Democratic Party. She made a point of saying that women are crying, taxes are going up. What I'm going to do with? What am I going to do with my children? She said, where are we going to go and live? This is because of you, Brandon Johnson. How about that?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: Is she racist? I would argue, no, it's not races to be upset about the overwhelming number of Haitians who have been planted in Springfield. They're having cultural issues. Driving happens to be one of them. The Haitians don't have many cars, and very few of the people that came into this country probably have never been behind the wheel of a car, and yet, for some magical reason, behind the wheel of cars in Springfield well documented having reres all the time. They don't know driving laws here, they don't understand how things work here. Many of them don't speak English. So it's a cultural thing. It's not a color of the skin thing, and it's a resource thing. Going back to schools and and and the expense of housing and sheltering and feeding and clothing and providing medical care for a bunch of people who otherwise wouldn't have any of the above. Now that's our responsibility. Now. It has nothing to do with the color of their skin. Is everything to do with economic and realities. The finite number of tax dollars and the finite and the infinite number of services that the government is supposed to be taken care of. You can't flip a switch and immediately deal with successfully the influx of humanity on those levels. Six to seventeen fifty five ks detalxation Dave. I will take your call in a moment. I got to take a break, though. I want to mention affordable medical imaging because I want everybody to save a heapload of money and I don't want you to support the hospital's air conditioning bill. Hospitals are huge. I don't know dys hospitals. I've gotten great care at hospitals before, but if you look at the overhead they have, they have to have big profit centers, and one of the biggest, got to be the biggest, is the Imaging department. Thousands and thousands of dollars is the bill for any given image, whether it's an MRI, CT scanico cardogram, ultrasound, long screening, your cardiac scoring, and you'll pay extra separate bills for the idiologist report that you need, and like a contrast, that's a separate line item. There are no separate line items at Affordable Medical Imaging. Everything comes in one low price. An MRI at Affordable Medical Imaging without a contrast is four hundred and ninety five dollars. Contrast that to the three thousand, four thousand dollars the hospital charge, and after your your your insurance fament, you're still gonna have a heapload of money given deductibles and copays, et cetera. If you get a contrast, an MRI is only six forty five and that's the most expensive image you get at Affordable Medical Imaging. Doctor Jeff, Jeff, my friend who saved thirty one hundred dollars out of his own pocket by just taking my advice and exercising his choice, which we all have when it comes to our medical care. Five one three seven, five three eight thousand five one three seven five three eight thousand. Learn more online Affordable Medimaging dot com.
Speaker 8: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: We're just hours away God Day. Today sunny sky is going up to ninety clear overnight down to sixty four, another sunny eight ofm R another high of ninety over night lowis sixty three with a few clouds, and on Saturday real hog in ninety three with well sunny skies sixty five. Right now, it's good enough down on traffick.
Speaker 10: From the UCF Traffic Center, The University of Cincinnami Cancer Center is open, the most comprehensive blood cancer center in the nation. The future of cancer care is here called five one three five eighty five U see see see. Highway traffic in pretty good shape, with one exception that's a wreck northbound seventy five that blocks the left lane before you get to Ezer Charles. But even with that, I'm not seeing a huge delay out of downtown as of yet. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six fifty five KRCD talk station, Feel free to call five on three fifty five hundred and eight hundred eighty two to three talk Dave held over the break. So I'm gonna take Dave's call his promise. Dave, thank you for holding Welcome to four what Welcome in the Morning Show? Hello, Yeah, Ed, you're on.
Speaker 12: Hey. Just a little aside from the original reason why I called, I was just in Chicago yesterday. You were talking about Chicago. There's Mexican flags all over the place up there, driving around with cars all the time.
Speaker 1: I lived there back in between nineteen ninety and ninety eight. My wife and I lived there and after our first apartment we moved to Oak Park. But our first apartment was in an area called Logan Square, and at the time, we were, without question the minority population there. It was Puerto Rican and Mexican, a huge population of both, and they they would drive around with flags all the time.
Speaker 12: So it makes me wonder, if they're so patriotic for Mexico, what are they doing here. But anyway, the great reason why I called your Biggest is ish at the Universe Award this morning for that FedEx driver. I was gonna say, I used to deliver pizzas and I was attacked once by a rotweiler trying to So I think the homeowners certain ones that I mean, if you're you know you're expecting a package or a pizza or something like that. Keep your dogs up, put them on at.
Speaker 1: Least well that yes, fenced in yard. I know we have the same thing we have you know, for service people over the guys that come into our irrigation system whatever. And of course we got a dobmin or some quite often too because my daughter's dobmin. We we we grand grand dogs sit however you want to call it. So sometime there's two. And of course when someone shows up, they usually knock on the door and say, hey, can you put your dogs away while I'm here? And so no problem because we don't know that they're there until they arrive, and so I can't read their minds and know ahead of time when to bring the dogs in. I get that, and I'm with you all day long. And like I said, since that's seminars tonight, the lethal force and the law, it may very well be it would make perfect sense that if two dogs are, you know, angry, running at you and appear as though they're going to attack you, that you may very well have the right to utilize deadly force, which is a great thing for homeowners to know if you can, because if you have a dog someone might I'd shoot your dog if your dog is inclined to run at them in an angry manner. So good point. I will not argue with you on that one at all. I just don't like the idea of anybody shooting a dog. Six twenty five. If you five kc DE talk station, got some local stories or your phone calls. Either way you want to go, that's fine with me. I'd prefer talking to you. But a quick word here for my friend Peter Shabia Keller Williams Seven Hills buyers agents and sellers agents. When it comes to buying and selling homes, you're in the best possible hands with Peter Shabria, Keller Williams and the Shabri Group because the area's top real estate group, number one real estate group in Cincinnati, and their mission is to give you the five star experience that they always always give that their their clients programs galore ones that other nobody else is offering. As I regularly mentioned, the instant offer program I think is the coolest one. Having been through the selling the home process, it can be a little bit challenging to have the place always staged and ready to go. For when the real estate agents come over and show your home. People. So if you want to avoid that whole hassle and headache, you don't want to put any money in your home to improve the visual, you know, appeal to it to get the maximize sale price. Just call the subregroup. Within forty eight hours of them seeing your home, you'll the cash offer. Meaning less than three weeks from today. You're on with your life. No problem there at all. One of the many programs they have a subgroup, So check them out online seven zero eight three thousand dot com seven zero eight three thousand dot com. Put a five to one three in front of it and call them up five one three seven zero eight three thousand.
Speaker 8: Fifty five KRC your morning cup of Sean.
Speaker 1: This is a Sean Hannity.
Speaker 11: Morning Minute, the underpinning of her campaign, and she repeats it as Trump will be a dictator on day one. That comment he made to me in an interview when I said, well, they say you're going to be a dictator on day one, because yeah, you're going to be a dictator goes, well, only for one day and then he goes just to get the border secure and to get us back to energy independence, and they just like the Charlottesville hoax that they lie about, just like Project twenty five that they lie about, just like abortion that they lie about, just like Trump is going to tax Social Security and Medicare that they lie about. I mean, this is a non stop lying campaign. And of course Harris is not held accountable for her statements and her own words ever by anybody. It would destroy America's economy.
Speaker 1: A conservative underground meets later today on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 11: All right, remember the old way of shopping for custom window treatments, waiting around all day just to get an overpriced quote from a commission pushy salesperson. Well those days are over because blinds dot Com invented the better way to shop for custom window treatments. Now with completely virtual consultations, you're never gonna have to deal with a salesperson in your home ever again. And whether you're do it yourself for or you prefer to use professional installation services, you can count on blinds dot Com to the for top quality window treatments, and that means premium woven wood to motorize shades.
Speaker 1: They're my favorite, and much more.
Speaker 11: You get unlimited custom window treatments installed all for one low cost, and at blinds dot com there are never any hidden fees, no showroom markups. The price you see on the website is the price you pay. And with blinds dot Com they have one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee. If you're not happy with the style the color of the fit, They're gonna work it out for you. Shop at blinds dot com right now get up to forty percent off. Save up to forty percent at blinds dot com. Rules and restrictions may apply.
Speaker 1: Are you feeling the impact of the recent shape time forty nine first warning weather forecast sonny and ninety for the high today overnight gonna be had clear skies and sixty four sunny again Tomorrow high of ninety down to sixty three overnight with a few clouds and ninety three high Saturday with sunny skies sixty five. Right now, time for traffic from the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 10: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center is open, the most comprehensive blood cancer center and then the future of cancer care is here called five one, three, five eighty five u SECC.
Speaker 1: Highway traffic that's not bad.
Speaker 10: There's an accident northbound seventy five, blocking the left lane before you get to Ezra Charles. But even with that, I'm not seeing a huge delay out of downtown. No break lights yet. Northbound fourth seventy one into the barrels near Grand Chuck Ingramont. Fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Coming up on six point thirty here, fifty five KCD COX station of the local Stories. I got a call coming in, but they will take that in a moment. Got a yearly tradition in Butler County helping to raise awareness about veterans suicide. It's called Silent Watch. It started a half hour ago, I guess today guards watching over a flag draped casket and it goes on for seventeen hours, which is the average number of veterans to die each day from suicide, seventeen. It's a Butler County tradition. Mike Farmer, executive director of the Butler the Veteran Services Commission, and said the veterans suicide is a crisis across the country, also in Butler County. Talking to Fox nineteen, he said, we lost nine veterans last year to suicide. We've lost five this year already to suicide, so the need is huge, she said, I feel like veterans need to know that we as a community are behind them. Silent Watch an idea to bring awareness to the problem. Hundreds of volunteer stand guard of the casket for twenty minutes, each switching for seventeen hours until the watch ends with a twenty one gun salute. According to Farmer, he said, it honestly leaves you a loss for words. I know the support that's behind you as a community. I certainly don't understand every veteran's struggle or individually what they're going through or what their crisis is. I'm here to come to the table with them. I have a great team that's going to find solutions for them and a solution that they can get through the crisis. Any veteran who's dealing with the mental health crisis called nine one one or dial nine eight eight, and when it picks up, press one and you have reached the Veteran Crisis Line again. That's nine to eight eight, followed by one Veterans Crisis Line. Got police bodycam video. Union Township Police Department released this video on yesterday, officers arresting suspects in a wave of gun store robberies in the tri State. It's juveniles. Two juveniles that get caught by police. These teens Utes Yes Joe Utes teams part of a group that participated in gun store robberies using stolen cars, ramming through the front of the stores, then ransacking them. Bureau alcohol, tobacco, and firearms said the group used six stolen vehicles for the crime. Union Township officers caught up with the suspects at Sportsman's Warehouse and Eastgate, where police say two of the teams broke into a gun say four facing more than a dozen charges. Atf said they stole around one hundred firearms. They have a reward out for information leading to the recovery of all of them. Thus far, they've only recovered ten. Let's go to the funds A Bill's got for a dive into further local stories. Hey Bill, thanks for calling this morning. Happy Friday Eve to you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 5: So we're getting a lot of rain at her Florida. By the grandson in my backyard are growing so fast, I'm getting crop circles.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll tell you what we'll take it. I mean, if you want to get rid of some of that rain, you can ship it north, we would be more than happy to accept it.
Speaker 5: And so anyway, some weeks ago I heard Glenn Beck say that upon sentencing, they plan on taking Trump into custody immediately. Now, if he doesn't get elected, that could happen. What's your take on this steal?
Speaker 1: Well, that's assuming that he is going to be sentenced to prison time. It'd be a very rare thing under the circumstances that mister Trump is facing right now, considering the Trump trumped up no pun intended charges actually manufactured charges. So I really don't think that you or I necessarily would go to jail for the UH for committing an actual crime along the lines of what Trump has been accused of. So just I think it would be politically stupid as well. So don't really think it's going to happen. That's my conclusion on that. In the optics will be terrible. And can you imagine the reaction from the Trump supporters out across this land of ours were they to take him into custody for this nonsense. There can be a bit frightening, very frightening, honestly. That's why I'm really thinking the aftermath of the election either way it goes, is not going to be very pretty. I hope I am wrong on that one. Appreciate the call.
Speaker 7: Bill.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I can't answer your question more fully, but then again, I really don't think he's going to be going to prison. Let us see here, no no, no.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: Triple shooting suspect police looking for information the whereabouts of a man in connection with a fatal August shooting in Coleraine Township. Detectives with the Cole Ryan Township Police issue a warrant for Samuel m and Jordan the Third, who's responsible apparently for the death of Christopher Potter, killed in the shooting that also injured two others. Jordan forty two years old, five foot nine inches five feet nine inches to all two hundred and thirty six pounds, black hair, brown eyes. Keep your eyes peeled for this guy, police wrote and release that he should be considered armed and dangerous. Happened August twenty seventh, or second Rather, police dispatched to a place called the Office, which is described as a bar on Springdale Road for reports of a triple shooting. Officers found three victims suffering from gunshot wounds. Mister Potter, who was forty one, died of the scene. Two other victims survived. Anybody with any information on Jordan's whereabouts please contact either the Coal Ring Township Police Department Criminal Investigation Unit or the United States Marshall Service six point thirty five IFY five k STEE talk Station'd love to hear from you if you've got something to say. But we have certainly a lot more on the topic list here in the studio, but I can dive into some of that stuff. First. Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning, Yeah, they're the best. For more than seventy five years. Third generation experts at Zimmer have been helping out their customers keeping them home safe, efficient and comfortable. That's the Zimmer Heating and air conditioning tradition number one there. And you can deal with the air conditioning issues. It's a perfect time if your air conditioning unit goes out and nobody wants that to happen. It's an expense, but you can save significant money by taking Zimmer up on the cool Carrier Comfort Rebate Carrier invented air conditioning. They make a great AC unit, So if you got to upgrade, why not save up to twenty one hundred dollars. There's your cool carrier comfort rebate trust. The experts at Zimra are strung to encourage you to do that. To schedule an appointment, it's easy to do, and you learn more about Zimmer as well. Just go to go Zimmer dot com. That's go Zimmer.
Speaker 8: Dot com fifty five KRC. Wake up with football every morning and listen.
Speaker 1: Now for the weather. Channonine says it's going to be sunny and hot, going up the ninety degrees today. C there skis over night sixty four for a loan. Another's sunny hot day tomorrow at high in ninety overnight a few clouds sixty three for the low and come Saturday, a hotter day with a high of ninety three. Sunny skies continue sixty five degrees.
Speaker 10: Right now, let's get an update on traffick Chuck from the UCL Traffic Center. The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center, it's open, the most comprehensive blood cancer center in the nation. The future at cancer care is here called by one three five eighty five.
Speaker 1: You see see see.
Speaker 10: North Bend seventy five doing fine out of earl Linger into town. That's less than seven minutes and they've cleared the accident on North Beound seventy five before as the Charles Left Lane is now open again. Chuck ingramon fifty five KRC the talk station shy six forty Here fifty five KRCD talk Davi Well, after telling you the have no right to free speech, Hillary Clinton's at it again. Okay, I just find this comical.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Hillary Clinton arguing that Vice President Kamala Harris does not have to clarify her policy positions. This is you in an interview talking to podcasts hosts Kara Swisher on the On with Kara Swisher podcast. Not heard of. That one doesn't matter, But this is a quote from Hillary Clinton. She does not have to do it. Referend to the policy position explanations. She does not have to do it, Kara, I'm going to just cut to the chase. In fact, she's put out policies on her campaign website. Anybody who's truly interested can go and read about them. She referenced policies. She actually just doesn't just have policies and concepts, she has plans about what to do. I think it's you know, it's a double standard, and it's a double standard. That is partly because they are still getting to know her, but it's also because they're still grappling with the idea like, oh Am, I really gonna vote for a woman to be president and commander in chief. It's particularly this is particularly true. She said, let's just say it and underline it about white women voters. Really Okay, If she has a policy position on her page, I guess Hillary Clinton is saying that no one should be bothering to ask her about it in the unlikely event that Kamala Harris like does a press conference, which she hasn't done now in almost sixty days, that she's not required to explain, for example, what the hell opportunity economy means. I still don't know what the hell that means. She's uttered opportunity economy so many times. If I had a dollar for every time she did it, I could read hire. And this notion that we have we would have a problem electing a female president I think is absolutely nonsensical. H Those days have are passed. Just ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Cheap, your stupid mouth shut.
Speaker 1: She had previously been on an MSNBC's Rachel Mattow. They're talking with Rachel Mattow, the press is still not able to cover Trump the way they should. Now here you get into WTF territory. I know that because someone wrote that next to Hillary Clinton's quote on that. Along those lines, they kareem from one outrage to the next. I don't understand why it's so difficult for the press to have, Oh, here we go, so difficult for the press to have a consistent narrative about how dangerous Trump is. Now pause and reflect on that. She is telling the press basically that you guys all need to be the same page and all reach the same conclusion, and all perpetuate the idea that Donald Trump is somehow dangerous. Don't you think that's frightening? Can you imagine if if she said that, or really anybody who's on the Trump camp said that the press needs a consistent narrative about how dangerous Kamala Harris is. I think they will probably go like an apoplectic. They put the poll on their hair out. Do you believe this? They don't want an independent press, They want a unified message. That's what the left wants from the press, and sadly they get it. For the most part, Legacy media, mainstream media. They're all in the bag for the Democrats. We all know it. We talk about it all the time, you and I. She went on, you know, the late great journalist Harry Evans one time said the journalists should, you know, really try to achieve objectivity, And by that he said, I mean they said should cover the object These are her words, folks, I'm not stumbling over them, just reading them verbatim. Well, the object in this case is Donald Trump, his demagoguery, his dang injure to our country and the world, and stick with it. Close quote Hillary Clinton not exactly big on the freedom of press. Okay, now pivot over to Kamala Harris, who apparently is not obligating to explain what her positions are since she can't do it. We got words salad coming from yesterday, and she's getting mocked online all over the place. Harris was speaking with the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute's forty seventh Annual Leadership Conference taking place in Washington, DC. At one point, Harris was speaking about providing families with the necessary resources so the parents can raise their children. Well, her words declaring, and I'll quote, I grew up understanding the children of the community are the children of the community, and we should all have a vested interest in ensuring that the children can grow up with the resources they need to achieve their God given potential. Hey, Joe, were you aware before she told us yesterday that the children of the community are the children of the community.
Speaker 10: Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
Speaker 1: And you hit the nail on the head on that one. Joe, Thank you six forty five five care see the talk station quick call to USA Installations all it takes to schedule appointment. Hurry up and do it. The twenty second is fast approaching. That's the deadline to secure a free attic installation. When you have your phone, when you have the USA premium foam, highest R value phone on the market injected into the exterior walls of your home. If you have a home built before the mid seventies, nothing in the walls. That space in there is where the foam goes, and it provides an amazing R value. Your home will be much quieter. That foam actually has an extra benefit of addition, in addition to saving you money every month, guaranteed savings on your energy bill and it'll keep the critters out. Yeah. I had one woman who I talked to you at one point talk about all the benefits of us. So by the way she goes, mice don't get into my house anymore. So is one little extra benefit. But primarily it's about comfort and savings and take advantage. Now, just secure the appointment. I think that's all it takes to get the free attic insulation. But hurry up and do that before the twenty second and next year when you're doing your taxes, the federal government is going to be giving you a twelve hundred dollars energy tax credit. Just fill the appropriate line out on your tax return. That's like getting a check for twelve hundred dollars for doing the right thing. Comfort and savings, and the savings are substantial. Three eight one three six two six five one three three eight one foam online you can learn more. It's USA Insulation dot net, fifty five car the talk station Dale Donovan here for my favorite cause. Here's your nine first warning weather forecast, sunny skies and dry conditions and ninety degrees for a high can see how disappointed ay and by the tone of abolition mixes the talk like that was this hot anyway, mostly clear of night, down of sixty four to ninety degrees with sunny skies again. Tomorrow is sixty three overnight and a sunny Saturday going up to ninety three sixty four degrees. Right now for a five kerr sea talk station, let's hear about traffic, Chuck Ingram from the uc UP Traffic Center.
Speaker 10: The University of Cincinnata Cancer Center is open, the most comprehensive blood cancer center in the nation. The future of cancer care is here called five one, three, five eighty five U see see see step pound seventy five slows a bit past the Reagan Highway, then heavy out of downtown to an accident before you get to Kyle's.
Speaker 1: The right lane is blocked off.
Speaker 10: Just before Kyle's lane northbound four to seventy one is already over a ten minute delay from Grand into town. Chuck Ingram on fifty five kerr see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six fifty five kerr se de talk station. EH, Happy Friday Eve. The children of the community or the children of the community. There was one to commentator in response to that nonsense. I would call this a tautology, but she doesn't even bother using different words say the same thing. Who can argue with that? No, Oh my god. You know, this would be a lot funnier if she had if she had no possible chance of becoming the president. But the sad reality is she stands a significant chance of becoming the president under the current state of affairs. The other day, former White House advisor Susan Rice, you may remember Susan Rice, of course, on MSNBC again accusing Donald Trump of wanting to deport American citizens. I think she's overstating. The Trump administrations are the the Trump campaign's platform argument about deporting illegal immigrants. But anyway, we know the left's going to been the truth. They're allowed to. The Republicans or the Conservatives are not. She said, this is really quite terrifying. We've heard from many, many months about his plans for mass deportations of undocumented persons here in the United States. The troubling statement here, she said, that would be hugely violent and disruptive, separating families, cause of millions to be expelled through the use of force. But what he's saying is now something quite different. Then she went on to accuse him of one of the deeport American citizens. People who are here legally, have a green card, have authorization to be here, and I certainly do not believe that at all. There are laws on the books that would prevent that from happening. But she went on to say, with the Supreme Court saying that the president literally has literally no constraints on what he does in that office, that also a lie. That is not what the Supreme Court decision said. It's within the scope of his affair duties anyway. And she concludes with this, then there is nothing preventing the federal government from literally without due process, walking into people's homes and separating families if they don't like, you know, the color of your skin, or the country of origin, or the religion or you name it. Again stirring the pot and claiming something that is certainly fabricated. But she's got a problem with the federal government literally without due process, walking into your house. Flipping back to Kamala Harris back in her San Francisco District attorney days, she would disagree with Susan Rice. Quote from Kamala Harris May two thousand and seven, feet with a group of reporters back in the days when she would actually speak with reporters. Not presently, We're going to require responsible behaviors among everybody in the community. And just it's because you legally possess a gun in the sanctity of your locked home doesn't mean that we're not gonna walk into that home and check to see if you're being responsible and safe in the way that you conduct your affairs. Close quote. Oh so, in the context of a violation of the law regarding safe storage of firearms, it's okay for them to kick in your door without due process, without a warrant, Just to make sure your mind in your p's and ques under those circumstances, playing fast and loose with the Constitution and your rights and freedoms and liberties to say, okay, But if there were a law in the books that required you to be deported because of your legal illegal immigrant status, going into the home and separating the family under those circumstances is not okay. Now, I would argue it's not okay under either circumstance. If you're gonna enter my home, you damn well better have a warrant to do it. But to get a warrant, you have to probable cause that you're doing something wrong. Going back to the gun storage saying, how would anybody know where your guns are stored? I mean unless somebody tipped them off, in which case maybe that would serve as justification for probable cause and a warrant issued by a judge. But law enforcement would have to go through that step. I guess the same thing they go if you are illegally in our country and there's a lot of the books that says you need to be deported. That currently obviously is not the status right now. But as long as due process is involved, as long as a judge is making during an assessment on whether there's actual probable cause supported by an affidavit limited in size and scope that search must be, they'll least be able to go to court later and argue that the warrant was inappropriately issued, there was no probable cause, or someone went in there and lied to the court negating the effect of the warrant. It seems to always be with the left. It just depends on whose ox is being gored. Six fifty five fifty five KRC. The talk stations stick around, we're to talk about and come in to the bottom of the hour. We're gonna hear from Donovan and Neil with his Americans for Prosperity Action hat on. We'll get the latest on the situation in the Bernie Moreno Shared Brown race. That'll be at the bottom of the next hour. I hope you can stick around.
Speaker 12: I don't care about anybody else.
Speaker 1: What motivates your vote. There's evil for.
Speaker 12: Verden and they're trying to destroy.
Speaker 1: Or fifty five KRC the talk station Talk Station. Brian Thomas happy to see an update on the fifty five KRS Morning Show rundown and please as I can be to Welcome to the fifty five KRSS Morning Show. He is the captain of an elite commando unit in the Israeli Defense Forces. His name El kana ak aka Kuno Cohen, and he's joined the program to talk about his new book and give us an update on the situation in Israel right now. The book October seventh, The War against Amas through the eyes of an Israeli Commando Officer. Welcome to the fifty five KRS Morning Show, Captain Cohen. It's a pleasure to have you on today, sir.
Speaker 13: Thank you for having and it's a great privilege to participate your program.
Speaker 1: Well, before we get into October seventh and the aftermath, I want to quickly ask you, and I know Benjamin Yahu has not gone on records saying Israel is responsible for the cell phone blowing the his balla cell phones blowing up, and yesterday the walkie talkie's blowing up. I just am in awe of how that was able to be pulled off. What is your reaction to the ability to get those devices into the hands of the members of the terrorist organization and set them off by remote control. That has really had to have blown the his Ball of minds, not literally, or maybe it is literally in some cases, but they have to be reeling from the effectiveness of that attack.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I think it's amazing. As you just mentioned, Israel or the government or the idea into the responsibility. But I think that we can learn from these action that we work very accurate to make sure that there is no any collateral damage. And the only people who got HERI in this action was the terrorists themselves. That the world holding figures and Milwaukie Toky they only used for a terror risms well.
Speaker 1: And that you got him in the hands of the terrorists alone is pretty amazing. Now, I saw that the Israeli Cabinet has given Prime Minister net and Yahoo and Defense Minister Gout the authorization to undertake military action against Osbalwa. Is this the the the limiting nature of the attack? In other words, you've taken away of his balla's ability to communicate or you haven't. Their ability to communicate has been severely disrupted. Is that does not that represent a great time to move in because they're going to be in a state of disarray for a while, because the only way they apparently could be able to communicate is by mail.
Speaker 13: Whom not connected to all the information. At the end, I'm an captain enough there in the Idea, But as you just mentioned, I truly think that we did harm their communication, and it's it's probably a good time for us to react. Sometimes, you know, we don't have all the information. Probably the Prime Minister and the Idea have everything, and I'm assuming that we are playing serious things ahead. I also can tell you that the Idea has mentioned that he's moving the center of the fight into up north instead of the Gaza strip.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, pivoting back over to the Gaza Strip, which is the subject of your book October seventh war against some as the is is of an Israeli commando officer prior to that that terrible day October seventh, What is it like to be an Israeli citizen on the Israeli side of the fence and Gaza being right there, obviously literally next door with it's an area that is run by a tear furst organization that has held bent on eradicating the Israeli people. What is the stress level, like, how do the people feel prior to October seventh, day to day living with that threat right there, considering the rockets being launched and everything. I just can't imagine.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I think it's good that you manage how that you mentioned the fact that we are a citizen. Also me right now while I'm talking to you, I'm a reserve captain. I'm not an active duty and on October seven, I figured that I had to go into the army to the idea to defend my country. But that day, on the morning, I was with my father in law, with my parents in law who were celebrating holiday. And then it's a shocking knowledge, it will be shocking knowledge for you.
Speaker 7: My wife woke me up.
Speaker 13: It was five point thirty in the morning.
Speaker 9: She had a.
Speaker 13: Nightmare and she told me she worked terrified and told me that in her nightmare, one hundreds of tubles were chasing us and I couldn't use my gun in order to defend ourselves. I hugged her back and I told her she don't worry. Everything will be fine. And then one hour later was awaken up by the iron dump system that were activated from the missile that we're shooting from God that towards Israel. You ask me, how is to live here in Israel? So I think israelis. Everyone who know israelies, they know that we have great spirits and we've been through some dark times. And unfortunately, while we're talking, we still have one hundred and one hostages in captivity. One hundred and one. It's it's an insane number. They're incuptivity already for three hundred and forty eight days. It's it's unbelievable. But I think we are with a great spirit. We have our time here right now, but we know that we will we will manage that and we will be able to defeat uh this evil and these terror group. By the way, it's not just come up. I went through Gaza, and soon I'm going to share some of my experience there. But I just want to tell you then, majority of the people who leave at Gaza, at least the places that I've been to the northern part of the Gaza Strip, support the elimination of Israel, the elimination of the West in total.
Speaker 1: Well, that certainly is the picture and the image that I get. And I suppose that the October seventh terror operation, the murder of innocent women, children, young people, people who are not uniformed military combatants, that reminded me a lot of nine to eleven. And we use nine to eleven as a justification for launching wars in the Middle East. And I hear a bunch of people who are anti Israel, at least lean that way, complain about collateral damage. Were you going into Gaza to defend yourself against the horrors of the war that was launched on your country. I don't understand that, sir. So to those people who complain only about innocent women and children in collateral damage, would you explain to them the efforts that Israel goes through before they enter into it and start launching bombs and going into combat in areas like Gaza.
Speaker 13: Yeah, let me answer your question. First of all, let's put it in numbers. And on October seven, two hundred and fifty three people were kidnapped and one thousand, two hundred people were slaughtered. If we compare that to the US, it's in the seven thousand, five hundred people were slaughtered. Sorry, we're kidnapped and thirty six people were.
Speaker 7: Slaughtered that day.
Speaker 13: It's number that everyone just cannot think about it. It's outrageous. So, first of all, when people say, you know, like proportional response, what will be your proportional response for this amount of people who getting kidnapped and slaughtered? But I'm putting that aside. One second, I want to share one of my experiences during that time in Gaza. One of we got an intel of a school that were full with infrastructures for Terra, and we knew that we have to conquer that place. But we also knew that that school was school with civilians. So as we always do, I'm telling him, as we always do, we stuck calling them all out, but no one left the area. So we used the drone in orders to scan to scan the school from above from the air, and then we saw that there is Hamas guard inside that school that didn't let those citizens to leave the school. More than that, one of the kids, I think it was five years old, try to run away and the Harmas guard shoot him in his head and kill them in front of his mom.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that.
Speaker 13: Time I realized, We realized that we had to kill those guard. So after a couple of moments later, one of the Hamas guard went on the rooftop and who went holding was holding a baby just in front of us, holding a baby. He knew exactly where we were. We were a couple of one hundred meters away. He knew where we were, where we are staying. And behind them was a guy with a camera that just waited for us to take that shot. And we didn't took the shot because unlike those savages, I have no other wand to describe that, we don't use innocent people, and we don't we don't slaughter baby as they just did on October seven, and keep doing, by the way, because a few weeks ago we just got a great reminder murdering executing these six lovely hostages that were about to get rescued, so he was holding that baby. What and we didn't took the shot, even though it's meant for us that we're putting our life on the line, because as I just told you, they knew exactly where we were. They could have aimed any RPG missile at forty seven that they had towards us. Yet we put our life on the danger and we did it. Took that shot. Later on the same Hamas guard went on the rooftop again, it was surrounded by group of women, one of them banned a little bit. It was enough for sniper to take that shot and to eliminate that threat. And I'm sharing this experience because I want people to understand what's actually going on through this war. We're doing endless efforts in order to avoid any casualties. And then you just mentioned there's people who protest against us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I find that hard to believe. But I understand the disdain so many people have for Israel. I mean, I know that it exists. I don't understand where that hatred and disdain comes from, but there it is. And you mentioned the Gaza citizenry. Generally speaking, they're all anti Israel. They want to eradicate Israel generally speaking, which of course is the goal of Hamas, who runs Gaza. What is your belief how what would you consider success, Captain Cohen? I mean if you went in and you were able to eliminate every single member of Hamas and or his Baala, the citizenry, maybe people who are not members, haven't yet taken up arms, still have that same philosophy, So you'll still be living next to people who want to eliminate you. Don't you see that as a possible they could just make like phoenix from the ashes, arise again in a different form or reform under the name Hamas or his Bala. How can you win this war?
Speaker 13: I think first of all, we need to understand that we need our brother and sister back here alive as soon as possible, and this is what we're fighting for. We're fighting for our sake, but also for the Palestinian's sake. As I just mentioned that Hamas doesn't care about these own people. Here's human chills. You're right, you just mentioned that they can rise from the ashes and through different organization. So after remaking sure that everyone who support our desks is not able to do anything like that, again in the future. Our main goal will be to re educating them and to show them what life's supposed to be like. You know, if you look at Israel, if you I don't know if you've ever been to Israel, but Israel it's a lovely place. We have huge Haite company over here, the nicest resort, amazing innovation, and just seventy years ago we went through a holocaust with six million Jews were killed. So we had every reason to be miserable, to tell the world sorry, and we can't do anything. And yet we managed to build an amazing state. And yet you can hear the Palestinians as they pronounce themselves. Even if there is something like that, they always looked for the pass they have. I'm telling you, I've been through Gaza. They had the nicest bitches o reserve, but unfortunately they take every money that they had in order to invest and build terror tunnel, terror infrastructure. And we need to make sure to show them that we can do different. I want to have a boying life. I don't want to spend the last year I spent over two hundred and pudding days on reserve. I shut down my business that day and as I told you, I'm an expecting father. I don't want to participate war, but unfortunately, I understand that we have to fight it. And as long that they are fighting and they want to destroy my country, to kill my people, I'll do everything that it takes to make sure that I'm protecting them.
Speaker 1: I understand that, like a grown up sir, I certainly understand that. But the biggest problem, the elephant in the room, if I may be so bold, the Iranians are the ones that are funding this. If the Iranians would not provide the weaponry, the money, the war machinery to these terrorist organizations, I think you would be in a much better place because the terrorist organizations, as much as they might want to eradicate you, are unable to do so without military hardware and rockets. What do we do with Iran?
Speaker 13: You're definitely right, You're definitely right. I think the entire worlds should understand that and to do embargoes.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 13: You know, just world pressure against terrorism against Iran, against Chris Bala, against the terror organization in the m and Lebanon, Syria. They all part of the same network and just amazing because as we just saw two days ago, one of the Iranian representatives in his in Lebanon got heard from those walkie talkie explosions. They just show learn only you know, only the people who connect to his Balin had those radio and yeah, this guys got hurt. So just show you that the connection that they that they have between Iran to riz Bala. And I can tell you that I saw multiple weapons inside the Gaza stript that were made by Iran. So yeah, I think the entire world should understand and and and do as much pressure as we can.
Speaker 1: Well, if it was up to me, I would do everything in my power to get the Iranians eradicated myself. They are obviously a source of discontent, weaponry, and war, and they hate us as much as the the Hamas hates Israel. So sir, you're you're obviously very brave. I wish you all the best, and you're the fact that your wife is pregnant, you're you're you're waiting to become a father in the middle of this crisis is proof that the world continues to evolve and move on and and live, thrive and survive. So I wish you and your wife the best of health and uh and you have a w you want to say about your fellow soldiers before we part company today.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so, first of all, I want to say about my fellow soldier and about my comrades. I think that I have an amazing team, and I have an amazing people, and I wish the world knew them, you know, privately, because like personally, I'm sorry because we all people who want to leave, who want to be with our family, but we know that sometimes we need to put everything aside and fight talk for our country. But I also want to say thank you for all the people in the US who are supporting us. It's mean a lot and I'm very.
Speaker 7: Grateful for that.
Speaker 13: Please keep do that, keep support, keep even share this interview, do whatever you can in order to show the world what actually is going on right now while we're talking. And if anyone has any question, you're more than welcome to talk to me through my Instagram account it is Kanna under school kuno e l k a n A under school k U n O or through my website el cannatdashcoin dot com e l k a n A dash c o h e n dot com. And I can tell you last thing that hopefully I'm coming soon to the US for speaking to our to share our experience, to share the world that what actually is going on. And if there is anyone here who wants me to come to his congregation, to his uh his community, You're more than welcome to reach me out through my website or through my social account, and I would like to talk to you with everyone.
Speaker 1: Captain Elkanna Kuno Cohen. It has been a real pleasure having you on the morning show. Thank you for documenting this in the book October seventh, The War against Some Us through the Eyes of an Israeli Commando Officer, Sir. That book is on my web page at fifty five KRC dot com. My listeners can easily get a copy of it and reach out to you if they are interested in engaging in a communication with you. I wish you all the best and safety, and I wish you the best of success, sir, in your effort to wipe out these terrorists.
Speaker 13: Thank you very much in my pleasure.
Speaker 1: My pleasure having you on the program seven coming up on seven twenty two. But if you have KSTY talk station, better late than ever. And that's the truth. Plumb type plumbing plumbing done right. It always is. When you call the plumbers a plumb type plumbing, it's easy to reach them seven two seven, eighty four eighty three seven two seven tight. Always great plumbing work. Exceptional customer service is what you guaranteed from Plumb type plumbing, and they are great at twenty four hour days, seven day week emergency services. So if you find your chandeliers ragning like I did, you can call them up and get over there right away. Probably serving the greater Cincinnati area in northern Kentucky all the way up to Dayton. It's a completely different plumbing company that prides itself on their exceptional customer service by their licensed expert service plumbers who will come to your place on time, and you'll know exactly when they're coming because they give you a heads up. I love getting that phone call, I'm twenty minutes away. I'll be at your door in twenty minutes. They have GPS, they know that otherwise, I guess you know. The guy's just going to give you a window of like two hours, and you sit around and twiddle your thumbs, and now you'll know when they're coming and then they'll evaluate your plumbing problem and provide you with a fair and ethical quote. The plumbing work is exceptional. You'll be happy with that. The pricing is always right, and they'll never try to say anything you don't need. And they don't charge a service charge like so many other plumbers do. Seven two seven eighty four eighty three five one three seven two seven Tight Online. It's plumbtight dot com.
Speaker 8: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Time for the nine first one weather forecast. I hope you like it hot, because it's going to be hot today. Ninety for the high with sunny skies overnight, clear skys in sixty four, ninety for the high tomorrow as well, with sunny skies overnight, just a few clouds and low of sixty three. Even hotter on Saturday, sunny skies ninety three right now sixty five degrees. Time for traffic from the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 10: The University of Cincinnata Cancer Center as open, the most comp hints of blood cancer center in the nation.
Speaker 1: The future a cancer care is here called.
Speaker 10: Five one three five eighty five U secce northbound four seventy one problems. There's the barrels and an accident blocking the left lanes. Before the bridge. Only traffic getting byas on the far right side that is backing up into South Cape for close to an hour delay. Southbound seventy five cruiser working with an accident left hand side and should come off of the bridge near twelfth Street. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty here fifty five KRCD talk station Happy Friday.
Speaker 7: Eve.
Speaker 1: Always pleasure to have Donovan O'Neil on from Americans for Prosperity Today with his Americans for Prosperity Action hat on which you can help out afpaction dot com. Welcome back, Donovan. It's always a pleasure to have you on the program.
Speaker 3: Brian same here, Glad to be back with you, and let.
Speaker 1: Me sing a little bit of praises for AFP generally speaking. You know, we've been as conservative minded people generally frustrated at the very successful efforts of the Democrats over the past month, ultiple years of coordinating getting their message out of you know, busting people to the polling places to vote. You know, it's just such a well oiled machine, and I've been seeing for years. You know, damn it, if the Republicans would do that type of activity. If they had a better, you know, more organized way of fighting back against this leftist organization, we could win more races. So lo and behold, this is exactly what AFP action is. It's an opportunity for us to do that a well oiled machine. You are providing everyone with the information and resources they need to go door knocking to try to convince voters. Of course, in the case of the the Moreno Brown race that Bernie Moreno is a far better person to vote for than the shared Brown leftist record he's running on or trying to avoid.
Speaker 14: Well, yeah, absolutely, And it's what we do, right. It's why our endorsement, our support carries so much weight is because we aren't you know, in no no offense to these organizations. I'one to describe here, but we're not an organization that shows up in even numbered election years, pops up, does a bunch of activities, stumps a bunch of money in a race, and then disappears to the Bellway when it's all over. We live here.
Speaker 1: We live here in Ohio.
Speaker 14: Were operate twenty four seven, three sixty five. We're training people in the off season on how to canvas, how to talk to the neighbors how to make an impact in the public policy government arena. And then we don't just stop there. We go out into the communities, into the neighborhoods, and in times like this where we are, you know, less than fifty days away from the election, we're talking those friends and neighbors. We're putting that train to action, and we're letting them know about what's at stake in an election, and in this case, about getting out and talking to folks about Bernie Moreno as positive vision for our country and Shared Brown's failed career in Washington that's hurt in cost ohiolands hundreds not thousands more every month in there and their family budgets.
Speaker 1: You know, you point out, you know, you live here in iow We all live here in Ohio. We care about the state. This has turned into like most races anymore, everything seems to be local. But the money that's going in to Share A. Brown's campaign is coming from way outside the state of Ohio by people who are really committed and weed to this leftist movement in our country. That's that's difficult because they've got fat bank.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Well there, you know, I think one of the concerns that was out there at the beginning of summer, and I've been seeing some reports actually just coming out this week, Brian, that are pointing to the amount of Republican resources right of center pro Bernie Moreno financial resources that are arriving into this race. And I think we thought at the beginning of summer shared Brown with to way out spend Moreno, we're finding this is a head to head race because what you see is this is a national race. This is about the balance of power in Washington, and with the the presidential election in swing state's a toss up right now, we need to make sure we have a firewall against the potential Harris Wall's presidency, and that firewall starts in Ohio. We'll be the fifty first vote will be the vote that puts Republicans in control of the upper Chamber of Congress. And that's also critical given some of the challenges that exist in the House of Representatives, but also the potential of having an executive out of control like the Kamala Harris Tim Walls White House.
Speaker 1: Will be no doubt about that. Let's pause. I want to bringing back. I want you to let my listeners know the type of progress you've been making to AFP the number of doors you knocked. But I also want to ask you what are you hearing from the homeowners that you're talking to the citizens, the voters, because you know we've got a terrible situation with the border. We all know that the economy is terrible. Everybody's struggling with grocery bills, gas prices, energy bills are going through the roof, and are going to hire. I want to see if those are the kind of things that people care about, and what the reaction is to the options of Morino and brown Paster moment Americans for Prosperity Action AFP action dot COM's Jonavan and Neil will turn in a moment first a word for well, won't get rid of the stench of politics. I always like to joke about odor exiting along those lines, but they do work, and I mean they the products work, eliminate all the odors with odor Exit comes with a one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee. Figure out which product you need, which is so easy to do, whether it's the Eliminator, the Magic, the AQM, or the Mom's products, it's right there on the web page. Order it from the web page. If you do that before three o'clock, it'll be delivered to your door by tomorrow. Or use the search in to find out a search engine to find out where it's sold locally. You've got to get rid of that odor today. But the point being the products eliminate the odor. Whether it's skunk, spray, mold, mildews, smoke, food, owders, human owners, pet owners, you name it, there's a product to get rid of it. I've used them many times over the years, always to my satisfaction. And again you've got nothing to worry because you get your money back if it doesn't work. If you use it as directed, any questions, called a toll free number and asked them about it. Odor exits spelled od O, r xit no eodor exit dot com fifty five KRC the talk station. Here is your nine first warning weather forecast. Sunny and hot today, ninety for the high overnight low of sixty four, sunny and hot Tomorrow high on ninety overnight low of sixty three, and Saturday sunny and hoteur with a high of ninety three sixty five degrees.
Speaker 10: Right now, let's hear about traffic from the ucl Traffic Center. The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center is open. The most comprehensive blood cancer center in the nation of the future at CancerCare is here. Call five one three five eighty five. UCCC northbound four seventy one. They've moved the accident behind the barrels. The lanes are now open and that's going to help. But traffic still over a forty five minute delay out of Southgate northbound seventy five now running heavy from Burlington Pike into town. That's an extra half hour plus stathbound seventy five slow through Lockmark Chucking Ramon fifty five kros the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven forty here if you have KRCD talk station Return of Donovan and Neil with his Americans for Prosperity Action hat on afpaction dot com. Please get involved. You got an hour's time you can spend knocking on doors. They need you. If you can do it all week long, they can need you. And you know what, if you want to contribute a dollar or five dollars or any amount of money, please contribute to the work for Americans for a Prosperity can continue. Donald'neil give my listeners an idea of how many doors you've knocked on in connection with the Moreno race thus far.
Speaker 14: Yeah, well we're we've we crossed that half a million mark a couple of weeks ago. We're working towards three quarters of a million. Our goal is to hit a million. We're not the only ones out there knocking doors. You've got a number of other organizations that are focused on different messages out there. So it's a it's a concerted effort. But yeah, we're over half a million. Our march is to a million, and I think you know, you're probably your listeners who are really.
Speaker 3: Good at maths are thinking how are they going to do that?
Speaker 14: Well, you know, as we get closer to the election, that intensity ramps up. It's a it's a marathon, not a sprint, Brian, and so we've been building our capabilities, building our strength, and we think we're going to get We're going to get to that million. That's our goal, a million from Moreno. And we only do it if folks like your listeners come out and join us.
Speaker 3: On days of action.
Speaker 14: Get out there, take an hour after work on a Wednesday evening, Thursday evening and join us tonight Thursday evening and knock a couple doors in the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: That's how we get this done. It's doing it together and.
Speaker 1: By working with Americans for Prosperity AFP action dot com, they'll give you all the resources you need. You're not sending you out cold into the wilderness unprepared for the door knocks, because occasionally you may run into a confrontational situation, but they give you the tools and resources to minimize confrontation and cut to the chase and talk about the issues. And to that end, Donovan Neil, what are you hearing from your door knock and contine engine out there in terms of the reaction from people? What are people you know day to day folks that you're speaking with, What do they care about? What are they concerned about?
Speaker 14: Well, happy to talk about that, but also on the confrontation part, you're absolutely right. We train in equip folks with that. If you're your first time, we take you out with one of our staff or a season that are in canvasser. But I'll tell you what over you know, pushing three quarters of a million doors, now you're going to talk to a few folks are upset, but by and large most folks are happy to have a dialogue and a conversation about what's going on in this country because nobody else does that. Nobody posts COVID, nobody talks to people face to face or they're doing that. And when we're doing that, what we're hearing is that there's the concerns about the economy continue to be the number one issue. Thirty five, thirty eight, forty percent of voters, if you're following the polls, are saying that inflation, fuel prices, cost of living is the number one factor as they go into the polls on election day. And that's bearing out in the conversations we're having at the doors with voters from Cincinnati to Cleveland, Toledo, the Stupentville. The inflation and the economy are the big issues for folks right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, So is that is that sort of an ice breaking conversation? Hi, We're here to you know, talk about the issues and the concerns you have and get an idea. Someone says, well, you know, my problem is the price of groceries, or my problem is me and my energy bill. Do you use that then as a vehicle to say, well, are you familiar with how shared Brown voted along the lines of causing this problem? Is that how that works?
Speaker 14: Absolutely, it's you. It's like you are watching us, Brian. Yeah, we have those conversations, and that's what it is. It's a conversation from one ohioland to another about what's going on in this country and so whether it's concerns about the border security and drug problems, concerns about the economy and inflation. I've had a mom just a last day of action for US, I was over at Ashland, Ohio, talking to some voters over there, and you know, had a mom who was talking about how, you know, she's got our kids and you can see the toys in the yard, talking about how like just getting harder to afford everything. It's getting harder to afford the groceries, to afford putting fuel in the car, paying the electricity bill, and let alone like being able to like pay for all the kids' school supplies. And you know, we hear these stories across the state, and those conversations then give us the opportunity to say, well, you know, you know who's responsible for that, right and they'll know if you can see it, they know, Yeah, with the politicians in Washington, and that gives us the entry point to talk about shared Brown his record and how it's sailed Ohiolands, and it's contributed in a meaningful way, an unfortunate way, to how Ohiolands are paying more and getting less in all aspects.
Speaker 1: Of their lives. One more thing before we part coming today, Donald and O'Neil, I know, and I'm so pleased. And it was early in the process. It was January. You endorsed Orlando's He was on the program yesterday. And I've talked to Orlando multiple times and what a tremendous, tremendous man of character he is and just a brilliant guy. He's got great ideas, he's honest, he's he has integrity, unlike his opponent. Are you are you door knocking? I know you are endorsed Orlando, but are you also door knocking on behalf of Orlando Sanza.
Speaker 14: Well, for right now, our focus for Orlando has been to connect voters to his to him, work to increase his name I d and help make sure folks understand greg Landsman and in short, not even two years yet in Washington, his record, Uh, connect voters to that and what we'll do is we're gonna We're evaluating, are you. Our number one priority is the US Center race, and we think if we can drive that turnout off the top of the ticket, that'll that'll flow down ticket. But we're constantly evaluating that and we are we are for Orlando, and we've been pushing mail digital and in those same voters we're having these these conversations at the door about inflation and border security, having those same conversations with them.
Speaker 1: I can't encourage my listeners enough to join Donovan O'Neil and Americans for Prosperity Action. Just go to the website AFP action dot com. If you don't have any time in your day, you can't door not, go ahead and throw some money their direction. It will be used, well used. It is well worth the expenditure of a few dollars. But if you have any time, join up with the team make a difference. Donovan, thanks to you and everyone with AFP Action for doing the heavy lifting on this and best of luck with all your days of action. And you're always welcome here on the fifty five KRC morning. Should have spread the.
Speaker 14: Word, thanks as always for your kind words. Brian will keep the work up out here.
Speaker 1: I know you will. God bless you all. Fifty five Cares the talk station Colin Electric Andrew Collins got a great team with electricians. I would like to mention Lily. She's fantastic. She's been with Calling Electric now like for twenty years. She was responsible as the team lead for electric project or two over at my house and she's a real whip cracker and getting the job done. A well oiled machine. They are. They wired up all the canlights in our house because we had no canlights none of the rooms. We put a bunch of them in and it was so worth it. I love how our rooms are lit now. And those LED canlights can be adjusted in terms of temperature. So if you like an incandescent ball b look, modern LED technology gives you that, but with very very very little heat and very low energy use. Plus they flush mount up against the wall. It doesn't even need to you don't have to worry about whether there's a stud in the ceiling. They're only as thick as a piece of drywall. Amazing development and so that's just one of the projects you could have them do, or maybe rewire your whole home if you still have the old knob and two wiring or aluminum wiring wire up your media room. If it's an electric project, you are in great hands with my friends at Colin Electric, A plus with a better business bureau. A ten year wiring warranty comes with every project they do for you. So do what I do. Call Colin Electric at five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven war one one two Find them online. It's Cullen ce U l E and Cullen Electriccincinnati dot Com fifty five KRC. Well here it is your nine first one and weather forecast mostly sunny skies today, be hot, dry and a high end ninety over night, clear and sixty four. Another hot dry day tomorrow with a high ind ninety under sunny skies down to sixty three overnight with a few clowns. Sunny on Saturday one to ninety three sixty four degrees. Right now, it's time for traffic updates from the UC Houth Traffic Center.
Speaker 10: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center has opened the most comprehensive blood cancer center in the nation. The future of CancerCare is here called five one three, five eight five U SECC. They cleared the wreck northbound fourth seventy one on the bridge, but damage done. You're over a forty five minute delay out of Southgate into town. Southbound seventy five continues heavy approaching Union Center, then through Blachlan and out of downtown due to a wreck left hand side near twelfth Street, Covington, Chucking, Vermont.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC talk station coming ABU seven fifty two, fifty five k r CD talk station right the time, I sarre wishing you know, very happy Friday. Eve'n gonna be talking to Shery polland how mu kindy of ward of election, Sherry polland after the top of the our news about early voting, and of course the need for poll workers help protect the integrity of the election by volunteering to be a poll worker. My wife's not doing it this year. She's I think a decade plus back to back. She's taking a breather from it. But I've seen what it takes, and it's a rewarding day. And of course poll workers are always desperately needed, and we are in obviously a one of the most important election cycles that I think I've ever seen in my life, and people like to say that all the time. But you know who in the hell is Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: You know who?
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's the problem in Hillary Clinton defending her saying she doesn't have to explain herself. Seriously, she doesn't have to explain herself. That's the bottom line of what Hillard Clinton said the other day. Just look at her webpage. You don't have to get Kamala Harris to articulate what is on her web page. You don't have to. You don't need to Kamala Harris to explain to you how she is going to achieve what she claims to want to achieve on her website. I mean, you get these words salads. I brought this up the other day. I mean, what the hell is this supposed to mean? And everybody on the internet's making fun of her yet again another word south. This is why she doesn't do open press conferences. I grew up understanding that the children of the community are the children of the community. That's a quote, and we should all have the vested interest in ensuring that the children can grow up with the resources that they need to achieve their God given potential. Oh okay, not against allowing children to achieve their God given potential. But what specifically, miss Harris, are you talking about? What is the children in the community or the children the community is supposed to mean? What does opportunity economy mean? I think that phrase irks me, frankly pisses me off well than anything. I mean, if I'm a reporter and I have an opportunity to ask a question, I'm sorry, come on, miss Harris. You keep saying opportunity economy. What do you mean by that? And telling me that, yeah, you're gonna give me a twenty five thousand dollars down payment for my next home acquisition. I don't know how that means opportunity economy. That's just a handout from government. And of course, if you do the math on that one giving people twenty five thousand dollars for down payment, the obvious effect on that is that houses will go up by twenty five thousand dollars a pop. I mean, you're starting at twenty five thousand dollars and then working up from there. Anyhow, she's getting a pass on this, and she hasn't had one of those open press conferences where you'd have the opportunity to ask a question like that fifty eight fifty nine days, like a month and a half away from the election, and here we are with a candidate who is actually running neck and neck with Donald Trump, at least that's what the polls tell us, whether they're real or not. Whether that's just to defeat the pro Trump folks out there or take the wind out of their sales, or it's to bolster people's enthusiasm for this empty suit that is Kamala Harris. I don't know, but to the extent there even is a remote possibility she's going to be president when she hasn't articulated a syllable that makes any sense on where she wants to take the country is just beyond my comprehension that anyone would vote for her not knowing what she stands for, or that actually takes a look at what she has said and done in the past, what she has actually been for, since her values have not changed. I think we can get a really good indication of which direction he's going to take the country. But it just seems perplexing to me that this point in history, we are here and one of the candidates hasn't said really anything of substance coming up with some fifty six fifty five KRC Talk Station Sherry Poland. At the top of the our news, we're gonna hear from Phil Kirpin. He's President of American Commitment. Is the economy strong. We'll get his reaction to the interest rate cut as well. That'll be at eight thirty. I'll be right back.
Speaker 14: You're just minutes away from refreshing your news feed at the top of the hour.
Speaker 4: I have never seen anything like this.
Speaker 1: Exclusively fifty five KRC the talk station. This report today future of America. Trump is president in breaking news happening right now. It could all change. Keep up with life one fifty five KARC the talk.
Speaker 10: Station eight o six. You're a fifty five kr CED talk station. Happy Thursday.
Speaker 1: Brian Thomas here, welcoming back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show. We get her every election season and it's coming at us like a freight train. Welcome back from the Hemlin County Bard of Election, Sherry Poland. Always great having you on the program. Good morning, Thank you for let me start off by thanking you and everyone at the Hamilton County Board of Elections. I think the last couple of elections. We've gone down to early vote. You know, get the car load of the family members and zip on down there with my son and daughter. It is such a well oiled machine. Even times when I have voted when there's a line out the door, that line moves. I mean, you're not outside very long if there is a line, so don't let it discourage you. Plenty of parking, such a major improvement over the prior location. And you got a wonderful website that answers everybody's any possible question you could have about it, which is vote Hamilton County, Ohio dot gov, Sherry polland congratulations on the wonderful work that you're doing it. So, like I said, a very well oiled machine. So with that in mind, early votings fast approaching. What day are we going to start voting?
Speaker 15: Yes, voting begins on October eighth. That is the day we open our doors for early in person voting that you just talked about. And that's also the day we begin mailing absentee ballots to those voters who have requested one.
Speaker 1: Okay, absent de voutes go out on the early voting start date. That's a good question to answer. I was kind of wondering about that. Now insofar as getting registered. If someone's going on I got to get registered, how do they go about doing that? And how do they go about updating their voter information because if you changed address things like that, you need to update your voter role.
Speaker 15: Absolutely, that's a great question because that's the first deadline that we're concerned about with this election because it's fast approaching. So for those citizens that have not yet registered to vote in the state of Ohio, the deadline is October seventh.
Speaker 2: It's easy to do.
Speaker 15: Folks can register online by going to our website. You just gave that website, I'll give it again. Vote Hamilton County, Ohio dot gov. When registering online, citizens do need to provide two forms of ID, both driver's license number or State of Ohio Identification Card number and the last for digits of their social so when you know, it's an extra layer of security. When folks are registering online, they can also register at their local Bureau motor vehicle at a public library, they can come here to the Board of Elections. When registering using a pay per form, only one form of ID is required, and on Monday, October seventh, our board will be.
Speaker 2: Open until nine pm to register people to vote.
Speaker 1: Sure you mentioned you need a photo, a proper photo ID, the state issued idea or the driver's license to register online. How do you get the driver's license information when you're registering online? Is it just your driver's license number? Do you have to scan it or how does that work?
Speaker 8: It's just your driver's license number.
Speaker 15: You input your driver's license number when you go to our website, it'll actually take you to the Secretary of State's website. The state wide voter Registration database communicates with a BUA Motor Vehicle database.
Speaker 8: They share inform, they share data and information.
Speaker 15: So when you register online, that's why you have to have both forms of ID, and then we use the signature that you have on file with the BUA Motor Vehicles.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, and in terms of your hours of operation, you're normally eight to five Monday through Friday. I see you have eight to four pm hours on Saturday. This is after early voting starts, but you're also open on Sunday. I was amazed to see that.
Speaker 15: Yes, so our normal office hours are actually eight am to four pm and then when once early voting starts on October eighth. Early voting is from eight to five, and then the closer we get to the election day, the more extended hours we have for early voting. So the first two weeks is eight to five Monday through Frida. The third week is eight to six. The fourth week it's actually eight too. I'm sorry, it's actually seventh thirty thirty to seven thirty. Yes, yes, And then we're open the like you mentioned, we're actually opening because it's a presidential year. The two weekends before, so two Saturdays and two Sundays, people have the opportunity to vote. You know, the hours changed throughout the month, so I highly recommend people go onto our website and get the scheduled.
Speaker 1: It's a really easy website to navigate. Again, I'll give you props for making it so easy for my listeners and everybody else vote. Hamilton County, Ohio dot gov. Now moving over to the all important subject of poll workers here, Sherry Poland, let me guess you're in need of poll workers for the upcoming election.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes we are, and you know, I know it's a long day.
Speaker 15: I think that's the that's the reason we are given most on why people do not want to work the polls, and we understand the team here at the Board of Elections arise at the Board of Elections before the poll workers get to the polls, and we're here for hours after the poll workers have gotten home. So I understand it's a long day, but I'll tell you this one will go quickly because you'll be busy and it's you know it will. And you know we typically see high turnouts and presidential elections Hamilton County, you know, usually somewhere between seventy and seventy four percent.
Speaker 2: So that's good. You are paid for your work. And actually, earlier this year, our.
Speaker 15: Board of Elections, along with the Board of County Commissioners, gave the poll workers a race. Poll workers now make two hundred and twenty five dollars for their service, and if you have a manager's position and with additional responsibilities, you'll make up to.
Speaker 2: Two hundred and seventy five dollars. So you are paid for your work.
Speaker 15: It's a great serve your community and it's not a difficult job. We really do everything we can to support the poll workers. We train them and then we have a special help desk line dedicated just to them for their questions on election day.
Speaker 1: Well, and I can only go back go to the experience of my wife and some of my other friends have had working the polls. I don't ever recall hearing about anything involving confrontations or arguments that I think. The people who volunteer to be poll workers are in it for all the right reasons, and the motivations are pure and clear. They want them and maintain the integrity of the vote. And it doesn't matter what party you are, You're there to do a job on behalf of the public and the voters. So yeah, I mean low likelihood of anything going wrong. I would imagine Sherry.
Speaker 2: That is so true.
Speaker 15: It is very rare that we have any type of problems amongst the poll workers. It's just like the team here at the Board of Elections that I'm so proud to be a part of. It's Democrats and Republicans. You know, we put our politics aside when we walk into the board and poll workers do the same when they walk into that location because we all have a common goal, and that is to administer affair and free election.
Speaker 1: Vote Hamilton County, Ohio dot gov. All the information you whatever need in terms of getting registered, changing your address, updating your information, and of course all the information on the dates and times when you can start early voting. Cherry poland thank you again on behalf of all my listeners and folks in Hamilton County for the hard work that you do each and every year, and for providing this information today on the morning show. And get in to vote and get out to vote. You got to get registered to do it, so get over to vote Hamilton County, Ohio dot gov. Sherry, have a wonderful day and best of luck as we fast approach November.
Speaker 2: Thanks Brian, I appreciate you having me.
Speaker 1: I'm happy to do it, happy to do it. You're always welcome here in the morning show. It's eight fourteen folks. If you have care see the talk station. You know it we're going to pull. Is rewarding too, don't give me a phrasing button on that streker. It is rewarding. You're helping out. And you know, if you don't do anything by way of campaigning, door knocking, working for camp and it's whatever. The integrity the election, most notably in this presidential election year, is very very important. So it's nice to know that you've got both parties there keeping an eye on things and making sure people are minding their p's and q's. And that's the job of a poll worker. Okay, let us move along. We got a little bit to talk about before we get to the bottom of the how Phil Kerpen's going to join the program at eight thirty. Sadly, and please thoughts prayers to Jay Ratliffe and his family. Jay's father passed earlier this week, and Jay dearly loved his father and he's a lucky man for him being alive as long as he was considering the age. But he did pass away, so he won't be joining us this morning. He's involved in the grieving process, which I certainly understand. So prayers to Jay and his family. A fifteen fifty five KC the talk station and Cover Sincy. I'll tell you what my buddy Jeff. I talked to my buddy about my buddy Jeff all the time, and Jeff is a supporter of the sponsors. Now, Jeff I believe owns his own small business, and so he took my advice and called Cover since he the team it covers sincey to find out if there's a better way to manage medical insurance for him and him and his team, and he was amazed. He says, no one he has ever done business does works the way Covers. Since he does, went over every single employees individual status one by one, and that's the way it works with Cover. Sincey so small groups, he can end up saving you thousands and thousands of dollars. Improve your business's bottom line. Get your employees insured in situations where they might not be even inclined to get the medical insurance that your company is offering because there's too much out of pocket liability. Listen, man, I don't have nine thousand dollars to shell out before the medical insurance kicks in. Let alone the fact that it's an expensive monthly premium. John Rowland the team can solve that problem for you, making your employees happy. Improve employee retention too with the way that John Roman and the team work. Medical insurance hundreds of insurance companies, thousands of medical policies. What they do is a layered package of insurance. So you get dollar one coverage for your regular visits, you get emergency room coverage. It's actually going to cover the hospital bill, and you pay less. It doesn't cost you anything but time. So call them and just fill out a form online, or call them up and schedule deployment to talk with them with about your insurance. Any one of the team members can help you out. They're brilliant at what they do. Five one three eight hundred two two five five five one three eight hundred. Call the website with the form you learn more about the team and get the process started. It's Coversinc.
Speaker 8: Dot Com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: We're just hours away KRC Detox Station five one three seven fifty five hundred, eight hundred eight two three talk before I go to the phones, I want to mention real quickly. Here I mentioned the most influential teacher I had in K through twelve education. Man, I have so much respect for and I think probably my introduction to the Socratic method form of teaching. Chuck burkhol Is my government teacher. Just a great guy. He really got you engaged. He allowed that free exchange of ideas in a high school classroom environment. A profound impact on my education and my interest in government, most notably you know Constitution et cetera. And he wanted me to let you know that the Harrison Sims Museum Foundation is going to be holding its second annual Historic Walk this Sunday, six thirty pm. The event is free, so it's parking is located the Miller Stockholm American Legion twenty nine on East State Street, and there's a trolley there that can shuttle people who prefer to ride to each event. So again, Harrison Sims Museum Foundation, second Annual Historic Walk this Sunday at six thirty. There you go, Chuck, Happy to help you spread the word on that. Going over to the phones, Mississippi James. Always good to hear from you, my friend. Welcome back to the Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Good morning, doctor Bryant. Okay, this morning, I'm confused.
Speaker 1: Like I am a lot of time I joined the club.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's my state of mind. But you know, as I hear the Republican ramp up ways to get more peoples involved than elections, you know, that's the same thing the Democrats are saying. Yeah, well, I guess there's only so many pieces of vice as you can put out there. Both of them are saying the same thing. But then I hear Republicans say that, hey, the Republican Party did not choose Trump. Trump pretty much kicked the door in and became a candidate. So now when you look at that and I guess the fact he's a candidate now, so hey, the party got to put you know, got to be a legiance to the party and put it over.
Speaker 1: Well, he did have challengers Mississippi James. It was a primary process, and they did have a convention where the delegates picked Trump over the alternatives that had run in the race. Some of the alternatives that were originally running ended up joining Donald Trump and supporting Donald Trump as the candidate. So I mean, at least there was a process. It might not have been Trump, it could have been somebody else. We had other people who were opting to run. They just couldn't beat Trump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true too. You see a couple of Republicans say, hey, he more or less kicked the door down and didn't want it. But he's here now. So he's sort of like, what do you do with this? Is he a counselor is he what? But I'll tell you what now when I heard him say it, and I know a lot of people are tribute stuff to Trump that he don't say, but maybe you can fact check me on this. When he said he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and never lose any votes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I think he said that. But you know, there is something out there called the tongue in cheek comments humor. You know, I can think of a lot of very broad, bold, you know, could be interpreted other than what it was intended to mean, statements that anybody could make. Was that was the only point he's so full of. He's such a malignant, narcissistic person who is so thrilled with himself that he believes he could, you know, get away with anything kind of statement. I mean, that's just Donald Trump being Donald Trump. Do I really believe that he would go out and shoot somebody, of course not. I don't believe that was something to incite violence. He was just merely talking about how popular he is, which goes back to your original point. Yeah, he had a built in massive people who are always Trumper people. You know, there's these never Trumpers, there's always Trumpers. And I'm talking about on the Republican side of the equation. Of course, a lot of people are just Trump fanatics. I don't get that either, Mississippi James. I'm in favor of Donald Trump to be president. I think he offers a better solution than whatever Kamala Harris is offering, which I don't know because she really won't tell us and won't explain it. But I'm not enthralled with the man. I wish he was somebody else, just because he would take the wind out of the Democrat sales that they don't have this built in evil Orange man component which is built in the Democratic side of the ledger. I mean, people just lose their minds if you even bring the guy's name up. It's that that's sort of that joke that Trump is living rent free in their heads. So yeah, if he wasn't here, I think would be in a much different place. Most notably because Kamala Harris has now gotten the nod from the Democratic Party again, depriving Democrats of an opportunity to choose who they want. Going back to twenty nineteen, when she dropped out of the presidential race because not a single Democrat would vote for her. Polling reflected that she couldn't generate any traction whatsoever, so she quit. Now she's the nominee, so that one. You know, I'll leave it to you to decide one where another whether it's right or fair or whether it matters an iota, but the Trump factor can't be denied. You know, there's built in anger on one side, and there's built in just absolute adoration on the other among certain segments of each party, and the rest of us are scratching our head. So I share your confusion to a certain degree in Mississippi, James, I sure do. And I appreciate you calling in a twenty five right now. If you have Kerse detalk station, Phil Kerpin is the economy strong? What's the story with the interest rate cut? President of American for Commitment On next first, Susette Losa Camp. You should call Susette if you are interested in buying a home you need a mortgage, She's the one to call. You got a mortgage already, you want to get some equity out of your home, or you have paid off your home and you want to get some equity out of that. It's easy to do. Just call Suzet loads Camp. I'm not a fan of reverse mortgages, but she can handle that. If it relates to mortgages, you're talking with a woman that I think has more experience in the mortgage business than anyone thirty five years, and I know Suzette well. I can't believe she's even old enough to have thirty five years in the mortgage business. But she's with Cross Country Mortgage, so any state in the Union and Puerto Rico, she can help you with your mortgage related needs. Best possible human being in terms of customer service, You're gonna love working with her. She's sweet and she will get you through the process very quickly, with no junk fees and no application fees. It's always just great rates at a low cost. Her number five one three three one three fifty one seventy six. We're kind of outside business hours, but if you call it, she'll get right back with you. She's great about that. Five one three three one three fifty one seventy six or center an email. Same thing goes sus that dot Low's camp is spelled l O s E kamp ss A dot Low's camp at c c M dot.
Speaker 8: Com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Are you receiving letters from the off UH channel line says a sunny day to day high and ninety over night clear in sixty four Sunday tomorrow high have ninety over ninety few clouds in sixty three and on Sunday, it's or Saturday rather a sunny day high of ninety three sixty three degrees.
Speaker 10: Right now, time for a traffic upbeat from the UC how Traanffic Center. The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center. It's open, the most comprehensive blood cancer center in the nation. The future of cancer care is here called five one, three, five eight five u se c C northbound seventy five continues to run close to an extra twenty minutes between Burlington Pike can the Cut in the Hill northbound fourth seventy one, and that the late times dropped under the fifteen minute market from before Grand into the city. Southbound seventy five continues slow through Wakhan Chuck Ingram on fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 1: Hey thirty here fifty five KRCV talk station. That little bumper music saddens me because, in spite of the fact that I'm pleased at Phil Kirpin from American Commitment on the program, I heard media aviation expert Jay Radliffe is not here because his father passed away again. Prayers to Jay Ratliffe and his family. American Commitment dedicated to restoring protecting American commitment to free markets, economic growth, constitutionally limited government, property rights, and individual freedom. Amazing concepts those which are fast eroding. It's led by Phil Kirpin, who is a leading free market policy analyst and advocate in Washington. Before his involved with the American Commitment, he worked with a group we were talking to earlier, Americans for Prosperity, was there for more than five years. Also he was with the Free Enterprise Fund, Club for Growth, among other things. Welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show, Phil Kurpin. Heny my pleasure again. It's Americancommitment dot org for my listeners. Want to strongly recommend that they check out your information there. Let's talk about the interest rate it is. They did lower it half a point yesterday. Since you deal so much with the economy and matters economic related, what is your reaction to it? Was it necessary to I know most people are going to say, great, the interest rate's lower, But what impact do you think it's going to have and was it necessary to lower the rate?
Speaker 16: Well?
Speaker 7: I think that it was probably time. I probably would have just done a twenty five basis point, not the fifty basis point, and they're forecasting two more cuts this year now they sort of telegraphed and additional cuts next year. I mean, you know, the inflation outlook has improved pretty significantly, and there's a lot of economic weakness and the fundamentals, and so the case for cutting was pretty good right now. The reason I I think they may be being too aggressive though, is the there are still some mixed signals on inflation. In particular, the gold price is very high in rising and I'm very concerned about the lack of discipline on the fiscal side of spending that they're going to do another massive onto the spending bill, most likely later this year. They can't seem to break their habit of doing that almost every single year, and especially depending on the outcome of the election. I mean, we've got Kamala Harris has endorsed Biden budget that spends seven trillion dollars. I mean, if something like the only thing that's rending that from happening now is that you get a Republican House that's sort of giving a little bit of gridlock that's flowing some of those ambitions, but you know, we get democratic control of everything. And they're also the races on spending again. Inflation is going to shoot back up. There'll be a lot like what happened in the seventies, where you know, we had one episode that came down and we had an even bigger episodes kind of back to back, and so there are risks in both directions. But I do think that some cut it was probably time because the economy softening and we want to maintain economic growth. We don't want to go into a recession. And the inflation measures for the moment happened pretty muted with the exception of that gold price. So I would have cut a quarter point myself. I think they're cutting, probably more aggressively than the data would dictate, because I think they want to give a more of a short term boosts the economy, because they probably favor the Democrats because Trumpet said he would fire j. Powell. So that's my take. I would have cut, but not as much as they did.
Speaker 1: What's your reaction and probably low hanging fruit for you, Phil Curvin, but your reaction to Kamala Harris's proposal to tax unrealized capital gains. I think that would ultimately be found to be unconstitutional. But what is your take? What would the real what would the how would the market react, and what impact would it have on the American economy if she got what she wanted.
Speaker 7: Well, let's think about this, right If if all of these big holders you know, and sh they say, oh, it's only for the one hundred millionaires or it's only for the billionaires. I think the proposal is it's over one hundred million a network something like that, and you say, oh, well, that's only super rich. They want to say, oh, it's only super rich, you don't need to worry about it. But those are the people that hold massive amounts of shares and all the most successful companies in the country, the founders, the early investors and so forth. And if you tell them you've now got a huge tax build that you have to pay whether you sell your stock or not, they either need to take out huge loans to not sell their stocks and pay the tax are more likely. What will happen is you'll have a selloff, and that means everybody who's in all of these companies is going to suffer the consequence of you know, that selloff, and they're going to lose value. Also, I think it's completely unworkable, and of course you know, the other aspect of this is every tax starts only on the super wretch. I mean, the income originally came in was only on the super wretch. And then of course it starts to creep down over time. And you know, so when people say, oh my god, this is terrible, they're gonna end up having basically a federal property tax on my house when the value goes up. And then then you know, the fact checkers say, oh, no, no, no, this is only for super rich. I think the normal people that are worried about this, they're smarter than the fact checkers telling them not to worry about it, because if they get this in, they will move it down the income chain over time.
Speaker 1: That's what always happened without question. And I think oftentimes people who are embrace this class warfare mentality, Oh they're just the evil billionaires of the world. I think they quite often forget who their employer is. It's those evil rich people who make that much money are the ones that create jobs and offer opportunities for folks and invest that money that evil profit into businesses and create even more jobs. Without them, a lot of us wouldn't be working.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and just make our lives better in a lot of ways. Like you know, especially you know, you turn out these tech billionaires. I mean, like you know why the Google guys make billions of dollars because now you can find literally any information you want in a second, free of charge by going on their website. You It's like, if we creat an economic system where we don't reward creating things and venting things, making new things, making people's lives better, we're gonna get less of all of that, and we're gonna have worse lives as a result of that.
Speaker 1: Okay, before we part company, feel current an American commitment. Energy prices are gone through the roof. If I know locally, Duke Energy was seeking a rate hike. We've already experienced a thirty percent increase over a year. It looks like it's going to continue to go up. This is the direct consequence of and I think the product of a sort of a win for the left. I mean, you know, I always go back to Barack Obama. The price of gasoline will necessarily go up. That is not because of market forces. That is because of legislation and regulation and denying us access to an energy resource we need. This is a high energy prices are a win for the left. I mean, I can't look at it any other way. Is there any solution to it? Can we go back to when we didn't have such a heavily regulated, green focused energy production.
Speaker 7: Oh, I sure hope so. And you know, the the amazing thing about what the Democrats have done on energy is, you know, like ninety percent of it was not done legislatively. It was done through abusing regulatory powers of the various agencies. And that famous quote from Obama about how I'm gonna make your electricity prices necessarily skyrocket. He was talking about his cap and trade legislation that he had proposed to Congress, which passed the House barely even with a huge Demograph majority, and then crashed and burn so hard they never even voted on in the Senate. And if our systems government were working the way it's supposed to, they would said, oh, it didn't pass, I can't do it. Instead he said, I have kind of phoned the EPA is going to cap it. Instead. We're gonna do it. We're gonna have you know, a million regulations to accomplish all the same things. And Trump turns a lot of those off, but Biden gets in turns all of them back on, and then something, we actually have regulatory costs now in access to what we had under Obama, which I thought he was there gonna be the world champion forever. I didn't think his records could be beat. And Biden has bet And then of course now we've got this strange spectall of Kamala Harris claiming that she's going to be totally different than Biden, and she's going to solve all our problems. But she supports all the policies that have caused this situation, particularly with respect to energy and the obsession with local warming and the green energy stuff and anti oil and gas. And you know, we are all seeing the consequence of that in our electric bills. And I'll add another part to that also, which is the Democrats want to repeal the Trump tax cuts, which means higher corporate taxes, which also will directly mean higher utility builds, because when we cut the corporate tax, dot cut utility builds. Because they did they passed those savings on. They actually have to in most states as a regulatory matter, pass those federal tax savings on.
Speaker 1: Oh you have a choice. It is in November and its Phil Kirpin points out the better choice is Donald Trump if you're concerned about your energy, build a national debt and everything else. Although I got to point out Phil, donald Trump wasn't exactly a deficit hawk.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's not great.
Speaker 3: I didn't look.
Speaker 7: I don't want to lie to you. He's not great. He's not great on spending, that's for sure. I think he was very good on tax he was very good on regulation, he was good on energy. He was very bad on spending. But Democrats are even worse. So it's not it's a problem. It is a problem. And I don't know what to tell you other than we're going to keep trying to make the case that we've got to have some some spending restraint and some discipline on the on the budget. But you know, if all they do every year is do nothing all year and then in December past some gigantic monstrosity, it's very tough to get to fight any of the specifics. And then I don't know they've been doing it every year for how long. That it's a mess. It's really a disgrace because every time a new speaker comes in, what do they say, Oh, regular order. We're gonna funk this. We're going to fix the institution, and then what happens.
Speaker 1: Nothing changing, Continuing resolutions and kicking the can down the road is the order of business these days, Phil Carpon, find them online, check them out the website. It's Americancommitment. Dot or Field's been great having you on the program. Serve best of health, all right, eighty five cac DE Talk station. See there, I'm not the only one who could be critical of Trump, Ernie. I'm a half assed conservative apparently, and because I'm not completely committed to the man who is Donald Trump, although I am voting for him and I do support him. One of the reasons I'm somewhat disappointed in his presidential term. The deficit went up by massive amounts. Somebody's got to put a lid on spending. Anyhow. It's twenty two three Route forty two between Mason and Loven and my favorite gun store and indoor range. You're in best possible hands. The folks at twenty two three are just a welcoming, warm environment. So for those folks who aren't really familiar with shooting, maybe you looking to acquire a firearm. That's where you need to go. Their folks will help you out select a proper one. They have training classes and I'd like to joke about I've never picked up a gun before, but I want to own one. They got a class for you. And if you know how to shoot and you're pretty good, they've got a class for you too. Home those skills. They have membership options on their amazing indoor range, the cleanest, safest range you'll ever shoot on. And of course the owners. I always like to mention Wendy and Jeff because they're outstanding people. Massive selection of handguns and long guns. You get ammunition accessories, whatever you need in terms of firearms and related that matters. You're in the right hands. Twenty two to three dot com. It's the number twenty two followed by the word three spelled out twenty two to three dot Com.
Speaker 8: Fifty five KRC Man.
Speaker 1: If you're suffering, Hey, forty eight five kr CD talk station, same old song and dance ton Joe on over to the phones. I got Evelyn on the line. Everyone, Thanks for calling this morning. Happy Friday eve to you.
Speaker 16: Hey, Brian, you know the description of Trump you gave was sort of the opposite of what is true. He's a subtle, funny, Abraham Lincoln ish type of speaker. He talks to the issues. He They sound funny to people who aren't from New York, but people are really going to have a wonderful opportunity if they take the time to listen to him whenever he's on. And he's sort of the American modern Abraham Lincoln. The way he talks. He's a riot, he's not hysterical. He does issue things that are, you know, horrible, He's talking to the issue.
Speaker 1: So thank you, thanks to the call. Evlyence Harry draws her own conclusions. And you know, I'm entitled to be critical of the man on certain areas. You know, we all have our own style. People may be very critical of me. I've been doing this every day and for like eighteen and a half years. And hey, I am who I am. I think Donald Trump's presidency probably would have been a perfect presidency had he just minded the spending. Folks, we are facing a genuine, one existential threat with ardent with the debt. It went up five to six trillion under trumpet, It's going up seven trillion dollars under Biden. It's gonna go up another seven plus trillion dollars under Kamala Harris. It's what Phil Kerpin pointed out. I mean, at what point do you think this? How long can this this this go? Other countries have done this before, run the printing press until they have gone into oblivion. Like every man, woman, and child with a measure of with a modicum of money, income, resources, or intellect left Venezuela because they went full on socialists. They ran the printing press until the inflation rate was beyond comprehension. Same thing happened in Zimbabwe, same thing happened in the Weimar Republic. It's gone on. It just it's it's a stupid experiment that doesn't work. At some point, the bill has to be paid. And right now we got north of one hundred percent of GDP I guess going into the debt service or a trillion dollars annually, A trillion dollars that's your credit card interest payment on what we've racked up to date. Social Security, Medicare are not funded sufficiently. The running out of the fictitious money that they have, those programs are going to have to be fixed or I guess they're going to run the printing press to start printing out social Security checks further well, imperiling our entire country. It's just a reality. So yeah, I'm entitled to be critical on certain elements and that I don't necessarily cotton to Donald Trump's lingo. Hey, that's just me. We're all on tied opinions. We all know opinions are like, we've all got one sphincters. I am not being critical and I'm not saying vote Kamala Harris. I would never say that. I encourage you to vote for Donald Trump for a variety of reasons, not the least with which we saw what he was able to accomplish during his four years, in spite of the fact that he was facing NonStop twenty four to seven attacks, lies made up in an effort to undermine what the job he was doing. The deep state hates him. He is a threat to the deep state. They've built that administrative state up so large, and people quaked in their boots when Donald Trump got elected. Oh my god, what are we going to do. Let's make up stuff about him and keep him busy and back on his heels for his four years in office, and that way he can't accomplish what he wants to. He was able to get rid of a lot of regulations, though didn't he get rid of two for every one new one you put in. That's the kind of president we need. I'll take him back again. I'll embrace the idea of a Trump candidate or presidency again. I will sigh with relief if he beats Kamla Harrison November. I am frightened of a Amala Harris presidency. So that does not mean that I can't be critical on certain levels. So go ahead and call me a half assed conservative if you want. I am a little libertarian. I trust you with your wallet and I trust you with your zipper. I want a small government, limited government, free markets, fiscal responsibility. There's old Tea Party principles that did was just they were just abandoned in favor of embracing I don't know whatever direction they win. Limited government, free market and low regulation. Small government that means no micromanagement of your life, market forces at work, an energy policy that makes sense that allows us to have inexpensive energy, like, go ahead, embrace nuclear power. How come that hasn't been done. It's one of my favorite things to complain about nukes are doable modular nuclear plants. These aren't the three mile islands of yesteryear. We have advanced decades in the area of modern nuclear technology that would create so much energy in a very small platform and not put out any carbon dioxide. Not that I think carbon dioxide is bad for the planet. I think it's good because trees eat it. Anyway, we got to talk for one more Joe Sherry, welcome to the program, and a very happy Thursday to you.
Speaker 4: Thanks for taking my call. Brian, happy to I just I agree with you. I love Trump's policies. He'd done a great job for our country, but he could do better as far as the spending goes. And anybody who does a household budget can tell you that you don't have to own a business, you don't have to be a rocket scientist if you do clear mass money coming in versus money going out. We have to make money and not be spending every single penny that we make because we can't afford it. We have a trillion dollars worth of debt that we have to pay on the thirty four trillion dollars that we owe every one hundred days, A trillion dollars in interest.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: We can't afford it. All that does is invites China to come in and take over us. All that does is invites Russia to see that we're weak. It doesn't do us any good. And so being critical and not overly critical, but just being critically thinking and saying, gosh, he's done a great job on these things, but he could do even better in this area.
Speaker 1: That's positive.
Speaker 4: And I think he would respect you for saying that he wouldn't. He wouldn't be upset at all.
Speaker 1: You know what I think. I think you're right, Share, and I appreciate the support along the lines that I'm talking. Yeah, we like him, but there's certain things that could be better, and hopefully term number two he'll demonstrate better in terms of our reckless spending policy. Share, you have a wonderful day, and thanks for listening to the program and calling in this morning. Dan, I apologize don't have enough time or out of time in the program this morning. For tune in tomorrow Tech Friday with Dave Hatter and get the conversations on podcasts Donald and anil American for Prosperity Action. You can help get in touch with AFP action dot org and or common and help out Sharry poll on Board of Elections. All the information is right there at the Hamilton County Board of Elections webpage. Early votings fast approaching. They need poll workers, so please if you have any time to work the polls on election day, they could sure use your help, so register right there at the Bord of Elections website. Fifty five KRC dot com for all the details Tech Friday tomorrow. Thank you Joe Strecker for all the work that you do. Folks, have a great day and stick around gunbex Right up, worldI guys don't exactly happen on a schedule. What the latest talk days do at the top of every hour fifty five KRC be talkstation. This report is