Speaker 1: Good evening, all members of the retinue, all members of the squires of the Cajun Night. I am the Cajun Knight, Jacob Mook, your host, and I want.
Speaker 2: To thank everybody for joining me this evening.
Speaker 1: We got a couple of things to talk about, a couple of world news things, a couple of robotics things, a couple of American news things, and we're gonna get.
Speaker 2: Into all of it.
Speaker 1: But before we do, I do want to take this moment to give a shout out to Brohemian Grove that is going to be going on in Florida in just a couple of weeks. We're gonna be doing the thing. It is being hosted by Nephelin Death Squad. We are gonna be hosting one of the panels on the twentieth of June. The event goes the twentieth and the twenty first. The twenty first is gonna be more of a comedy based night. Owen, Benjamin Sam Tripley, Shane Cashman and a couple of other big names are gonna be out there headlining that event. The first night, the twentieth is going to be more conspiratorially geared.
Speaker 2: And that is where we will be headlining one of those events.
Speaker 1: So for anybody who's listening to the Cajun Night, if you would like to be a part of that, if you would like to come and hang out with us and all the things, then come make your way to Leesburg, Florida, right outside.
Speaker 2: Of Orlando and be a part of Brohemian Grove.
Speaker 1: The website for anybody who would like to be a part of that is brogrove dot com and it's gonna sing you right to the spot. Now let's dive straight into it. I want to just start off with America as far as the news and conversations are concerned.
Speaker 2: Because I know we have people from all over this.
Speaker 1: Great country and all over the world that listen to this, but specifically a couple of people that I know that live in and around Oregon, Washington, Idaho, northern California, all of that region the Pacific Northwest.
Speaker 2: And this article was posted today.
Speaker 1: I did research into it offline, of course, and there is countless articles. Some of them were posted a month ago, some of them were posted two months ago. This one was posted to day talking about scientists that are warning of a one thousand foot megassa spurs from an active fault line, it could wipe a part of a excuse me, it could wipe a part of America off the map. Now, depending on what this is or what's causing this, I'm hearing that it's a fault line. I'm hearing that it is a volcanic tube that is coming off.
Speaker 2: Of this area. Either way it goes when slash, if.
Speaker 1: This blows, it's talking about a tidal wave, and it's talking about basically sectioning off a portion of the continental US. It's not like just the coastal regions. It talks about. Oregon's more of a was place rather than it is place. But let's get into it. This is from AOL dot com for anybody who's curious. Scientists are warning that a one thousand foot tall megasunami could potentially wipe a large chunk of America off the map if a strong enough earthquake hits a specific active fault.
Speaker 2: Line over the next fifty years.
Speaker 1: Alaska, Hawaii, and parts of the mainland America's west coast are at risk if any earthquake erupts along the Cascadia Cascadia subsduction Jesus Christ if any earthquake erupts along the Cascadia Subduction Zone, a fall stretching from northern Vancouver Island to Cape Mendocino, Mandocino, California. A recent study by Virginia Tech Geoscience, is published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Science, estimates that there's a fifteen percent chance of a magnitude eight point zero earthquake hitting the region within the.
Speaker 2: Next fifty years.
Speaker 1: That quake, which would potentially flush away cities like Seattle and Portland, Oregon, could also sink coastal land by as much as six point five feet. According to the findings, they had these signs of the tsunami hazard signs. I don't know if this is actually outside of Oregon or where this particular one is, but I think it's just more of a you know, it's a marker kind of give an image to what they're talking about here. And I guess is that the Starbucks like main building here or is that just that Seattle is such a Starbucks place that they just put that on top of their main building.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It says Seattle and Portland, Oregon, are two cities that could be wiped off the map if a one thousand foot tsunami hits. In that instance, the mega tsunamis waves could reach up to one thousand feet, putting millions of Americans at new risk.
Speaker 2: While ordinary tsunamis produce.
Speaker 1: Waves standing a few feet tall, mega tsunamis are characterized by extreme height, with waves often stretching hundreds of feet into the air. Unlike gradual climate driven events quote unquote, this potential earthquake would happen within minutes, leaving no time for adaptation or mitigation. The scientists warned the expansion of the coasts of the coastal flooplane following a Cascadia subduction zone earthquake has not been previously quantified, and the impacts to land use could significantly increase the timeline of recovery, said Tina Dura, lead author of the study and assistant professor at Virginia Tech's Department of Geosciences. The new research found the most severe effects would be in southern Washington, northern Oregon, and northern California. Alaska and Hawaii, though further from the fault line, are vulnerable because of their seismic and volcanic profiles.
Speaker 2: That kind of makes sense. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: There has also been a quake of large seismic magnitude along the Cascadies subduction zone since seventeen hundred, so I don't exactly know what is happening with the volcano as far as what's making them think.
Speaker 2: This could happen.
Speaker 1: Now, it says who is watching for earthquakes, volcanoes and tsunamis? Trump is cutting the guardians at the gate. It's a CNN article they tagged on here. So of course, if Portland gets wiped off the map because of a tsunami.
Speaker 2: It's obviously Trump's fault. Yes. Of course.
Speaker 1: Of course, sometime between today and two hundred years from now, scientists say the big one will hit the United States. There is a danger lurking in the seafloor of the Pacific Northwest coast. After centuries of two tectonic plates pushing up against each other, the Cascadia subduction zone that runs from northern California all the way to British Columbia is due to rupture, possibly in our lifetime. We know that we have the potential for a really massive scale earthquake, the largest we've ever seen on the planet, said Harold Tobin, a professor at the University of Washington and director at the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network. We know that the Pacific Northwest has that possibility. The resulting earthquake could be a devastating magnitude nine point zero, and the subsequent tsunami could be one hundred foot high, overwhelming coastline cities and towns. Around thirteen thou eight hundred people could die and more than one hundred thousand others would be injured. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has estimated FEMA how about that. In short, it could be worse than any natural disaster the United States has seen in modern times, and many scientists say we are less prepared for it than ever before. The League of accept of Excerpts and scientists who have spent decades keeping watch the Guardians at the Gate is being decimated by the Trump administration's staff cutting. I gotta say, you know, eh, yeah, go ahead, Raven, I see your hand raised.
Speaker 3: So a part of my minor is environmental substainability. And I took two of these environmental classes on just specifically talking about those plates, like I did my whole thing about those plates. And it's really interesting because how the plates have been growing, like shifting underneath each other.
Speaker 4: Pretty much.
Speaker 5: It just takes one volcano.
Speaker 3: And because the Cascades, it's not cascade of the Cascades is they have like multiple volcanoes along that line. So they have like Mount Hood Mountain near Jefferson, they have uh, watch a clut.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 5: I just went my head, Helen, yep.
Speaker 3: And like if they if they, if one blows, it can trigger a chain reaction down the entire thing. And that tectonic plate is like precarious balancing right now. And if it shifts into the ocean, the other two that are in the ocean, it pretty much will like collide and cause this like massive hit. And that's why that tsunami is so such an option of like potentially happening is because of that huge plate and all those volcanoes lining up the ridge.
Speaker 2: So wait, you said it's cascades.
Speaker 1: It's spelled like cascadia, but it's pronounced cascades.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's it's the cap Cascades. It's the type of ridge that's all the way down instead.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 1: But yeah, okay, so you already you've done studies into this, and so they're saying that. I don't know why it's becoming such a talking point right now, because I remember seeing news articles about it a couple of months ago, and today I'm seeing more articles about it. I don't know if it's just because they're just kind of re running the story keep a spirit of fear alive and well within the American population, or if they're seeing something with one of these volcanic tubes that would lead them to believe that it's going to happen more recently than you know, fifty years from now, more like this year or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: There's a volcano in the ocean that you can pull it up there.
Speaker 3: I've had a lot of articles talking about it, and it's off the West coast, and pretty much what they've said is that if that rupture, depending on how it ruptures, I've read a couple of articles saying that like it would the pretty much it would send seismic activity into the other like faults, and then it would cause a chain reaction that way. There's also like a lot of rumbling underneath a couple of the mountains in Oregon and Washington, that, like they even talked about it last year, like one of them might potentially blow up, and so it just depends on Like it's like kind of one of those scenes that like one thing can set off a whole bunch of things.
Speaker 5: I don't know why they're.
Speaker 3: Like pushing super hard right now, but I have seen a lot more seismic activity in the surrounding mountains. And the one out in a volcano, the under Yeah, the underwater volcano out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm looking it up right now. So this is on opb dot org. Under sea volcano off the Oregon coast could blow this year, but don't panic. Well, okay, that kind of seems counterintuitive. The Axial Sea Mount, the most active volcano in the Pacific Northwest, has been making headlines lately with signs that it could erupt sometime this year, but experts say there's no immediate cause for alarm. Located about three hundred miles west of Astoria, organ and sitting a mile beneath the ocean surface, the Axial Sea Mount shows an increase showed an increase in earthquake activity this past March, but that surge has since been.
Speaker 2: Quote unquote like a bit of a lull.
Speaker 1: It feels to me like Axial is just treading water lately, said Bill Chadwick, a volcanologist. Well, that's an awesome title with Oregon State University, you know, the ducks. In an April thirty thirtieth email to OB reporter Jess Burns, inflation of the volcano surface is marching along at a fairly steady clip, but the rate of the eques of earthquakes is down a bit lately. Okay, So again, it's saying that the inflation of the surface is marching along at a fairly steady clip, but the rate of earthquakes.
Speaker 2: Is down a bit lately.
Speaker 1: That doesn't sound like a cause for no alarm to me personally. If anything, that sounds like it's the calm before the storm.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not a volcano expert or an earthquake expert. I've only lived through one in my entire life, and that's why I was living in Washington, DC, and hell, I didn't even realize it was an earthquake until much much later.
Speaker 2: That was like a freak thing.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Axial is more geologically active than any other any of the Towering Cascade volcanoes. Yeah, see, they spelled it right here, including Mount Saint Helena, Mount Hood, and Mount Rainier. And it has erupted three times in past twenty five years, most recently in twenty fifteen. Unlike the explosive eruptions off in associate with volcanoes, Axial is a shield volcano, similar to those found in Hawaii or Iceland.
Speaker 2: When it erupts, it doesn't blow its top.
Speaker 1: Instead, lava steps through the cracks on its slopes, flowing slowly across the seafloor, which makes sense. I completely understand this. So what is it that's making them say that it could potentially blow this year? And if it does blow, is it just gonna be another kind of spewing of lava or is it gonna be this thousand foot tsunami tidal wave they're talking about. You're suggesting again. I'm asking you, Raven, because you've done the studies into this. The reason why it could potentially go to a thousand foot tsunami is because if this blows, it could hypothetically set off a chain reaction with other volcanoes, which could in turn set off a plate tectonic shift which would start the thousand foot tsunami.
Speaker 2: Am I about on track here?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So there's like multiple variables because it has so many different different themes.
Speaker 3: But like it could potentially, like say if Mount Hood blew up, right, it hasn't blown up in like two hundred and eighty years or three hundred years or something like.
Speaker 5: That, So it's a pretty large volcano.
Speaker 3: It could in theory send shock waves over into Washington because they're not too many not too far away is more mountains, and then you have the Sisters, and you have Mount Saint Helens, and you have all of them, and so it could potentially start a whole chain reaction down down and along the coast, and those plates will shift, Like there's the plates in the ocean are shifting anyways, and so like if there becomes that volcano, say it actually erupts and it's like intense enough to shift the plates, that could throw the plates off that are on land because they actually are butting up against each other underneath the service, and that could cause like a potential tsunami because when the plates shift is when tsunamis happen.
Speaker 5: That are that like catastrophic.
Speaker 1: Okay, So now I'm curious will the volcano cause the earthquake that causes the shift, or the earthquakes cause the volcano which will cause the plates to shift. I like you said, I guess there's multiple multiple facets to this, and one could lead to the other, or the other could lead to the one.
Speaker 2: It kind of could flip flop. Correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, from like what I read in classes stuff like that, pretty much like they could go either way. I know that like the earthquakes can cause the mountains to want to rupture faster because like the way that they're shifting, and that causes the plates to move more. So it could very well be the earthquake situation happening that would cause all this to shift around.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, So for anybody who's living in the Pacific Northwest, specifically in the Washington, Oregon northern California area, if you hear a boom, I would say, get to high ground.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And while we're on the topic of things exploding in booms and all of that, if anybody hasn't heard, our boy Royce, our resident Jewish correspondent, actually was in his home.
Speaker 2: When he heard four very.
Speaker 1: Loud sonic booms and went outside to investigate and found nothing. Come to find out he was not the only one that heard this. Let's read about this. This is from KOAA dot com. I think it's yeah, the local Southern Colorado News or Colorado how people pronounce it. Mysterious boom rattles southern Pueblo County leaves residents searching for answers. Sonic boom earthquake. Pueblo County residents share their theories after a mysterious event.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm gonna play this little video here. Let's watch it together.
Speaker 7: Everybody Pueblo County heard it, describing it as a boom that came out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: I'm Michel Reyes, And while the explanation.
Speaker 7: Is still unclear, locals have a lot to say about what they felt heard and what they think it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was a sonic boom. It didn't seem like the planes, but it could have been. We thought maybe four Carson. We thought maybe the fault line along the Trinidad there.
Speaker 3: We thought it was just straight up above us, but we kind of heard it from afar.
Speaker 5: We weren't really sure what it was.
Speaker 7: A sound loud enough it was heard all around southern Pueblo County around ten Friday, morning, disrupting people's daily routines.
Speaker 8: Our neighbor was here and we were discussing a party, a birthday party, and it just started booming boom, boom, and it felt the floor move, the floor move. This whole thing was shaken like crazy. Things got moved around.
Speaker 7: Others like Bruce heard it in La Isabelle at the campground while he was paying an entrance fee.
Speaker 4: I was there with the person working at the booth.
Speaker 9: We heard this large boom and the whole booth shook, and you know, we didn't know what it was, earthquake or we looked for the mushroom cloud.
Speaker 2: There was no mushroom cloud.
Speaker 4: We didn't know what it was.
Speaker 7: But Ace employees like Jordan were also taken aback seeing the store doors and windows shape.
Speaker 3: Everybody just kind of like stopped and like looked up, kind of looked around. We had people show up into the store and asked, did you hear it?
Speaker 4: Did you know what it is?
Speaker 2: And we didn't have answers either, So we.
Speaker 7: Reached out to Colorado Department of Public Safety, Colorado State Patrol, and space based Delta one to ask if they knew what the loud noise residents were hearing, was all denied conducting any type of exercise in the area that would have generated the loud noise. For now, the source of that boom is unclear, leaving many residents here in Public County listening and wondering him.
Speaker 1: Okay, real quick, your boy was just very nonchalant about they looked for the mushroom cloud. The mushroom cloud, my boy, and you were just kind of like, you know, well, we didn't see a cloud. Like I feel like you were a little too calm about a potential nuclear bomb going on off. But all right, I guess people in Colorado just kind of they're on a different vibe. I suppose Royce, you were there, you heard these booms. You said there was four of them.
Speaker 2: Correct, Yeah, there were.
Speaker 10: There were four booms, and they progressively got more intense. The first one didn't actually bastly shake the mirror, but by the fourth one by the mirror and the bathroom was shaking. Then when I went outside, I actually saw four contrails in the air that were gone about twenty minutes later.
Speaker 1: When you say contrails, just for everybody who is not necessarily in the know, some might call those chem trails. Correct, they're talking about the streaks that are in the back of planes.
Speaker 10: Right, Yeah, there were there were four very distinct lines in the sky and then you said went away. No, they were completely gone. They completely complie them.
Speaker 1: Well, that leaves out the whole possibility of it being a chemtrail. Then things stay up there for hours. So that sounds like true contrails, which is you know, the exhaust off of a jet or or in some cases of rocket, and yeah, that dissipates. It's mostly steam which goes away after a few minutes. Four sonic booms. Now you were in the Air force and you know what it sounds like when a jet breaks the sound barrier, right, yeah, Okay, do you what is your personal take on this? If you had to completely hypothetical, complete out of left field, do you believe this is a plane that was going in and out of mock one and that's what made it hit the you know, the sonic boom multiple times?
Speaker 2: But no, you said it was four contrails, correct, it was for.
Speaker 10: So if they're they're needed by necessity, there would have to have been four different airport. It was an aircraft, but definitely four of them. That's it.
Speaker 1: Wow, but I mean even still, how close you got to be to the ground level for a sonic boom to shake and rattle the town? But below I mean that's not that's not something easily to do. How high help would you estimate these contrails were?
Speaker 10: That would be hard to say. I could not tell you. I can't judge, but like it was definitely lower than the clouds that were currently in the sky.
Speaker 1: Okay, interesting, Interesting would you if you had to guess, are you talking like a few hundred feet like these potentially were like low altitude flying jets that were just breaking it just to you know, what's it called, like rattle the tower, boom the tower or whatever they decided.
Speaker 2: To boom the county here?
Speaker 10: Possible? Okay, I would say I would say maybe a couple of thousand feet m and.
Speaker 1: That even that, like even I would guesstimate. I'm not an expert of aircraft or how that works, but a thousand feet you're not gonna feel the sonic boom. You'll hear it for sure, it's not gonna be enough to rattle the town.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what to make of that.
Speaker 1: Now Fort Carson being around there, do they test new ordinance or anything there.
Speaker 2: I don't I do not know, okay, hmm souse.
Speaker 1: I felt like most of the big the ordinance and things like that get tested in New Mexico or Nevada or somewhere where it's a desert, not Colorado around you know, decently inhabited residential areas or you know, so I would think. But I mean, okay, wow, interesting stuff. Everybody. Uh, we will keep it everybody posted on what comes out of this, because apparently the local government's keeping their mouths shut. The Colorado Department of Public Safety is keeping their mouths shut.
Speaker 2: The cops don't know anything either.
Speaker 1: Could this be a new aircraft that is being tested and that's why everybody's keeping their mouths shut about it.
Speaker 2: Possibly.
Speaker 1: I know there are some people that are gonna immediately assume that this had to have been extraterrestrials, and.
Speaker 2: That's the whole thing. I'm not saying it wasn't. But I could see it being more along the lines.
Speaker 1: Of a new aircraft, or maybe they're testing out new capabilities of an aircraft. I know, the F thirty five just got a new upgrade, or I should say a bunch of new upgrades. Because was it Lockheed Martin that was building a bunch of upgrades for I forget it was the F thirty five or maybe the thirty two, I don't know, but they were going to give them a bunch of upgrades, and then they scrubbed the program, so they basically decided to give it to another aircraft. And they might have just put a bunch of up grades on one of these aircraft and they just went out there to kind of stretch their wings a bit and test new capabilities.
Speaker 2: It's possible.
Speaker 1: It's equally possible that this is some sort of oopsy daisy on some ordinance. And for everybody who doesn't believe that that happens, I invite you to look at Operation Chrome Dome and how many broken arrows America has experienced when we accidentally, oopsie daisy dropped nuclear weapons on our own soil.
Speaker 2: The answer is like thirty two times.
Speaker 1: By the way, thankfully none of them went off, but that doesn't negate the fact that we've done that accidentally a few times, and that's not a conspiracy that's acknowledged by the DoD.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what to make of this.
Speaker 1: I'm more inclined to believe that it was probably aircraft and sonic booms.
Speaker 2: But even still, what kind of a sonic.
Speaker 1: Boom are you hitting to where they're able to feel it a thousand feet down? I don't know, but we will keep everybody posted as this story progresses. Now, let's talk a little bit about our president, our commander in chief, Old Donnie t uh Tony.
Speaker 11: Go ahead, sir, Yeah, thanks, one of the chiming a little bit, because yeah, sonic booms are all loud enough, but that's why the supersonic transport wasn't allowed to exceed one over one. It could only do it over the ocean. And yeah, it can't break windows and stuff, and the thousand feet is pretty low for that. So yeah, I'm not surprised that it was really loud.
Speaker 1: See you're saying that this is more than likely an aircraft that broke the sound beary, and that that's enough even a thousand feet is enough to rattle the town.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I would say it's definitely close enough. Okay, Yeah, Normally, normally they're flying way high up like the sst back to the concord back in the day, it flew at like fifty thousand feet or something. And it was only allowed to break the soundberry over the ocean. And planes, yeah, I have. My grandfather worked at an airport for many decades and he talked about how noise regulations have gotten more and more strict over time, and yeah, jet engines are quieter, but yeah, breaking the sound barrier is a pretty big deal. And the maximum speed below five thousand feet is two hundred and fifty knots, which is nowhere near the sound barrier obviously, but they try to do everything they can keep things quiet. Another fun fact about the sound barrier is the reason a whip makes the sound it makes is because the tip actually hits the sound barrier.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I've seen the slow modes of that.
Speaker 1: You could actually see the little vorties or vortices i should say, off of the very tail end of it whenever it cracks.
Speaker 2: It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 11: Yes, So if something that small can be that loud, yeah, a plane is definitely going to be really loud. Even a thousand feet is not that high up.
Speaker 2: And I could see that too.
Speaker 1: Four pilots that just decide to say, you know, hey, screw it, let's just do it and see what happens, and then they get back to four Carson, and all of them get whatever the officer equivalent of an NJP is. I don't know what officers get to get their their peepe slapped whenever they make a big oopsie. But and of course, like everybody's being quiet a vout like Nope, that certainly wasn't our officers, no way, man, I could I could absolutely see that being a realistic possibility as well. I mean, nobody was hurt, no windows got broken out, no, no things got damaged, So it would be uh, it would be.
Speaker 2: Equivalent to that a little maybe ground.
Speaker 1: Them for a little bit, teach them a lesson, but keep it super in house and under the radar.
Speaker 2: I could believe this too.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and this has less to do with sound barrier, but it's not too hard to break windows with big sounds. My grandfather lived through World War Two in the city that got bombed, and he said one of the first things that happened was pretty much all the windows broke, even if they weren't that close to a bomb that went off. So yeah, everyone replaced their windows with bywood with a tiny little plastic window on it. And you know, I don't know if this is going to be useful to many of us. Hopefully we never needed to know this. But if if you are in a situation where there's extremely loud sounds like bombs going off around you, the key thing you gotta do, apparently is plug your ears obviously and open your mouth to equalize the pressure inside and outside of your lungs.
Speaker 2: It helps, it helps.
Speaker 1: I'm one hundred percent with you on both the points you just brought up. As a matter of fact. So when I was stationed in Washington, d C. They we do evening parades on Friday nights and outside of the Commandant of the Marine Corps house, right, And whenever they do this, they have a battery. The body bears run these cannons for like a big crescendo, and it's a whole thing. It's a big, big pompous parade and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Originally they had two cannons, and I cannot remember the size of the original cannons was one hundred and twenty millimeter or something. Something that was a bit overly charged. And of course they're firing blanks. The first time that they fired both of them at the same time, because that's the thing, like they alternate, alternate, alternate, and at the very big crescendo they fire all at the same time. It blew out every window of the commonant's house. So they replaced those with three I want to say, they're like eighty one millimeters and they're the ones that are currently being used today. But yeah, the pressure alone, just from blank rounds being fired will absolutely shatter glass. So I'm with you one hundred percent on that. And also, one of my sergeants was telling me stories about when he was in Afghanistan, because a lot of the houses were basically, you know, mud hut type situations. He had this one guy who they pretty much nicknamed their breacher. He wasn't he was a regular rifleman, but for this intents and purposes, he was the breacher. And his big thing was he would take a flash bang, throw it into a room and push through the wall and like literally just collapse the wall in, get in the fetal position, plug his ears, and open his mouth woyoom.
Speaker 2: Then they clear the room and it.
Speaker 1: Would take him probably five or ten minutes to like not be nauseous. But yeah, I mean it's what they say as far as equalizing that, I know, I teamed up with some assaultmen on a range once, and I was watching them because to qualify they have to set off these shape charges that they make, and these homemade claymores and Bangalore torpedoes and all the stuff, all the fun stuff that you get to play with C four and do gangster things. And oddly enough, even as a basic rifleman, I was a road guard for that range for them, so I got to go play with all the C four with them and stuff, and to shield themselves from the blast, they hold up a sheet of kevlar.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: They don't get behind plywood, behind a burm, behind a barrier. They basically stack up behind each other like they're about to clear a room in an open field, and hold up a sheet of kevlar. And that's just for the potential of shrapnel. And every one of them was puking by the end of the day. It's beautiful. So yes, one hundred percent with you. They say, plug your ears, open your mouth, and get in the fetal position.
Speaker 2: It's the best you can do.
Speaker 1: But it still depends on radius of explosion and how far away you are from it. But yeah, one hundred percent with you now, sticking on the American continent. Let's talk a little bit about the Big Beautiful Bill and what's going on with that currently in Washington, DC. I know some people are not a big fan of Trump. Some people think that he's the Savior incarnate. Okay, and I'm not exactly on either one of those fences, but I should say in either one of those camps, I should say I'm on the fence.
Speaker 2: In a lot of these regards.
Speaker 1: But with that being said, he is trying to push the one, the Big Beautiful Bill. This is Fox News talking about it. Let's listen in.
Speaker 8: Work continues on President Trump's tax and policy bill, with some members of his own party is still holding out.
Speaker 4: The President hopes to get it done before the holiday weekend.
Speaker 12: Fox five anchor Rus Spencer joins us now at the Live desk with more on what's holding things up.
Speaker 2: Rus, spell Tom and Courtney.
Speaker 12: The bottom line is this ultra conservative members of the House Freedom Caucus what more spending cuts, and since the Republicans have a slim majority in the House, the holdouts constall the legislation.
Speaker 2: President Trump called them to.
Speaker 12: The White House with House Speaker Mike Johnson for some last minute arm twisting President Trump, How are you feelings, sir about your Big Beautiful Bill today?
Speaker 6: Very well?
Speaker 7: We know you're very well.
Speaker 1: I should mention also the guy standing next to Trump right here as the South African president and we're going there next. But anyway, learning more about the Big Beautiful Bill.
Speaker 13: I think progress is made.
Speaker 14: I think that.
Speaker 15: There is a pathway forward that we can see. But again, the leadership will have to figure out, you know what the timeframe of this is.
Speaker 1: The President yesterday laid out some real clear of the terms and we're working to achieve those.
Speaker 12: That's Chip Roy of Texas, one of the Republican opponents. Speaker Johnson worked out a deal with another group of holdouts who want to raise the cap on state and local tax deductions. The so called Big Beautiful Bill would extend tax customer President Trump's first term and remove taxes on tips and overtime, among other campaign promises. Democrats say millions of Americans would lose health insurance under Medicaid now. The bill is so big it even deals with artificial intelligence. Republicans are pushing for a ten year ban on AI regulation at the state level. They want to leave the rule making up to the federal government for the time being. Members of the House Energy and Commerce Committee ask some tough questions today about who should regulate AI.
Speaker 15: Much of the AI marketplaces comprive a small startups, and heavy handed regulations may ensure that the next great American company never makes it.
Speaker 4: The Republican's giant gift to big tech would.
Speaker 1: Block enforcement laws on the books right now that are protecting Americans from real world harms.
Speaker 12: Attorneys general from forty different states one that the ban would limit their ability to fight the use of AI for things like deep fakes and cyber scams. So that is another potential complication to the passage of the president's bill. If Democrats remain totally opposed as they are now, Republicans can only afford to have three members vote know and still pass it. At the live desk rus Spencer Fox five.
Speaker 1: All right, so let's break down a couple of things that we're just talked about here. This big, beautiful bill, as all bills are, that's ridiculously long, and it encompasses and brings in things that have nothing to do with anything else.
Speaker 2: But that being said.
Speaker 1: So they're talking about cutting taxes on tips and overtime I personally know most people in my life actually, with the exception of a very small handful, would benefit greatly from having that pass to where overtime is no longer taxed.
Speaker 2: We're talking you want to talk about stimulating the economy.
Speaker 1: Most people I were no work fifty to sixty hours a week on average. We're talking about complete game changer as far as take home income goes.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Part of that bill also brings up Medicaid. I understand why people would be upset about that, but also if more people have more money in their pockets, and I know it's very case by case.
Speaker 2: I know there's a lot of nuance to that.
Speaker 1: I get it, but a lot of people would have more opportunities to afford their own insurance hypothetically speaking, if they had more take home income. Now, for the people that aren't working, I don't believe it's going to affect them. I got to look at it and see what exactly they're talking about. As far as the Medicaid cuts go, I know it's not for you know, children born with disabilities, or you know, not even single income house holds like no income households and stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't believe they're going to be affected at all, but it does change it to who does and does not qualify for Medicaid.
Speaker 1: And I understand that's a very touchy, very tricky subject.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: Lumping that in with the tip taxes and the overtime taxes, Okay, I can at least make sense of that. But then they're also lumping in AI because of course they are. They're basically saying that they want less restrictions on AI companies and development because they want to stimulate the American economy in that regard as well. The Democrats are saying that this will lead to more deep fakes and cyber scams, which I find to be a bit ironic, just speaking on behalf of myself here. Cyber Scams is not you know, no political party holds the reins as far as that goes.
Speaker 2: That goes all over the place.
Speaker 1: The Democrats are worried that more AI will lead to more deep fakes, which is something that they have absolutely run the roost on for the past I would argue twelve years longer. I'm just throwing this out here, Okay. Interesting, interesting that that's the position that they're taking. But you know, me, I have a very ridiculously strong distrust of AI in totality. Honestly, there's just I don't see many benefits to it. I see it as a tool. I see it as potentially great, and it can be used for so many things, and I get all of that, but I also see that there's no way to regulate it. And and I understand the conversation, right I understand saying that on either end of AI there is a human involved. There's a human that is putting in the things for AI to generate, and there's a human that gets final say so once it gets released.
Speaker 2: That's as of now, that's as of right now.
Speaker 1: We don't actually know what five years from now AI looks like, six months from now, what AI looks like. And I know that I'm probably being a little bit of a skeptic and a little bit or I should say, a little bit of a conspiracy theorist on this one, but that's kind of I just don't see it.
Speaker 2: Playing out well. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm hopefully I'm wrong, and that AI becomes not the thing that's gonna take over people's jobs and not the thing that's gonna ruin the American economy.
Speaker 2: I hope not.
Speaker 1: But all that to say, time will tell and we shall see what happens with this big, beautiful bill and what becomes of it. Speaking on that, however, we're talking about technology and things. Raven Lee actually sent a couple of these articles that I think now would be an excellent time to bring up. This is in the field of robotics. This is from singularly Hub singularity hub dot com. Rather, these tiny liquid robots merge and split like terminator. They literally have created the terminator to bad guy, the liquid robot. They've created it now made of teflon and water. The robots could one day shuttle drugs around the body. And of course it's for medical advancement. That's how it always gets shifted in right, just like neulink. That's for people's health and wellness. It's super not for yeah, okay, anyway, Reading in here, it says our cells are like the ultimate soft robots, made mostly of liquid interior wrapped inside a fatty shell. They split, stretched roam and squeeze into every nook and cranny of the body. Actual robots not so much. Even soft robots made a flexible material struggle to deform outside of the physical limits of their building blocks. This month, a team from Korea introduced liquid robots inspired by biological cells about the size of a grain of rice. Each robot is made of water coated with teflam particles. The gummy candy like blobs wow are controlled using sound waves and can slip through the graded fence or slip through graded fences, chomp up debris, and skim across solid and liquid surfaces. Oh wow, Okay, let's watch this little video and learn more about it.
Speaker 16: Research has demonstrated a liquid robot called PEB or particle armored liquid robot. It can change shape, grab things, fall from small heights, divide, and merge, all without collapsing or leaking. The team tested it on a little mission where it collected a dangerous material, neutralized it, and brought it to safety as we can see in this video.
Speaker 1: Wow okay, So in one regard that is really cool like that that's pretty cool. And the fact they're using sound waves to control it and manipulate it like that, that's also pretty phenomenal. Shout out to real life technologies. Use promo code cult when you check out for a massive discount and free shipping. Cannot say that enough, it's healing your body through soundwave technology.
Speaker 2: But either way, so I'm.
Speaker 1: Curious how this is classified as a robot or if this is like the beginning stages of it all. Let's see here it says they also can function as tiny chemical reactors. In the tests, the team directed two robots, each loaded with a different chemical to jump off a ledge and merge together without breaking, allowing the chemicals to react inside their teflon shells. Because the robots are biocompatible, they could one day shuttle drugs too hard to reach areas of the body, potentially loading up on chemotherapies to kill tumors.
Speaker 2: For example, Chemo Don't Get Me Started.
Speaker 1: Formations with other molecular tools embedded within the bots could also help diagnose diseases. There is a direct quote here. It is challenging to emulate biological forms to functions with artificial machines, wrote the team. But a promising avenue to tackle this problem is harnessing the supreme deformability of liquids while providing stable yet flexible shells around them.
Speaker 2: So it says here from T one thousand to liquid marbles. Okay, here we go. Those who have seen Terminator two Judgment.
Speaker 1: Day hot take, in my opinion, probably the best cinematic film ever comprised. I stand on that hill and I'm willing to die on it. That was the best Terminator movie of all of them. And I think it was at that critical, per perfect time where CGI was just good enough to look real, but also the actual artistry behind true cinematography was also at its peak, and I think they just blended together to make Terminator to Judgment Day.
Speaker 2: Just ugh, It's a masterpiece. Personal hot take here.
Speaker 1: Those who have seen Terminator to Judgment Day will remember the film's formidable robot antagonist, nade of liquid metal. The T one thousand, deforms, liquifies, and reconstructs itself on demand, instantly healing damage to its body. Scientists have long sought to capture this versatility in machines without the killer robot angle.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course, that's totally what they're trying to avoid.
Speaker 1: Previous studies have used a variety of liquid metals that change their shape when subjected to electromagnetic fields. These unconventional robots, smaller than a fingertip, can split, merge and transport cargoes on demand, but their high metal content makes them incompatible with most chemical reactions and biology, lemiting their practical use. Another way to buildquid robots is to encapsulate water or other liquids in an armor like barrier. It's a bit like making gummy candy with a squishy but supportive outer casing and a gushy core. In practice, researchers does a hydro hydrophobic powder onto a liquid drop, the mixture shrinks into a bead like shape thanks to a physical phenomena called capillary interaction. These forces partly stem from the surface tension between a solid and a liquid, like when you barely overflow a glass and water forms around forms a round top. I've used this argument on the flat earth community before, and they act like that's not a thing. I've literally had flat earthers tell me that that's not true. Whenever you take a glass of water and fill it all the way to the tippy top and like keep putting like pennies in the cup, you don't see a round, bubble like shape of water form. So like, the water is technically higher than the ridge of the glass, but it's not spilling.
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 1: Because water has a surface tension within it is a whole thing capillary forces anyway.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is not necessary.
Speaker 1: It is a phenomenon, but it's something you could very easily replicate in your home right now.
Speaker 2: Sorry, all the earth is round, moving on, it says.
Speaker 1: Appropriately Dubbed liquid marbles, these nonstick water drops can roll across surfaces. Researchers can control their movement using gravity and electrical and magnetic fields, allowing them to float and climb across terrain. Some versions can even shuttle ingredients from one place and release their cargo in another. But classic liquid marbles have a weakness. Small fluctuations in temperature or force, such as squeezing or dropping, cause them to leak or fully collapse, so the authors developed a stronger shell to make.
Speaker 2: Their marbles more durable. Ice.
Speaker 1: Wow, look at that. We're not going to read the entire article, but that is pretty insane. That is absolutely insane that they actually have. I know how you would classify that as a robot necessarily, but I think that maybe I am a bit too uneducated on that to know what is and is not technically a robot. But we do have another article that kind of talks about this same phenomena here. This is from Interestingengineering dot com. Cell inspired liquid robot beats hard bodied rivals in drug delivery tumor treatment. Again, they've got to make sure it's for medical uses. That's why they get the big bucks for the research right. The design boosts liquid particle composites by using extra super hydrophobic particles, ensuring stability and adaptive shape shifting. Wow, and this article was posted by the way May fifteenth, so it's relatively recent. Researchers have developed a particle armored liquid robot, a liquid particle composite capable of deforming, engulfing, and merging without losing its structure. The innovative material resembles the behavior of cells, could lead to advanced biomedical applications like targeted drug delivery and tumor cell deconstruction. The breakthrough, reported by a team in South Korea, marks a significant step towards creating miniature adaptive machines for medical use. Although water is used as the liquid core in our pbs, the fabrication method allows for the use of alternative liquids, provided they can be frozen and hydrophobic particles can adhere to their serface without sinking. Set The researchers in a statement. Okay, so that's where I was about to go with the other article about ice. That's how they kind of got the rigidity to make the stick happen. But okay, so they're saying that essentially, if the correct let's say, you have some sort of for their example here, you have a tumor that is very hard to operate on, very hard to get to, and you don't want to riddle the entire body with chemo treatments. If the chemo drugs themselves could be frozen and the armor quote unquote could be adhered to it, you could inject it into the body or in some way shape or form, place it in the body near the affected area, and through sound waves get it to deliver the chemo directly to the tumor, especially in hard to reach places. I mean, it sounds pretty groundbreaking, but you know, I also have a bit.
Speaker 2: Of a distrust for this. That's just me. I don't know. Let's read more here.
Speaker 1: Versatile liquid robots Robotics often draw inspiration from biological creatures, from humanoids and quadrupeds to microscopic bio robots designed for medical tasks like diagnosing diseases, delivering drugs or targeting tumors. Cells are remarkably adept to changing their structure, yet traditional solid based robots find it difficult to mimic this fluidity. Although they provide some versatility, liquid based robots, such as those that use ferrofluids or liquid metal there we Go, are not appropriate for biochemical or drug delivery apple cations. Alternatively, hydrophobic powders can be applied to liquid surfaces to create armored bubbles or particular rafts. Liquid marbles lms are powder coated water droplets that exhibit a variety of uses, including chemical reactions, cargo transportation, and movement. Despite their potential, lms are prone to collapse, leaking, or structural failure under thermal or mechanical stress, limiting their broader applications. Yeah, I could see that being a bit of a drawback, right if you have set the core of this is frozen, and I'm sure they thought of this, These people are geniuses. But you put that in the body and it experiences a change in temperature or pressure anything else and it collapses. Now, you just dumped chemo drugs in a spot where you didn't want it, which kind of defeats the purpose of using this robot in the first place. So yeah, I could see it having a few potential drawbacks. Let's see here soft growing robots, this video here.
Speaker 6: This rule robot is special because one day it could save your life. It can grow hundreds of times in size and push through any space and nothing can stop it. Even sharp objects are no use against it. So what is this magic? There is no magic, only the genius engineering of soft robots, a kind of robot that can be made out of almost any material, powered by compressed air. This innovation grows from the top and moves through tight space like it's nothing. It navigates passageways on its own and can't be stopped by something like sharp nails. As long as compressed air keeps pumping this robot up, it will go through any space. It's not technically a robot, but if we add sensors, steering and a camera, we could say it's a half robot. This is another technology inspired by a plan and you guessed it a vine. The way this plant works is magnificent. If you place it in a sunny place, you'll notice how it will pursue the sun's energy and grow towards it overcoming any obstacles on its way. That's how the innovation got its simple name vine Robot. But how can this silly inflatable tube save your life? Well, have you heard of intubation. It's a process of putting a tube into a patient's throat and allowing him to breathe in case they can't do it on their own. To do so, a doctor uses their lurrynioscope and starts passing it down the throat until they get into the trachea. A doctor can do it in about a minute or two, while the patient may need it as soon as possible. So the robot can help this process to be faster and safer. All the doctor needs to do is insert this smaller version of the vine robot into the throat and let it go through the throat on its own, providing the patient the ability to breathe. It's quick and all you need is a bit of air to pump up the robot.
Speaker 1: They said it's quick, but you notice they did not say it's painless. But I mean, I guess at that point, if you're suffocating, you do whatever it takes to get a breath of air.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, that's not exactly the liquid robots, but that is at least advancements in robotics technology. Continuing here with the article, it says the new PB design enhances previous liquid particle composites like LM by enveloping the liquid with a surplus. So it's kind of repeating what the previous article said versus the soft robots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so now.
Speaker 1: Controlled splitting with the use of external magnet fields might be possible with the inclusion of cell propelled particles such as magnetic particles. Additionally, PBEs can be driven by acoustic, magnetic, electric, aerodynamic, or gravitational forces. The breakthrough, according to researchers, represents a major step towards creating soft robots that closely mimic important mechanical processes of the natural cells, opening up new applications in domains that sells for robust and adaptable robotic systems.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, what it's time to be alive, y'all.
Speaker 1: I you know, I understand the thought process to say that this would be, you know, something incredible that we need to do more research into and could save lives.
Speaker 2: And I am not negating those things at all. I get it. I agree with it.
Speaker 1: That being said, you know, maybe just because A saw Terminator two one too many times, I have a intrinsic distrust of liquid robots, just me. And then because they're gonna make this thing AI adaptable or it's gonna be powered or driven by AI and not. Currently they're not, but it simply will because everybody is putting AI onto everything. I just I don't see it as a net positive like they think it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, if any of y'all have any opinions on this, by all means chime in. But boy, oh boy, I just I can't see this ending well for everybody involved.
Speaker 4: So I kind of just have a question in general. Yeah, obviously, whenever we were growing up, we had movies like The Terminator and Eagle Eye and all these movies where the AI the machines turned out to be the bad guy. When did the narratives start to shift to hey, AI as your friend, Hey like do everything because it's a very interesting thing to where that's why we are more skeptical of it. However, the kids that are that are in his gen alpha whatever, they use it like, oh no, it's not bad. And how many movies now are geared towards the ai wor the machines being the quote unquote good guys. So that's an interesting thought.
Speaker 2: No, I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I don't know exactly when the culture shifted, but you're right, our generation on back, all of the movies, all the comic books, all of the everything talked about robots taking over technology, overtaking humanity. That was always the thing, that was always the thing somehow, And I think we could blame Wally a little bit for it, right, but I mean at that point, we could also blame Hollywood in general for shifting the narrative to where people liked robots.
Speaker 2: Right now, me and my kids are just watching this movie. I forget what it's called.
Speaker 1: It's some robot that was sent to a planet and is like observing things on this planet, and it like takes on a little duck as it's like baby, and it teaches it things.
Speaker 2: It's it's a cute movie.
Speaker 1: But again, this gener our children's generation, is being brought up with an unhealthy trust, in my personal opinion, and unhealthy trust of that level of technology and up until ten years ago, having a actual robot in your home was seen as like so crazy futuristic type thing. I know that our panirents generation thought that by the year two thousand we'd have flying cars.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 1: But even though the movie with Robin Williams bi centennial man right, it's not a good movie, I might add it, some would say one of the worst movies ever made.
Speaker 2: I personally liked it, you know, I dug it.
Speaker 1: But that was something this super ultra rich family afforded a robot to be an assistant in their home. And this robot slowly but surely went through the process of getting parts or placed with human organs, and then he died as a two hundred year old human being that started his life life out as a robot. But and you could see the way the world shifted between the year he was created and the year he died, the advancements in robotics and how much people started depending on technology.
Speaker 2: It was a wild movie.
Speaker 1: But all that to say what it wasn't portrayed as oh, robots are kind too. It was more like a robot understands its own I don't want to say mortality, but its own.
Speaker 2: It's only going to be good to a.
Speaker 1: Certain point, and it wanted to adapt itself to become a human, even though it knew that that would lead to its death. That was more of a good thing for it than to be a robot that can live in eternity or whatever the case is.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know when they made the decision, And by they, I mean like the upper elites, the deep state, whatever you want to call the they, right, I don't know when they decided that we need to lean more heavily into robots and advanced technology and computer systems that think for themselves and all these things as a net positive.
Speaker 2: But good God Almighty, you're correct.
Speaker 1: This younger generation not only is cool with it, they want it.
Speaker 2: They want AI.
Speaker 1: To be able to do their entire but they're looking at it from a different perspective, I think, right like they want AI to do their entire book report. They want AI to do all the studying for them and give them the overarching breakdown where they don't have to do the amount of work that we used to have to do with books and hours of studying too. And I could understand that from a child's perspective, but man, the younger generation is I don't know what's going to become of this, Like we.
Speaker 2: Talked about this before, how many jobs will AI replace?
Speaker 1: And I don't just mean and AI and robotics. We can use these terms not necessarily interchangeably, but I think it's the unison of both of them that's going to lead to our downfall. We have robots that are able to weld, we have robots that are able to perform carpentry. We have computers that can do all kinds of diagnostics tests.
Speaker 2: On name your machine, and all we need.
Speaker 1: Is a robot that's able to change out the component, and we no longer need the tech or the mechanic or the whatever. Yes, there's always going to be a need for human hands on it because eventually that computer program is going to have a fault that's going to need to get fixed or corrected. I also feel like that's also an AI program away to fix it, Like they'll have a program to run, to run diagnostics on itself, to self govern, to self check, to self improve all of these things. And it's not the whole sentience conversation, although that's an interesting one in and of itself. But whenever we completely remove the need for human beings in a certain field. There's no unremoving that. And I know that. Yeah, I've heard the argument too, like, well, we can just unplug it. We know where the power's at, we have we can unplug it, we can remove the power, we can all the way to the substation and just shut it down. I don't know how familiar people are with let's just use America as a as a litmus test here, And I know that every country has their own issues with their power grid, and most of the world is using antiquated grid and they're trying to update it and there's always improvements going on.
Speaker 2: I get it. America included, by the.
Speaker 1: Way, we don't know as much about our power grid as we would like to let people believe. And by we, I don't just mean the people on this podcast right now. I mean I have family members that work at basically they're running the entire board for the entire grid of a major city in Louisiana. I'm not gonna say which one, but one of the two biggest ones I'll.
Speaker 2: Leave it at that.
Speaker 1: And he knows pretty much, you know, yeah, the certain things about this grid and where you can shut things off, but where does he get the power from? Where up the river if you will, up the pipeline, Where does that power come from?
Speaker 2: Where does that power come from? Honestly, that's hackable.
Speaker 1: That's something that an AI program could come in and hack and route to where it's unable to be shut off by any kind of human That's a very real possibility.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't like how people are getting so comfortable with it, and it's getting to the point to where it's going to become not just a comfort level and not just a tool. It's going to become a thing to where if you're not using it, you can't find work. I could see lawyers getting their jobs replaced with AI, because honestly, you plug in all the legal precedents of everything in your country and everything in your state, whatever the case is, AI will be able to give you what jurisprudence rules on whatever the case that's put before them is. In the very rare exception that it's something that doesn't have a legal precedent or jurisprudence, you would need a physical judge to rule over it and find that's I get it. But lawyers are going to be out by the wayside, Well, what about how to file it? AI could just do the paperwork. It's not that difficult either. Doctors, medical staffers, surgeons. How many surgeons are using well, I guess it depends on the type of surgery, but how many surgeons are using some type of robotics in the surgery?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Is it crazy to think that that robotics could be powered and driven by AI because it already ran the diagnostics off of a neuralink chip and planted in this person's head and knows exactly what to do.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's not like just the medical field is at risk, not just the legal field, not just the craftsmen field. It's I see it just going way out of control. And once that snowball goes so far down the hill, I don't see us being able to gather it and collect it and recover. But that's because we're from this generation, right, the younger generation, and I don't think has any fear of that whatsoever.
Speaker 2: If anything, they see it as.
Speaker 1: A source, not a burden, or as a thing to be feared.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, Royce. I hope that a lot of things can shift.
Speaker 1: I don't, but with that being said, I'm also, if nothing else, I am a capitalist at heart, and I don't want government restrictions to limit AI. I want humans to restrict themselves from AI. And that's that's the problem. That's I feel like that's an unattainable goal. People are always going to choose what makes life easier and more convenient for them. I mean, I may sound a bit hypocritical here. I'm sitting in a air conditioned studio. I'm sitting here with all this technology around me, and I get that. But there's also got to be a limit, right, too much of a good thing can be a bad thing, and I think that that's kind of what we're seeing as far as technology goes. But anyway, end of rant on that point, let's shift over here to Trump confronting the South African president with videos defending the Afrikaner resettlement. Here's the backstory, and I wish they don't show it in this particular clip.
Speaker 2: That I'm gonna play for everybody, but Elon.
Speaker 1: Musk, an African American man I might add from South Africa of Bower descent. Obviously he's white, was in the room when this South African president said that there is no genocide going on in South Africa against white farmers. Bro his face. I wish I lost the video of it. You can find it. It's out there for everybody. But Musk's face changed from just kind of listening intently to like you saw hatred right there in his autistic eyes, Like I know this guy did not just say that.
Speaker 2: And then as a rebuttal, Trump pulls out.
Speaker 1: An entire television screen and start it's playing things for him to prove his point. And then the South African president plays like he's never seen this before, this mass grave.
Speaker 2: Oh, where is that?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 2: I would like to know where that's at. I've I've never seen that before. Bro.
Speaker 1: It's a thousand graves on either side of a main highway, one thousand graves of white boar settlements, settlers farmers that are now dead. And you're telling me you didn't know that that was happening. It's it's wild. So listen without further ado, let's listen into the conversation between Trump and the South African president.
Speaker 17: For you to be convinced that there's no bite genocide in South Africa.
Speaker 13: Well, I can answer that.
Speaker 14: For christ.
Speaker 1: Trump literally was getting ready to answer, and then the South African president cut him off like no, no, no, I got that there is none because of yeah, Trump's face is just.
Speaker 2: Like ogi yea.
Speaker 17: It will take President Trump listening to the voices of South Africa, some of whom are his good friends, like those.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna make a quick, quick sentence here.
Speaker 1: It's gonna take Trump listening to the voices of South Africans. Keep that sentence in mind when the TV screen comes up here in a moment, let's continue.
Speaker 17: Those who are here when we have talks between us on the quiet at a quiet table. It will take President Trump to listen to them. I'm not going to be repeating what I've been saying. I would say if there was Africana farmer genocide, I can bet you these three gentlemen would not be here, including my Minister of Agriculture, he would not be with me. So it'll take him President Trump, listening to their stories, to their perspective.
Speaker 13: That is the answer to your question.
Speaker 14: But mister President must say, we have none.
Speaker 18: Noh, we have thousands of stories talking about it. Sure, we have documentaries, we have news stories. And that is Natalie here, somebody here to turn that I could show you a couple of things, and I would.
Speaker 14: I just I have to. It has to be responded to. Sure we have let me see the.
Speaker 18: Articles plays of what you would and turn excuse me, turn the lights down, turn the lights down and just put this on.
Speaker 14: It's right behind you.
Speaker 13: Johan's not this tournament.
Speaker 19: We talked to you people not went to occupie land will.
Speaker 1: Require no, bro, the South African presidents face. Oh huh what like yo, no, no, no?
Speaker 2: Trump?
Speaker 1: Trump had time on this one. He prepared for this meeting. I don't know if he necessary really knew it was gonna go this direction. But boy, when he opened the door, Trump's like, well, exhibit a, my boy. But all right him from you, from the president, from nor what, we don't care.
Speaker 13: We can do what nobody want to do.
Speaker 14: Who are you going to tell us where I can.
Speaker 6: Going to?
Speaker 19: That's pie, That's why, that's what he's at some point that must be kidding because the kiddy's.
Speaker 15: Who who?
Speaker 1: For anybody who can't really understand what he's saying, he's saying, shoot and kill the board, which is the term for the white Afrikaners that live there currently in South Africa. This is a massive rally that this guy has thousands and thousands of people in attendance, dancing and singing and screaming, kill the bowers, the.
Speaker 14: White man.
Speaker 1: There, So it's okay to kill a white man because they don't feel pain, and uh yeah, we gotta in their whiteness and all this now, and I'm not speaking on this specifically from an American perspective here, but as the President just said that that's not what's happening, all evidence.
Speaker 2: To the contrary here, And matter of fact, I'm going.
Speaker 1: To pause because they show a lot of these rallies, a good bit of these rallies for a while, the dancing and the singing, Kill the white man, kill the bores. This is a whole, the whole thing that goes on for a minute. And then they show the mass graves.
Speaker 13: They object, and.
Speaker 14: Now this is very bad.
Speaker 18: These these are burial sites right here, burial sites.
Speaker 1: For everybody watching this with me right now. For first off, anybody who's not watching this that would like to be a part of this, to see what we're talking about and be a part of this conversation. Next Wednesday night, come check out the Cajun Night on Patreon. The link is in the description below. Now what is on screen right now? All of these little white things that's not fences, those are crosses, and each one of them is a grave.
Speaker 2: This goes for miles.
Speaker 1: There's over a thousand grave sites for these murder victims of this genocide that he is claiming isn't happening.
Speaker 2: But let's continue.
Speaker 18: Over a thousand of white farmers and those cars are lined up to pay love on a Sunday morning. Each one of those white things you see is a cross, and there's approximately a thousand of them. They're all white farmers. The family of white farmers, and those cars aren't driving the stop there to pay respects to their family member who's killed. And it's a terrible sight. I've never seen anything like it. Both sides of the road, you have crosses.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know what else to call that except.
Speaker 13: Those people are all killed. Have they told you where that is? Mister?
Speaker 2: Wait, very real quick, they told you where that is? Mister president.
Speaker 1: Let's let's make sure that we are talking about the same guy who just a moment ago said this right, rather than have him and.
Speaker 17: It will take President Trump listening to the voices of South Africa, some of whom are his good friends, like those who are here when we have talks between us on.
Speaker 13: The quiet at the quiet table, it will take Prisident Trump to listen to them. I'm not going to be repeating what I've been saying.
Speaker 17: I would say if there was Africana farmer genocide, I can bet you these three gentlemen would not be here, including my Minister of Agriculture, he would not be with me. So it'll take him, President Trump, listening to their stories, to their perspective.
Speaker 13: That is the answer to your question.
Speaker 2: Ah, yes, what a what a great answer to that question.
Speaker 1: Now back to the back to the conversation of him eating his words.
Speaker 13: You know, I'd like to know where that is because this I've never seen.
Speaker 1: This, You've never seen He would like to know where that is because he's never seen that in his own country. Now, I don't know personally what number classifies something as a genocide, or if there even is a number like a designation to that.
Speaker 2: I know that like for instance, and it's not a worldwide.
Speaker 1: Rule, but in America, if four people die in a thing, it's called a mass casualty event.
Speaker 2: Four people dying is a mass casualty. Personally, I think that numbers a little low for it to be called a mass casualty. But neither here nor there.
Speaker 1: I don't know right out the rip how many is considered a genocide. I don't know if it's a thousand, oh know, if it's one hundred. But when it's all being done by one group to another group for political, religious, racial creed reasons, it seems to you know, it smells and tastes and sounds a lot like a genocide. You know, if if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then affleck, it's a duck, you know. But hey, the president himself of South Africa says he's never seen this before.
Speaker 2: It's it's crazy to me.
Speaker 14: I mean, it said South Africa.
Speaker 8: This.
Speaker 17: Let me clarify that because what you saw, the speeches that are being made one that is not government policy.
Speaker 1: It's not government policy, but it's being spoken of by a political party leader.
Speaker 2: Currently.
Speaker 17: Okay, we have a multi party democracy in South Africa that allows people to acts press themselves, political parties to adhere to various policies and in many cases on in some cases those policies do not go along with the government policy. Our government policy is completely completely against what he was saying, even in the parliament. And they're a small minority party which is allowed to exist in terms of our constitution.
Speaker 20: But you do allow them to take land? No, no, no, no, do allow them to take land. Nobody can take take the land. They kill the white farmer. And when they kill the white farmer, nothing happens to them.
Speaker 1: No, there is quite For the record, I personally know multiple people that live in South Africa and they'll even tell you, Yeah, most of the violence is between the black South Africans. It's it's very much black on black crime in that regard. But realistically, like let's say a murder occurs, it might take the cops, I mean, in maybe best case scenario a day and a half to get to you to start their process of even doing an investigation, let alone bringing anybody to justice for this. That's just kind of status quo. So whenever it's something to this level, yeah, it's not more by and large, like I said, it's the nation of South Africa is majority Black Afrikaan and that's fine, so of course most of the crime would be done by them. Most of the murdering would be done black on black. This statistically makes sense and checks out. I mean, in America, most black people's deaths are attributed to black people, and that's a real statistic. Most white people's deaths are attributed to white people statistically and by the numbers. That's just a fair and true statement. But that being said the whole No, they don't take their land. Again, I personally know multiple white people and black people in South Africa.
Speaker 2: That is absolutely the case.
Speaker 1: And yeah, they won't take their land if you murder the entire family that lives on that land, and then a new group moves in and says that it's their land. Now, who's coming to correct that, Who's coming to give justice to this and say no, that was a murder, You're all going to jail. This land's going to their next of kin and their family and all that. That's not a thing that really works out like that in South Africa. So again, where are we drawing the line between a genocide and non genocide? But let's continue to let him try to crawfish his way out of this one.
Speaker 13: Nothing happens that is criminality in our country.
Speaker 17: People who do get killed, unfortunately through criminal activity. Are not only white people, majority of them are black people.
Speaker 18: And we farmers, the farmers are not black. I don't say that's good or bad, but the farmers are not black.
Speaker 2: It's very true. That's very true.
Speaker 1: And yes they have criminality in South Africa, but their legal system is I'm gonna put it as kindly as I can, a joke. And I mean, I'm again I'm looking at this and comparing it to an American system of law and order. And I understand that, and I'm not saying we're the golden standard on the world stage for this. But at the same time, we don't have this type of genocide going on against one particular group right now, so I mean, at least we have that going for us. But that being said, yeah, most of the farmers are of the Caucasian persuasion.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough, got you.
Speaker 1: And yes, most of the murders are black on black, like the President just said, sure, because by the ratio is the majority of the population in South Africa is black.
Speaker 2: This makes perfect sense to me.
Speaker 1: But there's no justice for anybody who gets murdered to this level and has all of their land and their livelihood taken. These people are now having to install like not just gates around their land, they're having to install bars on their windows, and they're having to arm themselves to the teeth, and they're having to teach their children to get into the most barricaded room in the house and like hope and pray for the best when these groups come knocking on their door, because that is what they're currently doing. They're going farm to farm to farm. That's why there's a thousand freshly buried bodies. It's not like that's a thousand over the course of three years that have been attributed. That's recent. That's all very recent that those graves were dug. So I'm just you know, I don't know to what level the international community will call this for the genocide that it is. But you know, hey, here we go. All right, So let's go over to the chat now before we go to our next article. What is this tech hold on Clairesen something here? Liquid robots can transform, separate, infuse like living cells.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we kind of already covered that one. Let's see here.
Speaker 1: This article a mysterious highly active undersea vall Canadyar, California. Okay, yep, yep, kind of kind of covered that one already. Article two of the Convention defines up Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Raven Lee.
Speaker 1: Article two of the Convention defines a genocide as any of the following acts committed with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part a nation, national, ethnic, racial, or religious group, as such, killing members of the group, causing serious bodily harm or mental harm to members of the group, deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in a whole or in part, imposing measurements intended to prevent births within the group, forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: It says genocide is a crime on a different scale to all other crimes against humanity and implies an intention to completely exterminate the chosen group. Genocide is therefore both the gravest and greatest of the crimes against humanity.
Speaker 2: I agree. I fully agree.
Speaker 1: Now there's a long standing beef between the white Afrikaaners and the black or Bantu South African population.
Speaker 2: I get this.
Speaker 1: Okay, we can go back to the apartheid days. It's not a pretty picture. I understand this. I understand people wanting things to be more equitable, and I want I get that people want to try to get back what was taken and all these things. Fine, genocide is probably not the right way to go about it. Just throwing that out. Uh, most of these you know Afrikaners, the white opera connors, have been there for three, four, five, sometimes six or seven generations, all the way back to the first Boer Wars, and I just yeah, it's not like when they take over the farms from these white people, they like run the farms and they thrive, and it's like, yeah, black people are taking back South Africa for the black Baba. No, they let the farms go into disrepair, they let the crops rot in the fields, and then the land is completely unusable after a couple of seasons. It's it's actually kind of impressive, in a very disgusting way, how quickly these thriving farms can just go into desolate wastelands that can't be used anymore. And that completely negates their entire talking point of like make it for the Bantu again, we need to farm for our own people, and this and this and this. That doesn't work because they're not farming. They're just on a murdering spree, and they have no intentions of like getting this department, the Department of Agriculture for South Africa, which is right there in DC with the President. They have no intentions of taking those farms over and revitalizing them for the use of the people at all. Once again, a murder happens, it takes cops a day and a half maybe two, to make their way out there to take a report. We you think they're doing with a thousand Let's just assume that it's not a thousand farms, right, a thousand bodies like that. Let's just assume that it was families, let's say five per household something like that. So you're telling me you got two hundred farms that are just left by the wayside. What do we actually think the head of the Department of Agriculture for this country is going to be doing with that land in the short term to try to rectify it, to try to make it useful for the people. Again, when they don't even have the infrastructure or the means to report the crimes properly, what do we think is gonna happen next?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 1: Uh, so yeah, genocide is horribly is defined by these systemic, systemic, systematic targeting. Excuse me that, God, well, my eyes are getting worse and worse by the day, I swear to God. Yeah, and I would say that this is systematic targeting. And yes, while the president said that is a minority group, that was thousands of people at that rally, that we're all chanting and dancing and screaming, kill the bore, kill the.
Speaker 2: White e the whole nine.
Speaker 1: You get them motivated enough and just hand them macheties. We have a Rwanda situation on our hands that quickly. And I have seen atrocious videos. Uh, there's been multiple crucifixions that I've seen, drownings, shit with children, it's it's it's horrible. It is absolutely horrible, the worst of humanity. And that's going on right now. And the president of this nation is real time telling the world that this isn't happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And if I'm not mistaken, that would be a bricks nation. Shocker that most of the bricks nations are currently in some sort of a political or economic disarray. Most of them also actually, I would say all of them by their own hand, with the exception of you know, India. But with that being said, let's shift the conversation over to India in the situation between it and Pakistan right now, because for anybody who doesn't know, there is a section of disputed territory. But for the longest time it's been understood to be Pakistan. Well I say the longest time, it's only the last century or so. And they were their free and independent own country for the longest time until certain people with rulers started drawing maps and next thing you know, you know, they're just a part of Pakistan. Now, this situation when Pakistan and India has given the people of balak Balokistan the ability to claim their independence back from Pakistan, and they say, we are not Pakistani. This is from first post, by the way, the quote we are not Pakistani reports from Blokistan's independent spike on x amid BLA attacks on pack forces. Let's dive in and actually, if anybody's curious, look up Balokistan. It has a very interesting and rich history like it. It really seems like a pretty pretty solid place. Reports are swirling that a blok activist has declared independence from Pakistan. We are not Pakistani's goes the declaration by someone identified in reports as mir Yar Balok or Balak, who was also reportedly declared the new entity as the Republic of Blakistan. I'm not sure if it's Blakistan or Balokistan. I've heard it said both ways, but it's kind of like saying Iran or Iran. I've heard it said both ways, but you know, I'm trying to remember what the locals call it.
Speaker 2: I try to be as respectful as I can.
Speaker 1: First Post has not been able to verify the veracity of these reports, but for decades, the Ballak people have waged a self determination movement against the Pakistani rule over the province. They consider their province as an integration into Pakistan. In nineteen forty eight, forced and seek a separate nation. In addition to the political and diplomatic campaigns, the self determination movement also comprises armed groups such as the Bloch Liberation Army or BLA, that wage an armed movement against the Pakistanstani regime. In the declaration mentioned in reports, the Balok people have urged India to allow them to have an embassy in New Delhi. They also urge the United nations the UN for recognition of Blakistan as an independent state. A possible announcement soon should be done. As the collapse of the terrorist Pakistan is near. We request India to allow Blakistan's official office and embassy in Delhi. The message attributed to Mir Yar Block. The bl BLA claims coordinated attacks. The so called decoration of independence has come at a time when the BLA has claimed seventy one attacks in Pakistan. In a message issued on May eleventh, the BLA claims responsibility for seventy one coordinated attacks across fifty one locations in recent days as part of its operation Hereoff against the Pakistani rule over the province. The BLA said it targeted Pakistani military and intelligence facilities, police station's, mineral transport vehicles and major highway infrastructure. The BLA said a new order has become inevitable in South Asia and warned that Pakistan's military setbacks and use of religious extremism has created lasting impression instability. The group rejected Islamabad's overtures for ceasefire talks, describing them as a deceptive tactic, and urged regional powers, including India, not to place trust in Pakistan's intentions. The BLA is neither a pawn nor a silent spectator. It will not rest until Pakistan is dismantled as a terror exporting state.
Speaker 2: The statement read, God, I'm.
Speaker 1: Kind of liking the BLA right now, dude, this is me the woes of Bolok people. Balokistan is Pakistan's largest province by area. It was once part of the princely state of Kalat before being annexed by Pakistan in or Pakistan in nineteen forty eight. The move triggered the first of several insurgencies with nationalist groups demanding greater autonomy or independence. Successive military operations by the Pakistani regime have led to repeated cycles of rebellion and suppression. Human rights organizations have documented reports of enforced disappearances, extra judicial killings.
Speaker 2: And targeting of civilians.
Speaker 1: The recent killing of prominent Ballock rally driver Tarik Balok, allegedly under a kill and dump policy quote unquote killing dump Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, why do I hear this lady talking? These ads are insane? Yeah? So where was I?
Speaker 1: Allegedly under a killing dump policy has further inflamed tensions and drawn criticism for international rights activists, the Blakistan strategy strategic importance stems from the presence.
Speaker 2: Of deep water Guadar Port, a.
Speaker 1: Critical node in the China Pakistan Economic Corridor. Oh no, Belokistan's independence gets directly in the way of China's Belton Road initiative.
Speaker 2: Well, isn't that neat?
Speaker 1: While the sea peck has brought billions of dollars in Chinese investments to Pakistan, block communities have maintained that they have been excluded from its benefits and forced off their lands without proper compensation. For decades, the Bolock people have maintained that while Pakistani regime and its foreign partners have enriched themselves from the province's resources, the natives have been subjected to marginalization, exploitation, and system systemic violence in form of state sponsored killings and force disappearances. Talking to another genocide over here, Okay, here we are. The port and surrounding areas have been the target of repeated attacks by a baller consurgents, some of which have directly threatened Chinese personnel working on infrastructure projects.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay. End of article.
Speaker 1: So it sounds like we've got a lot of things going on as far as the world stage is concerned. Here last week, as a matter of fact, I was oddly enough watching a documentary on that region, and it's, like I said, it's been a week, and there's been a lot of things that have happened in this past week. So don't really remember the correct pronunciation of that land to any of the bloque people or ballock people listening. No disrespect, I'm only an American that speaks American English, not even that well.
Speaker 2: But the region itself had a royal class.
Speaker 1: It had royalty that was leading it until nineteen forty eight when they were annexed. The royal family was allowed to kind of manage it in what we in America might see as like as a governor, right, and it was fine in the royal family. They weren't happy about it, but it wasn't It wasn't as big of a kick to the Gonads as what the Belton Roade initiative has led to. With that it is on the coast of Pakistan, which is directly where China's Belton Roade initiative is trying to get to them. Declaring their independence means that the entire deal that was struck between China and Pakistan is null and void for that port and their argument. Also, you could find videos of this region. It is and again I'm not saying this to be disrespectful.
Speaker 2: It is a dump.
Speaker 1: But that is also because most of the Chinese money and investments have gone to the capital city in the form of you know, kickbacks and bribes and all these things, and it hasn't trickled down nor will it ever trickle down to the people of this region. So they feel completely ostracized and like, yeah, you're getting rich off of our land, our essentially forced slave labor, and if we don't capitulate, we end up missing or dead and there's nobody coming to save us. As a matter of fact, I have a friend of mine that is running a ministry in Pakistan. It is a two percent Christian population nation, and he is one of the two percent. Legitimately, just slave labor is the standard for a lot of regions of this nation. And like the Ballock people were saying, it is a terrorist breeding ground style nation. I know that America was okay with Pakistan for a good while there, except for the fact that they let the enemies that we were hunting you know, hide in their mountains for a good while. But that's not what the conversation today is about. What I am saying is that this group, especially now that Indian and Pakistan are at it right now, they have a decent shot of declaring their independence from a Pakistan that cannot retort. Now is the time for that power play now. I know that last week, Tony, you and I both talked about this and we said that this conflict may very well be over in a matter of a couple of weeks, maybe a couple of months, because this happens every so often with them.
Speaker 2: These people haven't sought.
Speaker 1: Their own independence until now, and I think that a lot of that has to do with the Belton Roade initiative from China. I don't necessarily think that this will get in the way of Chinese business as long as China is willing to cut them, specifically them in on the deal. But that also means that they're gonna have to renegotiate and do a bunch of things that I don't necessarily think.
Speaker 2: China is keen on doing at this time.
Speaker 1: I already know there's gonna be people saying that it's possible because the India Pakistan situation. Most Western powers, actually, if I'm not a second, all Western powers.
Speaker 2: Have pretty much kept their hands off of it.
Speaker 1: They're gonna let India and Pakistan kind of duke this one out, and they're just gonna see what shakes out from it, and they're just gonna let it go.
Speaker 2: China is homies with.
Speaker 1: Pakistan currently, and they have, depending on the week, a decent or tumultuous relationship with India.
Speaker 2: Modi and G.
Speaker 1: I've seen them be very cordial and friendly with each other, but they also have a lot of border disputes and a lot of other issues that they're not, you know, the tightest on. They're both bricks nations, so they can, you know, at least get down on that vibe together. But also Modi and G are not really that tight with each other. China is absolutely going to back Pakistan in this conflict, especially if it gets prolonged and as more and more things ramp up, and if big, big capital underlined italicized, if it progresses more than just some skirmishes here and there and they come to.
Speaker 2: The negotiation table.
Speaker 1: If it does blow into it's a full out war, just like the Ukraine situation, just like the well, honestly, we could have this conversation, the Israel situation, the multiple places in South America situation.
Speaker 2: There's all kinds of stuff all over the world. There's conflict going on.
Speaker 1: If this does continue to grow to the point where it is a war, like an acknowledged war rather than just some skirmish, is China's gonna throw their way behind Pakistan.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty confident on that one.
Speaker 1: India is I think they're fine to stand on their own as far as it is concerned. However, I could envision a world where some West, certain powers, some of them maybe America maybe not, maybe England maybe not. Making you know that there's a few that I could see as a way to throw China a middle finger, would throw their weight in support behind Blokustan literally just to kick in the face and try to do what they can to prevent the Belton Road initiative from getting to its full strength. That's just how I envision it. If anybody has anything they would like to chime in with this one, then by all means, please do so.
Speaker 11: But yeah, hey, yeah, I've heard of this Baluchistan place. I've heard it called Baluchistan or Balochistan, Okay, thank you. They've been trying to gain independence I think from Iran for a while, and I guess they had a presence in Pakistan too, but I haven't heard as much about that one. And they are kind of covertly supported by the US and they are resistant to China, and they're basically a bit of a US proxy the belicious Stan independence movement.
Speaker 1: I agree with that one hundred percent. Anything to stop China's growth and development. I can see a certain three letter agency going and spreading a little political dissidents in certain areas for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Well, I would like to thank everybody for coming for another episode of the Cajun Night Live again for anybody who would like to join in next week every Wednesday night at nine o'clock. We do this nine o'clock Central time, I should say. On the Patreon website is down below. The link is in the description Cajun Night on Patreon. As always, thank you everybody for coming and being a part of this. Thank you everybody for listening to this on the Cult to Conspiracy and until next time, God bless