Speaker 1: Tom Fitten joining us on the line. Tom, We've been talking about all this legal stuff all day. You are our legal fighter for openness clarity in the government. What you're seeing, I mean, you're seeing the situation in Spain. You know, what are some of the cases that you've been working on trying to get full disclosure on how we opened our borders here.
Speaker 2: Well, one of the issues is what's the consequence of it to our elections? For example, And I mean, I'm sure you all been covering the New Jersey crisis with the thousands of non citizens on the rolls, hunters voting. We just got some new information from Virginia. They had sixty five hundred confirmed or excuse me, declared non citizens. So these are people who said we're non citizens, they found out they were on the rolls, they had to remove them, sixty five hundred and this is just over two years, between twenty twenty four and June twenty twenty sixth and so they had this process. You go to get your driver's license, you check, no, I'm not a citizen. They send that information to the state elections officials and they cross check it and they confirm that the person's on the registration or of registration lists or not, and then they cancel them. And so what's going on is they're finding out they have all these non citizens on the roles and they're having to remove them. Only it looks like by chance of them having applied for driver's licenses.
Speaker 1: Tom fitting the president of Judicial Watch. Obviously, when we first wanted to have you on here, I mean, I think, thank you so much for weighing in on the voting aspect of the legal immigration, but obviously we want to talk to you about this faucy stuff which you've been all over for a long time, for many, many years. And you know, a couple of days ago to see this guy who couldn't talk in front of Mike's enough. By the way, when when the COVID first hit, I was working at a very small, small station, and I couldn't believe how easy it was for me to book Anthony Fauci on a moment's notice that I couldn't.
Speaker 3: I was the first one. Yeah, I had Anthony Fauci on early January January twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the stuff he said there, I mean, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, Tom Fitten, you've been on the paper trail of what he's been trying to cover up. He basically he tried to flood the zone with other verbiage. And now he's not talking at all.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's talking. He just had one hundred eleven times that I take the fish.
Speaker 1: I'm doing the David Chappelle bit.
Speaker 4: That's one of my never videos.
Speaker 2: He never stopped talking, right, and uh, you know, it's pretty clear. Let me go to the beginning here. They knew early on that the operations in Wuhan were in violation of their alleged rules against gain of function. Literally, they said, they're creating mutant viruses. Now, you know, when we first started talking about gain of function, it never occurred to me to say, well, they're creating mutant viruses. That's what I wish I had figured that out. You know, they knew, but they had the perfect word for it years prior to us knowing about what they were doing it doing it was they were funding mutant viruses. So Fauci's agencies knew years before COVID emerged that Wuhan was creating mutant viruses. And Fauci pretends, well, just because they were working on viruses doesn't mean that we funded gain of function research specifically on COVID, Like, well, that doesn't make any sense. You're teaching them the technique that is applicable all around. So they created that. They had this technique being used in Wuhan to create game a function making viruses worse. And you know that's what he's held his hanging is. He's hanging his hat on in terms of saying Identical commit perjury, because that's the current big legal issue he's facing, whether he committed perjury. The second legal issue is whether he was pardoned sufficiently in a way that protects him from prosecution. I think the pardons are null and void, not only because the president autopen, but because the pardon itself is for nothing. You can't have a pardon for nothing, right you can when you say there's a pardon going back for two till twenty fourteen, Well, what what can a judge do in terms of ascertaining what it covers? To say it covers everything means it covers nothing. And I think we should be tested in court, and I would argue you can prosecute him is if appropriate, even if the pardon is valid, but you can't put him in jail, okay.
Speaker 4: And Tommy is that they're all so? Tom isn't there also rule if you you do have a pardon, you cannot take the fifth because the consequences cannot cause you incarceration or prosecution. Isn't there some sort of a rule there? I remember it somewhere reading that you cannot be if you can't be prosecuted, you cannot take the fifth at these congressional Here.
Speaker 2: Michael, I'll warn you, I'm not a lawyer, but I've had more than enough information, more than a well unfortunate experience having the battle against those taking the fifth. And what happens is if you want to challenge it, and you go by if I recall, like even a question by question analysis as to whether or not the answering the question puts you in jeopardy. And so that's the challenge in my view the Senate has, is they want to challenge the assertion of the fifth. It's almost a question by question analysis.
Speaker 4: Well, all you need is one. I remember there were one hundred and eleven one more time, remember there were one hundred and eleven or so questions. All you need is one in order to get a it's called one thousand and one violation, which is line Michael.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, they're not going to put him in jail.
Speaker 4: And it's not even about going to l I want to know the truth, John, the truth.
Speaker 2: Day he knows, we know because there was fraud. There was fraud.
Speaker 3: In my view, beyond that fraud, I think he was working for the for money m o any y my opinion. For money, he was working with the Chinese.
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny you say that because we are now fighting against the HHS for royalty information for NIH employees, how much money they were getting in royalties directly from inventions they were involved in. And we've been getting this stonewall like you couldn't believe from Frankly, this administration. And I understand what Kennedy's doing in that regardings. I think the deep state's running the operation there in this area. But you know, but I think there are aggressive you know. Look, I think you're right in sense that I am not seeing any evidence of a criminal investigation into what Fauci did or even what the agency did. I mean gain a function prohibited by the terms of the grant that continued suggests that there was fraud so you do a grand jury investigation, you bring people in to find out what was going on. Fauci in the least as a witness should be brought before a grand jury. And this to me is like a question of look, Michael, you knew you saw directly. What happens when a justice department decides they're going to make an issue and it doesn't matter what you might have done, it doesn't matter. They're going to bring you in and they're going to make your life miserable.
Speaker 4: It's called the indictment of the hand sandwich.
Speaker 2: That's right, and I'm not saying it be done in this circumstance, but the power of the government to investigate criminal activity is awesome and it should be exercised. I don't think extremely, but quite reasonably to figure out what went on here, Tom Fitting and Jerry looking in to gain a function fraud where taxpayers were told we're not doing it, but in fact it was done. That's an easy thing to investigate, and it's not extreme to say we need to investigate that, who was responsible for giving the money, what public statements were made about it, Let's figure out what went on here.
Speaker 1: Yes, so horrific, Tom Fitting the president of Judicial Watch. Tom does two things very well. He fights for transparency and he pumps iron. Tom thanks so much for joining us.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening to Sit In Friends in the Morning. You can hear sit in Friends in the Morning weekday mornings.
Speaker 3: It's six.
Speaker 5: If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 4: What the heck is going on here.