Speaker 1: You're listening to. Sorry for asking, Sorry for asking.
Speaker 2: I'm Cole Connor.
Speaker 1: And I'm Adam Ramsey. This is where we talk, shop, ask questions.
Speaker 2: Tell stories, and laugh some laughs about.
Speaker 3: Being creators as well as consumers of adult content.
Speaker 2: We love watching too, we certainly do. We also discuss the impact adult films have had on us, on our guests, and on the LGBTQ community.
Speaker 1: So strap on and strap.
Speaker 2: In and here we go.
Speaker 1: Oh and we're live.
Speaker 2: Happy hump Day, Happy hump Day to you.
Speaker 3: It will be yes airing on a very very specific hump day. Actually we are recording this in October, but the air date of this episode is the day after Election Day of shit. So obviously by the time y'all are listening to this, anything could happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I did just I shot I shot at men dot Com scene last week with Joey Mills and it is election theme, so I think that will come out. That should be out by the time we can.
Speaker 3: We have some spoiler alerts, like what what would be an election themed?
Speaker 2: It's a it's at a voting station. I'm like the person that checks people in and Joey Mills comes in to vote.
Speaker 3: Okay, so potentially a little bit of sexy levity on what could be a weird day.
Speaker 2: There's nobody else voting, sure, okay, so actually there is one there. He bumps into someone and like drops his paper and like lean's over and I see his song and I go, oh.
Speaker 1: Of course the men surprised, turned on face.
Speaker 3: I see like the like the one with Hayden harding and broken the JD Vans Perry. Well, what I want to say, just briefly is hopefully, obviously we're going to be celebrating today. But whatever happens, let us not despair, as trends have had it these last couple of elections. I don't feel like we really know what happens the day after election night.
Speaker 1: There's usually some time, right Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can probably guess if Trump loses, he's not going to.
Speaker 1: Concede, right Yeah, looking forward to.
Speaker 2: That son for Yeah, yeah, cool, can't wait.
Speaker 3: Well, hopefully this episode brings you a little bit of smiles and a touch of horniness because we have some things to discuss.
Speaker 1: It's been a minute.
Speaker 3: I miss you. Yeah together, I agree, I agree. We kind of rely on this to be like actual catch up time.
Speaker 2: I know, but there are things that we can talk about off air.
Speaker 1: That is true. That is true.
Speaker 3: But you know there have been times you when I get together and we hang out and we talk about stuff, and I always think, in the back of my head.
Speaker 2: I know, I know this is fun stuff. So okay, So Men, why you've been avoiding me? No?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, that's what it is. I'm avoiding you. Sure, Men dot Com? Okay, So I haven't shot for men in many, many years. How is that experience? Is that in San Diego? With there in La San Diego? So so I already had, say.
Speaker 2: Uncle booked for like a Thursday. The producer for Men dot Com reached out to me and was like, can you do a scene on Tuesday or Wednesday? And I'm like, yeah, sure, either one, but I have I'll have to move something on either one, but just tell me which one. And he's like, okay, Wednesday. And then he messages me like the day before and he's like, hey, are you free for a scene on Wednesday and be on Thursday or be roll on Tuesday? And I was seen on Wednesday. I'm like, I can't do Thursday. I really don't want to move anything on Tuesday now because it's like tomorrow, and can we not get everything done on Wednesday? And he's like, oh, no, worries. We might just go with somebody else then if that's available on both day. And I'm like no, no, no, I'm like not, no, biggie, I don't want to lose the fucking scene. Like what, I'll move something on Tuesday if you're not giving me a fucking choice and kind and then he was like and then he kept me sweating for like the next day, and then finally was like, oh, it's fine, Like we'll just do just Wednesday. Already moved stuff on Wednesday for and that's the thing that we moved Reese Rideouts episode because he was shooting from an on Tuesday, right, and so we moved all this shit around and then I was gonna lose it.
Speaker 1: I screw that.
Speaker 2: I was like fuck that. And then he was like, oh, can you do another scene on Friday?
Speaker 1: So oh look at that?
Speaker 2: So you did.
Speaker 1: Wait, So that's so then.
Speaker 2: I drove to San Diego Tuesday night, stayed there, did the scene Wednesday, drove back to LA on Wednesday night. After the scene. Did my scene in Woodland fucking Hills on Thursday. Say uncle, that took all day. Took an hour and a half to get back to Hollywood from Woodland Hills so I could eat, shower, pack up, drive back down to San Diego. Esay, wow, this.
Speaker 3: Is why you haven't seen Yes, yeah, and those are good reasons. That means that was how many scenes in one week? Three and two in San Diego and one in Woodland Hills.
Speaker 2: Geez, San Diego, Woodland Hills, San Diego.
Speaker 1: Yes club another club? Right.
Speaker 2: I ended up staying in San Diego on Friday night just to chill. A friend of mine let me just crash into his place and he was out of town.
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 2: And I ended up hooking up with some couple from Crinder Lovely Yes, which was great. So I had a nice week that week.
Speaker 3: That was the week that we did do our scene episode with Reese write out. It was the next week, gotcha Okay, wow, busy boy, I know, my goodness, I've been busy and wait other ways, I had my party. Yes, we have a picture that's me at the end of the night walking around this big cornucopia and like the wheat crown that I'm wearing It was amazing. It was such a good party. We missed you. I'm learning a lot as a nightlife person. A lot of people told me, for example, that especially with these big parties, I heard from a few people like, don't worry if the numbers aren't as good on your second party. That's kind of usually how it happens. There's the novelty of the first one, more people come. The second one will have less ticket sales, But you have to deliver a good party because if you do, the word of mouth will increase.
Speaker 2: So did it have it?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? It was amazing. For of all, it was backbreaking work. We just really upped our game in terms of decor. We upped our game with our lighting design. We also added a new DJ to the mix named William ilbas Socker. He goes by Willie. He's amazing. The music was perfect, the decor was amazing. But like, my god, by the time the party started, I was so exhausted that like in between decorating and then like you know, going to the party, like that three hours that I get to relax.
Speaker 2: And you're like, can I skip the party? Then?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I was just like I was so on edge, and I had like all this fruit to peel, because that's like one of my gags. I walk around with a bowl of fruit because people love that shit.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: It was such it's such a it's such a gag to walk around a party at like three in the morning with a bowl of fresh.
Speaker 2: People so excited to see it.
Speaker 1: Gagged, completely gagged, like people are just like, are you kidding me? Is this for real?
Speaker 2: For me? By that time, I'm so hungry. I honestly usually want to leave an hour or two before anybody else does that. Nobody listens to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you know, I mean, as you know, at a lot of these parties, people are indulging in things that like make you not want a burrito or a cliff bar or something that was probably good for you, but luscious hydrating sweet tangerines or water island giving fruit. It's really it's really nice. So the party was great. The feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. So we are planning our next one December twenty first, which will be our winter Solstice party.
Speaker 2: Beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm excited. So that was fun.
Speaker 3: That same week, I filmed with content creator who was in one of my sany Uncle scenes. We filmed a group scene for say Uncle. I don't even remember the name of everybody involved.
Speaker 2: It was just I, you know, was the last one I had. Ian Holmes and I just say, like two twins. I don't know, there are my steps.
Speaker 1: Ian Holmes and two twins. I love it. Yeah, Ian Holmes is looking real good.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 3: He was at fulsome which I'm going to get to eventually. But do you ever have those moments where you like check somebody out from behind, You're like, goddamn, who's that and it's like, oh, that's my friend. Yeah, I had that with him that week. But anyway, so one of the performers in the group was by the name of Evan Jordie. Oh yeah, I've been talking to him, dude, stud he and I think he's like twenty three. Yeah, he's like young and huge and tall and just he was super stoic the entire shoot. So I was, of course playing it as cool as possible. I Am not going to try and like beg for the attention of this hot young kid, and like, yeah, we just kind of kept in touch. I invited him to Jim Class, I invited him the Hot Dog and I was just like, do you I mean, if you're in town, like I don't know, we want to maybe throw a little scene together. And he was like absolutely, So that was very nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have messaged yesterday and I think he said he was cutting his LA trip short. Oh really, I mean from had a little trimex.
Speaker 3: Saying oh no, okay, God, it's so crazy to me to think that anyone in their early twenties is using tri mix.
Speaker 2: But but I.
Speaker 1: Think that's just kind of the time we're in.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean like I wasn't doing this in my twenties. No.
Speaker 3: Actually, I just had oh, speaking of potential guests in the future, I just had an interview come out with do you listen to or follow Masculine Jason?
Speaker 2: I was on, Oh you were on it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so he had me on recently. I got to listen to your episode. Yeah, he's a great interviewer, Like, he's very kind of calm and collected, and.
Speaker 2: I want to get to Denver and film with him.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, Daddy Fever. Yeah, I would love that. Let's go to Denver. I know that'd be a fun trip.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he we talk about that in our episode where we talk about how the youth of today is like so much more desensitized to sex and sexual activity, and you know, in.
Speaker 2: Our case context show. But then also these kids today can like can just scroll through their Twitter and jerk off to ten second clips.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing we as men in our early forties, there's still an excitement to have sex that maybe, you know, because we weren't having it the way we are now in our early twenties, and we certainly weren't having it then the way kids in their early twenties today are having it.
Speaker 2: Oh it was. It's not as out in the open, no, not nearly.
Speaker 3: So it makes me it may we were talking about like, it made us both wonder like, these boys in their early twenties twenty years from now, are they just going to be like, eh, sex.
Speaker 2: I don't think who cares. I don't think it's something that goes I think it's something that gets stronger maybe you get older.
Speaker 1: Perhaps, I mean it certainly did for us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean, okay, so say uncle, how is the say uncle, shoot, what did you do?
Speaker 1: Talk about it? Skeed, tell me about yours.
Speaker 2: So Ian Holmes and his step son show up at my house with my steps side, and we're like putting Halloween spooky decorations on, like the like cobwebs on the banister and stuff. Yeah, we're in our we're like naked with gladiator costumes. You know. So balls and dick out when we open the door, and they're kind of like surprised and and we're like, yeah, we just like to like hang nudest culture, like exposing them to it. And we go out back and carve pumpkins and fuck the pumpkins wobous and you know, I like jerk one of them off with like the pumpkin guts.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, sexy.
Speaker 2: And I'm like the whole time, I have grass or pollen allergies anyway, so I get like hives on the on the bottom of my legs. I'm like, please tell me, we're not doing the sex out here. So we moved like for the sex, we moved into the bedroom. But you know, say uncle is like two scenes, so well.
Speaker 1: I was just going to ask if you guys did the one, what was the second one?
Speaker 2: Is the second one was like us coming to visit the step Sun's at like they had moved out. It was like their first time living not in our houses, so and they were feeling a little homesick. Okay, so we came over and sucked them. Gotcha, Wow so sweet? You know it feels like home.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: I had two say uncle scenes. One was the group day with Evan Jordi. The bottom, or at least one of the bottoms was Jack Valor. Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: He was on the crew.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, okay, he told me because her Yeah, their partners.
Speaker 2: Ye cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So we had like a car scene where like the three of us were like asshole mechanics and he was a spoiled little client and so we taught him a lesson. And then the next one was the three of us were like hooligans who were sneaking into his garage. Who yeah, So first we were like the ones ne Duwell's, yeah, sneaking in and jumping on this hot convertible. And then he comes in and is like, hey, what are you guys doing here? And then you know how it goes. It's like all it takes is just a little rough housing, and he's all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: Like what Dix, Yes, I'll suck all three of them.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 3: And then the next one I did was with a young Perpse, where I was essentially an angry mall cop trying to teach a lesson to another near Duell.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a nineties movie.
Speaker 3: They all kind of do, though, but even I mean, even your scene kind of sounds like a callback to a few porns I've seen from back in the day, including you know, the whole step Son step Dad switcheroo.
Speaker 2: My second scene for men dot Com is with Kyle Fletcher and oh my gosh, I can't remember the other guy's name, but it was like, it's called did you just come in my Stepdad's ass?
Speaker 1: She's Louise real creative in there.
Speaker 2: I know. Well, first of all, the one for the election should have been called erection Day.
Speaker 3: Duh Are you telling me you don't think that's already happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. It was not something else.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's happened already. I'm going to research this. Let's let's I'm gonna just write that down. Erection Day, Happy erection Day, everybody. Whatever blues you have today, fix it with an erection. They always make me feel better.
Speaker 2: Every election day should be followed by an erection.
Speaker 3: Mmmmmmm The other thing that was very, very exciting was Fullsome Weekend. Oh yeah, yeah, tell me some so okay. So I feel like this Fullsome Weekend was almost like a sequel to last year's. I feel like a lot of what happened last year was a lot of like family building Fullsome Weekend.
Speaker 1: To me, this was my thirteenth one. My god, my first one was in two was an eight.
Speaker 3: So I've been kind of like I feel like everyone has been like just me, kind of dialing in how to make it the best it could be, which is why they keep getting better.
Speaker 2: Next time.
Speaker 3: Yeah it come with me next time. It really felt like a family reunion. I look at it as like gay.
Speaker 2: Christis come next year, and maybe we can do like a satellite episode.
Speaker 3: Oh hell yeah, that'd be fun from Fullsome Okay, yeah yeah, live from Fullsome Weekends. This is sorry for asking, you know. The first couple days was very like RESTful. I actually got a lot of sleep. Saturday I did the same day party I did last year, but I did not go out at night. And then Sunday was the Fair, followed by Deviance, which I was there for all eight hours. If people who are listening have heard of bear Kind, which is like a big party experience in Berlin. I've never been, but I've heard about it. This felt the closest thing to me like that that I have ever into it. It's essentially this five story building you remember last year.
Speaker 1: It was the same location.
Speaker 3: They definitely took the notes from last year covered all the fluorescent lighting with like red gels, so it was a lot nicer, like darker, darker.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I kind of like being able to see, though.
Speaker 1: Not in white fluorescent lighting.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that.
Speaker 3: So do you remember the elevator there was like a big white fluorescent light.
Speaker 1: Next time, all the bathroom lights were like bright white light.
Speaker 2: Yeah, starewell, yes all that.
Speaker 3: So they the stairwells were most of them were lit, but the rest of the fluorescent lights were covered with red.
Speaker 1: Made it a lot nicer. It was very sexy.
Speaker 3: That had a lot of good moments with people like honestly, folsome feels to me like a family reunion where everyone is horny.
Speaker 1: It's a horny family reunion.
Speaker 3: So I had a great time, and I came back home to October, where I'm having like a sober ish October October October, October I don't know. Yeah, it's been an interesting spooky season. I feel like I'm feeling very the witchiness of everything around me is just very pronounced strong definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and there's a lot less sex switch by a big time. Yeah, it's been an interesting time for sure. Oh my gosh, yes, sorry, thank you, Tony. So that was This is a group photo we have a fulsome Sunday. You probably recognize a few faces, including Disco Daddy. That's Violet CHOTCHKEI and Got Mike in the middle. Right behind Got Mick is nine inch Noah who has been He did more of what he did last year at fulsom this year, which means he's uh, he knows how to keep that dick hard on the street. So it was all over the places. Emil Jamison, Judas King.
Speaker 2: I didn't know. I've almost forgot which name to say.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, we had a great time. Cameron Cameron who formerly known as Colton Gray. Yeah, so this was us just being like, oh, we're all together, someone grab a camera, let's take a cute little photo.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 3: It was such a good team. You might notice some Camo themes happening. Yeah, that was partly planned. I'd say some fringe, some fringe, of course. Yeah, it was great. It was a great group.
Speaker 1: I love folsom I will keep going back.
Speaker 2: Who are you staying in a house.
Speaker 1: With Emil Jamison?
Speaker 3: Yet we were staying with our friend Corey because we stayed in that apartment last year, which is when our deep friendship began. So it was an anniversary of sorts. Yeah, it was a very very sweet. Okay, can I tell a quick story, Yeah, without giving too much of my personal life away, there was a moment on the dance floor that was arguably the best makeout I've ever had in my entire life.
Speaker 1: Oh do you ever have an.
Speaker 3: I didn't say that that was before or October, thank you, but it was certainly. I mean, the rest of the weekend was sober, which is why I decided to let my hair down that night and have some fun. And we were on a dance floor like kind of just celebrating what a great year it's been, and we fell into this makeout that was Have you ever had a makeout where you almost completely lose thought? Like I didn't have a thought in my head. Everything that was happening was just instinct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't roll anymore, so I don't know, how dare you? I didn't say I was doing that, but yeah, I've experienced that before, but I don't know. I'll just say this.
Speaker 3: We were so melting into each other that there was a moment where I was literally slurping the sweat off of his body and it was like life giving.
Speaker 1: I've never done that before.
Speaker 2: He became your fruit, your bowl of fruit.
Speaker 3: He was my bowl of fruit and many other things. It was very nice. So I feel like I kind of like unlocked something that night, which was really fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, you sounds like you're in love.
Speaker 1: How dare you?
Speaker 3: I didn't say that out loud, No said okay, but not No, it's been it's been a good it's been a good year.
Speaker 1: Yeah anyway, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's been a year. If it's been a year, you can it's not a hard launch if it's been a year.
Speaker 1: I just we're just not the hard line guys.
Speaker 2: Nobody should be.
Speaker 1: You know, like I have a personal but nothing.
Speaker 2: Nothing will give you like a hard fail better better than a hard lunch.
Speaker 1: I completely agree with you, and I feel like.
Speaker 2: If you if you do a hard launch, you're gonna have a hard fail.
Speaker 1: I mean I just like, yeah, I've I've been there before.
Speaker 3: I was like super public at the Instagram, you know, like yeah, just I don't know, I don't need to do it.
Speaker 1: I don't need to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just invites like people to be negative about it.
Speaker 3: You feel like, yes, you know, and like and he and I I think he and I are just very kind of kindred about that stuff.
Speaker 1: We don't need that kind of validation.
Speaker 3: I have a personal Instagram that is more for like family and friends, and like, I think I'm a little more obvious on there about what's going on.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's that's been cute.
Speaker 3: That's been real cute. And folsome was like a really good. It was way less sexy than last year because we were just kind of more into each other. But like, yeah, I mean you remember you remember Still everybody has remembered stories about our full sime. I think because it was so intense. It was not nearly anything like that this time. After Deviance was down, we went straight home, like fuck, the afters was deviance.
Speaker 2: Last year, there was the afters that.
Speaker 3: I can him to where we were surrounded by like a lot of surrounded by.
Speaker 2: Fist and like the guy that I brought the party was just like so distracted by that going on and I and he beat me there, so he didn't know anybody, and he walks into the like yeah, three three asses with fists and I'm like, right when you open the door, when you walk in, I was like, I am so sorry. Yeah.
Speaker 3: For those of you who want to hear the full story, that's our season two finale, which is where we talk extensively about our very bizarre, fulsome closing experience. Yeah, so we missed you. We missed you at Full Sex. It wasn't the same without you.
Speaker 2: We'll do it next year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. What did you do that weekend?
Speaker 2: I came back on Saturday from the Men dot Com shoot and San Diego, and so I was just like, I was like, thank god I didn't. I didn't make plans to go to Full Sup. I would have been dead. So you slept week I just fucking chilled out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Think I gave a massage or two or something. Oh yes, yeah, that's still going well. Yeah, yeah, totally good. As performers in the adult industry, we get asked all the time about tips on how to perform like a porn star.
Speaker 1: And what says porn star more than a big load?
Speaker 2: Right? Cool? Right? Introducing Popstar, the only doctor formulated men's health supplement that is guaranteed to up your porn star game. This bad boy will make your cum taste pineapple sweet.
Speaker 3: But we're not just talking about taste here. Popstar is also formulated to give you massive loads that make your orgasms feel volcanic.
Speaker 2: Designed by Ivy League trained doctors, Popstar contains only the highest quality ingredients and is backed by scientific research to maximize your bedroom experience even better.
Speaker 1: It's vegan, non GMO, and safe to take every day.
Speaker 2: So why wait? Get your hands on Popstar today.
Speaker 3: Visit Popstar Labs dot com and save twenty percent on your first order with code Sorry twenty Popstar Big Load.
Speaker 2: It's better taste. I did have. I did a collab that we should talk about.
Speaker 1: Yes, we've been. I've been kind of waiting.
Speaker 3: I wanted to kind of get our little catchup out of the way because I have so many questions. It's especially relevant given our very adorable episode with Miss susie Q.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've heard it yet. It's so good.
Speaker 3: I mean, I was there well, yes, but it's different when you hear it. I'll edit it together for those of you who are listening. If you haven't yet, please go back a couple episodes. Listen to our episode with Miss Susie Q. It's fascinating.
Speaker 2: So now, yeah, I'll listen. I usually I need to be in my car long enough to listen to it. Sure, so yeah, when I'm driving to Palm Springs or yeah, yeah or something that's a good time. But like I feel like I I always just have like music playing in the background that I'm not really paying attention to. It's just like Noise said, I want to be able to pay attention to it if I'm listening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I know you and I are.
Speaker 3: You and I are very different in that, like I will listen immediately, whereas you're like I was there, Yeah, I don't even listen, but you shouldn't listen. I know makes us better at what we do. I know anyway, So I'm passing the floor to you. Mister Connor had a very different well.
Speaker 2: I did, Yeah, so I experience. I did a male male female three way with the lovely Cody and Vanessa Arizona.
Speaker 3: There are a couple yeah, Cody Okay Arizona and Vanessa Arizona they were in town doing collabs and yeah, we wait, first question when you say they were in town doing collabs, is that the type of collabs they like to do?
Speaker 2: Specifically, he was doing boy Boy ones.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I did what I did the three Way, and then I did a boy Boy one with him, wow, which is like a lot for me. I don't like to do two scenes. But I'm like, they're only here. But again, I had gun with Woodland Hills. They're staying in with the.
Speaker 1: Wait, you're saying you don't like to do two scenes with the same.
Speaker 2: Person, just two in a day? Oh you know so. But I was like I came in there and I was like, when we were talking about what we wanted to do, I was like, you know, I think I would rather have it more on the straight side, Like I don't think we need to make it like super By Okay. I was like, I think the three for the three Way, we should have like the focus on the girl.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So like they were cool with that. They said that their buy stuff does better than anything like Okay By. Their By scenes sell better Okay, And there's like there's touching between me and Cody in it, and like I'm like, like when we're dpeing her, like I'm grabbing his ass and like you know, pulling him in. Was the DP like one in each hole or one or two in the same No, she doesn't do any Also, yeah, I was DP. It was great. That's actually the last time. It's the woman I did the same thing, really remember last time. So like I got hired by a couple like last November, the last time I see, right right right, Okay, yeah, but that was also double badge. That's easier than double anal for sure.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I guess that makes perfect sense. Okay, So when you told them that you wanted her to be the focus for the three way scene, were they in agreement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were like, yeah, let's let's do that. And she was like, yeah, I pretty much do double vedge in all in all her three ways.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, but you're saying they said that the bisexual stuff sells really well, but you were essentially told them you didn't want.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think when we talked, I was like, I think we should have like touching and make it like diet kind of a tea diet okay, yeah, and then like I think we talked about it last time when I was I was gonna do it like another time with a different set of a different couple of people, and the girl flaked and never got rescheduled. She flaked on like the morning of. So it was like I kind of was like, that's kind of bullshit. So I didn't really give it another chance. So but this one came up, and I'd talked to Cody before and he seems.
Speaker 1: Cool and okay, were they nice?
Speaker 2: They were super nice, and now they're like, it's definitely something I will do again. I think I'm going to do it in Vegas when I'm there this weekend with Adam Kobotsky. Oh nice and someone he knows.
Speaker 1: Someone knows.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, next question, if you weren't also filming with Cody a one on one scene, would you have played the three way scene differently?
Speaker 2: Well, I was like, let's they Originally we were going to do the boy boys scene first, and then I was like, well, I will be able to come, Like I want to come in the three way, but I'm not getting sucked in the three way, and if I come that time, I'm gonna need something. I'm gonna need to have something in my ass to come the second time if it's right away, so did we switched it? So we did the three way first and then the boy boys so I could come.
Speaker 1: I was getting smart, so you came in both scenes talent on this. Okay?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, congratulations.
Speaker 3: Any stories from the day, any anythings that proved kind of difficult or things that were like surprisingly exciting to you.
Speaker 2: I mean going down on her was like like I'd just done it yesterday, Okay, explain. I mean I'm super oral, so it was not It's not like I like going down on someone anyway. I'd rather perform oral on someone than receive it.
Speaker 3: Okay, any anyway, Okay, you know cool, even if it's a vagina.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I feel like it was just it wasn't like straight down to business. We were like chatting a while and just kind of hanging out. Ryan Stanford was there, okay, and they had filmed with Bradley King right before me.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: They were just like pumping ounciates the nills. I guess. Oh.
Speaker 1: I got to get back to Bradley.
Speaker 3: We've been meeting the film together for months and I think he reached out recently, have you filmed He's sexy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just did something on Monday. Okay, yeah, nice. So you are just I know, do you do it? You're like always filming still, I don't know. I just and a lot of them try to give myself a break and then it just doesn't happen because people come intown.
Speaker 1: Okay. So anyway, so you said you enjoyed going down on her, us.
Speaker 2: Both going down on her at the same time. So are like tongues are hitting and hot faces really close together, and yeah, it was like I never know what to do that much with like boobs, Yes.
Speaker 1: Boobs are interesting.
Speaker 3: I've only ever had my hands on a single pair, and I remember being like, what the hell, what is happening? It just feels it's just there.
Speaker 2: Also, like when they're they're like when they're big implant tits and yeah, like I'm like, do you feel anything or like am I gonna? I I mean, like I don't know, I didn't. It seems I mean everything, I never did anything that she was like, oh, don't do that, but she had she had said like in Doggie not to go too hard, like that's a hard position for her or something like, oh, like, I mean we talked about like her bottom area. Yeah, like you know, I mean sometimes like Doggie isn't my favorite to take dick in. Sure, it goes a little deeper, and sometimes like if the top isn't if they're like really trying to get balls deep in there, it's like, okay.
Speaker 3: Stop, I've been enjoying Doggie as a top lately more than usual. I just find I find that my dick stays harder lately for some reason, I don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: They don't have to look at their ugly face.
Speaker 3: That's usually the thing I'm into more is like eye contact and can but like, but I don't know. Somehow like lately, especially with my main squeeze from behind has like really been doing it for me. But I obviously prefer his ass is perfection, It is true, and I just like, I don't know, I get deeper right, Yeah, I just love breaking through that second hole just opens right up anyway, I digress, Okay, cool, cool. I feel like this the by group thing with a lot of gay male performers lately has been really trending.
Speaker 1: Have you noticed this.
Speaker 3: Like a big group or I just mean, like there's I've been seeing a lot of scenes lately where there's like one girl in the mix.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think I think it's just part of maybe the way that porn is going, where you're a performer and you just can perform fluidly. I don't know, Like.
Speaker 3: Well, it's also I think about like what the market is right now, like especially I mean considering our last two episodes, the one with Susie Q one with Reese ride Out, essentially two fluid performers, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw a post I think today or yesterday with a huge AJX. He like posted something where it was like him and five like muscle dudes, clearly gay performers and like one girl. Yeah, and I was surprised. I was like, Okay, is this going to sell? You know, there's gonna be at least a couple Twitter idiots who are like.
Speaker 2: You're all straight. I knew it.
Speaker 3: I'm sure we'll have the comments on the YouTube on this one. Please remember if you do, or you mean for our posts.
Speaker 2: When we posted this episode on YouTube, maybe talking about this, there's gonna be some comments.
Speaker 1: Bring it, bring it. I want to I want to hear.
Speaker 3: I love I love complaining comments County comments on the Jason Collins The Masculine Jason Interview. He asks me at one point, he's like, would you ever film with a girl?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, somebody asked me to ask you. Really? Also if I would? Yeah, one of the subscribers, So I'm my scene is available on only Fans. You asked me for it. I will sell it to you for thirty bucks, so you won't post it to your I'm not going to put in my feed because why do you think that is because my page is gay? I might make another page that would be like I'll buy stuff when I have more buy stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: That's an interesting strategy because essentially you are owning the fact that your audience is going to be mostly gay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've consumers. Yeah, they've been consuming it this long.
Speaker 3: Sure, So you're giving them the option to want a scene that is including a female bodied Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Actually I need to check. I did a poll on my only fans to see I said like, what would you like me to do male male female content? And the options are like hell, yes, like I've been waiting for this, or I'll watch you do whatever or not. Thanks. Girls have couties.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, I don't think girls have cooties.
Speaker 3: I don't. I think women are beautiful. I'm just not really, that's not where I'm at. Yeah, I would rather I think I've mentioned before on the podcast, I would rather work with the outside of the gay CIS male left him. I would prefer a trans man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see, I think I would prefer a CIS woman really yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of our go go boys at Hot Dog I have a little crush on and the last few times, when nobody is looking, I will put my mouth on his vagina and it's been really He orgasmed in my mouth and he like asked me if that was okay. He was like, I'm gonna come and this is why i was eating him out in the dressing room. And I kind of was like, I don't even know what that means, but yes, fucking do it.
Speaker 2: What does it mean? What did it mean? He just had.
Speaker 3: A moment, he like clearly was feeling really good. Did anything come out in my mouth?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I was kind of hoping. Yeah, I just didn't know. I've just never.
Speaker 2: Hoping for a squirt.
Speaker 3: My experience with with those parts is new.
Speaker 2: He come up, You're like I was expected.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was like, why wasn't there stuff? What happened?
Speaker 2: I thought I thought you said you were coming ma'am.
Speaker 1: Wow Fordian slip any who?
Speaker 3: Uh no not he he did not. There was no squirting. Like obviously do you follow Eddie FtM the British trans.
Speaker 2: Performer sounds familiar.
Speaker 3: He's so cute trans mail performer in London and a lot of his his Twitter clips are scort clips And I'm just I'm fascinated.
Speaker 2: I'm fascinated because I want to.
Speaker 1: Know, like what is that? Yeah, sometimes I hear ask you.
Speaker 2: I wanted to ask Susie Q about it.
Speaker 3: Well, the Go Go boy in question could be a fun guest. It's Victor, Victor Belmont, and Victor has been really really busy kind of creating his own little empire in the adult film world. And he's got like this little you know, he's got a little family of like transperformers and sex workers.
Speaker 1: He's like the daddy.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going to make this happen because he's so sexy. Well, congratulations on a new area of your venture.
Speaker 2: Yeah it went, I mean, yeah, it was really it felt really easy. It felt fun. Yeah, Like the first part starts off with just me and her, okay, because he like gets up, I come over to like watch baseball with them or something.
Speaker 1: Oh god, you've made you made an actual scene.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he gets a phone call and we start getting man Vanessa start getting it on.
Speaker 1: And then he comes back and goes, oh like that.
Speaker 2: He's like, I'm like, is this okay?
Speaker 3: And he's like he's like, yeah, if I get to put in there too, yeah, let's pause the game.
Speaker 2: Bro. Fuck. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I guess this is kind of where OnlyFans is headed. This is something we brought up before on this on this channel, is that scenarios are becoming way more common.
Speaker 2: You know, I think it makes it more fun for us.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, yeah I could see that perspective.
Speaker 2: You know, it can be a little tedious to just always just be getting right down to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean like Emil, for example, he was saying, I think I brought this up maybe recently where he's like sick of boys and beds, like as like just a general scenario and like content. But remember Troy Daniels, that is like legit his thing love boys and me too.
Speaker 2: It's just comfy you know it's comfy. I don't like outside. I don't like I don't like outdoor sex.
Speaker 1: Gotcha?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's that would have been that scene for say, uncle, would have been the only outdoor well platio sex scene that I've ever done.
Speaker 3: Technically, outdoors is not allowed anymore right on our platform.
Speaker 2: I think if it's like in a private outdoor area, like if you're in like a backyard, you.
Speaker 1: See other people's windows, okay, if.
Speaker 2: You are like out on a balcony, probably not. Okay, Like there's other buildings that are like if you're on a rooftop and other people can see, could possibly see. I don't think that's.
Speaker 3: Allowed, Okay, all right, yeah, okay, Well what is happening this month for you?
Speaker 1: It's November? So what you got coming up soon?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Halloween plants? I mean it's going to be done by the time this area, I know.
Speaker 2: None so far. I'm sure I'll end up do it. I'm pretty good at putting together a last minute good costume. That's kind of clever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're doing.
Speaker 2: I like a lazy costume too, like where you like put a wig on and glasses and people ask what you are and you're like, you know, I woke up this morning and I'm just not myself today.
Speaker 3: Literally, you were doing Halloween. We were asked to be part of it because they have a their theme this time as only Things, So it's going to be a bunch of content creators in like you know, appropriate garb for those of you who know what Halloween is. Though, like, generally I don't think it's necessarily like the party that I would go to every year, just because I feel like just the kind of crowded attracts kind of charity for Project Angel Food. Right, Jason and Fred who the guys who throw it, are such nice guys and they've been doing this every year for like eighteen years, so it's like a charity event. But generally, every time I see the photos, I'm like, Okay, these are guys and harnesses with some makeup, Like it's not really.
Speaker 2: It's because it's a circuit parties.
Speaker 3: So because that's the case, we are kind of leaning into that we're going to do a really intense neck up look makeup and teeth and eyes and horns, and.
Speaker 2: Then when you're dancing and making out, then it all gets messed out.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck that I'm technically going to be sober anyway, so who cares? But but like neck down is going to be like look at.
Speaker 2: Our hot bodies.
Speaker 1: Yeah we're in West Hollywood, baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. You also don't want to have anything to like obstructive, like big giant wings.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, that's.
Speaker 2: Always annoying at those parties where you're like trying to get around someone, they've got these goddamn angel wings that go out five feet.
Speaker 3: So the other thing coming up this month is my birthday, so I have to think about what I want to.
Speaker 2: Do for that.
Speaker 1: So when is it? What's the day, November seventeenth, November seventeen, Yeah, so wish me happy birthday everybody.
Speaker 2: Just weeks.
Speaker 3: Hopefully by then we have a resident who has a vagina that is my that'll be.
Speaker 2: Great, the first one.
Speaker 1: I know she deserves it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I certainly don't want to be smug the way we were eight years ago, because I remember how that felt that night.
Speaker 2: I remember I was very overly confident.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we all were. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I remember being in line at the polling place, being like next to people being like, can you believe.
Speaker 1: That our first woman president? And cut to ten hours later, the news just got worse and worse.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I think that's all the time we have for today, unless you have anything.
Speaker 1: I forget anything.
Speaker 2: I know. I think we covered everything. It's so good it is nothing to talk about. No, that's it, not for not for now. Over see you at the next episode.
Speaker 1: Thank you all so much for listening. This is really fun catching up.
Speaker 2: And our cat.
Speaker 3: I love our ketchup too. Yeah, and people people really like him. We got good feedback on Thank you all so much for listening. Thank you Cole Connor, I love you.
Speaker 2: I love you too.
Speaker 3: I'm Adam Ramsey, I'm Cold Connor. So I've been sorry for asking by you next time.
Speaker 2: This has been sorry for asking.
Speaker 3: Be sure to like, comment and subscribe, and until next time, stay sexy.