Speaker 1: Welcome to Squatching Holler.
Speaker 2: In the midst where the trees lean loom.
Speaker 3: Squatching Holler's gotta tell the show.
Speaker 4: Wisps creep like creature's fain out.
Speaker 5: Every shadows got a secret to grow?
Speaker 2: Monsters rise?
Speaker 4: Where the stories are told? Squatching Hollow?
Speaker 2: Where the legends are born? Are they? Are they gone? Who can say?
Speaker 4: In the hollow of the truth?
Speaker 2: Your slips?
Speaker 5: Which huge footprints fade where the creek runs them? A lantern sways? Let the search beg in rustling leaves.
Speaker 6: But there's no one there, is it the wind or the beast?
Speaker 2: You fear?
Speaker 3: Every echoes a question, Every russell's a clue.
Speaker 2: Spotching Holly's got its eyes on you. Monsters, Nor the stories are torn? Spatching How where the legends are born? Are they are they call? You can say?
Speaker 7: You then said, and now you're Squatching Holler. Hosts Roger Williams, Amanda Stowers, and Ashley Range. Remember this podcast can be downloaded everywhere great podcasts are found. And now the show.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 8: It's going good? Roger? How are you.
Speaker 4: Look what I got on y'all? Oh? Look you there?
Speaker 8: It paide it to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you ma'am. I was shocked. Heather went and checked the mailbox or they had a she had to go pick it up, and man I opened it up. I was like, what in the world, and you Peyton said, he helped pick it out.
Speaker 8: He did. Yes. So for our audio listeners, I got gifted Roger a ball cap a hat for Christmas as just a nice thank you for taking me along for the ride here on the squash and holler and instead of Salt Life for all the Florida and Beachy people, it says squatch life instead of sasquatch silhouette and like, yeah, we're living the squatch life around here, so he needs that in his life. Yeah, y'all, hay and help me pick it out.
Speaker 4: Y'all did good. Y'all did a great job. Thank you so much. I felt bad that I didn't, you know, get you anything for Christmas.
Speaker 8: So I don't worry about it.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you, y'all. Our guest hasn't got here or responded. We'll we'll we'll talk for a little while and if you know, then we might make it a short show if we need to. Uh sometimes the Pacific northwesterns. You know, it's kind of hard to get in the Central and Eastern time and all that. So but we'll just had some things. You know. I wanted to say we should get one for watching him, Patrick Noble. He's full of it, see y'all. You know our guest is supposed to be mister Thomas suit and he hasn't responded, maybe having technical difficulties or something. So yeah, anyway, we've had a lot going on. We were at Greg's after the show Thursday. Peyton and I ran down there early Friday, and man, we had a big old time. I mean it was excuse me, h oh, he took We've been there several times, but he took us on the grand tour of all the the boogery places that we had meant to and we had to get the jeep out.
Speaker 8: Oh he took you on the back the back room tour.
Speaker 4: Then he's scared. He scared me to death. But I was like Greg, Greg, and we'll be all right. We got a winch. That's scary. That's a scary phrase when you're pointing straight like I said, pointing straight up at starlink and the moon and somebody that we'll be fine.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I was watching some of the videos you'd either I can't be posted it on Facebook or if you send them to me or whatever. I like. Now, that looks like some good for will and y'all were doing. That's some of the stuff that my in laws used to take us out and doing all the time. Like you said, he's in front of the bronco or the jeep or whatever, is looking up at the moon and hop and it doesn't flip over backwards.
Speaker 4: And the hole on my side was deeper than the jeep, so in the it was real soft. But Greg, yeah, I should show the picture. I didn't. I don't have them loaded. I'll show him next time. Uh, there's there's a cave. It's not really a long cave, but it's several feet back in there. You can tell that it was used for hundreds of years as shelter. It's got fire, the walls are black, it's got a spring coming out. Yeah, it's it's really nice. It's way back in the middle of nowhere too, on a lake. So he said that's where he's gonna retire. Building my house inside that cave would be fitting.
Speaker 8: Then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Brian Amanda sent that to me for Christmas, so I had I had to wear it tonight. For sure.
Speaker 8: I was worried had gotten lost in the mail. It wasn't going to make it to you?
Speaker 4: Would you say? Did you? Did you have you checked the mail?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: What? What?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 8: You know, how do I ask without like just like giving it away? Or should I just you know, tell you, hey, you got a present in the mail, Go check your mail?
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 4: And you know, I was thinking before this show, Uh, you always kind of think how you're gonna open it up? And I realized that this subject, you know, it started with me when I was really young, with that encounter that everybody knows about. And I was just thinking of how many people I've met, how my circle has grown, and how many people that have been willing to teach us. Amanda. You you you work in the Bigfoot Museum and you're surrounded by every day. Have you learned a lot from our life?
Speaker 8: Oh? So much. It's I've learned so much from our guests that we've had on interactions with other people here in chat, I've you'll see me all the time I'm looking down. It's because I'm actually writing in a notebook over here. The things that people are popping up and stuff so it's it's been, it's been a wonderful, wonderful journey, and I am really happy to be on it because again I'm learning so much and way more than just you know, what I see doing there at the museum, because uh, David, you know, he's done a great job with the museum, but you know, there's only so much in there just because of you know, space and stuff, and it's kind of really is just your big foot one oh one class is what I all the time. So having you know, talking to people who are you know, like boots on the ground, witnessers and experiencers, people who have been you know, delving into this subject matter for a really long time, like you know Tom if he's able to make it on tonight, Todd niece from a couple of weeks ago. M K. Davis. I'm just throwing out a couple of ANSWER's, tons of others and even some other the younger folks. Bigfoot Dwarf, he's here in chat. Shout out to you, buddy, and then Bigfoot fades. You know, other young folks like myself who are getting into this subject matter. So it's good to you know, see how many other people are into this, it's I don't know, I just kind of feel like I'm doing word salad right now.
Speaker 4: But no, you're good. You know, you're exactly right.
Speaker 8: It's been a great journey and I'm just very excited to keep to continue to learn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and when I started this, I have had a I had a plan, and I wanted to I wanted to learn things and ask questions. And it's turned into so much more. I've said that before, it really is. And the other other shows, uh, there's so many. I'm not gonna start naming. I have to. I have to mention Woodwalkers with a Z because you know, we've all become like family. And uh, you know, I was on one of their late shows, uh a few nights ago, and you know, Very Acts come on and Very Acts had had some scary things happened. He's not ready, you know, to tell it all, and he doesn't need to right now, but you know, he he thanked us for helping, and I'm like, I mean, I haven't done anything other than tell the truth. And I think that was I think that was a big point with him and and that's what we want to doe.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I actually haven't listened to that episode yet, so I definitely won't have to do that. But yeah, exactly what he said. They know it's even for me. It's one of the things that helped me open up was people coming onto shows like this and hearing other podcasts and documentaries and all that kind of stuff, you know, just people sharing their knowledge, people sharing their experiences and being open to sharing it and be like, no, this is what, this is what happened to me. Take it or leave it. And it's helped me a lot as well, because now I'm in the same boat. I'm like, you know, I know what happened to me. You could take it or leave it. I don't care, but used to I was really shy about it.
Speaker 4: Well, Greg, let me put this up here.
Speaker 8: Oh I just got it.
Speaker 4: Oh you got it? Yeah? Well please, thank you folks for watching the last watching Holler for me. Folks really turned out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we're they did. Yeah we had ane Oh is at three thout? What'd you say?
Speaker 4: Well, now it's at nineteen hundred, approaching two thousand views in seven days, which for us is amazing.
Speaker 8: That is amazing. I know that during the live at one time I tried to sneak a picture with my phone just because I was so proud of it. We had over one hundred and eighty people watching live at one point during that show, So kudos to everybody, and kudos to Greg for bringing in the crowd and also just for sharing your stories. This was the first time I've really heard them. I know you, Roger, you've heard them all the time, but for me, that was my first time really hearing some of Greg's history. So that was that was really really interesting.
Speaker 4: And he's a very excell to doesn't have an eggnog tonight. That's that's the inside joke. If y'all watch that, I'll send you the link. Please say Hillary or Gary if y'all could send that last a link in the chat to the Last Night outs from last week and so people can go watch that. It's and what it makes me realize is we're all of us in chat and here we're at different levels of this. Some people are coming in they saw a documentary, they might have watched the New Monster Quest, like oh Bigfoot or and like start searching. Then you have the people that have had some things happen. They don't know what it is yet, they don't they don't really know then you have people that have seen them, smell them and recorded things, and then you have the researchers that have been doing this for decades. And I feel like this is a good place for the mix to get together because us us being knowers helps because I've watched interviews where the not talking bad about anybody. It's just different when somebody has a bigfoot show and there and there there don't know if they're real or not. It's kind of it's easy. It's easy to say something to the defense, to offend someone without meaning to. And there you go, Hillary, thank you, y'all. Y'all write that down and go subscribe. H y'all go right now and subscribe, and then watch it and you can see very acts we started out.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 4: The night Outs is more laid back, different subjects, life stories. And you know, when Vary Acts got on there and he started talking about his experiences, I just I sat back and I'm like, this guy needs to talk, you know, and I'm glad whatever we can do to help it is. You know, I feel like we owe that to people to try to help and try to figure out because I've said for a long time, once this full disclosure comes out, if it ever does, we're the people that are going to come to the other show exactly. You know, you got Woodwalkers and tons of others that do the same thing, that talk about evidence, and you know very Axs mentioned. Well, I went back and watched everything you've done and everything Greg's done and everything, and that's happening slowly. But when it does happen for the whole world, I hope that they can find some information that helps them out, you know, because I agree unfortunately do you know this when you watch a movie, a Bigfoot movie. I walked in the other day, Heathers watching some Bigfoot movie and in Bigfoot's the monster, you know, are some of them or some of them could be Maybe yes, there's been bad things happen, but I feel like they're individuals like all of us, and you know their response they react different ways, right from what we've learned. And let me let me check right quick and see if he answered back. He hadn't read the message yet, so he may be thinking we're going to be on at eight or nine o'clock his time so or our time, so anyway we can reschedule. But but yeah, like Greg said, me and Greg talked the next day, I mean I called him and we talked for a while. You know. He said, here, I'm so proud of her ecs for telling everything he has. It takes bravery to come out and open up in the public.
Speaker 8: It does, absolutely, it really does.
Speaker 4: And we were we talked about this, and I'm not saying this just because he's in here. We felt honored some of the things he said. It kind of makes you realize that, you know, yes, this is fun, Yes we have fun doing this, but it's also serious. And I have the luxury of the ones I've encountered have been kind of far away, you know, or I've been in a vehicle so naively, Like when I was fourteen there was one hundred and seventy yards between us, but there was nothing in between us, and I was a little naive and I thought, well, if it tries to get me, I can get to the back door. Well, now we're learning they're flop faster than my fourteen year old fat butt, so and it does change you. So, uh, that's a that's a good one to go back to, y'all. And another another thing, we we like to have fun keep it light on some shows when we're not talking about the serious stuff. And Wendell Wendle now on one if y'all can put a link in there. We had a bunch of people on his show. We usually do a messenger call about once a week. Sometimes I can make it, sometimes I can't. And uh, they might be five or six or eight of us flat Rock and Patrick Noble and Greg and it'd be me and Wendell and h Kenny Shiver sometimes and Bud online and it's just a it's just a gathering place, you know, for us. And we'll talk about boogers sometimes. But if y'all go watch Wendells show. We got on, just told life stories and I had to tell I told some that I was checking at the Statute of limitations to run out, but uh, and it's just stuff growing up and it's fun. Like I said, the circle has gotten bigger, and you know they've welcomed you in like family.
Speaker 8: Also, you know they have ninety nine percent of everybody I haven't gotten a chance to meet in person yet, but just from talking to them and interacting with them, thank you everybody for accepting me into the circle here with open arms. It's great and it's very welcoming and I appreciate it. And it also it seems like we are a lot of the same in humor.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, the ilighting is some of the things that we've had happened to us. It forces you to have an open mind about things. And if you don't have, if you don't have a sense of humor, it can weigh on you. You know, I've laughed awful lot of bad stuff in my life and I'm sure it's still there, but you know, you kind of have to. We got a new pay people coming in here, y'all. Hey News Martin, thank you for being here. We don't think us yet. Yeah, Hillary, Hillary is the wild card. She's the one that keeps me in check, y'all. So don't don't believe anything she says about me. Wink wink. She's funny. She's like the little sister that gives me heck all the time. And I appreciate it. I love that. I love the I love the banner. I love the quick wittedness of people. And you know, it's an octopus with no friends here, says uh. I think we try to do at the same time. It's true we've had too much seriously, crazy stuff happened. It's not to live and I've seen God, I don't want to bring this up, but I've gone to Reddit and look at some of the comments. And you don't want to go to Reddit and look at comments because they're just vicious. But I had one one guy had come, had watched her show. I'm there anonymously, I don't put my name out there, and it was like, well, I don't believe anybody that talks about this stuff so calmly, the uh, the the interactions. You know, you take barbera sue that's been living with them for a long time and you know, has advanced and she knows how they act and react and all that. She's a little more calm, and yeah.
Speaker 8: She's I think just her whole personality and demeanor and everything way she carries herself. She's a very calm person.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I'm doing the same thing. Everybody reacts differently, and and like in the moment, sometimes I've been terrified, and you know when you like Peyton and I had a terrifying experience one time, and we talk about it. I think the more times we talk about it, the less it affects me. But there was a few. There's a few things that have happened, but you know, I'm always learning. Hey, let me tell you the story Robert Dindover and he says, this northern Yankee appreciates y'all Southern folk welcome in these chats. We had a store for thirty years and we had a lot of people moved in from all the northern States to work at spring Hill, the gym plant spring Hill, which is twenty five minutes away from our store. They moved all around. Like seven thousand jobs were created at that time, and we had an influx of people.
Speaker 8: So it's quite a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So we had people there with all different accents or whatever. And somebody made a comment one day about all these Yankees, and he was talking about one particular guy, and my daddy he stepped up. He said, don't you ever say that again. He said, he might be a Yankee, but he's our Yankee and we're you know, he said, I'll kick your tail. So that's I know. I don't want me to offend nobody, but you know, you're part of the family, part of the family, no matter where you're from.
Speaker 8: Well, they call it Southern hospitality for a reason.
Speaker 4: Absolutely and you have you know, we had people move down that had to had to adjust to the slow the slow talk, the slow movements. Nobody gets in a hurry, and that that changes over time. But uh, we've we've we're well every you know, a lot of people in America are welcoming anyway. It's just certain groups ruin that image a lot of times, and it makes headlines, world headlines. And I've had people move here and man, man, y'a are a whole lot different than I thought you would be. I said, no, like Greg said, we've got we've got bathrooms running water, and we've got heat.
Speaker 8: And you know most of us have our teeth.
Speaker 4: Most Yeah, yeah, I'm minus one from a couple of weeks ago. But uh yeah, and you know it does. I always told people, they said, oh, you're so nice, and I'm like, well, it takes an effort to be a butthole, and I'm just lazy, so it's easier to so anyway. Yeah, it's it's been a short journey so far, about three years from me and I have a lifetime full of learning shoved in and that three years and you know, he'll or even wears shoes on Sundays. So hey, that's her comments. Sorry, but anyway, you know, when we were at Greg, we're always learning. We get out when we can. Unfortunately we can't do like some people and get out five or six days a week or whatever. But usually when we go down to the bankhead area. I found some of my first tracks there and we arrived early and I asked Greg, I said, you mind if we go down and check out the creek bank because at this time of year the water's really low, and I said, I've been wanting to go back down. There's two years ago when found the tracks. We found a baby, a baby tracks that the mom had set the baby down in the mud. It didn't walk out of the woods, and then it walked to the edge of the creek and put it one foot ball the foot on the rock, and the other one They were laid that like that. It walked down. It was walking around. The mom laid down and we could we had a big We've got pictures of it, but harder to tell, and there was three little finger tips had had drug. It set drug its hand through where the mom had laid down, and nobody had been down there in months and months and months and so I said, Craig got you know, you mind if we go down there. He said, oh, man, y'all go ahead, you know. So he's fixed the road. He got his dozer and put a lot of rocks and everything, so we didn't need a jeep and we Peyton and I went down and we went to the spot where we found the tracks two years ago. Didn't see anything. The water is a just a tad hire, but not much. We found some interesting things. We found, Uh, we found marks about about two feet wide. Something was dragging something across there from one side to the other. And this is a wide creek. I'll show some pictures of that on the later show about the how wide everything is. You know, some people here would call it a river. I mean, it's bigger than the Chattahoochie in Helen. I was expecting the Chattahoochie to be like the Rio Grand or something, but I don't know.
Speaker 8: Why when you get when you get further south, the further south you get, it gets really big. But yeah, up there in Helen, it might as well just be a creek.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that's probably then that's probably where it starts. Then in that area, I would think Okay, so you know, we're finding these drag marks. Something was clearly dragged across from the greg side of the the creek into the woods and it's a high bank. We saw several slide marks where and I'm like, doy have gators here? And Peyton he's like, well, if it was a gator, you would see the foot prince of it pushing along, right, Well, what about a turtle? We don't. There's no there's no tracks. It's just dragging. And we saw where something had walked through the water in another spot and it wasn't it wasn't footprints. It was like something was shoveling its feet. It was It was really a wide track and you could tell it was two tracks. And I'm like, what in the world. And Peyton's like, well, I wonder if that'd be a quieter way to walk, to be undetected. I'm like, yeah, you know what, that's probably right. We don't know what it was, but we're headed up the creek and it's wide open for one hundred and fifty yards before it takes a bend, and all of a sudden, this smell hit us and the wind. I checked the wind really quick. The old way, you know, lick your finger and stick your finger up. That's the fastest way. And I told Peyton, I says, coming from that way, and it was so allly and so it was it. It smelled like something was almost burning rubbery, but not quite. And we couldn't. We couldn't. I did, And so we were, you know, paying attention because it was obviously something with size, and and I'd heard about the smells, and I just had never smelled this before. It was a mixture of some things. Like Peyton said, it's almost like a like a new pool float when you open it up, that rubbery smell, and I kind of yeah, I kind of get that too. And then all of a sudden we heard something smaller vocalizing, and it sounded like, y'all, it sounded like a mixture between a goose and and but the cadence it wasn't quite like a goose, but it was raspy. And then it had the cadence of like a small dog, but it wasn't it wasn't a dog. And it crossed that creek, that wide creek, wide open. We couldn't see it, and I'm I don't know what that is. So and after it crossed and got to the woods, the smell went away. So on the way home we called Combo and talked to him. We had about an hour and a half drive and we were explaining what we'd smelled. He said, yes, that smells often associated with the Boogers. And he said, you got to realize too, you know, if you found small tracks there a couple of years ago, that these things can sound like other things, you know, and Peyton's pretty good with sound. I'm not saying it was, it just was, and we didn't have we weren't recording.
Speaker 8: That's usually when you get the best interactions of any kind of when you're not recording.
Speaker 4: Right, And I today I went with trigger Alert. I used day out of day, but it's it's really good resource for finding, you know, out your questions you have. But so then everything Kombo had told us, it basically put it in scientific terms and it was correct, and it mentioned bank had been lots of reports with that and with that same type smell, and it's and it just what he said, it's often associated with with Bigfoot or the Booker. So that kind of blew me away. It was long and I sent it, you know, to y'all.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you sent it to me. I've kind of glanced at it a little bit, but yeah, I thought it was really interesting how it actually in one section it asked, hey, did the did it get quiet? Did it do it like the sound of all the other animals and bugs and stuff and birds get get quiet? I was like, huh, the fact that AI would ask you that, that's kind of interesting, and it.
Speaker 4: Knew about and I'm assuming that I'm assuming that a lot of people are using it, because you're right it it did say about a lot of people basically at reporting this, so I'm thinking they're they're probably you know, using it like Google, And that's how we are.
Speaker 8: Feeding it into not its algorithm. What's the word I'm looking for, the wherever it pulls its knowledge from it's hard driver. The AI's version.
Speaker 4: Of that is I asked AI one time, you know where it gets its information? And I believe this is what it said. Anything on the Internet up to April or May or twenty twenty three is in AI. Anything after that it has to search. So if you ask it something and it answers immediately, it's there. If it's something newer, that'll you know, it'll think for a few seconds and then it'll it'll find it for you. So we're probably y'all, we're Gary is right. Mark new Bill has documentary gonna come on at eight o'clock on Sawdust Beast, so we'll probably go right up to that, Mark and then I want to go I want to go watch. Yeah, there's the link. Any of y'all that are listening tomorrow whenever, if if we even put this on, I guess we will may have to change. Yeah. So Mark does a lot of great work. He does Larry Port right, he's he's not doing the Lives anymore, but he's he's working on documentaries. So a Sawdust I believe, with two t's and then Beast TV. So if y'all, if y'all look that up, and there's a lot of really good, good lives from way back when, and y'all can check out. They were the first ones to analyze the audio that when Peyton and I had the rocks and stuff thrown at us and and uh. He analyzed the screams uh in the background and we only heard two, but there were there were four and that was scary that I didn't hear that. But but you know when when you're a drilline g just going really fast, you don't pick up on everything that's going on.
Speaker 8: So, yeah, saw dust with two te's. Yeah you're correct, So saw dust with two t's and then beast with one t right. I just want to make sure that was correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And Mark's Mark's a friend. I don't get to see him much, but he's helped me. They had me on the show and made me feel welcome. And then you have Larry Report and Debbie. Uh. You know you can watch Greg. Greg was on there probably multiple times. If you want to hear more stories. A lot of people will We've talked to and have been talking to. They've been on there before. And I would highly suggest the ones that don't know when we did the show on the footprints that I found at l b L and then Patrick Nobles and chat and Shelley Reid found the read Noble trackway at LBL. He did a great little documentary on that Mark did and it explains it. Y'all check that out. I highly recommend it. But no, I say this all the time, I ain't got no friends, Ruy, I got one. It's Hillary. She don't want to admit it. But you know, thank y'all, Thank y'all so much. This is the last time I say that. I'm very very actual. Was joking, he said, like y'all have the long Southern goodbyes. He said, Us Canadians apologize profusely. I may added a word there or so, but I was laughing because you know, that's just what we do.
Speaker 8: But we've got a lot in common there.
Speaker 4: But Amanda, did you see a stump squat this week?
Speaker 8: I did. Yes, I actually I haven't told you about this yet. It just happened like a few weeks ago. So something funny happened to me. I was, So, you know, I live here in North Georgia, and so to go anywhere to do any kind of shopping, you got to drive at least an hour and a half over the mountain to go somewhere. So on my way back, I was driving through, Uh, I'm just gonna go ahead say where it is the Dawson Forest, which is very prevalent up here for sasquatch sighting. So you know, as I'm driving, I'm listening to my radio and I'm already looking around at me and like, man, this is it is actually pretty squatchy in here. You know, the forest is real thick, and my mind is already there thinking about it. And then all of a sudden I come around a corner and coming up out of this ditch is this black figure. It's a humanoid figure in that like and that time slows down. I'm like, oh my god, am I actually is about to happen? Is this really about to happen? Oh my gosh. And as I'm driving past this in my little beaty car and it, thankful the Lord, it actually wasn't a sasquatch. It turned out just to be some guy for whatever reason, dressed in all black who was in the ditch there that was, you know, probably a good six or seven foot down the ravine or whatever, just decided to come crawling up out the side of the right there and then coming up onto the side of the road and start walking. I'm like, dude, you scared the not out of me for like five seconds. And then I had to laugh at my own expense. People tease all the time, are you sure it wasn't just a guy in a hoodie? Well, that time, it actually was. It was just a guy in a black hoodie. Black hoodie black pants.
Speaker 4: That's a good point to bring up because Greg said it. You know, and people that have seen these things, uh, you get to wear you're always aware now, like you're always looking. If I'm riding, I'm looking at fields, I'm looking into the woods. And if you're driving, that was me. I was getting some crayfish. I don't doubt it.
Speaker 8: You go get some crayfish or some crawled AADs. Let me know.
Speaker 4: We'll cook at heck you we have a we have a all but any but yeah, now we don't have.
Speaker 8: Old people here. We got we got fair old people here in the hills.
Speaker 4: That's just regular people here. But but you know, you do you do? You are looking. Your head's on a swivel all.
Speaker 8: The time, and it's not all the time all the time.
Speaker 4: And it's almost a curse really, but you know, you you get to see a lot of things you wouldn't see to start with. Mm hmm. But have you have you taken any cool reports lately that you don't give names, anything local.
Speaker 8: Or not that I could think of off the top of my head. I was actually thinking about that before we started the show. And it's actually been a bit of a dry spell for reports and sightings there at the at the museum, so which means hopefully soon that'll start picking up, because it always does that, just like with anything in retail or any other job. As you know, Roger, when you talk with folks, you'll have a dry spell for a while and then all of a sudden everything will show up all at once. So that's usually how it goes there. We'll have a dry spell and then next thing you know, I'll have like four reports in one day. And when I say that, I don't necessarily mean recent ones. Ninety nine point nine percent of the reports that take we take are from you know, several years ago. People come in there all the time just to see what the museum is about, or they're just there with their families and stuff, and then come in and you know, realize we're not there to make fun of the subject matter. It's you know, we do take it very seriously, even though like like us, we don't take ourselves very seriously. So and then they'll be like, so what do you think about all this? I'm like, well, you know, I've had my own experiences. You know, I've talked to a lot of people all the time, you know, I think it's there's definitely something to it, and they're like, well, I ain't toltd a lot of people, but you know back in the eighties, you know, this happened to me. And then it'll just go in to sharing their stories sometimes or sometimes you can read people's body language a little bit too and be like that guy's got a story. You know, he knows something, or he'll make some kind of little remark about something that you'll say or like they know and you're like they've they've had it experience, but they're not saying And sometimes I don't pry, sometimes I do. It just depends on kind of try to read the people.
Speaker 4: Right, and you can tell that I've had people uh actually say no, I've never seen and then when people leave the hay, I need to talk to you, so they still they still self conscious. And I noticed I was actually thinking about that the other day, where you know, some cryptid page or show asks, you know, why why are there more reports now? Well, the fact is because of these shows and the TV shows, the Internet Monster Quest, the Internet people are you know, I got a certain age of the mine. You know, I don't I don't care anymore what people think, uh so, so you have a lot of people my age also and older coming out of the woodwork and telling stuff that happened to them when they were younger. And I think that I think there are probably a lot of stories like that. If you you know, Bigfoot fades. Uh, Sarah's and she's driving, but she's listening to the show right now. You know, she had told us, you know, she gets older stories, you know, acted with newer ones. And it just makes sense because I lived it. I know I didn't. I couldn't talk about this with anyone for a long time. And finally, you know, you push it back because it you know, it's still there. But who you going to talk to? And slowly I had a few people like my buddy Don Odum, the former game warden, Uh, we could talk about it, and but there's very few. And you know, yeah, I was, I was really looking forward to the night and maybe it is the weather over there.
Speaker 8: It could be. I was actually just somebody in chat mentioned that again the uh and with the night we were actually talking to Bigfoot fades the weather and stuff being over there, so bad a hope that everything is okay over there where Tom is on the on the peninsula there in Forks Well.
Speaker 4: Sarah Bigfoot Phage said, I had a guy today that's a hunter. He doesn't want to go on any podcasts. I even offered to pay him today. He had a book Bigfoot try to Steal a Deer from him that he got.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and that's oh, that's cool. Yeah, that's something even if you don't he doesn't want to go public, if he's just willing to share the information with you and you're able to write it down or type it up or whatever, that would be something cool to to add to the report data.
Speaker 4: Yep. And it's it's been very interesting too to get immersed into this. Uh you know, all the years have not been able to talk about it. Now it's it's it's a free for all, you know.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Pyro here actually just made a good point too. He says, why does it seem that when I started talking and sharing, it started peeking in again? Ain't that the truth? Yeah? Whenever you start opening and talking about some of these things, you know, sometimes it comes back to find you. So, which is a lot of times why some people don't talk.
Speaker 4: About it, right, Big Hillary Bigfoot phase and greasing poems for the cause yep, and I wrote it down. I'm gonna make a video about it later. And you know, thank you, thank you, I mean thank you for doing your part of documenting all this. But yeah, it's you know, we're forty minutes in. We didn't we didn't have a backup plan. We need a backup plan we need, but.
Speaker 8: We're gonna start coming up with a better backup.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and probably this has been good.
Speaker 8: You know, we're just sitting here shooting, shooting the breeze like what we always say that, We're just sitting on the back porch, dreaking tea, talking to each other like we do with our guests, so we can do the same thing with each other and the people here in chat.
Speaker 4: Yep. It's I think it's good, good to do this every now and then. I agree, what we probably need to do is load pictures, yes, just just just for instances like this. Mike Nation says, it's the consciousness. You bring energy levels up, so they just show up. That's why everything seems like it's easy to see them now. And once you you know, I've been told, yeah, I've been told by seasoned researchers that once they know, you know, no I'm not singing.
Speaker 8: Sorry, I was distracted. What was the desk?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Hillary distracted me. I don't know what I'm about. Uh, y'all. When I get to.
Speaker 8: Those listening, Hillary Teessues said, let's all sing, I'm like, yeah, I know, we're not doing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Greg, Greg is in here. He was in chat. He might be eating some mental cheese right now. But we had a question there. Uh uh, who said that? Hold on the last time open invitation, Like the last time I saw that happen, the legend of Jimmy Crablegs was born and you have to go to old line Cryptids on YouTube to check that out. It wasn't good. Just put it that way. A lot of people know, some of you won't, you know, don't.
Speaker 8: Sounds like do I want to know problem?
Speaker 4: No, I'll tell you about it later. But Greg, he said, he's actually eating men or cheese right now. So we forgot. We were gonna eat it for breakfast up there, but we got busy, you know. And here's another thing. So Peyton and I and Greg we're riding and we get hungry. Yeah, Robert, you're right, maybe it's for the best. So we were riding around and there's a there's a little restaurant down there called Cheff Troy's that's really good. And there was waitress there. There was a heat he had a story about her and a big foot researcher and all. And we're but there's a table of about ten to twelve people, or two or three tables stacked together. Of course, Peyton can hear better than we can, and he's he's listening and what's going on? So what what he was listening to? He told us later that one of the younger guys, there was about three young men there in the mid twenties probably, and one of the guys said, one of my buddies went into the woods hunting the other morning and got scared to death by something. And what happened. What happened? He was walking in the trail with his headlamp on, and he noticed something blow on the side of the trail, just off the trail, and his eyes, you know, trying to focus. You know, when you see something black, you're it kind of like absorbs the light and it kind of plays a trick on you. I know, I hit a cow one night, same situation, but didn't see it. I could see black. I didn't know what it was, and by the time I figured it out, it's a little too late. But anyway, he said that this black thing stood up and he's just a few feet away from it, realized it was something he never seen before, and turned around and ran out of the woods. And the guy's kind of chuckled a little bit, and he's like, look, guys, I don't know, you know, what do we have around here that's big and black on two legs? And they're like, well, we don't have any bear and here and all this, and he said, well, he thinks he seemed to think it might have been a big foot or a booger, and they kind of looked at him sideways. But you know, that's to hear that story. What are the odds? But that you this shows you Alabama, y'all is like Spencer says, is boogery. We rode trails in about about every thirty minutes or so. We were running over two three year old pine saplings and going all through these trails and backing up and going and there could have been ten foot persons wearing yellow standing twenty feet away from us, and we wouldn't have seen them. And I was looking, and we're riding, we get we're way back in there, and and I ever now and then I'll go where do they hide? Because that's the question we always get. I'm like, oh my god, have you ever been off the road? You know, these these hills and hollows and some of these scary, scary encounters that Greg could have had. He was like, Hey, that happened right over here, and it kind of gives you a better understanding of oh okay, Well, I mean that's another thing. When you're that far back, if something happens to you, you know, that's what scares you. How am I going to get out of here? Can I get away from these things? You know, if they decide to you know, yeah, Greg put it a little better than I think Peyton and jeeps are made for jeeping. But I'm just gonna tell you. You know, here in Tennessee, we have some places, but it's not like that place down there. It's just not it's the the government land, the public land, and all that is so much. We're getting commercials popping in.
Speaker 8: We have no control over that. No, that's YouTube, that's that's doing that, And we.
Speaker 4: Don't control what they are either, So I don't you know, I saw some the other day. I'm like, why why are they gearing these towards older men?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 8: But yeah, I've got some interesting commercials as well. Like okay, so yeah, I apologize to everybody who's watching this either on their phones or on YouTube live. Yeah, we have no control over that, but thank you again for dealing with all of that to hang out with us. So I'm going to pull up the link here for Sawdust Beast one more time. Just keep it up here for everybody. So yeah, we'll probably just cut this one short tonight, Roger so because it may be blessing in disguise the way people can go over and support Mark with his new documentary. So yeah, it'll be coming on here in a few minutes.
Speaker 4: He started putting it all over Facebook, and I is, that's seven or eight, And I'm like, okay, that's Central. It's eight o'clock. Okay, I'll get I might get to watch that, but.
Speaker 8: I want to watch it in all laste if I get a chance to.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So we're forty seven minutes in, and you know, probably it's either a time miscommunication or the weather might be bad or something so uh we can, we can reschedule. We've got we've got some interesting get I've got some invites out, uh some yes is, but not dates locked in yet. We're Bama Murdock's coming back. Uh. Who else have we got We've got RPG has said yes end of the month, I think, or maybe I'm not even sure. I'll have you know what, I can look at my calendar ight quick.
Speaker 8: Hey, I've got you a fancy calendar set up, Roger.
Speaker 4: I know, I'm low tech. I know. Is it Mary's Eyebel Marion?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we got Marion's Eyebel coming up. And then we've got uh, Bama Murdock coming up. And then uh, who else have we got on the we have culture? His name Ryan maybe thank you? Yeah? My Southern tongue trips that were those kind of names. I apologize.
Speaker 4: I believe RPG, that's what everybody calls I. RPG is gonna be on here the fifth of February. And I've got some others that that have said yes, but they have to there's one group and they have to nail down, you know whatever. I've sent out some I've sent out some invites and I've been shocked actually uh rpg. Actually funny story. He probably I don't know if you remember this night, but the first time I ever went to a Bigfoot conference with Peyton in twenty three. It was the one year anniversary my father's passing away, and I'm like, you know what, instead of moping around here all weekend, let's let me let's go to East Tennessee and I'll show you some of his favorite spots, tell you some stories and whatever. Man, it was so good for us, it was. It was. There was no h sadness at all. It was funny, like some of the stuff. He was on one of the original water slides one time and we went off the It was like three different levels and we started out with the kiddie level and whatever, and it was concrete. It would eat you up.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 4: I went down in front of him on the fast one and they had bushog the side of this mountain and there was stobs sticking up out of the ground everywhere. I mean, it was just the show. So I'm going around through there and I'm like, I almost come out of there twice and I didn't know, well, maybe I was panicking or whatever, but I swear my elbows the only thing held me in on some of curves and I got down to the bottom and hit the water and got up and like, whoa, I'm not doing that again. I was about twelve or thirteen and maybe younger, and I'm sitting there. You know, everybody's pat out about a thirty seconds apart, a minute apart, and I'm in the pool, and you know, a couple of minutes goes by. My mom's lad said, Uh, where's your daddy? I said, he was right behind me. And we're like what, I'm looking around. I said, I'm telling you almost got thrown out of there a couple of times. No way, I'm like, yeah. We looked up over the hill and he was white. He was almost clear. He was so white and had the blue shorts on, no shoes, and he's bleeding. He come out of that thing and rolled in those stops. He was mad, he was cussing, and he got down there and he said, let's go, let's get out of here. I don't know part of this thing again, but he actually flew out of But but anyway, the RPG story, and we'll make it quick and we'll get off here. When I got up on stage, RPG was hosting the event, and he was the guy on stage and introducing everybody. And I'm backstage with Peyton, Cliff Brackman, Brian King sharp Uh, the guy that put the thing on, and I was scared. Brian had talked me into going up. I wanted there's three of us. I wanted to go last. I wanted to see the other guys what they did. And my son taped it. So I was coming off the stage. But anyway, RPG told me the truth. He looked at me. He knew I was nervous. He looked. He grabbed me by the shoulders and looked at me right in the eye. He said, the first three minutes you're gonna be crapping your pants, he said, but it's gonna be all right. So so I'm like, you're the first one told me the truth, because you know, but it happened. I went up there, and you know you've done it, You've spoke in public before, and and I think, you know, I'm gonna be okay. I'm telling my story, so I know I need to Roger telling the story and the word quick in the same sentence, Jerry, you know you know how it is. They won't even let me back on the show because you know, they only got an I or two to talk. So but anyway, yeah, he was there and I felt comfortable. I told the story and y'all, after it was over with, we came back. We stopped at the McDonald's and Peyton did an interview on Woodwalkers that that day. On the way back, we got someone we stole some McDonald's WiFi, and he told his story about the disappearing dog and all that. The black dog it turned to smoke, and you know, he hadn't really told many people that, And you.
Speaker 8: Know, I got distracted for two seconds. Who saw that?
Speaker 4: My son did and he didn't tell me.
Speaker 8: Talk to him then, because I have a co worker who's seen a smoke black dog.
Speaker 4: It didn't have any eyes. The when when the when the lights hit the face. Two of the two people saw it, him and the driver. When the lights hit the face, he could see the back of the skull, but it was it was like it was covered in skin too, and it looked it turned and looked at him. He couldn't see the eyes that were they didn't have eyes. And when it jumped, and when it jumped, it leapt like into the holl tall grass. It never made it to the grass. It just turned in a puff of smoke, so you know, and it's kind of crazy. He didn't know whether to tell me or not, but he did and he finally he finally got on Woodwalkers and told the story on the trip back on a Sunday. And then we were at the meet and greet and we were camping beside Cam Buckner from Dixie Cryptige. Cam walks up said are you Peyton? He said, yes, sir, He said, I hear you have an interesting story about a black dog. He said, yes, sir, and Peyton had listened to Dixie Cryptigs before, so Cam interviewed him and put it in a mix of some people at the at the meet and greet and it was pretty cool experience for him. But anyway, fifty four minutes we got a four minute outro. Thank y'all so much for being here. We'll reschedule if we can. Sorry, I was really looking forward.
Speaker 8: To Yeah, I was looking forward to it as well. But that's the fund of doing things like this and the funds of doing live shows. So thanks again for everybody to come in on for the ride tonight and go show Mark nowbles some love by go checking out his documentary on a sawdust Beast, and uh, we'll catch y'all later. Let's get us out of here, rogers. Since we got that.
Speaker 4: Night, y'all, bye, can I y'all Down in the pines.
Speaker 3: Where the water runs black, where.
Speaker 4: The mos sangs low and the night leans.
Speaker 3: Back, the stores whisper about a shallow tall, big feet moving where the moon lad falls. Some say it beats and saved ghosts in the trees, some say it trouble blowing in with the breeze.
Speaker 4: But around here, man, we know the call, or we just call him friends the squatch and hollerd.
Speaker 2: So lie that f and the cat tell sa a night bird.
Speaker 9: The cowpyry heads el y'all the fall that ain't no and it ain't no dog.
Speaker 6: When the creek girls gold and the shadows get taller.
Speaker 10: Yeah, your cousin line in the squatting the weather legs.
Speaker 2: Walk getting a brave man fiddle.
Speaker 6: But I mind your staffing and squatch, and how where body tell me stories about the thing.
Speaker 4: He's saut to ten foot high with a tomb.
Speaker 10: But y'all, red eyes burning like a summer's coat, let's trying big enough to follow your soulber The old folks laugh, saying, don't you fearkrid has been living here for hundreds of years. Treat them with respect when the moon gets smaller, and they'll let you live in squa watching holler sold that fire.
Speaker 2: Hell, Let the swamp drum roll.
Speaker 9: You can hear that beats right down in your soul if you hear those ground from the river call that ain't no bull frog balking that lord little swamp runner still and the cricks get salty.
Speaker 2: Yall lie alone and spotting hot the weather brain by ties in the fools off Cole can't watching that spotting holler.
Speaker 3: Some say, gods it old pound bridge something said, he walks from bridge to bridge warm.
Speaker 2: Thanks show.
Speaker 3: When the night comes down, something big still calls, it's grown.
Speaker 8: So bank that fire.
Speaker 3: Let the night get deep at the windows whisper while the cutsu creech.
Speaker 5: Did you catch us glimpse.
Speaker 3: Through the midnight holler just now your head, don't.
Speaker 4: Scream and holler.
Speaker 10: The fuzz wild on spring and the legends getting taller, how where it runs in squatching holly, We ain't scared, but we shore stayed cautious down in
Speaker 4: The dog, on that squatching holler,