Speaker 1: You were listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Aaron Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, September twenty six, twenty twenty five, Live every Friday night for the facilities of ochelly dot com. First Hour, The Age of Transitions, Second Hour, Uncle the podcast. Thank you for being here live or in podcast form, however it is. I'm glad you made it. Go to ochill dot com to send a donation to help the network and help chuck out. It's much appreciated. Also, my website is the Age of Transitions dot com. All sorts of great stuff there, t shirts for the show. My book Revolve Man's scientific Rise to Godhood, which I feel I should be promoting more with news stories such as Peter Teal giving his little close talks about the anti Christ. The transhumanist scene is getting awfully esoteric religious at the moment. So my book Revolve delves very deeply into the esoteric side of the transhumanist movement and of emerging technologies and yeah, that whole side of the story.
Speaker 2: That's half the book.
Speaker 1: I spend the first half of the book explaining transhumanism and like these government programs and different things, and here's this, here's an example of this, here's this person.
Speaker 2: They're doing these things. There's transhumanism.
Speaker 1: And then the second part of the book is how it gets all into worldwide death and rebirth rituals. It gets into the esoteric sides of postgenderism and things like that, and all sorts of interesting whack a doodle crazy stuff that really I don't think is that crazy? Okay? Now, if I wrote that book today, will I write it exactly the way that I did back in twenty eleven. No, I would change things around. My opinions on certain things have changed, but the essence of what's in Revolve I still stand by. I'm so proud of that book. I'm happy and yes, check that out. Revolve Man Scientific Rise of Godhood paperback, E book copies.
Speaker 3: Available of that.
Speaker 1: Thank you everybody who has bought it, who has spread the word, talked about it. I have gotten When I get feedback on it, it's always really good. So I've I'm happy about that. Maybe there's another book in me at some point I want to make I'm working on a video now. That's the Patreon campaign. You can help me. It's an ongoing project that I'm working on there. We're going back into to the back to the old days of the Truth movement, nine to eleven Truth, starting from there, because that's where I got started in all this insanity. That's when my head exploded. And I'm kind of proud that my head exploded before everybody else did online because I feel like it's given me an advantage and that I figured out that most of this is just a bunch of nonsense, this whole online outrage sphere that too many people have come to take seriously. Now, when I say that, I'm not saying that nine to eleven Truth or the Truth Movement there was nothing to it. No, No, I think that there was a lot to it. I think it was legitimate in many ways. I still believe that. However, you could say that it got co opted. That's the short version, to keep this a short story. It got co opted, turned into something else, and it's put into place the current ruling regime here in the United States. It was brought to you by conspiracy theories. It was sold to us as the antidote to all these different problems that came up in these alternative conspiracy ideas. While that was going to be solved by just electing some idiot. Does that make any sense? No, it shouldn't. And is that what's actually happening? Are we going to rectify all of our grievances? No, in fact, all of the problems that were being portrayed accurately by the Truth Movement, all of those things are actually even more of a problem now, and they're being perpetrated by this deranged establishment gone wild that was sold to us as the antidote to all these problems, is very actually pushing it in the high gear. Okay, that's the way I feel about this. Check out the Patreon. I'm working on that project now. I'll make video that explains the shifting of the Truth Movement.
Speaker 3: Over to.
Speaker 1: Uh MAGA and then the broader online global propaganda matrix that now exists that only exists to confuse us and subjugate us, and it's doing a good job of that. So that's the Patreon Transitions dot com.
Speaker 3: I have a question. I have a question about the Patreon and and I'm sorry to break in even but I want to know this for real. And by the way, am I echoing to you now? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's okay, I kind of like it all right?
Speaker 3: Cool. I'm sorry if there's an echo on the broadcast there should not be, and there may be some technical issue. I apologize, But I wonder are you going to have any guests on with this film project you're explaining this on Patreon.
Speaker 1: I would not mind it. It would Actually there's a couple of people that have been involved in the scene I went mind to interview even maybe like live with video would be ideal. But even if I interview them just over you know, an online discussion and make a Patreon post of it, and then take the audio from that and use it.
Speaker 2: Into the video later, that would all be great.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 1: I haven't received much feedback on any of this. I'm just some guy talking to himself online at the moment. Okay, well, if you're the most part I mean, I've there's like two people that are really good listeners and supporters that are there with me.
Speaker 2: So it's me and two other really good supporters.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, that's that.
Speaker 3: Should be fair. Okay, Look, that's cool. But I'll tell you what, run it by the supporters of this. You could do this, you know, if you like. It's just a suggestion for me. If you would like to interview me on there. Why Because I noted when I entered the live broadcast and the you know, the online network scene in twenty you know, basically in twenty thirteen, and then I went live with it in twenty fourteen. So at the end of the year in twenty thirteen, I was in talks with people about what do I do you know with this podcast thing? Like I had no idea what to do with a podcast in twenty thirteen. Seriously, I made them and I sat there and I went, now, what do I do with them? So on the job I was learning that and figuring out how to plug into some of these independent radio networks. That's how I wound up at UCY in American Freedom Radio, and then I got SIMP simulcast across a bunch of them. But what I noted at that time was the infiltration of a couple of different elements into this conspirae culture and what was alternative media, you know at that time period. And I feel like I could share some observations with you that would explain some of this evolution, Uh, if you wanted to prepare questions about it, or if you just wanted me to give a quick presentation like fifteen minutes. I'm talking, not a long thing with you, so that we could, you know, converse about it afterwards, even up to you. But I'm just thinking it might be an interesting element to add, you know, and I want to help you if I can, so I would like to be helpful to you as all. And if not, I'm not offended, no problem. You know, I don't need to be involved, but I'm just saying I want to support what you're doing, no matter what it is. So if I can be of service in this way, I want to do that for you. But if you don't need it, don't want it, or the Patreon people don't want it, cool, I'm good, no problem. But I just offer that to you because I noted certain things and I was confused about what was happening because to me, conspiracy research was not political, and it is now highly politicized by its critics and also by the people in it that seemed to think it's.
Speaker 2: Part Well, it's political.
Speaker 1: It's political in the partisan sense now absolutely, which absolutely it definitely was not before. In fact, it was vocally against all of that, and now it's more than embraced it.
Speaker 3: Well mostly it was. But then again, in generations previous to ours, the reality is that conspiracy theory. And I know, children, this may be difficult to imagine because Grandpa's going to tell you, but conspiracy culture. When I was a little kid, the people listening to May Brussel, okay, were not right wingers at all. They were either left or they were fed up with the system. That was your two choices. The partisanship might have leaned left for a long time, but then it transitioned and it became something else. And I feel as though I witnessed firsthand part of that transition existing in that ecosphere, and I had the benefit of the JFK research before that, where that's the granddaddy of the modern conspiracy culture. So I had that experience and it did not line up with what I was seeing at all, and I'm telling you it was. There was a lot of lefties. Look back, Mark Lane was a lefty. A lot of these other people. They were left wingers. They were beat nicks, even they were you know, college educated, almost like elite lefties of the seventies. Is what I understood to be the found in the sixties too, was the foundational people that were behind conspiracy culture before eleven was even a thing, before Oklahoma City before you know, and then I watched the same people kind of gravitate towards that. You know, like John Gold will tell you he was really about protesting for peace and that was his thing. So he was on the side of, say, you know, anti war, and that was something that transition right about the time that I observed, okay, into something then we had Patriot Radio and all that stuff, and there's reasons for it. Yeah, and you know, Bill there, William, Oh my god, Cooper Cooper is clearly not a left winger. Okay, he's clearly more on the right wing side. But it's almost like the children of May Brussel and the children of Bill Cooper emerged, and Bill Cooper's children beat the hell out all May Brussel's children and got rid of them. And that's conspiracy culture kept going. But it was a weird transition. And there's other elements in there that I think could be elaborated on, like I said, in like a fifteen minute or ten minute presentation where you could also use that to create some questions and ask me about what it was that I saw and why and et cetera. And I think that would be interesting. I know you were in that ecosphere as well, but you're already doing first hand discussions. So I just offer it as an assistant. It doesn't have to be. It might be a bad idea. I don't know. I'm just offering it because it just occurs to me listening.
Speaker 2: So I like it. I like the idea. We'll do it check.
Speaker 1: I like it, And I can use audio from that, I believe in the final video, whatever that ends up being. I could take clips of you giving your explanations and you know, chop a video or liked da da da and use it as part of the edit. I think that would work well. They go, they would also say this entire Patreon episode to be good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, save this show too, because you can talk about Look, all of a sudden, he just burst on and said this, and I said, okay, you know what I mean. You could set it all up in thirty seconds in your film if you like, And I'm just giving you, you know, an idea how to use things, and you can put whatever image of video.
Speaker 2: The video is still very rough and not even completely outlined.
Speaker 1: I only have different ideas that I think I want to use.
Speaker 2: So the actual structure of it is up in the air.
Speaker 1: Really, I know generally what I want to do. I know I want to show examples, like living examples of different people, like you know, a look at this, Look what's happening here, Let's look what's being said here, all that sort of stuff. It's gonna be a lot more than that too, So fair enough. Yeah, I would love to do that episode, Chuck, we will do that.
Speaker 3: Sounds good. And as you map it out. The last suggestion I have and then I'll shut up. I mic can go away. The last suggestion I have is please don't do it in a completely linear way, like don't just go okay, we're going to start in the nineteen nineties and then eventually we'll get to today. I mean, you can do that, but don't just do it in a straight line, is all I ask, because that is a clear way to bore somebody to death, giving them a history of such a niche. But again, these are my suggestions. You take them or leave them. I'm just offering I would not do it in a linear way. And I'm imagining this video and I want to see this, I really do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's it's a.
Speaker 1: It's something that this subject has just been in me for so long, knowing that it's important, and not seeing anybody tell this story, and I feel like I don't know. To me, it's like so big and explain so much of things in.
Speaker 2: The popular.
Speaker 1: Was it popular discourse, I suppose, and just current events going on. So much of it can be explained if you go back and you look at the roots of honestly the.
Speaker 3: Ruling regime.
Speaker 1: Once again, it got there in a particular way. It exploited so many of what I believe were good parts of conspiracy culture, the truth movement and fringe just fringe ideas.
Speaker 2: It took all of the best.
Speaker 1: Of that, smashed it, and it came out the other end with this deranged sort of Jeff Goldbloom Cronenberg to the fly version of everything you've ever heard from conspiracy culture comes out the other end like that, like brundlefly right to rule over us in the way that we're being ruled right now.
Speaker 3: And the beauty of it is Aaron is literally your version of And there were several documentary films, and I know they're not popular today, but I assure you media as an existent one time in the later eighties was dedicated to telling you, look, there was this hippie subculture and they had this set of values, and we're still trying to figure out how the hippies became the yuppies and why are they You know, as children and teenagers they were this way, but once they got to thirty, they went this way. In the Reagan era, that evolution is a worthy tale of documentary film. But it may be that you're creating something like that, and you're right, you're the only person to have done it. The only guy that ever even touched this mildly is a guy named Ti Snyder. Yeah, so yeah, look him up. He's an interesting filmmaker and okay, no, I like him. He's been a guest on my show before. You may remember him. Oh, I'll tell you what I think. It was the first time I did the video of I'm going to put the camera on the puppy Box on YouTube. I don't know if you remember that, because I was experimenting a bit there where I said, nobody wants to look at me. I saw that, Okay, well it does exist out there somewhere where I turned around and he wanted to do a video interview. I said, okay, but I don't even want to look at my own face on the screen. So I got this box of puppies my dog just had, and the dog is laying in there with the puppies. I got a small dog in a cardboard box, and I'm going to put the camera on her. So it was Honey and her puppies because the dog's name is Honey. So I literally called it like Honey in her puppies can and she's sitting there feeding her puppies while we're talking and teases on the screen. But I'm not and I thought that was amazingly interesting. It didn't do well, you know, on the video feed, but I guarantee you nobody else did it. So I'm just saying, if you ever find that video somewhere, I know it exists. I don't know if it's on my channel anymore. But I mean, and I'm not saying it's interesting for the whole video even, but kind of interesting that somebody would choose to do that. I thought. But U and some people, did, you know, send me some feedback, like I really love the puppy, can you know? Because I was like, hey, maybe i'll just do this from now on.
Speaker 1: I'll put it on the dogs and yeah, you know, I feel like people are starting to do that with like TikTok and the social media. That sounds like a description of what a lot of people do on there, and they'll show well.
Speaker 3: Except they use ais almost in crap. I used real live dog. So yeah, anyway, I just think that's funny, and I offer my services. If I can help you to make this film in any way, I'll be happy to do so. So I'll leave it at that and shut my mouth. Thank you. Cool.
Speaker 1: No, no, we'll do that. We'll do that episode checked. That'll be good. And if anybody else has been involved in this world and is listening to this and thinks that they would like to be a part of this and do a discussion with me where we recorded and maybe use that or whatever, just talk about this. Get a hold of me Frands at the Age of Transitions dot com. It's my email. I'm sure my inbox will just be filled filled to the brim tomorrow after this episode is posted.
Speaker 3: H A.
Speaker 1: Well, either way, it's it's okay. We will make this video. It's going to be good. It's been too long since I've done video honestly, so it's this is exciting again. That's the Patreon current Patreon campaign. That's what I'm doing over there. Find linked to that at my website, the Age of Transitions dot com. Thank you everybody for that, and thank you for listening. Glad to have you here. This is exciting. This is the age of transitions, and there has been a change in the alternative world, in online discourse, in online politics, yes, very much partisan now. Used to be that the rallying cry was look beyond to the left right paradigm. While that got thrown out a long time ago, and most people, as Chuck was talking about a little bit, there are most people who taken up the online banner of truth telling have gone to truth social and they've gone to the far right side of the political spectrum, and that has become the de facto answer to all of the evil in the world that needs to be dispelled. All of the true conspirators are on the side of They're all Democrats, is what they are. And we know this because of all of our good truth tellers online. They're all very right wing. And with that being said, I want to once again recommend the book by Lauren Southern.
Speaker 2: This is not real life. I'm almost done with it.
Speaker 1: I only have like a couple chapters left, so I've essentially finished the book. I'll say that I recommend it. I've recommended it on the show before. I recommend it again. I did pick it up in part as a research piece for the project. I was just discussing this video. I think I'll probably use bits from it. Perhaps it's just again, I don't know if it'll fit, but it's helping inform me to do this, and it's just informing me generally speaking. I believe the book. It's autobiographical Laurence Southern. If you don't remember, she was like a child right wing influencer online that hit the scene around just after Trump got elected.
Speaker 3: The first time.
Speaker 1: I remember first seeing her at live streaming one of those riots that was claiming to be a free speech demonstration, but it was actually just an excuse to get people on the left and right out in public to fight each other physically, not just with arguments online, but turn it into actual physical altercations in the street. That was the point of it, and she was there with a livestream crew. Somehow I end upended up watching that randomly, like on YouTube, I believe when it was actually happening. I think it was the one at Berkeley, so that was my memory of her her, like, oh god, this is ridiculous. And then I might only seen bits and pieces of her ridiculous videos that she would post over the years, and you.
Speaker 2: Know, she's just another one of those.
Speaker 1: Folks out there screaming about you know, white genocide or this. Then the other thing, it's just like, you know, just okay, there's a bunch of people doing that, and she's one of them. And she's a kid again, so whatever. Then Creative Accidents recommended the documentary. It's just like a couple of years ago, I think he recommended White Noise, which features Southern and Cernovich and some white supremacist guy. I forget our Christian nationalists, white supremacist, I forget the third guy you would know him. But whatever documentary had centered around them, and when I watched that, it was really well done. It portrayed those three people as real people, so it wasn't just them like screaming into the camera and giving whatever, doing a video about whatever stupid topic they thought was trending at the moment. It wasn't that, it wasn't their online persona. It was them as real people, and it showed, you know, all their problems into real life and things like that. So it was really good documentary. And Southern came across in that as somebody who was deeply conflicted and hated doing what she's actually doing, and that came across it was like, oh, this is interesting. Okay, So she's you know, not in line with what she's a part of anymore, and yet she persists.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So that did come across that in that movie. And then the Tenant media scandal hit. She was one of the three big names in that three or four.
Speaker 3: She was one of the big names in that.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, interesting, So she's getting money from Russia for doing her right wing commentary videos. Okay, And then she disappeared when that happened. Interesting. And then really the only thing since that happened was she put this book out and so I got it. I read it, and yeah, it's I think she's being honest in it, and she's giving an interesting account of her life as a right wing online commentator, provocateur, whatever we want to call that. Right her right wing influencer type that very much is part of this bigger problem that you know, I'm just talking about earlier of what that big part of what the truth movement became. And I think Southern's book is really good because it shows you that definitely, her and I bet most other people that are her peers weren't even aware of so many things that they were doing. But they certainly weren't aware that they were this like strange evolution of the truth movement that was being blasted out, signal boosted on purpose for a very real reason. And the book is like basically her coming to terms with that. I don't know if she fully even.
Speaker 2: Has yet, but she kind of has.
Speaker 1: But anyway, it's a good book, comes off as honest to me, and there's interesting stuff about the Tenet media thing in there too, so lorn Southern, this is not real life. I recommend it. Good book, crazy, and it illustrates this issue that we're talking about. I would say now to go back to that particular bit, the Tenet media fiasco. We have covered that on this show before, and it's absolutely something that should be remembered, something that should be noted, something that should not be forgotten. And just thrown away in the dust bin. It should be something we seek to understand as fully as we can. And all this stuff is nebulous and gray and difficult, but I think the main thing we have to understand with it is that it's a legit story. It's an actual thing. It's an actual example of a foreign influence operation that was aimed at us, primarily the United States, but the broader west, the United States, Canada, Southern is a Canadian and even I would say Europe. I think that influence operation was aimed this direction, is aimed toward the West, and we should sit here and say, yes, there is such a thing as Russian influence operations that are directed towards Western audiences. And now when we want to, if we feel compelled to start giving the reasons why this is happening, that's where we can get caught up. I don't have all the absolute answers as to why they chose to do this, but the fact that they did.
Speaker 2: Is simple fact.
Speaker 1: It exists, It happens, and if you look, I think it's useful to look at the people that were wrapped up in this Southern She was a part of this, She was getting paid. She's getting money that's being filtered from the Kremlin through all these different international filters, So she didn't know where the money was coming from. So that she got paid as a salary to make right wing commentary videos that was happening. Now, as it turns out, she had no idea that she was getting paid by the Russians, and that's what she said. That's what she says in the book. I believe that I believe that she did not know explicitly what was going on. Now, could she have found out? I think anybody could if they go digging. But I think the truth of the matter is a lot of these people that are benefiting making a career out of this light of work, it's not in their interests to go digging around a lot, right, because you know it's to a lot of them, it's just a job. And that's an aspect of her book too, is like it just became this horrible job that I hated doing, which is fascinating to think about. So you've got these people that are the conduits of these influence operations and they have no idea what they're really even doing. They're just going about the motions they're being swayed as much by algorithms, as probably more so by the algorithms than they are even the source of the money that they're getting. But it all works out in the favor. And there is a reason that these things are being funded from abroad is because all of this insane online band serves a purpose and it is doing a particular thing. I think the overarching thing that this online insanity is doing is breaking down in the alchemical sense of dissolution, breaking down our entire culture, our entire world, our society, our government. And that is the darker aspect of the truth movement, conspiracy culture, all that, if you really want to look at in a dark alchemical sense, it's about destroying. It's like, well, everything is corrupt, all our leaders are evil, so we've got to destroy the government. We got to destroy the system has got to be replaced by something that we make. And I've that thought has been with me in the back of my mind for a long time now. It is just that what is all this like, what about the destructive aspect of all of this, Like that does not seem healthy. And more than that, it's something to be exploited by any interest group who would like to see the destruction of the United States, the division of its people, the citizen returned toward one another, distracted by social issues that are really off the wall and crazy. That's what's going on and the online world. And what I'm suggesting is it's not all by accident. It's being encouraged now. It may be that parts of it have arisen organically. There may be a grassroots to the truth have been conspiracy culture, fringe things, alternative ideas, speaking truth to power. There is an actual independent aspect of it, but the darker aspect if they are encouraged, if you encourage certain things, then you know, I think we can see what can happen, when has happened. So there's multi tiered goals to these things too. Yes, we need to establish. Yes, there are foreign influence operations going on from all sorts of different foreignandies. It's not just Russia. It's not only Russia that has steered the course of all conspiracy culture stuff. That's not the truth. I don't believe that to be the truth. Have they played a part and have they amplified this?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Do we know exactly why? Oh, we don't know exactly. Why can we make educated guesses as to.
Speaker 2: What they're doing.
Speaker 1: Yes, so you gotta, you know, you gotta take what you can out of this. You can't point your finger in one direction. It's like all the Kremlin and that's it. But you do have to say, hey, look we can see what happened, okay, and these little bits of evidence that pop up, we need to make note of them. Tenant media scandal. That was not the only thing that happened at the time, and we didn't hear about all the other media outlets that crumbled at the same exact time, ironically enough, so just again more evidence that that is a legitimate thing that's happening. So yes, us, let's see here. I reposted on X yesterday I think something that was a foulon gong post that their Epoch Times. The Epoch Times had some interview with Rob Schneider, and the title that they posted online as was Hollywood actor gives his opinions on free speech. And you know, I reposted and goofed done Rob Schneider because he's an idiot and nobody should be listening to him, either as listening to his comedy routine or even worse, listening to him for political advice.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me? So?
Speaker 1: But you know what, Epoch Times is an interesting group because they absolutely are their own little influence, running their own influence operations for their own purposes. And it's a strange, odd little cult that they have going on, and they deserve to be called out for running the propaganda that they are. What their influence is I think might be minimal in the grand scheme of things, but they're just another actor out there in the global propaganda matrix, no doubt. So they're up to no good and they should not be trusted. They have taken the far right MAGA even stuff, and they repost that and that's what they do. And so it is that fall On Gong the Epoch Times is a target for left wingers. So if any left wing people online pointing things out out, look, oh here's Fallen Gong and the Epoch Times that they're doing what they do, and they will just explicitly call them out as running influence operations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm sorry, Aaron.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Seat, I had to throw in on this real fast. I'm sorry, man. I am so glad you're bringing himself though, because I don't know how to put this in context? And I'm glad you are because I had a dealing with a guy and his name was like Michael Gerber something and I whatever, okay, and he was like a hot commodity in alternative media for a minute, right, like serious, blown up views, like psycho crazy, like if you had you know, even Alex Jones was happy to have him on because he increased his audience exponentially even right. And the guy I just happened to know somebody who was booking for a bunch of the lower you know, higher level alt media people, and they went, you know, I can get you that guy, and I went okay, because he was talking about a you know, a piece of conspiracy culture I don't cover, which is and that's why I had him on literally because he was talking about China and the.
Speaker 1: Organ harvesting and yes, yes, I see where you're going with this, Jack, So.
Speaker 3: I wanted to explore it, and I said, you know what, I'll do it. I don't even know the guy too well. I can go familiarize myself with some of the videos, but I do see that he is a solid guest to get if you want to increase you know, your your downloads that week, okay. And I was happy to do that once in a while, and I never did that just for that purpose, but also I was kind of fascinated by something I didn't know much about. So I kind of went, well, I'm gonna take a risk because I don't know if this is stupid. And I had had a couple of guests here and there, a couple of misses where people you know, totally suggested and shoved people down my throat pretty much, and I went, okay, okay, a couple of times, you know, but I've had some pretty high level guests, so I thought, well, this will be worth a risk. I had him on, and I gotta tell you, I didn't know what to make of some of the stuff he was saying and swearing to and he was some kind of journalist. And you notice he disappeared. Now you know, he didn't like stick around, but he was around for a while and he had a whole weird thing about that. This is how it ties in the Fallen Gong deal. Now, one of the things.
Speaker 1: They well, he was probably being I bet he was being blasted out by Falling Gong and the Epoch Times, right, this is right up their alley, the anti China stuff.
Speaker 3: See, but that's what I figured out. But I figured it out a little late, and they weren't quite as big as he'd like. You notice how huge they are now. They're very influential online, but in America they were not that influential, you know, like they were just starting to come into their own. But they seemed to have the social media thing down, so people weren't reading it, but they were picking up on the posts that were attached to it, so you could see that growing. Now he wasn't part of the Epoch times, but he was very insistent in the middle of the organ harvesting conversation, okay that you know, Fallen Gong is not a cult, and I understood. I understood some of the reasonable arguments he was making, and it was actually the most fascinating part of the interview. Now think about it. I got a guy on to talk about the Chinese government, you know, allegedly harvesting organs, which, by the way, they would not be you know, the only third world nation or the only Asian nation, or the only enemy of US nation that that has been said about. Okay, now do I have evidence, No, but this guy allegedly had evidence he was some sort of you know, journalist, investigative blah blah bah. Okay, so the thing is, but he insisted on off roading into that, explaining to me how it wasn't a cult, okay, and really his arguments made a lot of sense to me. I went, okay, well that makes sense, and I understand religious persecution and it's weird. And you know, look, I'm living in the state of Georgia where basically, if your family says that you behave no, this is a serious thing. If your family says that you're, you know, participating in strange religious rituals, Okay, and literally, like the language in the law is not dissimilar from the the over the overly vague language that I'm using it. Okay, if they feel as though you're participating in strange religious practices, you can end up on a cycled in this state. Okay, Like you are.
Speaker 1: Obvious, that's a whole nother That's a whole other topic, Chuck. Is the new witch trials, which are surely down the road. If we keep moving the way we're moving, well, right, it's going to happen. They're already screaming out that the evil heat Ethan's are everywhere and they need to be brought to justice. So yeah, that's a whole other that's a whole other time.
Speaker 3: Well, because they transitioned to the you know, from the strenuously I agree with you, to the you are of the devil. And I've seen this done before by zelots in the mainstream, some of the more you know, uh zealous individual Yeah, but some of them, everything is very clear either you're with us or you are of the devil. And I'm seeing that now come out in politics where it's like either you're with us or you were literally the evil on planet Earth.
Speaker 2: Okay, but back to I get where you're where.
Speaker 1: You're agreeing with the Fallen Gong signal boosted quote unquote journalist guy on that, because yes, that is a real thing. However, it doesn't mean that Falling Gong is not a cult. That doesn't mean that they're not suspicious as hell and that they weren't propping this guy up, and that they definitely are something that we should be calling out as Hey, look, these guys are propagandizing and they fit neatly into the right wing ecosystem because they're pointing the finger at the evil communist China, which is what you're right in line with, you know, the Maga orders of business. Yes, and so it works to feed into propping up the right wing narrative. And it also works for the left wing critics to point out Falling Gong slash the Epoch Times as propaganda's part of the machinery of evil, quite likely connected to the US imperial establishment somehow. And so it's appropriate if you are of the left wing political persuasion to call out fall on Gong right now, but not appropriate to do others right.
Speaker 3: Now, because I have taken the time to study intelligence agencies outside of the United States. You know what, Here's the thing about this. I know that this guy and obviously the Epoch Times are a tool, but I am not so convinced that we know exactly whose box it comes from. And here's why. Sure, sure, some of these people that have had nation states much longer than ours, with much longer histories, have more complex methodologies in some cases than we do. Sure we implant people and pretend to get close to the grand leader, and then we assassinate them. And that's you know, a tale as old as time. But on the other hand, it is conceivable. Now I want you to follow my logic here because a lot of people lose me on stuff like this and it drives me crazy. But I know that you can follow me on this, Okay, Okay, This guy, the Epoch Times, and even Fallen Gong itself could be propped up by the Chinese Communist Party as an opposition to control people who are tending into the oppositional territory. Much like when the US government turned around and funded and implanted people so much into subversive organizations, they practically were the subversive organizations, okay, And they've had a much longer timeline to work on this. So you can take something like this and weaponize it in various directions, right you control? You know. It's sort of like why did the CIA use LSD on you know, hippies, right okay? And why did they open up a clinic in San Francisco that just so happened. Charles Manson was at a bunch okay, and Jolly West was there too. And if you don't know who Jolly West was, well you can find him, you know, in the proximity of Jack Ruby of Sir hansor hann Of Charles Manson magically he is in proximity to everybody before they have memory problems and you know, start saying crazy things. And he was an MK ultra doctor and we know this. Now. The thing is, does that mean that he you know, the US government directly weaponized, not necessarily, but sometimes things get out of control. So here's the thing. A country with a much longer history might design a control mechanism to take people that would tend to be rebellious and collect them into something that they actually have ultimate control over. Okay, much like why people talk about the Jonestown experiments. Okay, the thing is or the possible excuse me, the alleged joke.
Speaker 2: It's just you're talking about controlled opposition. It's that simple.
Speaker 1: Well, right, it's a controlled opposition deployed, possibly by Chinese intelligence in order that they can identify problems domestically, I would assume. But Fallen Gong has become an international force for influence operations that is very much active in the United States. And in a pinch, it is interesting.
Speaker 3: Yes, And in a pinch, just just saying, in a pinch, you can use a rifle to prop up a tent okay. So the deal is that a tool could be a multi tool. Here. You can take a crescent wrench and guess what, use it as a hammer sometimes and it will be effective as that tool. So what I'm saying is the thing that they're using to control their own population might, in addition to its purposes, that be utilized as an international weapon of propaganda to float certain things, to create and gather up other groups in other places so that they learn how to monitor them. So the thing is they can deploy false crap and make it so that it seems legitimate against the Chinese you know again Communist Party, which has a part in running a lot of things outside of the government as well in that country. But they could turn around and deploy this and say, look, we're Oregon harvesting and everything else, giving a ridiculous narrative to people that might be susceptible to it so that they don't pick up on the real game. And that is something that I suspect with this situation because of the way that this was all packed into this weird media figure that had the push from seemingly disparate things and clearly was there serving a purpose and also try and find this Michael gerber Smith or whatever his name was. Now I can't even find him online.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, the thing about fall On Gong that is absolutely true is that they have deep pockets seemingly endless amounts of money, right because not only are they running these things like Epoch Times, this shen Yun dance performance thing that if you're in southern California, you know what that is because you see the ads right everywhere on TV all the time, on every bus, at bus stops, posters hung up at you know, your kids taekwondo classes. It's everywhere, and it's to the amount like it makes you wonder like, Okay, all the money that they're spending on this advertising, are they getting it back in the couple shows.
Speaker 2: That they actually do, I can't see how they even would.
Speaker 1: And that very much is put on by Falling Gong and it's doing the same thing like look what the evil Chinese Chinese Communist Party destroyed our centuries of Chinese culture and blah blah blah blah. But you know, I think the main takeaway is they have endless amounts of money, So what the hell is that? But Epoch Times if they're going around sowing these absolutely far right again, on the appearance of it, alternative maga topics is what they're doing. They're catering to that demographic without a doubt. There's no doubt that that's who they're targeting for to read their articles and whatnot. And so that raises a lot of questions too. It's like, Okay, they're propping up this part of the system now in American political life that also has been propped up by these other international operations. Clearly we see that, you know this, So this is begging a lot of different questions, right.
Speaker 3: Well, and there's the thing. Look, there's and the method. In case somebody thinks, look, Chuck is just you know, way too long steeped and conspiracy stuff and he's gone into you know, paranoid la la land. Let me just invite you to read what is known about the history of an American because it's all in English and it's wonderful and you can find out about him. And I mean, don't read everybody's opinion about him, just read the career and what the guy did. James Jesus Angleton. The guy was a paranoid psychopath at one point. And he was a mess psychologically as far as I can tell. But the reason is because he was in counterintelligence and you have to think, well beyond you know, somebody's got a purpose, they create something, they go to do it. Oh no, that is not the black op world. Okay, it just isn't. You know.
Speaker 1: You're sent into a sound, giant hall of mirrors. Everybody's trying to get one over and confuse each other, right, right, exactly right, and what it is, that's what it plays down to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there are certain levels. And that's why, even though it seems insane that like, you know, we took a you know, a Nazi surveillance guy under either MK and IOMI or or under paper Clip or both, we took one of the most like they knew he was psychologically unstable and that he was paranoid and everything else, because you know, the CIA always says we don't use people that are mentally ill. The thing is they knew he was mentally ill and evaluated that it would be useful operationally. Okay, one of the paper Clip guys.
Speaker 1: Saying Angleton, and that's why they gave him the power that they That's what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, Angleton is separate from this guy. I'm telling you that, okay, Okay. Going through JFK files, at one point there was this vague thing that was connected to believe it or not, a a operation paper clip guy who ended up being brought into the CIA after the OSS collapsed because he was part of an OSS thing and ended up with a paper clip pass out of Germany. And he was this completely deranged surveillance guy who was like watching everybody and trying to watch the people that were watching the watch. Okay, he was at that point, and they recruited him knowing that he was nearly psychotic from the I forget what the term was. The psychiatrist he was evaluating him, but it was like, he is so paranoid that it has reached a level of psychosis, but he is still operationally viable, okay, because of that paranoia, not in spite of it, but because of it. So that was their evaluation. That was their own short and I'm telling you, like a summary evaluation one page, and that's what they covered it. Okay. So I'm just saying that when you think that, oh, Chuck's like making a conspiracy against the conspiracy to build a trojan horse to Yeah, they do stuff like that for real. It's not TV only now, is that the majority of what happens?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Is it happening a million times a day? No, I wouldn't say so, but it does happen. Okay, So you know it's not me being paranoid. Just look at Angleton's history what we know of it. One more time, I say, but that will tell you something. I know you've run across James Jesus Angleton and you're not, you know, in exactly the same research circles as me. But I know you've heard of the guy. You know what I'm talking about? Oh?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 1: And I'm seeing your comment here that the chat saying how Rob Schneider was lucky that he made friends with Adam Sandler. Yes, that's the whole of his career. He's getting work from him this day. Not to bring it back to him, but he was one of the featured articles by the Epoch Times.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean there's a reason why somebody will, now do you know, Hey, let's go talk to James Woods now, you know, yeah, because he's useful. But the thing is Rob is interesting to me. And let's be fair. You know, he did get on the Saturday Night Live without Adam Sandler I think, but.
Speaker 2: He made it.
Speaker 1: That is somehow he did that. I don't know how, but he made it. There was he the big star from that show? No, no, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear. I don't want to make this just about no, not at all, but dragging down. But he exists.
Speaker 3: But he existed on a show where his peers were who Chris Rock Adam Sandler. I mean, all he had to do was make the right friend and he was gonna do.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, I'm just exactly what he did. That's that's the entirety of that guy's career. And honestly, for talking about Sandler, I don't I'm not really wild about him either. But you know, I'm not here to send the pop culture Comedy podcast. But if it were, I would, you know, No, but tell about talk about my Dane for both of those guys.
Speaker 3: But but you can't argue with the fact that Sandler has become you know, regardless of his level of talent or anything. It's like Joe Rogan, I can't argue with you that he's, you know, top podcaster. I don't know why, you know, I can't argue.
Speaker 2: But and Sandler, Yes, that's a good that's a good equivalency.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sandler got huge like he did. Yeah, it's the same roughly the same thing, exactly right.
Speaker 3: Not the most talented guy, not the most funny guy, even in two different fields. Because Sandler, I don't think was ever a stand up comedian. Was he? I don't think he.
Speaker 2: No, he did.
Speaker 1: He had a stand up album. In fact, I remember that from the ninth album. Yes, No, No, no up album. Yes, it was very popular too. It was huge songs.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, he had the Thanksgiving song and he did skits. You're right. He had a comedy album.
Speaker 1: He did that Goat Boys skit. I remember kids thought goat Boy was hilarious because.
Speaker 2: They had like a lot of bad words.
Speaker 1: It's like, this is funny, it's got bad words. He was the appeal to kids, right and stuff.
Speaker 3: And also we were cracking up at They're all gonna laugh at you. Okay, so I know I remember that too, But he wasn't really a stand Look, a stand up comedian to me is somebody who went into the clubs and had to work out, you know, and act a routine at least and had to actually you know, earn their way through rooms full of ten fifteen people and then finally get into a big comedy You know what I'm saying. That's a stand up media career.
Speaker 1: He was given access to popular culture world and he was able to put things out like the albums.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I can explain that to you. Look it's very simple. Look it's extremely simple. But that's after his Saturday Night Live deal. So Saturday Night Live, which he got into networking. Yeah, but he networked that into I'm going to put out a comedy album. And the only reason why is comedy album sold really is not even the bad words. It's because they started playing his stuff on all of those just suddenly his stuff was all over The Morning Zoos and the Morning Zoos in case you know, I know children's I gotta go back, Grandpa gotta tell you. But we used to listen to the radio in the morning and a lot of kids especially loved the Morning Zoo. And the Morning Zoo could have been anywhere in the country, like in New York we had Scott Shannon was the head zookeeper. Okay, and some of these guys in different parts of the country basically stole exactly the same format and it's just you know, so.
Speaker 1: They just played comedy clips like, oh, we've got this clip Adam Sandler, check it out.
Speaker 3: It's hilarious. Well, they played his songs. His big thing was his Thanksgiving song, and and he had a he had a Christmas song where he named thena song that's what it was, Honka song where he names all the Jewish people, including David Lee Roth. And everybody's laughing because he did it live with an acoustic guitar. But live performance was not the thing he cut his teeth with. It was just something that he ended up doing because of the population. Like you said, a lot of it was recorded in a studio bits you know which, again we're also living in the age of the Jerkey boys, Okay, being very popul both told tall Booth Willie, there there's another kid that's right, and you remember that other one about the mother. They're all gonna laugh at you, and that was repeated at nauseum during the bit.
Speaker 2: I've heard all of them, yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay. So but the thing is they played the stuff they could on radio and blasted it to that whole like teen and preteen audience and built. That's how his career built. And the next thing, you know is big, big movies, and recently they just paid him to do you know, Happy Gilmore two thirty years later, and you know he was given jobs. He even gave a job to a golfer who went broke from his divorce. I forget what John Daily, isn't it. And of course he brought Rob Scheider back in, probably so Rob could keep his health insurance because I don't think he's been in a non Adam Sandler movie in about twenty five years. So you know what I'm saying is this guy was big enough that he's got coattails still Okay, like a thirty five forty year career almost with coattails. So you can't argue with his business plan whatever the hell you want to call it, because it worked.
Speaker 2: That's that's the last that's the last thing I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But what I'm what I'm saying is there you go, there's a see and that to me is the these people that get the media blessing anyway, But he's not a makeup of intelligence. Now, intelligence people see that and they they love to grab a hold of somebody like that, and they've tried. Like I argue with you that this is why the FBI was following John Lennon around, because they wanted to see, hey, you want to stay in the country, how do you work for us a little bit? You know, because of the major influence that the Beatles had and he continued to have, and they evolved in music and changed and everything and still had careers. So there is the intelligence. Communities will pick up things that they find useful and try and turn them to their favor, but they will also create things. So back to the Epoch Times. Okay, this was an online newspaper. All right. I know again this sounds crazy, but you know what was her name, Arianna Huffington? Right, she sold the Huffington Post. Right. Online newspapers were a thing, and then the real rich people sold them for big money. And now it's just everything's an online newspaper. So is it that special? Now? Is that worth it? Anyway? Yeah?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: But I mean one of the points that I make about fall On Gong before this show's over, which it already is, is that fall On Gong the Epoch Times is acceptable to criticize if you're on the left. But we're supposed to believe that there is basically no such thing as Russian influence operations here in the United States, because that's all scam.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 1: I'm here saying that both of those things are examples of influence operations. It goes far deeper than what we even realize. I think what you're talking about, Chuck, the concept that Epoch Times and fall on Gong could actually be a splinter sell off of the Chinese government.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, I find that fascinating.
Speaker 1: I think that's a step in the right direction toward the larger truth, which none of us are supposed to believe, right because we're all pigeonholed our little boxes where we only believe like little portions of the story, you know what I mean. So that's what we have to break out of. If we're gonna we're gonna fix anything in this giant mess that we're in, we have to start being a bit deeper about all this stuff.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'll be honest with you, Aeron, I just want to say one last thing, and I know we're over time, but this is necessary. This is why people listening. I am so proud to just be even be a part of the Age of Transitions because Aaron does something on here that cannot be easily categorized and is clearly his own work, and I appreciate that so much. I have so much fun with the Uncle Show because it's unique. But also I'm extremely proud of this one, and quite frankly, it looks to me like the Age of Transitions does not rate as high as the Uncle Show. So but I don't care. I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think we're I think we're now at the process of Uncle eclipsing this. Y. Yes, I've reached that point.
Speaker 3: But what I'm telling you, I don't care. And if you had two listeners, I'd still do this with you because I love the fact that what you do is honest and unique. So I just wanted to say that because, uh, you know, I'm extremely like I say, proud, but also I'm grateful that I've had such a long relationship with you guys and been on an interesting ride here that I could not have had with anybody else. And uh, and and also I'm thankful to Uncle, who's probably standing there getting pissed that he's he's waiting to get on here.
Speaker 2: Uh, but I fitted the room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but let him know that that I made sure to make make the point that the Uncle Show is doing better than Government Hour. Okay, please make sure you do that, because I'm going to try and stay off.
Speaker 2: We'll start to show, we'll start to show on that.
Speaker 3: Thanks, tell him that I took extra time to make sure that I told everybody that the Uncle Show does better than the Age of Transitions. Okay, the Government Hour all right and very important, and the numbers support it from what I can see. I don't know you you put out two different ones, so you could probably see two different sets of downloads. But what I'm seeing feedback wise, and more people listen to Uncle than they do just you just saying just saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you know, I mean, it's it's good. I kind of wanted that to end up happening.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 2: It's been a long road to get to that point, honestly.
Speaker 7: SI s The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 4: For more information, The War State, dot.
Speaker 8: Com dot Com Radio.
Speaker 9: One one one in the Comedy Hour Won.
Speaker 4: This is the comedy of Man Talk Here.
Speaker 10: Sidekicking, Missus, Sidekicking, Crazy, Accidence in the Crack.
Speaker 9: Room, One, Bone Uncle, the Podcast One Bone Uncle, the.
Speaker 10: Podcast Get the Phones, Ring, Crack Room, Street Crew.
Speaker 9: Podcast one, and Bone Uncle, the podcast Get the Drinks, Northern Boys, Shout Out Show Booth one One Uncle, the podcast Crazy Accidents, Heady, Jimmy crack Room Uncle the podcast Normal Government Tour, Government.
Speaker 11: Hours or Unkle the podcast How Many Conversations?
Speaker 9: Uncle, Uncle, Uncle, Tell psychis, stop telling those Uncle Blonde don't curses? Uncle the podcast.
Speaker 12: In Denial Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 3: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanksry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical Chili dot com.
Speaker 1: Uncle, do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch Ninja's to take down the Illuminati.
Speaker 4: Oh that's interesting. Yeah in the clutchoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: It didn't, did it?
Speaker 1: But here on o'chelli dot com Radio network, things work out a bit better, don't they much better?
Speaker 6: Much is clear and understanding about the programs. The programs much clear, getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 1: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and Is Ninchas and listen to the Olly dot com Radio Network.
Speaker 6: I agree, it's straight to the straight talk and I like that idea dot Com.
Speaker 10: Warn him, this is the comedy hour Man Talk Here Sidekick and Missus, sidekick Man, Crazy Accidents in.
Speaker 11: The Crack Room on one Him, i'mco the podcast Barnum Podcast, Get the Song was Ringing, Crack Cross Street Crew, Uncle, the podcasts Uncle, the podcast One, Uncle, the Podcasting the Trains More and Should Uncle, the podcast Crazy as Any, Jimmy Crust.
Speaker 4: Uncle, the podcast One on an Hour, Tell.
Speaker 13: Them the Hour res Old Uncle, the podcast on the Conversation Uncle, Uncle, Uncle, Tell Sidekick stop playing with those dogs. Uncle, The podcast sne one and one, Cushing Uncle, the podcast.
Speaker 3: Honey Honey Morning, Horny honey, honey, Horney.
Speaker 14: This is mona se podcast. God wait, God, wait on, go wait here, Well pick up God, hand your cellphones and have me and listen to. I'll go to the podcast. Watch out if you're sitting down for this.
Speaker 4: Oh, if you're standing.
Speaker 14: Up, the better get ready for this because it's gonna hit the air drums.
Speaker 4: I'll go the podcast.
Speaker 2: You are listening to Uncle the broadcast.
Speaker 1: My name is Erin. I'm the nephew in law. Hearing me is the start of the show.
Speaker 2: Uncle, Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 4: Three one hundred and eighty three is the epistle. Now get that number out quickly, quickly, let's go.
Speaker 1: You can call tonight three one nine seven five zero one six, and I believe.
Speaker 6: We had people waiting, Chuck, put them on and waity to listen to you.
Speaker 1: It's that go ahead, it calls her that quick. Yeah, anybody else he wants to call to Ken, that's the number. Calling through one nine seven five zero and say.
Speaker 4: Pop them on, pop them on?
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, got uncle? Hello? Oh yeah, I am good evening.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is a meaning from California.
Speaker 4: Oh, Benny, how you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm so good. I got a question for Uncle. And that has to be uh, I was. And it's several sporting baseball games in two different parks in Chicago, the White Sox and the Cups. And I want to talk about go to a ball game. What's your favorite food that you go Because I've seen your tic tac videos with food, I figured you would you would have to give give us all good advice about the food that you like at a ballgame.
Speaker 4: At a ball game, you say, right, baseball game.
Speaker 6: The best thing is the hot Doug And go out to the ball game when play.
Speaker 2: Fly, take you out to the ball Take you out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that that one.
Speaker 2: Buy me peanuts and pop and pop.
Speaker 6: Jacks and pope and and and uh no, peanuts.
Speaker 1: And you don't care if you ever come back.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's one.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 3: He likes the cracker.
Speaker 4: That's the usual. That's the usual food people usually eat.
Speaker 6: But lately I've noticed something in in a baseball game they drink beer. So whoever the director's driver.
Speaker 4: Is cannot drive. You see what I'm talking about. I'm not talking to Danny.
Speaker 2: You're talking Danny.
Speaker 4: What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 5: Well, well, I was fortunate I was in Chicago, so we're going to the Cubs game. We took the L Line, so I wasn't driving, and uh, and then the rate right Field, which was in south Side Chicago, we took a cab and uh, you know, I went with the hot dog in the stadium and uh, I made my I had my Chicago job dog at Great Stadium. I made it myself before I actually got one at a storied restaurant. Wasn't too bad because I had to kind of watch others how to make it, but it was pretty good.
Speaker 3: Well, let me let me add to this real quick. Let me add to this.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna do that that meat loaft thing, but I haven't gotten the meat yet.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's cool these people.
Speaker 3: But let's let's get to meet me. Let's stick to the sporting thing just real quick, because I got a question for you. Uncle. See, I haven't been to a major league game in a long time. And Danny just told you he took the train. In case you missed it, he took the train to the wall Park and then he got a Okay, you got that, so he didn't have to worry about drinking. But I got to tell you I got a better value going to a minor league game. Because at a minor league game. Yeah, I'm just saying it was. Listen. I want to tell you about this because you might want to go to a minor league game if you get a chance. I got a bracelet, right, and you buy one bracelet, and that means you can go up and you could get a hamburger or a hot dog and a drink, right, and then you come back like a little while later, you can come back and get it again and pay nothing because you bought the bracelet.
Speaker 15: Okay, Oh yes, I when I was in was it West Palm, we went to a minor league game, like you said, Chuck, and we went to mon for your game.
Speaker 4: I know what you're talking about. I've been to that. I've been to one what you're talking about.
Speaker 6: Okay, But I didn't hear about the bracelet thing, don't.
Speaker 4: I had? That threw me on that. I can't have a pass.
Speaker 2: I've got an important thing to talk about to uncle.
Speaker 4: What have been now?
Speaker 2: Hold on me? Called beer?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is the topic in baseball. People drink beer other than go crazy drinking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the people.
Speaker 6: Cannot drink if they go for it, drink, they can't have a drink.
Speaker 4: Boo that drinking.
Speaker 6: He has to have a second his driver or going who like Danny said, I can't a pad.
Speaker 2: They they need to drink responsibly.
Speaker 1: Exactly what we're going to do because we're doing the beer reviewed tonight, uncle, is what I'm trying, and you're not and you're not driving with them.
Speaker 4: Hold on, does everybody got a drink? Now? Wait a minute, we're still gonna have another cooler?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, we got another call.
Speaker 16: Still right on there, so I kick.
Speaker 2: Hold on, we're not doing it.
Speaker 4: No, we have another goola. I gotta get the callers in before we do the drink.
Speaker 2: Uncle, what are you waiting for?
Speaker 4: Get that second cooler in?
Speaker 3: Then, well I'm waiting. I'm waiting for things to clear up. Or I move on, Danny, hang on, we'll bring you back. Okay, hang on. Maybe maybe we'll talk more about beer and get into the drinking because they're gonna do a beer test tonight, all right, so hang on and uh then I'm gonna go get Jimmy on the line. But as I do, you know, it was real cheap to drink. I got a can of Jack Daniels. They had a Jack Daniels mix and that was real cheap, and then I had my free food. I was happy, and you know I wasn't driving, So you know, just saying I can't drive because of my eyesight, so I never have the problem. You don't drink and drive.
Speaker 4: Well that's true too, because they won't. They don't even give you a license if you.
Speaker 2: Have a pub right alcoholic.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 6: No, if he has an eyepop and I mean because they have to go through the exam and he got that problem, so.
Speaker 4: He can't drive either. Hey, hey, Aaron, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And also, uncle, what's the matter with you? You don't think blind guys can be alcoholics? I object, sir, I could be an alcoholics if I want to be.
Speaker 4: I'm not I'm calling an alcoholics.
Speaker 6: Yes, they can be whatever they want to be, but they can't drink, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I am well aware, Uncle, Thank you, And now we're gonna bring Jimmy James on and see what he's going to say about whatever. Go ahead, Jimmy, you're on.
Speaker 4: Jimmy, what's happening?
Speaker 17: Just come up to blind and the beer?
Speaker 3: And what was I'm sorry, Jimmy, I might have Yeah, I might have muffled my words a little bit. What I said is that Uncle said, well, have you got a problem? You know? And then Aaron thought it was alcohol, and I said, wait a minute, I could be blind and an alcoholic. I mean, I could be both, but it doesn't matter to my driving because I ain't driving. That's all that was the joke. Sorry, Jimmy, that's what that was. The joke was, I was making fun of myself yourself.
Speaker 4: What was right before that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were talking about what you can eat and drink at a ball game because Danny asked about it and Uncle was talking about it, and they're going to do a beer review. So that's the whole context there, Jimmy. So you can what you.
Speaker 4: Want, Tommy, get your mountain, get your mountain, do ready?
Speaker 3: That's what he changes, and he wants you to get your mountain. You're ready for your drink, for your you know ratings?
Speaker 2: Okay, I do have it?
Speaker 8: You are correct, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Coincidentally, Jimmy, I have a mountain dew as well. Do we have matching mountain dews tonight? What do you think you want to guess? What mountain do I have?
Speaker 5: We original?
Speaker 3: Sorry, sir, Nope, nope, not this time. I I do prefer the O G usually, but after that, my close close second, I get the code red. So that's what I have in a cup right now, is a cup of Code red from the circle can. But anyway, this cup, we'll find out what kind of mountain do you have when we do the ratings. Okay, I got this cup.
Speaker 1: Well, the main thing is that we got to start.
Speaker 4: This kick is excitement. He wants to try this, uh mis beer. He's jumping out of his chair here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, then maybe I have you drink laddy.
Speaker 2: Hey, wait, man, uncle, get it started.
Speaker 3: Hang on, uncle, Maybe sidekick has a problem. He's so anxious to drink the beer. Maybe that's a problem over there. Huh, what do you think?
Speaker 4: I know, I know that's what I think it is too. I'm looking at him.
Speaker 6: You're just going with his like he doesn't know what the heck he's doing.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I drinking beer is very much asking hey, hey, lit teeth over here. It's like it's like the guy, hey, look when you when you're getting ready to go out to the club and the other guy keeps going, you know, stripper, stripper, strippers. You go, hey, calm down, dude. So I was just wondering if we have that on our head?
Speaker 6: Anybody anybody talking about that?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: This one?
Speaker 4: Anybody been in New Orleans? New Orleans?
Speaker 6: I mean I go down Booming Streak, and they all over the place, Booping Street, got them all over the place there.
Speaker 1: Uncle, we got a couple of people in the stripper strippers plants. Interesting, Wait a minute, I think they're a real person, but I can't tell strippers.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, strippers or beer? What's all over the place in New Orleans that you saw? Because there could be two things.
Speaker 4: They popping out the windows.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, popping out the strippers or beers.
Speaker 4: Stripplers?
Speaker 3: Okay, just jackets.
Speaker 2: Okay. If this goes on any much longer, I'm gonna have to drink a beer.
Speaker 3: So let's.
Speaker 2: I can't take much more? Can this beer drives me crazy?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 6: People, get your drinks ready, Danny, get you drink ready, whatever you're drinking? All right, you want to that's sting what we got?
Speaker 3: Yeah, real quick, uncle, you want me to pop Danny back on for the drink test?
Speaker 4: Yes, tell him what you got to drink?
Speaker 2: And on that that you have, Danny.
Speaker 5: So there you go, Danny, Okay, I have a I am now in a prosty cold glass dustble brewing company called a Hazy i PA and it says peace, Love and Haze. It's got a little stronger alcohol content than That's what I'm drinking.
Speaker 6: Just just okay, pop this thing, oh, pop this thing opening?
Speaker 4: So I kicked. Since you're so much in.
Speaker 2: A ready to get started, well, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 3: Wait. Wait, wait a second, wait a second, wait a second. Side sidekick, sidekick, do me a favorite. Just wait a second sidekick, do me a favor, and make sure you follow Danny's example because he describes, you know, the cup that comes in exactly the he describes a lot when you ask him what his drink is. Jimmy James, we didn't get his drink either, by the way, we know it's a mountain dew, but we don't know what kind. So well do we need to ask Jimmy before Aaron pops that open? So you know, calm your nerves. So, Jimmy, what what what mountain do? Do you have?
Speaker 5: The original?
Speaker 3: Nice? Okay? Cool? Now now now sidekick, it is time for the beer.
Speaker 4: Open, open the beer. This guy.
Speaker 6: I've never seen this guy so excited, a little anxious. That's why it's crazy, that's why.
Speaker 16: That's why I don't know.
Speaker 4: So he went shopping here tonight.
Speaker 3: Did I did?
Speaker 2: Went out of my uncle to procure this beer.
Speaker 4: That's a shocking experience.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I do work for experience. Now I will say our previous beer view of Taiwan beer really went over the top.
Speaker 3: Uncle.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we had two double double tens.
Speaker 1: Yep, we've and we've got creative accents. In the chat, he's saying, Uncle, you are an influencer because you influenced me to go out and buy Taiwan beer.
Speaker 4: He did to.
Speaker 1: He gives it ten out of ten, just like you said, thank you for the recommendation. And also Caddy in Texas gives it a ten out of ten.
Speaker 2: Race they did too, I guess.
Speaker 4: So man, I missed have people you didn't haven't bees.
Speaker 2: Not bad right?
Speaker 4: So well for a fight.
Speaker 3: And Caddy So it's and Caddy uncle especially loves to hear from the ladies on the phone. So if you have a phone and you want to call in, please do uh just say.
Speaker 6: Yeah, go ahead, call in, call in lady, ladies there here.
Speaker 4: If you want to hear ladies talk.
Speaker 2: And anybody who's calling let us know what you have.
Speaker 1: You can join in with your own beer review three and six, but without any further ado.
Speaker 4: You'll open this beer.
Speaker 1: This is what uncle the podcast is drinking here on ourdies on myself anyway, this is This came from ninety nine Ranch, the Asian grocery store Uncles where.
Speaker 2: I bought this.
Speaker 1: This as you can see, it's got where's this from?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Anyway, this is called snow beer. No snow beer, six hundred and forty milli liter bottle, pretty big. This is classic snow beer, five percent alcohol by volume, twenty one point sixty four fluid ounce it is.
Speaker 2: I could have sworn and said where it was from?
Speaker 4: Got me saying someone trying to read.
Speaker 3: It well somewhere rude in.
Speaker 2: Or maybe well you know it's Chinese there, it's Chinese.
Speaker 4: It's a Chinese Chinese beer.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a product of China.
Speaker 6: China has something new. Now now we're gonna have a test this one.
Speaker 3: I bet they don't advertise in the fall On Gong newspaper, though, I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: You know, the Time does not have beer that's a little government hour for your uncle.
Speaker 4: That's your government. Now we had to a in mya.
Speaker 3: No, just because we mentioned China, we're tying it together. That's all just China. There you go, there you go.
Speaker 4: This is kind of thing.
Speaker 1: This is a large bottle of beer. It's snow beer. There was an another bottle that was a green bottle that also said snow beer.
Speaker 4: When you got both of them, welln't it the evolution.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you that because we need to be used to get evolution study, and you know that's coming soon.
Speaker 2: There is a problem with the green bottle.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: It was a regular like twelve ounce bottle and it cost eleven dollars for one regular beer bottle. That course, this was only like three fifty and it's bigger, so I don't know what the hell was going.
Speaker 4: Was smaller that one was?
Speaker 2: The smaller one was more, so I didn't get the smaller. I don't know what that's all about.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe they're looking at the sizes.
Speaker 3: Eleven bucks.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 16: I'll tell you what it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, eleven bucks for that sized beer. It better come with a streaming service for a month free or something. For God's sake, I mean eleven dollars.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I have no idea what was I have no idea why that is. But I got the cheaper, bigger ones. So we're gonna drink this.
Speaker 4: I have I have some news. Okay, now that you are going shopping with beers. Do they have at that store a load of beers?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: Because I'm gonna throw something at though.
Speaker 2: You're asking about ninety nine Ranch.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah they do.
Speaker 2: They have a lot of Asian beer.
Speaker 6: We'll make a day on them and throw out a card to them, so we'll have I wanted to look on out to them.
Speaker 2: And make more cards, okay, And I want.
Speaker 6: To get them to give them a card to saying we're gonna do a thing with you guys.
Speaker 4: So for when we have a be it with you, he'll come here and get your some.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna give the cashier a card at ninety nine Ranch.
Speaker 4: Well, whoever's in charge of the it's a big operation.
Speaker 3: I want.
Speaker 6: I want to I want to taught that chain it's thought that like I.
Speaker 4: Did with the ninety nine cent store. Remember, Yeah, that's what I want to do with them.
Speaker 16: You know what you want to start?
Speaker 4: Now we go somewhere.
Speaker 3: You know what you do?
Speaker 4: You bring themwhere to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you bring missus sidekick and your film her with your phone, and you act like you're about to do a viral Karen moment, and you ask to see the manager give him the card.
Speaker 4: So you know what.
Speaker 1: I was also thinking, there's a lot of tic tacable moments inside nine Ranch.
Speaker 2: Bananza. Let's probably good lot.
Speaker 13: More view I think we viewed listen here, I can't.
Speaker 4: We views on a tic tat And I'm going over the top. Behind you you way behind.
Speaker 2: There, you go, way up there you go.
Speaker 4: I'm going from up, just like the Empires. This man told me today.
Speaker 16: But you know listening to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, uncle, once when i'm but once you're up, uncle, it's hard to keep it up anyway. Tick tick tack.
Speaker 4: He can keep it up.
Speaker 6: Okay, excellent, So I can keep it up as long as he stay over here.
Speaker 16: And okay, you he is so anxious for that, this man here, drink.
Speaker 2: Let's go for somebody beer for.
Speaker 16: Somebody is so anxious, I'd figure you'd have it.
Speaker 3: Open a ray okay, uncle, no, Uncle, relax a minute so you can taste the beer. Relax, a minute, okay, and he's got to open that bottle. He was so anxious and he didn't open the bottle. And I'll tell you about your out of town okay, hold on, I'll tell you about your out of town uncle. Relax a minute. I'll tell you about your out of town listeners, so I can get that done for you. Okay, Just so you know, while he's pouring the beer and I hear the beer pouring. Cool anyway, Germany, the United States? Okay, there's a bunch of United States. But there's also two listeners in Canada, two different ones. So there's one in Germany too, in Canada, and the rest are United States. Okay, just checking, but I want to make sure that we knew what our numbers were there and what we were getting on the Ocelli stream. Now, I have no idea what you have on the video streams. But are the beers poured now, sidekick completely.
Speaker 4: Yes, they are pulled in the cups.
Speaker 2: I poured the beer.
Speaker 6: Okay, everybody trying to drink you abused, all right, whatever you.
Speaker 3: Have, everybody take and let's see what's what. Okay. And now I don't really have to tase. I can just suck out of a strong to time.
Speaker 1: Uncle, first taste. I'm liking my first taste. What do you think of this one?
Speaker 3: Uncle? This?
Speaker 4: This is a very good beer.
Speaker 3: You like this one? Huh?
Speaker 4: I like this one?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think what we're doing here with these reviews, I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: The United States is going down in abuse, in computent abuse. But do we wind up looking at China and whatever that other places where where you got your beer with the other.
Speaker 2: We've been to take up country around the world.
Speaker 6: I know that better beer than the United States. Oh boy, I field that's my thing.
Speaker 4: What about you guys?
Speaker 3: Wow, I wouldn't think so, but okay, I would.
Speaker 6: If you ever tasted, if you ever tasted other people's beers, you would see what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Chuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you gotta taste them more.
Speaker 3: No, I've drunk, I've drank beers from other countries, and I got to say, I've never been really impressed by Asian beers. I've never have been. There's some cool Mexican beers, there's cool German beers, there's cool English beers, Dutch, you know. I mean, there's a lot of different beers out there from a lot of different places. But I like a lot of European beers depending you know what I'm saying. They have flavor, they got you know, a bit a bit of body to them and everything else. But I guess we should start our review with what Danny was first, right, Yeah, Danny, we're going on the line.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's uh, that's full. Yeah, I'm gonna I'm going to give it. Uh prior to this, I had there Tropical, which I had, I would give it a nine point well, but that's all. I'll give it a nine point four. And it's very interesting you talked about there's three things that topics that can do. They have a lot of synchronousity, especially the ninety nine market. My wife was just telling me earlier today we had a big lots closed and he says there's an Asian store there. We agreed, it's ninety nine market that's open up right around the corner. So if I get a heads up and you easily get the beer reviews and drink beers from ninety nine markets, their stores were very.
Speaker 1: Big from you, from you, but yeah, because he's in California too, Yeah, that's it's.
Speaker 2: A big suh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a chain thing. So here's the chain thing. So here's the deal. Another job for sidekick. He's got to let Danny know before you guys do a beer review, like a day or two before, and that'll give Danny a chance to go and get the same beer. That would be interesting because you get it from the same I can do that.
Speaker 1: Because I can do that, I've aligned to you, Danny online. So I go get a beer at ninety nine ranch. I'll let you know that I got it. That's the first thing I'll do.
Speaker 3: I will do that. There you go, Okay. I appreciate coordinating.
Speaker 6: The coinated coordinated for a review for drinking.
Speaker 5: I think it would be great to see Uncle to tiktabs in ninety nine set in the ninety nine market source because they are interesting.
Speaker 2: There you go, Oh, there's a lot going on in that I'm down to.
Speaker 4: I got.
Speaker 6: I came to this decision that you when you have the money to get the beers from that place.
Speaker 2: There you go, okay, And.
Speaker 4: No, remember I told you the ninety the dollar stores. Now they were out, they're gone.
Speaker 6: But I'm talking about now you got that place to look.
Speaker 2: How do you like that?
Speaker 4: I can't there you go, Well, that's where you're gonna look for them.
Speaker 2: Well, I now want I love ninety nine Ranch.
Speaker 1: I'm going to take you tonight, nine Ranch, and we're gonna spend a day and film like fifty different TikTok videos. I swear they do so many different things and there it's gonna be good.
Speaker 3: Go do that.
Speaker 2: It's all in fact.
Speaker 18: If you want to do it tomorrow, we'll go. Maybe if we go, we'll see, we'll make it.
Speaker 6: I want to I want to get a ticktok show on that, to get a tic.
Speaker 3: Tak there you go.
Speaker 4: My thing about that. So there's your Saturday name and and then two and then two a cart to whoever.
Speaker 3: I will throw a car.
Speaker 4: I want to. I want to throw a cut.
Speaker 2: We'll put a card in front of the lobster tank. It'll be great.
Speaker 3: Is every is everybody hyper tonight? Or is it just me? Because I'm like, like you guys, but now you guys are both high energy tonight. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: The production of the show, Chuck. We gotta keep those tic tackers, uh, because if we're not crazy, if we're not wild, if we're not loud.
Speaker 2: They're just gonna come and go all right, all right, I can't tell.
Speaker 1: I'm looking over there right now. I'm trying to see what the numbers are. It's difficult. We're doing okay on YouTube, We're doing okay Twitch.
Speaker 2: We even have somebody on kick. I guess we're getting a lot of comments.
Speaker 1: We've got creative accents in the chat We've got home hair transplant.
Speaker 2: We got to start homebrewing.
Speaker 1: Then something that is a good idea by Chuck so home hair transplant is a real person.
Speaker 2: Thank you for being here. I appreciate you in the chat room.
Speaker 4: Is that a new guy? I haven't heard of him.
Speaker 2: I think I might have seen them like once or twice before, but.
Speaker 4: No one missed to listen to the party people?
Speaker 3: Oh I know.
Speaker 4: I'm really like.
Speaker 6: To know what the partty people? They back in business with it, or what's the story.
Speaker 3: I can get a hold of the party of people.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: Creative accents is asking uncles snow China beer or Taiwan beer?
Speaker 2: Acquiring minds mine well, and don't forget which one's better?
Speaker 3: And don't forget you got Jimmy to ask about his drink when before you get to your review. But go ahead, Snow China or wait, snow or Taiwan?
Speaker 4: Which which one? Who is that?
Speaker 3: For? That's for you?
Speaker 4: Oh for me?
Speaker 2: Which one you like better?
Speaker 4: China?
Speaker 2: Of the of the what you remember Taiwan beer? That we gave it ten out of ten last time?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: The tinhouse this beer?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you like one better than the other? I know which one I like better?
Speaker 4: You like the other one? I know it. But this has a good taste to it.
Speaker 2: This is a pretty good beer.
Speaker 4: It's got a good taste to it. This is I would give. I would give a close even give take about this.
Speaker 6: My my thing would say even even take ether side didn't matter.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: This is a malt sort of thing because let me read the ingredients for snow beer says ingredients water, barley, malt, rice and hops.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's just it, Scott. I don't know what they mean by malt, barley, malt.
Speaker 1: It's barley, mals, water, barley, malt, rice, and hops.
Speaker 2: So that's not too many things.
Speaker 16: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's interesting.
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 2: Snow beer is good. But do we need to go to jimmy uncle?
Speaker 4: Yeh, Jimmy, When did us taste l like?
Speaker 3: Yes, that mountain Jimmy Stern right.
Speaker 8: Right, I used the zero to five scale. I'm giving him a four point two one.
Speaker 4: Nice, that's low. That's low.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no, he's using the five. He's using the five scale. So on your scale it would be like eight and a half. That that's where he's at about about oh.
Speaker 4: So he's doing a different he's doing a.
Speaker 3: Five scale, right. I see, I just translated because I like yeah, and.
Speaker 2: The scale changes.
Speaker 8: I could have sworn in zero to five, it's one.
Speaker 3: It's one to ten with that.
Speaker 17: As far as the Chinese bed, I ain't drinking that.
Speaker 5: He's carrying water.
Speaker 4: No, no, he's not a beer man. Jimmy is not a beer man. I already understand. He's a mountain do man.
Speaker 6: So if every drink that you get at the store, he's getting mountain dew.
Speaker 2: They don't make that in China.
Speaker 4: I know he don't China.
Speaker 6: But we're testing obvious, Chris, what we do, and he's doing it with the mountain dew.
Speaker 4: And to answer understand what you're talking about, Jimmy.
Speaker 3: To answer the private chat question from Phil, which I don't know why you're not in the room, Phil, you can just speak in the room and not to me. But I don't know why Jimmy always has mountain Dew. I think he just likes it. But he can answer that himself. And the reason why I don't have a beer is not because I don't drink. He's asking me what you and Jimmy don't drink. And I've never seen Phil before, so no, Phil, it's not that me and Jimmy don't drink. I don't know Jimmy's story on that, but I would drink. I just don't have no money for no booze right now, so I only have a little. I had enough money to get a soda today, so that's why I'm drinking a soda. I don't know Jimmy's story on that. He could tell you why he always drinks mountain dew. So Jimmy, why do you always drink mountain.
Speaker 17: Dew to help you with caffeine? And I don't drink booz should have a long time?
Speaker 3: Okay, fair enough, but I coffee, and to be fair does yeah, No, I drink all kinds of caffeinated drinks myself, so I should should have said also like Jimmy said that, yeah, I need caffeine as well. But but I would drink alcohol. It's just I don't have any. So that's why.
Speaker 4: Oh well okay, I can understand. But do you know any for the oh you know that's coming soon?
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I got it, you know, I do that. We I want to still maintain the honeyjack shot. Uh you know a tradition we had if we can you know, if we can do it, I'd like to do it. Uh so you know, if everybody gets a money jack and yeah please, So anyway.
Speaker 4: It's gonna go searching for the.
Speaker 2: Uncle.
Speaker 1: We have important information from the chat Creative Accidents says that they do brew mountain jew do in China?
Speaker 3: They do.
Speaker 2: They must have pepsi plants in China.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they well they make mountain dew other things, but that's.
Speaker 3: Not the mountains something. No, no, no, but that's just for the heck of it. Yeah, but they brew. Okay, they bottle mountain dew and stuff like that in China, but they sell it in China, they don't here, okay, just saying.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah, yeah, yeah exactly. Yeah, well that's yeah, I get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do have a Chinese mountain you here, But because the international brand Pepsi. They want to sell their products in China.
Speaker 6: They have their Oh I never knew that, right, That's something I wasn't sure about.
Speaker 2: That either yeah they did that or not. But yeah, make sense that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, jim Jimmy, Jimmy knows that. Gee, Jimmy knows that. And Jimmy also knows that that his can, I guarantee you he already knows his can was at least made in America. So that's the thing. Jimmy's drinking American mountain dew. But yeah, people in China can drink mountain dew as well, but we don't get Chinese mountain new here. It's not like the Coca cola. You know, you see the Coca cola from Mexico in a lot of stores. It's not like that. Yeah, you can't get Chinese mountain new here unless somebody specifically ships it to you. And I don't even know they allow it, so you know, good luck anyway. I'm just saying, Jimmy can't be drinking a Chinese mountain dew. That's all I'm trying to get at, Jimmy. Am I am I correct Jimmy? Or am I am I correct on this, you think or do you know?
Speaker 4: You are absolutely correct.
Speaker 8: Fact, the only person that gets the direct line for Chinese mountain dew is.
Speaker 3: Seric Smallwell, ah, there you go.
Speaker 8: Get it delivered by pink thing.
Speaker 3: Well maybe Mitch McConnell's wife too, that might be possible. Right, what's her name? Cha?
Speaker 5: He brings by the boat?
Speaker 8: Hey brings it in by the boat.
Speaker 3: Okay, well there you go. I guess she can do that. But I don't know her, and neither do you, so we we can't get it. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, we've got snow beer.
Speaker 3: We love it. I thought it was funny.
Speaker 2: We're drinking right now, we're drinking snow beer.
Speaker 4: I don't know snow beer beer to drink.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so alright, I'm gonna kill the phones just for a minute. Everybody hang on the phone, though. I will bring you back. It's just I want to make sure we keep it clean for the beer review. And now it's Uncle and Aaron's turn to tell you about their beer, what they think of it.
Speaker 2: Should we rate this? Uncle, you're ready for this, right to give it a good rating one to ten scale? Of course, who goes first?
Speaker 3: Uncle.
Speaker 4: You know you do because I'm as a guest. I mean you as a guest.
Speaker 6: I am the guest, and you're work in the system, so you know you're the first one I owe.
Speaker 2: Was the last. It's my show, all right.
Speaker 1: Well, I will rate snow beer the brown bottle not the green one, whatever the difference is.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe if I find enough money laying around, I'll buy one of those green bottles.
Speaker 2: But this one I like.
Speaker 1: It's good. It's a good beer. It's not a bad beer.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it and eight and a half out of ten because it's a good, solid, good beer. It's not Taiwan beer, but it's good. Let me give it eight and a half out of ten.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's pretty good.
Speaker 3: I like this one.
Speaker 2: Alright's on you? What do you say?
Speaker 3: Oh, we had a little.
Speaker 4: I have to taste it a little more to get my taste over, get.
Speaker 2: That final tasting in.
Speaker 3: I don't know if everybody can hear Uncle like literally taking a swig and swallowing like I can. Is it my ears or can everybody hear that? I want to know in the chat? Tell us go ahead? Sorry, anybody knows I think they do.
Speaker 2: I think they do.
Speaker 4: Well, dude, you did it over again.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 4: Yep, this beer is delicious.
Speaker 6: You know what number it is. I don't have to tell you. You know where it's going.
Speaker 3: I think I know.
Speaker 6: Oh boy, Tintin over the top, right, yep, I don't know what's one with this, dude.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you.
Speaker 2: I think it was ten out of ten. I think it's good.
Speaker 1: It's definitely better than a lot, probably most beers. It's probably better than the most beards.
Speaker 6: What it is, what it is about the beus, it's the beus out in other countries that make it go the better. They're much better than the United States beer. I'd be just trying to tell you that. I just I've been saying that.
Speaker 4: To you, okay, I mean, and if if.
Speaker 6: You can't figure it in anthea, so I can't.
Speaker 4: What's the problem with the plane? I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's a longer discussion, a.
Speaker 4: Longer discussion just to say, I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: You got creative accidents.
Speaker 4: Clazy accident. What do you got hold on to? Everybody?
Speaker 1: And what is your and actually home hair transplant says yes, we can hear the deliciousness stimulating uncle's taste.
Speaker 2: But thank you did so they hear you drinking?
Speaker 3: Good? Good?
Speaker 4: Another drink?
Speaker 1: No, that's great pleasure everybody, it works excellent.
Speaker 4: Who's laughing? Who's that behind you? Oh?
Speaker 6: I never heard of somebody? And I can understand my drinking. That Crackloman is doing pretty good tonight.
Speaker 2: A great job.
Speaker 6: Exactly can they give us they're rating on their drinks in the crackroom.
Speaker 4: I want to go a little food.
Speaker 1: Anybody who has a drink, yes, please get in the chat and let us know.
Speaker 3: Right there's hardly anybody in the old Chelli chat, So why don't you go to the chat that has the biggest amount of people in it and use that one so you don't have to bounce around too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we're getting I mean, it's been creative accents and home hair transplant in the chat all night.
Speaker 2: So if either one of you have anything, let us know.
Speaker 3: What you got.
Speaker 2: Where it comes in on the scale one to ten. Okay, another award winning beverage. Oh there's Pepper.
Speaker 1: Hello, Count Pepper excited about this one too, so oh oh, here we go, here we go. Crave Accidents has something, he says, Uncle, I'm COR's banquet Cobra Kai beer nine out of ten.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's pretty close. That's pretty game close.
Speaker 2: Of course, it's pretty good.
Speaker 4: I like to try that.
Speaker 2: You've never had a regular Corps uncle. Oh Couzbier, who is original?
Speaker 1: Not Core's light, but Corse the banquet beer is what it says on a hand.
Speaker 4: I would like to try that one. But I had couls Light, but I didn't have what he said the other one.
Speaker 18: No, not that it comes in the brown now cann or bottle. It's it's good, I don't think so we might have to one have to find it. Oh boy, that's something that you gotta for.
Speaker 6: They're gonna have to stack it up because the new devolution is coming. I can't get you organized, okay, because emolution.
Speaker 4: Is coming up. And you know what, Drinka got to know what he's got.
Speaker 2: We got it all right.
Speaker 1: You know you're talking about but has bottled water Bottom has bottled.
Speaker 4: Oh he's not in a drinking So just to.
Speaker 3: Be clear, I just want to be clear about something is creative accidents literally rocking the Johnny Lawrence like stubby bottle of of Core's banquet. Is that what he's doing? Like that's what he's drinking.
Speaker 2: It sounds like I believe he is.
Speaker 1: That's what it sounds like creative accents would make up a story like that without actually doing.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I didn't say he made it up. I just want to make sure I heard that right. That's all.
Speaker 2: I like Cores.
Speaker 1: I really like that beer myself. I haven't had it in a while, but it's a good one. It's a good regular. I like Cores. I like Miller High Life. What other beer for a light beer? I can't believe how good Keystone Light actually is. It's a light beer and it's you know, it should be total crap, but it's better than total crap.
Speaker 4: I just like the lemon beer that was it cool lemon beer put on I mean nine in it.
Speaker 3: Oh he's talking. What do you call it? Corona?
Speaker 4: I love my coronas.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I like.
Speaker 4: They have a song for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they do. Ye the beer that showed exactly how many stupid people drink it when they stopped because of coronavirus. Corona beer, yes, very good because all of a sudden their sales did when coronavirus went like you know, widespread, all across every day. Oh my god, coronavirus. Coronavirus, and people went, I'm not trigging the Corona beer no more. Anyway. Yeah, they did that. That's a little literal thing like their sales dropped off right away, which is fun.
Speaker 4: Did we get did we get Danny's number? I know we got.
Speaker 2: Did we get Danny's raining on his beer?
Speaker 3: I thought we did. Look, I'll pop them back up and make sure. But I thought we did. Let me make it sure.
Speaker 2: I think he came out with that. But let's hear it again. Danny reviewing, but I'm not.
Speaker 3: It goes nine point four, nine point four for Danny.
Speaker 18: Oh wow, Oh yeah, no, Danny, I hood Danny's I'm talking about that.
Speaker 5: Well, I got a question for you.
Speaker 3: Jimmy's Yeah, Jimmy had his mountain on a different scale and everything.
Speaker 16: That's right.
Speaker 4: I did hit that.
Speaker 3: Sorry, now Danny's trying to ask you a question. Sorry, Danny, go.
Speaker 4: Ahead, Oh, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Yeah. When were you in New Orleans? And was it Mardi Gras chance?
Speaker 6: Oh well, this was back.
Speaker 4: When my father was alive. Hey, but me and Dave was with me. We were walking down I don't know if it was Bonnie Quad mm hmm.
Speaker 6: We were just walking down the middle of the street.
Speaker 4: And we just saw these well ladies jumping out the windows.
Speaker 2: Ladies jumping out of windows.
Speaker 4: With the swinging swinging out the windows.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was scared that, Yeah, I mean I thought I thought they were jumpers jumping out Danny mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Sounds like shunds, like I've been to New Orleans and I've been to Mardy Gross, so I was just curious that we might have been some who has.
Speaker 4: At the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was there in eighty two. Is the time that you went there with Dave and your dad? Eighty two maybe?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: I remember, Actually don't remember what the year was. I was little, but I know we was walking down the middle.
Speaker 2: You're walking down the middle, yeah, Bourbon Street.
Speaker 4: Big Street. I'm not sure that year, though I have.
Speaker 5: Quite story about Mary. I don't think there's enough time for my trip to New Orleans. It would take probably half the show or maybe twenty minutes. It was pretty insiting.
Speaker 4: You did go, so you did go.
Speaker 5: We started talking about strippers. You weren't about thirteen or fourteen years old, were you when you were walking down Bourbon Street.
Speaker 4: No, I was up too much. Uh maybe nineteen eighteen or nineteen in Okayay, I started driving too well.
Speaker 5: I know the area and I know Yeah. I went to Yeah. I took my kids to Disneyland and we decided to go visit Hollywood. And it wasn't what we expect when I saw two dollars for all day parking. But as we're getting close to Hollywood, my son was about thirteen, started screaming strippers he saw. Oh it was it was prostitutes and slickers sounded just like you. I was wondering if you were the same age.
Speaker 6: I'm not positutes now. The fact I'm watching I'm watching a movie right now. Health Wheels is the name of it.
Speaker 2: Health Wheels for Wheels, Health for Wheels.
Speaker 4: I'm in a series with it.
Speaker 2: It sounds like an infomercial.
Speaker 6: It's a commotion with cowboys, Indian engine all kinds of things, and he's doing They're doing a weird world building the real world, ouncle.
Speaker 2: I realized something about the chat.
Speaker 1: I believe when people type an emoji and they put an emoji into the chat, it shows up as like it says what the emoji is. It says something with pink tears. Instead of showing like a little smiley faced with pink tears, it says like smiley pink tears or something. So that's a weird little thing going on with their chat that I just realized because I saw people putting.
Speaker 2: Stuff in there, like, what the heck is that? It's Emoji's Moji? We need to watch the emoji movie call we got.
Speaker 4: We got one?
Speaker 6: Hey, by the way, talking about movies, what are we going to go back to the tapes to us?
Speaker 2: Yes, I know a VHS watch party with Uncle.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a very fun live stream that we do on weekends. Sometimes we have not done one in a long time. We need to do it again, honestly, Uncle, I.
Speaker 6: Was we'll put it on for your tape on that Keny, can we do that?
Speaker 1: We need to do it again. I was kind of trying to build the audience up a little. I was hoping that TikTok would be a way to get more people involved in the show bigger, and we're building the audience on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Actually, we're getting more followers and it seems like we're.
Speaker 1: Getting more views. So as it gets a little bigger, I want to start doing that again. I want to start doing the gaming again because we got so few views before. But if we could wrangle more people, I don't know, but but I want to do it again because it's been a while since we've done VHS. Watch party everybody. We'll have to do it at some point. That in vintage gaming too.
Speaker 6: I want to what you were saying you wanted to watch. Is that a movie you can watch or is that a video tune?
Speaker 1: Well, the Emoji movie movie we couldn't watch. I would watch it on stream because it's going to be copywriter.
Speaker 4: Okay, well put it on screen. Put on screen. Well, we'll watch it.
Speaker 2: Then we can talk about it after we watch it.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, yeah, you're looking after we watch it. Maybe maybe this weekend Saturday, I know.
Speaker 4: You're going somewhere Sunday. I don't know, maybe next weekend. I'm just asking, you.
Speaker 3: Know, there's nothing to stop here from putting on a movie like that, Aaron, and then pausing it and then getting Uncle to record like a thought about part of the movie, and then get it all together and make it under the uncle's movie review as you go. Would like an Emoji movie, we can do that and that way you wouldn't have a copyright strike. And it's just a movie review kind of like in different hearts clipped together real quick? What about that for tic tac.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's a good idea.
Speaker 3: Could be.
Speaker 4: Chack, he knows what he's talking about. I like that idea sometimes. Okay, we can do that. You cut that cut that.
Speaker 2: I've got that got.
Speaker 3: They go, So, guys, we're down to the last ten minutes of uncle's time. So yeah, ten more minutes left because you're you know, you're overtaking. This is going, this is drinking, Yes, exactly, and we still got Jimmy on hold. I'll put Jimmy back on if you want. If you want to start getting shout outs or whatever you want to do, here, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Let's good shout out time. Uncle. Let's do shot We'll do shoutouts.
Speaker 18: Jimmy shout out, Jimmy shout out.
Speaker 4: Did we have what's his name?
Speaker 3: Fush? Well, we could, but you were on hold a long time, so I let you jump over Danny.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's jumping over Jenny.
Speaker 17: Well.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you guys heard that. This twenty three and mean company.
Speaker 6: I went belly up there.
Speaker 8: In bankruptcy or my siblings could contributed to that stupid database.
Speaker 4: Yes, and all this.
Speaker 8: You know, they're in bankruptcy court and anyone who buys that crap could have access to I don't know half of America's DNA, I would.
Speaker 17: Suppose, but I don't know that. Again, and I knew something was up.
Speaker 8: I mean, come on, the thing said I was a percent fulcan.
Speaker 3: Well you know, Jimmy, you and I, You and I are probably the only two people to ever get on a radio show that said that that company was gonna go belly up exactly, and to wonder what would happen to all that data? Because I was reviewing back transcripts of mine and guess what I said at about two and a half years ago. I said, you know, it's crazy. I wonder what's going to happen when that company goes bankrupt? And people thought I was being stupid back then. So sometimes sometimes, you know, I get something right. So I just want to point that out. Jimmy, and I appreciate that you had the same thought. Excellent and now it's happening.
Speaker 17: Yeah, a good one. I mean, that's it's.
Speaker 5: A danger and it's out there.
Speaker 8: It's I mean, the damn government should buy and destroy that data.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, you don't think they already have You don't think they.
Speaker 17: Already have the data?
Speaker 4: I think they it.
Speaker 3: I think they got the truth.
Speaker 6: I think uh uh uh, I think they burned it when they want to tell me.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm sorry, uncle, I got to disagree with you, because nobody's going to burn anything that's worth millions of dollars in data, and that thing has got to be worth millions of dollars in date. Data is expensive, man. The people buy and sell data. I mean, think about it. Why was Why in the world was X worth forty billion dollars or whatever? Must paid for it? Huh because of the data? See what I mean? What is data?
Speaker 6: Can you ask me a question? What is data so expensive? And what does that mean?
Speaker 18: I'm a little I don't know if we have time for all those for next week.
Speaker 3: This is non government hour you're almost talking to That's why I.
Speaker 2: Do government our time. You could talk about it.
Speaker 4: Yes, you all excuse me. I didn't know it was good.
Speaker 1: I find it interest that you've expressed interest in the sert of topic on Colin.
Speaker 4: Oh, you you're going to talk about it next week? How's that.
Speaker 1: It makes me feel good that you might actually be interested in that kind of Well, just that one, just that one, just that.
Speaker 2: One, nothing else not now.
Speaker 3: So there you go.
Speaker 4: I mean, just that one. You can talk about it. I forgot it was a government now exactly.
Speaker 3: Since uncle show is doing so much better than yours, he's going to tell you how to get better. That's the way it works.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, and now you got I was off target.
Speaker 4: Jimmy got into that conversation. I got offline.
Speaker 6: That's thank you, because I was thinking, wait a minute, what is this. I was thinking my head, Hey, what is this he's talking about? It's your line, it's your show.
Speaker 3: You can go on any line you want, all right, anyway, And now you got Danny for his shout out or whatever he wants to say. And he's his linees up, just so you know, Danny shout out, shut up.
Speaker 5: I got to say that the drinks are good, God is great, you know, the comedy hours enjoyable. Thank you for let me participate.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 4: Welcome, Thank thank you man.
Speaker 1: And I will that was next. I will let you know time I get a beer, I'll send you a message and you can go to nine nine ranch and and get it yourself and join us.
Speaker 3: I'll be great.
Speaker 4: That's what he's got on then I like that.
Speaker 3: That'd be great.
Speaker 2: He's got he's got this. Okay, so let's here, do we need to do shout out?
Speaker 3: Uncle?
Speaker 4: Well, let's see who else is that? Did he do a shut out?
Speaker 3: Danny?
Speaker 4: Just did one?
Speaker 3: Danny? I believe did y?
Speaker 4: Did you do you?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, you can get my shout out?
Speaker 3: Okay, really quick, hold on, hold on, sidekick? Just one thing, uh, I do have a question from the chat room, which uh is asked every week, is does anybody know how Robin's doing?
Speaker 5: Only?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, I meant to ask about that too.
Speaker 3: The only thing I can add is that it looks to me like, believe it or not, Robin might be listening, but I don't think he's calling it. So I don't know if he's still recovering. But I hope he's recovering, and I hope he's doing well, but I don't have any information. Do you guys know anything?
Speaker 4: So he's listening though it looks like it to me, But you.
Speaker 3: Know, I hope so, and Robin, if you are great.
Speaker 6: I really yeah, I really miss that guy to talk because he gives me a push.
Speaker 4: There you go, bad fellow.
Speaker 6: That guy does for the reason when he starts talking, he makes sense.
Speaker 3: He does.
Speaker 4: I mean something, But Canada, Canada man.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Canada man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, shut out to Canada man.
Speaker 1: We hope you are getting better as soon as you can call back in and we look forward to talking to you.
Speaker 2: Let's your other shout out?
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, who else got to shut out?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, we got to do ours.
Speaker 4: We'll go ahead and take you as struggling here.
Speaker 2: I'm suying to think of one.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I'm having such a problem.
Speaker 4: But switching the flat bombs and you didn't know what he's doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't get out more. Uncle.
Speaker 1: Shout out to whoever does the importing of snow beer. Whoever that is comes over on a boat. The guy who the crew of the ship that comes into the port of Long Beach almost certainly shout out to you, snow beer, We like it.
Speaker 3: Who's your shout out?
Speaker 2: Hell?
Speaker 4: I had to think now my show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see, it's not so easy, right, I know, I know, I don't know. I was I'm like that too. Tonight I'm talking, what's wrong with shoot? We got problems.
Speaker 6: We know to shut out with every buddy, shut out to everybody that likes my show, Ben, who's of course, but what are you laughing at?
Speaker 2: I like more than my show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just letting him know. Kiss, wait a minute, it's going.
Speaker 3: To shoot at.
Speaker 2: Shout away, shout away.
Speaker 6: So and and and.
Speaker 4: The people that were listening to it.
Speaker 6: Chuck was saying to people who they were, I'm lad it was listening.
Speaker 2: There you go, Chuck, do you have it here?
Speaker 4: You go?
Speaker 3: Oh no. My shout out was making sure that Robin got mentioned and that it looks to me like he's why listening at least, And I hope that's true because that's about where you would be in Canada. One of the Canada listeners looks like Robin to me, and I hope that's true. Oh somebody, somebody let go something there, But that wasn't me anyway, just saying. That's all I'm saying. But I just want to make sure Robin got a mention because we do miss him, and I hope he's doing well. That's all.
Speaker 2: That's the show for the week. Uncle the At Uncle Podcasts.
Speaker 1: On YouTube on Twitch, on Rumble, on x, on tic tac, follow us, oh Instagram too. We have Thank you everybody for that unclethepodcast, dot com, the website, work live on a Chili radio network every Friday night. Tell your friends. Tell them to be part of the street team. Tell them about the TikTok oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the street Team. Mom, shout out to you, shot, I forget about this. Yeah, thanks, thanks, thank you.
Speaker 2: But that's it. Uncle, Why didn't bring us home for the day here
Speaker 4: M hm