Speaker 1: Doom, Doom, doom. Hello, how's everybody doing? Oops? I keep pressing the wrong button. Show this. I guess what I just did again because I can't press the right fucking button. Here we go. Nope, still still can't get the right button. There it goes all right. So I'm gonna probably cut this short and come back later on because I just spent a lot of time kind of not getting anything done. And I'm not that type of person who can go hours upon hours without being productive. So you just have to.
Speaker 2: The other end here. So it's trying real soon. I step answered the feeling of the drill. That's was just telling your own burst.
Speaker 3: Best by the corner at seven, gonna standing up killing in the neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Never come die out, a lot of my thoughts.
Speaker 3: About and I'm gone waiting for the buses, but the busses won't car, the duck stops waying, the ships coming, and step ver wants was a riding some whole lot of compt.
Speaker 2: Stop sound broking and the mean it's gone guy out.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a vote saying that's through the Brady out and the sings claim for that moment in time, the final come.
Speaker 2: Back and throwing me, and that man isn't here. What is calling in real soon dealing? Is it here? It's just telling you the dog don't stop, sign don't get it.
Speaker 3: And the men start with Daddy out.
Speaker 2: That's a boat of the sales, Braddy out.
Speaker 3: The other things claim for that moment inside and that final come back.
Speaker 2: And throw me and I shall quiet and something not come in.
Speaker 1: There is a whole lot of nothing, a whole lot of something going on. But it's pretty interesting that, you know, we had a dock strike, which is kind of strange, and there's all the docks are quiet and there's no ships coming in. Pretty interesting how that goes into a norma gedding song. It's like it's almost like the Rancid. It was tapped into that ether, into that uh, the energy, the flow of the universe, the matrix. In nineteen ninety something too, I think that was ninety five, was it. I don't remember something like that. So I have sum news and it's going to affect the show. So I should tell you now beginning on the second of January, I am going to be working Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I mentioned that's my beast. Something that happens. So if I can find it, and probably not because I'm not in the right spot, let's see boom. If I can find it, I will show you what I'm talking about. There's a picture, and I don't feel like going through my phone sending it to my blah blah blah, and then putting it up on the screen. So I'm sure it's up here somewhere. I bought a I rented a Kiosk four or the Hot Sauce do Hickey jobber. So it's kind of like having a story again. On the days that are the most productive of the week. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesdays are usually washes. Unless you're pre COVID era, then every day was good. But not the case anymore. Man, going through a lot of messages here, fucking cheat, I'm still looking. Everything gets bary. There's a very long thread in our telegram group. Oh here, let me show you this first. This is kind of a maybe I did show you this. I don't know. I don't care to see it again. It's kind of cool. I don't think I showed it to you. The fuck rock rock on there. So this was my setup last Friday. This is my old banner from like eight years ago. I've gotten a lot thinner since then. That's Rebecca and that that banner wasn't used very much because then we ended up getting offered a store that was the sign from our store before we had it painted that thing, but that was the design that was you know, conducive or whatever, in compliance with old town in San Diego. So that's they're like the letter styling. He has to be like this. I'm like whatever, whatever, And then they didn't like our name. There's all kinds of silliness going on with the state. The state sucks. But yeah, I was out there doing that Friday. But the keiosk that i'll have here soon is going to look something like soon as I get to it, god damn it. What man forever? And never Nope, I seriously not gonna show there. It is okay, cool, So they're gonna fix this leg here right. This is only a ten by ten so one hundred square feet I was did you share that I was offered that or three hundred three hundred square feet square foot place? But the problem with that is it's in long rows and then people don't see it. This is way out in front where more people who just park will see it. So if I put a sign on the front facing fuck you, if I what the fuck? If I put a sign on the front facing the parking lot, one on the inside facing inward, and let's say I'm if we're looking at the way, that's how people would walk up to the booth, put two sides on and a little backing and then just have the it'll kind of be seen. I'll put I'll put two more signs on either side here. I'll make two more banners. And this is at the Arizona Marketplace, which is a big, huge ordeal lots and lots of vendors and all kinds of stuff. So I'm way out in front here with this one. And they said they're going to fix that leg, so that maybe tomorrow or today even I don't know. They said they would call me, they didn't and discuss all that stuff. So once they do something with that leg, I could start putting up the walls and setting this all up, and then I could leave my stuff there rather than having to go back and forth with all my crap like I would do with a farmer's market. So that'll be fun, But it also means that I have to be working there, and that means I have to be there every day that they're open, which is Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from now until the end of April. I paid for the first two months of rent, and I gotta go do some Christian shopping today too, So I'm probably gonna, like I said, cut this short because I can't stand not being feeling productive, especially when there's deadlines. I gotta wrap stuff, I gotta figure out gifts, a couple more things for people. I had to do it when I have the means to do it. So, and also the GPU thing is still a nightmare, right. They're fighting me every step of the way. They're trying to They're trying to wheeze a lot of replacing it, because if at least if I replace it, then I can feel better about trying to resell it, because I'm not going to. I'm not going to sell something that I know is not right, that it doesn't work to someone else. It's just not something that I will ever fucking do ever. So being that I know that there's problems with it, I'm stuck with birth this item at the moment. They won't refund. They won't, so I have to and I can't sell it for full value even if I get a replacement, because it's you. Even if it's brand new, I have to compete with whatever the price of this market is at the moment, so it has to be cheaper in order to sell it out on something like eBay or something like that or wherever wherever else. So even when I get the new one, I'm not gonna be able to put it in my computer anyway if I get a replacement, because their software for it corrupts is the freaking computer and I had to reinstall the operating system all over again. So there's something wrong with AMD. And they're adrenaline at least with the computer set up I have. Maybe if you, maybe if you built an AMD computer would be different, but I didn't. I built an ASIS whether a freaking as an Intel CPU, So there's issues with it. It doesn't want it, regardless of what they say. It's not well, I mean I would Actually I don't even know because the GPUs to place the problem. So maybe it's what's fall failing before the other thing's happening. So maybe it didn't corrupt my OS. I just was being over the car cautious. I don't know, but I've seen a lot of people online saying that the when they try to install adrenaline also and everything with the shit. So there's all that. So when I get the means, and this is why the gifts and go thing is important because without it, there's absolutely no way I'm gonna do this because I'm not gonna be able to finish this computer. I'm not gonna be able to start doing documentaries. I'm not gonna be able to do any of that stuff because it's the freaking biggest chunk of the computer is the CPU. GPU. CPU and GPU are the two main things. The GPU doesn't work right now, A green screens, it crashes and reboots the computer. It's crap, and it's brand efing new, and you think for seven hundred dollars they put there's some specs before they freaking send it out to people, right whatever, Yeah, let's go with the Okay, So over here right up on top, I put it emergency GPU replacement campaign, and then there's the ways that you can support it, and then I'm gonna read this. Today is my grandmother, Angela's birthday. I wish She was around for many reasons, especially so she could have she could have met her great granddaughter. This woman lived up to her name. Her name was Angela Angel and was the most caring person could be. I was truly fortunate to have had her as a grandmother, having done so much study, I was constantly encountered with Okay, this is a whole different statement now, but let's let's let's stop here on the grandmother thing here. I don't know if I'm not gonna look to dig out pictures right now, but this has been something that's been bothered me since two thousand and seven when it happened, and it doesn't get better. It doesn't. She was mishandled and miss and and killed, murdered by doctors who don't ever get punished for their misdeeds. She was murdered by the medical establishment that murdered her her daughter slowly over two and a half years with chemotherapy and other poisons, radiation. This death cult that we call allopathy right on front. Everyone trusts it, and they should not. They should not.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: The trust that gets you killed. And she had something happened in her heart that could have been taken care of doctor told her told us this, and because the fucking scumbag nurses didn't want to bother him on a Friday night, waited till Monday to inform him. And then it was too late because bloodhead coagulated and blocked all the passages to her vital organs and there was nothing they could do at that moment. So she died, and for no reason. My grandmother was expendable to them because they didn't want to bother the fucking doctor. I'm pretty sure that's his job. So they just left her there in pain, bleeding internally and then die. That's what they did in my grandmother, and her birthday was December twenty third, two thou her birthday was December twenty third, so they might not have had any value for her life. I don't want expect a death cult too. I don't expect people are so smug and arrogant and think that they fucking know everything to give a shit about actual humans. I don't expect them to be anything better than a highlight, like a fucking block of wood who pretends to be human. I don't I don't put I don't put any anything past them as far as the level of their negligence or lack of human care. But I placed a lot of value in her. You know, I went through a childhood that she kind of was the same voice. And her and my grandfather are both gone now. He left us in February. So these are the things I think about during Christmas time. It's a lot of it's a lot of weight, and it's not cool, but it is what it is. So with this, says beneath that says, having done so much study, I constantly I was constantly encountered with the information that shared despicable acts or origins of so many time under traditions and figures. I wondered where all the good, noble and just people were, and why were we venerating or why we were venerating unscrupulous scoundrels instead. The Tanakh is littered with unsavory characters whose criminal deeds and lack of character left me asking is just the best we can do, especially for a fucking religious book. Especially Yeah, for this religion that is not even my culture? Well, how do I connect with it? If I find everything about it repulsive? And you'd's like, oh, it's a realiguous God's word for fuck you. Somebody something. You told you, that's God's word, and he picked up. Some Roman told you this God's word, and you picked up You just went and ran with it. Why are we only championing terrible, flaud and ruthless men undeterred from this and unaccepting of the notion of the human condition. Because if it's not part, if you don't those qualities of what they call or lack of quality that they call the human condition, then you know it's not the human condition. It's someone else's condition that they're projecting upon you and calling it the human condition, so that nobody has to live up to any standard. I wish, as says, I never lost my own personal faith in mankind. There had to be a noble family, oriented, just and fair people somewhere. Otherwise, why do we have these inherent traits ourselves? Where did they come from? If there's never been an origin to them, or there was never any you know, larger representation of it somewhere. I got tipped off by another reader because everybody assumes this about other people, like you know, the real ones out there that aren't a bunch of freaking highliks. They are in touch with sympathy and empathy and all those other wonderful characteristics that make them less than a piece of wood, or makes them more than a piece of wood. I mean, so they usually assume that everyone else is like them too, And that's the biggest mistake, and that's the that's where they manipulate us, because we assume, through trust and all this other stuff, that everybody at least has a certain standard level that they're not. They wouldn't do anything that would cross that line, you know, but there and and to cross that line is almost suicidal behavior because then you're asking for that upon yourself. But then you have to recognize that these people don't have any they don't really, it doesn't that doesn't compete with them. What I found revitalized me. My quest had led to the Goths and their history. Our history, our heritage has been deliberately stolen, co opted, inverted, slandered, and often completely erased from the record. What I didn't find in those dark grinmoirs they pass off as religion. I found in the histories of the men from the North, the bringers of culture, civilization, and innovation. These were the creators of a noble culture, and they battled many of the dark forces that have since regained a stranglehold over man through their tactic tactics of mortal erosion, artificial social constructs, and cunning treachery. These are the culture destroyers. We were the noble culture creators. They were a despicable death cult then and they are a despicable death cult now. And uh yeah, that comes straight out of what malrads. Hello, ladies, up sluts, that's uh Jane sylm Bob, what's up? Arkangel? All right, So I was going to get into this long reading thing, and I feel like I have two and a half hours here playing Roadblox and my daughter waiting for Rebecca to get then what she was doing. And then my daughter went out to do arts and crafts make some things for family members for Christmas through this mom slash uh what they call it homeschool group that we were in. We've been in for a couple of years. So uh yeah, So I kind of already had my time on the computer because I recorded it for a kick so the kick thing here, let me see if I refresh it. Yeah, it's weird. This is totally like a gamer website because there was nothing, there's nothing to really, what's interesting about watching other people play video games? I don't know. I don't know, I don't know, but yet hold on there. It is like when I put three to four hours into this video here, it is like two weeks ago was the last time I posted anything, and then I did this one, and it's just roadblocks and it's almost the same amount of views. It's hilarious. My daughter pops in and it every once in a while, but she's sitting right next to me, playing on the bigger computer. I'm on my laptop. That's why the screen looks kind of crappy. It's not that good of my uh camera. So I've already sat down and did video basically for almost three hours, and then I just remember that I had to start with this one up and I'm like, yeah, but I want to go to the Sportsman warehouse and get my daughter her fishing rod or fishing real to go with her fishing pole that I got her. And yeah, so I'm not really feeling like I want to read to my too much right now. I've got my different mindset right now. I'd rather go do something else and then come back and do that. I'm looking at some of the stuff here, like we have this rise. Here's the other thing too. Is earlier when I was actually thinking about this, I had this all arranged in my head as to how it was going to go down. Talking about Room once again, I was on and and also I was on with Stefan for three hours three and a half hours last night too, And that's on this bit shoot warrior way. So I kind of said some of the stuff already, and some of the people who were watching it were from from the main core of the group that watches these videos, so some of it is going to sound similar, right, I just probably assumed very past where I had to be for the other part too, the rom room Jenny, Oh here is right here? Cool? All right, Well, maybe I'll just do this real quick. Hey, what the hell? Why is it gonna flash?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 1: Yes, son of a he said, crap, all right, is this gonna be that way? That's fine. I can make that work, okay, So just give that a second to get out of my fucking ways so I can read. I gotta stop moving everything. Don't check the table, all right, So it says Rome or with the line over the top or room tretle for Eden and it's wolf tribe votaries of the mother son cult mother son little strange relationship there too, and what's what would you call Mary and Jesus? Would that be kind of a mother son? Called Insumerian? The abode of the oracular priestess from about thirty one hundred BC onwards was called Eden or eaton, the latter form being in series with the etic oeton or eyotin I mean named for Eden, and significantly, this Sumerian word was also given the synonym form of Rum, which is in agreement with the Rome title in the Eedic La. Rome of the Eda is thus seen to have been a synonym for Eden, and it's wolf tribe priestess. Remember the scumbag human sacrificing Saturn cult, right, the Saturn slash Moon cult, Wolf and serpent totem, Wolf tribe priestess and Chaldee people, Semite whatever you want to call that. Now whatever, they don't have some medical letter, Yeah, okay, great, a lot of people wanted to hide behind the same shield. Good for them. Who cares? It's all bullshit that they made up anyway, right, but it is. But they didn't make up this history of being originally from this six Saturn cult, and that's why we're talking about that. This now appears and they're Saturday Elia in Rome. I'm jumping around here, but you get my point here. This now appears to explain the legend that the mythical founders of the new Rome, the new Rome, not the original Rome, the new Rome because Rome was eaten. In Italy, Romulus and Remiss were wolf suckled, suggesting that they were of the mother cult of the Wolf tribe of the Romes, and that the Italian physical type is the same non Aryan type as that of the Aboriginal dark Chaldeans Lyceans, which literally means wolf et cetera, the so called Mediterranean or Iberian race. Moreover, Rome or Rumant was the title of the set wolf and serpent worshiping aborigines of ancient Egypt. Set remember Sun would be Horus or or Cyrus and Set also Typhon and serpent worshiping or aborigines of ancient Egypt, and Romany is the title of the dark, non ary unfortune telling gypsies and weirds remember like sorcerers of Roumania and elsewhere of the Mediterranean or Iberian race, and the present day Muslim title of Rome, for Asia Minor, where they were dwelling back in five thousand BC, and for their religious capital at Constantinople. Was not borrowed from the Italian Rome. It is as is generally as supposed. It wasn't borrow from the was borrowed from their origins. And he tied in Muslims here. And that's important because Judaism, Christianity, Islam all three are varied variations representations shields for this ancient Saturn cult. It thus appears that they're and when they talk about how they needed to appease the Pagans with adding that pagan blah blah blah about the son into the battle, they're talking about the Arians because they wouldn't have any of it, because they were very suspicious of these fuckers. But they were able to corrupt them over time. They were able to even get their human sacrifice brought back into acceptability within the society by being the little priest craft that always whispers in the fucking year of everybody, guiding the leaders, influencing the people, and it and and what do you call it? Oh, what's that? Infiltrating the religions of the or restructuring or or developing even the religions that manipulate the minds of men. So they were once happy, go lucky, nature loving, non bloody, non disgusting sun venerators who believed in a single God, and later turned into what you find not too long after that with Indra or the or the the visions that happened between the area and Slash Goth people. All this had to do with an outside, foreign influence that broke us down. And the only way they were able to get to where they are now is because of the assistance that they receive from high licks that are Goth and nature and those who aren't but end up becoming that way because of their dabbling and screwing around with this type of darkness. They snuff their own they snuff out their own inner flame, and then there's nothing left for them except for the material, because they're not going anywhere. There's nothing left for them. The misery loves company, another damn soul, another parasite on the back. It thus appears that the original head center seat of the Mother Soun cult, with its shaven and befracked matriarchist priests and priestesses in veteranly antagonistic to the monotheistic idea of God. They were antagonistic to the monotheistic idea of God and to the because they remember, Babylonian Chaldean focks are all about their demons. That's what they screwed around with. That's what their sorcery was all wrapped around in the Pazuzu and all that ship with the Assyrians, it's all it's al Sabtic, the Assyrians. What do you think they were? What do you and what did they do to the Goths when they when they came storming through Uh into Babylon. They they've launched a campaign, an extinction campaign against the gods who were fleeing, and when they caught them, they skinned them alive and cut off their heads, cut off their ears, cut off their noses. And myyes, they did some really discussing things that you hear about in somebody's war crime, uh you know, sales and what were they Well they have this common thread, right, this common brotherly thread between them and the scumbag cult of them. And now those who did that to our ancestors who were fleeing for their lives with their families, didn't care what they were they would rape and murder everything in their path, but as long as the murderer was there, and they would collected heads, they skinned bodies. They used to drape the skins over the tops of the buildings or whatever, the dwellings and coat them with human flesh and then put a stack of skulls up beside it and then lay flesh over that too. I thought you, this is all in my book. So they were antagonistic, antagonistic to the antagonistic to the monotheistic idea of God, and to the advance of the higher knowledge and civilization. So they don't want people to be right. So this's the other thing too. So when people assume or try to depict what the what the past would look like, and they're like, oh, well, there's evidence of primitive tools here and blah blah blah pottery, and they must have been at this level, were they though? Or is that just the majority of the people were at that level? And then there was a very highly advanced people who easily pawn themselves. But maybe if they weren't even trying to upon themselves off as gods, but if they had a little bit of a you know, technological advance, over the people, and if they even tried to show them or teach them that they would still be considered, you know, of a different class caste system, if you will, they'd be if they were in such they would be seen as hierarchy. And we focus on it's like right now, like we would have to deny the fact that people Papua New Guinea and South as Sub Saharan Africa and all this other stuff are still tribal because we're so advanced. So we think, right, it's like those don't those couldn't possibly exist in the same world at the same time if we are if we're trying to judge the past the same way as we do the present, right, So no, there's a mixture. So what are Maybe we're only focusing and only seeing, and maybe they're only bringing back and wanting to show the public evidence of this primitive time so they can have their linear timeline of mankind instead of showing that there was actually a cyclical timeline of mankind or maybe still a linear but just we don't see. We don't see the highly advanced predecessors that were that may still be, you know, moving and grooving and shaking somewhere underground or under the ocean or wherever the hell they are different. Plot on land though they don't tell us about Jenny. All right, historic time memorial called Rome or Rome and the home of Mother Mary. This is interesting because Mary was I believe, also another composite name for l or Eulu the demon. Yeah. So Regeneration of the Eden and levet Thing of Man by Adam and Samerian and Babylonian versions Samerian and babylon versions of the Regeneration of Eden by King Dar or Adam. Remember the real Adam, not the bullshit that the gave you the Semitic touch, Right, that made everybody at an idiot who sinned against God. And you know Kane being the bad guy because he taught kids, taught the world algriculture at least that that that part of the world agriculture, and invented the plow, taught them how to use it. Yeah, that was all bad because he was against the human sacrifices, human and animal. There are frequent references in the Samerian and their God loves the blood and they were supposed to be and then we're told that that aur God. Really, what does God need with the things that he created being killed and thrown and sent back to him. What does he need That doesn't sound like a real god, sounds like a bunch of men who brought up a bunch of women too, who came up with a bunch of six shit. There are frequent references in the Samerian hymns to King Adams scattered, scattering the seed of his higher civilization and exulting of man and his clemency towards his quondam enemies. Thus, for example, in the same hymn which celebrates his capture of the stone Bull of Eden, Dar now semideified, is acclaimed as Dar, exalter of man, who makes joyful his side, the lord who has who, the lord who grants pardons pardon to his conquered city. So he's being kind as a as a even though he beata Edenite clu. He's not savagely murdering everybody who was in the clan, who is in that who was in that cult. Right, he's given an opportunity. Do you want to be part of our awesome fucking culture here or do you want to continue to be a scumbag and live out on the outskirts? You know has driven his chariot over the mountain has scattered wide. The seed men all together have proclaimed his name daily for sovereignty over them. Thou Wert, the warrior of the Mountain who subjugated. This annexation and transformation of Eden urdu or Er into a real paradise by Adam Indhara and his son kin, the son Duke Marduk. Now explain how urdu or Iridu. Hold on a second. He's gonna fucking hold on a second. I've never I've never heard a fucking bigger, fucking retard than that kid. He's not a very good singer, and he just doesn't ever shut the fuck up. He has to have constant noise add or something. I don't know. The hell's problem is not mine, not mine, so not my child anyway, moving on, just if I can hear myself think, uh, thou Wert, the warrior of the mountain who subjugated Oh it says he has driven his chariot over the mountain, has scattered wide. The seed men all together have proclaimed his name daily for seigentary over them. Thou Wert, the warrior of the Mountain who subjugated. So one thing about that they're still the minority in that area, right, and they have a vast amount of people who are now under their rule, and that should be something that should be understood, because there's a reason why at some point they do intermingle. And sorry, what's the word diluting? Is that the right way to say it? Or is it better to say it? Became more intimately influenced by certain quote unquote former Edenites of this of this cult, and it didn't turn out well when that happened, because they started adopting some things into their structure that they shouldn't have, and it weakened them dramatic, dramatically. That says. It explains how or became in the later Samerian Babylonian hymns to be called a home of these two deified Gothic heroes, and in secular literature was the land of the Emirates, a people whom I have shown in previous works to have been a branch of the Hittites and of Gothic race. Indeed, King adam Dar's magnanimous forgiveness of the Abelites able Balderites b L. D.
Speaker 2: D R.
Speaker 1: Or Tasmudis Tamuzites with permission to return to the reform Eden when they themselves had become law abiding and somewhat reformed. They could come back when they've proven that they have changed their ways. Right. The first cryptos, the first cryptocraptos, they just set up the you know, the understanding, and they certain people, certain people just don't have that character or integrity, right. He can't make that in somebody. And if you assume that they had the same traits within them, how did they get into the position that they were killing other human beings in the first place for their little sick cult. You know, we are at forty one minutes. There's going to be a lot to say coming up. I feel it's better that I just get into that later on. I'll just change out the titles and that later on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But the thing is too that's also a cop out, in my opinion, says, you're definitely right about the bleeding down of our race. You can see the results today in the sickening. Yeah, there's something to that, But it's also a cop because where the fuck are everybody else? You know, if if we if we were these noble warriors, uh, you know, some some people would think that you would have to spread that into other people if you wanted them to not be blocks of fucking would themselves. So there's there's that element of things where wouldn't you want to, you know, I guess, assimilate them into it so they wouldn't be a threat anymore. The same way they say it about us is they want to dilute us out of existence in the same but I mean, it works both ways, doesn't it. I wouldn't go around fucking a bunch of you know, yentahs because I don't think that's going to get you anywhere except venereal uh issues and maybe just I don't know, ugly children. I don't, I don't know. But you know they were different stock back then because they weren't. They were you know, we if Goths were part of this even night cult, then it wasn't a race, right, And then that's where Eve came from. She was a Goth that was happened to be in that area and was influenced into being coming like a high priestess and the cult like a vestal priestess or a vestal virgin priestesst or something like that. And so never was it actually a race until they decided to make up Judaism and then make themselves the chosen one so nobody could ever question them, and that God only talks to them awfully convenient. And who wrote the book? Oh no, God did, Yeah, sure he did. God sits on writes books apparently from God's Wall to my w Yeah did he did? He did it right? And did he carve it to you know, you think God would have known how to make paper and ballpoint pens at any time in the history, or you know, he could have emailed it to anybody because he would have had that knowledge. He wasn't waiting for man to come up with it. Yeah. Maybe some day will get an email like, hey, this is God. I just want to tell you all the little the things that you were wrong about for the last two thousand years. Sorry, a little busy, just got around to this. Hope everything is understood now GD.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So there's that may meaning it's all bullshit and it was made up in three hundred BC three hundred and thirty BC, give or take, utilizing the Alexandrian libraries and their constant undying hatred for the Goths and stealing and robbing their stories, their history and co opting it changing it, inverting it, changing the characters, adopting their characters, then screwing them around so that they could just easily erase the entire history of there ever being an aryan culture that came in and stopped their little party. And then what do we have? Oh? Everything Semitic and these are the chosen people? What about these? This evidence of the blank? Oh no, nope, nope, that was us too. We brought you morality, we brought you culture. We brought you this Moses who used to wear a cape and fly around and teach everybody everything. Really did you? Because you have no morality, you have no culture. You suck off of everybody else like a fucking leech, and you destroy in a road and crumble kingdom. So tell me when in history did you have your own? Oh? Well, there's there was this mythical one that was created by seventy two demons.
Speaker 3: What what? Oh?
Speaker 1: And then there was this other guy named Dave, and Dave he killed like three people treacherously before he ever got to his u leadership role, and probably raped a few people in the plat process as well. Oh but he he killed one of your area and fox with a slingshot and then we blamed that him. He told him, told everybody that he was the bad guy that he killed. Yeah, okay, awesome. Oh yeah, and we adopted your Nimrock character in toronom two. Oh yeah, what did you what did you make him? Well, you know that dig giant grain house that you had there, Yeah, we told that. We said it was a tower babble and not for food. No, no, we told that that you were trying to defy our god, because that's something that you guys built after you destroyed our little colt there for a little while. Hm. Awesome, awesome. So for me, that book might be if it's big enough, you can maybe let your kid use it as a high chair. Otherwise, you know, like we do with a phone book. Otherwise it might be good for just like tearing pages out and starting your next campfire. So it's Jewish bullshit, it's a Roman bullshit, and it's a it's a mind virus, even though viruses don't. It's a mind parasite. How about that. We'll get into a lot more later on, but for now, I'm going to go get the Christmas shopping done. I hope everybody's doing well. Let me just let me start with or finish with that. I hope everybody's doing very well. Merry Christmas, and for whatever way you want to get mad at me for even saying Christmas after I made that statement just now, that's fine. That's fine. You can be mad at me for saying both. It's not about the bullshit that they throw at us. It's about people getting together and enjoying their families. And that's why I say it right, not because I think that there's gonna be a white horse Jesus flying through the air anytime soon, because that's all made up. And by the way, guess who who introduced baptism. It was the Goths five thousand years ago, so you could throw that into the mix too. We'll talk about all this later, but let me get my work done first. Thank you so much, and I'll see you later. Please. The GPU is like this to drive me absolutely in, saying, I can't believe they were not gonna let me just get my money back for it. It was broken. It's their responsibility. Oh well, it's gonna cost you like to I think now they said if I waited longer, it'd be more than one hundred and thirty three dollars that they're gonna take. Interesting number two by the way, from my refund. It's like you're doing the same thing you would have done if it was within the first thirty days. How are you able to find me for that? A T shirt doesn't take thirty days to figure out whether or not a fits. Having to build a whole computer to see whether or not a component works is a whole different thing. And they have no they don't have any It's all about oh no, because see this thing right here says so, oh so you're retarded. I got it. You can't think for yourself. You have to read it from a script. Gotcha, Yeah, you are. You are replaceable for boy Ai. You're replaceable with a fucking chimp. Actually,